Real Housewives of New Jersey – Chat Blog

And here we go.  Tonight is BIG FIGHT number one of the season for New Jersey.  Most of us have already seen it on the first glimpse video, but for those of you that haven’t we learn that Joey Gorga fights dirty (going for balls) and seems to be wearing some sort of black shoe polish on his head.

joey hair

It seems that the Gorgas didn’t get the memo that this season was their turn for the bad edit, because they still seem to think that they can try to pin world hunger on Teresa.  The more they try, the more people defend Teresa.

Bravo must think we’re stupid, because they showed a scene of Caroline and Al at the SAME castle where the others are. The “story” we’re supposed to believe is that Caroline was called in to mediate.  Apparently Dr. V. may not do the trick.  Coincidence much that Caroline is hawking an advice book?  I actually feel sorry for Caroline and Al.  When Al said he couldn’t retire because his kids weren’t financially secure yet, I wanted to kick their asses.  Let your dad retire and suck it up buttercups.  If you can’t afford the designer handbags – don’t buy them.  I’m talking to you Lauren.  Your dad is way more important.

Teresa seems to rise in popularity the more she is attacked by her castmates.  Teresa has made a few slips this season – one of them going to that lunch hosted by Kim D.  Apparently it was to sell her hair care line to Penny and Melissa’s snake best friend Jan.  I know Teresa isn’t the brightest bulb, but surely cameras, Kim D and Penny all add up to trouble in even her peabrain.  Hello – no one could have missed Penny and Brian Bulldog interacting on twitter.  Teresa should have left it up to almost housewife Jen to go to the lunch and bring the gossip to the show.  I know, I know, she left the table the second Jan spilled the gossip – but a little too late since the cameras were rolling.  I am utterly disappointed in Jen Dalton.  She didn’t want the Gorga’s house listing – they already had an agent – she just wanted camera time.  Transparent lies are boring.

The only question in my mind is – did the Gorgas blame Teresa for allowing the camera to capture that conversation?  They couldn’t have possibly thought she sought out Jan and Kim D and set the whole thing up – it stinks of producers and hangers on like Penny and Kim D. Whatever it was, Joey and Melissa fell for the manipulation hook, line, and sinker and showed up at that retreat with a short fuse.

We know all ends well, so please don’t put any of your emotional energy into this group of people.  They don’t deserve it. So let’s chat – and please, please, please, give us confirmation that Joey used shoe polish on his head.

_________________________

This entry was posted in Let's Chat, New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

381 Responses to Real Housewives of New Jersey – Chat Blog

Oh my goodness, I have a sweet tea loving cat. I don’t know if it’s good or bad for her, but I can’t imagine it’s good! Ok, I am semi-unpacked, and hopefully ready for tonight’s sepisode! No promises, haven’t made it through a compete hour yet. I asked myself two questions: is this entertaining to watch? And do you care about any of these people? So far the answer is no, no.

But I love youse guys!

Hi debra. Are you liking your new place? One of our cats likes tea as well. 🙂

NoHo Arts district is very interesting … A neighborhood feeling, I can walk to a market and there are several really good restaurants in walking distance also. I really like the feeling of the neighborhood. Moving still sucks, and I somehow managed to loose my gate clicker today, *sigh*, but I’m not going to worry about it. I will just try to get a new one tomorrow (Gone With The Wind attitude!). My kitty is mostly out from her hiding places, and we both are settling in very nicely 🙂 thanks for asking!

How is your sister doing? And did George hear back about his dream job? Sorry if you have answered before, keeping up has been hit and miss for awhile.

• Superfly says:

My Beastie was a total sugar whore LOL. Cookies, cake, ice cream, she loved it all!

2. Rebecca says:

Right now neither Joey nor Melissa believe that viewers don’t like them because we are not charmed by their arrogance and insincerity. In their narcissistic brains, they think Teresa was hiring people to trash them in social media. If you read some of the other boards, you’ll see that is exactly what they, themselves, did. The thing they want Teresa to apologize for, is a non-existing campaign to turn us normal people against the Gorgas. Well Teresa didn’t pay me, or any of you, or any blogger out their with their own site. Yet people whom the Marcos and Gorgas double-crossed keep coming forward to expose their underhanded tactics. Even Jay Mohr tweeted Melissa’s nasty intentions. Bravo is extremely stupid to believe we’re buying this “reality.”

