Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged – Alexis and Lydia

The Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged by BB

Alexis’ Blog:

“I can’t stand gullible people…common sense is the worst thing to lack in life.”  Author Unknown

Alexis is SHOCKED at the theme of this episode.

Alexis is under the illusion that Tamra really gives a crap about her.  She completely did not expect Tamra to admit she saw a connection between the two of them when she saw Alexis in the back of the limo.  Tamra and Bravo are obviously on a mission to repair Tamra’s image.  I guess some viewers may be falling for it, but not this one.

Alexis says:  “Then, when I received the text from Tamra asking me to meet with her, I nearly dropped my phone! I instantly thought: heck no! Why would I meet with her again? Why will this time be any different? I think it’s a natural feeling to have when I had extended the olive branch twice in the past and was shot down both times. By the time I met with Vicki to discuss Tamra’s text, I had loosened up a little and ready to do it.”

Alexis was nervous pulling up the restaurant to meet Tamra and worried she would be humiliated again.  It was absolutely shocking to her when Tamra stood up and hugged her.  The meeting was very awkward at first as neither knew what to say to each other.  Once Tamra explained the purpose of the meeting, Alexis says she crumbled.  She admits they will never be BFF’s even through Tamra apologized in “her own way.”  But it’s a fresh start beginning.

Alexis thinks it was hysterical watching Gretchen and Heather argue over what bikini to have made for Tamra. It was like watching Laverne and Shirley!  Huh? Laverne and Shirley didn’t even enter my mind while watching that scene.

About Gretchen and Laurie:  “I was confused watching Gretchen meet with Lauri. What, all of the sudden Gretchen is ok with the Lauri/Slade situation? There seemed to be a missing link there. Last I knew they weren’t friendly. I also don’t believe for one minute that Vicki is a person that sleeps around. To me, it was a very strange conversation.”

Although the restaurant Heather chose looked amazing, Alexis definitely thinks the group wasn’t interested in a “fancy-schmancy” dinner for the occasion.  She says she probably would have left to the sour mood to go dancing with Vicki and the others.  She enjoyed watching Tamra and Vicki getting along so well and whooping it up together, and would rather watch love and happiness, than fighting and cattiness.

Alexis doesn’t seem bummed out that she wasn’t included in the bachelorette weekend.  After watching the previews for next week, she’s probably relieved.

Lydia’s Blog:

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.”  Matthew 5:9 (NIV Bible)

Lydia was confident the lunch with Tamra and Alexis would go really well.  Of course she was, as I suspect this was set up by the producers ahead of time.  She’s not sure what Alexis means in her blog when she accuses Lydia of not being more understanding about why she was dragging her feet and asking her not to push it with her and the other women. Lydia likes for people to get along and it couldn’t be further from the truth that she likes to stir up drama.  She’s a self-described peacemaker.  Maybe she should try for a position at the United Nations.

In Mexico, even after a long day of traveling, Lydia was gravitating towards Vicki’s idea of “whooping it up.”  They were only there for two nights, she didn’t have her kids with her, she loves to dance, so why not?  So off they go to Vicki’s favorite spot, Andale’s, which was not right around the corner as Lydia had been led to believe by the way Vicki was talking.

Lydia claims she texted Heather and also called the restaurant and asked the hostess to relay to Gretchen and Heather that they should meet them at the bar. Lydia had bought them headbands and really expected them to show up.

Lydia thinks in hindsight, they should have just waited for Gretchen and Heather, and it was lame that they didn’t.  They apologize for their thoughtlessness in the next episode.

The best thing about Lydia’s blog is that she didn’t mention her pot-smoking mom and how much she loves her.

Up Next:  Lauri Peterson

_____________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County, RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

410 Responses to Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged – Alexis and Lydia

Good morning everyone and happy Friday eve. It looks like many of us are going to start to see residuals of tropical storm Andrea starting today. Everyone affected take care. Have a great day.

Good Morning, Powell 🙂

Good morning to one and all! A tropical storm already? Stay safe and dry Powell! I hate to brag, but it’s a beautiful morning here in Huskerland. I’ll send some your way. Let’s all have a wonderful and productive day. O.K., . . . wonderful at least!

• NJBev says:

I heard that this morning, Powell- up to 4″ over Friday and Saturday.
      That stinks, we don’t need another crappy Saturday!
      I have to go to Beachhouse for afternoon to wait for Sears to repair
      the brand new fridge that has already been repaired once in its
      month long life. One month and 2 repairs. Another 5 hours of my life I will never
      get back.
      We are about 80% complete with our rebuilding-
      Still waiting on the plumbers- they only did basics and then went on to other houses
      that need basics. None of the “fine tuning” until everyone “Sandied?” can
      flush.
      Same with electricians- no outdoor lighting till everyone has lights in the
      house-
      They brought in these HUGE machines that filtered the sand on the entire
      beach to clean out debris. They started with these the day after we took out
      over 80 tons of sand from our pool. With the east wind they almost blew
      all the sand back into the pool. I ran out screaming “stop” “stop”-
      I was lucky and got the builder to put up snow fences around pool (we got
      another 6″ , but that’s better than 80 tons)
      This entire ordeal really sucked the life out of us, it was a stressful winter-
      I’m ready to done with it and start the fun stuff—-“are we having fun yet?”
      How is Lavalady doing, anyone know?

Powell, I hope waking this morning wasn’t too sad without little Levi-
      I know the next weeks will be difficult. I’m sorry. 😦

NJBev I just hope we don’t have too bad weather this weekend. Fridge from Sears. Ugh. I know your pain. We bought a freezer from Sears a few yrs ago & it had problems also & brand new. A repair man came out twice. We lost all of our food the last time it broke down and told Sears to come and get their freezer and got our money back. We went to Best Buy and bought a freezer and have never had any problems. IMO Sears appliances suck. Good luck. Maybe your fridge will be okay. It was hard waking up and not hearing him this morning. Day by day. 🙂

• NJBev says:

Day by Day Powell—–

The fridge is an LG, not a Kenmore- (I have had
          good luck with Kenmore, my first fridge is 30 yrs
          old and still running in basement)) It has outlasted
          2 Sub-Zero fridges- They just don’t make anything
          the way they used to- I should have done more
          research, I quess. I was limited by size and I chose
          “pretty” over function. The thing is all cheap plastic
          inside– and the French door layout was a poor
          choice for this room. Oh well. Live and learn.

Have a great day, Powell-

• Kansas Girl says:

My appliance repair guy, who I’d trust with my life, tells me fridges are ALL made by one or two companies and then there are slight cosmetic changes made for the different brands. If you start really looking, you can see it. He also told me that fridges used to run forever, and the last generation, you could expect about 15 years out of them. Now expect 8 at best. So if you have really old appliances and can keep repairing them, you can keep them going for ages. However, the new are so much more efficient.

He also told me to not get rid of my old Kenmore washer, as they can repair the motor endlessly. The new washers can’t be repaired like this.

• Kansas Girl says:

Oh, and my 1910 house has very narrow doors to the kitchen, so I have to buy small fridges and then have to tip and lift it to get it in. You should see the delivery guys. First they brag they can get ‘er in, no problem. Then they hit the first bend in the road and the cussing starts!

• NJBev says:

Thanks for the great info Kansas!!

80% done is so great. 🙂 The party will soon commence at NJBev’s. 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Wow! 80%? Sounds like you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Awesome!

• Lulu says:

Good Morning Powell!!! Fingers crossed that Andrea will be nice!

2. plainviewsue says:

Can I be first!!??

I cannot wait to hear from Jill about her night last night!!!!!!!

Great job, as always BB, on the blogs.

