Real Housewives of Orange County Cast Blogs

Real Housewives of Orange County Blogs Blogged by BB

I wonder why I bother because the OC housewives sure aren’t putting forth much of an effort here.  To top it off, they’re getting a nice chunk of change from Bravo, whereas I’m getting bupkis.

Although VICKI posted on 29 July, her blog is about the episode from July 22nd..  She talks about her Vodka business and her relationship with Brooks both personal and business.  Since they are now kaput, does all this really matter? To me it does not.  It’s the same old same old – We, the viewers, do not know the real Brooks (and I don’t care to ever know the real Brooks); Briana hasn’t walked in Vicki’s shoes and it makes Vicki sad that they don’t share the same viewpoint about Brooks (and they probably never will but it’s a moot point now); Vicki doesn’t care that Gretchen and Alexis are not friends (nether does anyone else); Vicki’s glad Tamra and Eddie set a wedding date (plug for their three-part wedding spinoff which I probably won’t watch.)  That’s about it from the Vickster.

LYDIA is at least up to date on her blog and talks about the current episode.  I like Lydia, but sometimes I think she’s experiencing some kind of second-hand weed smoke influence from being around her mom.  For instance, Lydia thinks that if Slade had to sit in a room with Vicki while she listened to his comments about her, it would somehow help him realize how powerful his words are, and she hopes Slade grew by watching the episode.  (I’m not holding my breath waiting for Slade to sincerely apologize to Vicki.)  Lydia also thinks the scene where Gretchen proposed to Slade was very special and one of her favorites to watch of the season.  (Like I said previously, Slade and Gretchen make the perfect couple.)

As for the rest of the ladies, I can only venture a guess as to why they have chosen not to post a blog this week . . .

HEATHER is busy running lines with her family so they will know what to say the next time they are in front of a camera.  She’s also making sure the kids’ bedrooms in her new mansion are in their proper places.

TAMRA is busy tweeting about how successful her fitness studio is and how her new husband Eddie is so much better than her two ex-husbands.  Not sure who she’s trying to convince – us her herself.

GRETCHEN is busy working on a “theme” for her wedding to Slade so she can pitch a spin-off to Bravo, while getting as many botox treatments as possible so she can maintain that “natural” look.

ALEXIS is busy taking acting, dancing, singing, public speaking, and broadcast journalism lessons so she can be prepared when that next big career opportunity presents itself.

_______________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County, RHOC Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

468 Responses to Real Housewives of Orange County Cast Blogs

Good morning everyone. I was about to post on yesterday’s blog. I can’t believe its August. It kinda makes me sad that summer is coming to an end. But its Friday eve & I hope we don’t get rain. I hope the weather is great where you are. Have a great day.

Hey Powell and everyone else! After a week of really great weather, the humidity and temps and creeping up again; it is August after all. Please send some of that rain up here! Though not as bad as last year precipitation-wise, the corn and beans can stil use it.

After all of the drama of the past few days on this site, I hope everyone can sit back and enjoy the rest of the summer. It’s Fan Day for the Huskers on Friday so that means fall camp is about to open. Can’t wait!

2. Good morning. I doubt Bravo will cancel the series or reunion. They didn’t even cut out the Russell Armstrong story line from BH after his suicide. My guess is they are secretly licking their chops at the ratings boost. Of course Tree can skip the reunion. Whadda they gonna do – sue her?

ITA NMD. I don’t think Tre will skip the reunion. She’s tough & I suspect would answer like she did the last reunion, “I’m not allowed to talk about it” or whatever she said cause Andy is going to ask.

• melthehound says:

Andy is an asshole if he even thinks about asking… What am I saying? He Is an asshole so, he will ask.

• realhousewifeva says:

Why shouldn`t he try to ask? Even knowing she will not answer. Sorry but she chose to publicize her life, publicize her extravagant spending and live way beyond her means on national TV.. even after they had taken part in numerous illegal activiites. That is a whole lot of arrogance, if you ask me. And his is coming from a `Tre fan`. You sell your soul to the devil, and you have to deal with the fallout. IMO

• melthehound says:

Why shouldn`t he try to ask?
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            Because even he can’t be stupid enough to think she can answer questions about an ongoing case (which it will be) without the benefit of advice from her lawyer right next to her. All it’s going to do, when he asks, is make it appear as if she’s hiding something (yeah, we all know she was) but this case doesn’t have anything at all to do with the show that is in the can and being broadcast right now.

• Hasn’t she already given some sort of statement? I have no issue with him asking a simple question – but if they try to get her to compromise herself and do more than issue a benign statement – shame on them. Assuming she even goes. But I think she’ll go. She doesn’t seem like the type that would skip the reunion because she was afraid (I’m talking to you Adrienne and Jaq)

To me it will just make him look like more of an idiot than he already is. Everyone knows that she will not answer any questions about what is going on and who would expect her to and he knows that so why ask. Knowing he knows that I would not think she is hiding anything, I would think he was the idiot for asking.

• realhousewifeva says:

400 paparazzi and news reporters knew Tre and Joe would not answer questions after their court hearing, but they sure did try to see what they could get out of them. That is what Andy will do, IMO. Maybe he will just say, `Is there anything you want to say about the current situation` or something and give her the opportunity to give a generic reply. I mean, if she shows up to the reunion and they don`t even address this… talk about a HUGE elephant in the room. Everything else they discuss would seem so ridiculous and insignificant. She already made a couple of statements and is retweeting a bunch of people on Twitter, including someone who said Monica Chacon was on a witch hunt.

It doesn`t really matter if it has anything to do with what was filmed for the show. Although some can argue that it does…her bankruptcy and financial issues, as well as Juicy`s legal issues have been highlighted on the show for the past few seasons.
              On the reunions, they often talk about currents events that are going on with the wives that were not necessarily happening when they were filming.

• melthehound says:

Andy is neither a paparazzi or a news reporter. He is a pillow biter who reads questions from prepared blue cards and then sits there with a shit eating grin on his face as the women fight amongst themselves. That’s his role. Sorry if that offends anyone but it’s what I think of him.

Why shouldn’t he try to ask? Because it would be the right or kind thing to do maybe? He knows she can’t talk about it, so why ask?

• Rebecca says:

If he asks ehr to comment, he needs to ask Jacqueline to comment on her ongoing cases.

• realhousewifeva says:

Are we watching the same station? Sorry but `right` or `kind` when dealing with Bravo, Andy and Real Housewives is quite the oxymoron, no? I mean, this is the same network that used Russell Armstrong`s suicide as a storyline to boost ratings.

• melthehound says:

And yet we all still watched it….

• realhousewifeva says:

Exactly. Which is why he will ask her about it. Because many will watch just to see that. It would be the perfect commercial teaser….Cue Andy asking Teresa about the indictment…dramatic music…cut to a solemn Teresa…what will she say?? Oops… We have to WATCH WHAT HAPPENS!

