Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged

The Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged by BB

Before getting to the blogs, I happened to come across some dumb blonde jokes and decided to start things off with a little matchy-match game.  Match one of the OC Blondes (Vicki, Tamra or Gretchen) to the joke that describes her best: Q.  What do you give the blonde who has everything? A.  Penicillin. ~~~~~ Q.  What do you see when you look into a blondes eyes? A.  The back of her head. ~~~~~ Q.  What do you call a blonde with ESP and PMS? A.  A know-it-all bitch. Answers at the end of the blog, but no peeking. OK, to the blogs.  I’m covering various topics, not individual blogs. TOPIC 1:  The Great Escape (Vicki, Tamra and Lydia “ditching” Gretchen and Heather the first night in Mexico). V T and L and Glowing BowsTAMRA – Tamra feels horrible about leaving Gretchen and Heather behind (yeah, right).  She says they tried to call them several times but blames the phones in Mexico for not being able to get through.  Then she does one of those “sorry, but” things by saying, “Sorry girls for being so inconsiderate, but Vicki was on a mission to show us a good time.”  Most times, when you do a “sorry, but,” it means you’re sorry it happened, but not you’re not taking the blame, it was someone else’s fault.  They had so much fun and it was nice for Tamra to have that time with Vicki again because things had been weird between them.  For some strange reason Mexico always brings them back together.  I would think it’s probably the alcohol that brought them together that night rather than Mexico.  Tamra can’t remember the last time she danced on a bar (but I’m sure it’s been quite a few).  Tamra says, “Lydia is a trooper and if you saw the heels she walked three miles in to get to the bar you would understand. I was surprised that little Lydia got up and danced on the bar. GO LYDIA! Not to mention, it was her idea to dance on the cab. All three of us got up on the cab and the hood started caving in so we jumped off.”  As you can see, Tamra is the victim here.  Vicki and Lydia forced her to abandon her two friends and not only dance on a bar, but also on a taxi cab.  Poor thing. VICKI – Vicki has a condo in Puerto Vallarta that’s been featured on the show a few times in the past.  When she found out that’s where Tamra’s bachelorette getaway was going to be, her only goal was to get them to her favorite bar Andales, where she’s been going for 25 years.  She knows all the bartenders and waitresses there; it always has good music; and anyone she takes there always has a great time.  We all know once Vicki gets her mind set on something, there’s no stopping her.  Forget what the hosts of this trip, Heather and Gretchen, had planned.  There was going to be a trip to Andales come hell or high water.  This is my opinion; Heather and Gretchen going to the ladies room was the perfect opportunity for Vicki to make her move and get her former BFF Tammy all to herself for some fun without Gretchen.  She pretty much said this according to Tammy when she said her planned worked or something to that effect.  However, that’s not the story Vicki’s telling.  She says, “I had mentioned to the girls that I wanted to take them to a fun bar. Gretchen and Heather both said they were up for it, and then through the evening they said they were tired. Lydia, Tamra and I waited over 20 minutes outside the restaurant for them, and we wanted to go to Andale’s. We relayed back to the hostess and to let them know we were going to walk there, and for them to grab a cab. It’s obvious from looking at the show that they never got that message, but that wasn’t our fault. They knew where we went, and if they really wanted to join us they could have. They knew where we went so I don’t understand how they acted like we ‘ditched’ them.”  Vicki has a point here.  It was obvious where they were and if Gretchen and Heather had really wanted to join them, they would have.  I don’t believe they wanted to and Gretchen especially used this as an opportunity to lash out at Vicki, since she already had an axe to grind with her.  So I don’t think either party is being completely honest here (surprise, surprise).  In conclusion, Vicki was more worried about what the humidity was doing to her hair than what Gretchen or Heather thought about being “ditched.” OC 2HEATHER – Heather pretty much covered this topic in her blog last week (Vicki and Tamra didn’t post blogs last week).  In this week’s blog, she addresses the issue of Gretchen trashing Vicki in the limo after being left behind.  She says, “Vicki and I have always had a good relationship. I don’t want to know about things that are none of my business. I can’t put myself in Gretchen’s shoes — she has her own history with Vicki. But as far as I’m concerned, who cares? Vicki and Donn are divorced — let it go. Quite frankly, I don’t care for rumors.”   I hate to admit this, but I may be liking Heather an eensy-teensy bit more this second season; just an eensy-teensy bit, mind you.  It’s so nice to see she isn’t joining Gretchen’s nonsense battle with Vicki.  Heather says after watching the film of Tamra, Vicky and Lydia carrying on in Puerto Vallarta, she’s glad she wasn’t there.  Hmmmm, a little sour grapes here maybe?  Looks like three women having good ole innocent fun while on vacation in Mexico to me; but to Heather, “dancing on bars, doing body shots, and walking barefoot through the streets of a foreign country is not my idea of fun.”  She repeats what she said last week that it’s never OK to ditch a friend and she would have never left any of them behind. LYDIA – Lydia seems to be the only one of the three “ditchers” who makes a true effort at an apology for doing it (even if she also inserts a couple of “buts” in there).  She says, “Tamra, Vicki and I never should have left the girls at the restaurant. It was a mistake and I know it was wrong, but the moment just kind of took us.”  She says Vicki had been talking about it all day and after dinner, when they were standing waiting for the others, Vicki asked her if he wanted to go get a drink.  Lydia points out that the other three ladies had already made it pretty clear they were done for the night; however, as she and Vicki were leaving, Tamra walked out and was invited to join them.  When Lydia realized the bar wasn’t actually “around the corner,” she texted Heather and called the restaurant trying to get word to them about where they were headed.  On the way to the bar, Lydia even bought two extra headbands for Heather and Gretchen, so she was assuming they would be meeting them after they got the message.  Lydia admits (with another “but”), “We shouldn’t have left them, it was wrong. I take responsibility for that. But, it wasn’t like we tried to ditch them.  That was never my intention.” ALEXIS – Who is this Alexis who keeps posting blogs about the Real Housewives of Orange County?  Just kidding, but she wasn’t there so I don’t really care about her thoughts on the subject.  As an explanation why she wasn’t there, Alexis offers, “As we all know, I struggled with returning this season. It was also very difficult for me to WANT to be around the ladies after what occurred at Tamra’s gym party. I was invited on the Mexico trip, but did not feel it was a good choice for me to go for SEVERAL reasons. Now that Tamra and I worked things out, I begin hanging around with the women a lot more.”  Welcome back to the show, Alexis!  She closes the subject by saying while the first night looked like lots of fun, watching what happened the second night make her glad she stayed home.  I’m with her! Next up, the fallout from the Great Escape. Answers:  Joke 1 – Tamra; Joke 2 – Gretchen; Joke 3 – Vicki.  I’ll bet every one of you guessed correctly.

