Real Housewives of Orange County Cast Blogs / Bloggers Needed

A few laughs from Boston

chris gretchen glasses gretchensinging jo

____________________________
Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged by BB

Only two blogs were posted after this past Monday’s episode and neither of them were from the hard hitters (Vicki, Tamra or Gretchen).  This is an indication to me that the ladies of the OC have essentially moved on from this season.  Even Lydia’s and Heather’s blogs were short and sweet (and boring).  Here’s a recap:

LYDIA:  She likes that this episode showed their personal lives rather than their relationships with one another. (What relationships?)

Even though we might not relate to the Dubrow’s selling of their huge mansion, Lydia still thinks we can connect with the love, adventure and family aspect of it, and we all want and strive for their “conversation” rather than their better views and taller ceilings. (Whatever you say, Lydia.)

About the Vicki, Brianna, Brooks love triangle (as Lydia refers to it and the fact that it stresses her out), she says, “I want Vicki to be happy, but Brianna’s concerns seem to hold weight too. Brianna and Vicki are obviously super close. So, for Brianna to feel so negatively about Brooks makes me think Vicki’s relationship with him is doomed. A woman can never choose between her children and a man. The children will always win. Love should always be enough, but it seems that Vicki needs to listen to Whitney Houston’s “Didn’t We Almost Have It All” pack up, and drive away.”

Gretchen and Alexis didn’t resolve anything during their lunch and Lydia doesn’t see them picking up where they left off or hugging it out anytime soon.  (I don’t either.  These two have absolutely nothing in common and never did.  They only became friends to survive among the rest of the cast at the time).

In conclusion, Lydia talks about her Life Group and faith. (I agree that everyone should have a core group of like-minded people for friendship and support.)

HEATHER:  I hope this is the last time Heather (or anyone) utters the words “Malibu Country.”  She says, “I was pretty disappointed to see Gretchen read my text message to Slade with that rude “sing songy” voice. It was interesting to me that she neglected to mention that I was answering HER question in that text. Gretchen had asked if I believed the Malibu County producers were intentionally pitting us against each other.”  Heather explains that her answer was no because they were two separate roles from different areas of production.  Heather was called by the EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS and Gretchen was merely called by casting.  (In other words, Heather is a MAJOR STAR and Gretchen is just a peon minor d-list reality personality. I think we’ve all gotten your point by now, Heather, even though you aren’t competitive at all, nope not one little bit.)  Heather goes on to say (I hope for the very last time), “I’m sorry Gretchen thinks I feel in any way competitive with her. This is hardly the case. I’ve always been very supportive of her and her many endeavors. I just didn’t like how she used a role that was written off the show as a manipulative tool against Tamra. Period. Gretchen can keep deflecting this into something else, but that’s the truth.”  (Heather is now quoting that great thespian Edith Ann.)

Heather LOVES the site for her new home.  It’s such an exciting new adventure.  Did anyone notice how bad Heather’s speaking voice was this episode?  Anyone?  Well, she explains she had ulcerated vocal chords.

Heather wants us to make sure we watch next week to see how her kids react to the idea of moving.  (I cannot wait.)  Heather says, “Also, Gretchen and Slade get engaged! No matter what the little problems that are going on between us, they are unimportant in the scheme of life. Gretchen and Slade are our friends and we are very happy for them!” (I can’t think of two people who deserve each other more than Gretchen and Slade.)

Tha, tha, tha, that’s all folks!

______________________________________

Bloggers Needed

Time for the blog to rally and people to step up and blog.  BB has a tiring new job; Stars’s computer had died and I have a houseful of guests for the rest of the summer, so it would be great to have a few more people write content and see if they enjoy blogging.  Whether you’ve blogged for us before or are new to it – please give it consideration.

• Real Housewives of Miami
  • Real Housewives of Miami Cast Blogs
  • Million Dollar Listing LA
  • Flipping Out
  • Top Chef Masters
  • Project Runway
  • Big Brother

Email me – nomoredrama8@gmail.com

______________________________________

Happy Birthday Kat from Ohio (July 25)

______________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey, RHONJ Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

314 Responses to Real Housewives of Orange County Cast Blogs / Bloggers Needed

Good morning everyone. TGIF. LOL. Boston is at it again. 🙂 I think we are,all in for mild weather this weekend. No 90-100 degrees. Sit back, relax & enjoy. Have a great day.

TGIF y’all! Highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s here in Huskerland – that’s one great weekend! Rest well my AC. Love having my windows open. Where has the summer gone?

Husker I want July to stop right where it is. I always feel the summer flies after the 4th of July. Hmmmm. I don’t want summer to end.

School starts here on August 12 – that’s just two weeks from Monday. But the good news is . . . Husker kickoff is only six Saturdays away! Wow!

HA!! I can’t think of any two people who deserve each other more THAN Gretchen & Slade either. They constantly ride the wave of each other’s delusions to bolster each other’s position in society. After a while their relationship cannot sustain those delusions. I can see them looking at each other one day and saying “what did I ever see in you?”. 🙂

3. california35 says:

LMAO!! With the one about Joe talking to Gretchen! I had forgotten about that part.e was with Slase when he was loaded and showered his girlfriend (finance) with gifts. How things have changed.

Happy Birthday Kat from Ohio!!!

Oh my goodness, I always thought otters were cute, but they are adorable!

Good morning everyone! Another stormy morning. Missed out on chatzy last night. Pepper training. I think she is doing much better around other dogs but still needs a lot of work. Trainer Chris thinks her parents were most likely wild dogs. So I have a lot of work to do. Mr. AZGirl has kind of given up which upsets me. He was the one who wanted a dog in the first place. Don’t worry I am going to keep trying to get the dog acclimated around people and dogs. She is still young.

• california35 says:

Hang in there, it is nice that you are no giving up 🙂

• lizzle says:

Wow… that’s great that you are trying so hard! You are a good mommy and your lil dog is lucky to have you.

Good job, you are great with her. Love the updates

That’s your baby AZGirl. 🙂

• designernailsdiana says:

My puppy mill Momma Pearl took a 6 months to learn to go out on a chain to pee. She barked at everyone and now only some people.
      It takes time love and patience and I know you can do it too!

• AZGirl says:

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I thought she did much better. I was working with her on the sit/stay/come exercise and a woman and her 2 children passed behind me. She stayed…looked over at them…but I got her attention and she completed the exercise. No movement towards them. Only at the end of class when we all leave does she start after the other dogs and snap. Once it cools down I will be able to take to downtown Tempe and walk and that will help.
      All I need now is a trainer for my impatient husband. 🙂

Well AZGirl we can cheer Pepper on & give you encouraging feedback but Mr. AZGirl has been trained for more than 20 yrs now & we don’t have any advice on that. 🙂

• AZGirl says:

Graduation is next week. I will post a pic of ‘Dr. Pepper”. I am signing her up for Intermediate which starts 8/15. Not for the training but for the socializing part.

