Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New Jersey

I am perplexed with the Manzo children and their use of the word “whore.”  It’s not a nice word, nor is it a word people use that often in casual conversation.  Last year Lauren Manzo was talking about Albie’s then girlfriend and explained that she was a cheerleader, but not a whore – as if we would assume that all cheerleaders are whores.  I don’t know what it is like in New Jersey, but in the State of Washington cheerleader are just cheerleaders.  I wonder what Lauren’s definition of a whore is.  We saw Albie’s girlfriend do the walk of shame and there was talk of her moving into the boy’s apartment.  That implies they were sexually active.  Lauren’s cousin Ashlee also lived with her boyfriend.  Lauren has never mentioned that she thinks they  are whores.  Melissa Gorga also lived with a boyfriend before marriage.  She was a bartender in a strip club.  Lauren seems to like her.  So what exactly is Lauren’s definition of a whore?

On Mad Men whores are people who work in a whorehouse.  That’s what people used to call prostitutes back in the old days.  I’m pretty sure that’s not what the Manzo kids are thinking about when Chris says he doesn’t want to raise a daughter because he’d have to make sure she didn’t turn out to be a whore.  The closest definition of a whore Chris gave was a girl who gave blow jobs in high school.  That’s pretty judgemental of Chris considering he wanted to run a car wash strip club a few years ago.  He ought to  be careful what labels he places on people.  So should Lauren.  Whore is not a nice word.

Let’s Chat.

______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

283 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New Jersey

So I suppose its “let the crapfest begin time”. LOL. I just love that MTH. Can’t help myself.

2. Jules says:

I don’t know if am up for watching the bad acting and out of order edits that is RHJN.

Perhaps they will reveal what they think a “whore” is in their new Bravo show their mom and Greggy have been tweeting about. Don’t know if it’s true or not, but I for one don’t want to see the Manzo boys sitting around their apartment getting fat or trying to make a go at another “career.” That Andy loves him some Manzos. I won’t be watching NJ tonight, but you guys enjoy. I’ll be watching Big Brother and/or HGTV Design Star. Haven’t decided which.

• Rebecca says:

Lauren is a bitter, jealous bitch, so a whore must anyone prettier than her. She really is ugly on the inside.

Or anyone her brother dates. She seems to hate them before she even meets them.

• Mrs Peabody says:

she is her mother’s daughter in that respect, doesn’t clown dislike you before she likes you.
          NMD as the stepmother of a cheerleader (years ago) and a Washington state resident myself I can tell Lauren for sure a cheerleader is not a whore. Sounds more like she is extremely jealous of the girls who were cheerleaders if that is how she refers to them.

• Sasha says:

Lauren did have a very bad attitude when she was so unhappy with her weight. She seems to be in a much better place and I have seen her laughing and joking a lot more with her family.

BB I’m taking a look at HGTV Star. I haven’t watched since the girl w/the red hair won. I’ve watched her show a few times.

• Laineylainey says:

BB, maybe they’ll have really good sound effects and we’ll be able to hear them congealing.

Haven’t seen anything from Chismosa or Iowagirl today (may have missed them), but I hope you two had a Happy Birthday today!

5. VV says:

RHONJ is on!
    This is kind of irritating me…”
    ~Milania

6. cusi77 says:

Haha! Teresa: She’s twelve, she’s going through puberty…

Milania: That means she is going to have a BABY!!!!!!

7. windycitywondering2 says:

Caroline did her “duty”? What an ass clown!

8. VV says:

This is the kind of advise you can expect from Melissa’s book.

9. VV says:

I can’t stand Dick Wakile AKA Filthy Fly!

10. VV says:

Who invited Dick to the retreat? How does he know HE is invited. Oh, I forgot its in the script …

11. lillybee says:

I predict that Lauren and her brothers will be in the same place as Tre and Joe Go in the future if they ever get married.

• windycitywondering2 says:

ITA – good point! Luck us we won’t have to witness that train wreak. Poor Lauren will always lose as we know that the Clown Queen will always side with her sons.

12. VV says:

Joe Giudice forget Tre threw Andy aside like a rag doll.

