Real Housewives of Miami Blogs Blogged

Special thank you to MelTheHound for keeping the blog running while I was on vacation!  NMD

____________________________________

Miami Blogs Blogged

By HydrangeaHussy

Once again all of the ladies blogged!  Color me surprised!  Especially since most of this episode revolved around the Lea-Adriana feud, with some cute filler scenes thrown in.

Joanna Krupa

“Joanna on Prenups & Second Chances”

Joanna’s blog is short & simple this week.  She starts out by addressing the pre-nup issue.  Since the two are now married, I’m assuming they worked this out.  Guess we’ll just have to wait & see what the result is since Joanna swears “I won’t give in without a fight.”  Maybe I look at pre-nups with a little less emotion since I’m an attorney, but I was more appalled that Romain suggested Marta not be in the wedding.  In Joanna’s case, she has just as much to lose as Romain.  I completely understand that he wants to protect his business and she should protect her brand/image.  That said, I completely understand her being blindsided if, as she claims, they had agreed early on that “there is no reason to sign one.”  Anyway, that’s enough on her very limited story line this episode.

She also comments on the continuing Lea-Adriana feud.  Joanna isn’t shocked by the way the meeting went, and I have to admit that I wasn’t either.  Adrianna refuses to take responsibility for her actions.  “It seems Adriana loves to put the blame on everyone else but herself. I experienced that with her last year.”  She points out that if Adriana had just owned her mistake & apologized, Lea would have been quick to forgive.  I agree, Lea seems like the type to give a second chance.  Joanna also wants “to move forward with Adriana and give her a chance to prove herself wrong, as everyone deserves a second chance if they truly mean it.”  Since Joanna is clearly on Team-Lea this season, we’ll see how that goes.

Lea Black

“The ‘Let’s Blame Lea’ Strategy”

Lea sets out to “once again defend myself” against the haters in a lengthy blog.  First up, Alexia.  Lea accuses Alexia of citing another “unknown source” who told Alexia that Lea talks behind the girls’ backs.  I haven’t always been the biggest Lea fan, I think that her jokes are sometimes tasteless & underhanded jabs, but I’m not sure that she deserves all of the talking behind her back that Alexia & Adriana have been doing.  At least with Lea she’ll say it to your face.  She doesn’t understand why Alexia continues to listen to other people.  “It’s exhausting, exasperating, and quite eye opening to say the least.”  My opinion is that Alexia didn’t have much of a storyline either this season & therefore needs to be involved in the Lea-Adriana feud.

Then, Adriana.  “I had a party in the ballroom of my home in May of last year and over 50 people watched as Frederic got on one knee and proposed to a beaming Adriana…Everyone celebrated the announcement that they were finally going to become husband and wife.”  Even though they had already had a civil ceremony that no one knew about!  That, in & of itself, is enough to warrant Lea’s anger with Adriana.

“A simple, ‘Lea, I apologize for deceiving you and your friends.’ Was that so hard to say? That could have been the end of yet another contrived saga.”  Enough said.  Lea points out that she did not reveal any details until Adriana began her attacks.  Once again, Lea provides some sources to show that she did not leak the story of Adriana’s marriage.  I didn’t take the time to google these sources, but based on Lea’s history they’re probably accurate.  She then lists a slew of questions that “faithful Bravo viewers,” myself included, may be asking.  I’m not going to re-hash all of those here.

As to Joanna & Lisa, “It’s refreshing to see real people enjoying fabulous lives.”  I agree!  I know that this show is based on drama, but I still like the glimpse into fabulous lives that it provides.  The drama gets exhausting sometimes!  I did check out Lea’s website since she provided the link. I had no idea that she had a line of skin and hair care products, jewelry and home décor.  The jewelry is cute & isn’t ridiculously overpriced like some other housewives’ stuff is.

Adriana de Moura

“Lea’s Conditional Kindness”

“I’ve always been loyal to Lea and always thanked her for helping me in the past.”  I will admit that, especially in the first season, Adriana acknowledged the help that Lea provided.  However, now she’s backtracking & downplaying the help that Lea provided.  “She never supported me or gave me money and received nothing back.”  To me, it doesn’t matter whether Lea helped by purchasing paintings or just handing her some cash.  The point is that Lea helped and to downplay that assistance makes Adriana seem really ungrateful.

Adriana explains that she met Lea in 2006, then spent two years struggling before meeting Frederic at 2008.  While I don’t doubt that Adriana went through some tough times, she certainly had more help than a lot of people in her situation.  At this point, Adriana seems to be doing pretty well for herself.  Then she throws out all of the help that she now gives to Lea, or rather Lea’s charity.  But “True acts of kindness should never be CONDITIONAL and should not be thrown in people’s faces”  Who does she think that she’s kidding?  I never heard Lea “gossip” about how much she helped Adriana until Adriana brought it up!