• melthehound says:

Even though we are opposite sides of the ‘should he or will he’ fence, that’s funny 😆

You asked why “shouldn’t” he. I was just stating why I thought he shouldn’t. I didn’t say I was expecting him to do the right thing. Of course I would never expect him to act appropriately.

• Cruickal says:

If he does ask, which I think he will I don’t think he should ask any follow up questions. He did ask Jac about her situation at the last reunion and when she said its a business bankruptcy (LIES!!!!) he didn’t ask any follow up questions.

Actually their bankruptcy at the time was a business bankruptcy they haven’t filed personal bankruptcy yet, look I don’t like wackjack and she is a fruitloop but she was telling the truth

• Cruickal says:

You are correct, I said the lies part because to me her saying oh it’s just a business bankruptcy minimalized it. And his lack of follow up questions as to the reason of the filling was because of the alleged embezzlement to fund their lavish lifestyles was non-existent.

Yes, he is.

• VV says:

I don’t think Bravo will cancel either. You bet they are enjoying all the attention this is giving the station.

As long as there is a camera ready to film, I don’t think any housewife (Teresa included) would turn down a chance to show their face and promote their wares. Jac didn’t show up a few years ago, but she probably was a basket case (no stretch there, huh?).

As for if Andy will ask Teresa about the case, I vote yes, he probably will because that’s what is expected of him. She will say she can’t comment, as she has in the past, and he will move on. If we know anything about Teresa, she will always put on the big smily face of hers and act like nothing has happened. I don’t know if you call that courage or ignorance. Probably a little of both.

I wonder if the reunion will be filmed before or after their next court appearance date which is mid-August I believe. That might make a difference as to if Teresa will be there or not. As they say, we haven’t heard the last of it yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          Oh My God… Will. that ever infuriate people. Mark my words, you read it here first.

Don’t forget about Adrienne.

• realhousewifeva says:

I think it would be after mid August… we are on episode what? 8 or 9? They usually film reunion with about 3-4 episodes remaining, which means it will be around episode 16-17.

• Donna says:

like agree

That Lydia sounds like one of a kind in the world of housewives, ha ha. Thanks for the blog BB, I think you worked harder to blog than they did! Please tell us a little about Jack!

Jack is a joy. He has no set schedule so everyday is a new adventure. It’s Jack” world and we’re all just living in it. Right now he’s playing and talking to the ceiling fan. He has the hiccups.

Rebecca you said Sonja got $19 mill for one of her properties. Doesn’t she still owe money from her lawsuit w/the movie studio?

Husker. You felt like you were watching Rainbow Brite w/Ryan, Fred, & Luis’ colorful wardrobe. LOL. That is funny. 🙂 I really love the way they all dress. Men should wear suits that fit their physique & I love colored shirts, ties, etc. I can’t stand seeing men w/boring suits that don’t fit and the same white shirt & blue tie. It’s boring. Men have the “suit”. Designers change cut, lapels, length but its still just a “suit” so different colors, prints & accessories make them look very stylish. Us women get all kinds of changes w/our clothes so i think men have to do something extra to make a suit look unique.

• Rebecca says:

It was like $2-4 million though. Her child support payments must be hefty as well. She probably doesn’t want to update the townhouse and bought something “sexier.”

Ok. If that’s all it was then she should be set & just accept that her ex ain’t bugging on given up any dough to her. Besides her wealthy friends are always asking her to stay w/them on vaca so she is lucky she doesn’t have to rent a place. Sonja is looking for her next husband to put her back in the lifestyle she became accustomed to. 🙂

• realhousewifeva says:

The movie studio lawsuit was 7 million that she owed..and she claimed debt of 19.8 million. Where is the info of the house she sold for 19 mil? thanks!

Seeing those suits in those colors at the same time . . . wowzie! Being from rather conservative Nebraska, you just don’t see that here. You don’t see a lot of suits altogether for that matter. I thought all guys just wear khakis and golf shirts!

• Rebecca says:

So – both properties were sold for roughly $19 million total. The judgement was for $7,000,000 and she still has a chateau in France I believe. Still can’t cry that she’s poor.

5. Rebecca says:

BB – Great attempt at recapping that “show.” I just can’t look at Gretchen’s face anymore. It’s soooo unnatural. She’s a walking corpse. It’s disturbing.

And the sad thing is she never had the need for any of it. It’s a shame that the docs she went to didn’t just turn her away & say she didn’t need any if it. IMO she just needed great skincare & a chemical peel probably would have been good.

Watching Gretchen cry on the preview of the reunion is priceless. It’s hard to understand what she’s saying while she’s blubbering though.

• plainviewsue says:

Did your or anyone else see the preview for the reunion? She is crying & I swear the face does not move. There might of been tears; I’m not sure. Her face is Joan River’s face.

This was a beautiful girl in her thirties. Why do they think they have to do this????

I cannot feel sorry for Gretchen. Not after hearing her scream with glee when Alexis was being kicked out of Tamra’s party or after seeing her, on more than one occasion, jerking her hand.

I’m happy, after what Lex went thru last reunion with Gretchen constantly talking to Tamra in her ear, that Gretchen will be on the hot seat with everybody.

I read NJBev’s post & the comments about a cure for cancer. Hey Bev. 🙂
    I don’t know why but I was just leaving my street going to work Tuesday and I don’t know why but a cure for all diseases just popped in my head. I was thinking about how much money has been raised by ordinary people and also how much money celebs raise. There is always an event or dinner celebs have and you hear theses astronomical amounts being raised. Millions & millions but still no cure for cancer, heart disease, HIV/Aids, Alzheimer’s, diabetes, arthritis, MS, etc. Researchers have come so far, so close, but yet no cure yet. It is remarkable.

Some conspiracy theorist believe that a cure was discovered years and years ago but that there is so much more money to be made in ‘research’, ‘diagnosing’ and ‘treating cancer that they buried the discovery.

7. I LOVE COFFEE says:

I bet Gretchen thought her engagement to Slade was going to be all the buzz on the internet.

8. lulu says:

Good morning!!!!! Thank you bb you are worth a trillion to us!!!!!! How’s jack? ;). Aiden and the governor are both doing well. Governor is nice enough to show mr lulu and I a preview of terrible three’s!!!!! 😦 I keep telling myself this too shall pass!!!!!

Mth I’m bringing this over from the previous blog. At this point with rhnj tre’s “storyline” pales in comparison to her current nightmare. The remaining season at this point is a joke. Who cares about the rest of the “cast” I don’t that’s for sure. They are not interesting enough to continue without tre. Do I hear taps playing softly in the background.

Lulu – look upthread about Jack. I love how you call your toddler the Governor!

Hi Miss Lulu. I was going to ask how your little men & Mr. Lulu are doing. I’m glad the little ones are just being babies. All is right in your world. Has Mr. Lulu heard anything else about the future move or is it quite in that front for now? I hope you are doing well.

