The Newlyweds – The First Year and WWHL

Newlyweds:  The First Year Season Finale and WWWHL3WHL by BB

Tarz and Tina:  (Married 11 months, 2 weeks)  In LA, Tina is meeting her dad in an empty hookah lounge in the middle of the afternoon because he has something important to tell her.  Tina calmed herself down with some whiskey before she arrived so she wouldn’t act so pissed at him because of the last time she saw him (making out with Heather at dinner).  He hasn’t been communicating with Tina and Tarz since that dinner but tries to make it seem that Tina and Tarz haven’t had time for him.  Tina’s dad tells her he’s getting married.  Tina gets all upset and says something about Heather being pregnant and they are getting married.  Her dad says Heather is not pregnant.  Tina breaks down and tells him he lost his wife, but she also lost her mom and had a miscarriage and he only cares about himself, not her.  Tina tells him she doesn’t want to hear about his stupid marriage to Heather and he yells back that it’s not Heather.  He tells her he’s marrying a lady named Seema, and Tina goes all berserk and starts clapping her hands and says that’s her sister’s name.  She loses it.  He loses it and says he can’t even enjoy a cup of coffee without his late wife and he wants to live again.  Tina is upset he’s marrying someone without even asking her or letting her know about it.  She’s never heard about it and has never met her.  Her dad says she will make a beautiful mom for her and she tells him to eff off.  He talks about her new mother and it will be like before.  Her dad asks her to give this woman a break.  Tina tells him good luck, have fun because she’s not going to be there.

Tarz and Tina are at the doctor where Tina finds out whether her fibroids caused her to have the miscarriage.  They do a tans-vaginal ultrasound and Tina is freaking out about maybe having cancer.  They see a couple of small fibroid tumors and they are not serious.  She can get pregnant and carry a baby to term.  They are ecstatic.

Tina and Seema, her dad’s fiancé, are getting ready for the wedding. She just met her the day before.  Seema is no Heather.  She is a widow and also Indian.  Tina gets Tarz alone and tells him she feels good about her dad and his new bride because they seem compatible.  Tina says she feels she dragged Tarz into so much drama that first year.  They tell each other they don’t how they would live without the other even though the first year of marriage wasn’t anything like they expected.  Tarz and Tina have fun at her dad’s wedding.  One month later, Tina does another pregnancy test and it’s positive.  They are expecting a baby boy.

John and Kathryn:  (Married 9 months 1 week)  Kathryn and John are at the hospital about to deliver the “honeymoon” baby. After pushing a while with no baby, Kathryn has to have a c-section.   Four days after delivery, they are in Kathryn’s room.  Kathryn is feeding the baby and John is eating because he’s starving. John is talking about what he went through during the delivery.  Kathryn cannot believe it after what she went through.  John says it’s all about her all the time and he wants a moment.  It was very traumatic for poor John watching the c-section.  Kathryn says John was great and really took charge the day of the delivery.  They take Dean James home and John thinks he’s going to be a great dad.

WWHL28 weeks after delivery, John comes home from work where Kathryn is holding the sleeping baby.  John is glad the baby is asleep.  Kathryn wants to go out that night to the store without the baby.  John tells her she can have one hour only.  He doesn’t like to be alone with the baby.  The tanning salon is doing great and John credits Kathryn with running it well. John is hurt that the baby is getting more attention than him.

After one year of marriage, the pool table is being moved to the basement.  They both feel they won.  John still has the pool table but it’s been moved from the room Kathryn didn’t want it in.  John is reluctantly changing the baby’s poopy diaper and Kathryn says she is so happy with her two boys.  John advises not having a baby the first year you’re married.  Kathryn agrees but says she wouldn’t change a thing.  They’ve been on the fast track since they met.  John can’t believe they’re spending their first anniversary with a crying baby.

Blair and Jeff:  (Married 11 months 3 weeks)  Blair and Jeff are in Malibu meeting with Dr. Stewart, a sex therapist.  Blair tells the blond bombshell he didn’t know he was going to have a therapy session with Miss Texas.  Jeff says he’s ready to get raked over the coals because he thinks it’s his issue.  When they first met they had crazy chemistry and Blair didn’t want to be one of those couples who had less sex after marriage.  They were doing it every day, sometimes twice a day, for the first six to nine months of their relationship.  The therapist tells them that’s pretty hot and heavy.  Jeff says “is it?”  Dr. Stewart says “Come on, that’s a lot of sex.”  Blair said it suddenly drastically decreased to about once a week or every other week.  Jeff says it was consuming planning the wedding and stuff and he put in on the back burner.  Jeff and Blair are both pleasuring themselves, but not each other.  Jeff will go without pleasuring himself for three or four days just to get the urge to have sex with Blair.  This really hurts Blair.  The doctor asks Jeff if he misses sex and he says not really, he’s fine with it once a week.  Jeff and the doctor feel Jeff holding back is a product of his childhood where he had to do what his parents wanted no matter what and now he feels the same way with Blair and the fact that he wants it his way or the highway.

