Real Housewives of New Jersey – S5E10 – Best Frenemies

real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-5-cast-and-info-rev_1Here we go again. Let me get this out of the way. I will not be discussing the legal problems of anyone on this show, within these recaps. If that’s what you want to discuss, have at it. Even write it up in an email and submit it to NMD for a future blog post. I’m sure she would appreciate the input. I’m am also certain there are plenty of legal experts here who know exactly what is going to happen and when. I don’t have such a crystal ball or mystical powers that allow me to see the future or even the near present which is why, I won’t be discussing it. That doesn’t mean you cannot bask in the glow of it all, I don’t want to take that from anyone. I do however find it disgusting and I lost a lot of respect for a few people this week, not that it matters much to anyone.

I had hoped to do the live chat with you all last night during the show. However, I fell asleep before it began and after watching the playback on the DVR, I see that was time well spent. I said last week that I was done with the phucknut, Jacqueline and I meant it when I said she would get the fast forward treatment. Nothing she says or does is worth my time. Truthfully, I would rather take a flashlight, go out into the back yard, and so some mine sweep cleaning up after the dog, barefoot, than waste anymore time with her. Anyone who knows me well enough is aware of how much I hate going barefoot. So, this is going to be a short recap of the show. I’ve been giving you previous week’s video recaps from Closetfreak so here is the one for episode 9. Her 14yo dog passed away this week so I wouldn’t stretch my neck looking for a recap of last night’s show.

Let’s get to this.. The show opens at one of Joey’s construction sites. You know, there’s mud and stuff like that all over, this is February or something like that after all. Up pulls MeGo in her shiny car with the two boys, Gino and Joey in tow. I thought I read in her crapfest chapter that she married her dad so she’s no stranger to construction sites. No stranger to how ‘dirty’ they are. Yet she makes a fuss about it… Whatever πŸ™„ . She is there so we can see that Joey has been asked to do a billboard for the local tanning place she can bring him some blueprints. He wants her to do the billboard with him but she doesn’t want to because Teresa once did a commercial for the same company. He’s perfect of course, a Calvin Klein model type, and he wants his wife there with him. She has her own photoshoot for her book cover however and doesn’t want to make any waves with this tanning place advertisement. Now that’s all settled, she takes a ride on the bobcat. If you don’t know what one is and didn’t see the show, look it up. I’ll just say that she’s dangerous. Her son agrees as he spits out “holy shit, SHIT’ . I’m liking Gino… He may be the Milania of the Gorga family.

Speaking of Milania, we’re now at the Giudice home. Audrianna doesn’t want to dress her own barbies, Teresa is trying to cook dinner, Milania and Gabriella are setting the table. Who knows what Joe is doing or Gia for that matter. Audrianna thinks she is going to play with Joey and Antonia but, Milanaia corrects her and says that Antonia is Hers. She can have Joey if she wants. I could watch this for the entire hour. Week after week, who knows but for a single show, yes. The doorbell rings and it’s the Gorgas. One of the girls announces to Joe that these are her cousins. It’s a nice scene all around I guess. This is the first time on over a year that one family has been in the other’s house. I guess the retreat worked. Teresa is happy and MeGo says something to the affect of ‘be a good little girl and we can do this all the time’…. Really bitch? She still has no part in whatever this feud was, we all get that. Anyone that read that piece of shit she calls a chapter one of her book can clearly see that nothing that happens to her is ever her fault. She is a professional victim and it doesn’t even take a wiki-shrink to see that. She’s not a golddigger even though her fondest memory of her parents is matching Rolexes and their 1989 Lincoln Towncar (first one on the block). Just sayin…. The billboard is discussed and it’s noted, he got a billboard, she (Teresa) had a commercial. Who cares? Joey wants to take Gia out for a birthday lunch because he hasn’t seen her in forever and she has grown since the last time. Gia isn’t stupid, asshole. He is her godfather after all. Too bad he couldn’t remember that when she had her birthday party and put his bullshit aside. Angel from God… Satan…. Just sayin… Lines of this scene? Teresa to Milania: Are you gonna cook for your husband when you get married?Β  Milania: No! He’s gonna cook for me!

Since she is on the hotseat here, how about these photoshoots. His is for the tanning place and he’s doing his flexing for the camera. Since MeGo didn’t want any part of that, there is a stand-in for her. It doesn’t matter, the final ad was him alone on the billboard and we’ll get to that in a second. Her photoshoot is typical diva wannabe (no offense to our own Diva). She is on the stairs in her house and she insists on having the fan blowing her hair. Take after take, she isn’t satisfied with the blowjob she is getting. This has to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Inside the house, windblown hair. Where is the wind supposed to be coming from? I know their house is a shabbily constructed fake shack but really? Anyway, they get a picture that she is satisfied with, for now.

