Joey Gorga and the Black Tar – another New Jersey Mystery

Joey Gorga and the Black Tar – Another NJ Mystery by NMD

Joey Gorga is a pompous peacock.  He likes to primp and preen in front of the camera – almost as much as his wife.  He is rarely seen without a baseball or knit cap.  About a month ago on instagram he tweeted a photo of himself with a buzzed head.   He exhibits all the signs of a man losing his hair.  So what.  That’s a natural thing.  But does he use black hair die – the cheap stuff – to cover it up??

Backing up a little.  Sunday’s episode has already aired a first look that covers most of the fight between the two Joes.  As fights go it was mild.  Joe Guidice came into the room demanding an apology from his brother-in-law for calling Teresa scum.  Seconds before Joe was explaining to Rosie that he promised his father-in-law that he wouldn’t beat up Joey.  You see – these two men have been itching for a fight all season.  They can not stand each other.  It’s clear that Joe Guidice is much closer to Joey’s dad than he is.  That makes me believe that Joey has a flawed character if his own father has trouble liking him.  It’s not all about Joey’ wife.

As Joe Guidice storms in, Joey Gorga lowers himself like a little animal and charges his brother-in-law.  The lowering himself is important, because apparently he fights dirty and was trying to bite Joe Guidice’s balls.  Oh vey.  Who does that?  I suppose he was trying to protect his pretty face.  Unfortunately his hat got knock off.  I don’t think many punches were landed, but Melissa Gorga did manage to scratch Joe Guidice.  Many people tried to pull the two Joes apart.  Teresa ran for help, yelling “call the cops.”  Melissa Gorga was hurt, astonished, devastated that Teresa didn’t roll up her sleeves and break up the fight.  Melissa didn’t seem to appreciate that it was her husband that charged Joe Guidice and tried to BITE his balls.

All those fun and games aside, the real mystery was the “black tar” that was all over everyone after the fight.  Teresa says “maybe it’s her make-up.”  Melissa calls it black tar.  Joe Giudice tries to wash  the stuff off his hands.  But if you look carefully at the video, when Joey’s cap falls off in the fight.  Melissa grabs it and sprints over to him and slaps it back on his head the second she notices.  Sprints.  Like she was in the Olympics.  And the back of the cap is smudged, like something black – say cheap hair dye – is smearing the inside.

Boston has created a few photos for our amusement.  Could Joey Gorga really have used cheap spray on hair dye out of a can?  I wouldn’t put  anything past the little ball biter.

(full disclaimer – I am NOT a supporter of Joe Guidice. The DUI, the way he treats his wife, the alleged illegal activity with his business partners, the ignorance in how he uses words that hurt people – none of that is excused in my mind just because Joey Gorga is a pompous peacock.  However I do think he was trying his best at the retreat and it was the Gorgas that came in looking to fight.)

joey hair 2

joey hair___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

184 Responses to Joey Gorga and the Black Tar – another New Jersey Mystery

1. melthehound says:

You all can keep the perv George for yourselves but I have stuff to do…

&http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8

No problem with it getting wet but what about head butting someone in the chest?

• VV says:

Hilarious! I had already come up with ShoePolishJoe…but now it’s a spray gotta think if something else.

• princesspindy says:

HAHAHAHA!! That is the funniest comment!!! I needed that!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Amalfi says:

I think Melisssa forgot to use the setting spray after “the spray on hair thickener”. Simple mistake, peeps.

😀

2. Sus says:

I hope Joe is using Ron Popeil’s Hair in a Can – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8
    Joe Guidice is almost at the bottom of my list. However, Joe Gorga is lower than him. That fight was disgusting and it wasn’t Guidice’s fault.

3. VV says:

NMD great reading.
    Boston, very very funny as always.

4. Donna says:

There would have been more fighting, towards the end of one video Melissa started to charge at Teresa, and I believe it was Rosie stepped in front of her then Melissa turned around and went the other way.