• lulu says:

Hi powell!!!!!!!! All is right for now :). No word and the transfers have stopped no idea what’s going on.

I agree, Lulu… Taps is playing but there’s nothing soft about it 😉

In my encounters with toddlers and infants, I’ve sometimes told them to “grow up and act their age.” With mixed success. I got a hungry 6 week old to stop fussing after I told her that. Oh, I also put a bottle of formula in her mouth which might have helped also.

9. Thanks for the recap BB.
    This is the one franchise Lynn could not get me to watch! No way, not even the reunions!! LOL even when Bravo is doing a rerun of RHOC, I switch the channel.
    Everyone have a wonderful day, Powell is right about August and summer, because we are going to blink and it will be September and fall!

• cusi77 says:

Good day for you too , Mi Windy!!!! You are too cute!

OC doesn’t give me heartburn like NJ does (which is why I don’t watch anymore). I just watch the OC and say “Oh, brother!” It’s so insignificant and fakey that I have to laugh at it.

Good morning everyone! Thank you BB for the recap. Previews of next week make Slade and Gretchen (especially Gretchen) look like total whiny bitches. Gretchen repeating “Dead Beat Dad” over and over to Vicki. Yes, Gretchen. You future husband is a dead beat dad.
    I agree with “I Love Coffee’s” post upthread. I bet Slade and Gretchen are pissed that their engagement is not the buzz and that Tre and Joe upstaged them. No one cares about Slade and Gretchen. They need to disappear.

11. cusi77 says:

Thank you BB for the Blogs Blogged… You made laugh so hard! Hysterical all your comments! Have five, for bringing so much from very little at hand! Haa! Hugs, BB!!!!!

12. melthehound says:

Somebody just shoot me… PLEASE…. Now they are fighting over a phucking sandwich.

I think he’s talking about his nephew’s kids that he’s watching. At least I think so.

• melthehound says:

Hahaha. MTH there’s only 2 pieces of bread w/fixins? OMG. It sounds like you’re about to go Oklahoma on their azzes .

• melthehound says:

If it isn’t who got more mayo on the sandwich, it’s something else. I just hide in another room, take my aspirin for the headache they give me, and let them kill each other. I would light their asses up but I know it wouldn’t change anything.

Hahaha. 🙂

• shamrockblonde says:

ahhh Jeff – I was in the bedroom when the twins started fighting over something – nothing really – and when I headed into the den to save the flat screen, I did not see Mr. Shamrock – I found him sitting in his car in the driveway – just sitting there – the car was not on, no radio, just sitting – I asked him if he was ok and he said he was fine – so I left him there and broke up the casino –

p.s. – the flat screen lived – my patience did not………

LOL…Jeff has his work cut out for him today…speaking of kids fighting over nothing. My oldest DD and my nephew literally fought over nothing. One of them said “NO” out of the blue- so the other said ‘YES” and back and forth it went…and went…and went until either I or my sister told them to knock it off.

• melthehound says:

😆 I’m sure my sister and I were hell on our parents. I probably even got the some day you’ll see speech. I never had kids though so I don’t have much patience for the nonsense. That’s why I have a dog 😉

I’m just sitting here with the biggest grin on my face, picturing it. Sorry, can’t help it.

Who???

• lulu says:

Thank u for a preview ;).

• realhousewifeva says:

sounds like my kids. Enjoy. HA

• Rebecca says:

Go all biblical on them and cut it in half.

Jeff-it they can’t share and be quiet-threaten to throw the sandwich in the trash-some may think its mean but it works!!!

• melthehound says:

Jill, they EACH had one… It isn’t about sharing… I took them down the street to get pizza the other day where it’s sold by the slice. I got him (10yo) 2 because I know he will eat them, I got her (7yo) 1 because I know that’s all she will eat. After the hissy fit about him having 2 and her only 1 ended, THEN, she was pissed off because she doesn’t like to listen to him eat.

13. justanothermary says:

Good morning all. It’s a beautiful day here on the farmette in Minnesota. There is, however, a little hint of Fall in the air. It really bums me out, but it’s perfect weather. I’m used to bitching about the heat this time of year so I’m off to find something else to piss me off so my bitch-to-happy ratio isn’t thrown off. BBL

JAM I totally understand your feelings of being bummed out at the end of summer.

It must be the name of Mary – you have the best attitude; it’s a lot like mine! Thanks for the laugh!

Funny Mary!!!! I very rarely run out of things to bitch about!!!

I’m giggling at “bitch-to-happy ratio”. Yep, you wouldn’t want to throw that off! 😆 I was stuck in bitch mode yesterday as it was 105 and I had to be out in it too much! Glad you are getting a hint of fall there – thanks for the laugh!

14. Rebecca says:

Go to the DMV.

15. Rebecca says:

RHONJ Reunion….

Andy: Teresa, we’ve all heard about your recent legal battles. Anything you can share?
    Teresa: I’d just like to thank all the viewers for their messages of support.

The end.

16. T-Rex says:

Something I was pondering this morning while I was catching up on the posts from last night, and it just hit me. Has Mz Andy or Bravo ever “confirmed” they have “fired” a Housewife. What I mean by that is, if I can remember Bravo or MzAndy seem to let the scorned, bitter, bitchy, or justneededtomoveon, Housewife deliver their own news that they are no longer filming. Hmmm unless I am missing something, I don’t twatter so maybe that’s where all the info is happening. Inquiring minds for some reason need to know.

• justanothermary says:

I think Andy pretty much confirmed that Adrianne had been fired when she didn’t show up for the reunion and Andy said she was finished at Bravo. That’s the only one I can think of.

There’s flat out fired and didn’t renew them for the next season. The latter happens a lot. Out and out firing, not so much.

• realhousewifeva says:

He has said they fired half the NY cast and Adrienne Maloof

Watching HLN. Castro is in court. Gina DeJesus’ cousin read a statement to the court. Amanda Berry’s sis is reading her stmt. Its very emotional. Michelle Knight is reading her own stmt.

Michelle said Gina took care of her & nursed her back to health when she was ill. So so sad. She had a 2 yr old son when she was kidnapped.

Castro pleaded guilty to 935 counts.

I’m glad he’s pleading out so this won’t be a long drawn out thing. I personally do not want to know all the gory details because I can imagine they are horrendous. I just hope and pray these women can go on to lead as happy and normal lives as possible after what they’ve been through. I’m sure there will be movies and books and all and if it helps these women financially, fine. But I just do not have any desire to know the details of what went on.

Good. Thank goodness those women will not have to suffer through court proceedings.

