Real Housewives of New Jersey – S5E17 – Snatch that blonde weave

real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-5-cast-and-info-rev_2Okay… Let’s have at this shitfest before I forget it. I said in the beginning I keep my commitments so this one and one more to go… Why it has taken so many is beyond me.. Has anyone seen a useful product advertised on this show during the commercial breaks? In other words who has wasted money to sponsor this crap? I would give you Closetfreak’s recap from last week but once again, she hasn’t done one. I think she’s done wasting the time with these people. I can’t say I blame her, these people are really pathetic. Every one of them on EVERY franchise (Yes, LisaV and the lemon woman too). So is Bravo along with Fanny Mandy.

I will give you a general recap but it’s going to be more of an outline.. An actual recap would involve more detail than I care to remember because they just piss me off and you end up with the rant I wrote last week. Besides, you are all better with the details than I am.

Once again, let’s pretend this all really happened and in the order we saw it. If you can choke past that one, we may get through this yet. Let’s review last week a little bit (don’t worry NMD πŸ˜‰ )… Here is what we were to believe…. A mega star producing producer by the name of Johnny Wright contacted the Gorgas. If he did, his only reason was to tell them to stop it. She ‘sang’ for him in her own studio, should have been her comfort zone and she still couldn’t pull off a clean performance (of someone else’s song. Remember that). She kept blaming glitches in the sound equipment for her obvious failures. It is a poor craftsman that blames his tools. Just sayin… Johnny ‘invited’ them to his Florida compound so she can get singin and dancin lessons. I’ve watched this guy.. He doesn’t screw around unless he’s being paid to do so. I’d bet my left nut he isn’t dumping any money into MeGo and her ‘pop’ career.

Let’s skip ahead while we are talking about this. She’s in Florida (Where are her kids while these two asshats are doing all this traveling? In fact, I have the same question about all of them.). While in the sunshine state, she is to go on this radio show and sing this song that SHE wrote (remember what I said earlier about this) about her husband. Cough cough bullshit cough cough. This is what she tells the DJ at this radio show. Now, anyone who has been paying attention saw the unedited version of this performance a couple weeks ago. What was played on the show, was cleaned up so you didn’t hear the worse of it if that’s all you saw.. I’m just going to have to say, take my word for it… SHE SUCKS. That is actually a kind description. As long as Tarzan wants to keep dumping money into her delusions, god bless.. A fool and his money.. bless his heart. By the way… we are to belive the rest of these asshats heard this broadcast in NJ from Florida… Personally I don’t buy it. That would have to be a major transmitter unless we are talking about satellite radio here. Also.. we are to believe she squeezed 2 weeks of work in to less than 24 hours. Ya know, this was a weekend gig. I think the producer who told her two weeks was being VERY over optimistic. How about if we stop torturing ourselves with she who cannot sing, dance, or act… Don’t worry, there’s more.

Does anyone care about the Manzoids and their restaurant? I guess it’s part of the show so we’ll discuss it for a second… Littletown is finally opening.. I guess the carpenters finally finished their little stage where they can have inspiring readings and whatnot… That’s all I ever saw them working on… Well, opening night, free food free booze, so of course the place is packed. Maybe Albie can finally pop that nipple and climb down off of that milk crate and support himself for a change. I know Big Al is hoping for that so Momz will STFU about him. People have reported reviews of this place and they are mixed. 2.5-3 stars last I read… Not completely tanked but not someplace I would go out of my way for.. Besides, this is a franchise so they already have ‘name’… It’s like opening a Burger King and calling it your own. You may own it but it is the name that will get people there. That is my point. I don’t think I need to waste anymore time with this.. It’s open, they have a spinoff 😯 and that’s it.. Enjoy their new show ladies, you’ll be watching without me.

Shall we visit the Wakilies? Must we? I guess Joseph has had a birthday… What says reward your sons vile big mouth as in like father like son, more than a new car? We suffer these moments on every franchise. Put a kid who doesn’t know how to drive in a $40k+ vehicle and turn him or her loose. Hint Rich, Every kid has a first accident. Mine was when I was checking out a girl and rear ended a 1973 Impala with my 1973 Pinto.. An Impala was solid Detroit steel, the Pinto, was not. That’s all I’m saying. Enjoy the car Joseph..

Okay.. Let’s bust this bald elephant in the head that has been hanging in the room for the entire season… The bald elephant who insists on stirring shit behind the scenes on twitter without offering any proof of what he says. His goal? Face time for he and his wife, Penny. Let’s listen to what the Lurkitas have to say about him.. Apparently he’s been saying that they are faking their story line with Nicolas.Β  Of course, no one can produce these ‘tweets’ from Johnny The Greek or Penny that even say that but we’ll go with that story line. I heard the Lurkitas talk some crap about people on twitter saying things, being garbage. Ummm, Jackalope, have another swig and look in the mirror when you’re saying that. Further that they do so much to give back to charity. That’s good because he’s also done a lot to steal from charity (Susan G Komen?). Let’s move on from that..

Somewhere in this mess Victoria Gotti is having lunch with Teresa… I think they were on Celebrity Apprentice together for one episode, so they must be BFFL, Right? Otherwise, Why? Why is she there? To talk to Teresa about the husband going away… If anyone is going to tell me that this woman was part of original production, I’m going to tell them they are full of it. I will apologize in advance for being so rude but this doesn’t even approach being eligible for the smell test. Is it just me or have all the blondes on this show left a trail of horse tears when they stole their tails all over New Jersey? Oh wait, I guess the one with the shrunken head lives in New York.. That makes it all the more odd, that she’s in New Jersey, on a Bravo show… Must be the mob connection. Did Tiny Manzo ever work for the Gotti crew?

What is the location for all the end of season fights on this show? Hmmm???? Poshe.. Kim D’s events.. Supposedly she’s opening a new shop (no she isn’t) and she has invited all the girls, including Penny.. You know, Penny owns a salon so she needs to be there. Back to the bald elephant in the room, only he isn’t. Penny is there though with that mop on top of her head. How come the women who spend all the money on these extensions, never take care of making sure it all blends. The absolute worse I ever saw was Adrienne Maloof.

First Jac confronts Penny about what the Greek has said about her son. I can’t say I blame her. Maybe he is autistic but I definitely believe it is her story line for being on the show and for her hubby to peddle his miracle murk. Anyway, Jac can’t get a straight answer from Medussa’s mouth. Well she can but which side of it should she listen to? As last week, the blonde Greek pins the blame for the information she and her husband spew on Teresa… This again? We already know this was re-edited so huge eye roll from me as once again, I call bullshit.

Next Teresa gets in on the act and I’m really hoping that she and Penny will come to blows so Teresa can snatch that weave off of her head. THAT would be television worth watching. If you’re going to show me a fight, at least make it real. Penny accuses Teresa of everything, including strippergate. At this point, I don’t give a shit who was behind that mess but the whole point is that for the last year, Teresa has wanted to take MeGo down. Here we go again. Need I remind you that we learned a couple weeks ago how MeGo convinced Bravo to give HER a paycheck. So cut your miss innocent BS act MeGo, we ain’t buying it. This is about where the episode ends, with previews of the bald elephant finally getting his camera time.