I know the Marcos troll all these boards daily in search of affirmation, so to them directly, I say, “I am disgusted by you. It has nothing to do with anyone but you. I hope you disappear from the cameras forever. Haven’t you embarrassed yourselves enough? You care NOTHING for your children by showing your evil hearts in public. You are rotten to the core and the elder Gorgas and the Guidices are better off without you in their lives.”

• melthehound says:

the elder Gorgas and the Guidices are better off without you in their lives.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6666
      Perfectly stated

Youse guys enjoy watching New Jersey. I’ll be watching Big Brother. Later Taters!

Oh, there’s a new show about New York City Girls on Style Network at 9PM. Rob Shuter is supposed to have a short scene in it or something like that. It’s called City Girl Diaries.

And we don’t want to look at you either Melissa.

5. melthehound says:

Geeze, I hate that phuckin pig… Even the bald security guard had black stuff on the back of his head.

6. Jukes says:

Sweet Jesus i with she was done. Realy leave the show so it can get back to fun times.

7. Jukes says:

Really not realy. Damn this small ipad keyboard

8. Iowagirl says:

Why is Mel’s main concern her husbands hat.

9. Amalfi says:

Rosie is full of shit.

10. melthehound says:

Because he was stupid enough to wear a light colored one and the inside of it is now black from whatever he puts on his hair. She doesn’t want us (the viewers) to know how fake Baby Joey really is, thereby showing how fake SHE is. I don’t think Bravo should have ever unbuckled that guy’s car seat because he’s been having a school girl hissy fit baby tantrum since he joined the show. All bets are off with the Gorgas.

11. Amalfi says:

With family like this, I would take my parents and pretend the rest of the Gorgas don’t exist. At least her inlaws love her. Yikes.

• windycitywondering2 says:

So true….Teresa should enjoy the time she has with her parents and her daughters adore them so much. It is lil pussy bro who is missing out and will never have that time back!

Is this sh*t for real? WTF are these 2 crying about?? It’s comical!!!

These poor therapists.

14. Jukes says:

Is anyone going to ask why do you hate her and we get an answer. And acknowledge that joey charged joe.

15. Iowagirl says:

They are trying to give Teresa the bad edit again.

16. Amalfi says:

Good for Juicy. When these @ssholes can make the less-than-palatable Joe Giudice look good in comparison, you know they are real trash bags. Congratulations Walkilies, Gorgas and Rosie for making me feel sympathy for an otherwise totally douchey guy.

17. Iowagirl says:

This is stupid. You know bravo made them all stay. No way would normal people stay and “work this out”.

18. Amalfi says:

Black hair spray. lmao.

At least the dumbass eggmitted he used black spray to us-of course he still looks like an idiot!!!!

• Laineylainey says:

Yes. He admitted it: ” I am middle aged. I am not the 20 year old young stud married to the young pop queen”. I am the balding husband of a past her prime pop star wannabe.” Wait, did he say that? Oops sorry, wishful thinking.

There goes dinner.

21. windycitywondering2 says:

OMG…MY 15 yr old son came in the room right after the fight and asked, “who’s the dude on roids?”……..I am ashamed of myself for this evil addiction!

22. Amalfi says:

Thank you bravo for Tamra and Eddie part two. Gahhhh… my eyes.

Bravo-I’m begging you…NO MORE BATHTUB SCENES!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Who sleeps in full make-up?

25. VV says:

I’m not home yet 😧😧😧😟😟😧😧

26. Amalfi says:

really…. caroline is who you call.

i really can’t stand how teresa plays the good soldier doing what she is told. it kind of sucks and i like her less.

• VV says:

I predicted that Carolina was to be the heroine in all of this Teresa/Joey fight in a effort byBeavo to help her sell books. I’m going by your comments still in the car on the way home.

