Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New Jerey

Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New Jersey

It’s chat time.  In tonight’s episode the entire cast goes to Arizonae to celebrate Melissa’s birthday.  This is the second season in the row that the New Jersey ladies aren’t leaving the United States.  The rest of the world thanks Bravo.

So far this season, Teresa has made up with Caroline, Melissa, Melissa again, Kathy, and then Jacqueline – in that order.  This is the mid-season lull before the storm.  By now Jennifer Dalton must have known that she didn’t make the cut  as a housewife, and Penny would have been licking her lips at the thought of all the airtime she was getting.  Little did she know she was being set up as the season’s villain.

But first we’ll have to sit through more of Caroline trying to get Al to relax, Joey fretting about his sister, and Jacqueline – being, well, Jacqueline.

This episode sounds like it will be easy on everyone’s blood pressure, which is just what we need for end of the summer filler.  Big Brother is bad enough!

AZGirl has also sent a photo of Pepper.  Enjoy!

pepperresize

____________________________________

This entry was posted in Let's Chat, New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

267 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New Jerey

1. lillybee says:

AZ, what an adorable dog.

2. melthehound says:

Pepper looks right at home, doesn’t she?

3. jeang says:

Oh that Pepper, what an adorable little scamp.

4. cusi77 says:

I don’t do Facebook because I can’t follow

Oo I see why Mr AZ couldn’t resist her, what a cutie!

6. cusi77 says:

True that these crowd can’t leave the Country and stay out of trouble…

7. Kat From Ohio says:

caroline is so weird. that marriage is a headscratcher

Many are! 😉

• Laineylainey says:

If I were Al, hearing my spouse saying things like what Da Dan says about him…on national t.v., “he sacrificed his whole life for his family and that’s no way to live.” That would bug me…gee, criticize much, Don? You sayin’ Allie lived his life all wrong, and you want to fix him now? You didn’t complain when he provided for your family, when you ate, when you had a roof over yourses headses, cars to drive, clothes to wear…suddenly he is living his life all wrong??!! “That’s no way to live”…seems a little harsh. How about, “thanks for everything, Al!”

8. windycitywondering2 says:

Oh why didn’t the Manzo/Laurita clan take the broken plane an omen and just stay home!

9. windycitywondering2 says:

So Melissa gets to play sick victim on the trip…. Richie really needs to STFU!

10. cusi77 says:

Just in the middle of nowhere this people are not to be an embarrassment and troublemakers to the great people from New Jersey.

11. windycitywondering2 says:

They are all afraid that their “secrets” will come out…..hehehe

12. lulu says:

Poor bat says get me the frick away from these people!!

13. lulu says:

Omg juicy lol!!!!

14. lulu says:

Awwwwww Pepper!!!!!!!!! AZgirl!!!!!!!! I’ll take her she’s no match for the governor!

15. lulu says:

Is this medium wearing a wig?

16. lulu says:

Yes Melissa its all about u

17. lulu says:

Jeff goldblum cries!?!?!?!

18. VV says:

I’m on my way home.

RHONJ Night!
    This is kind of irritating me…”
    ~Milania

19. lillybee says:

I want the medium to talk to Al’s dad and find out why he was killed.

20. windycitywondering2 says:

Poor Rosie – why is no one comforting her?

• Noelle says:

I agree, I feel for Rosie.

What did I miss? Rosie seemed fine ?

• Laineylainey says:

During the seance. K was crying, but so was sister Ro. No one gave her any love!

Oh ok — Rosie I think gets treated ‘like one of
          the guys’ — and I think Kathy putting her face in her hands made it more dramatic. To those there as well. Not just us

Jmho

But we know how much they both loved their dad 😦

21. lulu says:

Dear state of Arizona and AZgirl I’m soo sorry these idiots are in your state.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I always feel bad for the other people who go to the resorts at the same time these morons do – I would want my money back!

• Rebecca says:

We’re still in disarray. Sheriff Babeau has a HAZMAT crew out there as we speak.

I thought the state of Arizona had the largest # of other states’ expats there — I.e. hardly any are ‘native’ to AZ

I could be wrong of course

22. Kat From Ohio says:

wow that was really great. i was impressed by that medium

• Noelle says:

Some mediums can really blow you’re mind.
      I’m skeptical. Most are fake.
      I do believe there are true mediums, though. 😉

• Laineylainey says:

Like the Long Island medium?

