Happy Labor Day and Let’s Chat

Tonight on Bravo is the first of the three part series on Tamra Barney’s third marriage.  This time around she managed to convince Eddie Judge to marry her for the fame and exposure.  Actually, after a few years of them dating, I’ve come to believe this relationship is real.  Even with that I’m afraid I don’t give the marriage much of a chance.  Tamra doesn’t seem to know how to be single, and this is her rebound relationship.  She browbeat Eddie into getting married, and the timing of the marriage was clearly to get a spin off.  If the previews are to believed, she’s also lying to him about money.  Not a good start to a solid marriage, especially when they are in business together.

Heather is posting pictures on twitter of the event – all sans Alexis Bellino.

I’ll be curious about the ratings – but I’m not curious to watch the event.  Tamra just doesn’t interest me that much.

Real Housewives of Miami is also on tonight.  I tried to watch last week’s episode twice, and fell asleep both times.  There is something about their endless chatter that puts me to sleep.  Joanna and Adriana are my two least favorite housewives for their over acting.

I have a sneaky suspicion that Adriana read the blog last year when I complained non-stop that her story line seemed too contrived, and no one cared about her feud with Joanna because they weren’t even friends to begin with.  This year she’s doing what I suggested, and is in a feud with a genuine friend – mimicking the gold of the Jill Zarin – Bethenny Frankel feud.  Only she’s not coming off too well, considering she’s blaming Lea Black for her mistake.  Adriana can’t keep track of her own lies, and to me she’s very boring because of that.

Joanna and Romain’s storyline about having trouble with their sex-life also seems contrived.   I doubt it has anything to do with the size of her breasts.  Perhaps he just can’t stand to be around her annoyingness.  I find it hard to believe that Romain went along with this story line, and his talk about too much pasta and changing the sauce seems flippant and demeaning.

I hope everyone had a great weekend – Let’s chat!

This entry was posted in Let's Chat, Miami. Bookmark the permalink.

270 Responses to Happy Labor Day and Let’s Chat

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed your day. Back to the mines tomorrow. I just keep saying to myself I’m only working Tues & Wed. 🙂
    Did ya’ll know Below Deck was renewed for a 2nd season? It was lack luster. I watched but if it was cancelled I wouldn’t have been sad. Oh well.

• windycitywondering2 says:

I didn’t actually think I would like Below Deck – but I did! It sounds like a new crew next season for the Honor The setting is gorgeous and makes up for the goofy dramas of the douchey staff and weird charter guests.

• Laineylainey says:

I will have a four day work week. Happy!

Technically, Ramona was first. Not me 😉

Not watching a show about someone’s third marriage. Besides that, Eddie vives me the creeps somehow. 😕 Going to read what NMD has to say!

I’m not watching either. But I’ll play w/everyone. I said I’m not watching NeNe’s either. But the promo I saw today showed something interesting that I do want to see. It looks like NeNe may tell what happened between her & Greg. We’ve seen a version of that in ATL but now that its her show maybe we’ll get more info so I do want to see just that part. I would guess that would be on epi 1.

• Laineylainey says:

Hi Firsty!!! LOL!

4. LavaLady says:

Not watching Tamara’s show. Just not interested. Will watch Miami. They amuse me.

Funniest moment of the OC lost footage was Gretchen pronouncing epitome incorrectly. So glad someone mentioned on the last blog, because I truly thought I may have heard it wrong.

Was she reading from a prompter? Or does she think that it’s pronounced epi tome?

Maybe she had to sound it out to say it. 🙂

• vilzvet says:

I had to turn off one of the reunion episodes when in the space of just a few seconds she said LITERALLY four times. Try something else, Gretchen.

I missed that, but I would be shocked if she made the “m” sound at all…it’s really sun-thing how here lips don’t meet up with all those injections!

Well NMD I guess you’re saying that Miami is your sleeping pill. 🙂 As far as Adriana not being able to remember her own lies, isn’t there an app for that? There’s an app for everything. 😉

Haha! I don’t even think Lea has her lies straight! I too was laughing at NMD saying their endless chatter put her to sleep! Speaking of endless chatter, pay attention to Hoanna, she has a fake Latin accent that comes and goes at will.

• Laineylainey says:

She does? (Joanna). Never noticed it before.

Why would she try to have a Latin accent? Does she think she’s Madonna
        when she does her fake British accent?

YES!!!!!! I was going to make that comparision, LOL, Powell!

LOL TexasTart. I don’t know why so many people don’t like when Madonna does that. 🙂 Doesn’t Elton John say it gets on his nerves?

I just accepted that was another Madonna thing that made ber unlike any other…and I giggle at it.