I still say this cheating rumor is Gorga generated. Paid for with promises of face time on the show. I don’t care what any of these people say, if they are There, they wanted to be there. Just that simple. If they are so against it, they didn’t have to sign releases. Without these rumors, the Gorgas would have been done on this show. BET THAT. It is no secret that Penny has wanted to be a housewife since the show started. We aren’t as stupid as this cast wants to think we are. The only thing worse than a liar, is a bad liar… I’m getting back to rant mode so I better cut this one short. See you next week when Crapfest 2013 FINALLY ends.

Comment shout out of the night… Just Wondering In JerseyΒ  – “My cat sat up and stared at the TV then shook her head.” (During MeGo’s caterwauling scene)

__________________________________________

Jill…..No not THAT Jill… I hope you don’t mind but I thought your Brownstone story was pretty cool so I’m reposting it here with the main NJ blog.. If you send me some pics, I’ll post them. — MTH

Jill says:

So THE BROWNSTONE…
We were very late for the cocktail hour due to transportation trouble-the hotel was supposed to provide shuttle service but they fell short so most of us were left waiting for a ride from hotel to venue-I got there just as the cocktail hour was ending.
When we arrived Kevin went to the restroom while I waited on the lobby which was huge and and welcoming. I didn’t know which area our cocktail hour was in (OMG THE PLACE IS SO BIG) so I was looking for someone to tell me where to go. I asked the bartender in the main bar and he was a total jerk as were the rest of the bartenders I encountered for the rest of the night. With no idea where to go and no one to help me I turned around and who do I see…AL MANZO-now you know I’m not a fan of the Manzo family but this guy was sooooo nice and soooo personable. I said β€œhello Al, I’m here for the Brady wedding and I’m looking for the cocktail hour” he replied” come this sweetheart -the cocktail hour is almost over but I’ll make sure you get a drink and let’s see if here is anything to eat”. After Kevin joined us we went outside and it was beautiful-I wish we were there for the whole cocktail hour b/c I heard the food was outstanding.
We went into the main ballroom for the reception but I made a quick stop in the ladies roomsβ€”it was GIGANTIC-and a bit outdated-not run down but old fashioned. No baskets with flip flops or Advil or first aid kits…( they did have a basket of flip flops right out side the reception room-American Eagle navy blue-all my nieces snagged a pair)
The bartenders in the reception room were rude and obnoxious-I hate that. Also they didn’t have Coors Light which just pisses me off…
Dinner was DELISH!!! Penne vodka cooked to perfection and filet mignon that was superb. I missed the cake (I think I was outside stalking/smoking) but they also had waffles and ice cream-delightful!!
While we were eating dinner I noticed someone going around to the tables-it was Tommy Manzo-he went to each guest and asked if they were ok and of they were enjoying themselves-I think I may have been the only person there who knew who he was!!!

About MelTheHound

Fuck Cancer
This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

283 Responses to Real Housewives of New Jersey – S5E17 – Snatch that blonde weave

1. Laineylainey says:

It’smonday.

Lainey lol
      So you have a case of the Mundays??

What a $hitfest last night. I’m too consumed in Emmy thoughts and Dexter Detox to think about NJ!

Jacq’s hair looks great I must say. All these bitche* need to cut about 6 inches of
      hair off.

• missusmc says:

Either cut their hair, or just remove their extensions. For many, it’s the same thing, (except Caroline. She needs help beyond anything I could suggest.)

I agree, I said it to someone on the blog last night. She needs an intervention

• missusmc says:

I feel really bad for Caroline in that respect, though. And my hair appears to be thinning as I get older, so by the time I’m her age, I will look like that. She’s a cautionary tale on how length is not always your friend (many members of RHONY are that way, too.)

I get it. I am hoping that my decades of crying over my hair is a gift from the gods and fate that in my older years I will understand and appreciate (the volume. )

I love when the HWs go short/ shorter; they look chic. Jacq looked great.
              Drugged or drunk but great !

I’ve always thought her to be quite beautiful.

She is Lainey, especially now that the ski slope is filled in/lessened πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒ

She looked SUPER puffy at the event last night, talking all up in JC Penny’s face. Like she just got injections the day before and they hadn’t settled.

• Laineylainey says:

I do.

Monday, Monday! Ok, I don’t watch this show, but I know a lot do. Thought you might enjoy this. I plan to watch the whole series, just have to find the time.

3. missusmc says:

And last nights episode proved why the majority of this blog agreed that Nicholas would not have been used on this TV show, in this venue. Bravo had no problem not showing him last season, which that tells me the decision to make him a storyline was all jacqueline. Everyone should know by now that bravo is slimy. That’s why you don’t show your vulnerable child on this show. Questions and criticism of the child was inevitable on this network. Once again, the only people I have empathy for regarding this series are the children.

• MelTheHound says:

Nicolas is the innocent in all this and he is the only one.. I never question the kid, ever.. I question the parents. Notice we NEVER see him without seeing some sort of ad placement for Miracle Murk aka BLK..

• missusmc says:

It’s really disgusting what they’ve done with that kid. And jacqueline has gained a huge following on Facebook and twitter. So many misdirected moms trying to be just like jacqueline. It’s all so gross. It just makes no sense to feature him. If season after season, you’re accusing everyone of lying and backstabbing, and there’s always someone being “set up,” why would you put ANY child on this program? Let alone a special needs child? I guess the desire for money and fame is too strong for some people.

What can we say – even Jenny McCarthy is on the View.
          Shrug shrug shrug

• missusmc says:

Jenny McCarthy never showed video of her child struggling, ever. When Jenny McCarthy is showing more restraint than you are, you’re living your life very wrong.

Well as on fashion police on Friday — she ain’t showing ANY restraint these days. Lol

haha. good point,she’s no shrinking violet, that Jenny.

I get what you meant missusmc — totally, I was just joking because Jenny got a lashing on FP Friday.

But I know what you meant

• missusmc says:

Oh, geez. No surprise about she fashion police criticism. Tacky women always get attention, and don’t care that its negative attention!

Remember last year, when Brandi wore her barely there dress? It was a pretty dress, but she admitted it wasn’t properly fitted. I thought for sure FPolice would skewer her. But I believe that because of the feud Brandi was having with Giuliana, Brandi didn’t even get a mention. What’s worse than getting panned by the fashion police? BEING IGNORED BY THE FASHION POLICE. At least, I imagine Brandi would rather have been discussed v. ignored. Just my usual speculating.