• Noelle says:

Yes, Teresa Caputo. She’s (imo) the real deal.
          Not many like her.
          She ‘scares’ herself!! xx

• nyc mama says:

I had a reading by her many years ago, before she became famous. She is amazing and is the real deal! What she told us was incredible, down to a phrase that one family member used to say to me as a little girl that no one but myself and my mother remembered and it was in a different language. She is also incredibly warm and funny. A few other friends had readings by her and she was spot on with them as well. I love her!!!

23. lulu says:

I would like to see pepper chew through one of megos shoes just so she could blame Tre.

24. cusi77 says:

Melissa looks sick

• Noelle says:

I know when I feel sick, the first thing I do is jump in my bikini and lay in the sun.
      Sure cure! OY

• cusi77 says:

Haha! I guess when Melissa has not make up looks sick… Like everyone else!

One of my sisters is like “yellowish” skin, if she arrives to a Hospital without make up, she risks to be put in a wheel chair an enter to a surgery room, Haaha!

• VV says:

Is she that good of an actress 🙄 or was she avoiding going to this burning thingy meeting? I think the latter because she didn’t want to put her emotions and make a commitment to put things behind her.

I’m sorry and it’s not my “OBSESSION” but bit*h looks sick.

Why the antibiotics !!!!! Just say NO!

25. lulu says:

You had three babies!?!? So that means you no longer feel pain!?!?

26. melthehound says:

How many episodes of this crapfest are left? Is it REALLY just Half over?

• VV says:

I read on the blog above. We are about 1/2 way there.

• melthehound says:

PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHuck.

• Noelle says:

I need to spend my extra time catching up on ‘Supernatural!’
        I really believe I’m out of the Bravo crap after tonight.
        I’m not even interested in Top Chef. To Bravo’ed and feeling done!

“…To Bravo’ed OUT…”
          Silly me, I thought this next feel good epi was…like 2 shows before the finale!?
          I just can’t anymore,
          NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE!!!!

With girls’ going back to school, and almost ready to return to work, I will be more selective with my “me” time. And that’s NO more Bravo!
          Far more better things to engage in.

• cusi77 says:

NooOooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooo
        Please…

27. VV says:

Is Joey STILL BLAMING TERESA!!!!!??

BRAINWASHED BY MEHO!

28. VV says:

Oh Joey, you’re so naive. It’ll take a micro second for your wife to make sure those thoughts about your sister are gone gone GONE!!!
    #melissawearsthepantsinthegorgahouse

29. melthehound says:

The sad part, I didn’t even have to watch and I know what happened. Not a damn thing. Nothing new anyway.

30. VV says:

OMG! AZ! That dog is living the life!

31. LavaLady says:

Thought I would check out the VMA’s since they are being held very close to where my daughter lives in Brooklyn. Miley Cyrus is a complete idiot IMHO. Sorry, really dislike her.

32. designernailsdiana says:

Jeff you’ll have a short blog tomorrow.

33. plainviewsue says:

I enjoyed the episode. Could of done without all of Richie’s Talking Heads (seriously, he gets more than Kathy) and his constant cursing. But I was touched when the medium spoke. I am surprised that Melissa’s dad didn’t come thru. That would of been the best. He could of contradicted all that she is writing about!!!

Of course, Wacko Jacko had to ruin it at the end. For the love of god, when Teresa used the word karma, she was not talking about Nicholas. OMG, are you serious? The woman is in serious need of therapy.

• LavaLady says:

When I first heard Teresa say that I though to myself Uh Oh. I truly don’t think she meant anything except the saying we have all said “What goes around, comes around” but I knew Jac would pick up on it and bring it up again. I just knew it.

Haven’t we all said something we wish we could take back. I once made a stupid remark about only children, referring to my husband, who is an only child. The problem is a made it in front of two people who were mothers to only children. I still cringe to this day.

• Laineylainey says:

She acts and sounds like a guilty person.

