Real Housewives – Liars and Fake Storylines / Jungle Gold

Real Housewives – Liars and Fake Storylines

Real Housewives of New Jersey tomorrow will have Joey Gorga having a fit over some tweets.  He’s shown yelling at Terea and throwing his drink against the wall. Apparently we’re to believe that the tweets were from Penny – Johnny the Greek’s wife – and somehow Teresa is to blame. Here’s the thing, it’s all BS.

Timeline – They flew to Arizona  March 16, 2013.

The Milania Hair Care Party was almost a month before – around February 20th (documented in this old blog).

Two weeks after that confrontation, Melissa and Joe Gorga were caught having a sit-down with Penny Drossos – (I wrote it up in our March 2nd, blog see link here,)

To recap – MeJo confront Penny at Milana’s launch party, then have a secret sit-down with her a few weeks later sans Teresa and Bravo cameras.  Then …  on air and a few weeks later … drama erupts over tweets.

I checked the blogs from that time – nada, nothing, nyet about any unusual tweets from Penny, Johnny, or Bulldog.  That’s not to say Penny didn’t tweet something – but it was not enough to catch my attention – that’s for sure, and I think I still was watching back then (since then I’ve ceased to care about this motley crew).

Bulldog was vociferous on twitter during the winter – well before this particular period of time.  He never actually said Melissa cheated with him, but he did call her out as fake and a liar.  Johnny the Greek was buddies with Bulldog on twitter during this time.  He was clearly encouraging Bulldog to spill, but I got the impression both were looking to “sell” the story to the tabloids.

That never happened.

Johnny was also leaking stories about Penny becoming a new housewife – later downgraded to friend of a housewife (with paycheck) – later retracted to basically nothing.

About the time of the Milania hair care party, rumors surfaced that Teresa had distanced herself from Penny – allegedly calling her a “stalker.”  Penny then cosied up to MeJo to get herself some air time (don’t quote me on this – I’m going on memory and gossip).

Meanwhile Johnny was self-imploding on twitter.  He deleted his old tweets after being called out on BS, and went on a few twitter rants.  He was very erratic.

So when Teresa tells Joe she doesn’t want to give Penny any further attention – she really means it.  She’s really trying to distance herself from this colossal mess.  But I suspect that MeJo were trying to flip the script on Teresa with Penny’s help. We’re too smart to fall for it.  There are many people out there that want to expose Melissa Gorga.  They don’t need Teresa’s help – nor does she have the power to stop them.  That ball has been rolling downhill since Melissa joined the show.

Now AllAboutTRH is reporting that the final big fight between Joey, Jaq, Chris, and Johnny the Greek didn’t make the season finale.  My guess is Joey cooked that one up as his “big scene’, but when Jaq got in there with her stiletto (allegedly) and Johnny the Greek filed charges – Bravo decided to drop it.  I hope Bravo drops the whole lot of them – but that’s just my dream.  A girl can dream, can’t she?

Meanwhile –

Vicki is a liar, a liar a LIAR

Who didn’t fall off their chair laughing when the “lost footage” of Orange County aired, and Vicki was documented as a full and outright, bald faced liar?  Laurie Peterson (who much be just pissed about her edit this season) is calmly trying to expose Vicki’s cheating ways.  She’s calmer than I’d be – you see Vicki has a habit of bragging about her cheating ways off camera, and then denying it on camera.  Laurie mentions something about a Greek with bad teeth.  Vicki calls Laurie a liar and filthy in her indignant, Vicki way.  Laurie says – “we talked about it on the bus on the way to Whistler.”  Vicki says – you’re filthy Laurie.  And then Andy plays the clip of them discussing the Greek with bad teeth on the bus to Whistler.  ROFL.

So now everytime I see Vicki acting all confused and indignant I think – “she’s lying.”  Remember the scene where Brianna tells Vicki she got married.  It turns out that RadarOnline got hold of a series of text messages where Vicki tells Brooks she’s filming that night with Brianna, and Brianna will tell her she got married.  So that entire scene, Vicki’s indignation, shock and surprise, was FAKE.

