RHOOC Blogs Blogged: MALIBU COUNTRY-GATE

RHOOC Blogs Blogged: MALIBU COUNTRY-GATE by BB

HEATHER’S STORY:  Heather was excited to tell the girls about getting offered a GUEST STARRING role on Malibu Country.  She didn’t intend to tell them what she had learned about Gretchen until Tamra asked about it.  Heather says, “If you are wondering why I chose to share this information, I was annoyed on Tamra’s behalf. There is a difference between discussing an incident that happened among friends and spreading idle gossip that you are a third party to and whose only purpose is meant to offend.”

Heather is a starHeather explained to the group they (the Malibu Country people) had called to check the availability for Gretchen and others for a small walk on role.  Gretchen was never “offered” anything and that small part was written out of the show.  The role Heather was offered was a GUEST STARRING ROLE, not a small walk on role.

Side Note:  On the episode, Heather was telling the girls and the audience that it might be a recurring role; sadly Malibu Country was cancelled after one season.

Heather explains, “I only asked the casting director about Gretchen because I was excited for her. She wanted to get into this business and I thought maybe we would be working together. Let this be said. I am not a competitive person — I truly believe there is room for everyone. I don’t however condone using getting “offered a role” as a way of having Tamra disinvite Alexis to dress shopping. Calling to check one’s availability for a few lines on sitcom and being offered a guest starring role are two different things. Also, if there was a tangible opportunity for Gretchen to do a network sitcom, which I don’t believe she has done before, she wouldn’t turn it down. Nor would Tamra want her to. She wasn’t offered a role. Period.”

GretchGRETCHEN’S STORY: Gretchen says, “I explained to Tamra that her dress shopping day was one of the days that Malibu Country had requested my time and was honest with her that I rather go take that opportunity versus dealing with the potential drama that could ensue with Alexis there. I really was over all of us having the same fight with Alexis and quite frankly I just didn’t want to be back in that situation or be around it again. However my ‘I need to be a good friend no matter how I feel’ conscience took over and I decided the right thing to do was go and support Tamra — no matter who was there. I had already asked Tamra to move the date once because I couldn’t make it the first time and was bummed, so I didn’t feel right asking her to change it again. So I told my agent, who called me about the part that I was not available on that Friday and that was the end of it…..or at least I thought.”   I’m with Heather on this one; I’m not sure I believe Gretchen would give up an opportunity to be on a nationally-televised sitcom (walk-on part or not) in order to go wedding dress shopping with Tamra and the girls.

Slade and Gretchen consider Heather and Terry to be good friends and adore them, so it took Gretchen by surprise and hurt her to hear Heather questioning her and saying she either got something colossally confused or that she lied.  Gretchen says there would be no good reason to lie about something like that and especially to Heather, who is in the business.

Gretchen wonders why Heather failed to tell her she was talking to the Malibu Country people when she (Gretchen) told her (Heather) she had been called by them.  Gretchen says, “I would think as my friend she would say, ‘Oh how cool that we both might be doing something on the same show.’”   But Heather never said anything about it at the Salsa Party nor did she say anything about it when she said she had an appointment the next day and would meet them all for Tamra’s dress shopping instead of riding with them in the limo.

Gretchen says she would never have personally gone to an audition or table read and then discussed something Heather told her with the producers.  She thinks it was unprofessional and inappropriate and feels it was done behind her back.  Gretchen says, “If she got information from producers that were different from casting and my agent then she should have come to me to discuss it or at least allowed me to defend myself or give my point of view in front of all the ladies. As Lydia and Lauri pointed out it was not cool to have that conversation with all the women without me there to defend myself.”

As Gretchen continued to watch the show, she become even more baffled (usually she’s confused in her blogs, but she has changed from being confused to being baffled) because she would have thought not only would Heather have told her about her Malibu Country offer, but would have also put in a good word for her.  Gretchen knows they weren’t up for the same part as her agent told her the Malibu Country people wanted her to play herself.

Gretchen says, “I was relieved to see that at least Lauri and Lydia stuck up for me. I would expect that from Lauri, because we have always been on good terms. But I was surprised and happy about Lydia because up to this point we hadn’t really had that much of a connection. I sincerely appreciated that. Lauri clarifying that Vicki accusing me of being a liar is ridiculous considering everything she has been lying about for years, goes to prove once again Vicki will do anything to deflect something off herself. It was crazy to see how desperate she was to have everyone believe I was a liar. It just continued to make me realize how truly malicious and hateful she is towards me.”

TamTAMRA’S STORY:  Seems Tamra may be covering for Heather by explaining why she never told Gretchen about her role on Malibu Country when Gretchen mentioned her own opportunity at the Salsa Party. Tamra says, “Heather getting a role on Malibu Country was a surprise, well not really . . .She did NOT tell me she had been entertaining the offer for weeks until that day at lunch. She’s very quiet about her work and doesn’t talk about it until she has signed on the dotted line.”

Tamra explains that after she realized Tamra was not going to disinvite Alexis from the dress shopping day, Gretchen sent her a text (Plan 2 as Tamra calls it) telling her that she was offered a role in the new Reba McIntire show.  Tamra says, “She called it Big Country (she didn’t even have the correct name) and would be filming all day Friday, the day we were at Mark Zinino’s store.  I told her, ‘Congrats. That’s wonderful and please don’t worry about me. The experience of being on your first sitcom was more important.’ Basically I called her bluff without even knowing it.”

The day before the dress shopping, Tamra gets another text from Gretchen telling her she was turning down the role to spend the day with her dress shopping.  Tamra finds this ironic because Gretchen didn’t spend one second trying to help her find a dress.  She stood off to the side by herself.  Still, at the time Tamra thought what Gretchen did was sweet.

After Heather told Tamra the Gretchen Malibu Country situation, it all made sense to her and she realized Gretchen had lied to her.  Gretchen had been telling Heather the same story about how she got this role and she would be filming on Friday but decided to give it up just to be with Tamra.  Tamra says, “Heather being the professional did not tell G she had been cast on that show and that she knew there was no offer given to Gretchen — only a casting call that many reality stars were called for including Alexis. That was quickly abolished before interviews ever happened.”  What?!  Alexis was also included in that casting call?