27. Jukes says:

The only person to tell exactly what happened is Tre.

Levity!

Melissa is soooooooooooooo jealous.

30. Iowagirl says:

Omg, mal this this is about an endorsement deal. WTF?

OMG only Bravo.

32. Hi guys….wow Lauren looks like she totally snapped that lap band. What a waste of surgery. She should have just wired her mouth shut hit the gym.

My husband is Italian and he doesn’t act like this.

I want some of that fruit salad.

35. did anyone notice Richie yelling “back up back up” just before Juicy came back into the building? So is this show so set up, Jogo had to “back up” so that he had enough room to run at Juicy??

36. Amalfi says:

Melissa is so yucky.

37. lulu says:

Dr V cast a spell and make melissa and joe disappear!!!!!

38. Maggie5 says:

I can’t stand this. They LIE that Joe G. started the fight. SUCH BULLSHIT.

Melissa = Liar
    Joe = DUMBASS

• Laineylainey says:

They, Mel and Joe, lie without even blinking. Mel is pretty convincing. If I hadn’t seen it with my own peepers, I would be believing Mel cause she is a good liar. Tre on the other hand, with her stammering, choppy breathing, blinking,…she’s just a mess. Her emotions get the better of her.

• VV says:

Very true she has been able to fool many people but last night Twitter was on fire with defectors from the Gorga camp.

39. lulu says:

Joe dr v can cast a spell and make dead people smarter

40. VV says:

Just got home. What the heck is going on?

41. lulu says:

Is that your veejay jays advice dr v? ;).

Time to clean the cat box out.

43. VV says:

Will somebody fix Carolina’s hair!!!!!!!!’n

44. lulu says:

Because your stupid people melissa that can’t do simple things!!!!!

45. Amalfi says:

Dr. Vagina is kind of a dick.

46. VV says:

Joey say he’s giving up then Melissa TH she says it’s time to give up. She calls the shots in that house.

• how is the internet reacting to Melissa not wanting to try to work things out? Now we know who the real wrench in the works is – not T but Melissa

• VV says:

Blue I was not home. On the road, just now got home. I’ll check later. 😀

Remember to the “edit” of ……(full in the blank)….

This and every season…..
        Smdh

• VV says:

He used the exact same words “giving up”. The same words like when he said “giving Teresa a piece of her own medicine. For three years now he has been repeating the lines his wife feeds him. Dum-Dum can’t think for himself.

Joe Gorga knows that the second his beef with Teresa ends so does his wife’s whole reason for being on the show-when he says “I’m not ready” he means “Melissa can’t carry the show on her own so I have to fight with my sister to make my wife relevant”…..

48. lulu says:

How ethical is it to drink wine dr v

49. windycitywondering2 says:

Am I missing something?? Is Caro going to fix what the good doc can’t?

50. Amalfi says:

Oh yay… Jacqueline is going to analyze tonight’s touching episode with Andy. Welp. I am outta here, folks.

51. Iowagirl says:

Has anyone seen the ad for brother vs brother. What channel is it on?

Caroline is delusional.

Nothing will ever change with Melissa in the picture.

I am home from Flag. All in one piece. Turning on NJ now. God help me.

55. VV says:

Did she just say: Teresa how did you end up at dinner with one of my friends?

Well, let’s see… Your friend was miked by Bravo, there was a Bravo camera crew filming and Teresa is an employee of Bravo who was told to show up at this shooting scene. I’m sure Melissa knows that.

Melissa is a f*cking liar!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER!!!!!!!!

56. lulu says:

Why is dr v calling tre a dumb@ss?? Anyone care to elaborate??

Oh, I forgot to tell y’all that we sang Amazing Grace in church today. I could not help thinking of Mel saying wench instead of wretch. That is so wrong to be thinking of RHONJ in church. I asked for forgiveness. lol!

58. Okay youse guys, has anyone watched this show “Naked & Afraid?” It’s on Discovery right now. I don’t know if I can take any more butt cheeks lol. I swear, they should have blurred out the man boobs on the guy too. He needs that “Bro bra” from Seinfeld!

