Brook Ayers Tape – “I’m going to beat her (Vicki’s) ass”

Recaps are going to be a little late -but in the meantime, here’s a link to the audio tapes Brianna mentioned last night on the reunion where Brooks calls Vicki a whore and threatens to beat her ass. ย He was talking to Ryan at the time.

My opinion – both Vicki and Briana are in awful relationships and need to help each other.

Click here for the full audio that RadarOnline postedย HERE

I will add that Brooks was very drunk and not much of what he said made sense – not that it is any excuse.

_____________________________________

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean

_____________________________________

If you will all permit me.. LaineyLainey sent me a picture of LaineyGirl

on the runway… A little bit blurry but I still say, Wow – MTH

LaineyGirl

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

287 Responses to Brook Ayers Tape – “I’m going to beat her (Vicki’s) ass”

1. Donna says:

Good Morning

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. cusi77 says:

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean!

RHONY filming….I’ll let you know if I find out where.

5. melthehound says:

Happy Birthday QueenButterBean ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope it’s a great one for you!

6. Stars99 says:

Sorry you guys… After watching the show and completing my first draft of the recap… I had to step away from it for a while because it was such a yucky show… Unfortunately, I fell asleep… and didn’t wake up in time to complete it for this morning… I just wasn’t up for an all nighter last night… I was just so appalled by the show… ugh…

And… Happy Birthday to the Queenie of all the Butter Beanies!

• lulu says:

Completely understand. That was disturbing!!! With is wrong with Vicki!?!?! Awesome business woman but a nightmare in relationships the men she chooses!!! Btw what does she say about Lauri I couldn’t hear over the ooooo’s.

• Rebecca says:

I think Andy asked Vicky if Lauri could come back to work for her at Coto Insurance and Vicky said Lauri was to busy working “on her back” or something like that. The whole show is a blur.

• lori says:

Understandable! After watching the show I felt dirty for having watched it.

• AZGirl says:

Completely understand. That was a tough show to watch.

7. SoutheastVA says:

Happy Birthday QueenButterBean!

Who leaked the Brooks tape? Are Brianna and Ryan so low that they’d throw Vicki under the bus to take the spotlight off of Ryan’s deplorable behavior? Brianna needs to be taught you only have one mom. Vicki’s a pill but she seems better than a lot of moms and she’s willing to help Brianna and her husband in so many ways. I think they are ungrateful entitled snots.

• missusmc says:

I don’t look at it that way. I look at it as this: nothing that was said last night, or leaked to the media, has not been said to Vicki first. I think Brianna truly is afraid for her mom. So she’s trying to publicly shame her into stop seeing brooks. Unfortunately, were also seeing the cycle of abuse from generation to generation in Vicki and Brianna. Brianna, like Vicki, recognizes it in others, but is blind to her own situation. Brianna is the product of her upbringing. She was raised to accept that she is “less than” because Vicki did. It’s all very sad, very real, and very un-entertaining. Just like New Jersey is too real with the family dynamics, this show is now, too. I feel nothing but sadness for Vicki and Brianna now.

• ^^Are Brianna and Ryan so low…^^^^

Right and Vicki allowed it. She sat there nodding as Brianna blamed her mother for Ryan’s temper tantrum. sad.

8. Sus says:

First of all, I hate the word ain’t. I was always taught it wasn’t a word!

I’m glad the recording was released. Briana and Ryan have overreacted if that’s the worse part of the tape. People say things like that all the time without meaning they are really going to beat someone’s ass. I tell my husband I’m going to kill him at least once a week. I’ve never laid a hand on him in anger. We’re supposed to give Ryan’s behavior a break because he was stressed and he was traumatized over how Vicki keeps her house but we KNOW that Brooks is a woman beater from that tape?

The Hate Briana Express Train is now boarding.

I do not think adult children should hold their parents hostage and that’s exactly what Briana is doing. I haven’t liked her since her smug smile when she told Vicki she eloped on camera. She was loving how upset Vicki was. I have no problem with the elopement but she didn’t need to embarrass Vicki like that. She knew Vicki would be upset and she could have told her off camera.

Briana’s behavior at the reunion sickened me. I don’t care if Brooks is the Devil. You don’t scream the F word on TV numerous times. I am embarrassed for her.

Did Ryan tape Brooks with the intention of proving he’s a bad guy or did he tape Brooks with the intention of padding his income with a check from Radar Online?

Some people think they are funnier than they really are.. They tell dirty jokes about penis size. On our honeymoon, we were invited to sit at the Captain’s table. The Captain told a dirty joke about oral sex. It was inappropriate but doesn’t make him the devil.

I think Briana may have some resentment at being told to keep her virginity at the same time Vicki was screwing around. I still don’t give her a pass after what I saw last night. It was disgusting.

I want to hear the part of the tape where Brooks told Ryan that he needed to beat Briana. I might change my opinion if that part is released. I’m sure Radar Online is going to milk it for all it’s worth.

• Rebecca says:

My nephew’s best man gave a 5 minutes toast to the bride’s boobs at his wedding. It happens.

I don’t think Brianna is happy with her life and is blaming her mother for setting a bad example. That’s just my personal, non-psychoanalyst opinion.

• Rebecca says:

Disclaimer: the best man is a research doctor curing breast cancer right now. He knows his boobs. I did buy him a Toastmasters mug for Christmas, so maybe he got the hint.

