Real Housewives of New Jersey Blogs Blogged

Real Housewives of New Jersey Blogs Blogged

by Stars99

Teresa Giudice – “I loved how this episode started: with my kids and my niece and nephews having a play date. I love when my family is together — nothing makes me happier!  Milania sliding down the banister in a stuffed bra — there are no words.”

Yes, there are:  Pure TV gold!  Holy cow funny!  Pure awesomeness!  Actually, I’m torn, the nurturing mother/teacher in me worries about what a spoiled brat Milania may become… but the fun loving, sarcastic adventurer in me love, love, loves her antics because it makes for hysterical television.  Plus, I’m not so sure that I wouldn’t do the same thing given that same staircase and situation… lol… I also have the feeling that her life is going to dramatically change in the not so distant future… and a spoiled brat she will be no longer.

“That kid. She’s so funny. I never know what to expect from her. She is full of energy, but she’s also one of my snuggliest kids. She loves to cuddle. Out of all my 4 girls, she gives me the most kisses, and tells me she loves me the most. She drives me the most nuts, but she makes up for it by giving me the most love. She was upset that she didn’t get to come to the hair care launch party since the public picked her name for the first release of products, but it was an adult party, and I knew she wouldn’t have any fun.”

Oh Teresa, Milania was right – If she’s not allowed to go the party you cannot use her name.  I’ll be her agent – give her my number. Talk about missing a golden marketing opportunity?  Just let her bring a friend, toys and a nanny and you’d be good to go… She didn’t have to stay for the whole event… but I can’t believe she didn’t even make an appearance.  I would have expected it if I had attended the event and I would have been really, really cranky if there wasn’t a Milania sighting.  Just saying… Never underestimate Milania magnetism!

Teresa goes on to talk about how to get the products, etc.  She explains, “For the record, I didn’t invite Jan or Penny. The party was open to any salon owners who called in and spoke with the Youthful 8 company reps. As soon as I found out Jan had RSVPed, I called Melissa to warn her and make sure she would be OK with it. If Melissa didn’t want them to come, believe me, I would have uninvited them immediately!”

I’m really glad you did that.  It’s about time you acted like an adult. If only you had done that same thing last season when you saw that bald guy at the salon before that crappy fashion show, no?

“I don’t really know Jan, I just know she was one of Melissa’s best girlfriends, and they were in each other’s wedding. I have no idea why Jan and Melissa would have a falling out, but like I said in my interview on the show, I have Melissa’s back. Like Dr. V suggested to us, I thought it was best that Melissa confront Jan directly, and I was happy to support her. When Jan and Melissa were talking, I was right there to make sure it didn’t get out of hand. My brother was right there too, and he wasn’t upset, shrugging it off as crazy talk, so I did too. My main concern was that Melissa knew I was there for her. Melissa and Jan have a history. They’ve been best friends for 12 years. That’s why Melissa invited Jan to lunch to talk about her new book (and me…). I’m there for Melissa, but I wasn’t going to get involved because it didn’t it have anything to do with me. And Melissa’s a big girl. I know she can handle herself. We all saw that at Lake George.”

While I believe this was one of those “you’re damned if you do… damned if you don’t” situations… I’m not so sure why you didn’t at least say something… just a little something.  You don’t have to fight Melissa’s fight or anything… but you could have let her and everyone else know that you support her.  Plus, it’s something that would have been on record that you could whip out during some future reunion show when she says that you never ever, “have her back.”  It was a little short-sighted of you not to take hold of this opportunity from a purely strategic position… Plus, if you were normal, you would have said something to anyone who was saying something negative about your family.  Most people do, you know…

“For a whole year, my brother and Melissa believed I had something to do with Angelo showing up at the fashion show and saying hi to Melissa, when I didn’t. But them believing that was hurting our relationship. I wanted to fix that more than anything. I told them I had nothing to do with it, Kim D told them, and now Penny told them too. What more can I do? I’m done trying to defend myself. If my brother doesn’t believe me by now over strangers, there’s nothing I can do. Watching myself on the episode, I look so uncomfortable because I was!”

Yeah… I don’t agree with Melissa at all on this one… I probably would have made Penny sign an affidavit or something because it seems like no matter who says what to Melissa and Joey – They are going to choose to believe whatever they want.  And this is the wackadoo part:  They’re choosing to believe Wacky Jacky even though she has really back pedaled from her original statements. They’re not very bright, are they?  Teresa goes on to say that Penny brought a body guard with her to the event who says he, “hurts people for a living.”  Teresa said that he and Joey were eyeballing each other all night.  I would have PAID good money to see Joey attempt to attack that guy and gobble some nuts…. Kind of like an elephant’s tail swatting away a pesky little gnat… lol…  Teresa ends her blog by saying that there have been several untrue stories that have come out about her family and about cheating in her marriage.  Actually, Tre… We have the video from last season’s vineyard scene… We can play back it for you, if you like… The sound of that growl in your husband’s voice to the female caller will haunt me for a long time… That was a cheating growl – Color it any way you want.  However, I do hear that the Manzo’s have a freshly moved carpet you can sweep the subject under… lol.

Melissa Gorga – “Thank you all so much! I’m overwhelmed. It’s such a huge honor to be here. First of all, I’d like to thank the Academy for giving me this incredible award. Thanks to my co-stars. You make me look good! Special thanks to all of the back-stabbers, trouble makers, gossipers, and sh– stirrers out there! You’ve made me what I am today! Truly!  LOL! I would love to be as great an actress as my former friend claims. Actually as far as you’re concerned Martin Scorsese, I am!”

Did I miss something? Oh, wait…I get it… This was Melissa was trying to be funny.  Harde har har har… Oh, and by the way Melissa, as someone who has really enjoyed snarking about you because you always give me plenty of ammo… You’re welcome!

“As you can see I don’t like to be confrontational. I’ve learned to step around the pit when the snakes are hungry. But I couldn’t avoid a confrontation this time. The magazine cover. The rumors. I had to deal with it head on to make it stop.  Like Teresa said, we need to do what Dr. V. suggested and be a united front and back each other up.  In that regard, it was a missed opportunity. I would have loved it if Teresa said something to back me up. Then again, she didn’t have to. No one had to. I could have just stood there silently, nodding along as Jan and Penny revealed themselves to be exactly what they are. Their stories had more holes than a punchboard. Why would “people” ask questions about me to someone I’d never met? It just doesn’t add up.”

