Real Housewivwes Of Orange County – Cast Blogs Blogged

Real Housewives of OC Blogs Blogged: Vicki and Alexis

by BB

VickiVICKI GUNVALSON:  Vicki wishes a Happy belated Father’s Day to all and talks about her dad being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease at age 59 and passing away at age 67.  She credits him for teaching her everything she knows about running a business, patience, compassion, love and standing up for herself when she needs to.

About Tamra’s wedding, Vicki says: “I think most of you know that Tamra and Eddie got married this past weekend. She made a beautiful bride and the wedding was nothing short of spectacular. I don’t think there was a dry eye during the ceremony, as it truly was an emotional day for everyone to be involved and be able to witness their love for on another. I’m so happy for then and I pray that they live a life full of happiness, commitment, and love.”  Commitment seems to be the key word here as this is Tammy’s third marriage.

Ryan’s been in Afghanistan since March and Brianna has been an amazing mom.  Vicki has full taken advantage of being able to be around little Troy as much as possible because knows it won’t last forever.  Brianna will be moving into her own place next month and is getting everything ready for when Ryan returns home this Fall.  Thank you, Ryan, for your service to our country.

Vicki says very little about the Salsa dance party except that it was fun and she has added dancing lessons to her bucket list.  She’s also proud that Lydia stood up to Slade’s rude comment about her needing to eat a cheeseburger.

I find it odd that Vicki doesn’t discuss her renewed relationship with Tamra, and even more odd that she doesn’t mention Brooks surprising her at the party or Lauri’s gossip about Brooks’ alleged extra-curricular dating activity.  Maybe she’s waiting for this storyline to develop further before writing about it.

Last, but not least, Vicki wants us to know that there is a FAKE Vicki twitter account out there.  If you want to follow the REAL Vicki, the correct one is @vgunvalson and she’s wearing a white dress.  She doesn’t have lots of time to get on twitter often, so she asks for your patience if you want a response to your tweets.

AlexisALEXIS BELLINO: About her meeting with Heather, Alexis says, “Hearing her [Heather] say that hopefully we can have an intelligent conversation was exactly what I was thinking — since the last time we were together she held her ears and sang “la la la la la.”

Alexis didn’t know what to expect, but she wanted to hear Heather’s side, and she wanted to be heard, but to be treated with respect during the conversation.  After going around in circles, it was apparent they weren’t seeing eye-to-eye on several topics because many of their disagreements involve different timelines and facts that are not easy to prove.

Alexis goes on to say, “However, the main point I was trying to get across during coffee was that it wasn’t the isolated incident in Costa Rica that hurt my feelings so badly. It was the entire season of hearing Heather insult me or gossip about me to the other ladies or in her interviews.”  Alexis wanted a sincere apology from Heather but didn’t get it.  Regardless, she says they have both put the past behind them and are in a better place now.

Alexis thinks Slade was joking and not intentionally trying to hurt Lydia’s feeling with the cheeseburger remark, but once Lydia told him her feeling were hurt, he needed to just apologize and have compassion and the issue would not have escalated to the point it did.  Alexis hangs out with Lydia often and says …“that chick eats!”  Alexis also wishes the gossip Lauri delivered about Brooks would have been done in private.  She thinks Vicki needs to know if any of it is based on fact, but she would hate for Vicki’s life or relationship to be ruined on hearsay.

Alexis disagrees with Gretchen’s assertion that she’s been talking smack about Tamra for the past nine months.  Alexis clarifies she was simply defending herself from all the B.S. Tamra was spouting about her and Jim.  She never spread any rumors about Tarmra.  Alexis doesn’t even like mentioning this because she and Tamra have worked through all of their issues, but feels she has to because Gretchen is delivering false information.  Alexis thinks Gretchen was just being jealous and territorial by trying to get Tamra to disinvite Alexis from the wedding dress shopping trip.  Alexis says, “The sad part is this day is suppose[d] to be a happy day where Tamra is the focus, but it seems Gretchen always has the uncanny gift of making it about herself, even on Tamra’s wedding dress day. Well, we must all wait until next week to see what happens.”

Up next:  Tamra and Lydia.

______________________________________________________________

That’s all for now folks. If you have anything you want added, like a birthday or something, let me know at mth2008-mel@yahoo.com . Don’t forget the minus/dash before ‘mel’ .

