Real Housewives of Orange County

From Boston

_______________photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

photo edited for free at www.pizap.com

___________________________

Gretchen, Jo, and Slade have a little tiff on twitter

Raise your hand if you find Gretchen Rossi super annoying.  When Jo De La Rosa said on-screen that Gretchen broke the “girl code” by dating Slade after Jo introduced them, Gretchen had to jump in and tweet: “hate to burst your bubble honey but I didn’t meet Slade through you, I knew him from working with him in the real estate busine…”  There are about 1000 things wrong with this tweet starting with “burst your bubble” and “honey”  Like Jo really cares, she was just making a joke, and why the condescending attitude Gretchen.

Jo’s response: “whatever helps you sleep at night, darling. I’m happy for the both of you – the two of you truly deserve each other.”  True that.  They truly do deserve each other.  I used to feel sorry for Gretchen – Slade obviously dated her to get back on the show.  Now I can’t stand either of them.

Slade chimes in (classy Slade): “yes we do and @GretchenRossi and I sleep great at night knowing the truth. Hope u quit pretending one day and find happiness”  Slade is one class act.  He takes shots at Jo every time he can.

Jo: “I have no negative beef with you. I’ve always stood up for you and you’re better than this.”  WTF Jo.  Now I’m beginning to wonder about you as well.  Slade is NOT better than this – he’s scum at the bottom of the pond.

Jo will be on WWHL with Andy Cohen tonight so watch out Slade.  Pissed off ex-girlfriend on national TV. I may just tune in.

___________________________

Happy Birthday Butters’Mom

___________________________

This entry was posted in Let's Chat, Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

401 Responses to Real Housewives of Orange County

Let’s chat. 🙂

• lizzle says:

Hi Powell! Have fun with the chat… I am watching Escape from Planet Earth… I got kids in the house staying up late

2. lizzle says:

Boston… funny stuff… I can’t get enough jokes about the friendship bracelets. I guess they aren’t BiFFles anymore.

3. Kat From Ohio says:

so it’s not a real episode, right? just a step back in time with various past and present housewives?

• designernailsdiana says:

Kat it was a Blast from the Past so we could see just how much plastic surgery alters a woman’s appearance and also her attitude.

• Rebecca says:

Lynn looks awful. Her eyes keep getting closer together and she is aging twice as fast as everyone else. Her surgeon is using the cheap plastic from China.

4. princesspindy says:

I just read Wacky Jacky’s blog and she is such a blabbermouth….she basically told everyone where Chris and Albie live, right in the same building as their restaurant….can you imagine the amount of girls that are going to be lined up to see them, lol!!!

5. cusi77 says:

Bwaha! Boston you are DA best! Haa! I have not seen the First Seasons… so I will pay attention to know who was with Slade and who wasn’t… Be patient, please…

6. cusi77 says:

Never seen that woman

7. VV says:

OMG, Tammy has aged!!!!

8. VV says:

Joe still looks the same.

Tammy looks good. Lynn is still high.

10. Kat From Ohio says:

andy sounds about 8000% smarter when he’s answering the questions rather than asking them

I imagine he is a lot smarter that he acts when he is on tv, no one can be that dumb.

11. VV says:

Gretchen without make up UGLY!!!!!!

• Kat From Ohio says:

and she looked way better in 2007. before she became totally plastic

I remember when she did that photo shoot with her handbag and she showed up with no make-up and I thought at the time she really is not attractive at all, she totally looks like a different person

• VV says:

Yes, I remember thinking: OMG, she’s not pretty at all. SHE PUTS A MASK OF MAKE UP ON to look like she does.

12. Kat From Ohio says:

haha lauri is answering phones. WE remember where you came from, horsey face

13. VV says:

Catified Vicky pretty soon she and Adrienne will look like twins.

14. melthehound says:

Sorry Ladies, I don’t know why this one posted, I thought I killed it but wordpress has a mind of it’s own. The chat blog is here

Though I guess there’s no crime in staying here or using both.

15. cusi77 says:

The most dramatic changed person is Vickie’s Mom… so far

Boston you are so great with those captions! Hockey game is ON!

17. $25000 says:

That was a really tough scene for Vicki when Brianna and Ryan told her they were married!

• pat says:

I felt for Vicki in that scene as well. I can wrap my mind around how they arrived at the decision to elope, as Vicki explained it. But Ryan had a big grin on his face when Brianna sprung it on her mom that she was married. He could see that Vicki was shocked, and not in a good way. It was odd and disturbing, the lack of respect paid to his new MIL.

• Overit! says:

It always seemed to me that Ryan has some very controlling tendencies with brianna (as evidenced by how strongly he feels about Brooks not being there, those 24-7 cameras, etc) I don’t know…

18. $25000 says:

Love the captions Boston

HA! The Amex police confiscated Slade’s black card.

Good Morning-NMD-just an FYI-they taped WWHL I think yesterday or the day before so unfortunately for us Jo won’t be talking about the twitter “war”…too bad!!!!

21. Quick explanation – the blog was originally the chat blog that got replaced by Stars writeup but published inadvertently for a short time last night but is now today’s blog. Confused – I am, but here you go. I’m on a borrowed laptop that barely works so I’m happy just to be able to get to wordpress. Have a great morning!!

• melthehound says:

It didn’t get replaced is what happened. Instead, I already had Stars99’s writeup ready to go on a separate blog page/entry. I posted that one, this let’s chat blog auto posted 3 or 4 minutes later though I had tried to change the date to autopost. I should have replaced this one instead of trying to save it for later.

I phucked up is what it boils down to. Sorry.

• princesspindy says:

OMG, you’d never make it as a HW or a HH, owning up to your mistakes!!! Taking responsibility, who does that? Oh yeah a gentleman, a decent human being and an all around great guy!!!! 😉

I know PrincessP. MTH spilled his guts. No truth serum needed. LOL. No biggie NMD & MTH. 🙂

• melthehound says:

😆 No, I would never make it as a HH… Too low of a tolerance for the bs and they don’t have enough money for me to change that. Thank you PrincessP 😀

• Contessa says:

Jeff, we can go on HW together, the out of town visitors, long distance family. I’ll be the older business woman, and you can be my younger BF. But first I am going to have to find a huge push up bra, so I can look like I have fake boobs, plus a makeup maven that will cover my wrinkles, and I am in sore need of a highlighting, plus we need wardrobes to fit in with OC – the uglier the better.