Yeah, I think Teresa missed an opportunity, too – But really, it’s not fair of you to expect your sister-in-law to say something when your own husband was also standing there silently.  I get asked my opinion all the time about people whom I’ve never met… That really isn’t a stretch at all.  It just demonstrates how very little you know about the media.

“Didn’t you love Joe’s expression during that whole conversation? It was priceless. He was on the verge of laughing in their faces. The whole thing was a joke! When we were watching the episode, it was like Comedy Night at the Improv.  Joe is my united front. He always backs me up!”

Riddle me this:  Why was it okay for your husband to be silent but not Teresa?  Can you say “double standard?”  Yes, yes, I KNEW you could.  Dagnabit – Now you have me defending Teresa and that just makes me cranky.

“To see the gorgeous back cover shot of Joe on Love Italian Style, check out my Instagram and Twitter.”

_____________________________________________________

I hope Stars99 doesn’t mind too much but since this is NJ and MeGo was mentioned, a few days ago, I was talking with one of our posters about the fakery of MeGo and her lie that changes in her face are all done with makeup.. One of our FB friends put together a side by side for us. I say she has changed everything.. You judge for yourself though – MTH.

64430_697020003645726_1858850835_n

More of a recent  compare from LaineyLainey

photo2

_____________________________________________________

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in RHONJ Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

307 Responses to Real Housewives of New Jersey Blogs Blogged

1. T-Rex says:

Woah am I finally first, Happy Friday

2. Orson says:

That means you get George for your very own, T-rex. 😀

3. lulu says:

Good morning!!!!!!!! Than you mth and starsy for an awesome recap!!! In mego s book she talks about being picked on for her looks!?!? With that ugly mug???? Really??? I wonder if she suffers from a reimagined past those who believe their daydreams as fact. Its just sad the woman has made it too easy to snark at.

On another happy note. This morning I was pleasantly surprised by a stranger. I let a car go ahead of me in a starbucks drive thru. The woman bought my latte and the governors choc milk. That was very sweet of her :).

Powell don’t know if you watched the latest mistress episode. Savi can’t have her cake and eat it too!! What did she expect she cheated on “I’m perfect” Harry. Hope this series comes back.

• melthehound says:

So what are you saying, Lulu? The local girls weren’t jealous of her looks? 😆 Could it have been something else 😉 ?

Was she picked on FOR the looks? The nose, the hair? Looking ‘biracial’???
      Is that what she was picked on for? Just wondering ???

—–OBSESSED W MG
      🍟🍟💘💘

• Rebecca says:

No, she claims she was so beautiful that all the popular girls were jealous that their boyfriends wanted her instead. It’s simply stunning how full of herself this woman is.

If I put a picture of a 15 yo me and a 40 yo me side by side — there would be major differences. And I know I haven’t had work done. So I’m not sure she has had surgical work done. In my opinion, she looks like a typical teenager in the younger photo.

Me too– I look SO different! With weight fluctuations also, the face I always thought was the 1st to show that

➕1⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣

Owmg

• Rebecca says:

If I put my picture from when I was 2 years old up against a photo of me now (40 years later) you could tell its me and that I haven’t had work done.

BUT I’m not claiming I was this fabulous teeneager that all the girls were jeaouls of. If she’s going to put it out there, she needs to expect people to call her out on her lies.

Eggmit your shit!

• Kileb says:

I couldn’t agree more! She is obviously a young teenager in that pic, and now a grown woman…

I too would look VERY different next to the 14 year old me, and I haven’t had any work done!

This is so ridiculous, it’s annoying!!

Giggle 😎

Well, call me ridiculous because that girl has definitely had a nose job. She wants everyone to look at her and that’s what people are doing – feature by feature. On Display, On Display!

• Laineylainey says:

Hi Kileb! are new here? If so, welcome!

question: Did the shape of your nose change? Typically, cartilage (nose, ears) get bigger, hangier, as we age. our noses do not grow more narrow and/or more sculpted as we age. It would really be ridiculous if this conversation was taking place out of meanness…or, I should say OLY out of meanness. Unlike Kathy, who says, yes ” I had a nose job”, this woman denies it and there is no way her former pickle nose would have morphed into the pre-Michael Jackson nostrils she now sports.

I hope you don’t think ME ridiculous for my opinions, but that’s all this is…my opinion.

BTW’ the cute little teenaged nose of my youth has grown bigger and my ears are a little bit bigger too. My nostrils are a little ginger, not smaller. Time is not kind. Unless one can afford a little procedure, or a few, and then we can flip the bird at Father Time. “F U, FATHERTIME!!!!” I would love to be abLe to do that!

Horsey face horsey face //5 head —- so witty!
            Only her on display. Only her ……
            MelG just get it it’s all on YOU!!
            😶😶🙇🙇🙇🙇🐴🐴🐴🐴

• Laineylainey says:

You forgot one…raccoon eyes! 🐼 ⬅ I couldn’t find a raccoon!

I could have sworn I’ve discussed makeup on here a lot and many people like a smoky eye —- ???

I personally don’t for everyday and think she should do au natural but I know when I was discussing Jacqueline (another NOSEJOB)– and her 1996 makeup job….. ??? I’m sure eye makeup came up

I think Meli likes kohl and needs to let go of the kohl. Lol!
                👀✒✏

I wonder if anyone is going to ask Andy and if he’ll ask about Jacq’s OBVIOUS nose change. Hmmmm

• Laineylainey says:

I was ONLY adding on to your list of nicknames, not really making reference to a previous make-up thread. But since we’re on that. I m guilty…I like a smokey eye. Not for me, but I like her eye makeup. It is done really well. IMO.

Mornin Lulu. That was very nice of that lady in Starbucks to treat you & The Governor and very nice of you to let her in front of you in the first place. Good That’s your good deed for today. 🙂
      I have the last 2 epis of Mistresses to watch. I was hoping Savi & her husband’s marriage would be played out just as the British version & so far so good. I really do hope it’s back next season.

• Laineylainey says:

Awesome about your Starbucks treats!!