______________________________________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

218 Responses to Real Housewivwes Of Orange County – Cast Blogs Blogged

Good morning everyone. It looks like it will be a beautiful day. DJP I’m glad you had great Hello Kitty B Day. Have a great day everyone.

2. Urgh I swear that PIG FACE wench vivki Gunvalson needs a sharp kick up the ass were IT doesn’t ever come back to the show and bring her tail Aka tamra with her pair of pure useless not entertaining what so ever idiots both of em

3. Reblogged this on sweetprincessme's Blog and commented:
    Im so fed up with icki vicki and tamra barney n also icki’s bf brokes or crooks ohh sorry brooks ayers

Wow those were short blogs the ladies did. And yes Gretchen seems to turn every conversation & event around to her so that it becomes poor Gretchen.

• Catseye says:

I’ve noticed that too. Especially in her blog, she constantly refers to Jeff and stuff like the “things she has experienced/gone thru by the age of 31” or something similar. I know it was sad that he was ill, suffered and passed away, but it was also very obvious (to me, anyway) that she was more “in love” with his bank account than anything.

• jules says:

I can’t even read Gretchen’s blog anymore. I assume that one has to be self-absorbed to appear in these shows or at least becomes self-absorbed after all the attention but Gretchen takes it to a new level. I don’t think I could be friends with most of these women because they seem to revel in being professional victims.

• pat says:

Yes, and notice the fiance’s illness and passing, she puts in terms of what SHE went through. From all the pics of her and that guy Jay splashed all over the internet, it looked like she was whooping it up pretty hard during that difficult time. And she’s wearing the big rock from Jeff in pics where she’s making out with Jay. Nice.

Does anyone recall how they met?

5. zoekayla says:

Brooks just sets off ALL my alarms. He is so skeevy…just reeks opportunist and user/abuser. I don’t think his abuse is physical, rather he plays on emotionally/psychologically vulnerable women. Vicki is naked in her neediness in spite of her professional success.
    It’s really hard to watch him in action carrying out his damage.

• pat says:

ITA, and it sounds like he’s been in Vicki’s life, at least peripherally, for years. She is stubborn and stupid with the choices she makes in her personal life.

Oh my — seems everyone has looked behind the curtain now. Bravo should really try something new, cause now we know all the hate is just the producers. http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/blog–the-real-housewives-of-nyc-caught-faking-it-to-make-it

“Dashing all of our hopes and dreams that reality TV might in fact (or at least even a little bit), be real, the cast of the “Real Housewives of NYC” was caught allegedly staging and re-filming scenes over the weekend. Shocked. We’re shocked.
    According to onlookers in Southampton where the show was filming, Heather Thomson and Carole Radziwell were acting like actors when they took instructions from producers, took breaks in dialogue to wait for camera setups and shot multiple takes.
    “Carole and Heather stood on Meeting House Lane and waited for the crew to call ‘rolling,’ before walking toward the camera and sitting on a park bench. They even shot the scene twice!” observed a concerned citizen.
    It’s not the first time a “Real Housewives” cast — or any reality show for that matter — has been accused of faking reality, but we still can’t help feeling like we just found out all over again that Santa Claus doesn’t exist.”

Yeah it’s getting a little out of control.
        This is funny

Maybe now non-blog/gossip-site readers will get “on” to this

• melthehound says:

Santa Claus doesn’t exist 😯 ? Well that sucks… There goes my whole belief system. I mean it is always bare under my Christmas tree on Dec 25 but I had some hope that some day… Damn! Next they will tell me there is no 6′ rabbit leaving baskets of candy and laying colored hard boiled eggs outside for me to find on Easter morning.

I have always figured as much about ‘reality’ television though, Especially since I have been watching the HWs. I could easily accept it and play along but the worse part of it is, they think they are fooling us. The joke is on them though. They aren’t as slick as they think they are. I believe stuff happens but I don’t believe it happens the way or in the order they show it.

• Donna says:

I totally agree with you, it was very obvious with the NJ crew with the time lines, CC’s that didn’t match the lips, Milinia saying the same thing in 2 different occasions (voice over) etc. Luckily the viewers were on to their nefarious deceptions.

• jules says:

I don’t want to break your heart MTH but there’s no tooth fairy either. It sucks being a grown up LOL!

ITA. We know it’s 10% real. What makes me angry, esp w/NJ is that these are families & they expect us to believe they are being 100%. I can see Tre & Joey standing there & the director says “ACTION”, & Joey comes out of mid sentence calling Tre trash. It’s really sad when you thing about what “reality tv” truly meant once upon a time.