20. lizzle says:

The heat has definitely been turned up around here in the last few days, but don’t fret… that isn’t why you won’t see my perty lil avatar or my super intelligent comments for a few weeks. I am about to disappear for a while to help my brother in Chapel Hill, move into a new house that he and his wife bought. Yes, now they are living the American dream… they have debt coming out of their eyeballs… but, I am still happy for them. And then I’m heading to the mountains to see some friends. Unfortunately, my smart phone isn’t smart enough to make it easy to read or comment on this blog… so I will be behind when I get back. Enjoy your summer days and nights! TANTI BACI Xx

“Free Tre”

What a nice Sis you are!! Enjoy your time in the mountains!!!!

Jill, I have watched the first 2 epis of Orange is the New Black. It’s pretty good. Couldn’t help but think of Yolanda when I saw all those lemons when they were preparing for the master cleanse. I like how they go back and forth the between the past and present.

• LavaLady says:

I watched all 13. I love this series and I loved the book. It’s definitely coming back for season 2. Episode 13 is a doozy.

• melthehound says:

The ending of 13 was the best part.

• LavaLady says:

It was! I just read a spoiler online about that ending. It has to do with season 2. Do you want to know?

I don’t mind spoilers 🙂

• LavaLady says:

OK then, Chapman does not beat Tiffany to death during their brawl. Tiffany will be on season two and has been promoted to a regular cast member.

That’s too bad. I hate self appointed faith healers. 😆

• LavaLady says:

Her teeth! Just wow! Wonder what they put on them to make them look like that.

If its true that Tiffany is going to be back I’m going to bet that the beating she took gets her a brand new set of chompers!!!!
                      Lava-where did you find the spoiler???

• melthehound says:

Ooooh, Jill. I didn’t think of that. I thought she was beating the hell out of her for self defense and, for the hell of it.

BB-I thought of Yolanda right away when they were doing the cleanse!! I finished watching the whole series and I’m almost finished reading the book-she is a very interesting person!!!

See you when you get back!

Lizzle that’s great for your bro & SIL. A new house is exciting. Well you have fun helping them & visiting your friends. It’s funny how these new fangled devices really aren’t so smart in many situations. 🙂

Hey lizzle, I will miss your super intelligent comments! Enjoy the cooler weather! 🙂

Damn. On the anniversary of their kidnappings when family & friends held vigils tormented them by showing the news reports. He attended the vigils. He kept the fetuses in the fridge until he felt they were properly decomposed & then disposed of them. He’s pure evil.

I am just reading this now/—-/
      W H A T!!!!!!??????

Jesus !!! I have to find the news on this.

Castro is a damn trip. He’s telling the court he didn’t abuse his wife, what his son has said isn’t true. He needs to shut the hell up his family and say what he did to the 3 ladies was wrong & stop deflecting.

He says he’s not a violent person. WTF?

Blame the victims. The sex was consentual. Somebody in that courtroom please slap this man.

He should be forbidden from talking about the daughter he father. Grrrrrr.

He asked the ladies for forgiveness. He’s lucky someone doesn’t shoot him right between the eyes.

27. Just Wondering In Jersey says:

I’m not a regular viewer of Andy’s insipid little show but I do catch it once in awhile. It seems to me that since his last vacation he is wearing a ring on his right hand. Has he said anything about this ring? Is he engaged or married? Anyone know anything about it?

OMG STFU Castro!!!!! A total narcissist.

Judge says Castro will never leave prison.

Castro had the nerve to tell the judge his former employer a school district reported his tenure wrong. That he didn’t leave kids he was driving on the schoolbus to go shopping. The judge said “you were reprimanded for it right?”.

Damn that Candy Crush ad, my phone wants the game to load and I was no where near the ad. There is sunthin sneaky about that particular ad. 😦

Oh I consider myself fairly tough, but I can not read or do not want to know anything else about Castro. Feel free to post, Powell, but I will scroll past until I hear he’s been tortured to death.

The judge gave him 1,000 yrs.

He’s outta there. Clank, clank.

The look on Howie Mandel’s face is priceless.

Magic.

Hi HuskerHuny,
        Isn’t it? The new tenor’s name is Shawn Panikkar. (I believe)
        What a future he holds. It will be interesting to see what happens to him. I love
        finding new wonderful talent out there.

I don’t watch AGT, so thank you for posting this. I have always loved a strong male voice – i.e. Josh Groban. AGT has too many ‘Vegas’ type people – knife throwers, ventriloquists, novelty acts, etc. that bore me to death. Thanks Nancy for posting this and I just might tune in to see if they keep progressing.

He has some Opera experience behind him so I hope this will end well for him.
            I LOVE Josh Groban. So does my sister. 🙂

• Noelle says:

Step off sista, I Luvs you and all, but Josh Grobin is MINE!
              (In my mind only, does that count?) Tell your sister too! 😀 LOL

35. VV says:

One more reason to dislike her.

usat.ly/16biwXK

• VV says:

Sorry let’s see if this works

@TrendStyleDaily: Bethenny Frankel doesn’t feel sorry for Teresa Giudice The former Bravo housewife says certain people “are (like a… http://t.co/fjujATfqvM

And she’s speaking out about it because? Ugh. What a huge disappointment she turned out to be.

• VV says:

Big time! She went from me not liking her to I can’t stand the sound of her seeing and hearing about her.
          She’s on a mighty horse with all her success. I hope her show tanks.
          She came to RHONY peddling her bake goods (muffins) I think. SGM wasn’t even a though or we didn’t hear about it in S1. I think the brains behind that drink was her partner. They planned it out that she would be the face and then they would split 50/50. You don’t split 50/50 if it’s your creation and we know B is greedy.

• Amalfi says:

Bethenny is just glad to have a chance to swipe back at Teresa’s comments about Skinny Girl not tasting that great. lol… oh Bethenny. Take care of your kid and just be thankful your biggest problem is your ego, not jail and prosecution like Juicy and Teresa.

Truth be told SG doesn’t taste that great, but I’m no expert.

• Amalfi says:

It is really nothing you can’t make at home, BB, unless you happen to really, really like the bottle and the branding.

And low carb sugar free things aren’t necessarily know for being yummy… just fewer calories and carbs, Bleh.

Recipe here (though you can find tons of them anywhere): http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/beverages/r/locarbmargarita.htm

• Rebecca says:

You can infuse tequila with fruit and pour it over ice with club soda. Perfect low-cal margarita. I have pineapple and cherry in the fridge. Bethenny can keep her mix with the preservatives to herself.

• melthehound says:

You’re an expert at what you like. I imagine Teresa is too but since she said something against Princess B, it’s all wrong in Princess B’s inflated head.

I’ve only tasted the margarita & didn’t like it but finished it cause it cost $14.99. I planned on trying different flavors but every time I see the $14.99 I get something else. I haven’t convinced myself to pay that for this type of cocktail again. I’ll see. It is popular in liquor stores in my area.

Bethenny didn’t need a chance to say something about Teresa’s nasty comments about her business. She could have responded at any time to them had she wanted to. She has the platforms.