Now we find ourselves back in Kathy’s kitchen (or her mom’s or Rosie’s… I don’t know which, don’t care). Remember that Rosie is in the midst of a 6 year dry spell. Seems that Kathy didn’t like Rosie’s last GF and made it very difficult for her sister. We are treated to a flashback of Teresa telling Rosie that Kathy has some problem with Rosie being a lesbian. I honestly don’t care about this nor do I care what Kathy thinks of it. I am not either one of them though but we’ll go with the point of this entire scene. The next place we see then all is at a local lesbian hot spot. That’s The Gorgas and the Wackilies, including Richie. I don’t know how local it was, I thought I heard someone say it was in Soho (NY?). The entire point of this is to get Rosie laid. These people are too far invested in this woman’s sex life or lack thereof. Especially Fishy Richie. At the door, they are to get wrist bands describing their current status. Available, dating, DTF, and something else. DTF? For you Jersey Shore non-watchers (MTV), that is Down To Fuck. Courtesy of those trash heaps from MTV. Kathy seems shocked at this but whatever, prude. Joey wants that wrist band. There are all types here, including swingers, which intrigues MeGo. Rosie doesn’t ‘swing’ with anyone but women. Good to know because Richie finds a pair of single women who she might be interested in. One of them, named Ellen, is polite enough to try and listen to Rosie. If this is Rosie’s pick up tactic, I can see why she hasn’t gotten any in 6 years. This poor woman was bored to tears as Rosie droned on and on about God knows what. This clearly isn’t Rosie’s kind of place, it’s Richie’s. Somehow, Ellen made a polite exit and that was the end of our evening at Club De Sappho.

You just knew it had to happen sooner or later. They’re back. The Manzoids. We see them first at their half finished restaurant in Hoboken where the carpenters are still working on the floor. Really? I have guys who could have finished that in 2 or 3 days but it’s taking these guys weeks. Maybe if the Manzos got the phuck out of the way, things would get done. Miracle Murk isn’t making anyone any money so they have to get this place opened up so they can pay the rent. NextΒ  (somewhere in this crapfest) we find ourselves at the Hoboken apartment. The one that has a room for Lauren and, surprise, she is there. Dinner is on for Momz and Big Al and the brood. Momz is on Albie’s back to have more of a life than just work. Albie wishes she would stfu, Big Al, tells her to. Yep.. Highlight of the episode. Even better than Milania… .if that’s possible.

I guess I’ll mention that we saw Joey’s billboard. Gino, My Man, gave our opinion of it. It’s a stupid billboard. Big deal.

The rest of the episode received the fast forward action so that’s all I have for you. Next week kids, Greggy is back. So is the phucknut’s pig of a daughter. Gia and the angel from God do lunch or something like that and it looks like he may have to answer to her, for his actions at the christening. We’ll see how he weasels his way out of that one. Chat comment of the night: Sorry Wacky Jacky putting your hand in front of your michelan man neck isn’t going to work!– Windycitywondering2

See you next week.

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

241 Responses to Real Housewives of New Jersey – S5E10 – Best Frenemies

Good morning everyone. Its a bit cool but I hope it warms up. I hope you’re having great weather. Have a great day.

• Lulu says:

Morning Powell!!!! I’m done with summer but not ready for the freezing cold! πŸ™‚

Its going to be 104 here! 39% humidity. But I’m in the ac, can’t/shouldn’t complain.

Good morning Powell. When I went out on my deck this morning and saw fallen leaves all over it, I said to myself, “Self, where did the Summer go?” All the leaves are probably from a bad storm we had the other night and not Fall because most of them are green, not red, orange or yellow (a few yellow ones in there). Anyway, I never look forward to Winter. I’m not a cold weather person.

No to fallen leaves of Falll. I am not a cold weather person BB. I hope you and Jack are having a great day.

• AZGirl says:

Morning Powell and everyone!!! Looks like we may get a storm this a.m. Only 91 so far today. Probably only get up to 104. Love it!

MTH, Thanks for the recap and I appreciate your opinion in the preface of the recap. Have a good day. πŸ™‚

3. Belle says:

MTH, I won’t miss this show but I will really miss your recaps. Thanks!

I got nuttin’ to say except thanks to MTH for taking the time to do the recap and I wish everyone a great Monday.

TGIM …. Not. I just don’t much like Monday. I have the same discussion with myself every Monday. .. Do I go to work or call in for a personal day. And every week I answer with I can’t take 52 personal days! Lol. So off to work. Great blog Jeff. I hold the same opinion on discussing the charges, and going barefoot πŸ˜€

6. VV says:

“She is a professional victim and it doesn’t even take a wiki-shrink to see that”

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

7. realhousewifeva says:

So you are going to eliminate every scene with Jac from the recaps…I barely watch the show, I look forward to the recaps to see what happened…and now you are making me look elsewhere for a full recap! Thanks a lot! lol

• melthehound says:

Sorry. I can’t stand her. Maybe I’ll be different about that next week.

• realhousewifeva says:

lol it`s okay, I found a recap on AllAboutTRH πŸ™‚ I can`t stand her either.