• Sus says:

LOL @ your nephew.

I completely agree with your personal non-psychoanalyst opinion. I’m convinced she got married because Colby dumped her, got married very fast and then was having a baby. It stings a lot when your first love dumps you and moves on quickly.

• plainviewsue says:

These two women are in desperate need of intense therapy.

• plainviewsue says:

Sus, I love your post 1000 times!!!!! Agree with every word of it.

I also felt so dirty and icky while watching this. Kind of like are we really supposed to be watching something so personal??????

I can never or would want to ever defend Brooks, but he was obviously very drunk. Why was Ryan taping this????? That is beyond creepy.

Briana always has that smirk on. Even after Tamra (who was the only one to defend Lydia against Briana on the couch) said about the wine and the mud. She made that ridiculous smirk. She needed to apologize to Lydia right then and there. Just say that Ryan was wrong.

Vicki and her brother Billy know that Ryan is a loose cannon. Billy even said that at Vicki’s party, how Ryan’s controlling behavior has to stop. I wish Andy would of brought that up, but then Briana would of cried again and say he can’t be discussed.

Thank you Ryan for serving our country, but if I had a daughter and you were married to her, I’d be scared sh*tless for her. You can tell that Vicki is scared of him as well.

• Sus says:

Oh! I forgot about Ryan and Fairy Dust Lady. I understand why Briana didn’t want to talk badly about her husband when he wasn’t there to defend himself. That still doesn’t mean it’s okay to let Ryan’s behavior go.

For Briana to say that she wasn’t talking about Fairy Dust Lady when she said she had to clean mud and wine off the couch is laughable. Even if Fairy Dust Lady did get mud and wine on the couch, it doesn’t excuse Ryan’s behavior. He was big jerk that night and there is no defense to it. It were my husband, whether he was serving our country or not, I would have turned to Lydia and said I was apologizing on behalf of him.

As someone else said a few weeks ago, it’s a good thing Mahoof didn’t sit on the couch!

• I began to think something was wrong with Ryan when they showed him installing video cameras all around Vicki’s house. My mother would never let a son-in-law control her house like that!

• Catseye says:

He seems to have crossed a lot of boundaries, even having the nerve to call Vicki a “bitch” to her face, whilst living under her roof. Very low-class and ill-mannered, on top of having a volatile temper.

• Jules says:

Vicki admitted in that episode or the next or on WWL that she asked Ryan to install the cameras. So that was blown up to more than it was.

Good morning everyone. It’s hump day eve. ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait to read at lunch. Have a great day.

10. Lulu says:

Good morning!!!! Hope everyoneโ€™s day is going great!!! My little Aiden is 3 months old ;( it goes by too quick. The governor found his inner combative almost 3YO voice. Next Sunday is his birthday the 8th. Iโ€™m still trying to figure out what to buy him that wonโ€™t hurt when we accidentally step on it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The exchange between Brianna and Vicki was sad. The snake needs to slither away and never come back.

Need advice!!! Long story short my DH dropped his cell phone cracking the screen. The cell phone repair shop said the screen would arrive 4 days later. I already paid in advance their reviews on yelp are all good. Eight days later tons of excuses I asked for a refund. The owner became combative told me to take him to small claims court and that he will win. That he will refund the cost to repair and give me the screen when it arrives. I have no reason to believe it was ordered or that he will call me when the screen arrives. After digging further lots of people are in my circumstance and worse!! What are my rights and what can I do.

I wrote this before the new blog

• Rebecca says:

1 – Get your phone back.
      2 – Find out if you were speaking to the owner or a disgruntled employee.
      3 – Take it to places that sell the phones. Occasionally the techies do it as a side business.

• lulu says:

Have phone I didn’t allow him to “hold” it. It was the jerk owner. Found another place in town that will do it. Today he changed his tune. I asked for the tracking number he gave it to me hopefully he is not FOS. Ugh!!!

I replied on the last blog…

• lulu says:

Thank u TT!!!!! I used my debit card so unfortunately my only option is small claims. I spoke with a lawyer he told me that best option is to bug him each day ;). If that fails bbb, ftc, attorney general, etc. Unfortunately he knows all too well about the repair place. He can’t go to any detail but I’m not the first to call him ;(

• kendo says:

I broke the screen on my HTC Inspire. I have AT&T, no insurance, so I went to Walmart and bought a 9.95 phone that I could put my sim card in. It worked fine as a temporary phone. Then I went on ebay and bought a replacement LCD ($8.95) and tried to do myself. Got to a certain point and didn’t have correct tool to remove broken LCD, so I took to computer repair guy with all my pieces and he finished. Charged $50. He charges $100 to replace broken screens. It’s a lot more involved than you would think to replace. I was amazed at the number of pieces you have to remove. Videos on youtube show you how.

How annoying Lulu I think just wait on it.
      Despite the mess, you may just get the screen

I’m so scared because on the news last night they said SO MANY apps that are extremely popular track things about you on your phone. Like my favorite app of all time- Shazam, and then Pandora and some games ones.

I don’t have location allowed on my phone. So I hope that protects

I see “cell phone/ screen repair” shops opening up a LOT around me

• Jules says:

give me his number and I will call several times a day demanding he refund you.
      CALL to have tracking number delivered directly to you.

11. Rebecca says:

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean!

You share a birthday with “Race Your Mouse Day.” Say cheese!

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean! May you have long and joyful life!