Woopsie Amalfi should have read you 1st—-

VV I agree completely. I also don’t think it was brain surgery what combination she made to make the margarita “low-cal” —

I reallllllllllllly hope her show tanks.

Maybe she’s showing her annoyance at Tre’s little “dig” at her stuff tasting diet-y?
            Sorry if this has been mentioned already

I suppose it wasn’t brain surgery making the drink up but it was a very smart move marketing it and selling it to Beam-love her or hate her she is a success…in business.

Yes true dat

Don’t come for me unless I call FOR YOU

lolllll

• VV says:

That is exactly what I think it happened. Her partner approached her to market it to a large distributor for 1/2 the $ of the sale. It was his idea not hers. She was smart enough to recognize that.

• Noelle says:

Because “She’s so very important and rich, very RICH!” Indeed…My dupa! (Raised by wolves girl, check out the inner city of Detroit, BITCH!!!…Volunteer@ shelters, soup kitchens there ass, and then tell me again who was raised by wolves?!! The sheer audacity makes my head spin!

I used to like B, but all this “Skinney Girl” Shiza has gone to her over inflated head.
          IIRC, Wasn’t It B who came out with guns blazing @T from her first guest blog on (Season 1) of NJHW.
          From there on, she was just hellish went it came to T. That was just purely mean girl shit!

She should have stopped (according to this article) when she stated, she hasn’t been following it… and a respectful response would be: Therefore I have No comment. That would show some class.

Hello the NEW Jill Zarin. Two peas in a pod, if you ask me. JMHO!

Oh Ho Please.

• Cruickal says:

I had to lol at the talking from both sides of your mouth to answer the same question, ie: do you feel sorry for them ? No blah blah blah, but I do feel badly blah blah blah

Bethenny is entitled to her opinion just like the rest of us-wishing bad on her is the same as people wishing bad on Teresa-
      I will say that if someone asked Teresa her opinion on bethennys divorce she wouldn’t have anything nice to say either!!!

• Amalfi says:

Did someone wish bad on her? I hope not, though she (and the rest of them) do bring it on themselves.

She is just sllly to comment on her concern for the welfare of young girls who parents she dislikes when she should probably just be concerned about her own child.

• VV says:

I’ve been saying her show will tank for almost a year now. How can you give advise to people when you own life is a mess? She hates her mother, used to belittle her ex husband Jason and his family on national TV. Some of her stories don’t add up like her lost at sea episode. How can you say you come from a place of yes? I just can’t…

• VV says:

Oh, I almost forgot what kind of a human being leaves her daughter if something happens to her and Jason to the hairdresser? Seriously! Knowing full well her grandparents adore and could take care of her. That’s some advise. I better shut it and to think she was the first Bravolebrity I started following on Twitter.
          One thing I’m thankful for is, I found Lynn via her.

Yeah what about Julie? She is the godmother nutcake.
            Who knows if she even hangs with Veronica anymore – the quiet makeup artist she asked on the trip to watch over Bryn. Wonder if she had consulted with Jason over that.

I know the assistant is still there– the one who took over for Julie- because she was picture near a door with Beth some recent weeks ago. At least that assistant she hasn’t lost!

Her assistant on her new talk show already walked out on her.

Yes Nancy I’m talking about the “personal assistant” she had on the bravo show. I think she stayed on.
                They probably supplied her with an assistant at the talk show — THAT one left.

I wouldn’t be able to work for or with her either. I really don’t like women like her.

• VV says:

Jac @laggy32 still working for B.
                  Remember poor Maggy? She quit mid-way through the company trip. She must have witnessed some tough sh*t on that trip.

I didn’t wish anything bad on Bethenny. She creates her own negativity.

• djprincessc says:

Jill I agree. I like both Teresa and Bethenny. I didn’t think Bethenny said anything horrible and she did say she felt bad for their daughters. I don’t see what the issue is? lol.

Yeah it’s not like she said mean things so I don’t see as a big deal. I think she just gave her opinion like we are all doing. It’s no secret that they don’t like each other and considering that fact I thought what Bethenny said was tame!!!

Sorry Jill I don’t wish well for Beth’s show >>>> ie I don’t want it to do well in ratings.

I’m sorry if that disappoints you about me. I’ll go hang with the Princesses then….. They take me as I am.

Lol!!

-cinnamon MOON
            -Chianina

—ASHY

Ashy-I will smack those bitchy princesses if they steal you away from me!!! I accept you and your Bethenny hatin’ self exactly the way you are!!!!

Thanks lovey 💗💗💗💗

Ps I’m going to the wine vineyard or winery vineyard — this weekend!
                I’m going to look for Ashlee in the fields of grapes. 🍇🍇🍇🍇

Oh you think the cry baby is still wandering around in her high heels crying about how mean everyone is too her dumb ass??? If you find her…leave her there!!!

Jill I do feel badly for the munchkin since she seems to have some serious health issues but she’s so DAMN annoying

Aaaaargh!!!

What are her health issues exactly? Are they mental health issues? I serious.y do not know

• Boobah says:

chismosa – which vineyard are you going to??

Hi Boobah–
                    First we were doing Peconic, which i think is where we went last year (I forget), then it was Roanoke then Martha Clara, and now it’s Baiting Hollow?
                    I don’t know……

I like to drink on my way out there lol!

We don’t eat in the middle of the fields like they do in the Bravo shows !!!!
                    Haha!

• Boobah says:

That’s so much fun!!! You’ll be close to my neck of the woods, btw! Martha Clara is awesome. If you head further east, there are a few more great ones like Pindar. But sounds like you are going to bunch – and they are all great, imho!

• Noelle says:

You’re “Chinamoon” !!
              Let’s get this straight YOUNG LADY!
              You are:
              chismosa
              Chianina
              chinamoon and
              cinnamon buns,
              Signed,
              ASHY
              OWN IT!! xoxo

• djprincessc says:

Meeeee too!!

• cusi77 says:

“Former Bravo “Housewife” Bethenny Frankel is speaking out about Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice’s rocky week in which she and her husband, Joe Giudice, were indicted on federal fraud charges.

“My first thought today was, ‘Oh, if they weren’t on reality TV, none of this would probably ever be exposed.’ And it’s just funny how certain people are (like a) moth to a flame,” the former Real Housewives of New York star toldUs Weekly. “It’s almost like — not that you want to get caught — but people who love to be in the spotlight often have a lot of skeletons in their closet. It’s just an interesting thing.”

“I haven’t paid that much attention,” when it comes to the legal case, says Frankel. “Do I feel sorry for them? No, I don’t. Not so much, because it broke the law. You broke the law and you went on television. That’s not really that smart.”

But Frankel does sympathize when it comes to the Guidices’ four daughters. “I feel badly for them because they have kids,” explained, the mom to 3-year-old daughter Bryn. “And their kids didn’t sign up for this.” ”

*******************************************************************

I was big Bethenny’s supporter, Today I could not care less about her… But in this interview in what part of it does she is so negative to demonize her?