WWHL5Blair and Jeff go into the doctor’s exercise room (like a bedroom) and she asks them to do some role playing with Blair playing Jeff and Jeff playing Blair while the doctor watches.  Jeff feels Blair’s (playing Jeff) rejection.  Blair felt he just wanted to be left alone by Jeff (playing Blair).  The doctor tells them they both need to make changes.  Then they do a second exercise where they role play each other but act the way they want the other one to act instead of how they really are.  It somehow helped them, especially Jeff.  Blair gets emotional about it because he wants to see Jeff happy with the way his life has turned out.  They have a moment.  Jeff says Blair has taught him to listen more and be compassionate.  Blair has learned he’s kind of needy (kind of?).  They are a work in progress and are striving to better themselves.  They are in it for the long haul.

Alaska And Kim:  (Married 11 months, 3 weeks)  Kim and Alaska are finally having their honeymoon and are flying in from separate coasts to meet at the Four Seasons Resort in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico.  They have been mostly apart for the first year of their marriage and Kim is very excited they get to spend some time together with no distractions.  Kim is hoping there is no emotional distance between them by the end of the honeymoon.

WWHL4They arrive for a dolphin adventure, but Kim is panicky about it.  They get into the water with the dolphins and Kim freaks out.  Alaska is petting the dolphins and trying to get Kim to touch them.  They finally get to ride the dolphins.  Kim never gets comfortable around them.  Kim and Alaska have never showered together but Kim has always wanted to and Alaska has not.  After the dolphin adventure, they finally take a shower together in an outdoor shower.  The water is cold and won’t get warm.  The take a shower together with their clothes on under cold water.  I don’t think this is what Kim had in mind but Alaska feels like he’s done his duty.  Later, they both get some type of spa treatment where they have to shower off together.  Kim finally gets her shower moment and Alaska wonders why he didn’t ever want to shower with her in the first place.

Kim and Alaska feel like they’ve fallen back in love with each other on the honeymoon.  On their last night, they are having a romantic dinner on the beach.  Alaska is going back to LA and Kim is going back to New York.  Alaska thinks they will make it even though they are separated.  He likes the feeling they are dating and thinks it makes their marriage stronger.  Kim doesn’t need to hear that Alaska still looks at her like his girlfriend instead of wife, even though he says she’s his forever girlfriend.  She thought they would be in a better place after a year of marriage and can see they will still be working stuff out the second year.

The Newlyweds were all on Watch What Happens Live.  Tina’s boobs are about to fall out of her top.  All the couples are still together.  Snippets from the show about each couple are shown.

WWHL1

First Jeff and Blair.  Andy asks Jeff about his relationship with his family.  They got a not so nice letter from them after the first episode.  It’s sad things are not any better with his family.  Andy asks how their sex life is going.  Blair tells them about having food poisoning after they got home from the therapist.  They say it’s a lot better.  Blair says something about enemas and even Andy is grossed out.

Next are Kathryn and John.  Andy asks them about people thinking John is rude and selfish and if he has any regrets.  John has regrets and feels bad about how he treated Kathryn.  Kathryn says they don’t take each other too seriously and she knows he loves her.  Kathryn says John is a great dad.

Next are Kim and Alaska.  Alaska is not trying to turn Kim into his mom.  He says he’s definitely a jerk and he just found out Kim keeps her money separate.  Alaska does not dominate Kim.  Kim is independent and lets Alaska lead.

Next are Tina and Tarz.  Tina and Tarz have a two week old baby boy and she looks fantastic.  You would never know it by looking at her.  She had the baby six weeks early and they can’t tell the name because US Weekly is paying them to reveal the name the next day.  By the way the name Tarz David.  They are not in touch with Tina’s dad much.  He’s married but Tina says he hasn’t done any healing.  It’s sad.

Poll Results:  Which couple will last the longest?

Tarz and Tina 39%
Kathryn and John 26%
Kim and Alaska 18%
Blair and Jeff 17%

_________________________________________

This entry was posted in Newlyweds. Bookmark the permalink.

237 Responses to The Newlyweds – The First Year and WWHL

Good morning everyone. It’s going to 100 in MD today. AZGirl I know you’re saying “100. Puleezzzz.”. 🙂 I hope everyone stays cool today. Have a great day.

This is going to be a great day. Why? it’s BIG BROTHER DAY!!! Bring it on!

Oh boy Powell, they are saying over 100 by tomorrow here, and lasting through the weekend.

supposed to be the last day of the heat wave here in NY Powell but i dont believe it-i think its just going to be a hot and humid summer…hitting the pool today with the kiddies!!!

Good Morning, it’s hot in Texas, too, Powellypooh. Sitting here in the a.c., so it’s all gooooood!

• Kansas Girl says:

Yes, 100 here and high humidity. I’ve been in air conditioning all morning and stepped outside — whooooooof. Supposedly it’s 88. But it feels much higher already.

• princesspindy says:

My hubby just left to go to MD today, he’ll be back tomorrow….that’s hot!!!

