Real Housewives of Orange County Heather’s Blog Blogged

The Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged by BB

Heather Dubrow’s Blog:

“He that lieth down with Dogs, shall rise up with Fleas.” ~ Benjamin Franklin

real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-8-gallery-episode-810-26Heather tells us that even though she deferred to Gretchen (the bikini girl) about the style of bikini to get Tamra for the Bachelorette trip, she ended up getting it the way she wanted it and Tamra seemed to like the finished product.  Gretchen got Tamra a blinged out Juicy sweatsuit.

Heather calls the scene with Gretchen and Lauri at the stables very distasteful.  She says, “What is the point of Lauri telling all of these things to Gretchen about Vicki? I found it so base and so hurtful.”  I don’t think anyone disagrees with Heather.

Heather wonders why Lauri hates Vicki so much.  Heather says, “Lauri said she was mad at Vicki for sharing info about her husband’s family, yet she felt totally comfortable spreading awful stories about Vicki on national television.”  According to Heather, Lauri had been really sweet and nice when Heather met her, and she wouldn’t have expected this type of behavior from her.  Heather wonders what her goal was.  Apparently, Heather hasn’t gotten the memo that abhorrent behavior is a good way to secure yourself a permanent place on a Bravo show.

Heather tells us she threw Tamra a beautiful bridal shower that was more up her alley than a bachelorette weekend.  It was filmed, but we may only see it on the “Secrets Revealed” episode.  That’s because Bravo probably thought it was too boring to rate airing in a regular episode.  Just saying.  Heather’s more of a spa day and dinner party gal.  Maybe Heather is finally figuring out that she’s not exactly Bravo material and she has pretty much nothing in common with Gretchen, Tamra or even Vicki.  Heather seems to be embarrassed by their actions more times than not.  I’ve said this before, but Heather has more in common with Alexis and even Lydia than she does with the other three.  Tamra, Vicki and Gretchen are the party girls who will get “naked wasted” and talk and act inappropriately in a heartbeat.  Heather, Alexis and Lydia like to have fun, but have their boundaries.  It’s pretty easy to differentiate.  There’s a happy medium in there somewhere.

Now to the actual first night the women are in Mexico.  It was probably not smart of Gretchen to ask Heather to pick out the restaurant; but since when has Gretchen been accused of being smart?  Gretchen should have known it would not be the right fit for this group, although Heather tells us the dinner was less awkward than it looked.

Not sure I believe this part, but Heather says she would have been happy to go out and do whatever Tamra wanted after dinner, but Tamra had told her she wanted an early night that first night.  It was late, they were tired, and they had a lot planned for the next day.  The actual bachelorette party wasn’t supposed to happen until the next night.

Heather tells us that no matter what we thought of her choice of a restaurant, she was there to celebrate Tamra.  No matter how uncomfortable she was with all of the phallic paraphernalia, she laughed and participated.  So she was totally shocked that she and Gretchen were ditched by the others when they went to the bathroom.  Heather thinks that was totally uncool and she would never do that to someone.  She desperately tried to reach them because she had no clue where Andale’s bar was and she wasn’t not going to walk around Puerto Vallarta trying to find it.

Heather says, “You don’t leave people in your group. Especially in a foreign country. We couldn’t leave them without a ride home. I would be too worried how they were getting home. So, yes, even though Tamra, Vicki, and Lydia left me in the lurch, I was still thinking about them! Gretchen and I had to take a taxi home – also not safe in my opinion.”

Months later, Heather is still in shock about some of the things that happened at the bachelorette party the next night.  Stay tuned.

Next up: Lydia and Alexis

_________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County, RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

318 Responses to Real Housewives of Orange County Heather’s Blog Blogged

1. Jules says:

first. Please don’t make me have a date with PT’s dad.

Good morning everyone. It’s not such a great day in my house. My cockatiel died last night. Very sad. My mom & I cried for him this morning. He wasn’t his self last night. I didn’t sleep well hoping he was going to be ok. My mom gathered all of his food & toys to get rid of along with his cage. She said they belonged to him. If we get another bird we will just get new stuff.
    I didn’t mean to bring you all down so early and I hope you have a great day.

Aww, so sad for you ((Powell)) and your ((mom)).

• Shiny says:

((Powell)) There is such a big space in your life and heart when a lovely pet dies. I’m so sorry for you and your Mom. I’m glad someone with you understands how sad you are.

• cocfarm says:

Oh that’s so sad. We have a Quaker who is the boss of our household. She tells the dogs what to do (and curiously, they listen to her). She is the alpha pet. Maybe you want to keep one of his toys as a memorial.

Those are such beautiful sweet birds. Love their ‘chatter’.

Rip Powell and Powell’s mom cockatiel.

Sorry for your loss Powell. Although I’m not a pet person (never had one), I do understand how they become a part of your family and everyday life. Can’t be easy.

• California35 says:

((Powell)) 😦

I’m sorry you lost your feathered friend, Powell. It’s always hard to lose a pet.

Oh gosh, I’m so sorry. Our cat has been gone for over two years and hubs and I still talk about him. Just last night we were talking about how he supervised/monitored his eating/water area all day and came back to report to me (only ME) if something was ever so slightly off. And as soon as we sat down to eat, he would run to his eating area and make little crunching sounds. OK…we cat people are weird. Tell us some stories about your cockatiel. I would love to hear them.

• ramonacoaster says:

Sorry to hear about your cockatiel. I’m sure it had a nice life with you and your family.

I am sorry (hug)

Powell so sorry for your loss

• Kat From Ohio says:

i’m sorry for your loss.

• realhousewifeva says:

Sorry to hear, Powell 😦 I remember when I was little and ours died (his name was Sunny..he was bright yellow…we were a bunch of creative kids I tell ya) and we were all devestated.