She did not call Joe and Teresa’s bad names: She states that IF you have TAX skeletons to no go on National TV, so you can go quiet. You break the law, you have to pay the consequences.

She feels sorry for the four girls… ME TOO! Big time!

• Cruickal says:

I hope my comment above doesn’t fall into the category of demonizing her 😦

• Rebecca says:

She should have showed more class than that. She should have said she felt badly for their kids and left it at that.

She didn’t say anything remotely wrong. What, she should feel sorry for the lying thief? Bethenny’s response was restrained, if anything.

• lulu says:

B in a nutshell “I’m going to stab u sorry u are bleeding.” She needs to shut the one hole that makes a lot of noise.

• melthehound says:

I just simply don’t like Bethenny, don’t care about her shows, her divorce, her kid, or her phucked up problems with her mother. Never have never will. I Do hope you’re talking about her mouth, Lulu 😉

36. cocfarm says:

Castro is a compete pig. And that’s giving a pig an insult. They are at least intelligent animals.

Very intelligent. We came very close to getting one when we were up in SF.
      Hopefully on day. I’ve missed you around here.

In the top 5 of most intelligent animals.

COCfarm — how ya been!?!?!?

Seriously, a 3 part reunion?! Is there enough material to scream and cry about that long?!

Texas I thought these 2 fought it out last year??

If anything I want to know the fights with Lea!!!

We will find out. You might recall Adriana smacked a drunk Joanna – who would not STFU and chased her down while fleeing the situation. I doubt that was the end of it, but rather the beginning of the calling out with those two.

Yup and I don’t condone violence AT ALL and I would have smacked that Joanna too.

Well we know who looks sluttier at their wedding. Joanna wins, hands down

That is exactly what I was going to say about the slap! I try not to use many words typing on a phone, you know. Joanna slutty?! Just kidding, I am LOLing at that. Later, cinnamon buns.

Bravo doesn’t appear to be distancing themselves. This is a Tweet from today. (For anyone who doesn’t know, TBT-Throwback Thursday is a deal where people Tweet old pics on Thursdays)

Teresa Giudice will re-tweet a flurry of supportive messages at once and that’s it. One was about an award she was given last night…probably something on a local level, I don’t know, but a pic indicates she was there. Actually, I don’t know for fact that was last night…I wish people used dates instead of saying today/tomorrow. She is not sending out any personal tweets..except a thank you to supporters.

HuskerHuny…Ask and you shall receive. 🙂 David Foster wrote the music for this. He’s
    sitting with his wife Yolanda in the front row.

42. Mene Seela says:

I imagine the Big Event in NJ this weekend is damage control by the rest of the RHNJ cast…..

Suddenly they will announce to Bravo & the world that they “love and support Tre & Juicy”!

They really think everyone will want to watch their hug-it-out on tv next season so pleazzeee don’t cancel our show!

• Amalfi says:

When all you want is for Teresa to go down, castmates, perhaps along with getting your wish, you get unemployed.

Of course they will.

Is there some event going on in jersey this weekend???

I’m very interested to see what the frumpy Don will have to say with her stupid fake smile on WWH Sunday night. All supportive and lovey lovey.
      Barf

I’m not sure what Mene intended with saying Big Event this weekend? Maybe that was not.meant to be taken literally, wbo knows..
        So Caroline is scheduled for Sunday WWHL?! What in the world does she have going on to talk about?! Her smile does seem.forced at times.

Texas I bet it’s to address the scene of Albert saying something to her onscreen like “shut the F up” or whatever that was in the previews. And poow baybey Albie talking to her saying he’s worried about her and dad.

• Mene Seela says:

Sorry! I meant an off screen get together where thy all scheme to save their jobs.I was speculating.

It’s been Humphrey Bogart day on Turner Classics Movies today. Great films. I’ve been loving it.

I am home from the office and tonight is Pepper’s graduation. I wish I could just go by myself. Mr. AZGirl gets so frustrated with her attacking/lunging at other dogs. We have only had her for 8 weeks and she is making so much progress.

45. VV says:

Dina is a good friend.

@dinamanzo: Big sis @lexmanzo with the Giudice girlies! http://t.co/w5cnmBVNvu

Original Message:

Sent from HootSuite for iPhone

Jeff/MTH you have me cracking up about your niece and nephew. What a great uncle you are.

• melthehound says:

I guess that’s fair. I laugh about the Pepper stories 😉 .. They’re gone now but the headache is still with me.

47. chismosa says:

I find it interesting there’s no First Look for Jersey this week.
    Don is still scheduled for Sunday though. Dear god can she appear anywhere without her kids??? My head will explode if she’s alone.

• melthehound says:

It’s on Saturday night. Miami is coming up soon so they are featuring that instead

Oh thanks— I kept seeing first looks for Below Deck (um 💤💤💤💤) and OC. I’ve never seen a Jersey 1st look so late in the week. Hmmm

• melthehound says:

Saturday is where they started this year. I don’t know why though. Maybe they were in the midst of some other crapfest (married to medicine?) at the time. My DVR is just set to record first run RHONJ stuff so it always catches it.

I’ve seen first looks for jersey on Wednesdays and Thursdays for sure—- I swear!
            I’ve never seen them on Saturday —–

48. designernailsdiana says:

As some of you know I’ve had a rough week or so. Well last night I watched WWHL and enjoyed seeing the MDLNY guys on. Fredrick was reacting to the finale and how Ryan treated him. Ryan was able to see that his actions looked bad. It was great to see all 3 make up. Fredrick had his husband Derick (sp?) on as the bartender. Fredrick felt bad that his tiff with D was shown, but all is well between them now. No prenup was signed.
    Andy wasn’t too annoying so it was good.
    And I.STILL.DON’T.CARE.ABOUT.NJ

Ryan is still a complete and utter POS to me. No matter his funny quips. Frederik was complete CLASS the entire time.

He is professional to a T when it comes to his deals. (Yes he has fun)

What a dirtbag Ryan is. He is INFATUATED with being/doing/killing/something ——Fred

I have to catch the aftershow. Hopefully on my phone it will show. I can’t believe Sonja used Fred as her broker and sold the townhouse—I’m going to look up any articles on this.

• Amalfi says:

Oh Chismosa will we ever agree. I love Ryan so much.

xoxo

I liked Ryan’s funny lines, at times…. But for him at his age — he’s not 18- to be so into battling with Fred? Flabbergasting.

I love his grey hair. His hands are too femme to me though, i heard he was a hand model?
          Wonder if he ever wore oven mittens on them like George
          Costanza. Ha!

Powell — I don’t know how to go to MDLLA after NY,
          It’s going to be a snoozefest ! Ny is crazy and crazy crazy good!