• Contessa says:

Forgot, we need to include Melvin…I will get him a wardrobe as well – sporty not cutesy, as everyone else totes their dog around, we should as well. Maybe I can find some fake gucci or LV collars – just like what they have – but no bows since he is a handsome boy dog. We will not humiliate him with ugly collars. Actually I think he would look good with a lime green (this season’s color) with huge studs on it. We can park him on my lap and feed him from a plate like Gretched and Slime feel their dogs. The only problem is I can’t carry him around – bad back. Better idea we can get a Harley stroller so he can go everywhere with out TV persona, ala giggy.

• melthehound says:

Good one 😆 I’d never fit in in OC.. Been there, seen that.. The hound doesn’t take well to being carried and he weighs 65 pounds anyway so I wouldn’t last long carrying him either. The green studded collar and the stroller sounds promising though.

You 2 should join the NY HWs….then I could be “a friend of”….

• melthehound says:

I would be you would make a better ‘friend of… ‘ than any of the crop I’ve ever seen on the shows 😉

22. jules says:

Boston, you are too freaking funny! I love the captions. I watched a little bit of this last night. I think it’s ridiculous that Vicki expects us to believe she has no idea where Michael lives. He works for her company, she probably signs the paychecks, she has access to all his personal information. I understand why Michael doesn’t want her to know where he lives but please don’t treat the viewers like we are stupid.

23. missusmc says:

I would like to officially state that I would be back on board with RHOC 100% if they would bring back Jo. I would like to see Gretchen and Slade taken down once and for all!

• plainviewsue says:

Jo lives in NY now. I tweeted Andy she should join the RHONY!!!! But I agree. Would love to see her on OC. That would be must see television!!

Sue-can you try to bring over your twitter exchange with Slade from last night???? He had lots to say!!!

• missusmc says:

Bravo could pay for a temporary relocation. It would be money well spent 🙂 Or she could just take Briana’s room in Vicki’s house when B moves out. Vicki and Jo vs Slade and Gretchen would be awesome to watch!

I certainly would watch. What Jo must know about Slade would surely bury him and then watch out for the furry of Gretchen! That’s what I call ‘must see TV.’

Yeah but really, thk goodness she’s not that type of woman. I know she knows stuff & its tempting but someone has to be able to not have agendas & be able to keep stuff to themselves.

Jo’s probably too embarrassed to admit she wasted any time with that loser. She took the high road and removed herself from the situation and doesn’t speak of it good or bad. There’s a lesson to be learned here.

Happy Birthday Butters’ Mom! 😀

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Butters’Mom Hope you have a great day!

Welcome back NMD. Boston, great work as always, but the G&S in the Dr. Office takes the grand prize! 😆

Happy Birthday ButtersMom! Today is also Mr.AZGirl’s birthday and our 30th Anniversary!
    I can’t believe we made to 30 years.

28. LaineyLainey says:

I love these pics and captions!!! Hill-air

Simon VanKempen tweeted about Lynn Hudson and her Blackhawks a little while ago. I would post here, but don’t know how.

30. Good Morning Lovelies! I hope everyone is well and enjoying their start to summer!

I recorded the OC Special yesterday and tried to watch last night…but fell asleep half way through. BUT…the part I saw was fun to watch…showing old clips and all the past HW’s. There were so many moments I laughed that I was trying to remember to post them here…but realized there were too many and my post would be too long! The best line of the night though? Dandy Andy saying he “asks the tough important questions at the reunions”. Pffft….he is a legend only in his own mind! I can’t wait to watch the rest tonight!

Boston…epic pics. Always get a chuckle!

NMD…I hope your computer issues are solved soon. MTH, you rock for stepping in and managing the blog. It just would not be the same without this place!

Love, Light & Hugs to you All! May your day be bright and beautiful!

New post, “Tuesday Affirmations ~ Being Unique”, is up at my place. Enjoy!

Lot’s of memory overload from watching last night’s 100th episode. This is what I take away from it . . .

This show’s heart is Jeanna. She never caused drama but was drug into it. Say what you will about how her husband and kids treated her. she would rather look like the victim than throw any shade on them. She’s gracious and someone I would like to call a friend.

Vicki – she’s the oldest one there and she sure looks like it. She did raise two pretty good kids though. She’s still one of the most insecure individuals I have ever seen.

Tamra – Nasty – just nasty and not getting any better.

Gretchen – ditto.

Laurie – double ditto and I can’t look at her face for another second. This is not natural and it is not good.

Jo – I never liked her, but bringing her back would sure be fun!

Lynn – earth to Lynn . . .

Tammy – despite her daughters who seemed to be lost most of the time, she seemed to be the most like Jeanna personality-wise in that she’s grounded and non-judgemental of others. I hope she and her girls and son are doing well.

Andy seems a lot less childish when he’s on the answering end of questions instead of doing the interviewing. I liked him last night. More mature.

What I learned last night – you have money, you lose money, you spend money like you have it but don’t, you sell your home, you put foreign substances into your body, you take them out, you lie, you get caught, you make up a bigger lie . . . and on, and on it goes. And that’s why I live in fly-over country. Amen.

• vilzvet says:

Very good take. I was a watcher from the very beginning. I liked Kimberly alot; good thing she left on her own because she never would have brought any drama. Tamra would’ve crushed her.

• lizzle says:

I watched the first season and Kimberly was the best! And she really did leave on her own because her melanoma skin cancer came back and she wanted to get out of the OC sun. Also, nobody knew she had ever had cancer during the regular filming. These days… that would be a major storyline. She was so cool.

• plainviewsue says:

What I was hoping to see was more of a Where Are They Now portion. Especially the kids. Tammy & Lynn’s kids definitely had anger issues.

I got some choice tweets from Slade last night.
      Jo De La Rosa ‏@JustJoDeLaRosa : @SladeSmiley I have no negative beef with you. I’ve always stood up for you and you’re better than this.

Sue Cohen ‏@plainviewsue :@JustJoDeLaRosa @SladeSmiley Jo, he is such a douchebag. You are soooo lucky to be rid of him. #RHOC

Slade Smiley ‏@SladeSmiley : @plainviewsue like you know anything. I’m the lucky one. There’s a reason she is single.

Sue Cohen ‏@plainviewsue: @SladeSmiley Just proves my point. This is a woman u loved. For once be a man & shut it down.