Watching Wendy Williams. They did a dance remix of her sho theme song “Feel It” in Central Park & Wendy is in it & she’s got a few moves. She did better than DWTS. 🙂

Powell I watch later on and I’m sad, I think today is IT until September……

What will I do without hot topics!!!! Lol

Yes she said that. 🙂 Have you watched The Real? It comes on after Wendy. It was my 1st time watching. It’s like The View &e Talk. Comedian Loni Love, Tamar Braxton, Jeannie Mai from E!, Adrianna (I can never remember her last name). She’s a singer, Rob Kardashian’s ex., Tamara Mowrey. It was kinda fun. They do a little hot topics.

I know all those ladies– but have not given it a go. I heard numbers have been good for it— it’s like a younger-skewing View, more ethnically diverse.
          It’s doing better than that horrible Kris show.
          She’s AWFUL, I tuned in just to see!

Bethenny’s gonna have lots of competition in upcoming years.

Right its like a younger version of The View. It’s good. I didn’t know about the show until the other day. Kris J. I know many of you don’t like the Kardashian’s but I do. I don’t like or agree w/everything they do but I like them. Kris should not have a talk show. IMO she may be ok at co-hosting The View or The Talk for one day like she’s done in the past but that’s it. And she runs the family biz so she can’t pay full attention to doing a talk show when it is all on her head. She has to carry the show. Plus I don’t think she has anything to add to the current talk show circuit.

Totally. It was a big deal I read that she has to have co-hosts every day. Bethenny never had cohosts during her trial run. That’s how bad Kris was

Well, we’ll see what happens
              I’ll try to catch The Real one day, especially now since Wendy will be gone. Tears 😪😪

• djprincessc says:

Adrienne Bailon Powell!! 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

I read this earlier and wondered how she did it with her broken pinkie toe…but it had been videotaped before the broken pinkie toe, I guess!

8. lizzle says:

Great job w/ pics and blog. Boston, you are hilarious. You should try some stand up comedy sometime. And BB… I read your comments like you are talking monotone and that is hilarious to me. It is like you could care less and your sarcasm shines through. I actually thought Lydia’s Whitney Houston reference was pretty funny.

Anyone watching “Orange is the new Black” on Netflix???

I hope to get to it eventually since I have Netflix. I also want to watch House of Cards. Just need to find the time!

BB-I’m going to watch House of Cards when I’m done with Orange-I love Kevin Spacey

JNNTJ – My hubs saw a fox when he was driving down the road at the OBX the other day. And I hadn’t even mentioned that you had seen them! What a coinkidink

I still can’t believe I saw at least one a day while I was there…and the deer!! One day I saw a family of deer(I’m guessing the mom and 2 little little ones) walk right through the backyard and on to the beach boardwalk-which was crowded with people walking their dogs-the 3 deer froze when the people walked by and then continued on their way when the people passed…they didn’t even notice the deer!!! People are so unaware of their surroundings!!

I’d be leery of the foxes (and raccoons and such). There have been some cases of rabid ones in SE VA so I’m assuming NE NC would have them too!

Oh, and I think the deer have gotten kind of used to all the people.

Mommas, daddies & baby deer are in my front & back yard daily. They’ve killed one of my flowering bushes. We have to watch out for them daily. You can open your garage door and they are right there.

• Laineylainey says:

Same here. We can’t plant anything due to the hordes of deer in our yard. they were here first. Not a lot of undeveloped land around for them. Texas Tart prob knows what I’m talking about.

• Catseye says:

I’ve read that they won’t eat Lavender.

• Laineylainey says:

We are able to keep some plants. Lantana, mountain laurel, purple sage, some kind of pokey palm. They’ve eaten every thing else we ever tried.

Yes, very aware of it, but fortunately, no deer problems for me.

• Laineylainey says:

No problems here either, unless we plant stuff they love to eat. We learned really early on not to do that. So…no problem! I did have one deer slam head first into the side of my car a long time ago. That was a problem as they do not carry liability insurance. Animal lovers simma down, na..the deer shook it off and ran into the woods after putting the big dent onto the side of my car. We do have to look out for them as we’re driving around these parts. They are everywhere.

• Beckygrey says:

I watched it about 4 months ago (House of Cards) and I loved it.

I WISH…… I still haven’t done Arrested D! I have issues getting the wifi signal to our tvs ….

Even though I didn’t get to watch it because of my local CBS station and Time Warner acting like 2 year olds, I have read up on what happened on Big Brother last night.

Here’s the deal – If someone doesn’t take Amanda out very, very, VERY soon, she’s going to call the shots all the way to the final two. Jesse, Andy, Candice, Spencer, Howard and Ginamarie might as well go home – they can’t win anything and have no game at all. I really dislike floaters and I was hoping that the MVP would put an end to them but that hasn’t been the case.

Helen’s a smart girl and she is starting to see that Amanda is running the game. I hope she can get her out soon. Amanda’s really icky on top of it – she has a nasty mouth! I bet her family is so proud of her.

I have noticed that it seems to be a house full of floaters. Where’s Rachel when you need her? Lol!

Dan (from last season) could flip this house on its ear. The best player BB ever had to not win the top prize.

• realhousewifeva says:

Well he did win BB10… he deserved to win BB14 as well, but the rest of the roommates were all so butt hurt and took his antics too personally.

The Monster (aka Areil Castro) just took a deal Life + 1,000 yrs.
    IMHO he got off easy but I’m pretty sure his days in prision won’t be a load of fun.

I don’t think he got off easy. Death would have been easy cause they’re gonna have fun w/him in prison. He deserves everything he gets.

Hi Powell…I didn’t mean it that way. I would like someone to do to him as he did with
        those 3 girls. He’s an evil man.

I hope like Powell says that they WILL do that nancy.
          Child molestors get treated the worst and he’s sort of kind of a child molestor.

That’s just what I meant. They were girls when he kidnapped them. Much of the prison pop does not like child molesters.

• melthehound says:

Didn’t know that part of it… Scratch what I said below… I have heard the same thing about that special treatment for child molesters in prison.

• Laineylainey says:

Plus he forced one of them (Gina) to abort at least one (his) unborn child. Some folks in prison will have a problem with that, I suspect.

• Catseye says:

Hopefully someone will take him out, the same way they did Dahmer.