• dch60 says:

She was picked on BECAUSE of her looks. In other words, the were jealous. As a matter of fact IIRC she did come right out and say that. They released the first chapter. I read some of it on a blog. Mego was such a victim because all the girls hated her because the boys thought she was “exotic looking” and so different from all the girls in Florida since all girls in Florida have blonde hair and blue eyes dontcha know. Yeah right. Whatev

4. T-Rex says:

So looking at the MEGO pic sure for sure has had a nose job and she had her teeth either veneered or capped(although I don’t consider that plastic surgery). The fake eyelashes make it look like she did something with her eyes, but I don’t think so. I think the only thing she had done was most certainly her nose, IMO

• melthehound says:

I think she has had her chin done too.

• Rebecca says:

Her left eye was lazy. Its not now.

And THAT is a picture of the girl who said all the popular girls were jealous of, and beat her up. Yeah, right.

ITA, T-Rex. And I think that’s the same chin, just different shadowing of light.

• melthehound says:

I think it’s a different chin… The one in the adult picture is more pointy than in the teen picture.

Mel, my chin is like that as well, has to do with shading on the makeup, plus getting your teeth fixed, changes the appearance. I had veneers and now have caps and it made the shape of my lower face appear different. These gals where a TON of makeup, plus the photo could also been photo-shopped to make the edges look “narrower”.

Good Morning! 😀 Thanks for the blog MTH & Stars! I look forward to reading it.

6. chismosa says:

Thanks for blogging Stars– wow only 2 blogs that’s cra -cra!

Have a nice weekend everyone 🍸🍸🍹🍹🍻🍻🏊🏊

• Stars99 says:

Morning, Chismosa – All the housewives blogged this week… I think NMD/Mel are going to post the other 3 on another day… Unfortunately, lucky for me they ALL blog… Every single week… And usually it’s a lot of blame game and stuff – but since they’ve all made up they’re much less negative. I do admit this week they were all mercifully short except one… and surprisingly, I don’t mean Jac’s. Lolololol

Oh Stars I take whatever you blog here — I can’t venture to that manipulated 2002 looking site anymore. Thanks for ….whatever!…. You definitely take bullets 🔫

So reunion must be filming as soon as Andy is back from vaca.
        Wonder where he is

He thought after Oprah for a big pat on the back vacation and alledgedly arranging for people to vote his way in upcoming WWHL polls. 😉

It was hilarious yesterday when you referred to the Bravo website as a 2001 dial up edition!

It is ! They can’t hire any proper computer programmers over there?? I wonder if the NBC site is that badly done.

Haha. Dial up. Love it

Jill, sorry to hear about the back pain and hope you get some relief soon. Isn’t it.maddening how such a refex move to catch something can cause so much misery!
    How are you today?

Good morning everyone. T G I F. Diva or BB we need some music….. 🙂
    Have a great dayyyyyy.

Sorry MeGo. You had your nose done. Nothing wrong w/that. The change was well done. Just eggmit you had it done. Shheeessshh.

I know what’s the biggie— what I hate are the people who claim to never have it done when they had the “slight” job done — Khloe karTRASH, Lea Michele, etc. those people annoy me NO END. The ‘slighters’

I see same chin, jawline. Many people have lazy eyes in childhood – I don’t even count that as an aesthetic thing but I’m obsessed so who knows.

Ps I think van der plump did what Kim Trash and many do, inject fat into butt. No implants because doctors in the States are hesitant to do butt implants at this time. 👃👄

• Laineylainey says:

She looks great,..why lie?

Why does Lea Michele, a legitimate star – blab that “everyone told me to get a nj but I REFUSED”. Oh shut up liars!!!

“It’s makeup. Contouring.” Mmmmmhmmmmm

—–
        “Deviated septum was SO bad”. Uh huh. Ok!

They ALL lie, housewife, actor, singer, etc.
        props to Kathy who I know has no fans for stopping being polite and starting being real– lol

• Laineylainey says:

Deviated septum is real…it’s just a bonus that Undeviating it, improves one’s looks. I know someone who had her deviated septum “corrected” and instead of her nose getting better looking, she has no bridge on her nose. It’s very strange.

Omg Lainey no bridge? You mean The bridge to Juarez?? Lol

How is there no bridge? She’s nostril and like …..tip?
            Holy michael Jackson ! 💉💉

I had my deviated septum corrected. I never even considered it as a cosmetic procedure. The surgeon mentioned that the crooked bump on my nose would go away and I had no problem with that. I mostly wanted both nostrils to work.

10. VV says:

It’s Bravo. The same way Lisa Vpump didn’t know Fake was coming to her house. The same way Bald guy was invited by Bravo to show up at Posche. Melissa was going to blame Teresa anyways if had told Melussa about him or not told Melissa about Bald guy anyways. PLEASE, that’s how she operates IT’S ALWSYS TERESA’S FAULT.
    Lisa said she didn’t know. Kyle said Lusa knew. Could it possibly be that Bravo LIE to both of them to create drama???????!!!!! Is Bravi that sneaky?!!!!! (Insert sarcasm)

• Rebecca says:

Lisa said she told Bravo she didn’t want Faye there. If they didn’t answer her, she can honestly say she didn’t know Faye was coming because she had spefically requested that they leave her at home in the kennel. Kyle is so dishonest, she makes stuff up in her head and repeats it until other people believe its true.

• VV says:

I’m team Lisa all the way. I believe Lisa when she said she didn’t invite her and didn’t know she was coming. Kyle was very, very vocal on Twitter saying that Lisa knew. This is why I think it was a Bravo producers set up. It could be possible that a producer told her Lisa knew.

• Funny, I call bs on Kyle – she may have said to viewers that she didn’t want Faye at Lisa’s luncheon but she did, as I have never seen a housewife so delighted when their enemy is made uncomfortable. And I can see Lisa saying she didn’t want the nasty Faye at her house and with very good reason. Bravo does engineer situations and at times it is easy for the sleazy to use Bravo as their excuse for their ridiculous behavior.