Mr. P will get a taste of MD summer time. I don’t mind the heat at all since this is my kinda weather. I just don’t like humidity. Not good on the hair, it makes you feel sticky & that’s what’s not good for people w/poor health.

• AZGirl says:

Powelly poo……SUCK IT UP! Hehehe. It is going to be 117 here this weekend.

Good morning 🙂 Day off! woohoo (Vicki whohoo) I’m sorry it’s too early.

~Whispering~ yippee

I’m surprised that Tarz & Tina won that poll.

When I first started watching I thought Tarz and Tina were not a good match, but now I think they will make it. They balance each other out. I don’t think Kim and Alaska have a real marriage. They don’t really live together and that’s where the real work comes in – when you live with someone day in and day out. I think Kathryn and John will make it. Blair and Jeff ??

• Rebecca says:

It is a really nice mix of couples. I hope Tina and Tarz make it, but I wish Tina wouldn’t wear half as much makeup as she does. She doesn’t need it.

I love Tina-shocking I know!!! I think the make up and the glitter and the way she dresses is all part of her act-but man she is funny!!! She knows what she is doing and has a great sense of humor about herself.
          I liked Alaska on WWHL but I didn’t like him all season long-
          I still think John is a sexist pig but Kathryn doesn’t seem to mind so I think they will be together forever
          Blair is my fav but what a drama queen-he expresses every emotion known to man every second!! Jeff seems to be very introverted so I find them balancing each other well. I just hope Blair doesn’t end up cheating on him with a younger guy b/c he needs a lot of attention and Jeff doesn’t seem like he can keep up ( pun intended).
          I can’t believe Tina’s dad got married and that Tina and Tarz had a baby-that is a lot to deal with in the first year of marriage!!!

• Rebecca says:

I agree about Blair. (Please don’t cheat on sweet Jeff)

• Kat From Ohio says:

I love Tina too

• Amalfi says:

I like Tina too, Jill!

BTW I thought she and Blaire would be BFFs but she wrote on facebook they were in a twitter war and Blaire is getting on her last damn nerve. lol… both total divas.

I bet they do get along and were both trying to create drama…2 drama queens!!!

• Amalfi says:

I hope, but they didn’t seem to interact during WWHL — and when Andy asked Blaire who they thought would last longest — he said he and Jeff and then Kathyrn and John….totally ignored Tina and Tarz’s existence.

When Blaire talked about enemas, Tina and Tarz gave each other looks and mouthed TMI. I can see both of them wanting to be the favorite. lol…. I do still like them both, but I can see how Blaire can get on anyone’s last damn nerve.

Indeed-Blair is a bit nerve taxing!! He is very needy but I get a kick out of the Blair Flair!! Him and Tina totally ham it up for the attention-they probably love/hate each other!!!

When Tina was in NYC her PR had a pic of her & she looked beautiful, flawless. When she does her own makeup or if she has a makeup artist doing it for the show it is not done well at all. There is always a dark look around her eyes and nose.

Agree Powell. She needs to take a page from Bethenny’s book– MUCH less is more

Her face is a bit masculine to me

Rebecca I just said that– I need to read quicker ~~~~
          Tina needs much much less makeup

Treading into drag queen territory

• I think Kim said they live together now. They don’t seem to have a real relationship at all and I didn’t enjoy their interactions. I ended up thinking Tarz and Tina did have a good relationship. I think John is growing and they have a chance. Blair and Jeff don’t seem compatible, and now that the physical attraction is wearing off they are doomed. Blair is way TMI for me.

Oops I didn’t hear the part about Kim and Alaska living together now. That will be the real test. But they’ve known each other a long time and they say divorce is not an option, so maybe they’ll make it. I hope they all make it but I have my doubts about Blair and Jeff unless Blair grows up. I like them both though.

• Amalfi says:

Jeff and Blaire are doomed. I like both of them individually. Together they are oil and water…. trying to be together, but destined to separate without a lot of constant attention.

• Becky Grey says:

I’ve never watched this show, but I saw a small part of last night WWHL(after show maybe).Just for the 8 minutes I watched, I wanted to smack the crap out of her. Was it me or did Andy seemed to be annoyed with dealing with someone/all of them?

I don’t even think its the distance that is the real issue w/Kim & Alaska. I think they didn’t have the right expectations of their marriage. Kim knew Alaska went back & forth between LA & NYC before they were married. He’s in the music biz. Why did she think that would change after they married? On the other hand Alaska knew Kim’s biz was mostly in NYC, she doesn’t do much in LA but wants to expand into LA in the future. He tells her to come to LA when she really can’t yet. Alaska doesn’t like to talk about his feelings. Marriage was going to change that? NO. They have different ideas on the man & woman roles in marriage even though Kim says Alaska is “the king”, she doesn’t really believe that. And they have different ideas about money. All of these things should have been worked out before they were married. I don’t know who REALLY wanted to get married.

4. Rebecca says:

Wow – the Supreme Court made a good ruling!