Slade Smiley ‏@SladeSmiley : @plainviewsue she started this with her trying to throw shade on G. G has always stood by me, why would u … http://m.tmi.me/ZSIt7

Thanks for sharing Sue-I just asked you up thread to bring your tweets here-I saw your twitter exchange with Slade last night…you are a real twitter rock star!!!!

• plainviewsue says:

Jill, I just saw that. He is such a douche. Some friend of his tweeted me that he’s good friends with Slade & he is such a nice guy. Gag me.

I just feel, and this goes for girl friends as well (I’m looking at you Jacqueline!), that if you once had a relationship, esp a close one, when it’s over, you shut your trap.

I remember it coming up on RHOC that Slade met Gretchen through Jo. Now could they of met before that at some kind of real estate conference? Yes.

Either way, Gretchen got the boobie prize!!!

oh yeahhhhhh…wasn’t gretchen in a music video of Jo’s??? does anyone else remember that???

• Dixie says:

I think I read somewhere that Jan Wyman was asked why she never dished on her marriage to Ronald Reagan. She said that it was tacky to talk badly about someone you once loved. Now that is class.

• lizzle says:

Like Gretchen can’t fight her own fights… she does it all the time… Slade needs to mind his own beeswax! And being single is not a negative thing… I would rather be single than in a superficial or bad relationship. There is nothing wrong with waiting for someone who is right for you. He just dissed all the single ladies in the world. #idiot

Fight on Sue! Speak the truth – we have your back!

• melthehound says:

I don’t like to encourage people to fight but you tell him, PVS 😀

• melthehound says:

And that’s why I live in fly-OVER country

At least you’re in fly OVER country, here, it’s fly BY.. 😆

• shamrockblonde says:

*big smile* Jason Aldean – Fly Over States – love that song!! –

This is for Orson,

What hot mess is she talking about….the show is a hot mess but I don’t think that’s what she means!!!!

i like vdp rules!!!! glad it’s coming back!

I know you liked Lainey….but it was a hot mess…no different from the rest of the Bravo line-up!!!!

Out of loyalty to my daughter, I shouldn’t like them…she had to seat Stassi and Kristen at the restaurant where she works and they were not friendly at all. Quite the contrary. But That show makes me laugh. The scriptedness of it, is just plain funny to me. Stassi’s parents were a highlight for me, the way they were outing her for being a homely child, etc. I don’t know normally, I would be horrified by that, but since Stassi is now a grown woman (when they were all discussing it over WINE!!!), it did crack me up.
          Truth be told, I think my daughter still likes the show. I’ll have to ask her when it comes back on our tellies.

Jill in your opinion, is VP Rules better than LI Princesses. ? Because I can’t think of anything worse than the Princesses right now. But maybe i’m wrong

Hey Chim-I think they are are equally bad-they both showcase lazy selfish idiotic morons as if this is what 20somethings should aspire to be-disgraceful behavior all around!!!

hey!! The Vdp Rules “kids” work!! The Princess girls, …i don’t think they work. Maybe a couple of them work?

They don’t work….they ACT like they work….they are lazy rude and disrespectful!!! I don’t know why Lisa hasn’t fired the entire crew!!!!

oh…i thought they were real employees, waiters, bartenders, actors, models, etc. I didn’t know they only acted like waiters, bartenders, etc. Well, Color me naive!!

Oh Lainey-you know what I mean!!!!

damnit, you gotta use your sarcasm font. LOL!!!! i THOUGHT you knew something I didn’t know. It’s a weird situation…working as a waitress, for tips and starring on a “reality” show…gettting biggish bucks for that…hey!! I was willing to believe it was all fake-o bake-o.

Lainey-I thought my sarcasm font was always on!!!!!

That’s just mean, ladebra. What have I ever done to you? 😛
      You probably told them to renew the series just because I hate it so. 😡

😉

Watching the “naked wasted” scene last night was bad!! Gretchen is so dumb to ever think she should be friends with Tamra-I would never trust a grown woman who tried to get me drunk on TV so the world could watch me behave like a drunken slut. It is an unforgivable act in my book!!! Tamra said she did it b/c she would see Gretchen around town drinking and carrying on but when the cameras were up Gretchen acted different-so Tamra thought it was her business to show us all what we were missing….with friends like that you really don’t need enemies!!!!!

mm hmm.

You forgot the part where after T got G drunk, T sent her horndog son after G.

• shamrockblonde says:

that was horrid – even now, years after the fact, I wonder what runs through Gretch’s tiny mind when she sees that – and hears what Tammy is saying – how it was planned – all of it – including her own son – she must have known all of that before she began the epic friendship bonding BFFFLing with Tammy so why????? –

• Dixie says:

Grrrr. It is my pet peeve – willful ignorance. It is not being dumb; this is when you literally have to turn off your brain to believe what you are being told. It is when you think your cheating boyfriend is going to change, that the elected official that has never done anything for his constituents will suddenly help you, or that Tamara Barney Judge will ever be your true friend. Willful ignorance.

Whatever else Tamra has said and done to Gretchen that “Naked Wasted” is what Gretchen should never ever forgive Tamra for. And Tamra encouraged Ryan on to go after Gretchen that way. That was disgusting. Tamra basically got Gretchen drunk & gave Ryan permission to go after Gretchen in a negative sexual manner. Gretchen is dumb to sweep it all under the rug just to be Tamra’s BFF. Would Tamra like it if her daughters were treated like that at a party? I don’t know why I care so much more about these HWs children then they do.

That’s true Powell-we all worry about the kids but the HW never seem to!!!!

34. RealhouseWifeva says:

Slade also made a comment on twitter trying to put down Jo for not being married or having a boyfriend…He is, what, pushing 50? Does he have room to talk??

He is an idiot-he should never talk about where anyone is in their life…b/c where is he??? A housewife hanger-on!!!!!

• designernailsdiana says:

Slade never committed (marriage wise) to his kids Moms so why should he treat any other woman any differently. He IS a JERK/PIG. He shouldn’t be hurling insults at anyone, but he must live by the philosophy of pointing fingers so no one looks at him too closely.

35. chismosa says:

Excellent pictures Boston—that first one is hysterical!

36. chismosa says:

Did anyone watch Newlyweds??? I have questions about fibroids and pregnancy…..
    Maybe i’ll wait for the new blog.

I want to kill Kathryn’s husband. Murder.

