Tamra Gets Married – Again / Real Housewives of New Jersey – the Aftermath

Tamra gets Married – Again – by NMD

tamra barney and eddiePart one of Tamra Barney’s wedding special aired last night.  I wasn’t planning on watching it, but it turned out to be mesmerizing.  I had somewhat come around to the idea that Eddie and Tamra were in a real relationship, but now I’m not that sure.  At one point in the show Tamra voiced over, “He picks NOW to come out,” as Eddie is in short shorts doing a booty dance tied up in bondage gear.  It was laughed off as a joke – but …

The show began with Tamra talking about her failed marriages.  Off to a great start.

We meet the wedding planner, and learn that Tamra is getting the venue of her dreams.   It’s a good thing she has a wedding planner, because aside from the venue, she has no idea what she wants for a wedding – but she seems to be leaning towards classy.  I know I know – not her style.  I think she feels that classy is expensive and she’s spending Bravo’s money so….

Heather is the first one invited to be a bridesmaid.  She oohs and aahs with the wedding planner about having a bunch of harpists.  That doesn’t seem like Tamra’s style, but what do I know.

Then Tamra goes cake tasting with Vicki.  Vicki really needs to brush her hair, but I had to laugh at her reaction when Tamra told her she was going to have a man of honor rather than a maid of honor.  Priceless.  Tamra also asks Vicki to be a bridesmaid and the Vicster sheds a tear or two.  She looks shocked when they learn that the cake is $2,500.  It’s a pretty cake – but $2,500??  And Tamra says she doesn’t want any bows.  I got a laugh out of that.  Tamra voices over that she used to be happy with $200 cakes – and then shrugs.  I’ve seen the clothes Tamra sells on ebay and many of them are cheap, cheap, cheap.  Like from Forever 21.  I think she’d be lucky to afford $200 cake.

Speaking of spending other people’s money, she shows Eddie the wedding invitations.  He, understandably, thinks the piece of paper is the invitation and it takes him a moment to fully comprehend that the invitation comes in a big box and will be hand delivered with a glass of champagne and butterflies.  Flashbacks to Pandora’s marriage on RH of Beverly Hills.  Except that was Pandy’s first marriage and Lisa really is rich – so it’s less egregious.

Tamra then breaks the news that the dinner will cost $300 a plate.  The next part is funny when Eddie quizzes Tamra on which of the other housewives she’ll be inviting.  He’s good with Heather and Lydia, but flinches visibly at the mention of the Vickster.  He tries to talk her out of inviting Gretchen and Alexis – pointing out that Tamra isn’t really friends with either of them and he doesn’t want the angst of hosting people he doesn’t much care for at his wedding – much less pay for them.  That was a laugh out loud moment.  He thinks it’s HIS wedding.  Eddie then eggmits that he’s only been to one wedding in his life – and it was 25 years ago.  His first marriage was in Vegas and a quickie.

Next up is the trip to Vegas for his bachelor party.  Heather and Terry go along, but Vicki is thankfully absent (in Cabo with Brooks).  I’m too lazy to look up old blogs, but I’m pretty sure Tamra’s bachelorette party aired before this party took place.  That’s important, because during dinner Heather spills about Mexico, and Eddie acts all indignant, like he didn’t know Tamra had a strange man’s special place shoved in her ear.

Fast forward to Eddie and the guys at his bachelor party in a strip club.  Eddie tells the boys no pictures as the cameras roll.  He then gets a lap dance.  I’m not familiar with Vegas strip clubs but I didn’t realize touching – or biting of boobies – was allowed.  Eddie goes both.  It was honestly pretty gross and as disgusting as Tamra’s Mexico thing was, at least she didn’t seem to be getting hot from it.  Eddie was really really enjoying himself – which makes me wonder if he really is gay.  Bravo sure sends mixed messages about this man.

Terri snaps a photo of Eddie’s mouth around the stripper’s breast, and texts it to Heather – who shows it to Tamra.  The ladies get into the limo to HUNT EDDIE DOWN.  By now Eddie and his buddies and the stripper are in a private part of the strip club so that he can get humped by the stripper.  I kind of got the feeling that they were all going to pass her around if the ladies hadn’t barged in.  Tamra screams at Eddie for having a boner, and Eddie looks completely confused.  She storms out.

Later he confronts her about not telling him the full story about Mexico, and basically deflects her anger.  He should thank her for interrupting before he picked up a STD.  Ewwww is all I can say.

And with that I think the marriage is off to a great start.  Lying, cheating, and sexual ambiguity all wrapped up in a pretty package – without a bow.  I can’t wait for part two.

__________________________

Real Housewives of New Jersey – the Aftermath by NMD

Sunday night was the first time in a long time I’ve watched the Real Housewives of New Jersey.  Between all of my summer guests and being away – it’s been difficult to fit it in.  I managed to catch up a little while folding laundry last night.

I thought that – for once – the episode was easy to watch and enjoyable. Color me confused about Heather Maclean’s (aka Teresa Giudice’s co-writer and presumably blog writer) reaction.  She was livid about Teresa and Joe’s edit.  I have no idea why.  Sure it seems like Teresa eventually got around to lifting the horse’s leg – showing that she was authentic (or at least not terrified).  But who really cares?  I thought she and Juicy got a great edit.  He was shown being open about his fears of going to jail – and even his profanity laden declaration of innocence in the hot tub was heartwarming (I’d like to believe nothing is staged with this man – although I don’t see how that could be true given Bravo).  He even was shown talking in his daddy voice to his girls.

Teresa was also shown being a good sport, and trying her best with the horse.  She came across as scared rather than inauthentic when it came to doing the exercise – in sharp contrast to her increasingly vain and superficial sister-in-law – who may have to patent her eye-roll.