• melthehound says:

Oh, that guy… That was quick. If they were kids, maybe he would get the prison justice. Regardless of what happens to him now (he may have to do his time in protective custody), those women are likely phucked up for life.

I hope w/a lot of therapy, family love, prayers to whatever high power they believe in & inner strength that they will walk thru the rest of their lives w/peace & happiness.

• melthehound says:

I hope so too but there is an entire industry built around people being spanked as kids by their parents when they needed correction.

• Realhousewifeva says:

Two of the girls were young teens when he kidnapped them.

12. cusi77 says:

Good Afternoon Everyone! Thanks BB, you are an Angel!!! Xoxo.

Thanks Bosotn for the Captions.. Gretchen asking Slade: Do I look unintelligent with these eyeglasses?
    Slade: Lets say… It does not hide it!

13. chismosa says:

Husker — guess what! I have an EAR problem!!! Never in my life do I remember having one!
    Can you believe it! Just got some drops for it, thankfully no pills
    This and sore throats are the WORST. I’d rather have the flu.

Hope yours is/are feeling better. I’m in shock! 😦

OMGosh Chismosa! I surely do feel for you and hope that you have better luck with it than I am. I still have limited hearing (almost six weeks later since I first saw the dr.). I’m just going to let my body deal with it for now. Please don’t let it go too long before you ask for an antibiotic. And don’t let them shoot any water in it – I was told too late!

Sisters of the ear infection unite! We need to wipe this scurge off the face of the earth once and for all!

Lol!

I have NEVER had an ear issue….!!!
        He said it was minor so we’ll see how I feel next week after I’m done with the drops. I don’t want antibiotics. But I know if I must…..I must.
        You— YES you must!!! You poor thing. I’d jump off a bridge dealing with this as long as you have.
        Maybe it’s the ear plugs I sleep with constantly? I’m always jamming them in my ear. But that can’t be it right?
        Aaaahhhh oh well.

Your ear 👂👂buddy…. 😀

What is going on with this blog and ear infections? It’s weird. Don’t let it go on too long chismosa as you could get scaring in there and that would be bad as my husbands says.

• Catseye says:

Chismosa, have you thought about using Extra Virgin Coconut Oil for your ear infection? I’ve using it on my dogs for theirs and it also works great for Toe/Fingernail Fungus. If you google it, you’ll find that it is recommended as a natural cure (Livestrong, ehow).

Catseye—/ thanks I have read that coconut oil is a cure all for like everything!
            I found some site where a woman was searching for her own ways to take care of ear aches and she was suggesting garlic (a MAJOR cure-all)- but the oil of it, dropped in the ear
            Then she found an idea for an onion placed outside the ear because onions absorb bacteria. (In my home we just recently stopped using any 1/2 cut leftover onions, we now only use fresh cut onions when needed— something about bacteria )

So there are remedies. I have a container of virgin coconut oil that is solid but I could melt some down — and maybe drop some in the ear ? Along with the antibiotic drops??? I’ll see……

Thank you for the suggestion! And my doggies always have itchy ears— should I put some in their ear??? Liquid? Or can I rub the solid stuff in their ear?

Thank you!!

• Catseye says:

For my dogs, I scoop some out with a teaspoon and use a Q-tip to just swab around the outside a little and even go inside, just a tiny bit. For yourself, I would put it in a baggie and hold it in your hand until it melts then maybe use an eye dropper to drop it in? You might need someone else’s help for that. But I have used it for my dogs and on myself for nail fungus, it works!

Uh uh Husker & chismosa. What are you ladies doing? Tell us which key you hit on your computers/phones so we don’t. 🙂 Just teasing you ladies. Husker I didn’t realize its been that long. My goodness. I hope you both recover very soon.

Thought-transmitted bacteria/virus – who’d a thought it? Everyone else – take cover! Get well soon Chis.

Huskerhuny, although I read about your ear troubles and wished you well, I never mentioned mine because I didn’t want to discourage you and really I didn’t have any advise but to keep the ear dry. Now I see you have been suffering 6 weeks with this – and here comes Chismosa complaining. I’m glad to see she’s already had that looked at and hopefully the drops will work for her. Do not use ear plugs Chismosa, your ear needs to stay as dry as possible.

I have decreased hearing in one ear and this same ear is squishy right now, it’s got some fluid trapped in there. It’s very annoying. I take a decongestant daily, keep it real clean and make sure no water gets in it. It’s hard to keep the moisture down in the heat of the summer.

Years ago, it stayed completely plugged, could not hear out of it and there was a constant ringing in my ear (that was the worst part, I don’t remember much pain at all). I was given a z-pak for sinus infection, only because I had a history of sinus infection. The meds didn’t cure the ear. I don’t think there was ever an infection. I just had to wait it out. It lasted 6 weeks!

Husker, I hope you are nearing the end of your body taking care of it. I don’t want to discourage Chismosa either…just remember each of us could have different reasons this has happened and take different lengths of time to get back to normal. Hopefully yours will be MUCH shorter! 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Wow, sorry to hear about all of ear maladies. That has got be so frustrating. Get well soon, friends!

TT – I heard this exact same story from a church friend. She said it took her three months to get over it. I’ve taken a ZPack, amoxicillian, something that starts with a C, a steroid and just finished clindymicin. I so appreciate you sharing this story with me. I’m thinking next stop will be a specialist. But I don’t want to pay another dr. and get the same story. That’s why I’m going to wait a bit.

Thanks again TT – it’s nice to know I’m not alone, but I don’t wish this on anybody.

Husker that is RIDICULOUS. I hope you are taking billions and billions of probiotics to counteract what those pills are doing to you. I’m a huge believer in that!

Most of our immune system is in our intestines and antibiotics ruin stuff there.
            You need a good ENT!!!

Signed,
            Supportive Ear-problem-sister-in-arms

Texas thank you for all this —/ no I was not planning on putting ANYTHING near or in my ear all these days. Maybe a soft cotton ball?? Or a soft tissue? not deep….
          Just, I never sleep without my ears covered so it will be tough to get used to that ….

I wonder if my little plastic ear plugs caused this. But I’ve been “on” them since around 2006-2007

Maybe I should try those other kind that don’t go INTO the ear—- just form a shield outside the ear. Hmmm

I will keep my ear dry. I clean the outside carefully with a cotton ball and witch hazel (I live on that) just before putting these drops in because it said to have clean ears.
          But nothing going in! Promise !

Sorry to bombard the board today with health problems

Thanks EVERYONE

Powell, Lainey, Nancy–/ thanks.
      I’m ON TOP of it!! Heehee…..

