Big Brother – Ranking the remaining cast mates

Big Brother 15 – the Jury Phase by NMD

It’s half way through the summer and probably less than half way through the longest Big Brother season ever.  Thursday night was a double eviction, with both Candace and Judd heading to the jury house.  But first – I think they were send to some sort of holding area so that they can have a chance of returning to the game in the not too distant future.  Unless Julie Chen meant something else when she said they weren’t out of the game yet.  It’s really hard to say because the producers seem to be making up the rules as the season goes along.

Take the MVP as one example.  Someone must have decided the twist didn’t work because after three weeks the entire concept was retooled and America became the MVP.  That was next to useless.  Instead of America handing an advantage to a cast mate, the MVP accomplished essentially nothing.  Well, it was probably responsible for Judd’s eviction, as the cast thought Judd was the MVP and targeting Amanda, which helped lead to his ouster.

With nine castmates left in the house, it’s time to rank their chances to win the season.

#1 – McRae

Despite being in a showmance with Amanda, McCrae is still likeable.  He’s a superfan of the show and actually playing the game.  His name is never raised as a candidate to go on the block.  In my opinion, he’s the biggest threat because he’s got a rock solid alliance, but can also get jury votes.

#2 – Helen

Helen is also a superfan of the show and playing the game.  She’s been running the house, and hasn’t picked up any specific enemies.  If she makes it to the end, and is smart enough to be sitting next to someone unlikeable, she could win the show.  She will have to figure out a way to get rid of Elissa at some point.

#3 – Elissa

I suspect Helen will wise up and get rid of Elissa at some point – but if she doesn’t, Elissa could win the big prize.  She seems to get along with everyone and isn’t seen as a threat to anyone.  She’s also in a solid alliance with Helen.  But she’s probably too likeable.

#4 – Aaryon

I hate to say it but Aaryon is in a good position to make the final two.  She will always be a mean girl, but has turned it around enough that she may be perceived as the less of two evils against either Amanda or GinaMarie if she’s sitting against them.  Aaryon’s game is a strange one – she’s allowed herself to be a pawn of both Helen and Amanda for two HOHs.  She’s sort of slid her way into being trustworthy – instead of trying to take out her enemies.  It’s worked well, but when Amanda and Helen turn on each other she’ll have to pick a side.  At some point they may even figure out that she’s a threat because she wins competitions.

#5 – Amanda

I know many people think that Amanda is running the house.  I think she has a good chance of making the final two, but I don’t see her having the jury votes to win.  She’s an awful human being – meaner than even Aaryon – and while people may be cowering to her they must also resent her.  No one likes a bully.

#6 – Andy

Andy is too likeable.  Like Judd, they’ll get rid of him.  He’s caught in between the Helen-Elissa McRae-Amanda duos, and will likely make it far in the game but be cut near the end.

#7 – Spencer

Spencer is expendable, and it’s only a matter of time before he’s gone.  He doesn’t have an alliance.  His only hope is the others go after each other, and he somehow slips through.  If he makes it to the end he could win because as much as America thinks he’s vile, he’s doing okay in the house.

#8 – GinaMarie

Even if she makes it to the end, GinaMarie won’t win.  I suppose there is a slim chance if she’s up against Amanda.  She has no game, and will be the next blindside because no one knows whose side she’s on.  The only person in a worse position is …

#9 – Jessie

Somehow Jessie has become the target of the week.  I don’t think anyone but Amanda really wants her out of the house, but no one wants to go against Amanda.

_____________________________________

Happy Birthday Beckygrey

_____________________________________

This entry was posted in Big Brother 14 plus. Bookmark the permalink.

218 Responses to Big Brother – Ranking the remaining cast mates

1. Laineylainey says:

Yay! I found you!

Hi everyone. I hope you’re having a lovely Friday eve.

3. Beckygrey says:

I am going to say “Happy Birthday to Becky Grey”. lol

4. realhousewifeva says:

Thanks for the BB Breakdown, NMD. I`m sad that I have no one to really root for.

5. Laineylainey says:

Guys, guys, guys!! The LaineyFamily is happy tonight,our son got an offer to work for the local post production house that’s been hiring him as a freelance assistant editor for the last couple of years! Hooray!!!

Yea for local! Get Laineyboy back home! I’m sure you are thrilled…happy for you. 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Right now it’s a verbal offer,..he has until Tues to give them an answer. He’s going to try to get a little more money, but he is very excited!!

• Laineylainey says:

Oops, my manners….THANK YOU, TT!!

That’s great news Lainey!!! 🙂

Lainey congrats !!!!!!
      So does this mean he’ll be home close to you?

