Real Housewives of New Jersey, Be Careful what you Sign up For

Real Housewives of New Jersey – Be careful what you sign up for by NMD

RadarOnline has published the “volunteer” contract for Real Housewives of New Jersey. You can read the entire thing here.  In exchange for getting your face splashed on national TV, you give them the rights to “edit, delete, dub, and fictionalize, the Footage and Materials ….”  (end of paragraph one).  The show also gets the rights to any material (photos, emails, blogs, etc) about the show – at any time – without limitation.

Johnny and Penny can cry foul, but they signed up for this.

Every show needs a villain. It appears that the story line this year was Teresa making up with Joey and Melissa.  I wonder if the edit was supposed to be the group uniting against Penny and Johnny and all their gossip and veiled innuendos.  I’ve followed Johnny on twitter since last fall, and he’s been stirring it up. He becomes buddies with anyone with information about Melissa.  He’s not innocent in any of this.  He’d be the clear choice as the villain.

Did they lure him to the event so that they could confront him and have a united front?  We’ll never know because between little Joey’s rage and Jaqueline’s emotional instability, things got out of hand.  All season Teresa was seen telling Joey that he promised NO VIOLENCE to his parents.  There is a reason for this.  He obviously gets out of control and they were worried.

Now it’s up to the courts.  For those of you wondering, the trial is set to start Thursday according to wetpaint – and the charges have been downgraded to misdemeanors.

One final thought.  Who’s the biggest shit stirrer of them all – Richie Wakile if we’re to believe Penny’s faux blog.  Rich and Kathy were the ones that convinced Penny and Johnny to show up that night  – promising a happy ending to all the drama.

__________________________________

Happy Birthday Shadowsnomore

_______________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

296 Responses to Real Housewives of New Jersey, Be Careful what you Sign up For

Good morning everyone. It was cool this morning. I hope it warms up. Ugh. There was so much on last night that I will have to catch Miami this weekend. I did see the cab driver incident. Oh boy. Alexia better handle Peter.
    You have a great day.

Hi Powelly! Hi everyone! It was disappointing to see Alexia lying to the police officer, claiming that the cab driver was making things up. But, I know not, what she feels like…having him behave violently, possibly damaging someone else’s property and it was all caught on camera. She knew he was so in the wrong. But when the cops showed up, she went into protective mom mode and threw her weight around “I’m the “owner and editor” blah, blah, blah…and lied to the cop when millions of people saw what really happened. I wonder how the cop feels about it now. Probably doesn’t care, huh? I wonder what she thought when she saw herself lying on camera. Probably doesn’t care, huh?

We’ll have to hope she addresses that in her weekly blog. I was impressed there was a voice over in the show where Alexia admited she has protected him too much and hurt him….and she’s still doing it, so if anything I hope Alexia will learn something about her behavior from this episode. I’m not even going to get into what Peter needs….

Alexia will answer that at the reunion. Wrong, wrong, nothing but wrong. Watch she will blame it on Frankie’s illness. That blame game has to stop.

I took it that she was saying “we’re here from this magazine shooting a shot ……” Explaining to the cop wtf they were doing there in the 1st place.

Her son I guess, will have to hit rock bottom. Why can’t his father talk any sense into him. I think this kid wants to go to jail to be hip like his dad.

Happy Birthday Shadowsnomore.

3. Kat From Ohio says:

i’ve been watching sleepy hollow on fox and it’s been pretty good, if you like shows like grimm

Happy Birthday, Shadowsnomore! Hope you have a great day.

I DVR’d The Blacklist last night. Just watched it. Really good. Hope it stays that way.

Could you give me a quick synopsis of the show? Not sure what it’s about. Thanks!

Sorry, I just came back on the blog! It’s kind of complicated, but James Spader is a career criminal who turns himself into the FBI and is trying to make deals with them. He is telling them about other really really bad guys and how they can get them. He only wants to deal with one agent, Elizabeth, who has just completed her FBI profiling class. I don’t want to describe the episode for those who haven’t watched it, but it was very well done. I hope the following episodes are as good.

Oh Good! I love James Spader. I got the show recorded and going to try to watch today sometime. I’m at work, rofl, so its lunch and Spader, yum yum!

• Buttercream says:

What did you think when Lizzy opened the box she found in the floor boards?

Happy Birthday Shadowsnomore!

I still have to catch it on demand or repeated. I LIVE for James spader in the 80’s …… Yum!!!!
      But that bland girl they cast. Snoooooooooooze.
      I hope she can measure up to him.

Glad it was good …
      Too many shows. Kill me

Message for Rabble Rouser – It’s Bad Luck to kill a cricket. They bring you good luck! Or so I’ve always been told.

HI BB, I read that too..they are suppose be bring you money or some other expected joy like a baby. Right now, I would be happy just to find my missing knife. lol

But the crickets are SO loud…and I am a light sleeper so it’s going to drive me around the bend.

• Didn’t you read The Cricket In Times Square??? It was one of my fav books as a child!!!!

No, is it good?
          I grew up in Canada where they had us reading some pretty dark stuff as a kid.
          There was a book called “I heard the owl call my name”..which sounds cute..but it was about dying priests and Native Indian prostitutes dying of heroin addictions,

That’s just LOVELY !!!!
            Hahahaha
            And in Canada ! I’m shocked.

• Oh geeze!! It is one of my favs, along with Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and James and The Giant Peach, books only, lol! My mom took me to the library every week and I continued that tradition with my kids!

Well then, I have good luck for life. Too many get in my house during mating season and I capture and remove. I totally understand going BSC over it.

And RabbleRouser, about the missing knife. Now, I don’t have kids to leave any suspicion there (or fright!) but the deepest darkest mysteries were resolved by going through the trash. Of course, it has to be a recent discovery that something is missing for that to help and some items are not worth going through the trash, but I have to resolve the mystery. Apparently in a multi-tasking mode along with a very hurried kitchen clean up can get something tossed I never would imagine. So that’s a thought…and probably what happened to Lainey’s peeler…it went by way of the peelings.

I have been known to find a utensil or two in the trash! lol.

Hi TT, I don’t think it was a little ones, Reese likes to put the soap in the dishwasher and sometimes turn it on but other wise they aren’t really interested in what is inside. ..But if was a credit card or id or my phone that was missing …they would be my prime suspects lol

I also thought that maybe it was in the trash and I did try to look, but there was so much crap in there with wetish garbage, I didn’t really look very hard because I was so grossed out.

I think I will give it a few days anfd hope that it turns up…otherwise I will see if we can order a replacement.

PS, How do you catch the crickets?