• Rebecca says:

Thecomment made by Caorline that Jacqueline isn’t giving Little Nick the time he deserves because of Teresa was so stupid and offensive, I can’t believe there isn’t a huge uproar. Bravo! More stupidity for the airwaves!

• plainviewsue says:

I so agree. So offensive.

• Contessa says:

That comment made me crazy last night. How does GF crap equate to a child with autistism. No comparison whatsoever. If this whack job needs this much support just to meet an adult woman to talk than I say she is unfit to care for Nicholas. OF course, she had plenty of time to go to Cali for a tummy tuck – at least 2-3 weeks downtime post surgery and never mind the cost of $9000 to $10000 for the surgery. I think Chris would leave her in a minute if they didn’t have children.

• I find it ignorant! Maybe that is Jac’s excuse for not paying attention to her kid. I spent my weekend and all of today working on my daughter’s freshman schedule and trying my best to help her acclimate to her new cheerleading squad. I also spent 2 hours today sobbing cause things are not going the way I planned…shocking! I have stinky relationships with some people in my life but I will not EVER put those issues ahead of my daughter’s need. NEVER EVER EVER! Real life is so much more delicious than that delusional reality. It was a sucky day today and then my little lady marched down the stairs in a grass skirt and bikini top and my day has completely changed. People need to reevaluate their priorities. Just my two cents… πŸ™‚

Aww. Your baby was so sweet. I hope she put a silly smile on your face and you gave her a big sloppy kiss. That was the best. πŸ™‚

8. rabblerouser2010R says:

Good morning everyone. Thanks for the recap everyone.

After watching Rosie trying to chat up “Ellen” last night, i have a feeling she is going to be lonely for a very long time. Not only does she have ‘no game’, she always seems to try pursue women who are WAY out of her league.

• lori says:

I felt sorry for Rosie to have the cameras on here and the whole conversation appeared soooooooooooo awkward. Maybe it was Bravo editing..who knows.

• Rebecca says:

The cameras were there at Rosie’s choice. She isn’t being forced on the air.Her brothers are smart enough to stay off the show.

• lori says:

So true but I still felt sorry for her. Those 15 mins of fame is more important than self respect. And when I say that I’m talking about 99.9% of people on reality television not just Rosie πŸ™‚

• plainviewsue says:

I’ve heard a lot of “stories” about the brothers. Alledgedly in jail, drugs, whatever.

I feel for Rosie, because for the first time probably in her life, she is receiving so much attention. She won the WWHL poll. Everyone says how much they love Rosie. I have a feeling that she never had that kind of adulation from her own family growing up.

So now she is taking it all in. Not realizing that she is being used by Bravo and worse, being used by her sister and BIL. Cos without Rosie, Kathy has absolutely no storyline.

• well said Sue! Rosie has no idea. Did you catch what she was saying at the bar to those women? Something about “crazy stuff in my head.” From what I’ve seen of Rosie, she either has depression or is bi-polar. I like Rosie, especially when she & Juicy are together. She does have anger issues too. What a family, the Gorga switch, etc. In order to even be on a reality tv show, you have to have a big dollup of narcissim, too. I’m a certified arm-chair shrink, don’t know how that ranks with “wiki-shrink” lol.

• lori says:

I LOVE the Rosie and Juicy videos too. They show them in a much better light. They are very sweet together and you can tell they like each other.

I think it might have had more to do with hitting the scotch and patron really hard.

9. cusi77 says:

Good Morning Everyone! Thanks for the recap MTH!

Ithaca

When you set out for Ithaka
    ask that your way be long,
    full of adventure, full of instruction.
    The Laistrygonians and the Cyclops,
    angry Poseidon – do not fear them:
    such as these you will never find
    as long as your thought is lofty, as long as a rare
    emotion touch your spirit and your body.
    The Laistrygonians and the Cyclops,
    angry Poseidon – you will not meet them
    unless you carry them in your soul,
    unless your soul raise them up before you.
    Ask that your way be long.
    At many a Summer dawn to enter
    with what gratitude, what joy –
    ports seen for the first time;
    to stop at Phoenician trading centres,
    and to buy good merchandise,
    mother of pearl and coral, amber and ebony,
    and sensuous perfumes of every kind,
    sensuous perfumes as lavishly as you can;
    to visit many Egyptian cities,
    to gather stores of knowledge from the learned.

Have Ithaka always in your mind.
    Your arrival there is what you are destined for.
    But don’t in the least hurry the journey.
    Better it last for years,
    so that when you reach the island you are old,
    rich with all you have gained on the way,
    not expecting Ithaka to give you wealth.
    Ithaka gave you a splendid journey.
    Without her you would not have set out.
    She hasn’t anything else to give you.

And if you find her poor, Ithaka hasn’t deceived you.
    So wise you have become, of such experience,
    that already you’ll have understood what these Ithakas mean.