• pat says:

Powell, I’m so very sorry about the loss of your cockatiel. 😦

Thank you all for your words. Lainey amazingly enough we got our cockatiel Levi because of a cat. His previous owner had a cat & kids that poked sticks in his cage. From that harassment he never talked and was afraid of new things in his cage and people he wasn’t familiar with. He was very funny. It would take him about 2 weeks to get used to a new toy. He wouldn’t go near New toys. He wouldn’t eat other food like fruits & veggies. His fav treat was sugar cane & mullet. He loved listening to musics on the radio. We had to turn it on. If you forgot he would let you know. When he was ready to go to bed or to he uncovered he would ring, ring, ring his bell. He was sick with a stomach bug in the winter & my mom nursed him back to health. His fav Bell was one I bought him a few yrs ago & when he was sick he snuggled up to it. When he recovered he was still snuggled up to that Bell & would try to bite my mom when she cleaned his cage so she took it out. I told my mom I think he fell in love with that bell, its his girlfriend. It was very colorful. IDK. LOL. I loved it when my mom would take him out of the cage and let him run around on the floor. Sometimes it was hard to catch him to put him back in his cage. I’ll definitely miss him. I always said bye in the morning and hi when I got home. I’ll miss him. Thks!! 🙂

That is so sweet. I love that he fell in love with that bell. What a cute story. You know those moments when we can connect with animals in that way,. when they can communicate with us… be it,” I’m ready for bed NOW!!” (like your bird) or “my cat food is from this morning and the water has a hair in it ” (like my cat)… and they way they sincerelyhappy to see us…I don’t know, but it makes me feel closer to God in a way. All of those encounters have an otherwordly feel in my opinion. When we lose them, it’s like you miss a bit of God’s faovr or you miss those little miraculous glimpses of the Creator. But I suppose you just have to learn to look elsewhere – kinda like changing gears.

• Boobah says:

LL – such a beautiful sentiment that I agree with whole heartedly.

Thanks, Boob…ahhhhhh….I’m glad you understood my message… what with the plethora of typos. LOL

Lainey I like that. 🙂 You do feel something special loving and communicating w/your pet.

• Catseye says:

I am so sorry.

• stellastars21 says:

Sorry for your loss. Losing a beloved pet is hard.

• Boobah says:

Oh Powell, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts. It sounds like Levi had a great personality and loved you (and his bell) very much. (((((Powell)))))

• lulu says:

So sorry to hear about your cockatiel, powell so sorry for your loss

• princesspindy says:

Oh Powell, I am so sorry. (((Powell))) (((Powell’s Mom)))

• {{{HUGS}}} Powell and Mom,
      I know the sadness that a beloved pet’s death can have on those left behind. Just know you gave him the greatest gift ever. A Home with lots of love, food and toys!!

• boston02127 says:

(((((Powell)))) I’m sorry. 😦

• JustDee says:

So sorry about your birdie Powell.
      ((((((((Powell))))))))

Thanks again for your words & thoughts. My mom said she was going to bury him but when I left for work she said she couldn’t do it and was going to see if she could take him to the Pet Smart we shopped at. When I came home she said she went to Pet Smart taking him in a Lancome box, she said only the best for him 🙂 and spoke to the manager who was very understanding and said he would take care of it. I don’t want to think about what was done but it’s over with. My mom is talking about getting a new cockatiel sometime after our family reunion in July, so we shall see.

Ooo I just read that Vicky responded to Laurie on Facebook saying the girl in bed was Vicki’s sister and they were fully clothed, under the covers, and watching a movie with other people in the room. I believe Vicki. Hope Laurie puts up a blog and gets an ear full about what viewers will and will not put up with. I felt like I needed a bath after that conversation, and of course dingbat Gretchen didn’t question a thing. My opinion of Heather just went up – now if she could stop bickering with her husband …

• Rebecca says:

Agree 100%.

Obligatory slam on Bravo – Shame on them for bringing Lauri back to spread around her trash. She has been a failure as a wife, mother, businesswoman, and friend. What exactly does she bring to the show?

I think she is there to represent the horsey set (how’d I do PrincessPindy? I was trying to not say anything too negative. lol)

Unfortunate Faced Fake Boobed Bottom feeder. UFFBBF for short. Nevermind that’s not short at all is it?

• missusmc says:

I believe Vicki as far as her sister goes, but I believe some of the other things Lauri said. There have been rumors of open marriages/affairs on both Vicki and Donns part for years, plus allegedly Brooks was an affair, plus we all have seen Vicki likes to party, and has a desperate air about her when she flirts with men at the bars, plus Tamra said as much, and Brianna has said she has cheated as well. All I’m saying, is she probably has had affairs, and Lauri is using that truth to expand to a much more salacious story. So, while I feel for her a little, I also think she’s gross and needs to act her age and protect her grandson from seeing grandma stumble around drunk in Mexico. And with all these women, if you have any skeletons in your closet, it’s only a matter of time before they come out. I know it’s easy to hate on Lauri in this instance, but we tend to side with the “exposer of secrets” in other franchises (see: brandi).

I side with Brandi cause I like her. I don’t particularly like Laurie.

I sided with Brandi because what she said was true and she got threatened with a lawsuit for it. The reaction to her exposing that “secret” was way over the top and the storyline of the whole RHOBH season. Plus I don’t think Bravo knew that Brandi would blurt that out ahead of time. It was a gift that fell into their laps. I think Lauri approached Bravo with the idea of stirring up trouble with Vicki and they ran with it. How else would Lauri have ended up shopping for a ring with Tamra, who she never liked or meeting with Gretchen, the girlfriend of her ex-lover and spilling about Vicki’s past to her of all people? Totally a set up.

Did you really just open up Pandora’s box again about Brandi and the lawsuit??? LOL!!! Well, now you went and did it. Watch what happens…. 🙂

BTW, I agree about this being a set-up. It’s called “Lauri gets a Bravo paycheck”

Oh, well. I wasn’t even referring to any type of phone calls or paper work between lawyers or anything like that. I was referring to Adrienne actually saying she was going to file a lawsuit against Brandi (at Mo’s party). I didn’t mean to open up a bag of worms!

How disgusting it is to watch women rat out other women about private issues that should stay private. Surrogate motherhood, affairs, strippers, drugs, money issues, etc. If you have a past and you think it stays in the past, please do not go on a reality show, you will have ghosts coming out of the woodwork.

• Catseye says:

I remember Lauri making some very crude comments about Slade’s bedroom expertise/equipment on a reunion show.