Laughing at what makes the kiddos prime suspects….smart kids 😉 Catch them by hand. It is creepy though feeling them poke your hand. I also get geckos in the house occasionally and capture them the same way, take them to the porch…I love geckos. Problem with the crickets is sometimes you can’t get in places they are too see them and then you bring out the earplugs! Grrrr. Oh, you can also utilize vacuum cleaner, long hose attachment, if for instance you can hear them, but not see behind a piece of furniture. I promise you will not be plagued by bad luck if they die.

• Yep, you catch them by hand, lol!

Thanks TT

I don’t I could get them by hand..they don’t seem to be out in the open but hidden..but maybe the vacuum hose would be more apt than me to get around small cracks and corners.

I don’t think I am worried about ‘bad luck;. Heck my family motto is
            If it wasn’t for bad luck, I would have no luck at all.

I am actually stressing right now that I forgot to play my megamillions numbers with the jackpot being so high.

• designernailsdiana says:

Oh I have to reply to this. I couldn’t figure out why I was missing some of my really nice knives. I figured out that my ex husband was handing the apple core with the knife stuck in it and asking my son to throw it in the garbage not realizing that he would throw all of it in the garbage. I was down three knives by the time we figured it out. Always suspect the kids first!

Oh yeah. Then tell them to stay out of my basement and they will have good luck. 😉

I LOVE superstitions!!

I scream when I see anyone on a show or anywhere put shoes on a table. It’s bad luck.

Wow just Wow about this contract. I saw a link for that in a tweet last night and went to sleep reading the first paragraph, ha. So you have to be a complete famewhore or trusting/naive individual to sign off on this. Basically, you sign away all and any rights. You have no right to maintain your reputation, the truth and your integrity as a person. Wow, I don’t know about youse guys my integrity is everything.

So if this is what a volunteer who appears on RHONJ signs – would you think that what the housewives themselves sign is remotely similar? I would! And this, my friends is why an attorney can shut down a blog. This is why there is not a 20\20 or some news program to expose this fictionalized style of “reality TV” that ruins people’s lives. Because people signed a document handing over all rights.

Well said Tarts !

I WONDER if anyone can do an exposé. Like Nightline (which I love) or Diane Sawyer or CNN

Not anything on NBC of course. Haha

I think I’m the only one who does believe Teresa is responsible here! But I still love her! LOL.

The editing didn’t seem all that bad to me-my personal thought is that Jacaloon actually hit the nail in the head. Teresa got into something that she couldn’t get out of.

I don’t think she started the rumors (which could actually be true) or spread them-but I do think she was more than happy to listen to them. She wanted to hear more and she simply didn’t care what people said about Melissa. She was angry at her and Joe and just let it play out. Basically encouraged, by non actions, Penny and Jan and the rest of the periphery to keep at it.

It also seems to me, that Kim D. Is always slithering around these sideline people. Who bring the negativity, gossip and rumors to Teresa? Kim D. Teresa was pissed enough and probably vengeful enough to be a party to it all. While kind of keeping her hands clean.

Unfortunately, Teresa underestimated how badly people want fame and how far they’ll go for their 15 minutes. When things began to turn around with Melissa and Joe and she wanted to back away from it. She could not. She deluded herself into believing that she had the upper hand-since she’s pretty much the star of the show. And now it’s blown up in her face.

She wanted to burn Melissa and got burned herself. It happens. Ultimately, penny will get burned as well (her HWs days are done I’m sure). And I think most of the viewers have seen a little more of what Mel is about (she’s no innocent victim). Hopefully, we can get a recast next year, if there is one, and not spend ANOTHER year watching this same feud. I’m over it! 🙂

• VV says:

Melissa is a snake and she deserves Dum Dum Poison.

• VV says:

Sorry, this⬆️⬆️⬆️ posted in the wrong place.

I think when your employer (Bravo) sets up lunches and events and mikes people and ask you to interact you do it because you signed a contract.

Kim D might be working for Producers. She still a friend to Tre, Jac and Mel (they wear cloth from her boutique all the time)

I like your viewpoint Exit. I think you are on to something …..

Hope you are well

9. cusi77 says:

Good Morning NMD and Everyone!

Happy Birthday Shadowsnomore!!! Have a wonderful day, dear!

So true that they signed and made a pact with (Bravo) the devil! They sold their souls, do not cry now!

10. windycitywondering2 says:

For whatever reason the people who sign this type of contract (and who have watched the show) know they run the risk of being put in the villain/plot driving position.
    Some may think they will get an opportunity to show their businesses (Kim D, Penny, that one that owns the kids’ place for parties, etc.) and some just to be cling ons or needed to have a convo with whoever has been isolated for the season (Danny, Kim G. any of Melissa’s girlfriends like Jenn or Marie, Caroline’s sister with the pig, etc.).
    Do these women think they have a shot of getting the coveted “real housewife” contract? Most definitely! But so what, this happens in every franchise!
    IMHO – these women aren’t all lying, have no credibility, pot stirrers just to get some fame and viewers immediately pinning all the trouble, pot stirring one them makes me laugh. Without these folks, many storylines can’t move forward and some of the drama won’t happen without their assistance and some main players won’t have anyone to hang their suspicions on.
    Kim D has thick skin and doesn’t care that viewers think she is evil. Penny doesn’t seem to have thick skin and with her husband, have been going at it with Melissa, her sisters and her husband for years before Mel/Joey got on the show. So if Penny/Johnny have the “stuff” to bring Melissa/Joey down – how is this different from what Teresa’s lovely relatives promised to do to her?

11. plainviewsue says:

Just watched the Gorgas on Bethenny’s show. I wish I didn’t……………………….

They came off terrible. I am sure Bethenny was rolling her eyes in her head on Melissa’s theories on marriage. Tiki Barber, who cheated on his first wife with his new wife, was on the panel with them & he came off better! JoeGo came off as an oversexed ape, who needs to have sex all the time. Has never changed a diaper. Doesn’t do one chore in the house. Bethenny read from the book that Melissa said she finds it feminine to see men doing household chores. Tiki’s wife said she finds it sexy. Then Tiki said to Melissa Do you think I look feminine? Ha Ha!!

Joe gave an example of the night before, where Melissa was out all day “working” and it was 11pm and he told her he needed his sleeping pill. Ugh!!! Even Meho looked appalled that he would say that.

When B brought up the rumors of cheating, Melissa said all she cares about is who started them.

Yawn.

Andy was on WW & they discussed his WWHL w/Teresa and Joe. He didn’t say too much. WW said Teresa looked great under the stress. Andy said this stuff is all really serious.

WW brought up that she didn’t enjoy this season. She said the Manzos and Wakiles should leave cos they are too nice for the show. Gag me. Andy seems to indicate changes are afoot.