13. trudie says:

Happy, happy day Queen. May it be fabulous from beginning to end!

14. lulu says:

Ow ow!!!!! Laineylainey!!!!!!!! Your daughter is so pretty!!!!!!!

Happy happy birthday the queen of all butter beans!!!!

LAINEY!!!!! OMG!!!!

I had to figure out what was going on! Okay, the blog was updated with LaineyGirl pic, glad I’m not responsible for that blur, but she looks GREAT! Isn’t it funny that one of the early modeling jobs she has in in a location that is owned by a BH housewife – in a location we have seen on the show AND tied to filming with The Shahs? Wild.

I know. Three degrees before separation. Is that how it goes?

Tarts that is just CRAAAAAAAZY

!!!!

IT IS FUNNY, TT. Surreal. She and I have sat together on the couch watching The BH housewives, and OMG, I DVR’d all the Shahs of sunset for her, because that was our fave to watch together. Even if this is it and her connection to them goes no further,…YOU KNOW she and I were all tingly when it first happened. texts saying “Mom! Mom!! You are gonna freak out!!” Whodda thunk it? I’m so glad I could share it with you guys as nobody in my real life gives two figs about Bravo. hee hee!!! Well we give maybe two or three figs, right? LOL!! One fig? One and half figs?

How exciting, huh? You can see Gretchen and Pattie Stanger on the right and across from them I can make out Mike’s (from Shah’s) pretty girlfriend. She sad the cast of Shah’s was right on the front row, but I don’t see them.

Lainey – your daughter is drop dead gorgeous.

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean!. LaineyLainey’s girl is beautiful. Wow. Legs a mile long.
    @Rebecca: You did not get any rain last night? We were hit with a downpour and flooding. Lightning was crazy.
    Please explain to me how Vicki could sit next to Brooks after hearing about the tape. Then hug him? Vicki has some really serious self esteem issues. When she said “I hate my life right now” I almost started to cry. She really needs to see a therapist along with Brianna. I understand how frustrated Brianna must feel but she should not use her son as a way to get back at her mother. That is wrong.
    Still miss NJ yesterday.
    Pepper starts Intermediate classes at PetsMart. Should be a nightmare. Cujo on the loose attacking other dogs. Can’t wait.

• melthehound says:

Cujo? That sweet puppy? ๐Ÿ˜†

• Rebecca says:

Not a drop was to be found in “the vortex.”

• lulu says:

Az not that sweet sweet sweet puppy on the blog yesterday! Why she looks so innocent! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Don’t know how true it is but I’ve heard that will people say things while drunk its info in their subconscious that comes out. So if Vicki wants to go with Brooks was drunk & didn’t mean it she needs to think again. How can she believe in someone that told her SIL to beat his wife? That line was in Color Purple when Celee-Whoppie told Harpo he needs to whip Sophia-Porsha cause that’s what she was used to. Very sad.

AZGirl tell Pepper your friends are cheering her on.

Yes, AZ Girl long legs…she got those from her daddy. You should see him in heels. just kidding. TOTALLY KIDDING.

So true about about the whole Vicky, Brianna, Brooks deal. Highly dysfunctional and destructive.

17. Amalfi says:

Lainey!! What a pretty baby girl you have. How wonderful for her.

Lainey – that’s one beautiful daughter you have there, even blurry! Wishing her much luck in her career.

Happy b-day to QBB. As a gift I’m sending you 25 degrees of this horrible heatwave Huskerland is currently suffering. If you want more, please don’t be afraid to ask!

RHOC – so glad it’s over. That whole Briana/Vicki/Brooks thing was so . . . weird. Adjectives to describe Vicki – weak (no Heather, she is not strong), insecure, needy, would rather be with a loser than be alone, will go under the knife to make her appearance more appealing to that loser, constantly asking for reassurance (I’m pretty? I’m I fat?, etc.) and believing everything that comes out of the loser’s mouth, lying about her relationship with loser (they talk and see each other still) and when this loser looks at you, he sees dollar signs, not your beauty. No wonder she hates her life. She would rather live in denile land than face what everyone is trying to make her see. Then do it already.

Vicki – if Brooks is what you want regardless of what your family and friends say, then I say go for it and let things fall where they may. One of two things will happen – you and Brooks will live happily everafter, but you might be without friends or family or he will be seen for the loser that he is and hopefully you will be able to walk away with everything you went into the relationship with. It’s your call – woman up and make it. I’m over it.

Hey Husker, got any news???!

Husker I said pretty much the same thing last night. I think she only values herself as a successful biz woman and that’s it. I don’t know if this stems from her childhood or her first marriage but something is wrong w/her. She doesn’t need any man right now. She needs a psychiatrist. A professional needs to dig out from her what she’s holding onto or lacking. It’s something.

Thanks HuskerHunny! There are no other shots of her actually walking (that we know of) the runway. I think it’s a cool shot of the chandelier, too.

Wouldn’t you hate it if people pitied you. Poor Vicki. I feel so sorry for her with this whole Brooks and Brianna thing. The gal can’t win. So she’s trading abusive controlling men, for an somewhat abusive (ok, maybe RUDE is a better word) inconsiderate daughter who treats her like a fool on national telly. It’s sad and pitiful.

19. plainviewsue says:

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean!!