Be careful ladies with your ears and orifices. Hahahaa

• Realhousewifeva says:

I have nerve damage in my ear/neck area that flares up every now and then and feels like the worst ear infection. It’s so awful, but all I can do is take Advil and wait for it to pass. Hope you feel better!

That’s awful, to have all the uncomfortable sensations but nothing really that can be treated. 😦

Sorry for you RHE…..
        Maybe Aleve would work better? I have a tentative tmj diagnosis coming (seeing a neurologist next month) and in the meantime I’m advised 2 aleve 2x a day

I take as needed because I realize that’s a lot!

About 20 years ago, I had an infection settle into the hard surface of the bone above my left foot. Because of it, I almost had my foot amputated. But my infection dr. was able to save it through major reconstructive surgery and antibiotics. I was on eight weeks/four times a day IV treatments and then on an oral for the next year. I still have my left foot and I believe it’s because of those pills. I think there are so many super viruses out there today that weren’t there back when and the pharmaceutical companies just can’t keep up with them.

14. Rebecca says:

So if you skip on over to Famewhorgas, today’s story goes back to uncovering the driving Papa Gorga to the hospital story in January. Apparantly, Melissa was posting about the fun night out she was having with Joey on Saturday. So no – he wasn’t “sick” and since Kim D follows Melissa, this is why she was prodding the issue onscreen.

She may have no scruples, but Kim D knows wheh Medusa is lying. She has Medusa’s number! Read the comments over there too – there’s a link to some other good insight.

15. degroohj says:

For anyone interested in some really juicy Jersey dirt, check out this forum. You need to read through all the commentary but it seems someone is spilling a lot if details on the Jersey girls. All of them. The poster’s name spilling all the beans is KungFU:

• AZGirl says:

Thank you for that link. It makes sense that Joey took out a bad loan to build that ridiculous house. He can’t even read. Always wondered why the parents lived with Tre and Joe. Now we know it because they lost their home to loan sharks that Joey owed money to. Despicable people.

• degroohj says:

The whole link reads like a novel…much better than the sow IMO. And apparently all the Jersey men have dirty hands too…unreal.

Thanks.
      I also read somewhere in there more details about the alleged rape.

What RAPE— omg!!?!?

Also, I thought Joey paid for wherever his parents were staying. I must be remembering wrong.
        I know that Joe Gui was building an area at Casa Guidice for them to stay last year— like when they showed the dogs they had in some caged area ?

What’s with Jersey and caged German shepherds??!

If its all true this is exactly why MTH has said Mel doesn’t want Joey talking w/o her by his side. I said mom & pop Gorga didn’t like Mel from the start. And we knew Joey used his parents home to build the spec house but now we find out he used dirty money he couldn’t pay back. See this is why I don’t understand what Mel could have any reason to be so made at Tre. I see nothing but jealousy on Mel & Joey’s part. They have been jealous of what Tre & Joe have. We know Joe did a lot of underhanded stuff to build their house, have the biz & money & cars but Mel & Joey have always been jealous. So Mel tells Joey they can afford to live in the spec house w/the Bravo paychecks rolling in. Besides the,Manzos & Chris pushing Black have Joey & Joe been working as builders this season? That is supposed to be their profession.

• Rebecca says:

This explains how the Guidice’s house was sold in someone else’s name. It was repo-ed by the loan shark. I knew the problem was that he shamed/swindled them some how.

There are no words….

Teresa and Joe keeping quiet about this is really impressive. I would have had my brother go on an extra long deep-sea fishing trip by now.

It’s because if her parents that she & Joe don’t say anything. It’s Joeys fault that his dad speaks kindly of Joe. Joe let’s them live in his house & also Joe paid for both sets of parents when they went to Italy. Hmm. I know we tease and say “its Teresa’s fault” when in reality, pun intended, “its Joey’s fault”. I’m not even gonna blame Mel anymore cause Joey has let her talk him into everything.

• VV says:

I don’t know. I think some parts are true and quite frankly we’ve heard some of it before. I hope is not true though, I’d like to think their parents forgave him. I think they saw Melissa for the snake that she is the minute they laid eyes on her. I think they wanted someone better for him like any parent. I think they sensed that she manipulated him. This article covers a lot and it could’ve been put out by Mel’s camp so, that they can deny later. Something smell’s fishy about it. If I see docs, then that’s a different story.

• Rebecca says:

I don’t believe ALL of it is true, but we know for a fact that some of it is.

• VV says:

The read about Al Manzo was very interesting. I wonder if the info is from his political opponent (if he has one)

Happy Birthday Kat. 🙂

17. VV says:

Some people and by some I mean any Mekissa fan EXCEPT chismosa say why didn’t Teresa defend Melissa when others were saying bad things about Mel.

Hello!!! She work for Bravo. When they are shooting a scene Teresa cannot say CUT! Don’t talk about Melissa!!! why, because Bravo put those people there precisely to talk bad about Melissa. I think Bravo only gives permission to Teresa to remove herself from the scene nothing more nothing less by contract she has to stay and film and be mute about it. The cost of filming at that spot, releases signed and permits etc etc. Bravo will not lose a dat of filming if she refuses. She has to film. Period.

Thanks ? 😋

It’s all so planted. Really. I get it. No way out!
      When can they all move along and be happy and have success without the Bravo manipulation?? These locked in “contracts” …

And yes, I know many signed on for this. 😦

See I would not be a good employee. I would get my purse and walk the hell out of there. It’s just so unfair. And then Mel gets to say Tre just sat there while they talked smack about her. Ughhhh. This has really gotten on my nerves. This is NOT reality. This is not how Bravo started the HWs.

Happy Birthday Kat!

19. VV says:

Has anybody seen Melissa’s recording studio? They showed in S3 when it was built, but has been MIA for sometime now.

• melthehound says:

Haven’t seen it. I might have thought it would have been shown during their real estate agent infomercial.

• Rebecca says:

Does anybody remember their address? On the Zillow site, it should state a recording studio in the house.

Someone checked before and it wasn’t listed. It was just a prop Joey put up anyway to make the producer think Mel was a serious & talented singer.

• VV says:

…but what about the studio? Did they just fake the studio for the sake of filming RHONJ and then dismantled?

That’s what I think VV.

• Rebecca says:

It was probably rented equipment. Paid for by Bravo.

• cusi77 says:

How far are they from Teresa’s house? Are they sure they are selling to be far from Teresa? Just not being in the same show will make it!!! Teresa is too busy to even care if they live next door or anywhere else… It was ridiculous to say they are selling that monster of a house just for the sake of their children to not go to the same JUNIOR high in 5 years or so… If you don’t want to be near Teresa, let go RHONJ Melissa… Moron!