Good evening everyone. I’m just saying hello. I’m so tired. Let me know if there are any Miss Clairol , Shoe Polish or Hair in a can commercials. 🙂

60. Laineylainey says:

I can’t believe how jealous Joey and Melissa are…their put-downs of Tre and her products was shameful. I doubt anyone will criticize them for that. Will Wendy Williams criticize the jealous Gorga’s? will Andy? This makes me want to go buy Fabellini. A case of it. Or one of the cookbooks. Or some Miss Clairol …haha!!

61. Laineylainey says:

It’s funny when they play that music when Caroline walked in…with the bassoon and other wind instruments. Sort of a cat and mouse music. Like Tom & Jerry stuff.

62. VV says:

Joey Gorga is crying because he knows he messed up. Melissa will not let Teresa and her brother make up.

• Laineylainey says:

It’s unbelievable the way he talks about her. It’s no wonder their parents are so disappointed in him. When he heard her voice and he said “f that bitch.” it actualy hurt me. I would be so upset if my brothers said that about me. But THEY WOULD NEVER.

• VV says:

I’m going on the record to say. Joey has been fed hate towards his sister for 10 years. I think he hugged Tre last night only because it was the right thing to do, the therapist was there and he would’ve looked like jerk if he didn’t. I think he is mental and Melissa has worked up a number on him for 10 years now that will not be solved with a hug. Again, I think he did it for the camera. Up to last week he was tweeting and retweeted sh*t about Teresa.

• Dixie says:

I think you hit the nail on the head. Teresa and her parents know how weak willed Joey is. They were naturally concerned with who he would marry because they knew that person would have a lot of influence. Apparently he was engaged twice; each time to a nice Italian girl. Then he marries Melissa, a girl who worked at strip club (not stripping, allegedly), and moved into his home almost immediately. I am sure Teresa heard all sorts of things about Melissa that concerned her. I imagine the family welcomed Melissa, just not with open arms. So this distrust of the other has built up over time.

I would put down money that the problem Joey has with his dad has more to do with how Joey allows his wife to create chaos in the family than anything JoeGui has ever done.

63. Laineylainey says:

Joey did than hair-in-a-can a bit of a disservice. I would never buy that if it comes off so easily.

64. VV says:

Melissa is so freaking scare that Joey makes up with his sister is freaking obvious.

65. windycitywondering2 says:

I don’t care if they edit Teresa as the Bride of Satan the rest of the season. The hair spray, the lies, the true colors of Melissa and Joey have been shown and I don’t care how they spin it, they just can’t take it back!.

66. VV says:

Andy’s Twitter is getting bombarded with people bad mouthing Joey and Melissa 😆

I hate Melissa.

Caro was probably at a hotel down the street.

• melthehound says:

Most likely and the apartment scene was filmed later. Bravo production has REALLY screwed this one up.

• Laineylainey says:

Caroline didn’t drive me nuts this episode. Actually, I thought it was cute when she was running on the bridge last episode. I thought Al acted a lot nicer to her.

69. VV says:

I’m no doctor..,but Joey Gorga was sedated when he was talking to the Dr V. I’m sure Melissa gave him something. He was way to calm.

• Laineylainey says:

Maybe, baby…he’s usu. much more of a hothead. However, he usually has The Crow on his shoulder inciting him.

Joe was sedated in the bathtub and after jerking off in bed without his mistress that morning too.

70. plainviewsue says:

Melissa is being slaughtered on twitter. SLAUGHTERED!!!! Many people who were Team Melissa have defected. People are tweeting Andy in droves to get those two off the show.

There is no way in hell Teresa can look past at what Melissa has said. Tonight she said Joe will be going away to where he belongs; she dissed all of Teresa’s products (excuse me famewhore, what exactly have to produced??) and the fact that Melissa wouldn’t let Tre in the room alone with her brother.