3. plainviewsue says:

Nah, Powell beat me to the punch!!!! LOL 🙂

Sadly-the event SUCKED!! There were not a lot of people there-celeb wise. Kelly Bensimone and Melissa Gorga didn’t show up and neither did Jac or Ashlee(or however she is spelling her name these days).
    I saw Jonathan Cheban -who thinks he is famous b/c he knows famous people-he was a jerk and I had to physically move him off of my skirt-it was long and he was standing on it. I was not impressed by him and it seemed to annoy him!! His hair is stupid-just sayin’.
    Patti Stanger was there and all I can say is WHAT A BITCH!!! She really thinks she is a diva!! She hardly took pictures with anyone and was very when people asked to take a pic with her-the whole point of going is to get a pic with these so called celebs.she was rude and nasty and my little sis called her out on it-more than once!! I will never go to another event that involves her-everyone was complaining about her to the Diva Wines people-they were not happy with her either. I talked to someone who was with Patti and they said she is like this at every event and people are always complaining about her behavior!!! How funny!!
    CHIMOSA- I did meet the LI princess Amanda and her boyfriend Jeff-you would not believe how nice they were-I was shocked!! I talked to both of them for about 20 minutes-I will post a pic-and they were very thankful that people were watching the show.
    Carla from mob wives was there-she is a cute little thing but kind of diva-like!! I was coming out of the ladies room as she was going in and I made a joke about taking her pic in the bathroom-I said it wouldn’t be awkward to ask you for a picture right now would it? She totally didn’t get the joke and kind of blew me off…whatever-she was wearing a dumb headband anyway!!
    I talked to Tracy from Jerseylicious-she was great-half the size she looks on TV and so nice to everyone-she was just hanging out and having fun but took pics with everyone.
    I saw some of the girls from Big Rich Atlanta-I think it was them b/c they have the worst weaves in the all the land!!
    In all it was not great-very crowded-very hard to get a drink of the heavily promoted Diva Wine-which we got by tipping a waitress who brought us wine glasses and we helped ourselves to several bottles-I played bartender for our group-popping bottles left and right!!
    It was for sure not worth the 50 bucks!!
    Oh Perez Hilton-I almost forgot about him-he was in the VIP section which was the size of a small walk in closet-he stayed there most of the night but did go out to the pool area for his birthday cake-he took pics with lots of people and seemed like he wasn’t hating it!

• plainviewsue says:

So sorry it wasn’t what you expected. I never watched one episode of Millionaire Matchmaker, and now I am really glad I never did!

Shocked that Melissa wouldn’t make an appearance.

So Amanda and Jeff from LI Princesses are still together. I’m glad they were nice.

I can’t believe the 2 top billed people-Kelly and Melissa didn’t show up-what crap!! I think I saw one of Melissa’s sisters-idk which one and I’m still not sure it was her…and I didn’t care enough to ask!!!

• Kansas Girl says:

I wouldn’t have recognized most of those people! Good think I didn’t buy a ticket! LOL!

Glad you went, and thanks for the report. It’s good to know who is a “real” human and who the bad guys are.

Kansas-I’m sure I left out some “celebs” who were there b/c I didn’t know who they were…it was the D-list all the way!!!

• Rebecca says:

These people got paid to be divas to the people paying the tickets? Unbelievable.

Jill, you owe yourself a spa day.

Thank you Rebecca!!! It wasn’t dreadful and I’m glad I got to see Patti STANKER look foolish-my sister really let her have it!! Patti was waiting for the elevator and my sister was going on and on about how rude she was and so on…it was perfect!!!

• NJBev says:

Oh man, that stinks.
      They should not agree to do something and then back out.
      That’s not cool.

If I were one of these “people” I would HATE to do these
      meet and greets- good thing I’m not one of them! I wouldn’t
      agree to do something that I know I wouldn’t do, though-

It’s funny Bev-some of them seemed to be having a good time-meeting their “fans”. They knew what they were there for and did what they were supposed to do…just that nasty Patti was rude-she totally did not want to be there

• NJBev says:

You know Jill, sometimes we just wanna give people
          the benefit of the doubt….. she seems to defy all
          means of good social behavior-(there’s a word for
          it, I’m tired…..) Remember when she called bethenny
          a C U next tuesday??)
          SHE really is just an effin C U next .. She has a chip
          on her shoulder the size of her ego.. and she is extraordinarily
          self entitled. She believes the world owes her.
          Only child. adopted. Spoiled Much????
          Anyway, I’m sorry you wasted your time….. you
          deserve better. Let’s go kick her butt!! lol

It wasn’t a waste of time b/c I was with my little sis and out of the house for a change!! Screw that Patti STANKER-I had a great time hanging out with my sis and our friends -but I would love to give Patti a kick in the ass!!!

Wow, I would have wanted to ask for my money back. False advertising.

Me and my sis were just talking about that!! So many people on the list didn’t show up…Kim G was supposed to be there too…it would have been worth 50 bucks listening to her spill some secrets about NJ!!!!

Jill, sorry that was not a more friendly event and what the ____ about people, headliners, no show?! TRUE COLORS shining through and that bitch Patty not surprising. Well good to know you met some folks.that were decent. Oh yes that Johnathan has the nastiest hair, you should’ve done him a favor and pushed him in the pool!

His hair annoys me so much…he was touching it and fixing it all night…while standing on my skirt!!! Oh and the party was no at the pool-it was inside-I don’t know why they called it a pool party!!!

• Rebecca says:

Try asking for your money back as it was a fraction of the party you were promised.

JNNTJ I’m sorry it wasn’t what you expected. It’s good some of them where nice. Now you & your sis know what would more than likely happen at future events. I don’t know why Patti keeps being asked to these events w/her Divs snobbish attitude. She needs to be shocked into reality that she’s not really liked. Oh well.

She was the worst!!! When she first got there I was standing at the bar and she walked by me-we all kind of smiled at her but she didn’t have any time for us…she’s a meanie!!!

• ramonacoaster says:

Sorry to read the event sucked. Sounded like you had fun with your friends thought with all that wine. Patti and Jonathan being nasty wasn’t surprising. I hope no other company pays them to show up to their events. So was Jeff less gay in person than on tv?

Sooooo less gay in person. If I met him last night and didn’t watch the show I would be shocked to hear that people thought he was gay!!! Crazy right??

• ramonacoaster says:

Crazy! I’ve never heard a guy talk like that unless they were gay. Well, I’m glad to hear that both Jeff and Amanda are nice in person. I hope they stay happy together.

• iceNfire says:

Hi Jillnntj – I’m so happy to hear that about Traci from Jerseylicious. While the spit in the face was beyond disgusting she has grown leaps and bounds since then. GG on the other hand is a little bitch. If it’s not all about her she is miserable…She will never be happy, she is The Icky One in the making – imo

Sorry the event was all you expected it to be but atleast you dont have to die of curiosity 🙂

GiGis ex boyfriend Carmine was there-what a nice guy. My sister was talking to him and it turns out they have a lot of friends in common-Tracy’s bf Cory was there too-he was walking around smiling all night-he is very cute and friendly too! Tracy really surprised me-in how she looked and how she was-so damn friendly and funny!!

I am sorry to read the event was a let down.

I can’t believe that Jonathan jerk was standing on your skirt , I seen him a few times when I used to watch the Kardashians and I always though it was a smarmy jerk.

5. Rebecca says:

Am loving MDLNY – is probably my favorite Bravo show. SInce I obviously heart Fredrik, will be quite angry watching Luis attack him next week. Somebody ship that man to Jersey…

• Kansas Girl says:

I have missed EVERY episode so far this season. I hope they replay it. The phone rings just as it’s starting, and then it’s blah, blah, blah for an hour. I used to have my friends trained what hours it was safe to call!

KG I guess you are going to have to school them again. 🙂

• princesspindy says:

LOL! My friends know not to call me before 10am, they won’t like to hear anything I have to say before then! This is a really good season, I am loving Freddie!!