I’m a huge Gaga fan despite her oddness —

Jill you know what i WANT to say here. But I shall refrain and just run to the bathroom instead

Next up, mark my words: Madonna ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• VV says:

Lady Gaga vs Madonna. Many in the gay community prefer Madonna. If that feud is still going on…My guess Madonna turn down and Andy invited Lady Gaga and she accepted instead.

I think he’s still going to go for madonna.

The gays love Kylie and Cher as well and they’ve been on.

Andy is going for ALL of them. I hope some turn him down. The ego boost i can’t take it !

Can’t stand Madonna, never could. Can’t sing, can’t dance, can’t act. Not a drop of originality, so desperate. WHY do gay men love her? Andy would have dodged a bullet by not getting that get…Madonna’s a lousy interview, imo.

• melthehound says:

Holy crap! Hell has frozen over… I.T.A. ๐Ÿ˜€

Kit I wrote a whole aria to madonna the other night on here discussing the (gross) VMAs to DJ

Madonna is my favorite in terms of sense of rhythm. Better than j-Ho, Paula Abdul, all of them. She has grace and rhythm which most of them don’t. I live to see her dance !
            But I know most don’t care for her – I’m just an 80s music whore FOREVER!!!
            Lol

I only agree with the can’t act part…don’t care for her personally, but I admire Madonna’s overall business plan and all she’s achieved musically.

21. California35 says:

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean!!!

And

You go Laney ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy Birthday Queen Butterbean!

Lainey Lainey – Lainey Girl is gorgeous!

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks, BB. ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃShe’s out pounding the pavement in L.A. Fingers crossed.

Briana and Vicki could both use some therapy, individual and joint, to figure out why they are drawn to the wrong kind of men. There’s probably a reason why her former boyfriend decided to end it with Briana. I would be more afraid of Ryan than Brooks. JMO

• VV says:

I’m glad I’m stopped watching OC. These shows are getting out if hand. I never for once believe Briana was the voice of reason as she was called during last season reunion. She married down and I don’t care he is a Marine, I don’t care he was very upset. You do not treat a Senior citizen AND a guest AND a female the way he did.

I said that about Vicki upthread BB. I think Ryan is a physical threat and Brooks is a monetary threat.

25. VV says:

Picture of Melissa from S3 (I think). Her face looks different. See how her cheeks when she smiles do make a deep definition. Not so much after plastic surgeon did whatever he/she did.

People-they never let the whole link post!!! Copy and paste time!!!!

Just a note, the picture from the RH Bravo page is completely photoshopped! Everyone in that pic looks way better than they do IRL or on the screen. Most of the pics in mags are photoshopped so you can’t really use that as a base.

• VV says:

Argghh… I’ll find and post later. I’m in a hurry right now be back later sorry ๐Ÿ˜”

None of these work for me

๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• VV says:

Chianina, to you it won’t matter because you’ll say she looks the same ๐Ÿ˜˜
          Finally…Posted link below.

I see a nose job. Her tip is definitely less wide but everyone, their dogs, their spiders, their great aunts gets these ‘semis’ nowadays. I almost don’t count them ! To me they’re as ubiquitous as the fillers !

And they ALL deny deny deny. Not just your devil ! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ด

• melthehound says:

Well, all of my my great aunts are dead, The dog has never had a ‘semi’ and neither have I. Saying it doesn’t count is as ridiculous as ‘almost pregnant’.

I said “almost” and sorry, just MHO as I’m allowed to have based on every single reality star and legitimate star I see these days.

• melthehound says:

My point is if they’ve been cut and stitched back together to change something, they’ve had surgery. Including your girl Melissa. You’re the one that said, ‘semi’ didn’t count. It ALL counts. Even the fillers and botox. So perhaps you shouldn’t let yourself be offended when someone says something about that kind of comment.

• djprincessc says:

How do fillers and botox count as surgery?!?!

• djprincessc says:

Ummmm. Surgery is where you get put under general anesthesia and they cut into your skin and remove or fix whatever the problem is. For botox and fillers you are wide awake sitting in the chair and done in like 10 minutes, not just any quack can do it if you want to be safe. Don’t really understand your point but seeing as your not a woman I guess I can see how you wouldn’t know how it works. Go into a plastic surgeons office or any doctors office and they will definitely tell you that surgery and botox or fillers are NOT the same and are ALTERNATIVES to plastic surgery.

I said I “almost” don’t count them. Again.

I’ll remember for the next time I’m ‘offended’, which im sure will come soon, thanks ๐Ÿ™‹

โ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ชโ–ช
                  DJ— they’re not the same. You’re not cutting, opening, breaking bone and/or cartilage, no intense anesthesia. I see your point.
                  I just think everyone gets rhinos these days. Even Lady Gaga I think just got one

• djprincessc says:

Who cares who gets work done?!!??! I mean I guess I’m jaded since I do live in Southern California. Its normal here. Almost all my gfs have their boobs done and I know tons of women who get botox and look normal. lol.

I don’t like Melissa, I’m still team Teresa but I don’t think it matters about what Melissa has had done, the only issue I’d have is her lying about it. She should just eggmit it! lol! Aint nothing to be ashamed of girl, its 2013, I’ll take all the help to look even better I can get!! hahaha!!

totally DJ- yes. Why lie.
                      But they ALL do is my point. No one says they’ve had the nosejobs! Rihanna, Kristen Stewart, Beyonce, Khloe Kardash, Kim,… there are SO many people out there that get these things. and real boobs are SO rare ! I had issues with Bethenny denying she has had new implants put in and just saying she’s ‘lifted’. To me she’s denying and lying- but whatever!
                      I agree, eggmit. That’s cool of Kathy to eggmit. But it’s RARE of someone to EGGmit it.