The fact (and yes, I have to admit I shed a tear) that Teresa (who unlike these other HW’s cries real tears) and Joe hugged it out w/o that skank around proves to me without a doubt that Melissa is the reason that this family has not healed.

She convinced Joe to believe Jacqueline, without giving his sister a chance to speak to him. He has no contact with his parents because of her. I truly think she is the devil.

• Laineylainey says:

We have waited a long time for this!

• VV says:

Yes, Sue. I’m enjoying reading all the negative tweets. Lets see the next few episodes. I still don’t trust Bravo. I think they’ll try to make Tre look bad one way or the other. I just can’t with Bravo.

“As for Richie W, there are no words. He actually tweeted that thanks to him, Kathie and Rosie the healing began, putting down Opie and Sunshine Girl.”

I have no words for how vile I think he is. I think out of all of them, I can’t stand him the most.

71. Rebecca says:

Didn’t Teresa get down and bow at the reunion and Melissa made fun of her?

72. Vegas Chick says:

I just finished reading “Killing Kennedy” so I need some lighthearted entertainment. It’s a good read, but O’Reilly didn’t come up with any conclusive evidence other than to say there was no conspiracy because O’Reilly said so… in other words, buy his book. #Iborrowedit. I did spend the afternoon listening to Jackie’s tapes that were recorded 4 months after the assasination. She was really perceptive for a 34 year old.

No one seems to have answered NMD’s questions so I will. Yes, Joey Gorga put black chit on his head… :O

Almost time for the west edition of the NJ morons….

Funny how Melissa said in the room “smart people walk away, let’s go” yet she jumped in the middle of 2 guys fighting.

Also, if I were Teresa’s husband Joe, I would have pressed charges on T’s brother. I’d act like I couldn’t get up and go out in an ambulance. I’d rock their little boat so freaking hard, I’d crush them.

74. Rebecca says:

Awww Richie doesn’t want to see these guys kill each other? He’s been stirring the pot the WHOLE time he’s been on the show!

75. Mrs Peabody says:

time to watch the show. here I go

76. Rebecca says:

Melissa just called Juicy WHAT??????????????? A c-nt husband??????????????????
    WTF???????????????

77. Rebecca says:

Joey Marco “When you hang with trash, you become trash.” Truer words have never been spoken on this show. He hangs out with Melissa, Richie, Kathy, Wacky Jacky, and Chris Laurita.

78. Rebecca says:

Melissa: “I don’t trust her. I don’t trust him. I don’t want them alone.”

YEP

79. Rebecca says:

I don’t feel sorry for Joey crying. I want to round-house kick him in the face…

And you know what really pisses me off? There are no Melania scenes.

• melthehound says:

Bring On Melania 😀

• VV says:

Funny tweet:

“All that lifting and steroids don’t do sh*t Joe Gorga still got his ass whooped”

• Mrs Peabody says:

did you see the shape of his back compared to his bottom, boy that guy must spend a lot of time lifting weights and having his friends the roids helping him. No wonder he has so much anger with friends like them. Did you see the way he push his wife out of the way in that one scene. That guy could do some serious damage to someone who gets in his way, including his kids.

• windycitywondering2 says:

He is very bizarre looking now – droopy man boob, huge chest and upper arms, but tiny girly hands and waist, ending with stumpy, short legs. 666 has to tell him he is a man as much as he has to say he’s a man -sadly they are not fooling anyone else.

80. Mrs Peabody says:

And Kathy’s just worried about her nose job. That made me laught

81. VV says:

My new name for Melissa is 666.

82. Mrs Peabody says:

note to 666, she did see a piece of shit, sweetie and it had your # on it.

83. Rebecca says:

OMG! Stop with the BS that Joey Gorga asked Caroline to intervene!!! We all saw the episode! That’s NOT what happened!! That’s her story and she’s sticking to it.

True Blood is more realistic than this show.

• windycitywondering2 says:

Seriously, without you guys and a True Blood Chaser – I could not watch RHNJ!

84. Mrs Peabody says:

omg is Richie really blaming Tre for that mess, what about the one who called her scum, did he not have any hand in this? Richie is now a stupid creep.