• MelTheHound says:

missusmc, I have been with you since day one on this particular issue. I have never believed that Nicolas is on the show for any other reason than a story for Jacqueline and ad placement for St Christopher. Both of them are disgusting..,. I happen to believe that in that case, The Greek is right about her. She is too stupid to see that though and now, she and her husband, have charges against them. I don’t pay any attention to her on FB and I don’t do Twitter so I don’t know what kind of following she has developed with her ‘platform’.. I hope said following wakes up though before they do further damage to their own kids.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

TheGeekGreek is an Ahole-famewhore, just like the rest I know, who is a jerk. Nicolas is not Jac’s storyline because he is her LIFE STORY!!! Like everything important or of interest that goes on in your life can be shown on the show… she chose to show her struggles w/ her child. Tre chose to talk about all her businesses but not JoeG’s criminal charges. But that’s her life story too but that story doesn’t serve as inspiration for others yet could be a cautionary tale. Tre wants that under the rug no matter how many times her castmates or BRAVO try to pull it out from under her. So storyline/lifestory is potato/potatoe or rudabaga/squash.

• missusmc says:

Part of what makes us eyeroll at the life story reasoning is Jacqueline didn’t show Nicholas in depth at all last year, during the diagnosis part. So why was that not a part of her life story that needed to be aired? The timing of everything is a little suspect. She just seems to be intertwining her child’s life with BLK water and generation rescue, which is an organization that says that children can be cured from autism. It just seems that she is taking advantage of the situation when she could be protecting the situation.

That’s quite sad Jac & Chris are using him to get more money from Bravo & for Blk. I don’t think its right to put autism w/Blk like Blk is some miracle that will help.

I noticed this season, and someone correct me if I’m wrong – that we haven’t seen as MUCH of adowwwwwable baby boys Manzo and ball of sunshine Lauren Manzoids too much. In the season overall.

This leads me to believe they have concurrently filmed this RIDICulous spinoff while filming this season of NJ – like we’ve seen with other spinoffs. Maybe to show how the Arby’s, or whatever this franchise they open up –gets all started up.
      Something is seriously off with Albie. Maybe it’s only when the cameras hit him? He’s very anxious, off in space, depressed, something.

And also my theory that the Don only stayed on this show thusfar to ensure her kids some financial security (albeit possibly ✳dear god please✳ temporarily) – via their own show.
      If Manzoid madness takes off (puke) then for SURE the Don is off RH’s.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
      Also — re: this WWH interview Andy has with a business suit-wearing Tre and Joe (ps I think Joe is on Lexapro or something this season) — on my guide next Sunday I see 90 minute finale of $hit and then a normal WWH with Teresa Caputo.
      No mention of this legal questionnaire WWH by Andy. So this is so that at the reunion legal things will not have been asked ?
      This reunion is going to be boRRRRRRRing.

• missusmc says:

Hasn’t it been with other cities that they look at two different people for a spin off before they make their final decision? Like, RHoBH was supposedly Kyle or Lisa and Lisa won? So, it’s pretty much safe to say we can thank Teresa’s legal problems for the Manzos winning the spin off?

Reaaaally? I thought it’s just bc of Andy’s undying and undeserved love for Caro (and Albie?)

• missusmc says:

That’s true, too. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part that Teresa would have had a spin off herself. I think it would have been a success.

No doubt
              But I guess Andy still calls the last shot and he hates Tre

• MelTheHound says:

He loves Teresa.. She has been a gold mine for this franchise and that is really all that matters to him…. It damn sure hasn’t been the rest of those asshats who have kept this show going.

Oh I’ve gotten the impression from others here on the blog too, and subtle ways he is when with her- that he doesn’t personally like her. For the show, yeah ok. It’s the bottom dollar.

• VV says:

Nobody comes before his gays and Money is important to him but secondary. Andy will side with the first one always, even if it means to sacrifice that the latter. He’s smart enough that he found a way to keep Tre despite the fact he despises her. Hence the birth of Crapfest. His way of delighting with her pain. IMO.

Chismosa we know Albie is dyslexic. I just think because of that he doesn’t have confidence in himself. His last yr of law school he struggled because of his dyslexia & he quite. Did he quite and then not seek assistance w/his disability? I have a feeling he has not seen anyone. If not I suspect he continues to struggle.
        And yes Caro just continued to help her kids.

• MelTheHound says:

Dyslexia can be fixed. The tools and the technology exist. If his mommy hasn’t sought them out for him or he hasn’t taken the initiative himself, then that’s his true problem. Momz needs to cut the cord, the apron string, and pop the nipple from his mouth.,

4. Bringing Faux’s blog link over here. I read the whole thing but she doesn’t really explain what she and Tree were arguing about. Long, long explanation of why she and Johnny showed up at the party. Never a mention of why Johnny became BFF (on twitter) with Bulldog and Anthony Arater, and why he tweeted crap about the cast all season. It’s all blame and deflection. Who really cares if Kathy and Richie begged her to come to the event. At that point the family had decided to confront these people together (remember that the meeting with Penny we saw last week took place before they made that decision).

Tree seems pissed at Penny – which makes me think Penny did try to blame Tree. Tree was there – she knows what was really said. I think Penny was trying to put the blame on anyone and everyone. She should look squarely at her husband.

• Amalfi says:

I am with you. Penny pulled something rotten (or she told the truth and has second thoughts after not being embraced into the fambly by Bravo).

I don’t care either way, but Penny is slimey.

• VV says:

“Yak Yak told Dum Dum’s sister that I implicated her on a whole bunch of stuff – big ole poopy stirring dancer cheating fibber.”

Teresa will believe “family” because that is the way she is. Mel must have pull some acting crap on her and I’m sure Joey was supporting whatever BS Mel was saying.

Penny says on her blog that editing made her sound like she was accusing Tre setting Mel up.

• Amalfi says:

Sorry, but why do we automatically believe Penny? I am sure Bravo edits, but she is overstating things. She lies. To some degree. Believing her unconditionally is as bad a move as believing Bravo unconditionally.

• VV says:

It makes sense to me. Every edit she indicated in her blog happened. There is Twitter too and that has been consistent with her statement from months prior to the show airing. Her consistency makes her believable to me more than Bravo for the most part.
          I think when Mego got involved with her and like the snake she is tried to manipulate things, things got foggy for a time.

• Amalfi says:

I buy it about 40% but she needs to own most of the crap she said. Not convinced.

• VV says:

What exactly are you talking about? What did she say?

• Amalfi says:

I don’t think we will agree. You dont believe anything you saw. I believe some (most) of it.

The thing with this particular blog and where if differs from the others is that in the other blog is in the other blog, there was an explanation for every statement made on the show..e,g, (what the real question was, or that the remark about text messages were in regards to Celebrity Apprentice.

This blog completely glazes over her remarks about Teresa being behind stripper gate or at least knowing that Melissa was going to get set up.

• VV says:

Even if Teresa knew that Melissa was being set up by Bravo ( I don’t know either). I would call it even for Meho not telling her that Bravo hired her.
                  It’s possible Bravo asked her not to say anything.
                  I never understood why a guy (bald guy) say Hi Melissa remember me was such a big deal to Mel.

we don’t

• gessiewtf says:

I don’t believe a word she says. About anything.

Hey Jeff-thanks for posting my little story!!!!

6. Amalfi says:

I will want to kill myself after saying this, but Ashlee looked good on WWHL last night.

*dies*
    #prettyontheoutside

• MelTheHound says:

Ashley is a pretty girl but she is Just like her mother.

• Amalfi says:

I am gonna agree with you, buddy.

