Tamra’s Wants a Wedding but does she Want a Marriage?

Tamra wants a Wedding but Does she want a Marriage Part Deux by NMD

tamras-oc-wedding-season-1-bridal-party-galleryTamra has always wanted a fancy dancy wedding.  This time she has a sucker who is so not interested in the details of the wedding, she can get everything her way.  She’s also suckered Bravo into paying for it.  She’s decided to hold it at the St. Regis, which should smooth over her rough edges.  If the venue and food are spectacular, guests may not care if she has a swinging cake with the tier sliding off, or tacky bridesmaid dresses.

Okay – first up in the search for bridesmaid dresses.  Tamra’s left it to the last minute, and will have to pick off the rack.  She piles her ladies and man of honor into a limo and they head off to a store she found on the internet.  We learn that Vicki has decided she’s rather watch paint dry than be involved in this scene – but Heather is playing along.  Heather is a professional actress, and interviews that she’s have figured out the color schemes by then, but hey – it’s okay to be scatter brained and do things at the last minute if you’re planning a huge wedding for Bravo – she’d just never do it that way.

The limo pulls up to the store and they all gasp. Even I gasped.  It looked like the lost world of mannequins with tacky dresses.  I would have thought it was right up Tamra’s alley. That makes her call her wedding planner in dismay, who assures her she’s got her back.

tamras-oc-wedding-season-1-tamras-in-panic-mode

(Note from NMD – I must have dozed off – because when I read Tamra’s blog she mentioned something about getting Vera Wang dresses and I missed that part.  I also thankfully missed anything to do with Gretchen or waxing.  Phew).

Another theme was the food.  This time Eddie is along for the ride, because apparently he has a pallet.  That’s good because all Tamra can do is giggle when she’s served black cod.  She makes lewd, unfunny attempts at jokes.  Black cod, black co##.  Ooookay – I sorta get it (not).  Enjoy your five star meal and stop acting like a truck driver with tits Tamra.  Eddie takes it seriously.  I say they are a match made in heaven.

Budget, budget, budget.  Tamra hisses at the wedding planner to say two words – “under budget.”  Eddie asks in a disinterested way (since he isn’t paying for the wedding, why would he care) how they are doing on budget.  Wedding planner lady (who is the most interesting thing on the show) mumbles something, and then promises to get back to him.  Tamra tries to look worried, but she’s such a bad actress and has had too much botox, so it’s hard.

Next up is what I can only assume is fake drama.  Eddie finds out that Alexis and Jim are invited, and throws a sort of hissy fit.  He says it’s them or him.  Tamra is conflicted.  Her Bravo fake friend that she’s just made up with and is contractually obliged to include in the wedding, or her fake husband who she is contractually obliged to marry.  It’s a cliff hanger. This was Alexis’s response to the humiliating scene: “Ok…watching @TamraBarney #tamrasocwedding. All it takes is honesty! If I’m not wanted there- then TELL ME!! Trust me- I have plenty to do!”

Finally is the scene they’ve been playing in the previews where we learn that Tamra’s family is completely dysfunctional, but thankfully Eddie’s grandma can’t understand English.  Tamra’s divorced parents, their buddies, and her two brothers and their wives/partners all show up.  We hear from the talking heads that one of Tamra’s brother’s is an ass.  He arrives late and passes around the moonshine in a jar.  She’s aghast because she’s pretending to be classy for Eddie’s family.  Perhaps they don’t have television and her ruse will work.  Her brother makes a joke about Eddie – calling him a sucker.  Eddie cracks up and Tamra gets all scrunchy faced.  Her brother calls her old and worn hard.  She’s not amused.

But perhaps the worst part is when she overhears her dad talking about how she was always difficult, and then the brother chimes in.   (She says in her blog her parents were 16 when they had her – what do they know about difficult babies – they were kids themselves.)  The brother has issues with her and starts to say nasty things.  She turns to Eddie’s family and tells them no one ever said “I love you” to her when she was growing up.  Drunk brother gets mad and starts yelling about how awful she is. Tamra screams f-u to her family (including her parents), and runs out of the room to sob into her pillow.  Dad runs after her.  Brother comforts mom, and Eddie stays to support mom and the brother, leaving Tamra to sob in daddy’s arms.  Just an average rehearsal dinner.