Next up– your daughter on with Naomi Campbell!
      👯👯👯💋💋

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks Chismosa…yes, that means he would move out of Brooklyn and back to Texas. His start date would be at the start of the fourth quarter. which makes him happy since he really likes NYC in September.

Aww! That’s soooo nice that you’re still rooting for LaineyGirl… She still has heard nothing from the Face. But at least Papaya is booking her again. Every gig helps! 👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌. Were you laughing at my thumb up above???!! LOL. That’s ok, cause I was laughing at your “pull my finger” fingers. Heeeheeee! 👉

Or umm…below? Hahaha!

Omg now I’m going to have this joke going with you about pulling a finger. Lol!!

Well I still hope for your daughter but don’t want to push it if it doesn’t happen.

So happy for your son…. Enjoy it !
            👪👪

lol you two 😉 The Face starts August 13th.

• Laineylainey says:

Really? Every doc I saw from casting said if she got picked, she would have to be available 5 weeks in Sept thru mid Oct 2013.

😳 Sorry! I confused The Face (Oxygen) with Face Off (Syfy) which is the one starting Aug 13.

• Laineylainey says:

Speaking of faces,I like your little blushing smiley face. 😉 Remember, FACE OFF was one of the first auditions LGirl had in L.A.? I get confused with the two names, I’m going to dvr FACE OFF so thanks for the 8/13 heads up anyway!

• AZGirl says:

Congratulations to Lainey son!

6. KTinCT says:

Happy Birthday, BeckyGrey! And Hooray for you and your family, LaineyLainey 🙂

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY GREY!

BB & Lainey please watch this if you have time. They won Gold in 2002.

I love her name…Yelena?

It’s Elena. 🙂 Many skaters including myself did not think that was an accident.
        He’s still looking for a partner. He should be in prison IMHO.
        These two are one of my favorite pair skaters of all time. Her body line and her arms
        are textbook.

• Laineylainey says:

What a brute. How horrible if he had cut her face up. It makes me wonder if more happened…she is so little and sweet…he is scary.

She had to learn to speak all over again. She was also paralyzed on her rt side for a
            while. She’s like a little china doll. She’s happily married with a child now. 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Oh my gosh, she said she could not speak..but i didnt realize the extent of her injuries…I only watched 3/4ths of it because my iPad ran out of juice. I’m plugged in and will finish watchingit now.

• Noelle says:

Wow.
      What a Story!

Hi Noelle. Maybe I should send this to Briana. I hope this won’t be her future.

• Noelle says:

Hi Babydoll,
          Perhaps you should.
          As you know I only barely watch NJ. I did see this part of the OC and it made me sick.
          You (meaning he) kiss your Mother with that mouth?!! Disgusting. (Of course he says it was heavily edited..but still, there’s no justifying his behavior.)

• Amalfi says:

Wow amazing story. I can’t believe that Oleg dude is just walking around after all he did to her.

9. chismosa says:

Oh so queen latifah’s show is at NIGHT not daytime. Interesting.

• Noelle says:

I just subscribed to Netflix..trial period.(1mo)
      Does anyone watch Supernatural???
      Jeez, HELLO!!??, Why had I’ve been all those ‘lost’ hours on “Lost” to begin with?
      Don’t get me wrong, I loved “Lost,” but the ending sucked.(“Darlton” LIED!)
      Loving SN. (SOO much better then Bravo.)

• melthehound says:

Supernatural is a good show… One of the ladies here put me on to it last year when I mentioned the Hellhound.. You need to watch it from the start to get the full story (for anyone else considering it).

• Noelle says:

*I been spending all those lost hours on…*
        PS. Luv me some Dean!! 😉

Noelle I’m hoping to get onto netflix when I can configure some stuff at my house …..
        I wish I could watch ORANGE and also Arrested Development…..

I loved Lost. Every week I was in charge of sending the recaps/analysis/reviews to all my friends on a mass email. I know the ending didnt do it for everyone. But I still love it !! Those were great days ! (I’m too nostalgic)

It’s a daytime show, but it is independent, in terms of it being on different networks. Maybe your market decided to air it later in the day? But you would be NY, so that would be weird for such a major market. Oh, just dawned on me the Wendy Williams airs 11pm here, but it’s a daytime show. I like her but no daytime for me. I might DVR just to see how she does. If anyone else is interested in watching, you can look up your city on her website

Hmmmmmmm……
        Maybe it’s ALSO going to air in daytime? The channel I saw the ad on IS the channel that re-airs daytime stuff at night
        Hmmm
        You’re right we do get Wendy, and The Doctors and Dr Phil during daytime and then it re-airs later at night.