What hurt Tamra worse than being lied to by Gretchen was the text she sent her two days after the dress shopping.  Tamra says, “Basically, she texted me to tell me what a great friend she was to give up her first role on a sitcom to spend that important day with me.”  Tamra didn’t have the heart to tell Gretchen she knew she was lying.  Tamra didn’t get the point of Gretchen’s text.  Did she want to make Tamra feel bad or like she owed Gretchen something?  Tamra needed to process everything and deal with it another time.  Tamra says, “To this day I don’t understand her motive for not wanting to go dress shopping with us. What was the real reason why she didn’t want to go? You could tell my by her body language that she did not want to be there.  Was it about Alexis or because it wasn’t about Gretchen?”

Seems to me Gretchen pretty much bobbed and weaved her way around the Malibu Country fiasco?  Did she really give up a chance to be on the show to go wedding dress shopping with Tamra?  Or did she already know she had lost out on that opportunity, but still wanted Tamra to think she was making the ultimate sacrifice for her?  I’m going with the second option.

_______________________________________

Happy Birthday NJBEV

_______________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County, RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

247 Responses to RHOOC Blogs Blogged: MALIBU COUNTRY-GATE

Good morning everyone. Happy 4th of July eve. Husker I know you are getting more excited. 🙂 Another “gate”. Yeahhhh BB. I can’t wait to read. Did we come up with “gate” here? Well everyone have a great day.

Good Morning, and Happy 4th of July EVE! yay!! hey, my son’s birthday is on the fourth of July!! He fit us into his birthday festivities,…we are having breakfast with him for his bday. Yay!!! birthday eggs? Just glad to spend a little time with him on his special day. I’m trying to find a fun place to go downtown or near Lady Bird lake. Breakfast fun? He’s planning to spend the day at some local watering hole, swimming and relaxing with his girlfriend.

I love it, another “gate”…if Nixon only knew what he started with Watergate, he never would have…oh never mind. so far, 2013 has brought us Hospital-gate, Malibu-country Gate…what else? Did Atlanta have a “gate”? Late-gate? When the ladies showed up at Nene’s for dinner five hours late? LOL!!

We lit the sky up last night for sure! Unfortunately, my husband burned the ribs, but the wings were great! Now I have five more days just to zone out and enjoy the great weather and my family. Happy 4th of July Eve to you all. How great is it we celebrate this wonderful holiday and all of the blessings we have to live in this great country. That’s what it’s all about!

That’s great you all had such fun. Now how did your hubby burn the ribs? That’s a no no. Did he burn the hotdogs? I love burnt hotdogs. It’s not summertime grilling until I’ve had my first burnt hotdog.

He put those ribs on waaaaaay too early. Oh well.

• Laineylainey says:

Ever since I read this, I have been craving a burned hot dog..I might not go all the way to burned…very well done, on the verge of over done? We’re grilling some nice steaks tonight gonna throw a couple weenies on there.

Happy Birthday NJBev. You were your mom & dad’s best 4th of July gift. I hope you get a red, white and blue cake. 🙂

Happy Birthday NJBev! 😀

Happy Birthday, NJ BEV!!! SENDING LOVE FROM TEXAS!!! (that’s why I glommed on to Texas Tarts post) yee haw!!!

I posted this on the previous blog but I think it is important enough to post again
    chismosa-you are not going to like this AT ALL!!!!

This is just so disrespectful and sad-the Ielpi family has suffered the loss of their son/brother from 9-11 and this stupid reality show had the poor sense to air and shoot this footage. Johnathan Ielpi’s father and brother carried his body from Ground Zero -such a tragic loss from 9-11 and now this stupid girl makes a mockery of his statue-Bravo has crossed a line and they say they will not air this episode again but it’s too late-the damage is done!!

Oh and the beyotch had the nerve to apologize and yet plug her product at the same time, yep and folks wonder why these twits are still single, who would want any of them! I am with the family on this one, how did this footage even make it on air in the first place! I was saying previously this show is a one season show, and from the ratings and the backlash I hope so. Shame on Bravo for not cutting the show or the footage before airing it in the first place!

Yeah T-Rex I saw that. To me that’s what she was really doing then adding a lame apology.

By the way who in their right mind is going to by a bottle coverup, uhm there is already beer coozies of all sorts, sizes, colors, etc. We give that crap away for free to our customers. Someone going to pay five bucks for a piece of cloth, that won’t really stop any moisture or keep your drink cold, just keeps you from using the free napkins you get at a store you purchased a drink from. She is getting BLASTED on every site that has aired the story. Good.

I’m glad she is getting blasted!!! I met her and actually found her to be very sweet and way smarter than she appeared to be on the show…I’m eating those words!!!!

I feel kinda sorry for her. But then I’m not a family member of one of the 9/11 victims. I completely understand the sentiment behind her perceived insensitivity and disrespectfullness (not a word?). She wasn’t thinking – I think she got caught up in the excitement of the moment. It’s costing her big time.

Lainey-if she was sixteen I might agree with you-but she is grown and she knows what happened on 9/11

I agree that Bravo should not have shown it but this Amanda lives there-she should know who the statue represents but she is too self absorbed to care about anything that doesn’t directly concern her I suppose

AmandaShitForBrains knew exactly what she was doing! She is not nineteen she is thirty and was an adult during the 2001 attacks, and then the subsequent memorials and such in their town. It’s a small enough community to be fully aware of what that monument meant. She purposely chose that, no doubt about it.

I’m going to agree-but I think we maybe giving her too much credit…she is a nitwit!!!

• missusmc says:

Agree 100%. It’s not just ignorant disrespect. It’s blatant disrespect. Disgusting.

It’s sad that she showed no respect for the statue and the meaning behind it.