• Kat From Ohio says:

See, I guess I don’t see the Donn/Vicki arrangement as cheating since it seems like they had a pretty lax attitude about monogamy and they both knew that the other was going to have things going on on the side. It seems like it worked for them for a long time, and it’s really not anyone’s business–least of all Lauri’s. I agree that skeletons will come out, but I just don’t see Vicki’s dirty laundry as all that relevant… Revealing it doesn’t really change anything or any way we view Vicki, so I just find it to be mean spirited.

I actually agreed with Heather’s blog for the most part. I did think it was nice to see Vicki having fun and getting along with Tamra. I truly cannot stand Gretchen. I used to feel so awful for her because of how Tamra tortured her, but after Gretchen started kissing her ass and schmoozing with her, I lost all sympathy and respect for her. Now, she pins all of the gossip about her relationship with Jeff on VICKI? Unbelievable. It’s true that Vicki sided with her good friend at the time–because I DO think that Vicki is a good, loyal friend–but she did not set out to expose Gretchen like Tamra did. The only person in Gretchen’s corner was Jeana… who I would love to see back on the show.

Anyway, Gretchen is the WORST. Up until a few episodes ago, at the very least, Tamra didn’t pretend that she wasn’t a heinous bitch… she openly played that part. I hate her, but at least she owns (and revels in) her awfulness. But it’s people like Gretchen who pretend to be innocent that truly sicken me. The way she turned on Alexis and is now shifting all blame for her early mistreatment to Vicki? Get off my damn tv with your shady ass boyfriend.

You’re right that Vicki’s arrangement w/Donn or affair w/Brooks at the time isn’t relevant. That’s why I asked why is Lauri there?

I believe some of the Donn & Vicki stuff too. Brianna also said it last season or at the reunion.

Shame on Lauri. Why is she doing this? She doesn’t need the money. She says her life is full. I don’t get it. So now Gretchen is doing what she said Vicki did to her. Listen to other people’s lies.
      Heather arguing w/Terry is just the reason I believe Terry is always making jokes. Heather likes to hear Heather & no one else.

• jules says:

Lauri is a fame whore and I never use the word “whore”.

• missusmc says:

She probably does need the money. None of these people ever know how to properly manage money. Or maybe she’s on the verge of divorce and hoping to be a full time cast member next season? Or maybe it’s just revenge against something Vicki did? None of these women know how to forgive and move on. When I wrote what I did above, I wasn’t trying to justify what Lauri said. I just don’t think that Vicki is much of a sympathetic character, so I don’t really care either way.

4. jules says:

Why, oh why, does a woman who is getting married for the THIRD time need a bridal shower? The greed of these women astounds me.

Good morning everyone! Powell I am so sorry you lost your bird. A good friend of mine lost her cockatiel last week. She was so upset.
    Laurie must be desperate for money. I can’t imagine going on national tv and saying the stuff she did about Vicki.
    What is going on with Vicki? She really looks terrible this season. She is really an attractive woman so what is with her hair and face? I keep thinking she is going to look better as the episodes run but that is not the case.
    Heather and Lydia do not fit in this group at all.

Vicki is in deperate need of a stylist. Although she’s in pretty great shape for her age, she doesn’t dress age-appropriate. Her clothes are way too tight. She must have lost her hair brush as well. Plus, did any of you think the skirt that Gia tried on was a bit too tight for her? Her mother’s taste in clothing is rubbing off on her at too early of an age. She is growing up waaaaaaay too fast!

About Gia’s skirt, well, I’m estrogen challenged what with being guy and stuff, but I think if a skirt shows VPL, it’s too tight. And yeah, V should dress her age.

The scene where Tamra called Vicki a bit*h for leaving the wine tasting early, Vicki has on a dress that’s too short and when she turns around she has VPL. Vicki has never dressed for her age.

Husker it’s all beginning with Gia……..

• Kat From Ohio says:

i think the deal with the skirt is that at this point gia is getting to be too old/too big for the clothes in that child boutique. i remember seeing her in that skirt and thinking “wow that 11 year old has a really nice butt!” and then remembering that she is indeed AN 11 YEAR OLD. Gia is a real athlete. I hope she sticks with dance because from what I’ve seen, she’s very talented.

Say what you want about teresa but she does have beautiful children.

• realhousewifeva says:

I think Teresa allows Gia to dress WAY too sexy and old for her age. I see lots of pics from twitter and whatnot, and I have a daughter the same exact age who I would never allow to wear the clothes Gia wears. I don`t even see kids in her school dressing like that. It`s ridiculous.

Gia seems to be in a hurry to grow up. That happens. But Tre shouldn’t just throw her hands up…I hope she isn’t…it’s her job to keep things (all things) age appropriate. Lots of kids get in a hurry, that’s not abnormal at all. Tre has her hands full with those pretty girls. Gia’s at a precarious age…I hope they emphasize intelligence and intellectual pursuits….reading, studies, good grades, learning…this is the time to really emphasize and encourage that critical part of themselves.

oh yeah, not to mention teaching her a sense of community, charity and love for her fellow man. Wow, my Pollyanna switch is in high gear today. But seriously, that age is perfect for living and modeling the lessons of life that last a lifetime in these impressionable young people.

I agree, she’s not reigning them in that well at all
          But I’m super strict when it comes to that. Maybe she should put them in all girls catholic school where at least there are uniforms. I adored my school!

Plus I hate to mention, but there are some sites showing more cheating allegations on Gorilla Joe.
          “Allegedly” and what a mixed message that sends to her daughters when they will choose their mates when older. Yuck

There could be a video of Gorilla Guidice having sex with another woman floating around and Ter(ror) will STILL never leave him despite saying “oh I’d leave him in a minute!”
          Her girls — I can’t imagine the relationships they’ll have with men

• pat says:

HuskerHuny, Vicki does seem to be rocking a disheveled look this season. Like she hasn’t even run a comb thru her hair sometimes. And her clothes are way too tight. I could see the outline of her thong thru the fabric of that maxi dress she wore a couple of episodes ago.

• Rebecca says:

Sorry, but as the cousin of three girls about Gia’s age and the aunt of another, her choice of skirt was just not that shocking. The booty shorts they sell are much shorter than that skirt.

She’s a n.o.r.m.a.l. kid, despite her mother.

Thks AZGirl. 🙂

I think Vicki is using her hair to hide her swollen face. Remember epi 1 she was poofing up her hair when she was getting ready for Heather’s party? Her hair looks stringy, it doesn’t look combed, like she just poofed it up. Whatever she’s doing she’s not making herself look good.