I don’t want that house not even for free… to many stairs, to much to clean and maintain… They didn’t watch The Queen of Versailles Bravo Produced, Right? Everyone has been hit by the economy, first and mostly real state, add to the place is in the middle of nowhere… They are there to stay… I read somewhere JoeyGo built that castle in the hopes of being in RHONJ, someone knows?

A home recording studio, considering the current state of technology, isn’t all that much. Especially when you’re just adding vocals to an already recorded musical track. All you need is a big room with a wall cutting it into two with a glass window in it. Put sound deadening materials and a microphone, stand, and earphones on one side of the wall and a table, chairs, stereo system, speakers, and a couple of laptops with the proper software on it in the other side. You could drive the “studio” away in the back of a F-150 with room to spare, but you’d probably want a good tarp to go over it.

• melthehound says:

My “studio” is a Roland VC-20 used for getting the tracks into the computer. I can pack it up in a briefcase or similar and carry it away. I don’t have the soundproof room and all that, just quiet time in the middle of the night. There’s a couch in the room that deadens enough of the stray sound and the carpet catches the rest. Joey made such a big deal out of building this recording studio for his wife because (he said) he wanted her to stay at home to do it rather than go to a real one.The value of the studio is in the equipment. The computers, the software, the mixing console, etc.

• VV says:

Yes, I understand what you’re saying. They made such a big deal during the season it was built. I think Dick Wakile mentioned how much money was spent on building it….but that is besides the point. WHERE IS IT?!!! WHERE IS IT?!!!! I WANT TO PHYSICALLY SEE IT. That’s all….. or was all fake… did they pretend building a recording studio just for the show and then dismantled…..fakers….. I think they did….

20. VV says:

Boston that picture of Chris is precisely why we call him St. Chris of Lurkita.

OH! That is the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture – the name you have for him, how appropriate! lol

Thanks NMD, Boston and BB for the blog today! 🙂

Ditto what lizzle said about reading BB’s comments with the montone and the bleeding sarcasm….like “I can’t wait.” LOL.

22. chismosa says:

Ok did anyone watch WWH last night? With the brilliant Lisa Kudrow, who I now respect less because she admitted she watches NJ.
    She was dissing on HWs in a sly way to Andy it was fun to watch

Well, here’s my question – they played Hollywood Squares or whatever — and Gia was there. (Her face has changed a lot as she’s grown IMO)

So, the question was something about a music video by the boy band One Direction.
    The question asked about this particular video -and Andy said this video “was released today”—- so WHEN did Gia view, then answer the question about this video???? I don’t get it.
    Music videos are not like sneak previews of films or DVDs of upcoming HWs episodes that they can screen in advance.
    It was very very odd. When was Gia at WWH last to answer this question about a song video that just went public yesterday????
    I’m confused.
    Teresa had on a purple dress so if that’s what she wears Sunday then I’ll know it was a pre-taped WWH. And I don’t trust tweets because dandy could tell her she better keep her fans thinking she’s LIVE Sunday.

I just don’t get the Gia thing….. Very odd

• AZGirl says:

I watched WWHL and I love Lisa K.

I like her too. She’s a great actor IMHO.

• AZGirl says:

I love the fact that Lisa wore a conservative black pants and jacket. No hooker dress. She is smart and funny and does not need to show her bubbies.

Andy acted like the other actress wasnt there I felt so bad for her

I’m still perplexed by this GIA in the clubhouse thing. Hmmmm

Chismosa did you see my post yesterday about celebs liking NJ? Christina Ricci was on The View, Anthony Anderson was on Wendy Williams. They both said NJ is their show. More & more celebs says they like NJ. It must be the train wreck factor. That’s the only thing I can think of.

Yeah …. I see that they like it.
        Lisa Kudrow is brilliant and has a BA in biology. I find her to be this total brilliant mind and didnt think she ……would watch or admit to watching- a Housewives show!!!

And I’m not saying we’re all not brilliant —-
        But her little digs to Andy and the shows he does were
        very funny. He was surprised when she said she watched NJ! Lol

I adore Romy and Michele and its one of my fave movies.

• boston02127 says:

I went to see One Direction in June. My cousin (16) invited me.
      (I was invited so I could take her and her friends and not her mom, I know her game)

Anywho… The new 1D video came out at exactly one o’clock. I know this because my cousin is a lifeguard a the Boys and Girls Club and wouldn’t have her phone to watch the new video at exactly 1:00 and she was bummed out about it. I’m guessing Gia watched it on her phone.

And…… Then she went to the clubhouse yesterday to answer this question on camera? That’s what I don’t get! My eternal mystery. …..

Hahaa
        It’s a good cute little song.

• realhousewifeva says:

I only know about this stupid video because I have a 12 year old,lol, but it was all over YouTube the minute it was released. If Gia was at WWHL at 11 p.m., she could have seen it a million times on her phone, iPad, laptop, etc. by then.

Yup and I find it interesting Gia, a teen (or preteen?) – was at the clubhouse without Teresa? For what reason?

I hate the flip arounds Andy does filming/ time-wise.
            I’m going to watch his MAZELS and jackholes tomorrow night to see if they happened this weekend I.e. real time.
            They can plant callers to call in who watched the show early on— for callers to dr Vagina and Tre if indeed it was pre-filmed

And I don’t buy what Teresa, handler Heather or
            dandy say about WWH being live — all can be fake out tweets

I really wonder !!

@Chimosa and HuskerHuny: Re: Ears. I used to have problems with my ears a lot about 20 years ago. My ENT recommended that I sleep with 2 pillows and prop myself up during the night. It helps fluid drain from the inner ear. He said that teaching aerobics daily and sweaty hair cause sweat to accumulate in my ear. After I started propping up at night I rarely have ear problems. In fact I don’t know when I last had an ear ache.
    Hopes this helps.

I’m always propped up. Thanks though. Good idea- keep the area clean overall.

• AZGirl says:

I hope you feel better. If it is an infection take the antibiotics. I know you don’t like them but it can become something serious if not treated.

Yes I will if it (godwilling doesn’t) gets to that. For now they said no antibiotics. He was sure drops should suffice

It’s an antibiotic drop really —

Thanks AZGirl, thats good advise.

Thanks AZ Girl – I already sleep with three pillows as it is! One more pillow and I might as well sleep sitting up! I also have the head of my bed propped up about six inches as well. Just something I’ve always done. I think I’m going to start taking Claritan to see if it will help drainage in other areas and thereby maybe help my ear drain as well. Worth a try. Keep the suggestions coming – I’ll try anything!