On episode one of Tamra gets married again, Tamra and Vicki are tasting cake and Tamra goes over her maid of honor and bridesmaids.  Vicki doesn’t flinch when she learns Heather has been asked to be a bridesmaid, and acks all shocked that Tamra has asked a guy to be her maid of honor.  Then finally Tamra asks Vicki to be a bridesmaid.  Obviously Vicki knew Tamra was going to ask her – otherwise she’d have been all pissy when she heard Heather was asked.  She’s just like that.

So now that we know she a LIAR LIAR pants on FIRE and films FAKE scenes with over the top reactions, does it make us care even less???

_____________________________________

Jungle Gold “When reality tv fails.”

by LuLu

I don’t know if any of you heard about or watched a show called “Jungle Gold.” Its about two miners from Utah George Wright and Scott Lomu looking for gold in Ghana.  Its nonstop excruciating failure after failure from bad decisions.  I’m amazed they made it to second season.  Aside from poor decisions about finances, purchasing bad equipment and underhanded partners.  Sooner or later conflict would arise among the militia, government or vigilantes.  Its unfortunate but Africa is always in conflict.  It surprised me that these guys would risk soo much for gold.

Despite failing the last two seasons Scott asked his father in law for money.  Though his father in law pretty much knew it was a bad investment.  He gave them the money anyway and was funding their operation for 2 months.  They made a deal with an Australian land owner Dave 70/30 split. They provide the equipment and him the claim after forking over 50k. After nonstop equipment failure, wash plant striped of parts destroyed by flooding and an excavator on its last legs nothing stops them.  Not even news of Ghana cracking down on illegal miners sending militia to stop these operations.  Should have been their first clue.

The claim next to theirs was raided by rogue militia.  All the miners were severely beaten and robbed of their money and gold.  They had no choice but to abandon their claim.  Before they fled their partner Dave shows up with bad news.  No paperwork they are illegal as well.  No surprise there I always felt that Dave was scamming them.  In a last ditch effort tried to get them to continue their operation.  The only wise decision Scott and George made they said no and left.

It only gets worse…… they are now wanted by the government.  On the news their faces and show are broadcasted.  They are portrayed as illegal miners and we are led to believe Ghana never allows foreigners to mine their land.  The government is asking its citizens, police or military to capture them then later the film crew.

Now their situation is dire they are hiding out at one of the production crews house.  U.S Embassy can’t help them just told them to leave the country however they can.  Problem is both neighboring countries require visas to enter.  The nearest international airport is a seven hour drive filled with check points.  Their only option is to via helicopter fly in while the production crew take the roads.

On to the theme of their show non stop problems.  They do land in the airport but now they have an issue.  They are exposed and at any moment they will face capture.  Their only choice is to hid out in the airport hanger till dark.  They can’t leave just yet and are forced to stay a night at hotel.  One of the members of production goes in to reserve a room.  Unbeknownst to them the same minister that was rallying for their arrest is staying at that exact same hotel.  The following morning a decision is made to split them up.  Fortunately luck is on their side they clear all check points only a minor hiccup for Scott as he is pulled aside by customs.  All board and take off safe and sound.

I have to give it to them despite constant failure and now threat of death/imprisonment they still keep going.  They still have plans to continue but I highly doubt Ghana unless they have a serious death wish.

____________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday Ms Molly

____________________________________________________________

98 Responses to Real Housewives – Liars and Fake Storylines / Jungle Gold

Good Golly, happy birthday Ms Molly ! ( how many times have you heard that? )

Oh boy NMD – Vicki is a piece of work, but now I really question the verisimilitude of all the OC cast. (Always wanted to use that word lol)

• Rebecca says:

Well…. No. Lauri said at the reunion that Vicki was still seeing the toothless Greek. On the bus she asked if she kept in touch with him. A few email exchanges does not a scandalous affair make.

That’s a great word! I want to use that now

3. VV says:

Happy Birthday, Ms Molly! 🎉🎊🎁🎂🎈

4. VV says:

NMD, Thanks for calling out Bravo on their fakery. Enough!

5. VV says:

Bringing this from last blog because I thought it was hilarious and it ties to Bravo manipulation.

Somebody asks Andy:
    @Andy answer me why you didnt post teresa blog when she called bravo out by not showing her lift the horses leg?

Andy’s reply:
    @Explicit211 don’t know abt the blog. Leg lift was hour later all had gone

Plainviewsue adds:
    @Andy @Explicit211 So now RHONJ producers care about the chronological order!!!!???? It is really just too funny.