• Amalfi says:

This is the new blog. Fibroids do not NECESSARILY affect pregnancy depending on size and substance. I had them after baby 1. Doctor said they could be removed sometime, but for someone in their 20s who still wanted more kids. I had 2 more children after that. Unless there is a medical reason, they don’t need to be removed immediately (or ever? I don’t know that second part) —and it doesn’t automatically rule out pregnancy at all. My three are proof.

• Amalfi says:

Sorry – that should say “but *NOT* for someone in their 20s who still wanted more kids”

ok— my mother had fibroids – as did my best friend’s mother- who at the same time- (late 70’s)- had to have c-sections due to the fibroids.
        I now have a friend who has very bad or big (not sure which) fibroids- and they have told her it will affect if she intends on getting pregnant.
        So in other words– Tina’s were not that big if she was able to just get pregnant easily so quickly after the three fibroids they found. You can carry the baby fine with the fibroids there is my question?
        And i know they’re genetic so i’m happy i have yet to have any. And i know they affect certain ethnicities/ races more too.

Sorry, thanks. The time lapses seemed odd i hadn’t realized this was the new blog- thank you.
        Grazie Amalfi

• Amalfi says:

Prego Chimosa! That is the little bit of Italian I know.

• Amalfi says:

And if I wasn’t clear earlier, you can carry a baby just fine with fibroids if your doctor says there is no medical reason to remove them. They would not remove them (unless they were cancerous or unsafe/unhealthy in any other way) in a woman of childbearing age who wishes to have or continue to have children.

Thanks for clearing that up Amalfi!

Got it

I’m so happy for Tina. I knew for sure she’d be pregnant by the finale

37. lillybee says:

Does anyone know what Jo is doing these days?

• lizzle says:

I’ve heard from this blog that her parents won the lottery and are rich. I’ve read on another website that she moved to NYC and does some sort of marketing work. I was unclear on the type of marketing she does.

Good afternoon everyone. I’m sorry I’m late. I didn’t get my email notification for the new blog. I hope you all are having a productive day so far. Have a great day.

39. Butters'Mom says:

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! Happy to share my special day with AZGirl and hubs. Also it is Maricio’s birthday too. This is a big one for me. It is the 11th anniversary of my 39th birthday. Yes, I’m kinda in denial numbers-wise. I am thinking about Lynn a lot today. Tear…

Last year on this day my 86 year old Dad had heart surgery after having a heart attack and being diagnosed with bladder cancer. The blog really helped me get through those days and I thank you one and all. It was a shitty birthday and summer last year but I couldn’t have made it without youse guys.

This year I threw myself a party on Saturday and was blessed to have my Dad there, recovered from the heart surgery and finishing his badder cancer treatments. What a difference a year makes.

Love you all and thank you.

Here is a preview of RHOM S3. Nice to know they are going to amp up the drama….wtf Bravo. And these fake weddings are lost on me. If that was not disappointing enough, I just learned that Ana Quincoces is not a cast member – despite her tweeting all year that she was coming back. She didn’t lie I guess, she will have a recurring role, but she was my favorite on this franchise. 😦

me too, my favorite too. I loved her
      I would have loved to see her with her new hot boyfriend!

Ana leaves it a mystery why she is not a full cast member, but after seeing her on The Chew and The View recently, it appears she is much better suited to TV show hosting, she makes flawless appearances. I think she may be moving that direction.

…maybe she was outspoken on Adrianna’s fake wedding, or something happened on the show that caused her to leave. Hmm.

wait what did i miss?? She’s not on next season?? WTF?
      Maybe Leah got to her…… mayor and all. 😦

I thought Marisol was being a ‘friend’. I guess Alexia is full on next season then?
      Sorry i like these girls

This is surprising news to me, too! I thought after her performance on the reunion that she would now be more interesting on the show!!!

I can only assume things by the cast pic. Ana calls it a “recurring role” but nothing on her Bravo bio indicates she has a ‘role’. Y’all might remember that Ana was gracious enough to give NMD and interview for the blog.

The cast pic has Lisa, Lea, Adriana, Joanna and Alexia. Good news about Alexia but her compadres Ana and Marisol I presume are downgraded to appearances only. I can only speculate that Ana removed herself for some reason and I’m not sure about Marisol. But they are close friends for real. That would mean less Mama Elsa too.

i saw her on a talk show, where she was demonstrating how to make something cuban…can’t remember what it was now…but I was really and truly interested in her dish since Cuban cuisine eludes me; but she talked so much that she never finished making the dish on the air. The host kept asking her questions, while she cooked, and that’s what waylayed her, I think. I was thinking…”hey!! what about the recipe?” and then I got distracted by something shiny and forgot about it. til now. Maybe she’ll have a cooking show or something like that…a show where she’ll finish making the dish on camera!

Lainey-I cracked up with the “distracted by something shiny”….it’s the story of my life…hey what’s that over there????

• lizzle says:

I wonder if the “a-ha!” moment is like Caroline’s “read between the lines”… I never figured that one out and I probably won’t have an a-ha moment either. Just come out and say it ladies!

Powell, thanks you for the reply about the shows I missed. 🙂

43. The 100th episode of RHOC was last night….that is 120 minutes of just OC Wives(I know they are not all wives or even women, but ya know). The Best Moment was at the 121 minute mark!

does anyone remember the dating show that had Slimey fixing up Jo with random guys? I get the impression that Jo has matured over the years and could probably kick Slimey’s tushie and Gretch’s tushie all over the OC if she wished to, but she chooses not to – fun as it would be, I’d rather think of her as having been one of the few on that franchise who actually grew up –

Date my Ex?…what a stupid show!!!

• Amalfi says:

I think I saw that show before I ever saw an episode of OC – I didn’t start watching until the Tamra years (if I only knew then what hell I would be entering)…. That WAS they dumbest show. When Slade said none of these guys are good enough for Jo, so I want to date her, I was like — hey is he even allowed to do that. She showed his fame seeking ways before I really even knew who he was.

As I recall her, she had a LOT of room for growing up.

• shamrockblonde says:

exactly Orson!! – that I thought she had done the most growing, what does that say about Tammy, Gretch and Slimey? I didn’t care for Jo when she was on the show – she seemed to like the attention a bit too much, and even though she did that dating show with Slimey, after that, I don’t recall seeing her popping up anywhere in the media and she appears to be doing just fine – not at all sure how the terrible three will survive without their extended 15 minutes of fame though

45. KTinCT says:

Happy Birthday, Butters’Mom and Happy Anniversary to Mr & Mrs AZGirl 🙂

46. Cusi77 says:

Happy Birthday Butters’Mom!!!!

