Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County

Last week the ladies went to my favorite ski spot – Whistler.  Whistler Village is a first-class resort.  Too bad the ladies brought their usual over the top drama – although truth be told they were no worse than the Real Housewives of Vancouver, who visited Whistler on their first episode.

I was a little distracted during the argument.  I was trying to figure out where they were.  It’s a HUGE mountain with lot of runs, and I rarely ski the “learning” hill because it’s too crowded, so I didn’t have much luck with my quest.  I was also distracted by the outfits they were wearing.  Lydia said you can’t look cute in ski gear, but you can look a lot cuter than they did.  They must have received free gear from a company.  Bummer.  Ski wear in Whistler is usually first class.  Not mine.  I’m not rich and I try to stay warm so I wear about a thousand layers and look like a big puffy ball – but other people look a whole lot better than they do at our local ski slope.

Enough about me.  That fight on the ski slope was about the funniest thing I’ve ever seen on housewives.  And Lydia wiping out in the background, then making snow angels with Alexis was cuter than cute.

I have no idea why Laurie had to throw Vicki under the bus to return to housewives.  Andy clearly loves her from the way he was drooling over her on WWHL last week.  I didn’t watch housewives when she was on – but now my impression of her is that she’s pond scum – and I don’t like Vicki much.  I hope she feels it’s worth it at the end of the day.  She didn’t even get housewive billing.

This episode will have people calling Gretchen a liar.  These ladies are like jackals.  They sense the weak one in the herd and go after her.  This year it’s Gretchen’s turn.  Don’t get me wrong – I don’t feel sorry for her – but it doesn’t make me like what they’re doing.

Enjoy your evening.  Let the mind candy that’s Bravo amuse you, and remember all of them deserve what they get.

Let’s Chat.

This entry was posted in Let's Chat, Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

202 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Orange County

Howdy. Welcome to Orange County. They don’t say howdy in Orange County. I’m just being silly. But let’s hear Vicki hand Lauri her ass. 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Hi Powelletta Stone. Not sure why I called you that. It just jumped in my head and there you go. I had to re-read your sentence with the words Lauri and Vicki and hand and ass. I had to read it a couple of times, “wait whose hand is where? ” Said my brain.

• Stars99 says:

Howdy Powelly-Pooh from Orange County! I may not say “howdy” too often… but I frequently say, “Happy Trails!” Does that count? lol…

2. plainviewsue says:

I actually can’t wait for the episode. I agree. The scenes with Vicki on the mountain and her screaming had me laughing. And I loved seeing them make the snow angels.

After the toxity of NJ, this show is a cake walk!!

Thanks to everyone for all the Birthday Wishes today. My daughter brought me some chocolate covered strawberries from Incredible Edibles (is that what it’s called?). Yummy. I was so tired, I came home, fell asleep and sent my husband out for Chick Filet. How’s that for a fancy birthday dinner?

4. Cruickal says:

I know I don’t post very often, I lurk and read comments everyday and generally save commenting for when I’m really opinionated or need advice about something. But I’m so super excited right now, my DS is napping and DH isn’t home from work yet an I received word just now that I qualified with an interview with our county! I’m so stoked I didn’t know where else to post it 🙂

I’m excited to see Gretchen get called out on some of her nonsense tonight and can’t wait for Vicki to yell “liar face” over and over again while Gretchen has a perplexed look on her face not knowing what either of those words mean and starts screaming “hypocrite!!” Like a banshee back at her 😀

That’s great news about your interview. Hope you get the job.

• cusi77 says:

BB , I hope you are still enjoying a very happy day, Birthday-Girl! A little bird told me that Gretchen is sending you a beautiful and luxurious pink purse, while Alexis is eager to send you that gorgeous bat-sleeves dress with lots of sequence (sp?), Vicki an insurance for your Pink purse, while Tammy sue is offering you some secrets to be a classy lady like her.

I LOVE YOU BB!!!

You are so funny, Cusi. Pink is my signature color (as said by Julia Roberts in Steel Magnolias).

• Catseye says:

I agree! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

• Laineylainey says:

Crucial, congrats!! When is the interview? Let us know. Happy for you!