5. Jules says:

We are watching human animals at the zoo with this bunch. silly willy Andy needs to ask straight out if JoeyGorga used black hair cover up at the reunion. if the answer is “no” then should not stop questions until the mystery of how all were covered by black is uncovered.

6. lori says:

It seems pretty clear, to me at least, that when this was filmed Melissa and Joey expected to continue to get the favorable edit. They didn’t expect bravo to show us Joey grabbing/biting Joe’s balls. Melissa thought she could say “Teresa just ran away instead of helping her brother” when in fact she ran to help her husband AND brother. My gut feeling is rather than answering to any of the clear lies and manipulations in their talking heads they will say “we’ve moved past this so we aren’t going to talk about it” Just pathetic..imo

• VV says:

The Gorgas had gotten away with name calling, bigotry, snide remarks and every despicable thing a brother and SIL can do for a relative. Most of that was left on the cutting floor at Bravo and Bravo made sure to include, enhance and “make up” anything that will make Tre and husband bad.
      It backfired and now FOR RIGHT NOW. I don’t trust Bravo had a change of heart. The Gorgas true colors are shown. I don’t know how long this will last. I still don’t trust Bravo and I know they will go back to their manipulative ways in a few episodes. IMO.

Could be a fambly vs. non-fambly thing, but I’ve noticed a big difference between the NJ cast and the OC cast. The NJ cast NEVER takes personal responsibility or apologizes or answers a question in a straightforward way. The OC cast will talk a topic to death until they at least get to some kind of truth. Some of the OC women will even fess up to their mistakes (gasp!). NJ – the closest thing I’ve seen is maybe Kathy regretting something she said about Tre’s dad. I think I would pass out if Joey or Melissa Gorga admitted that Joey was going bald and was trying to cover it up and laughing about it. That will never happen, but it would go a long way in making them seem more genuine rather than the fakey fakersons they are. At least Vicki didn’t try to make up an excuse or lie about her peeing incident and she’s even pretty much admitted that neither she nor Donn were completely faithful during their marriage. Can you see Teresa actually admitting that yes, Juicy has strayed, but she forgives him and thinks her marriage is worth saving? No, she’d rather try to make us believe that he never cheated. Puleez!

• lori says:

That’s a great observation. NONE of them take responsibility for their actions. I can’t bring myself to care about the OC crew but some how got sucked into the NJ group again. And to be honest none of them are all that likeable to me..I need help 🙂

Like, like, like, like!!!!!

• VV says:

It would be Juicy’s responsibility to admit he strayed. Why should Teresa apologize for what he did? How do we know what he told her? Did he admit, did he deny? Did she chose to believe him?

• Laineylainey says:

He cheated?

• Kat From Ohio says:

agreed… not to mention they have very young children.

I don’t think I ever said Teresa should apologize for what Juicy did or did not do. I was speaking about the NJ cast in general and used that as an example of how they are in complete denial about things instead of wanting to get to the truth or to get to the root of their problems. Sorry, didn’t mean to ruffle a Teresa fan’s feathers. Lol. I don’t give two figs about any of them. They are all their own worst enemies.

Excellently put BB
        I thought Melissa did admit she was talking/FBing, etc with Danielle but I’m sure — POSITIVELY SURE– that that won’t count. 😕😐

We are all here to discuss and express our general dislike of some (most) of these housewives and their actions. Not a lot of redeeming value to be gained from most of them. What they say, what they do, what they try to be – for the most part, is fake, fake, fake and thereby makes them unlikeable at times. Not all of them, though, which does give us hope for redemption for the rest! (Gotta try and keep it positive!)

But last night, I was once again given hope for the female species. I hope all of you got to see Robin Roberts receive the Arthur Ashe Courage award at the ESPN Espys last night and then hear her acceptance speech.

