Where in the World are the New York Housewives?

I guess the New York housewives used to watch Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego, because it looks as though they are playing a little game with us.

Carole tweeted:

“Montana here we come.” With this instagram.

Images of Ramja at a dude ranch burst into my head – not a pretty site.

But from Heather we got:

“La Madras is where its at at! And where I am about to be! Holla Spain!”

And she just posted this photo on instagram, looking natural and like she’s somewhere warm.

Sonja tweeted that she was in the South of France, but on her was to Los Cabos (Mexico).

BSyBqCICIAAGAHD

Ramona tweeted “seriously overpacked #RHONY” after sending her daughter off to college.

LuAnn DeLesseps

“Heading down under ! Never have been ! excited” with this photo

BSyKCroCcAA6zzi

And nothing from Aviva – maybe she’s not in on the joke.

So the real question is – Where in the World are the Real Housewives of New York. Β We can safely eliminate Mexico, Spain, Australia, and Montana. Β Any guesses?

________________________________________________

Happy Birthday Jill … no not THAT Jill

________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

302 Responses to Where in the World are the New York Housewives?

Good morning again everyone.

2. chismosa says:

Just bringing this over —

I just called the bar that Tre is going to tonight since I was starting to do my hair and makeup and the guy on the phone said it’s NOT a fundraiser. But he hesitated when I asked. Lol

Weather’s not fab here so I wonder how it will be tonight for her. If she’s only slated for 1 hour I’m sure she’ll stay 45 minutes. Why just 1 hour when you’re driving hours from jersey!?? In Labor Day traffic ?
    Hmmmmmmm……..

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego

Funny how you called to check before doing your hair and makeup….thank you for your undercover work! LOL

Happy Birthday Jill no not that Jill.

Happy Birthday Chismosa’s BFF Ashy.

Yes. Where in the heck are the NY Housewives? Is this a find Waldo game Bravo?

6. lizzle says:

I left a thank you to everyone on yesterday’s comment section.

It is kinda cute what the NY ladies are doing. I hope it is a fun season!

• missusmc says:

Really cute what they’re doing. Especially if Aviva’s not a part of it πŸ™‚

Is it just me, or does Sonja look super thin all of a sudden? Like, “I hope she’s OK” thin. Hopefully it’s just a weird angle.

Love the Aviva idea !!

I’m going to look at the Sonja pic again

• missusmc says:

I think it may just be the angle. Her arms look super tiny.

Ok well I’m like Rosie, I have a girl crush on Sonja and think she’s stunning – I think her face doesn’t come out so great in this pic – but hey she’s traveling and who puts a face full of makeup to get on a plane to a mysterious location

Her stomach must be great after she had that little nip and tuck —remember she took Ramona along — her 1st season she was a little self conscious about her belly?

She looks great, very toned. Maybe Ramona is dragging her to Pilates or something

• missusmc says:

I just worry about her since she was kind of a mess last season and she’s also always (unnecessarily, IMO) been concerned about her looks/weight. I just want her to be healthy.

Gotcha.
                I love Sonja — I hope she is able to move on from the ex

And the home is sold right — by my Freddy!!! I wonder if we’ll see it unfold.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!

Happy Birthday JNNTJ!

Thanks so much AZ!!

• Rebecca says:

Happy Birthday Jill! Is anyone else worried that one day she’s gonna say she IS that Jill? Just me? Ok.

You share your birthday with National Whiskey Sour Day!!!! Drinks are on you!

I think my cover would have been blown long ago if I really were THAT Jill!!!
        Thanks Rebecca-I don’t like a whiskey sour…I just like plain old Irish WhiskeyπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

• shamrockblonde says:

*hands JnnTJ a bottle of Locke’s Irish whiskey* – any time my relatives went over to visit in Ireland, they always brought home a few bottles of this whiskey – you cannot get it here in the States – have a very Happy Birthday beautiful!! *hugs JnnTJ really hard*

• AZGirl says:

A bottle of Jameson on its way!

The picture you see is one I took this morning through a window at my daughter’s house. The squirrel was raiding the bird feeder, then eating the seeds while hanging upside down.

LOL thats cute. When I was a toddler I lived in NY. I had a pet squirrel so to speak that would always come sit on the ledge of my window. My mom would buy me nuts to put on the ledge for the squirrel. I have a sneaking suspicion that MY squirrel told his peeps and they all came to eat. πŸ™‚

I’m with Lizzle. I would really like to see the NY ladies having fun this season. Wouldn’t that be refreshing?