You should post more often, your second paragraph was funny. You almost made want to break my strike and watch OC tonite, just to witness what you described. 😊

• Cruickal says:

Thanks BB, Lainey, and LavaLady!!!! And happy birthday BB! I hope Just Jack made your day that much more special 🙂

Lainey, it’s next Thursday and I definitely will let you know how it goes! Lol don’t break your strike, it isn’t worth it!!! I hope what I described does happen but I feel like it just wouldn’t be that good 😉 bravo can hire me to write the scripts though, and then I’d make them say all the stuff they don’t want to that we see in their personalities they try oh so hard to hide

• cusi77 says:

Congratulations on your qualification for the County Interview, I wish you to get what you are looking for! Welcome aboard Cruickal!

• AZGirl says:

Good luck I hope it all goes well.

• Cruickal says:

Thanks Cusi and AZGirl!!! I love how everyone here is always so very nice 🙂 even when a disagreement arises I feel like there is always mutual respect and understanding of everyone point of view and that’s very awesome of everyone.

• Laineylainey says:

That’s a great compliment, Cruickal. I just noticed My iPad corrected your name to “crucial” above.

• Cruickal says:

Lol I didn’t even notice it did that, my iPad has a mind of its own most of the time so i just read it how you intended it and didnt even notice since I’m used to it too! In addition, suri is always wrong at guessing what I was trying to say so I completely understand! 😉

• princesspindy says:

How Cool!!! So happy for you!! Make sure you keep us updated…..

• Cruickal says:

Thank you PP! I will do! I alway want to post more, sometimes are better than others of course but I will for sure update since I put it out there I feel it’s my duty 🙂

congrats Cruickal and good luck!

5. LavaLady says:

Congratulations on your interview. Good Luck!

6. VV says:

I know it’s RHOC night. Torturing myself with the Crapfest. Once again, Joey is as dumb as a rock. His wife got him wrapped around her little finger.

I understand now why Teresa wanted Jac to go to the Retreat. She wanted to Jac to be honest in front of the group and admit and tell the truth of what happened at the Posche show. That explains why Jac and the Lauritas backed out at the last minute.

Exactly

• Cruickal says:

I think she honestly felt like things wouldn’t get resolved unless Jac was there to answer for her part. I don’t think all of their problems are on one person, everyone contributed to the demise of the relationships and I hope that the family resolves their issues. Even if the friends are on the outs after this season I feel like Jac and Tre would be better off not being friends because of all the toxicity Jac feels, she is deeply hurt in that crazy little world she lives in and I think Tre has moved on and is over it… I think for the best of everyone involved Jac should focus on her own issues like Tre has and the others name shouldn’t come out of the other ones mouth. I don’t care for Mego or Joey but I do feel like Tre does and wants that relationship to be right… I know Tre has done wrong as well, she’s not innocent, but she also isn’t claiming to be a victim of anything in my eyes… She does say things changed when Mego entered their lives but she was for certain not screaming “I’m the victim” on the reunion couch. Jac should have owned her part in the Posche fashion show she stirred the pot, but ultimately it was up to Mego and Joey on who they wanted to believe, they chose to believe someone else, they did that either out of hate or an underlying issue of mistrust between their relationship vs Tre and Joe’s so as much as I think Jac should have been there to own her part I think ultimately it was best she didn’t go because A.) she would have made things worse and B.) they wouldn’t have gotten to the underlying issue of mistrust between the relationships

• Donna says:

The Loon is not going to be honest since her divorce from Teresa. Teresa moved on and the loon was shocked.

ManicWackJacqAttack moved on too— until Teresa mentioned her name on the speakerphone of Kathy’s phone. She never brought Ter up all season. Others around her always brought her up first.

• Sasha says:

I don’t get how Kim D(Teresa’s BBF) who orchestrates the whole deal gets no blame. Yet Jac gets blamed for what went down. Teresa failed at her part in the plan. She could not lead Melissa to greasy-icky bald guy. She may not have had a whole hand in it but at least her pinky fingah.