13. cusi77 says:

I love, love, love (a la Tre) MIlania! I name Milania a President! Any country will declare us WAR if Milania delivers the messages!

14. VV says:

This is truly Teresa’s show.There is no RHONJ without Teresa.
    Starring:
    Teresa
    Supporting cast:
    Teresa’s sister in law
    Teresa’s cousin
    Teresa’s Wacky former friend
    Teresa’s Best friend sister

15. windycitywondering2 says:

It is kind of obvious that these “girlfriends” just aren’t into Melissa. All those side eyes!

16. VV says:

These few episodes. I see a recurrent theme when it comes from Teresa. Both, The Gnme and Auto Tune have express Tre is Bipolar …

• Laineylainey says:

They are qualified psychologists as we know. The psychiatric practice of Gnome and Horsey.

• VV says:

The only Bipolar on this show is Caroline. How can she go from BittetClown to SedatedClown? That lady scares me!

17. VV says:

OWN IT WACKY JACKY!!!

18. ramonacoaster says:

Kathy really wants to grab the phone out of Jac’s hand. Not!

19. VV says:

OMG!!! CRAZY JACK IS BACK!

Jacq so needs therapy.

21. windycitywondering2 says:

Wacky Jacky really wants her Teresa back! Not gonna happen bitch, especially the way you act.

22. VV says:

C’mon Bravo that edit was crap! We viewers are too savy for this kind of sh*t.

23. VV says:

This show is scripted at its worst and the editing is very sloppy.

24. cusi77 says:

I dislike Kim D as much as I disliked Danielle and Kim G… this Kim is perhaps more dangerous and delusional than her sister in law, Kim G. Teresa should avoid these Melissa’s frenemies… They don’t film anymore in her “fabulous boutique” NOT! And I doubt it will be another Poshe /fashion Show.

Get the barf bags ready.

26. VV says:

Milania comment about Gia may very well be the highlight of the show.

27. melthehound says:

Have I missed anything good ?

28. VV says:

The problem is you are neither Melissa.

29. windycitywondering2 says:

So Richie wanted Teresa and now he wants Melissa?? What a slut pig.

30. VV says:

RHOBH recycle idea… BORING NEXT PLEASE!!!

This is going to be painful.

32. windycitywondering2 says:

Caroline….he just isn’t that in to you!

33. lillybee says:

I have a feeling that Al doesn’t like Caro too much anymore.

She’s delutional.

35. cusi77 says:

Why they can’t be together and stop talking about Teresa for once?

• Cusi, I think they do…and then the producers throw all that film on the floor and only use the bits of them talking about the evil Teresa. So now they know that unless they talk about Teresa, or fight with her, they won’t have any scenes on the show. It’s getting boring! And now another get away trip, with all of them planning to take down T. Again. Lather, rinse, repeat. ZZZZzzzzzz…..

36. VV says:

The circus is visiting the Gorga’s to discuss Teresa.

Is Joe wearing a hair piece?

38. VV says:

Bravo YOU MORON! THAT’S WHO’S MOTIVATING YOUR SUSTER!

39. ramonacoaster says:

Did Rosie just say “Adirondyke?” Lol!

40. lillybee says:

Arondyke Mountains, anyone?

41. VV says:

Jac is ITCHING to go. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

This family is soooooo boring.

43. VV says:

BARF!!!!!!

44. windycitywondering2 says:

So far the only scene I enjoyed was Teresa’s family making the sausage.

45. VV says:

How Below Deck?

46. cusi77 says:

GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Here comes!

47. VV says:

Can’t wait for next week when Joe beats the crap ( I hope ) out if Joey.

48. VV says:

Was Melissa’s friend wearing the same outfit in the scene when she met Melissa and in the scene when she met Kim D?

49. VV says:

Let me guess topic of conversation: TERESA

50. windycitywondering2 says:

Here comes another get together with the Losers Club. Zzzzzzzzzzz

51. VV says:

Dude! Get a grip. How is Teresa involved? You are truly an IDIOT.

52. windycitywondering2 says:

Hey Wacky Jacky! Been doing an awful lot of “deflecting” this episode!

53. cusi77 says:

Jacqueline is drunk!

54. VV says:

Melissa didn’t let Kim D talk. Melissa’s a snake.