On another note, this is my Friday! Yay! After work (if you call watching Jack work), I’ll be heading down to the Outer Banks for a nice Labor Day weekend.

11. Mene Seela says:

Happy Birthday Jill N-T-J!!

It drives me crazy how great Lulu looks. She is the most annoying person in the world and she always looks good. Ableit the boots of course. I think she has the best body of all the HW. Too bad her personality is horrid.

Heading to Sedona on Saturday. Supposed to do some hiking but there is going to be rain. Actually it is not the rain but more the lightning they get up north that is dangerous to hike in .

• missusmc says:

I always WANT to like Luann so much, because she’s so freaking beautiful. And she LOOKS like she would be just a wonderful person to know. I know, you can’t judge a book by its cover and all that, but really, I’m quite superficial, because I think beautiful people appear more likeable. So when she opens her mouth and talks, it’s a double letdown for me, and I hate her all that much more. I really think she could benefit from Heather from the OC guest starring on RHONY (since she’s the ultimate guest star on TV shows), because she could totally out-haughty Luann and put her in her place once and for all.

• baronessbeachcomber says:

I think LuLu is one of the prettiest of all the housewives. Most natural beauty.

She is very pretty, but she is conceited, she knows she’s pretty and thinks she is all that and a bag of ugly necklaces.

Lulu does always look great. She’s one of the best dressed of the NY ladies. Some of her necklaces are hubcap size but I like many pieces she’s worn. I love necklaces.

Have a safe hike on Saturday AZGirl. .

I remember how Lynn always use to say how she though LuLu was the most beautiful housewife.

• Amalfi says:

It took me a long time to realize how pretty Luann is because that gravelly man voice just did her in for me from the beginning. I couldn’t “see” past that voice.

Now her ugliness on the outside overshadows any pretty on the outside. For the record,. she is very pretty on the outside, but it doesn’t really matter for me.

13. Mene Seela says:

Maybe the NY ladies are on some sort of scavenger hunt as part of the show??

I can see each of them receiving tickets to separate destinations with instructions on their next move. Sort of cute! I just want to know which wife supposively arranged it.

Anynews on Aviva? Cannot stand her. I stopped watching after her white trash comment.

14. Happy Birthday Jill….The Best Jill EVER!!!

15. designernailsdiana says:

This is for PlainviewSue….. I’m not sure what happened, but to see you being attacked on Twitter PISSED ME OFF. However, I don’t usually reward their bad behavior by putting my 2 cents in. Just know I’m on your team and hope Karma whacks that crazy person upside the head with a cinderblock!!!
    I’ll say this the RHO have fan(atics) who will cut a bitch if they even see a hint of negativity toward THEIR Favorite HW. Kind of sad that we let this rule our lives when we all know just living our daily lives has so many more blessings.
    Make Friends not Enemies!

Ewwwww-I just went to have a look-people are disgusting!! Sue please do not give this loon the time of day-block and report right away!!! What a filthy gross person!!! You did nothing to deserve that vicious attack-I’m so sorry that happened to you!

• Catseye says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!!!!!!!!!

• plainviewsue says:

Most importantly, HAPPY Birthday to the wonderful Jill!!!! NO not that Jill!!

You guys are so sweet. I love you guys.

OMG, could you believe this sicko??? I had tweeted what I thought was a funny tweet.

Sue Cohen ‏@plainviewsue 14h :It’s now proven that @melissagorga cannot sing. Based on first chapter of “book” she cannot write. Now home decorating?? #delusionalmuch

Pretty harmless, as most of my tweets are. I might be snarky, but I have never cursed or went where this tweeter went off on me.

She tweeted anti sematic tweets because I am jewish (actually I am jewish on my mom’s side and catholic on my dad’s side). She tweeted against a picture of my son. Plus such vile crap. I blocked her, but I’ll cut and paste some of the gems.

Nina ‏@prettygirlsface 5h :@plainviewsue Hey Sue, why are Jews noses so big??? Because air is free!!!! #GoSpinADradle

Nina ‏@prettygirlsface 2h :@plainviewsue listen Jew bag twat! Go fuck yourself! #AssholeOfTheDay #hellosue

Nina ‏@prettygirlsface 2h :@plainviewsue suck it you douche! Why don’t you go suck @Teresa_Giudice pussy you loser! #AssholeOfTheDay #hellosue

Nina ‏@prettygirlsface 2h :@plainviewsue I bet your Pussy smells like a dumpster full of rotting fish sticks baking in the sun! #AssholeOfTheDay

I am trying to figure out how to report and suspend. Regarding the picture of my son at his graduation, She tweeted are you sure he’s a boy???

After her first tweet, I tweeted her asking what the hell is wrong with you? You are going after my son. I tweeted an opinion. Go to hell.

After a few more of these tweets, I sent my final tweet before blocking her and said You are insane. WTF are you following me?

I got so many supportive tweets, but the bottom line, this is ridiculous beyond words. People attack Teresa and other HW’s I like all the time. Who cares?????

Love you all.

• Amalfi says:

That is pretty vile. Poor sue. xoxo

I have a second twitter with no real life friends for following people like hws and other others who are embarrassing for me to admit I watch — just for this reason. some of those fans are really obsessed. How do they spend their lives on anything worthwhile if they carve out enough time and energy to attack you for something so benign as your opinion on a flakey fakey housewife?

• Laineylainey says:

That’s horrible, pvsue. Completely disgusting. So sorry you and yours were attacked.

• VV says:

Terrible name calling. I can’t believe they went after Sue’s son as well. All because she retweeted the video of Melissa?

• Rebecca says:

Wow – IQ of a dead mouse. I reported the whacko.

I reported as well-so disgusting.

Not only that but there were some severely disturbing pics on that persons account, uhm that stuff is against the TOS for Twitter I would think.

• plainviewsue says:

I heard from someone on twitter that she once went after Gia with vile & gross tweets.

Unbelievable. Before I blocked her, I just tweeted What the hell is wrong with you?

Why would she follow me? Insane.

For the first time, I went to twitter help page and reported somebody.

Did you see the pics she has on her account, this person is deranged, first off bad enough you have these pics, but this sick twisted person then puts them on a public twitter page. They really have some severe mental issues, IMO

• plainviewsue says:

No, didn’t see them. I got an email back from twitter cos I reported her. Hopefully, they will suspend her.

• plainviewsue says:

Damn. I had posted all of the tweets but for whatever reason it didn’t post here.

If you go on twitter, you can see my time line.

I did report her as well as someone else who I noticed tweeted:

Surprised you watch reality cooking shows. Aren’t jews afraid of the ovens???

What is wrong with people.

VV, she wasn’t tweeting me back re the video. It was a tweet I wrote.

I have never cursed or said anything vile in any of my tweets. Am I snarky? Yes.

Here’s what I tweeted to get tweets back about my wanting to lick Tre’s pu**y, by big Jewish nose, being a Jewish tw*t, my son being retarded like me, on and on.

What is wrong with people…sounds like could be a canidate for Big Brother. πŸ‘Ώ

• windycitywondering2 says:

For what ever reason or motivation there are some very sick people on tweeter. As upset as it makes you just remember that their personal lives must be very horrible considering how they respond to those they don’t know! Don’t let the squirrely few bring you down. Please know that your tweets and posts are respected by many cool people on many blogs!

• plainviewsue says:

WCW, thanks! It was just so upsetting to wake up to read this crap. Will never understand such hatred.

Wow…I am so mad reading these tweets.

Wow – I didn’t know where was anything happening on twitter. The freaks really do come out over there.

Sue, don’t let them get to you xo

• AZGirl says:

I am thinking it is Richie W. in drag.

• designernailsdiana says:

Ha that’s funny maybe it is, but what sane person would make a name on twitter to tweet such vile things. Too much time on their hands and not enough smarts in their brains!

Bravo didn’t let her take off the blindfold yet?!

18. Oh PlanviewSue!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t read all of the tweets, they are vile!! ((((Sue)))) I hope you have a great day! So sorry, unbelievable!!

A question for those of you who live in the hot weather parts of this country (Arizona, Florida, Texas, the south in general) . . . how do you put up with days upon days of heat? It’s been over a week now of 90+ degree days with the last few and the next few going over 100. I just can’t take it and I’m praying real hard that my A/C keeps up. Not a great way to spend a three-day weekend. Fortunately, the Huskers will kick off at 7 p.m. CDT on Saturday, but it will probably still be in the low 90s at that time. I will be at home in my living room watching it while my husband and son suffer it out at the stadium. I will be feeling it for those football players – both high school and college – in the state of Nebraska tomorrow and Saturday.

Well here in sunny, humid, feels like a swamp right now, Florida, where you get a complete sweat from door to car door, we make sure we have the AC cranked! I don’t know how folks survived down here before AC, and I don’t know how all the farm workers and landscapers, can take this heat we have down here and work in that hot sun 10 hours a day! Most of our highway work is done at night, not only to help out with traffic, but mainly so that the workers aren’t out in the blazing sun.

Hi HH…It’s been really hot out here in LA as well. Get a mist bottle that you can spray
      on yourself as it helps. I feel so sorry for our cats. I hate having the AC on all day but
      it’s the only way when it gets this hot.

• HH, I am fortunate to have a pool so I basically spend my day in my bathing suit and jump in when I get hot, do gardening while I dry off enough to go in the house to do work. But on days that I don’t want to do that and at night I keep my hair wet….I will rinse it in the sink or stick my head in the shower…..it really helps to cool down the body, I also will rinse off my legs and feet and not rub them dry but pat them so the fan can hit them….I don’t like air conditioning, except in my car, lol!! Oh, and no moving helps, lol!

Complain a lot, make everyone as miserable as you are πŸ˜‰ Avoid going anywhere in the afternoon, do outdoor tasks before 10am, take an ice chest with you to haul groceries, always take an ice cold water bottle when you leave the A/C, and the number one rule is never, absolutely NEVER turn off the A/C! If you let it get warmer where you live or work, that heat gets in the furniture, the walls, floor and it takes twice as long, and twice the effort of your equipment to get back a comfortable temperature. It’s beyond ridiculous that football, especially for young people is held when it’s near 100 degrees.

Husker I’m with you. I don’t get the heat

And my parents are thinking of getting something in Florida. I don’t understand how people like that weather ???? I get it during winter but in SUMMER??

I don’t think I could breathe in Texas or Arizona this time of year

• Rebecca says:

I have really good fans inside the house. The animals have a baby pool to cool their feet off. Basically we go from the house to the garage to the car to the garage to the office. Since every public place keeps their air at 70 degrees, we have to dress for inside.

Other than that our blood thins out. I am on my 24th year in the desert and I’m not going back to shoveling snow or thawing my brakes for anything. The worst thing about living in AZ is the winter visitors. I wish they’d just stick to Florida and stay off our roads.

Going through menopause right now is not helping anything at all! I know I did a lot of complaining about snow last year. Everyone has permission to shoot me if I open my mouth about it this coming winter. Farmers Almanac says it’s going to be cold with a lot of snow. Right now – I’ll take it! Thanks for the ‘cool’ tips!

• AZGirl says:

HH going through menopause is a b#tch when it is hot. I remember clients complaining that it was so cold in the office before HRT. HA! Actually this August has not been bad. We have had a great monsoon season. This weekend is going to be rainy and in the 90’s. I am thinking I might be chilly in Sedona this weekend πŸ™‚

• AZGirl says:

HA! “Winter visitors” not “Snowbirds”? Yes it is interesting getting on 101 or 202 and everyone is going 70 to 75 mph and WHAM! Snowbird going 45 and freaking out.

• jeang says:

I remember going to many many U of Fla football games in high temps and it never bothered me that much. I was born here in 1950 and back then there wasn’t much a/c around and I just never noticed it back then. Once in the Fla/Ga game in Jacksonville, it was really hot and we were in the endzone without much of a breeze. I kept taking ice out of my drink/soda and put in down my back and blouse. It worked good but as we beat them, the heat not that big of a deal that day. Precious Memories!!!! I wish I could travel there this Saturday but I am still trying to get my strength built back up.

20. KTinCT says:

Happy Birthday, Jill…no, not THAT Jill πŸ™‚

what happened to Plainview Sue? why were there twitter twits harrassing her?

Sue tweeted a video of Melissa Gorga singing and gave her opinion on it. Some stranger that I’m pretty sure Sue isn’t following and who isn’t following Sue went on a disgusting rampage calling Sue and her son vile horrid names. The worst part is that she called Sue a bully as if she were someone innocent victim. Sue remained level headed through out and did not stoop to the disgusting level of her attacker-I want to go on twitter and curse the nasty bizz out but I know that will only make things worse-I blocked and reported…wish I could do more!

• plainviewsue says:

Oh, and Jill. In the post that I tried to post I wished you the happiest of birthdays!!!!!!!

So happy birthday again.

I did retweet the video of Mel’s “singing,” but if you see above, her vile tweets were to another tweet. Thank you for the support Jill.

She was also tweeting that I was afraid of her cos I didn’t respond right away. she tweeted when I was sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, Happy birthday to my favorite Jill!!!!!!

She was so aggressive and just so disgusting I can’t even believe someone would say all of those things to a complete stranger over a stupid reality show!
          She really needs to ” go scratch”!!!!!!

• plainviewsue says:

xxxooo

• plainviewsue says:

And now when I went on the connections side of twitter (these are tweets sent to you by people you don’t follow), I am getting anti Jewish disgusting tweets.

I am half jewish (my mom) and half catholic (my dad). How dare anyone attack anyone’s religion or color of their skin.

I check the TL’s of some of these bozos before I blocked them, and it is all disgusting cursing and racial tweets. Why are they allowed on??

I’m taking a break today. Too exhausting.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jill. I hope you have a lovely dinner with your family tonight. πŸ™‚ Drink up!

lizzle…I’m sorry I didn’t respond to your post but I haven’t had any parents for a very long time now. Hopefully you and your brother can work with each other. xo

chismosa…has the spinning stopped?

Nancy thank you SO much — I wrote you back on the old blog.

The lambs have stopped screaming 🐏🐏

Thank you!

(((chismo)))

Thanks VV- 😷

Ironically I stood up after typing that to Nancy and I got semi-dizzy again. What!?!?! Lol

I’m ok. Not like yesterday at all —–
          Carry on hee hee

Feel better 🌞

When are you seeing your neurologist? Make sure you tell him what’s been going on.

I’m keeping nonstop notes don’t worry !

Soon, I believe a couple of weeks. I’ll keep you aBREAST

You say some of the most hiliarious things even in not funny situations … “the lambs have stopped screaming”. Let’s hope it stays that way and you take care!

Aw thanks Tarts– means a lot!

Hugs xoxoxo
                  No emojis for you as you don’t see them 😦

• plainviewsue says:

Unfortunately, I am an expert on this. Until you see the doctor, just a couple of suggestions.

When you stand up or get out of bed, do it slowly. If you have to bend down for anything, don’t stand up quickly.

Try not to jerk your head side to side quickly. Movement is what helps set this off.

Good luck!!!!!

24. vilzvet says:

Happy birthday Jill…no not THAT Jill! Have a great one!
    Who the heck is bothering mah Plainviewsue! Sheesh, I agree these twitterfreaks need to get lives. Gorga deserves all the criticism she is getting for that horrible performance.
    On a sad note, none of my family were picked for Price is Right. So disappointing but it was definitely a great time! The set is SO small it is crazy how much bigger it looks on tv. The guy sitting across from us the whole time on line won a car (I bet my family he was going to be picked) and a young girl won 100 grand on Half Off and a BMW! It is Big Money Week on the show so every prize is increased, usually on Half Off you win 10 grand. It was so hard to leave California; we made one last quick drive to Malibu before our flight and we definitely passed Madison’s office from Million Dollar Listing. I was going to blog the show right from the plane but Bravo’s signal went off somewhere over the midwest and Jetblue lost some channels. Would’ve been cool to watch the show during our flight.

Thank you!! I hope you had a great vacay!!!! Too bad about The Price is Right!!!! I want you to get a chance to spin that big wheel(do they still do that??)

Vilzvet I’m glad you all had a blast. Sorry no one was chosen. That would have been so cool. You should have gone in and knocked on Madison’s office door. Wouldn’t that have been funny? πŸ™‚ Well home sweet home huh? But I totally understand you could’ve stayed and enjoyed more. Thks for sharing your Cali vaca with us.

• Boobah says:

Oh No! I was hoping you’d get picked! Sounds like you had a great vacay though, which is great! Also, that was pretty amazing that you blogged for us while on vacation – thank you.

Welcome home!

Vilzvet that sounds like at least it was a fun experience, sorry you were not a ‘chosen one’ ……

Madison’s office always looks so remote to me– like set aside on some random plot of land not near town.
      That’s so cool— did you go to Lisa’s restaurants by the way???

• vilzvet says:

No, we crossed Rodeo Drive on the way back from Price is Right.and I took pics of the Beverly Hills sign, that was extent of my time in BH! I know Lisa’s restaurant is near there somewhere…

• Laineylainey says:

Wow! What a wonderful trip! I wish you guys you had been chosen…phooey!

25. VV says:

Okay.. Allabouttrhw blog is once again at it with the story about a feud between Lisa, Yofo and Brandi. We know Rox became friendy to Kyle when Kyle cleverly tweeted a picture of her holding a Tshirt of ALLABOUTTRH that Rox had sent to several HWs. Since, Kyle gets positive posting on that site. That was not the case before. Could it be Kyle leaking this info to Rox?

No way-and people on that site HATE Kyle-I never see a positive comment about her there…is the story by Rox or Jose?

Are you talking about the blog from a few days ago? I didn’t see a new one

• VV says:

Rox. Ever since the t-shirt picture that Kyle tweeted, Rox has been nice to her….even on Twitter.

I feel like she is nice to al of them on twitter

• VV says:

Yes, but I think only Kyle and one other HW. I think I think it was Brandi a knowledge the Tshirt on Twitter. Kyle was the only one that tweeted a pic of herself holding the Tshirt up so you could read her the blog name.

Oh I see…I have to pay attention to her tweets-I noticed thatJose is doing most of the blogging lately-I don’t follow him on twitter

VV-of course after I typed that about Jose doing a lot of the blogging I went to the site and every blog on the first page is by Rox!!!!

• windycitywondering2 says:

To leak info on her cast mates sounds like something that would be in vile Kyle’s wheelhouse because she is a shady bitch and using bloggers to further her agenda is nothing new. It makes me wonder if it really isn’t a feud between Yo and Lisa but more like a disagreement about something that has to do with another cast mate. Remember how they have had different viewpoints on incidents that took place in Paris? The only other thing that comes to mind is the newest restaurant/bar that Lisa and Ken are involved in since there is a lawsuit about how the property was obtained.

I don’t want to be disagreeable but this unfollowing business is not really that big of a deal. The person who made it a big is Brandi-so if anyone is trying to stir up drama it’s her.

B

B

B

πŸ‘†

• VV says:

I think is about nothing too, but that site swears their sources saying it happened and they still believe it did.
          I think to recall Lisa having tons more people that she follows. Perhaps, she purged all and re-added who she really wanted on her list and “the source” saw her lust AT THAT TIME ( speculation on my part)
          Notice *she’s not following Andy* THAT I find telling/interesting/.

• Rebecca says:

She’s not even following her husband. IT’S JUST TWITTER!

• VV says:

Somebody asked her once why didn’t she follow Ken on Twitter and her answer was in the lines of He lives with me if I have to tell him something I just tell him.

• VV says:

Windy, Kyle would TOTALLY DO IT. That is her mondus operandi. BACKSTABERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

26. VV says:

Meho showing of how busy she is.

Hope you can make it to one of these… http://www.melissagorga.com/live/

*Coming soon to a Flea Market near you 😜

27. windycitywondering2 says:

Jill not that Jill – Have a Happy Birthday with those who love you and who make you happy!
    You are thoughtful and witty and have a gift for making us laugh!

28. MelTheHound says:

Wow… Just wow… Lainey, remind me never to prank call a church lady asking such things…

Plainviewsue, I saw your post with the tweets. It’s in spam due to the F u c k word (not from you but from her). I think most here got the idea of what went on and some went and read so probably no real point in releasing it unless you want to put that self hating whore on blast….

Luann’s pic above there’s no French bun in the oven. πŸ™‚

30. Cusi77 says:

Where in world are the housewives of NY? My guess is a place with Horses (No Camels? Ohhh!)… The way LoosieLooseAnn is dressed and Carole is very Western kind of a place…

I feel Lumann always likes to dress “western”
      to show how cool and exotic and Native American she is (it IS cool- just SHE isn’t cool)

What annoying ploys to play with us

😼
      πŸ™„

She loves her boots, Cusi. I’ll bet those old boots probably don’t smell very good at this point in time she wears them so much. Lol.

BB I am telling you- I am being serious

If we see those beige boots on screen …….
          I don’t know what I’ll do with myself. I really don’t.

I won’t be able to control my actions. Right now I want to pull my eyelashes out thinking about the beige boots

Lol!
          …..but I’m serious

• Cusi77 says:

LuAnn needs to make money out of the smelly boots… Singing and writing a book in class and good manners did not work… why don’t make a line of boots.

Btw,,, I have the exact boots Carole is wearing!!!! I bought them in 1999 while living in Europe… they are still beautiful IMO.

Just for youπŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’πŸ‘’

GET A GRIP CHISMOSA, I don’t want you spinning, again! πŸ˜‰

Chismosa I’m laughing hard at you. I don’t know what you’re going to do either cause she’s gonna wear them. πŸ™‚

31. LavaLady says:

Happy Birthday Jill……no not THAT Jill!

Thanks LL!!

• Buttercream says:

Hey – Have a Happy Birthday – missed being on line yesterday due to moving Son into College Dorm … hope you had a great day and will have a fabulous labor day wknd!

Well that’s better, the article that Teresa was holding a fundraiser for their legal fees is completely false. I’ll post the tweets as soon as my phone recovers from overload…

33. VV says:

@Teresa_Giudice: @Teresa_Giudice will be appearing tnite as a meet and greet to kick off Labor Day weekend press has false information on any other matter

Original Message:

• VV says:

well, what a mess you and I doing this at the same time and they’re out of order, oh well, the point is made, lol.

• VV says:

However, Twitter is exploding with people that obviously CAN’T READ. Retweeting that tonight’s event it’s a fundraising for her legal bills. How did they get that from the tweets above baffles me. Those who WANT TO MISINTERPRET go ahead make a fool of yourself….

Idiots πŸ˜†
            I do a great deal of communication via e-mail for business and they are educated people, but still I find they miss the point of the message – even though it was only 3 sentences. Like yesterday, I said: “It would be easier if we processed both orders at the same time” and I get a reply “Okay, if you want to process them separately, let’s start with….” This is when I scream at the computer and everyone here thinks I am nuts.

• MelTheHound says:

That’s likely to send a few people into orbit.

Another Birthday. Today would have been Michael Jackson’s 55th birthday. #HappyBirthdayMichaelJackson #RIP

The Justice Dept. loosens Marijuana enforcement. Finally! It works great for cancer patients.

Poor Plainviewsue, I did a search for anywhere her name is mentioned on Twitter (not her timeline) and oh my gosh she has inadvertently been dragged to the bowels of Twitter Hell. Nothing she had in her timeline, that I had looked over earlier today, warranted anything of the sort. Nothing! It’s so hard to fathom that people can be so vile, living and breathing HATE for hobby or sport of it all.

• plainviewsue says:

The bowels of twitter hell………..I like that!! I must have blocked at least 10 people today. People I never followed.

Someone took the picture of my son and I at his graduation and photo shopped in a picture of a KKK person, a poster condemning Obama (who I support fully) and a black child in the picture.

I mean, are you kidding me????? I was disgusted. This has never happened to me before.

I’m taking a breather from twitter. Not as many tweets for awhile. Say what you will about me, but how dare you say anything about my son. I showed him the picture, and as any 23 year old would, he laughed hysterically and said Mom, just forget it.

But to tweet earlier that he must be retarded like me????

End of rant. Love you all.

You have to consider the source. I’m so sorry that happened to you. Go Obama! πŸ™‚

• NJBev says:

Oh Good God PVS- I am so sorry you had to deal with such
        a horrific situation-
        I agree, say what you want about me, but DO NOT TOUCH
        THE KIDS!!! Geezus …. how sad that people have nothing better
        to do.
        Take it easy….. you didn’t deserve that. (no one does)
        and again, I’m sorry you had to deal w/ such A-holes 😦

• Laineylainey says:

So horrible. Why are people so mean?

I just got my Milania Argan Oil in the mail. πŸ™‚

38. Happy Birthday Jill NNTJ!!! Have fun at your party πŸ™‚

39. VV says:

WHAT THE HELL πŸ’₯ IS SKANKA πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊDOING ON MY TV?? BYE BYE BRAVO. NO BRAVO FOR ME TONIGHT! πŸ‘Ž

40. VV says:

@RumorFix: Give @Teresa_Giudice a break — she is NOT holding a LEGAL DEFENSE FUND FUNDRAISER tonight. http://t.co/2KmpYg3KDt

Original Message:

Sent from HootSuite for iPhone

41. nyc mama says:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Jill!!!! Hope you enjoy/ed your day!!

