The Backstory – Lauri Peterson – and Lauri’s Bravo Blog Blogged

Lauri Waring Peterson – the Back Story

About two years ago PutYourHairUp wrote a blog about Lauri Peterson after a conversation George’s ex wife and Lauri’s daughter on twitter.  They have on messed up relationship.  People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.  You can read the blog here.

________________________________

Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged by BB

Lauri Peterson’s blog:

“Before you begin on the journey of revenge, dig two graves.”  ~Proverb

Lauri starts off her blog with a back-handed compliment(?) for Gretchen.  She expected Gretchen to show up to the stables wearing pink sequins, but was pleasantly surprised to see her wearing boots, even though they were fashion boots.  Lauri is so down to earth; literally, like a snake.

Lauri and George seem to bump into Gretchen and Slade every time they turn a corner.  The two couples must have a lot in common for that to happen.  She wants us to know she and Gretchen have never had any weird issues and have acted like grownups about their pasts; their own pasts maybe, but not Vicki’s.

Lauri would like for us to believe she had no idea Vicki had accused Gretchen of cheating on Jeff during their engagement.  [OK, let’s stop here for a minute.  Wasn’t it Gretchen’s BFF TAMRA who was doing all the phone calls, detective work and accusation-hurling with regard to Gretchen’s alleged cheating?  Vicki was pretty much a bystander who backed up her friend Tamra at the time.  She was not the instigator or main accuser.  And I’m pretty sure Laurie is well aware of what went down and during the time all this was happening was a Vicki supporter.]  When Gretchen was telling Laurie things she already knew, Lauri was clutching her pearls at the hypocrisy of it all, knowing what she had been told by Vicki herself about her marriage to Don and what she had personally observed over the years.

Laurie says:  “Over the years with Vicki, back when we were what I considered to be “good friends,” she confided in me a lot in regards to her personal life. She spoke candidly and opening about other men.”  [OK. Let’s stop here for a minute. In Laurie’s own words, Vicki confided things to her.  Definition of confide as a verb:  “Tell something secret: to tell somebody something that is to remain secret or private.”]   Laurie tries to justify breaking her confidence with Vicki by saying: “I knew I wasn’t the only person that she shared this information with and she never asked me to keep anything a secret.”  Laurie then says she kept her opinions to herself even though she personally didn’t agree with Vicki’s actions or choices, but it seemed to work for her and Don and she didn’t want to involve herself in their business.  She wants to go on record saying “I do not condone cheating! In my opinion, dishonesty and infidelity will destroy the foundation of a marriage. If the foundation isn’t strong, everything else will likely eventually crumble.”

OK, here’s the short(er) version of how Laurie’s friendship with Vicki ended seven months after she met George.  Vicki received a mysterious phone call from George’s former mother in law (Laurie didn’t know who it was when she handed the phone to Vicki).  Vicki asked Laurie and Duff (who was also working with Vicki at the time) to leave the office for privacy.  The phone call lasted about 30 minutes.  When Lauri and Duff returned to the office, Vicki didn’t mention the call and continued working as if nothing had happened.  The next day, Jeanna Keough told Laurie that Vicki had received an e-mail from George’s ex-wife’s mom summarizing their phone conversation.  She (Jeanna? George’s ex-mother in law?) had instructed Vicki to give the e-mail the Laurie, but Vicki forwarded it to everyone except Laurie.  Not clear on who “everyone” is because Laurie doesn’t elaborate. Anyway, Jeanna forwarded the e-mail to Laurie.  According to Laurie, the e-mail contained “nothing but bulls— slanderous lies and served no purpose other than to harass George and I on behalf of George’s ex-wife.”  Laurie says that Vicki was well aware of all the problems she and George had been experiencing with his ex and, “To learn that Vicki had (1) accepted a phone call from George’s ex-wife’s spiteful mother (2) entertained her for more than five seconds (3) provided her personal email to her (4) later received an email (5) failed to mention the call and (6) that she failed to mention the email was beyond belief to me. But the act that ended our friendship, was when she forwarded that slanderous email she received, intended for me, to everyone but me. That action alone, I found to be malicious, evil, and vicious.”  [OK. Let’s stop here for a minute.  Why didn’t Laurie confront Vicki immediately when this happened?  Why let something like seven years elapse before bringing it up?  We all know why.  It’s the only issue Laurie could think of to pave her way to getting back on the show.] Laurie then explains the way Vickie should have handled the situation, but instead, according to Lauri, Vicki failed the friendship test.

I’m calling BS on the fact that Laurie was ever truly upset about this incident because in her own words she says, “Over the years, I have managed to be civil and cordial to her, but I would not define our relationship as friends today.”  If she were really as upset as she claims, she would have had it out with Vicki at the time it happened and cut her completely out of her life.  She wouldn’t have invited Vicki to all of her wedding events, and probably would not have been civil nor cordial to her from that point on.

By the way, none of these women could keep a secret if their life depended on it.  Not Vicki, not Jeanna, not any of them.  They are all pretty stupid if they think something they tell another in confidence is going to stay that way.  I mean, I’m surprised Gretchen manages to hold her tongue about what she learns about Vicki from Lauri as long as she does.  You could tell she wanted to jump up from that table and start making phone calls immediately.  Doesn’t Gretchen remember at the reunion that Vicki’s own daughter accused her of infidelity and Vicki didn’t deny it, just deflected it by saying Don cheated too?  What’s the big deal here?  What’s the big secret?

Summary.  I don’t think it’s a surprise to anyone that both Vicki and Don probably strayed during their marriage.  I’m of the opinion this issue was contrived as a vehicle for Lauri Peterson to return to the show, either as a full-fledged housewife or at least a friend of the housewives.

________________________________________________

A copy of the email is on the Absurbtosublime blog

_________________________________________________

400 Responses to The Backstory – Lauri Peterson – and Lauri’s Bravo Blog Blogged

1. vilzvet says:

Watched the sneak peek of NJ last night and out of curiosity looked on Zillow to see if Joey and Melissa’s house is still listed. Yep, it is! Here is the link: So no buyers yet all these months later.

• lori says:

Color me surprised no books in their library (sarcasm)

That’s not a house – that’s a museum. Why no pictures of the recording studio? Huge market out there for wannabe pop stars with over-inflated egos and absolutely no talent.

It was probably just temporary for the show. Joe trying to be the wonderful hubby supporting his wife’s ambition. Hehe.

They probably want to take all that expensive recording equipment with them, because you know, Melissa’s still a pop star. Lol.

• Lulu says:

LOL now this is just the type of snark that makes me feel like an adult again 🙂

WHATTTTT. LOL. 🙂 Are we adults? 😉

• Lulu says:

🙂 I’m knee deep in baby/toddler land. My companion is typically Yo gabba gabba, thomas or curious george. Any adult talk/conversation is welcome!!!! What would I do without all of you!

• melthehound says:

Do you remember the Christmas party when they had the ‘gifts’ to donate sitting on those shelves? That library likely has never seen a book.

• Kansas Girl says:

Just call it the Shelf Room. Not a Library.

• melthehound says:

Lots of nice shelves in there 😉 Waste of space if no one is going to put anything on them though… Looks like the cubbys we use to put our boots and stuff in at school in kindergarten,.

• melthehound says:

That meeting they had with the real estate agent only made them look like the fools they are.

• Rebecca says:

Look at the comps from the aerial. It’s a million dollars overpriced. They’re never going to sell it.

• melthehound says:

That’s why they looked like fools.

• vilzvet says:

Hmmm, maybe the recording studio DID add to the house value, look at how they got banged on taxes:
        Taxes Value:
        2012 $67,994 . $3,150,800
        2011 $51,311 . $1,533,500

• The e-mail Lauri did not want us to see.
      From: Absurdtosublime
      “DISCLAIMER
      BY REPRINTING THIS CORRESPONDENCE IN NO WAY INDICATES MY ENDORSEMENT OF THE SENTIMENTS EXPRESSED BY THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR.

Jan 11, 2007

Dear Vicki:

I want to thank you for taking my call today.

I appreciate your honoring my request to keep this letter between the two of us since I have not, and will not, make this letter available to anyone, not even my daughter Gina, George Peterson’s former wife and mother of his children.