Ship Luis anywhere. I love this show, despite that dude. And I don’t know a thing about real estate, just love the show and especially Fredrik!!! 🙂

• NJBev says:

no thank you, you can keep him. 😉

I enjoy this show, too.

Totally agree – MDLNY is a great show. Freddie has grown on me and boy howdy he can certainly sell real estate. I now find his quirks funny; I used to think he had Tourettes (sp).

Luis is . . . too slick and cocky. And I hate how he always is putting his hands/fingers on or up to his face. Nervous reflex maybe? Irritating nonetheless. But he was cute with the little boy last night.

Ryan, oh Ryan. I have such a love/hate relationship with him. One minute I’m laughing and the next I’m gagging. He has a run-in with a cougar next week. I think he would do anything for attention – good or bad.

But the best part of this show is the real estate itself. Amazing living spaces I certainly would never see in my neck of the woods and I do mean woods!

Last season I thought Freddy was a jerk-now I LOVE HIM!!! After seeing him on WWHL a few times I really changed my mind about him!! He is great!! Luis I just feel sorry for-but I love his smile…and Ryan-he is a real NYC young guy-he loves himself!!!

I love Fredrik, Ryan I really like but he can get on my nerves, Luis I like his pompadore hair style. It fits him and I’m sure he likes it for height. I still can’t get over the photoshop job he had his bro do to sell that Brownstone. It would have made sense to use photoshop for a before and after look. The Prez of the RE company was right. It was a switch and bait.

I am posting on the old blog, better get my tail over here. Can’t wait to hear from JNNTJ!
    BB – Thanks for the blog and happy to hear the progress Jack is making…bet GiGi is looking forward to baby sitting! 🙂
    Powell – hope you feel a little bit better each day.

7. vilzvet says:

Kim Z was caught on camera in FL yesterday smoking a butt, whatta moron.

She needs to stop that smoking. She has 4 kids to think about.

• pat says:

Not to mention she’s preggars.

• SCGIRL says:

Wait, Is Kim Z. really pregnant AGAIN? Kroy is what 25 or 26 years old? That boy is WAY to young for a ready made family and 3 babies of his own in the last few years…hate to say it but that marriage will never last. Kim made sure she had herself a gauranteed paycheck just incase it doesn’t last….yep, Kim’s not stupid, but Kroy sure is!

8. Good Morning! Whoop, whoop….had a moment to stop in and say Hello…and Miss You All! I have been trying to catch up on comments, but I know I haven’t seen them all. Warm thoughts to anyone who is going through difficulties!

Darling Powell…so very sorry to hear about the loss of your cherished bird. There are no words that will take the hurt away, but wishing for you that every day gets a bit easier. Know he is now an Angel who watches over you. Many Hugs to you dear lady!

JNNTJ…I chuckled reading your description of the event last night. Applauding your sister for taking on the Skanker! Curious…what was her reaction to getting read by your sis? Did she even react? 🙄

LuLu…hope you and the little one and family are doing well!

That is all I can remember at the moment. Know I am thinking of you all and wishing you pleasant days and much Love & Light! 🙂

New post, “The Gift of Authentic Anger”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

9. Lulu says:

Good Morning everyone! All is well here 🙂 Well except for my furry baby he’s just not adjusting as well. Poor thing is so stressed out. He loves the baby but is nerve wrecked.

BB great job on the blogs! I’ve read the comments from Lauri’s blog ouch! I smell producer tampering with “Tamra’s” blog. Please nothing but negative comments for weeks but now more positive. Not buying it!

Who’s watching bachelorette? I think when the producer’s screen “potential” candidates. They pick 25 of the biggest douchebags out of the lot. Of course one has to bring up a traumatic past within a few hours of meeting the bachelorette. Don’t understand why this show is still on they have horrible stats on who gets married/stays together.

The past few bachelors/bachelorettes have been very boring people. Plus the drama on this show is so manufactured. Quit bringing back past contestants and let’s do the following:

Older bach/ettes that have a bit of life experience. These young kids are mega boring and probably 90 percent of them are only there for the experience/trips. Bring on the 30 somethings to maybe even early 40s. That would really be different.

An ethnic bach/ette. African-American, Asian, Native American. Enough with the status quo. Shake it/spice it up!

Fewer contestants so we can get to know everyone a little bit better. Until the final few episodes on Sean’s season, I really didn’t know that the one he chose existed! Maybe only 12-15 contestants with one going home each week.

Just a few ideas. With dipping ratings, things need to change on the Bachelor!

I haven’t watched the Bachelorette since Trista & Ryan and the Bachelor since Andrew Firestone.

Husker I think it was a laugh one Bachelor season when they had 1 Asian & 1 African American contestant. They knew good and well the Bachelor would not pick either of them so that just wasn’t right. Any way I.don’t believe 80% of them actually want to find true love to get married & start a family. They’ve had more broken engagements than marriages.

Hey Lulu. I’m glad you and Mr. Lulu are doing well w/the babes. Oh you poor furry baby is not adjusting right now. I guess he needs some special time. I’m sure it will get better.

Now BB’s Jack is starting to roll over and growing like a weed. What is 1 week old Aiden doing? Sleeping right? 🙂 Take care.

• shamrockblonde says:

I haven’t watched it ever since I found Reality Steve – that guy cracks me up and its way better reading it thatn watching it – plus I find out right away about who gets chosen and who goes home – *hugs Powell really hard* – hoping your heart is healing –

10. pat says:

Leann Rimes’ lawsuit against the teacher was apparently dismissed. Don’t feel too bad for LR, she still has her lawsuit against the Dentist. 🙄

I wonder if Brandi will try to get her 500 bucks back!!!

• pat says:

Ha! I guess LR has 20 days to refile the suit if she wants. Care to place a wager as to will or won’t? I’m guessing she will.

It’s so ridiculous. I won’t be surprised if she does either.

I’m thinking she will refill b/c she’s dumb…and she needs the press!!!

• Rebecca says:

I am guessing she won’t. She never asked for monetary damages, she just wanted to make an example out of this woman. Here’s the rundown:

Teacher was a Leann supporter, then got caught in a twitter war with Leanna supporters and non-supporters and said something against Leann. Leann called her. Teacher hit the record button. Leann went BSC and teacher posted it on internet.

This case SHOULD have been thrown out. A reasonable judge in California? Better hide him quick!

Good morning everyone! Thank you JNNTJ for the update on the event. I can’t believe Mel and Kelly were headlined on the event and they did not even show up. Patty Stanker has no life so of course she was there. Why that women thinks the world revolves around her baffles me. 51 year old lonely matchmaker who can’t be nice.
    LOVED MDLNY! Did anyone else find Luis behavior creepy with the young boy in the party shop? Then he loads the child up on sweets and expects him to behave at the open house? Fredrik is going overboard with his facial expressions when dealing with those Arab guys.
    Off to clean the pool. BBL
    ps: Pepper says “arf”

Howdy Pepper. 🙂

Fredrik reminds me of Phaedra and their facial expressions. I think they are both comical & good at that cause you can see what they are thinking. Funny.

12. iceNfire says:

Hello – Has anyone noticed that two new shows start on TNT tonight? I like to watch anything that says season 1 episode 1….not that I stick with it. Haven’t read blog or comments in a few days. Hope all is well…BBL 😛

Oh yeah. “The Hero” hosted by Dolph Lundgren is one. I always liked him. Hero has the competitors playing out dangerous movie action scenes. That looks interesting. I’ll try to watch. “72 hrs” hosted by The Rock-Dwayne Johnson I think. I’m not sure what that’s about.

Ice I got the shows mixed up. The Rock is hosting The Hero. I don’t know the guy hosting 72 hours and Dolph Lundgren will host Get to the scene or something like that where the contestants play out action movie scenes.

I like TNT but I don’t watch it regularly. They have very good original programming.

