Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County

Poor Gretchen.  After all these years on a reality show she hasn’t learned a thing.  This woman joined the show and was marginalized by the cast.  Sure a few of them talked to her a bit – but it wasn’t until Alexis joined the show that Gretchen got what every cast member on housewives dreams of – someone who has her back.  But the grass is always greener when you’re in high school – um on a reality show.   To get in good with the “cool girls” Gretchen ditched Alexis – after all there is only so much room at the lunch table.  But alas it seems like  it was just the age old divide and conquer trick.  Tamra got what she wanted when Gretchen broke up with Alexis – and now has no use for Gretchen.  So sad.  Now Gretchen will have to join the AV club and make a few more friends.  Luckily for Alexis she learned what a snake Gretchen was and won’t be hurt again.

So the mean girl won, and also got her spin-off.  My guess is her ratings will be dismal.

As for the rest of them….

Let’s Chat

______________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

156 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County

Hey everyone. It’s Miller Time. LOL. I guess NJ is really Miller Time. Maybe MTH blood pressure wouldn’t go up if he has a couple before the show. 🙂

• melthehound says:

Just saw this Powell.. Typically I don’t drink and never alone 😀 I have a secret weapon against the rising BP when it comes to these shows 😉

NMD you are so right. Gretchen broke up with the only true support & friendship she had with Alexis. I hope Alexis doesn’t take her back. LOL Just like high school.

And yes Tamra will have dismal ratings cause I sure won’t be watching.

Oh Lord we got a storm comin’!!! Thunder and lightning and wind…I’m getting under the bed where it’s safe!!! At least Kevin is home for this one so he can watch the girls while I hide!!!

I just heard it too Jill- I didn’t know we were getting any
      Hmmm ☔☔☔⚡⚡☁☁☁⚡

• cusi77 says:

OoooH Jill! May I came over? You are so sweet! Hide in there! ((((Jill…n not THAT Jill)))

Cusi-come right away…bring snacks…I’ll be under the bed waiting!!!!!

• cusi77 says:

Putting my shoes and my best Jamies!!!! Ya’ know I don’t want you to see the one I am wearing now! Haaa! Mixed fresh berries, in between Tostitos, Key?

PERFECT!!! But don’t get fancy jammies….it’s very casual under here!!!!

4. chismosa says:

Copying to here:

Hi thanks MTH for the recap – still have to read.

IOWAGIRL- I’m sorry I neglected yesterday to wish YOU a happy birthday! So my apologies 🌟🌟🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🎊🎁🎉🎊🎁

Have fun tonight y’all with the OC. I think the drag queen is back?

I’m just flabbergasted with LI Princesses. Again they went above and beyond criticizing a nice town yesterday.👺👺👺 All the places on last night’s episode are in my town. We saw Bill O’Reilly at that restaurant once since he lives here.

Again, thanks to you all for the kind birthday wishes ///hugs.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice go jump off the GW. Love it!!

Chismosa-I can’t stand Melissa but I even laughed at that comment!!!

Yeah that was a good one I have to say.

I was starting to feel for Teresa, then saw the top HWs Moments show with her pushing Andy at the reunion and it set me straight. Lol

• cusi77 says:

The best two moments of Bravo HW’s were that Camel refusing on LuAnn and… ?
          Teresa sending Andy to the his seat!!!!

I don’t understand- still, why “Prostitution
            Whoah!!!” and table flip was not #1? I think Andy wanted to make it about himself since he was pushed.

• cusi77 says:

Haha! Last Episode when Teresa sat with that serpent of Jen and in some tawking Heads (the ones where T is wearing feathers and combed like the kid in the Monsters… Eddie?) IMO T’s worst enemy does her hair and her makeup! I was laughing so hard!!! She needs some help in that department! Prostitution Whoah, Haa!

• cusi77 says:

Hey Birthday Girl!!!! How did you spent your day???? Many hugs and kisses? I hope you had a great day!!!

Oh Cusi thank you, and thank you yesterday!

Had some seafood on the water– all I ever want ! But too hot this year to sit outside. 😦
        Thanks again! 💜💚💙besitos

• Iowagirl says:

Thanks so much! I had a great birthday.

5. chismosa says:

I’m excited for Under the Dome tonight …..

So mad the guy from Lost died! What the hell!

I thought it was on last night? I was looking for a new episode On Demand…no wonder I couldn’t find it!!! Setting my DVR so I don’t miss it tonight!!!

Yes for sure
        I watched the pilot for Crossing Lines on demand because I really like that main actor William Fichtner but don’t know if I’m going to “commit”

I have yet to watch Ray Donovan on showtime …. Too many shows …..
        And soon Jeff Lewis will take up my time

• Mene Seela says:

I just heart William Fichtner! I remember him on As the World Turns. LOL. In Perfect Storm he was the guy sobbing while their boat sunk. So real.

I really like him. There is this little independent movie he did with Demi Moore that I like, called “Passion of Mind”
            I think he’s hot !

Thank you Jill. 🙂

Happy Belated Birthday chismosa. I hope you had a good one. 🙂

You’re sweet Boston, thanks. Your shamrock looks small to me today. Hope you’re not feeling blue. Lol!