Marysol Patton

“The Perfect Dress for Adriana”

“I enjoy spending time with Alexia and Adriana because we understand one another the majority of the time and we love to laugh and have fun.”  I think that it’s great that Marysol has people she can depend on during her mother’s illness, especially someone who has been through a similar situation.  I love that she admits “exercise is not really my thing.”  I feel the same way!

The bridesmaid selection seems odd to me, since I don’t recall Adriana being very close to Alexia or Marysol before.  Anyway, Marysol is thrilled.  “Oh how I love weddings, especially my own!”  I appreciate a woman who can poke fun at herself!  I also admire that Marysol chose to merely comment on the scenes she was involved in & stay out of the other women’s drama.  It’s obvious that she has more important issues to deal with.

Alexia Echevarria

“Alexia’s Dream Closet”

Alexia begins by explaining that Adriana told her that Lea was making comments about Peter & that she merely repeated them in an interview without first talking to Lea.  “I’ve been brave enough to share this with all of you in the hopes of helping other mothers and families who face trials and tribulations with their kids, not for her to bring it up and make it her story.”  While I admire her for not hiding the troubles she is having with her son, she was the one who chose to publicize Lea’s alleged comments rather than confront her directly.  Lea didn’t make this her story, Alexia did.  “Those who know me know it’s not in my nature to throw digs.”  Umm, what does she think she was doing with Karent all of last season?

She spends a whole page talking about her closet.  While I’m glad, & jealous, that she got a closet face-lift, it just didn’t need that much attention.  As for wedding dress shopping, “I’m glad that she’s finally taking that next step and celebrating it with her dream wedding.”  Do I really need to point out that she’s already taken the ‘next step’ & only have a party to celebrate it five years later?  Isn’t that called a vow renewal & not a wedding?  Sorry, just couldn’t help myself!

Lisa Hochstein

“The Star Island Battle”

Lisa doesn’t see a problem with Romain’s request for a pre-nup.  “Any wealthy, successful man or woman should protect themselves, because you just never know what the future may hold. I do believe that it should not be one sided and that both sides should be comfortable with the terms.”  I like that Lisa was very candid about her pre-nup, saying she “expected to sign [one]”.

I love scenes with Lisa & Daysy.  “I am so proud of her achievements. She has grown her cleaning company so much that she herself no longer has to clean. I’m sad to see her go, but she has better things to do than clean my house now, so good for her.”  It’s great to see Lisa be so supportive of Daysy.

I remember following all of the legal wrangling in the news over the Star Island house so it was interesting to see it played out again.  Lisa’s timeline of events fits what I read online, that the preservationists didn’t make any attempt to restore the home or have it designated as a historic site before the Hochstein’s purchased it.  “It seems very strange to us that they never cared about this home in the past while it was allowed to deteriorate. They also didn’t take much interest in the other homes that were demolished before or after.”  Based on her account, Lenny even offered to help relocate the home in order to preserve the structure, but the preservationists rejected that idea. While I completely support the restoration & preservation of historic homes, I have to agree with Lisa that “these people do not care about the home, they just want publicity for their cause that they otherwise would not ever get.”

Lisa points out that, at the time of their purchase, the house was in foreclosure because the previous owners failed to make payments and explains the state of the house when it was purchased.  “Our engineer deemed the house uninhabitable.”  Based on what I saw in the episode, the previous owners/tenants left it in horrific condition.  I sure wouldn’t want to live there!

_____________________________

Tonight at 9pm…

_____________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Miami, RHOM Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

184 Responses to Real Housewives of Miami Blogs Blogged

Good Day everyone! 😀

• Laineylainey says:

Indeed, TT! Slept in, 30 min of chores and then.. Get tin’ my hair did, today! My day off!

• designernailsdiana says:

Another HOT and HUMID day in Minnesota, but today the Minnesota State Fair starts. We will get a monsoon rain during it as well because almost every year they get rain. We don’t go every year so we miss it. I prefer the Minnesota Renaissance Festival more because I like to dress up for it.

2. melthehound says:

Once again all of the ladies blogged!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    It’s early in the season and they haven’t all witnessed the back stabbing comments in the THs yet. Give it time, your job will get easier 😉

Good morning everyone! First Born off to ASU for his last semester of college. 18 hours. Hope he does well. Made my last tuition payment last week. 7 years and two boys graduating with no debt. Now I can concentrate on saving for retirement. 😉
    HH thanks for the recap of Miami. I just can’t get into it this season without Momma Elsa. I hope she is on the way to recovery. The whole “wedding battle” is stupid.

• Laineylainey says:

Congrats AZgirl. You done good! The are getting a great start in life! Good luck, first born!!!

• designernailsdiana says:

You must be so proud of them. Congrats Mom you did a great job!!!

