Real Housewives of Miami Cast Blogs Blogged

Miami Blogs Blogged

By HydrangeaHussy

Yet another week in the Adriana/Lea feud.  All of the ladies have posted their blogs, so here we go!

Alexia Echevarria

“The Truth About Alexia’s Ex”

Alexia begins this week by addressing her ex-husband, who is the father of her two sons, and spent time in prison for drug trafficking.  The two have been divorced “for over 17 years” and she’s been married to her current husband (who’s been noticeably absent this season) for 13 years.  She is addressing her past issues because it seems to have been bothering Peter “since he found out about it through other means, and it’s putting a deep burden in our relationship.”  She says this episode is “just an introduction to my story.”  I’m a little surprised that this information hadn’t already surfaced.  Alexia says that she never talked about it because she “felt ashamed.”

As hesitant as I am to comment on anyone’s parenting, especially since I’m not a parent myself, I think Alexia is just enabling Peter’s freefall.  I think it’s amazing that they built a studio because they “know how important and therapeutic music is for Frankie.”  However, Peter has already been through modeling, photography, & is now on to music. Even Alexia says that he lives at home, sleeps late & doesn’t work.  Hopefully Alexia is right and “seeing his brother making progress every day will motivate him to want to do the same with his life.”  It’s obvious that Peter needs some direction in his life.

Oh, the lunch with Lea.  Alexia was upset going in, because Lea “hadn’t wanted to speak to me, and on top of that Adriana told me that Lea doesn’t want to have anything to do with any of us.”  She repeats that Adriana was the one telling her that Lea was speaking poorly of Peter.  “Why shouldn’t I believe Adriana now right?”  Umm, maybe because she lied to all of you for at least 5 years?  The rest of Alexia’s comments indicate that she didn’t want to believe Lea would say those things, but she chose to believe Adriana at the time.  She felt that their talk resolved some issues & that they could move forward.  She resolves to stay out of the feud, saying “I’m not butting into this one. I have more important issues going on in my life and everyone knows that. Only Adriana and Lea can resolve their problems and move past this. I will continue to be a friend to both and listen to both of them for now.”  We shall see, as Alexia seems to insert herself regularly and has clearly distanced herself from Lea this season.

Marysol Patton

“Elsa’s Code Blue Emergency”

Marysol’s blog focuses on Elsa.  Having seen the bond between mother & daughter, I can’t imagine how difficult it was to watch Elsa almost pass away.  “I have run the gamut of emotions feeling positive, negative, angry, sad, irrational, and unable to eat or sleep. What I have practiced the most is visualizing my mother happy, talking, dancing, and laughing in hopes that these positive thoughts will heal her. I just don’t know what to do anymore, but to stay positive and pray.”  Sometimes all you can do is pray.  Marysol is lucky to have a great support system to help her through this difficult time.

“I went to Adriana’s house to take her my mother’s wedding mantilla, which she told me before she fell ill that she wanted Adriana to use during her ceremony.”  I understand how important is to follow through with her mother’s wishes, but I have to wonder if Elsa knew that Adriana had lied about already being married.  I seem to remember Adriana talking to Elsa about her marriage doubts in past seasons.  The mantilla is used during the religious ceremony, so it may not matter to Elsa whether a civil service had already taken place.

“The other ladies Lisa invited were not happy to see us and made it very obvious as did we. No one was ready to make amends yet”  At least Marysol is willing to admit that no one was willing to give in at that point, rather than just blaming it on  the other side.  “As I watch the show I’m discovering many conflicting stories that have me a bit confused.”  Truer words have never been spoken – it’s amazing the way these ladies re-write history when they tell their side to spouses & friends.

Lisa Hochstein

“Betrayed by Adriana?”

“This episode was a reminder of the struggle my husband and I are dealing with.”  Lisa admits that, while she tries to remain positive, she does have days where she wonders whether she will ever have a family.  It’s heartbreaking for me to watch as someone who so desperately wants a child is unable to have one.  She goes on to say that, while she didn’t want to bring up the idea of a surrogate, she always knew that it was an option.  “It upset me tremendously to think that someone else might have to carry my child. I had fears that my baby and I would not feel connected if I did not carry myself.”  “I know it’s just a matter of time before we have a beautiful baby of our own. I’m willing to try anything at least once.”  As an adopted child, I am well aware that there are many ways to make a family & that it is more than possible to build a strong connection with a child that you did not carry.  I’m glad to see that Lisa appears to have come to terms with the idea of a surrogate.