Hopefully an all out cancellation of Jersey. Geez, Mego has the most twisted idea of a relationship, oh well, to each their own. Thanks for filling us in on these!

I’m still freaking out about their 10 minute limit…where I’m from it’s called premature eja…. nevermind.

• cusi77 says:

You’re into something LL….. True!

So imagine it’s referred to as “poison”…now that would a have substantial impact on matters…even from a subliminal point of view on the receiving end.

• Buttercream says:

She spends 10 minutes on making love to her life’s partner and in the same day can spend 75 minutes getting ready for “a show” doing her hair and makeup… what is wrong with her? 10 minutes? That’s called a “quikcie”, no foreplay, no post cuddling and love talk … repulsive act of fornication is more in line of the description she uses for her 10 minute rule…

• lulu says:

Its called “I’m repulsed by my husband” and all I can stand is ten minutes of him touching me 😉

could be, could be, …but that can’t be enough time, can it? TMI, maybe.

• lulu says:

No way my dh and I on average probably an hour or longer???? Tell you what next time when we do it I’ll time it and report!!! :).

• lulu says:

Actually yes!! Watch masters of sex the first episode. The prostitute (test subject) is having sex with her john. All she does is fake an orgasm and poof its done! Melissa is a prostitution whore!!!!!! But she probably has the real deal with her side acts. 😉

• VV says:

See, that doesn’t make any sense that all that she cares is who started the rumors.
      I just saw a rerun this morning in which Mel is with some friends and says Jen is saying these rumors about her and she doesn’t understand why? So, she KNIWS who started the rumors. She just doesn’t like who it is because IS NOT Teresa.

• Lol Sue, I watched WW and then the Gorgas on B’s show….ughhh I am in desperate need of an intervention! Between this fixation with junk tv & diet coke, I am going to h*ll in a hurry.

Sue you forgot to mention the BEST part on WW!!! That was when WW asked Mandy about the Manzoid spin-off. She was not keen on it – and neither was the audience! Mandy get a clue, it will be an epic dud. Unless they have some extra characters we don’t know about on it that will steal the show. But hey I won’t know cuz I ain’t watching that sh*z. WW made me sooooo happy because she said the Manzos & Wakilies have to go – because get this – “they are too good for reality tv.”

Also WW asked Mandy how the Giudices are handling the pressure. She mentioned how good T looks (in the interview clip for Sunday’s special)….and Mandy actually said that Joe & T think they will beat these charges! OMG if the prosecutor & judge ever see this (or the actual show airing Sunday night at 9 pm) then my fear is the Giudices will get some blowback. First of all, why are they going on tv to discuss their legal problems? To taint the jury pool (actually, maybe that’s a good idea). Don’t know what to think about them doing this interview. How will it affect their trial? They must be hoping beyond hope that the jury will take pity on them.

SlowJo was awful on B’s show. How disgusting this couple looked compared to Tiki (a hunk) and his wife. When Tiki said he helps his wife & even changes diapers, then asked Meho “do I look feminine to you?” it was so good. Meho tries to come back with how in her book she says women should not compare their husbands to others….because then you get into trouble. Oh yeah, anything looks better than that slimeball SlowJo. He has no clue what a dimwit he is & really, I don’t think he cares. He is uber happy in his tiny little brain. OMG really I give Meho a pass….go ahead & cheat whatever Meho! In some ways, Meho is a saint being married to him. Can you imagine if someone else had to be married to him? Really she is doing a big favor to any potential women he could marry after her.

B is talking faster than ever at this point. Maybe she has seen the ratings??

Sheesh for being in B’s audience, they all got a copy of Meho’s book. I would love to know 1) if they read it 2) what they think of it 3) what they do with it (as in how many ways can you re-use the book, as in lining your bird cage with it etc.).

Good morning everyone! Happy Birthday Shadowsnomore!

13. VV says:

There is Joey ironing a shirt at Hotel in AZ. For somebody who doesn’t do house chores, he sure knows how to iron a shirt.

NMD you said Johnny’s tweets have stirred the pot. Tre has said time & time again that she has nothing to do w/info out about Mel. It seems the handwriting is on the wall. Why isn’t Joey reading the handwriting? He doesn’t care what the handwriting says cuz he wants to blame Tre for everything. So the on-going fight in the, family is all on him & no one else. You cant even blame Mel cuz Joey just wants Tre to be at fault no matter how many times Tre or anyone else tells him Tre was not involved. So MTH Crapfest 2013 is all down to Joey.

15. Thank you NMD for summing it up, I didn’t want to read it, lol!!
    But talk about Signing A Deal With The Devil!!! When Tre and Mel go back and forth about who is the Devil they are both pointing at the wrong person!!!!
    I watched DWTS last night and forgot about The Voice, 😦 I will find it online
    BUT <==== and it's a BIG BUT I did watch DOWNTOWN ABBEY SEASON 4 EPISODE 1
    I won't say anything at this juncture, it wouldn't be prudent…….
    suffice to say it was wonderful to be back at the Abbey, even the music is wonderful and the fashions….love it!!!

MUST READ-Melissa Gorga and this book of hers!!! OMG I can’t even begin to describe the things int his book…please go have a look!!!

Oh my…some of those quotes….!!! Are we allowed to copy and paste here? I wasn’t sure so I did not. Trust me, friends, you need to click that link.

• Mene Seela says:

I’ll take the bullet …
        …..
        JEZEBEL COLUMNIST:
        It’s very clear—from her anecdotes, observations, and tips—that she’s married to a controlling asshole that barely views her as human, let alone an equal. He won’t “allow” her to go on overnight trips without him, he has a say in the clothes she wears, didn’t want her to get a job (even before she became a mother), and he has gotten violent when Melissa does things that he doesn’t like.

Joe—Teresa Giudice’s brother—seems to restrict any expression of individualism or independence on her part—including this book. He constantly interjects throughout with his own opinions on how women should behave. His are perhaps the most egregious passages in the book, particularly his thoughts on sex.”

QUOTE FROM MEGO BOOK:
        “Men, I know you think your woman isn’t the type who wants to be taken. But trust me, she is. Every girl wants to get her hair pulled once in a while. If your wife says “no,” turn her around, and rip her clothes off. She wants to be dominated.

Women don’t realize how easy men are. Just give us what we want.”

……………..

OK I have to say this …. I personally find Joey Poison to be an insecure little twerp. Melissa wears the pants & athletic cup and he wears the brar.