*Jumping Rising my hand* … Here, here, me too! I can’t stand Gretchen!

Hysterical Photo captions Bostoncito! (Smiling ear to ear!) The tweets and the comments… Priceless!

47. rabblerouser2010R says:

I was thinking of Lynn (our Lynn) yesterday as the Black hawks took the Cup back to Chi. She would have been so happy and proud.

48. noreen7 says:

Hi Everyone,

Toward the end of the Anniversay Show on RHOC, there was a reunion scene where Andy asks Laurie about the transvestite comment. I did not watch the show back then. What was that about? Thanks for any info!

• Rebecca says:

It was a viewer question at a reunion. She didn’t answer. She could have “saved face” so to speak if she had said she loved drag queens.

So I looked at Marysol Patton’s twitter for any comments about her role in RHOM S3 and didn’t see anything but a post for the same trailer I posted. Anyway, here’s a post I found amusing…

I saw a window sticker on a car that said:
    Protected By: FLYING MONKEYS

That is a very misleading title from the Huffington post. Not sure why they feel the need to be over the top sensational. There is no evidence of a boycott, IMO.

• VV says:

Sound like story that Adrienne or LR would put out there.
      It was a big clip about nothing.

• Ladebra says:

I kept thinking … if you have a career I don’t want to see you on a housewife show, so I don’t get the big deal. I’m with you guys, this isn’t a story.

51. Rebecca says:

I missed the first half hour or so, but am very saddened to realize that once this was a franchise with some very honest and very good-hearted people.

Kimberly was sweet, Jo was funny and honest, Jeanna wouldn’t hurt a fly, Tammy was plain awesome – what the hell happened? They were driven off! Kimberly left for health issues, Jo got the hell away from these idiots, Jeanna wanted a drama-free life, and Tammy left in the best interest of her daughters.

We’re left with Tamra the Terrible, Heather the Haughty, Vicki the Verbal Diarrhea, Gretchen the Gullible Dimwit, Alexis the Airhead, and Lauri the Lying Sack of Shit.

Jeana said on twitter a few days ago that she left b/c she was upset about all the alcohol induced story lines!!! I guess she didnt want to sit around and watch drunk people fight…. Can’t say I blame her!!

52. princesspindy says:

I watched for about 90 mins last night, I only lasted that long cuz I was doing other things on my computer…it’s sad, cuz I LOVED this show the first 2 seasons, everything stopped so that I could watch!! . Tamara is SO MEAN…I think I had forgotten how horrible and nasty she is…..just so low class, unbelievable..now it is just a parody of a HW show.
    And Slade, seriously, seriously Dude???
    Seriously~~~JO~~~ is the one that dodged the bullet, you moron!!! Where’s your Black AmEx now?

But I did love seeing FAMILY VAN again…

Happy Birthday ButtersMom

Happy Anniversary to Mr & Mrs AZGirl

🙂

I think the other blond is the new NY HW

Hmm, six is not enough?! I’m curious though who that was. Thought the face was familiar, but I have no idea why or from where!

Her name is Kristen Taekmam-I believe she used to model-her and Brandi are friends….I think their is another new HW too but I’m not sure

• AZGirl says:

Yolanda is so beautiful….just makes me feel like……. an old troll LOL!

• Laineylainey says:

No kidding!!, no AZ not agreeing that you are a troll. But I know ow you feel. She’s just so perfect.

I’m watching the OC 100 episode show …. It really seems like, other than the reunions, the OC didn’t get over the top screaming nasty crapfest until Tamra joined.

Get rid of Tamra. What was it? If everyone says your dead, just lie down? Get rid of Tamra.

57. mrspeabody says:

comment on Melissa’s Bravo Blog concerning her dad, I don’t consider someone to be incredible if they cheat on their spouse. I guess I have a different definition of what incredible means. I consider someone who cheats on their spouse to be an idiot. Get out of the marriage if you what to be with other people, I have no respect for people who cheat.

58. VV says:

BOSTON!!!! HILARIOUS PICS AND CAPTIONS!!! 😄😄😄

Good afternoon everyone! Thank you for all the good wishes to hubby and I. Butter’sMom I hope you have a great birthday!!
    Missed last night’s episode. Watched the hockey game instead. All the comments brought back the memories of what OC used to be like. I think when Gretchen and Tamara joined the OC that is when it because a phony crapfest. The true personalities of Slade and Gretchen are coming out this season and it is not pretty. I never did like Gretchen at all. She has been a gold digger from the very start. Slade and Gretch deserve each other. I give the a few years and they will be history. D-list losers.

To me the most disturbing season was when Lynn Curtin and her family imploded. Those girls were so out of control. Lynn and hubby so busy smoking weed and wanting to be their daughter’s friend rather than be a parent. Really sad.

I missed the last episode of Newlyweds. Read some of the recaps. That show really turned out to be pretty good. I still don’t understand Khan announcing his engagement (to another woman not the one he was with last week) to his daughter in a restaurant. Kinda selfish.
    Well back to work. BBL

AZ I agree about Tina’s father. He seemed to have really lost it after his wife died
      I didn’t know whether Tina was his only child but they seemed so close and after that horrific display at the restaurant with the blonde woman — that for him to just disappear and then announce he’s marrying …..and someone else!!
      Poor Tina, I know she’s prone to histrionics but deep down she seems lovely

On WWH she said she thinks her father had still not healed from the mother’s passing

AZGirl I never thought about OC like that but it did become a phony crapfest when T & G joined. None of the other ladies were like those 2.

Lynn mustave been smoking weed when she was on. I think she’s still smoking from any indications of her interview last night. Lynn & her husband got spoiled disrespectful daughters cause that’s how they raised them.

Newlyweds I’ll watch this weekend. I don’t understand Tina’s father at all. Maybe he’s doing these things to get back at Tina. He sure acted like Tina was just suppose to be with him & not her husband. He father acted jealous.

BB – Is it like riding a bicycle again, but with a kickstand?! 🙂

62. majnon says:

Happy Birthday Butter’s Mom. Hope it is marvelous

63. chismosa says:

Question— is tonight’s Tardy featuring when KZ is walking on the beach in something white with a little baby bump and SMOKING!?! The papa went KooKoo over that

Y’all let me know……
    How old is the youngest when she gets pregnant again. ? She’s just back to back to back to back ……

• VV says:

Is she pregnant again???!!!! I mean she and Kroy make beautiful babies but ……

I think the betting pool should be how young is the oldest when she gets pregnant.