___________________________________

Orson would like to know the best night for people to chat in the chatzy room (see link on blogroll). I’m going to exclude blog chat nights from the poll (Sunday and Monday)

_______________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

326 Responses to Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged

Good morning everyone. Happy TGIF eve. I.hope everyone is ok. Thunderstorms are in the east coast area. It’s dark & pouring down. Thank goodness I’m working at home today. Stay safe and have a good day.

We are supposed to be in for it today!!! Wind rain hail…we are gonna see it all Powell!! Stay safe East Coasters!!!!!

• Rebecca says:

Morning ladies, Jeff, and Orson!

• Laineylainey says:

Good morning everyone. Just got home from signing docs for our refinance. 2.8% interest rate. Just couldn’t pass that up. I normally teach on th and fri – but I’m off for the summer. No work til Monday! Oh and our son is missing all the weather on the east coast. He booked a job in Austin. He just flew in last night and we took him out to dinner after he checked in at the place he’s staying. So nice to have him here for Father’s Day.

Great refi rate Lainey. Good for you. Your son is home. That’s great. Make his dad’s FD special. 🙂 What will you do w/yourself this summer?

• Catseye says:

Wow that’s wonderful about your re-fi!! I thought that interest rates were going up.

• Stars99 says:

Yippie Lainey Lainey so nice we say it twice. Under the category of, “Signs Stars has been watching too much housewives”… When I read your comment I actually read, “He booked a job in Autism” instead of Austin. Sighs…hangs my head in shame…

How nice have a great Father’s Day Lainey!

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks! You too! Having son in town will help my husband’s first Fathers Day without his dad. I am so glad son is in town.

• Laineylainey says:

Stay safe east coast peeps!!

Everyone stay dry and safe! Please no rain during the College World Series which begins this Saturday.

Chismosa I read the article about high heels and that ladies remedy of buying heels 1 to 1 1/2 sizes larger & putting in insoles. That sounds great. I will check out that option on my next high heel purchase.

I also read another article from your link about Luis from MDLNY. The State is investigating him for his biz practices after he put the photo shop picks of that brownstone on the RE company’s site. Luis said he realized it was wrong & took the pics down but at the time he didn’t think it would hurt anyone. He also said he had no idea about the State’s investigation. That house did sell but Luis said the new owner never saw the photo shopped pics. I still can’t believe he did it. The article also said it was done w/the RE firm Luis workeD for. WorkeD. Was Luis fired?

• Rebecca says:

He’s still at Keller Williams.

• ramonacoaster says:

I would never do business with him. I read in an interview at the therealdeal.com that he faked his father’s credentials in order to get a loan and when he started real estate he was doing rentals using bait and switch tactics. Quite surprisingly honest but the fact or fiction switch in him makes him untrustworthy. He thinks he is smarter than anyone else.

Luis is just too slick not to mention he has absolutely no class. I guess his spiel might work for some (threesomes, his use of profanity, etc.), I certainly would not buy it.

3. NMH says:

Good morning. I only got Tamra right. My other guesses were Alexis for empty-headed one and Heather for know-it-all one. Oh well..great game tho. Even tho Lydia stirs the pot a bit, I’m liking her more and more, especially since she actually took responsibility for her actions, something I don’t believe any other housewives from any other city has done. She qualifies her apology but not to shift blame to someone else, but to show it wasn’t intentional to hurt feelings on her part. And the fact she didn’t let Gretchen get away w/that passive-aggressive shit in the limo next day. Wow! Someone I can actually root for on a housewives show? It’s a miracle!

NMH it just goes to show that those questions can apply to any of the OC ladies. Lol. 🙂
      I like Lydia & do appreciate her taking ownership of her part. I don’t think its right to ditch your girls or go in different directions for safety reasons. We’ve seen too many cases of girls and women being murdered when they split off from the group, especially in another country.

Kim Z posted a wetpaint article on Twitter this morning about Kroy adopting the girls which will be on the show. What I found very sad is that Brielle’s father signed over his parental rights & Arianna’s father’s whereabouts are undetermined. Wow their father’s are dirt bags.

• Rebecca says:

My cousin went through this. The deadbeat sperm donor signed over his rights so he didn’t have to pay child support (which he never did anyway). My cousin’s husband then adopted her daughter. They got divorced and now this idiot won’t pay child support.

(Yes, I want to smack her. Call the courts!)

Now that sperm donor is all alone in prison (!) he wants to get to know his daughter. Boo-hoo. He is in contact with her on facebook, just like Jodie Arias being on twitter.

That’s sad Rebecca. It’s you 2nd cousin’s choice to be in contact w/her bio dad but if I were in her place he would never see me. Now he wants his daughter on HIS terms. I don’t think so. That’s not right or fair on his part.

I thought Arianna’s father is in prison for sexual assault on a minor.

5. pat says:

Good morning! Great blogs blog, bb. More drama in Glanville-ville:

Yes when I hear a noise in my house I grab a knife and immediately start tweeting!!!! She is so smart to get right on twitter and get the word out to her Brandi Bunch that she is in danger of not getting enough attention!!!!

• Rebecca says:

Jacqueline did this too…. addicted to twitter. They need a rehab facility for these housewives.

Ah, she’s just spooked. I remember being awoken from a deep sleep by the sound of our generator stopping. 5 seconds later I had on my boots, helmet, web gear, and was checking the perimeter holding my M-16.