24. Donna says:

FUN FACTS

Does anyone love Morty & Lee from the Swifter commercials like I do? Morty calls Lee babe. I think they are just too darn cute.

26. L.A. Chica says:

Hello again, everyone! I hope you’ve all been well and that those who’ve been suffering with ear and other infections are on the mend. I’ve missed you all and hanging out here, but life kind of got a little tornado-ey (thankfully NOT sharknado-ey, that would have been really bad) and I needed to focus on things off-line. Hopefully now I can visit more regularly!

In light of the posts/links upthread I would love to have everyone contact Andy i.e Twitter etc. and get Andy to ask Mel and Joey at the reunion about why his parents have nothing to do with them. Of course, they will blame Teresa. Stupid people. We now know what they did. No father (of any ethnic background) turns away his son unless serious sh#t went down. The viewer’s are not stupid. The more the Gorga’s spin it the worst they are going to look. Will Andy find his balls and do the right thing? Probably not.

Also in regards to Joey taking his father to the hospital. I bet his father did not want him to drive him. I don’t think his mother even called them. Why would she? Joey screwed his parents over and lost their home (which was totally paid for) to a loan shark. So Mel and Joey made up the “illness” excuse to save face while filming.
    Funny how when you keep peeling away the layers of BS these people make Tre and Joe look like saints.

29. Rebecca says:

Sorry this is late:

Melissa, Joey….. Go Away!!!!! In the immortal words of Ryan Serhant, I hate your face! It’s over!
    Jigs up! Pack up your toys and go home to your mamas. Well, I guess that’s out of the question for Joey.

30. VV says:

Weren’t we commenting a few days ago about how Teresa constantly tweets pics of her and kids doing activities and family pics and how Melissa only tweets pics of her with celebrities and her and Joey partying?… Well, well for the past few days Melissa has been tweeting pics of her kids non stop…
    Shhhhh she must read this blog 😆

31. Laineylainey says:

Guys! Guys! Guys! Laineygirl just sent me a text msg. She is in hair and makeup as we speak. She is walking in Lilly Ghallichi’s swimwear runway show tonight!

• Laineylainey says:

Lilly from Shahs of Sunset.

Very exciting! 🙂

Congrats 😀

Oh goodie, runway work! Tell us how it went. Amd when might she hear back.from her interview for The Face! Exciting 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Hi TT – thank you! please read below in my reply to Chismosa about the runway show. And re THE FACE interview..she Said it went well. THEY FILMED THE INTERVIEW…I find that interesting…makes me think thy are serious about her,…but who knows, right?

Oh!! I’m late, I’m late! But I hope it was Fabulous! Way to go Lainey Girl!

Lainey CONGRATS!!!!
      Lilly OMG….. Maybe we’ll see her on Shahs!

Ps there’s MAJOR fighting going on with MJ vs GG right now and it looks very unfortunately, like MJ is making up with Reza. 😈😈😈

• lizzle says:

I saw a picture of MJ, Reza and Asa on twitter. They were all shopping together. I’m the minority w/ my opinion of Shahs. I am not a GG fan at all. Her twitter timeline reads like a Jr High twitter timeline. She is extremely negative. And I do feel that MJ had some problems with alcohol, but I do not think that TV is the place to call her out. So I didn’t like Reza and Asa calling her out. MJ seems like a sweet girl.

And LaineyLainey… congrats on your daughter’s accomplishments. She is really making it out there. You must be proud!

Lizzle there’s a LOT going on. Like a see you next Tuesday sort of thing

Crazy!

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks Lizzle, she’s working hard, pounding that pavement…”making it?” Not quite THERE just yet, but she’s taking some solid steps in that direction. Fingers crossed and all that!!

• Laineylainey says:

That’s what I was hoping, but there weren’t any releases to sign so probably not. 😒 She didn’t even see Lilly. 😞 She had been hoping to get a pic with her but it was not meant to be.😣 BUT SHE HAD FUN! 😄 Oh and on the day of the fitting, she and the other models were “coached” on how to properly walk the runway in swimwear. Which was fortuitous because the very next day, she was asked to walk in a swimsuit for THE FACE casting. She was thanking the coach in her head during that experience.

Amazing animals. If you don’t like blood don’t watch this.

33. cusi77 says:

I am not to Internet savvy, but curious enough to go to maps and called Melissa Gorga Adress and how far from there is Teresa’s house… 3.4 Miles to 3.6 depending on the route you take, if you are interested in seeing how to get there, here you have directions! Haa!

8 Pond View

0.4 mi

5. Take the 1st right onto Old Ln

1.2 mi

6. Turn left onto Waughaw Rd

0.2 mi

7. Turn right onto Indian Ln
    Destination will be on the left

479 ft

6 Indian Ln

Towaco, NJ 07082

34. cusi77 says:

Teresa Lives in 6 Indian Ln. Towaco, NJ 07082
    Melissa’s address 8 Pond View Montville, NJ 07045

35. iceNfire says:

Congrats Hawks!

36. lillybee says:

Does anyone know who KongFU really is?

She is still active for the charity she represented durin Celebrity Apprentice.

Completely OT, but how unique are these shoes?!

Congrats to LaineyGirl Miss Lainey. Your baby is doing her thing. :-)Is Mr.Lainey as proud as you are?

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks Powellypooh! We are both proud of both of our kids. We are excited and hopeful for some of Laineygirl’s recent potential opportunities. Our son is in town. His recent booking ended, but he’s sticking around because we are all going to so.tx next weekend for a wedding. Then the company that flew him down to Austin will fly him back to New York when we get back from the wedding. He is hoping that this local co. will make him an offer, but we have to wait and see…they made some comments which have him with his hopes up. We are hopeful for him, too.

Good morning everyone. It’s so nice out. I know Husker has her windows open. AZGirl are you out getting your exercise on? It’s a beautiful day. After I leave the hair salon I’m taking a walk to the shops before I head home. You all have a great Saturday. 🙂

• cusi77 says:

Happy Saturday Powellcita! And Everyone!

• AZGirl says:

Morning Powell! No gym today. Working and cleaning inside and out today, We lost our 20 year old lemon tree this week. Mr.AZGirl and First Born are out back with a chain saw. Too hot and they are finishing up tomorrow early. House is looking good.

I surely do have my windows open and it’s an even better day than yesterday! Mid-70s, sunny and breezy; my kind of day. Everyone’s invited to my house – snackies and beverages on me!