Constantine P. Cavafy

On my way to Ithaca, Everyone! Have a great day!

10. plainviewsue says:

Like WCW posted yesterday, I would be happy just watching the girls clean up the kitchen rather than watch the rest of this slop! (hope I quoted you correctly!!).

I absolutely loved seeing how happy the cousins were to see each other. But Gia knows all that has happened. I liked that she called her godfather/uncle out on it, but it would of been nice to of heard him apologize. Oh right. Gorgas don’t apologize.

I am actually really looking forward to the RHOC finale tonight. NJ makes me feel dirty.

Esp after watching WWHL last night. Andy can tweet all he wants on how much he loves Teresa. But there is no way. You can see how relaxed and happy he is with Caroline on. The fact that the guest Anna Chumsky had to explain her reasoning behind being Team Teresa versus Jacqueline made me squirm. And then good old Caroline says to her I’ll tell you during the break why Jacq was upset with Teresa.

Thanks again MTH for the recap.

I don’t watch andy anymore (I can’t stand that poor excuse for a man) but it Caroline can tell Anna why can’t she tell us. Maybe someone could tweet Anna and ask her what the real reason it that wacky hates Teresa since clown woman was nice enough to tell her but won’t tell us.

• Rebecca says:

Yep, let’s deny that Caroline is spreading worthless gossip around about Teresa, because she says the same thing about Teresa. That woman is stupid.

• Kat From Ohio says:

I don’t think Andy likes Caroline anymore actually

• plainviewsue says:

Really? Curious why you think that. I know her last time on WWHL she snapped when someone asked about Dina & he looked annoyed. But last night it was all love and light!

• lori says:

Yup! He even gave her book a plug and said everyone is raving about it…who is this “everyone” that he’s speaking off because most of reviews I’ve seen aren’t good.

• I watched WWHL and really, could you tell that Andy was happy about Teresa & Juicy’s problems? No? I think he was pleased as punch. Andy is a schmuck.

Thank you MTH. Loved the recap. I missed the beginning of NJ twice last night. Ended up watching some mountain man show with First Born. It was really a good show.

@Orson and Rebecca: I would have printed Mel’s and Tre ‘s pic to see what Pepper would have done but I don’t want to waste printer ink πŸ™‚ Youse guys are so funny.

13. Kat From Ohio says:

i actually think gino is a BRAT. there’s a difference between being a sassy child (milania) and a little shit.

• windycitywondering2 says:

ITA – he gave his mom some lip when they were getting ready to go to Gia’s birthday party smackdown. Gino sounds pretty confident when he smarts off that he wouldn’t be getting any discipline regarding his disrespect towards his parents. Like father, like son.

awww, c’mon!! He’s just a little guy,..a minor child…please have some mercy on the little kids. Not scolding, just suggesting??? πŸ™‚ Love you, Kat,…but I just love kids, too – have spent most of my adult life teaching them… and ALL KIDS have their moments…it’s not their fault they are on our telly at some of their worst moments. It’s those idiotic parents who are allowing this,…smh.

• Kat From Ohio says:

i understand that he probably plays it up for the cameras and that we’re being shown the worst of the worst, but antonia and joey seem like sweet children. i don’t know… i think he’s one of the worst behaved and rudest little kids i’ve ever seen on one of these reality shows. he’s mean spirited.

I hear ‘ya, Kat. But remember this is only based on what we see. He might be really sweet off camera…loud, maybe…says the wrong thing maybe, …but I am telling you from experience,….Sometimes the quiet ones (the ones that seem perfect) can be really mean, too. Sometimes meaner because they have grown-ups fooled by their outwardly “perfect” behavior.

I’m in AWE because everyone adores Milania! I wouldn’t take 1/115th of the $hit she gets away with but she’s Teresa’s so it’s cute.

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• Laineylainey says:

Milania IS cute and with that personality, she needs a little wiggle room. It would be cruel and unusual to completely control that little firecracker. I wish I had been less strict with mine sometimes. Just a little less of a hard ass and a little more fun.

Did you get backlash Lainey? Is that why you say that?
              What led you to regret that?

I loved being raised strict! And I had a personality as a kid- unlike my brother who you can’t even tell is in the room and as a baby was in his playpen for HOURS AND HOURS a day. We haven’t changed! our personalities are made young that’s for sure!

• Laineylainey says:

Well…I wouldn’t say it’s backlash…my kids are great. It’s just that time has a way of mellowing one out. I can elaborate more, and I can do it later, just not in an explaining or reflective mood right now.

Hi LL.

I do agree with you that ALL children have their moments; and it’s the parents fault these kids moments are being captured and preserved on tv for millions to see and comment on. But what bothered me the most about Gino’s remark is that it seemed to go unchecked.

When I was a kid, even at my worst I would have never had the balls or the audacity to call one of my parents stupid.I might have thought it, or screamed it into my pillow in a fit of tears but I knew it was a boundary that if I crossed, the consequences would have been sever.