• boston02127 says:

It is. I don’t know why. I unplugged on accident the other day and had to redo all my passwords. Maybe something happen in the big computer world.

I can’t believe I’m all ready for bed and it’s still light outside! 5 a.m. rolls around pretty fast and I have to be on my toes to watch Jack! Y’all have fun!

9. princesspindy says:

Poor Gretchen is too stupid to be in the AV club, lol!!!

I watched NJ. (yeah)
    Anywho, I think Jac is on drugs.
    Melissa was a bit too easy and casual with the stripping scene.
    Caroline telling her husband she doesn’t want to move because of the boys was a joke. That whole romantic scene at the restaurant with the Manzero’s was just icky.

• AZGirl says:

ITA Jac is on drugs. She is totally out of it. The look on Chris’ face tells all.

• Iowagirl says:

It was painful to watch. Anyone who has ever loved someone that didn’t love them back could read the look on Caroline’s face. So sad for her because she really just wants to be loved.

11. designernailsdiana says:

Wow I hate storms I don’t like tornadoes so go hide

12. cusi77 says:

My favorite Moment of OC:

“You hare ha piece hof trahsh” (You are a piece of trash ~ Vicki with goggles)

13. cusi77 says:

I like Heather this Season.

If the person is not there, why to mention? If it is past… let her go! Way to go in Life indeed.

I want to jump on Tamra with a pair of scissors ( and yellow latex cleaning gloves) and cut that ratty hair off.

When the show any of these wives from the back their hair looks like a rats nest… Brush that nasty sh*t out!!!!! My mother would smack my butt with the hair brush if I went around like that as a kid…never mind as a grown up!!!

• melthehound says:

Yes but can you find the horse it came from and give him his tail back?

I hate when I catch the “First Look” of an episode….it makes the first 20 minutes so much more boring!! Who wants to watch these scenes twice????

• melthehound says:

I like the FL for NJ because it lets me get a head start 😉 (if I choose to)…

Well that makes sense since you have to write the blog-but luckily I’m not in that position!!!!

Gretchen needs an audience for everything she does. Even packing a suitcase.

• cusi77 says:

Did you see how she got rid of Heather? She knows how to deflect well! I was offered and I rejected it!

• $25000/ says:

I like her less and less with every episode I see. I almost dislike her more than I dislike Tamra.

Lauri’s neck isn’t keeping up with her face.

18. cusi77 says:

MalibuCountryGate!

19. lulu says:

OMG vicki hump him!!!!!!!!!

20. melthehound says:

Did ya hear that? Tamra would be So Pissed if someone was spreading rumors about HER. 😆

OMG! Lydia’s Uncle??? Hell, what he looks 25. Wow. Very nice. Tamara is stewing and that means something is going to blow.

22. lulu says:

GWretchen is looking (shopping) for a new daddy

23. cusi77 says:

Gretchen get the uncle! Drop Slade! This guy actually has a job!!!!!

This place is beautiful…too bad these housewives has to go ugly it up!!!

25. JumpTheShark says:

IMO, only an idiot would wear a WHITE ski outfit on the slopes…because NO ONE can SEE YOU!!

26. cusi77 says:

Is the uncle owner of that hotel? What he does? How much does he do a year? Can he date Gretchen? (Poor guy…)

27. vilzvet says:

Is Heather insane? Flying all that way for six hours?? Anything for camera time I guess.

I was just reading about Botox.

(copied & paste)
    Botox is a drug made from a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It’s the same toxin that causes a life-threatening type of food poisoning called botulism. Doctors use it in small doses to treat health problems, including temporary removal of facial wrinkles.

Botox injections work by weakening or paralyzing certain muscles or by blocking certain nerves. The effects last about three to four months. Side effects can include pain at the injection site, flu-like symptoms, headache and upset stomach. Injections in the face may also cause temporary drooping eyelids. • Double vision, Blurred vision, Slurred speech, Difficulty swallowing,
    Muscle weakness.

Sick.

There are other uses that aren’t cosmetic.

• cusi77 says:

For Occipital Neuralgia… but there is no way I will allow anyone to do that to me!!!!

Look at Vickie, she looks in her late 60’s!

Lauri is not a good person…

• boston02127 says:

All of these side effects were what my mother had with PSP, with many others. I can’t imagine doing this to yourself on purpose. Time will tell.

• Iowagirl says:

Love my botox. Use it right between my eyes so it doesn’t look like I am scowling all the time.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I have seen botox commercials for treating migraine headaches – is it the same botox used to freeze faces?

• Laineylainey says:

My sis treated me to some Botox for the line between my eyes. It was great. I can’t afford to keep it up, but I have noticed some specials on groupon. I might try it again.

• Iowagirl says:

After a few treatments you won’t need it anymore, your muscles get use to not moving there and it becomes really long lasting. I haven’t had to treat for a year and it still looks great.

I bet this place was happy when they left!

30. melthehound says:

Did Gretch raid Lisa Vs closet?

