Real Housewives of Miami

RHoM S3Ep08 – Mama Elsa Comes Home

This episode promises resolution between Joanna & Adriana, as well as the return of everyone’s favorite mother, Elsa.  When we left last week, Joanna had given Lisa an ultimatum on being a bridesmaid, Frederic & Romain had resolved their twitter issues, and Peter had blown up on a cab driver.

As we start, Joanna & Romain are meeting with Adriana & Frederic to resolve Joanna’s feud with Adriana.  I thought that the issues from last season were resolved & that Joanna was moving forward, but she keeps bringing up the lingerie party fight.  Now, there’s a tweet from Joe Francis that Adriana retweeted.  It wasn’t necessary for Adriana to do that, but shouldn’t Joanna be more angry at Lea’s BFF, Joe Francis, since he’s the one that started it.  Again, Joanna doesn’t have a problem that Lea is friends with Joe Francis, who called her a hooker, but she has a problem that Lisa is friends with Adriana?  I’m getting a little tired of Joanna’s double standards.  Adriana & Frederic are over an hour late.  I wouldn’t have waited nearly that long!  Adriana always has an excuse for her lateness.  There is no excuse! Lateness is rude & inconsiderate.  Joanna was very calm in explaining how the tweet affected her public image & how important that image is.  She says that the tweet hurt more than the slap.  I’m not sure how the tweet would be worse for Joanna’s image than drunkenly chasing down Adriana at a party.  But apparently it is.  I’m glad that the boys quickly shut down discussion of the slap.  They really need to move on from it.  Adriana explains her side – she felt that Joanna gave interviews & spoke poorly of Adriana.  From what I can tell, Joanna made comments before last year’s reunion.  Adriana apologized for exacerbating the situation by retweeting.  Adriana says, again, that she’s moving on.  Joanna says that she will try, but that she doesn’t completely trust Adriana.

Lisa is taking care of Lenny after his abdominal lipo.  It was cute to see Lisa taking care of Lenny.  Not sure why he needed lipo, but to each his own.  It’s indicated that Lisa encouraged him to pursue lipo because he had some fat that exercise just wouldn’t take care of.  But, as she points out, no one can force you to have surgery.  It seems like Lenny was happy with the results.

real-housewives-of-miami-season-3-gallery-episode-308-06-recapAlexia is helping Marysol cleanse Elsa’s house before Elsa comes home from the hospital.  The women burn sage.  Alexia asks if Lea has reached out to either Marysol or Elsa.  Marysol says that it’s been 8 weeks & that Lea has not reached out.  More on that next week!  Marysol is hurt because Elsa stood up for Lea during their feud last year.  Alexia notices that Lea seems to be alienating or pushing away many of her former friends.  Last year Lea had an issue with Marysol and this year it’s Adriana.  Lea better keep building new relationships or she’s going to be all alone.  While I think that Lea may be getting the bad edit this season, I will agree that she does seem to be the common denominator in the failed friendships we’ve seen.

Adriana & Frederic check out the church where they will be married & meet with the pastor.  All of the guests will be dressed in white, so they’re pure.  Then they will change into a Gatsby-themed outfit.  I can’t believe she’s sticking with that nonsense.  She still seems more concerned with creating the perfect wedding, rather than the marriage.  In Adriana’s mind, she isn’t married until she walks down the aisle before God.  During the meeting with the pastor, it’s obvious that she doesn’t know the couple at all.  If the church wedding was so important to Adriana, why is she being married by someone with no relationship to them?  We learn that Adriana’s father left their family when she was young, explaining some of her relationship issues.  She has an issue trusting men because of her father but she’s been married twice?  Where were the relationship issues then?  I thought her issues stemmed from her second husband cheating on her?  I just can’t keep up with Adriana’s stories.

Peter & his grandmother are at dinner.  She hopes to help Peter deal with his anger issues.  She gets right into the heart of the matter – Peter’s father.  Peter was too young to remember the actual affect on the family when his father went to jail.  It’s obvious that he idolizes his father & doesn’t see anything wrong with his father’s behavior.  He says that his father told him about the jail time when he was 14, so why is it such a big deal so much later?  It’s sad to see how hurt Peter was by Frankie’s accident.  In her talking ahead, Alexia again recognizes that she failed to realize that Peter was struggling because she was so focused on Frankie.