• toodybird says:

Er, if she used a straight guy he would have had xxx with she-bear. With F she wins everyone over and tintillates Ryan, yes? Oh, S with a J, you are playful and such raucous fun. Hot like a toaster oven. Sssssss.

I enjoy NY so much more than LA.

• VV says:

I’m juicing. Started today is not easy. I might be grumpy for a couple of days. I’m doing it for three days only.

What kind of juicing? And why are you doing it?

• VV says:

I saw the Joe Cross documentary.

Is it online? I’ve never heard of him.

Never mind I know who he is. There really isn’t any good reason to do this though.
            (please don’t hate me)

• VV says:

No no. I’m trying anything. Tell me why.

• VV says:

Dr Oz was also promoting it…
              What’s your take on Dr Oz?

I started today, don’t want to quit right away. Three days won’t harm. I think.

That’s a good question. I think he’s a great heart surgeon but too much of a fame-hoe
                for me. (same goes for Dr Drew)

• VV says:

Thanks Nancy, I had already gone to webmd and mayoclinic before starting. I wanted to know their take on it. I’m only doing it for three days. I have a friend that recommended it and says she’s doing great. My husband started with me this morning and he had spaghetti for dinner. So, is not for everybody…
              I’m taking it one day at a time. It’s all fruits and veggies. The fruit drinks are actually very good. The green stuff not so much…
              Thanks for the link 😀
              I’ll let you know how I feel after I’m done this weekend.

Please do. Good luck. 🙂

• Cruickal says:

Hi VV, my husband and I did the juice clense for 7 days at the beginning of this year. Your not going longer than 3 so this may not happen for you but we started to miss “chewing” we weren’t even hungry but the oral fixation of chewing and not being able to do it drove us nuts. Also you picked a good time of the year to do it because it made us cold and we did it in winter so lots of hot baths :). Good luck! You will do great…. You didn’t really ask for advice and i hope you dont mind me putting my two cents in but I just wanted to let you know some of the things we encountered that were not expected…. Oh and if you throw one apple in with the veggie juices it makes them taste a lot lot better….

• realhousewifeva says:

Juicing is different than the Master Cleanse.

You are brave. What will it do in 3 days?

• realhousewifeva says:

I juiced for 10 days…amazing results. After day 2, though, I got massive headaches due to the detox but it was okay in a couple of days once my body adjusted. Now I juice every morning still.

• realhousewifeva says:

By the way, limit the amounts of fruit you put in the juice, just use it for flavor. Use mostly veggies/greens.

• VV says:

Thanks RHW! Greens are so good for you but, it’s taking some use to. I don’t think I can go for 10 days. Kudos to you! This is a little harder than what I thought.

49. chismosa says:

@@@Boobah– it got too skinny ^^^

We did Pindar many m-a-n-y times. Over and done.
    Problem is we’re a big group so some charge $$$$ to sit around
    I don’t know the details. I used to be the one arranging things years ago and once people stop appreciating that work, I stopped. So whoever arranges it
    is just picking it.
    Some I know close for private events and weddings.
    We’ll see, I’m excited. Weather looks ok. 🍷🍷🍷

• Boobah says:

Oh, I hear ya – it sucks to be the one to arrange plans. Especially with big groups. Yeah, I know some of the vineyards charge money for bigger groups – I always thought that was not so smart, but what do I know! 🙂 I completely forgot about all the private events like weddings….people love having weddings at the vineyards. I can see why.

You should have good weather. Saturday there is a slight chance of rain but sunday looks perfect! You will have a great time for sure! Cheers!!!!

Hey I know the exec. Chef at Pindar

• Boobah says:

That’s so cool! Is he also affiliated with Duck Walk Vineyards? Maybe I am getting confused. Would be the first time!

Cool!

Yeah Boobah so far looks like a bit of rain on Saturday— when I’m going.

JILL I hope ashlee doesn’t get too wet out there

Bwahahahahahahahhahahaha! Jk ⛺

50. lillybee says:

My local ABC station is promoting the heck out of Bethenny’s new talk show.

I haven’t seen anything about it on my local stations, but I don’t watch that much tv believe it or not and never during the day anymore..

It will be showing on my NBC affiliate at 2PM. I don’t watch tv on weekdays anymore since I started watching my grandson.

You take your job seriously – heck, I’m sure he’s better to watch than the daytime programming!

He is! I read and get on my laptop and watch Netflix (like Orange is the New Black) on my Kindle Fire. That’s while he’s napping!

I’m going to have to check out Orange sometime when I can take over hubs TV because his set has the Netflix.

I didn’t see her talk sbow when it was in test market, but I wojld think Ellen being behind it is good. However, I just.don’t see the general public falling in love with her…I mean she was a acquired taste for me…that eventually turned to a bad taste. I wonder how they’ll book guests of any caliber…maybe Ellen will have a hand in that too. What is Ellen – the Exec. Producer?! Anyone know what the connection is?

I believe Ellen has her own production company. And that company is doing Beth’s show.

I may be wrong!!

• NJBev says:

I don’t know the connection, TT- but I am
        disappointed that it looks like she will be
        replacing the “Jeff Probst” show- which by
        the way, I kinda got into–!

51. chismosa says:

Jill– down here …..it’s Ashy–

Ok I think she suffered some sort of mini or full on stroke and then/OR has something to do with either lupus or Lyme disease. I think lupus.

This in no way takes away her reprehensible personality and behavior towards
    Bethenny 1.0/Joey

Oh I had no idea-when did this happen to her? That’s terrible but it doesn’t change my mind about her-she is mean and immature!!!!

I think we’re going to see it on Sunday. How IRONIC it all happens when she dodges the girls and hides in the vineyard 🍇🍇🍇🍇and then it looks like she leaves Chanel, the one who stuck by her. — BEEYOTCH

It’s just odd that it all would happen right that weekend that she’s fighting with the girls.

“Mo-oooo-o-o–oM. Come gettttttt me-e-e-e”
        Waaaaaaaa!!!! 👶👶👶

52. VV says:

@Teresa_Giudice: @Lexmanzo @TrueGia a good friend is a gift. And you and your mom @dinamanzo are the greatest ones! @Teresa_Giudice is very lucky to have you

Original Message:

@Teresa_Giudice: Hamptons visit w my girls @dinamanzo & @pamcolacino #greatfriends http://t.co/HOvwop5ZRV

Original Message:

53. lulu says:

Azgirl how did Miss Pepper do 😉

54. Mrs Peabody says:

OMG Gretchen has duck lips!

RHOBH new cast member confirmed filming according to a recent post on TMZ.com
    (Sorry I can not copy the link from mobile.)

I don’t know the new lady, nor remember her last name, so you wohld habe to go find the article – but the BEST news was The Grifter was not filming with them! 🙂

• cusi77 says:

OMG! I am so invested in the Giudices problems that I thought that now they were changing their last names from Giudice to Giraud! Haa! I need a new Hobby!!!