My reason for contacting you is simple. After watching last season’s show, which I was made privy to just a few weeks ago, I perceived both you and Jeana to be the two woman who are most deeply involved in the lives of their children and it is apparent how the two of you work very hard and are passionate regarding the welfare and well-being of your children; your love for your children is admirable. Having said that, I hope you can understand my concern for Lauri and her children, since she is now involved with my former son-in-law. And since you and she are friends I ultimately made the decision to contact you to provide you some history on the person Lauri is involved with. My motive for doing so may not be received as one trying to help and I would understand if it were viewed as someone out for revenge but that is truly not the case. My objection is to share all my family went through and continue to endure regarding George in order to prevent Lauri or any other woman, or child, from the devastating effects of a George Peterson encounter…”
      Read more here: http://absurdtosublime.net/2013/06/05/exclusive-the-smoking-gun-letter-sent-to-vicki-gunvalson/ I apolagize of this is already here, my WP ap is acting up.

2. cocfarm says:

Good morning!

Good morning everyone. TGIF. 🙂 Diva Florida was hit pretty bad last night. I hope you all are ok. Andrea is moving up NOrth Carolina making its way up the east coast. Stay safe everyone.

Have a great day everyone.

• Laineylainey says:

Good morning, Powellypooh! I hope we hear from Diva. Hubs and I heading south to see our moms this afternoon. I don’t always have Internet access down there. So…I may not be on the board as much as usual. Not leaving til later, though.

Hello and happy Friday to everyone! How is Andrea treating those of you on the east coast? Saw some pretty bad pictures this morning on TV. Stay safe!

Earlier this week I told you of a tragic car accident in my town that killed three 16 year old boys. Two of the funerals are today and the third will be tomorrow. The fourth boy that survived is slowly coming out of his induced coma and has been moving his limbs, but he’s not awake yet.

This class of kids also lost another classmate last fall due to suicide. As much as I am hurting, I just can’t imagine what our kids are going through.

That’s such a tragedy. I feel so sorry for those families, their classmates and friends, and the boy who survived because he is facing a rough road, both physically and emotionally.

• vilzvet says:

Oh, how sad. So there were three 16 year olds in a car together? That just shouldn’t have happened. That’s not allowed here in NY thankfully, the age is 17 for a license (not that’s much of a difference). I’m always worried when my son goes out with his friends, but they all seem to be good drivers, however, things happen.

I don’t have any teenage drivers now in my family, but I think there is a law around here that if you are a driver under 18, you can’t have more than one passenger in your car (or something like that). Too many distractions when there is a car full of kids.

It’s just tragic. Bless your town and the parents.

• AZGirl says:

Very tragic. When my son’s started driving the rule was for the first 6 months no friends were allowed in the car. So sad.

• jules says:

That’s the law here in MA AZGirl. No one under the age of 18 unless it’s a sibling. There’s a curfew also, I think they can’t drive after midnight.

• Sus says:

I hate teenagers and cars.

• shamrockblonde says:

my heart goes out to all affected by that – I remember sitting on my daughter’s bed watching out of her bedroom window for her to come home when she first started driving – that and my husband following her to and from work – a local Carvel where she worked evenings – for about 3 months – then of course there was the dating and being in other people’s cars – I haven’t slept through the night since before daughter number one was born – next up – the twins……….

*hugs Husker Hunny really hard*

• pat says:

Our daughter is 17, and she’s in no hurry to get her license (unlike me as a teen). She’s completed driver’s ed, but has yet to go for the final test. I know that day is coming, but I imagine some sleepless nights are in my future as well. 😦

shamrock – you were blessed with twins as well? Mine are now 28, but I remember their first few (O.K., several) times out alone with the car after they got their license. Thanks for the hugs!

• shamrockblonde says:

the twins are my granddaughters but they, and their Mother, my first born, live with my husband and I – daughter number 1 and her husband divorced when the twins were just shy of a year old – they have all been with us since – and yes, they are truly a blessing –

• Stars99 says:

((((((((((HUSKER HUNY))))))))))))

Thanks for the hugs and heartfelt words. Just had lunch at a fast food place where there were about 12 kids or so (one of them being my niece) that had just come from the first funeral. They seemed to be holding each other together pretty well. Then off to the next funeral this afternoon and another one tomorrow morning. There’s a new saying here in my town . . . FREMONT STRONG! And these kids are living proof of it.

• vilzvet says:

Wow I just looked up the story, so sad. None of the boys were wearing seat belts and speed was a factor. Prayers for the fourth boy.

It has stopped raining here on the Outer Banks, but the wind is picking up. Not sure if it’s over, but right now we’re good. The dogs are happy cause they really had to go and didn’t want to go outside earlier.

Good morning everyone. Hope all our posters in Florida and east coast are ok from Andrea. I read the blog link from Put you hair Up on Lauri. There is a bunch of stuff about Laurie that just does not make sense. First, I remember her talking head when she just started dating George. She said that George had erectile disfunction. I not joking. In her talking head. That was probably one of the first episodes I watched of OC. That was when OC was the only franchise.
    Neighbors were talking to any and everyone about how Laurie was a gold digger. How bad of a mother Laurie was because she was out “catting” around and Josh was always left alone with no supervision when he was growning up. Many blame Laurie for Josh’s drug use.
    Personally, I think there are many similarities between Laurie and Tamara. Laurie tries to make it seem that she is from a higher class background than Tamara. That is not the case. She a farm girl.

AZGirl you are so right. Lauri & Tamra are very much alike. Parents cant be blamed for everything but IMO Lauri not being at home was a contributing factor and the divorce. She would leave Ashley in charge & that was a laugh. Ashley was to busy partying. I always felt bad for Josh.

• Catseye says:

I vaguely remember something like that about George. Lauri is such a huge slut. Her trip to the Playboy Mansion proved that for sure. I think her marriage is on the rocks and she has no other way to make money or skills to get a job, so she begged her way back onto the show. I wonder if she still has that rare, expensive black Mercedes that George gave her?

• Rebecca says:

George has a type – damaged and crazy.

7. Sus says:

I think George’s ex-wife is nuts. I also think that Lauri is a total scumbag. I don’t care what Vicki did or did not do. Lauri is disgusting for even bringing up something like that. She didn’t even stay at the same hotel as Vicki when they went on that insurance trip because she couldn’t afford it. She was all poor me about it too.

Remember how she pretty much abandoned her daughter in the cat crap condo. Yes the daughter was old enough to be on her own but was she ready? Obviously not.

Out of all the housewives I think Lauri is one of the worst. I’ll never forget the video of George’s ex-wife moving out of their house and Lauri being there. I don’t care how crazy the ex-wife is. Lauri being there was just to rub it in that woman’s face that Lauri is with her kids and not the ex-wife. It’s was gross.

Remember when Lauri said she was thankful for her youngest child because of how screwed up Ashley and Josh are. Yeah, that’s great parenting. Just give it up on the first two kids because you were too busy changing husbands and looking for the money tree instead of parenting.

It’s too bad Lauri met George. She could have had her own Bravo show – “How to be a Hooker in Orange County”.

And apparently George wasn’t quite the “catch” we were all led to believe he was.

All I see is a big bunch of messed up kids. I’d rather be poor with well-adjusted kids who will grow up to be adults who contribute to society in a positive, healthy way. Laurie seemed to parent by the “out of sight, out of mind” method. Never works.

• Sus says:

You could see the dollars in Lauri’s eyes when she looked at him. I wish she had married Slade. It would have been awesome to watch the trainwreck that would have happened after he lost his money.

I don’t care how crazy the ex could be, George didn’t have to act the way he did. I don’t believe in keeping kids and parents apart if the child isn’t in physical danger. Yeah emotional abuse is just as bad but the separation from a parent is worse abuse in my opinion. Keeping kids away from parents should be the absolute last resort. It isn’t the kids fault if parents can’t get along.

The ex-wife was wrong not to take advantage of the court ordered supervised visits but George was just as wrong to go to court and insist on supervised visits too.

• Catseye says:

I wish they would’ve brought Jo back instead of Lauri. Now THAT might be interesting!

• pat says:

I’d like to see Jeana back. She can be passive-aggressive, but she didn’t put up with Tamra’s b.s.

Sus she sure did abandon Ashley. Ashley was very immature & her mother knew it but it was all about Lauri finding a man.