• melthehound says:

Then there is no one in the house. The Hound would have a shitfit if he heard anyone even open the door or a window..

• pat says:

Yeah, if the dogs are sleeping thru it, you’re good.

• melthehound says:

I agree… Mine can hear a potato chip hit the carpet 5 feet away. I like Brandi but, she really needs to put the twitter down, just as the rest of them do.

Oh boy Mel would be to through w/me. I love potato chips. 😀

Jeff-they only ther HW that tweets crazy things like Brandi is Jac-the rest of them tweet normal stuff. Some tweet more when their show is running but none of them tweet like Brandi and Jac…

• melthehound says:

You know, one of these days something is really going to happen to one of those two and nobody is going to give a shit. Jill, I take back everything that I thought about what you were saying during the RHOBH show. *We* were always cool but I questioned a lot of your opinions, even if not publicly. She has gone from an innocent looking victim, IMO, to a perpetuator of her own drama, even where it doesn’t exist (Who just said that :O). I still like Brandi on the show but…

As for her “I’ll cut a bitch”, she better be careful that these bumps in the night isn’t one of her kids getting a drink of water. That, or if there really is an intruder, she doesn’t get disarmed and hurt or killed with her own weapon.

Jeff-the thing with me about Brandi is that I never saw her as an innocent looking victim-I think I would have liked her if she was as innocent as she wanted me to believe. There is always more to the story where she is concerned and her love for attention is going to be her downfall. She is looking more and more desperate for the spotlight these days and it is over taking her fun side.

• melthehound says:

Yes it is.. My ‘victim like’ for her came at game night. I still don’t like the Richards sisters because of it but Brandi’s shine has dulled in my view. She was fun on her S1, a bit more of a drama queen her S2. I can’t wait to see what she does with her S3 (recover or further stumble in to HW drama). The thing that helped her, for me, last season was that bitch FayeR. I wonder who is going to come after her next.

I think the the other HWS have learned their lesson and no one will go after her…if they had half a brain they would just sit back and watch her implode…

• Catseye says:

I’m VERY tired of her, myself. And after all of her tawdry behavior (like the no panties shot from a day or so, ago) I truly hope that Lisa and Yolanda have reconsidered being so close/friendly with her. She’s just way too low-class for them to even bother with.

• melthehound says:

Could be, Jill. Kyle took a public ass kicking for her ‘friend’ Faye’s mouth.

• Stars99 says:

I just don’t get when it became cute to say, “I’ll cut a bitch.”… It’s really disgusting to me…

• melthehound says:

To some, it sounds tough. She’s playing to her twitter followers. If someone were in my house, the last place I would be is twitter. Maybe on the phone to 91

• melthehound says:

Maybe on the phone to 911 telling them I have a gun on an intruder but not on social media talking about it. If the intruder leaves peacefully before the police get here, give them a description and call it a day.

Starzy…she is using “I’ll cut a bitch” as her motto these days…how she gonna cut a bitch while tweeting??? Ain’t nobody got time for that!!!

• Catseye says:

I don’t think it’s “cute” either. Very sleazy and gangsta, to me.

• Catseye says:

So true. I have 3 little dogs that know the sound of the UPS truck (even just driving by) and they go CRAZY, every time!!

I wish your four legged kids would bite ’em. UPS & FedEx drivers get on my nerves. Why couldn’t the UPS guy ring my door Bell yesterday? Luckily I heard the truck drive up.

• melthehound says:

He doesn’t go crazy but he knows the sound of the trucks… He seems to be able to tell when they stop in front of the house too. If they’re just driving by, he ignores them. Powell, the drivers that just drop and run annoy the hell out of me too. Stuff coming to me on those carriers is usually expensive.

Powell and Jeff-I used to have the best UPS guy-I shop on line a lot so I saw him once a week at least-more during Christmas. I would have a cup of coffee with him sometimes-he was like an old friend!! If I wasn’t home he would put my package in the back and put a note under my door. He always carried the heavy boxes inside for me and would try to refuse a tip-even during christmas!! He knew my Dad was a retired UPS guy and would always ask me about him…the guy I have now is a jerk-never rings the bell and he is very unfriendly!!

😎

That’s a good UPS guy. My last job I would have packages delivered at work. Once I had a Bose system delivered the UPS guy offered to pick it in my trunk. It wouldn’t fit in the box. He opened the boxes and made it fit. He was so nice. He always looked out for me. I wish he delivered in my neighborhood.

• melthehound says:

I have had some pretty stupid ones. On my street just like everywhere else, the house numbers are right next to the door. Some of these people don’t even bother to check and see if they have the exact address. Mine and the guy down the street are one digit (8 vs 9) different. They’ve delivered thousand dollar cameras to him. Fortunately, the guy is honest and always brought them down to me, unopened. I would think it an honest mistake if it just happened once. I don’t think this particular driver is there anymore.

MTH that’s just inexcusable. I don’t know if it’s pressure to just get the deliveries out or laziness but it needs to change.

• melthehound says:

I’m not sure which, Powell.. I was just happy to get what I had paid for. Could have been a lot worse. At the time this guy was working, I could watch tracking online, SEE that had been Delivered, Open the door, NOTHING. Went down the street, sure enough, there was guy walking down with my box of cables to return them to me. It’s been a few years since it’s happened. Now, they ask for everything to be signed for..

• shamrockblonde says:

when I was a kid, this guy on our block worked nights and wanted to have a dog that would keep an eye on things while he was away – he got a summa dog – summa this, summa that – nice dog, didn’t bark at us kids when we ran by – he told my Dad that one day a telephone repair man had to go into the yard to fix some wire issues and the guy thought it would be a good way to see how the dog handled the repair guy coming onto the property so he left him in the yard – the dog was sleeping and did not even react to the guy coming into the yard – nothing – guy went up the pole, dog did nothing – but when the guy was done and attempted to come down the pole – the dog went nuts – jumped up ran to the pole and started barking his head off – the poor guy could not get down – the neighbor had to go out and call the dog back to let the guy down –

Hear a potato chip hit the carpet – I’ll bet! LOL!