I’ll check that site out — thanks Tartsy!

10. melthehound says:

What a herd of sheep in that big brother house. I picked the wrong season to watch again. These game show competitions are all becoming the same.

11. designernailsdiana says:

Happy Birthday Beckygrey!!!

12. Laineylainey says:

So, a few nights ago I started watching “Orange is the New Black”. I AM SO ADDICTED! I have two episodes to go. Great actors. Great, great, great!!! Thanks to all youse who recommended it, I will soon be sleeping again. LOL

13. rabblerouser2010R says:

HI everyone…just an FYI I will be in Las Vegas for the next 4 days. so I probably won’t be able to comment.

• Noelle says:

You poor thing!! 😉
      ENJOY! xo

• cusi77 says:

RR_ Enjoy your trip to Vegas. I lived there for four years and I never went to The Jubilee Show. Have NO idea if there is a Minors version. The Hotel is the Balli’s!

You can take your kids to “The secret Garden” at The Mirage!!!! It is AMAZING! I have never seen more Dolphins in my Life! There are like 5 Different Huge Pools were they look to enjoy themselves very much!

• Laineylainey says:

Have fun, Rabbler!!! The whole family, right? One of my daughters best friends dances with jubilee. I think there is a family version.

• Laineylainey says:

Maybe if you’re interested she can come out and meet your girls in her showgirl regalia.

HI Lainey…that sounds cool…what hotel is it out of?

• Laineylainey says:

Here is the link,…I think, I think there is a family version (it’s normally a topless show)…I think when they come out to talk to the public their butts are covered better? Gosh, maybe not. LOL, their tights are flesh colored and they are super thick.

Hi LL, I didn’t see a family version of the show on the website 😦

I know we are going to take the kids to circus circus adventure dome on sun…poor things, they were so sad the last time we were there because we didn’t end up going as Reese (the 4 year old) became unexplained sick and vomited or slept most of the day.

I was also thinking of taking them to the pirate show at treasure Island.

• Laineylainey says:

Ooohhhh, yeah..i remember that…Lets pray for a healthy trip for all!! I noticed that, definitely adults only!!! Sorry…but sounds like you have good plans for them. My kids saw that pirate show when they went to Vegas with their grandparents! They loved it!

I saw a youtube of the pirate show..some of the dancing was a little racier given that the last pirate show I saw was on a Disney cruise ship lol…..but over all, I would say the kids would enjoy it?

How old were your kids when they went?

If your daughter went there now…I think she would need body guards to keep all the guys at bay.

• Laineylainey says:

I’m texting LaineyGirl now to find out if her friend is still w Jubilee. I just looked at her fb page and it says freelance dancer/model…she used to list Jubilee as her employer. Sorry if this is a false alarm.

it would be great if she ended up doing another show…let me give you my email (or really anyone who might want it- so Vegas girl if you are reading shoot me a message and maybe we can meet for a drink 🙂
                martinasocal@gmail.com

Thanks girls…yes, It will be DH, me, our girls..his mom…his dad…and his NEW wife (lol….my MIL actually gets along just fine with the new wife as her and my DH’s dad have been divorced for over 20 years). My sister and my BIL will also be there…plus some of his family.

• Noelle says:

RR,
        Don’t mind me, I’m just tiny bit jelly. 😉 (Not that it shows*cough*)
        Enjoy your family and have a wonderful time. xx N

hahahaha, you say your jealous now..but your not the one who has to take two 5 hour car rides with my MIL. 😉

• Noelle says:

You’re a better woman then me.
            May God be with you. 😀
            I look foward to your return!! xo

• Laineylainey says:

Good luck, honey!! Interrupt the familiar patterns so you don’t get sucked into the usual crap. everytime she does or says something u dont like…clap your hands.. or whistle…do something to interrupt your usual reaction. You are gonna hate this.. But I have to say it…My f-i-l used to get on my nerves sometimes and since nov 23 2012 the day he died, my heart aches for him. I mean, it really hurts. Try to interrupt those patterns if you can, at best you might have more fun with her! Or at worst everyone will think you’ve developed a strange nervous tic what with your inexplicable clapping and whistling!

My daughter just told me that her friend recently quit jubilee…booooo! Sawwwwry!

• Noelle says:

Oh LL,
              True that and I wish I could.
              I’m just a sarcastic, smart ass and most the time…it’s out of my mouth before my brain says shhh… . 😀 LOL

• Laineylainey says:

Noelle, I loved your comments. I just went a little emo.

• Noelle says:

LL,
                  I Loved your comments as well!