Mene I’ve said before that Joey is insecure. Now we really see Mel is an idiot. Thks for taking the bullet. 🙂

• Sam says:

Oh my gosh! Thanks for sharing the link. I’m stunned that Melissa finds such behavior acceptible and didn’t mind revealing it to the public. Wowzer!

Can y’all believe it??? I mean who the hell would publish such CRAP-and it is in fact CRAP!!!!!

And for the record if I say NO-you bet your ass I mean NO….I hope they know how much they put the woman’s movement right in the shitter-which is where this drivel belongs!!!!

• Sam says:

ITA. And I can’t believe a reputable publisher let this trash get into print.

After reading that…
            The rumors in regards to Joe being accused of rape while in college no longer surprise me.

He has the mentality of a rapist when he hears NO but thinks that what they really mean is yes but they just don’t know it yet.

• she may be sending out a cry for help…..”HELP! I’m married to a CONTROLLING AZZHOLE! Plz Get me outta here!!!”

Maybe Meho is smarter than smart, she’s making SlowJo look really bad. Of course, he does a pretty good job of that all on his own!

• Sam says:

In fact, those quotes rattled me so much that I made a typo in my post! (It’s ‘acceptAble.’) Wowzer times two!

Again. She’s an idiot and will do anything for fame. She’s an idiot. And this is the mother that was going to move her kids away from their cousins. She’s an idiot.

• Mene Seela says:

More….

COLUMNIST:
      That is rape and it is insane that it got past the publisher.

But even when reading the parts that she writes—and if there’s one nice thing I can say about her book it’s that she definitely wrote it!—it’s basically just a transcription of the “education” that he’s given her.

QUOTE FROM BOOK:
      In the beginning, Joe wanted to have sex every single day, at least once, if not twice or three times…If I didn’t give it to him once a day, he’d get upset.

I can do something that pisses him off on a Monday, but if we had sex on Sunday night, it blows over more easily. But if we haven’t done it for two days and I give him attitude? It could be a huge fight.

COLUMNIST:
      It’s kind of sad how she’s seemingly his sex slave.

…..

IMHO Nope, not sex slave … she knows how to manipulate and control her little man. Guess what? It works!

I have to go back and read it they way you are-you seem to have Melissa’s number and I just got pissed off and didn’t read between the lines!!!!

Exactly!!! She wears the pants in that “marriage”.

• Sam says:

Little man with a little . . . No, I shouldn’t go there. But it’s hard not to, what with all that talk about ‘quickies’ being their norm!

How to keep your husband from cheating according to the Gorga brain trust

The way I see it, if a wife is a puttana, her husband will never feel the urge to go outside the marriage to actual whores, or strip clubs. He won’t hit on women in bars, or drool over his friend’s girlfriends or the secretary. He’ll rush home to his wife, who makes sure he’ll have a good time (the best time) in the comfort of his own home.

• Sam says:

And who won’t make him feel bad if the sex act is over in under two minutes!

Sam-any idea what she got paid for writing this crap?

• Sam says:

I don’t have a number, but my agent has told me that advances for celebrity advice books like this one are really low right now (and have been for a while). And based on what I’m guessing Melissa’s sales figures will be, I doubt she’ll get much in royalties either. (Especially since you typically have to ‘earn back’ your advance before the royalties kick in.)

Thanks Sam-do you mind if I send your comment to the FB group? Someone was asking there if we could find out the answer.

• Sam says:

No, I don’t mind at all. I’m not sure how helpful it is, though, because I don’t have an exact number. (I did try to find the info by looking in the usual places — like Publishers Weekly — where book deals are reported if the parties are okay with it being reported, but I came up empty-handed.)

• Sam says:

I thought of something else: Deals that are the result of a bidding war involving multiple publishers and/or deals that involve unusually large amounts of money are far more likely to be reported on than quiet, small deals. So the fact that there’s nothing about Melissa’s deal also tells me that it was modest.

• Sam says:

HA! You’re right; there’s no way I’d think Melissa’s book would warrant a bidding war! I just mentioned it because that’s one of the things that makes it more likely a deal will be reported in the press. Big deals, important deals, yes. PIddly little ones, no. And again, my agent has said this type of book doesn’t bring big advances anyway, so there’s that. (The lowest book advance I ever got, by the way, was $3000, and that book didn’t earn me any royalties.)

I don’t think it even cost 3000 to publish this crap-seems like there is not a lot of editing because when you think about it most of what we just read needed to be edited out!!

• Sam says:

Jill, you’re absolutely right about there being almost no editing. The publisher clearly didn’t want to devote the resources to it. With my $3000 book it was the same way; they were willing to take a chance on it (it was a smallish nonfiction book on a topic that wouldn’t interest many people) but they weren’t willing to bet a lot of money on it. I’m guessing it’s the same with Melissa’s book.

Ouch Sam. 🙂

Sam thank you so much for all the info-so glad you stopped by today!!!

• Sam says:

You’re welcome — and I’m glad I stopped by too! I’m going to make more of an effort to visit in the future (even though I’ve dramatically reduced my Bravo-watching) because everyone here is so nice and interesting.

• Sam says:

Yup, ouch is right! And this happened early in my career (I’ve been writing books for about 30 years now), so it made me seriously question whether I was going to be able to make a living as a writer. Until then I had no idea that advances could be that low!

• lulu says:

Sam any ideas how many copies sold?

Sam, sorry to interject here in case you see this – reality stars under the sun have books now. I doubt ANY of them are meriting a mention in PW or Pub Lunch

Unless you are jack Nicholson and the issue he had with his biography( or am I thinking of someone else ?) I feel it’s all quiet

Are you quoting Mego there? “Puttana” is Italian for whore or prostitute.

This made me feel kinda sorry for her. Seems like she lives her marriage trying to avoid a “huge fight.” Reminds me of those high school girls who do whatever,say whatever it takes to not make their boyfriends mad, and then you’re so relieved when they finally break up. But they are married and there are children involved. It’s sad. How could the publisher let that go out into the universe?

Lainey-I, wondering why it’s published-like who in their right mind would read this and say “”OH MY GOD ITS A BEST SELLER!!!”????

• Likely the publisher thought they would make money off of her….but I hope the book helps her to see that her “marriage” is not normal and that her husband is really an abuser.

Remember when SlowJo & T went to counseling? The producers left their mikes on, and he verbally attacked T as soon as they were in the hallway, out of the doctor’s office. He was a nasty pos to her.

His fighting with T at his son’s (or is it Bulldog’s child? That kid has blonde hair!) christening party was another red flag to me. The way he talked to his sister, the fight….all horrible. Then he went to his father, crying “I’m your son” makes it sound like the abuse may have been going on for generations. His father was waiting for the EMTs at that point. Who does that, starts a fight at a joyous occasion and even if the old man is an abuser too, he’s in bad health…..what a fambly!