• Amalfi says:

I wanted to ask Andy to ask Ashlee if she uses Milania Hair Care. Her hair was so shiny and pretty … and that cut is cute.

Where was Plainview Sue when I needed her? She would’ve done it!

• plainviewsue says:

xxxooo! Didn’t watch WWHL until later. Kelly Ripa looks like she is 12 years old. She & Guilliana Rancic have got to gain some weight. Guilliana was scary skinny on the red carpet. She looks anorexic. I’m sure she isn’t, but with all of her health problems, she looks sickly being so thin. Eat a burger!!!

7. chismosa says:

Oh sorry can someone explain is this the event that Jacq hits her stiletto at
    someone? Next week?? And Chris got involved ? Is there still legal stuff pending on that?? VV you’d know ….πŸ‘“πŸ‘“πŸ’»πŸ“πŸ“‚πŸ”¬

Which we of course shan’t see and will all be spliced and diced ?
    Just wondering when that event happened πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• Yes – Johnny is being held outside by production as the first part of the evening is filmed with Penny. When he is allowed in, the fight breaks out. I believe they are in court this Thursday for the case.

Is bravo or Siren part of the group being sued or sueing or whatever? They won’t hold them accountable right ? 😦

• VV says:

Exactly as NMD explained to you. However, I am not sure in which light the fight will be portrayed. Will Bravo show it for what it was or Will Bravo make up a story for why the fight broke? They (Bravo) control the Editing Gods.

• VV says:

The event took place March 30.

And Melissa’s birthday is march 21-23 – around there — so they were in AZ and I guess truly came back in time for this event.
          How odd that this all happened these past episodes in real time.
          Oh wait- Orlando. (“Orlando is that you???” From Ghost, my favorite line)
          Trip to Orlando. Hmmmm

Why do all the finales have to revolve around face-for-radio Kim D??? 😳
          Get over yourself Posche

• MelTheHound says:

I don’t think we’ll actually See the fight… The last 2 seasons have ended with the purpose of making Teresa look like an ass and I have zero faith this one will be any different.

This —–

Is why I say Andy hates Teresa. He must give final approval on Siren’s edit or “direction” of edit.

I agree with you, he does not love her. He loves the money and the ratings, but I do not think he loves Tre. She brings both…money and ratings,…girl’s got the midas touch; but Andy does not love her. He loves Bethenny, He loves Radzi. He loves Tamra. He loves Kyle AND Lisa. But he does not love Tre.

My opinion! My opinion!!! (I sound like you now, Chismy)

• missusmc says:

In order to love someone, you must respect that person. It’s 100% obvious andy does not respect Teresa. He deals with her because she is successful; therefore, he is successful. But there is no respect there, for sure.

• MelTheHound says:

When I see him question Kathy about her husband’s faggot comments, I will believe all of you.

I don’t understand your logic. What does Kathy have to do with whether or not Andy loves/respects Teresa Guidice. It’s Monday, I’ve only had one cup of coffee. I’m a little slower than usual, but I don’t understand what that has to do with the topic at hand. Are you saying he loves Kathie Wakile? if so, that still doesn’t negate what we’re saying, that Andy doesn’t like Teresa.

• MelTheHound says:

See above… His entire problem with Teresa has been Joe’s season one ‘gay slur’ during a dancing lesson,.

• shamrockblonde says:

I agree completely – he HATED that comment, and he will not forget it – Tre makes him money and that is what he respects – it is why he keeps her around – for the money – but for the slur, Tre gets nothing but bad edits, no defense and no chance of being seen in any other light than ignorant and evil – he does not care about her personally at all – only the money she puts in his pockets –

• VV says:

I think it has to do with Andy asking Teresa about it and Teresa not apologizing for her husband comments but more like telling Andy to ask him or something like that.
                Richie and Kathy know the game they started tweeting pro gay stuff almost immediately after that. When you add the Rosie factor, all is fine with Wakiles in Andy’s mind.

• MelTheHound says:

If he is too dumb to see through that transparency, then he really is an idiot. It isn’t Teresa’s fault that he doesn’t have the balls to confront a man but would rather go after a woman. Just like Cheetoh-dick (which is probably why They are in love).

• 2Stupid says:

What sucks the most about that is that I don’t think Juicy is homophobic, but I believe without a doubt Creepy is! If you watch Juicy and Rosie together he is perfectly accepting, Kathy and Ritchie try to parade her around just like Jac does with Nicolus.

I must say the Lisa and Kyle dynamic with Andy is fascinating to me.
              I’m so jealous you all have BH coming up. I miss NY!!!

I hope he likes Ramona. And Nene.

I’m still hoping some announcement would come out that NBC is moving him to the new Style channel men’s channel. (Changing today)
              That’d be so nice to have him away from Bravo.
              He’s not “bravoandy ” anymore

8. VV says:

CHISMO,
    These are all fictitious characters remember:

Yak Yak=Meho
    Dum Dum= Joey Marco
    Zippy D=Kim D
    Dastardly=Richie
    Snoozy=Kathy
    ChuggaBoom=Jac

• Amalfi says:

Hahaha Chuggaboom. I still like calling her Drunky.

VV god bless you my child !!!!

I’m copying it right now.
      Jacq’s is hysterical 🍷🍹🍸🍻

I think that was also Jill’s name at the Brownstone wedding. 🍻
      Heehee love you Jill πŸ’

Haha-it would have been y name if they had Coors Lights!!! Hard to a Chuggaboom when they don’t have my fave 🍺🍺🍺

Good morning everyone! THANK YOU MTH FOR THE RECAP!
    WINDOWS ARE OPEN!!!!! It is lovely outside this morning.
    I watched BE last night. Skipped the NJ crap. We all know it is fake.
    I was so happy to hear that Gretchen was fired from OC. She is so annoying. Of course that puts Slimy out of a job. Which is also good news.

10. Amalfi says:

Sorry so far off topic, but wtf Heidi Klum sings too in addition to being absolutely perfect in every other way? I hate her.

And wait.. Jordache jeans are back??? I need a minute….

I wonder what is going to happen with Penny and NJ when all the dust settles on this crapfest.

• Amalfi says:

I think all of NJ franchise is on hold until Teresa’s future is realized prison, no prison. The Manzo already jumped ship and hopefully wiil jump the shark with the pilot and then maybe float away forever.

I do not see this going on. Penny is a waste? Relevent as a hanger-on and will be forgotten just as quickly. Gross aging barbie doll.

It’s a new week and it’s BE-YOU-TI-FUL outside! Don’t ‘cha just love the fall? I surely do.

I only saw snippets of NJ last night; tried to watch the Emmys, but the picture and audio were way off. Watching the Emmys and the winners makes me realize just how much TV I don’t watch or even heard of. I always like seeing the old timers – Bob Newhart is a treasure.

Did I mention I now have CBS back? My husband was messing with the remote on Saturday and found it way up on channel 99; it should be channel 3. But nonetheless, I have it back! Too late for Big Brother, but just in time for Amazing Race. I wonder how long it’s been there?!?

I hope everyone has a great week. Looks like it’s going to be a winner!!!