6. cocfarm says:

So I’m sleepless this am. Hubs and I made the mistake of watching the documentary “night of the grizzlys” just before bed. Brilliant move. I was sure I heard a grizzly outside my bedroom window…in the heart of Chicago! Pfft. Still, didn’t sleep much. 😦

7. Dwight Schrute says:

Kenya Moore may need a new Tara in which to be Gone With the Wind Fabulous.

Now to file a suit over $848 a little over 30 days past due is a little much so I wonder if there are other issues involved between the two.

Hi Dwight— Wendy this morning gave her till the end of her show this morning to call in and “explain her side” and WW would pay the charges — so she never called but she said tomorrow she’s responding to the charges via her lawyer.

I just don’t understand some of these HWs. If she has all these businesses why is she having problems paying rent & why is she even renting when she can get a great deal on a purchase?

8. Andrea princess Byrne says:

I disagree totes with heather I HATE icki vicki pig face evil vile PIG n it deserves everything that Lauri can throw at her. Sorry that’s just my opinion

9. Donna says:

Melissa doesn’t copy Teresa,,, tag “Sexy wife, happy life” Didn’t Juicy say to Teresa about the bubbies “Happy Wife, Happy Live”?

Here is Alex’s take on the last OC show http://bit.ly/CB-OC-10

And I don’t know if I believe Perez but he does get it right sometimes

4th time???? doesn’t she already have 4 kids?

Oh my god what a trashbag. Poor kroy will have no money in a few short years

How old is her youngest now?

“Poor Kroy?” – – “poor” Kroy seems to be enjoying the process of making these beautiful babies. The dude looks pretty happy to me.

Kroy has a limited number of years where he can play football and rake in the big bucks. Retired NFL players have a myriad of medical issues. Team doctors are interested in getting a player able to play the next game or next quarter. They’re not interested in the long term health of the players. So, with Kim cranking out babies and living large, Kroy will be “Poor Kroy” not long after his knees give out.

Yes that’s what I meant ^^^^

And Lainey I’m sure he’s enjoying it for sure, he’s under the spell of being under Kim’s dress but a small part of me feels bad for what’s going to become of him in a few years when he realizes who he is with.

He seems pretty taken with her. I can’t figure it out, either…but it seems real.

I think he knows. He’s taken on her daughters, wants kids of his own & seems to love her so this is his life & he seems content living it.

I understand all of that about his limited years playing as a pro, etc. I still don’t see him as “poor Kroy” – he’s married to the woman he loves and building a life with her and making beautiful babies. I know people with a lot less who have as many or more kids…and neither the mother or father are worthy of or asking for sympathy. Or the title of “poor you.” They love each other and their children. They feel blessed. They feel rich.

I hate to predict the demise of anyone…be it in their marriage, their careers, their children’s futures…but that’s just me. It’s just a differing opinion. You could list all the reasons why you think Kroy WILL BE POOR. But I’m not convinced, since I can’t predict what other if any opportunity/luck comes their way.

I know, I’m not all sunshine and flowers on certain personalities,…I do snark on their past behaviors on camera…but not their futures. I know not what is in store and sincerely wish them well. All of them. (Even Jac whose behavior I have criticized ad nauseum – I even wish for her a very happy future)

Pollyanna signing off…..no not really signing off…still here.

• pat says:

Kroy doesn’t seem attached to living a particular lifestyle. I think he’ll be happy as a clam, surrounded by his little football team of kiddles. But Kim, on the other hand….That’s where it could be a challenge, when and if they need to tighten the belt one day.

If she Should have to tighten the belt,…yes, that would a challenge for KIM. But Kroy? you’re right, happy as a clam. imo or ioo (in our opinion) 🙂

The majority of ex NFL players are broke within 5 years of retirement. Now he’s saddled with 5 kids-he’s adopting Kim’s first two and now 3 of their own. You think Kim is going to get off her criminally lazy butt to help provide for them? He’s young and dumb and in a few years, the odds are very likely, he’ll be bankrupt and up to his neck in child support payments.

We shall see.

Now that I think about it, I’m probably underestimating Kim’s ability to score another Big Poppa level sugar daddy. So, Kroy does have that hope. lol.

Yes, I agree with you, you are probably underestimating her. She might could even snag another young stud like Kroy if needed. She is Amazing in those kinds of abilities But for now, they both seem happy with what they’ve got.

• realhousewifeva says:

In one of the recent episodes of their show they talked about how they want to get working on another child soon because Kroy wants a baby girl. I wouldn`t be surprised if she is preggo

• pat says:

My hubs said a very high percentage of former NFL pros are bankrupt or broke. They have short careers, and many don’t understand that they should be socking those short-term big bucks away. The way Kim spends….doesn’t bode well.

Your hubs is right about the high percentage; however his wife makes money too. At least for now. Kroy is very high profile because of not only his talent as an athlete, but also their “Don’t be tardy” show. As low brow as it may seem (or is) he is getting publicity and he could parlay this into something else that’s showbiz related. I am only speculating, of course. I just don’t think it’s guaranteed that he’s going to end up penniless. But you are right, Orson, too – of course, many professional athletes do end up penniless…geez look at T.O….he had all that reality stuff going on, too and it didn’t help him – remember his show on VH1? (so there goes my Reality related success argument) But still, I just hate to be a doom and gloomer.

Lainey I get what you are saying, you are a much nicer person than me and that is lovely. 😋😋 😀
            I wish I could be more like you.

I just see nastiness ahead down the line for some reason. ❓

Just having a Pollyanna day, I think. I may as well ride the Polly wave while I’m here.

Kim will not be on Bravo in a few years. She’s a fool for bailing on RHOA. What else can she do for money? T.O. is a good case in point because Kroy ain’t making TO level money. Not by a long shot.

I watched Tardy Sat & she was telling Shun she & Kroy wanted to try for a girl.

Lauri posted a blog. The comments are not kind.

• realhousewifeva says:

Does anyone even care what Vicki did in her past? She is divorced now anyway. I`m sure Lauri has quite the colorful past herself.