The layers of dysfunction in the RHONJ families are many. Ritchie and his sick sex talk in front of his kids, plus his belittling of Kathy – each family has problems. If my husband was like Ritchie (says to Kathy “go fill a cannoli”) or SlowJo (too many things to list with him lol!) I would walk out the door & take the kids with me. Never to be seen again by those Neanderthals!

• JNNTJ I just sent a tweet to Bethenny with this link. SlowJo & Meho’s marriage is disturbing, after reading that article. One of the commenter’s thinks Meho has Stockholm syndrome. That’s where you start identifying with your kidnapper/abuser, thinking they are actually ok….when truly, they are a monster for abusing you. Maybe she really is a victim & if anything, she should get help & get away from him.

I’m thinking Bethenny must not have read the book-I didn’t watch her show today (I have it on DVR) but I think she would have at least commented on some of these things!!

• Mene Seela says:

Best comment on the Jez column:

This is insulting to Chinese food, people learning to read, books with lots of pages, Amazon, and people who shave anywhere on their bodies

• plainviewsue says:

Jill, like I said on twitter & facebook, this stuff is unbelievable. That they would publish this/?? That she wants her daughter to actually read this????

Wonder if the Red Queen read this book? And she was upset about Teresa joking about stripper car washes and meatballs!!!

Remembering back when Lauren put down Teresa’s parents and said the Gorgas were good parents. Yeah, they are perfect.

I can’t even with this book-and the fact that she said she will give it to her daughter when she gets older!!! Sicko!!!

17. Mene Seela says:

Oh Jason why why why? I liked you for so long!!
    Bethenny has always had a home office.
    ….
    Ask Judge To Boot ‘Skinnygirl’ Staff From Their New York City Apartment

Booze and babies don’t mix, according to Bethenny Frankel‘s estranged husband.

Jason Hoppy has asked a New York judge to order the talk show host and entrepreneur to move her offices for Skinnygirl, the business behind her multi-million dollar low-calorie cocktail line, out of their luxurious Manhattan apartment because he claims it’s disrupting their three-year-old daughter Bryn, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

A number of staff, including a marketing executive and interns, work from the home office, we’re told.

“It’s not a big office, but the employees use the bathrooms in the apartment and often gather in the kitchen to just gab,” a source close to the couple, whom wed in 2010, revealed.

“It’s very concerning for Jason. He believes it’s disrupting Bryn’s sleep schedule. He is also concerned for Bryn’s safety, as Jason doesn’t know the background of these people.

Added the source, “It makes no sense to cram all of those people into that small room. Jason believes that Bethenny is trying to make him as miserable as possible in their apartment… especially considering that she can certainly afford to lease office space for the staffers.”

A judge has yet to rule on Hoppy’s request.

Said the insider: “Jason had asked Bethenny to do it, but she refused, so he had no choice but to go to court and have a judge rule on the matter.”

Frankel, 42, had a home office for her Skinnygirl empire, long before her contentious divorce proceedings with Hoppy, a pharmaceutical executive, ignited.

It’s just one of many issues dogging the couple, who, as Radar previously reported, have been unable to reach a divorce deal and are now headed for a bitter divorce trial.

• Sam says:

I used to like Jason too, but no more! He’s coming across now as a controlling jerk whose foremost concern is not his daughter but how miserable he can make his soon-to-be ex.

• Mene Seela says:

I think he wants to force Bethenny to be away from the apartment & Bryn more.

Can’t believe he’s claiming that to be concerned about Bryn’s safety because he “doesn’t know the background of these people”.

• Sam says:

I think you’re right about him wanting to force Bethenny to spend less time with her daughter. It would benefit him in the custody part of the divorce proceedings, and it would be a way for him to punish Bethenny too.

I also share your disbelief about him casting aspersions on her workers. What a thing to say! (And what a piece of work!)

• Jason got caught recording Bethenny & her staffers. He must have put a device in that office, and didn’t like what he heard. Maybe they expressed their honest opinions of him? Really, I think this is what he’s worried about. Bryn hearing what they think about him. What a jerk. The judge asked both of them not to secretly record each other…..B never did record him. And they are still living in the same place? It must be crowded! This article says Jason has no job, is tan, healthy & rested. While she is frazzled.

• Mene Seela says:

TMZ reported Jason broke in her email. TMZ is usually acurate. He must have been redaing her attorney/client emails.

As much as I find B to be a self-center screching PITA what he has done is just trashy.

• yeah I’m really disliking Jason now….and I used to think he was the one to be pitied after she made him look bad on her BEA show. Hmmm maybe I’ll tape B’s talk show to help improve her ratings. Following WendyW should help her (that’s how it’s scheduled here in NJ/NYC area) plus if she would relax a little, maybe have a drink before the show, she might do better. People in the audience seem to relate to her. I’m wondering if it’s pre-taped. Might be dangerous to do a live show, haha!

Um Bryn has had staff in her home since she was in the womb. She will probably think mommy doesn’t like everybody if they weren’t their. Jason knows that B wanted to keep the home office because she wanted to be hands on w/Bryn at any time. Jason is just being an asshole. l’ll be glad when this is over. It’s turning into “The War of the Roses”, which is a real life married couple & was a great film.

Oh here we go, Jason and Bethenny…anything will do….

I was coming down here to suggest a new blog topic as the GORGAS ARE SKEEVING ME OUT!!!!

• actually she had to “kill or be killed.” her WWII memories must be horrific, she did what she had to do to survive.

the admission that she told Josh she had sex until the age of 85…..now that was ummm something! 😉

I hate her because she’s beautiful [sarcasm]

Kyle is hosting a benefit for the Children’s Hospital in LA. https://twitter.com/KyleRichards18/status/382551759211601920

The Bridge on FX has been renewed for a second season.

I know that Mego’s book is a piece of crap but some of the stuff in it is really disturbing. Even if a tiny part of what is in that book is true those two have some serious issues. The book (and others) have brought up the fact that Joey is very controlling over Mel and obviously he crazy violent. Once again I am stunned by Bravo’s lack of responsibility to NOT give these insane people any air time. If Bravo does not shut down Joey, Chris and Manzo kids someone is going to get seriously hurt.

25. VV says:

I was using my phone and all of the sudden a pop up message reads ” YOUR OHONE IS BEEING HACKED” In red letters, it freak me out and I turned off my phone.
    WasI really hacked? Why would they advertised you are being hacked? I don’t know what to do??? HELP!!!!

What kind of phone? Android?

Was it a text message?

• VV says:

Iphone. I was browsing and reading stuff about HWs.