Kathy Wakile’s plea to be listened to was probably directed at Melissa Gorga rather than the Giudice’s.  Melissa was openingly dismissive of Kathy every time she spoke.  Poor Kathy – she’s now labeled the Jan Brady of the group – always in the shadow of prettier and more popular Marcia (aka anyone else).  We did learn a lot about Kathy and Rosie.  Rosie was her daddy’s darling – which makes it all the more strange that she’s so down on herself.  Kathy was seen as the one who held the family together.  The dependable one.  The one always taken for granted.  We’re supposed to believe that all is well between Teresa and Kathy now – but according to Heather’s tweets – it’s a good guess to assume that Teresa hasn’t forgiven Kathy for going on the show.

Heather: “Kathy gets that pained look on her face like she can’t understand why her family is closed off to her……Um hello, you joined the show to bash Teresa. It’s hard to forget. It hurt a lot of people.”

I hope Teresa tells Heather to zip it – because she’s not doing her any favors with her twitter rants.

As for Teresa and Melissa –

Heather – “Wait, so Teresa did triumph with the horse, Melissa knows this, but tweets that she didn’t take it seriously? Why lie? WHY? Just to hurt T?”

This was tweeted to Heather: “seems to me her (Melissa’s) true colors are shinning thru this year.”

Heather: “I agree but they don’t need to falsely lump Teresa in with her with their poor, untrue editing. :(”

Heather claims that Teresa is going to set the record straight with her (ahem) blog – if Bravo lets her.  Heather should know what Bravo lets them write in the blogs since she’s the number on suspect for Teresa’s blog writer.

But enough about Heather.  To me the funniest part of the episode was at the end when Teresa and Jacqueline held a second “write it down on a piece of paper and burn it” ceremony.  Jacqueline admitted that she was afraid Teresa would never forgive her.  Damn skippy.  Jacqueline is as unpredictable as a 2 year old after eating a bag of sugar.  I’m shocked Teresa is even pretending to try with her.  But what I found funny was Teresa saying she’s try to ask Jacqueline about personal stuff because she seems to like that.

At the end of the day Teresa seems to realize that Jacqueline was mad because Teresa wasn’t fitting her definition of a friend when she needed to talk through what was happening with Nicholas.  Teresa truly was the Marcia of the group – and perhaps Jacqueline, more than Kathy, is the Jan Brady.

______________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey, Real Housewives of Orange County. Bookmark the permalink.

277 Responses to Tamra Gets Married – Again / Real Housewives of New Jersey – the Aftermath

Good morning everyone. Are you kinda disappointed that you had to get back to the grind today? I am. But here we are. Back at it. NMD love the title. “Tamra gets married – Again”. 🙂 Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning, Powellypooh. A little disappointed, just a tad. And I agree, funny title for the blog today.

Didn’t watch either, but enjoyed reading NMD’s take on things. I hope everyone has a great day getting back to normal after the long weekend.

3. T-Rex says:

Bringing that LyinFakeDriana marriage information regarding the state of Florida and your marriage license, over to today’s blog. Since I married in the State of Florida, I know what happens to get married. When you file to get your license, both parties must be there, they tell you at the clerk’s office that until it is “notarized” and witnessed by two other individuals and then returned to the state of Florida for filing, you are not legally married, they hand you a document to sign, you actually BOTH have to SIGN a freakin Document that states you understand the rules. So, if you decide to get married at the Clerk of the Courts offices, you go to a room, a notary, judge and two witnesses, do the legalese of do you take so and so, they notarize it there and the two witnesses sign, and the court files it for you for a fee, yes you have to pay them to file it for you! I am not watching the FakeHousewivesOfMiami, but I know at least the rules to get married in the state. FaykAdriana is a fakeasslyingPOS

• Rebecca says:

I don’t get all the drama over Adriana’s wedding to Fredric. She admitted it and admitted she kept it quiet for her son’s sake. So what? Big deal?

I also forgot to mention you CANNOT get married the same day you get your license in Florida!! You have to wait “3 DAYS”, before you can go back and get married, they ask you if you want to make an appointment at the time you get your license. Since we got ours a few weeks before our wedding I forgot that part, we got married at a venue and not in the courts. So her lyinPOSASS had to return to a courthouse at least 3 days or more later to actually have the ceremony performed.

That’s why Lea said the two dates to Adriana and Adrianasaid yes one minute and then no the next minute.

Uhm, she actually stated in the beginning that she wasn’t legally married!! First lie, the spelling of her name was incorrect and the State of Florida didn’t look at the marriage as valid, which is a lie, the State recorded the information and it’s legal. Second lie, she flat out said it wasn’t a legal marriage since it wasn’t at a church, she used the word “legal”.

Rebecca I could accept that if that was the end of it but in the same sentence that Adriana says they got the license & to the clerk & got married, she will then say no, theydidn’t get married. They only got the marriage certificate then Fred called off the wedding. Also she keeps saying that Lea has it wrong & is just trying to cause trouble. Last night Adriana double talked Lisa & Lisa was confused. This all could have been put to rest epi 1 but Adriana keeps lying, blames Fred or blames Lisa.

• Kansas Girl says:

It seems like during the time this marriage was/was not happening, Adriana was allowing Lea to help her, referring to herself as single, and Lea was setting her up with dates because Adriana thought Frederic was not wealthy enough for her. Or something like that. If I were Lea (and thank heavens I’m not!), I’d be rather peeved too to find out someone lied to me just to take advantage of my help.

Except I don’t know whether to believe that Adri was indeed set up with dates because it comes from Lea’s mouth and IMHO she lies too

Who knows more will come out I’m sure

Good Morning! Wow, NMD, thanks for the blogs. I didn’t try to watch, but I really enjoyed your blog.