13. Catseye says:

I wonder if George is hurting for money and that’s why Lauri came back to the show? Wasn’t she all head over heels in love with him, especially because of his horse ranch somewhere in OC? He must not have it any more, if they are boarding their horse(s) at a stable. I think she was a complete FOOL to quit working and to malign Vicki the way she has, since Vicki gave her a job when she needed it–even though I highly doubt she had the intelligence to sell insurance and was probably in over her head. Now, Lauri’s a rapidly aging 50yr old woman, whose due to lose her child support in a few short years and I’ll bet George had her sign a pre-nup. He has a past of cheating and was engaged to someone else (his secretary) when he met Lauri and started dating her. You’d think she would’ve gained some wisdom, with what she’s already been through.

14. lillybee says:

It is going to be hot here. 105 today and expecting 110 by Saturday.

Whew. You better take a dip in AZGirl’s pool. 🙂

Dang! I was thinking you were N. California…if so, must be far from the coast! My biggest problem with the heat in Texas is the heat 😉 really, it’s the humidity makes it feel hotter…and yuk! Hopefully you’ve got the desert type heat. 🙂

I was just thinking about Ryan on MDLNY. Does he have an office? He seems to always meet his clients at their homes or at the park.

Yes he has a very nice office. I only see all the guys meet their clients at the homes.

They show him at a desk with a computer, but all we see is a space equivilent to a clost! So I tend to think he has no office, like you’re thinking. Actally it is better we get to see more outdoor NY scenes!

• Rebecca says:

They showed it in the first episode. I bet his desk fee is $5000 month – plus he has an assistant to pay. Yikes!

According to Twitter, apparently Tabatha Coffey is on Wendy Williams today…but it has already aired here, so not sure this is helpful to note.
    And apparently Wendy made some mean comments about Teresa G. I don’t know what was said – but I do know Teresa was on her show last.week and Wendy proclaimed Teresa is her favorite on NJ….talk about showing true colors….
    🙄

I watched it and watched that segment of more gossip w/Tabitha & Robin Meade from HLN. I like Robin too.

Teresa was on weeks ago, last week she was on hiatus/ it was a repeat.
      I found her to be overly nice to Tre when Tre was on

But W always says she reserves the right to change her opinions. 💜💜
      😀

love Fredrick – Ryan amuses me, but sometimes he can be a bit of a jerk – Luis – I like his brother better – that switch and bait was real estate 101 – even a novice should know better than to do that – got a kick out of watching him being asked to tone it down in the office, but I think that was scripted, including his mistaking the women’s room for the men’s room – I usually save MDLNY for the weekends, but I caught some of it last night – the real estate is absolutely gorgeous – the buyers and sellers – yikes!!!! – I give them all props for having to deal with their outrageous requests and their attitudes – funny to watch but probably not fun to deal with –

I liked and was impressed w/what Ryan did to get that lady to purchase that last apt in Battery Park. The Ribbon Room. That was so good. When she said “the Chinese don’t believe in paying full price” &Ryan said “I don’t believe in stereotypes” I was like way to handle that Ryan. I would not have known what to say to her comment. He made her day. And the pig as a gift? LOL. Too funny.

I like MDLLA but MDLNY is so much better. I think the NY brokers are better brokers than the LA brokers.

18. stellastars21 says:

Good morning everyone. So the big day for me is Nov. 9th. I have always wanted a wedding that was super small, like me and the groom and the witnesses. But I have friends who wanna be part of the experience and if you invite one you invite them all lol. But I’m drawing the line at about 85. Everyone else will have to get over it. hahahaha. Seriously I hope they aren’t upset.

I’ve gone down to part time at my job and started my own bookkeeping business and I have a client I work for about part time hours and since I don’t have an office there I can’t read as often as I used to so I’m behind. And when I read something I think I’m gonna comment on it but by the time I get to the current blog I’ve forgotten what I was gonna say.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Stellar congratulations on the BIG day and it being Nov 9th. So its gone from say five to 85? 🙂 A lot more planning. I was watching Kelly & Michael and Michael said there is a new thing brides and grooms are doing is virtual weddings for people that can’t make it. The couple sends everyone a link that they download to live stream the wedding. Maybe you cab try that. LOL.

And congrats on starting your biz. Hopefully your client list will grow and then you can quite your PT job. The best of luck with your business.

• stellastars21 says:

Thanks Powell. I told my mom that maybe our guests could skype in lol. Someone I know did that for her family who couldn’t fly over.

Thanks I hope I get more clients close to home. My part time job is 41 miles away from home. My new client is like 4 miles away from my house.

Oh yes you have to get close to home. 41 miles. Whew. I already can’t deal w/how some people drive with my 10 miles to work. 41 miles I would have to be on Prozac.

• stellastars21 says:

OMG the drivers here, it is like a conspiracy to get on my last nerve. Around most of the Big Island there is only one lane each way so if you are stuck behind someone who insists on driving suuuuper slow and won’t pull over it is the worst. And don’t even get me started on the ones who are coming around the corner half in my lane that I have to get out of the way of to avoid an accident. I’ve had a couple almost head on collisions lately with people trying to pass when they shouldn’t. One time there was no where to pull to the side to get out of the way and at the last.second the car got over to their side. The other time the huge truch ABSOLUTELY INSISTED on passing even though I was coming and we were pretty far apart to start but I had to pull off the road because they were two seconds from crashing into me and wouldnt go back in his lane.

• Laineylainey says:

Well, how exciting! 85 sounds like a nice size!

• stellastars21 says:

Thanks. My mom is doing the cooking and so I’ve gotta drawn the line at the guest list number LOL.

• Laineylainey says:

What a brave woman, what will she be making? Or are you still planning the menu?

• stellastars21 says:

Well she used to be a professional caterer/cook and baker before her aneurysm where the doctors said she can’t work. She stil can cook so she’s up to the challenge. She makes the best fried chicken. People get so excited over it and try to make sure they are in line to get some before it runs out lol. I think my friends like that chicken more than they like me hahaha. But anyway that would be way too much work to get up and fry chicken especially since it will be a morning wedding. So I was thinking baked chicken (I don’t even like chicken and I only eat the white meat, if it is that red and dark stuff close to the bone it ain’t going in my mouth, but I LOVE her baked chicken and I will eat every.bit.of.it dark meat and all) her famous potato salad, her collard greens and cornbread, one other thing I haven’t decided on yet.

Before her aneurysm she also used to be a professional seamstress (she’s one of those annoying people who are good at EVERYTHING lol) and so she is making my dress too.

• princesspindy says:

How exciting Stella!! My Dad and his wife did all the food at our wedding, it was a blast!!!

• Laineylainey says:

What did they make, Princess? So curious. Food, the mention of it, the sight of it, the aroma…always piques my interest.

• princesspindy says:

They made huge pans of side dishes and they made Hams, Turkeys, roast beef, etc. They just made a whole bunch of food… they had all the fancy serving dishes and buffet dishes from their wedding…they even had a meat slicer. Since we already owned our own house we had the reception there and the garage was the bar and we had a juke box that I got to pick the songs….at one point their was a “bunny hop” though out the house out and around the cul-de-sac…. it was EPIC!!! We had about 100 people that came back to the house…we had the cake right after the ceremony at the church…their were bodies lying around the house the next morning….a good time was had by all!!

• NJBev says:

I would pay a tremendous amount
                of money to have been one of those
                bodies on the lawn. (Lets rmbr, NJBev
                would have been much younger
                as well…)
                I think ANYTHING Pindy does/did
                has/had to have been a blast…
                …… nuff said.

• Laineylainey says:

How fun! You’re happy telling it..and I’m happy reading about it.

• stellastars21 says:

Thanks. It is cool when our families hook us up like that hahaha. Plus it makes them feel good to contribute in some way.

• princesspindy says:

yes, for the rehearsal dinner, since my hubby really has no family, each of my family and friends brought a dish and it was a big potluck…it was the first time my mom and dad had seen each other since their divorce, 7 years….I was a wreck, gut everyone behaved themselves.