Did she call the police?!? She’s tweeting. Call 911!!!

The police? They don’t give her press…twitter is where it’s at for this chick!!!

She did the same thing when she claimed she thought she was dying and called an ambulance, then promptly got on Twitter to let us all know that Lisa was following her to the hospital. Right. Brandi is a lying attention seeker. She not only got stories in every rag with the hospital trip but also got in a shout out to Lisa who just happened to have her new show debuting soon(coincidence, I’m sure). I don’t believe anything she says anymore. ESPECIALLy if she pukes it up on Twitter.

Pukes it up//. Hahahaha!

• melthehound says:

I don’t know that she’s a liar more than a story embellisher. Over the top dramatic? Attention seeker? Yes. Liar, I’m not completely convinced of that. I do agree with you about the plugs for upcoming shows but they all do it, none are innocent in that when they have shows about to premier.

6. Rebecca says:

What do you call an intelligent blonde?

Hint – Does not apply to any of these castmembers

A golden retriever

Hahaha BB I guessed your Q & A correctly but quite frankly couldn’t the questions apply to all 3 of them? Great recap BB.

I foresee a big bachelorette party fallout at the reunion.

9. designernailsdiana says:

WOOHOO I got them all right!! I’m so smert for a Blon…oh I forget the rest.

• melthehound says:

So did I which doesn’t speak very well of any of them, since I barely watch the show..

10. plainviewsue says:

I am confused about something. Maybe someone can help me!

The limo was for all the gals. Why couldn’t Heather & Gretchen have the limo take them back to the hotel and then go back to the restaurant and wait for the others? We see that Tamra, Lydia & Vicki are in the limo going home. Does that mean the three women walked all the way back to the restaurant to go in the limo?

Too logical I guess.

Sue that’s what someone else said. They had a limo. I’m confused too.

Why didn’t they have the limo drive them to Andales???? The answers is-THEY DIDN’T WANT TO GO!! They would rather cry and act like they felt so left out even though they said a million times that they wanted to go to bed. They heard Vicky say Andales over and over so there was mystery as to where they were!!!!

• Catseye says:

Yes, and there’s NO way I would get out of a LIMO to crawl into a smell, dirty cab, like Heather mentioned was a potentially unsafe thing to do. I saw on CNN over the weekend sometimes it’s a fake cab and the person(s) are kidnapped and driven to an ATM to withdraw cash. True, they had a camera crew, but some REALLY bad things have happened in Mexico, over the past several years.

• melthehound says:

Camera crew doesn’t mean shit to someone with a gun. Take the card, tape, whatever the media is, done. Make them withdraw money too.

• pat says:

You’re right, Sue. That is far too logical. 🙂 I haven’t watched the last episode yet, but seems like there was some Bravo set up at play. Heather was apparently texting and calling Lydia, to no avail. hmmm.

• melthehound says:

Bravo 101.. No getaway, party, gathering, dinner, play date, etc can go by without some sort of fight coming from it.

Good morning everyone! Loved Fredrik last night on MDLNY. I really think the gal with Ryan was scripted. She was attractive and in good shape for her age. Loved her diamond necklace.
    Luis is a moron and immature for his age. My BIL has a fog machine and uses it for Halloween. It is really annoying. Takes the air out of a room and you can’t breathe. Stupid idea. As I posted last night Luis is a minnow to Fredrik the shark. The agent making the low ball offer was not taking Luis seriously. Who would? Fredrik knew this and that is why he called them out on their offer.

AZGirl how is Pepper and her human family doing?

• AZGirl says:

Doing great. I can say she is now house broken. Yea!
        After the big blowout with Mr. AZGirl Tuesday night Mr. AZGirl has stepped up and helped in the evenings.
        Taking Pepper into the pool everyday. Each day gets better but she still is nervous. Yesterday I took her in twice and carried her out about 2 yards from the steps. She swam straight to them and got out. Still need to keep at it so she knows how to get out if she falls in.
        Two long walks this a.m. My back is out so no gym. I think I hurt it picking her up and picking up all the dog toys. Bummer 😦 No gym.

AZGirl in case you missed it, we now have a diet/health/nutrition page. We could use your expertise. Check it out. Click on title in heading.

• AZGirl says:

Thanks. I will check it out.

• Catseye says:

BB, I use Colloidal Silver both internally and externally. Just this week, I have been giving it to my dogs (along with Coconut Oil) as they became infected with tapeworms through fleas from my neighbor’s cats that come into my yard. After 2 days they no longer have signs of the worms and are fine now–no throwing up or diarrhea. These are small dogs and I would NEVER give them anything that I wouldn’t take myself.
            Believe me, I have researched it all over the place. As a matter of fact, that’s how people on wagontrains came across the country and kept their water from going bad, they stored their silver in the barrels. And the term “born with a SILVER spoon in one’s mouth,” harkens back to the day of the plague in Europe, when only the aristocrats had silver utensils and they would give a spoon to the baby, who then didn’t become ill. From my understanding, it was the big Pharma companies that came up with peddling antibiotics since they can be patented, prior to that people used Colloidal Silver. I think they used to put Silver Nitrate in babies eyes when they were born, I don’t know if they still do.

Thanks for the info.

Ah. Silver spoon. I learn something everyday from you all. Thks Catseye.

Catseye– amazing info

I’m copying and pasting

• Catseye says:

I’m glad I didn’t bore you, but after the side effects I have experienced from using anti-biotics & the fact that one of my Toy Poodles has an immune deficiency with related health issues, I scoured the Internet for a safe, effective alternative.

You are good AZGirl. You’ve really trained her in no time. Sorry about your back. Ugh. Feel better soon.

Sorry about your back, but good news on Pepper training! 🙂

AZ you are amazing with that dog and the swimming
      You should run a doggie swim training camp

I have to give Alexis props here. Learning from past history, she chose to stay away from this party (according to her blog and no one is disputing it). Good for her!