• Mrs Peabody says:

cry baby needs to go to bed

• windycitywondering2 says:

RIchie wants to be the voice of reason and at the same time he just continues to go for the pile on trash Teresa crew – is he really that stupid that he thinks he can have it both ways??

Teresa yelled at her bro last year about “crying to your wife and getting your wife involved”

I guess it’s ok for Teresa to do that — naturrrrrally

• Jules says:

Teresa walked away and was telling her husband he wanted to leave when he said hold on i am going to tell him to apologize. She didn’t tell him to go ask for the apology and even said no to joe let’s go. It is all there on tape to see. Then ALL the others suddenly decided that what happened was Joe charged Joey. Teresa was the devil because she didn’t jump in to get covered in black hair spray like the others.

85. Rebecca says:

I hate this woman.

86. windycitywondering2 says:

Went to BravoTV – Caro has her blog up. BUT then I watched the videos for next week………the one with Wacky Jacky and Chris at dinner……………she has to be the most disgusting woman on this planet!!! Forget bleach and wax – duck tape and heavy meds are needed stat!

87. Mrs Peabody says:

way to go Tre……Kathy finally admitted something.

88. Mrs Peabody says:

Wow, joeyg is saying he hates his sister and 666 is just sitting there chewing her gum.

89. Rebecca says:

What is a bigger than a woman cheating on her husband? 666 said multiple times that Teresa’s husband was cheating on his wife.

90. Rebecca says:

Is that idiot wearing a Poison shirt? UGH

91. Mrs Peabody says:

Joe G just explained the whole mess, Tre’s got a DUM DUM brother. He called it right in my book, he is a dum dum

92. Rebecca says:

Joey tells Dr. V that Teresa is at fault because people spread rumors about his wife.
    Dr V: Is there a chance that this is not true? – Oh wait she DIDN’T ASK THAT.

93. Rebecca says:

What Joey DOESN’T have the guts to say on camera:

My business failed and I blame Teresa.
    My wife is not becoming a pop star and I blame Teresa.
    My wife’s endorsements of some generic vodka are not going anywhere and I blame Teresa.
    My kids don’t get as much screen time as Teresa’s and I blame Teresa.
    Not everyone in cyberspace loves us and I blame Teresa.
    People are not supporting us on twitter and I blame Teresa.
    I didn’t get instantly rich and famous on this show and I blame Teresa.
    Teresa isn’t rolling over and dying like I promised the producers and I blame Teresa.

94. Mrs Peabody says:

One reason and one reason only for her to call the clown and that is because she is a good employee and is doing what her bosses at Bravo told her to. Still not buying any books from either clown or 666, I’m buying me a cookbook.

• Laineylainey says:

But according to Mel, that’s not a real book. Heh heh heh

• Mrs Peabody says:

I’ll never know if the 666 writes a real one since I have no intention of reading it nor the one by the know it all clown

• windycitywondering2 says:

666 is getting clobbered on Amazon.com as well – imagine no one wants any advice from her! Guess she is blaming Teresa for that too.

95. Mrs Peabody says:

Those two are so JEALOUS of Teresa and her success and that is the problem. What hateful people. And why is she lowering her voice, does she not think we are going to hear what she is saying, the camera is right there filming. Bet she didn’t worry about what she was saying because she never thought she’d get such an edit this year. Maybe Bravo was listening after all.

96. VV says:

Mr. and Mrs. 666 are getting hammered on social media.

97. Vegas Chick says:

I just wasted an hour on NJ and here’s my take. One of the last scenes was the most authentic that we have scene so far…. Joey hugging his sister. That’s the real deal. Everyone who is jumping on Melissa needs to realize that she is just the SIL. Honestly, if it were me??? Given the situation, I would tell my husband that we are are out of here, and we would have left. Fortunately, I don’t live in Bravoland. The crux of the biscuit is that Teresa may have not created the rumors and associated issues but she continues to hang around with the people who did. She’s probably not smart enough to realize that it can be perceived that she is guilty by association. Perception is everything, and I hope that the PHd lets her know that there are ramifications despite Teresa’s pleas of innocence.