• melthehound says:

Powell, you may be completely correct and probably are 🙂

• jules says:

ITA Powell which is why I can’t watch the HW’s anymore. I just feel like they are insulting the viewer’s intelligence while they laugh all the way to the bank. When I want to watch “acting” I watch scripted television or movies. And again, what message does this send their children? It’s okay to call your sister names and lie as long as you’re getting paid for it? Pathetic.

Powell I agree but in next week’s where Joey says to Ter that he doesn’t call his wife a see-you-next-Tuesday, I BUY that he’s really saying that to her
          You can see the synapses trying to fire up in Tre’s muddled brain when he says that.

The set up at the gym — this FREAKIN’ GYM!!!!!— which suddenly everyone goes to (but no doubt Ter will say she started going there before everyone else and everyone copied her) —- that set “up” I might buy. Unless its “Tre suddenly sees Joey at the gym”- that I won’t buy

I love how Tre goes there with her hair not set to work out but set for cameras. Mmm’kay! Lollllll

Good morning everyone. Hot here in AZ. Fires started up in Prescott area around 4:30 p.m. yesterday. By 5:30p.m. the fire had spread to 2000 acres. 8 miles NW off Iron Spring Road. Winds are not helping. 300 families evacuated. Two huge tankers were flown out of Mesa Gateway to help battle the flames. I would have love to see those DC10 take off.

8. Lulu says:

Good morning!!!! Another day more drama! My DH was told to be prepared to relocate within a few weeks. One tiny problem though he has no idea where!??!?! On top of that we are in a middle of a lease. It’s not like we can just pick and leave without consequence. At this point we are assuming Texas but it could be Arizona, Washington, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana or Hawaii. I’d like to move to the last one but I’ve heard bad things about the school system. It’s also really expensive to live there etc. I’m grateful that he still has a job so I can’t complain.

On the other hand the boys are doing great! I’m surprised that my eldest isn’t going stir crazy from being home with majority of the day. I can’t wait till I get the all clear to do whatever I want! Hopefully that will be before we move.

Finally watched OC and Newlyweds Thank you again for the awesome recaps BB and Starsy!

Lydia is growing on me. I like how she called out Slade and Gwretchen.

Gwretchen with friends like her who needs enemies!! She is a psychopathic when it comes to Tamra. I half expected the song “tainted love” to play in the backround when she talks to Tamra.

Newlyweds:

I’m partial to Tina’s dad I get the finding new love after being a widow. He could have introduced his GF in another setting. Sad to hear about her loss. I hope she is pregnant or had her baby by now.

John and Kathryn: John is disgusting!!! I feel for Kathryn she married a big baby.

California35: The other day you asked about types of wedding that are appropriate after 2nd and 3rd. From my angle since I’m a baker their extravagant weddings provide jobs to those of us in that industry. The bigger the budget the more cash in my pocket.

Wow Lulu those are quite a few different states !
      I didn’t know all that about Hawaii

Best of luck to you, this must be stressful so take care of yourself.
      I didn’t realize you were a baker- that’s so cool

Lulu, perhaps your husband’s employer would be willing to help pay to get out of your lease since it’s their fault you are having to relocate. I think Hawaii is a nice place to visit and beautiful, but it is very expensive to live there. Sorry don’t mean to offend any residents of Hawaii.

• kokuanani says:

I live in Hawaii and take no offense: it IS expensive to live here, and the schools are terrible. Lulu, if you do end up getting transferred here, I’d be glad to talk, although you’d probably get sent to Oahu [Honolulu] and I live on Maui.

Good luck

• AZGirl says:

AZGirl would welcome Lulu’s clan with open arms here in AZ! Employer should pay for any penalties regarding your lease.

• pat says:

WOW, I hope you at least find out soon where you’re headed!

Interesting point about job creation w/big weddings. Sounds like a good side-benefit to having a party, if you ask me!

Lulu did Mr. ask if they would pay out your lease?

• Lulu says:

Unfortunately no one knows anything just yet. Once DH knows full details then he will tell his employer about our lease. Also we will need help packing so the relocation expense has to be $$$.

I’m just not looking forward to moving yet again! *sigh* I hope that wherever we end up that we stay put for at least a few years.