5. lulu says:

Good morning!!!!!! Another beautiful day!! My aiden is a month old and already 11 pounds I originally thought #1 would be bigger/taller but aiden is already bigger than #1. Both doing well no word on relocating yet there is talk that it may not happen for a few months. Now that the dust settled on that a new issue. My landlord whom I never met stopped by he wants to fire the management company and reduce our rent. Our lease is with the management company so crossing fingers that he just can’t cancel the lease. This is not sitting well with me though sigh!

Bb thank u for the newlywed recap. I have to wonder was tina just acting for the camera? The scene with her father reeked insincerity. Poor john has compete with his son for his wife’s affection. Haha!!!! What did he expect 🙂

• cusi77 says:

Your Baby is already one month old? OMG! Time flies when you are having fun! Lol. I am sure He is a healthy baby and in a very good hands, LuLu! Give them a kiss for me!

• windycitywondering2 says:

I was thinking the same thing! Thanks for saying it so sweetly Cusi!
        Don’t worry the weight thing LuLu. My first was 5lb4oz and the second was 10lb8oz – but the first is now taller and looks like a football player! Go figure right?!

Happy one month birtday, Aiden!!!

Hey Lulu. Are you feeding Aiden fried chicken & biscuits? He’s growing like a weed. 🙂 I’m an glad the little guys are doing so well. That’s what its all about.

I am glad you all have a bit of a breather on the move. Maybe this means they will give you proper notice.

I hope the landlord can’t just tear up your lease just because he wants to fire tthe management company. He doesn’t have legal cause to tear up your lease. Good luck w/the outcome.

I hope your family is having a great summer w/your 2 little guys.

BB-I forgot about the dolphins!! Kim was annoying me with the crying and carrying on-for heavens sake!! She said in one breath that she likes an adventurous vacation and cries over swimming with dolphins the next??( I do not like adventure on vacation-I like a swim up bar and some relaxing but I would for sure swim with dolphins…if they were in a pool with a swim up bar!!!!)

• Rebecca says:

I would cry but for a different reason… Free the whales!

If she cried b/c of that-I would understand!!!! But she cried like it was a pool full of sharks…

I’ve never been swimming with dolphins, for lots of reasons. But I know as a SCUBA diver, I would be very careful around them. Dolphins can hold their own, and that snout can hurt!

I’m sure you have to be careful around them-I just thought it was funny how she was talking a big game about adventure and then cried over swimming with them…I guess it could have been anything and she would have cried-basically I think she was either being a phony when she said she loves adventure or when she cried over the adventure.

Is it true that dolphins are very sexual? seriously!!! Some people say they are the only other mammals besides human who engage in sex for pleasure. Some people say that’s a myth. This is why I will not swim with the dolphins. I would cry too if someone wanted me to go into a big pool of perverted sharks.

• melthehound says:

I have heard that too on some of these animal planet shows. People forget that these are first, wild animals. Just like the idiot who raises a tiger from a cub and then is surprised when it tries to eat his face off.

and by sharks I meant dolphins. bwwahahahaha!! need more coffee

• princesspindy says:

If you really want to know I can have my daughter do her “Dolphin Rant”….they are sexual predators…..IPBBHO!

Go Beanie, Go Beanie, do your dolpin rant, do your dolphin rant,,,go Beanie, go Beanie

• princesspindy says:

I am so sick of hearing about Rapist Dolphins 😦 All I can think of is Flipper!!!

• Laineylainey says:

Well it’s a good thing I never said they were rapists, (i actually didnt know about that) nor did I bring Dolphins up today; I apologize for calling them perverted sharks yesterday. But I had already moved on to today’s blog. Right when I thought I was out, I got pulled back in. ….ok, I’m out again! See you on the next dolphin free blog! 😍

• princesspindy says:

omgosh, I started a The Sopranos marathon this week…I had never seen it before, the one guy LOVES that line! I roared when you called them perverted sharks cuz of PBB’s rants, lol!

• Laineylainey says:

Yeah, that’s Silvio! That line is cool. It almost makes the original line from Godfather 3 comical! Can’t help but laugh!

I don’t know Lainey. Closest I’ve ever been to them is when they ride the bow wave of a boat.

• Rebecca says:

When does Whale Wars come back on?

I dunno. I’ve just never had any desire to swim with dolphins. :: shrug ::

OK-but the dolphins were totally not the point!!!

• windycitywondering2 says:

ITA – Kim was going into a very uncomfortable full freak out mode – Alaska didn’t seem to take her fear seriously. Maybe he can’t read her body language because they haven’t been together enough…..nay, we could read it so he should have been able to as well!

I think he believed that she LOVED adventure so he was confused by her freak out. If that were me and my husband and he planned something like that and I DIDN’T freak out he would be shocked as hell…he knows I LOVE nothing about adventure!!!

• Kansas Girl says:

That worried me too. She was clearly totally freaked out and on the edge of melting down. I was surprised she continued to swim. He or the trainer should have seen that and let her come to the side. She could have met the dolphins more gradually and been more comfortable. I think she didn’t realize how large they were. That look of fear is something I never want to see on anyone and is unmistakable. Not faked. Alaska should have helped his wife!