• shamrockblonde says:

AZGirl – the two greatest gifts we can give our children are roots and wings – you did the roots part beautifully – now on to the wings part – congrats on a job well done!!

Wow AZGirl you & MrAZgirl deserve a round of applause for accomplishing getting your guys through college and no debt. Suzi Orman & Clark Howard would be proud. Your son will breeze thru his last 18hrs. Good luck to him. I remember when I went to my adviser and found out I only had 1 semester of classes left. I smiled all the way home. It’s a great feeling.

This Miami season is really all about 2 weddings. I really hope this will be it for weddings on the HWs. I hope Kandi & Todd on ATL either elope or get married & tell us about it later.

• lulu says:

Nice AZgirl!!!! How did you do it? Save beforehand? Pay as the bills come? My DS’s future worries me I want them to have a better chance then we did. See salliemae loan still paying off for DH ugh!!

Agree this whole wedding battle is lame especially since Audriana is already married. Unfortunately I’m sure we will hear about it ALL season and at the reunion fun!!!

• AZGirl says:

We did save but it only lasted 4 semesters. We paid as we went. What saved us is that First Born went to the local community college. That is the best advice I can give you. Have your kids go to a community college for the first 2 years. Arizona has a great CC system. The community colleges here are designed for a successful merger into the universities. Once you declare a major they make sure that you stay on course to transfer to either ASU, U of A or NAU. When they graduate the degree will be from one of the major universities. That saved us about $20,000.00. Second Born went to NAU and graduated in 5 years at the cost of $6,200.00 per semester (includes housing and food). Both boys have had jobs while going to school to help pay.
        I read that to send one child to college (depends on the university) the minimum is around $75,000 to $100,000.

• lulu says:

If you don’t mind me asking what degrees did they graduate with? Did the college help with job placement?

• AZGirl says:

Both boys started at NAU. Second Born graduated before First Born from NAU. First Born spent his first year partying at NAU which led to us bringing him home and sending him to a community college.
            Second Born’s degree is in International Studies and German. The last year and half he worked as a line cook and fell in love with the work. He is now being mentored by a chef and working at the new Navajo Casino in their Bistro restaurant. Go figure.
            First Born will have a degree in Political Science and Communication this December. His plan is to move up to Flagstaff and live with his brother in May. He is going to try and get a job with the City of Flagstaff. I see him being mayor of Flag.

• AZGirl says:

First Born flunked out his freshman year at NAU. When he went for his senior check out with his adviser he qualified to graduate Cum Laude from ASU. It will not show on the degree because he only has 53 credits at ASU and you need 56 to make it “official”. Not bad for a young man who started out on the wrong foot.

• lulu says:

Mayor Azboy1 Chef AZboy2 😉 Mr AZ and u must be very proud!!!!!! I worked at Hyatt as a baker for over 7 years before starting my own business. Loved every minute of it. Your son will go far listen to the chef work station to station. Tell him to ask the chef about becoming his sous chef. He will go far with that title!!! Keep me posted!!!

AZGirl your family had a good plan. I put myself thru college. I started out at Community. My mom did get me grants there. From 2 yr which actually took me I think 4yrs use I HAD to work. I worked FT & went to school PT. Next I went to 4 yr., then Grad. I had to pay each semester & then was reimbursed by employer. Thk goodness I didn’t have any debt either. I refused to do student loans. College should not cost so much. I don’t care what university or college you go to, it just shouldn’t cost as much as it does.

• lulu says:

Powell even with grants, working full time I still took out a loan. Though I paid them off in less then a year. With DH in 7 years we made small progress but right back were we started. If you are ever in a position of unemployment and need a forbearance
            With the interest accuminated will put you back at square one. School loans are stacked against you atleast car loans if you pay more in the beginning you can pay off your car faster. Sigh just need to win the lottery or wait 24 years……. l

Yeah its hard Lulu. But you and Mr. Lulu will make it work the best way you can for your boys. Or when they turn 6 they will just have to get jobs. 🙂

• lulu says:

I think that must have been my situation — I worked more hours (40-50) while going to college than my real life job +++ had scholarship. So I don’t know how or why I still needed the loans

My school was expensive I guess
              (My mother is the financial brain)

Congrats AZGirl – that’s so funny that’s what many do here in ny– community college 2 yrs >>>> transfer to the 4 yr school so as to have the degree from there

Good for you the no debt! I was on scholarships and my parents still accrued debt (???!!!!)

Congrats !

• Rebecca says:

They will never take hiton a Habs player seriously. The NHL has been ruined since the day Gary Bettman took over.

Now, had Sydney Crosby taken that hit…. Chara would be suspended for life.