Stella, glad to hear you have a date and making plans! 😀

• Catseye says:

Congratulations! It sounds like it’s going to be a great wedding and celebration with all those guests. How fun!!

• stellastars21 says:

Thank you. I hope they have fun. I’m keeping it simple, simple, simple. I’m not into fufu stuff, but I love to party. 😀

• AZGirl says:

Well……85 is nice but that does include all of us here….right? 🙂

• iceNfire says:

stellastars21 – Congrats on setting the date! Are you in Hawaii? Wondering which Big Island you are referring to…….

19. Donna says:

RIP Esther Williams

J Love Hewitt is now engaged. I hope she just goes ahead and gets married. She has the money to plan a wedding in a few weeks. Money is all you need to pull it off.

Jessica Simpson is on baby #2 & we’re still waiting for that wedding.

Hi Powell…how are you doing today?

I’m doing well. Thks for asking Nancy. How is your sis?

She’s wants to go back to work already so she is doing very well.
            Have you ever thought about getting a talking parrot? I used to take Emily into
            this bird store as she loved to watch them. I think they are beautiful animals.

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, Jen love Hewitt …i would live to see her married. Oh and jessica Simpson, too. They both seem like sweet girls. They re both from Texas. Just say in’, y’all!

Yeah, like we are sweet too 😉

Of course, I can be a ‘lil tart too. 😛

Of course you are both sweet. 🙂

Yes I like J Love & Jessica. I just want her to get married because that’s what she seems to really want. I just think she could have been married when she found out she was pregnant w/Max.

• Laineylainey says:

I’M kinda old fashioned; but I can understand they both have a lot to lose if their marriages break up. They are both modern women with immense wealth (ESP js)… I hope they can have long lasting love…cause who doesn’t want that, right?

All Jessica has to do this time is a prenup. She learned her lesson w/Nick Lachey. Same w/J Love. Just do a prenup. I don’t understand saying you want to get married & then don’t like Jennifer Hudson. Her son is 3 or 4 & she keeps saying she & David are getting married, they just have to fine the time. WTH.? She’s got money. Get a Hollywood wedding planner & get married in a week. They can do it. They do it all the time. I don’t believe they will get married. To me it’s just lip service to the media.

• pat says:

I’m starting to wonder how ironclad prenups are, since it seems Bethenny and Jason are having such trouble with theirs. Maybe there were major things it didn’t address, like their NYC home and custody of Bryn.

Powell I agree with you big time.

I’m still waiting for Naomi watts to get married 😆:smile:

• Laineylainey says:

Double like! 😉

• Laineylainey says:

Like 😉

Nancy have you been watching HLN? Mike Golanas has been touring a prison, I don’t know if its where Jodi is but he tasted some type of Loaf they serve. It looked just awful. The guard that was with him said it tastes like bad stuffing that’s been in the fridge for a few days. Mike said it wasn’t bad but he wouldn’t want to eat it for 3 meals in a row. It didn’t look good that’s for sure. Just seeing the food should keep people from committing crimes.

• shamrockblonde says:

indeed – although honestly, I was always more afraid of my Parents’ reaction than what the police might do – and this was a household where there was no hitting and very very little yelling – but one look could clear a room, and the softer my Mom would speak, the more nervous you became – especially when she started talking through clenched teeth – mostly the thought of embarrassing them or bringing any shame to them was more than enough – the police could never hold a candle to that kind of deterrent –

My dad was like that and it use to scare me big time. He had to play mom and dad
        so I have forgiven him.

shamrock same here. I think that’s one of the big problems today. Kids & adults don’t think “what will my mom/dad think”. If you have the fore thought to think about how your parents will see or perceive your actions then you want commit wrong & shameful acts.

• princesspindy says:

My kids know the quieter and calmer I become……….

• pat says:

Funny! In my upbringing there was no hitting or yelling, and I think I was threatened with a spanking once, which didn’t happen. It wasn’t necessary, because I respected my parents and they taught us to be kind and have manners.

Hi Powell,
      I did see that. YUCK! Plus they don’t even get a fork to eat it with.
      You would think no one would break parol but…

JNNTJ I was talking about the switch & bait Luis did on MDLNY. You and your sis got the switch and bait at the event. I think everyone should definitely get their money back.

23. djprincessc says:

Did anyone see Leann Rimes on Chelsea Lately last night?? O-M-G was she ANNOYING!!! She was trying to be so funny like she could take on Chelsea. Couldn’t stand her. She’s not sexy at all, no wonder why Brandi despises her, I couldn’t stand her for the 3 minute interview so I can’t imagine having to deal with that hot mess for the rest of my life.

• cocfarm says:

She was just on with Mario Lopez. She was annoying there too. Everything in the tabs is a lie. Her songs on her new album (plug plug) tell the truth.

Mmmm hmmm. And the tabs lied that she and Eddie were having an affair. Mmmm hmmm.

• cocfarm says:

Powell, I can totally hear your “mmmm hmmm” in my head. We’re your arms crossed in your mind when you typed it?!!!

SCGirl commented on that last night, about it being an ackward interview and Leann had a horrible spray tan….I can’t remember what was said about Brandi…and I really don’t care, ha ha, I’m sure Leann was more annoying than Chelsea, lol.

• djprincessc says:

Basically everything is Brandi’s fault and the tabloids fault. lol. Nothing is hers.

Blame everyone else. It’s never her fault. Sounds very familiar, these days. Can I get a Tamra in this corner?

• djprincessc says:

Very familiar, like the whole world Powell!! Its always everyone elses fault and nobody is ever held accountable! These celebrities and shows glorify it to the MAX!!

DJ I saw it. She’s so awful looking! Between her eyes and Chelsea’s I can hardly imagine how they see anything. Brandi looks like a blonde blue eyed Asian woman.
      She was very awkward, and I hate to break it to you but I think she’s doing more E stuff— she seemed to be hosting something else on E last night

Is she BFFs with Ghouliana Rancic or something ? Ghoul was the producer on something Le was hosting

I just got to the Outer Banks and noticed they are closing the schools tomorrow because of tropical storm Andrea. I hope this isn’t a precursor of things to come this Summer and Fall.

I hope not….is that why you are back in the OBX, for storm preperations?! 😦
      I guess you got Mom home earlier this week….she must have been antsy to get back to see her boyfriend?!, hehe

I really can spell *preparations* 😳

No we didn’t come for storm preparations. Personally I don’t think it’s going to be much more than some rain and more windy than usual. A light rain has already started here. I was planning on coming down anyway. Yes, mom is back home. She drove yesterday and today so now she’s almost back to being her normal independent self. She had to go to the DMV today to renew her license and had to do the eye test. Her vision is great! She still tires easily, but she’s getting better. I plan on enjoying the beach because my babysitting job starts soon and I won’t be able to come down except on the weekends.

25. princesspindy says:

So, my son asks me “Is it okay if I vacuum?”…duh, of course, do the whole downstairs while you are at it, “ok”…So I tell him I will be in the garage. I am redoing a coffee table a friend gave to me and I had to wait 24 hours to do this special finish. I was nervous cuz if it doesn’t work I have to redo the top and I have been working on this table since Saturday. So….I pick out a brush, I put on my mask, I am about to open the bottle of “stuff” and WUUSHHHHHHH!!!! He is using the whole house vac and the vacuum is in the garage!!! Just about scared the crap out of me…. SERIOUSLY!!!! So I just came back inside and I am sitting here listening to him vacuuming…….it’s a pleasant sound….He reminded me that I got mad at him last time he used my Dyson, cuz he is not the most gentle when he is vacuuming…..

Jac just sent me a DM saying that she never committed to the event last night…why send me a private message when I can’t message her back privately? She is annoying!!

Right Jac. Sure. You should tweet “Jac I can’t DM you back.Why tell me you never committed to the event”.