I’m watching Wendy Williams repeat I’ve seen before. Lifetime will show The Anna Nicole Smith Story sometime this month. It’s w/an unknown actress Agnes something. It looks really good. I want to see it.

I just read Fredrik’s blog at Bravo. I thought Fredrik was bluffing about the contract. I was wrong. He did have a full cash offer. Wow. Luis is still a moron. 🙂

• Stars99 says:

I wouldn’t want either of them as my real estate agent…

Luis will always be a moron. Ah ha, I thought Fredrik was bluffing as well, but I missed the end, I was interrupted so much, I need to find a recap or catch a replay. I didn’t think of these guys do blogs – thanks, AZGirl.

I didn’t think he was bluffing at all– the scene in his office felt real to me

15. Stars99 says:

Did anyone watch “Couple’s Therapy” last night? I’m not sure I can handle another season… but sadly, I may be sucked in already. I’m not sure if I can simultaneously watch “Couple’s Therapy” AND “Bridezilla Bootcamp” (or whatever it’s called..lol)… I just may have to go to some kind of rehab… or something…

• melthehound says:

I recorded it, haven’t seen it yet. Anyone recapping it this time? (NO I am not volunteering to do it).

• Stars99 says:

How nice of you to volunteer, Mel! That’s the rule, isn’t it? The first person to ask the question gets to do it… it’s the law!!!!

• melthehound says:

It may be weeks before I actually watch it so, not really recap material. I’ve done my good deed for the ‘season’ recapping RHONJ 😉 One crapfest is enough.

LOL Stars I was going to ask everyone if they are watching Bridezillas Bootcamp cause a few of us where premier night. I’m not watching CT. I didn’t know it was on so I’ll have to ck it out. I’m watching BB & Pregnant and Dating. BB I still don’t understand why these couples got married. They all have too many issues that should have been worked thru before they got married. I still think the brides just wanted a pretty gown & a party.P&D is good & interesting.
      There is one lady who got pregnant by a guy she had recently met. He told her to get an abortion. Total sleaze bag in my book for telling her that. Now he wants to be involved, be apart of the baby’s life so to me he was panicked when he told her not to have the baby. I think she should give him a chance to prove he really wants to be involved. She told him all she wants to do is make sure the baby knows who he is & that’s it. No involvement from him. He started tearing up, was clearly upset. But she told him that’s her decision. I think she’s setting up a disaster for a court battle. It’s not good IMO.

16. Stars99 says:

Great job on the blogs, BB – I tried to use that kind of style last week for RHONJ… and for some reason I got all discombobulated… lolol… so then I had to rewrite them the old fashioned way… lolol… I bow to your prowess!

Thanks. I think it depends on the episode and what they all cover in their blogs. I’ve tried that method some weeks and it just didn’t work, so it’s not you! Oh, and I definitely had paragraph breaks in there when I submitted it – lololol!

17. princesspindy says:

Great job BB! I think the question about the penicillin is d. All of the above!!!
    I finished Call the Midwife, now just waiting for Season 3!! It will be an extra Christmas present and something to look forward to in 2014!!

I’m watching last night’s MDLNY. I love Fredrik. Ding…..

• Rebecca says:

It’s just called “Fredrik’s Show” now.

It’s crazy that has to Bravo has to keep going to the Euro pool to give us people we want to watch.

HA. It’s Fredrik’s real estate world & we just live in,it.

Totally agree Rebecca

Love Freddy
        I just die every time he walks past people and he says “hi beautiful!” Or just “hi ladies”
        He cracks me up

I think Ryan is jealous of him

Breaking news. Lilo is moving to another rehab facility because of “problems” at the Betty Ford Center. My guess is Lilo can’t follow the rules so she’s being kicked out of the Betty Ford Center and going somewhere where they will probably give in to her childish demands and therefore when she gets out, her behavior will not have changed. She will be the same messed up brat she was when she went in. I wonder what the success rate of court-ordered rehab is. Does anyone know?

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. She’s a hot mess. I guess she hasn’t hit her rock bottom yet. I would think not getting quality jobs, not having any money, having Charlie Sheen pay your bills, getting kicked out of your rentrd house would be rock bottom but I guess I’m just crazy.

• designernailsdiana says:

Next Amanda Bynes needs serious help. I’d tell her on twitter, but she might be mean and call me old and ugly. hahaha

she is tweeting celebs & they are engaging her which I don’t think they should. Now some stupid music exec wants to record a rap song w/her. That’s just to use her & then throw her away when he’s done. Something is wrong w/her & she needs help. I haven’t heard anything about her parents reaching out to her.

• pat says:

I read that her parents have wanted to get her qualified for an involuntary psychiatric hold (like was done for Brittany Spears) but in NYC it’s next to impossible to obtain for someone. And she won’t go voluntarily for help. I saw an early interview with her, and she seemed so squared away. She’s clearly having some type of mental breakdown, along with the substance abuse. So sad.

That’s sad but her parents need to keep trying. Hopefully they are. They don’t want to say “Maybe if we just called or went one last time”, god forbid, after she’s dead. They don’t get a do over.

• pat says:

No, they don’t. It’s tough to be the loved one of an adult with issues like this. Too bad they didn’t try for a 5150 hold on her before she bailed outta Cali.

If I were her parents —- I would hire some celeb or somebody to LURE her to either Cali or
            some other place she can quickly be kidnapped by her parents and put away

She has mental issues

LOL. Ryan still has the piglet? 😀

21. lillybee says:

Did anyone watch Chef Roble last night. He and his sister should never work together.

22. Lulu says:

Hello everyone! Busy busy busy day! Between baby, cooking, baby, toddler, cleaning, baby, cleaning, toddler, cooking. That’s my day so far.

BB love your take on the blogs!! Mortica and gwretchen need to grow up! This nonstop “they left us” is getting old!! You were left get over it!

Who watched pregnant and dating? This is the low of the lowest. Really really bad! I’ll spare the details cause it’s just not worth it!