VileKyle was the “liar” on this one. From what I heard, Kim didn’t want to go to the luncheon, and VileKyle told the Producers she was bringing FayKR. Producers called LisaV she said “absolutely not” but VileKyle brought her anyway. LisaV “assumed” the producers had told VileKyle not to bring her, so maybe they did, maybe they didn’t. Either way VileKyle broke etiquette by not asking the HOSTESS directly if she could bring FayKR, this wasn’t a plus one luncheon, and this wasn’t at her restaurant, but her private residence. VileKyle knew LisaV disliked FayKR immensely. I hope VileKyle gets the bitch edit this season

• VV says:

Well, I hope I’m not coming across as defending Kyle. Kyle didn’t say she didn’t want Faye there. She said that Lisa knew Fake was coming. K and Lisa went back and forth a couple if time. K said she’ll never bring a guest w/out asking. I’m guessing she asked a Producer. Lisa was very frank and tweeted she never invited her K was included on that tweet.

I totally think the production crew played both ends here-we blame them for setting up everything else so why not this too? They love this crap-especially the fact that we are still talking about a year later!!

Yeppers, but the clue here is VileKyle stating she “KNEW” with Lisa’a adamant she was NOT Invited to me speaks volumes. Who the F doesn’t ask the Hostess, forget about production they are there to stir the pot, herself about bringing a guest into her HOME. Look if this was her restaurant or another public venue, bring it on, but this was her HOME and she did not want that SkankifiedSkankitySkankSkankSkankFayKr in her home and VileKyle knew that and still brought her. Just “rude and no class”, uhm oh yeah that should really be VileKyle’s tagline this next season.

• Laineylainey says:

Not defending Kyle…not defending Lisa…but sometimes I wonder if the castmembers are discouraged or even forbidden from off camera communication (fraternizing) during filming? Perhaps Kyle was following production protocol by asking production (and not Lisa) if she could/should bring Faye to Lisa’s house. Production asked Lisa… Lisa said no, but production liked the idea so much, that they didn’t tell Kyle that Lisa had said no. Maybe?

I still believe production told her to bring Faye-we see this all the time with Jersey-hell I’m willing to be that the NY production told Alex to ask if Simon could come to “girls night” just to stir up the drama!!! If it were real “reality” then it’s different but this is all manufactured stories. If Lisa didn’t want Faye at her house she should have thrown her ass out-but b/c they are good little Bravo employees-they do not do things like that. They shut up and then blog and tweet their sorrows and blame their cast masts for the drama-knowing full well thatroduction is always behind it all. I’m over being fooled by the crap they try to make us believe.

• VV says:

Lisa kicked Cedric out of SUR party. I think because Fake is very close to Kyle and Kathy, she did not do that.

Yes but what Cedric did was way worse than Faye being a bitch-IMHO. And b/c I don’t trust bravo to ever let things happen organically I bet Lisa knew Cedric was going to come and I bet she knew that she was expected to throw his dumb ass out!!! At least she got to make him look like the fool he is on TV!!!

• VV says:

Absolutely he deserved to be humilliated. However, I don’t think Lisa would do that to Faye. It was not necessary
                      Fake worst enemy is herself.

• Rebecca says:

She may say she never brings a guest without asking, so she just must ignore the hostess when she says EFF NO to the request.

Next time Lisa has a party, she should hire some private security people to escort people out. That violence against women thing where Romana kicked George out, there were staffer there NOT on Bravo’s payroll who did the deed. Or at least, made it clear he was leaving. For even more fun, besides normal rent-a-security guy, she could also hire a special duty police officer in plain clothes. That way, after the appropriate invitations to leave, a crasher could do the perp walk for criminal trespass for Bravo.

LOL VV. Bravi is that sneaky. Lisa said she did not invite FayeK. She had not set a place for her at the table. Then Bravo did what Bravo does and had FayeK go to Lisa’s and then Lisa found out that FayeK was on her way to the house so Lisa didn’t want to be mean set a place for her at the table. Lisa is good cause I would have told Bravo FayeK is not welcomed in my home so you better stop her from coming or she’ll be sitting in the limo. After Lisa & Ken’s vow renewal FayeK had the nerve to get in Lisa’s face & basically call her a liar. I hope Lisa doesn’t let FayeK back in her house.

11. VV says:

MTH Great find (side by side picture) The prolific Mego, singer, author and now Interior Decorator. She will never “eggmitt” it.

12. HAPPY FLASHBACK FRIDAY….
    Watched the first season of HOTLANTA last night..what a hoot…. all the girls should re watch the season to see how they turned out since then….lol

my work week starts in a few hours…whoo hooooooo
    and because we all are COLLECTIVE SOULS…ENJOY

LATER.
    hugs and peace
    diva

13. plainviewsue says:

I love the fact that Caroline’s, Kathy & Jac’s boring blogs weren’t even rehashed!! It’s funny why you see the amount of comments. Tre’s & Mel’s have over 800 comments. As of yesterday, I think Jac’s had 65!

Teresa tweeted adorable pictures of the cousins all together at her house. That is what it is all about. Let the cousins be together.

She said Milania said this is what it would be like if you had 7 kids!!! Milania is the real deal. OMG, she is television gold.

Andy is starting to take questions for RHONJ reunion on his facebook page.

• Stars99 says:

lol Sue… They will be posted… Just on another day. Consider this fair warning… lol

• windycitywondering2 says:

As I don’t have facebook or twitter – can someone get this question to Bravodandy? I would like to know why Caroline and Jac filmed this season with Teresa after basically icing her out at the end of last season. When was Teresa’s apology to them judged adequately sincere and when did Teresa finally take responsibility and accountability for her actions? I am puzzled because after two and a half seasons of neither Caroline nor Jac apologizing for their poor treatment of Teresa when will their apologies be coming her way?

14. I LOVE COFFEE says:

If my memory serves me right – it has served me wrong
    When M was talking about her book
    She had said her dad cheated
    Then she goes on to say she knows how to keep her husband home.
    I’m not quoting her exact words

So for me she was saying it was her moms fault her dad cheated
    WOW

15. windycitywondering2 says:

Thanks Stars for only recapping the blogs of real interest – the others are basically filler anyway.

Milania is the real deal. (We can all remember when “G to the IA” was the sassy little Guidice star – now she is the typical bored and mortified preteen). Many hold their breathe when it comes to that fantastic staircase being used as a piece of playground equipment – for me it brings back fond memories of coming down the one in my parents’ house and grabbing the post top and swinging perpendicular to the ground and sticking a perfect landing on the foyer floor or the pillow rides down at breakneck speed….LOL I am in awe of Milania because I never thought of the bra ride down the bannister!