• djprincessc says:

That sounds like something a guy would do on fb!! Message me cus they don’t want their gfs to see! So then I would put them on blast and write on their wall, why are you messaging me?!!?! hahahahaha. If she has nothing to hide, she can just tweet it to you!

Haha. Good for you too. Men.. 🙂

• NJBev says:

wow… dj.. you have to keep us up to date
        on these things!

• djprincessc says:

Hahahhahah!! It hasn’t happened in a couple months bc I put up a generic status saying something like “If you have a gf or are married don’t randomly message me “HEY, what are you up too.” I know you don’t want to just talk about the weather.'” and then it stopped happening. hahahhaha!!

Maybe she starts following you while you follow her, so she can quickly DM you — then she stops following you right after she sends the message ?

She followed me b/c I put her on blast for sending me a DM knowing I can’t DM her back-she always DMs people cause she is sneaky like that

Right so does she do it quickly?? —- follows you for a BRIEF time IN ORDER to dm you/ then runs the hell out of there by unfollowing you so that you cannot DM her back ?

Wondering about the schematics on it

I have my fake Facebook and faux twitter that I **play** but don’t commit to. Just wondering

27. cocfarm says:

TEXASTART: vet said my terrier can not go to the dog park for another WEEK! I’m dying here! She’s like the tazmanian devil. The other dog hates going without her too.

• princesspindy says:

😦

Ugh, I feel for ya’! I’ve had to deal with 3 knee surgeries on dogs and trying to keep them from running or getting too excited for 6 weeks was a challenge, to say the least.

• Catseye says:

How the heck did you restrain them? My vet recommended that I get surgery on both of one of my Toy Poodle’s knees, but I have 2 other dogs and there is NO way I would be able to keep her still for that long! I opted for laser treatments, Dausuquin supplements and Adequan shots for now.

• cocfarm says:

TT and cat, did your dogs need knee surgery because they don’t have a deep enough groove for the patella to sit within? My dogs patella popped out and a vet at the dog park put it back in. My vet said it was a fluke, that it isn’t easy to move her patella but since she was at a full run, doing some maneuvers, it was probably just a freak accident. She is 18 months.

MCL tear (Medial Crucial Ligament) was the injury. Surgical repair is not mandatory, but improves their quality of life and comfort. I’m not sure I would put a toy breed through surgery as they do not have to carry as much weight….thus I would encourage alternative treatments, as you’re doing Cateye. See how that goes and hopefully that alone will reduce the level of discomfort.

I would assume it is harder to confine a smaller dog – as they could still manage to jump, even when restrained. One dog was 135lb, and while he never jumped his passion was the run and chase so his confinement was on a leash outside the hoise – which about ruined me with all his pullong wanting to run. The second dog was so young and gets crazy when you come home, spins in circles…which is probably how she blew her knee out! She was 80 lbs and not a runner, but had to restrict her in the house and to keep her from play with the other dog..we actually built a pen and placed in the kitchen to limit her movement. This same dog has hip dysplasia and recommended a hip replacement – imagine that. Extremely expensive for one, but I may not have her go through that because she has somehow adapted to this bum hip and although handicapped, she doesn’t have pain unless she does something out of the ordinary.

The pen in the kitchen was just for 6 weeks. A dog can be crated, but either way, it makes them a little crazy. The way I offset it was working out of the house a while so just my being there was a distraction and I would not put the cones on their heads so while in staples, I watched and interacted…lots of chew toys and music was involved to keep them from going stir crazy.

• cocfarm says:

Wow! The vet at the park said it could be the cruciate but luckily it was just the patella popping out. Those are some nasty surgeries to pay for TT. Ugh. My terrible terrier just pulled me for a walk around the block. They were at doggie daycare alll day today so she is a little worn out. Thank goodness!!

I saw a neighbor out with her dog on a leash. She was a not particularly tall slim older woman and the dog was a big one, like a full grown German Shepherd, though it was a mix. When they got close enough to me, I asked if she was walking the dog or was the dog taking her out for a walk. She chuckled and said it was the second one. 😀

isn’t it something how dogs have tge sane ailments as people. Your furry babes seem like they are doing well in spite of their injury.

• Catseye says:

I think you’re right about the surgery on a toy breed. My dog is only about 8lbs and the groomer I used to use, who is right across the street from where I live, told me that a small dog “may not even recover” from such a surgery. I consulted 2 vets first, but they were both a little young and I don’t think as experienced with small dogs as I know for an absolute fact that she is. So I went with her recommendation. She also told me to use Rimadyl instead of Metacam. The vet wasn’t too happy that I wanted to change meds, but that’s too bad. When I used Metacam, all my poor little dog did was sleep all day, now on Rimadyl she’s back to normal.

I had a dog that was on Rymadyl for 7 of 13 years. I consider since he had no side effects that it was an excellent drug. The dog I have now was initially given Metacam and it didn’t seem to be as effective as Rymadyl. I don’t recall an issue with more sleep – but it did get to her stomach and I took her off it.

Oh! Not crucial ligament – cruciate! lol

Oh you have a terrier. They look so sweet. I think that’s what I will get when I get a dog one of these days. I like white ones, blonde ones & dark brown. What color is yours?

• cocfarm says:

Mine are in my avatar. They are mixed mutts but the dark one I think has border terrier and schnauzer in her. She is 36 lbs and has the knee injury. The other is maybe some Irish terrier and I’m sure greyhound! He is fast.

They are just the colors I was talking about. Very very cute. I’m sorry she has a knee injury poor thing. Is she having surgery? How did it happen?

• cocfarm says:

No surgery…and I need to change my avatar because she looks different now that she’s full grown.

She was chasing the tan dog. They race like speed demons and she was cutting a turn when she whimpered and pulled up. I watched it happen but can’t tell you exactly what I saw. Vet wants her fully healed so she doesn’t develop a chronic injury.

That’s right – you want to avoid further injury…leg surgeries are harder on the people than the dog!

So as long as she doesn’t go to the dog park and is resting her knee she should have a full recovery?

• cocfarm says:

She’s 18 months old and her knees don’t feel “loose” so he thinks it’s a fluke. I only gave her one pain pill a week ago and she acts normal…no limp, no leg favoring, but he said she can not go back for another week to let all bruising heal.

I bet this injury can heal itself and the trick will be how to keep that activity down. It’s so hard with two dogs…partners in crime! 😉

• cocfarm says:

Yes. It’s just hard on her and me. And the tan dog cries at the dog park because she’s not there. 😦

Awwwww COCfarm — sorry about your doggie I know terriers love to be on the ground.
              I can’t trust the dog parks around me, my vet advises against taking my dogs there

You are lucky to have a good one

Doesn’t your “farm” have enough room for him?

• cocfarm says:

Dog parks can be tough places but this one is grass and there are three different fenced off areas.

No dog running land on the farm. We live in the city with a small plot of land that has been maximized with ponds, perennials and chicken coops. The bees and veggie garden are on our garage roof.

Got it. Sounds like a lovely farm

Fresh eggs! Chickens that actually live real lives. God how yummy that must be

• Catseye says:

I saved a bee today. It was “stuck” underneath the pistils of a poppy flower and couldn’t get out. I saw it when I was watering. It almost seemed like it was grateful–maybe they know me. I’ve rescued a couple out of my birdbath a time or two.