There goes dinner.

56. VV says:

Kim D’s face TOLD ANYTHING WE NEEDED TO KNOW.

57. cusi77 says:

For ONCE: GO MELISSA attack Kim D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58. lillybee says:

And of course, it is all Tre’s fault.

59. VV says:

Intervention? What? Did I miss anything?
    All you IDIOT supporting cast of the show have struggling projects. Teresa on the other hand is too busy with her husband, kids, parents, books and appearances. She’s successful and YOU SUPPORTING CAST are not….
    Intervention on Teresa?! That’s laughable.

• Laineylainey says:

Oh my…now I have heard it all on this show. Usually, …no, always, interventions are done by people who truly love you!!! Not by this band of hyenas. Not this brand of hyenas either.

I know Andrea got on A lot of our nerves but I didn’t want to see her die. The Governor is going to have his ass handed to him next season.

Charming! I can’t wait.

A new Masterpiece Mystery is on PBS now. It’s called Endeavour, Series 1: Girl.

I tried to watch, Powell. It’s a per-Morse, and I loved that series. But I fell asleep 😦 hopefully it will run again and I can finish watching.

63. windycitywondering2 says:

So Bravo didn’t listen to viewers because the game is still the same! Is it that hard to admit that Teresa has a life and is too busy to play reindeer games with those losers?
    Teresa doesn’t sit around foaming at the mouth talking about any of them.
    And now the liar and the loon are doctors and “know” what Teresa’s problem is??

OMG! I have another hour yet to watch NJ and I can’t wait. All the posts are too funny!
    @VV: you are right. What brother calls his sister names like he does? He is disgusting. So is Richie.
    Youse guys are the best.
    Pepper Update; Went to PetsMart for just a walk through to socialize her. She did well. Only growled at one person. Tall male worker. Once we corrected her she stopped. I know…enough of Pepper. I am getting annoying with the dog updates….arf….I have no life 🙂

• Jules says:

Great job you have done with Pepper.

• VV says:

Way to go Pepper!!!!

• Laineylainey says:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??! ANNOYING? I love to hear about you, mr. azgirl, the azboys, and last but never least PEPPER! and her progress

AZ-I’m not even a pet person but I love reading about Pepper!!! Keep the updates coming!!!

Pepper is doing so well. We are going to see that diploma say Dr. Pepper. I love it Lainey.

• Laineylainey says:

I keep thinking of the Dr. pepper song…I’m a pepper, you’re a pepper…

• princesspindy says:

#PrincessPindy❤Pepper

• Rebecca says:

I brought Dino to the vet yesterday for his yearly checkup. He was embarrassing. He clung to me (still have claw marks on my arm) and cried and shook. When the vet and his tech finally came into the room, he growled at them. Unbelievable.

On the plus side, he’s up to 30 pounds so he’s almost as big as a real dog! (Gotta keep the little fellow in his place. We already have an alpha and a beta. He refuses to believe he’s gamma. He thought when the bog lab died he’d jump from delta to alpha. #notgonnahappen)

Keep the Pepper stories coming. Sheesh, don’t you get it? It’s like she’s our virtual puppy now.

Love the Pepper updates

Manzo kids are boring and socially not cool.

• Laineylainey says:

Definitely NOT sitting at the cool table. Is there a wannabe table?

• lillybee says:

Definitely boring,

• Sasha says:

I think the Manzo kids are funny. I may be in the minority but I like seeing them together laughing.

• Laineylainey says:

That’s when Caroline looks happiest, during those types of scenes. As a mother i can understand her love and pride in her boys. But, That line of conversation would absolutely never happen with us (me, hubs and our adult kids). We respect each other too much for that. But as Orson pointed out to me here, everybody is different and that’s o.k. I’m glad you enjoy them, Sasha. I do not enjoy them….so why do I watch right. I just spent dinner with our educated, hardworking son and his childhood friend who is going off to Oxford in 5 days. We spent our time talking and laughing on many subjects. They were funny without swearing, nor calling women names, nor making misogynist comments. We discussed the concept of freedom, neuroplasticity, school memories, longtime marriage, loneliness, marriage that comes late in life, career building…it was fun to sit around and talk and laugh without calling women whores, etc. I just can’t imagine having a conversation like that where my kids would feel that it would be ok to speak in that crude manner. Maybe most families are more like the Manzo’s than the Lainey’s. who knows… I keep hoping they, the Manzo adult children, are just playing to the cameras and maybe they aren’t really as boorish as they portray themselves on camera. The manzos are all adults so I feel ok commenting on them. I hope no one is offended by that.