4. HH Thank You for the blog too. MTH you did well keeping us going while NMD was offline.
    I’ve become so full of “I don’t give a sh*t anymore” that these ladies can do whatever they want and I won’t react.
    I do enjoy seeing their homes and parties. I get ideas on themes for our parties. Plus I can say “WTF?” And laugh at “rich people problems” like a closet that looks like a sale is going to take place in there. Displaying shoes like art is so weird to me. Oh well they like it so to each his or her own I guess.
    I hope tonight’s BB is not predictable like the last few weeks have been. I’m losing interest fast because they are all like cattle being led by Amanda. McCrea is a ball-less man who is letting his “fiance” run the place. Where are the people with BRAINS that can think for themselves? They sure are not on this show. I hope Survivor is good this time around.
    Just a quick update. I’m behaving and taking my meds to prevent a future TIA, but I just read some testimonials from people who had TIA’s and what they experienced. If you or someone you are with ever has confused speech or numbness on one side of the body call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY because a full blown stroke could be happening or happen within days of this episode. I’m here today because I am listening to my body. I don’t like the inconvenience of going to the hospital or ER, but I’d rather be alive to see my Kids and Grandkids grow up. I want more sunsets and sunrises with my soul mate so I’ll keep going to ER if I know something is “off”.
    Love Love Love my LynnFam and all the friends I have here and on facebook. You all make me smile and laugh and sometimes cry by how much you care about your LynnFam friends.
    Love,
    Diana

• shamrockblonde says:

Hi Diana – I had a stroke – I lost the left side of my body for a few days, but got everything back – it was in the morning – my husband took one look at my lop sided face and bundled me up in a blanket and took me straight to the hospital – my blood pressure when I got there was 212 over something – the doctor told my husband that if I hadn’t gotten there as quick as I did the results could have been much different – don’t ever ignore the signals your body is sending – I’m glad that you are well – stay vigilant!! – and I agree about Amanda – they are all afraid of her!! biggest bunch of twits BB has ever had – either Helen or Judd will be coming back – that’s my guess – I wish they had a show to follow the lives of Aaryn Spencer and GM after the house – the real world is coming – and it’s not happy with any of them!!

• Laineylainey says:

Shamrock and Diana: you are both so precious. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I will share with my hubby in case we’re ever faced with that. Run, don’t walk to the ER,…right!? Right.

• melthehound says:

😀 ..

Good afternoon everyone. Let me read what these ladies have to say. I hope your day is going well.

Watching season one of the NY Housewives is so strange. Jill was a regular person back then
    and Bethenny was fun. How things have changed. Kind of sad.

I saw the reunion was on. It is funny seeing them kinda dressed down. This was before stylist & JZ put a hurtin on Bobby’s credit card. 🙂

• VV says:

Bethenny was fun but you could tell she was harsh with some of her comments and she was rude to Jill a lot. We were willing to overlook because we liked her.

I know you don’t like Bethenny but in her defense Jill was an obnoxious pain in the ass even then. Bethenny said what I was thinking-she had Jill’s number -she knew who she was dealing with….smart girl!

• VV says:

At the end if Reunion Andy ask fir future plans. B replied she had a book coming out and that she was concentrating on her Baking goods.
          The only time SGM was mentioned was because Andy read a card from a viewer asking her what was on the drink. I’m sticking to my theory that this is when somebody ( not she ) had a Eureka moment and cleverly presented B with the idea for SGM….. she was already gaining a lot popularity from RHONY.
          Interesting, they only shot 7 episodes on S1.

• VV says:

* cleverly presented B with the idea of “marketing” SGM

VV-perhaps Bethenny didn’t think of marketing the drink until after season one aired and she saw how interested women were in a low cal drink….

I think that’s how it happened.

That’s what happened, I’m sure. If that question made it to the reunion, you can bet she got a ton more of the same on twitter, etc.

And then the next season B & Jill got into about the step& repeat w/SG on it and also inside at Jill’s Creeky Joints benefit and also B doesn’t use Alex’s SG mock up.

• VV says:

That has been my point all along. That this drink came about during RHONY. It was not something she was working on or developing. However, I think it was her PR people at the time that approached her with marketing it once they saw her ordering it on TV.
              She settled a lawsuit with her previous PR people and split 50/50 the sales of SGM with her new partner. That’s a lot to give up if it’s your baby, your creation.

I don’t understand-who were her PR people? You think the company that sued her was the same company that told her to market SG?
                I would totally give up 50percent of my company(which she couldn’t afford to get off the ground) if it meant my dream was going to become a reality. She needed backing-she got it…and she did well with it and made them both a lot more money than either one of them thought they would make.

• VV says:

Raw Talent, I think it was them that the proposed to her to develop and market SGM. She fired them days before she signed David ( the genius behind it all).
                  Again, she’s a go getter but she did not all alone came up with the concept for developing SGM.