Lulu I talk about P & D upthread. I like it. I don’t see what’s so wrong w/them dating. They are being upfront that they are pregnant and I think it’s an additional support system if they find the right guy who is willing to go thru it w/them. They all have friends & family but there is no man to lean on just a tiny bit.

BB – I read as far as the blonde jokes and matched them correctly, ha ha. While I have yet to finish reading, just a quick note to say thanks for the take down, uh I mean break down of the blogs! lol

HA. Just saw the movie “The Bling Ring” premiers in theaters June 21st. I’m looking forward to seeing it when it comes on DirectTv in a few months. The real life kids burglarized Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Lindsay, Brian Austin Green, Audrina Patridge & others.

25. Contessa says:

AZGirl, I’ve been absent due to work and visitors, so what is the story with the dog? Did you get a puppy? Is Mr. Az in the puppy house? Enquiring mind up in Fountain Hills wants to know – LOL!

• AZGirl says:

My phone is dying. I will fill yyou in when I get home.

• AZGirl says:

Ok I am home. We adopted a dog over Memorial Day weekend. Mr. AZGirl and First Born have been bugging me for about a year. Well, they found a dog on-line through Soul Survivor Rescue out of Cave Creek. So we go up and fall in love etc.Her name is Pepper. She is 4 months old. Austrailian Shepard/Lab Mix. Really good dog. I now have her housebroken but she is not acclimated to pool.
      Well I don’t have a fence around the pool and so the dog needs to be watched when out back. I have been spending the last 2 weeks after dinner letting her run around while Mr. AZGirl retires to our room to read. Tuesday night I lost it and said enough. Mr. AZGirl was mad at first but he knew I right and is now out at the pool after the sun goes down so puppy can run around. Drama here in Tempe.

I like this recap of how it all went down.

Just thought I’d say that. 😀

• Contessa says:

It’s alway Mom that takes care of the dog/cat. Wonderful that you stood your ground. Pepper sounds gorgeous – how big will she get? Glad that you are getting her acclimated to the pool. My sister has a yappy rat terrior, small dog and a very old deep pool. They started taking her in as a small puppy. Now when she gets hot, she stands on the stairs, gets wet to cool off. If you throw her toy she will take a running leap into the pool and swim all around. It’s kind of amazing. I used to dog sit a large puppy, and would take him in the pool with me. At 50 pounts he was to big to carry in so I would have to bribe him and he would get on the float, until he tipped over. But I did finally get him to sit on the stairs to cool off, and was assured that he knew how to swim and and find the pool stairs. Happy for you with the new addition and also that you got your point accross! Mr. Az will enjoy it long term.

26. Contessa says:

To Mel/Jeff and Jill – not that Jill,

I have been a Brandi supporter for awhile as I felt sorry about her Husband cheating on her so publicly….that being said I agree with both of you wholeheartedly (as that is now far in the past). She needs to stop with the twitter nonsense. I say Enough already. She needs to stop engaging with leann, concentrate on the good in her life (she has much more than she had with Eddie, the cheater). Twittering when you think you have an intruder in your house is STUPID…pick up the phone and dial 911, arm yourself and hide.

Jeff – Mel hearing a potato chip drop on the carpet had me lmao here….hysterical. That dog is super talented!!!!

You know how I know Brandi has gone too far??? Because Contessa agrees with ME!!!! (I know this says more about Brandis twittering than it does about me but I just love that Contessa saying enough is enough!!) .

• Contessa says:

Jill – I call them as I see them, and in this case the truth is Brandi is getting cray cray on twitter. The dog story thing and the night noise is too much for me. You have opened my eyes to the truth and I adore you for same – LOL! But I still have some affection for Brandi, but she needs to get her twitter addiction in hand big time, because she is beginning to sound foolish. Of course, the constant bickering with Leann needs to stop pronto – once again ENOUGH. XXOO

Contessa-you do indeed call them as you see them and that’s what I love about you-no matter if we are in agreement or not!!

I feel just like you Contessa.

• pat says:

Aside from all the poop she went through with her ex and rimes, and how she handled herself at the hands of the cackling hens on the show, part of my fondness for Brandi was her “keep it real” approach to things. But she’s not keeping it real these days. I feel like this latest twitter drama is going to show up in her next book. 😦

Hold the phone Jill. I agree with you too! I don’t hate Brandi and still enjoy seeing her on BH, but she needs to get over herself. She’s not all that a bag of chips like she thinks she is. Maybe all her fandom adoration on twitter has gone to her head. She won’t be the first person that’s happened to. She needs to take it down a few notches.

+100 ..

• Laineylainey says:

It seems ms. Glanville wants to be talked about even if it isn’t flattering. .she looooves attention. And love her or hate her or indifferent….girlfriend gets it. (Attention)

Can’t she just go to “Twitter Rehab”—– isn’t that what Leanm did?

Lol

• Contessa says:

This is the most hysterical stuff today. We are all in agreement…we need to send Brandi to twitter rehab, and while we are at it she needs to learn she is not all the chips in the bag and the public made her a bit famous and we the public can also take her down (is that like cut a bitch??? for this old lady here in AZ – LOL). My Darling Jill of the big beautiful eyes, have come to adore you through FB and even if you say someday of my opinons are assinine that will not change my feelings, as my loyalty is like that of an old dog.

I didn’t know about kit-kat photo – hells bells these women are photographed and definitely know better than this. Once again I am going to say this for the benefit of Jill – ENOUGH ALREADY!

I guess a majority of us above are seeing the same thing in Brandi -2nd and 3rd season going to her head. My bud Mel and I are always on the same page – XXOO to you and the potato chip whisperer. Actually all of you above and everyone on this blog in pretty awesome!

• Laineylainey says:

She would have to know or be aware that twitter s a problem for her. I’m guessing she doesn’t think she as a problem.

Yes Lainey she is getting exactly what she was wishing for…and she is telling everyone who calls her on to go eff themselves….see, wishes really do come true!!!