• Rebecca says:

I just came from family dinner: grandmother, father, mother, son, daughter, spouses, teenagers – and niece=me. Intelligent, funny conversation. Proper manners. Nobody put anyone down. No whore talk. No whining about Teresa.It was nice. I like normal life.

• Nope. The Manzoids really are as boorish & crass as they are on the show.

• Sasha says:

It’s not just the Manzos. NJ has plenty of trashy talk and behavior. There’s Teresa humping her husband in the vineyard and showing us that thing for his penis. Him calling her a c@@t. Little Joe is forever talking about Tarzan and Richie and his vulgar jokes. The Manzos are tame compared to that.

• Laineylainey says:

Like I said, I’m glad you enjoy the Manzo kids, when they’re laughing together with their ma. I’ll bet you are not the only one who likes them.

• Laineylainey says:

By the way, I was just talking about family gatherings. Not girl talk..etc. I do let my hair down here with you guys (as aloof you kow). , but family time is let’s be nice time. You know, just a time and a place kinda thing. I guess that’s rather double standardish of me.

Lainey I agree. You are CLASSY that’s why.

Or poor Caro is fighting tooth and nail to use Bravo to help her kids make something of themselves. I don’t know

66. vilzvet says:

Regarding the sausage making and cooking scenes at Teresa’s, sorry I was completely grossed out that the girls and Teresa had their long hair flying all over the place. Melissa’s friends were definitely giving each other knowing glances. And who needs friends that that double agent Jen? Yikes. The blogs are going to be fun!

67. chismosa says:

Hi everyone, will post again tomorrow- and to each of you earlier — as it is tough on a “chat” day – but thank you all SO much for your warm birthday wishes. It’s tough sometimes with things going on at home right now, and I know I get a little carried away and may have polarizing views on some people on the shows but you are all such rays of sunshine.

So thank you all, deeply 💜💙💛💚 (hearts)
    Especially NMD who has this little warm place of love and gossip for me to go to.

Now…..onto watching these whores tonight. (Saw you all mention that). I saw the first look and Teresa looked to be reading a script and not even at the camera so I can’t wait !

Jeff Lewis on WWH – can’t wait!

68. KTinCT says:

I was on the last blog earlier but my almost 4 year old appears to require constant attention so I only was able to read a bit at a time and just caught up with this one…..
    Happy Birthdays to Chismosa and Iowagirl! Hope you both had a wonderful day 🙂

69. chismosa says:

Can someone tell me – if I saw the first 15 min of the first look— then I can skip the first 15 minutes? Are all the first looks the first 10-15 minutes?
    Thanks ——

• melthehound says:

Yes they are… Usually about 10 minutes of actual future show.. Typically the first 3 scenes, at least with, NJ. I don’t know about the others. Happy Birthday (again), Chismosa.

• Happy Birthday Chismosa! I just had a birthday cake & party today for one of my husband’s cousins. Hope you had a great day.

• Rebecca says:

Yeah – when is the Milania scene? That’s the important part I don’t want to miss.

• It was when they were making sausage, or right after. The camera cuts to Milania when T is trying to get Juicy to do the “trust fall.” She said something cute about Gia, too – when T says Gia is going thru puberty, Milania says “that means you’re pregnant.” Too funny, that kid.

70. Hey youse guys!!!!! Trying to catch up here watching the late showing of RHONJ. I love the looks Gia gives her parents. T was trying to get Juicy to fall back, & she would catch him, right??! Ha no way. Milania had such a cute look, she wanted to see her dad slam the floor.

And AZGirl, I have a dog being shipped to you stat. She’s a 10 year old German shepherd that likes to lovingly bite people. We have to constantly watch her, lock her up when people visit. And this was the dog that went to my son’s 5th grade class (he’s 19 now!!) and everyone loved her. Oh yeah, she was the star of her puppy training class, even got a medal…..what the heck happened?