This woman raises me up to a higher level just by hearing her words. What she has gone through (and stil is going through) would make the strongest of individuals throw in the towel and walk away. But she has fought through breast cancer and now she’s coming back from her blood disorder and she’s coming back stronger than ever.

She’s without a doubt, she’s the best of role models out there today. Humble, eloquent, smart, funny, polite, beautiful . . . the list goes on and on. Can you tell that I just love this lady!

That’s all. Just wanted to let you know about this and if you didn’t see it, you can probably find it out there somewhere. Love me some Robin Roberts!

Hey everyone. Happy Friday eve. I’m at the airport on my way to Charleston. You all had me LOL, LOL at the toddlers and kids having temper tantrums. I was picturing each and every scene. Youse are crazy. 🙂
    I hope you have a great day and stay cool.

• AZGirl says:

Safe travels and stay cool!

• plainviewsue says:

I love Charleston!!!!! We were there twice. Actually thinking of retiring in the area. We checked out developments in Summerville and also in Bluffton, which is actually closer to Savannah.

It will be very very hot, just keep in mind. But it is a beautiful city. If you are heading for beaches, I definitely recommend Isle of Palms.

• Kat From Ohio says:

i went to charleston last month for the first time. make sure you stop at hominy grill!!!!

Hahaha. So that’s how Ron Papelle made his millions on the hair in a can. Joey’s been buying it. 🙂

10. plainviewsue says:

OMG, I am dying over this!!! And how these two loser go on and on about how they are not fake!!

Lori, I agree with you 100%. I never thought of that. After two seasons of more than favorable editing, the two losers thought they would come out looking good from the fight. They never thought they’d show little Joey’s hair polish come off. Melissa thought the audience would understand why she was calling Tre a pig cos in previous seasons, they would of just shown Teresa running out of the room.

I think of what Danielle’s buddy said in season two…….A thug is a thug is a thug.

The Marcos are thugs!!!!

I know I need a life, but I watched the First Look fight in slow motion. Seeing Melissa in slow motion running towards little Joey to make sure his hat is on had me rolling.

• VV says:

Between that (putting her little boy Joey’s hat on ) and the White trash comment. Too funny!!!!

11. VV says:

Everybody talks about what a horrible SIL Teresa is. What about the Marco’s sisters. What are they chirping on Joey’s ears? Those two sisters are snakes too and they trained Teresa’s sister in law.
    I remember the first season the Gorgas were in. One of them told Joey (and I’m paraphrasing ) Come her Joey stand with your true sisters. One of the Marco sister was not camera shy and mentioned that Joe Giu owed him $1000.
    Why do Joey’s sister in law get a pass in all this?

Who’s “everybody” — please tell me, so I can join them on some group page or blog or SOMEWHERE not a lonely island!?!? Please.
      Seriously. I want to go there

• VV says:

Chismo, Gossip…really you’re taking this personal 😳 Everybody is not you 🚫 It’s a figure of speech. Seriously! 😀

no i get it– just on this site, it doesn’t seem there is anyone else that’s all— i’d love them to raise their hands hee hee

with much love— really! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

i know, i’m counting the days till this $hit is over. WHEN. i can’t do 1/2 a year of this stupid $hitshow

• melthehound says:

The burning question becomes, why do you watch? Same train wreck reason as the rest of us?

Yes can’t turn away / car crash issue. Same as everyone else watches to see Teresa get her redemption edit despite hating everyone else on it

12. plainviewsue says:

You’re right VV.

If the almost 100% negative posts on her blog, which I believe are now over 1,000 posts (!), viewers are not buying her bull anymore.

Our sweet Assley Holmes tweeted that she watched the next episode and heart breaks for Joey Gorga.

• Rebecca says:

You’re our twitter queen – what’s going on over there? I notice that the Gorgas now avoid tweeting anything during the show airings.

• plainviewsue says:

I am blocked by everyone from NJ except for Teresa and Lauren. Honest to go, I never said anything really nasty……well maybe to Melissa and Caroline last season. I just give my opinions.