• Noelle says:

Teresa is not articulate.
      I believe in my being, she absolutely was NOT referring to Nick!
      (According to everyone else on the show, she’s an idiot, dingbat, shallow, dumb, stupid…blah…)

Yet, She really is Blamed for everything!!
      Their troubles, downfalls and behind every negative they come in contact with!?!
      WTF?
      She’s an evil genuis!!! NOT!
      They seem to think they can have their cake and eat it too!
      How again are you on the show, Marcos’, Wafishies?? hmmm…..
      Interesting! NOT!

• ITA – Teresa was not talking about a big stinking karma pie being served to Wacky Jacky’s son. LOL, I immediately thought of Ashley!. Wacky looked like she got gut punched because she did connect that innocent remark with something in her own behavior that may be nagging her conscious. So I have to wonder WHY the Lauritas think it was Nicholas that Teresa was referring to, because I just don’t think Chris’ mind would go there without being barraged with Wacky guilt.

34. Rebecca says:

Is this episode worth me changing the channel away from the Star Trek movie I have seen 30 times?

37. VV says:

In case anybody cares, Jac also mentions on another tweet that she had to ask Tre TWICE about the Karma comment.

@JacLaurita: T and I were in a better place at that time but we still had a few things we still needed to work out.

Original Message:

• melthehound says:

Jac, just sit down and STFU. You got a free vacation away from Nicolas.. Quit yer bitching…

You tell her MTH!!!! 😛

• VV says:

I smell Twitter rant in Jac’s part today. I hope I’m wrong.
        Teresa Tweeted that they were all invited to the VMAs. Somebody asked Jac if they were all invited to the VMAs, Jac replied that was not true. HOWEVER, Ashlee was invited?????? !!!!!! Why would they invite Ashlee? Isn’t this odd. I think LuniJac forgot to take her meds.

• Amalfi says:

Ashley blogs for Buzzfeed. Also, Melissa was there….

• VV says:

Melissa was there really? 🙄 🙄 🙄 She’s been tweeting about it for a few days now.

My point was that Teresa said they were all invited and Jac saying they were not.

Good for Ashlee if she has a job.

You know VV,
              Why cause a headache where there’s none!? (Jac)

Isn’t Jac the one who kicked Teresa out of her life?!! So T must beg, beg and beggg to be let back in to Bedlam??

No Thank you, have a nice day!

She works for buzzfeed!?!? That just ruined my day/ my week!!!

I love that site. She doesn’t have the cojones to write for them. She barely graduated college with summer school too

Man that upsets me
            😈😈

Woopsie she didn’t go to college what on earth was I smoking 🚬🚬
              High school I meant HS

38. VV says:

Does Joey really think we viewers are gonna buy that HE worked a deal with the resort? BRAVO PAID FIR THIS SH*T!!! Gees he’s so dumb!

• Laineylainey says:

I caught that. He is trying to sound like a high roller.

I was turning all kinds of Red, …SloJo:
      Do us a favor and yourself little guy….STFU!

We’ve had this sitch with EVERY HW franchise and Every Trip

Nothing new, just more fun to lash out at Joey for !

Cause Tre arranged and paid for lake George

• VV says:

If Tre had said it. My comment would be the same. The point is Bravo we know it’s you not them who pays for these trips. Some are a little more discreet in their way of saying it, like ” I found this place that is great” Joey had to AMP it by saying “HE” worked a deal …

39. Amalfi says:

I was watching the VMAs and missed the first go around and am only catching part of NJ now. I have to say Richy’s reaction to thinking he was communicating with his dad was sweet and about as sincere as I have witnessed him be. Granted that bar was set pretty low…

40. VV says:

When I’m sick, I’m not hungry….just sayin’

41. VV says:

Also, when I’m sick, I don’t put lotion and sunbathe in the outdoors by the pool.

• KTinCT says:

She said that this is the worst pain she ever felt……Seriously?! She did have three babies – natural or not, even c-sections involve immense pain, not even comparable to a sore throat.

• Laineylainey says:

Haha! Lil drama queen. Baby Queen.

• VV says:

She said that while displaying all the prescription medication bottles and taking pill to ad “credibility” to her fake illness.

• KTinCT says:

And I’m pretty sure that she watched the episode and again saw herself as the poor, sick victim on her birthday….What a fool she is

• Laineylainey says:

We will probably get to read all about it in her blog.

• VV says:

I think she’s gonna write about what a great time she had at VMAs…………….and about how she almost died of this mysterious disease she had during the trip.