• shamrockblonde says:

I live on Long Island – my cousin was murdered on 9-11 along with 342 other firefighters – I can still remember neightbors and friends waiting outside for the their loved ones to come home, gathering in driveways, comforting each other – I still remember when we learned of Ricardo’s death – this girl lives on the Island – she showed no respect to the memories of those who gave their lives to save others or the memorial that stands to honor them and their courage – she is certainly old enough to not only be aware of the events of that day and understand them – shame on her –

• Catseye says:

My deepest condolences to you and your family on the loss of your cousin. He lived and died a true hero.

• shamrockblonde says:

thank you Cat – he was – they all were – *hugs Catseye really hard*

So sorry Shamrock, I do remember you telling us about your cousin. I surely didn’t mean any disrespect to you or the families of the fallen heroes when I said I felt sorry for her. It is a horrible situation. There aren’t enough apologies, I suppose…when it’s the blood of your loved ones that is being trampled upon. Chismosa says she’s (Amanda) been issuing apologies (on twitter?), perhaps she needs to go onto WWHL to issue a televised apology. Bravo should apologize, too for airing it. CBS issued an apology for showing that cavalier footage of the wreckage on Amazing Race. This is most definitely a gaff of epic proportions!

Shamrock I’m sorry you loss your cousin on 9/11. It sometimes seems like it just happened. Tomorrow is a good day to also remember your cousin & all who was lost on that day in NY, VA, & PA. I will always believe that the men & women on those planes sacrificed their lives for us. They knew the inevitable & took those hijackers down for us. God bless everyone lost.

• ramonacoaster says:

These women are so clueless & self-absorbed – I thought this show would lead to some snark-worthy comments but I wind up getting angry instead. Joey definitely wants to be the next Bethenny Frankel going so far as to repeat her line from season 1 “I didn’t give up all I’ve given in to not hit it out of the park.” when she was meeting with her business partner. They can’t even think up their own lines.

Oh and Bethenny actually WORKED for a living and kept trying to brand herself while also holding down a J-O-B something these idiots seem to be allergic to, only one of those on the show actually work for a living.

T-Rex-Joey is the one who works. She is also trying to “brand herself” and has some sort of lip gloss/Chapstick thing

Actually she doesn’t work she is just doing the lipgloss/chapstick thing and lives at home, Casey is the one who actually works. Joey was the one to have a party in the middle of the day during a work week and was talking about how lucky she was to not have to work a regular job

Oh I thought she had a “real” job….but I can’t really see any of them working “real” jobs!!!

• melthehound says:

No, I don’t think she has a ‘real’ job. Though she claims he doesn’t, I think her daddy is 100% supporting her so she can do this venture. On the episode he wanted to know when she would start seeing a return from it. She said as part of that segment, she moved back in with him so she wouldn’t have to pay rent.

No TRex, you’re confusing her — Joey never said that. She went over to the girl’a house, who drinks a lot—the other brunette- and she always complained “working all day it’s nice to relax now”

I think you’re confusing her with the idiot adderall addict with the shakes, the very pretty one

• Twinkle Toes says:

Bethenny held down a job? When did she ever have a job? I don’t seem to recall that.

🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈HAPPY BIRTHDAY NJBEV-hope you have a wonderful birthday -you deserve the best!!!!!

6. california35 says:

Happy B-Day NJ Bev! 🙂

7. Rebecca says:

Happy Birthday NJBev! You share your day with very important lady – my nanna!

8. plainviewsue says:

Have a great birthday NJ Bev!!!!

9. plainviewsue says:

Gretchen has landed herself in a pile of doggie poop!

1) It was obvious she chose to wear Jeff’s ring to make sure everyone saw it & oohed aahed about it. How self absorbed and childish.

2) Regarding Malibu Country or whatever the cancelled show is called, Gretchen has no reason to be upset with Heather cos she didn’t say anything about the show beforehand. She was waiting until she was formally offered it. I get that. I believe in jinxing!!!

We are now seeing why Gretchen wasn’t made a bridesmaid!

I don’t think I posted yesterday, but I have to say, for the first time, in a LONG time, I actually enjoyed an episode of RHOC. I laughed at some parts. I loved seeing Tamra try on the gowns, and heaven help me, I didn’t hate Tamra or Heather this week!!! Alexis looked great.

Lauri is a POS and desperate. She could not hold her own around Vicki & I expect Vicki will eat her up next week!! How funny were the coming attractions with them fighting in their parkas and frozen faces. Well, they always have frozen faces, but this time it’s actually from the cold!!!!!

Lauri’s daughter put out a “statement” that she doesn’t have any friends in the porn industry (I am sure it was one of George’s kids) and that so much we see is not reality. Ya think?????

Even so, how does George feel about Lauri saying one of his daughters has a friend in the pron industry????

haha…”well they always have frozen faces, but this time it’s actually from the cold!” love that!

The pron industry…? LOL Now I’m hungry for some prawns. jk, just busting your chops.

I swear Gretchen thinks the viewers are stupid. Like I said yesterday there is no way Tamra would ever ask Gretchen or any of the other ladies to go wedding dress shopping w/her instead of pursuing an acting job. I do not like Tamra at all but even she’s not so selfish to have a friend miss that type of opportunity. Also Gretchen is not an actress & is not a popular reality tv personality so does she really think a network tv show would want her for anything more than a walk on in the background role? Why does she have to streeetttccchhhhh the truth. And she’d rather do her “role” than be in the room w/Alexis at the wedding gown shop. Puleezee. I think this BIG lie is why she wasn’t in Tamra’s wedding.

11. Kat From Ohio says:

i think it’s obvious there was no role for gretchen and it was a complete invention. moreover, it sheds real light on the fox news five debacle with alexis. she lies habitually about her ‘opportunities.’ remember how we were subjected to 5 weeks of the pussycat dolls? she would totally be like that with EVERY offer. there just aren’t any others and she’s full of shit.

i totally sided with her, sympathized with her, and liked her in her first season, but i hate her more than i’ve hated just about any housewife (other than jill and maybe adrienne)

Kat I got a kick out if the fact that Alexis was also offered a walk on. Here we go again, but Alexis didn’t bring it up once on Tamra’s day.