41. VV says:

Teresa Giudice (@Teresa_Giudice) tweeted at 9:50pm – 26 Jul 13:

Celebrating Joe’s brother’s bday w/ Confetti Sprinkle Cookies! Recipe is in Fabulicious. pic.twitter.com/QUERgcZb48 (https://twitter.com/Teresa_Giudice/status/360955376545460224)

42. chismosa says:

I’m watching Interior Therapy- dying laughing – “every time he kills someone they put another cross on the wall”

Hahahaha ha! Dying !

How sad that this couple on Interior Therapy got divorced. Awwww
      Husband is HOT

• lizzle says:

Who? Is it the sniper and the tv personality that got divorced? That’s the only one I have seen this season. It might be the only one that has aired. I am behind on that show.

Yes apparently they divorced. Boy Jeff got their number from the START

She seemed a mess. The Soup always used to make fun of her on Good Day LA I think it was?

43. chismosa says:

The new show The New Atlanta looks LAME

Why so much Atlanta? Bravo give it a rest

Also about other things.

• Rebecca says:

I do doubt some of this. I doubt Juicy went after Albert. Governor Christie hates this guy and was probably having him investigated on his own.

I also don’t think Juicy’s brother was targeted. If a cop knew Juicy didn’t have a license and saw him driving – that’s a different story. Juicy and Pete look identical from a distance.

• Rebecca says:

I also think Teresa and Joe think – as well as the rest of us who have had fake IDs in our time – that this is a stupid charge and a judge would be stupid to sentence him to time in jail. I mean, seriously? I still have my fake ID. It’s a classic.

• degroohj says:

This link on lipstick alley is like housewives crack! The OP keeps adding more to it too. I checked it at least five times yesterday and already twice today! Lol. Lord knows how much is actually true or not, but it’s entertaining to say the least.

Here’s the link to the forum again the I posted yesterday if you missed it…

• Sasha says:

It was not just a fake ID. He was misrepresenting himself as another person. I do believe that is a felony in some states.

It’s called, in many jurisdictions, “Identity Theft”. And it could even be a Federal crime.

Yeah my fake ID was my friend’s older sister. I remember I always had to memorize her birthdate and her address lol

My “crowd” never went around buying fake ID’s, I wouldn’t know where or how to …..

• cusi77 says:

Hujule Julita!!!!! This is scary IF true!!!! The worst part is that makes sense.

I do think that misrepresenting himself as another person is Federal offense, they did not get him executing it BUT the intention is there.

Now makes sense that they were in Audriana’s Christening and Poison was his eyes full of envy because his sis didn’t come to talk to them, so they did not get camera time… IF true, makes sense why Teresa told us that Dina and Jacqueline were family to her.

Makes Sense Papa Gorga despises his son for being such a crying baby girl (In his age Italian generation, men don’t cry).

• melthehound says:

Well, IF, the rape thing is true (something I find interesting that no one here has addressed, they would rather talk about Joe Giudice’s fake ID charges), there’s a lot that pops gorga has to be pissed off about when it comes to his son. Always having to bail him out of trouble by paying someone off. That said however, this lowers Pops Gorga about 40 steps on the respect ladder.

Rebecca, Powell, Cusi, VV, AzGirl, degroo, Mene Sala — are these not enough people discussing?

I try…. I try….. Why chismosa? Why do I do it!?!? Urgh 😌😌😌

I’m back on mars again! How did I get here — my ship doesn’t depart until 8/9 pm Sunday nights!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can come to our house if you’d like. 🙂

• Sasha says:

Chismosa, I am on Mars right with you and I need a window seat for the next trip.

I have not been reading as much as I used to because it has been a little more mean spirited than usual.

• Laineylainey says:

Was someone mean to you, Sasha? I read and re-read this thread and don’t see it. Unless you mean this board is mean spirited toward Mel? Maybe I misunderstood. I have never seen anyone say you can’t comment on what you want…so comment away!!! It’s a-ok with me to read opposing views. I wouldn’t be here if people were mean. But I guess our own personal perception can come into play,and what I might see as a fair exchange of opinions, someone else might not. Sort of like Melissa perceives herself as having jumped in to help break up a fight,…I saw it as a hoodrat jumping in to JOIN a fight. Was that mean. I eggmit, that yes, I am being mean to Mel…but I’m absolutely not being mean to you or any other poster here. I hope not, anyway!!!!!

• Sasha says:

Lainey, I don’t think that anyone has been mean to me and if they were I probably didn’t notice or brushed it off. I don’t mind taking one for the opposing team.

My statement is about days when the blog has a little more name calling than I care to read. I just move on and come back the next day and perhaps toss in my two cents.

• cusi77 says:

Chismosa Dear: I have never been mean or taken personal opposite opinions than mine, ever! You like Melissa and Joey, it is okay to me. I LIKE YOU Chismosa, I don’t like Melissa. When you give your opinion I don’t think you are attacking me… never, you think Teresa is not a good person, I couldn’t care less… I care that YOU feel my warm feelings for you and my respect. If I DO express my opinion is not against you. I care for YOU. Do not take anything to personal level… no one outside this board is worth for us to not have fun in this place NoMoreDrama provided for us! HUGS!

Cusita – we’re all cool– puh-leaze!

I just also don’t get the whole “don’t take it personally” if I post an opinion that –I guess ???- comes across as passionate?

Ain’t no tears here- please, we can nip that in the butt.

Enough with “take personally!”

Sasha for you: ✈🚀✈🚀💺💺💺💺
                  (Seats and a spaceship)

Onto a new frontier!

• lizzle says:

Probably because we have more experience with fake IDs than rape. I believe Joey Gorga allegedly raped a girl, but until it’s proven.. what can ya do? I think Joey and Melissa are disgusting human beings. Disgusting! The only problem with the story is that if he was never brought to trial… there would be no record to erase. If I were a detective, I would try to find record of why he was expelled from college… but although I don’t like Joey… doesn’t mean I want to waste my time finding evidence he raped someone.

• Sasha says:

So now a person can’t comment on what they choose around here????

If it’s not a Pro-Teresa comment then keep it to yourself? This blog has certainly changed.

• Laineylainey says:

That’s his son, and the elder Gorga loves his son…he probably didn’t believe his son was guilty and was doing everything he could to help Joey during that awful time.

Hi Jeff.

I think have my doubts about most of that story.
      It does add a few more details to the rape allegation but it seems like that all it will ever amount to, just a rumor.

On the second note, I very much doubt the Manzo’s have enough political clout to make a police record go away as this was after their friend and former Police Chef of Police Bernard Kerik was indited. This is a family who couldn’t even get their son back into law school….in ANY STATE in AMERICA. Besides, even if they had the power it would be a pretty big favor to pull out for Joey Go who they barely knew at that point.