She’s one greasy snake…

• VV says:

Just watched that scene again and Melissa does have a hospital band and she is flashing it at every minute she can for the camera. She didn’t look that sick to me. She was eating and sunbathing.

VV,
          I spoke ^^^about her “illness”….blah…blah,
          I think she did NOT want to meet with the medium. Hmmmm…
          Next day… Did not want to hike, either. (She has stated before she hates to sweat?…)
          Just throwing out observations….

• VV says:

She may have felt better by the time of the medium talk ( I agree ) She chose not to go. They weren’t in that resort for too long. We know these Bravo trips are just “very very very” short and done for filming only.

42. VV says:

I think that was Bravo’s way of calling Melissa out on her “sickness”.

43. VV says:

Teresa said “I don’t want it to come back to MY DAUGHTERS” YOU MORON!!!

Jac … I just can’t!!!!! Teresa was talking about herself and didn’t say that would come back to your kids she her HER DAUGHTERS…. and Chris Lurkita is adding fuel by perpetuating this LIE. However, I think it’s because Jac and Chris practice their little script before the scene…

44. nyc mama says:

I just watched the last 15 minutes of NJ for the first time this year. IMO Teresa’s comment was inappropriate at best to someone who is dealing with an child who is ill or a passive-aggressive dig at worst. She would do herself wonders if she would learn to self-edit. Back to not watching, it looks like little has changed.

Hi NYC-mama!

• nyc mama says:

oops, Hey Lainey Lainy *waving* Hope you and your beautiful daughter and family are well!

• Laineylainey says:

We are! We are! Hope you and yours are fine, too!!❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕

• nyc mama says:

Thanks, all well on this end. I thought one of the fur babies hit the post comment button climbing on my lap which is why I had the oops in here. She apparently wanted to say hi too!

• melthehound says:

Well, let’s see…. Teresa and Joe are likely to get a vacation at club fed… Who is going to suffer? Could it be their daughters? I think people, including the Jacalope, read WAY too much into things that Teresa says.

• nyc mama says:

Perhaps, but under the circumstances most people would err on the side of sensitivity and as I said self-edit but Teresa isn’t the brightest bulb so take it from whence it comes. Apparently they spoke so who knows what was said. As I said that was my first and only viewing this year. U don’t suffer fools gladly and there are too many on this show.

Sadly T’s children will suffer but it has nothing to do with karma and everything to do with the actions of their parents.

• melthehound says:

I just think that for anyone to draw the conclusion that she was talking about Nicolas is a HUGE stretch. That’s all.

• nyc mama says:

You might be right, and most of us wouldn’t have gone there but I think because of Nick’s illness she might be over sensitive as many people who are going through trauma are. In this case it is her child so I can see how she went there and took T’s words as she did.

• Rebecca says:

She’s not overly sensitive to her child or she wouldn’t leave him for days and weeks at a time. Her storyline is to complain about Teresa.

• nyc mama says:

I disagree, imo false equivilencies. One can leave their child for periods of time, many people with children with certain illness do and it is not as if he is on his deathbed (thankfuly), and still be sensitive about what others say and their perception may not be yours but it is theirs.

• VV says:

Arizona trip was a 12 days after tummy tuck…I mean she just got home and had to leave again …

• nyc mama says:

Seems that she was fulfilling her contractural obligations. I don’t see the big deal. I would feel differently if he was on life support or terminal but for her to go away for another few days is not a big deal imo. She didn’t go to Europe for a month, only AZ for a few days. But I don’t have any disdain for Jack or any of them. A benefit of not watching this season.

• VV says:

I was replying to Rebecca, who commented about leaving her kid.
                    An absent parent is an absent parent to a kid, whether you are down the street or in Siberia. Geography is not the issue.

• nyc mama says:

Forgot to add that many times it is recommended by doctors that caregivers get away for periods of time for their own well being especially if they have people that can step in and help which Jacqueline seems to have.