But other people I follow will retweet their tweets. That’s how I saw Assley’s tweets.

Gorgas & the Marco sisters are quiet during the episodes.

• VV says:

I hear the next two episodes are horrible. I wonder if this is when Bravo editing bullcrap starts. You know, to make the Gorgas sympathetic. Bravo loves to take viewers on rides ups and down with whatever storyline they are driving. I’m not sure they are done bashing the Giudiced though … I’m just not sure Andy has given up on that…

• plainviewsue says:

Andy said on WWHL that these two episodes are the most riveting in HW history (yeah, I’ll bet). I am sure they will be quite emotional. Melissa has already said in one of her articles (but I’m never in articles) that she is not proud of her behavior. They all got down and dirty. They keep talking last 10 years, but Melissa has been in their lives for 8 years, and supposedly the beginning was all good.

Someone posted yesterday that they truly believe the biggest issue with Joe Gorga is that his father is closer with Juicy. I remember in their first season, he would say that Juicy was always in his father’s ear. I agree with that post. Melissa knows so she eggs it all on.

In the beginning of the season, they say they are all good. No way, after Teresa hearing these TH’s can they still be all good.

• VV says:

First male born in Italian families are source of pride. If the Joe’s were friends until 10 years ago. It cannot possibly be that Joey is jealous if Juicy, IMO. There is more to this than meets the eyes. Are you counting the years Mel was dating Joey? I know they got married in
          2005.
          Gorga Sr knows JoeGiu since he was a baby. If your father does not respect you it’s between him and his dad only. Blaming Joe Giu is shifting blame on the real issues. Again, IMO.

• Rebecca says:

There is NOTHING a son-in-law can say to a father to make him turn his back on his own son – outside of exposing scheming to hurt the family. The fatehr will alwys take his son’s side and would cut out the son-in-law. You heard Papa Gorga tell his son to go cry to his mother when Joey was making an ass out of himself at the christening. There was also the HUGE exposure of Joey refinancing and selling his parent’s house for one of his “get rich” real estate schemes. Joey needs to stop blaming everyone else and start taking responsibilities for his failures. He failed his parents when he transferred ownership of their house to his business partner. THEIR house is what he used as collateral for the broken mcmansion they live in today. Then he sold it. He’s an I-D-I-O-T.

• VV says:

Oh my. I did not know about the house. I am sure if this was Juicy doing this to his parents, It would be part of the story on Bravo. Somehow, financial problems are only shown when it pertains the Giudices.
              Bravo shelters and protects the rest if the cast.

• Mrs Peabody says:

I thought that was really interesting how his dad said that to him, really made me wonder about their relationship. I’m betting he was a mama’s boy as a child

• plainviewsue says:

All the Gorgas do is shift blame on the real issues.

• Amalfi says:

What a really sad family.

Though Big Red should take her own advice, she is right… that Papa Gorga is only going to be around so long. I am sure he is as stubborn as they come. None of this will end well unless they all grow up.

I thought Teresa (almost proudly) said that her parents told her to stay away from Guidice. That he was shifty

Nawwwwwww

Can you imagine what their neighbors must think of the Gorga’s? They are the laughing stock of Jersey. Joey better brush up on his fighting skills because guys are going to be giving a bunch of grief. ITA that Joey is on steroids.

I think I read somewhere that the neighbors at the shore house can’t stand them because of all their obnoxious hot tub and “whip it” style parties.

What’s a “whip it” party?

…..urban dictionary time….

LOL- It’s when want to be stoners inhale the fume that comes out of a freshly opened canister of whip cream. It has some chemical in it that is like laughing gas and it makes people high. The reason for the rumor is that last season when the Gorga’s had a party at their shore house, on their patio bar there were what looked like a dozen canisters of it sitting around.