I was looking on Google but can’t really find anything-check Apple Support or give your carrier a call to see what it’s all about

VV I don’t know what happened. But as you probably will; think about where you were visiting on the web when that happened and consider avoiding going there.

The reason I won’t go to Reality Tea is I had a few viruses intercepted that came from there, but one penetrated my data and I lost everything on my laptop. Not Funny.

• VV says:

I had a lot of windows opened. It will be hard to pin point where. I should’ve taken a picture of it…. So, far my phone is not acting funny or anything, but I will call my carrier like Jill suggested.

I assume you have re-booted and do so if not. When it powers up again, check the task manager, or something that shows you what’s running on the phone. Make sure nothing is running in the background that you don’t recognize.

Look through your apps and downloaded files to see if anything looks unusual.

• Mene Seela says:

That is strange. Call your provider/cell phone store.

I just accepted an upgrade on my iphone and it wiped out all of my work emails. GRRR.

Oh no, that is awful. I did a Samsung Galaxy update and lost my most important contacts. It changed ALL my keyboard settings and other memory settings I rely on. I don’t store email on the phone, so I don’t know what it would have done to it. The worst of it all was the browser would no longer work properly! I eventually found Google Chrome would work on my android enough to read/comment here. But it took me about 2 weeks to recover from that stupid update…and what I got was the phone processes slower than before.

All of this must be a conspiracy to get me to buy a new phone!!!!

Folks, remember with these phone updates, you can not go back to the former version! Sometimes it’s better to research online what the bugs are or wait for others to figure it out.

I hate when the updates wipe things out or drastically change your phone. I always read w/the update is for on my phone & for apps.

• VV says:

Thanks … that’s what I’m doing.

i hope everything is okay, I suspect that it’s some fake marketing thing, kind of like when you are on a pc- and all of a sudden it looks like a virus scan is being done..then they ask you to buy the software to quarantine it. But in actually, they didn’t scan your system,,,and the images that look like virus scan and nothing more than a commercial.

26. VV says:

Why is this pig back again? Is he a permanent guest of Bethenny’s show? I feel sorry for her audience.
    Richard Wakile (@richardwakile)
    9/24/13, 12:09 PM
    Another day on the set! I love this place. @Bethenny I’m here waiting on you pic.twitter.com/ZSH7p7rXJI

27. OMG, I want to kick that little bitche’s ass!! NO MEANS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I swear y’all better start saving money for bail cuz if I ever see her, I will punch out her lights. I won’t even give any warning, I swear I will just walk up to her and punch her in the face!!!! I am so angry, I can’t even stand it. I am done with NJ!! DONE I TELL YA!!!!

#PrincessPindyisPissed

Where can I buy a ticket to this event?! 😛

• Pindy, youse got me confused. Are you mad at Meho or Josephine (SlowJo)? Both are awful…..

• Mego’s book where she advocates Martial Rape!!!!!

• You know I can’t stomach Meho’s book, haven’t even read the first chapter. But that article on Jezebel & her appearance on B today really has me thinking.

We know Melissa is cray cray. She is devious too. Here’s the hard part for me. She worked in a strip joint – how many girls with really good parents & family work in a strip joint? Her ex boyfriend from high school Anthony Arater was in prison for quite a few years. I don’t know what kind of person Bulldog was, another one of her ex’s. But he was fine not marrying her but getting plenty of the cow’s milk for free, if you know what I mean. I’ve heard she was pretty much homeless when she moved in with SlowJo.

I don’t think Melissa started out bad, but she’s had a h*ll of a life. Made lots of bad choices. Then she meets a guy with real money. And he wants to marry her! He’s not the brightest bulb (maybe she saw how easy it would be to manipulate him). So in exchange for a “quickie” every day, keeping him feeling like he’s the king of his castle, she gets to be the queen. Wearing the velvet glove that covers the iron fist, if you will.

Melissa needs therapy more than anyone on this crapfest RHONJ. She needs to see that how he treats her is wrong. I don’t think she’s ever been with a real human being (man or woman) that gave her any real respect. She’s been used. And she has learned to be a user.

I get it Pindy. And you are right, No means No!

Again, none of the douchebags on this show would never ever be in my real life. Not.one.of.them. Not as a friend, not even a friend of a friend….these people are all fuc**ked up.

If you really care about someone, you don’t treat them like a sex toy. You don’t use anyone like a pawn in your evil game of getting what you want whatever the costs. Her book is delusional but if you read what he says and what she says, she needs to get away from him. (see the Jezebel link above for the excerpts).

• Amen Sister!!! I am not really a violent person but I spent a weekend a while ago with one of my daughter’s friends here trying to console and comfort her after some ahole didn’t understand that NO MEANS NO!!!! I am enraged!! And there would be no talking or finger waving in the face, or hair pulling, Pindy don’t play!!! I was in one fight in High School, I was a senior and some freshman girl came up to me with her friends and started yaking about me talking to her boyfriend, and how if I didn’t stop she was gonna kick my ass….. I just flat out punched her in the face and walked away!! Everyone was in shock and I was the hella outta there before anyone knew what happened….and of course nobody “saw” anything, lol!.

Pindy is a badass!!! #pindydontplay

• I use to be…I am so much better, although a couple of years ago I did have an “altercation” with a guy at the mall…My daughter and I were sitting outside eating subway and he came over on the other side of the railing and took a few drags of his cigarette and put it out. I coughed, just a little. And he said, “Why don’t you not eat where I am smoking?” and I said, “Why don’t YOU not smoke where I am eating” and He said, “You’re a real bitch you know that?” as he is walking away….(Seriously) so I yelled after him “WELL, YOU”RE AN ASSHOLE!” and since he was almost at the mall doors…I added “A FAT ASSHOLE!” Now, thinking back this might not have been the smartest move on my part cuz the guy was about 6’2″ and 290LBs but I figured between the railing and the fact that he smoked, I could have gotten a head start running, lol!!! Actually the scary part was there was no thought process, it just came out of me……my daughter was stoked!!!

Like a said-Pindy is a badass!!!

• Awesome Pindy! Sometimes you have to let them have it. I’m a scaredy cat in real life, but if I’m pushed the claws will come out. Best thing is just start recording them with your phone…..then you have evidence for the police or the 5 o’clock news heehee.

“In this corner PrincessP with her take no prisoners attitude.” 🙂

Is it for certain because I was never sure – Joe was “wealthy” when they married ???
          Is this true ?

• Yes, he was very successful – he had a million dollar plus home in Franklin Lakes and a good business (builder & landscaper).

If the real estate market hadn’t tanked, he would have made a huge amount of $ off the spec house (the one they’ve been living in the last few years, that just sold for $3.9 million? or so.