• Laineylainey says:

NYC, that is very true. However those breaks are for those who are the main caretaker 24/7, I think. Jac herself has said that he leaves the house for 8 hours a day. Granted, he is getting therapy and I’m sure she stands at the ready should he/they need her. I honestly don’t think it’s so bad if she has good qualified child care for him and CJ. Since they have chosen for this show to be their main source of income. I see it as “she’s working”…the tummytuck? WEll she probably didn’t have to pay for it…so why not go for it? Back to karma, she knows she is highly criticized for how she appears to spend her time…on twitter… Which is why she said she has plenty of time to tweet, her baby is gone 8 hours a day. She is sensitive to criticism about Nick. But guess what? I do not like being criticized about my parenting, either. That’s why I’m not on a reality show!!!

• nyc mama says:

LOL. Same here LL, I am happy to be an unknown. I just have a lot of empathy for her because I know how difficult it is having a friend who is raising 3 boys, 2 of which are on the autism spectrum and his wife abandoned them because she couldn’t handle it. Anyone who deals with this and other illness’ with their children gets my respect and I try not to judge them. But she put herself out there so it is to be expected. Just my humble opinion and I am aware not everyone agrees with me and that most on this board do not like her. Personally, I just choose to not criticize how others caregive unless they do something blatantly bad. I am lucky, I haven’t walked in her shoes.

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, NYC mama…I hear you. We need your opinions,sorry if you felt pounced on…really sorry about that. Jac has her history here, she’s not disliked for no reason…with me it was from the first time i saw her talking about and then interacting with her then minor child. I couldn’t believe my eyes/ears the way she was setting up her kid to look like the bad guy just so she could have a storyline. It disgusted me then and still grosses me out. With that said, not everyone feels the same as I, in fact, I remember folks not even noticing her behavior toward Ashlee. The would say, poor Jac, poor Jac. I was like: huh?! I felt like a crazy woman back then. I am really sorry for your friend, I do wish for her to have some time off. Thanks for sharing that, your compassion for your friend and for others in her position is humbling. I hope you see this, cause I mean it!

But you know, a lot of people like her and support her. And that’s great!! I will try not to be so judgy…it’s not a bad thing to be reminded. Matthew 7:1, “Judge not that ye be not judged”….the bible’s version of “karma”?

Wow the wife abandoned her 3 kids? That is terrible NYC!
                      Your poor friend.

She wasn’t.
            I agree Mel; she was speaking about herself and her girls.
            She doesn’t want “bad mojo” to be transferred to her daughters!!

Like the old lore/f*&ki*g quote…’…sins of the Father….’ lay on their sons’ crap.
            Teresa was brought up old school, I make no judgement on her children!

IMHO, nor should you! ncymama

Exactly NYC- I just think Tre meant well but since we know when she does unrehearsed – she should have not mentioned “kids”.

If I were Tre with 18 healthy babies I would never mention problems with kids to someone who was a close friend of many years and who also struggled for years to have have that child when I and Joe used money we didnt have to go to fertility clinics when we didnt need to

She should have consulted with Heather first

• Noelle says:

How many children do you have in RL?
        Just wondering….
        You seem to know so much on having and raising children…..

Maybe I’ll buy your book!

Yikes it was an opinion and I’ll put a disclaimer in next time.

🚫🚫🚫do not have kids 🚫🚫🚫
          🚫🚫🚫not obsessed with MG🚫🚫🚫

I took care of my cousin’s kids many years ago almost as a nanny, babysat VARIOUS kids from age 12 till I got my worker’s permit, and I have about 30 friends with kids and some with major problems and some just hang their underwears near eachothers’ spouses and get easy pregnancies and easy kids, so we talk, no big whoop.

I was raised strict and am damn proud of it! I’m super strict with my two children- my two dogs — and they adore me. I’m all about structure.
          I read a lot and I know it’s not the same as having a human pop out of my body or adopting one.

I’ll put a disclaimer next time.
          🙋🙋🙋🙇🙇🙇

• VV says:

If Heather is Teresa mouthpiece (I think shes a goid friend), then Marco sisters are Meho mouthpiece. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

45. Laineylainey says:

Kathy said “I DID Everything right. I walked a straight line!” Meaning what? Ro described getting love from their dad..but Rosie didn’t walk the straight line, Kathy??! Is that what you’re saying? Sorry, maybe I’m reading too much into this…their dad chose his words purposefully, IMO. He was saying…”stay close to your siblings, family first…don’t stop speaking to them. I want you and your siblings to ALWAYS talk” He obviously thought SHE needed to hear that from him.