I’m with you, Powell. I could use a day or two more. But then the longer I am away from work, the harder it is to go back!

5. Rebecca says:

NMD,

I don’t understand why you sound so surprised at these housewives’ antics. You’ll never “get” them because you are n.o.r.m.a.l. They’re all cra-cra. Don’t be frustrated – be happy!

Blah blah Brandi news!!!

Idk if any of this is true but there is so much drama surrounding BH!!!!

• plainviewsue says:

Wow. Lisa got screwed by Cedric and now Brandi. So now Brandi is with Kyle and Kim, plus Yolanda.

If this is true-which we won’t know until the season starts-then shame on Brandi for dropping Lisa-but it doesn’t surprise me….at all!!!

• Yolanda will tire of Brandi next. She’s a loose cannon and doesn’t play by the friend rules.

Again folks consider the source for the article, they are quoting RadarOnLIARLIARPantsonFire(allegedly)!! These folks get it wrong over 90 percent of the time!!!

It’s been all over the Internet and on lots of blogs-something is going on with these ladies…

It’s been on their own twitters. Creating buzz for the new season. If I were Yolanda, I would be careful around Brandi.

Brandi tweeted that she was having dinner with Lisa tonight….blah blah Brandi!!!

• VV says:

I can’t find that tweet Jill. Do you have the link or date?
              I think Yofo is jelly that Mohamed is a good friend of Lisa. Yes, I know it’s her ex. I just think there are some ill feelings there because of Lisa’s relationship with Mohamed.

@SweetDollahDee: @LisaVanderpump & @BrandiGlanville Have HUGE Fight, Now No Longer Talking: http://t.co/ouggigKIVO @heyyyymandz @SamanthaGrace90

@BrandiGlanville: @SweetDollahDee no

@riccocabral: @BrandiGlanville @SweetDollahDee B, you just broke my heart….

@BrandiGlanville: @riccocabral were having dinner tonight.

• Rebecca says:

The source was radaronline. Why do you read this crap?

Why not? That’s the fun of the HWs….if we can’t read the crap that is out there and then speculate about it then it would be no fun!!!

I don’t believe 99 percent of what any of them report, but it’s still fun snarking about it, especially if I’m in a particularly snarky mood, which I am today. In fact, I’m going to post something snarky about Bethenny. Stay tuned.

✋✋ high 5

• missusmc says:

The Real Housewives franchise is, in essence, crap. Just like gossip magazines, Bruno Mars, and soap operas, reality TV, including everything on Bravo, is harmless, craptastic, fluffy fun. It’s all ridiculous; it’s all absurd and outlandish; it’s all just amazing, mindless entertainment that I for one can’t get enough of. Same with all the gossip sites that report on these people, including Radar Online.

• VV says:

Brandi and Lisa used to tweet each other occasionally. They haven’t. Brandi is in for a rude awakening if she does anything to Lisa. She’s gonna fall so fast that she’ll never know what hit her.

Yofo is a little snub. She’s strike me as such and a little sneaky. Something about her makes me mistrust her with this group.

B B B

7. plainviewsue says:

I thought part one of Tamra’s OC wedding was boring.

I agree that Teresa and Juicy are getting their best edit in a long time & deservedly so. I think what is annoying to Heather is that not one of those HW’s have acknowledged that Teresa did indeed pick up the horse’s leg.

Caroline has proven to once again be the self-righteous know it all of the group. No, Caroline, it wasn’t telling that Teresa couldn’t pick up the horse’s leg. Which we now know that she did. Teresa was scared. She’s scared of horses.

Caroline, you are not scared of horses. But you don’t open up in a lot of other areas. Remember in season one “Caroline don’t dance.” If this guy was a dance whisperer and wanted everyone to dance and open up their feelings, I can promise you Caroline would have sat on her butt. As would of Albert.

Melissa didn’t call out Caroline in her blog, because none of them (with the exception of Teresa) will ever call out Caroline. Kathy is so far up her butt.

So next week Melissa toasts everybody except for Teresa. And more attacking on Teresa to stick with family. Put a fork in it already. They are done.

I would consider it a good thing if Melissa toasted everyone except me. But that’s just me. Lol.

• VV says:

I think you can hear Joey on the background after the toast saying rat was nice or that was good. They both knew what they were doing, it will backfire on them.

I see again little Joey has a fit of roid rage and starts throwing glasses and smashing things. Just who does this barbarian think he is…he could have hurt someone and in addition to damaging property.

I can only imagine how annoying it must have been to have the cast there, in between closing off areas for filming, the quiet tranquility is spoiled by a bunch of screaming lunatic.

• VV says:

Is this what Melissa had in mind when she wrote her book Love Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage? is this how a happy husband acts?

The entire horse exercise was idiotic. That cowboy was so completely and utterly FOS and so unprofessional. Course, what level of competence can you expect from a *ahem* ‘therapist’ that works at a friggin dude ranch?. He was the only one who was being manipulative. If you cried, got emotional, he praised you, if you didn’t he’d berate and insult you. Some therapist. If someone doesn’t want to participate in an exercise, you ignore them and focus on those that do want to play along. What you don’t do is berate and insult them. If I were Mel or Teresa I’d have told him to f off! He, like the ‘medium’ are completely FOS. Please, his insight about Al which he divined by looking at him? Gee, who at Al’s age hasn’t been ’emotionally’ abused at some point? Note he was quick to specify that it wasn’t physical.

I didn’t feel like he was FOS in the slightest. I think he got their number off the bat.
        I am sure most of these bozo’s are use to being pandered to. which why they would see someone else being forthright and frank as insulting.

It’s also not a dude ranch , it’s a health and wellness spa/resort. Wyatt does actually work there and wasn’t brought in for the show

I have never heard of a group therapy session where it was permitted for some to not only emotionally and physically check out . but also to disrupt the entire process.

I thought the situation with Al and Wyatt he was referring that he didn’t mean ‘sexual abuse’.

He didn’t get anybody’s number after looking at them for two seconds. He described himself as a therapist, not a clairvoyant. If he wanted someone to engage who was not, he could have with a few well chosen words achieved that if he actually knew anything about human behavior. Instead, he insulted. How engaged did he expect, say, Melissa to be after calling her a whore? Then he shoved words in her mouth and after she sort of half heartedly agreed, he trashed her. And, of course he could have just ignored those who weren’t into it–this is a freaking spa for rich people…far from a serious therapeutic setting where people go to seek help. Teresa was not into this so what was his point of chastising her for talking to her kid? Just ignore her and focus on those that were engaged. He was being a control freak. An unprofessional control freak.

• VV says:

Carolina Tweeted about Wyatt and the horse exercise “we were there for a few hours”. Teresa alluded that they were there for a while too.

I read somewhere, maybe here today or yesterday, that this horse guy is a former-addict. I prefer “recovered addict” or “addict in recovery” but that’s another issue. I have a good friend who’s in AA and has been sober for, what, 23 years now? And I have other friends in AA and one thing about them all is they can spot people’s bullluanne and they don’t buy it. They have a lot of experience telling lies to others to hide their addiction before they got clean. Once they kick it, they have no patience for others pulling the same sort of luann.

Whether he meant sexual or physical, he quickly specified ’emotional’ abuse which is surely more common than either sexual or physical.

Kit I do agree that he was working off the vibes of those in front of him not unlike mediums and other therapists.

I see your point

It was a wonderful Labor Day weekend. I got to sleep with my windows open last night and boy howdy, did I sleep well!

Didn’t watch Tamra’s third attempt and I won’t. That goes for Nene’s 3rd attempt as well. And if they choose to film Candi’s, Gretchen’s or anyone else’s made-for-TV marriages, count me out. I learned from the Bethenny fiasco and I won’t be fooled again. Plus I really don’t like any of them. What a downer I am today!

My Huskers had a close one Saturday night. It’s the first game and I’m not shaking in my boots yet. Hoping for a better team effort on Saturday against Southern Mississippi.

Another episode of Who Do You Think You Are tonight with Trisha Yearwood. One of the best programs on TV and I’ve enjoyed each and every one. Sure is a needed break from Bravo. Property Envy has proven to be a pretty good show though.

Happy day after Labor Day to all!

Good morning everyone. Thank you NMD for the recap. Sorry I am not watching Tamara getting married again.
    I just loved Wyatt Webb. He is what AZ is all about. Simple, down to earth, common sense. The natives of Arizona that have real money (not like the fake Jersey) look a lot like Wyatt. Families who had ranches and sold the land to developers moved their ranches up north and east and still work the land even though they are worth millions now.

I was cracking up when the “small men” of Jersey walked up to Wyatt and he was about a foot taller.
    @LaineyLainey: Nice gift from MIL. Mr. AZGirl bought me a Michael Kors bag for my birthday. We call it “Michael”.
    @HH: I am so envious of you to be able to open your windows. Maybe in a month I can join you.
    BBL

It’s supposed to be back in the 90s this week, so they will be closed again. But cooler weather is coming.

I also loved Wyatt. He is a lot like the farmers/ranchers in this state. Don’t look or act like they have money, but they have a dignity that the men of NJ could only dream to have.

Nice Birthday gift AZGirl. My mom loves MC& has a few bags. I got a nylon & leather one on sale that I took on vaca. It holds everything. I’ve been carrying it ever since. Have you checked out his boots for the Fall? Very nice. My mom bought a pair of Stuart Weitzman but they didn’t work so she returned them & tried a pair of MC but they didn’t work either. There’s a MC store where I shop. I haven’t been in there yet. I will the next time I go to the Mall. MC has a line of makeup & nail lacquer this Fall. Great colors.

• Laineylainey says:

I was excited about wearing coachie today. I named it coachie, since yours is Michael. Nobody noticed it…cause you know, it doesn’t say “coach”. Haha! Tomorrow my co worker who knows stuff will be there. I know she will notice it. Why do I care. I just do, Ok!!?? Haha

10. chismosa says:

Hi everyone
    Just had to voice my opinion on Miami —

Texas – I was looking for Ho’s change of accent. I find she has the same type of accent dr Oz has. Where it’s not an out-and-out accent but things are pronounced with an extra lisp or odd sound. I find that in people who maybe didnt learn English as their first language but learned it young.

I can’t STAND lea. I want to put her voice in my phone as the alarm to wake me up. It’s that bad

Did everyone notice how much she said “friend” or “that’s the kind of friend I am!!!!!” last night ????
    And how manipulative that the only reason you attend other people’s events for 2 minutes is so you can throw back in their faces when they don’t go to yours.

Her red busted eyeball gave me the creeps too during the TH’s. Couldn’t they have rescheduled the interview day for the th???

She was going to meet Jonathan Cheban!?!?! That says it ALL. he is Kim Trash’s BFF for life. What on earth is lea doing hanging out with him?

Lea you said last year that “Miami” time or “Latin” time is late and you’re wondering where everyone was at the party. Ummmkay.

Lance Bass apparently just got engaged to his boyfriend that we saw on screen.

I love Lea’s blanket statements when she’s called out on stuff “it was heat of the moment and/or i completely apologize”. I can’t TAKE HER

Sorry just had to vent. Cause that’s the kind of FRIEND I AM! —- (said in high pitched lea singsong voice)

You know chismosa-I really try to not like Lea cause I think she is one of those people who go after someone with a vengeance but this whole thing with Adrianna is not sitting well with me. She is a liar-no way to sugar coat it. I still don’t really know what happened with Lea and Ana but I liked Ana and I don’t like that Lea was going to go after her, in the case of Adrianna I fell like she should just eggmit she was shady with the marriage crap and move on!!!!

• I LOVE COFFEE says:

Yeah, I agree. Adrianna needs to eggmit she was shady about the marriage.
        Adrianna also needs to tell LEA that the way LEA got her husband was shady.
        Adrianna needs to ask her if she really listen to the trial or just flirting with Black the whole time she was a juror.

I agree. And how fast Lea started sweating as soon as she saw Ana. Wow. Who knows how quickly after the reunion was filmed this party took place.

I get what you all say about Adriana trust me i do. Maybe she’s just so embarrassed at this point. She should just own up to it

• VV says:

Jonathan Cheban is also a friend of the Melissa. She has a few pics with him on her Intagram account.

Look who I found in NYC my boy @jonathancheban

A post shared by Melissa Gorga (@melissagorga) on

*for the record I can’t stand him either.

Got it — yeah I think he was a legitimate PR person years ago with his partner Simon but now is just known as Kim K’s best hanger-on. Interesting that Kim now counts Larsa (Miami season 1) as one of her closest friends.

Lea made it like she was missing a lunch with the First Lady to go the party.

11. lulu says:

Hello everyone I hope y’all are having a better day then I am 😦 just got back from the dentist and I have two choices root canal or extraction on a bad tooth. This will be my 4th if I chose it frankly I just want them to yank it out later down the road do an implant. The only bright spot is the governor was well behaved during my appt :).

Thank you NMD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome recap of tammie sue’s #3 and great take on the NJ fallout!!!!! Interesting that miss Heather is soo hung up on tre then again she is her moneymaker.

A root canal is a lot cheaper. I hate the dentist.

So sorry to hear about your tooth, but if the dentist is giving you a choice, go with the extraction if it’s not a front tooth. Why go through the root canal when it sounds like your dentist isn’t sure the tooth can be saved anyway. Take it from someone who spent a lot of money to crown a tooth only to have to have it extracted shortly thereafter. Talk about upset. And you don’t have to have an implant done right away (if ever), unless it affects your smile or something.

• Mene Seela says:

lulu –
      I’d go root canal first. Much less intrusive and you can still have the offending tooth yanked later. Once a tooth is removed you have to stabilize the space by putting something put into it. It’s expensive, painful and uncertain.
      I’m holding off on removing a bad tooth because I’m worried about the implant causing problems. Root canal didn’t fix it. My bone might not hold an implant. Then what would I do??

Good luck. Had my 1st root canal a few years ago and it was like NOTHING. My dentist is amazing. (He saved me from braces too)

Glad the baby was good. Don’t know how you mommies do it

I say take BB’s advice ⬆

Oh scratch that Mene Sala has good points

Only I had a tooth extracted about 7 or 8 years ago and the dentist told me I’d have to have an implant or my other teeth would shift. Still haven’t had that implant and my teeth are still in the same place and the dentist hasn’t mentioned it for a couple of years now. Of course, It’s towards the back where nobody can see and I’ve not had a problem with it at all. My husband has had molar extracted and not replaced also. No problem. So I’m not sure if that’s the case 100 percent of the time or if the dentist is trying to “extract” some big bucks by telling people they have to replace an extracted tooth. I’ve had root canals, crowns, extractions, caps, you name it.

• lulu says:

Thank you everyone!!!! The tooth in question is the first molar. No one will see it that is why I’m weighing my options. The two teeth next to it already had root canals. So I knew later down the road 8 years later that is the tooth would be a problem. I’ve already had one extraction in the past. At that time I was told my teeth would shift over 10 years later barely. My last root canal was HORRIBLE!!! My dentist had a hard time killing one root because of the angle. He spent a lot of time poking I couldn’t chew on that side the pain was unbearable. So don’t want to go through that again. IMO yank them all out and give me dentures!!!!!! My last dentist of over 30 years said that is stupid. ;).

Hi lulu,
        I have two implants now. The process doesn’t hurt it just takes a lot of time and
        many visits. I think I would take BB’s advise and pull it and then wait to see if
        your other teeth shift. I did that with one of my teeth and have had no problems
        what so ever. One day I may have an implant done or not. Sorry you are having
        such problems with your teeth. Trust me I feel your pain.

Forgot something…my implants cost $3,000/ea and that doesn’t include a “flipper”
          which is another $800. ( a flipper is a temp tooth if needed)

• MelTheHound says:

I am missing on on top that’s been gone since 1985.. Other than getting stuff stuck in the gap once in awhile, never missed it and nothing has shifted.

12. Cusi77 says:

Good Afternoon, mes cheres amies!!!!

I like Teresa and Joe Giudice.

I don’t like Adriana’s shady and twisted versions of her not legal marriage.

I like all of you!!!! All!!!!

13. Mene Seela says:

Consider the source …. my fun to read

The gloves are off in the 90210!

Former BFF’s Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville got into an epic fight while filming the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in Puerto Rico, which has resulted in the duo no longer speaking to each other, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Cameras captured Yolanda Foster confronting Lisa about allegations that the British beauty was a two-faced back-stabbing friend, and Brandi backed David Foster‘s wife — putting a major ripple in their once tight bond.

“It was absolutely wild! Yolanda directly went after Lisa and accused her of always stirring the pot among the other cast members, and accused her of being a crappy friend. Shockingly, Brandi had a go at Lisa as well!” a show insider told Radar.
    The gloves are off in the 90210!

“Brandi revealed that Lisa had told her to take magazine articles about Kyle Richards‘ hubby Mauricio Umansky cheating on her on a trip the ladies took several weeks earlier to Palm Springs.”

The source continues, “Brandi told Lisa, ‘Don’t you dare try to lie about this one, there is no way you are going to weasel out of this one.’ Needless to say, Lisa was absolutely floored and couldn’t believe Brandi had turned on her!”

The ladies went on the trip to Puerto Rico at the beginning of August and hubbies Ken Todd and Mauricio tagged along on the trip.

Kyle has been at odds with Lisa and Brandi over reports that her husband has been cheatingon her.

Filming for the upcoming season of RHOBH has been completed, but “Lisa and Brandi are absolutely not talking right now. They both feel extremely betrayed by each other and have vowed to never speak again,” the source added.

Hahaha…they even put Brandi’s words in quotes….it’s all so funny!!!!

• Mene Seela says:

I am continually shocked by how ALL of the RH go after each other’s marriages and families. That is the most shameful aspect of the franchises. The damage is not reversable.

There’s no love loss between Yo and Lisa. Remember the reunion and revelation Yo had ripped Lisa. And, I don’t think she and Lisa were friends before the show from what i remember of her early episodes, it was Yo’s ex that Lisa had a friendship with before the show.

Kit-I don’t think Lisa and Yolanda were friends before or during filming-they don’t seem like they go together. If Brandi turns on Lisa I’m going to guess that Yolanda is involved somehow…she kind of acted like she wanted to be the Queen
        Jeff-I TOTALLY agree about the LEMONS-I’m over them!!!!!!
        Funny how the article sounds like Faye to you Rebecca-I forgot all about her…I hope it’s true that she is giving stories to ROL….the have zero credibility as it is and this would only make it worse!!

• Rebecca says:

SOmeone should thank TMCFR for the article. Sounds just like her!

• MelTheHound says:

All hail Queen Lisa… One of the biggest plug/fame – whores, of them all. Only Morris can top her.. Brandi is digging her own trench, not just with her but, with the viewers. When The Hound turns on her, she has phucked up. All of her public fighting about how her kids are handled has completely stomped my last nerve with her. BH last season was nothing but one big long infomercial. I wonder who is plugging what this season. And Please,. No More Phucking Lemons, I get the fish lip trout mouth just thinking about them.

• plainviewsue says:

Lisa and Brandi are having dinner tonight. Brandi tweeted to radar on line “how awkward will this dinner be now.”

Is anyone watching the Senate Hearings?

Well it look’s like Lisa is going to be the sacrificial lamb this season on BH.

Maybe blah blah Brandi can add a chapter in her Drinking Dating and Medicating book about this

@BrandiGlanville: Ex boy friends are ex for a reason! #dontgoback

17. VV says:

If Lisa Vpump is not following BravoAndy on Twitter, does that mean she’s getting a sh*tty eight this season?

18. Mene Seela says:

Personally, I think Lisa V knows exactly what she is doing by being on RH. She used to be an actress. She certainly studied all of the RH shows before she signed up. She must have had a god idea that she could be the victim of a bad edit, especially if became very popular. I think she made the decision that being on the show would benefit her desire to be famous while promoting her business interests.
    I can’t feel “sorry” for her because she is obviously a smart cookie who has command of herself. Even if she stirs the pot it is with a practical purpose.
    I think she is enjoying every second of being on the show.

I think Dandy Andy likes Kyle and I think Bravo has “tried” to give Lisa the bad edit before but it didn’t really work (the second reunion gang up). She didn’t just fall off the turnip truck and she’s been one smart cookie so far. Of course she could fall prey to the I’m too popular to fall off my pedestal disease and go too far like so many before her. After all, she is a housewife. Lol.

Hi everyone. I’m watching CNN. Dr. Sanjay Gupta is doing a piece on Diana Nyad. He interviewed her during her training. She swam 6, 8, 10 hrs at a time during her training. She is my hero.

• VV says:

Well, I’m glad she’s letting Caroline have it. It was about time somebody stood up to her for her BS. Glad she’s called Bravo for the phone call. Kathy and Richie and of course Melissa for the manipularlo that she continues to prove she is by way of her last tweet about the horse experience.
      Expect twitter retaliations from this blog.

Wow-she let Caroline have it!!! Her blog isn’t on the Bravo site yet…. I wonder why???

• VV says:

“For Caroline to say I’m just like Melissa, and that I’m superficial, says a lot about her character. She saw that I did open myself up to the experience, so for her to lie like that makes no sense to me. I thought we were there for healing, and I certainly didn’t belittle her for her fears.”

• VV says:

She was miserable the entire trip, fighting with Albert the whole time. And she has the nerve to say I didn’t embrace it? Disappointing.

• VV says:

Caroline grew up on a farm, so the horse was no problem for her. It was scary and different and strange for me. The next day when we were up on the high-wire, I had no problem, but Caroline had a melt-down. Heights are really hard for her. She was hysterical crying, and wouldn’t do it. I didn’t judge her or say she wasn’t opening herself up

• plainviewsue says:

I should of read your posts before I wrote mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• plainviewsue says:

My guess is cos they wouldn’t print it as is. Saying that both she & Joey picked up the horse’s leg.

I loved this blog. OMG, I read it like three times!!

She called out Caroline, something none of the other ass kissers would ever do. Melissa could of called her out on the superficial comment, but everyone kisses her butt.

Saying Caroline & Albert were fighting all weekend!! Also, I loved that she spoke of how scared she was of horses and Caroline has been around them. That’s the exact thing I thought of. But Caroline was scared to do the high wire act. So does that mean she is guarded???? No, it means that she afraid of heights!!!

Good for Teresa!!

Oh now I have to watch. Thanks for this.

When Ryan was on he was disgusting with gay jabs at Jeff. What a POS

Hopefully it will be a GIrl for her to dress up 😉

NO doubt she can be seen crom outer space with that outfit!

29. djprincessc says:

Lea Black is the biggest name dropper on earth. She even out does Kris Jenner. Thats all I got about Miami. Oh and I ❤ ❤ ❤ Alexias style. I think she is best dressed from all franchises combined 🙂

Good gosh, you are so right, DJ. I follow Lea just because of the controversy (if there is something to post here) however, I can not wait to Unfollow her name dropping ass!!! She is one of the most annoying people I have ever followed. I love everyone’s style except for Lea…now I will say I like Lea’s glasses and even some head wraps (hide that rat’s nest hair!) But not clothes. Adriana is my favorite show off in fashion, Alexia, Marysol and Ana all make excellent personal choices.

• djprincessc says:

I mean how many times did she say “LANCE BASS” “LITTLE WAYNE” “JONATHAN CHEBAN” last night?!?!?!? My god woman you sound stupid. Like Lil Wayne gives a shit about your old ass! lol.

LOL, you and Ana could be friends…

• djprincessc says:

Hahahahahah!!! I know I loved the way Ana always cut her with the age thing. I really don’t the Lea is old, and I think she looks good for her age. But she is def too old to behave the way she does.

DJ I agree with everyone here who said last year she shouldn’t have said the age thing against Lea, BUT I think it’s merited because of the nonstop digs-followed-by-guffaws that she gave to all the HWs

I have a feeling Alexia’s hubby is scared of
              the mayor and that is why Alexia slips away to the gala next week, much to the chagrin of the other ladies.

• Laineylainey says:

Haha!

Got to tell you, for this “prestigious” gala — of many years and that is who she got for the 2012 one?

I’m sorry, not that impressed. I thought her gala (and the only thing she does) was supposed to be quite an established thing of many years.

At least Lea is passionate about her charity. What does Ana do for the community?

Add all the other housewives to that as well.

Nancy that’s fine that she throws this party and is involved in causes. I’m sure other HWs are involved in causes (and may be more quiet) but Ana has a full time job. Not bashing

I’ve said this before, because just like the socials here in NYC, if they don’t have full time work and are NOT doing charity stuff then they’re frowned down upon.

I hope they all do it with their hearts is all ……. and not simply because it’s expected of the socials.

Remember jumping from cold cream in a car trunk ⏩⏩⏩married to a famous defense attorney, quite the jump.

• Laineylainey says:

Thank you.

• djprincessc says:

Nancy, Lea can give back to the community without rubbing it in everyones faces 24/7. She just rubs me the wrong way.

Brandi tweeted about the dinner and then I read this tweet….things are getting very interesting!!!!

@RealityTVBliss: @Chuck_84 @BrandiGlanville @tamilynnpug @radar_online @LisaVanderpump I’ll be posting REAL truth tonight We know who has friends at Radar

@RealityTVBliss: @LisaVanderpump Cannot believe that #TamponString is going to dare challenge your integrity. #NoOneMessesWithTheQueen #NotOnMyWatch #RHOBH

You know I will be checking back to this RealityTVBliss person to get the rest of the story!! Brandi did say she had friends at ROL last season but idk who this Reality person is talking about…do you???

31. VV says:

Famewhorgas has a breakdown of Melissa horse therapy. Word by word. Even more revealing when read. Good read.

• Laineylainey says:

Oh my gosh. It just sounds so funny. I would never have believed that those would be words I’d be reading. “…a breakdown of Melissa’s horse therapy”

32. VV says:

Jac Laurita has not tweeted in 2 days. I sense a storm is brewing… tic toc tic toc

33. VV says:

(((Plainviewsue)))
    Same idiot Meho fan is attacking her on Twitter again.

• plainviewsue says:

Can you friggin believe this???? The account was suspended, but now it’s back up. I reported them again. If anyone is on twitter, please report @plainviewsuejew.

How disgusting is that??????

Thanks VV. Hugs as always back to you 🙂

This is depressing ..

I love Camdy Crush but I don’t buy anything!!!!

Jill you always told me to get this and I still have to

Maybe they make the money on the advertising, not the paying for the app

They have “in app” purchases-you can buy lives and things to help you get past different levels…I don’t buy things I just keep playing!!!!

Yeah I use pandora and Shazam like a maniac. And I don’t pay …..

Don’t come for me APPs unless I send for you …

I can’t believe how that game sucks you in. I spent like 20 bux because I got stuck on a level. It starts out not too bad…an extra .99 for a few extra moves…but then if you still don’t clear the board..it bumps the price for some more…then you start to get in the ‘in for a penny , in for a pound’ mindset and keep shelling out until you have cleared the board.

Ok we are back from training class with Pepper. Need feedback. She is still really aggressive towards other dogs but is doing much better. Trainer thinks that because Pepper is timid to humans and aggressive to other dogs that we should have her thyroid checked.
    Anyone????

• AZGirl says:

Oh…something about her black belly?

I’ve never heard of that. I would call your vet tomorrow and see what he says.
      Poor Pepper.

• MelTheHound says:

Well, from someone who has always had dogs, Pepper may just be, a dog. She may always be the way she is and it will have to be handled in a way that suits everyone around. She will probably mellow out some but dogs ARE territorial.

• Laineylainey says:

Sorry, babe…I got nuttin.

• Dogs are dogs, but a lot depends on your reaction too. Keep trying to socialize her, use rewards. Use a stern voice.

I have 2 big dogs, German shepherds. Yes they are very “trainable” as they are so smart. However, the big guy loves people & hates other dogs. The female hates strangers & doesn’t mind other dogs – she likes little dogs. Maybe they remind her of puppies??

Luckily they don’t go anywhere. We have the electric fence, but I don’t trust them. So when I let them out, they go right back in if they charge & bark at people walking by, other dogs, etc. Actually, I don’t have them outside that much. Don’t like scaring people. Sometimes I’m out with them & they completely ignore the other people & dogs. Don’t ask me why I have no clue.

They do come right in when I call them, after a few barks at the “stranger danger” out there. My poor neighbor is someone they truly hate, & her dog too. Her little fluffy dog thinks it can attack mine. Lol. Not a smart doggie! A couple of times, that dumbo dog has actually gotten loose, & run onto my yard! Thinking it can “attack” my dogs. I almost had a heart attack the last time – neighbor screaming hysterically (she was too scared to come on to my yard) and me running around rounding up my dogs & saving hers. Not sure, but my big guy (who is really just a big dufus) could kill her dog. He’s killed some other small animals (a badger? or gopher?) so I don’t trust him. You can imagine how careful I am now, looking out the windows to make sure the neighbor isn’t out there before I go out with mine.

So we lock up the crazy female dog when people come over. Some people are fine with both dogs, but they are dog people & know how to handle the crazy female. When the nephews from Texas are here, they are all fine. After over 6 years, both of my dogs remembered the younger nephew & were so happy to see him. The big guy was crying! And this is the dog all the neighbors are terrified of. He’s just territorial & thinks he’s protecting us.

When I take the big dog to Petsmart (or anywhere) he goes up to people & licks them. It’s so embarrassing! He’s more tolerant of other dogs away from home. The female is just crazy. She’s old now & going blind, so we just handle her as best we can. I muzzle her when going to the vet. Some vets are fine with her, because they know how to handle her.

Both dogs used to go to Petsmart for grooming but now I drive 1 1/2 hours to a guy that does an amazing job. He only grooms German shepherds…..he knows how to handle them. Sometimes dogs are a mystery 🙂 but well worth the trouble.

Have never heard of that AZGIRL — definitely call your vet.

Good luck. Poor Pepper 😦

I think the thyroid check for that reason is absurd…but I’m no expert, just have had many dogs, all with their own quirks, misbehaving or fears.

Lainey…Look at this couple from Canada. Guess who the guy reminds me of? 🙂

Blah blah Brandi-someone who likes her a lot less than even I do…this article is a doozy!!!!
    Thanks Sue for bringing it over!’mm

Thanks Jill!
      Well, I ALWAYS tbought Brandi was OC Material at best. But I didn’t dislike her until recently. And I have been following all these ladies on Twitter, of course, but dropped Brandi, meanwhile it’s really been troublesome that Yolanda seemingly has taken Brandi under her wing – or sided with her over something that happened between Lisa…and all I could think is RUN Yo, RUN!
      Still have not read comments – will have to tommorrow .zzzz..zzzz ‘Night.

Ay chihuahua! lol I would never want reality bliss mad at me.

39. kokuanani says:

Just caught a few minutes of a re-run of Tammy Sue’s wedding prep. Eddie’s going through the “guest list” and complaining that each guest will cost $300, so as many as possible should be eliminated.

Who are these clowns trying to kid? They’re not paying for this thing. Is there anyone out there who thinks Tammy Su & Eddie have a “budget”? Good grief!!

40. kit9 says:

Ariel Castro commits suicide in prison. Who the ef is running that prison?! How could they allow this pig to escape justice? Beyond angry.

I’d like to buy who ever it was a beer. I am glad that animal is dead.

Oh, I wanted him to die…eventually. But, I wanted him to suffer first. He imprisoned those girls for a decade yet, he, himself, was only in prison for 4 months. Four freaking months! I wanted him in misery for at least as long as he imprisoned his victims.

He was in protective custody so other than being confined, he was never going to suffer in the same fashion that he put his innocent victims though.

Of course he wouldn’t have suffered like they did, but even a modicum would be enough. Just even a tiny measure of the isolation and endless hopelessness, day in, day out would be some justice. And, obviously, he couldn’t take it, even the limited suffering he was experiencing..for just 4 lousy months.

• lillybee says:

Wasn’t he on suicide watch? Major fail by the prison.

Maybe they conveniently turned their heads for a few minutes. I’m glad he’s no longer on this earth. He’s suffering where he is right now. Yes, I believe there is a hell.

Agree.

• lulu says:

One less @sshole we have to pay for.

He was in secure lockup and was being checked by guards at random intervals not more than 30 minutes apart. Other than keeping a guard on him or watching cameras on him 24/7, what more could they do? He took a coward’s way out. I guess it’s okay when he does it to someone else, but not when it’s done to him, huh?

41. VV says:

Brandi Glanville (@BrandiGlanville)
    9/4/13, 6:21 AM
    @charleegirly @LisaVanderpump I will always love her but sometimes friends have hic-ups.

42. lulu says:

Good morning!!! Hope everyones day is going great!! Forgot to mention when the dentist was examing my teeth. The governor was on the other side patting my face telling the dentist mommy has owwwie ;).

AZgirl was Pepper adopted from a shelter? Do you know details of her history? Mine the owner passed away my dog was found with other animals 3 months later. He has horrible separation anxiety and is aggressive toward some dogs but not all. He no longer lunges at passing dogs but barks his little heart out.

43. Pingback: Real Housewives star Tamra Barney walks in on fiancé Eddie Judge getting a lap dance from a stripper | Hollywood Resume