I’m glad this is a three-parter, because it’s torture.  It’s absolutely clear that Tamra wanted a on-TV romantic proposal (and paid for trip) and televised wedding.  It’s not clear if either the bride or groom want to be married.  I’ve got to assume that if they went into business together, at least some of their relationship is real.  Goooood luck to them is all I’ve got to say.  They seem to be entering into a legal relationship for all the wrong reasons.

And here are two photos from Bravo’s website from her past weddings.

tamras-oc-wedding-wedding-album-first-wedding-01tamras-oc-wedding-wedding-album-first-wedding-03

_________________________________________

Happy Birthday Jillz and MaryLa

_________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Orange County and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

247 Responses to Tamra’s Wants a Wedding but does she Want a Marriage?

Good morning everyone. HA NMD. Love the title. 🙂
    It’s hump day. I suppose it hasn’t been a back work week. But oh no. Friday is the 13th. Have a great day.

Happy Birthday Jillz and MaryLa.

Today is also a day of remembrance. The anniversary of the terror attacks on 9/11. God bless all the victims, family, friends, first reponders, everyone here and our country.

4. chismosa says:

I think it would be funny to name a Tamara recap
    Part Duhhhh.
    She’s so trashy !

Happy hump day everyone 👵👵👴👴

Happy birthday Jillz and Maryla 🎁🎉🎊🎁🎉🎊🎁🎉🎊

At 8:46am Kevin and his brothers from Ladder 25 will line up outside their firehouse to begin the 9/11 remembrance of their 7 fallen brothers-“the 7 in heaven” and all the members of the FDNY who lost their lives trying to save others-God bless them and their families today and everyday.

My thoughts are with all of you today, especially those who lost a loved one 12 years ago today.

((((Hugs shamrock extra hard today))))

• Laineylainey says:

A difficult day for our nation,so many innocent lives lost. Hugs to our Shamrockblonde.

JNNTJ I was just coming back to post to you to thank Kevin for all he did on 9/11 and all he continues todo.

Shamrock bless you and yours. A BIG hug to you. We’re here for you.

A day that should never, ever be forgotten and neither should those who lost their lives that day. May they be remembered and honored always.

Thinking of everyone who’s life was changed as a result of the evil that penetrated our country on 9/11/2001. God Bless you all and God bless America.

(BIG HUG)

It’s a hard day for sure. Sending love to all FDNY and NYPD and all other first responders who bravely did their jobs on that day and those who paid the ultimate price. They all taught us on that day the true meaning of human sacrifice. Bless them all.

• AZGirl says:

Thank you to Kevin and all of the First Responders. They are hero’s each and every one.

Hugs to you, too, JILL!! May God protect your loved one as he serves and protects so many.

• Cusi77 says:

(((((((((Hugs and Blessings)))))))))

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs Jill really hard right back* – such beauty and grace can be found in the humble act of honoring the bravery of others – these posts have me crying again – my God bless Kevin and his brothers and all the heroes of 9-11 and thank you Powell and Lainey, and all of you for your support and your love – it means more than you know – my love to you all

*hugs entire board really hard*

Hmmm. Tamra said she was pregnant when she married Simon right? She has a sideway pose & Ryan in front of her. Was she hiding her bump for the photos?

• Cusi77 says:

I don’t know, but she looked astonishing back there… I really hope it works for her this time around.

I think she was also pregnant at her first wedding too right? Or did the marriage come after her son was born. So instead of being knocked up for this third wedding, she marries a gay guy. Yeah, this is going to last, NOT

7. lulu says:

Good morning. Can’t believe that 12 years has passed since 9-11. My thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families. Also to our military brave men and women fighting for our freedom and those we lost.

Thank you NMD for an awesome recap. Out of curiosity what are the numbers for tamara’s wedding probably low 100’s. Just wondering why its only 3 episodes (not surprised) just not interesting?

Brace yourself: 1.2 million for the first episode.

It was always meant to be only 3 episodes. I guess they figured the public couldn’t take much more than that. I’m not watching BTW, but it’s interesting to read NMD’s recaps.