• lillybee says:

And Alexis is the one who really wants TV jobs, taking acting classes, etc.

Right. It seems to me that Gretchen tries to copy what the other ladies are doing. I know it looks like Malibu was contacting ladies in the reality tv genre but Gretchen just seems to always try to step on one of the ladies toes & then put on a “poor me” act.

• Catseye says:

I always knew Gretchen was lying about that Fox5 job. No way would she turn down an opportunity to make money, as greedy as she is, for one thing. For another, she has been nothing but a liar since she first came on the show.

12. realhousewifeva says:

I watched OC for the first time this season on a repeat! Now that it is not the `gang up on Alexis` show, I think I can stomach it a bit more. In the preview clip for next week Alexis says she was called about Malibu Country, as well. Alexis` timing always sucks, lol but I think Heather needs to RELAX. Clearly they were calling reality stars for some sort of walk on role (aside from the guest role they offered Heather). She is pretending these little one day roles are such a big deal (not to mention on a cancelled show!). However i totally think Gretchen is a LIAR FACE. LOL! She was so upset about Alexis being at the wedding shop that she wanted to make Tamra feel guilty so she exaggerated what the part was that she was offered on Malibu Country. NO WAY she would turn down any sitcom role to dress shop with Tamra. The whole time she was moping like a baby, just because Alexis was there?
    Gretchen is so upset about Tamra being friendly with Alexis but wasn`t that exactly how Vicki felt when Tamra buddied up to Gretchen last season? That`s right Gretchen, Karma is a biatch. Tamra is NO ONE`s BFF, and you fell for her trap…now she turned the tables and made you look like the mean girl. Well played, Tamra.
    I thought Alexis looked really stunning at the dress shopping.
    Lauri needs to get over trying to ruin Vicki`s life. What did she think would come out of this? As much as I can`t stand Vicki, the fact is that before the show was even on the air, she gave Lauri a job and tried to help her out when Lauri needed it most. Lauri owes Vicki a little bit of loyalty for that alone, in my opinion. This is going to blow up in her face, if you ask me.

Remember epi 1 at Heather & Terry’s formal no onion rings clam bake Gretchen’s TH she said she hoped Tamra & Vicki worked things out but on the other hand she would be suspicious if they did? Tamra & Vicki have a semi-friendship & now Tamra & Alexis have a semi-tolerable relationship, Gretchen doesn’t like anyone now that Tamra is trying to get along with. It’s just proof that Gretchen has to be front & center. Gretchen is just selfish.

• Rebecca says:

I’m glad Heather explained the taping schedule. That gives her total credibility and Gretchen none.

Am so jealous of Alexis’ butt. I wish she’d go back to her first season’s makeup. The bright colors of lipstick are a little off-putting.

13. melthehound says:

Morning people.. I hope you are all enjoying your day and will continue through the celebration of the official birth of our nation. That’s my nicety for the day.. I stopped watching the episode after the dress shopping because even that was too much. Not the shopping itself, that is what it is but the stuff that came with it. The Laurie running around in circles with Vicki and such… None of these heifers can just have a good time at someone else’s thing without bringing crap in to it (because that is THEIR good time). Gretchen, to me, was the worse one of them all. She went there dressed to stick out like a bloody thumb and that’s exactly what she looked like to me. I don’t think she gave two (you fill in the blank) about Tamra or the shopping at all. With things like this, I’m reminded of her singing debut with the PCD. I’m still looking over my shoulder after subjecting the hound to that mess. I think she went to start something with Alexis but she has gotten wise and bolted before anything could happen. Gretchen didn’t start anything because she missed her opportunity.

My first exposure to Tamra was the wine on Jeana at the pool party (I think it was a finale episode). That solidified my opinion of that woman right then and there. I don’t think particularly highly of Tamra but, Gretchen was right about one thing.. That was Tamra’s day and it should have stayed that way.. Put all the crap aside, celebrate with your ‘friend’ if you’re going to be there, or stay away from it. That goes for all of them (Laurie).

Heather, who I also don’t care for, at one time was a paid actress. I never saw any of it but that doesn’t mean anything. I would Think, Gretchen, that she knows the ins and outs of working on a show and what different phrases mean when spoken. Just sayin,.. I have a friend who was offered a bit part on a movie (that I don’t think ever got released) with one line “he went that way” or something like that. He did the job but was never delusional enough to call himself an actor.

As usual, I don’t know half of what I am talking about but, thought I would rant a bit..

• missusmc says:

Tamra confirmed in her blog that Gretchen did not have a dress on under that red coat when she went shopping for wedding dresses. I know we can look at other incidents we have seen on RHOC to show this, but just during this last episode alone: Bright red coat + nothing on underneath (no real clothes, at least. She probably had undergarments of some kind on- I hope!) + deceased ex fiancé’s engagement ring from years ago on left hand + lying/manipulating Malibu Country situation + texting Tamra 2 days later about how she was such a good friend to cancel her TV appearance = seriously, mentally disturbed woman. I mean, we can all joke about how Gretchen is BSC, and it’s fun to do so, but these incidents of crazy happen so often, it’s no longer funny. She has serious issues. And her blog was so tiresome: 9 pages of her being the victim, and how she’s the only one who’s honest, and everyone else is at fault. She’s dangerously delusional.

• melthehound says:

I think it was you who said yesterday that the one claiming the most honesty (rather than just being truthful, IMO) has the most to hide. I figured she was mostly nekkid under that coat. It had flasher written all over it..

• 2Stupid says:

Not to take up for Wretched, but isnt’ that the style now to wear the little trench coats like dresses? I may be wrong, but I see it in fashion mags sometimes.

• melthehound says:

If you’re asking me about style, you’re asking the wrong person 😆 .. I’ll wear a black tshirt to a coat and tie restaurant.

• missusmc says:

Even if it is the style these days (and Gretchen has had questionable style in the past- remember her dog walking pink turtleneck and short short shorts getup? Just because you see something in a magazine doesn’t mean it translates in real life), it was completely inappropriate to wear to go bridal dress shopping in. It just screamed “Look at Me!!!” That was the point I was trying to convey.