I’m sorry this is a strain on you both, esp w/having the little ones. I told you I would have good thoughts that there would be no layoff so now I’ll have good thoughts that it will work out & be the best opportunity for your family. No matter where you are or what happens your family still has us cheering you on.

Ear infection . . . it hurts, it won’t go away, it’s been eight days . . . can’t see my doctor until Friday morning . . . bye bye doctor. There’s more of you in the phone book . . . I’ll find a new one.

Seriously, I have never had an ear ache since childhood much less an ear infection and this baby hurts! I did go to Urgent Care on Sunday afternoon and I won’t make that mistake again. I could have taken care of it just as well as they did and still have $60 in my pocket. I do feel better, little by little, day by day. I’m at work today and we’ll see for how long.

Alexis handled herself at the salsa party so well. She just wants to get along with the group and is so willing to put the past behind her. There’s a lesson to be learned from her. I usually try to tolerate airheads as a rule, but an airhead with a heart is a good thing.

The scene with Vicki and her family on the last night before Ryan shipped out was so touching and real. These shows don’t have to have off the chain antics; we want to see the realness of these people. Thank you for your service Ryan and God’s speed. (By the way Vicki, Brooks is yucky, but if you haven’t bottomed out yet, he’s the guy to do it with).

Good to be back in the real world, but if only I could hear out of my right ear!

Hope your ear gets better, Husker! You need to find a doctor that has sick call hours every day. Mine does every morning starting at 8 a.m., even Saturdays. That’s ridiculous you have to wait that long to see him.

• pat says:

owwwww. I hope you can get in to see a Doc sooner than Friday. DO YOU WANT US TO SHOUT TODAY SO YOU CAN HEAR BETTER?

Husker you went to urgent car e & that’s what I was going to suggest. I hope you feel better soon.
      I know many of us call her ditzy but from the start she has always just wanted to get along w/people. Yeah she blasted Vicki 2 seasons ago cause Vicki was an ass & had the attitude she didn’t like New women coming into their group. So Alexis stuck up for herself. She usually doesn’t start arguments. And always explains away someone else’s behavior to not have that person look bad. Look at how she tried to calm things down w/Sarah at bowgate?

• iceNfire says:

Oh no HuskerHuny! Ear infections are right up there with the pain level of a dentist that hits a nerve. Hope you get relief soon or right now!

I agree with Ice ^^ Husker— ear infections are awful!

Please feel better soon. Maybe a good ENT?

Pat – thanks for the suggestion. If everyone could please just type a little louder, that would sure help me! Ha!

It’s been funny watching my husband follow me around from room to room and turn down the TV.

My husband actually had an appointment with said doctor (who couldn’t see me until Friday) this afternoon. He told him what I am going through and lo and behold, the kind doctor called in a script of amoxicillin for me without charging me an office call! Dr. said he doesn’t like Zpacs and wouldn’t have prescribed them for me. So, let me get this straight, I could have saved four days of pain if I would have been given the amoxicillin in the first place? After missing 2-1/2 days of work?

Anyone following a team in the College World Series? My husband and son went down tonight to see . . . I’m not sure who, but the loser goes home. CWS time in Omaha is big time around here. We’re cheering for the Indiana Hoosiers. They beat my Huskers in the Big 10 tournament, but they are from our conference so GO HOOSIERS!

• Laineylainey says:

Husker I know that hurrrrrrrts! Get better lovey!! ( I thought ice would like that)

10. Cathy Connor says:

Morning , I was just hearing on KISS fm radio that Nene is making people that attend her wedding sign all sorts of documents. I guess on the lines of confidentiality agreements ? Ryan Seacrest was reporting…Anyone hear anything about this ?? I missed all the details . I guess she has arrived !!!! LOL And the spotlight is on her !!!!

• melthehound says:

… and it’s a very dim bulb in that spotlight casting a very dull shine. With her ‘divorce’ and their ‘remarriage’… Wanna bet there will be a tardy type spin-off from this fiasco? That’s opinion of course and doesn’t really answer your question though 😉

• Cathy Connor says:

Morning, MTH Given her popularity a spin off wouldnt surprise…Am in the minority in saying I dont get it ….She too over the top for me just my opinion, Think fame went to her head Liked her at the beginning with Kim that seemed more fun and real.. Bravo would spin off a fart if they thought they could make some $$$ off of it

• melthehound says:

Couldn’t agree more 🙂

…. spin off a fart if they thought they could make money… Don’t give them any ideas 😉

• designernailsdiana says:

Hahaha Cathy good one. Bravo spin offs SUCK. Well so does the RH franchises now too.