People can say what they want but Teresa is most definitely a hands on mom and she is allowing her daughters to embrace their individual personalities. Sorry Caroline but the light in those girls’ eyes is shining so bright that I need to put on my shades!!

• AZGirl says:

Well said about the G girls. I love the fact that you see them helping out Tre in the kitchen. Not like Lauren who sits on her butt, eats everything in sight and complains. Manzoids are just all miserable and it shows.

• melthehound says:

Could not agree more 🙂

• lulu says:

So true!!! Megos children are apprehensive she micromanages her children and it shows. The governor and milania would get along well both are rambunctious and put their mommy’s in a position of looking stupid. 😉

Love this statement Windy – so true! “People can say what they want but Teresa is most definitely a hands on mom and she is allowing her daughters to embrace their individual personalities.”

Off to work. I will check in later. HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Pepper says “arf” with a drip line in her mouth. I am going to have to redo the entire yard.

17. I don’t think Melissa looks like she’s “definitely” had surgery. I think it’s entirely possible she’s just changed her face with makeup. I used to work as a makeup artist. You can do a LOT with contouring. http://youtu.be/jQg2eo04HAU

• Laineylainey says:

Cool video! Hers is not just contouring, IMO.

• windycitywondering2 says:

Hi BA!
      Agree a lot can be done with makeup professionally applied – the pic about definitely looks like contouring to me. The pic of TSIL on the US mag cover – her nose, the photo angle, even the airbrushing, still screams nose job to me.

• windycitywondering2 says:

My bad – the mag is Life & Style, just can’t keep with her rag mag cover story career!

• Laineylainey says:

Gonna try some of that for the skin hanging under my chin. Ummm…maybe I should just stick to the schnoz.

• melthehound says:

To me it looks like she has had work done. I am not saying it’s bad or she’s wrong for doing it, I’m just saying I think she’s a liar. It’s not like she hasn’t lied to protect image before… Spray-Gate after the Joe/Joey smackdown.

18. VV says:

YouTube is not playing on my iPhone. What’s up with that? I wanted to watch ClosetFreaKTV RHONJ recap and it won’t play 😱😢😪😥😂😭😭😭

Throw those emojis girl! WORK IT!
      Let your emotions FREEEEEEE
      💥💥

😡👿👺😾😹😿💥🔥💨👎⚡👾✂🔫💣🔪🔨💉🚨🚫📵⛔❌🆘🆘🆘🆘🆘😧😦😮😡😅😰😠😱😥😪😫😩😓😢😤😤😂😤😤😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Laineylainey says:

VV, are you always so competitive? Emoji-gate

On Friday all emojis should be drink related!!!
            🍻🍸🍹🍷🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷🍺

Oh yea!🍸🍢 and a little snack lol

Oh I forgot about snacks!!!
                🍤🍢🍞🍦🍫🍟🍩🍪

Jill…how’s your back today?

Much better Nancy-thank you. I did the heating pad for a little while this morning and that really helped. I was going to go out tonight but I decided to stay in and just rest-I don’t want to over do it and be back where I started!! Thanks for your help!!! ❤

Us none iPhone users wish we could see. 🙂

Beers Martinis shrimp French fries wine tropical drinks…those were mine. VV had some mad faces b/c she couldn’t watch closet freak (I don’t blame her for the mad faces!) mad cats and some bombs…a gun and a knife…VV let her emotions out today!!!!!

I wish you could see, because it’s quite the summer BBQ bash.

😦

Love the kebab Deb! Lol

Perfect for summer grilling

Lainey, Chianina told me to let my emotions FREEEE

VV-did you use the link for closet freak or the YouTube app?

• VV says:

I used the link, it didn’t work…then tried the YouTube app and it didn’t work…then went on safari and it didn’t work either 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oh crap…sorry!! I hate when my phone won’t do what I want it to do!!!

I’m going to try this out. Do I got to YouTube and just search closet freak?

I shall try and and report back……📊📈📈📉

• Laineylainey says:

Hahahahaha! Well, you let your emoticons fly, little lady! Hahahahah! Iloveit!

19. melthehound says:

Compare pic section updated

Home from work! Watching the rerun of Greggy going away party. For heaven’s sake. Someone please get Caroline on HRT.

Shabang Lainey!! My page opens up to Mel’s boobs in my face. LOL.

Lainey & chismosa you remember what came out of Alexis’ nose when she had her septum corrected? That was nasty. Her nose looks pretty good. I hated how Tamra & Gretch raged on Alexis saying she just wanted a nose job. They saw what the doc took out of there. That really peeved me off.

That was really gross-her new nose is super cute and Gretchen and Tamra are super bitchy!!!!

That was awful. I’ve seen surgeries on tv but for some reason Alexis’ operation was the grossest I’ve ever seen. Yes Tamra & Gretch are super bitchy. And both of them have had so many procedures and have no room to talk.

Powell I don’t “do” the OC— what came out of her nose? A lot of cartilage ??
      I have to look up old pics of her nose.

She’s attractive just too much lip stuff and less makeup would be great

• Laineylainey says:

I missed what came out of her nose, but I do remember that she did have a deviated septum.

Welcome home. 😀

Ok I watching the end of last week’s NJ. I really need feedback. I don’t drink hard liquor anymore. Did vodka for a short period of time but I am a wine person. Does anyone here drink out of the tiny straws that you get with mixed drinks when you are at a bar? I never did that. If a guy did that in college he would be called out. All the NJ people use the straws. None of the guys drink beer. Feedback?

Yes sometimes I do.

Me too ……

Though I’m trying to steer away from straws due to wrinkles

On WWH all the guests do straws. I think for lipstick and spill-prevention.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I heard that drinking straws are preferred by those who don’t want stains on their teeth and/or some liquid refreshments reek havoc with the enamel on the choppers. Old college myth: Drinking through those itty bitty straws gets you drunker faster.

@Rebecca: So craving Valle Luna right now.

Forget about Mego…this puppy is the real deal.

27. lulu says:

Teresa is very good at there food demonstration. That’s why she’s successful she’s natural.