• Cruickal says:

I think Kim D gets most of the blame for sure, she owned it and everyone has forgiven her for it, I think because she could have said or done way worse than out her as a stripper during her college years, which IMHO isn’t that terrible. I can’t speak for Tre but my opinion when I say “own her part” in reference to Jac was Jac insisting that Tre was behind it all because of what “someone” (I.e. production) was texting her and that confirmed it in Mego and Joeys heads. The fact they were already predisposed to think it and Jac saying it was just confirmation for them is because of their prior issues and their (Mego, Joey, Tre and maybe Joe) underlying problem that needed to be solved. Kim D was also BFF’s with Jac, who, she was also “talking on the phone with everyday for at least two hours” (according to the reunion) and I think that it is very possible that Tre didnt completely comprehend what was going on until the light bulb in her head went off during her argument with Jac. I do think she knew what was going to happen, but only parts of it, and that if she did know her SIL was gonna be outed as a stripper she would have tried to stop it not encourage it. Not because she likes Mego, I don’t think she does, but I think her family values and culture makes her want to defend her families name. Even though I think being a stripper isn’t the most terrible thing a person can be, I assume that Tre looks down on the profession and wouldn’t want to “tarnish” her family name with that thought.

• Sasha says:

A good SIL who wants to keep peace with her brother and his loving wife would have used her best squeaky voice(the one she gets before she starts yelling)to say…….

Girl, you better not come to the Posche Fashion!!!!!!

• Sasha says:

Fashion Show!!!!!!!

• Cruickal says:

Lol! I think your right about that, that would have been very helpful for everyone! I also think that Mego heard there were gonna be cameras there and I don’t think it’s in her to turn down a photo op, she loves to ham it up for the cameras. To me it and everyone in it is fake, and fame hungry…. There are rare moments for me that bravo captures “reality” but they mess with the timeline so much even the “reality reactions” happen during when its best to fit their storyline, and nothing else……. When is Downton Abbey coming back on?! 😉

• Laineylainey says:

Mel was contractually obligated to film that day. Tre couldn’t keep her away…they all knew something was happening. You could tell from the minute they all came in…bad, horribly bad actors the lot of them. Mel had her victim face ready, Jac wouldn’t stay off of her phone as their friend in production was texting her and she was texting Caroline and Lauren from across the table. remember the awkward non-conversation they were all having at the table? think about it, they ALL knew something was happening and production (the Gorga’s friend in production) was trying to make it seem as if Tre was behind it all. That moment was supposed to turn the whole show around to be the Melissa Gorga show…but it didn’t quite work out that way because the viewers are not so easily fooled or manipulated. Meanwhile, Tre keeps getting best sellers (not sure aout the grill book), launching a food line, launching a hair line (oops…no pun intended, you know, cause of Tre’s low hairline?) etc…the takedown of Teresa Guidice did not quite happen like Joey And Mel and Andy had hoped. They are still trying. Joe calls his sister names, physically attacks Juicy in that last episode and somehow THAT is tre’s fault. Even Wendy Williams says Tre is crazy after she played and viewed the scene where Joey physically charged Joe Guidice. Joey called his sister scum and attacked his brother in law in a blind albeit misguided rage, but still, Tre gets the blame. Sometimes I wonder if I’m watching the same show as these other people who can witness this scene and still blame Teresa. Now if Tre had called her brother scum and Juicy had lunged at Joey… I would say, yeah that was Tre’s and Juicy’s fault.

• Sasha says:

Our dear Teresa has been called worse than scum. I am one of those people that does not think that there was this big take down Teresa plan. I do think that the Gorgas wanted to be on the show. Some welcome their family members and others don’t want to share the spotlight.

• Laineylainey says:

Hi Sasha, I’m not usually one for conspiracy theories, but this one was so incredibly transparent in my opinion. Like I said, I often wonder if I’m watching the same show as others. What was your take from last night. Was Joey wrong to call his sister scum when she was making a sincere effort to make peace? Was Joey wrong to charge at Juicy? Please answer those two questions. Don’t counter with Tre’s been called worse, etc. yes or no. Was Joey wrong to do those two things? I am sooooo curious to hear your answer. Will you acknowledge any wrongdoing on Joey’s part in the scene from last night’s episode? Yes or no.

• Sasha says:

No countering here. I always feel for Teresa when he calls her those hurtful names. He was wrong to the 10th power. You can’t take words like that back. I think a lot of their behavior comes from Grandpa Gorga. I also see Teresa’s peace efforts as more of her role for this season and If it brings them all together then it is still a good thing.