I didn’t hear but am not surprised. That’s what the celebs often do.

All the success that NeNe has had, all the benefits & money I bet Greg doesn’t for 1 second feel like he’s not the MAN taking care of his family.

Yup
        Look at Bethenny.
        Though at least Jason had a job, what on earth does Greg do?
        Though I will say at least I could see Nene acting, at home at least, that G is man of the house. That didnt fly in Beth’s world.

I saw this online

I thought we discussed on Lynn’s blog years ago that she had been offered a spinoff but declined at the time. ?????

At least she got some spotlight for being the question-asker to that Mensa-member Miss Utah. Hee hee

Nene’s waaaaay too self-absorbed in her own importance. She’s taken her 15 minutes and expanded by another 15 but the clock is ticking. She wears off very quickly. Ride it while you can Miss Leakes – your time is coming sooner than you think. And I hope you’re banking all of that cash – you’ll need it!

• melthehound says:

HuskerH, You may have messed up your email or something. Your comments are going into moderation.. This one should be okay to use now though (if it isn’t a mistake).

I mean I agree but I think that of anyone who goes into acting as a profession. And Nene was attempting that well before HWs came calling. So yeah, it fits.

11. Orson says:

Just a reminder, the the first scheduled weekly chat will be tomorrow evening at 9 pm eastern.

• designernailsdiana says:

I’ll try to attend, but I’m flying to Indianapolis, IN tomorrow morning for a work event. I’ve set my dvr for The Exes since it starts again tonight. I’ll be asleep by the time it airs.

Thks for the reminder Orson.

I was watching the early episodes of OC this morning and it really hit me just how much Gretch makes everything about her – she did it back then and she is doing it now as well – her looks may have landed her on the OC but they won’t last in spite of the botox and when they are gone all that will be there is a vapid mind, a self-absorbed personality and an appetite for mangling the english language –

*walks out of thread muttering there IS a Santa Claus, there IS a Santa Claus*

Lulu – company should pay out the lease –

love all y’all *hugs entire board really hard*

13. ramonacoaster says:

I’m checking out the pics from Sonja’s burlesque event in the Hamptons last weekend. Heather and Carole look like they are having the best time and a little drunk. Aviva and Luann look like they have smiles plastered on their faces and don’t really want to be there. Harry Dubin is there looking quite smarmy. A possible new NY Housewife Kristen Taekman is partying with Carole. I heard she is also friends with Brandi. Sonja is pictured with her new boy toy Ben Benalloul. I wonder if he’ll be on the show. And I’m not sure about Sonja’s boobs. Did they always look that way or did she have them re-done? Ramona is in South Africa with Mario and Avery.

• ramonacoaster says:

Her boobs definitely look more fake in these pics. I still can’t tell if it’s just the costume pushing those babies up.

• djprincessc says:

To me, it looks like her implants are old and she needs to have new ones put in.

I just finished Mel Go’s blog on Bravo. She is such a freaking liar. Supposedly while driving her kids to Gia’s B-day party she tried to get Jac off the phone so the kids would not hear the bad mouthing of Tre. Mel’s states that Jac did not know she was on speaker. Really????? Isn’t that standard procedure while filming this crap? What a liar. She does not give a sh#t that her kids hear bad stuff about their aunt.
    Oh BTW Mel was “ganged up” on at the party and interrogated about whether she visited her FIL. She still claims that she did. TWICE. Liar.

15. Mene Seela says:

OMG James Gandolfini, the actor who played Tony Soprano, has died, HBO confirmed to The Post.

Only 51 yrs old. Way too young. 😦

WHAT!!!???

RIP Tony Soprano.

I just found out. #RipJamesGandolfini

Now they can’t ever make the Sopranos movie. I know the season finale made you think Tony got whacked but now James can’t do the backstory even if that’s what happens.

Yeah I don’t know why the article above says he “died” in the finale.
        He didnt
        We don’t know

He was a great actor. He had so much more success after Sopranos. I hate it when we lose gifted talented actors, singers. People that study their craft to entertain us. That’s why I hate Lindsey Lohan, Joaquin Phoenix, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, the last 2 I’m not much of a fan but I hate it that they squander their talents & opportunitrs.

Agreed ^^^^

At first I thought you were talking about dead stars and I was going to say River Phoenix (Heath Ledger?!) but i read correctly now.