I smell a kathy jeff goldblum divorce.

Didn’t wacky jacky get her neck done? If I were her id ask for a refund cause she still looks like the michelin man.

Kathy’s not leaving Richie. I think Ritchie would really have to do something totally unforgivable for Kathy to leave him.
      Jac’s neck is probably still swollen like Vicki was. I’ve seen on tv cosmetic surgeons say 6mths to a yr for all the swelling to go down.

Funny photo with Sophia Loren & Jayne Mansfield

That is funny. I’ve seen it before. Mariska looks just like her mom but she didn’t get her boob gene. 🙂

Well that’s sad. But it wasn’t as fun last season. How did you like how they wrote “is finally cancelled” like they’ve been waiting for it to be cancelled.

I know. But I agree with her. The show started out being about fashion and ended up morphing into her personal family life. I enjoyed the styling portions of it, even the tiffs between her staff. The more Rodger and her personal life became part of it, the less I liked it. I liked her meetings and interaction with the “stars” and fashion designers.

I liked the first couple of seasons when it was all about the clothes-she was way too uncomfortable during the last season-her husband on the other hand seemed to like being on camera!!

I wanted to take a pair of scissors to Rodger’s hair (and Schyler’s too). 🙂

🙂

• windycitywondering2 says:

Just saw a recent Rachel/Schyler stepping out picture – his hair is still long and gorgeous. I confess that I left both of my sons’ hair uncut for the first two years (my grandmother did it and it was like a salute to her). Anyway, my youngest was looking at photos recently and asked me, “Who is this little girl?”, well color him mortified when I told him that those beautiful curly, shoulder lengths belonged to him…..#noregrets!

spin SPIN SUGAR

Andy probably allowed her to say this. No. You were fired.

I LOVED Taylor

Marisa is pregnant btw. She was on qvc this week. She’s like 5 months and doesn’t show at all

Who the hell is Marisa….I liked Taylor but then I hated her b/c she was so mean to Brad and I loved that dopey nerdy Brad!!!

Marisa is #2 to Rachel. Was there back during the Tay/Brad days as assistant to Rachel, is now a VP.

She does the QVC’s often for Rachel

For the first time since The Real Housewives of Orange County began, I am not watching any Bravo programming whatsoever. It’s kind of liberating in a way. Unless they come up with something outstanding (and this is Bravo we’re talking about), I will probably remain Bravo free. I DVR’d Interior Therapy because I really like Jeff Lewis and when I tried to watch it later, I just wasn’t interested,stopped watching and erased it right in the middle. We’ll see if I can resist New York or Beverly Hills when they return because I love me some Ramona, Lisa and Yolanda!. Lol.

You got off the Bravo train. Well I’m still aboard. I’ve always watched mindless tv so there’s no need to stop now. I just don’t watch what I don’t like. 😉

The problem is I don’t like any of it anymore. 😦

I salute you! I just can’t quit all the way, but I’m with you, I love me som Ramona and Lisa and Yoyo🍋

• windycitywondering2 says:

My mindless tv station used to be Bravo, I switched back to Syfy – give me cheesy monster movies, fantasy worlds and Josh Gates!

• nyc mama says:

BB, I have been Bravo free ever since BH ended and there was nothing that interested me and I must say it has been very nice. I just started a bit again by watching Jeff Lewis on both Interior Therapy and Property Envy and MDLLA a bit. But I will probably stay Bravo free until BH comes on and I see if I can stand Kim and see who the new girl is and I too enjoy watching Lisa and Yolanda. I am not even sure about NYC, my own city because it has been so boring…even with creepy George.

nyc mama, I’m going to try to be strong and resist. I think I’ll be better off for it, especially since the storyline this next season is supposed to include Yo and Brandi against Lisa. I do not want to watch that. And you are right, NY has become a little boring. I’m pretty much over them all. We’ll see.

I didn’t know Luis Ortiz was fired by his former real estate firm.
    I didn’t watch much of this past season, but read the blog about it.

In other news….ya know what I’m talking about??? Just saw on FB!!

No, I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about. I saw it on FB too and thought I’d share it over here.

• VV says:

You know what? Didn’t Josh from LA used to work for Keller Williams as well. I’m pretty sure I saw an episode filmed at a Keller Williams agency. He must have left or got fired as well because his office this season is in a different place.

I didn’t either. I just thought he got a new job w/Fred’s RE company.

They jump around all the time.

Fred and his partner were at Core – which is on Selling NY but was in conflict with HGTV for the new Bravo show. So he left to Elliman with his partner.

I wouldn’t read so much into it …..

Luis is annoying 🙄

His hair annoys me…but his smoking and cursing crack me up..🚬🚬

When did he smoke? I missed that …..

His hair is annoying. The “Jesus Christ”‘s need to slow down. I think he has no other words in English to semi-curse with, so be uses that

He’s not an identical brother is he? His bro looks different

Sorry im obsessed with (Melissa Gorga) identical twins

• VV says:

Luis reminds me of Jimmy Neutron. Terrible hairstyle. I hope he changes it next season. I’m sure he will. He is a camera hugger.

31. lulu says:

Who’s watching gold rush!!! :). I hope my boys have the same drive entrepreneurship as Parker Schnabel.

• looneylucy says:

Thanks for the heads up lulu! I didn’t know the new season started tonite. I read your post and there was 15 mins. left of the program. I’ll catch it on a rerun. Parker is a gem. I love his relationship with his grandpa.

“@eonline: #EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Armstrong is engaged! See the #RHOBH star’s romantic proposal pic: http://t.co/BrCRZcH9hR

I hope she’s happy. She stole a married man. She just can’t stand on her own two feet.

• melthehound says:

Well hell.. She Killed her last husband. I hope this one isn’t stupid enough to sign a bravo contract.

Goddess save us, another RH wedding spinoff?

Thanks, Powell. I saw that on E! and wanted to post, but couldn’t. I’m surprised she got mention and.footage on E! News. Indications are her time on BH is diminishing….and there were lights and.cameras at the Mexico proposal, but I didn’t see motion cameras. E! said they were shooting engagement photos. Go.away Taylor, please fade away.