Oh whip its —- got it!!! I should have known ……

I love them! 🍥🍥🍥
            Lol

14. Rebecca says:

Andy hates Teresa because this stupid little twit from New Jersey has eclipsed him in popularity and book sales. (Did he even sell more copies than Luann?) He has excused the Gorga’s behavior for years trying to know Teresa down. She has never gotten a free pass for anything.

She was not praised for knocking Andy back at the reuinion. She was criticized. Look at the tape – he put his hands on her first. She shoved him into a chair. My reflex would have been different. His groin would have met my bony knee.

The tableflip (which lets face it, is not that big of a deal when you realize it was an inanimate object – not a person) got her loads of attention and 95% of it was all bad. This is the point when the tables turned on her popularity. (Yes, I see the pun)

There was plenty more violence in regard to this show, which includes the rest of the cast – but nobody seems to remember any of that unless it concerns Teresa.

The christening: A baby gets baptized, the father gets drunk and charges his brother-in-law, and screams at his father. There’s NOTHING more disgusting than that. Joey gets a FREE pass. What.Ever.

Punta Cana: A champagne cork goes off. A bar patron asks for an apology. Joey charges him and starts a brawl resulting in a lawsuit. He gets a FREE pass. What.Ever.

“Healing” Retreat: Joey calls his sister “scum” and charges his brother-in-law, resulting in the most pathetic display of dirty brawling ever shown on tv. Joey’s getting a FREE pass so far on this one too. What.Ever.

Posche2: Joey charges “Johnny the Greek” because he hates Joey’s wife. Jacqueline takes off her stilletto and clubs Johnny in the head. Joey is still walking around FREE.

Does anybody NOT question why this dangerous, violent, uncontrollable fool is still walking around free? Does anyone NOT see that he IS about to assault his wife and/or kids? Joey is a TIMEBOMB waiting to happen. He can NOT blame his sister for any part in his behavior. This is not going to end well.

Hi Rebecca. love your post…but it was actually Joe Gu (and the Manzo boys) in the Punta Cana brawl. But still, you are correct , there is definitely a pattern of explosive and violent behavior.

• windycitywondering2 says:

This is all Teresa’s fault! She didn’t crumble and fold during the first season of her take down. She still hasn’t and that is the problem Bravo is wrestling with now. What are they going to do? They didn’t storyline anything interesting for the rest of the cast, they let a couple of househusbands eclipse their wives and now they find that the Manzo/Laurita

• windycitywondering2 says:

crew has taken a back seat to the Guidice/Gorga clan! Bravo destroyed this franchise when the brought on the Gorga/Wakile folks because viewers do not want to see any family destroyed.

• cusi77 says:

Rebecca_ You could verbalize everything I’ve been thinking, JoeGo is so violent (Not that JoeGiu is not) but I have not doubt there is steroid consumption behavior unfolding in front of our eyes. I hope he gets help! This fight in between brothers and sisters in these Italian families is going to be perpetuated for generations to come.

About the irrelevance of having the Manzo’s and Laurita’s with no story line is pathetic.. Jacqueline chose another storyline: Not willing to be Teresa’s friend… It is what’s keeps her filming with people she has nothing in common! It is ridiculous to watch her and Lurkita attending Melissa’s Brunch!

• VV says:

Joey also called Teresa an effing b*tch at some pool party last year.

I am literally on Jupiter — I thought I am somewhere where everyone hates JoGo? He IS getting blame– all of it — am I not reading correctly?
      It’s ALL Melissa’s fault and JoGo’s.

I’m sorry I’m out of the loop here. Time for aleve

• Mrs Peabody says:

I think he is a very violet little man. Did anyone notice how at the end at one point he shoved tre’s sister n law out of the way. it’s toward the end and almost out of camera range when he gets ready to move again and he shoves her out of the way.

15. NMH says:

I totally have to watch the epi again, as I missed this whole tar thing! When does everyone notice the black stuff, on next weeks episode?