I keep telling you all to stop giving Bravo ideas for new shows. 🙂

Ugh. I’m standing out in the rain at the bus stop at our county courthouse. I had my notary commission renewed. I wish the bus would come on so I can get to my car and on my way home. Yuck!

The ducks came out of the pond and are eating grass or whatever. They are loving this rain.

10. Kat From Ohio says:

if vicki did that [forwarding the email] in any other scenario other than as a castmate on a real housewives franchise, i’d probably find what she did deplorable. BUT that’s what happens on these shows. the cast is always going to swap sensitive information, either for ammo or to just protect themselves in the press or whatever. it’s happened to danielle on new jersey, alex on new york (the nudie pics), and probably a ton of other times i’m either not mentioning or we don’t know about. it’s pretty standard. who knows… maybe for a while bravo was thinking of having the ex wife come on the show to tell her side of the story and the phone call/email was an audition of sorts?

anyway… again, no matter what vicki did (which i don’t think is that bad), lauri is awful. vicki gave her a job when she was a struggling single mother without professional skills–although some say spreading your legs has earning potential. vicki is VERY giving to her staff and encourages women’s career aspirations. Remember that assistant she gifted the spa day/make over to? I think that fundamentally, Vicki is a good person actually.

And at the end of the day, I really do believe that she and Donn had an open marriage. Remember how everyone always accused Luann and the Count of cheating on one another but it turns out that they were non-monogamous? I think this is a very similar situation, and if so, WHO CARES. It worked for Donn and Vicki until it didn’t and know they’ve both moved on with their lives.

• Sus says:

I think Lauri and George had to quit the show because they knew Gina would then be able to get on TMZ and Inside Edition with the details of George’s deplorable behavior.

I don’t know about Vicki and Donn having an open marriage. I find it hard to believe that Vicki would put up with Donn filling someone else’s love tank. Maybe they both were sleeping with others but I doubt it was okay with each other. I don’t really care though.

• Catseye says:

From what I’ve read, the OC Register Newspaper had a bunch of negative stuff about George and Lauri, that eventually disappeared. Lauri was a complete idiot to sell that condo instead of renting it out and stop working altogether, ESPECIALLY at her age. She’ll be looking for another man to take care of her soon, if she isn’t already. If anyone would be jealous of Heather it would be HER, not Alexis.
        And I don’t really care about the specifics of Vicki and Donn’s marriage either. It’s THEIR own personal business. The thing with Gretchen was that she was supposedly madly in love with and engaged to Jeff, but sneaking around with someone else. As someone else pointed out elsewhere, if it was okay with Jeff–then why all the denial and lawsuits?

Im on the bus kids. See you in another 1 1/2. 🙂

12. Stars99 says:

BB – Thanks so much for biting the bullet and recapping the OC blogs… the whole show is just cracking me up – and it’s a miracle you can do it and remain sane….lol… I’m not sure what the antidote would be…

I wonder of Bethenny is paying Jill for this free advertisement of her upcoming talk show. You know, create some buzz? JK

• pat says:

Yikes, does that lady have delusions of grandeur!

OMG of course THELUNATIC would be shopping(whoring) herself out to any network that would deem to interview her to get her dig in at Bethenny. Guess what LUNATIC no one still wants to see you’re lousy ass back on the air, suck it up buttercup, your 15 minutes are LONG GONE! And Mz Andy has told you to LOSE his number, oh and prey-tell where are all those shows you claimed to have been offered, , yep just what we thought, another delusion in your long delusional life.

Oh, and she’s getting her Wizard of Oz characters confused. The scarecrow has no brains and the Tin Man has no heart.

Oh, and Mario is obsessed with her and has the hots for her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• plainviewsue says:

Just when I start to think, yes, Jill was bad, but there are worse HW’s now, she reminds me why she remains the #1 hated housewife in my book.

I always think of Lynn when I read this crap that Jill spews out.

Lynn’s probably having a good laugh right about now. 😀

You nailed it. The current crop of HWs, for the most part, are so despicable, I kind of forget how much I disliked Jill. Fortunately, she always seems to pop up at the right time to refresh my memory. You’re done, you’re finished, it’s over, no one likes you . . . move on Jill!

You are so right sue. Bobby needs to pull that Ever Ready battery out of her back so that bit*h can stop going & going & going.

• melthehound says:

What happened to all the media attention about her divorce? Did it just dry up as old yesterday’s news or are we just not paying attention anymore?

I guess someone told her to get off the sympathy train and zip it because it wasn’t gaining her any fans and she was losing fans because of it.

• 2Stupid says:

I think Jason won when he had his attorney ask for a gag order. There’s been nothing from her, nada re about divorce. At least, that is what I am going to believe because I would like to hope Jason is able to keep some dignity after this. I posted the JZ article below. She truly is the gift that keeps on giving!

• melthehound says:

I forgot about the gag order. The only reason I even mentioned it was her name came up.. Yes, Jill is the gift that keeps on giving. Just like herpes (not that I would know anything about that)..

Her producers could have also easily read comments on blogs, even responses to her in People online and told her to ZIP IT.

Jill is a bitter bit*h. She’s the scarecrow w/no heart. She claims to have loved Bethenny, was so broken up that B wouldn’t accept her apology, she couldn’t accept Bs apology on the show cause she didn’t have her notes, blah, blah, blah. She was never Bs friend & didn’t love her. She saw the fire in Bs eyes, the perseverance to succeed and just wanted to be along for the ride so that she could benefit from Bs success. Now she’s saying Bs staff won’t last a month, basically saying B is not easy to work with. Jill is still holding on to RHONY and her hr on WWHL. She’s acting like Joan Crawford did at the end of her career grasping for anything and still hanging on to the past. She’s pathetic.

• Sus says:

I kind of agree with Jill about Bethenny and the scarecrow comment. It doesn’t appear that she gave her marriage a hot minute.

I’ll watch Bethenny’s show but won’t continue to watch unless it’s good. I don’t think she’ll be the next Oprah.

Yeah Sus i watched a few when it was in its test run, then i really couldn’t commit to everyday. It was too much. I’m very interested to see how she’s going to run it next year when the whole country sees it. I’m sure it will be much more toned-down– meaning her energy

14. T-Rex says:

Greetings from Partially Sunny Florida. We only got a ton of rain, a bit of wind and had numerous tornado warnings that had no actual tornadoes by us. Sun was out this morning, but already clouds are back in place. Here in the West Coast of Florida we didn’t see too much damage.

15. plainviewsue says:

Did anyone watch that show last night The Week in Bravo? It was on at 11:00. I thought it was really good.

It showed a clip of RHONJ. When I first saw the clip for it, Caroline says “I was a bitch”, and I thought, wow is she really owning her behavior.

Nah, when you saw the full clip, she is telling Teresa to say “I was a bitch!”. Then Tre said, Melissa needs to say that, and the wise sage Caroline said, Maybe she will.

Can someone tell me when Caroline will say that she was a bitch? Jacqueline? Melissa? Kathy? Rosie? Lauren?

Never will change.

I didn’t catch it, but someone described as The Soup but not funny.

I have to stick up for Caroline here. She has said a few times in interviews (one of them being on WWHL) that she did not like herself last year and hated to see herself be that way. I believe she has totally owned up to her behavior. On the other hand, I can’t recall a time where Theresa has admitted that she has ever done or said anything wrong or made a mistake. She can spin a story like no one I’ve ever seen. I’m not taking sides here – just my observations.

• NJBev says:

ita, HH~ 😉

HH-I agree. Caroline has owned her attitude and we will see this season if she changes it. Teresa has a very hard time EGGMITTING any wrong doing-I know people like that in my real life and they can be exasperating!!!

• NJBev says:

I hate people who never own their portion of
          the problem~ how hard is it to eggmit you made
          a mistake? stupid people.

Maybe because she doesn’t know the definition of admitting & that’s why she says eggmitting. LOL.

• plainviewsue says:

Powell, it’s Melissa that says eggmitting!!!! 🙂 But I am sure Tre has said it as well.

My recent favorite was her and Juicy saying Dust In The Air, instead of Dust in the Wind!

Yup and right after Caro said that, someone else on her cast decided to take that line (used also by Nene on Atlanta)— that the “old —-(insert name)—- is back. I did not like (insert name) last year). I missed the ‘old ——‘”. Vomit! 💩 🙄 🙄
        Got to get better lines than that.