Plainviewsue, so sorry to read what you encountered on Twitter. Another example on why I never go on to my account. What vile messages.

I think the confusion about Teresa’s event is coming directly from the venue. It looks like they sent out a press release stating it was a fundraiser. Usually they get the consent of the person or their people first but who knows in this case. Here it is:
    Local Bartenders and Staff at Famed New York Beach Club
    Forming Legal Defense Fund for Real Housewives of New Jersey’s Teresa Giudice

New York (August 29, 2013) – Bartenders and staff from a legendary New York beach resort and catering facility are collecting donations to support the legal defense of Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice. During a special public appearance at historic Malibu Beach Resort tonight, Thursday August 29, 2013 at 7:30 pm., Teresa will greet hundreds of fans who will contribute to her defense fund.
    Teresa and her husband Joe Giudice are facing 39 counts of fraud, which could result in up to 50 years in jail. The Giudices are charged with an alleged conspiracy to defraud lenders and illegally obtain mortgages. In addition, they are also accused of hiding assets and income while declaring bankruptcy.
    Her supporters and millions of fans around the world strongly believe Teresa will be vindicated soon and are seeking donations for the reality TV star, who has four young children. The group is dedicated to helping Teresa stay out of prison and also help pay any fines or other restitution that Teresa and Joe are ordered to pay.
    The Bartenders, servers and other wait-staff work at Malibu Beach Resort, an iconic New York area oceanfront facility where the biggest names in show business have performed over the last 50 years including Sammy Davis Jr., Billy Joel, Frank Sinatra, U2 and Pat Benatar. Camera crews and photographers are welcome.

***Great visuals of Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice and hundreds of fans collecting money to support her legal defense***

• VV says:

RealityTea posted the above “press release”. However, no links were provided, no pics of the press release itself. I’m calling this bad report unsubstantiated and plain BS. Anybody could have made that up. Some sites don’t even bother to check facts. They run with a story whether its true or not.
      Again, I want proof of this press release. Not an article where anybody can get creative and type this BS.

• nyc mama says:

Yes that is where I saw it too. I found out about this morning when a neighbors son who is a pap photographer got it in his email and told her and she told me. But a friend of mine is in pr and usually gets official ones and she didn’t get this so It seems to have been sent out by someone but is not “official”. Even the wording is unlike a professional release which is why I find it suspect.

• nyc mama says:

But apparently someone got a hold of a list of some pap’s and others you can buy them) but not a complete list of where usual releases are sent. I will ask another friend who works at NY mag if she got this. They get everything in the area including events in NJ and LI.

• VV says:

Like you said, the writing is not professional. It seems that every other day Teresa is being involved in some type of fabricated controversy. Her enemies are going at her non-stop.
            I bet you that Reality Tea won’t retract or apologize for perpetuating the lie about this story.

• nyc mama says:

Probably not but if they received it, as did others, then they can say they thought it was legit. Jut part of the game and downside of being in reality tv.

• VV says:

Fact check fact check fact check. They lose credibility for not doing it. They didn’t check because they are guided by hate and wanted to believe it was true.There are no excuses. Check your sources.

• nyc mama says:

Few if any of of these sites fact check which is why the all should be taken with a grain of salt. They all claim to have inside information too and none do, just repeat what each one reports.

Notice the release says nothing about Dover just the venue which makes is a red flag. A real press release would have everyone involved listed. It seems like the venue or some employees took it amongst themselves to send this out.

Teresa retweeted this…not sure how she got it when they spelled her name wrong.

Oh gosh, Valerie Harper looks good. Boy is she a fighter, good for Rhoda!

43. NJBev says:

I would like to wish our Jill, of course “not THAT Jill”
    a most beautious and wonderous Birthday!!
    Damn Girl- I just adore you! πŸ˜‰

45. lillybee says:

Happy Birthday, to our Jill.

46. California35 says:

Good morning!
    Oh no! I missed the birthday cake! And NY talk, darn job! :-/

πŸ˜›

Happy birthday Jill,not that Jill. I hope you has a food one!

Happy friday everyone!