• Laineylainey says:

The unhealthy part of this is that her bank account has grown as her notoriety has grown. That doesn’t help. That’s a big part of why she’s reluctant t actually live a private life. Does she fear that with no attention comes no income? She might be on to something. Her show is not airing yet her name, tweets, etc are prominent on this blog. It seems that we-are discussing her, thinking about her everyday. I’m part of it, too!! So I’m not judging, I’m just guessing that she would see this as a “win” and I wouldn’t really blame her for that.

June 24th is the OCs 100th episode.

Oh gosh. Multiple people shot in the St Louis area & the shooter is on the loose.

That pesky nasty weather is headed our way in the next couple of hours.

Our 2nd storm is about to start. It’s getting so dark.

31. Orson says:

I just heard some thunder. Actually, if it means there’s a cold front coming I have NO problem with it.

Who’s tired of seeing pictures of celebrities’ baby bumps, especially Kim Kartrasian’s – raise your hands. I like to go to the entertainment sites just for fun, but enough with the baby bumps, thank you. (And the bangs – lol!)

This shooting was a murder-suicide. I wonder what started all of it? What a waste.

I don’t know if you all heard but the Jodia Arias attorneys are trying to get the pen phase retrial postponed til Jan 2014. Their excuses- we have other cases, we have vacation, we need more time to prepare to save Jodi’s life. Atty Joey Jackson said if it was a normal case the judge may consider it but because of this case the judge will more than likely say no, contact the other judges in their other cases and ask if they can delay those cases.

35. princesspindy says:

I read this morning that Kim K’s baby and the Duchess of Cambridge’s baby are due the same day!! Don’t know if it is true, I only hope that Kim’s baby comes at least a day sooner so that when the Duchess has her baby we won’t have to hear about Kim anymore!!! Don’t know if it is even true and I wouldn’t put it past Mom Kris to tie Kim’s legs together so the baby is born AFTER the Duchess’.

Can someone explain to me why puppy’s eat their poop??????

• azgirl… lol… first thing I read coming here today..just had to giggle….. I read from bottom up

Hey Diva. What’s shakin? I hope you & Mr. Ford are well.

• Powell… just a few crappy ass weeks lately… 5 steps forward..20 back..SUCKS….
          mr ford has dr appt tomorrow…may need to change meds…I went to pharmacy and spent 45 mins with them going over what meds he can change to…. they are really cool and work closely with us.. have to have discussion with dr about all this…then go to work..
          PITA quite ill…. he thought he had a hernia in his groin area by his hip..but when he described it to me it didn’t sound right…I called him and told him to go back to ER… sure enough…. cellulitis SEVERE…. and it’s kinda located by his hip area when they used part of that bone to build the roof of his mouth when he was 9… he was born with sub mucous cleft….. so he’s in a lot of pain , and if not better by Friday they want him back for possible lancing and stay in hospital……
          I NEED / WANT A VACA BY MYSELF DAMNITALL…… hehehehehehehe
          busy busy busy at work..I swear the summer heat brings out all the AZZHATS….. good thing people cant read my mind at times………winks
          bbl
          off to walk the girls

hugs and peace
          diva

PS….HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO VALLEY VAL…..
          AND TO JULES……..

• AZGirl says:

Hang tough Diva. It will get better.

It has been a tough week for you & the family. Mr. Ford will have a good appt tomorrow. You’ve been taking good care of him. Poor Pita. I’ll also be saying a prayer for him tonight that he’s going to be ok & get thru this ASAP. I’m sorry he’s sick but since he is I’m glad he’s much much closer to home. You definitely deserve you alone time vacation.

• Laineylainey says:

Sorry to hear about youson…, boy mama knows her kid! It’s a good thing he checked with you.

Maybe this will help you understand your dog.
      &http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1C5T-fH2Y

• princesspindy says:

When we use to have cats, years ago, our dogs at the time consider the cat poops delightful treats, truffles, rolled in crunchy cat litter…gourmet poop!! lol!

AZ– I’ve had various bouts of this and then they take some simple medicine and it stops. I really would be interested to know why as well

Hope things are running **smoothly** at your house and that everyone is cooperating

• Catseye says:

I have 3 little dogs and a cat. Every one of my dogs has gotten into the cat box when they were puppies. I cured them of that habit by brushing their teeth each and every time they did, or if I smelled anything on their breath from going outside and eating stuff from the neighbor’s cats that come into my yard. Any more, I brush their teeth (and the cat’s too) every nite, to keep them healthy and they even “remind” me if I forget.

Anyone going to see Superman tomorrow? It’s suppose to be really good. You’ll have to tell me how you like it. 🙂

• vilzvet says:

That and World War Z are on my list for seeing in theaters instead of my usual waiting for DVD.

38. princesspindy says:

I put a prayer request on the prayer page, urgent in my life, thanks!

It just went from daylight to darkness here. Took about a minute. Very ugly looking clouds.

On now – Hero on TNT, Bathing Beauty-Esther Williams film on TCM. 9est 72 hrs on TNT.

41. chismosa says:

Powell– I’m glad the high heel article helped give you ideas !!

I just got the paper and saw the article about Luis. I saw he was still at that company right when that episode aired so it’s weird. I guess this was his one strike.
    But man he messed up with the speakeasy last night.

JAdore Frederik. Love love love. 🙂
    😘💏💏
    Ryan– by what you all said that it looked so set up I was sure that there was going to be no sale for that woman with the too-much filler face. But there was a sale !?!? Color me surprised

Lyis the speakesy idea was stupid. I think it was a good idea of Fredrik to continue the open house because he didn’t have a signed contract but I think Fredrik should have just told Luis so that Luis was prepared. He looked stupid in front of the potential buyer when he didn’t know about the other offer.
      Ryan. I don’t know if that was a set up but that lady was flirty in an uncomfortable way. I thought she was hitting on Ryan. It goes both ways. The pl shouldn’t make their client uncomfortable & the client shouldn’t make tge employee uncomfortable.