Wow Husker you and I think Jill had issues with the audio as well for the Emmys.
      Very interesting.

You know where I heard odd audio? When the callers called in to Jacq on WWH and Kelly Ripa. There was a feedback

I think that the feedback comes from the callers trying to hear themselves on the TV when their phone calls make it to the air. Something to do with the sound delay that the show has to have to bleep out the bad language. Did you find Kelly irritating or is it just me? I don’t watch her morning show because I find her to be ditzy and really not very smart. She seems to need to be the center of attention.

13. Here’s an interesting article about fake on line reviews – and the perils thereof. Susan Saunders and others of her ilk better take note. πŸ˜‰
    Also:
    Many thanks to all those who’ve struggled mightily to sit through the several varieties of desperate housewives – and then manage to write write entertaining blog entries and comments!

Interesting !!

What i say about the “book” reviews is does it say an “amazon verified purchase”???
      And then why would I buy someone’s book in the first place and give a horrible review of someone (& maybe say something negative about said book-writer) if I wasnt a fan of that person ?
      For instance, the Melissa or Caroline books — why would someone who dislikes them buy their actual book ?? Makes no sense to me.

Got to be critical when reading these things
      πŸ”¬πŸ”¦πŸ’»πŸš¬πŸ“¦πŸ“™

Thanks for the link!

Do you know if Caroline’s book was a bestseller?

I don’t pay any mind to best seller status’s (stati?) anymore Lainey.

I just picked her name- not Tre’s because that was a cookbook

yeah, I remember you used to say how easy it is to write a bestseller, or that it wasn’t as difficult as it used to be, back when Tre’s cookbooks hit bestseller status. I maintained that it wasn’t THAT easy…but of course, I admist you know more about the publishing industry than I. So I was wondering if Caroline made it to bestseller status which would strengthen your opinion, that it’s no biggie Ziggy, to write a bestseller. Not quoting you, just what I remember. πŸ™‚

• lulu says:

Nope not with all those negative reviews.

Thks for that. Very interesting. If they could only go back three yrs. πŸ™‚

14. Just Wondering In Jersey says:

Thanks for the recap Mel. Great job as usual. As you mentioned, my cat awoke from a sound sleep when the caterwauling began. I couldn’t believe my eyes. She is always good for a laugh (the cat not Mego.)

15. VV says:

Jeff,
    I don’t think Victoria Gotti and Tre are friends. They are more like acquaintances. Tre has tweeted about her several times and there are pictures of them dining together ( not for Bravo filming).

Blah blah tweets about getting drunky

@BrandiGlanville: Gud am!Drama so early?let me set u all straight I over indulge on occasion especially on vaca’s wen depressed &missing boys-Im human- Bye

So she gets drunk b/c she misses her boys? Nice excuse…NOT!!!

17. plainviewsue says:

So I watched the Emmys live, and IMO, I thought it was terrible. How do you have an award show to honor shows and actors and not show any clips of the shows or performances??? I thought the actress who won for best supporting actress with the really short speech was hysterical. Was thrilled that Jeff Daniels won for Newsroom. Modern Family was an off season, so was surprised they won.

I thought they should of just stuck with the usual memorial rather than “showcasing” certain people who died. Expected to see clips of their work at least. It was way too controversial. Don’t fix if it ain’t broken.

Watched RHONJ afterwards. Again, you have the sweet happy filming of Tre & Jacq together again. Once I saw that Bravo didn’t air the actual footage of Melissa’s ghastly singing, I was okay, they are still protecting her. Bull crap on that. Kathy & Richie once again prove they provide nothing to this show. Was Caroline on? Can’t recall. Something about her children’s restaurant. I read on twitter that MeGo & Joe were there at the opening, but they couldn’t show them, cos according to the script they needed to show they were in Orlando.

As for Penny & all, no comment. I don’t know what to believe. Frankly, I don’t care anymore. Will never think that Teresa set this up. But could she of told her good friend Kim D things about Melissa that she hated and was upset about? Yeah, she could of. Who cares? Melissa, Joey, Kathy & Dick did so much worse.

Cannot believe Teresa & Joe filmed a special WWHL with Andy. How could their lawyers allow this? Can they answer anything more than no comment? And Andy asking if they go away, would they allow those model parents Mel & Joe to raise the kids????? How does he ask this?

It’s almost over…………………………….Bring on BH. I hope this is the last season of NJ.

How does he ask this?

Because some asshole at Bravo told him he was a talk show host and he believes it.

• Rebecca says:

Emmy watching = unhappy. Game of Thrones was shut out? Seriously? Claire Danes does nothing but cry onscreen (and he-he she’s an ugly crier) but Daensrys Stormborn Targaryan gets nothing? WTF? WHERE ARE HER DRAGONS? She needs to roast the voters.

18. plainviewsue says:

One more thing. Radar On line (which normally I never believe) has an article showing an actual RHONJ contract for someone that is not a regular on the show i.e. Jan, Penny, etc. It is considered a volunteer position! You get paid nothing. You agree to allowing them to edit, manipulate, and change the storyline at their will. You cannot sue. Bravo basically owns your soul. If you try to say anything about it, you will be sued for $50,000. If someone can post the article, that would be great.

19. VV says:

I’m waiting for Kim D’s blog. She’s been blogging about the show. Did anybody noticed the smirk on her face when Penny and Tre were “talking”? She was salivating it.

If she’s at the goddamed reunion AGAIN ……

I’m going to flip like I will when Luann’s boots inevitably make their first entrance this year. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯😑😑😑😑

• cusi77 says:

She was! And then she was as well salivating when in her “Boutique” she was inviting “Lucy and Ethel” to her huge event!!!! They were expecting to attend Kate and William, but they declined in the last minute because they could not find Baby sitter for the Royal Baby!

20. cusi77 says:

Good Morning Everyone!

Thanks MelTheHound for another big bullet you took for the Blog! Just ONE Episode more!!! YAY! You have kept your word and I thank you for that!

Thanks NMD! I loved the FauxBlog! DumDum;s Sister is not who she blamed, I am still thinking is Bravo Production paying Zippy D to stir the pot. I tend to believe Penelope more than what we are shown in last night Episode… This woman is most likely she was promised to be a FHOG and now she is pissed! Someone said that they were filming the confrontation for four hours… I know nothing about technology but the Editors had a lot of voice to play around to whom said what.

Happy first day of Fall!!!!

• MelTheHound says:

Yep… Just one more to go and then the crapfest reunions..

Re the edits and what people say, if I cared enough to do it, and with pretty simple editing software, I could take video of you (or anyone else) and put words they never have or would speak, in their mouths.

• VV says:

That is what Im thinking too Sra. Cusi.

21. VV says:

@FauxRealityE: “I taught special education & have done a lot of charity work for autism” became “I taught autism” #FabricatingByBravo @PDKhair @Andy #RHONJ

Original Message:

• missusmc says:

That makes much more sense! No one is dumb enough to think the aired quote is good English, even for this crowd.

I went back and watched the clip and it doesn’t looked like it was edited.
        They had the camera right on her face and the words “I taught autism” came out and there didn’t seem to be any jumps in the film.

I am sure she meant that she taught SN children and does dsome charity work but that isn’t what came out. Penny still doesn’t look very comfortable or natural on camera not to mention, she probably started to sense that something was up and that now SHE was going to be a target; so she had a “Teresa-ism”.

• missusmc says:

Yeah, after watching it again, I agree. Not edited. Wonder, though, if after she said taught autism, maybe she corrected herself and said a coherent sentence afterwards?

She might have.. But she should have just owned that she had a brain fart and corrected herself.

• VV says:

I think that happened too. I don’t think Penny had spoken about it. It was Faux that tweeted above. Hopefully Penny will do a breakdown of the scene like she did before and it will be more clear.
              She was a Special Ed teacher for several years so, she should know just like Jac Laurita should know if Penny corrected herself.

• cusi77 says:

Penny looked scared when she was talking to Jacqueline… I think that you are right Missusmc, she might corrected herself afterwards.

22. And yet, Penny signed the contract. I guess she didn’t know just how much they were going to manipulate her. She thought it would be possible to finally tell the truth about Meho’s cheating?

Let Penny’s experience be a lesson for anyone before they sign a “reality” show contract. It clearly states that they can do anything they want with the footage – dice & slice it – and not only can you not talk about it, buy you will be sued as well if you do. What will Bravo do about Faux’s Penelope Pitstop blogs? They are diverting, but you have to wonder “why does Penny even care about these people?” Because she was dying to be on the show. Penny is now flaming mad because instead of looking good on the show, she is now a scapegoat & looks ridiculous to boot. Again, I have to question Penny’s character. Who really cares about Meho & what she did or does. I don’t. Someone who decides to go on a reality show to throw dirt on anyone is not a good person. Which is why I don’t like Mego & Slowjo!

Perhaps some of the blowback from all this is affecting Penny & JTG’s businesses. Again, they didn’t think about that? From what I’ve seen on twitter, Penny & JTG are disgusting.

RHONJ is disgusting. So is Mandy. So is Bravo.

I’ve had a change of heart with T. However, she has been on this crapfest for years now. She is still doing the show. Why? Apparently, she likes the $ and the spotlight. IMO she is fully aware of what is going on and does the job needed for the show, just like the good employee she claims to be.

Here’s the deal. The show has to have drama, a villain (or 2) and some kind of plot or people will go to sleep watching it. To attract the viewers, they suck us into these fake story lines. So Teresa gets blamed for everything. But she is the most famous housewife & gets to peddle her books & products because of the show. People support her even more because they feel sorry for her! She is in on it and agrees to get dumped on like this because why? Money and fame and boy does she need the $.

• MelTheHound says:

No denying any of it, Bluesky πŸ™‚

• Fame Whorgas & Faux Reality spilled all their beans, in case we had any doubts about Bravo & their fake reality shows. Bravo disgusts me. There are so many better shows to tune into – who needs Bravo. πŸ˜‰

And here is the thing, after the strippergate…and Penny pretty much ending up cutting room floor, JTG only saying Hello to Teresa on film…they still decided to take another bite of the apple.

• VV says:

Tre is in a contract. She can’t get out. Yes, she signed it must not have read the small print.

• cusi77 says:

Yes Teresa has been in RHONJ since season one… I remember after Season one started someone posted links to a Franklin Lakes Newspaper where some info was released while filming… Some of the employees of The Brownstone were defending the Manzos’

The thing is that Teresa never showed her house on that First Season, they were building their Castle. She was cute and funny for the Manzo’s sisters and Jax. She flipped the table in the last dinner after having her boobs surgery: She was not the brightest but she was “Happy wife, Happy life”. She didn’t know she sold her life to the devil.

Season 2 She moved to the castle, had Audriana and following month they filed for bankruptcy( 10/2011)… they needed the $ that they “forgot” to mention in the petition and the release of her first cook book. Season 3 and 4 filmed back to back with her family in (Thanks to Danielle we know now 100% that MelGo went behind T to Danielle to help her in)
        My point is:

Fame and money had been a good motivator for the Giudices to be there. Most of the time they have been broke. Being Teresa on the show helped her sell since children’s clothes, hair adornments, cooks books… Now she has hair care products and Italian food products made in Italy. She is in her way out of financial disaster, when another “forgotten” issue strikes: 39 counts and prison time for both of them.

If any of us were in her t-shirt , wouldn’t you stick to Bravo the maximum you can? I sure will!!! Four kids is a good motivator for being blamed for everything, etc. And not spilling the beans at all EVER. JMHO.

• All true Cusi, but why did T do the show in the first place? The original contract she signed also stated that Bravo/Sirens owns all the footage, and can do whatever they like with it. That she can’t ever discuss how the show was done or what’s real or not – ever. She signed away her soul willingly for what she hoped would be fame & maybe business opportunities. Who does that? People who are narcissists at heart. Plus these people were in deep before they ever got on the show. But they thought they would never be caught. Now she has to keep filming to make $.

I do have lots of sympathy for the Giudices, because their kids are going to suffer from all their mistakes. Especially if they go to jail – how awful for those kids. Teresa is making $ and I’m glad she is. I hope she makes enough to pay all her fines, debts, lawyers and ends up more successful than Mandy! Now that would be justice.

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you’re having a great Monday. I just got home from taking my mom to have a colonoscopy. This morning would be the day I have a migraine. Ughhhh. I sat in the waiting room w/my sunglasses on & I got sick in the restroom. 😦 Why do some people in waiting rooms have to talk so loud? I had to listen to a baby running around & a baby making baby sounds but they were quieter than this lady talking. I was so glad when her husband was called back so she would not be
    talking anymore. I’m starting to feel a little better. Eating soup to calm my stomach.
    Well enough about me. I hope you enjoyed the Emmy’s. I watched until 10. I can’t sit thru awards shows too much anymore. It was a fun Emmy’s. Dianne Carroll was gorgeous & funny saying she hasn’t seen so many good looking men at an Emmy’s. “I don’t know where you all came from” she said. Julia Louis Dreyfuss accepting her award w/her co-star w/her onstage holding her purse and telling her what to say was so so funny. And NPH and his “Host Syndrome”, check into the Ryan Seacrest Center for Host Addiction, whatever they called it was soooo funny.

• MelTheHound says:

I wonder why people in waiting rooms have to talk at all..

As for these awards shows. I never pay them any mind… May be just me but I couldn’t care less about watching these people slap themselves on the back for being overpaid in the name of entertainment.

I get you MTH. But I don’t care if people talk. Just not loudly. Even if I didn’t have a migraine it was too loud & having a migraine it was just amplified. When I went into the recovery room w/my mom the lady came back to see her husband & I pointed her out to my mom. What did the lady do back w/her husband? Talk loud again. Her husband isn’t hard of hearing so I don’t know what her problem is. I was just glad to get out of earshot.

• Oh you poor thing!! I fought a migraine all day yesterday!! UGH!!! Hope you are feeling better!!

• lulu says:

So sorry Powell I hope your feeling better!!! Sometimes if you ask the receptionist to find you a quiet waiting room they will. That’s what I typically do if its a long wait.