Look at Lea on Miami– she hasn’t had work on her face and i don’t like to use emojis. Ok

And if Tre went and had her forehead worked on- lasered i mean, then more power to her. She should look into it but doesn’t want to, fine.

• VV says:

Once again…

VV this has been photoshopped, can’t remember where I saw the information, but when they put out the pictures for RHNJ out this year, some website when through and pointed out all the re-touching(photoshopping) that had been done.

• VV says:

I think this pic is from Melissa’s first season as a HW.

It’s still photoshopped, if you look at Caroline in that same year you will clearly see the photoshop, anyone that puts out “production” photos has them photoshopped

• VV says:

Ohhh, I was only look at proof of Melissa having work done because to this day she denies it ๐Ÿ˜† Yes, a lot of airbrush on that pic.

26. VV says:

LaineyGirl!!!!! WOW!!! Very confident and gorgeous young lady. Congrats to Lainey and LaineyHusband.

27. Happy Birthday dear Queen Butter Bean – I miss you! Have a wonderful day filled with all the people and things that make you happy!

LaineyGirl is doing her thing. I congratulate her again. And congrats proud momma Lainey.

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks Powellypooh, I just wanted ya’ll to see her walking. All the kudos are a bonus!!!! Thanks again!

I watched the show last night – I have not heard the tape but I beleive that Brooks said what he said and that he said it when drunk – I don’t like Brooks and have no reason to believe that he is not capable of saying those things – I think the drink just made it easier to say – I would have liked to hear the comments – the entire tape – in context though – somehow I see him realizing that his meal ticket was slipping away and was more frustrated over that than anything else – and why were Ryan and Brooks out anywhere together? Ryan made it very clear that he did not like Brooks so I wonder about his motives as well – I see a lot of blame to go around for that discussion, taped or not –
    as for the comment that Brianna made about the couch and the mud and the wine – I get defending your husband – I also get knowing when your significant other is making an ass of him or her self – and how hard it is to have to admit it to anyone, even in private much less in front of the whole world – Ryan was way out of line even if Lydia’s Mom had covered that couch in wine, mud and pixie dust, it is disrespectful to speak to anyone like that, let alone someone older than you – and Brianna knew it – she just did not wish to go out in public and say so – instead she attempted to explain his state of mind, how he felt about Vicki’s home, how he was protective of it – I’m pretty sure Ryan had a few drinks in him, which did not help, and while I can understand Brianna not wishing to sit there and call Ryan a jerk, or a fool, or something much worse, I do not at all understand why she did not apologize to Lydia or her Mom for the entire exchange – not even privately – I remember Brianna when she was younger and how embarrassed she was over Vicki’s antics – that tirade of Ryan’s was much more than that and while I do not pretend to know what Ryan’s state of mind was – his deployment, leaving his wife and son to go somewhere that might get him killed, it does not excuse Brianna from offering an apology – one that would have been accepted graciously –

Lydia actually made me tear up a bit last night when she started crying –

the whole thing was just – iccky

Shamrock Brooks said he said it while drunk & then said he didn’t say it. So much double talk. It’s just what Adriana on Miami is doing. Saying she did what Lea said she did but then in the next breath saying she didn’t do it. Ugghh.

Shamrock I also agree that Brianna should have apologized to Lydia. If she wanted to say Ryan was being protective of Vicki’s house she could have also said “but I apologize for the way Ryan spoke to your mom and how it made her feel”.

Brianna was just plain rude. A simple “I’m sorry” goes a long way!!!

• shamrockblonde says:

I agree Powell – it would have gone a long way to repairing any damage without Brianna appearing to be condoning his behavior – his intent is one thing – the way it was delivered is the issue and for that she should have simply apologized – no long defense, no buts stuck into the apology, just simply “I apologize for the way that Ryan spoke to your Mom and how it made her feel” –

• Rebecca says:

Two wrongs definitely do not make a right. Ryan is probably the worst person to have as a son-in-law. He IS Brooks, Jr.

Why can’t Brianna fess up and say her husband didn’t need to raise his voice to Lydia’s mother? Like, really? What a bitch.

So agree and really disappointed in Briana. She can’t get on a moral high horse over Brooks when her own husband has a nasty violent temper. He wanted to throw down with a 63 yo. woman, spewed expletives, lied through his teeth and generally was an out of control psycho….over a perceived slight to a couch. And, wtf was Ryan doing pow wowing with Brooks, anyway? And, her blaming Ryan’s behavior on his deployment was offensive.

• Laineylainey says:

It was an assault on her spirit.

30. HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN BUTTER BEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. chismosa says:

Lainey felicidades ! (Or is it felicitaciones? My mom usually helps me decipher which)

Lainey Girl is hot hot hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
    Don’t let her near Yosemite.

People think that to wear those types of suits it is flattering on a “curvy” body but it’s actually the opposite—- the super skinnies look better in those (Taylor Swift wears that kind for instance)—
    Your girl has legs for days! She can rival Miley (trash) Cyrus’ legs !!!
    So jelly — do you have the same legs ?? I am much much taller than my mom but thankfully I got her exact legs.