• princesspindy says:

I find as I get older I have less tolerance for people….maybe that is what is going on with your doggie, lol!!

• lol it must be true. I’m trying to figure out if she only nips the people I don’t like or what. This dog is almost psychic – she figures out everyone. I think it’s because she’s overly protective, & she is getting old. With the “real dog people” she’s fine. Just your body language can project “mess with me, dog & you will die” then she will leave that person alone. Amazing how she remembers people, too. She adores my husband’s nephew – she met him like 8 years ago. Then she loved his other cousin, who is a real dog lover. I kid you not, he sat & talked with her about her aggression problem! And she was listening, too.

• princesspindy says:

My one dog had a crush on my son’s BFF, we couldn’t even say his name if he wasn’t at our house. It was kind of embarrassing, the way she acted around him. And, being the mature person I am, whenever he was over I would say “Go get Anthony!” and she would run to my son’s room, many, many, times, it never got old….. My other dog knows I don’t want any one here so she gets pissed if anyone comes to the door, LOL!!!

• Laineylainey says:

Good point.

71. Amalfi says:

I found my laptop and logged in just to write Jacqueline is a f*cking bitch.
    If that whore took my phone and brushed my hand away I would punch her in the throat (all of them).

Ok rant over.

• princesspindy says:

**Note to self….DON’T MESS WITH AMALFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Amalfi says:

Hee hee oops I used the word whore and just now read the chat blog. I am now not a nice person and as bad as a Manzo. Damnnnn it.

• Amalfi, youse would fit right in here in NJ!

• Amalfi says:

lol… don’t touch my phone, bitchezz. Not you sweet people though. You can have my phone anytime. Just not that drunk cow, Jacqueline.

Also, did anyone notice that Jacqueline also called Teresa honey and she said don’t call me that and Jacqueline (just like Melissa before her at Gia’s party) ALSO was too stupid to say “Is bitch better???”

• Amalfi says:

Also Teresa with that lalala thing? I think this show is making me almost as stupid as these people.

• Well put that with actually living in New Jersey….no I can’t blame New Jersey completely! It’s these people. If I hung out with people like them, I would be a real dumb azz. Or a dumber azz.

Did I just see Beyonce dancing like a stripper? Then she says “embrace your past.” And drinks a pepsi. Is that a message to us?

• Amalfi says:

haha… it’s carcinogenic. and all pop leaches calcium from your bones. why is it that if we spill pop on our clothes we are disgusted by the sticky gross mess, but we willingly put it down our own throats.

confession: i occasionally drink diet coke, so that is an insight i have that i behave hypocritically about.

• I am a diet coke addict. Sometimes I give it up, for months. Then it happens, I start drinking it again. So I’m in a good mood because we a carrot cake & of course diet coke went so good with that. It’s depressing, I know how bad it is for me.

• yup, for a dumm azz T does have some zingers. This episode really is hilarious. I wish Joey Marco would do a strip tease, since he admitted to stripping when he went to college. Now why does that not make any sense? Him in college, or stripping…okay I’ll go with he stripped for college girls!!

• Amalfi says:

lol! I can defy logic and maybe agree that it could possibly maybe might have been perhaps (asterisk required) stripped for college girls. again only maybe. cuz likely it was guys.

• windycitywondering2 says:

Sorry to burst anyone’s one’s bubble – no way did lil joey go to college! I question if he really graduated from high school – and as for being a stripper – I find that difficult to believe as well. But I can totally seeing him say he was a stripper to take the heat off his stripper wife.

But…. How did Teresa go to college too? Typing one finger at a time? Not speaking correct words?
              It’s shocking for both of them

72. OMG. Melissa is totaling back in her stripper zone. Oh yeah, she’s got the moves.

73. Time to watch that Zesty Italian guy…..not Richie! Puke time with him.

74. I just fell off the couch laughing. That Caroline, who knew she was so funny. Not spending time with your husband, that’s the key to a successful marriage. You know, maybe it is. For her!