Little Joe charging at Just A Little Bit Bigger Joe was uncalled for. I thought I was watching the Bad Girls Club. There was going to be a fight between the two of them no matter what. Did Joe Giudice really think that Joe Gorga was going to apologize?

I also wonder if I AM WATCHING THE SAME SHOW AS EVERYONE ELSE.

• Laineylainey says:

Oh whew! Good! There is hope for us! because you are not blinded to the flaws of the Anti-tre’s. haha…Here, I will give you one. I thought it was terrible and bullyish when Tre had that dinner and flipped that table. I thought her boorish behavior was a disgrace so imagine my surprise when Mel and Joey and co. Came on to “git Tre”…I did not want to like Tre, but Mel and Joey made me do it!

me too, i don’t know what show i’m watching. I’m on Mars most of the time Sasha. Glad you are here.

My favorite Martians

Lainey i know you’re asking Sasha, but Joey has put up with YEARS of $hit from Teresa and disparaging and disrespect to him, and his wife by her and her husband. So i think scum fits. But that’s jmho. And no, my baby brother and i don’t call eachother names.

Yes or no, Chismosa. 😇

I suppose if I have to, id unfortunately say yes

He ain’t perfect just like her hubby but yes

• Laineylainey says:

Ok,cool. We are on the same page. About tat one thing from the joes colliding…Now I don’t feel like I’m from another planet. LOL. Hey fair is fair, mi amor…you can ask me a yes or no. I have a feeling your question would never be as simple as mine… So could I reserve the right to say “I don’t know”? What a cheater I am!!

• realhousewifeva says:

Teresa Did try to welcome them, and she was called garbage.

• Sasha says:

Let me think………
                    Garbage or C@@T!

all these rumblings about ‘scum’ or ‘garbage’…. give me a break! Look at who she goes to bed at night with!?!?

But since when is name calling a big deal? Scum/ Garbage? Her own husband lovingly calls her great names. Then ‘oh i’m done’ and runs out of there.

I agree about contractually obligated, that’s why i keep saying if you’re going to hold ManicWackJacqAttack responsible then hold Bravo/ production, etc. responsible.
                Plus Lainey they had to film the reunion the next day remember? So they had that weighing on their minds.

Hair Line…. hysterical 😉

• VV says:

If Melissa was not a stripper as she claims, why would she be afraid to show up? Melissa could have taken the opportunity herself to set the record straight.

Something went terribly wrong with the Production company that night and two producers got fired.

Carolina seems nicer to Teresa. I don’t think it has too much to do with the book. I think in retrospect she realized Tre was set up by the producers.

Jac will never admit to anything because she stuck her foot in the mud too deep. So, she just has to keep on with the lies.

Melissa is happy to continue blaming Teresa for anything. That’s her way of controlling Joeys every move.

• Sasha says:

Would showing up at the Posche Fashion Show to prove she was not a stripper have made a difference? I think not.

• Cruickal says:

Showing up to prove that she wasn’t a stripper would not have made a difference, everyone already either thinks she was or wasn’t…. I think she was…. I also agree with Lainey’s point that Mego was contractually obligated to show up either way…. It was her choice to go the victim route and I don’t like that she did that. She isn’t a victim, in my opinion. I think she is a manipulative liar and she did drive a wedge between Joey and his family… However I also think that Teresa probably didnt welcome her with open arms because of her issues of being number one and not wanting to lose that spot. I don’t have any siblings so I don’t understand the dynamics of it, but I do have a manipulative lying inlaw who is narcissistic, always a victim, and has a shady past so I identify more with Teresa than Mego and I feel like you can never win in that situation. Even when you think you are right the narcissistic lying victim will never agree that you are right. In my experience they only tell the side of the story that doesn’t make them look bad and say “see, why is this person so mean to me?! I don’t understand because I never have or do anything wrong and they just attacked me.” When 99% of the time they did something to provoke a fight just so they can sit back and say “look how terrible they are to me, you shouldn’t like them” I feel like that is what Mego does to Joey when it comes to his family and the second he questions her about it that she doesn’t have an answer that doesn’t put her in a bad light she distracts him with sex…. No one has to buy the book now, I just told you the secret to having a healthy happy marriage “love Italian style”……. Oh allegedly….

• VV says:

Well stated!