• shamrockblonde says:

Gretch said as she was leaving that she had a speaking engagement to go to – what the heck kind of speaking engagement do you go to with nothing but a coat on? nope – she dressed, coat and ring with one purpose in mind – to make it about her – even her standing apart – she hoped the others would come to her, encourage her to join them – when that did not happen, she went off to her speaking engagement – in a coat……yeah, ooookay –

I have in the past thought that Gretchen was the ‘victim’ when she first came on the show with Tamra and Vicki being the instigators. But fast forward a few years and I now find her to be very unstable and unaware, which really kind of scares me. She’s very desperate for attention (as are all of these women), but she takes it to another level. Red coat with nothing underneath, engagement ring from a dead fiance’ (way to respect Slade Gretchy), lying about this and that (TV opportunities), a speaking engagement when she can’t put two word together that make any sense, etc, etc., etc. She’s in for a big fall and I hope she doesn’t bring a child into her current state of mind. She has some work to do.

miss I don’t think anything mentally is wrong w/Gretchen. She just thinks the viewers are stupid & she wants the camera on her at all times no matter what the cost. I even think she thinks if she can write 9 pages on her blog she will believe her own hype.

• missusmc says:

I’m no psychiatrist, so obviously I can’t say for sure whether or not she has something wrong with her (although narcissism is technically a form of personality disorder). I do think there’s something very unstable about her. She and Slade are the OC’s version of the Salahi’s- everything they do is calculated. It could be that she’s just stupid (very likely, actually), but she’s had a history of being so calculated with others, taking on their personalities and flat out lying about things. It’s a little disturbing, to say the least.

• Catseye says:

I’m going to agree with you missusmc. I also think there is something seriously WRONG with a 30 yr old woman, who has obviously very wealthy parents and grew up not wanting for anything, to hook up with a man her father’s age, just to get her greedy hands on his money. When I watched the repeats and saw her with Jeff and realized just how much OLDER he was, it really sunk in.

• KatLG says:

MTH, Thank you for the information for adblocker+, I read every day but seldom post.
          I am sure this will end up under the wrong reply but I did want to thank you, works like a charm and a much faster load.
          BTW, I would only try something posters on this blog suggest, trust you all.
          Kat.

• melthehound says:

Hi KatLG.. You’re welcome. Glad it worked for you 😀 Come in more often…

Reminds me of: “these pretzels are making me thirsty!” “THESE pretzels are making me thirsty!” “These PRETZELS are making me thirsty!” – Cosmo Kramer, Seinfeld Show (when he was rehearsing his one line as a featured extra in a fictional Woody Allen movie)

• jezzibel says:

I seem to vaguely remember a tidbit from a while (a long while) back that Gretchen “recreationally” used a powdery white substance…..I’m trying to remember the 5 W’s of this tidbit (I’m not trying to start a rumor that she’s a glue sniffer or anything), I’ll have a think and get back to you about it.

14. lillybee says:

So what is going on with the BB live feed?

15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NJBEV AND LAINEY JR.!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday was my daughters 30th birthday…oh I feel sooooooooo old. Tonight we are going out so she can have crab legs. We get dinner AND a show. haha

Oh Happy belated Birthday Diana Jr. I hope she has a great 30th BD weekend. Now I want crab legs Diana. 😀

Good morning everyone! Happy Birthday NJ Bev. Hope you have a great day.
    Thank you BB for the “gate” recap.
    I am beginning to think there is really something wrong with Gretchen. Wearing a red coat with nothing underneath? Kind of “Grey Gardens” behavior. Gretchen is so insecure that she needs to lie to cover up another lie and then text praise for her loyalty to Tamara?
    Nut case. I really do hope Bravo fires her and Slade. They bring nothing to the show but BS.

17. princesspindy says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NJBEV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB, thank you for blogging the unbloggable….these creatures are just so……….vapid!!! You are really taking one for the team!!! Great job!

I won’t be back this way till Monday, so in honor of our Independence Day, I leave you with this and my sincere wish that all of you remember that we live in freedom today because of the sacrifice of others past, present and yet to come – I am proud to be an American and God Bless the USA – I hope this works –

19. chismosa says:

Ok—
    Happy Birthday NJBev and Lainey’s son 🎊🎊🎁🎊🎉🎁🎉🎁🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎁💣💣💣

———–
    Jill—– I saw this quickly the other day and I should have posted a link here as well, but I figured no one was watching the trainwreck
    And then NJ and OC came on…..yada yada yada

This Giuliana Rancic/ Lady Gaga chick with a nasal blockage is a P.O.S.
    They’ve called her out on twitter and everywhere else, saying she can’t play ignorant on the statue —- I don’t live in her town, I’m one town away and even i know the street and the park she was posing in. My pediatrician used to be on the block where the construction was happening —- to see the statue and not READ anything next to it?
    She’s lived in that town her WHOLE life, her mother works on their Main Street, and it’s VERY tight knit. She would know about this statue, the unveiling, etc.
    she’s an idiot. She and her closeted nasal septum-problem boyfriend. I CAN’T GET THE LAMBS TO STOP SCREAMING when I hear her nasal voice and the boyfriend and the mother. Aaaaghhhhhhh. The mother doesn’t pronounce consonants I want to pull my hair out.

So, this is crazy. She seemed to be doing major damage control on twitter last night writing continuation and continuation and continuation of apologies. Didnt ring so sincere to me.
    Anyhoooo— still watching this CRAP and I’m determined to find the chin/munchk(chin)’s home somehow by stalking around since she’s in my town.
    It’s such an awful show and I fear we have other cities to come, hopefully with all English and not such nasally passages.
    Blech
    😼😼💀💀💩💩💩
    😡
    Thanks for the link! I want to read comments though newsday limits you if you are not a subscriber ……
    Ilana the viper lizard is having a field day with these witches too btw

Thanks for including laineymancub in the bday wishes chismosa!

I guess Amanda is going to learn in a very public way to think of how her actions affect others. I hope she learns.