• VV says:

Well, there you have it. It’s not reality PERIOD. Melissa must think very low of viewers and her fans by continuing to play victim. It’s all an act, it was all an act from the minute I saw her the first time. Fake fake fake. The only ignoramus buying her act is her -10 IQ husband Joey.

I knew you would like the part about Melissa asking and asking about who told Penny-she is the worst actress in the world b/c we all knew the answer and we all knew that she did too!!!

• windycitywondering2 says:

Melissa can act all tough when she knows she is in an unfair fight and she has the advantage. Of course Penny had to take the blame – but I loved her jab back at Melissa with “but that is the kind of person I am!”….add her great hairline remark and I want this chick as a regular HW.

• cusi77 says:

Is it just me or Penny looked older in last Episode, than in that her Blog Photo?

It was too bad edited when she talked to MeGo ? I could not understand what was that conversation about… Just the talking heads where Melissa was complaining that Teresa was interrupting the conversation… What was conversation about? MelGo said she has never met Penny, Penny is Blogging that Melissa pretended to not knowing her… What in Heavens is going on?

Joey Gorga did not defend his wife and she said he was supporting her, and her SIL didn’t? Do you want her to pop a vein, Princess? Lol!

• Vegas Chick says:

Older??? That photo was probably taken 30 years ago, lol.

I find it really interesting that Penny chooses words like “allowed and required” and that her presence was “mandatory.” What was even crazier is that she was ‘restricted’ from asking Melissa a question. What a bunch of BS. Everyone on the show signed up for this crapfest. If it’s true, they are all whores to the money – especially Teresa since she allowed production to use her and paint her as something she proclaims that she’s not – all at the expense of her family.

Moral of the story is too believe nothing and take it all with a grain of salt. There should be no sides – just a bunch of TV viewers laughing and chuckling at the stupidity of it all.

PS: Congrats Lainey. Your daughter is gorgeous!

• cusi77 says:

You are sooooooooo right, Vegas chick! All of them are laughing at us, the viewers, taking sides, while they are going all the way to the bank! I don’t take these “Reality shows” seriously.

In that case I prefer to watch on TLC a very funny program: Here comes Honey Boo Boo!!! They burp and fart… Haa! They needed to put Captions because there is no way in Heaven, to understand what they are saying! At least they don’t pretend to be rich and classy! Haa!

“specially Teresa”

What about the rest if the cast? ……… It’s always Teresa. I forgot 🙄

• Vegas Chick says:

I did include ‘everyone’ and was more specific about Teresa because she is the one who has been ‘taken down’… so to speak. It all goes to character. If my character was assaulted on national TV, I would tell production to wipe their butts with their contract and keep on walking. There isn’t enough money in the universe, and I would rather eat Top Ramen 3/day… just sayin.’

• Laineylainey says:

So they edited out Melissa’s back peddling. Production STILL is effing with Tre (and US!) still trying to make Tre look guilty. Smdh

• VV says:

Production is not effin with us. We see right through them. They are so obvious that when we watch the show now we deconstruct the episode. The Bravo Reality TV formula is so 2009, it’s outdated and plane obsolete.

• Mene Seela says:

Oh no! That is terrible news! I adore her.

I just ran into an old friend I haven’t seen in quite a while. Sadly, he has rheumantoid arthritis to such a degree he is difigured. Everything has changed – his hands, his face, teeth, voice.
      I was shocked. I had no idea that RA could be so destructive.

What is with us all getting OLD??? Stawp it!

She knew something was really wrong when she couldn’t sing anymore but she thought
        it was Lyme’s disease. My friends in High School listened to her all the time.

• Laineylainey says:

Aww w, that’s sad, Mene. Sorry for your friend. It must be heartbreaking for him. ( and for those who love him)

That’s sad ……. Gorgeous voice

• Laineylainey says:

Wow, that’s really sad, she was an amazing talent!!! I’ve loved her voice most of my life. 😥 She did a beautiful album and toured all over Mexico and the U.S. with her album, “Canciones de mi Padre” an album of songs …I remember literally hearing these old songs before I could even speak. Songs she also heard at home as a child. She is really loved in the Spanish speaking community because of that album and her beautiful performances.

Oh. Very sad. Love, love, love her. That lady can sang.

33. VV says:

👍👎👌👊✊✌👋✋👐👆👇👉👈🙌🙏☝👏💪🚶🏃💃👫👪👬👭💏💑👯🙆🙅💁🙋💆💇💅👰🙎🙍🙇🎩👑👒👟👞👡👠👢👕👔👚👗🎽👖👘👙💼👜👝👛👓🎀🌂💄💛💙💜💚❤💔💗💓💕💖💞💘💌💋💍💎👤👥💬👣💭🐶🐺🐱🐭🐹🐰🐸🐯🐨🐻🐷🐽🐮🐗🐵🐒🐴🐑🐘🐼🐧🐦🐤🐥🐣🐔🐍🐢🐛🐝🐜🐞🐌🐙🐚🐠🐟🐬🐳🐋🐄🐏🐀🐃🐅🐇🐉🐎🐐🐓🐕🐖🐁🐂🐲🐡🐊🐫🐪🐆🐈🐩🐾💐🌸🌷🍀🌹🌻🌺🍁🍃🍂🌿🌾🍄🌵🌴🌲🌳🌰🌱🌼🌐🌞🌝🌚🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌜🌛🌙🌍🌎🌏🌋🌌🌠⭐☀⛅☁⚡☔❄⛄🌀🌁🌈🌊🃏🎴🀄🎲🎯🏈🏀⚽⚾🎾🎱🏉🎳⛳🚵🚴🏁🏇🏆🎿🏂🏊🏄🎣☕🍵🍶🍼🍺🍻🍸🍹🍷🍴🍕🍔🍟🍗🍖🍝🍛🍤🍱🍣🍥🍙🍘🍚🍜🍲🍢🍡🍳🍞🍩🍮🍦🍨🍧🎂🍰🍪🍫🍬🍭🍯🍎🍏🍊🍋🍒🍇🍉🍓🍑🍈🍌🍐🍍🍠🍆🍅🌽🎰♨🗿🎪🎭📍🚩🇯🇵🇰🇷🇩🇪🇨🇳🇺🇸🇫🇷🇪🇸🇮🇹🇷🇺🇬🇧

34. VV says:

What happened to Kardashian Boy? He got BIG!