Here’s where I got the data http://bravoratings.com/
      Is this a website that Simon maintains? It’s all I readily find on ratings for Bravo TV. It’s kind of difficult to sort through numbers, not a user friendly site. I don’t know why it can’t just have a chart or something that’s quick to look at. It appears that around 1 million people will watch ANY show on Bravo. Here is some samplings:

Tamra Wedding premier 1.2 million
      Kim Don’t be Tardy Wedding premier 1.4 million
      Bettheny Getting Married premier 2 million
      RHONJ Sept 1 first airing 1.8 million — second airing same night 1.2 million
      RHOM Sept 2 1.2 million
      MDLNY finale 1 million

(It was noted NJ continues to decline and has the lowest viewers since May 2009. It’s confusing to translate ratings when they count it airing twice a night.)

Interesting TexasTart. Thks..I believe its not really “fan” ratings on Tamra & NJ. I think it’s train wreck & curiosity ratings which I don’t think Bravo cares as long as they get the numbers.

8. California35 says:

Happy Birthday Jillz and MaryLa

That is a GREAT question for/about Tamara.

In that second pic, Tamra looks like she’s on the show Rock of Love and she’s getting ready to marry Bret.

10. Birdwoman says:

The way Tamra was talking about her previous weddings you would have thought she got married in Vegas with Elvis, in torn jeans. It looks like she had a wedding every time.

Here are my abbreviated thoughts on this show:
    Tamra is so childish.
    Tamra is a piece of work
    It is obvious that Tamra can’t afford a wedding like that. So that whole story line of them paying for it is silly to me. But I realize that we have to pretend that they are paying for it because they can’t say bravo is.
    Her family is just as classy as I thought they would be.
    I love that her brother called her out on her storyline “My parents never told me they loved me that is why I am a horrible person.”

And a wedding dress every time. On OC when she said she was always pregnant or something to that affect, the way she said it I didn’t think she had a wedding dress before.

Happy Birthday to Jillz and MaryLa. Hugs to Shamrockblond [[[[[[hugs]]]]]]

I watched Bethenny on WWHL. What is going on with her face? Is it that she has gotten so thin that her cheeks stick out? I hate to say this but her mouth and cheeks made her look like the Joker in Batman. They were showing footage from HW and she looked so much better. I wonder if she has had some work done.

• plainviewsue says:

Mega work. Lots of botox & probably fillers. I did enjoy her with Andy. Especially when they showed old footage.

Of course Andy had to ask her about Teresa’s situation. I am curious if Andy asks random people on the street what they think will happen. Bethenny copped to being attacked for what she had said earlier about Teresa. Said here that according to people in the know they will serve time.

Jill must of been in her glory in the WWHL poll. It was which HW you miss the most. Dina won, but Jill was only 1% behind her. Was surprised Jeana didn’t rate higher.

Sue I bet that made Jill’s night. I bet she watches or DVRs just to see if she’s mentioned. That’s kinda sad.

• plainviewsue says:

I just checked Jill’s twitter TL & I am very surprised that she didn’t tweet about it. I thought for sure she’d tweet Andy and say something like See Andy, everyone misses me! Or something. But she didn’t. Could she finally be growing up? Nah, I don’t think so.

I miss Jill on RHONY. There, I said it. It was just fun snarking on her and it’s not the same without her. I’ll take Jill’s foolishness over Carole’s “coolness” any day. Jill and Aviva vs. Sonja and Ramona – with the Countess mixed in – what a combo! If this makes Jill’s day then so be it.

• MelTheHound says:

How can you miss somebody that won’t gothephuckaway?

She has always had a unique shape to her face. Honestly, I think no work was done, this is a result of being underweight. Look, if she had work done, wouldn’t you think a doc would suggest she do something with the deep crevasses that form around her mouth and some in her forehead?! Just my opinion, but I’m not prone to assume everyone had work done everytime I see them, lol.

The work that goes into her show is tremendous & its totally different than the pilot where she’s more responsible & getting Bryn & her schedule down. She’s probably getting very little sleep, not eating properly & you know she’s a perfectionist.

• lulu says:

Is her mother a little person? Her face always looked funny to me she looks emanciated. Anorexia and alcoholism did their damage too.

13. jezzibel says:

Maybe her family is just sick and tired of having to drop everything to come dance attendance on her….and the only reason they are there this time around is because some other sucker is paying for it.

14. plainviewsue says:

Get your barf bags ready.

Next week, Bethenny is having that wonderful caring man Richie Wakili on her men’s panel. Yep, the man who called on tv college girls fat. Letches over Melissa any chance he can get. Trash talks Teresa constantly. Curses & is an overall pig.

And let’s not forget his tweeting and deleting to women on twitter, myself includes.

To quote Danielle Staub “Nice job Bethenny. Awesome.”

UNBELIEVABLE! Boy, she must have a crackpot team of know-nothings to not have weeded out this disgusting POS for who he is…no they booked him for an appearance. 🙄

• plainviewsue says:

I tweeted her & said her producers need to do a better job of vetting guests. Miss all empowerment books a guest like Richie? Don’t get it. I am sure he will make disgusting jokes. It’s on Monday if anyone cares.

Good. You know talk shows are supposed to be staffed with people who research who to book and research the people they land! Complete failure on someone’s behalf. Besides that, it is so bottom of the barrel, of all the people that appear on that show. I don’t get it!

The turnover and situation behind the scenes at B’s show is bad. Her 1st week out and she has legit NO big stars. Says something.

She’s only been on a day or two and she’s already scraping the bottom of the barrel for guests on her “panels.” I hope someone calls him/her on all the vile things he’s said and tweeted.

Hmmm. That’s an interesting choice. Maybe
      there’s a method to the madness.

Reality star Holly Miadison was wed in Disneyland yesterday. Unfortuately, no pics here, except an existing pic of the bride and groom – I almost didn’t recognize her without the platinum hair!

16. rabblerouser2010R says:

Happy Birthday .

I noticed at Ryanne’s school, there was no mention of 9/11 at the morning assembly. Is this typical?

• Jules says:

Yes, for children that young that didn’t live it and being an off year (not a 5 or 10 or 15) anniversary not something to upset them about. WE were ATTACKED and Lots of people DIED!!! would not be something to tell them over the announcements.

• MelTheHound says:

I could agree with that if the entire student body was 6 years old. I assume however they are not and further, they still teach history in elementary school at some point. I am not old enough to have experienced pearl harbor but it was taught and discussed in my elementary school.

• Jules says:

Taught in class yes. But a morning in the morning assemble with everyone think would not be appropriate.

• 2Stupid says:

My kindergartener had a morning assembly honoring 9/11 and they also had a skype on the big screen for the whole school with a soldier in Afghanistan and they thanked him for his service. They had a moment of prayer and silence for the people that lost their lives and waved small American flags for the soldier to see.

• shamrockblonde says:

thank you for posting this 2 – what a wonderful thing to do –

• Laineylainey says:

That’s a great way to handle it…mutually beneficial for the kids and the soldier. And a good history lesson and a lesson in honoring life, honoring our heroes.

• jezzibel says:

9/11 changed America in a fundamentally deep way. Its a pity they aren’t acknowledging it in a non-upsetting way, even a small “on this day we remember those lost on this day 12 yrs ago”, Mel posted this on FB this morning I think it applies here
      History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived. But if faced with courage, need not be lived again.

Lulu and anyone interested, I posted some more info on ratings Upthread ^^^^

18. Stars99 says:

Brad Meltzer’s FB Post this Morning:

Every 9/11, I think of our neighbor, Michele Heidenberger, a flight attendant on the plane that hit the Pentagon. Today, here’s why I also owe the heroes of United flight 93:
    We owe these forty men and women. We owe them personally.
    “They’re talking about crashing this plane into the ground. We have to do something,” Thomas Burnett Jr. told his wife, Deena, on his cell phone. “I’m putting a plan together.”
    “Who’s helping you?” his wife asked.
    “Different people. several people. there’s a group of us. Don’t worry. I’ll call you back,” he replied.
    Flight attendant Sandra Bradshaw called her husband and said that she was boiling water as a weapon. Her final words: “everyone’s running to first class. I’ve got to go. Bye.”
    “Let’s roll,” Todd Beamer famously added as they rushed to the front of the plane, likely using a beverage cart as a battering ram to break into the locked cockpit.
    Thanks to their bravery, their Boeing 757 crashed in a field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, never reaching the terrorists’ real target.
    It was approximately twenty minutes from Washington, D.C., where the plane would’ve struck either the White House or, more likely, the U.S. Capitol.
    That’s right.
    The U.S. Capitol—where my wife worked. That morning, on September 11, 2001, she was eight months pregnant and was driving to work at the Capitol.
    Every passenger—and all the terrorists—lost their lives in the crash. But their bravery saved so many others.
    We will owe these men and women forever.

“Don’t worry, we’re going to do something.”
    —Thomas Burnett Jr., on the phone with his wife, Deena

• Cusi77 says:

❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you for sharing that post Stars.

Stars thks for posting that. I was just talking to my mom about how brave they were to do that. If I would have been on that plane I would have been right there w/them planning
      to take over that plane. Their bravery saved countless #s of people.

God Bless them.

• trudie says:

makes me cry.

• shamrockblonde says:

“Let’s Roll” – everyone on that plane were the first heroes of 9-11 – they were the first to realize the horror that was about to begin and the first to rise up against it- they showed the world what America is truly made of – heroes – Flight 93 – the freedom flight filled with those who had the courage to stand against evil – *hugs Stars really hard*

• nyc mama says:

Thanks Starz for posting this. My friend lost his wife on that flight. She was one of the heroes. Her name was Debbie Welsh and was one of the brave flight attendents. I have known Patrick, her huband, for many years and he married relaively late in life because he never found “the one”, and then he finally did.and I had never seen him that happy. He only had a few years with her. I am glad to see they finally broke ground for the long overdue memorial to those s/heroes.

A sad day for everyone. I lost many friends including FF Timmy Stackpole, who was a childhood friend, he was a hero before and after as well as a bil and too many friends so it is a hard day for many. His story is online and he had just returned from work after suffering burns in a fire a year earlier during another rescue.

Thank you Jill and your husband and all the s/heroes who give selflessly everyday to make our lives better.

• Boobah says:

Stars, thank you for sharing this. Incredible story. Amazing heroes. I am really moved by this, thanks again.
      Btw, Is this Brad Meltzer, the author? I love his work.

• Laineylainey says:

Tears

20. Cusi77 says:

I want to comment something really fast!

The day Andy Cohen had Adriana de Moura in WWH, before giving the Mazel of the day, he turned to Adriana (coughing her out of guard) and asked her if she was American Citizen, she said YES.

Ohhhhhhhh… Okay… Secret wedding to a French man…. Are you thinking the same I am?

He completely caught her off guard and got an immediate and strong YES! At least I knew she was telling the truth, lol. Cusi, I know what you are thinking, but I vaguely remember someone verifying Frederic is a US citizen. Anyone?

I know he went to some famous design school here ? Maybe back then he got his citizenship? Or joint citizenship ? Not sure

I just think she was caught off guard how he just threw it in there. Like he was turning away to do something else and she had picked up her drink or something and he was like “oh!”– I can’t wait for NEXT WEEK’s secret on the PROM QUEEN // Queen of England 👑👑👑👸👸👸

Caught off guard was too skinny Bethenny last night asked all about Jason and denying seeing Warren. Lol 😋😋

21. rabblerouser2010R says:

Somethign is coing on.

A TSA agent here in CA just attempted to blow up a Christian school in Riverside. Thankfully, a task force was able to shut down his plan before anything happened.

In Remembrance of 9/11.

Nancy, one of my favorite pieces. Jack and I just listened to it and now he’s asleep.

Hi BB,
        Mine too. My best friend of 40 yrs passed away on Sat and I’ve been asked to
        play at her funeral so I’m considering this piece.

I’m so sorry to hear about your daughters dog.
        xo

Nancy I’m so sorry about your friend passing away. Bless her & her family & friends.

Nancy, I’m sorry to hear about your friend.

• Mene Seela says:

Nancy, that is very sad. I’m sure she would love that you are playing at her service.

Nancy, heartfelt condolences to you. 😦

Thank-you ladies. She has a 12 yr old son so it’s very sad.
            She gave her cancer a hard fight for 19 yrs but it’s still a shock. 😦
            Life isn’t always fair unfortunately.

No, it’s not and I understand how it comes as a shock. I’m sure her body was tired and now can be at peace, but that is little reassurance to those who have to go on without her. Now I know why you have been missing. (((Nancy))) Best wishes on performing, I applaud you for doing so, not everyone can give a gift (or has a gift) like that to share at such occasion.

• Laineylainey says:

Nancy, I am so sorry about the loss of your friend. You are very strong to be able to get through the performance in the midst of your own grief. I am sure the family will appreciate your meaningful gift.

Oh no. I wasn’t on last night. I’m sorry BB.

Has anyone watched Big Ang’s New show on vh1 Miami Monkey? I’m watching it now. I didn’t know she had a daughter.

I didn’t know she had a daughter either.

I like Ang, but I am not going to watch that show. I caught one or two episodes of her original spin off and I was so disgusted by a bunch of ‘mature’ women acting like sloppy and pathetic drunks that it was such a turn offf.

Well so far Ang has brought NJ girls to open her Miami bar & she hires 2 girls & a guy that work at another popular Miami bar. The NJ girls don’t like the Miami girls & they don’t even know them yet. It’s that “I hate beautiful girls, cuz I’m not” syndrome.

Would you want to admit Big Ang was your mother?

How ignorant and insensitive of all days. Someone should lose their job over this.

All About the Real Housewives has a great story! I guess the guy that was representing Chris and Jac Laurita in their criminal case (brawl at Posche) IS NOT LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW and has been arrested. I hope the every increasing moronic Laurita’s did not give this guy a retainer check. OMG I am cracking up over this.

26. chismosa says:

VV:

I saw her main gay Jake and the guy who designed Bryn’s nursery in the audience there too but I know you’ll LOVE this. LIARRRRR

I hope she is dating him and I hope she tells Jason to take the stupid apartment and shove it up his…..

Yup and she’s so “open” and “honest ” with all of “you! My girls –/ you got me HERE!” – she’s the open book right ?!?!
        notttttt

Well at least maybe the billionaire can help get better seats for the audience.
        Barf!(enny).
        She needs to eat!!!

Ps jill thanks to your hubby and all he does for the city

He wasnt at that ladder co. during 9/11 right ?

Thanks chismosa-he was on rotation at the time of 9/11 but was going back when his rotation was over. Because of 9/11 and the number of firemen lost that day he was immediately reassigned to Ladder 25. He has been there since the start of his FDNY career except for 1 month…September.

• Cartwheels says:

Not me . I hope Jason doesn’t get one hinge of that apartment, if Bethenny is to lose it, she just might well put in into Bryn’s name with very tight specifications.
        Can you imagine? a guy who put not one dime towards it, then gets the apartment and then brings his frat boys, new girlfriend, etc.
        Oh hell no!!, if I was Bethenny I would rather sell the apartment for a dollar than to give it to him.

• Mene Seela says:

Somewhere I read that NY state has the most archaic divorce laws. They only allowed “no fault’ divorces in 2010! Before then one of the parties had to be accused of something awful.

So the ultimately the apartment may be awarded to the dumped wife .. errr …Jason .

Budweiser Clydesdales 9/11 Tribute

28. LavaLady says:

RR I know this is out of order, but I have read with interest your experiences with your daughter’s first few days of school. I work in a very large pre k through 3 school, and I can say the first few days are very hectic. Is there a paraprofessional in your daughter’s class. If there is, that would be the person who would have her pulse on what is going on in the class, lunch, recess. I know teachers can be overwhelmed with all the paperwork, phone calls, etc. But most paras deal directly with the kids and can be a great resource for you.

In my school the special needs kids always get a little extra attention and care. Everyone looks out for them, especially in the beginning. I hope it gets easier for you. I have a feeling it will. Routines set in, faces become familiar and the children know who to turn to when troubled. I might also suggest asking the teacher for the names of the other kids in her class. This might help up with your talks at night. Good luck. I think she will do fine.

Lava-the list of names is a great idea. I had Maggie show me which friends were in her class by taking out her class picture from the year before-at least then I get an idea of who she is in class with….these kids don’t want to talk about school when they get home…it’s like you have to pull every story out of them!!

Hi Lava, you aren’t out of order at all…heck..I ASKED for advice. Unless you mean, that the your reply’ looks ‘random since the conversation was on the other blog…but still…I will take the help where I can get it 😀 Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and help xox

There is not an aid in my daughters class but with her IEP this year, she is suppose to get 30 minutes of OT per week where she is pulled out. She is also suppose to get 30 x 2 a week for group speech therapy.

She is also suppose to get 1 hour of special instruction a day out, which will be pull out but for the first week they do it in class. The teacher who giving her the special instruction is also the teacher who is managing her IEP.

Today was a lot better, we got to school early and I showed her her class room again and tried to give her clues on how to find it…(It’s across from building marked C) and where her class line was . Pick up also went well.

She also told me that today in class, they were all assigned ‘partners’. I have a feeling it was probably a big buddy/little buddy type of thing and she said the girl she was assigned with was nice. On top of the developmental delays Ryanne has , there is also a bit of an age gap as most of the kids I know from last year had their birthdays before the new year…where hers is in April..so most of the kids are 6 months older than her..and with her slight delays..it makes the age gap seem more pronounced.

I do have faith in her teachers, I have heard a lot of good things about her K1 teacher and I know her team from last year.

I am hoping when I get a chance to start to volunteer in the class, I can get a better sense of what is going on and also get to know more about the other kids.

But right now..I am feeling lost. I know a lot of the other parents I talked to who are making the transition are feeling the same thing.

Beep…Beep….Beep Pepper Update at 5:00 p.m.
    Chris the trainer at PetsMart gave me a big hug last night. He is so proud of Pepper and said I did a great job handling her. It was a hairy night for sure. About 20 dogs and all of them get along and play and poor Pepper is just freaking out. Mr. AZGirl wanted to leave after 5 minutes and I said “no”.
    There was one kid (high school age) that was using his dog to antagonize Pepper.. I just ignored him but finally Chris stepped in and told the kid “We don’t do that with Pepper”. I wanted to let go the leash and let Pepper rip the dog to shreds but it is not the dog it is the owner.

Today we experimented with leaving her in the house and not putting her in the crate. Of course we closed all bedroom doors and bathroom doors. She did great. I checked on her after 2 hours and then let her out for 1/2 hour. Put her back in for another hour and half. Came home and she did not get on the furniture and laid on her bed and the one couch she is allowed to be on. She knows now that only one couch she allowed to be on.

30. lulu says:

Really bert hold “it?!?!?”. Its a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did he ask to hold the baby!?!?!? He looks awkward and uncomfortable.

Just watched Bethenny on WWHL. I really like her with Andy, I think they are genuine friends and it shows they like each other. I have missed her on TV. She’s a little too enthusiastic on her show but the WWHL was great. She said Julie came into town this past weekend to visit and see her god daughter. How great is that. She didn’t look anorexic to me. I’m sure she is busy busy, and the contentious divorce can’t be easy. I also give her credit for not going for the easy low blow when a question came in about why her marriage didn’t work. I really hope her show is a great success, and she and Bryn have a wonderful full life, with whoever makes her happy.

• Laineylainey says:

Nice post LaDebra! I will have to watch wwhl. I always dvr it, and then wait to hear what my homies here say about it. Whether to watch or not. I will def be watching. Hey, my daughter just got back to her apt from a Ceremony, for the californians who lost their lives on 9-11, held at your little park, the one right up the street from EAT?

That is a great park. I pass it on the weekends and I always think, I would take a dog here! And then I remember why I like cats better lol. I follow LaineyGirl on twitter. I’m not a stalker really! But I’m cheering for her to have just the best of everything, and live her dream!

Cool LaDebra!! Did you see where she said she loves her mommy!!! LOL!! I just got a twitter account to better stalk her! jk…hey, it’s social media…having people “follow you” is a great thing!! Who’da thunk it?!

• Sasha says:

I agree with you Debra on Andy and Bethenny’s relationship. They are funny together and I enjoyed the show. I think she always answers her questions truthfully.

I thought she looked great. Her face always looks better when it is fuller.

32. lillybee says:

Anyone going to be watching Lady Gaga with Andy tonight?

33. djprincessc says:

Anyone watching the X Factor??? I am!!! 🙂

34. Amalfi says:

OK.. I love Lady Gaga. omg.

I missed her 😦 I must have cancelled the DVR for another show (hate time Warner). I will have to see if they put it online.

I liked the show until she started talking about “poppin’ Molly’s”….she lost me after that-I don’t find drugs to be cute-apparently she does.

I hear Molly’s are killing people lately. I agree with you Jill, drugs aren’t anything to joke about. And she has people hanging on her every word …. Very poor choice of words on her part.

I get that she was just answering a question that Andy asked but it was totally stupid on both their parts. Molly’s are no joke-drugs are no joke-and having her sit there and act like its something cute just turned me off. Especially in light of kids dying at raves b/c of this particular thing. Acting like poppin’ a Molly is a casual pastime is stupid.

• Amalfi says:

I think she said Mollys are bad, but that she’d done it albeit a little unapologetically. I thought it was interesting that the only thing censored in Miley Cyrus’s VMA twerking cant-take-my-eye-off-it-this-is-so-bad performance was that they bleeped the word “molly” (as in “I like to party… dancing with molly”)… which she had previously lied was “miley” but later fessed up. Drug du jour which has been around ironically for a very long time.

I guess it is a little different than Oprah saying she smoked weed which is pretty much viewed as alcohol by the under 30 set…. and many over.

I think the difference is that LG kind of bragged about her Molly’s -she acts like she is smart enough to know where to get the good stuff so she can take drugs responsibily-which is such crap!!!

• Amalfi says:

The theory that the good (expensive) high quality versions of drugs won’t hurt you is pretty irresponsible and lame (if that is what she said), but I love her otherwise. .

She kind of said it like that but I don’t remember her exact words…she is wacky but if she shut up about thee drug thing I would have enjoyed her more!!

35. Amalfi says:

I forget who here can’t stand Brandi… Jill, NNTJ?

I guess they really are on the outs. Wonder how this all plays out.

I was over Branflake a long time ago. Kinda over Lisa too.

Go Yolanda of the lemon yellow hair!

• Amalfi says:

They = Lisa and Brandi over Sheaena, Shayna, Shana.

Yes I do not like Brandi-but it seems there are a lot of people who are over her at this point. I read on twitter that her agent said this is her year-big things are going to happen for her-I think a lifetime movie or some crap and her next book will be out early next year. I think her biggest problems is that she really believed her own hype-that and the fact that she needs to tell herself to STFU!!!! She is loving the attention she is getting from all the BH rumors-it’s her dream come true but it’s starting to backfire-she is starting to show her true self and it ain’t pretty-but she will come out ok-she has the most crazy over protective twitter followers I have ever seen. They will always buy her books and watch her lifetime movie-they want to take care of her b/she plays the victim so well….

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday eve.

AZGirl congrats to you & Dr. Pepper. Tell Mr. AZGirl patience is a virtue. Pepper is doing great.

NYC Mama bless you and your loved ones. I’m sure 9/11 was hard day for you all.

Have a great day everyone.

37. T-Rex says:

After reading some of the information on RHBH, if they try to do another LisaVpump take-down again, I see it as another EPIC.FAIL. Sorry, but she has too many viewers that really like her, me for one, she is the reason I watch the show. BrandiSTFU, is a loose cannon, and if she turns on LisaV, the fans she may have(although those are dwindling by the mili-second) will be gone, gone, gone. I saw that BrandiSTFU was trying to somehow mitigate some damages done recently, so it may get heated. I hate VileKyle and heard she is in full take-down mode, and LisaV probably could care less if she was friends with VileKyle outside of taping. Yolo, I hope it’s not true about her and LisaV and if it is, that’s sad. I know Bravo wants to bring the DRAMA, but there last “take-down” was an EPIC.FAIL, I don’t think YOLO has enough viewer support for that, especially if she sides with BrandiSTFU, who apparently has gone off the crazy-train