• Gino is likely parroting what he hears his mother say. That TB (Teresa’s brother) is a dumbass. I’ll bet Gino sees & hears plenty of put downs. He may be young, but he soaks it all in.

I agree, kids take in what they see and hear.

There were Plenty of times, I wished my kids hadn’t parroted me!! eeeek! e.g., my son saying under his breath on a family hike (with extended family) “shit, shit, shit!” Yeah, ummm….he was 5!!! My daughter at about 6 saying “chinga la madre” (means mother-f’er) when someone startled her (something she’d heard me say while driving esp if someone suddenly pulled out in front of me…” ) Talk about RED FACED.

HI RR!!! Most of us wouldn’t still be walking the earth if we talked like that to our folks. As you said, or implied, that’s on the parents for for not correcting them. However, they may be afraid to do so on camera.

• shamrockblonde says:

agreed – children learn what they live – and not in a million years would I ever call either of my parents stupid, no matter how high a level of frustration I was experiencing – when I was about 7 or 8, my sister and I went with my Mom and Dad to a business function that my Dad was to speak at – one of the ladies at the table started making comments about some homeless people she had seen not too far from where the event was being held – I kept glancing at her, not liking what she was saying, but saying nothing, but eventually my tongue got the better of me, and I started to sing, very quietly, “whatsoever you do for the least of my brethern, that you do unto me” -it was hymn that we sang in church – now with all of the noise, no one really heard me, but my Dad was directly next to me – he banged his leg against me, and when I looked at him he frowned, and very subtly shook his head – I stopped immediately – I knew that look – I knew the frown – that little boy has never seen the look – cameras or not, parenting always came first – and yes, when we got home, my Dad and I talked – as I knew we would – that little boy has never had that either –

• djprincessc says:

I agree Lainey. Even though I am an only child I grew up around a lot of kids. My mom is 1 of 7 and she was always the one that babysat my cousins so I really have seen/heard it all. I actually thought that Gino was really funny when he called his dad stupid bc he sounded JUST like his dad. IDK like you said all kids have their moments. Just like Gia and her ridiculous attitude, it will be gone when she’s about 17 those hormones really make teenagers turn into monsters! People forget how akward being a kid/teenager was.

DJ not joking I was a great teenager. And I don’t know WHY! Meanwhile my jacka$$ friends are the ones who were crazy as teens and wound up so “straight” now. It annoys me.
          I just jadored my mom and dad too much I think! Lol
          And as the eldest I had to be on best behavior

My mom was raised without a mother so I think it added to a closeness

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, we do forget sometimes.

• melthehound says:

For seasons, I’ve heard (read) about how terrible Teresa and Joe are for the way they talk in front of their kids. I have also read that somehow the Gorgas are somehow better on that front. That kid (Gino) likely didn’t learn that at the McDonalds happy meal playground.

14. Orson says:

Maybe the major issue with Teresa and Joey is that they’re so alike?

Club Sappho in this epi reminds me of the Designing Women epi. Members from Sappho asked Suzanne Sugarbaker to come to a Sappho event and Suzanne had no idea what it was until Julia explained it. That was so funny. I love that show. πŸ™‚

• plainviewsue says:

OMG< I remember the first time I saw that episode. I was laughing so hard I was crying!!!!!! It was a great show.

Powell—- I keep looking for the episode where Bernice gets drunk and sings or says some funny poem or something about Anthony. I have googled and googled and can never find what episode it is!!!!

Loved that show

Well MTH I have to say this was the best epi I haven’t watched all season. Milania & Gino stole the show. πŸ™‚

17. VV says:

Why is Bravo all of the sudden endearing Juicy with the viewers? We know they gave him a crappy edit years prior. Why the change? Which one was the real Juicy the likable one we see on recent Bravo clips or the rude, homophobic, uneducated one we saw seasons prior.

18. plainviewsue says:

Teresa’s blog is up. She gives a great dig to Ashley’s vile tweet about her. She does it by complementing Danielle’s girls!!!!!!!! Doesn’t mention Assley by name, but we all know who’s she talking about!!

19. rabblerouser2010R says:

I know that many people thought Gino’s comment was funny but I was a little startled by the rudeness of it. My children think ‘stupid’ is a bad word and if they heard it said on a television show they will say “Mommy, the tv said a bad word”.

Joe looked really hurt and embarrassed by the comment, I actually kind of felt bad for him.

If twitter is still around in 10 years, I fear what kind of twitter wars he and Milania will find themselves in.

• VV says:

I don’t think Melissa is very involved with her kids.
      You can accuse Teresa of a lot but she’s very involved with those girls and has them on all kinds of activities. They adore their mother and are very affectionate to her. We see that on the show and pictures.

It seems like Melissa has Antonia signed up for things (like Cheer-leading) but I wonder if they have the boys do anything.