31. Kat From Ohio says:

lauri IS trash. how dare she stir the shit over the woman who helped her when she needed it?
    you might not have said ‘threesome’ but you sure as hell insinuated it

I wouldn’t want to upset Vicki in one of those gondola things.

Why does Laurie say “insurance” so strangely??? Did anyone else hear her?? She annoys me

All this wasted fun on these bit*hes.

35. lillybee says:

Lauri is close to out trashing Tamra.

Laurie is going to wish she did not “go there” with Vicki. Vicki will chew her up and spit her botoxed face into the snow.

37. Kat From Ohio says:

i might have to call in to wwhl. i hate lauri THAT much at this point.

38. melthehound says:

Can these people NEVER just have a good time?

39. melthehound says:

Who the hell is Gretchen to call someone on lies?

Too bad they didn’t wear their ski outfits every week so we didn’t have to look at them.

41. lulu says:

Get her Vicki!!!!!!!!!! Attack!!!!!!! Attack!!!!!!!!!! Sic her!!!!!!

• boston02127 says:

She’s being very in control considering she has that ski stick in her hand.

42. Kat From Ohio says:

i believe vicki… not that it even matters. i truly do believe she and donn had a mutual arrangement… a physically open relationship.

43. cusi77 says:

Pick up you Bibles people!!!!!!

44. melthehound says:

Groan…………..

45. cusi77 says:

How these two women will board the same plane back to LA?

46. JumpTheShark says:

Lydia and Alexis should ditch the losers and have fun.
    Vicki is going to set off an avalanche…now, that might be worth watching.

My bff and I traveled alot together and we even slept in the same bed.
    Does that make me a lesbian?

It is now official….Gretchen is dumber than dirt.

49. Jules says:

Those ski goggles really emphasize laurie’s screwed up lips and jaw line.

50. Jules says:

O my lydia is the best!!!

Why was Lydia the only one with a good snowboard?

Does Laurie need the money this badly?

Great (eye roll) next week we get to watch them pee.

What is Laurie’s “end game”….what is she doing to Vicki? Is this all for a story line? This can’t be b/c of the email I never heard of until Laurie brought it up on camera. WTF??? Whats her game????

I think it has something to do with Vicki exposing some shady portion of their marriage/family issues. She’s now trying to make Vicki’s life miserable to get her back.

55. melthehound says:

Okay, so, the burning question is this… Why would we care so much about IF, Vicki had a threesome (or whatever), that Bravo wants to subject us to this drag queen lookalike, to fill us in on the details?

• Catseye says:

I’m MUCH more interested in why Lauri’s 2nd husband dumped her the way he did and more or less abandoned his 2 kids with her, than I am about whatever Vicki and Donn did, when they were married.

• melthehound says:

All I know of Laurie, because I don’t usually watch, is these past few episodes. I’m sure there is more interesting she could talk about than Vicki’s stale past sex life (which I don’t want to know about anyway)..

56. Rebecca says:

I’m interrupting this broadcast to inform all iPhone & ipad users that Apple is giving away free apps today: http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/5-awesome-ios-games-free-mark-app-store-175924972.html

58. Jenn says:

1. What happened to all the OC women’s lips? Did they have a collagen party on the plane?

2. I personally think there is nothing more hysterical than watching women have a huge argument in goggles and ski clothes. I don’t even know what they were saying because I was laughing so hard at them . This was the best OC episode ever.

59. Laineylainey says:

Andy was really ridiculing Vicki on tonight’s show. That’s how I saw it.

60. Laineylainey says:

I meant on wwhL

61. Lulu says:

Good morning!!!! An early start here over in baby land. Really can’t complain today Aiden is 6 weeks old!! He’s such a good baby! Though he has his mommy if you put me down I will cry blocks. But who can resist holding an adorable baby! For Mr personality or for now on I will refer to my first born as the “Governor” he waves hi to strangers. I take him when I walk the dog and he makes it a point to wave “hi” to random strangers. Complete with the biggest smile. So the “governor” went to starbucks with his father. Once they walked in there was this cute little “older” girl sitting near the pick up area. What does he do? he walks right up to her and sits down and says “hi.” 🙂 Her father wasn’t pleased but come on it’s not a marriage proposal! I told DH he should have told him “don’t worry it’s you that pays for the wedding.” 🙂

Laineylainey– Your DH was nice enough to experience nauseous during your pregnancy. Well my DH is nice enough to have pregnancy belly during and even now. Though my belly went just about flat. My DH’s is still growing. 🙂 Suffice to say snacks are well hidden and out of his grasp.

Could have done without the “drama” in last nights episode. Whistler is soo beautiful and to have the ladies ruin it with their nonstop drama is “stupid!” I really though Vicki was about to foam at the mouth at one point. Poor Gwretchen’s plan just didn’t work always and forever will be the snake and Sh%t stirrer. When she first started she was pretty but now she looks unfortunate. Lay off the botox and injections! Lydia is a keeper!

62. Lulu says:

About the 80lbs of sausage. In Poland when a pig is slaughtered the entirety of the pig is used. It common for friends/close neighbors to help in butchering/sausage making. Then its divided amongst them. To me it just seemed like a homage to the old country and a wonderful tradition. Just curious did the say what kind of meat it was?