• pat says:

Seems like a case of glass houses. That email that she’s so upset with Vicki about is posted on another site. Bonehead move to throw sh!t at the fan, cuz now people are going to want to read this letter, which paints a pretty ugly picture of George.

• realhousewifeva says:

What site?? I wanna read it, lol

• pat says:

I hope it’s kosher to say, since it’s not on the blog roll here. I know not all realitytv blogs are “friendly” with one another. Hope this one’s ok. It’s absurdtosublime.net

• Rebecca says:

So let me get this straight…

Lauri claims her friendship with Vicki ended seven months after she met George.

Vicki was at her bridal shower
      Vicki was at her wedding
      Vicki and Lauri were hugging and besties at all the end of the season parties.
      Vicki and Lauri were on WWHL together.

Lauri’s a lying piece of shit.

12. chismosa says:

Oh my god I just saw a commercial for the Jodi Arias movie on Lifetime — they showed the phone call to the police, this actress sounds just like the real JA

Whoa

Wow, just heard that Jodi’s attorneys are pushing hard to get a deal for life before retrial in the penalty phase on the grounds she’s mentally ill.

Thank you for the updates Kit, I know I always appreciate them.
        it’s so outrageous

• pat says:

I saw a video made by the corrections facility where she’ll either be spending life, or be on death row. They made the video, to prepare their staff for dealing with Jodi, specifically. Either way, it’s not going to be anything like she is apparently imagining, based on her little presentation to the jury, where she said she’d like to create a recycling program, start a book club, etc. It’s soooo not going to be anything like that.

• Rebecca says:

Maybe they should start with “He’s Just Not That Into You”

• pat says:

hahahaha… Sounds like she’s going to have extremely limited contact with any human-types, even the jailors. No one to manipulate.

Haha!
              That was a GREAT book that I passed around to every single one of my friends when it came out

I remember the Sex and the city episode the book is based on

13. Orson says:

Chat Update:

I thought last night’s chat went well. Some folks dropped in I haven’t seen for a while. I had fun until my fingers gave out and I couldn’t type for luann. I guess I’m out of practice. Someone there suggested we have a weekly chat and I think that would be fun. So, if I knew how to post a poll, I would. Maybe someone who knows how can? I’m wondering what day, well, night, would be best for everybody or at least the most. And considering we’re spread across 4 time zones, what time?

• Boobah says:

Hi Orson. Glad to hear last night’s chat was fun! I meant to pop in, but couldn’t find the time. If it changes to a weekly chat, will it still be open the other days/nights?

14. realhousewifeva says:

Who has a bachelorette party before even setting a wedding date? Bravo is not even trying to be realistic anymore. What a joke.

15. chismosa says:

Tomorrow all day marathon of sex and the city for the 15th anniversary of the show.
    So long ago! I remember when it started.

Love love

• princesspindy says:

Is that on TNT, I could sit and watch all day, there are so many favorite scenes that I have…I still crack up at Mr. Big sitting across from Aiden in the cabin talking about his movie star girlfriend, “she can reach me, but I can’t reach her”….this was after their fight in the mud which also was pretty funny. My other fav scene is when Mr. Big is going to “kick his ass” and he falls in the hotel hall while trying to get to “the Russian” and of course I always cry when I see the scene at the wedding and Carrie is hitting Mr. Big with her bouquet…..”I knew you would do this”….teardrops rolling down my face!

I never got into that show. So many people just love it.

• princesspindy says:

Well colored me surprised when I got the movie DVD for Christmas…I had only watched the TNT edited versions not the HBO…..let’s just say there is a naked difference, lol, and the language was colorful too!!

It’s on E and it will also show the first movie tomorrow night too

Lainey I can’t believe you never watched it !?!
        It’s like Seinfeld to me

• Rebecca says:

My favorites are the fashion show (timeless) and the sex class.Fabulous!

Margaret Cho was great in that one.

But to me, Charlotte’s best gay— Mario Cantone— oh my god how funny was he.

When she was trying on the dress for the jewish wedding — he was talking about dancing the horah (sp?)- and he was talking about her falling down by accident–
          he said ‘oh the horah! the horror!’ in his accent. i die for him. DIE

16. chismosa says:

Poor Paris Jackson. Attempted suicide, allegedly.
    I thought she was spending some time with her mom and seemed ok.

17. Lulu says:

Checking in!!! Hope everyone’s day is going great. My 1st discovered youtube and Thomas and the rest is history. Now I have limited access to the internet *sigh* unless I want to hear a screaming toddler that is. Aiden is good! Such a good quiet baby! I luck out in pregnancy, strike out in labor, luck out in the world’s best babies! In the end I’m happy.

I just saw an episode of newlyweds and am starting to feel really bad for Tina. She’s a pretty women but her husband doesn’t “lust” after her? That’s really sad I hope they are able to work past that. Loss of spouse if tough a coworker lost her spouse over 4 years ago. She is still very much in love with him today. It’s rough you don’t forget. Hopefully Tina’s dad gets out there in the dating world and finds someone. The previews next week are rough. Why oh why did Kathryn marry that egotistical control freak!?!?! I hate when spouses involve family in their fights. Never happened with me but has with friends of mine. They need to butt out and mind their own business!!

Started watching the bachlorette and this season will be interesting. Lots of really freakin creepy guys!!! Where do they find these people?!?!?

• missusmc says:

Thomas is way better than the Real Housewives 🙂

Lulu, you are so blessed to have a good, quiet baby! I hope your good fortune with Aiden continues as long as possible. 🙂

*hugs Powell really hard* – I am so sorry for your loss – the innocence of our pets truly touches our hearts, and I am sure that your heart was lighter for your bird’s presence – I have no doubt that your cockatiel knew you, and felt safe and loved by you – *hugs Powell really hard again*

I hate to say this, I truly do – but – I am liking Kim in her show with Kroy – something tells me that Kroy knows how to invest his money and is not one to allow outrageous spending to go on – he shut down talk of an expensive car for Brielle – and Kim eventually agreed with him – not sure how their future will go, but their present appears to be filled with love and true caring – something tells me that Kroy will help Kim gain some maturity when it comes to her kids and hopefully, to her spending –