Love Joaquin

Powel…It ended with all of them eating at a coffee shop, no?

• lillybee says:

A diner I thought.

Right. But how they used the camera to scan the coffee shop it looked like someone might come in & kill Tony or him & his family.

Yes nancy. Very ambiguous — is that the word I’m looking for?
          You don’t know what happens.
          It was a bad ending but also a little good I think

Like the Seinfeld ending, or even Lost. Where at that time I HATED it but as time goes on, I get it?

• melthehound says:

They all met in a coffee shop or restaurant from their respective lives/jobs/etc. They showed what could have been a shady character walking towards them, it would have appeared. As Meadow (the daughter) was coming in, the other three looking at menus, the screen goes black. There had just been a ‘war’ and most of the crew was dead. No death in the ending of the episode though.

Stanley Cup game 4 starts right now.

Oh yay, I can watch on the regular channel! …. Just in time for a skirmish.lol

Hi debra,
        You’re in for a bumpy ride.
        Still liking your job?

I think I will like the job. Right now it’s exhausting. 2.5 weeks, 2 auditors. And there are 4 people telling what to do, and some of the directions are in conflict. It will all get worked out, I hope. They have never had an accounting department, and they have it confused with secretary, purchasing, receiving, and shipping. lol.

17. chismosa says:

Rebecca—–
    FREDERIK time!!! Yummy!
    😜😝😜.
    😀

o/t—I bought a Chillow today. I got the mini one and it works nice. It’s nice & cool.

I JUST saw that commercial. Please let us know if it’s good

Is magic pillow any good? Anyone know ? My father wanted one lol

I want the ear vac lol!

• boston02127 says:

chismosa — I can’t walk by As Seen On TV crap. I have a problem!

OMG-my daughter Maggie is obsessed with the Chillow!! I must get her the mini as a “Last day of School” surprise on Friday-she will be the happiest kid in the world!!!

HA. Have you been to the As Seen on TV Store?

chimosa-I almost bought the ear vac-but my kids doc said it is terrible!!! She really ruined my day with that info!!!

My daughter’s friend’s kids asked for an ear-vac for their baskets for Easter! I thought that was sooooo funny! Never found out if they got one or not though.

I’d kill for an ear vac right not. In fact I just may take my Hoover upright to my right ear and let it rip! Couldn’t hurt any worse than it already does!

HH-so sorry!!! Ear aches suck!! I hope you get some relief soon!!! You may need to google some old wives tale ear ache remedies!!!

Darnit! I also feel like I heard that somewhere too

I’m obsessed with clean ears so would love something that really works. 😦

HUSKER— i feel SO bad for you
          Everybody I know has “tubes” put into their ears, and their kids—- ???? Because of chronic ear infections
          But it sounds like you have a random one.

My father just had a bad throat/possible strep and has just about finished his amoxycyllin. They checked his ear to make sure the infection didnt travel from throat to Ear. Take a probiotic also!

• boston02127 says:

My mother always cleaned our ears with hydrogen peroxide. You lay on your side for about a half hour with a half a capful, then flip over and do the other. You need a towel.

I still do it about once a month and use Q-Tips in between.

Oooh Boston, I love hydrogen peroxide. I even try to use it on my face (sparingly) instead of benzoyl peroxide

I will try this. It sounds like it will feel uncomfortable, with liquid in my ears that long — 1/2 a capful inside the ear and lay for 1/2 an hr to let it settle in? Then flip over and do other side.
              I’m doing it, i dont care.
              Thanks!!!

• lillybee says:

I think that using q-tips can cause the ear wax to get jammed in.

19. Mene Seela says:

I never for a moment thought Tony Soprano died in the last scene of the series.

It was just The End of the story told about him, not the end of him. It seemed open to Tony continuing his life to live or be killed on any other day.

And I should add I’ll be upset if Mad Men ends the same way.

I want a body falling off a skyscraper like the credits show me every week dammit! Lol

• Mene Seela says:

I KNOW right? Maybe Don will run an ashram while Pete falls out the window.

Lol 😜.
          😀
          Love that devious Pete. He should have FIRED Bob Benson don’t you think? I think it’s dangerous to keep him around.

• california35 says:

What the heck was that ? Can you explain it? Peter even confused Bob. He was saying Bob should leave and not even give him a day, then he said he surrenders and to walk beside him WHAT?? Maybe you guys talked about this already and i missed it :-/ but i have not had a chance and no one i know watched this show.