In RL, I’m called “aloof” or ‘stuck-up.’ (I actually loathe that one,
                  I’m neither) in a crowd, I keep to myself.Some crowds=my gigantic family!! lol
                  If you’re asked a ? and don’t fall in line(with their way of thinking…BEWARE) you’re done for. I am done for. Too bad and soo very sad.
                  As my Poppa always said: ‘Life goes on and on it Will’
                  So be it. xoxo

• Laineylainey says:

That doesn’t seem very healthy at all – that feeling you have that you must fall in line or be done for. I have different groups of friends. There is one group where one woman seems to always take wrong everything I say ….well not everything, but you get my drift. It’s tiresome. “What’s that supposed to mean?” “What do you mean by that?” Or the worst “I gots my hat on, what you lookin’ at?” HAha just kidding about that last one.

• Noelle says:

My humor is dry@best. I NEVER set out to hurt anyone.
                    Carry On…yikes

• Laineylainey says:

I like what your poppa said

• Noelle says:

Now…. Back to Supernatural!!!
          I really may have yo cancel! OY!!
          I’m packing too, s.l.o.w.l.y. – that counts…right… 😉

• AZGirl says:

Have a great time. Last year Mr. AZGirl and I went to the Penn & Teller show. So great!

14. realhousewifeva says:

So random, but I saw a clip of Nene and Kris Jenner on Kris` show, and I had NO idea that Greg has 5 kids from a previous marriage! Interesting…we have never seen them, have we? Wonder how they get along with Nene

• cusi77 says:

Nene has sisters and we haven’t hear from them either, until The last Reunion… I was no happy that she referred to them like “half sisters”, because they are daughters of the same mother and in this culture are considered “SISTAH”! Haaa!

• realhousewifeva says:

I`m confused… if 2 kids have one parent the same, and one different, aren`t they considered half siblings? Regardless of which parent they have in common? My cousin`s parents both remarried after they got divorced and she considered her siblings from her dad and mom her half siblings.

• cusi77 says:

Realhousewifeva_ I get what you mean. It is the same in Mexico, where I was born. But someone here, during the chat, mentioned that in Atlanta (so, I thought or interpreted) if all are from the same mother, they say that they are siblings if just from the father side, they are considered half-siblings.

I apologize in advance IF it was me, who got the wrong idea. Not the first time, not the last!

• Mrs Peabody says:

yes they are half siblings if they have one parent in common, full if they have the same mom and dad. They are step if they have no common parent but one parent from each is married to each other. My granddaughter is the only child of her mom and dad but each of her parents went on to have more children, those siblings are her half siblings even though to her they are just her brothers and sister. She has no full siblings.

• It does appear there are some family issues – so good for Nene & Greg that they have chosen to NOT put it all “on display, on display…” if you know what I mean. 😉

I never knew that about Greg — hmmm

I’m not sure I get her intent, because it just sounds like too much work! 😛

Good afternoon everyone. TGIS. Did I steal that from AZGirl? 🙂 I hope you all are having a great Saturday. The weather is very nice today.

17. Lulu says:

Hello everyone!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their day and the last month of summer 😦 I can’t believe the kids are already going back this week?!?! My boys are not their yet but will be one day.

I just watched the first episode of RHOM and it’s going to be a pretty good season. Why isn’t Ana with the other ladies on the promo? Was she snubbed? I hope we see lots of her. They all have Adriana’s number regarding her 07 wedding!

Powell have you watched the last episode of Mistresses? Have to say that series grew on me. 🙂

Ana played along that she was a housewife up until the promotionals came out and it was evident she was not. She will make some appearances as a guest. Something happened that changed everything and she said she’s not at liberty to say. Ana said it will become evident later (I guess just like how we were lead to believe all that time she was filming.) I speculate there was a disagreement and Ana walked. I’m jealous you saw it, I’ll have to wait for Monday!

Marysol will also be a guest.

I’m going to miss Mama Elsa. I’m sorry but I am.
          💃💃💃 “”mateeee-solllllllll I’m gonna hit you with my pockitbook !””

Haha! Love her. Debi Mazar said on WWH that she knew Marisol and Elsa from back in the old days and madonna too. So cool
          Sorry, I’m a big madonna geek.

• Lulu says:

That’s right! Forgot about Marysol……… I get it now I see why Ana’s not part of the cast. No worries TT I won’t give it away!! 🙂

She and Ana are very close in real life … as if it’s not reality TV…but you get it. Many RH’s are friends with someone only because of the show. But those two and Alexia are good friends. Just makes me wonder who will take her side if things get crazy. Too bad whatever happened because Ana, even with her issues was a very logical – no nonsense type.