Ooooo if that report is correct, one ShannaTaylorNotFOrdLyingGrifterHusbandStealinLypsMcgee is now not only bumped to “friends” of the HW her time will be very limited, whoop whoop!

• VV says:

Next should be Kimmy but Andy wouldn’t dare to fire Paris Hilton’s niece. He rolls like that…

• toodybird says:

His casting has very tight parameters with the exception of the required allotment of loonies. Well, they are all loonies. But, hey, mazel, Andy. Karma is King, baby! Whose knees you going to whack next? We’ll be there-we don’t want to be there (knuckle crack) but somewhere out there we’ll find out. Don’t think we don’t do nuffin or sunpun, Andy. Good thing you dumped the dried up wormy lips. It’s late in the season, in WYO but now I’llget my fishing license hoping if I put the worm on my hook my lips won’t hurt.

56. LavaLady says:

JNNTJ – I couldn’t answer you above re: OITNB. I read the spoiler online. I don’t remember what website, but it was an article about all the characters and told where we knew them from. For example, Alex was on That 70’s Show. And Larry was in those American Pie movies. Maybe you can google it.

Thanks Lava-I did google it and found that article…now I’m busy looking for more “spoilers”!!!!

:::crickets:::

58. VV says:

SH or WD posted a picture of Teresa with Milania and the caption read. Keep smiling we need you four girls to smile as a distraction or something on those lines.

She knows better than that. TERESA ALWAYS-ALWAYS POST PICTURES OF HER KIDS. Go back on her Twitter TL go to her Instagram account and I’m sure her FB account is the same. She’s always done it, why should she stop now?
    If you want to bash Teresa just be honest and say it? Don’t just look for excuses because you’re too spineless to say it.

Melissa posting pictures if her kids. Now THAT is odd because ( and I know she cleaned up her Instagram to show more if her kids) because she used to mainly post pictures of her partying and with celebrities.

Good afternoon everyone. T G I F!!!!! Yes!!!! It’s a beautiful day even though some of you are feelingte heat more than other’s. I hope you all have a fantastic day. And don’t work to hard. 🙂

60. VV says:

So, Lisa Lampanelli who was on CA with Teresa and is also best buddies with B invited Bitter clown. She tweeted:
    I’m on Howard101 Monday night! My buddy @LisaLampanelli invited me on her show for a problem solving Advice session!

Hope everyone’s Friday is smoothly sailing along. It’s been quite an eventful week around here and I think we all need to lay back and enjoy the weekend! Great weather back in my neck of the woods and once again, my windows are open. Got a great little rain last night as well.

Watching the video clips of MDLNY After show. I guess Sonja did sell her townhome and Fredrik had the listing.

Good I’m glad POS Ryan didnt get it.

and we never see Fred above like 20th street so good for him! Lol

63. VV says:

Question:

Was the party where Kim Granatell and Monica Chacon got kicked out before or after Juicy’s well publicized tenants issue? The one where there was TV segment and was on the news.

• Noelle says:

I think after.
      Check with Fame@Famewhorgas, She has all the dates.

• Noelle says:

I apologize for knowing this! 😉 xx

• VV says:

It’s okay. That website has a lot but it’s a little hard from my phone.
          I wonder if Juicy’s partner and/or Monica tipped the TV station about the apartment. I don’t think it was a tenant. How would the tenants know the owner of the lease company? How did they know it was Juicy’s company?

64. FLASHBACK FRIDAY… late I know… been busy busy at work,,having TONS OF FUN…
    more later …k ?
    so..on my way to work was rocking out,,, at the main intersection had my tunes BLARING and rocking..
    3 lanes of stopped traffic abreast… we all started twearking in our trucks…. had a blast and others started giving us all thumbs up….
    then I heard someone yell..OMG..ITS DIVS FROM FIVE GUYS…ROCK ON MOMMA….

BACK O THE FRONT DESK…GOT GUESTS COMING IN..
    BBL AND FILL YA IN ON ALL THE NEWS…
    AND I HAVE A NEW BEST FRIEND AT WORK.. GUESS WHOOOOOO

HUGS AND PEACE
    DIVA

• Noelle says:

Great Song!!!

WHO???? is you’re new BF??????
      SPILL……..

• hold on to your panties folks..
        my new bff is none other than…. drum roll….. mc-creepy… I CHIT YA NOT
        he was running late for work and overslept, so he didnt get to eat.. he called for pizza when he got here but tooooo late for delivery.. so of course being the good gal that I am, offered to drive and go get his dinner…. for a brief moment…YES HELL FROZE OVER
        now he comes in early and we discuss MUSIC… finally nice to leave work with a smile when he comes in…before i just talked to mysfl going home wondering how someone could be such a douchescwab……. I guess he figured I wasnt the enemy….lol lol lol
        gotta jet..bbl..tell ya about my Jehovah Witness weekend…whoohoo….
        hugs and peace
        diva

• AZGirl says:

I was just thinking about you today. Wondering how you were shaking. Obviously, quite well 🙂

VIVAAAASSS LAS DIVASSSSSS!!!!

Watching the clips of the WWHL after show with MDLNY. Ryan comes across as an arrogant asshole. Really. Lighten up boy. You are not that great.

President Obama is scheduled to talk at Desert Vista HS next week. Not far from me. His earlier visit at Dobson HS was right around the corner from the office. I got great pics from the motorcade. Very heavy security around the office building.

67. cusi77 says:

Someone Knows when Oprah Will be in WWH?

August 15th….hope you are all settled in your new place Cusi!!!

• cusi77 says:

Thank you very much my sweet Jill…NNTJ! I am getting there! I am so happy with my new place! I wish I could show it to everyone! I still don’t have living room! But the rest it is almost done! Hugs)))))))))

I’ll remember that date – big church/ festival day for me growing up !
      The angel Oprah shall descend that night.
      🙄
      👴

Good morning everyone. It’s Saturdayyyyy. 🙂 It’s a little rainy but that’s ok. What’s everyone up to?

69. chismosa says:

Have a great day everyone !

JILL— Ashy is on her way to look for the midget in the vineyards! 🍷🍷🍇🍇🍇Catch you on the flippy flip.
    I’ll send a private jet ✈ to take her 1 1/2 hours home. Heehee

Ashy-have fun at the vineyard!!! Is it raining? It’s a bit overcast here today but supposed to clear up-hope you have fun and if you see Ashlee….steal her shoes and leave a pair of flats for her to walk in!!!!
      I’m leaving for Cape Cod tomorrow morning-no Internet service for 5 days-hope you all have a great week!!!!!

OK Miss Diva. Spill!!! I’ve missed you lady. Happy Saturday. 🙂

Duck Dynasty 8/14 peeps. 🙂

I watched Property Envy this morning, and really enjoy it! Let’s have more Jeff! Hope everyone is enjoying a glorious Saturday.