You know I love Lisa, but did she really believe that bringing all of the ladies together was a good idea?  Apparently so, “I truly believed I was being a good friend in trying to get everyone together.”  I honestly don’t think she was trying to stir the pot, I think she’s just naïve & wants everyone to get along.  “Clearly I underestimated how upset they were with each other.”  She obviously wasn’t made privy to everything that was going on.  She says that she didn’t know about the meeting between Adriana & Lea, the marriage certificate, etc.  It seems like she was trying to be a good friend, but wasn’t getting the full story from anyone.  “I felt a little betrayed by Adriana and hoped there was a VERY good explanation for this.”

Joanna Krupa

“Adriana’s Bad Acting”

“There is definitely some bad acting going on here!”  I agree!  Adriana seems to have a different excuse every time she’s confronted about her lies.  “In my opinion, people respect someone that has made bad choices in their life, but owns up to it, apologizes, and moves on.”  Again, I agree with Joanna.  Who’d have thought?  Joanna keeps saying that she’s trying to be open-minded about Adriana, but actions speak louder than words.  “I don’t buy this whole victim thing with Adriana for one second.”  Me either!  “Are some of these women delusional? They act as if lying about being married isn’t a big deal and they go about their day as if it’s OK to lie and it’s no big deal?”  Joanna seems to be taking this feud a little too personally.  I understand being upset but it’s not like Joanna & Adrianna had much of a relationship to begin with.

As to Lisa’s peacemaking dinner, “Not sure what planet Lisa lives on, but it can’t be Earth, because no sane person would do such a selfish thing.”  Lisa really seemed to be wanting to get the group together & didn’t realize how bad things were, calling her selfish seems a little uncalled for.  But maybe I’m as naïve as Lisa… Joanna, as many good points as she has, just comes across as overly aggressive & confrontational.  It seems like she thought she was going to a reunion & needed a folder of email evidence when she went to the dinner, “I decided to print it out in case the subject came up that night and give it to Lisa.”  Her prior comments make her last wishes of good luck for Lisa seem less than genuine.

I’m not even addressing her comments on the tennis match conversation.  Who has a serious conversation about sexual issues with their significant other in public, much less at a tennis match on national tv?

Lea Black

“Wishing Joanna the Best Sex Ever”

Lea decided to be short & sweet this week.  She decided to only address the positive.  “Negative energy attracts more negative energy and positive energy attracts more positive energy.”  She’s sending love to Lisa & Lenny in their journey to start a family, to Joanna & Romain for good sex (eww!) & to Peter & Frankie in their music.  That’s all she has to say this week.

Adriana de Moura

“Joanna is Lea’s New Mouthpiece”

“I said it once and will repeat again: I didn’t tell anyone about the marriage license, because it would defeat the purpose of respecting my son’s emotional readiness.”  Don’t use your child as an excuse to lie to a friend.  If Adriana really saw  Lea as a friend, she would have told her the truth & the reasons for not wanting it publicized, then trusted Lea to keep it private.  Period.

“Frederic called the wedding off!” Again with the excuses!  Adriana has repeatedly said that she doesn’t trust men because of her ex, but the signing of a marriage license five years ago shows that she willing to get married again.  If Frederic was the one to call off the wedding, her excuses of distrust, doubts, etc. go out the window!

She then accuses Lea of using “Joanna as her new mouthpiece.”  I agree that it wasn’t appropriate for Joanna to carry around the wedding license in her purse, but I think that was more Joanna’s doing than Lea’s influence.  Adriana complains about Lea “summoning” her.  Lea has already said that she didn’t want to air things in a group setting.  She wanted to do that in private.  I saw that as more of an olive branch than a summoning.  “I should have known better, because I already knew that when Lea gets angry, someone gets punished.”  But, when you lie there are consequences.

Adriana then announces that yesterday was Elsa’s birthday & that they were able to celebrate the day.  I think those two women have always shared a bond & I’m happy to know Elsa is well & able to celebrate.  “Elsa has always been like a mother to me, and she always came from a place of love and compassion, unlike other less enlightened people…”  Really Adriana?  Gotta throw a dig in there when you’re discussing your friend’s ailing mother?