Last epi she said they wanted to try for a girl so I don’t know if the next one is a girl they are done or will they keep trying until they get a girl? Kroy may just produce boys.

I meant how old her oldest daughter will be when she, um, qualifies for her own Reality TV role on Teen Mom.

• Laineylainey says:

I am just now watching it. They are in the courthouse now…it’s cool to see them doing this adoption. This just makes me love Kroy. I just cannot find fault with them. I know they are rough around the edges. I have been grossed out by some of the things they talk about, but nobody’s perfect. This is one of the few shows on t.v. that isn’t afraid to show family love instead of horrible family betrayal. Well Kim’s parents aren’t being too nice but that is not the focus of this show. Brielle doesn’t seem like a bad kid to me. Her little speech about how she wants Kim to raise her kids…because Kim has been such a good mother to her…am I just a gullible ninny? I surprise myself, I really thought I was not going to watch this show… But here I sit posting about how sweet WIG’s family is.

64. Laineylainey says:

Catching p on my Wendy Williams. She has Kathy on. Griffin, of course! They are good together. I didn’t care for kg’s show, but I do love her standup. I didn’t care for Wendy’s wig today, but it was a good day. She is sooooooo adamant that Kanye is not “fer real” with Kim K. I wonder…

Wendy is funny. I really liked My Life on the D-List. Kathy’s talk show was so so.

Powell that’s so funny I used to like the D-List, then later seasons I didn’t like it.
        I loved her talk show though preferred it S1 when she didnt have celebs on her couch but her “everyday” people she knew. That was funny

I think rumors are true and she and Anderson are going to do there own show together. Maybe just once a week

——

Wendy said she will literally eat crow if she sees Kanye and Kim get married and stay together. But cooked by a well-known chef!

• Laineylainey says:

Oh my gosh…that’s it. I too liked her talk show S1. THAT’S the difference she went from regular people to celebs and it went downhill,IMO.

Did anyone watch Under the Dome last night? It was so good.Did anyone watch Unser

• Donna says:

I didn’t watch Under the Dome. I watched The Glades & Longmire; recorded, Major Crimes & King and Maxwell.

• boston02127 says:

I started doing things and I forgot. I was so pi**ed!!!!!

I’m going to watch it on demand! Glad to hear it was good!

For those of you without on demand, sometimes the main 4 networks repeat their pilot episode later on in the week.
      I’ll post here if I see it on the guide

MTH have you checked out 24 yet?

Season premier of Rizzoli & Isles is on tonight at 9pm est on TNT.

Jo De La Rosa, Jeana, Kara, & Shane Keough will be on WWHL tonight.

You all know that JZ was a guest at NeNe’s wedding? I saw a pic last night on E!.

Just finished dinner….grilled steak corn on the cob and a delish salad…I love summer nights!!! The kids were out all day in the sprinkler and Maggie just passed out on the couch! Time for some laundry and reading…then WWHL later!!!

OC first look is on right now…

72. JumpTheShark says:

Barf. Heather is the President of her own Fan Club.

She is her biggest fan!!!!!

• cusi77 says:

Haa! JumpTheShark _ How funny what you said, I visualize Heather dressed as a cheerleader with piggy tails : “Me, Me, rah, rah, rah” haa.

OMG Tamra is sooooo turning on Gretchen….she is such a bitch. I’m not a fan of Gretchen any longer but Tamra is EVIL!!!!!!

Mookies1mom…hope this works. Season 1 Call the Midwives.

Does anyone have NMD e-mail address?

76. cusi77 says:

I think that what some of the early Housewives of OC said about their marriages being seen on the screen , they things they considered “Normal life” , they saw them several months later , edited , they noticed things they were used to with different eyes… like under magnifier!

That is true with how Joe Gorga sees Ape Giudice, the way he behaves and talks to Teresa, it does help him to see all the abuse Teresa is not capable to see.

Teresa has changed since the bankruptcy, probably she did not used to cook (Nona Gorga used to do it) so her moron brother tried to hurt her about not cooking… she has grown up, but she is in denial to see how her ape of a husband treats her… perhaps it’s better for the sake of the marriage… I see where the anger of the angel of god comes from… from watching themselves in this crap of a TV program…

BUT they wanted so much to be in the small screen…

Caroline gives the same advice over and over -advice who does not apply to her, her family and her relationship with her siblings.

Katy has nothing to show but Teresa… she accepted to be in Teresa’s show! Rossie… Yawn! Stop drinking!

The Boyz… First prize to the amount of failed business ventures (The Bethenny Fever delusion to become rich with one good idea) Not going to happen…

Teresa will be the Second one (hundred Millions of Dollars less rich than Bethenny) But the gal works! and is persistent!

Katy did her cannelonis and eat them as well,,, she did nothing else with the idea of Italian desserts.

Jacqueline… Jax, maybe it is not good idea to expose your son to be followed by cameras… If that help to pay the bills for now, perhaps will be costly in the future.

Yes… I don’t have a life and I enjoy the crap Bravo gives me. Haaa!

• melthehound says:

I have no life either and I enjoy them too. 😆 The Housewives anyway… well, maybe just NJ. I see though what you’re talking about and living under an edited microscope on TV.

Great post, cusi!!!

• cusi77 says:

Thanks LL!!! Sometimes I let my hair down and I am not afraid to write… I’m a shy writer…

Yes, Melcito, Living under the edited microscope but some true comes out of them when they forget the cameras are rolling… Some social masks come down and the real colors shine and not for the best!

Look How drunk they get… they forget the cameras and they act like the ashes they are. IMO, the only one who does not see how a donkey she is married with is Teresa. I see problems in paradise with Kathy and Richie, she looks like she does not have patience for his childish behavior!

• melthehound says:

You’re right about the booze… I also think it’s encouraged by the production teams that these people get liquored up. Some of these scenes, I would like to see them put on the spot for their talking head interviews right then and there. Not a month or so later when they’ve had time to process what they have said or done and come up with a good excuse for it, or just an excuse, good or bad.

• cusi77 says:

True! Haa! “Yeah… That biotch is always pretending to be so above all of us, she is the same drunken sailor she was on her early days as a playmate” Hippp! Hipp!!