Lainey, I saw your comment above and I did feel that way for her at first, I see your point. She got caught up in the fun and rush of doing that little photoshoot…..
        But upon thinking more about it, I decided no, she’s wrong. Haha

🙂

Hope you have a happy 4th. I’m so sad I don’t have any Frederik on tonight. Tears.
        Lol!

Hi Chismy: I never said she wasn’t wrong…I only said I feel kinda sorry for her. SHE WAS WRONG. I agree. Stupid, wrong, insensitive, disprespectful…completely. I agree.

Sorry, meant I saw your angle on it ……
            But yup – in the end — production/ Bravo/ the nimwit >>>>>> wrong

I figured she was lying when she said she didn’t realize the symbolizim of the statue. How the EFF could she not know?
      I met Johnathan Ilepi’s brother in Hawaii after 9/11 and he broke my heart with the story about getting the phone call that his brothers body was found and how he and his dad went to Ground Zero to carry his body out.
      This story pissed me off EXTRA -For this bit*h to be so insensitive is beyond beyond beyond!!!

Wow Jillzy, that’s kookoo
        Poor poor family …….

• melthehound says:

I watched the episode and she certainly should have put a stop to it but I hope people are chastising her gay BFF as well for suggesting the statue poses… The creative genius as she called him. She’s the face of the whole debacle, I get that… She’s certainly a self entitled snot on the show but she has a lot of help. Don’t get me wrong, I understand the sour taste in everyone’s mouth about it but she didn’t act alone. Let’s not forget the networks that put this shit on the air as well. CBS, Crashed B-52 site in Vietnam during the amazing race? Yeah.

Chismosa the way they did the title if the show I feel the same that there will be other cities to come.

20. LavaLady says:

Happy Birthday NJBev, from one Jersey Girl to another. I hope you have a great Beach Birthday and get a chance to relax and have some fun.

Wow. The Egyptian President has been ousted & removed by the military. The interim President to set New elections.

It’s like round and round over there. My gosh

Something’s gotta give in Syria too 😦

22. chismosa says:

Gross !
    More of BL(ec)K water…….

• missusmc says:

Jac has been hitting up the whole autism /BLK helps thing pretty hard, so it makes sense they are doing this. I guess they figure with autism rates rising, enough people will try it. She put the phrase defy expectations on the new bottling, and that phrase, once again, is in her latest blog regarding Nicholas. Go to their website and they have a pop up ad that says they’ve partnered with and will donate profits to Generation Rescue, which is jenny McCarthys organization that claims to cure autism. Jacs being smart- lots of people want to help their loved ones, and she’s connecting this drink with helping autism in a very subtle way. I expect the company will grow as a result- temporarily, at least.

• melthehound says:

That’s a shame if you ask me… There is no proof to any health benefit of miracle murk and to use their son’s condition to promote it as such, is disgusting. Further proof to me that she is using her son for a story line on the show.

• missusmc says:

Exactly. I don’t think this water hurts anyone, but it’s obviously not the magic cure. And probably because shes gotten criticism, she clarified in her blog she just means she wants him to recover skills he lost after the diagnosis, but then she partners with these organizations that say otherwise (she’s now a spokesperson for Talk About Curing Autism, which is pretty obviously a “curebie” organization.) her legions of desperate mother fans just bow down to her on Facebook. I’m all for trying to help your kids, but she is really crossing a line by profiting off of this. None of this would be happening for her if she didnt include Nicholas’ storyline on the show.

• melthehound says:

I am far beyond the ‘recovery’ aspect of that storyline. So far in fact it isn’t even worth mentioning for me. I would like to think that she’s just a hopeful mom in that respect and wanting him to get back once had skills is a reasonable goal IMO.

That’s really disgusting. Sly and gross and manipulative.
        Sad

• princesspindy says:

I saw some at the “Natural” store a week or so ago, but I resisted the temptation….I might buy a bottle just to report back here……..but probably not!

• missusmc says:

It was originally claimed to help thyroid function, and I’ve struggled with that since I was pregnant, so I was tempted to try it once. It looks like it smells bad. I don’t know if I could bring myself to drink it!

• princesspindy says:

Maybe I will buy a bottle and take pictures…..it just looks gross…my hubs and DD have the thyroid thingy….hmmmmm, do I believe them…hmmmmm…

• missusmc says:

It probably does taste bad, so that’s why they have the flavored kind. I’m actually quite open to alternative, natural remedies. I just don’t know if I can take health advice from the Manzos/Lauritas. In fact, in all areas of my life, I prefer to be the opposite of them 🙂

My brother bought me a bottle as a joke for Christmas-I didn’t drink it-it’s looks gross!! My daughter had a sip and said it taste like “dirty water”….I don’t when she had dirty water so her reference point may be a bit off!!!

I have been on synthroid for a few years now, with no family history of thyroid issues. Id love to be off meds — but don’t know what to trust these days!

….and certainly not the NJ HWs products. Lol

I can’t believe the Bleck water actually SELLS ……???

• missusmc says:

There’s a lot of Lauritas and Manzos out there with basements full of cases of this water that they purchased, I’m sure…

• melthehound says:

Maybe they are stocking up waiting for the zombie apocalypse 😉

That’s what I always suspect of every reality star/ celebrity of their BOOK sales and singers with their #1 albums sales.
              They all just buy them themselves !

So the boys were not getting a paycheck from Blk so I guess MomZ & Al have been paying their rent for 3 yrs.

HEEEELLLLLPPPPP! I want to get home and start enjoying the 4th. I guess Mr. AZGirl says we are working on Friday. Crap. Good news is that it is starting to cool down. Only 105 on Friday and down to 103 on the weekend. brrrrrrr……chilly. 🙂 4th of July is when I wish I lived somewhere cool. I miss sitting out and watching fireworks. Even though there are a ton of firework shows here I refuse to sit in the heat for fireworks. All the shows are so crowded and you have to go early to get a good spot. Jealous of all you midwest, west coast, and east coast posters. BB down on the OBX sends me into a freaking frenzy.