____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Miami, RHOM Cast Blogs and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

190 Responses to Real Housewives of Miami Cast Blogs Blogged

Good morning everyone. It’s a beautiful day today. I hope you have a great holiday weekend.
    Laughing at JNNTJ, MTH, DJP, Nancy, VV & BB listening & not listening to Mel’s song. Mel’s people know she has no talent but they want to keep their wagons attached to her NJ broken star. I was watching last seasons Miami when the ladies went on the trip & they were at dinner & Lea was yelling at Marysol about the benefit. Marysol said ” to Lea “You think your gala legitimizes my company. My company legitimizes your gala”. I said this because it seems like Mel’s people believe she legitimizes their biz.

2. VV says:

Adrianna USA con-artist. I’m not buying her act. The fact thst she is educated and speaks five languages doesn’t impress me at all. It is overshadowed by her manipulative ways.

Hey Adrianna, How’s your son’s emotional state after he found out YOU LIED TO HIM and had been married for so many years?!!

Gees these HW really think viewers ate stupid.

3. VV says:

*Adriana “IS” a con-artist. I have no clue how autocorrect went from IS to USA.

4. chismosa says:

Thanks for blogging HydrangeaH—-

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
    If Adriana really saw Lea as a friend, she would have told her the truth & the reasons for not wanting it publicized, then trusted Lea to keep it private. Period.

I still harbor thoughts that Lea may have indeed known about this and they either agreed to play it quiet for the drama, or this leak came out and Adri is mad that Lea is not backing her up (since Lea refuses to let go of Adri not sticking up for her at the reunion and the REDACTED scenes that caused the vapors)

I love Elsa and hope she returns to health and to the SHOW

Have a nice Labor Day weekend everyone.
    🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🐶🐶💃💣🌺🎶

Chismo, Is there any franchise we see eye to eye 👀? 😁

I know right—- ??
        I think on Bethenny – we are completely ON POINT

—I think yes Adrianna should own up a bit more but for some inexplicable reason I like her. I think she makes sense under the crazy talk and loudness.

Also maybe NY you and I may see eye to eye. Though I 💚💜💙💛Ramona and never really stray so that may tear us apart 🚫🚫

5. All of these ladies are full of contradictions. Last season Lisa said they tried using a surrogate twice and it didn’t work – now she doesn’t want to use one? I just have to scratch my head and wonder why they don’t keep better notes.

Thks Hydrangea. I believe someone here brought up last season that Alexia’s ex went to prison for drug trafficking. So it wasn’t a surprise to me. As I was watching last season Miami when the ladies were on the trip, Lisa was crying to Lea about wanting a baby, having miscarriages & that they had a surrogate but it didn’t work so now I’m confused at “I’m willing to try anything at least once” as she wrote in her blog. I didn’t know she was adopted. Did anyone remember hearing her say that before? I watched Adriana & Fred tell A’s son that they are getting married. It’s just so sad that she’s gone this route. I understand not getting married because her son was upset 5yrs ago. But I’m convinced that Adriana has lied to the ladies & viewers to get a wedding spinoff. But before Bravo I think she lied just to lie. In the next few epis if she apologizes to the ladies & say she was wrong then I might, just might like her again.

• VV says:

Keeping the marriage a secret is soo weird. Could this have something to do with immigration? Adrianna probably got her Green card through her first marriage. The card is good for 2 or 3 years after married and then the person has to prove you are still married to apply for renewal card that lasts 10 years. I wonder if the divorced affected her status, not sure it happened during the 2-3 year after married period.
      How did Frederic get here? Investors Visa or Work Visa? Those have a lot of limitations and do expire. Did he get US Residency for being married to her!
      They kept this marriage a secret because it served BOTH of them a purpose. Not sure what that is yet.

• Cusi77 says:

OoooOooooH! Good point VV!!! I haven’t rationalized that situation, being legal in The USA!!! Wow! That makes a lot of sense!

Powell I thought Hydrangea was saying she was adopted. Lisa said she was adopted ??

The Alexia husband story was not new to me either. That came out last year.
      I know she enables her son/s but I can’t help but like her

My name is Chismosa and I clearly like ALL THE WRONG PEOPLE.
        This is my first time at a meeting ……

Just think how boring it would be if we all liked the same things. A little bit too Stepford for me. Variety really is the spice of life. 👭

• VV says:

That’s okay Chismo. You are in the right place Lynn Housewives Anonymous. The first step is “eggmition”

HOWEVER, there is no way in hell anybody is gonna change you opinion 😘

I’ll be sending your “The Other Team” tee-shirt to you as soon as you tell me your size. 😉

• Laineylainey says:

I think you really love Tre and Lea, you just get more attention when you say you don’t like em. I am on to you!!!! It’s your red trench coat. My red trench code is LaineyGirl! LOLOLOLOL!