Getting back to the non-reality that is aka BravoTV…. Who believes that Teresa ‘really’ called Caroline for help??? Raise your hand…. yeah, never mind.

Don’t get your pantyhose is a wad, ladies. And, guys, please refrain from calling women pigs. Personally, I find it really offensive. It’s just TV and makes me wonder what you are like in real life.

• Vegas Chick says:

wish there was an edit button…. seen vs. scene.

• Laineylainey says:

I’m pretty nice in real life and kinda funny.

• Laineylainey says:

Melissa called Teresa a pig, you’re so right; that was very offensive.

• Mrs Peabody says:

Well I for one am just a normal everyday person who loves her husband, kids, grandchildren, her parents and sibs. I get up and go to work and come home at night. I don’t call people names, I don’t fight with family and friends, I have lots of friends and have a very comfortable life. I like to watch the housewives and talk about it along with the other people on the blog and then forget about them when their season is over and move onto the next group. I have no other interest in their lives except for when their season is on and then only what I see during their season. The only time I find anything offensive about the talk is when it is directed at the minor children of these women because I feel children are off limit. Other than that if I don’t like something someone says I just move onto the next comment.

• Vegas Chick says:

I guess that I am different but will stand firm in my convictions. Women can get into it. I don’t but understand that it happens but that doesn’t mean that it’s okay. However, I do take offense when a man makes derogatory statements because it crosses a gray line that separates a gentleman from one who is not. JMHO.

• Laineylainey says:

I must be really really different because while I agree that men should not call women names; I think women shouldn’t call each other names either. I don’t think women would call men names either. It crosses the line from being a lady or a woman of worth to being boorish, unkind and low class.

• Vegas Chick says:

Totally agree, Lainey, but I haven’t witnessed any it on this blog. I have called Juicey a bum but considering the guy’s history, I was being kind. Pig, slut, etc.?? That’s getting nasty. Me no likey… 🙂

Ditto.

• Laineylainey says:

Ok, girl – fair enough. I feel kinda hurt like Ms Peabody when the minor kids are insulted, judged unfairly, or when people predict a life of doom for these little kids. We all have our triggers I suppose. I have tried to stop with the name calling but the shoe polish was so hard to resist. I fully participated in that. I could coyly say that I was mocking the hair spray and not the man…but that would be a lie as I did call the stuff gargoyle Grease, clearly mocking the man and not the grease. You stated your case and I, mine; and we are free to do so, thankful for that! 😀😍😘

• VV says:

According to Teresa’s book writer, Teresa was having lunch to talk about Milania hair care product. The minute the talk started about Melissa she got up a left. I don’t see this as hanging out. This was a scene planned byBravo.
      Teresa is a friend of Kim D and so are Mr & Mrs 666 as they too filmed with her this season. Does that mean they hangout within D?

• Vegas Chick says:

That wasn’t true last season, hence, the Poshe (sp?) fashion show fiasco. Teresa isn’t the brightest bulb so all that we can hope is that, maybe, she’s learned from experience. They are all wrong and failing to take responsibility or acting like adults should. Then again, they are all drawn to the Bravo paycheck and peeps sometimes do things that they normally wouldn’t for the need and/or love of $$$.

I can’t wait to see what else the book writer has to clarify for us NEXT!

Vomitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Isn’t that the truth!

• windycitywondering2 says:

Some rumors are really not rumors. Judging from Teresa’s SIL’s behavior and ugly words leads me to believe she has both true hate and fear in her heart – never a pretty combination. Teresa wants only one thing – peace with her brother and she has taken two, almost three seasons of abuse to get to that place with him – that is integrity and love – I will take a page from that book any time!

98. Mrs Peabody says:

so was Caroline around the corner waiting for her call?

• princesspindy says:

I googled Franklin Lakes to Lake George and it is 2 hours 42 min drive….I think they live in Franklin Lakes right?? So she got called at 7 and drove 3 hours …..First of all, anyone who knows me, knows not to call before 10am, lol!!!