• Amalfi says:

If I were married to Caroline the promise of not having to see her often (in fact, rarely enough to not know what foods she can’t eat after 30 yrs of marriage and possibly confuse her with other lovers of mine) would be the only thing that would keep me married.

Sorry, she doesn’t suck as bad this year. but even if the entire show is fake, how little do you think of yourself that any amount of money is worth the reputation that you put out there to the world about yourself? That pretty much goes for all of them.

• lillybee says:

Al had the look tonight that he really wanted to be somewhere else rather than spend time with the Don.

• windycitywondering2 says:

Loved his zinger about Hoboken and being 10 blocks from their sons – now that telescope in the living room makes perfect sense – the Clown Queen is actually spying on her sons!!

75. Rebecca says:

Crapfest time for the Zonies!

76. Amalfi says:

Everything is so fake. That creepy face Jennifer (realtor is that her name?) chick is so scripted.

77. Rebecca says:

They interrupted a scene with Milania for a coupe of loser househusbands? This is bull sh!t!

78. Rebecca says:

Did Joey say fighting with his sister turns him on? EW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

79. Rebecca says:

Are there anymore Milania scenes because I don’t think I want to watch this anymore.

• hmmm trying to remember, I think not. For some really bad plastic surgery, there’s Jennifer’s face to see when she makes her scripted appearances to stir the pot. That girl looks like an alien!

• windycitywondering2 says:

NO MORE MILANIA scenes – you are excused from the table.

80. Orson says:

Three quick thoughts:
    1) I think to Lauren, a “whore” is any single girl who’s slimmer, prettier, more popular, and more successful than she is.
    B) The NJ cast seem to be all East Coast blue collar mentality (different from South blue collar) with upper middle class wallets.
    iii) With that phone call hijack; yep, Jaqs has definitely crossed over. She needs help. Impulse Control, she haz none.

• Orson, did you see the scene in the night club where she flips out? Kathy has her pegged, plus even Joey Marco was looking at her cross eyed. Kathy’s right, Jaq needs a padded room.

Yes. I’d start carrying around a dart gun with some thorazine.

• windycitywondering2 says:

Shady Chris also saw those looks going around the room while the loon was going off on the love of her life.

• Sasha says:

You are so right on the impulse control Orson. Her emotions are always getting her into trouble and making her look a little touched in the head. I like what Jeff Lewis said about her on WWHL. I think it was anger equals hurt??

81. Jeff Lewis wedding spinoff. That actually might be funny.

Doesn’t that figure that Jeff Lewis, like Andy, loves Rosie and thinks she’s all that. All I see is someone who comes across “off” and clearly she has issues with rage or anger.

Ugh, Kim D and her unfortunate face….
    .and personality. I should know better than watch WWHL after NJ! Yuk!

I totally get the point of NMD’s commentary.related to the unnecessary over use of “whore” by LM, etc. However, the slang version “ho” is thrown around constantly in a certain culture – and it often just means a female and not what the word whore is intended to mean.

85. Rebecca says:

Oh… Caroline admitted that Albert has a girlfriend with the fish comment. Fantastic.

• VV says:

I thought so too. That entire scene with Absent-Al and SedatedClown WAS WEIRD.

• windycitywondering2 says:

She thinks she is giving sage advice about what to do with your husband after you have ignored him for the past 25 years raising children. Sadly, she was also supposed to be spending quality time with the silly mook who was providing all the $$$ she lavished on those kids.

86. Mrs Peabody says:

Watching it now. The looks on Melissa’s friends at lunch said it all about their feelings on her writing a book about her hot marriage. Would really love to hear their honest thoughts on that. Wacky Jacy never fails to let us down in the crazy department. She was on a roll tonight. I thought it was funny when they showed the caption of someone asking the name of that crazy person and you heard them say Jacqueline. I don’t care if it was selective editing or not it was funny. Back to the show.

I found that scene with Mel and her friends quite spotty with the sound rolling in conjunction with the looks. It looks fishy to me. Very fishy.
      Plus who can trust that Jan girl??

87. Rebecca says:

Hey St. Kathy, way to tell the “coo-coo” Jacky to stop talking about your cousin!

88. Rebecca says:

Ah…. Melissa’s friend has turned on her. She probably would know if Melissa cheated on her husband. But it’s Teresa’s fault.