• agree with both of you, TSIL (Teresa’s sister in law) doesn’t correct them much.

it is very enlightening to see what is posted on her facebook, twitter, website (which seems to have gone away lol, does she only have facebook now??) All pictures of her, some with TB (Teresa’s brother) but hardly any of her & the kids. Lots of party pics.

Teresa has pics of her kids, her parents, her husband,,,all family.

I’ve been over on the famewhorgas site…..TSIL did a radio interview where she talked about her getting a spin off show. Couldn’t listen to it, but from the comments, she thinks she is the star of the show. Off to vomit now….

So when Milania is running at the mouth in her gross ///adorable!/// charming! ways and Tre just says a simple “MILANIA!!” That’s better correcting??? Ok got it.

• Laineylainey says:

I have never seen her be gross on camera. I’m sure she can be gross just like us and every other human being on earth…I just haven’t seen it.

• Sasha says:

Chismosa, that Milania is a rambunctious little cherub.

• Laineylainey says:

LOLOLOLOL! If sarcasm could ooze…

Of course!!! Santa Teresa’s beloved kids— the best best best! Love love love !
              πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘Ό

πŸ˜‰ at you Sasha πŸ’œπŸ’œ

But doesn’t Teresa also get criticized for it? I remember Milania running rampant in a grocery store and there was a lot of criticism over Teresa taking her time to intervene because she was on the phone (with her book publisher?).

I actually remember Wendy William saying she was a ‘terrorist’ yes,,,;’terrorist’ which is a little over the top, especially for a show filmed in New York..not too far away I imagine from actual acts of terror.

Well quoting Wendy here is like quoting Richie or DEVIL so……

Santa Santa, amen

LOL-

I don’t know what you mean by Santa, Santa Amen…but for some reason it has me cracking up.

That may have been pre Devil/Lucifer/ scum of the earth/ Death/ Disease/ Beelzebub may have been on.

So cute!

• Amalfi says:

Melissa sucks.

Oh I almost forgot the rest of what I wanted to say, but I think Gino did what a lot of little kids do… use a word that they know is wrong in order to get attention — like poopyhead, which I believe he has also used (correctly to describe Melissa, as I recall.)

Stupid IS a big bad word in our house too for my three littler ones, but I know that tone and exactly why he used it. Pretty sure that kid has zero opinion on his dad … unless he is embarrassed, which could be the case.

That said, Gino is wise beyond his own understanding.

• VV says:

I think he heard that comment from his mom.

HI Amalfi, I just didn’t see it like that, especially after Melissa said “Gino”…the way he rolled his eyes and said “It’s just a billboard”. He just just so unapologetic about it and had no sense of shame.

Where I know with my kids, if they say things in anger that disappoint us (my DH and i) they feel guilty almost right away.

20. plainviewsue says:

My full twitter exchange with Andy. I have to admit his last tweet to me did make me smile!!

Sue Cohen ‏@plainviewsue: @BravoAndy Would love to know if situation was reversed, would u ask Teresa to predict a legal situation for one of the HW’s?

Andy Cohen ‏@BravoAndy: @plainviewsue yes of course

Sue Cohen ‏@plainviewsue : @BravoAndy U know I love u Andy, but Kim G. should never of been in that poll. Like rubbing dirt in a wound. Please support Teresa.

Andy Cohen ‏@BravoAndy: @plainviewsue I always do. Move past the conspiracy theory!

Elena ‏@ElenaElena8585: @BravoAndy @plainviewsue Conspiracy theory? Sue was just asking a question, kind of a snarky remark to a loyal fan.

Andy Cohen ‏@BravoAndy: @ElenaElena8585 @plainviewsue sue and i have our own language she is my twitter friend

I am his twitter friend??????? Okay then. Yeah, I’ll admit it. I kind of squealed when I saw the tweet!

21. In the very beginning of RHONJ I was really a Teresa & Juicy hater. This is back when the filed for fake bankruptcy, remember? We didn’t even know the extent of the fraud. Only that Juicy used fake IRS tax filings for his bankruptcy. Wow. Can’t even imagine how he thought he was going to get away with that.

Over the years, I’ve changed my mind about Teresa. She got to work. Supported her family. I see the love she has for her husband & kids. She does have a good heart. I don’t think she really knew what Juicy was doing. Alls she knew was she was getting a fancy house, granite, sparkly jewelry, fancy clothes, shoes, bags…..and all she ever wanted was a happy family. How Joe got the dough was really not that important. I’ve even grown to like Juicy. He says some really down to earth things. Through all of the gossip, he has stayed by his wife’s side. He’s not going anywhere. It’s an old school Italian marriage. Teresa will never leave him, and it looks to me like his kids really do love him.

I’m conflicted about the fraud charges. This is exactly the kind of Soprano sh*t that I hate about New Jersey. Remember, I live in this state. The town I live in is full of them. Youse have no idea. But their cheating, stealing & fraud are totally wrong. Just wrong. I believe in being honest, following the law & not stealing. That’s not an honest living, what Joe did.