Rebecca I too was crying because of the captivity of it —- dolphins are I believe #3 or #4 smartest animals on earth
        SO sad

Maybe those “rapes” are payback for their brothers and sisters in captivity. 😦
        (Rape is bad I know I know )

• Rebecca says:

Blackfish comes out soon. I cry during the trailer.

I don’t think I’d be able to handle it.
            I’ll wait till it’s on cable. Then force myself to watch.
            I don’t feel an ounce of sympathy for the hurt humans working at concentration camp/Sea World

When he showed her the pics of the place one was of dolphibs & I believe he said they would go swimming w/them & she was excited so I don’t get her on that.

I thought he showed her pics too Powell and then I thought I imagined it b/c she was acting all crazy and scared…she confused the hell out of me!!!!

7. cusi77 says:

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks BB for the Blog!

I found this article about KIM Z-B. The source said to be the most reliable in AT, BUT said that Kim is 40 something Yo. which is false… She is 35… Judge for yourselves…

straightfromthea.com/…/busted-kim-zolciak-pregnant-and-smoking-agai…‎

Jun 7, 2013 – Atlanta’s Most Reliable Source of Entertainment Gossip

8. Kat From Ohio says:

I thing Tarz and Tina are going to be very happy together. He realized he hadn’t been there for her and his apology seemed sincere. He was much more supportive in the second half of the season. Her father was being ridiculous. A woman in her thirties is NOT going to see her father’s new wife as her “mother.” She’s going to see her as… her father’s new wife. As theatrical as she was, I was completely behind her reaction.

However, I’m glad that the woman seemed sensible and kind. It’s a shame she and her father aren’t in contact right now though.

• Amalfi says:

I am guessing that the no-talking state of affairs is probably a result of witnessing all the things done and said on the show that the dad was not previously aware of until the show aired, don’t you think? I am sure the topless photoshoot went over well. I know they are a performing family, but he is clearly Indian first and everything else second.

I hope her dad finds whatever he is searching for. I felt sad hearing him talk about his expectations for his new marriage… they seem unrealistic but it seems he and his new wife seem compatible. Hope it all works out for all of them.

Tina annoys the hell out of me with all her drama and demands that other people be dramatic too. And I don’t know what sort of power games she and her father are playing with each other but it’s not healthy. Heck, they deserve each other. And I suppose this is another case where the apple isn’t falling far from the tree.

John seems to be a really old school dad. Basically, he feels it’s all the mom’s job. And Katherine (?) feeds into that by taking over all child care stuff and leaving him out. And he can’t even be buggered to read the effing instructions to install the baby seat in his car. They’ve got a LOT of learning to do.

There’s a 10 year age difference between Blair and Jeff. And one grew up with love and support and the other didn’t. That’s a LOT of differences they’ve got to overcome.

Kim and Alaska? I dunno. The thing about the way she thinks of their finances really bothers me. Not just the lying and the money part, but the general attitude too.

Orson that is good. Tina & her father are playing power games w/one another. 1st her father. He seemed like he wanted Tina for himself & now Tina. She wants her father to accept her husband no questions asked but wants her father to herself. Interesting.

Katherine will start to regret John if she doesn’t communicate that their marriage is a partnership in everything including raising kids.

Kim & Alaska shouldn’t have gotten married. She agreed to “the husband is king in our house & whatever he says goes” but she has no intention of living that way. And she says Alaska is not open, so she thought getting married would change that? They get on my nerves. I see them divorcing, he moving to LA permanently & her stay in NYC.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I thought Tina’s dad bringing Heather to dinner and talking about getting married and having a baby was set up by him. He is a distant and emotionally cruel person. Tina is over the top Bollywood but her reactions at the hookah lounge were real.

I agree Kat

9. Butters'Mom says:

Thanks again guys for all the good wishes yesterday. It made my day!

Whatever this is about…Brooks will tell-he can’t shut up!!!

cryptic… spill it Brooksie.

• cusi77 says:

Yeah! Spill it Brooks! They are so much alike… What he is taking about that he did the opposite?

• Amalfi says:

Yay! Finally. Vicki can be ratchet at times, but Brooks has got to go.

WTF? & on Twitter. Moron. Out of all the eligible drop dead gorgeous businessmen in the OC Vicki hangs her hopes on a loser.

• cusi77 says:

I thought that they deserved each other… Now I am sure! Lol. The cheater, cheated! Way to go! Well… I still think that Vicki can do better than Brooks in her life.

I had never seen the first 5 Seasons and I got some glimpse of some of them during last week… Vicki and her double standards… One for her and another for the rest of the Universe!

Example: Fighting with Tamra for siding with Simon, her husband!

Then by the end of Season 7 shouting to the top of her lungs to Tamra for not respecting HER siding with Brooks!

See? Same situation, different standards!

Yeah. I thought when Vicki told Tamra Tamra should be siding w/her instead if her husband I thought .”BS Vicki. Are you kidding?”. Tamra had points & Simon had points when they were discussing the issues in their marriage but Vicki had no right to ask that of Tamra.