• VV says:

Interesting, have to watch again. Didn’t think about it from this angle. When Kathy is on its my quick break to the kitchen 😉

• nyc mama says:

Probably because of the relationship between her mother and T’s father. He didn’t want to see that happen to his own family and since Kathy is the older daughter and seeming the family caretaker perhaps that is why he chose her to say it to. In his eyes Rosie was his baby girl.

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, plus there was a time, tho Kathy denies it, that Kathy was not 💯% accepting of Rosie.

• nyc mama says:

True, but I don’t think they ever stopped talking. Sounds to me it has more to do with the situation with his wife and her brother than what was going on with his kids. He was trying to avoid having it happen and having history repeat itself because he wasn’t going to be there to help them fix it. We also dont know anything at all about the other relationships (their brothers) so it may have been something to do with that and then of course, let us not forget the elephant in the room, Bravo editing which could misconstrue everything.

• Laineylainey says:

I think what he chose to say to her in that moment when He could have said I love you…was specifically about and for Kathy. Kathy herself said it was their moment for him to say he loved her and THAT’S instead what he chose to say. It was good advice.

• windycitywondering2 says:

Saw it that way too! Rosie was daddy’s little girl and Kathy didn’t like it one bit!! Watching Rosie absorb the message – I saw love and good memories. Watching Kathy – I saw that she wanted 100% of it to be about only herself. IMHO, Kathy has Caroline syndrome.

• Rebecca says:

Waaaaaa! When is it ever about meeeee!

When is it ever NOT about you, Kathy???? She’s so freaking needy!

• Laineylainey says:

Right and when the medium said that their dad was communicating…why was it assumed that he was only talking to Kathy? The spirit said, you will always be my girl…that’s what he said to Rosie in life…one of the last things he said to her. Maybe MAYBE the spirit was addressing Rosie and not Kathy? Or maybe both of them? But K acted like that reading was all about her.

Lainey I have issues because I “walked a very straight line”
      Growing up with my parents and never acted out never started drinking or doing all the stupid teenage stuff kids do and all my asshole friends did.

Now my asshole friends have perfect lives with kids, marriages, and careers and I think it’s unfair because I was the A+ student with scholarships, working
      since I was 12, and the “pretty” one. But my jerkoff cohorts are living happily now. And it annoys me no end.

I’m bitter and I work on it in therapy. I don’t think it’s “fair” and blah blah life isn’t fair blah

But I get what Kathy said. I think she was a “good” daughter, sister, wife, mother. And she wants things in life, more in life. Maybe I feel for her in some way but I know no one likes Kathy – so I stand alone on this 😬
      I get it I think. 👵

• Laineylainey says:

The key…the difference between you and K.W. are your words…”I’m bitter and I work on it…” I am sorry you feel things are unfair, but at least you know this is an area upon which to improve. She does not acknowledge that she is bitter and needs to work on some things.

You’re right Lainey — I do work on it.

I like to soak in pity and bitterness. Something I am working on 🙏🙏✊✊

Hey Chinamoon,
        Sorry what I said ^^^above.

We all have our crosses to bear, and it sucks!
        There are no unicorns, or candy cane lanes. I got that when I was 4yrs.old.
        I Loved my father and in the end..I know he loved me too.

Too bad it took so long. And I’m a little pissed. Still.

In between was not cool.
        I had so many brothers (big family) who wanted to kick my ass, for what..no clue as I was the youngest.
        My favorite brother taught me how to “punch” and I learned well.
        I lied to drs., “We were a OUTSTANDING middle class family.”
        After black eyes, a broken wrist and being hit so hard on the left side of my head, puncturing my eardrum (to this day, only have 10% hearing in my L ear) I was done.
        They pretend …it never happened… My ass!
        I was the pretty one too.

Needless to say they still SUCK. I hate them. My brothers….most, anyways.
        I’ve gone on to long.

46. Rebecca says:

Halfway through the episode and am not impressed with anything. Well, maybe I’m amazed at the ignorance of these idiots.

47. VV says:

@JacLaurita: Nicholas is the best Karma I ever got. I honestly feel he is truly a blessing. :0) I know my husband @chris_laurita agrees. XO

Original Message:

• Rebecca says:

I’m praying that CJ goes to college in Europe and stays there away from that poor excuse of a mother.