I agree with you Husker ^^^^^. Never cared for the Don much since season 1 but now at least she admits something was very askew last year.

I don’t know why Tre cant say “yes I apologize for my part in xyz”. Mel may have said she was sorry about something at the reunion.but I can’t remember why & Joey & Joe are just like,Tre never admitting they are wrong.

She’s as stubborn as a donkey. Won’t happen

A (recently shot) sex tape of Joe could be circulating and she wouldn’t admit anything is wrong with their marriage/ or she’d backtrack on saying she’d leave him, etc… She’d say it’s a play Joe was starring in or some idiotic thing.

🐴🐴🐵
          🙄 🙄 😆

• melthehound says:

Why should she admit, Anything, especially to the Cameras, Fanny Andy, Momz, that F-nut Jac, or for that matter, Us?

When I said she can’t EGGMIT I meant in general-I think in her mind EGGMITTING any wrong doing makes you weak. Everyone makes mistakes but she doesn’t see herself as ever being wrong. I like Teresa-I always have but she wants to come out looking innocent in the whole family fight but she does things wrong too-like letting her kids bad mouth Melissa or any other grown up(not that Melissa acts like a grown up) and saying unnecessary things to Melissa-even if Melissa says unnecessary things too. She barely eggmitted that Joe called her the C word even though she knows we all heard it-it’s just her personality.

My point was simply that things can be so out in the open that Stevie Wonder can see it clearly and Terrorisa won’t appear to acknowledge it and act like it’s the Twilight Zone.

Fine but then don’t say “oh I’d leave Joe in a second if he was cheating!” Stfu about it then. And don’t complain and threaten magazines you were in contract to the year before. Stfu!

Pants on fire. 👖👖👖🔥🔥🔥

• melthehound says:

“Terrorisa ” Hmmm…. My point is she doesn’t owe anyone but her family an explanation for Anything.

None of them do MTH, but Tre expects explanations, apologizes from others on Nat’l tv but doesn’t think she owes any.

now in the “therapy” sessions it will probably take 3 hours for her to admit, with tears and dramatics, under duress of having cameras filming her — some culpability.
                      I just. Can’t.

She puts it – meaning her husband- on the camera, says one thing, runs to tabloids for months on end for exclusives; then she blatantly lies. She can’t expect people to just ‘let it be.’
                    She signed on for reality tv and that is what she should expect — real reactions to real things we see with our real eyes. (Yes it’s edited I know)

• melthehound says:

I don’t expect any of the others to eggmit, admit, or explain anything. Be careful what category you place me in when it comes to these hyenas.

Like on the reunion she said Joe apologized for call her a “c” but recently she said Joe didn’t call her that. What? Why back track?

• plainviewsue says:

Refresh me. I never heard Melissa say she was sorry for anything.

I do agree Tre is as stubborn as a donkey, which is why I am happy in the trailer, you hear her say I have done things wrong.

In Teresa’s mind, and bless her heart it doesn’t work all the time (!), she has done nothing wrong. She joined a show with her two best friends and the oldest sister. She was the sidekick. Then two seasons later, her family comes on and from the get go, are determined to slay her. Not just the infamous garbage remark at the christening. But every single talking head by Melissa, Kathy & their husbands are so mean spirited and nasty. Teresa doesn’t understand. Everyone likes me, she thinks. She doesn’t get it. Why is Caroline upset about the remarks in the cookbook? The Olive Garden remark was made on the Rachel Ray show & she laughed.

She doesn’t get that they all want the success she has had from the show. Yes, her husband is an ape. What comes out of his mouth a lot of the time is awful. But he speaks his truth. Joe Gorga is as awful, but Melissa keeps him in check.

Melissa and Joe wanted the spotlight. They wanted what Teresa was getting, the good bad and the ugly.

Now they are getting it.

Teresa is pathological in her refusal to own anything. Truly despicable. This week she actually said of the season ending debacle, ‘I know it wasn’t my fault’. No, of course not.

• plainviewsue says:

Maybe Caroline owned her general bitch behavior! But she needs to apologize to Teresa for how she interfered in her family situation (telling Melissa that Teresa will stop at nothing to get Melissa out of the family), calling her a sociopath, etc.

If any of you received an email from me just know I have been hacked!! I think you are all perfect the way you are and none of you need to lose weight!!! (The email is some sort of weight loss video I believe!!)

• melthehound says:

I always figure that’s what happens when I get random out of the blue emails from any of you (or anyone else for that matter).. None here yet.

A bunch bounced back to me but I have been getting texts all morning from people that got the email…can’t they figure out that I got hacked?? Who sends someone a weight loss email? Why is it always about weight loss with these hackers?? Can’t they come up with something else…face lifts maybe??

• melthehound says:

Ha! You should see the spam emails already I get (but never click on any links).. Implants, ED drugs, mail order brides, and those are just the nice ones. The hijacking of contact lists seems to be the newest phase in spam-ertising.

Hahhahahhahaa. Rotfl!

That is a great disclaimer !
      I was shocked when I was somewhat hacked by my gmail. I thought google mail was the king of kings of email

Be safe Jill

Nope I haven’t. I’m sorry that happened.

17. jezzibel says:

If Bravo is going to recommission old Housewives bring back Jo…I want to see Gretchen just lose her s**t face to face with Jo, and you know Slade would be trying to hid and alternately hit on her at the same time.

Hahahah-so true about Slade hitting on and hiding at the same time!!!

• jezzibel says:

Lauri showed us who she was a long time ago by banging Slade when he and Jo had just broken up(true he’s a disgusting pig, but it takes two to roll around in the mud in OC)

Lauri – I remember seeing that condo and thinking that the daughter must not have minded living like a slob – while Lauri clearly did not keep that close an eye on her daughter, the girl should have been able to clean up the place on her own – there is zero chance that I would have let it get that bad – eww – selling out the person who helped you get a start at a better life is a cruel thing to do regardless of the why – any time anyone tells me something about themselves, whether in confidence or not, I don’t repeat it – I figure that it is their story to tell, not mine – revealing emabarrassing things about another only hurts your reputation – please Ms. Andy – make Lauri ride away into the sunset…please…….

• melthehound says:

… or, from what I’m reading, just go away.. No need for the pretty sunset 😉

• shamrockblonde says:

lol – true – I was being much too kind – and for that matter – she can walk – the horse is clearly innocent in all of this…………

*hugs Jeff really hard* – give Mel a treat for me!!

• Kat From Ohio says:

but she has pictures with micah from like a week ago

Huh. And Micah was showing viewers his watch, expensive cars. From the date of the bankruptcy they were already in financial trouble when Peggy was on S6. I swear Bravo must have Arthur Anderson, the now defunct accounting firm do financial background checks on these HWs. Sheesh.

• Rebecca says:

DAMNIT! Who had Peggy in the housewives bankruptcy pool? My next pick is Joanna and Romain – three months after they get married.

• Catseye says:

I was just reading about that and she filed in 4 different names, as a single person, but then was tweeting that she “loves her HUSBAND” and just attended some type of fashion show and wine tasting in a limo with him. What a kook.

19. Cathy Connor says:

Oh gee that happened to my twitter account when I first started on twitter it sent out DMs about weight loss stuff . Thats messed up isnt it ……

20. NJBev says:

Didn’t someone here post an article a few months
    ago about Lauri being caught cheating on George
    a month after they got married????

Chimosa-I left you a response on the last blog

22. Kat From Ohio says:

I HATE JILL ZARIN

That crazy JZ…she will never go away!! How can she say Mario has the hots for her and not crack up laughing at herself??? What a loon

Mario had her number from Day 1 on the show. People thought he was being a little mean but he saw RIGHT THROUGH her and the tennis game.

That’s what I think too-he was the only one who wasn’t scared of her or willing to put up with her bitchiness and bossiness!!!!

Yup. Ramona didnt marry an idiot. (But I’m a fervent Ramona fan 🙂 )

Me too-I love that crazy Ramona-even when she makes me itchy!!!

Itchy….lol! As in from her energy? The eyes, the manic-ness?

ALL OF THE ABOVE!!

Love it 💗💗 😉

• iceNfire says:

I remember Jillzy being Jelly of Ramona in a bikini and in her TH she said something like “Ramona your 50 years old put some clothes on!” I think Jillzy is the only RHONY that we never saw in any kind of a swimsuit…just sayin’

She always wore her mumu (idk how to spell that) to the beach….