90 something tomorrow for us on the East Coast…and the humidity is awful!!! I’m having a BBQ tomorrow and I think my poor guests will be melting!! I have a few of those mist making things that I will see up around the deck so we have so cool off zones!!!! I will need at least 100 pounds of ice to try to keep the beers icy cold!!!!

Good luck Jill ….. Yikes
        You’ll need to run a sprinkler for your guests to run through. Lol

Well we’ve had no rain here on LI when they suspected thunderstorms so at least maybe it will be sunny.
        They kept forecasting potential storms the next few days

I hate the heat, can’t wait till October ! ☀⛅☁❄

• AZGirl says:

With all that beer you should go out and get a slip and slide..but make sure everyone signs a waiver 🙂

I’m taking me some beer to my aunt’s to drink. A burnt hotdog and an ice cold beer. Ahhhhh. That’ll be good. 🙂

• lillybee says:

I am with you AZ. It is going to be 108 tomorrow so I will be home in the AC instead.

Well I haven’t been downtown DC to the Washington Monument in yrs to see the fireworks. Talk about crowded. We are suppose to have some at my aunt’s house & then I’ll watch the Boston Pops in DC flanked by the Washington Monument fireworks. I think it will have cooled down. It should be nice.

Happy Birthday NJBev!

25. Orson says:

Yo! NJBev, youses should have a happy birthday, am I right?

chismosa-you must get the app Emoji Pop for your phone!!! It is so fun!!

I’ll check it out…..
      I’m very behind- I don’t even have candy crush! I’m like the only person who doesn’t have that lol! 🙊🙊
      😆

• Laineylainey says:

Oh Nancy- those images are beautiful. I have the great pleasure to say I have been there! I got to sit in the Dugout seats and got to watch Fernando Valenzuela pitch a no hitter. I saw Steve Garvey up close. An unforgettable experience. Just once, but it was great. Oh and I had a dodger dog…mmmmmm. That must be such a very special place for you.

Hi Lainey,
        What year did you go as we had season tickets in the Dugout seats for years.
        I’ve been a fan since 1970. I bet we were there at the same time.
        Small world, eh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NJBEV!!!!! 🙂

28. Vegas Chick says:

Happy Birthday, NJ Bev!!! Hope that your day was Fabulouso!

You heard it hear first: I received an email from Mauricio Umansky letting me know that his brokerage has now come to Las Vegas (I’m a Realtor)… ugh! He partnered with another local broker. With half the shenanigans that go on in this market locally, he fits right in.

I can’t believe he’s the number 1 realtor in LA???!! That is quite amazing …..

29. KTinCT says:

Happy Birthday NJ Bev 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Hi KT long time no see! I hope you and yours are well!

• KTinCT says:

Hey, LaineyLainey! All is well! I visit every day but have been keeping busy outside with Maggie, got to take advantage of the good weather while we have it. I hope all is well with you and your fam as well 🙂 We’re going to take it easy tomorrow with a cookout at home then on Saturday going to my brother’s home in Rhode Island to celebrate the holiday with all the family. I’m not driving so I plan on getting a little “drink on” 🙂

Hey KT-nice to see you…enjoy the weekend!!!

• ktinct says:

Hey Jill…no not THAT Jill! I hope you and your fam enjoy the weekend as well 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Awww! so nicethat you and and your little one are enjoying the summer.Oh how fun for you guys to take a road trip. good for you!!! Yeah, let your hair down…have a good one! How is your hubby doing? Will there be other kids there for Maggie? Wow, a million questions!

30. Donna says:

When I first moved into my brand new home it didn’t come with storm/screen doors/windows. yuck the road was dirt when cars flew down the street I had to keep the windows doors closed on the street side. When the sun went down I would take a garden hose to the brick and I could see the steam rising from the brick ( I did this after the sun went down, which I learned that the water would be heated by the sun). By doing this the inside would cool down.

Here in Michigan we often joke that the weather changes from one minute to the next. This has been especially true this summer we have not opened the pool. There have been days when we went to bed with the ac on only to wake up and turn on the heat, this is what I meant by bi-polar/equator. This was not meant as a complaint.

When I read about what people are going through with the weather, tornados, floods, drought, extreme heat/cold. When I think about my very minor inconveniences., my hat is off to those of you for your courage/fortitude to survive,

• melthehound says:

I am right here with you with the Michigan weather… Shorts one day, sweats the next. Sometimes both in the same day..

31. Laineylainey says:

I am just now watching last Sundays rhonj. They replayed JoeGo on the weight machine. Did anyone else notice how little JoeGo’s legs couldn’t reach the floor?

32. plainviewsue says:

Did anyone catch the RNONJ first look?

Don’t want to turn anyone’s stomach, but this is what Joe Gorga had to say. He was “teaching” Richie how to golf.

“Usually when I am frustrated with my sister, I will have sex with my wife.”

I kid you not. Night night and happy July 4th!!

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks pvsue.
      Thanks for that.

• Mrs Peabody says:

I saw it and no wonder Melissa is so mad at Teresa, it’s her fault she has to have sex with that ape. She really should try harder to get them to make up.

• melthehound says:

Haha!! That is the first good excuse I’ve heard for her being mad at Teresa 😆

• cusi77 says:

In this INSTANCE I made Teresa directly responsible for that poor creature of St. Melissa of the Angels of Gawsh for have to deal with such an ugly enraged ape! Haha! JoeGo keeps getting creepier and creepier! Gag!

Night, night ladies. 🙂

34. lillybee says:

Was the live feed stuff mentioned on BB tonight. I kinda watched it and didn’t hear any mention of it.

Good morning and Happy 4th of July everyone. NO WORKING PEOPLE!! It’s a day for play. Have a great day. 🙂

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

To you too AZGirl. What are your kids up to today?

• AZGirl says:

First Born is probably going to play golf. I know he is crazy. He played ASU’s course last Saturday when it was 115. He said the course was packed. Second Born is working. We hardly hear from Second Born since he started his new job. Going to Flag weekend after next to visit him. Taking Pepper with us.
        Pepper has an obedience class today and we are chilling out by the pool.

Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.