Maybe Joey (B2/ball biter) should have tried this one first. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cm17hIJ3WM

17. Joymama says:

Joey G admitted taking propecia a season or two ago but that hair regrowing drug can cause some impotence. Spray on hair does not have that effect, it’s just messy and hard to wash off.

Thanks for the recaps. I just can’t with that show.

Yeah based on what I see I’ve deduced JoGorilla is on propecia

Also I have thought chris got some implants/plugs put in

18. windycitywondering2 says:

When you tool around the internet (both housewives centric blogs and straight up cleb gossips sites) you will be hard pressed to see anything positive about Teresa’s little brother or his wife.

Their fighting techniques are straight up dirty. How humiliating to have to be put into a head lock because of a promise to your father that your BIL wouldn’t beat the crap out of you? And your wife got her licks in on your BIL and then screams for Teresa to help her brother? Huh?

Rosie and Teresa were the two who exhibited concern for everyone else and tried to stop the well deserved humiliation of lil bro Gorga. And props also go to Juicy for staying the course and keeping his promise to Papa Gorga. Sadly, Teresa and Juicy would never ever consider pressing assault charges because the goons are family members!

Viewers have been loud and clear that they don’t like families destroying each other. Bravo can promise a happy ending, but any family that ever had a fight/feud knows that those horrible words and deeds leave scars…..forgive yes but forget….damn near impossible without a lobotomy!

WCW it’s just DONE. Over.
      I don’t care how emotional and cathartic (EDITING) the next few episodes with dr vagina will be. Tre will gain support because of the tears 💦😥😥 but in the end they’ll all see the TH’s and such by the time it’s green pageant dress time at the reunion. Things are not going to end well so lets end it.

Spinoff and end it

19. Amalfi says:

From baldcelebrity.com back in Nov.

If you don’t want to read it, here is a little tidbit. (BTW — There are also some pics of hairlines. Oh those Gorgas and their hairlines! Melissa and Joe should give some of their 6-head to Teresa and her 2-head. They could all have decent foreheads then.)

“Ummm yeah, so that Joe Gorga guy looks like he’s going bald. Known for his mysterious millions (he flips warehouse into condos, but for some reason chooses not to ever tell anyone) and for getting into a fight at his own kid’s christening Gorga seems to wear an almost abnormal amount of hats, and this has made me suspicious. I’m pretty sure that he’s trying to cover up the fact that his hairline is receding. Taking a look at some older pictures, it seems that his hairline was once much lower, but now it’s far back enough that he appears to have about a six-head. Some think that this is his natural hairline, but it seems to be behind the crown of his head, which makes me think that it’s definitely recession.”

I agree completely about stocking caps being a go-to necessity for baldies . A local weatherman (minus his toupee) workouts at my gym with a Joe Gorga stocking cap – even in the summer.

PS. I like shaved heads and full heads of hair. Just be who you are and don’t disguise it all with black shit.

• Birdwoman says:

My husband is balding and he has some hair on his head still but it looks good. He would look funny to me is he shaves his head at this point. I know a lot of people make fun of bald men, like they do with women who are large. Because my friends make fun of bald men when we got out for girls nights. I don’t participate because I think my hubby is sexy and honestly I am not a person without flaws myself.
      One of the things I found attractive about my hubby when I was dating him was that he had confidence and wasn’t insecure about the fact he is balding. He knows he is and he doesn’t really care if people make fun of him for it. That kind of confidence is very sexy!
      Now, Joe Gorga seems to be very insecure….especially in the looks dept. because I am sure he is always worried that his wife might find a hotter guy.

• Amalfi says:

I should also have writtem “I like shaved heads, full heads of hair and anything in between.” I love Prince Williams who is working that male pattern baldness like a boss.

He needs to do something. If he wasnt a Prince he’s be made fun of. I say shave.
          I don’t get it either because Diana’s brother has lustrous hair !