• Sasha says:

The Gorga family was jacked long before Melissa came along. Melissa can be replaced with another wife, a small monkey or a broomstick and the family dynamics would be the same. If Teresa can’t have Joey for herself then no one else can have him.

Thanks VV 🙂

I can see where your coming from Sasha, I most certainly respect and welcome your POV. I don’t know the true story behind the family dynamic, I don’t think anyone does… Even the 4 (or 6) parties involved are gonna have differing opinions on it. But all that is their opinions as well, not fact…. I really hope they work out their differences and can be stable and civil so the cousins can be friends… I don’t agree that anyone could replace Melissa and the family dynamics would be the same or that Teresa wants Joey for herself. My POV on the situation is that Teresa just wants Joey in her and her children’s lives and vice versa about Joey and his kids… I do recognize that as typing this I’m not factoring in Melissa or Joe cause also in my opinion the person shouldn’t actually matter (in the grand scheme of things but its difficult to accomplish this when dealing with the personalities of Joeys wife and Teresa’s husband) it’s fine if you don’t get along with your in laws, I feel like your very lucky if you do cause nowadays it tends to be the norm to not get along right away, but definitely respect the relationships already in place, and for the new person coming into the family to be respected that things will change. I do agree that Teresa didnt respect or want to acknowledge the new relationship dynamic that was going to happen between her brother and his wife because she doesn’t respond well to change, IMHO. However I also think that the relationship shown between Teresa’s husbands parents and the fact that Teresa’s parents “look at Melissa like she is the devil” (via Joey NOT Teresa) speak VOLUMES on how everyone handles their family dynamic… I don’t think Melissa walked into it with open arms, that the senior gorgas respect her or wanted her as the wife of their son and mother of their grandchildren or that a teresa wanted her as a SIL, but to quote Heather to Alexis “when everyone says your dead, it’s time to lie down” they can’t ALL be wrong in their opinions of her…. There is something behind it, I dunno what it is but I don’t think that the senior gorgas have it “out” for Melissa the way they portray Teresa to and I don’t think they like her either…. Something in this black black water smells….

• Laineylainey says:

But the small monkey would not be able to distract Joey with sex. Oh My Gosh in heaven I hope not. Lets leave the monkey out of this. Ok, let’s try this with a broomstick… Oh gosh, never mind.

• Laineylainey says:

You blew it! You gave away the ending! LOL!

Was Melissa afraid? i don’t remember that? i saw sourpuss faces on everyone- but i know Melissa’s face for some reason gets called out all the time. I think she’s pretty and don’t find her faces any worse than the lip licks, eye rolls, and 12 pound extensions on Teresa.

• Cruickal says:

I agree the lick lips are super annoying! I don’t think Melissa was afraid, I think she thought just like everything else she could lie her way out of it… But we did see from the birthday party that when she doesn’t have time to prepare and she isn’t thinking about it coming up she is just as good as Teresa about thinking on her feet which is not very good! I think Jac should not have been on this season, for multiple reasons, the main one being not showing up for that reunion… She set a precedent of the requirements to show up to the reunion… Adrienne followed suit and got fired, I do understand that the circumstances were different, A.) Jac was asked not to show up and it was Adrienne’s choice not to, B.) Season 4 of RHONJ had already been filmed and reasonably they couldn’t edit Jec out but when it came to season 5 of RHONJ Jac should not have been asked back to go along with the point Andy was trying to make by “firing” Adrienne…. I don’t know whose decision it was for her to leave RHOBH but the point is you don’t show up for the reunion you don’t have the job anymore, it is that important…. To me it doesn’t matter if Adrienne was fired or quit and it doesn’t matter to me weather Jac was to unstable to come so she was asked not to or Chris put his foot down and made his crazy wife stay home, every job I have ever worked for on a “black out day” (one you can not under any circumstances call in for) no show = fired, no exceptions. Teresa is NOT a saint and I’m not trying to claim that she is but IMHO Melissa is way worse. When it comes to the name calling thing…. Is Joe the most respectable husband? No we have all seen that he is not, but I am also NOT talking about the c u next Tuesday comment…. I have deduced from my own experience watching this show to not believe anything you see, and half of what you hear…. I didn’t “see” Joe Guidice calling his wife a c u next Tuesday, I “saw” the samara frame pane away from him and off camera in his voice those words were said… As much as we dislike Richard Walkile, does everyone REALLy believe he said his wife smelled like tuna fish? He’s a dumb jerk but even I don’t think he said that, I think that was editing splicing together two things he said on different occasions saying that which is why in BOTH instances I believe half,of what I heard (both Richie and Joe said those words) but I don’t believe ANYTHING I “saw” which in Richie case was spliced together editing of him talking and Joes case was spliced together words OFF CAMERA that we are supposed to assume was true, I DO believe that he was talking to a mistress based on his groaning an what not and that Teresa should leave him but I can’t believe he called her what bravo editing said he did…. I didn’t see it! It was just voices off camera, in that same instance I will assume that when Melissa was supposed to be “whispering” in the last episode about Joe cheating on Melissa I can’t actually believe she did it, as much as I dislike her I didn’t “see” her say it, I saw bravo’s captions of her voice, could she have possibly said all of that in a talking head in a sarcastic way? Absolutely, I don’t like the girl AT ALL but I can’t trust bravo even more. I know I harped on that last issue for awhile and I apologize for that, and how long this message is but I often see how many comments there are about Joe calling Teresa that and I wanted to say my piece about it.:/