• melthehound says:

Momz was supposedly in Hoboken when Teresa called. Remember what we are dealing with though, Bravo.

99. rabblerouser2010R says:

I couldn’t get over how Melissa said how she got down on her knee’s to ask Teresa to stop, as if it was this noble act of humility when really it was just dramatics.

• Mrs Peabody says:

I think she should be nominated for an Emmy, she’s a fantastic actress (not) and should win for leading lady for best drama in a stupid reality show.

• windycitywondering2 says:

She might qualify for a razzie………..but she ruined that chance by not keeping her victim persona in place for the entire scene.

• Mrs Peabody says:

She sure let her true colors come out that weekend. Now we know how she really is. I thought she acted like a spoiled bitch most of the time. Seemed like to me she was pouting because she wasn’t the center of attention with everyone fawning over her.

• melthehound says:

Apparently, what that scene was really about, was that the Gorgas somehow think Teresa is behind the Famewhorgas site. The “stop hurting us” was supposedly. the NJ, Bobby Zarin “hate blog” moment.

Are they serious….the woman they “accuse” (granted, I think the same thing) of needing a ghost writer for her blogs and types using one finger at a time, is also a ‘hobby blogger’..

100. princesspindy says:

I still have 15 mins before I get to see NJ……watching Whodunnit, cheesy but fun! Oh, but I will probably wait and watch it later cuz I want to watch Brother vs Brother….

101. Mrs Peabody says:

Finally finished the show. Best 2 scenes were with Teresa when her husband was holding her and she was crying and the next when her and her brother were holding each other and crying. Those were powerful real scenes not the fake scenes we see most of the time. You can tell she really wants to fix the problem with her brother. I think it also showed regardless of what you think about JoeG he does care for his wife. I think it also shows somewhere in her brother’s cold heart there is a bit of love still for her. I think they both need to go to theraphy both by themselves and with each other.

Night, night ladies. Sleep well. 🙂

103. VV says:

Are these Warren’s legs? B’s tweets and picture captions have double meaning sometimes.

bethennyfrankel’s photo http://instagram.com/p/bZGmgiNPJW/

She should be shutting the F up VV. if I were her, based on the various blogs’ comments.

• VV says:

The pic is old weeks prior to the St Tropez pics. She’s very cryptic. She also tweeted pics of a new set of suitcases days before her trip.

104. VV says:

The only Crapofesto up tonight is Caroline’s.

105. chismosa says:

It’s time for sexy time, Teresa style: BROWN CHICKEN BROWN CHOW hahaha

Lolllllll!!!! Rotfl. 😖😖😖😖😂😂😂😂
    What 70s porn was she watching !!!!

106. chismosa says:

Ughhhh the horrific karTRASH family is soiling my father’s country.

Dammit! Get OUT of there…

Ok onto Dexter and the bitches princesses down the block from me.

107. princesspindy says:

Kate Middleton is in Labor!!!

Really…. That’s great.

I love that in England they don’t induce too early like here.

• princesspindy says:

I wish Diana was there! 😦

Me too. I was hoping the baby would be a cancer like William and Diana but we’re looking into Leo now.

I hope her delivery goes well

Why are you the Hulk? I must have missed this……I used to have nightmares about him

• princesspindy says:

I will change it for you babe, it was in honor of how I was feeling….Comic Con is over yesterday so now I can go back to being normal, my version of normal!!

No way! That is the sweetest ……

Ps meant to add– good luck with your adjusting after your big move LAD!

Thank you Chismosa💕 honestly every day I feel better and better. I think it’s because I have less and less boxes to unpack! Because it’s just me living there, I decided I can unpack at my pace and not stress out if a box is still sitting and waiting.

108. dianam17 says:

Ive never posted here, and i dont know if this has been said already- but I thought the sign they showed for the castle (in the falls scene) said “lambert castle”? that is a castle (can be seen from rt 80) that is about a mile away from the great falls, both located in paterson. granted, we only saw the sign, so who knows what it all really means.

• melthehound says: