Wading through the lies – Real Housewives of New Jersey – Let’s Chat

Wading through the lies – Real Housewives of New Jersey by NMD

So to recap – on last week’s episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey we were treated to a couple of whopping lies.  It’s time to dissect them.

#1 – Joey and the Tweet.   Joey Gorga announced he received a nasty tweet from Penny Drossos as Teresa and Melissa were doing the wire walk.  Bravo showed the tweet on screen – only Penny had sent that tweet months and months earlier.  Nothing on her timeline during the time the cast was in Arizona was nasty nor directed at Joey Gorga.  It was Easter and she just tweeted a few innocuous things.  So we know without a doubt that Joey flat out lied – he seemed to be making up an excuse to have his little hissy fit later in the evening.  Bravo also lied to cover up his lie by digging up that old tweet and showing it on screen.

#2 – The Meeting with Penny. The meeting with Penny that we’re going to be watching tonight took place TWO WEEKS BEFORE the trip to Arizona.  That alone is a lie that the producers placed into the show.  We’ll see tonight if any of the cast also lie to us about the timing of the meeting.

#3 – Penny’s words at the meeting tonight at Chakra.  In the preview clip, we can clearly hear Penny say “your sister ….”  There is a lie in there.  Either 1) Penny was lying to Melissa and Joey, 2) Penny is lying now when she says she never said that and the scene was edited (on her twitter timeline and in a blog she wrote for fauxreality), or 3) Bravo manipulated her words.

I should note that it is possible that Penny lied twice.  At that time she might have wanted to throw Teresa under the bus.  A month or so later was the alleged altercation at Kim D’s place between Joey, Chris, Jaq and Johnny the Greek (Penny’s husband).  If Penny was wavering between sides (and remember – her main goal was to get on camera – not be friends with Teresa) that fight would have had her pick a team other than team Gorga.

Motives.

The Gorgas.  The obvious motive for Joey and Melissa to go along with the lie is deflection from the question of whether or not Melissa actually cheated.  Bravo knows that no one really cares – but Joey might.  He has used deflection before – saying HE was the stripper, and saying that if anyone was likely to cheat it was him.  Even so – unless they have an open marriage or he is incredible stupid, he’s got to be wondering if Melissa’s a cheater by now. The obvious motive for the Gorgas to try to convince Penny to say Teresa was behind the cheating rumors is revenge and storyline.

Penny and Johnny.  The obvious motive for these two is getting a role on the show.  It’s the same motive that drove Melissa, Joey, and Kathy onto the show in the first place.  Do anything and everything to be cast on the train wreck.

Teresa.  If it is possible to believe that Joey could stab his sister in the back, I have to leave room open to think that Teresa could be capable of dragging out Melissa’s past to destroy her marriage.  I think the biggest question in my mind is why would Teresa agree to film with Penny, knowing Penny and Johnny were gunning for Melissa.  I suspect she was told to by producers (that darn contract) and it’s as simple as that.  Since Melissa and Joey filmed with Penny at least 3 more times this season – it’s sort of a mute point.  Besides, it was Jan who actually said that Melissa was a cheater, and Melissa filmed with Jan first.  I’m not really seeing much of a motive for Teresa.  Joey has made it clear that she either accepts Melissa or loses both of them.  She has no motive to take down Melissa if it means losing Joey.

Caroline.  Caroline is rumored to be having her own problems at the time, and was thinking that Penny was behind them.  Surprisingly, Penny thinks Caroline was the puppetmaster behind the drama.  The interesting thing about that theory is the involvement of Jaq and Chris in the fight with Johnny, since up until this point they had no real interaction with Penny or Johnny.  Why?  Why?  Why?  Someone they trusted must have made them furious at Johnny.

Jacqueline.  Jacqueline and Chris were having a hard season with their own bankruptcy and lawsuit going on in the background.  Someone got into Jacqueline’s ear if rumors of her bashing Johnny with her stiletto are true.  Jacqueline is always motivated by emotion – so it could have been a tiny thing that set her off.  Ironically – the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree.  I don’t think Johnny has enough hair to pull – so she (allegedly) did the closest thing.

Kathy and Richie.  These two seem to be willing to do anything it takes to be on this show.

Rosie.  I truly believe Rosie tries to be truthful.  That said, she may just keep quiet if she knows what is going on.  She is very protective of her sister.

Ratings. Ratings are down a little for this season of Real Housewives of New Jersey – but not enough for Bravo to worry about.  That almost guarantees that some of the cast will be asked to return for another season.

So with that – Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in Let's Chat, New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

356 Responses to Wading through the lies – Real Housewives of New Jersey – Let’s Chat

1. VV says:

RHONJ Night!
    This is kind of irritating me…”
    ~Milania

2. VV says:

What the hell has Teresa done?

3. VV says:

This chick is so fake (Melissa) 🙄

4. VV says:

If you want the tweets to stop, confront the people doing the tweeting! It’s very simple Meho.

5. Cusi77 says:

Am I alone again?

6. VV says:

See, Joey is drinking out of a flute like everybody. Keep an eye on Joey’s glass.

7. VV says:

Now Joey is drinking out of a regular white wine glass.

8. VV says:

Joey WHorga you are a disgrace! You are mentally ill.

9. VV says:

What whole situation is Melissa talking about?

10. VV says:

Keep in mind that Joey has met Penny weeks prior and he’s acting like nothing.

11. VV says:

Did what? Is this still about the bald guy?

12. VV says:

Joey the minute was confronted by Teresa, started to at a guilt trip on his sister.

13. VV says:

STFU Jac! You contributed to this crap.

14. VV says:

Joey throwing at glass of wine unto the wall.
    #loveitalianstyle

15. LOVE LOVE LOVE starting out the show with a little live chat! I am so confused by the timeline…if they already met with Penny and she “alledgedly” said that Tre was the one, they why no bring that up at the retreat UNLESS the storyline manipulation was already in full swing and they were simply trying to get taping out of the way. I also don’t think anyone cares about this storyline…who cares who told who that she was a stripper, cheater, lipsinger, etc. They are in-laws that are not BFF. I think that is pretty much the majority of the country. I wish they would spend more time showing us what MIlania is doing…anyone? anyone?
    As far as the Caroline – Albert storyline (or lack there of) I have always been a believer that what works for one person’s marriage may not work for everyone’s. While I do not condone this behavior in MY home, if Caroline and Albert have an arrangement and they are “happy” with it, then that is their business. I don’t even have a problem with her advice because she is honest and calls people out on their BS I do have a problem with people who tell others how to live yet don’t examine themselves. Caro is an overprotective controlling mom. (as I imagine a lot of us were raised by or are ourselves!) I just wish she was as honest with herself as she is with others.
    And Jac is charged by emotion…is the story line changed from what was put out originally? I thought the story after filming was that Johnny had said something about Nicholas and that was why Jac reacted the way she did? If that was, in fact, the reason then I really don’t blame her. But, I have a feeling that is not it! I personally have called people out for using the dreaded “R” word around me or for making fun of people that are differently abled. Not sure I could whip off my converse and cause damage to someone else’s noggin, but I have not been in that extreme of a situation! 😉 I still want to root for Jac and Chris and I guess it is simply that I can relate in some way to their struggle. I wish them the best and hope they can help Nicholas reach his potential.
    So, on a side note, my little lady, yes, the one I brag about all the time…who has been called the dreaded “R” word and who could not form a sentence before the age of 6…well, she is a freshman cheerleader for her football team! Yes, that same girl that I just mentioned with all those struggles and nay-sayers, cheers for her school’s team EVERY week! She attends practice and tries her best. The girls on the squad, freshman, JV and Varsity, have all taken her under their wing! These young ladies have opened their hearts and go above and beyond to see that my girl can reach her potential! So, what I am trying to say, there is MORE good than bad in the world. No, this is not always easy. I overheard some students making fun of my daughter at the first game because she was cheering a little bit off from the others…I immediately shut them down and was saddened that their parents were sitting with them. However, I was overjoyed when every other student I saw at that game told me how great of a job she was doing. We doubled our practice at home, too. The coaches and other girls have noticed how much she has improved and I believe that each of them would speak up for my girl without hesitation. The good outweighs the bad by far and hopefully we are educating others as we go through this journey so that it will be easier for kids like Nicholas in the future!
    I am headed down to the treadmill with my Fitbit firmly attached to my bra. I can walk forever while I watch these loons hash out their craziness!

16. VV says:

Melissa is such a big manipulator. She knows how to pull the strings on her short little husband.

Go 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry NMD. 🙂

18. VV says:

Edit error. Joey is supposedly gone from the scene and you can see his reflection on the window.

19. VV says:

STFU Zzzz! You contributed to this crap.

20. VV says:

STFU Melissa, you want this feud to continue.

21. VV says:

Melissa has done enough to hurt her own reputation. Joey you’re a moron.

22. VV says:

Why is all calling the Tweeterers “pieces of garbage” This is not any of his business!

23. VV says:

I noticed that the Gorga line of questioning to Penny is akways “Who?” This plays into production manipulation because all the camera guy has to do is catch Penny say during anytime in the conversation “Teresa” or “Your sister” and then they can insert that right after the Gorgas asks “who” to make it look like Penny was answering to their “Who” question.

24. VV says:

Kathy scene Zzzzz
    This is she sold her family fir the chance to sell cannoli kits.

25. VV says:

You can tell Joey’s mom doesn’t like Melissa (Rightfully so)

26. VV says:

This is why Teresa wants to make his relationship with his brother work. Her parents. She wants to please her parents.

27. cusi77 says:

Yeah… Teresa can be savvy businesswoman and hard worker, but not the best articulated woman ever! Hehe!

28. lulu says:

Rotfl!!!! When Melissa was talking about the rumor crap. Dh says ” Then stfu you stupid b#$ch and quit blaming your SIL for everything. This is what you signed up for how else would you pay for your “pitch perfect” *cough* singing career!!”

Hi all. I’m up to date on all the blogs & some of the shows. Thanks for the great blogs! Happy Birthday to all the b-day people that I missed. Hope everyone is good.

Today, I watched Tamra’s wedding show. I’ve gotta say, there’s something about her drunk brother that I like. (haha)

Jac really doesn’t need that fake horse head.

31. VV says:

We need more Joe Giu and Rosie scenes.

OMG did Joe really ask that?

33. MelTheHound says:

I can’t watch right now so keep it coming, Ladies 😀

That was mean but very funny.

35. VV says:

This is exactly why they all hate Teresa. The ditz is the one that has the biggest endorsements and is the breakout star. Chris Laurita laugh but he is jelly.

Time to watch the game. Go 49ers!

37. VV says:

I’m sure some smart viewer will find out how the Gorga’s were able to hire this guy to manage Meho’s career. I’m sure he is not cheap……

Vv I think – managers have to decide to take you on, no? Like Benny Medina – with JLo and others
      But yes I wonder about payment and stuff ….

38. Notice how Kathy said she invited everyone PERSONALLY – ie as opposed to the producers making people go to each others’ events.

I didn’t realize cannolis were such a big deal. You can get them anywhere.

40. lillybee says:

Richie is such a jerk. That is all.

41. lulu says:

Omg my ears are bleeding!!!! The b$#ch can’t sing!!!

42. VV says:

Please keep in mind that Melissa IS PAYING Johnny Wright to be her producer.

She has no voice!!! We’ve heard her with no Autoune!!!

43. lulu says:

No Melissa “singing” takes effort and a little small thing called “talent!”.

Why doesn’t Melissa have any music from the months she wasn’t shooting RHONJ?

45. Ick- fixing her hair with her gloves on.

46. VV says:

Sure you are sick Caroline ….. LIER!!!!!!

47. lulu says:

Marsha marsha marsha!!!!!!!!!!!

48. VV says:

Yes, where’s Rosie?

49. lulu says:

Really wacky jacky remember the fat they “cut out!!!”

50. VV says:

Bravo made it sound like nobody was coming on the previews. Only BitterClown didn’t show up.
    Either way We don’t care about Kathy Bravo.

• Sasha says:

I’m sure there a few others out there like me who wish Kathy much success on her endeavors. Good crowd and everything looked delicious.

• I wish her success as well. It is hard to start a business.

• VV says:

Good for you. I think she’s boring.

• Sasha says:

Boring for this show. In real life, I’m betting she’s a decent human being.

• Sasha says:

Boring for this show. In real life, I’m betting she’s a decent human being.

• VV says:

Yes, I don’t understand why you are replying to me with that comment. You know I think Kathy is boring. I don’t know if she’s decent or not. She came in the show in a sneaky way. So, I can’t fully say she is decent but that is your opinion.

• Sasha says:

I didn’t get why you called her boring when I was wishing her well. So she didn’t call Teresa up to let her know she had the job. I have never seen he be malicious towards her. Just my little ol thoughts………..

• OAHinLI says:

Been lurking for at least three years because of Lynn and the warm community you have going on over here. I have unsuccessfully tried to post at least 3 times over those 3 years….yeah, i know, big effort on my part…., but for some reason or another they never appeared on these pages….most likely technical issues on my end.

Since my long posts were never posted, I’ll just add something simple with this attempt…..

Sasha, I agree with your “little ol thoughts” about the positive wishes you have for Kathy because I feel the same way. 🙂

Sasha me too.

And to no one’s surprise — I found it snotty that Tre said that. She should know how her cousin makes excellent desserts by now. No???

Edible???? It’s like I almost understand Kathy’s son tweeting. Jeeeese

Only Teresa is allowed to benefit from the show.
        Rule #36

• Sasha says:

Chismosa, she takes her jabs when she can get one in at other people’s products.

You are right about Rule #36.

51. MelTheHound says:

Here is what I think about the cheating thing. I think the Gorgas made it all up so they would have something to continue to attack Teresa for. They aren’t the actors they think they are nor are they as clever as they think they are.

Jacqueline can all the plastic surgery she wants. Nothing will make her look any different because of that neck of hers.

Did I hear Richie say “you got Horsey here” when Melissa walked in??? Do they all call her Horsey now???

54. VV says:

MILANIA!!!!!!’

55. VV says:

Nick is a handsome little guy.

Could they get anymore signage on this show?

57. It’s interesting that people can be okay on camera but have a tough time speaking to a crowd. I’m the absolute opposite – I hate being on camera – but am fine with public speaking.

58. I wonder how long Kathy’s event was. It could have gone on for hours. If I had young kids, I’d only expect them to last through part of it.

Jacqueline didn’t want to do this speech because she didn’t want people to think this was her story line. Well it is her story line. Period. She’s got nannies, goes on vacations, drinks like a fish, has non emergency surgery. Please. Go home and be with your kids.

60. VV says:

Come on Melissa! You are acting as if you didn’t know Penny was there? Please get me a barf bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61. Melissa just lied in her blonde talking head – about the timeline.

62. VV says:

Melissa is acting all innocent this is why I dislike her so much. She’s fake.

63. The thing is viewers hear what they say – but we have to be careful to watch WHEN they say it – in the scene or later. It’s all a magic act.

• cusi77 says:

At the Milania Event Jan DIRECT accused Melissa of cheating and her being her alibi , why they were just standing there and did not seat with her and asked more about such accusation… To go meet Penny does not make sense. I heard Penny person said Teresa is behind the cheating rumors , Teresa asked her to say that and she is tired of doing it as much as her husband Johnny, Johnny the Greek… Wow!

64. VV says:

Right before the Milania question was asked, there was a lady sitting right behind Joey. When Penny answers she magically disappears…

Vv the first questions about the convo– the cheating – before they broke to commercial— no words matched ANY LIPS 💋

65. Amalfi says:

It does not sound like Penny had Teresa’s back very much. I can understand editing the part about “it was your sister” being about getting invited to the hair event, but everything else was slashing Teresa down the middle.

• VV says:

Penny has been consistent with her blog and Twitter. It is what we are seing that is making us doubt. Well, Bravo is responsible for what we are seeing. I trust less Bravo than Penny. Bravo has the power to make somebody have a conversation with another person when that person wasn’t even in the room through the magic of editing.

• Amalfi says:

I think she did a lot more than she is saying… I think she talks out of both sides of her mouth and then some.

I doubt Penny,

66. VV says:

When Joey says Johnny the Greek. It was voiced over the film it did not happen as the edit shows.

67. Hmmm – I’d like to hear Penny’s side of how they edited that – because it sure looked like she through Teresa under the bus.

Of course, if she did, all it does is prove that she’s a liar one way or another.

68. lulu says:

Let’s just all blame theresa for everything.

69. Okay -but if Penny showed them PROOF on her phone, why did Melissa say in Arizona that there is no proof (and she said that in a scene, not her talking head.)

70. Penny tweeted – just this second
    Penny Drossos ‏@PDKhair 2m
    OMG !!!! Wt a shit show !!! All chopped

71. Heather’s tweet:
    Heather Maclean ‏@HeatherMaclean 22m
    @jeanineconte She did show up. Production held her back to make her look late per witnesses that were there. 😦

72. Kim DePaola ‏@KimDPosche 13m
    I wonder why @melissagorga is being so nice to @PDKhair if she was the one who started the rumors… Right @bulldog_nj ??

73. VV says:

Melissa’s sister in a effort to perpetuate the lie. Tweets at the end of the show.

@LysaSimpson: Wow wow wow

What can I say, runs in the family…

74. John Karagiorgis ‏@JohnnyTheGrk 40s
    So lets get this straight, you call my wife a train wreck?
    Ok, but no ones out there saying she banged them while she’s married.
    Next?

75. VV says:

Kim DePaola (@KimDPosche) tweeted at 7:56pm – 15 Sep 13:

@joegorga blocked me.. hmm?? hopefully its because he’s going after the real rumor spreader and not all these women !!! (https://twitter.com/KimDPosche/status/379408531994079233)

76. VV says:

Kim DePaola (@KimDPosche) tweeted at 7:55pm – 15 Sep 13:

@joegorga seems to have an easier time confronting women like @PDKhair and @Teresa_Giudice when it was melissa’s ex @bulldog_nj who talked (https://twitter.com/KimDPosche/status/379408247544741889)

77. It was sweet to see Milania with Nicholas. She was quiet and helpful – the little one knows how to behave when she has to.

78. Why would they need to use a surrogate? Couldn’t they just implant the egg back in Teresa?

Yes to your 2nd question.

• cusi77 says:

And probably they did it when they conceived Milania, one of the Bankruptcy debts was to a fertility clinic.

• cusi77 says:

Sorry, not Milania, Audriana!

I guess they were hoping for a boy. Oh well…

Yup that is so sad for audriana to hear when she grows up.

• Amalfi says:

My dad always wanted a boy. He got two girls. I have never felt unloved. ln fact, quite the opposite.

Saying you always wanted a boy does not mean that you wish you never had your girls. I am pretty sure Joe G loves his girls.

Yes Amalfi I agree that Juicy loves his girls same as your dad.

Sorry, NJ just brings out the worst in me !!!! Ughhhhh
                Please god let it be over soon

🙇🙇💩💩👳

I have 2 girls and Kevin wouldn’t trade them for anything-even though I think it would be nice to have a boy-you get what you het and you don’t get upset!!!! Kevin could really give 2 sh*ts!!!!

79. According to AllaboutTRH

“Penny did not say Teresa was asking her about Melissa cheating on Joe,” our source reveals. “This is all Bravo’s editing. When Penny says ‘it was your sister’ she was responding to who invited her to the Milania Hair Care Launch Party.”

“Penny was showing Joe and Melissa Teresa’s contact information in her phone because Melissa revealed Teresa was calling her a stalker,” our source shares. “Penny went on to reveal that her husband, John, also had text messages from Teresa inviting them to events and asking to help her with The Celebrity Apprentice.””

Seattle stop raining!!!!!!!!

Nancy I have to give you my follow up. I will go to the health page probably tomorrow if that’s ok.
      Thanks for asking 🙂

81. VV says:

Carolina’s Crapfesto is Up!!!! Carolina’s Crapfesto is Up!!!!

She took the chicken approach and chose not to comment about Penny. Tells me Caro is afraid if backlash because she knows is Sirens Production along with Bravo BS.

82. VV says:

I’m sure Bravo does this a lot to Tre.

@HeatherMaclean: “Are they edible?” Did we just hear Teresa parrot the producers’ leading question? #Nasty

Original Message:

• The “rolling eyes” comment could have been at any time about anything as well.

HERRRRRRRRe we go. ……..

Dear Jesus in heaven

Go away!!!!!!! Who called you!?!?!?!??
      🙋🙋🙋👋👋👋👋

• MelTheHound says:

The same people who call all the rest of them 😉

Bravo and production called H.Heather ?

Lol

• MelTheHound says:

Where does all the publicity for these shows come from, Chismosa?

The background noise. Social media and rag mags. We are already seeing it for BH with all this Brandi vs Lisa horseshit.

But my problem is that at least it looks like Brandi (I think for sure ! F-bomb.com right?) and Lisa — they are saying their own things and handling it THEMSELVES
              But, dont want to argue about that I just wish this book editor/ blah blah would work on Tre’s books and that’s ALL.

The “extras” on the shows — the manipulation via production, yes I agree with you on that.
              Poor bravo really sunk low these days.

I read today there are 3 scripted shows to go on Bravo. Maybe they are slowly leaving reality. Sort of like VH1 I guess

83. VV says:

Richie Jr and this little man is very nasty on twitter by the way.

@JosephWakile: They’re more than edible.. #MyMomActuallyCooks. #RHONJ.

Original Message:

84. Sasha says:

I think Jac did a good job with her speech. I love seeing the interactions between Jac and Nick. I hope he progresses well.

85. The other thing – this was an EVENT at Chakra – not a dinner – plus they were all miked. They must think we’re very stupid.

• VV says:

Joey and Melissa acting as if they were having dinner and all of the sudden noticed Penny was at the same restaurant. They must really think viewers are stupid.

*Joey and Meho are bad actors.

It was an event? It looked like a not that full restaurant.

But I know — everyone’s miked.
      Or at least a boom mike is there

86. There is no way Melissa didn’t know that Johnny the Greek was Penny’s husband – it says that in his twitter description. Melissa isn’t a good enough actress to pull off the “surprised” look.

• MelTheHound says:

So she is still trying to pass off that innocence bullshit? SHOCKER…

• Mrs Peabody says:

I haven’t watched yet (watching sister wives) but if we all knew they were married and don’t even live around there it’s hard to believe that she who lives there wouldn’t know that.

I thought she was telling Joe who that was. Like reminding him. I didnt see her as surprised at who, it seemed she knew. Just wanted Joe to understand all the players

87. VV says:

Chianina, this tweet is for you.

88. VV says:

This laughable. The Fly has spoken!

Richard Wakile (@richardwakile)
    9/15/13, 7:58 PM
    Hello the producers can’t force us to say anything! We are all grown men & women & Most of us have the intelligence to speak for ourselves!

89. Sam says:

I haven’t yet watched tonight’s episode because I’m on the West Coast, but while I’m waiting (and reading all of your great comments) I figured I’d say something about Melissa’s book. Trident Media Group, her literary agency (as per her own tweet when the deal was struck), doesn’t have her listed as a client on their site and doesn’t have a picture of her book cover with those of other upcoming releases. And St. Martin’s Press (her publisher) hasn’t been promoting the book either, at least not that I’ve seen. So there doesn’t seem to be much money or muscle behind this project, and it seems like the involved parties (aside from the Gorgas) are already trying to distance themselves from it. Therefore I’m betting it will be a bigger bomb than Jill Zarin’s book was.

I’m shocked st martins booked her !
      I will have to see if I have any old friends at that co ….. See what I can scoop up

• Sam says:

Yes, I was shocked too. But I did note that at least one of the agents at Trident used to work at St. Martin’s, so maybe it was this connection that led to the deal.

But in any case, yes, please do see what you can come up with. According to Amazon, St. Martin’s is releasing the book in just two days (September 17), so there should be some sort of publicity for it by now — unless the company doesn’t want to throw good money after bad!

Yes Sam but what I notice with the reality stars — especially if their show is on at the time the book releases — there’s not “extra” publicity. I mean did Caroline do anything? Jill? Who else has a book.
          Nene. I don’t remember any marketing for her and she is POPULAR
          If it’s not cooking, that can be demonstrated on a talk show — then I don’t think there’s an extra push. But I don’t know it’s just the feeling I get …..

• Mrs Peabody says:

I wonder if it’s just a deal they have with bravo to let these housewives publish a book if they want but that’s as far as they go with it. Same with this person who was on tonight with Melissa and her so called singing career. Maybe they just pay them to do this to help with the bravo storyline but it never goes any farther than that. I do have a question for Melissa though, all kidding aside did you really think you were good enough of a singer to have a success career. I mean come on get real. I liked the way that guy told her the way it was and had to be. I don’t think she liked what she was hearing from him. Wow that’s the 2nd week in a roll the guy she’s been dealing with has figured her out, first the horse man then the song guy.

• MelTheHound says:

That producer was one of P-Diddy’s producers on Making The Band. No way would he be stupid enough to take a fake drama queen who cannot sing under his wing.

MTH not sure if you used to watch that show back when Aubrey or Audrey o’day was on and they made the all-girl group?? They’re getting back together sans 1 girl.
                They were good — danity Kane- that’s the name. Ha

I didnt watch yet but totally see what you mean.
              And I just heard Britney Spears’ newest song (it’s good) and production can make ANYone’s voice sound pretty decent. Brit has an awful/ average voice.
              I’d say, with fear of being shot here 🚑🚑🔫🔫🔫🔫 that Melissa’s voice is better than Britney or Kim Z or Lumann.
              NOT saying she’s Karen carpenter. Just that production does most of it.

Britney is going to get a lot of kudos for her new song but it’s the producers who were able to make that bipolar borderline personality / whatever sound good.

Go after your dreams bitche$ whatever they may be. Lol

• Sam says:

Maybe you’re right that Bravo is behind at least some of these publishing deals. If a Housewife book project has full or partial Bravo backing, a publisher would have nothing to lose by releasing a title they know isn’t going to make them any money.

• Sam says:

To me the lack of publicity seems odd because of what happens with my own books. (I write for a living.) At the very least I’d expect to see some pre-release reviews and author interviews. And to not have any promotion for the book on either the agent’s or the publisher’s website is especially strange, given that this is pretty much routine in the industry.

Still, you could be right about reality stars being handled differently, especially when they’re writing an advice book without having the chops to give the kind of advice they’re peddling. (I do think Bethenny got extra publicity, but she was writing a diet book as a food expert.)

90. chismosa says:

Poll question please if anyone can.

Thanks so much !!!!! 😘😘😘

91. chismosa says:

So the woman who won miss America is the one who made fun of the current Miss America.

How funny!

Now let the sexting pictures come out ….

92. rabblerouser2010R says:

I haven’t watch the show yet..but another site reported months ago from an insider who was at Kathy’s event that it was staged (very much like strippergate). and that production had the Walkies call to find out where ‘everyone was’…..and it was utter BS.

The have been trying to cultivate this pathetic story line for Kathy all season, No one listens to her…she is ignored…bla bla bla bla bla…and I say…it’s still as boring as all heck.

• NJBev says:

really? it is amazing that these shows have become so
      “produced”
      I think that is the real difference between “I Hate JZ”
      and the shows/blogs today. What happened between Jill and
      Bethenny was a true Organic experience/ argument, imo.

Original televisions experiences cannot be re-produced.
      Or, maybe it can be, but not more than once or twice, because
      we, the viewing idiots, eventually catch up.

Yes Bev, they are so produced that I now question everything I see. Even in the OC it came out that Vickie already knew about Brianna’s elopement before the scheduled ‘reveal’ .

It makes it even sadder how the players involved get so caught up in their own lies and bad acting that it causes real resentments – and they get their twitter followers involved in the action.

• NJBev says:

Thankfully,Rabble, I don’t follow Twitter-
          I can’t even keep up on my e-mail!
          I have had some fun with my daughter
          as she loves to show me what people
          are saying on twitter, especially the housewives.
          I have noticed something lately-
          I have started to genuinely lose interest
          in the housewife “industry”
          I don’t really care about them that much
          anymore.
          As Martha Stewart would say,
          “it’s a good thing”
          lol

• Mrs Peabody says:

I think the Jill/Bethenny thing was real but everything that came after that has been staged. They saw what happened with that fight and decided to keep recreating it with all the shows. It’s too bad because they sure changed the theme of the shows. I know for one I am just about done with Bravo. It takes up to much of my valuable time and I’ve got other things I can be doing with that 2 hours a week. I never watch Andy anymore, I personally can’t stand the guy, I don’t know why he feels the need to dumb himself down to that level and I think he hates women.

• NJBev says:

I know a lot of people feel that way about Andy, Mrs. P.-
          But sometimes I think he has a reason to hate some of the
          fame hogs he has to deal with. These are not real women.
          They are women who would do anything to be relevant, and
          quite frankly if theses are the type of people I had to deal with day and night
          I would not like them either.
          Today, I was watching re-runs of the Atlanta re-union.(i was cleaning out the
          beach house and pretty much closing it it”down” so it was excellent
          background noise for a nasty job)
          Just hearing the dynamics between Kendra and Andy was fascinating.
          She was rude to him. He was passive-aggressively taunting her-but
          she (imo) started it. (by blatantly lying about the Walter situation)
          anyway, my point being that he has a reason to be “cautious” about
          any of the the housewives. I would be,too.

Really loved the scene of Juicy and Rosie. Honestly the most “real” part of tonight’s show.

94. NJBev says:

Check out the managers watch…………
    (the one who is Timberlakes manager)

96. chismosa says:

I think Tre is wearing her courtroom suit! No hot bun though

97. chismosa says:

Weren’t they just at Joey’s last week.? Why didn’t Tre say that ? And Melissa said I didn’t know if your parents would come or not?
    Bad edit ???

98. chismosa says:

Jacq’s tummy looks slimmer

99. chismosa says:

Chris has hair plugs. IMO

100. chismosa says:

Why don’t they discuss Easter on this show? It’s the most important catholic holiday, especially Italians I would imagine. They filmed around this time and it’s a good cross-family bit to air

Hmmm

• Laineylainey says:

Because that story would revolve around the risen Christ and NOT The Mel rumors.

They show christmas dinners all the time. Just wondering as its such a huge holy/liday

• Laineylainey says:

They dint show Christmas this time, cause the focus would be on the birth of Christ instead of the alleged Mel rumors.

Well the families either together or not – that would be the focus yet AGAIN

But I’m shocked. I mean Easter is a nice big family party. Shocks me
            Very early this year but maybe it’s because they typically stop filming NJ around this time? Hmmm

101. chismosa says:

Dylan’s candy bar is a huge huge GET.
    I’m happy for Kathy

• Laineylainey says:

WhT happened? I didn’t watch.

Her manager booked an event at Dylan’s candy bar – i think it’s now national, started by Dylan Lauren- Ralph’s daughter.

Kathy could try sugar factory in Las Vegas too. Big competitor

Ps I’m sorry but Kathy does great hair. Id love her to do mine 💆💆💇💇

• Laineylainey says:

Don’t apologize. Hair is important. What kind of event. Will Dylan be carrying kathie’s fish cakes? That would, indeed, be huge!

• California35 says:

I was just thinking that about her hair. I have noticed she is the one with the best hair, Melissa does a good job too, but Kathy’s all the time.

• Amalfi says:

Kathy’s did makeup and hair right in her former life? She has really pretty bone structure pre nosejob and botox.

Now she just needs to lose about 225 lbs. By that I mean her fathead hubby, Ritchie.

• California35 says:

And what is this cannoli kit? I want to know about it. There is no way i would ever try to make those kinds of pastries, but i am interested in the kit, maybe easier to make 🙂

102. Laineylainey says:

Did anyone else watch Breaking Bad? I’m reeling.

103. chismosa says:

Caro should be on medication for her migraines. Also Botox helps

She seems to get them often (or just for the cameras ……)

104. chismosa says:

So bravo blacked out “defy expectations” on the sweatshirt in AZ but not at the event tonight?

105. chismosa says:

Did you all catch Mel’s shirt ??? Lol

Thank You Jesus. How funny !

106. chismosa says:

Holy fake blonde extension ponytail batman.

Hate the greek gals who dye blonde. Ickkkkkkkkk

107. VV says:

Done with Brandi…

@BrandiGlanville: My favorite person on RHONJ is @KathyWakile ‘s hubby!

Original Message:

Jill I’m expecting a full 300 word write up on the montauk event you had later today. Don’t forget spell check.
      Thanks !

Hahahaa
      See you later 😉

Spell check is not my friend lately-it makes me look stupid!!!
        The wedding was FAB!! Beautiful location and the weather was unbelievable-not cold-just perfect. The ceremony was right on the lake and the sun was just starting to set. The served the most delish lemonade before the ceremony-it was so good. After the ceremony the cocktail hour started and the had some fancy bites to eat-poor Kevin starved b/c he is so picky(-not really pick but he like simple food-pigs in a blanket is his fave). They also served Makers Mark and iced tea-Oh my God it was so good(I only had one-didn’t want to get bombed!!). The reception was under a beautiful tent and the music was great. Sadly the dinner was not so fab-but no one seemed to care at the point. We were all dancing and having a ball. When firemen get together to party it is always a great time!! Oh and I did make Kevin honk the horn when we passed your exit on the LIE!!!

sounds great!!! xxoo What did you wear? do people go barefoot at a beach wedding.

The wedding was not on the beach but close-my sister had a perfect dress that she let me borrow-cocktail length with flowery business going on-and I wore a wedge heel so I didn’t sink into the grass-the woman that wore heels were bare foot after the ceremony-grass and heels are a bad combo!!!

108. Amalfi says:

I am sorry but Caroline is the laziest thing on tv. Seriously. Like ever.

She fakes her way out of anything that requires physical exertion… field day, the 5k run/walk, boating in Punta Cana, canoeing in California…. anything requiring her to get off her ass. The wire walking thingy… I can’t blame her if she is afraid of heights.,

But really? You are not obese or a hundred years old (despite what Danielle says)… and I am actually not that outdoorsy of a girl myself, but man Caro get off your butt. Puh-leeze.

Nene is on the next hour of Today…