Marysol & Adriana are planning Adriana’s bachelorette party.  Adriana worries that it may be too much for her due to Elsa’s condition.  Marysol’s father visits.  The two were married for 50 years.  Based on Marysol’s description (her father didn’t learn Spanish, her mother enjoyed her husband traveling much of the time) her parents were heading toward divorce when Elsa was hospitalized.  Marysol’s father stopped that process after Elsa’s illness.  Elsa has been difficult with the therapists but Marysol hopes she’ll be more cooperative once she’s home.  Lol, even when hospitalized Elsa is still just as spunky as ever!

Joanna gets Romain to the sex therapist, finally.  Romain explains that they both work so hard & are under a lot of stress, which inhibits sex.  Romain wants to wake up & have romance, cuddling before he starts his day.  He thinks sex is for night, while Joanna thinks it should be anytime.  Joanna admits that Romain has never been a very sexual person.  He wants to make love, while Joanna wants sex.  Again, Joanna asks if that makes him the girl of the relationship.  I really wish she would stop putting Romain down.  Most women I know would be thrilled to have someone so interested in the romance part!  The therapist suggests that the two go to a bar & let Joanna “pick up” Romain.  They should also schedule sex twice per week, with each picking one day.

Alexia & Peter go back to their old neighborhood & the baseball park where Peter used to play.  She hopes that opening up about his father will help him to understand why she didn’t tell him about his father.  She didn’t want him to experience all of the pain that she suffered.  She tells Peter that he was the good that came out of their relationship.  She left because she didn’t want that life for her children.  Alexia really opens up & tells Peter how much she is worried about him.  Peter seems receptive & tells his mother that everything will be ok.  We’ll see if his behavior changes.

Elsa is home!  Marysol explains that her mother isn’t back to 100%.  Marysol has prepared a cleansing water using a healing crystal.  It takes some convincing, but Elsa agrees to try it.  Elsa is still feisty, but she does seem a little confused.  It’s clear that she isn’t fully recovered & that it will take some time to heal.

Joanna & Romain are off to their blind date.  Joanna is now “Natalia”, a Russin ballerina in a dark wig.  She says that she was super nervous & was doing shots at home.  Romain appears & sends her a drink.  Joanna says that even though she doesn’t like the glasses, but she’ll put it aside because she just wants sex.  Romain is a pilot & has a different girl in every city.  Joanna steers the conversation toward sex & quickly leaves with him.  If this was really a blind date, I hope that she’d make the guy work for it a little more.  The whole scene was just awkward but I gotta respect that they were both willing to go outside of their comfort zone to spice up their relationship.  When they get to the bedroom, she turns into a dominatrix & more awkwardness ensues.  They both agree that the role-playing isn’t for them.

real-housewives-of-miami-season-3-gallery-episode-308-29-recapMarysol is setting up Adriana’s bachelorette party.  Marysol has hung bras & panties from balloons.  Super cute idea!  She isn’t down with strippers though.  Thank goodness!  I could not handle another OC bachelorette.  The strippers at Tamra’s were just disgusting!  The guests are Lauren, Lisa & Alexia.  It’s just five women sitting in the living room.  Everyone comments on how tame the evening is & they begin taking shots.  Adriana tries to excite things up by suggesting that they burn the wedding dress that she still has from her almost-wedding to Frederic.  Adriana wants to cleanse away all of the pain & indecision.  Marysol is just excited to use the fire extinguisher.  Adriana says that she has been indecisive for four years, but I thought that she was ready to get married & only didn’t because of her son?  Again, I just can’t keep her stories straight.

Next week we’ll Marysol confront Lea regarding Elsa’s illness.  After this week’s feel-good episode, I’m looking forward to a little drama!

———————————————–

Happy Birthday SparkleMuffy

__________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Miami. Bookmark the permalink.

227 Responses to Real Housewives of Miami

Good morning everyone. It’sssssss hump day!!! The weather is beautiful today. I hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday Sparklemuffy.

Watching Wendy Williams & the gossip we can’t believe ROL was on. Their NJ gossip is that Dina wants back on but her demand is Jac must go.

• plainviewsue says:

Didn’t watch, but WW uses Radar Online for all of her gossip, which is why she is always wrong. That slime Tom Murrow, who feeds them information, is a Manzo/Laurita soldier. So now when Jac is let go, it will be all Dina’s fault. Dina tweeted yesterday about this nonsense.

Faux Entertainment wrote a very interesting blog about the issues between Caroline/Jacq and Dina. I believe every word of it.

I’m fine with Jacq leaving but please oh lord no Dina

I think the seeds are being planted for a Dina casting
        I don’t care for her

• Amber...Real Wife says:

ITA I never cared for or liked Dina. She was a shite-stirring ScaredyCat who hid behind her tough sister S1. Then she had no storyline other than being zen and over it S2 while she creepily talked to GrandmaWrinkles. Even if her daughter were on…again… I think she’ll still be boring, snooty and condescending.

Happy Birthday Sparklemuffy! 😀

Happy Birthday sparklemuffy! Hope you have a great day!

6. Vegas Chick says:

Happy Birthday Sparklemuffy!

Here’s a gift for all of you (you may have seen it or maybe not). The Guidice BK filing in it’s entirety. Personally, I am appalled. They listed $3k in wearing apparel for the family??? (cough, cough) and tried to discharge a phone bill??? Yikes! It’s an eye opener on why the Feds decided to go after them.

Hi Vegas Chick. I hope you are well. 🙂

I’ll have to read it later, but thanks for that link Vegas Chick. It irriated me a great deal when Andy asked the Giudices if they lived beyond their means. They very firmly claimed no. Now, I realize that question calls for an opinion, but just the fact you try to file bankruptcy – doesn’t that make it a FACT that you lived beyond your means?! Sigh.

In some cases yes and I think Tre & Joe fit just that. There are legitimate bankruptcies. Medical bills, loosing a job & unable to get a new one or get one & earning way below previous earnings, a spouse dies – legit bankruptcy filings in my book. Going shopping everyday w/$5, $10, $15 grand, building a home out of your price range, not paying bills, taking trips/vacas, cars – not legit bankruptcy filings in my book.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Let’s not forget stiffing many contractors for work done on said custom home. Those people were ma & pop contracting businesses who had workers to pay as well. feel it was a calculated bankruptcy. Shop-Spend like crazy and don’t pay for it.

• Dixie says:

I want to know about their attorney. This filing does not look like something a competent attorney would file.

• cusi77 says:

Perhaps they filed themselves? It was cray cray to believe they could got away with a 11M debt and erase it from earth face…

• Sasha says:

Happy Birthday Sparklemuffy!!!!!!!!

Thanks Vegas Chick. I had not seen this article.

Mortgages, falsified loans and lies, oh my!!!!

I could see the WHY ME point of view if there were one or two issues but the Giudices have a truckload. Thirty-nine to be exact.

Why lie about how much is spent on clothes when we see them shopping and wearing the goods. I still remember the first season when Teresa’s little hooligans ran amok at a store. It was so cute.

They did not do themselves any favors by being on Andy’s show. Teresa’s rapid blinking and Joe making light of how many times he has driven drunk. Not a good look at all.

Those crazy kids just weren’t thinking of what could happen if they were caught up in their scheming to NOT live beyond their means.

Thks for Miami. I am so darn confused at Adriana’s reasons(excuses) for not marrying Fred. You can get whiplash trying to follow her reasoning. I think she’s on story #5. IDK. I am looking forward to the excuses, explanations, whatever she will call them at the reunion.

Thanks for the recap of RHOM! NMD, you have everyone pegged. Adriana can not keep her stories straight, but I can live with that because she hasn’t hurt anyone carrying on like this – it’s just impossible to reason with what reasons she gives for the things she’s done!

So true about Joanna having double standards! I also wish she would quit putting down Romain. This whole poor little sex starved Hoanna storyline is awkward (I can not believe he went along with this!) and the role playing only made it worse, ugh. I wish they would MOVE on to something else. I had hoped for no strippers after the OC scarred me for life this year, lol. With that said, it’s nice that Marysol didn’t feel it was necessary for her lady friends and what did her friends do? Claim it was boring and ask where the strippers are! LOL, sometimes you just can’t win! But I think Marysol made some of us viewers very happy. The dress burning was somewhat funny, but seems to me if one was to make a statement burning a wedding dress – make it for one you actually wore and now that you’ve divorced that SOB you can get on with your life. Nancy had a better idea, why not donate! That would have eliminated any crazy fun in this episode though.
    All and all it was not an episode I want to see a second time – especially because of the Lenny scenes.

That dress set on fire rather quickly no?

Maybe all polyester ?

I wish Joanna would stop putting Romain down too. She’s an idiot. Yes they both work
      very hard so when Romain wants to be w/his girl he wants it to be romantic. Why cant she get that thru her head that he wants romance since they don’t get to see each other all the time. Duhhhhhh. You’re an idiot Joanna.
      I am very surprised Adriana still had her dress that she was going to marry Fred in. I can see her burning a dress from her marriage w/her son’s father cuz that didn’t end happy but w/Romain? If we are to go by Lea’s timeline Adriana would have been having a little financial probs cuz she was behind in Alex’s tuition so why not sell the dress? No Adriana hasn’t physically hurt anyone but she’s hurt relationships no matter what she’s said. And I don’t believe w/just Lea. I believe she’s hurt other real friends by not telling them she was married.

9. 2Stupid says:

If this is true, JZ must be in pure heaven and Bethenny is really desperate!

10. lulu says:

I don’t see it happening she burned Jill big time. Why would she go on bs show if she knows it will just make her look worse.

RIP Tom Clancy.

Happy Hump Daaaay to everyone (even you Mike)!

Looking forward to the new Top Chef tonight; I like it so much better than Top Chef Masters. Plus a new Duck Dynasty as well. Happy, happy, happy!!!

Us Huskers are having FANTASTIC autumn weather right now. In fact, it may be just a touch too warm, but I know the cooler stuff is headed this way on the weekend. Even some rain which is desperately needed.

I find it so hard to believe how much I no longer watch anything on Bravo. And if I do, it’s on rerun. I watched a lot of the new Esquire channel this weekend. I think they will give Bravo a run for their money when they get their original shows established. Fingers crossed – that can only mean better viewing for all of us! I think it would be great if they took the Housewife premise and really put a spin on it. Housewife All-Stars? Housewife Low-Stars? Pick a team of five for each one, put’em on a island and let them duke it out! Must see TV for sure!

Anyone have sciatic nerve issues? I sure do. If you have any remedy, please let me know. I’m walking, but barely. I’ve done the physical therapy route three times in the past and it looks like #4 is coming. Let me know if anything else has worked for you or someone you know. Thanks!

Hi Husker ….

I still don’t know who Mike is but hi Mike!

I thought Esquire was a men’s channel now? Are there shows for women? We lost Style to them …..
      That’s the channel I was hoping they’d banish Andy to

• Mene Seela says:

I saw an old Flipping Out on ESQ last week. When Jeff installed the hidden camera and incidentally ruined Jenny’s marriage.

I don’t think he necessarily ruined it- there are different ways of looking at it I guess ?

So they’re playing female-oriented stuff on esquire ? Interesting …..
          Thanks !

I saw reruns of Project Runway and Top Chef (old seasons which were the best). A new cooking show with Ilan from TC season 2. Reruns of Burn Notice which my husband loves. I think they are trying to do a better version of Bravo to include both men and women viewers. Both networks are owned by NBC if recall correctly. I will miss Style but some of those shows like Tia and Tamara and Guiliana and Bill have been moved to other networks (I didn’t watch them). Don’t know where Jerseylicious or that Texas show with the stupid women will turn up though.

Tia & Tamera and G & B are on E! now. I guess Jerseyl will move there too.

I had commented/ it did not post —
              Powell’s right

Also I heard Rihanna had some show slated for Style but now Bravo had to take it and is sending it to purgatory- Fridays at 10pm.

Lets see if this freakin posts 🙇🙇🙇

Husker I see that repeats are on Esquire. Are there any Esq original shows on?

13. plainviewsue says:

Watched Kathy on Bethenny’s show. She said that when Teresa said her cannoli’s were edibile that she thought the comment was sour grapes. Sour grapes for what??? Kathy’s successes? What success?

Bethenny should know better. She knows how leading the producers are with talking heads. Bethenny takes such pleasure in hearing anyone knock Teresa.

Kathy said she came on the show thinking it would be fun. She said Teresa believed that Kathy was on the show to take her down. Kathy said they got along well before the show (huh???). I think Bethenny’s show uses the Bravo editing as well. Some quickly cut scenes.

I am enjoying a lot of Bethenny’s show, especially when it’s just her and the audience. Hoda Kotb was on yesterday and that was fun.

As for Jill being asked to come on the show, I will never believe a word that Radar On Line says and wouldn’t be surprised if Jill told them that!!

The ratings would be off the chart though. So maybe………………..

PVS I would not believe that story especially since it’s from RadaronLiarLiarPantsonfire(allegedly). NO WAY B would ask TheLunaticZarin to be on her show.

• plainviewsue says:

I don’t know if this has been brought up further down on the blog, but I watched Alex McCord’s VBlog on the Stir and it seems that it is true. She also believes that Bethenny was the leak. Alex said she was called by Bethenny’s booker, but she’s not going on cos the pay was laughable. Lower than union scale or minimum wage. Don’t remember what she said. I never knew that guests on talk shows were paid.

She also felt since it’s not live, any promoting that she would do of her businesses would be left on the cutting room floor.

Alex said Jill doesn’t use Radar for her leaks.