• NJBev says:

cocfarm
                  fyi- I have a small Silky Terrier who did exactly as yours did-
                  running like a lunatic and then pulling up.
                  (at same age as yours)she weighs 9lbs.
                  6 hrs later she is miserable. Very long story-
                  after 3 months of her hopping around I take her
                  to a specialist(vet kept saying it’s a pull,
                  or small partial tear, and I had her on both meds)
                  he tells me the tendon is
                  completely torn and she needs surgery asap
                  or she’ll end up lame—
                  My dog did not move that leg while healing.
                  It’s like she knew this was her last chance-
                  The knee healed perfectly(they also fixed
                  the fluxating labella?, as well, by shaving the knee
                  bone, or whatever-) SHE WAS GREAT for 6
                  months and then tore the other knee.
                  8k. yup. 8k. for both knees.
                  (both knees combined-not each!!)
                  The good side is that she is almost 9 yrs and
                  runs like a banshee all around the world. Her knees
                  are perfection and has a life she never
                  would have had w/o that surgery.
                  Her tendons are made out of fishing
                  line.
                  It sounds funny, but- I had forgotten all about
                  her surgery until reading your post.
                  The specialist surgeon said as long as she
                  stays at a healthy weight, she should not have
                  a problem. ever.
                  And she hasn’t!!

• NJBev says:

fluxating Patella?
                    whatever

• cocfarm says:

Wow. That is love of a pet njbev. You are a good fury mom (figured since furry was being used elsewhere, the real wrath could get used here!) I’m so glad to hear it was all worth it. At least my vet doesn’t think surgery will be needed. He showed me a working knee joint display and the patella sits in a grove that is a few inches long. As the dog runs, the patella slides up and down in that groove as the dog extends it legs. But some dogs don’t have a deep groove and when they turn, the patella comes out of the groove which causes great pain..when dogs have the surgery, the carve the groove out deeper.

You are a great dog mom!

I saw you mention terrier and feeling a little nostalgic for something Canadian…I found this. I hope you enjoy it.

opps, wrong link….
        here you go

Omg! Rofl! I can’t believe you know this! I saw all the terrier comments and started singing in my head, ‘Terriers are my very fav breed..cute and cuddly easy dogs to feed!’ Holy 90’s Hbo flashback! I’ve seen all the kids doing other projects throughout the years except Bruce. Wonder what he’s been doing..

• cocfarm says:

Okay, there is some naughty language in this but it’s all from a dogs perspective. The parts about cats particularly cracked me up. My husband and I could not berth we laughed so hard.

• djprincessc says:

Such a gorgeous boy! Sad that she’s his mother! lol.

He’s cute. He looks like Chris.

I just hope that other parents don’t go up to her for advise.
      He is a very cute little boy though.

• iceNfire says:

He is cute but looks British to me…idk what that means tho……..

What is Jacq’s ethnic background? I don’t think she’s completely Italian
          Her daughter is the spitting image of her ex.

Also what “family in need” exactly? Very non-specific

• Rebecca says:

A family who’s $50 million in debt whose house is going into foreclosure and has a $340k tax debt.

I don’t think it’s for her family ? It seems to be that she’s the “host” there — must be for another family

I don’t know, that’s what I take from the poster. I’m just wondering why they don’t put the name of the family —-
              You know, like that fundraiser that Danielle Staub and the hell’s Angels went to at the brownstone — remember ? That was for a particular family …..

• lillybee says:

I agree

Jac just followed me on Twitter…she likes to be sneaky and DM but I’m going to keep putting her ass on blast!!!

• melthehound says:

This event you went to yesterday… Sucks that many of them didn’t show up and the ones who did, were the last people on earth you wanted to see. I guess the Jersey crew is just too fabulous to be seen rubbing elbows with the common folk. I bet if Teresa had committed to it, she would have shown up. Maybe they told MeGo she couldn’t have a singing spot… It appears the LI Princess people still know what side their reality bread is buttered on .

MTH you’re right. Tre would have shown up. As far as I’ve seen she honors her commitments.

Yes, I wanted.to say that earlier, that Teresa would have shown. That woman is likely the hardest working one from the land of reality TV. I could swear she is at an event 2 or 3 times a week..it blows my mind. Was in Boston for a book signing the other day and Texas next week..she is all over the place and not just the book signings, hair care promotion, and lots of radio TV appearances in the different cities she goes to. Even if you do not like her you can not dispute how hard she works to promote her products and the show.

Jac is saying that she never committed to the event-I sent her the flyer with her name on it…she said she didn’t have a baby sitter-why would she be looking for a babysitter if she didn’t commit to the event…Bravolebrities are weird!!!

No, most of them are liars, and not very good ones either!

• Rebecca says:

She went running to the tabloids that she was at Sean Parker’s wedding!!!!!!

She was? There were like 2000 people there so maybe she was some little ‘extra’ ?? The wife may be from jersey, I forget

• melthehound says:

I don’t know, Jill. You have young kids. Do you look for a babysitter if you aren’t going somewhere or do you just use no babysitter as an excuse to get out of going somewhere? (you don’t have to answer that last part).. It seems to me that Jac just doesn’t want to do her job especially, if there is Any chance, she’ll come out looking bad. Can’t imagine how that might happen if this was just a meet and greet q&a… (sarcasm)..

She totally lied to me about the no babysitter thing but I do use that excuse now and then!! I did tweet the sponsor to tell them that she she said she never committed to going…I’m guessing they won’t be getting back to me any time soon!! I hope they get back to her and tell her she is full of shit!! Kelly Bensimone tweeted about not showing up-she said there was a misunderstanding-WHATEVER!! Something went wrong with this event and I’m determined to get to the bottom of it…I will annoy all the players on twitter until I find out what happened!!

• melthehound says:

Go JNNTJ Go!!! to copy Powell 😉

Well Kelly was late to that Halloween party that she was the sole host of— remember– when Bethenny was on rollerblades and Jill came as Marie Antoinette-ish— and they were like– CASH BAR you won’t believe!

I bet Kelly came for like 30 minutes and that was it. That’s what those ‘paid’ things are like mostly.
              But i dont know with regards specifically to what you went to last night Jill.

• Laineylainey says:

And I will be on the edge of my seat!!! This is super duper interesting to me.

• NJBev says:

You know why Jaq is not so smart??
          If she had read the blog, (as she is supposed to!!)
          she would have known that OUR Jill was gonna
          be there!! She would have thrown any kind shmata
          on and RUN there, so as not to be called out by
          the Lynnfam!! or the NMDRAMFAM!!
          Don’t fool with the Dramfam!!!!

Go JNNTJ Go!!!

30. iceNfire says:

@Powell – Years ago I took my kids to see The Scorpion King starring The Rock-Dwayne Johnson. That theater was packed with middle aged Mom’s with their Kids. He was/is Drop Dead Good Looking!

I’m watching The Hero ice. So far so good.

Oops! This didn’t post on the correct page or didn’t post at all the first time or something. How do y’all like my new avatar? Someone’s got too much time on their hands. Lol!

Go LA KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTH I think you would like “72 hours”. It looks like Survivor in a way.

Omg for a second I was thinking you meant the movie 127 Hours.

Haha

• melthehound says:

Thanks Powell. Missed the original airing so I have the DVR set to record the west coast showing… I’ll check it out.

35. chismosa says:

Ok Jill I’m going to fully write up to you about your event last night in a few when I can get to my computer

36. Lady bra says:

This is for you Lainey poo! (Before I forget, soooo glad you had a great time with LaineyGirl).

• Laineylainey says:

Oh gosh…I thought I was seeing things; literally rubbed my eyes…so funny Lady bra! LOL thanks for being a good sport! Oh and thank you…I had a wonderful time with her! So great! Hey when you’re out and about in LA, see if you can find her billboard. ItS the Sierra Mist ad showing a bride and groom. She has green converse sneakers on and he’s wearing the yellow ones. I saw them all over the place.

“The Week by Bravo” is on Bravo now. It’s their own ‘The Soup’ I guess their own clips of the week.

I saw that on the guide one day….. Hmmm I will have to check it out

Please don’t tell me DAndy is hosting

No Andy is not hosting-I see no host-it’s more like a narration. It’s not great.

No he’s baked on a beach somewhere, one of his 10 vacations he takes in a year!

If you don’t watch all these shows, it’s amusing, but nothing new here if you watch a lot of their programming.