• cusi77 says:

My hubby is kind of a bald old man… and yesterday he went to the hairdresser and when he came home he told me that the girl who did his hair asked him if he wanted her to leave his hair (the 3 hairs he had in his crown) long….!!! I am dying laughing now as I was laughing last night!!!!!!

That’s so funny! My husband finally bit the bullet a few years back and just shaved it all off. He’s a sexy bald man .

• cusi77 says:

I think younger bald men are sexy. I was last night laughing so hard… The whole three hairs long? Really?Lol.

• Laineylainey says:

Hi Birdy! I don’t think men who are balding should be made fun of…I love it that you love your honey and find him sexy and that he is confident the way he is. What makes the lack of hair worthy of the jokes, etc…is when they try to hide it with awful toupees, wigs, spray in a can, combovers, etc. But a man who is confident with a full head of hair, receding hair line, male pattern baldness, a shaved head…hooray for them!! And yes, its confidence that makes a man sexy. Like you said if we are not without flaws then we should not put down others for their lack of physical perfection.

Bird– those are nasty friends that make fun of bald men if they know your husband is somewhat balding. That is just MEAN

• cusi77 says:

Me too! Shaved head better than toupee… Toupee…. No! Please!!!!

I was stunned when Joey said that when his father dies he will have his own funeral for him. STFU Joey. You are lucky to have your parents here on earth. Shame on him. That comment truly shows how immature that kid is.

Hey peeps. I have landed in Charleston. It’sssss hotttttt. 🙂 I love it.

22. cusi77 says:

Tonight Project Runway!!!!!! Yeeeeepers!!!!!!!

Who will be watching?

Already? Boy am I out of the loop. Anyway, I’ll probably DVR it since I’m watching Big Brother. Thanks for the heads up Cusi. I noticed there are two new episodes at 8 and 9.

• cusi77 says:

Two new Episodes tonight? Wow!

At least that’s what my husband said when I yelled for him to DVR it.

Hi BB,
            Would you be able to put up a link for the 1st season of Doc Martin?
            You did it for season 2 of Call the Midwife. Please? Pretty please? 🙂

Hey Nancy. I got the Call the Midwife link from PBS.org. They don’t list Doc Martin as available for viewing. Sorry. I have Netflix and will probably watch it there if I ever get the time. I don’t know if you can get it free anywhere.

Thanks BB. I bought all of the seasons and fell in love with it so I wanted all of
                you to be able to see it. Thanks for trying though. 🙂

• cusi77 says:

It is correct, BB!!! Two new different Episodes… the second one will be a bit crazy… the designers have to send their designs in PARACHUTES!!!!

It’s a “road to the runway” pre- thing. Really it’s only 1 episode.

I just read the article of the interview with Tamara’s first husband Darren and Ryan father. She is trash. No wonder Ryan was so screwed up growing up. If had a mother who dumped abandoned me I would be screwed up too. Darren says he is still friendly with Simon and grateful to Simon for raising Ryan as his own.

• Catseye says:

I agree. I really feel sorry for her oldest son and the type of chaotic lifestyle he must’ve led, never feeling as though he belonged anywhere.

Dr No-socks is on Dr Phil right now. Now that’s a match made in heaven.

Maybe Joey’s dad is mad at him for the house and maybe Joey is mad at Joe because remember when they went to Italy? Joe paid for both parents. Maybe their dad throws things like that in Joey’s face. I always thought that Joe does things for his FIL and the FIL throws it in Joey’s face that Joe does this and that.

• Donna says:

Baby Joey borrowed tools from Joe. When Joe went over the parts his tools were laying all over Baby Joey’s garage floor. Joe had to buy new tools. Any person worth that salt respects another persons tools that are for professional use.

• Rebecca says:

I doubt Papa Gorga threw that in his face. Do you notice how Italian men always fight over who pays the check or leaves a bigger tip? It’s a stupid competitive thing yes, but in the end you’re all family.