That damn Teresa is starting fires in the southwest, crashing planes in San Fransisco, and overthrowing governments in Egypt. When did she have time to mess up the Gorga’s marriage?

89. windycitywondering2 says:

Since some of us are really sick and watch these episodes more than once, I have a question. When Wacky took Kathy’s phone and was going BSC at the sound of her lover, I mean exfriend’s voice, did anyone else notice the blubber, blubber and blubber rolls on her neck?? I thought she fixed her neck but I guess she is waiting for someone to give her that service free.

90. VV says:

Jennifer the realtor and Kim D were at it on Twitter.

91. Rebecca says:

So did anyone enjoy any scene other than the sausage-making scene?

• Laineylainey says:

The sausage making scene was the best scene!!! Rosie giving everyone that pep talk about going to the adirondykes, she was likeable in that scene.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I think Rosie really wants to believe that the retreat would make things better.

92. Rebecca says:

OK, need to get this filth out of my head with a re-run of the new True Blood. If any of you taped this – A LOT happens this episode!!!

93. Mrs Peabody says:

Just finished watching the show. Wacky hates Teresa and she hates her because Teresa moved on with her life and Wacky has not. I think she is jealous of Teresa big time, Teresa has had success from this show, has 4 healthy kids, seems happy in her marriage and her life and hasn’t any time for wacky. I think Wacky is angry because Teresa has moved on and does not want her as her friend and that is what angers wackyjacky. I think she is hurt and that is making her angry. As far as the clown goes, she doesn’t have a marriage and hasn’t for years and I don’t care what she lies to herself about. She is married on paper only, she has no husband, he checked out a long time ago. You can just see it in how they relate to each other. HIs scenes with her are uncomfortable to watch, she is trying so hard to make it look like they love each other and you can tell by how he is he’s just playing a part. Maybe he feels like he owes her that or maybe she has threatening to tell things she knows about him. I thought there dinner was very telling tonight in 2 spots, one when she said something about him having her confused with someone else and the other when he said her idea of a getaway was a place 10 blocks from her sons, who does that. I’ll say it again there is no marriage there. After that strip/dance thing with Melissa and Kathy, I have no doubts about Melissa being a stripper and Richie is still icky. We now know why her friend had that look on her face when Melissa was talking about her book about her hot marriage, she probably knows all her dirty little secrets. I don’t know for sure but I really don’t think JOey has been the only man in her life since she met him. I find it hard to understand why Kathy doesn’t stop some of this nonsense when they are all together and they constantly talk about Teresa, surely she can’t think Teresa is to blame for all of these people’s problems, she doesn’t strike me as that stupid. As far as the ape is concerned he needs to stop blaming his sister for everything everyone says about his wife, he needs to look at both his wife and his part in this mess and apologize to his sister, when he does that maybe she can apologize then. I’ve had enough of him. Maybe he should be asking himself why all these people keep saying this stuff about her and is there any truth to it.

94. VV says:

Next week Juicy is going to do what we all wished we could do (yes, I’m not ashame to “eggmit” and that is NEAT THE CRAP OUT Joey Marco.

95. lillybee says:

The shield has seasons 3 and 4 up to watch for free at hulu.

96. chismosa says:

If I was JoeGo and had to put up with the $hit my BIL has done with my sister and my father — id jump at him too. Id take that loyal tiny crazy guy over a tiny non-present, crazy cheater who calls me FILTHY words and shows no respect to me as a wife, nor to my daughters.

I was happy to see Mel on the stripper stuff— kind of confirms to me that she was not truly a stripper because she had so much fun with it. I’m glad with how she handled it.

• VV says:

You’re kidding right? 😳

I don’t know if you’re asking me sarcastically ?
        But I’m serious yeah- JoeGui the ape is so gross to me as a person and how he treats Tre and the kids- yeah — I’m serious! My head would have blown by all the built up anger towards my sibling’s husband who nonstop trash talks my wife and may also have played a major part in splitting my father and me and/or my sister and me — why not lunge at him?
        I think people confuse labeling something in a favorable way “the Teresa show” with “the common denominator to all problems on the show is –Teresa”

For Melissa- if someone accused me of something I should be “ashamed” of or was trying to deny- then id be uncomfortable around said thing. She wasnt. To me>>telling. Jmho!
        I’m not joking I swear! 😬
        Don’t hate me!