• pat says:

Yeah, Jill and Kyle Richards. Oddly enough, Luann stayed pretty covered up in St. Barths. It doesn’t look like she has anything to hide, so not sure why. Maybe it’s not becoming of a Countess.

24. Lulu says:

Hello everyone! Had to take Aiden to the DR my poor baby has conjunctivitis in both eyes 😦 Today was my first day with both out and I did well! Happy my toddler cooperated but sad we had to go see the DR.

Forgot to answer a question as to how to determine level of autism. I only have one nephew to compare. One look at him you know he has some sort of mental disability. You can see it in his eyes and his forehead is unusually protruded/large. Little Nick doesn’t have any of the traits that my nephew has. Looking at him you would never know. His eyes are alert while my nephews are not it’s like he’s always in a sleepy stage. I’m certainly not an expert but to me and my experience with my nephew Nick looks low on the spectrum. But then again I’m not interacting with him on a constant basis only seen a short clip of him. I hope that Jac is learning PATIENCE!!!! Don’t stress him out! He is a very bright child who has his own way of communicating. They do my nephew can carry on a conversation he is very bright and inquisitive. Jac has hope of Nick speaking he will when he’s ready to.

• shamrockblonde says:

a long time ago, someone told me that when you are working with an autistic child you must first go into their world in order to bring them into your world – it is a slow process, but you get nowhere until you figure out his world – Jaq has zero patience –

Hey I’m just saying this from remembering seeing Jacq play with Nicholas when he was VERY small— she seemed very loving and patient and nice and slow. Not crazy rush-y with him.

I am not going to judge how patient she is with him nowadays (yet!) based on the 3 minutes of footage of her trying to wait for him to say “IPad”
        But hell what do I know ….. Just sayin’

God, kids and wi-fi…….. I’m fainting. ???? ❓
        😮
        😁😁

Oh I hope Aiden is going to be alright. Son #1 was acting like the big brother so he was being extra good.

Poor little Aiden. I hope his eyes are better really soon and that nobody else gets it (isn’t it contagious?).

• Catseye says:

It is! I’ve only had it once, but it was horrible. My eyes were stuck shut every morning when I woke up.

• iceNfire says:

Hi Lulu – sorry to hear about baby’s eyes and hope all will be well soon…..However I’m taken aback with “One look at him you know he has some sort of mental disability”

MiddleKid has a wandering eye, he can look straight ahead with one eye or turn that one off and look off to the side with the other. He has had 3 very painful surgeries to correct this but since he has 20/20 vision in both eyes any more surgery would be for cosmetic reasons only. I have heard many people refer to him as ‘slow’ but he just graduated college with a BioChem degree. Just saying ‘One Look’ does not always tell the story 🙂

• Lulu says:

Sorry to offend you IceNfire. Should have phrased that a bit better. I’m merely referring to a very specific look where I described his unusually protruding forehead to his eyes.

• lizzle says:

Lulu, I understand your comment and it is something that is discussed by the experts in the field. And ice… Andy Cohen has a wandering eye and a producer told him that he would never be in front of the camera… well, look at him now. He has is own show!

Lulu… I also hope Aiden is feeling better. I was told that I had many eye issues when I was a baby.. although, I don’t remember any of them. I also have perfect vision now… which was a bummer when I was a teen who wanted glasses.

• pat says:

Sorry to hear about Aiden’s eyeballs. Hope he’s feeling better soon.

Lulu, my apologies i meant to add in my comment below i hope your baby is feeling better.

My 34 year old brother just got pink eye this week—??? How do adults get it? I’m so grossed out…. i know in kids it’s more common.

Sorry, i meant to add it to my comment/ hope he is feeling better 🙂

25. chismosa says:

So Jill’s mom was talking to Bethenny even while B was not speaking to Jill? Weird. Or I’m reading incorrectly

———

“My mother told Bethenny she was never going to be happy going down that road,” Jill says on Bethenny’s marriage.
    “Jason [Hoppy] knew exactly what he was getting himself into. I don’t have any sympathy for him. He bought it lox, stock and barrel.”

“She was auditioning him for the role of a lifetime. And as predicted, she ate him up and spit him out, that’s what Bethenny does. She eats them up and spits them out. And she’s going to do it on her talk show. It doesn’t mean she won’t be successful, she will be successful. But she will go through many producers.”

Jill also predicts Bethenny Going Crazy will be her next venture! “I bet Bethenny is exhausted though, she’s probably ready for a nervous breakdown,” Jill says. “I never could understand how Bethenny could do it all, and I was right. You can’t do it all. Something’s going to fall apart. First, the marriage fell apart.”

And i thought i read that the Bethenny show already changed producers so that’s why she’s jumping on that train

Getting Tyra’s old producers? And the *haunted* studio?
      I could be wrong

Apparently Brandi’s house was broken into last night and they stole one of her dogs.
    She’s offering $10,000 for it’s return.

Holy $hit. Could you imagine Leann sent someone ???? Lol

No laughing matter. I didn’t know she had dogs
      So sad! Is she in the Hills– because dont coyotes get small dogs all the time out there? Not sure where she is in LA

Hi chismosa,
        She has 2 little dogs and yes coyotes do kill small animals but I don’t think someone
        would take a dog only to drop it off somewhere outside. When we first moved back
        to LA our beloved siamse cat was killed by a coyote. 😦

That’s sad. There are so many areas in LA where coyotes & other animals come down from the mountains and they kill outdoor pets. That’s horrible.

That’s sad. I hope she gets her dog back.

Jill……..in the words of your once friend whom you treated like garbage and then wondered why there was no longer even a cordial acknowledgement let alone a resumed firendship –

GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!

and go away – far far away – for a long time – for forever – just…..go –

she hurts my head……….still –

28. chismosa says:

Schedule alert for Leann/Brandi fan(atic)s:

Wendy will have Leann on next week. I’m sure W will ask crazy questions. Just wanted to let anyone here know who may be interested

• LuvMyGals says:

I heard a review of new album releases by female country artists just a few days ago – from a very reliable source. And #1 they claimed is Leann Rimes – supposedly her best work and all glowing terms. It seems she’s going to enjoy some success. Let’s watch what happens as far as Brandi being able to handle the spotlight on Leann.

Much thanks to those of you working on the blogs. They are so good, truly better than watching the shows. Best wishes to all.

Interesting — that’s great I mean I don’t watch BH, I go by what everyone reports here- and Leann has a superb voice.

I had thought the country music world was shunning her some years back – ? But maybe they welcome her again, as everyone turns around. Is her album purely country? Or “mainstream” also?
        They shun Taylor Swift a bit now too….

Taylor Swift may be because guys ate scared to date her. She’ll just write a song about them when they break up. She needs to stop doing that. Like John Mayer used to do that too.

I think that is so funny! Good for her. lol

Powell i think it’s more that she became such a laughing stock BECAUSE of the constant dating. The girl cannot be alone. That is what i read mostly, especially at the awards show where Tina Fey and Amy Poehler joked that Michael J. Fox’s son should ‘stay away from Taylor’– she was so upset.

• pat says:

Cassadee Pope, season 3 winner of The Voice has the #1 song in country music on itunes chart right now, for her song Wasting All These Tears. She bumped her coach, Blake Shelton off his perch at #1. Leann doesn’t have a song in the top ten, but her album is making that chart right now.

The Week by Bravo is on now if you want to watch.

LOL. The Week by Bravo. Chef Roble tells his new assistant she smells like his grandma. She asks Roble’s chef and he said she didn’t smell like a grandma but maybe her best friend that is two yrs older. LOL. That was so funny. 🙂

I can’t believe that Roble is straight. Between him, Luis on MDL, and some others I can’t remember right now, my ‘dar is so off!!

The Night Stalker Richard Mamirez died in prison from kidney failure. He was only 53.

• Sorry I am replying to random comments.
      What is up with PeggyTanous filing for bankruptcy under “divorced” but her time line tells a different story.

Oh wow. RIP Richard Mamirez.

• melthehound says:

Piss on him…. not that it really matters but it was liver failure according to wiki. Other sources say natural causes, whatever that means. I guess it means he wasn’t murdered, gassed, or injected with the permanent sleep drugs.