So you think raw talent convinced her to market SG? And then she dropped them? I don’t think that’s how it went down-I think she wanted to market something-anything and knew that HWs was a platform to get her name out there. If raw talent had that much to do with marketing SG then shame on them for not going all the way like her next partner did!!

• VV says:

No, Raw Talent gave her the idea. She was introduced to Kanbar. Kanbar is an expert in that industry. Then those two decided to it was best to drop Raw Talent.

VV I have to say it WOULD have been a more revolutionary idea when a measly woman (in that world)- came out with that drink that CHANGED THE WORLD
                    So I get having her be the face of it.

🙄

VV on the 1st or 2nd episode I saw today of the entire show, her PR person was Jake, who became one of her best gay buddies in her spinoffs.
                It’s interesting —not saying 1 way or another—- that she was bffs with that PR person since first filming season 1 of HWs.

• VV says:

Jake IS a jerk. I never liked him. He didn’t like Jason.
                  I don’t think he was PR for her. I think they were friends and did business together occasionally.

Hmmm yeah I do not remember he and Jason bonding ……
                    Interesting

I DO remember lunches with Beth and shopping for maternity wear and stuff at Ros(th)ie Pope’s shop

He was arranging her something to do on the episode today— an experience of Mexico and I think they air that. I remember that’s where B asks someone what her father “says” about her.

🆘🆘🆘🆘daddy issues daddy issues

VV-had to respond down here
                    Raw Talent gave her the idea to market? I know they did not give her idea for the SGM because no one has come out to claim that idea. I’m not certain what the point is-are you saying the SGM wasn’t her idea or that selling it wasn’t her idea? She had the “skinny” working-the book was already out by then I think-skinny dish or some crap? So I think it was her plan all along-“skinny whatever”.

I wa watching a bit of that this morning – watching Bobby and Jill’s daughter trying to interact was painful – does anyone know how she is doing these days?

That was so painful

And that being shipped off for 8 days to lose 10 pounds
      To the detox center

What a mom Jill what a mom!!!!

I was just laughing myself silly at Mene’s ROL post last night about Brooks, Vicki & the lawsuit filed by their partner. LOL I wouldn’t put it past Brooks to lie & boast about hiring a hit man but quite frankly Brooks doesn’t have the balls to actually do something like that. He’ll swindle people, get women pregnant & not support the children, use women financially & sexually but he wouldn’t get involved w/hitman. #1 he’s not man enough, #2 he doesn’t have 2 nickels to scrape together to pay one. Also he’s really a chicken sh*t. If Vicki’s bro had any balls Brooks would have been gone by now & not from talk like Ryan does.

9. VV says:

Jeff,
    Thanks for keeping the blog running while NMD was on vacation 👍

PrincessP,
    How are your kids doing? Did they enjoy their summer? Are they ready to go back to school?

Diana,
    How’s your dad doing?

• designernailsdiana says:

Powell,
      Dad is doing as good as he can. He still goes to work 15 hours a week, he walks the dog and has his beer on the deck with her by his side. I drive him to buy his lottery tickets. He can’t see to do pull tabs now so he gets them and makes my hubby and I open them for him. We call it his cardboard crack. His vision is unchanged even though he is getting injections every 6 weeks. The hump seems to be shrinking, but it’s not bringing his vision back yet. He tries to remain his happy self and not worry anybody. I’ve given him more worries in the last month though. He’d never say it, but he gets a bit upset when I go to ER. We forgot to tell him what happened last month with my TIA so my son stopped by and he scolded me for not telling Grandpa what was going on. My mistake, so I called him and he could hear my slow speech so he knew the Doctors would help me get better.
      I’m blessed to have him living with us and to be able to hug him and tell him I Love him daily.

12. Rebecca says:

HydrangeaHussy

Thanks for the recaps but I have a couple of points to disagree with you….

Lea brings up every single season how much she’s helped Adriana and I really do think she overdoes it a little more each season. She is gunning for some type of philanthropic award. You help someone – and then if it was done truly out of love, you shut up about it. If it wasn’t, then you throw it back in people’s faces because you want to prove your superiority. She’s icky.

Also, Adriana, Alexia, Marysol, and Ana are a package deal. That’s been pretty obvious the last two seasons. Don’t you remember the trip to the Keys last year?

13. lulu says:

Thank you Hydrangeahussy for the blogs!!!

Bravo is reruning season 1 of RHOA. Nene is a different person then she is today that’s for sure.

14. My husband and oldest son are off to to college today for move in day. The youngest started school on Monday and has drumline today – so he won’t be home until 5:30pm ish. My house has the sounds of September a week early and the peace of a nice gentle rain to relax to! Ahhh, until I saw the muddy tracks all over the kitchen floor because the dogs neglected to wipe their paws…yep, I am back to earth!
    Thanks H2 for the blogs of the blogs – so interesting to have so much intrigue this early in the season. As for the dueling weddings theme – I really like the RHOM commercial with Joanna waking up from her “nightmare” – very creative!