• Ana was put on “friend” status as the season began to film. It was in the blogs months ago. I believe they said there were just too many ladies and they needed to cut back a little.

Thanks, I apparently didn’t see those blogs! Ana has implied that there was more to it than a cast adjustment on several occasions. Maybe it’s just hype, but she really put curiousity in the works. Guess we will have to watch and find out.

Hey Lulu. I haven’t watched Mistresses season finale yet. Maybe I’ll get to it today. I hope its back next season. I don’t know how the ratings were.though.

• lulu says:

Good morning Powell!!!! I haven’t watched the season finale either. Did it air already? If it doesn’t get canceled the seems like another season. Too many open ends Savi and the baby who’s is it? The dr and the scorned widow and the dead man walking plot.

18. Amalfi says:

We are now boarding the plane see u in Hollywood, FL.Xx— Teresa Giudice (@Teresa_Giudice) August 11, 2013

wha…. how??

19. Amalfi says:

First look OC reunion… on now

Interesting.

Well Fred was at another firm — the one featured on Selling NY on hgtv – but had to leave that firm because of the new show on Bravo he was going to be on. His partner is still on very old episodes of SNY, he and Fred are a “team”.
      Elliman is HUGE so I’m sure only so happy to have him.

Remember that dorky Michael — season 1- his father explained that Fred was someone great to learn from.

These guys jump around firms a lot. I just can’t believe “Jesus Christ” ” effing ” Luis was a VP at KW!!! ???With that mistake he made — yikes

But interesting to see. Can’t believe his sales are so much?!? I’ll have to look up the NYC r.e. blogs and see what’s cooking.

Amber alert suspect was killed. Hannah was not hurt.

• Laineylainey says:

Oh my goodness!! People are crazy. Seriously, this guy was ill, wasn’t he?

It’s the million dollar question Lainey…is he ill or is he evil?

• Laineylainey says:

So glad she survived this…but she has to now face the loss of her mom and little brother. How sad for this young lady. I can’t even imagine.

Oh gosh I didn’t see that yesterday. I have to look. I’m glad she’s ok.

21. Laineylainey says:

I dvr’d first look OC. Did anyone else watch it? What is Gretchen wearing? Who’s styling her? Wasn’t Slade saying that they don’t have stylists and that’s why some women look better than others. Implying that Gretchen looks better than everyone else. The peeps from Lawrence Welk styled Gretchen , me thinks. I kept thinking of the beautiful Tammy Wynette or the champagne lady from Lawrence Welk.

• Amalfi says:

Gretchen was wearing one-half of a horrible teal 70s prom dress .Those sleeves! I mean… that sleeve!

• Laineylainey says:

THAT SLEEVE!!!! Bwahahaha. The Side pony with the poufy top…she looked like cotton candy…very Lurleen at the County Fair.

• Vegas Chick says:

Let’s face it… the girl has horrible taste, and the puss face didn’t help. In all the years, there hasn’t been one thing that she has worn that’s inspired me. Getting back to tonight… never mind the sleeves… what about the choker collar??? That dress was a god-awful color too. Sad part is that she thinks that she looked good. Then again….what can you expect from someone who wears tinted spackle as makeup?

22. Hi Everyone,
    You don’t know me but I was one of those who googled I hate Jill Zarin wayyyy back when simply because I was amazed at what a bitch she was being! The google search brought up Lynn’s guest posts and her blog had just started. I was simply Sue and then MNSUE because there were other Sue’s as things grew. Anyway….
    I have a question that I know someone here will be able to answer. It doesn’t even seem like that big a deal but what happened to episode 3 of Below Deck? I’m guessing it’s been “deleted” because maybe it was offensive?

Sit down for this one…A-Rod makes $153,846.00 per day!

Good morning everyone. I hope you’ve had a great weekend. It’s looking like a beautiful day outside. Enjoy your Sunday.

I just watched 2 minutes of NJ w/Tre & Joe having a get together w/Joey & Mel. I have to say they looked happy. I hope its real & has continued. They talked about Jac & Joey says its a shame Tre & Jac aren’t friends since they had.been friends for10 yrs. I’m like what? He’s got a nerve Tre is his sis & he has been fighting w/her for yrs over nonsense. He doesn’t have room to talk.

Powell– I wrote to you the other day not sure if you saw, but the REAL had its finale on Friday. I wonder if it’s getting picked up for a full 2014 season.
      I only watched the episode with Bethenny

If I hear anything I’ll keep you posted

• california35 says:

Good morning!
      I saw something on E news that surprised me. Teresa and Joe possible going to jail. I felt sad for them and their daughters.