Vicki wants her friend Tamra back, but she will never forgive Gretchen for Slade’s comments – and I don’t blame her one bit – Tamra does not have enough class in her entire body to appreciate the restaurant that Heather chose – she is much more comfortable in a dive bar getting hammered and acting the fool – I think Heather got a rude awakening – it was pretty funny listening to Gretchen and Heather competing to see who was more insulted by Vicki, Lydia and Tamra’s behavior – of course Heather won….

quick story – Mr. Shamrock and I went to a Birthday party for a friend of ours – it was a surprise party that her husband had planned – now keep in mind that this girl was very private, and while not shy, was on the reserved side – very sweet, friendly to those she knew, but not prone to loud – the party really surprised her, but she took it pretty well – until – her husband had hired a male stripper for her – now the party was outside in their backyard – gorgeous home and the backyard had an inground pool and a little further back a small above ground pool for kids – her husband sat her in a chair in front of the pool and brought out the stripper – Mr. Shamrock and I could hear her saying, quietly, “no, that’s ok, we don’t have to do this, it’sok, really…” and her husband was laughing as were her friends – well the stripper started dancing and each time he took off one of his seemingly endless thongs, she would again say “ok, that’s good, thank you, but no” and finally he smiled and said, ok, last one… and just as he started to pull it off she stood up, shoved him into the pool and walked into the house – absolute silence – one guy dove in to help the stripper guy and the husband went into the house – we all kind of stood around and people started to leave – it was really awkward – the husband came back out and apologized to everyone and said that she was not feeling well and that they were calling it a night – the stripper guy was good about it, he laughed it off and had no anger about it at all – I am very certain that our friend would have been horrified at Tamra’s bachelorette party……….

I can’t wait to see Gretchen’s reaction to the alleged peace between Alexis and Tamra – can’t wait for Heather’s either – Lauri – go away – if for no other reason, leave so that your children don’t see what a horrible person you have become – your actions toward Vicki are the very definition of what a rotten friend is – Vicki – let Tamra go – she is not your friend and will drag you down with her –
    oh my – my fingers have run amok all over the board – sorry for the long post!!!
    *smacks fingers*

Oh my god why on earth did that husband HIRE A stripper??? Does he not know his wife???

I mean, there’s holding a nice lovely, not huge party for someone (Bethenny’s party by Jason, with subsequent irrational freak-out) and then there’s hiring a STRIPPER for a seemingly quiet woman?
      My lord….. How uncomfortable. Sounds almost like a scene from a Bravo show.

• shamrockblonde says:

chismosa – agreed!! it was for her 40th Birthday – maybe because it was a big BD? none of us could figure it out – one of his friends mentioned that originally he wanted to plan a surprise pajama party – where the guests all come dressed in their pjs – but decided that it might not be a good idea, so he went with the stripper instead – sometimes people hear only what they wish to hear and not what the other person truly wants – cough”Heather” cough………

Cuhhhhh—razy!
          🙄 🙄

• designernailsdiana says:

well dayum why can’t someone plan a party like that for me? I’d have made the stripper blush and my friends mouths hang open in shock. But then again I’ve come out of my shell in the last 10 yrs.
          Please someone tell MrDesigner that his wife would LOVE a male stripper for her next birthday party.

• Laineylainey says:

Ita re: Kim and kroy. He is exactly what she needed. He may be really sweet to her and super in love…but he does put his foot down and does not give in to foolishness, She may whine, but she ultimately lets him take the lead.

(((Powell))) I’m so sorry for your loss. It does get better with time.

Good afternoon all-Powell I’m sorry about your cockatiel -hugs to you and mom!
    I survived the field trip with Maggie and the 1st grade-I have a slight headache from all the yelling on the bus but I shall buck up and get my self together fort tonight…I don’t want to look busted when I meet the fabulous Bravolebrities!!!!!

• Kansas Girl says:

This is why you should get them to singing those endless songs! The yelling is organized.

Teresa posted this on her website-it’s about the new cheating rumors-don’t know if its been posted here yet

Jill get ready for tonight! It’s a gorgeous day
      I think it will be cool weather ! Pretty cool where I am

I said above, her line of “I’d leave him in an instant if any cheating ever happened” is a blatant LIE
      if a sex tape circulated of Grossy with a woman she would make excuses and still not leave him. It’s fine, that’s her prerogative but don’t say you’d leave and blame it on “cultural” things and then not leave.
      Her life! Unhappy inside I’m sure.

• Rebecca says:

She is P-I-S-S-E-D. People are threatening this girl? Lithium for everybody!

i didn’t want to give her any ‘clicks’ but i went on super fast — great writers she’s got. Top notch.

She should have thought of this before she sent in her tabloid photos of her birthday party two weeks ago. two page spread.

22. lillybee says:

Sometimes the OC ladies can make the Jersey ones look classy.

BB,
    There is going to be a season 3 of Call the Midwife. 🙂

24. Rebecca says:

Is it Fredrik Night?

• Kansas Girl says:

I was just wondering what’s on tv tonight. I keep missing this show for phone calls.

• AZGirl says:

I think so!

YAYYYY!!! i love it i love it i love it!!!!
      yum yum yum.
      Fantastic season i have to say. And Luis, calm down por favor

i think tonight Fred gets the building on that street where Luis did not sell the one unit fast enough last week for the Indian guy. Then Luis yells at Fred about ‘you took what i wanted more than anything in the world’
        um, calm down. I would totally give Frederik my home to sell. Done and done.

Really Brandi? She has money to donate but loves to play the poor single mother…

• Rebecca says:

It was $500. Big deal. What Leann is doing to this woman is disgusting. I applaud Brandi for looking out for her. She knows what’s like to be on the receiving end of the Rimes Wrath.

• melthehound says:

500 bucks would be no big deal if I didn’t listen to her cry all season long about how poor she was. And I think at this point Brandi would do anything to keep her name in the press-I don’t think she is doing this out of the goodness of her heart.

• realhousewifeva says:

Actually, on Howard Stern she said she made 140,000 for the season and that people began throwing money at her for other ventures. During the actual taping she may have been broke, but after getting paid for all her events, her book plus her new book coming out..I`m thinking she has 500 bucks to donate.

Leann’s on Chelsea tonight…. fyi

Thanks for the reminder…setting the DVR-not b/c I like LR…just b/c it’s bound to start another epic twitter war and I want to make sure I know what it’s all about!!!