Another person replies:
    @Andy @brienna92 @Explicit211 Tre could have walked horse on water and Bravo would have edited to make it to look like it was Caroline

• disgrazia4 says:

HaHa!!!! Plainviewsue ROCKS!!!!!!!! I mean just totally rocks!! What a fabulous twitter exchange!! Love to you all BTW. I never get a chance to write here anymore as trying to comment from my mobile devise is so difficult. The comment box gets all jittery and the cursor becomes a phantom!! But I miss you all and I never see Detox anymore and I hope she is alright and doing okay! ❤ Lainey Lainey, you always crack me up!!

We are starting an exciting project over at the FB group! Actually we will be starting a few new projects soon though I have only announced one. I will be getting my hands an a proper PC soon and I will be able to comment here more and keep you all apprised of the news!!

In the meantime, I just want to extend my happy heart to you all and thank NMD and all the bloggers here for keeping this place a continuing success!! LynnFam totally rocks!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

6. MelTheHound says:

Happy Birthday Ms Molly 😀

7. plainviewsue says:

VV, was that not the most ridiculous twitter exchange!!!!!???? Come on Andy. All of a sudden the chronological order matters??????

The whole season is a joke. Thank you NMD for calling it all out.

I guess they cant show the Posche fight in the same way they couldn’t show the fight in the Dominican Republic. Disappointing. Regardless, it would of all been Teresa’s fault anyway.

Don’t know if this has come up yet but Tre & Joe’s court case has been moved to February 2014.

8. plainviewsue says:

Oh, another tweet from Andy to someone. He said that he grills everyone the same at the reuion. Yeah right!!

I tweeted him that Melissa and Kathy have NEVER been grilled like Teresa has. I realize Kathy has no storyline……………….

Season three Melissa was saint Melissa at the reunion. Her sainted father was discussed; before she thru him under the bus for her “book.” She sat there siding with Caroline throughout.

Season four reunion Melissa was barely called out for Danielle. She sat there flipping her hair screaming I’M THE VICTIM.

• Rebecca says:

And the Signature Apparel lawsuit is 5 times the size of the Guidice’s.

• disgrazia4 says:

You are sooooo right PVSue!!! ❤

• VV says:

Yes, I read that one too!!! Good for you for calling as it is.

Do you have the scoop on the Marco sister feud? I found interesting after Kim got a gig on some Broadway show that only Lysa congratulated her and promoted it on Twitter. Silence from sis Mel. Is Mel jelly? I know Mel is busy with the move but she tweeted about the movers business and a tweet or a retweet about your sister debut shouldn’t take too much time to do. The 4th Marco sister is silent too.

******I’m betting it will take minutes for Mel to tweet something after all this rumors get to her….

• plainviewsue says:

VV, I tweeted about this as well. I tweeted Kim (who is the only Marco who hasn’t blocked me) why no congrats from her sister. I am sure it is Teresa’s fault.

9. Rebecca says:

And the Signature Apparel lawsuit is 5 times the size of the Guidice’s.

Happy Birthday Ms. Molly. @Rebecca: I can’t wait for that shoe to drop. Chris is a crook.

11. Laineylainey says:

Watching the NJ first look. Kathy And Rosie taking a walk. Rosie is really having a hard time, she’s projecting her feelings of loneliness and feeling unappreciated onto her sis. I think she’s really talking about herself. Caroline and Al are so annoying. Caroline “you’re gonna kill yourself, blah, blah, blah”. The guys at the pool…that was actually kinda funny. I now feel that I do not need to watch the full episode. I tried to watch last weeks episode and then I started feeling anxious…so I stopped and deleted it. Whew…instant relief. I gave up OC. I think, I THINK NJ is next to be 86’d.

• You are so much stronger that I, lol. I changed the channel when Rosie was talking….Project Runway was about to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I would rather watch, “Last week on PR…. and the opening credits than First Look of NJ…..sigh, remember the days when the world stopped so you could watch HWs??? Do ya Joe, do ya???

• Laineylainey says:

:D. I do,I do remember!

• disgrazia4 says:

Lainey , what you wrote above is so different than what you used to say!! You were still one of the ones going strong on NJ. I hear you though!! It is no longer fun.

• Laineylainey says:

Oh, I know! I thought NJ would never be crossed off of my list. But I feel anxious when I watch it lately. It’s hard to watch. It used to be kinda fun to watch. I wouldn’t mind it if i could watch snippets of the Guidice girls…but they don’t always show them.

• shamrockblonde says:

every time Kathy’s husband appears on the screen I change the channel – cannot stand that foul mouthed ignorant cruel man – and any scene where Joey is attempting to prove his manhood by molesting his wife – or himself – on camera is also cause for a channel change – so I end up missing the whole thing…………..

12. Angel says:

I suspect Dave Thomas is behind the Jungle Gold trouble. Now the mine is ready to run, he doesn’t want to share with anyone. We do not know his buddy Alan was injured. You can claim anything on the phone. Dave feigned leaving the country and his wife and kids behind. They had just been shown in their nice home complaining about money. Some part of hugh piled of gold ingots is his that he was playing with. A lot of crooks disguise as preachers.

• lulu says:

Agree found it a little suspect that despite the danger Dave went back???? Your right about Alan his story doesn’t add up. According to him pistol whipped, hit from behind with a machete????

13. MelTheHound says:

Well, more reality myths bite the dust. What you write, NMD, tends to confirm for me, what I have thought all season. The WhoreGas, have been trying to build up to their big season finale of “Look at what that bitch Teresa has done to us now!” Mego has been practicing her hurt face all season long both while and I suspect after, the cameras were rolling. Baby Joey has been building up his fake indignant rage against his sister blaming her for everything his wife does or has done. These two really are pieces of shit and I’ve had them pegged all along (slaps self on the back). Then of course, we have Vicki and her fake hurt. As the oldest (TV time) living housewife, I would expect nothing less at this point. Oldest meaning OC is 8 seasons in the can and she is an original HW.

I will finish my commitment to recap this show but, I’m not as strong a person as Stars99, and don’t know if I’ll be able to recap the three episode excuse-o-thon known as the reunion. I honestly don’t know how she made it through that OC Shitfest of a reunion without biting down on a cyanide capsule to avoid the torture of having to watch it. We only Chose to watch it. What I think what I can say. is once Crapfest 2013 ends, Bravo and I are parting ways. I enjoy talking to you ladies about the shows but they’ve gone too far over the edge for me to give any serious attention to anymore. Even the biggest HW proponent, Willy Wonky (Andy), can’t defend this shit with a straight face anymore. At first I thought he may have been born with that lazy eye but now, I think he got kicked in the head by a Missouri Mule as a kid.

Lulu, I have never heard of that show but thanks for the writeup… Your question of is it real is a valid one and I suspect the answer, is no. We know too much about how these stories are built from what production is ‘given’ to think, seriously, otherwise. We still pretend it is real though for the sake of watching the shows 😉

• Laineylainey says:

“Oldest meaning OC is 8 seasons in the can and she is an original HW.” AND she’s the eldest HW. At least on the OC. She’s the OG of the OC.

• VV says:

To this day the Marco sisters tweet “cropped” pictures of Teresa posing with Penny (PDK) as to imply Teresa is behind the cheating rumors. We somehow are to forget that Melissa Whorga had her entire wedding party styled at the Salon that Penny used to work or owned not sure she was owner at the time.

Hey everyone. Good afternoon. I hope your Saturday is going well.

15. Ruby12 says:

Lisa Vanderpump will be 53 on September 15, maybe she is the oldest HW?

16. Ruby12 says:

Oh, wait it has to be Ramona, she is about 57.

Happy Birthday Ms. Molly. Hope you have a great day!

18. VV says:

WWHL. Not watching

It’s @Bethenny! “@besary: @Andy Who’s the guest on Tuesdays show??? Gonna be in the audience so have my fresca and tequila ready…”

19. plainviewsue says:

You will not believe what happened today!!! Well, it was exciting for me…………….I met someone that was on a Bravo show at my hair salon!!!!!

So I was going towards the back of the salon to give a tip to the hair washing girl, when I walked past someone that looked so familiar to me. I stepped back, knowing I knew her. Then it clicked. I said to her, “Excuse me. But were you on Tabatha’s Salon take over show????? She smiled and then said sh sh, like she didn’t want anyone to know. She said that was four years ago.

For those of you who watch Tabatha, it was an episode filmed at an Oyster Bay salon, run by a wife and husband. The husband was the manager, but he wanted nothing to do with the place. It wound up being one of Tabatha’s failed places, cos when she went back, the owners weren’t there for the day and nothing had changed.

Anyway this hairdresser was ripped by Tabatha. She made her cry a lot. She was very emotional.

She looked in person so much better than on the show. She was absolutely lovely & we chatted for a long time. She said that show, as well as all reality shows, are as fake as they come. I think we all know that. She said Tabatha was just a horrible horrible person. Everyone hated her. She had a mike in her ear and was told where to go and what to say.

She is now working at the salon that I go to! Based on what I saw on Tabatha, I’d never use her! Besides I love my hair stylist. So when I was leaving, I wished her good luck and told her she made my day cos I feel like I met a celebrity!!! Which made her smile from ear to ear.

How crazy is that!!!!!

• VV says:

CRAZY!!!! What are the odds!!!?? You have to go back for more scoop !!!

• MelTheHound says:

I don’t watch Tabitha because honestly, looking at her scares me but, too cool for you Sue 😀

LOL! What MGH said about Tabitha. I I really enjoyed her show and it was some of her charges that scared me! Now I have asked or talked about this show to my hairdresser and he thinks Tabitha is a complete bitch and he would go running if she walked through the door. Well, first of all she would never need to come to this salon, but it was an eyeopener for me that he felt that way! The second time it came up by virtue of someone else, he wanted to shut down the conversation which is weird, so I asked him, surely you GET IT those people/salons need help? Yes, he said, but she is still a bitch. Oh! I remember that episode Sue!

• Laineylainey says:

I wonder if she regrets doing the show. ( duh, right?)

I love me some Tabitha. I don’t care what anyone says. The guy who does my hair has met her at a hair show and he says she knows her stuff. I also read her book. She had a very unconventional childhood.

20. VV says:

Why is Andy having Danielle as a guest? Does she have a new project? I find the timing odd. Andy fired her so, he must not like her that much. Did she promise to spill the beans on Melissa? I doubt it. Jac? Doubt it either, she is very close to Jac and has stated that there is a sisterhood bond with Jac. Don Caro and Teresa? This WWHL show will be high in Ratings my guess.

• MelTheHound says:

You want to know what I think? Oh well, I’m going to say it anyway 😉

I don’t think she’s going to spill the beans about anything. This is Andy’s show, don’t forget. I think she is going there to get us all talking about it and insure, that more than 3 people will watch his shitty show.

Vv they’re showing the nj reunion with Danielle around the time you commented this.

Good afternoon everyone. I got a upgrade on my anxroid phone and it’s giving me fits tryinf to post here. I keep trying new browsers and arrrgh! Even the keyboard changed 🙄 anyways forgive errors while I work through this. Or this will be the reason for further silence!!!! I’ll just post some tweets for now and not duplicate VV! 😛

IDK what she is comparing to….

• Mene Seela says:

I think ‘thirsty’ means drunk. Who is a heavy drinker on ATL?

No heavy drinker I’m aware of – oh I think I get it! Thirst for fame…..I’ll bet she is talking Kenya or Porsha….was Miss Comportioned renewed?!

• djprincessc says:

You ladies are funny!! Ya when they say thirsty they mean someone who is desperate. If you ever see Basketball Wives on VH1 a lot of times you’ll hear those ladies calling women ‘thirsty’ the way they chase after athletes. So ya thirsty is basically saying someone is desperate, “That bitch is thirsty.” lol.

Gosh, all the problems posting because of a devise upgrade 👿
    Even when I copy tweets to post the damn browser goes off Lynn’s and closes, I have to come back here like from scratch everytime, very frustrating! I’ll be a lurker if I can’t find solutions 😦

27. Sasha says:

Happy Birthday Ms. Molly!!!!

NMD, I agree with you.

Everyone is playing a role, wants to be top dog or wants to make sure that there is a spot for them the next season. They’ll do whatever it takes.

28. Buttercream says:

Happy Birthday Ms Molly!
    Hope you had a great day!
    Lots of revelations on different shows! One theme runs through them all – the knowledge that they are fake and we are being manipulated for viewership!
    How did the Bravo HW shows come to this?

29. prettypinkie says:

Well well well, lol !!! Happy Happy B~Day Miss Molly hope this is a good one , lol !!!