So you and Lainey tell me when Joanna is at the bar (where.the show picks up tonight) that she has an accent going.And later if she is one on one with Lea – no accenty bs.

• Laineylainey says:

I’m sorry to say I haven’t watched yet…but I will be looking for that.

Joanna be making me look the fool – I don’t think she did.it this episode. Should have said this last week while she did it.

Totally OT … Went to see The Butler today. Oprah can act! I laughed and I cried – and enjoyed the movie. I preface to say I was born in 1950, and the movie takes place in the 50s, 60s etc etc through the first election of Barack Obama. I lived these decades they showed, and it all came back. A lot has happened in the last 50 years.

My mom, cousin & aunt are going to see it tomorrow. Yes Oprah can act. She did fantastic in Color Purple, The Women of Brewsters Place & another movie where she was a single mother to a son. I can’t remember the title. The movies she did after that I think were not good scripts. She didn’t want to do any more acting for a while after Beloved since it didn’t do well at all.

It sure has. I want to see that, thanks for mentioning!

• Vegas Chick says:

I saw it and enjoyed it until they got to Ronald Reagan. Hollywood liberals painted him as something as he was not and postured like Obama was the end all because he invited him to the WH…. sorta turned me off that it became political instead of historical.

I was wondering if that would happen. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll wait until it’s On Demand or something.

• Sasha says:

I don’t go the the movies a lot but I am going to see the Butler. I’ll drag my sister along.

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks for the recommendation, Forrest Whitaker has always been one of my faves!

7. djprincessc says:

I think that we can’t say only Melissa is jealous of Teresa, I think the ENTIRE cast is jealous of her and even some from other franchises. They are jealous bc lets be real she isn’t very articulate. She stumbles and at times she makes me cringe with how uneducated she sounds. I am 100% team Tre but its true, what she lacks in that department she has made up for with her charisma, funny one liners, her crazy daughters and grumpy no holding back husband. She is the break out star period, after the table flip it was ALL about her. And that makes the rest of the cast GREEN with envy. They just can’t understand why HER and not THEM. She has more success than all of them. She’s not on the same level of Bethenney or Nene but she’s not far behind them. Of course the cast is not jealous of her financial trouble or the way her husband has in the past disrespected her, but she is the star, whether you LOVE LOVE LOVE her like I do, or hate her, the common factor is that EVERYONE talks about her.

Last night I could very much see the likeness between her and Melissa, both high maintenance (which I love since I am myself) and ya they both are superficial, although I think Melissa is worse. The difference though is that in my opinion Tre is not manipulative or hiding anything she just isn’t a deep person and looks right at what is in front of her, nothing more or less. Shes in her own world with her own reality. I know a lot of people like that. Melissa though is sneaky, manipulative and does put on a front. She just didn’t want to do the exercise bc she thought it was stupid. Tre you could tell was actually scared of the horse.

Anyways, I love Nene but I won’t be watching her spin off, why do I want to see a middle aged woman get married to the same man for a second time?!?! I hate that I am not going to see the show, but Im sorry its just not relatable to me!! Same thing with Tamara, although I don’t like her at all. lol.

• VV says:

They are all jealous of Tre.

I like your second paragraph, in particular: “The difference though is that in my opinion Tre is not manipulative or hiding anything she just isn’t a deep person and looks right at what is in front of her, nothing more or less. Shes in her own world with her own reality.” SO true!

• djprincessc says:

I really believe this TT. She’s just not a deep person, looking for a greater meaning of things. She just takes whats in front of her and deals with it, which is why I can believe her not knowing about the extent of the financial mess their in. I’m sure she just signed and didn’t even think 2xs about it or asked any kinda questions. Which isn’t good obviously. lol

• Sasha says:

I did not know that the jealousy of Teresa had reached other franchises. *****TYPED WITH PLENTY OF SARCASM******

Those women have no reason to be jealous of Teresa. For most of them it is not about being the star of the show. They just want to make sure they stay on their shows..

Sure, she got a lot of attention for flipping the table but who really cares about that now. Actually it’s the scene that they kept showing when that news of the indictment broke. Not a good look at all.

The star of Jersey is DRAMA.

I don’t think she is making tons of dough on all her products either. She should just stick to the books until that avenue dries up.

• djprincessc says:

Thank you for clarifying your sarcasm with capital letters. I never would have been able to tell if you didn’t do that. **EYEROLL**

ANYWAY…

I love Bethenney but even she has spoken badly about Teresa and doesn’t like her. I won’t call that jealousy but I do think that in her head she probably thinks “How has this idiot gotten famous and making money when I’ve been climbing up the latter and smarter than he?” I can’t speak for the other housewives but I am sure there are other ones who don’t think its fair she is more famous and not as articulate. Just saying.

She is the star of Jersey without Teresa there would be nothing and no storyline. What do the others do when she is not around???? Talk about her.

• MelTheHound says:

What do the others do when she is not around???? Talk about her.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Palabra 🙂

• djprincessc says:

Mel, nobody can deny this!!! lol.

• Sasha says:

Sure they can.

• djprincessc says:

So you mean the 2 seconds they show about Kathy and her dessert business, or the 5 seconds of the Manzos talking about black water. Or the 1 minute where Joey is talking about Tarzan?? I mean these people got nothing!! Cut back to the scenes where they are blaming Teresa for everything.

• MelTheHound says:

With the CURRENT cast I doubt there would be a show without Teresa. None of these people is strong enough in interest, to carry the show as Teresa, the common enemy, can. They could completely recast it but I think it would have to be Complete. Not just replace one or two. As soon as (and if) that happens, both Teresa and MeGo, will be a Bravo memory and we’ll all have moved on to something else. Whatever side businesdes they get themselves into as a result of being on the show, I’ll let the wallets speak and wish them luck. No one has an exclusive on making side money from their participation on these shows. As for Bethenny, and her problem with T saying her drink tastes ‘diety’, maybe it does and she should just getthephuckoverit if she’s still pissed off about it.

• Sasha says:

I only clarify the sarcasm when it’s at it’s extreme.

I think Teresa spoke ill of Bethenney first when she was a Jill Zarin Henchman. That’s beside the point though.

Teresa has every right to use the housewife platform to get rich. I really don’t think that anyone cares what her IQ is. The only friction I ever saw was Lynn Curtin wanting to scratch Gretchen’s eyes out over purses. Oh yeah, Teresa did call out Bethenney’s drink as being diety. I wonder if that was jealousy.

These people have lives and I am positive they do more than talk about Teresa.

• djprincessc says:

I’m not saying that they care about her IQ, I don’t think shes stupid at all but people have made fun of her not being able to think on the spot or putting her foot in her mouth, and I’m sure there are others that just don’t get why she is famous.

If you’ve ever watched the show you can clearly see they don’t have lives bc that is all they ever do. Its on the show. lol.

• Sasha says:

I watch the show and I enjoy when they show them doing things like taking a daughter to college or trying to open their own businesses.

Those are the shows that get the so boring comments and show us more Milania wreaking havoc.

Of course they are going to show us all the conversations where they all talk about each other. That’s what the show is about

• Laineylainey says:

Bethany’s white wine is diety. Just sayin.

• VV says:

ABSOLUTELY, TERESA “IS” THE STAR OF RHONJ!

8. lulu says:

I wonder if its a joke that their turning that stupid book “50 shades of (stupidity) grey” into a movie. Really no substance there. Guess hollywood is running out of ideas.

Lainey, good.deal on 4 day work weeks! Saw a previos post…you are so much smarter than I am, to go visit movie theaters and caves in this 100+ weather! Now if you went factory outlet shopping in Round Rock that’s all air conditioned shops, but not the breezeways and common areas. I like to go there in the fall. Good visit with MIL? So what’s your Coach like? Nice of her to splurge on you…afterall I imagine you have taken care of her son!

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks TT! It was hot at the outlet mall the breezeways, etc…….but man oh man there were some good deals for Labor Day weekend! My coach is so coooooool. It’s from the legacy collection. Bright orange leather with navy pocket and strap and tan trim. I love it. I know, I know,…I am so shallow!!!

Hot in Cleveland in on with the woman that was on Mary Tyler Moore…my mind went blank on names…

Yeah. Valerie Harper-Rhoda Morgenstern, Georgette(could never remember her last name)-Georgette Baxter, Betty White-Sue Ann Niven, Cloris Leachman-Phyllis Lindstrom. The ladies of the Mary Tyler Moore Show. 🙂

11. Amalfi says:

I saw the first look last night… Heather is posting pics without Alexis because it is from the bridal lunch Heather held for her… when Tam and Gwretchen were still besties, so of course Alexis wasn’t invited. That’s all.

• Amalfi says:

Speaking of Lexi… you were doing so great with whoever was styling you before the wedding… oh that dress you ended up wearing to the big event. No. Just no.

Tamra is so dumb. She likes her wedding planner Diane because they click. Pay me thousands and I’ll click with you too Tam.

Tamra wants a classy wedding. Eddie wants gummy bears.

This show is sooooo stupid…I feel stupid watching it…Tamra is trying to act rich and Eddie is trying to act like he loves Tamra…they both suck at acting!!!

Jill, hit the CHANNEL button on the remote….come’on girl, you can do it 😉

Is it just me, or does Eddie give anyone else the creeps? I just go Ewwww all over when he’s trying to lean in and kiss Tamra with that funky jaw/teeth thing he has there. Don’t even like his body, he has week pecks for all the supposedly working out…blah blah. J
      He is just Blech! to me!

• Vegas Chick says:

That’s the great part of being on the west coast… I can tune in here and know that I shouldn’t waste my time. #thanksladies!

Eddie is a strip club in Vegas and Terry Dubrow is texting pictures to Tamra…she fled out and wants to go to the strip club…did she forget that she went to Mexico and was ear humped????

16. looneylucy says:

I just thought of suntheen. Imagine how funny it would be if the Miami housewives had a session with Wyatt the Horse Whisperer. I don’t know if he would hang up his spurs after dealing with them, or if he would bring them to some type of self awareness. What do you guys think?!

Nope…not tuning in to the Tamara weddingfest. Aloha!

Welcome.to.MIami! 😀

Hoanna wouldn’t know what to do with a house. She is straight up high-rise girl.

That was weird!

UGH I do not want to hear about their imagined sex issues. 😦

Posting on my phone has changed…what is up with this… it’s more difficult! BooHoo!

The lady is talking about Leah. Yikes.

Lea?! Really?! Can we blame everything on her, like Teresa?!

24. Romain and Joanna aren’t even trying to make it believable any more. Ugh.

Does anyone know if RHOV is coming back?

Are they already married?

27. Cusi77 says:

“Joanna and Adriana are my two least favorite housewives for their over acting”

I soooooooooooooooo agree with you NMD! Very well put!

Almost everyone of them seem to be acting (badly) to a some degree but these two Joanna and Adriana!

I believe Lea! That gal wanted to be helped and to be available!

NMD I hope you get the ratings for Tamra’s show. I wonder how it did?

29. Cusi77 says:

Joanna… sexual issues before the marriage? Run chica run!!!! Oh! I forgot, they are acting!

I think Vicki of the OC has past the missing hairbrush storyline to Lea!

So what do you get for a $650 ticket & what do you get for a $25,00 ticket?

Ya like pretend you’re not married.

This is going to get old really fast.

SO ADRIANA YOU ARE MARRIED!!!! JUST EFFING SAY IT AND STOP CHANGING IT. My head hurts. Ugh.

AMEN!!! I’m over Adrianna and this wedding crap-she has been married for years-the jig is up and it wasn’t even a good jig-a stupid lie that has snowballed!!!

Lea needs a stylist.

Adriana said she cant remember the details. I don’t think any of you married ladies have forgotten anything about your nuptials. She can’t remember cause like you’ve said, she can’t keep her lied straight. She really needs to get that app.

• Laineylainey says:

Heh hehe heh. Ivory colored lace dress from Lerner. $19. The justice of the Peace asked: will you blah, blah, blah. We said: I do. Later, we said: “doh! We were supposed to say, I WILL”. I thank God for that day in my life.

Lainey you weren’t married in a church ?

I have to say I’m a bit surprised 👰

really, why? Do I seem super traditional to you? I am in so many ways. My sis had a church wedding and a huge reception…nearly 500 people invited. They were divorced within 6 months. What’s my point? I don’t know. I think I’m being a little bit defensive and I’m not sure why. You just said you’re surprised,…not disappointed, just surprised. hahahahahaha! Maybe I need more coffee.

Lainey didnt mean it negatively at all– honest — I thought since, don’t you work in a church? And sometimes I feel there are small prayers to god and/or Jesus said here I thought you participate (can’t think of a better word ?) in, so for some reason I see you as a church-goer ??

No mal intent meant at all!! You know, I’ve said before how shocked I am that my very Latin very catholic mother didnt get married in a church until she was pregnant with me. Ain’t no biggie except she was and is so devout now — !!?!

Sorry — really I was just surprised not at all disappointed ! I swear 🙌🙌🙌

i do pray, i do go to church, i do work at a church, i study the bible, i study other religions, but I did not marry in a church. I do not equate getting married in a church with being a bigger or better Christian or more or less spiritual. Not everyone feels the same as I. Our 29 years together speak for themselves. (They’re saying HELP!!!!…JUST KIDDING!!) HAHA

I feel you— I understand.

I’m sorry if it came off in a mean way at all, honestly I meant
                nothing negative at all.

But I WAS right I knew it— you are very devout so that’s why i was taken aback. I hoped I wasn’t going nutso 🌰🌰

I spent just a few more dollars on the dress, but also married by a JP, no fanfair, no big deal whatsoever, but that’s kind of fitting of my personality and hey, we’re still together 31 years…so what does it matter in the end, right?!

Congrats, TT! 29 years for us. My mother in law made it nice. As nice as possible with such little notice. Cake, food, pretty flowers,…my bouquet was really pretty…with irises.

In addition, since I married in the State of Florida. When you get your license they tell you until it is “notarized” and witnessed and returned to the state of Florida for filing you are not legally married. So what happens at the Courthouse, you go to a room, they do the legalese of do you take so and so, they notarize it there and two witnesses sign, and the court files it for you for a fee. I am not watching the FakeHousewivesOfMiami, but I know at least the rules to get married in the state. FaykAdriana is a fakeasslyingPOS

So who is having sex on this show, lol

38. Cusi77 says:

Another bathtub scene… Bravo change the script NOW!!!! How many more bathtub scenes we need to say ENOUGH to the top of our lungs!!!!!

I love these parts of the show for the fashion! Adriana excels in this area…

Do ya thin NMD is Zzzzzzzz by now?!

41. Mene Seela says:

How could Gretchen mispronounce epitome when the word contains her favorite word? “ME”!

My husband just got home with pastries in his hands. 🙂

43. Romain and his fake fight are soooo busted. I actually like Fredriq. I enjoyed the fight in french. Classy!

44. Now does anyone think that Lisa would really wear the cheap french maid halloween costume Adriana just happened to have in her purse. That was another fake moment on this made up show. Without Lea there would be nothing to watch.

That was funny coming from her.

46. I don’t think Lea was being a hypocrite for being polite – sometimes it’s better to be cold and polite than causing drama – but Lea really could use a hairbrush.

Okay, I nees to watch again, or someone help me out..
    What was the outburst of Alexia to Lea about kiss/greeting Ana? Said she was a hypocrite?! Huh?! Lea hates Ana…. color me confused.

My last day of freedom. Adios, au revoir, ciao, hasta la vista, slan. See you in the funny papers.

49. vilzvet says:

Melissa’s blog is posted and she says they have sold their McMansion and are going to rent in Franklin Lakes until they build a new house. She also says how she just didn’t trust and feel comfortable with the whole horsey exercise. And of course she is SO excited about her wonderful book coming out soon. I wonder how that book tour is going to end up. No way will she get the nunbers Teresa does at signings.

I can’t imagine why anyone would want to buy her “book”.

Her book tour will be at the Dollar Store. Not dissing the DS. I buy things from their.

• MelTheHound says:

I read a couple weeks ago that they had sold the house. I wonder if whoever bought it, saw the show. The claim is, they got asking price too. I guess now they can move their precious offspring away from Teresa’s evil spawn. Remember, that was the reason they were moving to begin with,.

Her entire season is about that ‘how to be a ho’ book.

• VV says:

Book title:
      Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage.

Reality of the Gorga household:
      A thirty something wife trying to be Jlo and a husband who is clearly taking steroids, roid rage, paints his hair, insecure about his manhood, drops his pants in front of the cameras at every chance he gets, and doesn’t get along with his family. Is this the picture of a hot and happy husband?

Lainey I think 4 day work weeks should be law. A President Proclamation. I don’t know if it should be M-T or Tues- F. 🙂 I work 4 days the 1st & 3rd week of the month. So I work 9hrs a day. Good for you Lainey.

Speaking of the Fifty Shades of Grey. My local news is announcing the lead at 11:00.

• vilzvet says:

I only know Charlie Hunnam from Cold Mountain 10 years ago. He was really good as a nasty Home Guardsman. I don’t watch Sons of Anarchy but heard it’s a great show. Just not sure if he is physically right for the part; many people have been hoping for Ian Somerholder or Matt Bomer. Oh well. Dakota Johnson is all right; I watched her cancelled show Ben & Kate.

52. VV says:

Both Kathy and Melissa for the very FIRST TIME EVER, made an effort not to mention or name Teresa on their blog. It’s taking them three years to figure out that that’s all they talk about and we know it 😆

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Back to the grind. Got to “sleep in” until 5 am this morning. Lol!

As if it were not creepy enough on the show, people sending Marysol remedies is a little more disturbing, ha

57. Buttercream says:

Happy Belated Labor Day weekend to all ..
    Can’t watch HWNJ … had enough of them with last year’s camping trip. Miami, with Lea Black as the voice of reason to Adrianna being married with a certificate all these years. I remember in season 1 Lea set her up on a date! I like that the women in Miami wear fashion better than most other HS franchise … hope everyone has a great rest of the week! :0)