• JustDee says:

I’m pretty sure being “broke” in Beverly Hills is a whole different thing than being broke in our world. $500 is probably considered pocket change there…..

Yes, poor Brandi who couldn’t afford an attorney to get her kids away from evil Leann who is endangering the safety of her kids. But, hey, here’s 500 bucks to a complete stranger who is fighting with Leann! Gimme a break.

Just checked the event site and saw that Melissa Gorga is bringing BOTH her sisters…the hits keep coming!!!!

Here is a link that gives Lauri Peterson’s history and her fight with Vicki. From what I remember George was broke and was trying to get his ex-wife out of the house she was in to sell it. I think George is very shady.

OT: I had to post this. Sen. McGill from Alabama is getting “hit on” on his Facebook page. His Facebook page is probably for constituants and lacks normal security. His wife is pissed. Ummmm don’t you have to still “friend” this poster and you can “unfriend or block” their posts. Sen. McGill (or his IP person) does neither?http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/heather-mcgill-wife-alabama-sen-shadrack-mcgill-warns-135713172.html

• AZGirl says:

I give the marriage 6 months. She is not very tech savy nor “real life” savy.

They talked about this on The View this morning

He is cute I have to say. I could never be with a man who is like 10 notches more beautiful than me. (I don’t know how pretty the wife is– saw this briefly this morning but the guy is handsome)

Who are these trollops hitting on a married man. How horrible

• realhousewifeva says:

She is very pretty, in my opinion. he is not better looking than her (again, just my opinion)

Didnt get a clear look at her, she very well may be RHE– I was just taken aback by how model-like he looked.

Powell, I just started reading and oh no… I’m so sorry to hear you lost your Levi. 😦 Birds can be so personable. A parakeet was my first pet – no idea why I named him Taco, but oh my, I loved that bird (probably as much as tacos?!) and your cockatiel, I know would have been far more intelligent and communicative. What you said in your second post is exactly what I mean! I just love the part about ringing the bell. And the favorite, girlfriend bell. All animals, even fish (I had those too..and hamsters) communicate to us…and Lainey’s cat reporting on the condition of the food area, lol, they all talk to us.
    Anyway, Powell sorry to ramble on. Just to say it will be tough for a while he was part of your everyday life! Play the radio – just because and maybe down the road it would be nice for you to have another pet. I find pet ownership to be crucial to my everyday life – they keep me centered and in someways more humble. ((Powell))))

I believe a house is not a home without a pet.

Not for me! 🙂

Yup

When my dogs are not at the house it’s like death to me. Can hear a pin drop

A pet story from today. So my little dog Cody is all excited that I’m taking him bye bye today until we get about half way to the groomers. He figures out where we’re going and starts to get the shakes. When we pull into the parking lot, he doesn’t want to get out of the car and reluctantly walks in. While we are waiting for his groomer to show up, he’s underneath the bench trembling. He doesn’t mind the bath part, but he does mind the grooming part. When I pick him up though, he prances through the store like he’s the most handsome dog in there. It’s like “OK, I’m waiting for everyone to say ‘awwww, what a cute doggie’ and look at me, look at me.” And he’s so frisky, you can tell he feels so much better. And he smells so good. My other dog Tanner gets to go tomorrow.

We used to have to bring Emily in the shower with us as no groomer would take her.
            I swear she acted like we were killing her. Such a baby!. My next Pug is going to be
            born with my finger in it’s mouth and ears right from the start.

It’s sounds like Cody is speaking to you again. 🙂

• SCGIRL says:

Nancy, I love pugs just as much as you do! Our pug’s name is Lucy, and she means the world to us. My daughter can actually put Lucy in a baby doll umbrella stroller and she sits up straight like a little person and lets my daughter push her around our house in it. Pugs are such wonderful pets, infact we have enjoyed our Lucy so much that we are on a waiting list with a pug breeder to get a black pug. I always love reading your comments about your pug, so I just had to mention mine!

Our next one is going to be a black one as well. I didn’t know about Lucy.
                Aren’t they the best? She entertained us 24/7 for 19 long years. We were very
                blessed to have her in our lives.

• SCGIRL says:

Oh Nancy, I’m so sorry for your loss. It is one of the worst kinds of pain to go through when a pet passes away. I hope you continue to share more stories with us about your beloved pug, because I really enjoy reading your comments. Hopefully soon we can both share stories about our black pugs!

Emily had a pink tutu that she would walk around in. LOL The poor thing.

• Catseye says:

I agree! Except in my case make that PETS!!

Thks TexasTart. My mom didn’t turn on the radio. When I came home it is just so quite. When I was going upstairs I almost started talking to him as I did every day. And I did it twice. His cage is still here so when it is gone I guess I won’t call him anymore. I thought about him all day. It’ll get better.

(((Powell))) He’s only a thought away. (WCW told me that about Emily and it really
        helps)

JNNTJ – probably too late to the blog, haven’t read much, but I’m excited to hear about the event you are going too.. Ya gotta do a full report, lady! Hope it’s an eye opener or fun and not a cringing experience, lol! 😀

Anyone who likes Styx, they are on Palladia right now doing an album side of the Grand Illusion. It really brings back some great memories for me. Every time I see Tommy Shaw, I think of seeing him on Flipping out.

• princesspindy says:

I saw them in concert in the late 70s. I don’t remember much of it, lol!

Come Sail Away, Come Sail Away, Come Sail Away with me!

Me too!!! Not a post-period Styx fan though. You know how some music you think is the best at the time and it doesn’t last the test of time? That for me is, to name a few, Styx, REO, Journey…

I was catching up on the show Saturday and laughing my azz off at Fredrik when he sold the builder Ross’ building. I was laughing & tweeting Fredrik. He is so funny. He feel out of his chair doing his TH. Ha. .I really like him. I thought his was great when he lost the deal on Marble House. That was the most beautiful apt they have shown so far. And the outside if the building was beautiful. Great architecture.

• princesspindy says:

I like him the best, he is def. entertaining!

Agree! And him laughing falling out his his chair was hilarious! I had to replay that a couple times! 🙂

Me too

I ADORE Frederik! 💚💜💙💙💗💗
          😀 😀

Must say Ryan is a great character for TV too

Such a good show

Jack turned over from his stomach to his back three times today.