Hydrangeahussy thanks for breaking down the RHOM blogs, so I don’t have to go to the Bravo web site! 🙂

Maybe someone talked about this here and I missed it, but it had me LOL’ing:

On E! News, last week they reported that Bravo’s Andy Cohen had made the statement that he will not host the Ms. Universe pagent in protest of how the Russian government are treating gays. A representative from Donald Trump’s office responded to E! by saying “Mr. Cohen was not asked to host Ms. Universe this year.” (oh snap!)

Oh snappaty snap snap snap. 🙂
      But I don’t even get Andy’s stmt. Would he not host because Miss Russia would be a contestant?

Yes, because that country is included in the contest. You probably heard there were people calling for USA to pull out of the winter games because they’re held in Russia and I believe the president spoke on that matter himself, saying there was no sense in punishing the athletes for all their hard work invested in training. So I guess Andy was trying to punish someone…we’re not sure who. 😉

Yeah I heard about the Olympics. Its just funny that if Andy would have been asked he would have said Bo cause of Muss Russia being a contestant. Does he know that Miss Russia has the same beliefs as Putan? And how does he not know how many or if any of the other Miss (fill-in the blank) feel as Putan? To me Andy would have only been hurting himself. It wasn’t Putan’s pageant.

• Laineylainey says:

TT…I LOOOOOVE THIS! Hahahaha!

Watched MDLLA last night. I really liked Marissa last night. I think she would be a great addition to the show. It was kind of sad knowing that the Zanuck’s estate is being torn down but a giant one bedroom home? The property and the location is gorgous. Josh A is a jerk.
    Update on Pepper. She has found her inner puppy and is chewing through the entire backyard. I have all these solar light fixtures out in back. You know hummingbird, dragon fly on a rod and they light up at night. Well she grabbed one yesterday. Pulled it out of the shrub. Bit through the metal. Ate the dragonfly plastic piece. After getting it out of her mouth and throw it away, she runs pass me with half of a entire bush. Not a few branches a entire bush.
    Last night she bit off the top of my sunflower ornament light. It was made of heavy glass. Did not even pull the sucker out of the ground. Just hopped up and bit the top off. Pepper is part shark.

• Rebecca says:

I would much rather watch Marissa on MDLLA than Josh Altman. He’s just gross.
      I think I read that the Zanuck estate had 3 or 4 guest houses with bedrooms in them, so its all good. That one bedroom must have been at least 3000 feet, right? Oh why not.

Pepper can join Dino “the Shark” Bambino in I-feel-like-destroying-things-today world. Be wary of your leather sofas. Something magical happens when they hit the 2-year mark. They suddenly stopped chewing everything. When puppy stops lifting his leg to show me his junk, I will finally have an adult dog.

I didn’t watch. So someone bought it and is tearing it down?

Pepper is part shark alright. She’s doing more damage than a big dog. Where are her toys?

She probably ate them! Oh sorry, AZGirl, that question is for you. I had a lab mix, same coloration as our mascot MelTheHound, which is besides the point, but I heart that gravatar, and Mad Max was also referred to as “piranha puppy”. Without the whole laundry list of what he destroyed, I’ll just say that when we left Christmas Eve we had a couch and when we came home there was very little that resembled a couch. It’s like that pic that was circulated on the internet. And Mad Max, well he was very proud of his achievement…I felt sorry for the other (adult) dog we had as he was petrified we would think he was involved, lol. All dogs since him have had crate training! Can’t do much for what they get into outside, good luck!

• AZGirl says:

Powell…my back hurts picking up all the toys Pepper has. Chew sticks, stuff animals, rubber balls, frisbees. Funny thing is the trainer Chris at PetsMart said that she was not using her nose at the beginning. All visual. He said when she starts using her nose watch out. Well she starting to sniff everything all the time about 3 weeks ago and Chris was right.

• lulu says:

Pepper!!!!! She needs a mean toddler. The governor continuously scolds my furry baby. All day I will hear “bad dog!!!!!!” “Not nice!!!!!” While he chases him under the bed. The only positive is that by the early evening the dogs exhausted. 🙂

18. Cusi77 says:

Thank you MTH for keeping this place while NMD was on a well deserved vacation! You guys are AWESOME!

I love Watching “Athlanta” First Season!!!! Kim was a singer, being entertained by Big Papa, Sheree rich, buying with “no budget”: Nene was so funny! OMG, I love her then!

I watched the Special of how the Atlanta Housewives were before “Bravo”.. The most beautiful to me (IMHO) is Cynthia… Wow!

Thank you for Blogging the Miami Blogs HydrangeaHussy!!!