Rob Kardashian bolsters his public image as he drags Khloe to view his latest sock designs http://dailym.ai/11Izl7Z via @DailyMailUS

That is dramatic weight gain since he did DWTS. Assuming there is no medical issue, I suspect he has some emotional issues… just look who he has for siblings, lol.

He had a tumultuous relationship w/some singer that insisted on a secret relationship because of her career. She wanted it to seem like she was single. He couldn’t take it anylonger & they finally broke up. He did nothing but emotional eating. He was supposed to be getting help from a rapper, I can’t recall who, to assist him w/a workout regime.

• VV says:

That’s sad. He got real big. He is obese now. I think he is the only one that has gone and finished College in that family.

The eldest girl went to college in Arizona and graduated

• VV says:

You are right. I stand corrected. I remember the oldest one on some Cattle show with some other brat and priviledge kids. Somebody mentioned she had graduated College. That show was a long time ago.

Interesting, I had not heard of that relationship – for a reason apparently! I had viewed him as having low self-esteem or lack of motivation…not sure what to make of him but I thought the DWTS gig was just the thing to kinda pick himself up and he lost a lot of weight…then everything seemed to reverse to a darker place than before.

Speaking of the K family, story on TMZ.com is saying Lamar Odom has a serious drug problem and after failed intervention, Khloe kicked him out. “Sources” said…but they’re usually right about stories like this. I always liked Khloe and this would help explain how he was struggling with his BB career the last couple years.

• VV says:

I saw something. To be honest I don’t follow them much. That pic of Rob caught my attention because he was in great shape during DWTS.

I saw that last night-TMZ often gets these stories right-I know people really dislike this family but I hope this isn’t true-it’s sad

I don’t know what’s really going on in their marriage. There are so many reports of Lamar & affairs and now drug abuse. IDK.

I know many of you don’t care for the family, I do, maybe not everything they do. But Kanye showed the 1st pic of he & Kim’s baby on Kris’ show. That is one cute baby girl. She looks like Kim a bit and has Kanye’s cheeks, cute chubby cheeks. The Kardashian’s are Armenian. That baby looks Armenian. So far she doesn’t look African American but I’m sure she will constantly be changing as months go by.

36. VV says:

This pic is dated 5-20-13. Horsey tsk tsk tsk. You can whine on TH and then go and allow to have your pic taken with Kim D..

Kim DePaola (@KimDPosche) tweeted at 11:39am – 20 May 13:

Who would have ever thought!!! @melissagorga and Teresa 🙂 pic.twitter.com/oEG0ChbC14 (https://twitter.com/KimDPosche/status/336521591397679105)

• cusi77 says:

See? They are happy to know we are taking “sides”! Just being with all of you is worth watching them! Love ya’!

Good morning everyone. It’s so nice & sunny. Let me get myself ready to go to BJs warehouse & Walmart. Have a great day. BB later.

Me too, I guess that BH will come on when NJ ends? Wait, BH has always been a Monday night show, heaven forbid we have to wait for Miami to finish?! I’m tryomg not to pay much attention to this so-called problem with Yo.and Lisa because I enjoy the both of them so much. But when I give it thought, I just don’t see either of them fighting – so to me this has Brandi in the big middle of it. Whatever happened, if something did was Brandi’s fault! And really, I do not see Yo putting up with Brandi’s nonsense in real life (if were not for them filming together.)

• melthehound says:

BH will probably start after the Shit They Should Have Shown, aka lost footage, episode of OC if it’s on Monday nights. I would look for it around the beginning of October.

LOL at the sh*t they should have shown, hahahaha. Isn’t that the truth! October would be about right, but they would have to shuffle the normal night it used to air…or move Miami.

I agree with the Brandi in the middle thing-but I could see Yolanda turning on Lisa-something about Yolanda just doesn’t sit right with me…not sure what it is

Hmm, wonder what that is? We have not really had a lot of footage with her because of her illness. I’m sure you’ll let us know when it becomes evident.
          Back to this so-called falling out, not sure if you follow the both but I do and there have been several generic make peace not war sort of comments by Yo and Lisa has been virtually non-existant on Twitter since DWTS wrapped. Now Yo, in Canada tweeting about how great to get away from Beverly Hills …. interesting because she lives in Malibu. And Lisa tweeting pic of her, Ken and Muhammad Hadid having a fun dinner in BH. Like I said, I was trying to ignore this, but just dawned on me that maybe there was some taking of sides over something in PR and Lisa comes back, shares this info with MH and he’s like ..oh Yo is crazy like that…. just speculatating. That’s all!

38. melthehound says:

Anybody want to get rich quick? Let me know and I will forward you the ‘Barrister’s’ email and phone number 😉

From my inbox….

“Hello Dear Good Friend,

How are you doing today?. Please don’t be surprise by receiving my message, I Mrs. Teressa Moore and i am currently sending you this mail from my sick bed in the hospital. I know my message will come to you as a surprise. But don’t worry. All i hope is that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you. I have to thank God this moment for his direction as regards this mission. God want me to complete this mission hence, I got your contact. I know you maybe wondering how I got your contact email.

When I heard from the doctor that my condition has become so critical, I had to reach out to a Christian sister, who assisted me in searching for your contact in order to help me utilize this wealth the way I am going to instruct herein, and even the sister that helped me in this regard doesn’t know the purpose for which I intend to use it I have prayed about it and it has been revealed to me that you can make judicious use of the resources for its intended purpose.

My late husband earned these funds, Twelve Million Six Hundred Thousands United State Dollars ($12,600,000.00 USD)but he died in a plane crash and left everything behind for me and I will join him soon due to my ill health. Due to my infertility resulting from medical problems I became barren. God has a reason for everything. I would want you to contact my lawyer for guidelines below.”

She should use some of her funds to hire a ghost writer. Bless her heart.

• lulu says:

Omg I love replying to these quacks!!!! Mth please. Post the email address 😉

• melthehound says:

Really Lulu? I never do but you can have some fun if you like 😉

Here is the email it came from ( Mrs. Teressa Moore ) and here is the contact info for her ‘barrister’

(Barrister Michael Furness
        Email: (bar.micfurness at yahoo dot co dot uk)
        Telephone: +447012977277)

You have in my post the full text of the email…