• windycitywondering2 says:

WOW! No one said it was a remark directed at Nicholas! Why did she go there? Wacky Jacky is all kinds of sick and I have to wonder how much time has she spent hating on T and ranting about her karma remark – instead of giving love and attention to her sons??

48. VV says:

People are letting Jac have it about the Karma comment.

• Laineylainey says:

Good

• Noelle says:

Who in the fuc**ng world would even assume Teresa was talking about Nic???

Jac!
        She is most definitely a manchurian canididate, or a full blown one!
        Seems to my armchair it’s the latter!

49. VV says:

Andy needs your help.

Need your Q’s for the ‪#‎RHONJ‬ reunion. Make them sharp ad clever for Caroline, Melissa, Jacqueline, Teresa and Kathy. Tell me where you’re from we may use them on the show!

50. djprincessc says:

Anyone who thinks that comment that Teresa made about Karma coming back to HER daughters was insinuating something about Nic to Jaq is a f**king moron!!! Talk about reaching?!?!? Where did Jaq get that from??? Those are HER own insecurities talking. PERIOD.

Did anyone else see Miley Cyrus flabby grandma ass trying to twerk on Robin Thicke. That girl is so desperate it’s beyond sad at this point!

• nyc mama says:

Well then I am apparently one of those f**king morons since as I posted above I can see how Jac could think that.

Night all…

• Laineylainey says:

Nooooooo!!! She don’t mean you!!!

• djprincessc says:

Thanks Lainey!! I’m glad you know what I meant!! 🙂

{{{{HUGS DJ}}}}
            That is all.

• VV says:

If you start reading comments bottom up first, chances are you either repeat something or somebody will take offense at a comment ( I’ve done it) I don’t think the comment was a direct response at anybody but just what crossed her mind at the time.

• nyc mama says:

Actually she did but don’t worry. I have a thicker skin than that and I will be back. Just not to discuss this franchise unless I catch another 15 minutes at some other time and U have an opinion on something. Nite nite… time for me to hit the hay. This effin moron is exhausted. 😉

• djprincessc says:

NYC Mama if you wanna think I was calling you that when I WAS NOT. Go ahead. If I was calling you that I would eggmit it, but I have no reason calling you names when I don’t really even know you. Its not personal at all.

• Laineylainey says:

Sorry, but your last sentence made me giggle. 🙊

• djprincessc says:

I was actually calling Jaq that, at first I couldn’t believe she would say that and thought by now that the show has aired, she would have a change of heart but since she tweeted about karma I’m wrong. Thats why I was calling HER the moron. I think she really is reaching and is insecure.

• nyc mama says:

I didn’t see your post DJ Princess before I posted above but you did. Perhaps you didn’t mean it but if you read you will see what you said.. If you meant the latter then you would have said that Jac is a f**king moron to think that T was talking about Nick, but you didn’t you said anyone who believes it is one. Big difference. But thanks for clarifying.

Doesn’t matter. we are all entitled to our opinions. Now really nite nite.

• djprincessc says:

I actually implied that when I said “where did JAQ get that from” and “she’s really reaching.” But whatever. lol.

• djprincessc says:

Oh ya, and I hadn’t even seen your comment until after you posted that and I scrolled up.

I could NOT Agree MORE!! Dj

51. djprincessc says:

Chismosa!!! Where are you?!??! I wanna talk about Miley Cyrus!!! lol

OMG !! I was just thinking of you
      Sorry crazy day and I hate being on chat if I don’t watch “along” and I had VMAs

Miley needs to SIMMMAH DOWN now
      She is trying SO hard it’s hysterical ! I wish Wendy was on tomorrow because Wendy is the one who called out how off rhythm Miley is when she danced and I think she was off-beat tonight.

I’m sorry, MTV has something against Robin Thicke. He deserved like 12 awards. Maybe Justin got all RHMiami Lea Black and said NO to any awards on Robin.
      His song was IT this summer — NOTHING can compare

Did you like Gaga? I’m a fan. Sue me

Justin is SO full of himself. Ughhh.

Ahhhhhh, why did you all bring it up. 🙂
        I was blissfully oblivious to all of it until I read your posts…then I thought…It can’t be that bad can it…..I was WRONG. So WRONG…..

please…how many glasses of pinot gris will it take to make it go away…..