Youse guys are going to have to believe me when I type this. Joe expects to get off. They have county attorney generals, judges, police, elected officials, it goes on & on, in their pockets. I am also pretty sure that the mortgage company they used was in on the fraud.

If any of you have gotten a mortgage lately, they did not take your IRS documents from you. They get them directly from the IRS. Years ago, when I last got a mortgage (2001) that’s how it worked.

I’m not happy or celebrating – far from it. It’s sad for their family.

To show you how little Juicy thinks about the law, he still does not have a valid driver’s license. Yet he lets them film him driving.

• Rebecca says:

In NJ, you lose your license for six months with a DUI. Juicy’s was more than two years ago.

• Rebecca says:

Sorry – it was more than three years ago and his license was revoked for 12 months.

• Rebecca, he has over 10 years of having his license revoked…..it’s not a one time deal. I knew someone that got arrested for DUI. If you only got charged once, then you do get your license back, but it takes a year. And costs a lot of money,(lawyer fees, court costs, fines) you have to go to drunk driving school, your insurance goes up etc. Juicy had a long history. Most people with that history would’t ever be able to get another license. So then he goes & gets a license with his brother’s documentation. Why is this guy driving? Most of us here in NJ are wondering why he hasn’t been put in jail, just for the driving offenses. Juicy doesn’t think the laws concern him – ever. And that’s what gets to me. He must have thought he was living in Italy, not the USA.

• Also, if Juicy had a valid driver’s license he wouldn’t have found it necessary to get a fraudulent one with his brother’s documents. Okay, if that was me, do you really think I would have a driver’s license today?? No way.

I’m going to make a prediction. Juicy will get tops 2 years (if any jail time) for the license fraud and will serve less than half of that. I think there’s a very good chance that he will never go to jail. They will get skewered by the IRS with penalties & fines. Likely no jail time, but if there is, only for Juicy and less than 2 years. He could serve both his sentences concurrently. If they don’t pay back the IRS then Joe could get jail time for that. I think they already have the money buried in the woods behind the house. They aren’t worried, they just went to the Hamptons for a beach vacation.

• Rebecca says:

Arizona is the capital of crooked real estate, so we’re used to this kind of fraud around here. In the industry, we just keep our mouths shut but shy away from those people. We managed properties for a company that stopped paying their mortgages, let the properties go into foreclosure than bought them back at auction. It was sickening.

I had a backup offer on an Wells Fargo REO home. The first offer had to back out because the dumbass broker took an investor ahead of me (no-no). I was happy as a clam. Then the broker called back and said he had a higher all-cash offer that he assured was an owner-user. Well, I checked back and the final sale price was lower than what I had offered by $12K, and the tax address is different than the house address which means the buyer was an investor. A dumbass broker for sure, because I was in the same industry, I knew who all the asset managers were, and reported him. He’ll never work with Wells Fargo again. I hope it was worth the commission.

This reminds me that sopranos is onto season 2 on demand since its now August! Yay I have to get on that.

BADA BING

• Vegas Chick says:

In my best Teresa Guidice squeeling voice… “It’s perfect. It’s all about fambly. Look, Joe, don’t I look fabulous.” Joe: “Whatever!” LOL

Buzzfeed is beyond beyond beyond the best

22. VV says:

@ashleeholmes: Besides.. Teresa calling ANYONE a fool is like Danielle Staub calling someone a whore… #everyonebeatsattheirowndrum #browchickabrowchow πŸ˜‰

Original Message:

23. djprincessc says:

For everyone talking about the Rosie/Joe combination and how much they really do get along. How can he like her or get along with her when he’s homophobic according to Andy?? lol.

Excellent question dj. πŸ™‚

• djprincessc says:

I mean you can’t really fake that they genuinely enjoy each other. Obviously he said “faggot” before in not a nice way but I really think it was just a moment of weakness. Straight men have no filter. But I have also heard ALL my gay friends use that word repeatedly when they get upset or in a fight with another gay person. Joe Guidice being homophobic is very played out and I hope that at the reunion Andy acknowledges the friendship between he and Rosie πŸ™‚

Don’t hold your breath. I have had many gay co-workers/friends and most of them same the F word. IF anyone else said it from the NJ Housewives it would have never
          been brought up. IMHO.

• VV says:

That’s exactly my thought.

24. Amalfi says:

Per Caroline, Jacqueline’s ability to mother her child is so directly affected by Teresa (who doesn’t even pay attention to her) did not make annoy or upset me… it made me lmao….

I love how Jacqueline has absolutely no control over her actions or choices. She is pretty much a chimpanzee. Wait… lower on the evolutionary scale. *giggle*

I would keep laughing but I am a little worried about Baby Nick and CJ.. hopefully they will learn to self-mother like Ashleeee…. that turned out so wel,,,,, no.

“Maui sees two shark attacks in one week”. If shark week was a reality show, the cynical me would be positive this was production messing around for the ratings! (Cue Jaws music)

26. VV says:

Nancy,
    Chihuahua.