We can see Gretchen and it looks like maybe Reza next to her – and is that Lisa or Kyle from BH?
    Congrats! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹

ยก Gracias, amiga! I think it’s felicitaciones, by the way – that’s the most proper…but either way, they are both nice words. But felicidades is less specifically “congrats” and more like a happy greeting. i.e. “Happy Greetings!!” (kinda sorta??) Locally, we TEx Mex peeps use felicidades as “congrats” so I was more than ok, with that. But since I teach Spanish, I must teach the more proper “felicitaciones”

There’s a song:
      Felicidades, Felicidades.
      Felicidades en este dรญa.
      Felicidades, Felicidades.
      Que tengas dicha toda la vida

This is a quasi birthday song (norteรฑa style with accordian music usually) that follows “Las maรฑanitas” At least that’s how I’ve heard it.

Thank you for this, I don’t know why I didn’t know you taught Spanish – or didnt remember ?

I will run this song to my mom she will love this

๐Ÿ˜˜

• nyc mama says:

I concur, she is beautiful. Apple doesn’t fall from the tree. Wishing her much success but by the looks of her that is probably a given. Congrats proud mama!!!!!!

• Laineylainey says:

NYC mama has written it, now let it be done!! From your typing fingers to God’s ears.

32. Happy Birthday Queenie!!!!

33. Obsessed with RH says:

Ok first off…laineygirl…..HOLY GORGEOUS!!!!! I don’t even have WORDS!!! Beyond beautiful!!

Second, Happy Birthday Queenie.

Third, I thought I’d share this link although I’m shaking my head reading it….

THANKS OBSESSED!! ๐Ÿ™‚

oH MY stars, that link. Makes me really wonder why I could like Tre if that’s true. Pay your share, Missy. She doesn’t want to pay the admission fee?? jeeps. And the fertility clinic stuff is old news, right? Doesn’t make it less repulsive, but I think that’s been reported before.

• Obsessed with RH says:

I just can’t get over that the they made the little teenage lifeguard girl CRY. WHO DOES THAT?!!!!

I know, right? How would they feel if that was their child? No consideration. Over a $5 fee??? If it’s true it’s simply awful.

• melthehound says:

Maybe some of the 28 other people in that party,…

Exactly could have been the other brother or brother-in-law in Juicy’s family and with such a large group they probably weren’t all together at the same spot at the same time. So no clue who was or was not the culprit and who was or wasn’t there to step in and say something

Okay this is speculation, however as again I deal with bankruptcies, going to give a potential reason as to why they aren’t paying the bills they listed in the bankruptcy. Once you have to remove your bankruptcy, it’s with conditions that you can’t file for whatever period the courts declare, it’s called “with prejudice”. With the legal bills these folks are going to amass in the next year, once that “stay” is up, they will likely file the bankruptcy again, which is why they aren’t paying any of their creditors back.

T-Rex that sure isn’t fair. Tre is making money. They ought to be paying these debts.

Powell it isn’t fair, but this is what a bankruptcy attorney may advise their clients to do. I tbu hink that when they removed their bankruptcy they knew about the the Federal investigations at that time, and probably were telling them what they wanted to hear, that it would be minimal charges, and they would just re-file the bankruptcy with proper documents and information. I don’t think at the time the lawyers or Bravo(who knew full well of the issues) knew what the Feds had, and didn’t realize how many counts were going to come down.

I’m being serious here —- why are there only girls in that picture? It’s eerie

NO boys?? Nowhere ???

Lainey!!! – your little girl is absolutely stunning! – and I bet her spirit and her heart are equally as stunning – congrats to her, and to you! *hugs LL really hard*

Thanks for the kind words…i appreciate it.
      Hey how was your special day? did you already tell us, and I missed it? What did you do?

35. Catseye says:

I know there’s a lot of pet lovers here and I want to tell everyone about a product that I have recently discovered for dental problems in cats and dogs. It’s called “Biotene,” or now “Oratene” actually, and it seems to work wonders according to the reviews. One of my Toy Poodles, who has an ongoing issue with her teeth (I’m taking her in to have them cleaned on Friday) has recently started having bleeding gums when I brushed her teeth (which I do daily). This stuff seems to be clearing up the infection, and helps with the pain, very nicely in the interim so far, until I can get her into the vet. I found it on ebay/Amazon for under $10 ORATENE ANTISEPTIC ORAL GEL. (Great stuff!)

Catseye thanks —!

My two have to go in for a cleaning this fall. One doggie looks like be has perfect teeth but the doc shows me the tartar so he’s got to go in ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

My other dog had so many removed last time I was nervous but my doc told me dogs can actually survive without teeth !

Biotene– is this the same as the “human” version? Biotene is good for saliva production I know. I know some people who used this.

• Catseye says:

Hi chismosa. Yes, I think it is made by the same company, they have a lot of different products, one for severe gum infections, a maintenance gel/toothpaste and also a drinking water additive. My little dog really has perked up only 24hrs after using this stuff. From some of the reviews I’ve read, it sounds like it even removes tartar somewhat, too.

That is SUPER smart of them to go into the animal business.
          It’s like if Crest started white strips for dogs. Lol!!!!

I’ll make a note of that, actually I know someone’s dog who could use this product now! Thanks for the info, Catseye!

36. chismosa says:

I’m very confused. I’m watching the Ricki Lake show- and they seem to be new shows – not repeats but I thought she was cancelled ??

Didnt know if anyone knew anything about this —-

Maybe Powell ?

๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”บ
      Ignore I see it will air until first week of September then I can watch Bethenny yay!!!!
      ๐Ÿ˜ถ

37. Cathy Connor says:

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you all well and happy. I have had a really busy few monthes and at work they have blocked my access to any and all entertainment sites (the rotten buggers) I deeply miss you all and being able to comment I enjoyed it so much.I try to read and catch up whenever I can.
    So first, Bobbys doing great his first day of school was yesterday and he called me to let me know that he liked his teachers and was glad of the friends he got classes with. He won his first football game 24-0 . Hes getting tall and got his buzz cut for school (so glad) his hair is a curly mess when long ! He spends weekends with me when he can and we have a great time together . It helps that I spoil him rotten but that’s my job as Aunt I feel.

Julia was staying with me for a month and left for Texas . I know this is a great move for her and her family ( three daughters) and her Husband has a really good job there but Its bittersweet. I miss her She and I cried when she left and she told me she would never have moved if her Mom was still here. Im used to having my family close by so it will be an adjustment. Life goes on…….I will visit her as much as possible.

We had a lovely luncheon on Aug 17th I posted pics on facebook I don’t know how to post them here sorry . Aug 16th was a visit to the cemetery and family time. We all miss Lynn very much and cant believe its been a year already. Thank you all for the beautiful tribute blog . I read every word and feel all the love and support Bless you all !!! (((HUGS))))

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to those I have missed. To all the bloggers new and veterans alike I Thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping this going . My sisters passion and joy is still alive and well here . You are never far from my thoughts and are in my heart !! With tears of gratitude streaming down my face, I love you all and I thank you !! Sincerely and with warm regards Cathy and Lynns entire family.

38. VV says:

In case anybody is interested, Meho will be at this event.

@melissagorga: I’ll be at this event tomorrow at 12pm. Stop by! http://t.co/Wl40ZeeHGJ

Original Message:

Mmmm hmmm. Thks VV. Let me go buy my Herve’ Leger dress, my Christian Loubitan’s, hire a makeup artist & hire a driver. I’m coming to see you Mel. NOT!!!

I hope it’s the end of the super tacky platform pumps the HWs all wear !
        Can’t take them anymore so tacky!!!!
        ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

• Laineylainey says:

I will wear one HERVร‰ Lร‰GER dress on one leg and another HERVร‰ Lร‰GER dress on the other leg. I think that’s only way I could wear those dresses.

39. VV says:

Some people just have a lucky star. They just do!

Inside Taylor Armstrong’s romantic sunset beach proposal from lawyer John Bluher… as her… http://dailym.ai/1ffaXCK via @DailyMailUS

• AZGirl says:

VV: That ring is silly. The media is making such a big deal that it has 121 diamonds. More like diamond chips. Total carats is only 2.5. John Bluher is really a strange looking guy. Hope he knows what he is doing. Why am I suspicious that a reality show is on the horizon with these two.

So he hired a photog to go on the proposal trip to take pics of him proposing so he could sell it to the mags/media to have on the cover his proposal to Taylor? Did I say that right?

Gross.
      Maybe if John wined and dined his wife…and took vacations with her…they would still be married (assuming that the divorce has went through).

Divorce happened in October of last year. That’s when someone pointed out to me that the wife’s FB page had changed her status to “divorced”, someone I went to school with is acquainted with her. I heard that CheatinLyingLawyer paid out a large sum of monies, gave up a lot of properties to get the divorce done, quietly and quickly. Also, kudos to his ex-wife, she didn’t go to the press, she didn’t give any interviews about the divorce, she kept her family in mind while going through this awful ordeal. I can tell you she was “devastated” by the divorce, she felt betrayed as she was there trying to help ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifterHusbandStealinLypsMcgee through her ordeal and believed her, guess what she doesn’t believe her BS any more. All the while her CheatinLyingLaywer and his whore ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingGrifterHusbandStealinLypsMcgee flaunted their adulterous relationship all over the press. Oh, and using the whole battered women conferences(cough, cough if there really were any) as an excuse to “hook up”. She is still a lyin pig of a woman

40. KTinCT says:

Happy Birthday, Queen Butter Bean ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope your day is fabulous!
    LaineyLainey, your daughter is beautiful!

Hey peeps. I hope you all had a great day.

Rapper Fat Joe is going to jail for 4mths for tax evasion.
    Girls Gone Wild Joe Francis is going to jail for 280 or so mths for assaulting a lady.
    George Zimmerman wants the State of Florida to reimburse him over $200k for expenses he incurred.

We’ve had a lovely news day.

• Rebecca says:

I think they should give George his money…. And then deduct it from a $300,000 judgement against his wife.

• lulu says:

I saw that!! Joe Francis is a POS he was horrible to his GF on couples therapy. Not surprised.

Powell I think Joe Francis looks very different. Did he have plastic surgery or fillers ? Or is it some sort of weight loss ??

I remember him years back when he hung with the Kardashians and he looked totally different.

Heading out to my fave Mexican restaurant …margarita time!!!๐Ÿน๐Ÿน

I didn’t realize Kyle’s store was so large.

44. chismosa says:

Lainey I just watched the ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Did you watch it yet???

45. chismosa says:

There is a First Look for OC tonight

Why? I thought it ended with the 40 reunions??? What is the First look for ?

46. chismosa says:

Jill – just saw this —

Jill…no not THAT Jill says:
    August 26, 2013 at 6:20 pm
    Chismosa-your main man Freddy was at the VMAs last nightโ€ฆso many pics of him with random HWs!!!