Yup!!!!

Plus I never even get the red trench coat reference that much, only a bit since I don’t watch Gretchen & co. 👘🌂🌂

• The whole thing is BS. They were married just not in a church ceremony and they were also living together. My guess is it either has something to do with immigration or making a Bravo storyline. Then to act all indignant when people talk about the truth – they are delusional.

• VV says:

Exactly! How can can Bravo claim they didn’t know she was married. I am sure an application was completed by Adrianna. Did she mark the married box or did she lie to Bravo? I am sure there are tons of paperwork involved when signing to be on TV. Her marital status must have been asked in some of those forms….

• Cusi77 says:

If being married to a legal resident made her being legal to work in The USA, for example… Or him being able to appear in this program, since he is as well paid by Bravo… Green Card must be the last name of these two, Adriana and Frederic.

Good point.

• Actually, if they were using different last names, as you don’t have to take your spouse’s last name (which requires additional paperwork to make it legal), who would be the wiser or ask for clarification? Bravo plays fast and loose with a lot of things and this could be just another example of it.

As for a church ceremony, if she is Catholic, then she has to have an annulment granted to be married in the Catholic faith. And a step further, her son would not be recognized in the church – how do you explain to a child that they are not legitimate in the eyes of the church as an annulment invalidates the first marriage…..spouse and children! Add the legal resident to this and Adriana may have opened a nasty can of worms for herself by being on RHOM.

• VV says:

Somewhere, somehow in some of the forms for any type of LEGAL contract, document, application. She must have check mark she was married. She either lied about it or did checked marked married. How can you go on 5 years lying about your marital status AND that goes for Frederic as well.

• When she was telling Fredric about the torture of her inquisition by pope lea – he made some comment that included himself in getting assistance from Lea….does that mean that Lea was supporting both of them when she thought she was helping a struggling single mother? Why wasn’t Fredric ponying up for tuition? So much doesn’t add up and at this point telling the truth may have negative legal consequences on both of them.

7. chismosa says:

@PLAINVIEW Sue-
    Just wanted to thank you on your tips for my spinning
    the other day. I had left and not come back so didnt catch you!

I had vapors like Lea Black/ reunion style. Lol!

Hope your twitterverse has been better too 💟

8. Cusi77 says:

Good Morning Everyone, Princesses!

Thank you for Blogging the Blogs of RHOM HydrangeaHussy!!! I so agree with you!

Adriana keeps twisting the word “License” and “Certificate” of Marriage. I know this difference very well, because I had both.

Ten years ago I married my husband in Las Vegas. We made a long line in a Building in Downtown Las Vegas, and we obtained the Marriage License (Permit to get married I call that).

Three days later we had Family over and we went to The Court House (on the other side of the street from the first building where we got the Marriage License) and we had a little ceremony in front of the Judge where we did our vows and that way we were legally married, so we obtained The Marriage CERTIFICATE.

Stop the excuses Adriana! You got Married in 2008. Stop changing your history, you mislead Lea. (I don’t have great sympathy for Lea, not my cup of tea, but in this one, she is right). But I have less sympathy for liars. She took advantage of her “Single Mom” condition.

9. Thanks Hydrangea!
    I have come to the conclusion that all blogs detectives and HW blogs in general may just spoil our actual viewing of the HW franchises. Even though Lynn elected to boycott blogging the first season of RHOM – we knew a lot about these ladies before the show even aired (same for Melissa). We have any given housewife’s back history, recent/current shinannigans, their twitter during and after an episode and we love to share this news with each other. All franchises have their resident liars, queen bees and peacemakers. My big problem with RHOM is that there are too many lies being told and being believed, too many vying for the queen bee position and the lone little peacemaker is apparently out of the loop and looks like an idiot for her efforts.

Congrats!!!!

OMG!!! They should have read what you wrote-they just made up their own story-it’s kind of funny that they have the on a “world tour”….you famous now NMD!!!!

• Cusi77 says:

Congratulations NMD! And yeap, I was thinking Australia, but right now is Winter in Australia… Unless they are traveling more to the North of Australia closer to the Equator.