27. VV says:

Melissa’s Crapofesto is Up!! Melissa’s Crapofesto is Up!!

28. BEST.LINE.EVER.
    Teresa to Milania: Are you gonna cook for your husband when you get married? Milania: No! He’s gonna cook for me!

29. VV says:

BitterClown Crapofesto is Up! Bitterclown Crapofesto is Up!

VV is the town cryer. “The crapfestos are up. The crapfestos are up.” πŸ™‚

Hey. How can we get “Crapfest” & “Crapfesto” into Webster’s Dictionary? If Homer Simpson’s “Doh” can get in should be able to get MTH & VVs words in. πŸ™‚

31. cusi77 says:

I have a technical question:

I subscribed to Bravo.com and they sent me an email with a link. When I clicked the link nothing happens. So, there is a note underneath saying to cut and paste in a valid browser… I tried and what I get as options is not Cut but Copy… I pasted on Google (my front page) I can’t get to be registered on Bravo… Buh! Help!

Cusi are you going to Greece? I’m confused by the poem above to Ithaki?
      If yes, I’m jelly and have a great time !

• cusi77 says:

Oh! No, no! I ‘m not going to Greece, I would love to, though! I love that Poem of Constantine Cavafi… So my daily life and work are my Journey to Ithaca.

32. cusi77 says:

What is a browser window? Why even do I want to comment on Bravo?

Internet Explorer, Firefox. I think that’s what they are saying. Bravo.com is such a waste of space on the internet.

• melthehound says:

Place the mouse pointer over the link you want to copy (or cut, makes no difference here) in your email. Press the right mouse button and select copy… OR, “open link in new tab” if that appears. If you have to paste it, you need to put it in the address bar which is at the top of your screen (here it says Lynnfam.com/2013 …. etc)… Put the mouse in the address bar after you have copied from your email, press the right button again, and this time, select paste.. Then hit return on your keyboard. That should take you to the link.

Hope that helps.

• cusi77 says:

Thank you Powel and Mel! I think I have tried but not with Firefox… Thank you so much!

• cusi77 says:

MelTheHound: “Then hit return on your keyboard. That should take you to the link. ”

I am a dope! What is it the return on my keyboard??????

Thanks!

• melthehound says:

Sorry, maybe the keyboard says Enter. I can’t read my keyboard so I just go by what I know. I see you figured it out anyway πŸ˜‰

• melthehound says:

You are looking at a browser window right now.

I just read Caroline’s blog….really “Our three children have serious work ethics…something Al and I instilled in them at an early age” Ummmmmmm No…Caroline they don’t. Starting with you whiny daughter who is just as depressed as you are. Your son’s shill a product that is a “front” for their Uncle Chris’ embezzlement of funds from his apparel company.

• boston02127 says:

Didn’t (bridge week) Al just said to Caro that he’d put in less hours if they all didn’t depend on his money?

My parents’ marriage broke up in their 50s .. Right around the 55 mark. All of us were out of school and out in the world, and they had just grown apart. It was devastating for my mom at the time. She really was hoping they could work it out, she loved my dad all her life, and she was confused by his determination and desire to leave the marriage. I haven’t read Caroline’s blog, but if she and Al are going through something, I hope they are being kind to each other. And I hope they will remain friendly – cause life is short, and in the end it’s the love and good times you remember.

• Laineylainey says:

Amen, sweet laDebra! Love and good times…that’s what matters most!

• looneylucy says:

That’s a very sweet and thoughtful thing you are hoping for the Manzo family ladebra. You’ve walked in the shoes of experience.

Echoing Lucy ^^^^

You wish well for them. And that is nice.

35. chismosa says:

I forgot the “line of the night” in jersey —

Everybody BEATS AT their own drum!!

I have to start a spreadsheet

• Laineylainey says:

It was funny! Classic Tre.

• looneylucy says:

A true I Love Lucy in real time. I can’t help but feel sorry for her, Sorrow for the girls goes without mentioning.

I am on the fence, if she was diagnosed with some health thing- I.e. something completely not of her doing—- my cold icy heart would melt for her. But with this I’m a little on the fence.

Of course, the kids — well they’ve been in trouble since having 5 years of their lives on TV so ….. I’ve felt bad for them for a while. They didnt ask to be on.

36. cusi77 says:

Wow! I am not commenting on Bravo! There are so many people hating Teresa… I can’t believe it! What program are these people watching? How can you go beat a person when she is already down! Geeeze Louise!

• cusi77 says:

Have some compassion, people! Justice will be served. This is just a fake Reality show, what is going on is her real life…

• melthehound says:

This is exactly what the first paragraph in my recap is about but, I refer to people here with the celebration.

I’m shocked people comment on there at all Cusita — that site is website non grata to me. It’s awful to navigate

I’m think that maybe Caro & Al have been apart for sometime.

Imagine Tamra being your mother and having her showing up to parents/teacher day at school.