26. lulu says:

Nmd lol!!!!!! Love the blog

• Mrs Peabody says:

I love this returning soldier surprising their family videos. I think they are wonderful, esp the ones when the kids are so happy.

• cusi77 says:

😦

• Sasha says:

I wish I had the time to comment on most of what I just read, but it’s late and past my bedtime.

Teresa get’s the biggest free pass around here for her behavior. She is just as violent as her brother, husband and cousin Rosie. She has shown more violence than any of the other women on the show, but it’s all good because she is TERESA. The one who sells all the books, is the envy off all and has that wild ass daughter.

I mean she flipped a table and ruined a perfectly good dinner. Had to be restrained from lunging at Danielle. She was practically foaming at the mouth. I might be wrong but didn’t that turn Joe on and they made mad love in the car on the way home.(sarcasm)

I guess tossing Andy around and getting in Danielle’s face at the reunion so that she runs offstage is ladylike? Get her ass out here Andy.

Danielle couldn’t even take a pee at the country club without our Teresa sitting at the door to make pleasant girl talk.

Oh yeah, she knocked that garbage can over a few weeks ago. What did that can ever do to her???

• VV says:

The table flipping and Andy tossing is so 2009 and 2010.

• Sasha says:

Doesn’t matter when she did it, only if she did it.

✅✅✅✅✅✅✔✔✔✔✔☑☑☑☑☑💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

• Mrs Peabody says:

what wild ass daughter are you talking about? There is nothing wrong with her kids, they are kids and I take offense at you calling any of them a wild ass daughter. They are young kids. Shame on you.

• Sasha says:

Oh please. Milania is a handful and just because she is Teresa’s daughter does not change anything. No shame here.

I can’t WAIT for the teenage years. Gia already is grumbling….. It’s going to be so fun!

Hi Sasha. I love you. Let’s go on vacation together.
          💚💜💚💜💚💜💚

Be mine forever !

• melthehound says:

Happy Trails, Schoep …. Say hello to all my past friends.

27. Mrs Peabody says:

JoeyG really scares me, I think he is a very violent man and someday someone in his family (I’m talking wife and kids here) is going to get hurt really bad if he doesn’t learn how to control himself. Whether he does it on purpose or it’s an accident he is dangerous in my book.

28. JumpTheShark says:

Did you notice Eddie Judge’s hair on the OC “First Look” tonight? Bald spot AND greasy-kid-stuff.

This is so cute. At about 1:44 this dog actually sounds like it’s talking.
    &http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyk1HXvCNks

OK. Even though I don’t have to “work” tomorrow, I need to go to bed.

I should be in bed because I have to be at work tommorow, so blame it on BB and you tube … haha 😉 I like the dog videos. I had a dog, a lab mix the exact same coloration of Mel(the hound) and when an ambulance or fire engine ran their sirens, he stopped anything he was doing to howl in unison with the siren. It was so funny.

Seem all the chat is about this fight scene and I am going to have to break my no-NJ Season 5 streak to see Joey’s hair spread all over the place, hehe…can’t wait.
    Good night all.

31. Mrs Peabody says:

I just rewatched the fight again and that thing is so spliced together, one minute tsil (got that off a different blog but you know who I mean) is putting joeyg’s hat on frontward, the next it is backwards, then next scene frontwards, next scene backwards then frontwards and fifthly looking with black crap all over it. One minute TSIL is in one spot and then next scene totally somewhere else. Kathy looks like she stays along side of the wall most of the type. They are just all over the place. It did look like TSIL was going after Tre but Rosie got in between them and held her back.

It’s a good splice and dice job. Not like an unedited/director’s cut — remember we got that from the table flip episode years ago?? They decided to air, the week after, the director’s cut. It was so revolutionary!

Bravo is millions of miles past that now. It’s all editing
      (Not saying fighting didnt happen, et al)

32. chismosa says:

Brandi is getting a spinoff

33. lulu says:

Good morning!!!!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Powell how is your reunion?