Cali ill try and catch you tomorrow — I think Peter essentially thought he should keep BB around as he’ll have this “leverage” against him. But I think that’s dangerous. Even Pete said he didn’t want to give him A DAY to head out.
              It spells danger ahead- to me.

• California35 says:

Yup!!! What a mess. Pete is definitely thinking of Don’s situation. Difference is among others, is that when Pete found out about Don, Don had already done so much and had proven himself to the company. Bob has not, he is only in the beginning, and Pete not telling the partners will blow up on his face.

Agree!!!
                  Oh poor Pete. I know he’s so terrible but I think Jon Hamm pointed out in some interview that really Don and Pete are so similar. Pete is just more in your face with his devious behavior and stuff. Don just charms everyone. So wild

• california35 says:

LOL!!!
        Wow that would be an ending 😛

• lillybee says:

I wonder how they will end Sons of Anarchy. I thought that the Season 3 finale was some of the best TV I have watched in quite a while.

I’m watching HLN. Another missing toddler Alaina. The mom is in jail on child neglect charges so far. I don’t understand. If you can’t take care of your child speak w/your family. Maybe a family member will raise the child or look into adoption.

This reminds me— I heard very briefly that they reopened the Madeline McAnn disappearance – the British girl in Portugal with her parents— ?
      Anyone know anything about that? You all always have the good legal 411

Really? I remember that case. I felt so sorry for the parents but something just
        didn’t add up when they found blood in their car.

I don’t know what to make of that case. In a way I don’t think they did anything but like you said something doesn’t add up. That’s like that case of baby Sabrina about 10 or so yrs ago. I can’t remember where they lived when it happened but after the initial investigation the parents moved here to MD & the FBI bugged their house & there was info caught on the tapes that the wife blamed the husband, he was using cocaine, but the FBI never t concrete info. I don’t know what happened to them.

Yeah I heard it was reopened but I haven’t heard anything else.

They think the child is in the river. 😦

They started searching the river.

Madeline?? All I heard was there was a “deathbed” confession of “I know who took her”

What a sad story. I’ll post anything when I see details.

HLN is going to say something about James’ death in a bit.

It has a good ending. 🙂

debra are you still with me? This game is crazy tonight.

Blackhawks win!!!!!!!!!

• vilzvet says:

I no longer have a horse in this race, so yay Chicago!

That was crazy! Speaking of…..saw Kelly Bensimon on WWHL and she’s every bit as delusional and batsh*t as I remember. Name dropping Gwyneth to a hilariously confused looking Andy..he had a giant thought bubble over his head that screamed, ‘WHAT THE F***?’. Seriously, Kelly’s take a way from Scary Island was she defended Gwyneth Paltrow? Man I feel sorry for her poor kids.

Kit— WHAT A DISASTER!
        I’m going to try to catch the aftershow. Her dress was beautiful (still looked like an Arizona green tea can)- but her shoulders looked IMMENSE! She had on hair clip ins I think also. Her skin looked less weathered. She must do good treatments

What a delusional freak

Her skin looked good but she was a slouchy mess-sit up girl!! I can’t stand the dumb giggling from her-it’s gets on my last good nerve!! Oh and she needed a good hair brushing-her clip ins looked a mess!!
          Out of the whole Scary Island debacle all she came away with was that she protected Gwwyneth Paltrow? Who cares??? I barely remembered that part it was so minor compared to the other crap that went on!!!

It’s like she’s oblivious. She can’t acknowledge or refuses to. (Hmmm reminds me of someone on a HW show right now 😜)

She did slouch. She’s awful. You’d think as a model they’d be taught good posture.

I only made it to 2.5 periods. But yay!

25. california35 says:

Hi everyone – busy busy – missing you all though.

Lulu – thats true, and i didnt think of it that way 🙂 hhmm there can be big expensive but not necessarily big puffy/sexy/angelic dress and all. And no matter what — There MUST be a cake 🙂 😛

I hope you guys find out where you are moving soon AND that you get relocation $ and to include the $ to pay for penalties for getting out of the lease early.

Did you start revenge wears prada? I did, so far so good and i cant help but imagine the actresses from the Devil wears prada movie 😛

Eveyone else – im looking forward to two tv finales this week. Hannibal and Mad Men, then i will have to stick to reading and do things outdoors to give me something to do while we are off tv seasons.