77. cusi77 says:

What would be the vocabulary of Kim Zolziak without the “F” word? Very limited vocabulary, if you ask me!

I give her how cool mom is for her kids, she talks to them like they are grown ups and cracks me up!!! The big boy helps her to chose what clothes to wear (eyeroll) poor guy his taste in clothes is forever ruined!

It drives me CRAZY when these Housewives don’t have their seatbelts on.

• cusi77 says:

Oh! I didn’t notice, Nancy! Did you see that house? Everything is nice but GOLD? What is wrong with these people? At that age the kids need more friendly kid spaces and not the Versailles /castle meets //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Ronald McDonald!

I think Kim won the lottery when she found Kroy. I’m worried about their future though.
          Did you b uy your children a $15k car when they turned 16? My dad sure didn’t.

• Laineylainey says:

We couldn’t do that for our kids. Not a brand new car for 16 th bday. son was 17 and got a 8 year old Toyota corolla. Daughter had to wait for 19th bday and got a year old Toyota corolla. That’s what we could afford and they seemed really grateful. When son is in town he still drives his old car, daughter has her Toyota in Los Angeles. Many of their friends got some sweet rides (and they are ok!) but some got nothing (and the are ok, too). So….it’s all relative, I guess!

• melthehound says:

Hehe… My first was a hand me down… A 1971 Ford F100… Pea green. With a caved in passenger side door. Manual 3 on the tree. Dad said, “you want to drive? Here ya go son… Now go to the lumber yard and pick up 200 2x4s, and make sure they are straight”… The next car, I was truly styling and the envy of my school. A 1974 Ford Pinto.. Yeah man!!! 😀

• cusi77 says:

I loved the Ford Pinto! What color?

• melthehound says:

This one had been repainted but it was kind of a goldish brown. That is, until I hit the back of a 1972 Chevy Impala (land yacht) at less than 5mph because I was scoping out some girl and let my foot off the brake at a stoplight 😆 Then it was brown and primer red 😉

• Laineylainey says:

I did that once…rear ended someone because I was checking out a boy!!! In the high school parking lot!! No mercy. So embarrassing. I drove a Plymouth duster!! Loved the pinto!!! On par with the duster and the Nova! Haha!

• melthehound says:

We all have/had our moments, don’t we? My sister had a Nova.. 74 or 75… She was the crazy one, Hit someone drag racing of all things.. Lots of consequences for that little adventure. Managed to fix it well enough to drive but it went down the road sideways (almost). I think most Nova’s from that time did though.

• Laineylainey says:

MTH..I know exactly what you mean by driving sideways ..lhahahahaha! My sons Toyota seems to skitter sideways if you go over 65. And yes, the Nova gave that same sensation. Hard to explain it unless you’ve experienced it. I thought I was imagining it. I am not alone!!!!!! So funny!

• melthehound says:

No, you aren’t alone, LL.. Could drive behind that car and actually see how skewed it went down the road 😀

Hey, my first ride was the family Nova. It wasn’t on a par with the Pinto, it was on a higher tier. The Nova was on a par with a Ford Maverick. And the Duster too.

• Catseye says:

That old Ford Pinto is probably worth tens of thousands of dollars, by now.

• lillybee says:

My first car was a 68 Ford Falcon.

• melthehound says:

We had one of those 🙂 It was painted gold when the folks bought it but dad repainted it, Red..

• Just Wondering in Jersey says:

Mine was a 67 Plymouth Fury with push button drive. The darn push button kept falling in so I had to carry a screw driver with me to go anywhere. At least it was green and white, my school colors. 🙂

• melthehound says:

My Pinto wouldn’t go into reverse unless it had warmed up for about 10 minutes. So everywhere I went, I had to back into the parking space if I was going to be there for any length of time.

LOL!!! sad. but funny, now. We had special prayers and incantations to get dusty to start. (my duster) If all else failed, I knew how to take the carburator (was it the carburator, heck i don’t know what it was, but it was round) I would take the top off and open the butterfly valve…and then boom, it would start. The floor rotted out, so my friends started calling my car The Flintstones car…you know cause they could stick their feet out from the bottom of the car. It was scary when I took it up to Kansas in the snow. yeah, I would look down and see the icy/snowy road as I drove over it.

• melthehound says:

I had a couple with plywood floorboards 😆

lucky!!!!!!

I feel sorry for her daughters. They should have stopped with two.

Nancy do you know if Occipital Neuralgia is for life… Thank you

The usual course is gradually diminishing symptoms with time, but it can be lifelong, yes.

• cusi77 says:

Ouch! I use the cold and hot therapy you told me about. I am not taking any painkiller, so I discovered that relaxing my shoulders and observing my respiration from diaphragm, the pain disappears 90%!!! But it is a reflex to feel pain and tense my shoulders… so… just keep remembering to relax… Avoid getting upset, helps… but life comes with joys and disappointments…. Such is life…

• Laineylainey says:

That’s funny, I feel happy for them! But I just watched the adoption. They are very fortunate. They look happy to me! Brielle is going through a stage with all the whining and complaining…some teenaged girls are like that. But overall they seem happy, except with the new pregnancy!! Hahahaha! I come from a family of 6. Catholics. I wanted more than two, but my husband said no because of the financial responsibility. That was a source of hurt between us…and then in my late thirties, I had to get over it and even thankful because I was starting to feel like…what would I do if I had babies now?? I’m too old! LOL!

• cusi77 says:

Haha! Lainey, you are too cute! Aren’t we related? I come from a family of 6 daughters, no boys. I just had one son… goodness gracious! It was like having four! Kids can be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery expensive… Did you see Brielle was wearing designer shoes!!!! What a waste of money!!! That REALLy upset me! Being wasteful! I buy my clothes in Ross, Dress for Less.

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, they are expensive. Very expensive. We kinda live for them. It’s time for us to focus more on us and our retirement. I think about that alot lately.

Her daughters feel like their mom never has time for them and now a new baby is
              coming into the picture? Of couse they were hurt at first. Their faces said everything
              to me.

• cusi77 says:

Because they were older than my sisters and I… Mom had 7 pregnancies in 9 years! Haa!

I hate to say this, and their love may be strong as anything right now, but by adopting, Kroy is stuck with child support if they divorce no? And Kim gets no support from the “baby daddies” any more right?