• princesspindy says:

I only wish that the LAPD had given the neighborhood that caught him another 10 or 15 minutes alone with him.
          One of the guys I worked with at the time called him “The Night Target”… that was a scary time…

• melthehound says:

I don’t even know why he was still alive. In 2006 (according to wiki article I read) said that he lost the appeal to his sentence in the California Supreme court and months later was denied an appeal to that decision. Seems to me (not trying to start a debate here), that when things are that certain and the death penalty is given, strap ’em in and flip the switch. At the very least, put a limit on the appeals. I agree though, PP, 15 minutes could have saved the California tax payers $millions (not that it’s about the money but it would have been an added benefit).

• Catseye says:

Good. I hope he suffered.

Princesses of LI comes on at 5:30 est if anyone needs to catch up. I’m going to watch it since I haven’t seen it yet.

Powell-let me know what you think of it-I made my sister watch it with me the other day and she got hooked on the craziness!!

So far so good,JNNTJ. I like it. Let’s see how I feel with epi 2.

Powell oh my god you liked it! I’m watching with hands covering my eyes….. eeeeek!

Well i’m glad we’ll be able to ‘discuss’ it with you! lol

• AZGirl says:

Ok I am watching and only because it is hell on earth here in AZ. 110 outside but Pepper braved the heat and went “Tinky” [[[[round of applause]]]
      These girls need to get jobs and get in shape. All the guys are buffed which tells me that they are not working at all. All that hard liquor is frightning.

Someone broke into Brandi’s house and stole her dog???? …who the hell steals someone’s dog?? Does this happen? (You all know by now I’m not an “animal person” ) it’s so strange!!!

Yes it does all the time. Especially when it is a sought after breed. Thieves sell them or keep them. Dogs & cats are stolen from pet stores too.

Really Powell??? I never knew!!!

Jill…why are you not an animal person? Did you have a bad experience with one?

I saw my oldest brother get bit by a dog that belong to my Dads friend-we were watching the dog while this guy was away…was not a very pleasant experience-I was about 4 years old-I will never forget it.

I got bit by a dog (it wasn’t the dog’s fault) when I was a toddler, but for some reason, it never made me afraid of animals. I was always trying to talk my parents into getting another pet of some kind when I was a kid. At one time or the other, we had cats, fish, turtles, guinea pigs, gerbils, hamsters, rabbits, ducks, even an alligator, but we only had one dog who lived a long time and I’ll never forget him.

You has a zoo. 🙂 I’ve grown up w/dogs, fish, and a turtle and a bird as an adult. I’m going to get me a dog one of these days.

I think we shared the same house. lol We never had an alligator though.
                I could send you a few of Roxie’s lizards if you’d like but I would have to catch them first.

We had pets-fish birds cats gerbils hamsters…I even had a cute little dog for a few years…and Annabelle has a box turtle(-I’m not involved with the turtle at all-Kevin and Belle take of him. ) Maggie asks me at least twice a week for a cat-not even a kitten like most little girls-she wants a full grown cat…maybe when she is a little older…that girl can talk me into just about anything but so far the answer is NO!! My fear of dogs is not as bad as it used to be-I used to petrified of all dogs. Now I’m only scared when I see a dog on the loose without a human and only if the dog is big….I’m getting better!!!

What a shame but I understand.

• Catseye says:

They might have done it with the intent of asking for ransom. I read that she was offering a $10,000 reward.

Also out of people’s yards.

It happens.

No one stole that mixed breed to resell it, IMO. I don’t take Brandi’s word for much, so who even knows it was stolen, it might have escaped. But if stolen it was for reward money – or – she pissed of the wrong person.

34. fairhiller says:

Hello all. I have never written on this site, but you all seem to be so knowledgable and so perhaps someone can answer a question that has been troubling me. I am curious about the actual date of the event where Tamra was a guest speaker. She hasn’t written any blogs and on WWHL she appeared to be non-repentant, and yet we are to believe that she is a changed woman who acts out because of her painful life experiences. And then we see her making amends with Alexis. Clearly this is in an attempt to have us want to watch her train wreck of a wedding show. Were these filmed recently to fend off a mutiny of viewers given the strong reaction her audience seems to have had to her? Personally, I no longer watch the show and only read the blogs. As so many of you have stated, it is obvious that these women either think that we are gullible fools or a have a very short memory. It is my feeling that the only way we can stop this travesty (because I no longer find it to be entertaining) is to boycott any of their future shows or products. It is so clear that the women have no desire to change their hideous behavior.

Welcome fairhiller. You’ve come to the right place. We have awesome detectives here. With the minds on this site I would hate to be a bad guy and have our peeps looking for me. You make sure you drop in and join the party on a regular basis. We don’t bite. Honestly we don’t. Right lynnfam? 🙂 Just teasing fairhiller. I do that. But joking aside everyone here is helpful.

Welcome fairhiller! I don’t know the date of the event where Tamra was the speaker. Here is my take on these “reality” shows now. These shows may have started out as “reality” (i.e., the housewives were pretty much portraying themselves) but have morphed into what everyone is now calling “soft-scripted” (is that the right term?) tv. I believe a large majority of the scenarios are planned ahead of time by the parties involved (the cast members and producers) and nothing that happens is really a surprise or a shock to the cast members or producers, only to the viewers. Now that I’ve come to that opinion of these shows, it doesn’t bother me to watch them. I don’t take them seriously anymore. I look at them like I’m watching a comedy or drama. Some of them I just can’t watch (NJ), but some of the are just so campy, that it’s funny. And if I can do some commentary on them so the Lynnfam has a reason to come here and fellowship together and talk about other things, then all the better. Like em or hate em, Bravo and their shows are what brought most of us here in the first place. I think Bravo knows that we know. Instead of talking about the shows, we are now talking about Bravo’s manipulation of the shows. It’s kind of fun actually to point out the obvious, come up with conspiracy theories, tear them down, snark about them, make up our own scenarious. There are some clever and brilliant people (myself not included) amongst the Lynn family and I enjoy participating. That’s my take on it. Didn’t mean to write a Jac Laurita manifesto! 😀

Hello fairhiller – Tamra was a speaker at the Los Angeles Ultimate Women’s Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center October 27-28, 2012. Here is a link to the convention for this year – it appears she will speak again. I don’t like her – just had a moment to google this for ya’

This cop/wife killer should be made to share a cell with Jodi Arias and I’m not kidding.
    The two were made for each other.

I’m watching it. This is very strange. All I know is that “Dirty Harry Gun” is awfully big and long for the wife to shoot herself in the neck/head area. This trial is reminding me of the Phil Spector trial. The wife asked for a divorce but people are saying she was happy, glad to be moving on. She was also feeling good about herself exercising, losing weight. Her husband says she was depressed, the same as Lana Clark in the Spector case. They said Lana was depressed about her career. Her friends said she was happy, looking forward to where her life was going & wanted to get married & have a family. Happy women don’t usually kill themselves. I also don’t believe that about Marilyn Monroe who had upcoming movie projects.

This guy is pathological if he thinks anyone is going to believe his lies.
        Give me a break. Who shoot’s themselves 3 times and then burns the house down
        when her two little boys were still in there. Plus they found the gun UNDER her so
        of course she didn’t shoot herself. So many cops are like this. The thought of a wife
        leaving them makes them go postal. What ego’s they have.

36. melthehound says:

So I watched “72 Hours” (thanks Powell) on TNT from last night. Interesting show. It’s kind of a cross between Survivor and The Amazing Race. I don’t know if they are all the same premiss but, the object is for 3 teams of 3 to race from one point to another, guided by a rudimentary GPS. The race is to be completed in 72 hours, including nighttime, which is when they sleep, to a prize of $100k to be divided amongst the 3 team mates. Along the way there are checkpoints where they get some needed supplies for the next part of the race and some that are perhaps not needed. If they get too fatigued (one part of last nights journey was a 6 mile kayak jaunt from one island to another), they can call for a relief drop. Water, food, things like that. The catch of that is, they must also take a one hour penalty and not leave their spot until the relief comes (brought in by helicopter). Once they reach the prize, all three team members must put their hands on it in order to claim it. If one team finds it and another team manages to claim it by putting 6 hands on it first, then they win it.