IRC In Season 1 Lea said that when she met Adriana, she was sleeping with her son in the Art Gallery… Adriana is looking ungrateful, if they met in 2006 and she got Civil Marriage in 2008, then Lea Helped her out to get on her feet and her gratitude should be forever loyal to Lea. IMO.

BUT I can change my mind next Episode!!! Haha! (no, never would change my mind about loyalty and gratitude)

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, it’s hard to overlook Adriana’s apparent lack of Gratitude. She should pay Lea back and then call it a day.

I think Adriana is deflecting saying Lea keeps talking about what she helped Adriana with. She’s making it be about money & doesn’t want to admit she betrayed Lea’s trust.

• Laineylainey says:

I agree. It’s the way selfish, no account, trifling people “argue”…they don’t hope or even want a fair or mature resolution, they just have temper tantrums and use the volume of their voices to pretend they are right. ” Im loudest, I win.”

Cusi I was thinking just that about Adriana sleeping in the gallery. I’m not saying Lea may have exaggerated some if her “help” but I don’t think Lea is angry because Adriana wasn’t/hasn’t been grateful. Lea is feeling hoodwinked. I don’t care if Lea helped Adriana w/$1 or $10,000. I just think Lea feels Adriana has lied for yrs & continued to until Adriana decided she wanted a Bravo wedding & the truth had to come out.

Powell helping her out (investments !!!!!! 😉 😉 😉😉)
        for 2 years pre- Fred, I feel Adrianna on many many MANY talking heads for 3 seasons she’s stated how grateful she is to Lea.

Hey Lea— YOU KNEW ABOUT THE LICENSE. Stop playing us. We’re not buying cold cream out of your trunk

This all boils down to lea not having a bulldog to bark for her against the 📁📁📁📁📁mysterious unaired folders///Ana at the reunion.
        I always feel Adri gives full credit to Lea, in the MANY TH’s I’ve seen her do and to others on the show. But — jmho

Whatever !!!

Ok wait-I’m confused b/c I thought it was said that Lea was at the original wedding? Did I make that up? If I didn’t make it up she knew all of this and it’s not news to her so why play “shocked”? Maybe I made it up???

That’s what I HEARD TOO

To me it seems bravo had some fun editing the convo btw Adri and Draco Lea

Speaking of the gay “issue” in the 2014 Sochi Russia Olympics. This was Johnny Weirs free program that landed him in 6th place. IMHO he should have kept his mouth closed as he shot
    himself in the foot but he said he’s ready to be arrested in Sochi if it comes to that.

Nancy do you think this will be his last Olympics? Is he really still serious about skating or is he more in love w/the celebrity he’s gained?

Powell, I don’t think he will even get to the Sochi Olympics as he doesn’t have a quad.
        He will have to place 1st or 2nd at Nationals first. Yes he loves the celebrity part but he’s
        a purest on the ice and still takes my breath away. Honestly I think he’s one of the best
        skaters this country has ever produced.

I think you’re right about his talent too and I like him. It’s just the few things I’ve seen him on outside of ice skating he seems so much into his celebrity, like he’s gotten a big head. Maybe its just his personality.

I have to give him credit for not staying in the closet though. That’s a big no-no in
            the skating world. Brian Boitano still hasn’t done that. The judges don’t know what to do with Johnny as he’s not playing by their rules but he has more fans right now than anybody else so in that way he’s still good for skating. He never gets the scores he deserves so he has paid a big price for his personality. Only he can know if it was worth it.

20. Stars99 says:

HHussy… Thanks so much for blogging the blogs… it really saves me from having to read them because honestly, it would just be too much…lol… Not sure how you’re doing it…

MDL-LA – Josh A. is a jerk and is unscrupulous. Although I think that whole scene was a set-up…I don’t believe for a moment Marissa would release the keys without making a call after receiving that information… I mean I understand it’s business and all.. but come the heck on… He KNEW how much that house meant to her family. He was wrong, wrong, wrong… IPPHO!

Starzy-as soon as she handed him the keys I knew that shizz was fake as Gretchen’s dry cry!!!

21. chismosa says:

Thanks for the concise recaps (these women don’t write 8 page manifestos right?)

Saves us from getting to the dial up 2001 website of Bravo

Watched the preview of Brooks and Brianna. She brings up the tape of him telling Ryan to beat his wife. How disturbing. Andy is clueless. Maybe Bravo needs to do background checks. Brooks is a sick dude. Vicki just dropped about 5 notches below my tolerance level of stupidity in women.

Nancy-if you wouldn’t mind answering a question for me: I pulled a muscle in my back and it’s KILLING me!! What’s better-heat or ice? I have taken some Advil and it helps a little but I need to do something else!!!

Hi Jill,
      Use ice for the first 24 hrs then go with heat and ice alternating. Don’t take more Advil
      than directed as it’s hard on your kidney’s. What were you doing to cause the pain?
      You poor thing.