Poor Kroy, better stay fit and healthy. Invest and don’t let this wench spend all YOUR money

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, he is now responsible for them til they are 18. He seems ok with that. And you’re right he needs to stay healthy. She’s making Bravo money, so she is contributing financially, I assume. Assume!!! I hope he stays the same loyal guy and doesn’t go the route of so many pro athletes…players, baby mamas all over the place …so far, he has proven to be a stand up guy. (For once there are no double entendre s here). Lol

• Laineylainey says:

Your heart goes out to the girls and it’s a great example of how compassionate you are…I love that about you. i think that i remember how life used to be for them …the revolving door of boyfriends, etc..knowing their bio dads couldn’t be relied upon…I just feel that they are benefiting from the dynamics of being part of this family, more than not. But I DO see what you are talking about…that was an honest reaction when they got the baby news. They did look really disappointed and kind of anxious. But you know, Kim has 2 nannies she has got to (she’d better) make time for her girls!!!! I know we agree on that! Right??

Lainey please don’t diminish my hopes I’m that age!
              I still hold out hope that I can pull a baby out around 40 or so. My mom had me at 38 and bro at 40. (They waited 12 years) Fingers crossed for me. 😦
              If I had the funds, I’d have frozen the eggs years ago

You are blessed Lainey, you mentioned you had the Huntington’s to worry about too, no?

• Laineylainey says:

Oh gosh no —-didnt mean to diminish hopes. You can have your babies later!! For sure! Look at your folks. I just felt tired because I already had 2 kids that took up all my time and energy! If I was just starting, I’da been gungho for sure at any age!

I get it— I’d love to have like 3 sisters or something.

Unfortunately to quote Teresa “I don’t come from a big family it’s just me and my little brother” GAGGGGGG

Happy Anniversary AZGirl. I hope it was a great one. 🙂

• cusi77 says:

Happy anniversary AzGirl and Azman! Enjoyed it with health and love, for many years to come!

I like that. Azman! 😉

Like Cosmo Kramer, Proctology
          Assman license plate

• cusi77 says:

Oh, Chismosa, that is sooo funny! I almost choke with my diet pepsi!!!

One of my favorite episodes.
              We even own a poster that came out years ago of the painting of Kramer. HYSTERICAL!

😀 hee hee

Hey chimosa-funny story about the Kramer poster..it’s hanging up in Kevin’s firehouse and one day Kramer himself walks by . A couple of the firemen tell him to come in and they show him the poster. He signed it for them…on the glass!! The glass is filthy now but none of the firemen will dare clean it-no one wants to erase KRAMERS signature!!!

• Laineylainey says:

Super cool story!! I mean..,wow!

Love!!!!! GREAT story.

I know he fell into some tough times after his racist rants one day but his character will never ever be forgotten

• Laineylainey says:

You read my mind chismosita!

Jeana’s son Shane is still a little shit….#sorrynotsorry!!!

• cusi77 says:

Bwa, haa! Is handsome! Jeana had beautiful kids! First time I saw those kids and their awful behavior!

• Laineylainey says:

Hahaha! is he? Cusi’s right Jeana has some beautiful kids.

• Catseye says:

The ONLY person I ever liked on those old shows was Jeana’s youngest son, Colton. He always seemed to be the most normal of any of them, including the “Housewives.” It’s sad to know that he begged his mother NOT to put their personal family business on TV (I would imagine because of his father’s brain injury) and she ignored him. But then, it always seemed on the show that she was ignoring him.

80. chismosa says:

How do you pronounce her last name?? I can’t get it KEE–OW?
    Cow? Is that Irish?

I think Andy must be out on the town with Kathy and Cher tonight. Id bet anything

Night, night ladies. Sleep well.

82. chismosa says:

Oh god Miley Cyrus is performing the Bravo summer song on jimmy kimmel

She seems like she’s 2 steps away from a major mess

How did she get her buck teeth semi-sliced down?

• djprincessc says:

She is SO OBNOXIOUS!!! She is always sticking out her a** like she has one! Newsflash to Miley, you have the body of a 12 YEAR OLD BOY!! Have you seen her twerk?!?!? OMG I can’t stand it, the poor girl is dying to be black so bad! lol.

Is she? What is Twerk?

• djprincessc says:

Oh geez! I would post a link but I don’t have much luck with them lately, lol. Go to youtube and type Miley Cyrus twerking, its a dance. lol.

DJ she’s in a full- swing attempt to revamp her image.
        She’s done with the fiancée but still wears the ring. His family hated her

She’s doing too much seductive moves and twerking.
        Wendy criticized her dancing and said she was off-rhythm lol!

She does like 3 hours of Pilates a day

83. VV says:

Auto-tuned called Teresa Bipolar.
    JacDaniels called Teresa Sociopath.
    Did Kathy call her any names?
    I doubt Sedated Clown called her anything. Thank God for medication or book sales…
    So, if Blk is not bringing any money , What is St Chris of Lurkita doing to bring $$? Blk was more his deal than the Jr Clowns.

• melthehound says:

I don’t know the answers to any of your questions but the “St Chris of Lurkita” tag is hilarious 😆

You are so funny VV. Jr, Clowns. St Chris of Lurkita…LOL

I don’t know, and don’t care enough to find out, but it could be that the boys are investors and not employees of Blk. If that is the case, the company could be making money but not making payments to investors. It is frequently the case with a start up that the profits are invested back into the business to cover cash flow during growth of the company. Water companies are profitable, but a black water doesn’t appeal to me. That be a flaw in the business plan, and a marketing nightmare.

84. VV says:

Did Joey Marco say to Teresa. “Everybody knows you can’t cook”? Somehow I missed that. I know he had questioned her. I just didn’t realize he had actually said that. This guy is a piece of sh*t.

• melthehound says:

Yeah he said that and his is.

But didn’t he say that after Teresa made a disparaging remark about his wife, Melissa? Maybe this is the way the two siblings fight.

• VV says:

If you watch the editing of that scene closely, Teresa approached Joey in a nice way. He was defensive and rude she was not. Then the conversation went to the infamous Hospitalgate..but it was choppy. In other words, Bravo only showed us when they were already starting to get upset about it. Bravo didn’t show how the conversation took place or how it was lead to that point.

85. VV says:

I don’t think when the going gets tough Teresa runs. When the bankruptcy happened, Teresa started to work and still working.
    I think when people talks none sense. She walks away. Sometimes that’s the best thing you can do.

86. lillybee says: