Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles

Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles

Episode 4 – Last Laugh

By Vilzvet

Josh Altman and his brother Matt are hoping to win a co-listing of a gorgeous Beverly Hills mansion in the Benedict Canyon area on Oak Pass. It is still under construction but would be in the $10 million range when completed. The brothers are eager to win the listing from the clients but disagree in front of the seller’s reps on when the house should be shown to potential buyers; Josh would like to wait until it “shows” better; Matt would prefer to let the construction continue further.  They all agree to not hold a huge open house until the house is completed. Josh later admonishes his brother that they should always be on the same page in front of clients.

Madison meets with Dwight and Kellene, a couple from Aspen who own a second home in West       Hollywood but need something larger. They would like to consider the surrounding area of Beverly Hills as their second residence. Their budget could range up to $4 million and they would need at least 4,000 square feet. Madison usually focuses his selling area on Malibu, but lately he has been expanding his geographical area into Beverly Hills.  He gathers his troops to start finding the perfect home for Dwight and Kellene. One of his employees finds a home to look at, but HEATHER, his former assistant and Josh Altman’s girlfriend, is the listing agent!

Josh Altman and his brother Matt continue to bicker about how to best market the Oak Pass house. Josh want to get buyers in immediately; Matt still wants more construction to be done. Matt finally agrees to try it Josh’s way.

Madison meets with his new Aspen clients at Heather’s Beverly Hills listing. While a beautiful home, Dwight and Kellene find the master bedroom to be on the small side.

Heather and Madison speak privately after the showing. Heather tries to explain her feelings of how close they had been and how she had only wanted to continue working with Madison in an expanded area, which is what he doing now without her. He tells her that because of her relationship with Josh A. it had become a conflict of interest to keep her as an employee and friend and that he feels Josh is a slimeball. They try to clear the air but Madison knows they never would be close friends again.

Private showings are now being set up at the Oak Pass construction site by Josh A. and Matt. It is difficult to try to help the potential buyers envision what the home will look like, but Josh and Matt try their best.

Madison finds another home in Beverly Hills for Dwight and Kellene to look over. It is their desired 4,000 square feet but needs some renovating. Madison asks the couple to consider Malibu with its stunning ocean views.  They finally agree to expand their search to Madison’s usual selling zone.

Josh F. and his co-lister Billy Jr. are in receipt of an offer of $1.2 million for Billy’s parents’ house. They counter-offer $1.3 million which the buyer’s agent Tina feels is excessive. Josh asks the agent if her client would consider letting the sellers remain in the home rent-free for 90 days (a “leaseback”) if they agree to the latest $1.2 million offer. She goes off to make that important phone call.

Madison has gotten his Aspen clients to agree to travel to Malibu to look at wow-factor homes. The first is $3,350,000.00 with custom Versace tile work and a huge marble kitchen. The requisite 180-degree ocean views are all there. Kellene feels the home, at 3,200 square feet, is still a tad small.

Billy Jr. and Josh F. get good news: the buyer agrees to let Billy’s parents remain in their home for 90 days after closing to allow time for them to find another home. They call Billy Sr., who at first is hesitant to even consider the low offer. His son convinces him that he knows Cynthia is the right person to buy their family home and he won’t find a better buyer.  Billy Sr. finally agrees after listening to his son. It’s a win-win situation, as the buyer’s $1.2 million offer is now accepted on the leaseback terms. Josh F. and Billy celebrate!

Madison takes his clients to another Malibu masterpiece, it is 4,000 square feet and priced at $2,895,000.00. The views are fantastic, but fussy Kellene and Dwight feel the house may need too much renovation.

Josh A. and his brother have a private showing of the Oak Pass house. The client is hesitant to consider the property due to its unfinished state.

Madison sits down with Dwight and Kellene to gauge their interest in the homes he has shown them, from Beverly Hills to Malibu. He is surprised to hear that they actually are willing to make an offer on one of the Malibu properties, the home priced at $2.895 million. They admit they have fallen in love with the area only after he had planted the idea of Malibu in their heads.

Josh A.’s brother Matt continues to harp at his brother that they made a mistake in showing the Oak Pass property too soon. Josh A. grudgingly admits his brother is probably right, but hates that working with his brother makes him feel like a child again.

Madison returns to his clients with a $2,650,000 counter offer on the Malibu property. They feel the price would work with their budget, and cannot believe they will now be part-time Malibu residents!

________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Million Dollar Listing. Bookmark the permalink.

141 Responses to Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles

First! Where is Powelly Poo??????

Good morning everyone! Stormy here in AZ. Supposed to rain all weekend which is good. Thank you Vilzvet for the MDLLA recap. Josh A should listen to his brother. Real Estate Agents do not like walking around a construction site. Neither do potential buyers.

Our weekend weather is supposed to be clear but Memorial Day nothing but rain.
      Altman gets on my last nerve. He should’ve listened to his bro. I do like going to construction sites where the home is under construction. I can see the vision. People crack me up when they say they can’t see it. Often you can get a home at a better price while its under construction if you can be the first to make a deal w/the builder. I think that’s what Josh was trying to do. That’s how I got my house. But I’m sure it depends on where you live. Those people are rich and I guess they want the home the way they want it at the time and the homes state was just not what they bargained for. Altman should have known that.

• Kansas Girl says:

I’m always surprised to find out some people have no imagination. I once knew a woman who could not put clothes together. She bought exactly the outfit the manikin had on, belt, shoes, jewelry, etc. And that outfit, she only wore in exactly that way. All her clothes were like that. She couldn’t mix and match — she couldn’t imagine what it would look like. I don’t know how anyone can live like that!

HA KG! Well she sure couldn’t shop w/me. I rarely buy something and make an outfit in the store. I just buy what I like and I either have something already that I can wear w/what I bought it I come upon something in the future and they.just work together.

• shamrockblonde says:

I have three suits that I bought at Express along with three pair of dress black pants and a blazer – all I do is switch out the shirts/blouses underneath – I get the shirts/blouses anywhere I see one I like, so for me, having the quality of the suits and the dress pants, tailored to fit me, even though it is pricey for me, in the long run, I save a good deal of money as everything else is no where near as expensive as that initial investment –

a friend of my brothers once went into a furniture store, and simply bought the display set up for a living room and bedroom – exactly as they had it set up – he even wanted the books that were on the bookcase! – he said he did not wish to waste time trying to put a room together himself, and as it was already set up to compliment each other, doing it this way was easier and quicker – but I have to say, it all looked great –

Shamrock you made a smart purchase. That’s really how it is advised that people shop. We should build upon investment
              pieces. Every Fall & Spring I like to buy a few new pieces to compliment what I have. Last Fall I bought a new pair of boots, a top w/leather on it & a jacket. They were to build upon what I had. For this Fall I only bought one thing another top w/leather on it. It’s short sleeve, the one last yr is a peplum. I want a new pair of shoes too. I always buy at Nordstrom’s Yrly sale. Deep discounts before they are unveiled to the public. Investment pieces are the way to go. Shamrock do you shop at Talbots? I love a lot of their clothes. Their Fall catalog has outrageous prices. I’m like “this is Talbots. Not Michael Kors, not Stuart Weitzman”. I saw a sweater dress I’ve already asked my mom for Christmas. Of course when it goes on sale. I’m all about sales. 🙂
              Now your brother’s friend was.just being smart. He knew he didn’t have time or patience to try to be his own interior designer. In that sense I don’t hardly blame him.

• shamrockblonde says:

thanks Powell – no, I don’t shop at Talbot’s – but I will give it a look! thanks for the tip! – my husband swears thatyears of Catholic school and wearing a uniform, is why I am always in basically the same outfit, just different shirts/blouses – me – I agree with you – strictly investment purchases! as for my brother’s friend – at first I thought he was nuts, but after seeing everything in his home, I knew that he did the right thing – he even checked out the type of flooring that was used in the furniture display – in and done in under an hour for furnishing three rooms – not bad! I would have been there all day!

I just watched Aaryn’s entire exit interview with Julie Chen after her eviction from the Big Brother house. This confirms my opinion that 22-year-olds (or anyone under the age of 28-30) should never be a houseguest in that house.

She has no idea and blamed the entire state of Texas of being racists and homophobes. Everyone in Texas talks like she does. She said those remarks were taken out of context even though she was on camera 24/7, therefore, all of her comments were entirely in context.

She’s going to get a big awakening when she is finally let out of the jury house and comes back into the real world. She has lost her job and her mother has hired PR people to help her repair her image.

Now is time for Amanda to leave as well. She’s scary, a possible head case and I fear for those around her. This week might put her over the edge. She is also so unaware of how she’s coming across; she thinks she’s America’s Choice for favorite player. When she finds out the entire house, except McCrae (McYucky), is against her, it will be every one for themselves.

It’s downright amazing how much I know about this show even though I don’t get to watch it. Thank you bloggers, You Tube and internet.

• MelTheHound says:

She’s scary, a possible head case
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Possible? She is an absolute nut.

I have friends in Texas and they are APPALLED at what that racist POS was spewing, and NOT all texans speak like that, only uneducated, rascist POS talk like that. Wait until she does actually watch her time in the house, but alas this chick is never going to get the fact that what she said was racist. Not a PR person in the world can fix that train-wreck unless she really does own what she said, sincerely apologizes, and makes sure she never says that stuff again. But I don’t think she will ever “get” the fact that what she spewed was racist.

• shamrockblonde says:

she kept saying that her comments were taken out of context – out of context? did she not notice the 24/7 cameras that were filming her? we all know the whole context! there was no taking it out of context!! – and now the great State of Texas has been dragged into this – not smart – not smart at all – as for Amanda – there are rumors that she is the hand-picked winner by Grodner the exec. producer – her parents – hopefully – must be absolutely horrified by her behavior – I wish the other houseguests were not so spineless – yuck!!!

and vilzet, thanks for the recap – I missed it last night – would have loved to be a fly on the wall during Heather and Madison’s talk – whoever said that Josh A reminded them of Bert of Bert and ERnie fame, was so right on the money!! –

Agree 1000 percent!

Wow Husker. Thks for that. I have no idea what’s been going on lately since I haven’t read the last few blogs on it. Oh gosh I wish I had seen Julie’s interview w/Aryan. I’ll go to YouTube. So All of Texas according to her is racist. That’s such a shame that she didn’t own how she behaved and blamed it on the entire population of Texas. That’s good her mom hired PR cause she’s got a Shi*y rep to repair. I just hope people don’t come after her or her family with threats or violence. That would be wrong & it won’t help anyones cause whatever they think it is.

Husker watched it in YT. She really thinks people are stupid doesn’t she? Poor stupid girl. Well they have 1 week remaining then America is going to make sure she sees realism. No more reality for her.

• Don’t watch BB but caught the exit while flipping channels last night. I loved the audience laughing at her, lol.

4. Stars99 says:

Great job on the recap, Vilzvet! I don’t know how you do it – It’s got to be hard to recap a show like that – because they go so quickly from one scene…show only a part of it… then go to another scene… but you do a great job! = )

• vilzvet says:

Oh thanks all for the kind words Stars, cusi, BB, AZGirl, and anyone I may have missed. Lots of replaying scenes is how I soak it all in! It was really great to have been in Malibu this past week to really appreciate its beauty; Madison truly has the best selling area!

• kokuanani says:

Madison is also the nicest and most human of these three agents. Josh Flagg has started to grow on me, particularly as he tweaks Josh Altman.

Josh Altman is a complete jackass, and the little piece with Heather shows that she’s become one too. I hope they don’t procreate.

• Rebecca says:

Josh Flagg loves, respects, and listens to his grandmother. I can’t get enough of his scenes with her.

5. Cusi77 says:

Good morning Everyone!

Thank you Vilzvet for a great reap!

Good morning everyone. I’m off today so I went to get my do done. I can get more work done tomorrow. 🙂 It’s pretty nice out. I hope you’re having a great TGIF.

7. Trashy T says:

I want to wish everyone a Happy Labor Day weekend… We are on the way to San Diego dealing with all the morons who drive slowly in the fast lane… It always seems endemic on I-15. Anyway, I want to express my sincere than yous to everyone who blogs here and to welcome the new bloggers. I, for one, really appreciate your hard work… And also a big thank you to everyone who participates and keeps this such a fun place to visit. I rarely post but I’m always reading!

Trashy

Trashy have a great holiday weekend. You are so right about slow people in the fast lane. Grrrr. You just want to get out of your car & slap them. I don’t have road rage peeps. 🙂 I really hate that people that can’t drive are on the roads w/their Montgomery Ward driver’s license. Get a bike I say. You have fun & eat something yummy for me. 😀

Trashy. I can relate to the slow in the fast lane frustration. I experienced that yesterday evening on my way to the Outer Banks. But then I told myself to be patient. It would all be worth it when I arrived at my destination. Deep breaths. Lol.

8. Mene Seela says:

Here is a thought to ruin your long weekend….

Aviva’s pervy dad George in a 3 way!!!
    Good thing LuAnn was appalled that is was discussed at HER event. LOL “The etiquette was not right for the luncheon…”

NY Daily News:——————–
    Bravo struck reality TV gold while filming the latest season of “The Real Housewives of New York City.”

Two weeks ago, producers arranged an awkward run-in between Aviva Drescher and 2012’s Miss USA, Nana Meriwether, at a luncheon hosted by “RHONY” co-star Countess LuAnn de Lesseps. At the event, Drescher was heard loudly announcing that Meriwether “hooked up” with Drescher’s 77-year-old father.

Drescher, first to arrive at the lunch at Gallow Green rooftop, spotted Meriwether walking in soon after — and believed the beauty queen was the woman she thought had joined in a threesome with Drescher’s oversexed septuagenarian father, George Teichner and his 25-year-old fiancée. (Note: We have no knowledge of what, if anything, went on behind closed doors.)

“Nana shows up and Aviva says, ‘How do I know that girl?’ ” one guest at the party tells Confidenti@l. “Aviva thinks she knows her and texts her ‘RHONY’ co-star Heather [Thomson] across the room and Heather screams and starts laughing.”

Thomson then beelined her way to Drescher and begged her to tell the absurd story, which was loud enough for other guests to hear in its entirety.

“Ramona [Singer] was listening, too, and Bonnie Fuller,” the editor of Hollywoodlife.com, says our source. “Aviva said, ‘She may have had a three-way with my dad and his girlfriend not too long ago,’ and she was laughing.”

We’re told de Lesseps fumed over Drescher’s allegation and confronted her about bringing it up at the luncheon.

“LuAnn was appalled,” another source tells us. “The etiquette was not right for the luncheon. Everyone there was talking about it and LuAnn was very unhappy about Aviva’s behavior.”

When reached for comment, Meriwether told us she met Teichner at Jill Zarin’s house, but that nothing happened between her and him and that rumors are Bravo “fishing for story lines.”

I always love it when Luann is appalled. Like she is so innocent and above it all. Lol.

So do I BB. LOL Too funny.

• Rebecca says:

Nothing ever good comes in a story that includes the words “met at Jill Zarin’s house.”

Looks like Jil is trying to befriend Aviva’s family to get back on the show.

Aviva really believes that this kind of talk about her father is funny? And Heather does as well? Didn’t anyone learn anything from last season? George creeps me out big time and I wouldn’t let him within 50 feet of me. What am I missing? I’m getting the shakes just thinking about him and not in a good way. Yuck!

• Trashy T says:

Aviva just proves once again that money can’t buy you class… I really am not looking forward to seeing her or her asshat husband again.

Thanks for the slow in the fast lane commiserations. I don’t have a problem with slow drivers as long as they stay in their proper place. When we lived in Tucson as would be chugging along behind older slow drivers on Oracle Road, I’d always tell my husband that they were probably driving just as fast as they were able to handle.

But not on I-15 between Las Vegas and San Diego on a holiday weekend.. Especially in front of me!!!

I know…breathe slowly…. Okay, trying to do that….

• AZGirl says:

Oracle Road is still a mess. I HATE trying to get around Tucson. Everyone is driving so slow and there are no direct way to get from South Tucson to North Tucson unless you are on the I-10.

• Mene Seela says:

Ha! I can’t imagine any woman who can see or hear under the age of 70 would agree to a “threesome” or even a “twosome” with that creep.

Honestly Aviva and her father ruined NY for me so I don’t watch it anymore.

George is disgusting. But if thats what he wants to do its his life. Why oh why is Adiva bringing it up at an event? And Lu’s at that. Lu is right. That wasn’t the right place. Aviva & her dad have a strange relationship. Daughters & fathers shouldn’t have intimate knowledge of one another. I think Adiva is proud if her father’s prowess.

Great recap of MDL Vilzvet!
    As for BB, I don’t think Aaryn is a racist. I think she’s young and ignorant. Does that excuse her comments? No way and she has (by already losing work opportunities) and will pay dearly for it. Like Julie told her. She has the opportunity to go back and view the footage and hopefully it will be a wake-up call and learning experience for her. I think she already knows she messed up big time based on Julie’s interview and audience reaction to her. She had that “Oh shit, deer in the headlights look about her.” She was stunned. I wonder what the conversation was in the Jury house when she met up again with Candace and Helen.
    Amanda is another whole ball of wax. That girl has issues, big ones. She should have never been allowed on that show and I hope she’s out of there before something bad happens. And like someone said on facebook, she and McRae look like they could use a good power washing.
    I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. Stay safe!

I remember the first season and I believe they showed parts of interviews the contestants did & I thought they did psych reviews.

Happy Labor Day Friday to everyone! Let’s blow this summer out big time! Except I will be doing my blowing(?) on my couch until the temps get below 90 which may be Sunday – fingers crossed!

I love this time of year with warm days, cool nights and the colors of nature. Oh yeah, did I mention FOOTBALL?!? Things get heated up tonight (no pun intended) with the local high school. Tomorrow the local university at noon and then . . . wait for it . . . the Huskers take on the Cowboys of Wyoming at 7 p.m. I’m excited and nervous at the same time. I take this stuff way too seriously, but such fun it is.

Everyone have a safe and fun beginning to the Labor Day weekend and . . . GO BIG RED!

Well it looks like we are going to Syria. 😦

• lulu says:

I really hope not. We need to stop fighting!!!!

I’m still on the fence. There was another chemical attack on Monday. They dropped it
        on a school full of kids and the pictures are horrible. 😦

Nancy I understand about being on the fence. Gosh I’m just so tired of Wars. So many damn Dictators in these countries. No respect or caring for their citizens. I swear this world needs nothing but women Rulers/Presidents.

I hope not too. I watched some of Britain’s Parliament and they were not having it and I don’t blame them.

If we are going in, let’s go in with direct plan of attack that’s quick and puts an end to this mess. If we are just going to sit there and fire a shot now and then, just stay home. How about some other country sticking their neck out for once?

12. VV says:

Ramona Singer (@ramonasinger) tweeted at 1:16pm – 30 Aug 13:

I really think you guys are gonna LOVE this trip #RHONY (https://twitter.com/ramonasinger/status/373509545894883328)

• Mene Seela says:

Which trip? The one to Montana? The one to Spain? The one to France? The one to Australia? The one to Mexico?

And don’t we know that someone will tweet pix of the filming so all this running around airports is a waste of effort!

And I was on Twitter a little while ago and Sonja tweets a pic she says is from the South of France. She’s not in the pic. I’m like it could have been taken at anytime.

13. VV says:

Thanks for the recap Vilzvet. I missed the episode this week. Now I’m all caught up 👍

14. Great job Vizlet! I laughed so hard at Matt Altman mocking his brother, LOLOLOL!!! THAT was priceless!!!! OMG, it was soooo funny! I loved when they showed it in “coming up” and then got to see it again!!!! Matt is a lot smarter RE agent than Josh, Josh just wanted the listing and it get on with it, fool, IPPHO. Oh, and a long time friend’s RE office was shown in the episode… cool beans!!

That was cool for you to see. It’s funny that these “reality” shows aren’t really reality tv but so many here have been to a place we’ve seen, know someone who knows someone who has been to a place, or knows someone who has worked at a place.

• vilzvet says:

oh that IS cool! And I agree, Matt is a little more level headed!

15. Nancy…..Don’t know if you have seen this but…… THIS is Princess Pindy’s idea of Cello music!!! Hot Guys, playing Hot Music!!!!

I actually like them. Here is what Stjepan Hauser sounded like before he went off the
      deep end. lol It’s the best “Swan” I’ve ever heard. Better than Yo Yo Ma’s. IMHO

That’s for posted that PP. Don’t get too excited as they are gay. 😦

• MelTheHound says:

Head bangin Cellos 😀 They must have to restring (or whatever it’s called) those bows every other day… I prefer something a little more bouncy and jazzy…

Mel maybe was have a duet in our future. 🙂

• MelTheHound says:

Maybe but I’ve never been able to pick up gypsy jazz. I guess for the $50 per half hour he (the guitar player) wants I could go take some lessons though 😉 He’s about 10 miles from me. That was recorded in his basement studio.

I’ve Bern watching Basketball Wives and RHOM last season, the season end trip. Now let me go do my nails. Its gonna take me the rest of the day. I take a long time.