• Sasha says:

Chimosa you think the way I think. Teresa’s biggest problem sleeps with her every night.

Thanks Sasha. It must be hard for her with that gorilla next to her. Her parents seem to have been right when years ago they warned her to not hang out with him.

97. VV says:

Typical Bravo …we all saw some choppy editing. Abrupt cuts, background sounds suddenly changes… Tsk tsk tsk … Reality TV? Yeah right!

@HeatherMaclean: I’m so disgusted by Sirens’ editing. I cannot believe they spliced it together to look like Teresa sat there. She got up & walked away.

98. VV says:

If you care to read KimsD blog

Episode 6: Friend or Faux Pas? http://wp.me/p3wgOw-R via @POSCHEBOUTIQUE

• Rebecca says:

“To address how I know Jan: a very dear friend of mine who has known her for years introduced us. Jan owns a salon called Teeze, which has headed up hair and makeup for my models at a recent Posche fashion show. Teresa had just started marketing her Milania Hair Care products and was looking for salons in the area to start carrying the line. My friend and I both felt that Teeze would be a great fit. As for Penny, she is also a salon owner and hairdresser whom I have known for years. She and Jan are friendly as they run in similar circles. The initial purpose of the meeting was for Teresa to pitch the Milania line to Jan and Penny and also to personally invite them to her launch party. Teresa started reminiscing with Jan when we sat down at the table to catch up on old times. That is when Jan admitted that Melissa was no longer her friend. From what Jan had told me in the past, she was upset with Melissa for not acknowledging or supporting her new business venture (Teeze), and also for ultimately casting her aside as a friend. Bottom line: Jan was hurt. At the time, I was more than “not too fond” of Melissa for reasons that have at this point been made very clear. As I previously stated, we are in a good place now. However, this was a girls night out. What do girls typically do on a night out? Gossip. Jan took the conversation to a place none of us expected it to go. We sat and listened. It was not my story.”

• Rebecca says:

“However, I would never look to break up a marriage. This story came out and I sat back and listened. As I said it was not MY story. Teresa however, did not just sit back and listen. She was uncomfortable with the discussion and what you do not see is that she actually got up from the table. She did not want any part of it PERIOD.”

99. Lulu says:

Good morning!!!! OMG last nights epi was NASTY!!!!

Ritche fantasizing about Mego!!?!?!?! What a dirty old man that’s disgusting!!

Joego having angry sex after a fight with his sister with his sister on his mind while having sex with mego!!! EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWW!!!!!!!! Gross!!!!

Who is Kim D? It’s pretty interesting how some of them behave around her. Like Ritchie playing nice and

• Lulu says:

So my toddler somehow hit the post button before I was done writing. Pretty clever make a mess in another room yell “mommy mommy!” He’s clever!

My last line Curious as to why Ritchie are careful to say anything negative to her. Just curious who is Kim D or who’s she affiliated with?

WackyJacky completely off the rails this episode. The looks at the boutique summed it up. I hope one day she will see what we are seeing and take medication.

• melthehound says:

Maybe she is already taking ‘medication’. That bitch is loopy and that is the nicest thing I have to say about her.

All I have to say about Kim D– is she has had major work on her face when she was on WWH. She looked about 10-15 years younger in the FACE than on the show itself.

Crazy- Andy likes keeping her around for some reason I cannot comprehend.

Morning Lulu. So son #1 wants to post comments huh? 🙂

I can’t wait to read crapfest 2013 either.

Good Morning Powell. Left a late comment following your last post – on the last blog…doesn’t need a reply though. 🙂

This is stupid but does anyone think Joe Gorga is wearing a toupee? His hair is so weird it drives me crazy!! He has shaved it now and his hairline is nothing like it is in his TH-I always thought he wore a wig but now I’m convinced….he really wants to be a HWs…even more than KimD does!!!

Hey Jill, I have noticed in the promos for this show an inconsistancy between how his hair looks at different times and especially the hairline compared to current day photos.