I would hug you but I think I remember you saying you are not a hugger…but I will help to bail you out.

How appropriate for today’s blog by NMD…

Caroline Manzo ‏@CarolineManzo 3h
    Manzo’d with Children vitoscalia3 signing his life away @laurenmanzo http://instagram.com/p/epzhn7rar0/

If Bethenny was smart she would have taken down Mel and Joey. She should take down disgusting Richie and bring up his vile tweets. THAT would be a talk show! Bethenny should show the tweets and ask him what he was thinking.

• okay, I tweeted B the link with the Jezebel article. Asked if she really read the book?? Now I’ll make it my mission to re-tweet all his vile tweets to her. B needs to know the whole story. Or at least her assistants do!

• Sam says:

A couple of years ago I read an article about how difficult it is for talk show and news show hosts to get guests once they become known as hard-hitting. And since Bethenny already seems to have trouble getting decent guests, she’s probably trying mightily to become known as someone who gives ‘soft’ interviews.

I just saw she is having Martha Stewart on-I’m def going to watch that!!

Oh me too!

Although I must admit that I haven’t been impressed with Bethenny’s talk show. I’ve only watched it three times, twice right after it premiered and today so I could see the Gorga interview. All three times I found her annoying, even though I liked her on her reality shows. Her ‘host voice’ just grates on me, I guess.

She needs to chill-She is too hyped up but she is getting better. I think her show is fun-not groundbreaking topics but I’m ok with it. I hope she is done with the NJ cast!!!

PP…I hope this cheers you up. 2cellos

31. LavaLady says:

OK This is totally off topic but I just have to share what happened to me today. I threw a load of laundry in this am. Came home in pm to switch it to the dryer and to my dismay found my NOOK e reader in the bottom of the washing machine. I put it on top of the laundry this am to carry it downstairs to charge it, and threw it in with the laundry instead. I called Barnes & Noble to see if I had any insurance, but no go. I went to the Barnes and Noble store, and the salesperson I bought it from last May was there. And he told me he would give me a new one FREE. I couldn’t believe it. He set is up just like I had it and also gave me a FREE BOOK and a $5 coupon. He even downloaded the library book I was reading at the time of the mishap. So Juan at the Paramus Barnes and Noble is my new hero.

32. VV says:

Tech support said it was probably an add for anti virus that wants you to click on it. That made perfect sense to me as I’ve seen them pop on my laptop but you can clearly see they are an add. On my phone, it’s a different story because it covered the entire screen so I freaked.
    Tech support sent me a link to run a diagnostic on my phone. It took about a minute and everything was fine according to the guy. 😄👍

33. VV says:

Chianina, finally a B show I might watch. She’s having Martha Stewart on Monday.
    I want the scoop of why MS didn’t hire her.

34. Here is the Email of St Martins Press that published Melissa’s book… publicity@stmartins.com
    And here is there Twitter acct………. @StMartinsPress

I will be letting them know how I feel about Mel’s book!!

35. VV says:

Yak Yak Crapfesto is up!!! Yak Yak Crapfesto is up!!!

As it is customary on her blogs, still blaming Teresa.

36. Mene Seela says:

I caught Bethenny while at the gym today (BTW ANytime Fitness is awesome – tv on every piece of equipment). She was interviewing the Poisons and Tikis.
    I felt she was better than the last glimpse of her I had a few weeks ago.
    Also there was a cooking demo and then her audience visit was pretty good (about peer pressure to over eat). She still forgets to introduce people but I think she will get into the groove soon.
    Considering what’s been happening at her apartment & in court I think she did very well.

37. Mene Seela says:

Uh Oh. The Kardashians are certainly guilty of a lot of things … but causing Lamar Odom’s crack addiction? Well, then again maybe ……
    Lamar Odom’s Dad Speaks Out: ‘The Kardashians Are To Blame For All My Son’s Problems’

Lamar Odom’s father Joe has spoken out on his son’s fall from grace and in a sensational allegation, he’s pointing the finger firmly at the Kardashian family.

In a no-holds barred interview with RadarOnline.com, Joe rips into each member of the reality TV family and claims marrying Khloe was the worst mistake 33-year-old Lamar ever made!

Among Joe’s amazing claims are:

* The Kardashians have cursed his boy and ruined his basketball career;
    * The reality show put too much pressure on Lamar, forcing him to turn to drugs; and
    * Kris Jenner is an “an evil b*tch” and dismisses Kim as a “porn star”.

Speaking from his home in Marina Del Rey, Calif., Joe reckons his NBA star son has been “cursed: ever since he became a member of the Kardashian clan when he married Khloe, 29, in 2009.

The former post office worker thinks Lamar needs to dump his wife and start life afresh as a single man if he wants any chance of beating his drug addiction.

Consider the source -RadarOnline and a drug addict. Lamar’s Dad is a crackhead and Lamar has been supporting him for years….the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Drug addiction is more than likely genetic than some curse of the Kardashians. How ridiculous.

• lulu says:

Consider the source mr absentee drug addicted father who ONLY calls his son when he needs something. I bet he was paid for that. What a jerk!!!

I also think this is pr by either Lamar’s team or a “reverse” ploy by the Trash family as Khloe I believe dropped the name Odom on her Instagram account ????
      So she’s on her way to divorce I imagine.

Lamar just tweeted about this … Basically, paraphrased, he said STFU person who abandoned me (his father).

I hope Lamar gets help.

Me too. Thanks for that info…it’s like I was thinking his father is taking advantage of the situation.

From Lamar via twitter

Won’t continue 2 speak on this but I have got 2 let this out real quick. I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of shit. He wasn’t there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons. My mother and grandmother raised me. Queens raised me. For the first time since they left, came a blessing of a FAMILY that I married into. FAMILY. That man wasn’t even invited to my wedding. He has never met my mother in law and some of my other family. How can a man who has NOT once called me to check on my well being have the nerve to talk so recklessly about his own “son”. He is my downfall! His own demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me. He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return. They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time. Only person 2 blame is myself. Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this! This goes to out to everyone!

I am so glad he answered the horrible things his father (the user) said about Lamar and his relationship with the Kardashians. I know the K family isn’t super popular around here, but they do love one another. At least that’s what I see. I’m so glad he spoke up and it’s cool that he appreciates the genuine love from them. I know it’s hard to see Mrs. Jenner as genuine, because she’s so quick to see the earning potential in her own family,…however, she’s not STEALING, she’s helping THEM too!! She is helping them build a brand (i know, that sounds corny) and yes, she gets a cut, but SO DO THEY ALL!! She has built an empire basically and there’s a big part of me that admires that in her. I know her methods aren’t always couth (as opposed to uncouth); but her heart seems to be in the right place and her family has benefitted greatly from her talents. Her son is the only one that she can’t really “help” sometimes I wonder if it’s because he is educated and needs to pursue his field of study. Kris Jenner can’t do that for him, but I’ll bet she could make a ton of introductions for him. Oh my gosh,…I’m starting to babble…sorry. Have a great humpday, ma frienzzzzz.