• cusi77 says:

That scene was my first Impression of Vicki… can you imagine? What the Heavens goes through the head of this woman? The only person who can come first for me before my husband would be my child (IF the adult is in the wrong), let aside a Housewife friend/acquaintance… Vicki is Narcissistic to the book!

• melthehound says:

Did she lose her mind because she was defending her thing with Brooks or was it because she was being questioned (Vicki)?

• cusi77 says:

IMO. It was because Tamra disrespected Brooks. (Thing that she DID with Tamra’s Husband -not lover)

• Becky Grey says:

Maybe in the lawsuit Vickie aimed him out. You never know, but then again I don’t care enough.

• cusi77 says:

Becky_ “but then again I don’t care enough.” Haa! Dying laughing so hard!

Becky that’s a good point. Maybe Vicki’s lawyer got her to finally take the blinders off & see what Brooks did. IMO he sweet talked Vicki into giving him a stake in her shares just so that he could sell them for the dough. He had no intentions on keeping those shares.

What did she give him shares in? I remember hearing about a lawsuit but I don’t recall what it was for. Can you give me a run down on what’s going on. By the way I love your name.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I think it was Wines by Wives – wondering what Tamra thinks about this lawsuit.

• Amalfi says:

Wasn’t it the Vicky’s Vodka thing?

• Becky Grey says:

Yes it was the Vickie Vodka. She gifted a percentage of her share of the company. He used his share to borrow against for money he need to satisfy his child support. He claim that he would go to jail if it wasn’t paid. So the partner gave Brooks the money and it seems Brooks didn’t do what he said he was going to do with the money , a form of fraud and conversion. Vickie allegedly didn’t work on the business as their contract states and was trying to devaluate the business after the money was taken out of it.
                Correct me if I’m misinterpreting this “deal”.

• Amalfi says:

Well, that might explain the breakup. That was with his limited interest in her sideline company. Can you even imagine if that vulture had access to her personal money? Breanna is no idiot – there would’ve been not a thing left.

If she knew about it and stopped working on the business then she is as big a douche as he is.

10. lillybee says:

Doma is dead, yea.

Not much on TV during the day. 😦 It’s a gazillion degrees outside. Too hot and humid to do anything fun. Nappy day. 🙂

12. windycitywondering2 says:

Thank you BB for the wrap up recap. I begrudgingly got into the Newlyweds – all the couples seemed to have major personal expectations that would doom the marriage. An example: John is a self centered goat and Katherine was on a mission to be a wife and mother and either didn’t see John’s true personality or simply ignored it.
    At the end of the season the only couple I liked as a couple was Tarz and Tina (go figure right?!). I was so happy to hear they had a baby – and she looked fantastic!
    But the individual I really felt for the most was Blair – he really, really wants to take Jeff’s horrible past away and I hope he can because IMO he was the only one putting everything he is into making his partner happy. And if anyone is going to cheat in that relationship, I put my money on Jeff.

• boston02127 says:

I agree about John. Just when he does something to make me think he’s ok, he quickly does or says something so stupid. He’s lazy too.

I don’t care for Jeff & Blair. I don’t like watching the touchy touchy thing on TV. I don’t want to watch them or anyone couple in a bathtub or making out in bed. It’s gross.

• boston02127 says:

I read that Tina’s baby was born six week premature on the 6th of this month.

I like Blair & Jeff. And no bathtub scenes please. Remembering Tamra & Eddie’s make me want to vomit.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I over look the touchy feeling with all of them. Blair breaks my heart because his expectations of what he can do to make Jeff a happy and emotionally available individual don’t seem possible given Jeff’s defense system.

Windy you are in my head …..

Get out!! (Elaine Benes push to the chest)

• windycitywondering2 says:

LOL guess great minds think alike!

Question- was there a Windy City Wondering 1?
          Or you were always with a 2 or added a 2 later on ?

• windycitywondering2 says:

I was 1 and then wordpress made me be 2. Don’t know why but I think it had something to do with me adding the picture of my girls. So call me WCW1 or WCW2 but don’t call me late for dinner!!

*agrees with boston* – what really surprised me was that I actually like Tarz and Tina – what is Tarz’s given name? I feel ridiculous calling him Tarz…. – anyway, at the beginning of this show, I thought those two would be my least favorite, but of all the couples, they seem to be the strongest –

phone conversation with hubby this morning – while I am at work – he is home – with the twins – now, this weekend – Sunday – we opened the pool –

hub – I’m going to Home Depot with the girls
    me – they don’t like going there.. do they know they are going there yet?
    hub – yep – told them to get dressed – 11:-00 in the morning is too long to be in their pjs still –
    me – why don’t you go by yourself and leave them home?
    hub – because they have been asking to go in the pool since 8:00 am – I tried telling them that there are chemicals in there to balance out the ph, but they keep asking me so I’m not taking any chances – they come with me – if they stay home, as soon as I pull out of the driveway, they will be in the pool
    me – ok but they will be cranky –
    hub – I know but at least they will be ok – besides I’ll take them to McDonalds for lunch – that will make them happy (my husband does not like McDonalds and does not like the girls eating it)
    me – ok – have fun and stay away from the power tools…
    hub – it never ends – it never ends –

I have not heard from him since – hopefully all went well – it’s going to be a long summer…………

• princesspindy says:

HAHA, Pool Chemicals, I LOVE IT, I use to use that excuse when I didn’t want a bunch of kids over swimming and just wanted peace and quiet!!! I would say in my most disappointed and sincere voice, “Oh, I am so sorrrrrry, I just put in the chemicals, I didn’t know you wanted to swim, you should have told me”….hahahaha!!! They would run off to some other sucker’s house!!