Powell I have taken my parents like you did today.
      I sometimes leave and go wait in the car and then the nurse can call your cell phone. I cannot be in a waiting room with noise, bacteria, and loud TVs.

I’m with you

24. I’m jumping in to quickly say THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES.
    I’m off to eat a DQ Dilly Bar with my co workers to celebrate the 2 September birthdays.
    I’ll be back!!!!!

Have fun. DQ. I haven’t had any in yrs. Everytime I see the commercial I want some.

I like a Buster Bar myself!

• HAPPY BIRTH DAY DESIGNER NAILS DIANA….
        YUMS … dilly bars.. may need to stop at DQ when I go to the grocery store…..
        soooo…. what was wrong with tre’s right eye last night ?????? and that whole GOTTI THING.. well that stunk to high heaven for sure…. and last but not least… why does assclown spaz JG have to go everywhere with ME GO… does he not have like a regular job.. doing something ???? and ME GO using the F word in front of the kid.. SUCH A CLASS ACT ..THAT ONE… mindless entertainment for sure..

well cause I am bored to death and it’s raining AGAIN… I turned on B’s show at 3… OMG.. teefers wakile was on ..with Lance Bass and some other dude…. but I just couldn’t take it… B is the WORSE talk show hostess…. i’d rather watch JER.. RI.. JER…RI… JER.. RI…

hugs and peace
        diva

• hey there Diva! Watched B’s show today. She’s getting a little bit better, lol. What was truly revolting was they were discussing sex, and Rich’s wife Kathy was in the audience. So Rich makes a comment about his lovemaking skills, and says “right Kathy?” and the camera shows Kathy with their daughter at her side. Maybe I’m old fashioned, but who discusses their sex life, in front of their daughter, on TV??? He is such a piece of trash. The penis comment on last night’s show about his son’s penis being 2 inches longer because now he has a jeep……yuck. Count me out B, sorry but your show did not appeal to me.

Bethenny’s show didn’t appeal to me either…and that was before Richie and his nasty personality made an appearance.

Happy Birthday xo

25. MelTheHound says:

I am surprised no one has offered up these tweets that the Lurkitas say they saw in the Greek camp… Could it be that they never existed anywhere but in Jac’s head?

• lulu says:

No no they did exist! You see in order to add another layer of relevance to their “storyline.”. That in itself always bugged me. If its “reality” why would they need one?????
      Notice the untuned version of meho disappeared??? I smell a give you x amount to take it down.

btw your in the home stretch!!!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!

• VV says:

That was my question last night. Where are the tweets? Somebody must have taken screen shots? I vaguely recall when this happened and didn’t think it was true because of the same thing. Sure he can delete but somebody could have take a screen shot too.

26. I know what Penny was saying but it reminded me of
    “I teach good English.”

• Does anyone have a rough time frame of these tweets from the grk ??? I have my research page open …need dates or approx. time

thanks
      hugs and peace
      diva

• I stay away from Twitter, it brings out my Mean Girl side and it is not pretty!!

• VV says:

I think it’s safe to go back to prior the event early this year. JAN FEB MARCH.
        I don’t know why I think it goes back to fall last year but maybe not. I’ll see what I can do to help your red folder.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

VV… thanks.. let me go look and see what I can find..
          I’LL BE BACK…..

hugs and peace
          diva

• VV says:

Go to famewhorgas they have a screen shot of a tweet by JTG about: Never spoken bad about any child or your child. It is dated Sept 2012.

OT (kinda). Have any of you been to http://www.justaskjenn.net. ? It is a great blog. She a little obsessed with LeAnne and Eddie but she has some really great “blind items” on them. She also are good writer.
    The blog is also laced with “Blind Items” from other HW connected people. Today’s was about the firing of Gretchen and Alexis.
    Emmy blind item was Jane Lynch and Kelsey Grammer. Good read. Check it out.

LOL at “Snatch that Blonde Weave” which couldn’t have been the show title…hiliarious, I get where you derive that from and “….left a trail of horse tears….” Thanks, MTH. Just one more!!! πŸ˜€

If someone has already posted, this, my bad. But it made me giggle. Baby should go look up LuMAnn, she is single now.

30. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Great blogs…Always! I must say this season more than any of RHONJ has been divisive. Because of the Autism inclusion this season, so many have commented on Jac and Chris using their son to line their pockets that it went beyond insulting. As a parent of an Autistic teen it really bothered me when I read some comments from ‘lay’ people and even those of family members w/Autism. When you have a child w/ special needs it is your life story. Therefore when it is said that Jac shouldn’t “USE” Nicolas as a storyline i’m like WTF?!

Caroline’s crusty ass uses her kids to justify her existence and they’re damn near 30. Tre was seen as the stage mother S1 and is always taking her kids to karate, soccer etc. and they’ve furthered her ‘MeGo is the devil’ plot along and all is good. Kat & Rich have their dull kids w/ minimal teen angst going on and MeGo’s kids are background filers in between trips. If Nic is being used so is every last kid and if the outrage isn’t there for the others why so vocal about Jac? I can only think it is because it makes some uncomfortable to see the child struggle and they don’t want to feel sympathy for someone they detest. i.e. Jac.

When I saw the lay of the land I took off as BigBrother had conveniently started and was able to avoid getting into useless debates. However, I thought that ‘storyline’ issue had been put to rest and I came back for the Penny/MeGo/Tre/Jac showdown. What I understood is that the Fester looking JTGeek said was that the Lauritas were faking the diagnosis. That’s really bad and he’s a fooking idiot! I hope they beat the snot out of him because he deserves it. You can talk about all those old whores and their whore-ish ways but don’t talk about an innocent kid who is not a spoiled brat acting out for the cameras.

These are my feelings and don’t expect to debate their validity. I just wanted to post this because I want to feel comfortable here as I consider this blog homebase. Love you. Mostly. LOL πŸ˜‰

• missusmc says:

Hey there. I certainly am not going to debate your feelings, nor would I expect to change your mind. I want to make clear, however, that I am not against Nicholas being on camera because I am uncomfortable with seeing a child struggle, nor is it because I don’t like jacqueline. I’ve made it perfectly clear that I consider this a dignity issue and an inappropriate platform for anything of substance. It does hurt my feelings to have my opinion devalued and dismissed time and time again (by others, not just you) because I must not like jacqueline. There is room in this Lynnfam community for more than one (or a hundred) opinion, and there is room in the special needs community for multiple opinions. I can only speak for myself when I say that I welcome autism to be portrayed in an honest, respectful light on TV; however, I don’t see respect or dignity on Nicholas’ behalf. I see a circus surrounding a vulnerable child. Jacqueline is irrelevant to me. I just care about Nicholas in this situation.

I agree with you 100% missusmc and would like to add that I don’t feel that any child, typical or special needs should really be on reality tv.

Not to mention that Jac and Chris have both used ‘autism’ as a platform to sell black water and I find that sort of profiteering not only repugnant, it’s exploitative .

And again, there are/were countless ways for the subject of Jac and Chris parenting a child with autism that could have been addressed without featuring Nic on the show.

• Sasha says:

Amber I fully agree with what you are saying about Nic being filmed. I don’t see him as her storyline.

I decided not to let myself get caught in the middle of another useless debate on the subject. Sometimes it’s easier to read and not comment.

• Laineylainey says:

Not commenting while commenting. smooove.

I, as well, agree with Amber and with Sasha, especially the part about sometimes it’s easier to read and not comment. For the most part, I feel in the minority here especially when it comes to RHNJ. I like Caroline, don’t mind Jacqueline, think Kathy’s a nice person and Teresa and Melissa can both go away.

But having said that, I totally enjoy reading everyone’s varied opinions, even the ones I don’t agree with. This blog gives us a chance to opine, but if in disagreement, hopefully we can all be respectful when stating our feelings.

Best to all of you and let’s all have a great day!

You too, HH!! Have a great one!! I doubt if it’s only 2 or 3 people who at times think it’s best not to comment on a certain thread. As “prolific” as I am (big mouth, know-it-all, opinionated) I pass up the chance to add my two cents every now and again. I don’t point out the fact that I’m choosing not to comment when I do that, because that in and of itself is a comment!! haha!! Reminds me of when my son was in high school and I wanted him to “join” something (you know, cause I wanted him to fit in) and he would tell me “I have joined someething!!” me (all happy) “Oh really, what group did you join?” him: “The NON-JOINERS!!! See, I’m part of a group now!” (smart ass) So if ever I don’t see you or you don’t see me commenting, we’ll just know…. πŸ™‚

Oh wait, one more thing. Have you (all) ever started a well-intentioned thread and it turned ugly really fast?? Sometimes I want to say, “don’t add to this thread if you’re gonna be fugly”…but of course, freedom of speech and all that rears its beautiful head and I don’t say that.

Oh and I am one of the posters here who does not hate Brandi. Should I keep saying, “I’m in the minority! I’m in the minority!” nahhhhhh. What difference does it make, right? Oops, I should have stopped this two paragraphs ago. Thanks for getting my “thinking” and “writing juices” flowing.

And now,…I must turn my brain off and enter data. Like. A. Robot.

Lainey – that’s a lot of words and I loved reading all of them! I do have a bit of a habit of saying the minority thing when stating a particular point of view, but I think that’s my little way of putting up a shield so as not to get hurt when the opposing replies come back. Just a bit of protection, so to speak. Like I said above, I read all opinions and I try to treat all of them with respect if I agree or not. That’s all! I wish the ladies on these shows would show as much respect to each other as we do here. What a wonderful world that would be . . . but would we still watch? That’s the question.

Well, thanks HH…for reading alla my words. LOL!! πŸ™‚ Oh,…would we watch? maybe….? We’ve never had reality choices where people were sweet to each other…well, there’s the Little Couple. They’re sweet. I’ve watched it, but admittedly, I don’t watch it on the regular. The Duck Dynasty is doing well!!

Fear God, hunt ducks . . . words to live by! The Little Couple is just too cute for words. I’m hoping the reality TV curse doesn’t strike them!

• Laineylainey says:

Good point(s), boo!

Teresa and Caroline’s blogs are up. I’m a little surprised that Bravo is letting Caroline have it
    due to their spin off.

The Emmy broadcast was insyc the entire show here, so it must have not been actually broadcast out of sync…weird. I agree with PVS; why didn’t they show clips of the nominees? CRAZY. You can not do memorial stuff like that, brings down the whole show, God that was sad when Edie Falco did her part….well all of them were. But it’s NOT FAIR to single out people – and If the Emmy show must do so, might as well do it only for Emmy award winners – or something that levels the paying field.

Merrit Weaver (supporting actress – Nurse Jackie) was hands down my favorite speech of all times!!! LOL! She said “Thank you very much” looked to the left and back and “thank you very much” slight pause and leaned into the mic and whispers “I have to go” and exited stage. Hilarious! Has anyone hear of her being interviewed? My take is that was not planned and a reaction to her being overwhelmed by all those eyes on her…she never really looked but one second into the crowd. I loved her on Nurse Jackie (that is past tense because I don’t have Showtime anymore.) Loved Dexter too and could not watch final season – I hear the series end sucked!

rwhelmed that she you do single out people it should be people who scored Emmy Awards at least.

TT…Merrit’s speech will go down as one of the best EVER!! They interviewed her
      right afterwards and she said she needs to get her purse as her Klonopin were in there!
      Hysterical.

LOL! I know a lot of people wouldn’t know who she is, but I knew you were a Nurse Jackie fan! Now, you wouldn’t have to be a fan to appreciate a short speech on these shows! And it was the first clip I saw on two news programs this morning, so this is good, maybe people will know who she is now, lol!

Sorry for that last part ^^^ I could not see my cursor and had to bail and posted.

So what became of Blah Blah. She gets last minute chance to go to the Emmys – while she is in NY and I presume flew back immediately and Kyle tweets that she will be on hand to help her pick out a dress at her store. Then Yo is telling Blah Blah to come to her house and pick out a dress. This is all so lame, but then of course, it’s Blah Blah Brandi, so everything has to be an emergency right?! And another Blah Blah Bullshit moment was that tweet threatening to have screen shots of DM’s and she hastags “reunion”. WTH would you threaten to show up with this at a reunion that’s maybe months from filming. She is so ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous, I saw the 2 new BH women were interviewed on E! News. I think this was broadcast on Saturday and one said it wasn’t what she expected, it was kind of like going back to sorority days….then Carlton said “no it’s more like Jr. or High School!” Safe to say they are not so thrilled with how their new job played out. My guess is the immaturity is now a shared item between the Dick Sisters and BBB. Bets are on BBB exceeded the sisters.

So if she really went to the Emmys – wouldn’t she tweet a pic?!

She did tweet a pic-of her ticket. She wasn’t invited to the EMMYS by the network or whoever invites people to the Emmys-she was the guest of her friend

Yes, she didn’t tweet from her seat a pic, only a pic of the ticket, and she made sure to cover up the row and seat. She was there, and I am sure was in what we call the “cheap seats” way back in the rafters.

• Laineylainey says:

I WOULD

Exactly! Saying she did not go – just pointing out how she focuses on stupid sh*t and not interesting things. Surely there were photos taken…just sayin I WOULD have pics!

34. Just going to say if you watch Dexter finale online shut it off at the time mark of 51:57 and it is EPIC!!
    That is all.

Pindy what do you mean by that ????? I don’t get it !!!

Thank you! It was not online last I checked, so I assumed I could not see it. Darn and now I read all about it 😦

I guess Chismosa didn’t watch yet?!!!! I think Princess is saying you will enjoy it better if you don’t see the last 10 minutes. That is all.

• California35 says:

I understand what you are saying now πŸ˜›
      Well, in defense to the Dexter writers and all involved – i don’t think ANY ending would have satisfied me because i was NOT ready for Dexter to end. PERIOD 😦 😦 sniff sniff

35. NJBev says:

the best thing to come out of this episode is the Impala
    and Pinto story. lol