The powers that be might be sending Jodi Arias to a plush phyc ward instead of death row
    or prison. Oh dear…that poor family. (Travis’s)

• pat says:

Now that she’s been convicted of 1st degree murder, Jodi might be finally getting a reality check on what life in max security prison, in AZ, will really look like. And she can’t be enjoying that. She can’t tweet, she can’t interact with other prisoners. She’ll spend 23 hours a day, staring at cement walls. Her one hour of “recreation” will be spent in the baking heat, in a literal cage outside. Hell on earth. I’m not surprised she’s plotting her move to a psychiatric ward.

43. chismosa says:

Hi all— question about last night’s MDL—-
    In the scene where Fred gets the sale in his office, then he asks Siri on his phone about the best broker in NY? Was that totally fake?

Because he IS a top broker so I’m just wondering. I don’t have Siri on in my phone and don’t want to try. Just wondering what the other iphone people thought……

Thanks !

44. Catseye says:

Has anyone here ever used Pentagon Federal Credit Union/Penfed for a used car loan? I’ve read conflicting reviews about it, they have really good rates and it looks like I’m going to be forced to buy another car pretty soon.

Sorry I can’t help out 😦

No I haven’t. I hope you get a great rate & terms wherever you go. Make sure to tale whatever deal you get to the auto dealer to try to get a better rate. Dealer rates are suppose to be pretty good at this time.

• Catseye says:

Thanks so much for the advice! I haven’t had a car payment in 30yrs and my car has just about had it, it’s been in the shop for nearly a month–no biggie since I’m retired, but it IS becoming rather inconvenient. I started thinking that maybe this is a sign + the historically low rates, to bite the bullet and get another one.

Details of what was said on the show. Ana had a tricky way of asking some questions that indicated to me she feels like we do about some of them!

I finally watched it last night. She was cute and well-informed on things.

Caroline seems to be in white jeans all the time now. She looked slimmer. Her face and that hair — well, another story.

Jacqueline’s NECK and jawline look not a millimeter different to me than last season. Is it just me? Maybe she’s just making excuses for fillers in the face ??
      And I think she filled out her nose. 👃👃

Thanks for the Tweets Tartsy

I ❤ Tartsy!! Can we all call her Tartsy now??? It’s my new fave nickname!!!

HA! And I can see the heart, but normally it’s a box?! Go figure. Hey, whatever makes you happy, Jill! 🙂

Tartsy…you being able to see the ❤ is a sign that you shall always be “Tartsy”!!!

• Laineylainey says:

Oh, I was really enjoying that! And then it kept starting over. Weird. What I got to Watch was good. She was funny.

Has any one heard from Detox??? I keep emailing her but she is not answering me…anyone?? NMD?? I hope she is doing ok-she always has so much going on!!

I hope it works out. I have my doubts cause she’s so volatile.

• Cartwheels says:

Powell, I saw you comment up thread about Superman, just came back from the premiere of the movie and I liked it, took my DD and three of her friends as a birthday gift and got a bit distracted by their side comment about how handsome Superman (the actor) is , but other than that I liked the movie.
        Driving back , we all were commenting on how much Amy Adams and Isla Fisher look alike, girls on their I-phones googling pictures and giggling about it, in the meantime all I could think of is than in a couple of years when my DD turns 16, she will do this on her own 😦 , but for now she still needs me to drive back and forth 😀

• Laineylainey says:

Sounds like you are savoring the NOW. Good for you, wheelie.

• Cartwheels says:

LOL, secretly I am but I have to play cool and just sit on the row in front or the one behind, today was different though because it was a premiere (for Walmart employees I guess since my friend is the one who gave me the four tickets because she couldn’t go) and so the theater was packed so we were lucky to find seats on the same row. I have to resist my tendency to make comments and just insert ideas when it is absolutely necessary but I know I will miss all this when she starts driving.

47. lillybee says:

I HATE netflix. just discovered a new series that I am addicted to, The Sons of Anarchy. The first season is so well written, it almost is Shakespearan.

• melthehound says:

You JUST discovered SAMCRO? Sons of Anarchy? Welcome to the club 😀 Let me know when you want to watch the ones that aren’t on Netflix. I recapped S5 and will be doing S6 this fall. I will point you to it when you get there if you like.

• lillybee says:

Thank you, this show really wasn’t on my radar. I usually hate violent shows but this one rocks.

• melthehound says:

It isn’t always violent for the sake of the violence and that’s part of what I like about it. You might be interested in checking out Katey Sagal (Gemma) on YouTube,. She sings some of the songs on the show’s soundtrack. Kurt Sutter, her real life husband, is the writer for the show and also plays Otto, an original member who is in prison..

• California35 says:

I watch this series, and I didn’t think I was into that kind of program. I do like it a lot though. Mel, I am interested on your logging for it. I hope I don’t miss it when it comes back. When is it coming back? 🙂

This morning GMA featured a blurb about NY realtor Luis Ortiz and his photo shopping maneuver. He wasn’t on there or anything. They just showed a scene from the show where people were coming in and noticing the apartment wasn’t like the pictures, the TH of him saying him if they used real pics of the apartment that nobody would show up at the open house, and where he was on WWHL saying he didn’t regret it, that you had to try new things, etc. They were saying he may now be in hot water for it.

• Realhousewifeva says:

One thing I learned when studying for the real estate test is that is a big no no!! I’m surprised he did that, on tv no less!!

49. EKB says:

Hi everyone-
    Bravo is showing episodes from the first season of Real Housewives of Orange County.

50. MM in OC says:

Just thought I’d let you all know that I’m a big fan of the restaurant Jim and Alexis went to on the last eplisode, Antonellos. It’s been open about 30 years and was likely the first fine dining italian restaurant in the OC. I was there last night for a wine mixer. I asked Steve the sommelier (he was shown in the background of one scene) how the filming went. He said he was surprised that for 5-6 hours of set up and filming only 2-5 minutes made it on the screne. I also asked if Jim was really a patron and he said that yes, Jim really does come to Antonellos and has been since the early 90’s before Alexis. That made me happy to see that Antonellos got some great exposure. For anyone in the OC or just visiting, check out Antonellos (by south coast plaza in south coast village). Say hi to Chiro, the best bartender around!

PP…This is the Christmas special of Call the Midwife. I’m not sure if you have seen it or not.