Ok last one. Promise. Only Stjepan could get away with this as he’s so charming. He’s
    imitating great cellists. It’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

18. VV says:

Sue cracks me up. Here she is replying to a tweet from Meho producer where he tweeted:
    Did you see @melissagorga and @joegorga at the #VMAs? next year, on stage!
    he stage next year at VMA.

@plainviewsue: @JohnnyWrightWEG @melissagorga If so, the auto tune better be sure to be working. Seriously, u have worked w/the best. Don’t get it.

His statement is very laughable.

All about the Real Housewives has posted that all is not well in the Gorga fambly. Supposedly, Mel checked Joey’s phone and there were racy text messages from women. I give this marriage one more year and they are done. There is absolutely no trust with either of them.

RT posted that Vicki and “Girth Brook” are back on. Vicki is seriously a moron. This guy is a grifter and an ENTIRE NATION AGREES THAT HE IS A GRIFTER. So what does she not get?

She has no self-esteem what so ever.

• plainviewsue says:

None. The fact that she was so upset at the thought of Brooks thinking she was ugly and fat, more upset than anything else said, shows her lack of self esteem. I am no fan of Briana’s behavior at the reunion, but I think Vicki is a lost cause.

I’m afraid Vicki is a lost cause. I don’t understand it and never will.

• Cityside says:

Well, I wish I could pick the best mate for my kids, but it don’t work that way. I am not a fan of Brooks but it is her choice. Brianna did not make the best choice either. I was disappointed that Andy let her get away with “my husband is in Afg/Iran” bull and ” I had to clean (whatever) off the couch”. Then to say she was not implying it was Lydia’s mom she was referring to was a load of crap. She is full on in denial about that A$$.

I hope this works, Nancy Pants this is for you ! (if it works, if it doesn’t , then never mind!)
    Puppy stuck mid-roll !!

22. Cityside says:

I tried to watch BBrother, but both Aaryn and Amanda are idiots.
    Amanda is a full on A$$ and bully. Why they did not put her and Pizza guy together on the block makes me crazy.

Nancy, I’d get me one of these if they’d stay that little. This is adorable.

I want one too. He’s much smaller than the one George was holding. I’m not sure
      I could take that screaming though plus I didn’t know they could swim. They are suppose to be great pets. The cat in this video looks exactly like my Mona.

That is so cute! but they don’t stay little 😦 … that little litter box wouldn’t cut it for long right?

Blah ba di blah blah blah! Next thing you know Brandi will be Faye Resnick’s BFF. Blah ba di blah blah blah. What are the franchises going to do after everybody has hated each other and then made up like nothing happened. Recycle?

Ok if you have not seen the video of Melissa Gorga singing-the original un auto tuned version-you MUST watch it…it is complete and utter. TORTURE!!! In a word-she sucks!!! It’s too funny!!!

I am ready for an old fashion ass-kicking! Y’all let me know when the BB show is over so I can drive to the next county to have words with Aaryn so she’ll understand how a Texan talks!

I guess that didn’t go over as intended – I was making light of the fact she claimed the despicable things she said is just the way a Texan talks.

Vilzvet, thank you for MDLLA! Glad you enjoyed your CA trip. 🙂

• vilzvet says:

You’re so welcome!
      I’ve just begun to recover from listening to Melissa Gorga’s singing linked above. I don’t think I can ever forgive you, Jill! That was so awful, and I think Melissa knew it.

There’s a great documentary on CNN right now and it repeats at 10pm.
    It’s called Great Expectations: A Black American Special

28. VV says:

Bethenny’s statement is ridiculous and ambiguous. Lacks the straightforwardness she claims she’s all about.

Bethenny Frankel @Bethenny
    . @mileycyrus is 20 yrs old & getting bad direction. Granted she has to agree, but someone choreograped it & designed that bear.

Good morning everyone. It’s a beautiful Saturday. I hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Powelly Poo – have a great weekend too,
      I didnt catch you the other day to sing “hallelujah !🙏🙏🙏🙏” to your comment about not lining Louboutins, Birkins, nor Herve Legers anymore now. I’m SO WITH YOU

Housewives have ruined all high end stuff. It’s like when snooki and co. would wear high end lines and the opposing companies would send other company’s stuff to them free just to make sure they WOULDN’T wear their own lines. They ‘ruined’ the cache of the brands.

I can’t wait to see how ny dresses and I supposed BH, though I don’t watch BH