I agree about Melissa and possibly a splice up with Richie too — but who on gods green earth could Joe been discussing on the phone with his “worker” —- Melissa? I don’t know…..

And I completely agree that wackjacqattack should have been off this season. The situation with Adrienne is different also because didnt she start suing ? I don’t watch BH but once you start legal action, it’s baddddd.

I get your points 😄😄

• Cruickal says:

Lol I really appreciate that you understand where I’m coming from too! Just earlier I was saying how nice and amazing the people on this blog are because of the respect everyone has for one another and their opinions and I feel like when arguments happen everyone can have healthy disagreements and it doesn’t wreak havoc on everyone here because of the mutual respect 🙂 truthfully, I honestly have no idea who Joe could have been talking about when talking to his “worker” I.e. mistress, it very may well been Teresa and maybe the scene wasn’t edited, I really have no idea, my feeling was just that I don’t think he actually said that in the moment bravo wants to say it happened. He may have called her that, he may have been talking about someone else…. I know it wasn’t in a talking head because besides Albert on this franchise he is the only other man that doesn’t care about this show or thinks he is a housewife and doesn’t do them. I think when it comes to that its very much a case of “I don’t want to believe it”. I know that juicy has said and done terrible things to Teresa, I’ve seen the episode where he does drunk cartwheels(fail), he isn’t a great husband and I for sure am not trying to say that he is and would support her decision to leave him even though it will never happen but I truly believe that I just don’t trust bravo editing, maybe he is a terrible husband and he did in fact say that, I just can’t really believe it… I know she said he bought her jewelry to make up for it but even at the reunion show I felt like she tactfully (as much as she could which isn’t very good) said that she didn’t believe it either in her explanation which wasn’t very good. She said “Joe has never said that word, that what I say, so it shocked me” which I again half believe, he obviously has said the word but I really don’t believe it was about her and I think that’s where her shock came from…

I agree with your recollection about Adrienne, she did start suing, but once again I think editing was at play, she wasn’t suing Brandi which IMHO editing made it seem like, she was suing Brandi’s friend that worked for her… She may or may not have mentioned Brandi’s name in the lawsuit being the person that confirmed to her that her employee was telling other people her business and due to the confidentiality agreement she had in place with that employee that person broke it, but after that whole joke of a season (shocking since they all are) at their reunion brandie admitted she was not the defendant in the case, it was her friend. I think that if Adrienne would have shown up to the reunion that whole situation would have been made clear, but I also think adrienne decided it wasn’t worth her time and she was done with it and rode off into the wind… Let brandie have the victim card, over it, next season bravo is gonna portray you to be the villain she didn’t need the money, the publicity wasn’t great and I think she thought, screw it….

• VV says:

Sasha indicated that Tre should have told Melissa not to come to Posche show. That’s what I was referring to about Melissa above.

Testing myself here ….

