What in the world was Caroline Manzo thinking – coming out with an advice book and then letting us into the secrets of her marriage and family life?
- Her husband disrespected her by telling her to STFU. Cue the sound of dead silence – then Albie saying in a small voice – nice – on national TV.
- Albie saying he’s not ready to be happy. That’s just sad.
- Albert saying he can’t retire, because none of his children are self-sufficient.
- Over the last 30 years she saw her husband once a week – and his work was only 45 minutes away.
- Albert doesn’t even know that she doesn’t eat fish and ordering it for her in a restaurant.
Let me tell you something, Caroline. Perhaps you should be coming to us for advice. Let’s not pretend your family is the American dream.
The main show tonight is the Jaq and Teresa peace-making session. That means tomorrow’s blog will be thankfully short tomorrow, as MTH fast forwards through any Jacqueline scenes. At one time, Jacqueline was one of favorite housewives. She was also a favorite of Lynn Hudson. I wonder how she hid her wack-a-doodle ness from the camera for the first few years?
Teresa and Joe are the first housewives/husbands with federal felony indictments. My guess is they won’t be the last. I would have thought Salahi or the Armstrongs would have beaten them to it. I wonder if Roy Black will be their defense attorney. That’s a franchise cross-over I’d be interested in watching.
As for Melissa. Sadly, her book wasn’t a joke. She really is an insecure nitwit.
And those are my thoughts of the week. Let’s Chat!