Secondly, as far as Joe Gu and using his brother ID from what I remember, he was arrested at the DMV for it. I personally feel that he thought by having the documents and looking so much like his brother it would be enough, but didn’t realize that they would take bio-metrics (scan finger prints) which alerted them to the fraud in progress.

He was still using someone else’s identity documents to present himself as someone else. That’s identity theft even if they never issued the driver’s license.

Hi Orson, it is also a separate criminal charge to give a police officer a fake name.

• melthehound says:

I didn’t repost that post meaning it should be taken as gospel. I probably shouldn’t have posted it at all and I apologize for complaining that people have chosen one aspect of it to discuss. I am sure we’ve all heard stories of well to do families making things go away (rape charges, etc). I can believe that SOMETHING happened. Did he set out to do the deed or did he take things too far and a charge was the result? That’s a pretty vile thing to accuse someone of and this KungFu person should back things up if s/he is going to make these claims. This person joined the lipstick alley site in May, just before RHONJ premiered. We have seen a lot from this Bulldog character (who is the husband of one of T’s friends from what I understand) this year and he’s popped his head out of the toilet again, just recently. Could they be the same person? Makes one say, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm….

There is a word that is used a lot throughout that thread that bugs me to no end… ‘connected’. If you read through that entire thread, there is enough dirt to send ALL of them to prison if it could be proven. Just like everything else on the internet when it comes to these reality people, it should be looked at with a side eye at the very best, unless supporting docs are provided (and even then, half a side eye). That is why, for example, I don’t waste any time counting these people’s money based on what I see on the internet. We know of the Manzo ‘connections’… How far from the tree did they apple fall? Some of these people do things without fear of retribution it seems. If they were truly connected, (wink wink), I would think the people they are connected to, would shut them up.

I thought Joe got pulled over by the police and his brother’s picture came up when they ran the ID and that’s where the trouble started.

• VV says:

Jeff,
          I think you’re referring to Bryan (Melissa’s ex boyfriend). His twitter handle is @bulldog_nj
          ……..unless there is another bulldog character that I am not aware existed.

• melthehound says:

Okay, yes. That’s who I am referring to. I thought for some reason that was Penny’s husband..

• Rebecca says:

IMHO, this kungFu person writes like a female. I think it is another ex-friend of Melissa’s.

• VV says:

Penny Drossos @PDKhair husband is Johnn Karagiorgis or @JohnnyTheGrk
              The one that got beat up by Joey and Lurkita “allegedly”

• melthehound says:

Ahhhh.. Okay. I can’t keep track of all the extra shit stirrers without a playbill… You would think that since I recap the show, I could stay on top of these things 😉

Hi Jeff, I know that you aren’t the source of this, As far as all of us are concerned, we are just having a discussion about info (true or not) that someone else is putting out there. There is no need for you to apologize for anything.

I just have my doubts about some of the “allegations’ being true; as as to the allegations that do seem to have a ring of truth to them, most of it sounds like conjecture.

😀

• melthehound says:

It’s cool, RR 😀 I was partially addressing what someone said above in response to another post of mine.

Ah okay 🙂
              I just didn’t want you to feel as if I thought you did anything wrong. The lipstick alley info has been spread across a lot of blogs…and if it’s all lies..the guilt should be on the originator and not those who are discussing it.

The tags, registration, and insurance care were in Joe’s name. Yet he’s going to flash Pete’s ID?

Yes, it seems odd. I might be remembering things incorrectly but I seem to think Joe was busted at the dmv.

• djprincessc says:

So now name calling on the blog is “mean”??? AY AY AY!! I thought I left 2nd grade a LONG time ago. LOL.

44. Mene Seela says:

The rape rumor is intresting but in my mind completely unsubstantiated. I would think someone like the victim’s friends would be blabbing in the media about it. I think Joey and melissa are bad enough without worrying about alleged incidents.
    I do believe the allegations about financial mismangement of the senior Gorga’s home. That’s right in line with the lifestyles of most of the other RHNJ’s cast- living off credit and other people’s money until its exhausted.

• Cartwheels says:

I do happen to believe that the rumor of the rape is true, if Joey was arrested and then the girl refused (was paid off) to press charges, then the prosecution had to dismiss the case but the charge is made and it will be on Joey’s record forever. However, after 7 years and being that the case was dropped and not prosecuted, you can request to have that charge expunged, meaning that it will not come up in your criminal background, but if you ever apply to any army or police force, it is still there.
      So when it comes to Al helping Joey, I am inclined to believe that he helped him by explaining and maybe expediting the process of expungment with his Sheriff friend and that is why Joey thinks he owes Al and Caroline so much. He surely could have done it himself with a lawyer but there were no guarantees that it won’t be leaked so maybe Al’s contribution was to help this being completely silenced.
      I remember during season 3 reunion when Melissa said that Teresa warned them about all their skeletons coming out, I think this is what Teresa was referring to, Teresa was probably in panic thinking that this allegation will resurface. I also wonder if this is the reason why Teresa (besides family occasions) decided not to film scenes with Joey, thinking that more people might know about this and will come forward.
      Melissa doesn’t care if the allegations about Joey come up, after all that would be her perfect way out of this marriage, she will swear and declare that she didn’t know anything about it, but it will be devastating for the Gorgas.

• Laineylainey says:

I am not a fan of Mel…and maybe I am being naïve, but I believe she really loves her little guy. I always remember when someone here met them, was it NJBev? Her impression of them was that the were pretty smitten with each other and he was totally the adoring husband. I hope that’s true.

• melthehound says:

I don’t think there is any doubt between them nor do I believe she is cheating on him (or him on her). I said before, I think she is a lot of things, but cheater isn’t one of them.

• Beckygrey says:

I’ve said this before, I have no “Joe” in the fight, I believe both married couples love each other. Joe and T /Joey and Mel. What works for them may not work for the rest of us. When I do watch the show, it’s resembles watching a strange odyssey into another culture on the National Geographic Channel.

Ok house is clean as a whistle. Yea! Thanks MTH/Jeff for the post. It is interesting stuff. Funny how these posts with dirt on Joey all pop up at once.
    Really, I just can’t believe that Joey was admitted into a Institute of higher learning (a university). That man cannot even read. HA!
    I do believe the Lipstick post on Joey loan shark mess. He is dumber than dirt.
    I also believe that blood is thicker than water and to have your own father not speaking to you mean something went down that hurt the elder Gorgas.

@Chimosa: You are loved. Don’t worry. You may prove us all wrong 🙂