• Dixie says:

I finally figured out how Bravo could get back into my good graces and still manage to get ratings gold. They could bring all of the cast in live and show them the Posche Fashion Show day and events, the lunch where Melissa’s friend told Teresa that Melissa had cheated on Joey, etc., all unedited. Then we could see who is telling the truth and who is lying. Make it a live show and watch it all go down! I would so watch that.

• Cruickal says:

I agree Dixie! Great point! I’d love to see live, unedited, in order events to judge them on and not have to speculate so much!

Then Jacq and Teresa had better been prepared to bring on the producers/ production company/ Andy’s name/ and Bravo up as well.
      So DUMB!!!! 4thwall4thwall4thwall4thwall.

Monsoon rolling in and this one has rain behind it. Not sure how much but there is thunder in the background. I really hope we get a good rain.

• Laineylainey says:

I hope you guys get a good one. We got drenched today. It was wonderful!

• Cruickal says:

I hope so too! Is it cooler because of the thunderstorm or blazing hot still? It rained here last week for an hour, at 5pm while it was still 108 degrees and it was super super uncomfortable.

What a great storm! Major downpour. Pepper is looking out the window like WTH? Probably the first storm she has seen. No problem with the thunder and lightning. Just when I think I am going to lose my mind over her actions with other dogs she does something cool like not be bothered by storms.

9. cusi77 says:

The good thing is that these two ladies have their wine of the month… drinking wine without a cork, screwed cup, ,,, Hmmm

10. cusi77 says:

THAT is a flashy bag, Lydia! Sending one to BB for her Birthday!!!!

11. melthehound says:

These people have nothing on the NJ crowd… How long ago did this Jeff die?

• cusi77 says:

Like 3-4 years ago. The “Indiscretions” like ten years ago… I can see Melissa in her knees without teeth, begging Teresa to stop hurting her family…

12. cusi77 says:

It gags me seeing Vicki eating with those stuffed dogs at the end of her dress sleeves! Yikes!

I’ll be back. Running to the mail box to mail Gretchen a dictionary.

14. melthehound says:

Gretchen = MeGo Sisters from a different mother.

15. Amalfi says:

Gretchen is a joke, but Vicky is an old jealous hag. Disgusting Vickster. It bugs me that you are everything that bonehead Gretchen says you are.

Gag. Usually I don’t despise her that much but she is just… yuck.

16. cusi77 says:

Vicki is Narcissistic (full of herself) She owns what she does (meaning, STfu) I can criticize anyone I want, you can’t judge me when I do the same I criticize in you!

17. Amalfi says:

Althought it isn’t too bad seeing Gretchen gets hers from resident 7th grade Queen Bee, Tamra. Lots of karma happening tonight.

Oh when or when will it be Tamra’s turn.

18. melthehound says:

I think she pulls a lot more than that out of her ass.

19. melthehound says:

Now we get to watch these classy women squat in the snow 😕

I’m missing Canada right now. 😦

• cusi77 says:

Awwww, Nancy! I want Mole from Mx.

What’s that?

• cusi77 says:

A delicious Sauce with more than 60 ingredients (One of them is chocolate, Hehe) The Native Mexican Indians made this well before the conquer. Several kind of dried pepers, sesame, almonds. Delicious with Chicken, it is used today for weddings in the Indian communities.

I remember once someone here (maybe it was you) said that they were making mole for their son as a special treat…and I asked…”You mean the critter?: lol

21. melthehound says:

Why is the ‘expert’ always the first to screw up?

22. cusi77 says:

Vicki has no empathy for anyone, she is not capable of having feelings,,, If Lauri thinks that Vicki will apologize for something small or big she did in the past, she should better wait for the snow to melt in Winter there… that could be more probable, than Vicki apologizing.

23. Amalfi says:

I am really fine with Vicki getting sued, peeing her pants, being outed for bending the truth to her will, eating carbs, losing Brooks — or worse, getting Brooks back — whatever the heck happens to her.. I don’t care.

She is just unwatchable.

I’m beginning to agree with you. She embarrasses herself.

• cusi77 says:

It is time for her to retire… It is time to recast this franchise or Just go find another place with really rich people to watch how the other 1% lives… because 99% of us, we live the same struggles… Haha!

24. cusi77 says:

Tammy Sue as classy as I expect! Do not make comments! Keep them for yourself, gag!

I use to do that as a kid.

Probably the cleanest T’s mouth has ever been.

27. Amalfi says:

See if the tongue stuck to the ice crisis is handled right we can be rid of this screeching… oh never mind. dang it.

Their bedroom is ugly.

29. cusi77 says:

OMG, Heather’s Bedroom!!!! She wanted a cover in a decoration magazine! Haahhahahah! Black Lamps!!!

30. Amalfi says:

“Oh that Tamra… so amusing, classic Tamra. We love you.”

Oh shut it Heather. Why does everyone stick with the Tramp? Unexplicable.

OMG Heather is an idiot.

I know what Terre wants tonight.

33. cusi77 says:

I wish to watch The Real Housewives of a trailer park. They will find more class there and better story lines, better human beings than in this fake reality show!

I like Lydia.

35. VV says:

Lainey,
    Teresa’s book is selling great. However, for some change in rules. It will not qualify for the NYT Best selling list.

• realhousewifeva says:

Teresa tweeted about it when it was first released…something about amazon letting people purchase the book earlier than the release date of may 7…

• VV says:

I’m not exactly sure what rules were changed. I was posting for Lainey as she commented above that she didn’t know if Teresa’s Grill cook book would make the NYT Best Sellling list.

……and there’s the spokeswoman. 🙈🙈🙈🙈😏😏😏
      Smdh.

I think she meant “writer”- singular.

36. cusi77 says:

What is going on with Vicki’s eye? Seriously!

• JumpTheShark says:

I think her left false eyelash is “wonky” but she is blaming it on being tired. Someone needs to tell Joe Buck that Baseball w/out steroids makes pro soccer seem interesting…

• cusi77 says:

Hahaaa! But it was not just her eye, in one moment it was half of her face…

Didn’t you love when she played around with the word Ironic and hypocrisy ? What she does is hypocrisy and Gretchen (I don’t like her either) is right in the money when she calls Vicki that way, she IS!

Wow that is so funny because baseball games put me to sleep with the constant NO action/ boredom and a soccer game is pins and needles action. Lol!!!!?!?

37. cusi77 says:

Andy does not want to touch that mouth… gawsh knows he is sooooooo right!

38. princesspindy says:

My wordpress is now en espanol…..hmmmm

39. Rebecca says:

Gretchen…. *sigh*
    You don’t compare ironic to hypocrisy. It’s either irony vs hypocrisy or ironic vs hypocritical.

Holy crap on a cracker, are these women inarticulate. (Look that word up as well, Sporkette)

• cusi77 says:

Thank you Rebecca! I learnt something new today!

Hypocrisy is a Noun, as well as Irony is.

Hypocritical is an Adjective, as well as Ironic is.

Makes sense. It is the same in Spanish.

What does not make sense, is to compare them… Two different meanings.

Thanks!

40. Rebecca says:

Personify? Which non-human object is she trying to compare to herself?

Every time Gretchen opens her mouth, my mouth also opens as well . . . in disbelief. She claims to be a writer in her blogs, but she sure doesn’t let the proper use of the English language get in her way. Week by week, she just gets dumber and dumber. I was wondering if anyone else caught her use of personify. I wasn’t just hearing it!

41. Rebecca says:

Laurie IS a liar. She’s soooo pathetic.

42. Rebecca says:

Gretchen has so much Botox in her face, she’s about to lose the ability to blink her eyes.

43. Catseye says:

Heather is the only person who I have ever seen that dresses a BABY in black. Weird.

• realhousewifeva says:

I tried to find a black top for my 18 month old for a costume, and it was soo hard to find!

Oh my god I grew up with that too– that you don’t put babies or small kids in black. I didnt know if it was some idiosyncrasy of my mom’s.
      👗👗

• Amalfi says:

LOL… I’ve done it.

44. VV says:

They depend on viewers to make a living. Does anybody think Albie took a cheap shot not only at this person but at RHONJ viewers.

I Xd the handle of this person involved in the exchange ( She was nasty to Lynn and I thin anti- Tre) This person had Retweeted an article about Al’s dad. Lauren got offended all 3 kids got involved. However, Albie’s comment is telling on how he views RHONJ audience.

@AlbieManzo: @XXXXX @Laurenmanzo A RT w little thought? Thats funny. Lauren, your life is this woman’s hobby, I think that says enough.