Spoiler alert******

Last night’s teams, Blue (two guys one girl), Red (two girls one guy), Green (two girls one guy),.. The guys on the blue team turned out to be the biggest blowhard muscle heads. While they stayed in first place most of the time, one of them simply collapsed and really couldn’t continue and they had to take that one hour penalty relief drop. The guy on the red team thought himself god’s gift to women but neither on his team could stand him. As a result, they didn’t really work well together. One of the girls on that team almost quit due to exhaustion but managed to pull herself together and they slipped into first place in the race for the money. On the Green team, the guy was basically useless. Even with a GPS, he managed to get them lost and they wound up back where they started and stayed in last place until the last part of the race. Turns out the biggest asset on that team was the ‘dumb skinny blonde’. Here’s the spoiler… Green team won.

This is just a balls to the wall race over a large distance with many natural (and perhaps man made) obstacles in the way. There are no alliances, no voting off, or any of that other stuff. Of course, it’s only three days. Worth checking out if you’re bored with other types of ‘reality’ programming.

Sounds like a toned down grown up version of The Hunger Games…I’m gonna check and see if its On Demand -seems like a show I would like-thanks for the info Jeff!!

Thanks for the mini-recap MTH.

• princesspindy says:

I watched it and it was pretty good. I can’t believe what they had to do, 6 miles in a kayak in the ocean…I will watch again.

• Donna says:

I also watched and enjoyed it.

I’m glad you liked it MTH. It was really good. Thks ice for mentioning TNTs New shows. That was funny that the “dumb blonde” who got sick 1st was the brains. I like it better than survivor because there are no alliances. It just about teamwork. I really enjoyed The Hero, The Rock’s show. I was very impressed w/the contestants that completed the tasks. I tried to watch Dolph Lundgren’s show on Reelz but it was slow & I couldn’t get into it. The 1st task was to act out Forest Gump’s football catch w/braces on the contestants legs. It was just moving too slow. I’ll try again next week.

• iceNfire says:

I also liked the new BBC America show “In The Flesh” about rehabilitated Zombies…so far so good. BBC A has another new series coming up soon starring the old Dr. Who David WhatHisName

• melthehound says:

I didn’t see The Hero but it looks interesting. I don’t think I can get invested in another multi episode game show which, that appears to be. I don’t get Reelz so the decision not to watch that show has been made for me 😉

Update…Now Brandi is sating that her assistant scared off the intruder as nothing but the
    dog was taken. She was in Palm Springs with Lisa and Yolanda.

stating

She initially said it was lost last night, not mentioning a break in at all until today. Why would she go online asking people to help find it if she knew it had been stolen? Doubt someone went to the trouble of stealing it just to let it go a block away.

• pat says:

Videos on pet theft. It happens a lot before holidays, like Christmas. The pet is “re-gifted” I guess you could say.

Sometimes the purpose is more sinister. 😦

Powell – what do you know, I renewed my Notary commission today too. But all I did was mail a form with a check to the state. You have to go to a courthouse for renewals?! What a hassle! I only had to go in person for initial application. On another note, I hope you are feeling just a little bit better each day…it’s an adjustment, I know.

• AZGirl says:

Wow that make 3 of us. But I have to wait until August Mine expires in November. AZ requires no more that 60 days before renew to get a bond. Dear God I want to retire.

• iceNfire says:

Hi AZGirl – KidRock came home for MiddleKid’s graduation and showed us his Arizona driver’s license….It’s never expires! In California we have to get it renewed every four years.

I know it was good to see him. Is his foot fully recovered? AZ license never expires? Wow. MD is every 5 yrs. At least we don’t have to go to the MVA to renew. We can renew by mail. I haven’t been to the MVA in yrs.

• iceNfire says:

Hi Powell – He is still in phys therapy and is doing light climbing. A full recovery is expected . Thanks for asking :P… Well the Arizona license does expire in 2053 or something like that…AZGirl – are you here to fill us in?

2053? 🙂

• AZGirl says:

I am looking it up right now. It used to be every 4 years. Then with all the population growth they extended it. I think it depends on your driving record. I have not had any tickets and renewed in 2000 and my license is good till I am 65 at 2023. I think 65 is when they start testing on a annual basis.
              If Kid Rock does get a ticket he needs to remember that he has a longer expiration period but any more than 3 in that period of time he can lose is license.
              Also. Let him know that the 1st DUI costs around 10K. No joke. My son’s walk, skate board or call a cab if they have had more than 3 drinks.

• iceNfire says:

Hi AZGirl – Thanks for info. I will copy and paste to his fb…he doesn’t drink or drug and I don’t think he has gotten a moving violation….parking tickets, yes

• princesspindy says:

Not to be left out, I have a notary coming tomorrow at 10…she asked if I wanted her to come earlier, lol, noooooo 10 is early enough!!

Yeah we mail the form w/a check to the clerk of tge circuit court then they send a card saying to come puck up your commission in 30 days and come to the court house to pay $11 and pickup your commission. We pay twice. Funny thing my 30 days was over 2 weeks ago. I totally forgot so I called the court & they still had it. I told the lady I’ve been sick. A little white lie. 😉 She held it for me. When I got there and she asked me my name she said “I spoke with you”. I thanked her for holding it.

39. lillybee says:

It is 104 here. My AC bill is going to kill me.

The Jill Zarin interview upthread is hilarious. She is a moron. Confuses scarecrow with Tin Man in her “Bethenny has no heart” anaysis. RT later posts more details of the interview and Jillzy does a “Gretchen” in reference to “Lock, Stock and Barrel. Instead, Jill says Lox, stock and barrel. I am not sure if that was intentional typo by RT. As far as Mario wanting to “do” Jill…. really Bawby needs to get her some help. Last recent photo of Jill out at the Hamptons she did look surprisingly like “Maude”.

• cocfarm says:

Maybe she was thinking of herself….that she needed a brain!

• Mene Seela says:

OMG I’ve been absent from this blog too long! Mario wants to “do” Jill Zarin? Is that the Sopranos version of “do”?

One more thing about that interview of JZ. I think she is drinking again. Fallen off the wagon. She is really dilusional.

Drinking diet coke? She says she doesn’t drink. 😀

• lillybee says:

I think that she is a secret drinker.

• AZGirl says:

We had a discussion about Jill several season’s ago regarding Jill maybe a recovering alcoholic. Then Ramona brought up AA to Jill on the reunion of Season 3(?) and she walked off the set. Jill has a lot of symptoms of a “dry” alcoholic i.e. calling everyone else out.

Ah ha Sherlock. Thks for shaking that memory out of me.

• Mene Seela says:

One of my inlaws is a non-drinking alcoholic. Terribly judgemental about everyone and everything. Especially proclaiming everyone (else) as being addicts, psychos and what have you. My dear man is always very entertained by it all. That’s why I’ve loved him for 27 years.

42. Kat From Ohio says:

i asked peggy if she got divorced and she replied with: ” Lol. Most ridiculous story yet. Have to laugh!”

Good luck boston. 🙂

I was at this Pug Picnic with Emily in San Fran.

• lillybee says:

Adorable.

They are some of the sweetest looking dogs. I love their little faces.

It was hysterical. It was held on the 1st Sunday of every month.
        Sometimes there would be 60-70 pugs there. I soooo miss it.

• NJBev says:

Nancy, was Emily visible in this video?
          You must still ache for her………….

Hi Bev,
            No she wasn’t filmed as we would stay near by as it got overwhelming for her as she
            got older. She was the happiest when she was in my arms. It’s getting better as she
            was ready to go. 19 is very old for a dog. We will get another one but not yet. I will
            know when it’s time. How are you doing?

• NJBev says:

Your arms must be wondering where those
              extra few lbs. went——
              I am going to make a point of having some
              video of Roxy put on Youtube!

Nancy- I am in the process of recovering from
              the worst set of circumstances I have dealt with
              since my years of trying to have children. !
              Dealing with things that are not within your control
              makes you work harder to control the things you
              can.
              That which does not kill you only makes you stronger.!!

How are you……… your BFF? your Sister???
              (what happened with your sis? I missed it- xo

• Catseye says:

They are.

Anyone watching Marriage Boot camp Bridezillas? I stopped watching Bridezillas cause they were too crazy. Boot camp is unbelievable. How & why did these people get married?