NMD I tip my hat off to you. Congrats. Lynn is smiling down on you. You know what it also means? Gather checks you out to see if they can get the 411 on the housewives. I think that’s pretty cool. 🙂

• lulu says:

That’s awesome!!!!

• Laineylainey says:

Congrats NMD but those half wits didn’t just MISREAD what you wrote, they didn’t bother to really read it!

With all the lies and fake drama on the HWs I think Bravo should drop the “Real” from the title…there is nothing “Real” about any of this crap!!!

• Rebecca says:

I absolutely agree with you on this one. I’d also like to add that I firmly believe Lea dug up Adriana’s marriage status to take the heat off of her because of the last reunion. I wish Ana would have been Lea-like and leaked her info about Lea off the air before the reunion.

• VV says:

I don’t watch the series. I read here and then. I do think that Adriana is the type of person that gets a lot of enemies. She strikes me a little like the Melissa type. Very calculating.

Oh my god VV I can’t even properly argue with you about Adriana and Lea if you don’t WATCH

I have to remember this now every time we discuss Miami with you ….. 😋

• VV says:

I watched S1 when it aired and wached S2 on rerun. I catch a little rerun here and there of S3 but don’t want to get sucked into watching it religiously. I read most of the comments and blogs about it. So, I think I got a good feel for the series.
            Adriana is so transparent TO ME that I have a good picture of who she is…. I’m no expert on RHOM but I’m not buying Adrianna story. Not then not the now.

Oh ok got it —–

You dropped it. I see.
              I feel like Adriana had issues with the trampy girls that were in S1 — ( 1 is good friends with Kim Kartrashian )– so that is why she lost it with them at the WWH reunion “show” for S1

Again, I eggmit I like the people most may not like. 😎😎😆😆🔫

I like this Rebecca because then the drama- focus- storyline is swayed away from the dramatic Lea fallout from the reunion (Andy asking Adri “wow what do you think after hearing ALL THIS”/ REdacted info!!!)
        Clearly some big stuff was brought up against Lea

I love Frederic voicing his opinion on Lea

And if Romaine lettuce comes to the mayor’s defense on Monday it’s only because he’s afraid of the bad rep his club could
        get if he or Ho ruffle Lea’s feathers. Jmo

Good point

• Laineylainey says:

Haha, Lea-like!

In Blah Blah Brandi news

@BrandiGlanville: I am laughing sooooooo hard at the offer that just came into my agent @alecshankman for me!NOT GONNA DO IT!!!!

@BrandiGlanville: @Bergaliciousss @alecshankman Nothing to do with me naked, just a certain soon to be new reality slash scripted series… #takeaguess

Want to place bets on when she will make a guest appearance on the show???? Anything for attention….ANYTHING!!!!

Off to hike Sedona. Be back tomorrow. Have a great day!

13. lulu says:

Hello everyone!!!!!! Its hotter then hell here hoping all of youse unlickers are enjoying your long weekend. 😉

No idea why Adrianna or Kupa would think bravo would give them spin offs. That is the only storyline for this series. Lisa and her “baby” storyline is lame. I don’t see the sincerity that she really wants a baby. If she did why drink so much. Wouldn’t it be a priority to make sure one is healthy enough???? Anyone interested in Kupa’s sex life cause I’m not!!!

I tricked dh into listening to melissa gorga untuned. Omg roflmao!!!!!! He’s like who the hell is this?????? Sounds like a cat being beaten!! ;). I wonder if she thought the autotune was on?

• MelTheHound says:

A cat being beaten 😆 I think Mr is giving her too much credit… I said yesterday that I would present evidence that a 7yo could out do MeGo… No autotune with this one either 😉

Haaaaaaaaa!!!! Mr. Lulu is cracking me up…….. “Who the hell is this?” Lulu don’t be surprised if Mr. Lulu gets you back for that one. 🙂
      I think Lisa wants a baby but I don’t think she wants to open her eyes to the possibility that she may not be able to carry a baby to term. They have been trying for yrs. I say get a surrogate while her eggs are still viable and have a baby and then try again herself. But putting it off trying to get pregnant isn’t a guarantee & time is slipping by.

• Cusi77 says:

OMG! She is so adorable! Beautiful, Intelligent, and super well coordinated! Incredible she is just 7!!! She is so cute doing her POSES! Why I didn’t have a girl? One just like Katie! And her brother looks like he is very protective of her and loving… Kids fight, that is normal, what they need to be told is to be nice and kind to each other.