Shamrock they are just fine. Tell your girls they might have to fix something one day so they better familiarize themselves w/HD. 🙂

• shamrockblonde says:

thanks Powell – I know the girls will be okay its Mr. Shamrock that worries me – I get more annoyed when they start fighting in the pool – screaming at each other – that gets them in the house oh so fast – Mr. Shamrock worries that they will get hurt me I worry about ending up on the 10:00 news!!

• princesspindy says:

Ya know that scene in Desperate Housewives where she walks into the pool, fully dressed and gets the kid…..been there, done that!! But I stepped out of my flip flops first, lol! I told him to get out and wouldn’t and he didn’t think I could get him cuz he was in the pool…..HA!! The look on his face was priceless!! The other kids just ran home, didn’t even need to be told to leave cuz they knew “sh*t just got real!”

we have a 5 ft above ground pool – the girls like to stand on the edge of the pool and jump in – generally trying to land on the one in the pool – or they stand on top of the ladder and dance – at one point last summer, on of them attempted to jump into a donut float – it did not go well – she popped the float – this drives Mr. Shamrock to distraction – he is constantly in fear that they will get hurt – he lasts about a half hour with this going on and then he orders them out – soo much fun….

as for Big Brother – Elissa Slater, one of the houseguests, is Rachel’s sister – there are a few others that are related, but that is the only one I know for sure – looking forward to the show and to Jeff’s recaps especially!!!

It looks like Aaron Hernandez just threw his life away. What is with these NFL players?
    He was just charged with first degree murder. What a waste. 😦
    The Patriots released him a few hours ago needless to say.

I know. It’s sad & ridiculous. A waste of 2 lives & his god given talent. There are so many guys that try to make it to the NFL & don’t & he throws it all away.

I wasted TWO hours of precious dvr time missing the semi final of the FIFA over this idiot.
      Couldn’t they put it on another espn channel– idiots

I’m so effing pissed

I checked out Brook Ayers twitter timeline. I think Vicki finally got it together and dumped him.

• windycitywondering2 says:

We say “Hawks Win! Hawks Win! but now we can say “Hawks won the Cup! Haws won the Cup!” The Blackhawks won Lord Stanley’s Cup this year and no one knows who will win the Cup next year.

17. iceNfire says:

Well Dance Mom’s really jumped the shark and I’m pissed about it. Why do I want to watch Candy Apple kids I don’t know or even care about. Little boy spins on his head? Big deal! All three of my kids did that when they were little.
    Abby keeps saying Maddie is a star, those other kids don’t care enough to come to L.A. …bet 2 gazillion dollars the other girls weren’t invited. At this point if Maddie did get an acting gig I wouldn’t watch the show. I was over that little girl when her younger sister tried to give her a hug and Maddie pushed her away and hit her.
    Big Brother starts tonight…Yippie!

• windycitywondering2 says:

I can’t watch the Rotten Candy Apples either. ITA – jumped the shark.

• I tried to watch the show last night and it was awful. It seemed like filler. Who cares who Cathy has on her team. We don’t have connections to any of those kids.

• Becky Grey says:

I am a causal watcher, but I have dvred it. I don’t want to see the Candy Apples either. Who are these children and who cares? The head spinning boy and his father are annoying. Anthony is annoying (BTW, one of my colleagues was his very first dance teachers). Cathy is annoying. Viv, is beautiful. The other students add nothing, nor do the parents.

Just got back from the pool…my gosh this heat!!! It’s Johnny Blazes out there!! Almost 6 pm and we are still at 100 degrees….thank The Lord for the A/C!!

🙂 JNNTJ I haven’t heard that in a long time. “It’s Johnny Blazes out there”. Yes. Thk goodness for A/C.

Good evening. 106 off my back porch in the shade. And frankly this is better with low humidity but thank goodness for A/C. I say that all summer long!!!

Jill how are you at 100? I’m 40 minutes east of the city and we are at low 80s or so— SO much better than horrible yesterday

Idk chimosa but it’s hot as hell here!!!! Still blazin’ out there now!!

I hate it. I love fall and can’t wait except stink bugs have ruined fall forever for me 😦
          I hate the heat

Mookies1mom…Call the Midwife season 1.

Oh no. It’s thundering & lightening. Please, please power don’t go out. ;-(

Diva. Where are you? How are you, Mr. Ford & Pita doing? I miss you.

Has anyone gotten an email from Detox? I hope she and her family are doing well.