Who Freddy??? Frederick MDL??
    What HWs were at the VMAs ?? Yuck

Yes. Freddy MLD-he was with your fave MELISSA!! (OMG) and a few Miami chicks-

Giggles at “Miami chicks”.

Miami?? What are they in NY for?? Hmmmmmm
        Love Freddy…. i get if they invite NY/NJ or even Nene to this, or at least the after show— i believe Nene has family or is originally from one of NY’s borough’s— but Miami hmm.

At least high hair Luis wasn’t there– or maybe people would have missed him he’s so tiny? lol

Wednesdays are just not the same without Fred
        Thanks for clarifying! Hope the margaritas were awesome

Hows about they take back the sh*t they shouldn’t habe sbown?! lol But seriously, that’s what it would be, but they call it “Secrets Revealed” these days. For which my observation has been there are no secrets revealed at all. It’s just unaired footage.

48. chismosa says:

Holy $hit — alexia almost got introduced to the prince of Spain! He’s gorgeous and they hate the woman he married over there. Damn alexia I wish you met him!!!

Soooooo jelly
    ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ

Ps Alexia’s had nose jobs. It’s clear in the photo progressions

And the current nose job isn’t exactly right. Her left nostril seems off to me.

Yup

she looks SO much facial-structure wise like a cuban american actress that’s popular, Joanna Garcia- married to ex yankee – Swisher? They could be like cousins

49. chismosa says:

Queen Lea 2001 called and Carrie wants her big rose back.

Blech

Ha, I thought of Carrie when I saw that too. Sex In The City is one of my all time favorites.

50. plainviewsue says:

OH MY GOD. DANIELLE STAUB is going to be on WWHL Sunday, September 8th!!!!! Way bigger than Gaga!!!!!!!!!!

I always was on her side.
      Tre must be so excited. Jacq is probably on her 3rd bottle

• melthehound says:

If she finally spills about these Gorga RHONJ rumors (how they got on the show), it may be. Personally, I’d rather see Danielle than Gaga…

• AZGirl says:

I think Danielle know a lot about all of them including the Manzoids. I would love for her to spill everything on Jac. I think Jac is the trouble maker. Especially the Brownstone fight where Ashley pulled Danielle’s weave. Of course Jac would say that Danielle is insensitive due to Nic’s condition which has nothing to do with what Jac has done since S1.

I want the Don brought down

• plainviewsue says:

I want her to tell about Melissa telling her she will help to bring down Teresa. I want her to tell every single thing Jacqueline ever told her in confidence about Caroline. Then Jacq can see how Teresa feels to be ratted on. I cannot wait.

I’m interested in all that as well (not OMG) — and id LOVE if someone went and crossed the “we don’t speak about that which production sets up” line on WWH or something that can’t be edited. A WWH would be the best place.
              That way they can’t edit it. I wonder if Danielle will be truly LIVE or pretaped bull$hit. They may want to exercise control over her.
              See on Radar O today — they had some stuff about proof that producers set some stuff up on OC. I know it’s RO. Bbb

I want to know how Danielle’s gorgeous model daughter is doing !

• melthehound says:

No, that hair pulling thing was Teresa’s fault… She put Ashley up to it… Then again, it’s her fault that Jac’s kid is ill too.

51. lulu says:

Ewwww!!!!!!! Really Trampra buying your mother a DILDO!??!?!?!? Oc trash!!!

• lulu says:

On the plus sided trampa was waving it in the air. Typical sad attention seeking behavior. Well the women in the backround had her number!!!! Nice f youse!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Little Maddine McCann may still be alive. Please say it’s true.

So the OC is showing lost footage. Ok. I want to see Lydia’s mom on Vicki’s couch with red wine and mud on her boots. All I can say in the words of Lydia to Slave…”screw you” Bravo.

Ok. Everyone get the “Pom Pom’s” out. Leaving in a few for PetsMart. Why am I feeling like I will be needing bandaids? More like a shot of booze and bandaids. ๐Ÿ™‚

55. Thanks for all the birthday wishes folks! It’s nice to be remembered and it’s greatly appreciated.

I got a promotion at work, so I’ve been crazy busy lately. So….for my birthday, I had someone come in and clean my house from top to bottom. Just let me say, it is THE best birthday present I’ve ever had! If only I could figure out how to have her come once a week…

56. Vegas Chick says:

Taylor’s engaged… Lady Gaga is getting married. Guess who else just got engaged?

Happy Birthday Queen Butter Bean!

chismosa…have you heard this one?

Beautiful Nancy. She’s got the pipes ! I think I got the album for my parents

Love her dress and he’s so shocked at her I think- so cute. Thanks

He did an entire CD called duets. Many great singers wanted to be on it.
        He said that Lady Gaga was his favorite musically. They looked like they were having fun.

I love that they’re 2 native New Yorkers Italian-Americans
          They should do some fun Italian/Italian American / Sinatra-esque album together. I’d request a cover of Mambo Italiano
          She’s got the voice and he’s never slowing down !

• MelTheHound says:

Waddaya know… No gimmicks, no half nekid dancers behind her, no stripping down to her underwear and standing on top of piano bench, she Can sing. No distractions needed.

58. lillybee says:

Happy Birthday, QBB.

59. Amalfi says:

In vino veritas….

…there is truth in wine.