I grew up with 4 older sisters and one younger… I saw the older fight and the consequences… I think I learnt to respect my sisters, or else… Haha! Today is one of the most precious things I have, my sisters!

14. VV says:

(•_•)

/ \ All the singles ladies
    (•_•)
    <) )/
    / \ Woh oh oh oh oh oh

Great blog HydrangeaHussy. Thank-you.

“Do you believe in Miracles?” 1980 Olympic Hockey game. USA vs Russia

Chismosa I read your comment to me about the designer clothes. 🙂

This 100+ degrees is not good for holiday weekends. 110 right now. 😦

19. Cusi77 says:

Super MOVIE on TCM right now!!!! “My Fair Lady” with Audrey Hepburn.

Ok. She didn’t tell the world that she & Fred were married to protect her son. I get it. But why not #1 tell her closest friends, Lea being one of them and #2 since they were ready & her son was ready, why not tell her son that they ARE married but now let’s have a church wedding to celebrate. Why lie to the viewers? Because she wanted a Bravo Spinoff Wedding. That’s why.

• VV says:

How is her son feeling now that he found out that both his mother and Frederic lied to him for five years?

I agree Powell the whole lie is about getting married on TV-but I also think that Lea knew she was married-Adrianna and Lea are shitty actresses-I also think the other HWs knew also but they are all playing dumb for the sake of the story line-Bravo thinks we are a bunch of idiots and we will just believe what ever crap they put out…I’m over these dumb story lines!’nn

• VV says:

Adriana and Frederic can set the record straight by saying Leah knew. She only adds more credibility to Lea by coming up with lame excuses like my son was didn’t want us married or Frederic called off the wedding or she didn’t feel married because there was no religious ceremony.

• windycitywondering2 says:

So her son didn’t want her to get married. Well how does he feel about his mom and Fredric were “living in sin” instead of getting married? Is he relieved that his mom is finally getting married? It bugs me that his poor feelings are being dragged into this mess!

• Laineylainey says:

Such a tangled web… Hopefully he is ok with all dis.

• VV says:

Powell, five years ago when she married Frederic, she didn’t know she was going to be a HW on Bravo. They kept this marriage a secret from everybody for other reasons. IMO. However, the fact she became a HW, her show didn’t get canceled, and it was made public the fact that she is married. Makes perfect sense for her to take adavantage and have Bravo foot the bill for a wedding.
        Something is SHADY with that marriage a secret. Something is really shady. IMO.

20. VV says:

Did Adriana feel married to her Texas husband? I mean was that marriage by a JP or by the church?………….because as Windy pointed out if she married the father if her son by the Church, she needs an annulment to marry again.

I know the church they marry in is not a catholic one

We know that already by what was released of the wedding and the GORGEOUS dress that I’m counting down to see

• VV says:

Yes, the Coral Gables Church they married can be used by any denimination as it is a historic Church. Do they belong to that church or they picked it because it was historic, beautiful and convenient?
        Do we know who officiated the wedding? My understanding is that she is catholic if I recall her words correctly from S1.

Nancy I think Melissa etheridge is having big legal issues with her ex over their children getting vaccinated or not.

She’s the one who criticized Angelina Jolie.

Don’t get me started on that issue. Doctors go to Medical School for a reason.
        Getting measles as an adult can be very serious.

• Laineylainey says:

Nancy, I am just now seeing this. I def feel strongly about this, being a child of the 60s and working for nearly 20 years in early child care. 1/3 of our students are not vaccinated. We, the teachers are horrified, but there’s nothing we can do, but pray we don’t have an outbreak of some sort where we might lose one of our precious students.

• Laineylainey says:

Not to mention that it puts everyone, including we, their teachers at risk.

Hi Lainey,
        I agree with you on everything. Someone in my own family refused to get their
        children vaccinated. Needless to say we don’t bring in up at family gatherings.

How have you been? I haven’t “seen” you around lately. 😦

it up

I was discussing vaccines with another mother once and she said to me “if your kids are vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about”…little did she know that Maggie was very sick when she was 2 and couldn’t get her vaccines on time!! I had plant to be worried about!!!

Plant=plenty….#ipadproblems

I’m sure it was a scary time for you. One little article written by an English scientist
              started all of this fear of immunizations. He’s no longer allowed to do research in his
              country so I have been told.