• cusi77 says:

I have been thinking in Detox, Powell. I wish her the best and hope she will be back to share her extraordinaire Stories and sense of humor! I MISS You Detox!!!!

• VV says:

I second that.

Powell I have emailed Detox a bunch of times and still haven’t heard from her…I think of and her family often and I miss her so much!!! I hope I hear from her soon!!!

Also HilDogAtl. I hope she is coping much better.

24. Orson says:

Oh, tomorrow is Thursday. There’s a chat at 9:00 pm eastern. We’d love to see you there.

Orson I appreciate you reminding us. Thks so much.

• cusi77 says:

What program do we have at that time? Since Project Runway finished, I have nothing better to watch than Women poisoning husbands and Husbands drowning wives in the bathtub… In ID!

25. chismosa says:

Frederik time!!!

So glad to hear that you all liked Tarz and Tina. I agree totally with your assessment BB. Can’t believe that I watched the show and actually liked it

I agree with whoever said Jeff may cheat first on Blair ….Blair is really so wonderful to Jeff, I hope Jeff realizes it.
    Now onto another gay Jeff from California that I like– Lewis is back soon! I never watched Interior Therapy but I may

The only thing i don’t understand about Tina’s baby’s name is that they didnt give the baby Tarz’s actual last name? What?
    Even stupid Kartrashian gave her kid Yeezus’ last name. Hmmm

I think you’ll like Interior Therapy, Chismosa. I really enjoyed it – almost better than Flipping Out.

Ok I want to see Jenny pregnant
        I’ll do it

So— do you think in your opinion, on Newlyweds that Kathryn had to have been pregnant at her wedding ?

And sorry I should know this- (plus I’ve been to the hospital where she delivered CONSTANTINE – [real name dammit!]– a hundred times for my friends’ giving birth), was the formula she was giving to the baby meant she was not breastfeeding?
        Just wondering

But all the alcohol she must have drank at her honeymoon!?!

26. lillybee says:

I am watching the Shield on hula.

27. chismosa says:

Did anyone watch Paula Deen on today, today?

I just watched it. You know Wendy had pointed out some body language tics from her self-released videos (nodding when she was saying No, things like that)

I’m just wondering what the consensus was with the public on today.
    I was a bit confused when she said she never used the N word ever (after the one incident she admits she did, being held up at gunpoint or something ?)- however she said she did NOT lie in the deposition where she admitted to yes, using it several times.
    I’m confused — Matt was pretty stern with her but never clarified that
    Maybe I just heard it incorrectly
    ❓ ❓

• Donna says:

Her brother was the main offender (accused of sexual harassment) why are they not holding a torch to his feet? Oh I get it, Martha Stewart was jailed and the men that did the same exact thing was not held accountable. I have an ex-brother.

Got it.
        Crazy, once she got into any business with her bro she should have kept an eye on him and set limits.

So now the only holdout is QVC

She’s pretty much lost everything at this point. I don’t know how I feel about it.

• lillybee says:

There was a lot of stuff that they didn’t talk about on Today. Like Bubba having porn on his computer when he spoke to female employees and dark -skinned staff could only use the back door and the bathroom in the back. There appears to be a lot of sexual harassment going on too Another thing is that staff was required to work at parties at her home and expected to be happy with being paid with beer.

Maybe they didnt talk about on the Today b/c it hasn’t been proven yet. The only fact of this whole thing is that Paula Deen admitted to saying the N word. Lisa Jackson has a lot of accusation against the Paula Deen brand but at this point that’s all they are. She asked for a million dollars and Paula said no-Lisa Jackson said I will take you down and here it is…all about the MONEY!!!

How long ago did she use the N word? Maybe she has evolved? Should she
                be punished for the rest of her life?

Since the case isn’t about that and Lisa Jackson has said she never heard Paula use the word (but has since changed her story) I don’t think she needs to be burned at the stake for it. Who hasn’t said a questionable thing in their lives?

• Amalfi says:

I guess she shouldn’t be burned at the stake for it, but I simply did not believe a word she said in her interview. Thanks to Trampy Tamra, I can spot fake tears pretty well.

If that’s the case why is she being let go at all?

• Amalfi says:

She is being let go because her endorsement credibility is whack right now. Her losing those partnerships has nothing to with guilt or innocence. It is a business where your influence and likeability among the consumers of the products she endorses is everything and right now, she is not in a favorable place and her partners do not see her bouncing back from this. I do feel bad. She had a couple of troubled years recently. But I do not believe she was telling the truth today.

Souldn’t they be going after him instead of Paula? Am I missing somethings?

Where in the world is Lisa Renee???? Anyone hear from her??…I’m going to send her a tweet!!!

Hi Jill,
      I’ll e-mail Detox tonight. I’ll let you know. Does anyone have Lisa’s address?

Ok Martha Stewart cracking Andy over the head with bottles is HYSTERICAL!!!! She is loving it…and so am I!!!!!!

30. Amalfi says:

I dont really watch this show regularly, but Ryan on MDDNY is probably one of the best looking human beings I have ever seen.