I twisted my back in the shower-reaching for a falling shampoo bottle-that was the start! Then I went to the water park and had to grab my nephew out of the water-that’s when the pain decided to really kick my ass! The muscle started to feel like it was twitching-like a spasm? It felt a little better this morning but by now it is very painful-I can’t sit but walking is okay and when I lay in bed it feels less painful. Thanks for the advice-I iced yesterday so maybe I will try heat for a little bit tonite.

Jill you and water === not a good combo!

Feel better xxoo

I hope you have a firm mattress. Make sure you bend with your knees and not with your back for a while.

• djprincessc says:

Jill I have degenerative disc disease in my discs in my lower back so I get severe muscle spams to the point where I LITERALLY CAN’T MOVE. I haven’t had one in a while thankfully, but when I do I always take advil (which you did) since its an anti inflammatory, sit in the bathtub with very hot water (as hot as I can take it) and then I’ll have my mom rub ben gay or whatever type of stuff on my back after and sometimes I’ll take a muscle relaxer. I hope you feel better!! Back problems are no joke!!

Hi dj…the difference is that yours is chronic where Jill’s acute so ice is the proper
            treatment at first. 🙂

DJ I always heard back problems are genetic. Do any of your parents have that?
            So sorry, I can’t imagine how bad back issues are …

• djprincessc says:

Hi Chismosa!! Yes!! My mom has a bad back, she has ruptured discs which I think is worse, I think she was told she needs surgery to fix her problem. Mine can’t be corrected with surgery, and its funny bc I believe my mom started having back issues at 25 or 26 and I started at 24! It sucks but I am used to it and have learned what I can and CAN’T do, I can’t stand for a long time at all probably an hour is my max and lifting anything heavy doesn’t feel great either.

Its been 4 years since it started and it has gotten better, the last half of last year and so far this year have been pretty good. I mean there isn’t a day where it doesn’t hurt but its nothing major. The the first 2 years of my back problem were HORRIBLE, I felt like such an old lady and people who aren’t/weren’t close to me didn’t understand the pain and how miserable I was! It sucks but at least I don’t need surgery or at least I wasn’t diagnosed with a serious illness or anything 🙂

I know – its hard to complain or feel comfortable complaining when you know there are people with really bad problems — but
                Pain is pain and it doesn’t matter.

I feel for you girl!

I hope it becomes “manageable”
                Hugs xxoo 💖💜🍼

• djprincessc says:

Oh yea, I’ve never used ice bc my back gets soooooo tight that ice never sounds good to me! Everyone is different though I love the heat for my back 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

So sorry Jill! That is painful!!

• Laineylainey says:

Nancy, how do u feel about Arnica gel? I used that with my last back injury…I swear by that stuff as well as the ibuprofen, ice and heat….ahhhhh! Relief.

24. VV says:

Move over great designers….

@melissagorga: My home designs will be available to you soon! http://t.co/9FukK6BJKz

Original Message:

• Noelle says:

I want Jeff Lewis in that house, going room~to~room, spilling his thoughts!
      He’d be fantastic! LOL!

Is it ME or is that the same foyer as the horrible Kris Jenner? Except Kris is ALL black and white ALL the time.

–owmg

• VV,,, Can’t wait to see her DESIGN… I wonder whose ideas she stole…she’s not smart enough to DESIGN a house on her own…..let us know when she twits something for the world to see….would love to bust her on a copyright….hehehehehehehe

hugs and peace
      diva

25. VV says:

Did Alex McCord say on yesterday RHONY rerun that Bethenny was disturbed that François her son was vegetarian or vegan? I’m almost certain she said that. Interesting because now that she is a mom she claims that Bryn wants to be vegetarian.

• Noelle says:

IT’S TERESA’S FAULT!!!
      Jeez…. Don’t make flip a table on youes ass!!

I didnt hear that– was this while they were getting their makeup done for the fashion show? When Bethenny said Simon was in the midst of a deep homosexual panic?

• Noelle says:

So knew CHINA Would show up!!!
        I didn’t see it, but if so…OMG…
        Didn’t Simon deserve it?
        Then again, he is one of the original “house-turds?”

TY Simon, leading the way for a Team of Turds!!

Off to RL, Have a Great day Y’all!!

• VV says:

This is when B and Alex where at a Farmers market. That’s the scene I think I recall she said it.

Ps VV I wonder where that Jason 1 is — man he dodged a bullet.

This may be Bethenny’s 3rd Jason who knows.
      I know he was fired after appearing on TV

• VV says:

I don’t think Jason 1 cared about B that much…
        Remember, she wanted to move in with him and he had the breaks on that.

Big Brother may get interesting for once after last night’s HOH and Return from Jury comps. Let’s hope so. No spoilers unless you want to know.

If any of you guys want to know the results of last night’s live Big Brother competitions, go to the Survivor Spoiler Page.