You too BB. Are you & the family at the beach? Just Jack gets to see his 1st fireworks. I’m sure your daughter & SIL are excited about that.

Yes, we are all at the beach. My mom, my youngest daughter, my sister in law, my hubs. Tomorrow my oldest and her husband and JACK will be here, plus my nephew and his wife. Then my youngest daughter’s friend will be coming. Plus 8 dogs! The more the merrier!

38. lulu says:

Happy 4th of july everyone!!!! My 1st is going to a pool party while this momma an d aiden enjoy quiet time.

Awwww I bet he’s the cutest thing in his swim trunks and inflated water wings. You and Aiden have fun.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 HAPPY 4th of JULY 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
    I hope you all enjoy whatever festivities you have in store today-be safe and have a great day!!!
    We have a real scorcher going on in NY-we put up an extra tent on the deck for shade. It is going to be Johnny Blazes all day but we will survive!! All my food is prepped and ready and the beer is on ice 🍻🍻🍻🍻CHEERS!!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone. Enjoy. 🙂

OMG this one is sooooo cute.

42. cusi77 says:

Happy belated Birthday NJBev Dear!

Thank you Bloggig the Blogs BB! This just keep getting better and better! What I conclude that Gretchen DID receive a voice from her Agent, she talk about too fast, she got nothing concrete and made fool of herself telling Tamra she was doing the ultimate sacrifice for her! What a DUMB! At the same time I feel sorry for her… Go figure… Look like a fool and a liar must be difficult! JMHO!

Thank you Nancy for the Videos!

Happy Independence day everyone! I will watch the Fireworks from Lake North Shore in Chicagoland!!!

Happy 4th of July cusi. You kinda feel sorry for Gretchen? She keeps getting herself caught up in lies. And for what? I can’t wait for the reunion.

43. rabblerouser2010R says:

Happy Belated Birthday to a fantastic Jersey girl Bev. xox

Happy 4th of July everyone. God Bless America.

44. ¸¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º° ¸.¤·º° ¤ ¸.¤·º°
    ~~~~ LET FREEDOM RING ~ HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2013…!!! ~~~~
    ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¯`°º·¤. GOD BLESS YOU ALL ~¸.¤·º°´¯ ) ¯`°º·¤. ¸ ¤ ¯`°º·¤. ¸
    ¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`° ¯`°º·¤.
    ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

hugs and peace
    diva

I HAVE TO WORK TODAY…UGH…HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO SEE SOME FIREWORKS FROM THE BALCONY LATER TONITE, IF IT DOESN’T RAIN…AGAIN !!!
    MY FAUX JOHNNY DEPP PULLED A TOMAS …WENT OUT SATURDAY NITE TO A LOCAL BAR AND WE NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN…LOL
    THE OTHER GUYS IN THE GROUP HAD TO PACK HIS STUFF AND THEY LEFT A MESSAGE ON HIS PHONE THAT HIS “”” FRIEND””” WOULD HAVE TO MAKE SURE HE MAKES IT BACK HOME…….LOL LOL LOL

• Laineylainey says:

Naughty Johnny Depp/Tomas look-alike!

Hey Diva. Happy 4th of July to you Mr. Ford & Pita. I hope Mr. Ford is cooking you some good 4th delicacies to enjoy tomorrow. Hopefully your faux JD will come & say goodbye before he leaves. Don’t work to hard.

45. lillybee says:

Happy 4th.

46. Boobah says:

Happy 4th of July, everyone. Hope you all a have a great day! 😀

God Bless America. Be safe. Be cool. And make sure to have fun y’all 😎
    Somehow I’ve only met the safe requirement…but I guess that’s the important one. Just hope people do not set the place ablaze this evening…it’s a tinderbox outside…we are 3 years in drought and there are water restrictions but there should have been a fireworks ban as years past I don’t know who paid who off, but it’s big money. So I have pretty much watered the perimeter and will be on edge on edge and on lookout tonight. Lainey, we need to hook up and do a rain dance 😉 glad to see you can be with your son on his birthday, that was cute about fireworks for his birthday!

• Laineylainey says:

Hi Tartalicious! Well funny you should suggest that we do the raindance..here we are on AGT doing precisely that! I hope this works.

We had brunch at Chez zee this morning…if you haven’t been there, you should. Great food, great service…we loved it! Tell them If its your first time, they will give you each a creme brûlée French toast triangle bite…mmmmm. When I made the reservation, I said it was for our sons bday…the table was decorated with red satin ribbon, there was a big placard with HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LaineySon…and they brought him a cake w/candle afterward… on a decorated plate…it was a lovelypresentation. They are off to find a swimming hole – he and his gf – it was a lovely time. I love young people.

Hope you’re having a great Fourth of July!

So delicious……Tartalicious..cough, I mean Fergalicious! LOL! 😛 I immediately thought of that song! Oh girl, we rock a rain dance like no other! hehe

Glad you found Chez Zee, gosh I dined there in the 90’s…it was a good place to go when I worked off 360…memories…but sadly I have not been since. Glad you enjoyed!

You all had a good time. I’m glad he has had a great birthday weekend. Continue to party on.

48. rabblerouser2010R says:

Phew….we organized a block party so DH, some of the neighbours and I have been setting up tables and chairs for over 40 people. It’s 3PM now and I am just heading into the shower…to get read for 5pm. Then I have to get some of the garnish done for the burgers and stuff. It’s going to be a blast. There will be 8 little sweethearts in including my own girls. so I bought plenty of poppers and glow sticks. From our community green belt we can see the big fire works display that happens near the pier, on a clear night we can also see some of the big ones at Dana Point.

And guess what everyone, I have some happy news…I sent in my paperwork to be a United States Citizen, so this is my last year celebrating the 4th of July as a Canadian.

Good Bless America, God Bless you all and have a safe and wonderful holiday.

I checked in to the Walking Dead on Get Glue. It is trending ts he #1 show.

50. Kansas Girl says:

Guys, it’s Chatzy night. Come chat with us! http://us12.chatzy.com/respectforlynn

51. chismosa says: