Brandi Glanville – Be Prepared for the Backlash

Brandi Glanville – Be Prepared for the Backlash

Open Letter to Brandi by NMD

Dear Brandi,

I used to like you for your “take no prisoners” type of attitude.  You let viewers get behind the fourth wall on the season two reunion of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, by telling LynnNChicago that there was a secret plan to gang up on Lisa Vanderpump.  I thought at the time that you were refreshingly innocent and honest.  I now understand that you know exactly what you’re doing, and you are a manipulative, nasty piece of work.

After Lisa solidly had your back through Season 3 of the show, rumors are surfacing that you are mad at her.  You (allegedly) gave an interview to NW Magazine in Australia where you explained why.  Apparently, you felt used because you filmed a scene for Vanderpump Rules with Scheana, your ex-husbands ex mistress, and now you find out that Lisa actually like Scheana and is helping her get a spin-off.  Get over yourself.  You filmed that scene willingly – and quite frankly, it gave you another opportunity to bash Eddie on-screen.  I doubt it’s the reason Lisa’s show was successful.   You are just not that interesting.

I don’t want to hear about your vajayjay, your ex-husband, you ex-husband’s wife, your drunken escapades, or your spats with Lisa any more.  Quick frankly my dear, I don’t give a darn.  One quote from that article basically says it all to me.  You told the press in Australia – “I’ll always love her (Lisa), but I want an apology. I feel like I was becoming her sidekick and I needed to find me again.”  That’s the thing, Brandi.  You will always be Lisa’s sidekick to viewer. Just like Cedric.  And just like Cedric, trying to get another 15 minutes of fame by saying nasty things about Lisa will get you nowhere.  Ask Adrienne Maloof about her experience.

I hope you’re prepared for a backlash for your behavior on and off camera this last year. I’m not alone in having grown tired of your endless need for attention.

Sincerely, NMD

___________________________________

Oops – hold the birthday wishes – I got off by a day

___________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

237 Responses to Brandi Glanville – Be Prepared for the Backlash

OMG I LOVE YOU NMD…a true badass!!!!
    This might be my favorite blog EVER!!!

I agree 1000 percent with ya NMD. Brandi’s shine is starting to dim quickly. She will feel the backlash this next season if what I’m reading if true.

• Shiny says:

Great advice for her, but she’s probably incapable of following it at this stage of her life. Sad.

You, however, could be any person’s guide to recovery from mistakes, NMD. Fine blog.

Oooooooh. Brandi got the wrong blogger.mad. NMD Husker said she agrees w/you 1,000%, I’ll top that cuz I agree w/you 10,000%. Bye, bye to people liking & feeling sorry for Brandi. If that’s her attitude then I’m
      hoping for a bad edit this season.

Bye bye to the people who like her? haha!! Sorry, I’m still here, not going away, and I still like her.

• djprincessc says:

Me too Lainey! Still like her and I still like Lisa, I will decide for MYSELF when the show starts again who I believe 🙂

Jill this blog was like meant for YOU
      You must feel so VINDICATED!!
      🛀🏇🎣👌😻😻😻

• Jules says:

WORD TO YOUR MOTHER! about Brandi.
        A momentary thought is that we know it is all scripted by the producers the Lisa take down and Brandi standing on her own is just the seasons story.

I don’t even watch BH and I know how beloved Lisa is by fans and celebrities and EVERYONE.
          This take down along with the fakery bull$hit going on in NJ— what is going on with the franchise of real HWs???

Get it together …..jeesh 👅👅👅💩

• MelTheHound says:

Not quite everyone, Chismosa…. 😉

I don’t LOVE Lisa but I do enjoy her-she is witty and stylish and she seems like she is mostly real-but I keep in mind that she is a HW on Bravo not the Queen of England. She signed up for this dumb HW business so I don’t really hold her in high regard. She is no different than any other HW…

• MelTheHound says:

That’s cool, Jill-NNTJ.. I am finished with fighting with people I care about over people I don’t care about. At the end of the day, Bravo will continue on with the SOS but I will have lost a friend. That is something I’m not willing to accept 😉

I’m with you Jeff-but I do like to hear what people think about a HW I love/dislike. Sometimes it changes my perspective and sometimes it doesn’t but I find all these differing opinions interesting. Starzy has an interesting post down page-her like/dislike of Brandi-all the things she likes about Brandi I agree with. For Starzy the dislikes are not reason enough to dislike Brandi b/c there are so many things she does like about her. I get it-I don’t agree but I get it.

• MelTheHound says:

Same here but in my eyes these people are all famewhores and none is any better than the next. Lisa is just better at playing it off than any of the others. Where Brandi really began to lose me is that lawsuit business. The amount was never clear and it was never clear that there WAS a lawsuit.. When questioned about it, there was too much runaround. Cusi77 once said to us, if you want to know the size of the lie, measure the length of the excuse… or something like that.. Turned out, if I remember correctly, she was not being sued but was mentioned in a letter to someone else. Even the STFU got old.. I don’t care for Lisa because her nose is a little too far up in the air for me. She needs to be careful or that crown is going to fall off of her head as she raises her nose up in the air. The character I like the most, wasn’t even there last season… Jackpot.

I do like Lisa a lot. She’s a smart cookie.

A bathtub a horse and a fishing pole….where we going with this??? It’s Friday so I will use my Friday emojis!!!
        🍺🍻🍸🍷🍺🍻🍸🍷🍺🍻🍸🍷

• VV says:

EXCELLENT POST NMD!!! I agree with you 100%.

2. Kansas Girl says:

Word! Brandi’s learning that her game can backfire. (I remember her presenting herself as Lisa’s sidekick, so boo hoo.)

Being Lisa’s side kick was not such a bad thing, was it? She sold a ton of books!! A lot of as yet undiscovered peeps wouldn’t mind being a famous (albeit Reality stars’) sidekick for a minute or two.

• VV says:

She never complained then and even when people pointed to her that Lisa used her to kick off Vpump Rumes ( I don’t believe so) Brandi herself denied it.

I think Brandi thinks that Yofo is the biggest HW in the franchise and she’s siding with Yofo. It is no secret that Yofo dies not like Lisa and feels she (Yofo) should be the Queen of BH.

• karrylyn says:

yes, it was a great thing for her, to be that sidekick! But I wonder, if she is now Yolandas sidekick? but I dont see her needing one…..she doesnt seem to have the need to take on people, the way Lisa does.

3. Kansas Girl says:

And a triple happy happy happy birthdays to our triplets!

Happy Birthday X3!!! Have a fun day!!!

• Shiny says:

Wow – super happy birthdays.

• Kansas Girl says:

I wonder if we can take back the birthday wishes by writing it backwards (and saving it for tomorrow): yadhtrib yppah yppah yppah.

Or how about his: Happy birthday tomorrow to all 3 of you! (Whew, much easier.)

I don’t understand whose birthdays it is but Happy Birthday to whoever you are!!
      🎉🎊🎁🎉🎊🎁🎉🎊🎁🎊🎊🎁

Hey everyone! I missed you yesterday. I had Firefox installed on Wednesday and it’s really messing with my internet, but I have to have it for other reasons. For some reason, it won’t let me access this website. I’m here now because of Facebook. Any suggestions of what I can do?

Had to let you know I slept with the windows open last night – the night of my 32nd wedding anniversary! My husband, son and I split a bucket of hot wings from KFC and watched the Husker ladies play volleyball. Great night – no, really, it was! I love volleyball. Now the Husker men take on UCLA tomorrow bright and early (11 a.m.!). Bring it Huskers!

I hope I can get this Foxfire mess straightened out. I really miss checking in now and then to see what’s happening! Have a great weekend if I don’t get over here again! Happy birthday to the three birthday girls as well.

5. Oh crumbs – b-days are on the 14th not today. Looooong week – correcting now.

6. rabblerouser2010R says:

I LOVE IT……

7. Iowagirl says:

Hey guys, I just got back from Punta Cana late last night. I stayed at the Hard Rock, what a fantastic resort! Didn’t go to the night club where the NJ brawl happened, it doesn’t open till 11:00 and I am way to old for that crap. If anyone is looking for a great family resort this is the place to go.

Good morning everyone ! Happy Friday the 13th! Just got back from my walk with Pepper.

Our walks now are coinciding with the high school kids heading to the bus stop. Watching high school kids walking to the bus stop is like a scene from Night of the Living Dead.
    All the schools start early here due to the heat. HS have to be at the bus stop at 6:45 a.m. It is crazy. They all come out of their houses at the same time, in a trance, barely awake. Marching like zombies towards the stop Pepper is so mesmerized watching them. This morning she wanted to walk next to one of them. Then we sit at the edge of the park and wait for the bus and watch them get on. Too funny.

• Iowagirl says:

My kids always had to catch the bus by 6:50, it’s crazy. Kids natural sleep paterns are not conducive to getting up that early. I swear if I would have had one more teacher tell me my kids seemed tired I was going to flip out. Their first to periods in school were worthless.

Pepper is doing so well. Good for her. Have you heard the Secy of Education wants to or someone has suggested to him to have school days start later? I am like how late do they want to start? The kids get out 2:30-3pm in some counties in MD & DC. I see kids getting to school around 8 as it is when I’m off.

• SoutheastVA says:

My high school sophmore leaves the house at 6:45 but he’s a chipper morning person. I then have to see my middle schooler off at 7:40 before I head out for my day. She’s not a chipper morning person. Mornings are hectic but they get a hot meal at home and send off from me or their dad each day. They don’t know how good they have it.

The big school problem I have is the amount of homework they have. It eats up the evenings and sometimes the weekends. They are both in honors classes and the load is heavy. My sophmore’s class load are at the senior level and the middle schooler is taking 10th grade course work. Our evenings revolve around their homework load or projects. I feel like I’m still in school.

• vilzvet says:

Aww, you should be very proud of them.

• shamrockblonde says:

the twins are on the bus stop at 7:30 give or take – it is right across the street from the house, but they have managed to miss the bus enough times that you would think we lived a block away! – their homework amounts vary from week to week – one week a ton, the next week not so much – as they are both the same age and have the same course material it is not as if an older one can help the younger one – we usually separate them otherwise they become competitive with each other and eventually start arguing over who has the correct answers, who has the most research done, or my favorite, who did it best…grrr – but with my husband working nights, they always get breakfast and there is always someone home when they get there – mornings are an adventure, as the girls, my daughter and I all have to get out at pretty close times, so showers and bathroom time is a scene of controlled chaos – usually one or both of the girls take a shower the night before when they are washing their hair, and then take a “quick” shower in the morning – not – I bought an egg timer and put it outside the bathroom door and told them that when it goes off the water gets turned off or I will come in and do it for them – I have gotten them down from 25 minutes to 15 – and yes, I actually did go in once for one of them – that was utter drama –

• SoutheastVA says:

My son takes longer to get ready than my daughter. We make him get up at 5:30 just because he’s sooooo slow. He’s chipper but slow. That means I have to get up before 5:30. Burns my goat.

Good morning everyone. TGIF!!! Everybody say “Hip hip horray!!” 🙂 I hope you all have a great day.

@Rabble: I voted for your girls. They are both so adorable. Loved Reeses’ dress.

• Jules says:

I did too. what lovelys.

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. My DH submitted them ebcaust at first he thought the could have won a 25k scholarship but then he found out that it costs $20 to submit an entry, so he ended up just doing the ‘free’ one. I think it’s a 25 dollar gift card or something which isn’t a big deal. The kind words mean so much more xoxoxoxo

25 dollar gift card -not a bad prize-but you already won the jackpot with those too girlies!!! I still laugh when I think about the haircut one of them gave themselves!!! Little girls are so much fun-when they are not dancing on our last good nerve!!!!

Oh…the hair cut…I still miss all that hair although it’s starting to grow in nicely.

Your little ones are a kick too. I bet they are ‘daddy’s girls’ just like mine 🙂

Maggie is a total daddy’s girl-the sun rises and sets around him-Annabelle was the same at that age-now that she is almost 13 she is too grown for that…she is more independent than Maggie and more about school and books and her friends. Maggie still thinks a fun Friday night is snuggling up and watching a movie with her dad….Annabelle-not so much!! I told Kevin to enjoy while it last-time goes so fast and Maggie will be a teenager before we know it!!

I think I am dreading it when my girls become pre-teens and teengers and don’t want to snuggle anymore.

Do you have nick names for your girls? Ryanne’s is .Ryanne Pie and Reese…is Reesey Piecey (we actually call her Reesey more than just ‘Reese’).

Annabelle has many-Belle, Anne, Annie,Anna…whatever comes out!! Maggie is always MAGS-everybody calls her Mags-teachers friends family-and it’s funny b/c she never tells people to call her that-they just do.

11. NMD!
    DAMN TRUE! Was Lisa supposed to ask her permission to help someone? This young lady slept with your ex husband several years ago…she put on her big-girl panties and apologized to you on CAMERA! She made a mistake…just like Brandi’s drunken public escapades, it was a mistake (God, I hope she is not showing everyone her vajayjay on purpose???) People make mistakes and move on. Brandi would be completely irrelevant had it not been for the Eddie/LeeAnn saga…she would not be on the show nor would she be talked about. She wrote a book about it for God’s sake! She has capitalized on all of this and needs to get on with her life! I wish Lisa would take me on as her pet project! I would perfectly happy grooming Giggy and modeling Lisa’s tiaras. xoxo! Becky

• MelTheHound says:

I was still writing as you posted TSOLWA… I see we agree.

Story she sure would have been irrelevant. If she & Eddie were still married she’d still be the wide that doesn’t have a clue as to what goes on w/finances, no money of her own, no life.

• Iowagirl says:

She was so incredibly stupid about finances that she should not be giving anyone advice about anything, ever. No credit rating of your own and you are 40 years old. She was easy prey for Eddie, it’s her own stupid fault. Educate yourself you idiot, your looks will fade so you will need brain cells to get by.

12. MelTheHound says:

Well well, NMD… Tell us what you really think 🙂 .. I for one couldn’t care less who she is friends with or who she likes. Then again I am bored with Lisa V. That is not to say I don’t agree with you and your letter, it just has nothing to do with any other cast member.. It is her apparent need to stay relevant with her constant twitter feuds. If I were not on FB however, I wouldn’t know very much about those either. Today on our FB group has been dubbed Horse’s Ass day… Once a big supporter of Brandi’s, she has earned a spot on the list of horse’s asses for always claiming to want things kept private and then doing everything to make sure they are not. For still fighting this divorce from her cheating husband by being pissed at the women he cheated with. I will never understand that blame the mistress mentality.. That doesn’t mean I hold them in any high regard, I just don’t get blaming them.. A cheater will always find a partner.

I watched part of the first episode of VR before changing the channel and never looking back. If Lisa has been able to help one of her employees. who was an employee long before we or Lisa heard of Brandi Glanville, get a show of her own… God Bless. Brandi, to me (one of her biggest supporters here) has become a major drama queen and anyone who knows me, knows I cannot stand a drama queen. I have fought with my friends here at this blog in the name of this woman and it was an absolutely moronic thing for me to do. I will add to this letter of yours NMD…

Brandi, be careful what drama you bring to the table. The less someone (Me) cares about it, the worse it will make you look in their (my) eyes. Be careful what drama you participate in.. Chances are pretty good, we just don’t give a shit about it. Act like a lady and we will treat you like one, act like a drunken skank, and we will treat you like one. The choice is yours…

MTH, I have the same feelings as you about BrandiSTFU! If she is somehow going to milk an affair that happened like 4 years ago, with a naive young woman who was swept off her feet by your roving HoundManCandyEddie, you are just a sad POS. Look your HoundManCandyEddie, told every lie he could to get into the pants of that young, hot, naive babe, including telling her you two were no longer together. You can’t expect to have Lisa V “fire” this person to make you “feel” better, especially if this person is excellent at her job, and had worked there for a few years. LisaV needed the meeting so that one of her “best” employees could work her VIP clients tables and not have to re-schedule her due to your issues. I was on that BrandiSTFU bandwagon, like many here, but alas if she turns on the person that helped her the most through some trying times last year, then in those oh so infamous words “We’re DONE”.

Yes MTH & T-Tex. And get a hobby Brandi.
        If she aligns herself w/Kyle that will be her biggest mistake. She & Lisa will never, ever, ever be friends again.

And if she thinks she can flirt w/Maurice like Ken she’d better back that truck up cuz Lisa wasn’t threatened but Kyle will be& will cut a bi*ch for looking to long at Maurice.

Oh yeah the first time she is half-naked around Febrezio(can’t think of a good name yet), or grabs his leg or tries to dry hump him, waiting for VileKyle to come at her like a viper. I think they are “friends on paper” as I see the fake friendships on these shows

I am not on a bandwagon, but I don’t hate her. For Brandi, this whole HW thing is a great opportunity. She was ONLY known for being the jilted wife before now. I’m not sure it’s wise to be so ornery all the time, but it’s working,…she is THE TOPIC du jour here and I’m sure she doesn’t mind that we are not glowing about her. People are talkin…if your name is on people’s minds, lips, blogs, comments,…you’re doing something right. PR wise. The worst thing is for no one to know who you are,…to not know your name. I like Lisa, too. I think it’s possible to like both of them. But daz just me!

13. plainviewsue says:

As someone who absolutely loved Brandi, I have to say bravo to your blog NMD!

Like you said, I found her refreshing, especially during season two. I loved her at the reunion. I loved that she took down Kyle, who had disappointed me greatly. I loved that she took down Adrienne as well.

During season three, there were some Brandi cringing moments, but I put them aside. Simply cos I loved how she was there for Lisa and I loved their friendship.

But now………………if all this is true, she better get ready for a huge backlash. She felt used by Lisa????? Lisa and Ken supported her through everything. And now she’s close with Kyle?

Shame on you Brandi. I only watched one episode of Vanderpump Rules. As much as I adore Lisa, this show was not for me. Scheana, or whatever her name is, said that the show was already a go. She wanted to apologize to Brandi. If Brandi did this for Lisa, so be it. How much has Lisa done for you????

If she is indeed close with Kyle, then I wonder how is her relationship with Ms. Resnick? If those two have kissed and made up, then I am really over this show.

I also tried Vanderpump Rules for one week and that was one week too many for me. Needy 20 something year olds with no morals, talent or work ethic have no interest for me.

PVS, yep I will admit to being on the BrandiSTFU bandwagon last year, and by giving her a new moniker(BrandiSTFU) you know now that I have abandoned that wagon, especially in light of the recent information she is allegedly spewing. Thanks to NMD for the wonderful open letter, sums it up nicely. To BrandiSTFU, uhm LisaV did not schtoop your ex-husband(basically who hasn’t the guy slept with), she “employed” the jezzibel at her business, btw employed before she slept with ManCandyEddie, and before she knew BrandiSTFU. She wasn’t a second mother to Scheana, btw, she helped her get on the show, VPRules, and from what I have heard she was the best waitress there, compared to the rest of the VPR castmates, good thing or that place would be closed. Pandora’s BFF is that other moron, who does a lousy job at waiting tables, so with cameras rolling she needed someone there to look like they were doing their job. If you ever noted, LisaV needed the sitdown to take place so that one of her best employees could continue to serve the clientele of her businesses, and not offend BrandiSTFU. As a business person, and someone who worked in restaurants/bars long ago, you aren’t going to fire your best employee, someone Making you money and doing a good job, because she slept with some married dude, outside of the business establishment, like 4 years ago. ANDI I guarantee you that BrandiSTFU got a lot of free drinks and dinners at LisaV’s restaurant out of this friendship last year. Backlash has begun before the season has started, and I will still be hatin’ on some of the cast, and if BrandiSTFU is on the LisaV take-down team, look out because if those of us that liked her last year get on the backlash wagon, going to be an EPIC.FAIL yet again of a LisaV takedown.

Lisa got her that mag modeling job. Lisa stood up for her against everyone w/the A & P secret.

14. FLASHBACK FRIDAY… AND IT’S THE 13TH……….. ROCK ON..

GOOD POST NMD…. I CANT STOMACH BG…… KARMA IS COMING HER WAY….

hugs and peace
    diva

15. chismosa says:

This Scheana (???) must be the one on the beach in the summer bravo commercials that I never recognized. Long brown hair?

How does Andy juggle loving Lisa and loving Kyle ….. That must be hard for him

I don’t do BH but I love hearing all youse guys talk about it

Anyone watch WWH last night ?? Amy Phillips was hysterical !!!!
    She did a Teresa and I never saw that before. Her Ramona and Bethenny and now Lea’s are the BEST

……..the BEST Jerry…..the BEST!!!!

hee hee!!! Amy’s bit was great. Scheana is gorgeous. I think Andy gets along with both Kyle and Lisa because they are both castmembers who are also dutiful employees. They do their thang,…and they do it well.

16. BuffaLOVE says:

Ughhh…I thought Penny wasn’t going to sell her soul to Bravo. Disappointing!!

17. T-Rex says:

NMD awesome post. Just in the few hours since this has been posted, I have noted that a LOT of folks have turned on one BrandiSTFU just here on the blog, that used to enjoy and even defend her antics(I was one of them). Very Interesting. I wonder how she is going to try and turn that around since they are almost done filming, I would bet she is trying to do some quick damage control, and we all know how that usually works out, note it’s never positive! We shall see how this all goes down.

I don’t know, but I can’t wait for BH season to start!! Why? Cause of all the insipid tweets Brandi has put out to pique our interest. Yeah, I feel for it!

BH and NY are the only ones I watch, and might have to jettison NY if KooKooforSatchelsofGoldJellyBeans is coming back, even in friend status.

T-Rex I heard that she is not coming back-she just happened to be at a few parties that they were filming at…I hope it’s the truth-she is too kooky for me. She frustrates me to no end-she never answers a question and she is way too flighty for me to deal with!!

Thank goodness cause she makes me want to throw something at the television! She is definitely someone I would just say to her face, STFU you make no sense and every time you open your mouth makes you sound like a moron!

I agree with the flighty crap. Answer the freakin question !!!

Al SHARPTON
            🚓🚓🚨🚨🚨

18. chismosa says:

Anyone here as annoyed by Ken Lawrence on Project Runway as I am???

The ATTITUDE on him. He and that horrible winner Gretchen from years ago should become friends.
    OMFG!!!! I was screaming watching last night !!!

Ok don’t want to spoil anymore. Just HAD to vent. I want to punch him in the face

• Jules says:

he needs to be punched in the crotch. Is it next week he get’s a taste of his own medicine when someone says “I can be just as much as a drama queen as you” or something like that? hope that was a preview and I didn’t miss that show.

Sorry Jules I should have responded specifically to you earlier. It’s next week that he goes bat$hit YET AGAIN. and yells at producers on the side.
        I wish they’d escort him OUT

Oooo I am not caught up yet on Runway, I think I am behind one show, but I hate Mz.ThangLawrence, especially after the camping trip in the dictionary next to DRAMA QUEEN should be his picture!

I would not want to be around him for more than..mmm..about 5 minutes.

• LavaLady says:

He is rude, condescending, full of himself, arrogant, etc. I think he is over rated. I have not like any of his designs, especially last nights. Very disappointed in the judging last night. Don’t want to say anymore, since everyone may not have watched it yet.

Ms. Ken has a real anger problem and admitted as much to his mother last night during their Skype moment. He also has a designing problem – he can’t design! It broke my heart to see Jeremy go home. His dress was simple, but I’m quite sure more women would wear his dress and not Ken’s. Ken’s dress was a prom throw-away that no one would buy.

Dom’s second chance was great. I loved that fabric when she picked it up at Mood. Live and learn I guess. Didn’t know what to think about the plaids, but the judges loved them. I thought Alexandra’s (sp?) dress should have been in the bottom three, but she was safe. Ugly dress. I really want to like Helen, but am having a hard time doing so. She sits so stiff in her talking heads.

Haven’t picked a favorite quite yet although I’m leaning toward Braden with Dom being close behind. Haven’t seen everything she can do yet!

• LavaLady says:

Jeremy was my favorite. I don’t think he deserved to go home, not at all. Every week I keep thinking this is the week Ken will go home. IDK why, but I like Helen. I find her oddly compelling. Kate I didn’t really like at first, but she’s growing on me.

Ken should be thrown out for his RAGES.
          I’m sorry.

Tim wouldn’t stand for this ! 👔👔

Lava I found the end thing he did so TACKY!

I’m so glad you all agree with me.

Allow me to bask in this majestic moment …….
        ☀☀🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌅🌅🌅🌅

19. Amanda ZP. says:

SPOT. ON. I agree 150%. I used to be on “her side” as well,until her true character had been slowly revealed (via the show. interviews. tweets etc) Whenever she gets a chance to “play victim” & rehash old news,(especially in front of cameras)she will. & she has. Continually. &It’s funny how she gravitates towards the richest ladies on the show. Maloof,then Vanderpump-&when those relationships imploded (& the common denominator is…!!!!!) she moved on to Yolanda. I hope Yolanda doesn’t get sucked in to this vile woman’s trap. & what’s up with the scratches & bruises on Brandi’s legs? More drunken escapades? She needs INTENSIVE THERAPY.

20. Ruby12 says:

I still really like Brandi.

This is the best blog day ever…the comments are OUTSTANDING!!!!

I’m going to a wedding next week at the Brownstone….I can’t wait to see the place-maybe I will run into Al Manzo!!! Imagine if the whole family is there???? I will tell them how much we love the all!!!

Oh wow…be sure to take lots of picture.

I am glad that most of us are on the same page in regards to Brandi now. Now it will just be NJ that polarizes our lovely group. …even though at the end of the day…it’s all just BS anyway. WE are so much more than just a group who discusses HWs.

• plainviewsue says:

Do tell Jill!! Ask Caroline if she’s there if she’s weaned her kids yet off the breast???

Haha Sue!!! If I see her I will probably be all nice to her….I can snark her but not to her face!!!

• vilzvet says:

Oooh give us a report on the Brownstone, I always wondered exactly how great it is. P.S. Feeling bad about the Jersey Shore fire, it took out 32 small businesses! Terrible thing to have happened right after they had completely rebuilt. The only way they could save further loss was by ripping out the new wood and throwing sand piles there to stop the fires.

It is a terrible thing what happened at the shore-NJ is really getting a pile on!! But they showed their strength against that witch Sandy-I hope they have some left to rebuild again!!
            I can’t wait to see how the Brownstone is but I’m thinking its just like every other catering hall in the area-if you have been to one you have been to them all!! But I’m excited about going-I love weddings-and my whole family is invited to this one so I know we will have a blast! I also have a wedding tomorrow out in Montauk-if you all remember that is where Betheny was always going.

yeah, you be sure and do that!! 🙂

Jill have so much fun in montauk it’s probably going to be freezing !!!!
      Wave as you pass exit 36– I’m up the block from the LIE!!

BROWNSTONE —-omg!!
      That area is not good at all. Is the reception and ceremony there ??
      Can’t wait to hear about this !!!

😘😘😘😘

I’m going to freeze my ass off!! The wedding is on the beach-really?? I love a beach wedding but now when it’s cold and it’s going to be cold tomorrow-on the OCEAN!?!?

The Brownstone wedding-church service then reception at Brownstone-I can’t wait to tell you all about it!!

22. Stars99 says:

Thanks so much for your post, NMD… It’s been really great to see your perspective on things over the last week… I love the way Brandi calls it as she sees it… I hate that she has no filter or tact; I love that she told Adrienne to STFU… I hate that what was once such a shocking phrase is just so commonplace now… I love that she was friends with Lisa… I hate that she is now the “Kyle” in their relationship – someone who was once great friends with Lisa but is now sadly looking in through the outside window; I love that she loves her kids… I hate that she publicly uses them as pawns against her ex-husband (and I just now hate her for making me semi-defend him); I love that she calls others out on stuff… I hate that others don’t call her out on stuff; and I love her hippie kinda style… but I wish she’d wear more clothes. I find myself both loving things about Brandi… and hating things about Brandi… Kind of like the way I feel about the rest of the housewives. But Yo? I still love me some Yo…and her lemons… and her house… and her pool… and her glass refrigerator… and and and… lol

I love this comment Starzy…

Oh Starz, I couldn’t agree more. I really like some things about Brandi, and Lisa, and even Kyle.. and at the same time I really do not like some things about Brandi, and Kyle. I really like Yo, so far, and I like Lisa. And even as I’m typing “like” I’m thinking … it’s not like, it is more I am “entertained watching” and “do not enjoy watching”. If you know what I mean.

Great blog NMD!

• Kansas Girl says:

That a really good distinction, Debra. Really good. I’m going to keep that in mind instead of using “like/don’t like”.

Basically, she’s human. She has strengths and weaknesses like everyone else. However, we are not all on a reality show. So it’s all fair game. I’m ok with it, but hopefully, she will be a big girl about it. Because we all know she can and does dish it out. And often. I love it when she does dish it out, and now to Brandi: but baby girl, I hope you can take it.

HIGH FIVE! Thing is, we saw last season that she CAN’T take it, how many boohoo, sessions did she have, crying on LisaV’s shoulder about everything. LisaV trying to “sort it all out” and help her, now she is going to bite that hand that fed her. Uhm, if you do, buckle up buttercup, because in my opinion, she doesn’t have enough big girl panties to escape the backlash.

• karrylyn says:

hey Stars! you wrote what I feel about Brandi and Yo too….in fact, every word I can say Yeah…thats what I think too!!!!
      of course, I agreed with Melthehound about all of them being equal famewhores….
      When Brandi was a Friend of the HWs…we saw the real person. then Lisa took her under her wing and tried to do an Eliza Dolittle on her…..but Brandi is who Brandi is….she dont want to be no ones project! Hell to the No! Oh Brandi……you coulda been a contendah!

Stars has done it again. :-). Great comments.

didn’t that encounter with Sheena and Brandi happen a while ago? I don’t get why its an issue now – first of all NMD that was a great post! do you all remember when you were in high school and the cutest boy – or girl – happened to look your way and suddenly you felt all giddy and goofy ? that is kind of what I think happened to Brandi only on a way wider scale – she caught “our” attention, liked it and decided she wanted to get some more – and just like in high school, she went about it in the worst way possible – the difference is that we, as high schoolers, learned that lesson – she is 40 and clearly has not and will not – I don’t care for her behavior at all, and yes, I liked when she was being genuinely funny, but this is not the Brandi I met on the first season – this is high school Brandi completely out of control and not understanding that she is making a fool of herself – and not caring either – a shame really especially for her boys –

Yes, let’s put this into perspective on timing, HoundManCandyEddie was screwing Scheana back in 2007 yep, more than 6 years ago, two years before he was “sticking it” to KrayKrayRimes which was in 2009. So we are going to re-hash crap from 6 YEARS ago, this season, ugh seriously. We “get-it” your HoundMancandyEddie fornicated with pretty much anything with a ****** and that was a crappy thing to do, however you kept him even though you knew his Hound ways. You need to get over it, you are divorced, he is a lying sack of crap and you should be happy he is screwing around on KrayKray instead of you. You have some great kids, focus on that, stop being drunk in public, with all your “bits and pieces” on display for everyone to see, it’s not good for you or your kids.

24. Mene Seela says:

Great blog NMD! And Texas I love your new handle for Brandi. Fully deserved.

I have decided that Jeff Lewis will have Interior Therapy episodes with the RH cast:

Jeff Lewis’ remarks about their homes to:

Kyle Richards- Your house looks like someone emptied out a Tuesday Morning store.

Kim Richards – The only thing missing in this house is 58 cats.

Taylor Armstrong- No food in the house but the bar is fully stocked.

Adrienne Maloof – Liberace Versace.

Lisa Vanderpump – Elizabeth Taylor called and wants her false eyelashes, little doggies, gaudy jewelry & furry winter hats back.

Yolanda Lemons: Make up your mind. Are you a Viking Queen or a hippy? Why are you so boring?

BrandiSTFU: Why are there so many framed US magazine covers of Leann Rimes with her eyes goughed out in your livingroom

25. VV says:

@LisaVanderpump: @AmyPhillips_ strikes again! http://t.co/HSUCWIXaOq @ramonasinger @LeaBlackMiami @Teresa_Giudice @LisaVanderpump @Bethenny @HeatherDubrow

Original Message:

Great Blog NMD. I agree with you on Brandi. I wonder what Lynn’s take would be on how Brandi is handling her new fame. Personally, I started to get annoyed with all the “naked, wasted” photos. When you have kids the age of Brandi’s boys you don’t get naked wasted in public. It is just not cool. Kids have access to social media sites regardless of the precautions a parent will take.

• Mene Seela says:

Naked wasted … too true! She is MESS.

Yes and people keep forgetting that one little thing. The pictures stay on the internet
      FOR EVER. Cab you imagine when the boys go to college and their roommates will be pulling the pictures up & showing everyone?

27. Laineylainey says:

Did I miss something? Sorry, sunthin? Has Beverly Hills aired already???!! Brandi has sure done some horrible things already, and the season hasn’t even aired!! All this ire from the tweeted leaks she herself has provided. That crackles me up! Maybe she needs a lesson in PR. To Brandi…you’re supposed to get people interested in youse not get them to hate yo Azz before your season even airs. 🌞🌜🌛🌝

You didn’t miss a thing…speculation is the name of the game Sista!!!!

• Laineylainey says:

I really hope she reads this blog in general, but especially today! What are the chances of that? I think they are pretty good. I wonder how she will feel having today’s blog dedicated to her when her season hasn’t even aired…Brandi, Brandi, Brandi! It’s Brandi all day. I have not much else to say, except that I’m in awe of of the degree of speculation taking place on a person whose show hasn’t even aired. It boggles my small brain. Like Trex said, perhaps all her leaks were meant as a preemptive strike….who knows? I am excited about the upcoming season now. Brandi, Brandi, Brandi the name I just may fire of seeing here depending on how long we have to wait for the show to actually air!!

Exactly, so she is justifying her poor behaviour, in my opinion, before it airs with the old HW line of “all I wanted is an apology” crap, UGH! So, she allegedly gave an interview, insinuated in tweets she was basically “bringing it” to LisaV, to stir up some PR. Yep, she certainly did and not in the way I think she wanted. Cripes, again BrandiSTFU wants an apology from LisaV for trying to “sort out” your messed up life regarding someone who works for her, that back in late 2006 and early 2007(yep those were the dates), screwed your cheatingex-husband, who apologized to your face and to the world for doing so, in almost 2014! Really, really, we have watched the nakedwaisted pics from the last year, her drunken tirades with her ex and his crazier new wife, etc. Not looking good for her, in my opinion. She should have STFU and let the season play out!

• Mene Seela says:

Brandi’s boys must be mortified. Can you imagine all of your classmates seeing pictures of your drunk mom with her skirt stuck up her crack?

Very funny Lainey. 🙂

28. Orson says:

What I don’t understand why everyone here seems to be *so* fired up about this latest Brandi thing. Is it sort of a cross infection from the way NJ seems to rile everyone up?

Relax, friends. Remember, it’s just irritainment.

Hey everyone. I’m watching TMZ. I knew party planner David Tutarra & his husband were getting divorced & its a knock down drag out fight w/David’s husband asking for mucho bucks but I didn’t know that those two assholes are separating their twins w/David having custody of one baby & his husband having custody of the other baby. That is the most selfish thing I’ve ever heard of divorced parents doing to their kids. How can they separate those babies?

30. So all day long I have been hearing this really weird noise and I couldn’t place it, it was faint but yet strong at the same time…..turns out it was Jill…no not that Jill…..LAUGHING!!!!!! Her day has come, the chickens are home!!!! lol!! Good Job NMD!!

I have said it at least twice before that I wouldn’t want to be friends with Lisa cuz she is always with the cutting remarks, and I’m too sensitive for that….but what is that old saying about biting the hand that feeds you???? No one else wanted to have anything to do with Brandi….Lisa took her in, as Lisa tends to take in strays…….. I agree with Stars assessment, especially, “put some more clothes on”, I know she looks young but she is over 40, with 2 young sons and she needs to shape up, IPPHO! As far as getting over w/e her name is from VPRules, do ya ever really get over being betrayed…IDK???? It is a really hard thing to do, but what else does she have to exploit??? Her kids can’t be shown and she wrote a book but that’s out…..so…..hmmmm…..

31. Mene Seela says:

Happy Day Jill …. you always crack me up. Have fun!

32. California35 says:

Great blog! Wow! I didnt know brandi is doing this right now!
    So sadrick, Kyle ans now Brandi. They want to be close to Lisa and the they turn on her when they dont see or get what they think they should for being her friend.

I guess we dont know the whole story, in case Lisa did something — but i cant help buy side Lisa at this point. So if brandi is sayong these things I go even more for Lisa.

I read yesterdays comments – loved the talk abou Sex and the City 🙂 sorry i missed it :-/

Hi Cali…. Yes talking s&c is always fun.
      It has severed my friendship with Lainey though 😦

😪😪😪😭😭😩😩😫😫😫😳

• California35 says:

I noticed 😛

I wanted to tell her that i was sooooo like her on that when the show was on. I didnt watch it or care at all about it or Carry. I would see ada or pictures with her and about S&C and I would snark. Then what happened? After the show was over and who knows how long, i found it on tbs and not having anything else to watch (or a life :-P), i began watching. i enjoyed it. After that i got so into it that i bought the seasons when i got the chance. Any ways, so what i am saying is Layney there is still hope or you!!’ 😛

• Laineylainey says:

LOLOLOLOL!!!

33. chismosa says:

VV where have you been all my life ?
    I wrote a nice post to you the other day about Warren apparently being at B’s tapings?? Did you see it???

Screeeeeeeech screeeeeeech !!!
    Beep beep
    🚖🚖🚨⚠⚠⚠👅👅👅

• California35 says:

Who is Warren. I missed that.

B’s “alleged” billionaire boyfriend who she says she is just “friends” with. I think his last name is Lichtenstein or something like that.

• California35 says:

Ah! Ok – thank you… Hhmm i should go back to her book, to see if he is one of or an old friend she mentioned as a friend who is someone who cares for her, but she jut doesn’t end with. Don’t quote me, mu memory is a bit off.

34. Nice of Brandi to tweet this – is she talking to me LOL

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville 6h
    I have 13 of the best girlfriends in the world, I do over share on twitter-always have and if u don’t like it fuck off.

STFU Brandi. Thank you for this one, NMD. Did you and all your Twitter followers RT or send the link to Brandi?! Sorry I am very late to the party.
    At first I thought she was on the wrong franchise – should have been the trashy OC. She was likable as the underdog – new girl with the mean girl sisters….and then she stood up for Lisa. Yea! Then came along the STFU said to the right people. But the question over whether or not their was a lawsuit and all that crap. I tell you I was so elated for Adrienne to be gone – I could care less. But after S3 was over – the party was over. It became clear the lawsuit never was.

But what really soured me on Brandi was Twitter. She doesn’t herself know when to STFU. Those cry wolf tweets….. Like freaking out because she can’t get in touch with her kids. Freaking out that someone is breaking in the house. What else….Well documented sloppy falling down drunk and breaking bones in the process..barely clothed…I wonder if that’s her gansta look, ha.
    I can not believe anything she says anymore and adopted Jill’s BBB – Blah Blah Brandi. That’s all she is – static. I think she could still be fun on the show but I have become indifferent to her – like KIM.

• nyc mama says:

Well, I am late to the party but better late than never. NMD great blog. I was a Brandi supporter last year but all the buzz has me on the fence now like so many. She is her own worst enemy and instead of building on the good will that she was given by many and Lisa she may have screwed up. She may be one of those people who arent happy unless she is unhappy and in the middle of chaos…a drama queen. We shall see but in any case Lisa was good to her and her friend and stood by her when it was not easy to do so. I hope this season doesn’t turn into another one where everyone is against one person, namely Lisa. And although I like Yolanda she doesn’t have enough clout. smarts or the personality to be the queen and Brandi should know that if David tells her to jump and doesn’t want to be associated with Brandi then Yolanda will drop her in a NY minute. Good luck Brandi, it looks like your star may be falling and Adrienne may have the last laugh after all.

Good morning everyone. It’s a great Saturday. It’s a bit cool out. I hope it warms up. Have a great start to your weekend.

Powell good morning. You MISS the heat ???
      I’m DONE. Bring on winter

Lol have a nice weekend 🙂

Good Morning! Going to be 100 again 😦 Tired of it. Never get used to it! Have a good day everyone. 🙂

It’s been beautiful for the past few days in Huskerland. Windows wide open. 70 degrees at kickoff today. Putting a roast in the crock pot so my boys have something yummy after they get home from the game.

Feel so bad for the folks in Colorado effected by the rain/floods. Those flood waters will come downstream and reach Nebraska sometime this weekend. Could be nothing because of the drought in that part of the state or could also cause flooding as well depending on how much water gets down this way.

Have a great weekend!

37. Amber...Real Wife says:

Morning All! Too bad about Brandi and Lisa. I thought their friendship would last as they were both very protective of each other and seemed to enjoy each other. That said if Brandi is now saying she felt used, which many said she was used as the intro for VPRules, you can’t unring that bell. That’s how she feels now and probably did back then, but was so enamored w/ Lisa that she chose to ride the popularity wave w/ her as they took down the triad of Adrienne, Kyle and TMCFayeR. It seems she’s now riding w/ YoFo, but I will NEVER…EVER, EVER forgive her if she rides w/ VileKyle and Co. It’d be too much for my delicate psyche to handle. 😉

• MelTheHound says:

I don’t believe for one minute that Brandi didn’t know what that scene was about. That was a conversation that she could have had in private, anywhere.

Hi Amber! I always enjoy your posts. 🙂

• California35 says:

I didnt like that they did that to begin with. On camera or off. It was humiliating to the girl and to Brandi, all while the ex is already moving on with someone else. I understand people do these types of thinks for closure or whatever, but it felt unnecessary to me. They would see each other on events or restaurant, so they had to clear the air? Well how about, i am sorry from one and lets move one from the other, avoid each other but not pick fights if they do see each other. Any ways, they had the talk on tv…Brandi did it, if she didnt want to, why did she? She is a grown woman and very outspoken, why do it? Then how about now that is done, why the regret and the blame?

Silly

• VV says:

I will find her tweets and Interviews where she categorically denies being used by Lisa on that particular scene. Was she lying to us then?

• Laineylainey says:

I like Brandi, but she knew what she was doing back then. She allowed it and wasn’t exactly portrayed as the victim. She seemed to enjoy confronting Scheana (sp) and having yet one more opportunity to put her side of the “he said, LeAnn said, Brandi said” story out there. Brandi was the center of attention at that moment, she’s not usually shy or regretful about taking or being pushed to front and center on the show. So is she mad that Sheena is getting to be front and center now? She sees THAT as a betrayal? How could Lisa (or anyone) have known that Bravo would favor Shenah? If Sheinaw is getting a spinoff, I do not think its solely because of that one scene w Brandi.

Oh…hi Amber, you are funny, it’s good to see you today!

38. VV says:

Chismo,
    Yes, I read your comment about Warren, the man that Bethenny cheated with and traveled to Hong Kong while still married to Jason. I remember posting tweets and pictures of that from B Instagram account. She was still married to Jason and left Bryn to go with Warren.
    I caught a little if her Reality show BEA and I don’t care what anybody says. I said it before and Isay it again, MONEY changed her and changed her for the worst if that is possible.

Thanks VV
      I agree. I saw some of her male gay friends in the audience on her 1st day
      😲😲😲😈😈😈😈

39. VV says:

This is interesting. People tuned not so much because of Danielle herself. They wanted to hear if she was going spill on the Manzo, Lauritas, Gorgas. Danielle did not disappoint and may have gained some new fans by calling out Andy/Manzo/Jac and Melissa. Bravo is to arrogant to even recognize why Danielle had more viewers than B and LG.

• MelTheHound says:

Bravo is to arrogant
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Palabra 😀

• MORNING ALL…. Brandi Brandi Brandi… what a piece of work..it’s so OBVIOUS that she has left Lisa the QUEEN behind because Yolanda has younger hipper contacts in the sea of men for B to choose from… and who can forget those shoes that Y bought her in Pareeeee.. when DF finally has his fill of B..he will make sure Y sends her packing…he doesn’t seem quite as inviting as Ken was in regards to B hanging around…
        I also think that Ken started to get that CEDRIC THE USER feeling from needy B and told Lisa to back off with her…….. loving , attentive husbands don’t like when clinging needy friends of the WIFE start to upset the apple cart…… B needs to refocus her life and oay more attention to her sons than herself.. one day she JUST might wake up all alone…. oh boohoo…….
        busy weekend at work YEA….. house full of construction workers…. lol lol needy little men that they are…….
        watched a baby bull being born last Friday around 6 pm… TOOOOOO CUTE… he’s growing fast too…. running around the pasture like a little kid on the school yard !!! too funny….
        another dr visit for mr ford bright and early Monday am @ EIGHT … damn… 55 miles one way..may just stay awake after I get home from work… I feel better w/ no sleep that 3 hrs of sleep…will nap when we get home…. have to find a new cardio dr… his other one doesn’t take his insurance and didn’t tell us TILL WE GOT THERE WED.. after a 90 mile one way trip…..internally PISSED , but bit my tongue AGAIN… walk softly and carry a big stick as they say… all this being NICE is killing me…lol lol ….
        well off to read emails… ya all have a GRAND DAY……bbl ???
        hugs and peace
        diva

• Laineylainey says:

How awful about being refused by the 90 miles away doctor!! “All this being nice is killing me”. I get it. But what’s the alternative, right? Have a good one, Diva!