TT-don’t you think it could be funny but it stops short-I get it though-Bravo doesn’t want to Mae fun of their own!!!

38. iceNfire says:

Something is on Style- 3 nitwits talking about new Moms and one of them sayssomething like ‘It’s not all about the new Mom looking good, put some conture stick and spanx on your baby too’
    I’m Serious…I couldn’t make that up

39. chismosa says:

I am crying — there is some bulldog that died after some horrible “training” at a Petco.
    Why would a trainer yank so hard on a leash…. Aren’t you supposed to train by positive reinforcement ? Wtf is wrong with people.
    I’m so upset I hate petco now.

And it looks like a puppy they probably “purchased”. Ughhhh vomit

• iceNfire says:

How horrible! In your neighborhood store? On the news? Are you watching youtubes? I’m sticking to Zombies….So sorry chimosa

Hahaha— what zombies? The Walking Dead is not on yet!! Lol

In my area— Long Island. What a precious beautiful 6 month old bulldog. My doggie that I want! (An older, uglier rescue of course that no one wants)
        If I can find a link I’ll post it

I just thought every dog person knows now that you only do positive reinforcement training. I’m flabbergasted at Petco

Don’t get me started re: Petco. All pet stores that sell puppies should be forced out.

Petco doesn’t sell dogs thank GOD Nancy. The big pet store chains know not to do that.
            But they provide grooming services, i believe some do day care, and then there’s this obedience training…..

I’m fine with petco overall, but now after this…. ughhhhh

• Catseye says:

I don’t think those knuckleheads that train have any certification, as I recall they’re just cashiers that sort of “work” their way up.

• California35 says:

This is sad 😦 The dog trainers I have meet, are overly sweet and patient with the dogs. Totally dog people. What is that person doing being a trainer?!

😦

41. chismosa says:

Here’s the link on the baby bulldog. I don’t think that’s the actual one in the photo, because what i saw on the news she was much smaller, and different face.

and i agree— the ‘certification’ is just 16 weeks of probably nothing lessons.
    When will positive reinforcement ONLY become the norm??? In 20 years i guess/ hope.

Again, the large chains do not SELL animals, (except fish, lizards, that sort of stuff)….

42. chismosa says:

to Jill:

re: your event—-
    Ok— first off, Jerseylicious— i watched like the first 1-3 seasons ???– of the show— then got off it, around the time GG got very skinny. Tracey was the most disgusting evil person in my eyes, i thought she was perhaps a distant relative of Jill Z’s. I was completely Team Olivia, always.

I know in later times, Tracey got engaged? Isn’t she married by now? I never liked that GG became so chummy with Tracey after seeing how T treated Olivia. I think T had long-deep-seated jealousy issues with O. I don’t follow anymore… is the blonde makeup artist– i forget her name/ spinoff show — she was pregnant and getting married – did that happen yet?
    I loved Olivia. Tracey was a DEMON imo. So that’s nice she was nice to you, but whatever, i can’t forget how treacherous she was on that show to O.
    ____________________________________________________________________
    Patty Stink— i dont know what to say except it would be more shocking if she was nice to you/ everyone. I hope others besides yourself are putting her on blast online and wherever. Did she look fake up close? Like her face full of fillers and her lips? She just looks SO DIFFERENT from her old self of seasons ago– she has had a lot of work done. Hate her as do all you and i don’t know why Andy is so in love with her. Why can’t Andy give another matchmaker a shot? Is it that they have a mazel/Jewish rapport? I don’t want to think that is the reason but why does he care so much for Patty? He knows Patty hates his bff Bethenny, ratings are not great, people seem to speak out about not liking her, so what gives???
    __________________________________________________________
    Carla– always disliked her. Not surprised in the least how she was with you. I get a bad feeling from her on tv, cold, conceited. Gross.
    ______________________________________________________________
    Jersey HWs not showing up—- now when you say ‘top billing’—- was there a listed number of people and they were the FIRST names? I know you sent me the facebook link and i opened that on my phone but can’t find that now— i found this: http://partywithperez.eventbrite.com/
    and i only see Melissa there.
    I just feel these events are very — -‘special (possible) appearances by…….’ That’s just how i felt these went….
    Like the girl from Jersey shore is on this link— the one who got all the plastic surgery on her face— was she there?
    I feel like if Melissa booked a singing event – (which i know everyone here thinks is such a joke)- she would be sure to make it. She can “hustle” too despite everyone bashing her singing.

And i think if Teresa did events (based on her ‘cooking’ skills and self-invented recipes!) like this— well, i don’t think she would. I think she would feel entitled to her OWN event and of course, she would not want to share the spotlight with any other HWs from her franchise. JMO. She’s out **working** to save her family {instead of home relaxing and spending quality time with her daughters who are at a tough age seeing what’s going on in their house} due to her scumbag husband, so i know she’s got her fans (cough, cough) that want to see her. She would have demanded to be the only Bravo person or reality star i bet. jmho jmho jmho jmho.com

__________________________________________________
    The Princesses/ Long Island– um, that is interesting about Jeff and Amanda. They are complete and utter NEWBIES to Bravo and reality tv and PIONEERING a long island-showcased reality show. So i’m sure they’re on their best behavior. I pray pray pray this show is only 6 episodes and never returns- but if it does, then let’s see how they act down the line at events some seasons down.
    I can’t believe how you said Jeff was because wow, what a difference the tv is making him out to be! I am reading the most hysterical comments on other blogs about them that i just can’t believe. I am guffawing. Hysterrrrrrical. Is she more attractive in person? Does he look more attractive? Was her voice whiny/nasally?

Thanks for the play-by-play, and i’m sorry it didn’t turn out as awesome as you’d have hoped. I’m sorry you didn’t spot Perez. I used to be such a devotee to his site like 7 years ago, before he became slim and ‘happy’ and ‘nice’. Those were good days on his site lol! He is too thin right now, his face is very cro-magnon and he needs to not lose any more weight.

Sorry for the late reply….. have a good Friday if you’re reading this on Friday! So MUCH RAIN TODAY. Thanks Andrea!!!!!!!!!

I did see Perez-my sis has a pic with him by the pool-she gets pictures with everyone!! Except Patti stinkface!! I knew she was bitchy but I thought she would at least be fake nice to her “fans”!!
      Melissa Jac and Kelly were noted as confirmed guests on one of the flyers the sponsor put out-which I took a picture of and tweeted to all 3!! No special appearance business-they said confirmed-liars!!
      Iam still shocked about the niceness of Jeff and Amanda from LI-but they Bravo babies so it will be interesting to see how they turn out!! Jeff comes off more “manly” in person and Amanda’s voice is not nearly as annoying as it is on TV-they both look better in “real life”!! Amanda must be a size 0 b/c I could have picked up that skinny bitch with no problem!!
      I never liked Tracy but heard from people that she was really not like her character! It’s true-she was very chatty and made some funny comments about her hair and big giant earrings-totally surprised me.
      I don’t watch MobWives so I didn’t really expect anything from Carla-she is a very tiny little woman…with a big diva attitude!!
      In the end I did have fun with my sis-she is crazy and doesn’t hold back so hearing her tell Patti that she was a huge disappointment was worth the price of admission!!

The rain is coming down already…but who cares….IT’S FRIDAY!!!!

43. lillybee says:

Night all.

Good Morning all. It is raining buckets here right now. Good thing we went to the store last night! One of my dogs is kind of freaked out and it’s not even thundering, just really heavy rain. The wind’s not bad and we don’t have any tornado warnings or watches here (yet),

We are now under a tornado warning for the next hour. 😦

Stay safe BB-you and the dogs!!!!

• California35 says:

Stay safe BB and close to your babies.

The tornado warning has expired, we are now under a watch, which I expect will be happening throughout the day until this stuff passes over. The rain has let up a little, but the winds should increase during the day.