GOOD LUCK TO LAMAR!! and Khloe.

38. chismosa says:

KKB wrote a piece today about being a trophy wife. Lol.

Kookoo

39. chismosa says:

NJBev:

Thanks so much for all the info about your mom’s amazing history/ story.
    I’m slowly trying to get my mother to see that she has to get this stuff down somewhere. I’m the “writer” in the family so I feel like she may feel she can’t do it adequately.

You’re story is amazing. You really should have watched the episode of Who Do You Think You Are with talk show woman Chelsea Handler. She annoys me a lot however I was so interested in the story of her mom who was from Germany.
    It was a very cool story about WWII

I should mention to you my father and I share an affinity for all things German (his village was occupied in the 1940’s but those who occupied were very stand-up guys. My father was a boy and was even slapped by a nazi once by accident and he apologized profusely for some mistake …..)
    I just read your whole story to him. We love all that stuff. What a moving and touching story.

I’m trying to get my passport to get some work in Germany, so here’s hoping ….. I may have to change my last name or at least make sure they know I’m coming from the US not from Greece lol !

Thank you for your inspirational story. I will be hard at work on my mom and dad 🙂
    Hugs to you xxoo

That was a fascinating story from Bev wasn’t it?
      I’m glad she shared it with you chismosa and with all of us.
      You keep bugging your Mom till you get your fill of family history!!
      It’s important to know as much as you can.
      With me coming from Irish stock🍀-the stories just flow (as long as the beer does🍺)
      I saw the WDYTYA with Chelsea-it was so good!!

Jill ALL my friends are Irish. They used to call me black Irish

I’ve been to so many st patty parades – 1/2 my school would be off on the day of the parade lol!
        Yes my Irish friends love to talk old family tales.
        That’s the Irish tradition…. Me being an english major I loved all the irish writers and poets 📝📝🍻

• NJBev says:

thanks Chi-
      First of all, I want to apologize to your Dad for being “slapped”
      by a German Soldier. Your Dad sounds like an exceptional man.
      (I have never met a Greek man that I did not like-
      my husband is Armenian)

My emotions got the best of me when I read about your Moms
      reluctance to discuss the past- my Mom was exactly the same.
      My Mother is in the hospital now with 3 broken vertebrae in her back-
      More on that later………….. (poor Mom)
      I just spent the last few months cleaning out her house
      (we moved her to asst living in mid May) at the same time
      I was doing reconstruction on The “Sandy” damaged house-

My Mothers Dr said that Sandy triggered Post traumatic stress
      disorder in her- All the damage, it looked like a war zone here-

anyway, I find that the parents of my friends, peers of what
      Tom Brokaw called “The Greatest Generation” are all the same.
      They never talked about the past- until it was almost too late-.
      We need to know so we can understand some of their reasoning–
      (my Mothers obsession with NEVER throwing out food-
      also, for some reason, she saved bags. A lovely trait she passed on
      to me…. until one day in College my room mates called me the ” Bag”
      lady!!! Then, I became the “secret” bag lady. lol)

Things came easy to my generation, far easier than my parents.

My childs generation can be explained by watching Alexia’s son
      beat up a homeless man and having it explained away by “he was
      sad because his brother was in an accident” Tell it to my Mother
      who watched her best friend get raped by the Mongolians,
      and her cousins brains blown out by shrapnel.
      She watched as the people
      of the little village in Bavaria who know the Americans are a mile
      away, the smart ones(people) put out the “white” flags so the Americans
      (who, by the way told them, just put out the flags and we will enter
      peacefully) don’t destroy the 800 yr old village- she watches as the town
      maniacs carried these people to the center of town and hung them by their
      white “flags” (sheets). My Grandmother, screaming at her “we must get out”
      and they ran out of the town with nothing but the clothes on their back-
      and an hour later, they sat a mile away from the town and watched as the the
      Americans blew it up.
      (the Americans were Saints in the eyes of most normal Germans-)
      She said the first time she watched “Gone with the wind”
      she had to leave the theatre—
      Maybe Alexia should explain to her son how lucky he is that he wasn’t
      a Jew in eastern Europe at the time….. he didn’t have to see his brother
      put on a death train………. or watch him walk off into a gas tank-
      or see him starve to death in a sewage ridden shit-hole.
      (I’m sorry, I have no empathy for her or her family)
      Didn’t her own family suffer oppression in Cuba?

OHHH good Godddd what is wrong with me………….. my entire
      point is— we need to learn from our parents generation, whatever
      generations they may be– we cannot make the same mistakes
      My Mother didn’t speak of her history out of shame, Many don’t speak b/c
      it is to hard to speak about– but the years soften the pain..
      I would ask all of you to talk to all of your older relatives to learn
      about your past-
      It is freaking amazing what you will learn.
      I just went to a family reunion on my Fathers side a couple of weeks
      ago. OMG…….. that is for another emotional evening.
      So Chimosa, get Mom to talk, you can write it down. You just need
      to know about it….

once again. I apologize for the rant…….. I’m really just venting.
      I will keep you posted about Mom’s health.. I adore you all.
      I feel like I should post a check for the “session” lol xo
      Oh and JNNTJ- thanks. You have so much class-

I remember when you moved your mom into her new place. So sorry to hear she is in hospital. Hope she is on the mend. Her stories really make me appreciate all the sacrifices that were made by the greatest generation.

Bev I’m so sorry to hear about your mom. I can’t believe sandy did this.
        I will try to catch you later today on the new blog.

Hugs 🙂

• (((((NJBEV and her Mommy)))))

40. chismosa says:

VV just read upthread — what happened with your phone ?
    I love apple support they are American guys in Arizona usually. They know me there. Lol

Scratch ////// 🛂🛂🛂🛂I saw the update VV

I’m sure it was an ad.
      Sorry I didn’t want to read the Bethenny or Andy talk until after I watched it so I may have missed your update.

….I’m scared of ioS 7! …….. Still 📵📵📵🚫⛔

Silly is a good description. Doesn’t sound like Lisa at all….as if I know her 😉 That car…wasn’t that used to carry Lisa the gay pride parade filmed for VP Rules?

Can we expect in the near future a cartoon story to explain RHOBH lies?! 🙄