Yeahhhh!! Just Jack. 🙂 That’s fantabulous.

He weighed 6lbs 1oz. when he was born and two months later, he weighs 11 lbs.

How is your daughter doing?

Just great. She has really adapted to motherhood like a champ. I haven’t heard one complaint from her. I think it’s going to be hard for her to go back to work, but with GiGi (me) babysitting, it should make it a little easier.

Isn’t that lovely. So is that the word that you came up with for grandma?
              Remember we were talking about that on the blog.

Yes, I was gonna be Nana, but my mom is Nana and we just figured that might be too confusing. So I think I’ve decided on GiGi, unless Jack comes up with something else on his own. Lol.

So your daughter is feeding Jack hamburgers? 🙂 No its si great to hear that he is doing so well and growing like a weed. I predict he’s walking at 6-7mths. I walked at 7mths, never crawled.

Thks Nancy. 🙂

It’s good to see you. I didn’t see anything upthread about your sis. How is she doing?

Hi Powell,
      She is at home and feeling pretty well thanks. A hematologist is going to be
      following her closely. I’m so sorry to hear about your baby bird. Was she sick?

I’m glad she’s feeling pretty good.

Thks again. He was doing just fine, playing, eating until Monday my mom said he wasn’t acting like his self and then last night he still wasn’t his self & acting sleepy. He was previously sick this past winter but made a full recovery so we don’t know. He was 17yrs old so maybe it was just his time.

WOW 17 yrs old. Hopefully one day you can get another one.

My mom was looking in her bird magazines at different cockatiels. I.told her I don’t want one that looks like Levi.. His body was grey, white stomach, yellow head w/orange cheeks. We saw white and yellow and all white ones that we liked so we shall see after our family reunion in July.

Did you let him out of the cage? I’ve never had a bird as we have 2 cats.

Yes we left the cage open. He couldn’t fly though cause we kept his wings cut. Sometimes he would forget and end up on the floor. Sometimes we would hear him and he would be walking around under the table. He would come out of his cage and sit on his open door or the door opening & sit out and go back in when he was ready.

Anyone watching the American Baking Competition on CBS? I haven’t watched.

OMG what these ladies use to make food. Yuck. 😦

This is sad.

It is. I’m listening to them and want to know what is going to make them change. The lady with the curly hair said she didn’t learn the 1st, 2nd & 5th time she’s been in prison. How many times does it take to say your not going back?

Who’s going to watch “Whodunit” on ABC? It looks good. Like the game clue.

I’ll check it out if it’s on at a good time….saw the promo but do not remember when it comes on.

38. OhhhhNYC says:

Ohh Jillzy…….about an hour five minutes in she starts her yabbering on RHONY http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0193f8w

39. NJBev says:

Great Blog, BB. Thank you!

Powell, (((((((((((((((Powell)))))))))))))))))))))
    I am so sorry to read about your beloved Cockatiel.
    It’s so weird how attached we become to our pets,
    they truly become part of our families. I would
    never have believed this before we got our Dog-
    I always thought it was “strange”: how my friends
    go so attached to an “animal”. It’s not strange-
    It’s real love. So, I am really sorry that you lost
    a part of your heart today~ 😦

Oh, wow, this made me cry. You guys were talking about special bonds

I saw this the other day and it made me cry.

Oh my GOD how did I miss this? I have to google. Why did his master/partner pass away? Is this war or police?
      I’m going to die

I have the movie Hachi and can’t bring myself to watch it. And then I heard about the dog in Argentina who stays at the church where his master/mistress is buried when they never even showed the dog where she was buried.

I can’t take these stories. Omg. I’m tearing up already

I don’t know the story behind the photo, sorry. But I love shepards, and this dog really appears to be saying goodbye, just heartbreaking.

I would like to add a shepherd to my ideal pack in a few years. Beautiful brilliant dogs

I read about that. They are amazing animals.

Nancy, you will appreciate this, I haven’t thought of it in a long time. We had a German Shepard, Misty, and a mother kitty, Jingles. Jingles eventually had a litter of 4-5 kittens and once she was comfortable with all of us kids being around her little family, she brought them out one at a time and put them in a group in front of the hearth (raised hearth up off the floor) and fire. Well, I think Jingles was a little over whelmed because as soon as she got them all out Misty took over. She would watch over them, and nudge them back into place when they wandered off too far. She would lick them when they mewed and she was so gentle with them. Jingles let her baby sit all the time. The kittens would climb all over her, sliding down her side and playing king of the mountain. I loved that dog! And so did those kittens 🙂

• California35 says:

😦 so sweet and sad 😦

Oh gosh this is just too sad. I forget how pets also mourn the loss of their owners/human family. 😦

The Soup just showed Gretchen’s “Wrath of Furry” line.

• cocfarm says:

I love the soup oh, and Joel. Mmmm….Joel.

LOVE Joel!
        I’m behind by 1 week on the show…. Have to catch it on demand

I preferred when they did the show on Fridays – they were able to get more stuff from the week

42. melthehound says:

(((Powell))), I just read about your loss… Please add me to the list of those offering condolences.

43. SCGIRL says:

just watched Leann on Chelsea Handler…of course she had to dig on Brandi about the tweeting. She also had to throw in a jab about how her stepboys keeping her “hands full.” Leann’s spray tan looked hideous, and Chelsea thought Leann was pregnant because of the dress she had on. However, not one nasty comment at all from Chelsea about Brandi…interesting. Once again Leann made the interview awkward and uncomfortable.

CONGRATULATIONS BOSTON!!!! 3 down 1 to go. 🙂

45. NJBev says:

Lauri Waring’s blog is up. The posters are CRUCIFYING her. 🙂
    I used to really be fond of Lauri. I don’t care what her motive is-
    she is an epic disappointment to me……

• lillybee says:

She deserves it.

• realhousewifeva says:

I never cared for the way she exploited her son`s situation on the show. Even forcing that therapy session on camera in order to allow him at her wedding.

46. cocfarm says:

Good morning!
    One of the pups had a leg injury a week ago today. She has not been to the dog park for a week. She’s going today, approval from vet or not! Who ever heard of restricting a terriers movement? It just doesn’t work!