• Kat From Ohio says:

I am! hahaha kristen and seth…

• Stars99 says:

lol Powell… I saw it last week… and I’ve got to say… (hangs my head in shame)… I kind of liked it… Yes, the couples are horrendous – but after all – they are from “Bridezillas”… lol… but I think it might be interesting to see what happens with them…kind of a “Couple’s Therapy” on steroids… lol

46. cocfarm says:

I’m trying out my new gravatar. I hope you are proud of me Jeff/MTH/Mel the hound. I did it all by myself! Give the hound a cookie.

So sweet.

i kept trying and trying and trying to put in a gravatar the other day of Lucille Bluth and can’t do it. ughhhh!

Your babies look gorgeous cocfarm. So sweet!

• melthehound says:

All you should need is an account at gravitar.com with the same email address you use to post here. Let it link to your wordpress postings and you should be good to go. Once you set your primary email address there (I think), you cannot change it though you can add others.

• melthehound says:

Cool looking kids, cocfarm .. It’s a good picture 🙂 The Hound, thanks you.

Cute new pic of the pups! 🙂

CONGRATULATIONS BOSTON!!!!! 🙂 Your town deserves this.

48. Catseye says:

I don’t think you guys here like the Tamara Tattles website much, but she has a pic from Lauri Waring on there from BEFORE all of her plastic surgery and that woman was downright scary looking–although these days she looks like she’s in her 70’s, but DAMN!!

• Mene Seela says:

I read the exwifes stuff and both she and George should be ashamed. I really think she is terribly ill (mentally). George really let his kids down by letting this becoame a media circus. What was he thinking being on a tv show or marrying a reality tv person? That would be my last choice if my family was in crisis.

49. amalfi says:

Great recap, Stars. OC is still beyond gross and unwatchable for me, but I have to say, I think Vicki hardly qualifies as a bystander to the abuse Tamra heaped upon Gretchen. They all deserve to implode. Or explode. Doesn’t matter which as long as they disintegrate.

50. lillybee says:

Nite all.

51. chismosa says:

@MTH– sorry i could not reply to you above it got ‘skinny’ and just saw all this now— you said that i ‘better be careful’ to not clump you in with some category— i don’t know what you are referring to, and it was kind of menacingly said to me- {but i’m sure you didn’t mean it that way}— i was just sort of taken aback by the wording.

I know you are a Teresa-supporter/ everyone-else-hater/ or hate Teresa the least. I am trying to not engage when any talk of the terrorista starts but when i find one bright star in the large dark sea here that for some reason agree with me i take that chance and respond. I did not inadvertently intend to have you tell me to be careful and not put you somewhere.
    So – apologies if i put you somewhere you didn’t want to be— i’ll not ‘put you there’ and respond more directly to whoever it is i’m replying to, most likely not the Tree-Huggers/ hate-Ter(ror)-the-leasters. Thanks, have a good night ! 🙂

Chismosa,

You said, earlier, “We can let the others on her cast get castigated for certain things but she is allowed to hold back on certain things. Ok got it.”. What I said was, “Be careful what category you place me in when it comes to these hyenas.” … Your placement of that statement, Appeared, as if it was responding to what I had said earlier.

I’m sorry if I came across as menacing. That mood is not what I intended to project. What I meant by it was, I don’t support any of them to have free reign in their behavior. I can probably go back and find it, last season, when I said that if Teresa signed up for another (3rd) season of this Teresa bash, knowing what she now knows, then she deserves everything she gets as a result. You are correct that, I will add, just like the politicians I support, I pick the one that smells the least. I’ve never said Teresa was innocent of anything. More that the others aren’t the angels they want us to believe they are,.

The idea that put me into that conversation to begin with was that of she owes anyone an explanation, and therefore an apology, for anything. It gets tiring to read and hear that she does or should, while the others (by their own words), don’t.

52. djprincessc says:

I’m surprised nobody mentioned about the shooting in Santa Monica today! It didn’t really get that much coverage though.

• Ladebra says:

It got plenty of coverage here. But they are saying this morning that the deaths were lowered from 6 to 4, and 2 of those they believe are related to the shooter. From what I understand it was not a SMC shooting, but rather a shooter who fled to the campus library and that is where the shooter was eventually shot. I am sure the nuance is of little importance to the SMC student who was shot …. And that is more information than anyone needed, probably.

I think because it was a developing story all day and there were lots of unanswered questions. The death toll has changed numerous times.

I was watching HLN on & off until about 4:30 est and didn’t see this shooting. That’s terrible

53. Lulu says:

Good Morning everyone! Hope everyone’s day is going great. About little Aiden’s conjunctivitis. I noticed the day he was born that his left eye had discharge. The pediatrician present at birth and also his (the following day) said it was due to a possible blocked tear duct. That it was not unusual within a few days of birth. So the following appt 5 days later I asked about it again. His pediatrician still didn’t seem concerned. Yesterday I brought it up again with a different DR and she said it’s not normal. He had his first round of eye drops and already looks better. 🙂

It’s a shame you had to bring it up a third time for someone to correctly identify the problem! Don’t doctors know that mom’s KNOW when something’s not right? Glad he’s doing better.

Mom always knows. I don’t understand why the 1st doc thought it was normal. It’s good you kept asking about it. Hopefully it will clear up very soon.
      I hope the Lulu family has a great weekend. Is Mr. Lulu off on the weekend?

• Lulu says:

My 1st had a blocked tear duct. So I know what it looks like. Yes DH is home on the weekends. Unfortunately hasn’t slept much in days. I think mom’s just know better when the baby sleeps you sleep. We are used to being disturbed a lot. Poor DH 😦

Here we go!

• jezzibel says:

you beat me to it…that relationship is going no place good

I see Brooks’ fat sticky fingers all over this scam if it is true. Brianna keeps telling Vicki Brooks is using her but she doesn’t want to see it. So some kind of way, I guess he was filling her love tank and he talked her out of 16% of her ownership and then he’s going to sell it to pay his IRS & child support debt. She is stupid. Now she’s getting in to the con & scam game because she’s so in love. Idiot!!

• pat says:

ummmm hmmmm ….as you would say 😉

Didn’t Brianna or her husband accuse Brooks of selling a story about Brianna being pregnant, before they’d announced it, or something along those lines?

I don’t know how true it is that Brooks sold the pregnant story-there was a story going around about briana being pregnant during the UpFronts last year (i think it was during that time)I heard about from someone but it wasn’t Brooks!!!!

• pat says:

Looks like it was Briana & Ryan who accused him of selling stories re their pregnancy & wedding details. Who knows if true, but I wouldn’t put it past him. He seems pretty desperate for the moolah.

ryan-and-briana-culberson-accuse-vicki-gunvalsons-boyfriend-brooks-of-lying

• AZGirl says:

Vicki is so dumb.

54. Ladebra says:

Ok, I looked at Laurie’s before picture. Um. As someone said, I always wondered what would make a person get plastic surgery to look like a drag queen.

What’s Lauri’s story? Where is she from? When weenie very little about a HW I get suspicious-Vicky showed us her family and so did Jeena-when they keep their families hidden you gotta think why??? Even shady Tamra and Gretchen had their parents on but I don’t remember seeing any of Lauri’s people. Same thing with Kathy from NJ we see Rosie and her mom but she has siblings who are never mentioned…where do they hide everybody? How do they keep them all quiet????

Ok when weenie??? WTF kind of typo is that??? *when we know!!! It’s iPad is going to get smashed!!!

• Catseye says:

I thought she mentioned she was from Idaho or some place like that and grew up on a farm and I think she said something about her family being poor when her father got sick and she wished they would’ve had insurance–so that’s why she wanted to learn to sell it (I think she was more interested in snagging some wealthy guy, either thru selling or running to conventions, etc). I remember she said she got a scholarship to college because she was a volleyball player or something similar. When she met George, she was so happy because he had a horse ranch and she was going to bring some horses her mother had, out to CA. I doubt he still has that ranch since they showed only one horse and it was boarded at a stable, when Gretchen came to “visit” and learn about Vicki’s indiscretions.

• AZGirl says:

All of Laurie’s family showed up for her wedding to George. Farm people. Mother and sister are nothing like her. I think that when they were getting ready that it was the first time her mother ever had someone do her make up. Mom gave Laurie a horse blanket for a wedding gift.

• NJBev says:

I don’t know…………
        I find that very hard to believe. Only because the
        difference is SO profound. Someone in the cast
        (vickie) would surely have mentioned that lauri was,
        in fact, a dog at one time??