• Laineylainey says:

You sound like Seinfeld. “It, out”. “IT?! Out!??” “IT. OUT.”

• Rebecca says:

A couple of celebrities blame vaccines for a myriad of diseases and gullible parents believe them. Meanwhile back on he farm, Monsanto loads our food with GMO and no one seems to notice the correlation.

• lillybee says:

There are many fundie churches who do not believe in vaccines because they think that tissue from aborted fetui (sp) are used in the making of them.

21. Vegas Chick says:

I am a little behind and just caught up on MDLA. Having been a Realtor for 15 years, I can safely say that Josh Altman is POS, and I hope that it bites him in the butt 3 fold (to the tune of the next $63m worth of business that comes his way). My God, the guy is all about the commission and will throw anyone and everyone under the bus, and the idiot thinks it’s cool. One observation… he had absolutely zero friends at the birthday party that he said that he threw for Heather. It was all girls. That in itself tells you a lot about a man. I think that you can pretty much figure out a man by the company that he keeps and he has no one at his side. So, he will marry Heather and, eventually, they will divorce because she will figure out that he is an azz.

In all honesty, I can’t believe that anyone would compromise their license and credentials by publicly admitting that they lied. In NV, the fines woud be outrageous, and I doubt if CA is any different. I am half-tempted to call the Division in CA and report him…. it’s all on film. #jerk

• Laineylainey says:

I don’t have the experience in your field… (by the way, very impressive, lady 15 years! ) but I don’t hate the guy.

Vegas did you see on MDL NY how Luis had manipulated the pictures of a listing?

And he’s a VP now.

Lolllllll. ??????
      🆗❓❓❓

• Vegas Chick says:

VP of what? Douglas Elliman? If so, shoot me. I dealt with an attorney whose wife worked there and ‘it was torture,’. lol. Next season, sign me up for blogging one of the MD franchises. I’ll flatten them…. except Fredrik. #loveFreddie. Guy is really smart. 🙂

Oh Vegas LOVE you— I love Fred too!!

Well Luis was at Keller Williams first then changed
          to DE, you’re right.

Is DE not great ? We have a ton of those offices near us. I have a feeling Fred took him under as a protege.

You may have missed this when it was discussed — Fred was at Core (Selling NY on hgtv) but then left to DE because he had made the deal to be on the show on Bravo which was a conflict with the hgtv show

• Vegas Chick says:

I was with Prudential for almost 13 years. The franchises get a lot of financial backing from the company. Had a friend who was with DE in NYC… very competitive environment. I didn’t know that about Fredrik so thanks for the info. LuvU2

Thanks …..

I never knew the difference between prudential Elliman and Douglas Elliman. I see both all over

Have a great Sunday 🙂

OMG I just saw at the end of the blog that it’s Boston’s birthday today! It wasn’t there this
    morning. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope it was a great one. 🙂

Lainey. You might enjoy this. I want them to bring home the Gold in Suchi Russia.

24. Cusi77 says:

Boston Birthday is the 3rd. of September, same day is Wsl B-day… Hope both of them come to visit!!!! ::::::::::Waiving to the Birthday Girls:::::::::::::

25. Oops – updated the blog with tomorrow’s blog by accident – too much gardening in the sun today is my only excuse – save your b-day wishes for tomorrow 🙂

26. Orson says:

Here’s a whole different kind of cute that doesn’t involve photos of felines or canines. Not that there’s anything wrong with them.

Birthday-gate, lol. Too much sun, is a valid excuse. I’m bracing myself for more outdoor work this morning. Pre-Hydrating. It’s near impossible to work in this heat, but I needed this 3-day holiday to do it in 3 mornings. I got an awful headache yesterday… it went away when the sun went down. If that happens again, I’m done!

Have a good day! 😀

Don’t over do it Tartsy!!! I’m in a full sweat just doing prep work indoors for a BBQ!!! The humidity in NY is out of control!!!! We are going to have to hydrate like crazy…and by hydrate I mean drink a lot of Coors Lights!! Cheers!!🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Jill I’m hating the humidity !

I’m looking forward to later this week — 50s overnight !
        Thank you Jesus. OMG

Thanks, Jill! I did anyway, so I give up on the outdoor project. My man is smoking a brisket for us today and he said it’s too hot for this….guess we should have known better!!! Have fun!