• VV says:

Did Bethenny ask Kathy why they went behind Teresa’s back on the show?
      Proooooblaaaaasbly NOT!
      Of course Bethenny know about leading questions by Producers, EVERYBODY AND THEIR UNCLE caught that the Cannoli statement by Teresa was a leading question by Producers. B must have amateurs on her staff or must think poorly of her audience that we are dumb not to know that.

Jill and Alex, that’s an interesting article. Not sure if to believe it or not due to ROL reputation. I have read the article and to think a little about this one. I have always been of the thought that if rating were tanking. She’ll pull the Jill card.

Vv I haven’t watched any of this yet so I’m just closing my eyes to all recaps …..👀👀👀
        Lol!

• AZGirl says:

PVS: Bethenny can’t contain her hate for Teresa and her leading questions to Kathy were terrible. Bethenny’s show is not going to make it.

14. T-Rex says:

Okay so I am not watching but a couple of items to note. DramaDriana said she was holding out for a catholic wedding at some point, uhm well nope, didn’t have a catholic wedding since there are no female priests yet, in addition you would need to annul all of your previous marriages, and since one of them produced a son, it’s almost impossible to do that in the Catholic Church. She noted she had been married twice, well does this mean twice before Frederick? An article shows that she has actually been married 3 times before marrying Frederick, since she can’t keep the facts straight on the current marriage, looks like she can’t on her former marriages as well. From what I have read, they don’t attend the church they were married in, this was as I refer to as a “pay for play” use of a church, of course all Bravo paid for and arranged. I don’t understand all the LIES from this idiot, seriously, at this point it seems she may be pathological liar.

I said all that the other day too. I wasn’t sure if she was catholic or not.
      VV has the info on that church. It’s lovely at least to look at.

Hey, it is a house of God and if that’s what she wanted …..????

I agree with above, I guess just accept the lies and runaround sue. Or just don’t follow her story ?

I was so excited to see mama elsita back!

Me too.
        Pathological liar is probably correct. I find Adriana amusing. (love your name for her T-Rex!) I just don’t dwell on – or expect anything to add up with her. I do expect to be entertained and that she does. I enjoy her passion and fashion sense.

Me too. It’s like a Nene or Kenya thing with me, and Ramona. And Bethenny.
          Either like or really don’t …..

Mama Elsa I hope she’s back full time !

Oh yeah, like Kenya is a real good comparision. Over-the-top ridiculous, but I don’t care if she’s really crazy or not because I’m amused by her. Well, back to the coal mines, be back later, if they’ll let me out, ha.

Stay strong Tarts

I don’t like Kenya. I’m not amused by her. I wish they did not ask her back. I’ve been familiar w/her for a long time & she had me fooled. Kenya, Adiva, JZ, Tamra, Gretchen, all of NJ HWs, Cindy Who, & Joanna & Kelly can go do Fight Club in the Big Brother house together. I don’t like any of them.

LOL @ powell with a HW fight club.

They shouldn’t have asked back a HW (Kenya) that openly falsified a relationship. But you see Bravo turned the blind eye, because they had already been using false pretenses for their shows as it is!

Powell got to say I’m saddened you don’t share in my amusement of Kenya. Lol

Oh well
                That house idea sounds good. Someone should tweet that to Andy

I enjoy her fashion sense too. These ladies dress. I appreciate that. I know that we just have to accept her lies & I know I’m living a pipe dream & are in never never land but I want Adriana to tell the truth. For once in this franchise I want the truth.

15. chismosa says:

Hey VV I am on another apple device and it autocorrected my name to Chianina at first. Lol!!!

16. chismosa says:

Did you all hear about Mia Farrow’s son?

May be Sinatra’s!!!??? LOVING that story …..
    So handsome and so so so so (infinity) SMART

Well I’d rather be Sinatra’s son than Woody Allen’s. lol.

I actually read this and seriously doubt it. Mia HATES her ex so much, she would definitely, purposely not correct a story, noted she said “possibly”. WOW what a complete “slap” to the Sinatra family by making that statement if indeed it is false, which is what I believe.

It’s on “The Talk” – I’m sorry he has the chairman’s nose. He has no physical looks whatsoever from Woody

I’m betting on yes.
      Such a brilliant brilliant guy and so cute

Julie Chen needs some more makeup.

• Dixie says:

He has pretty blue eyes also, like Sinatra’s.

Where are my comments !!

Mike — did he take them??
          My comments are disappearing since I pop in and out of wifi —

Ok:
          Totally about the eyes! Swooooooooning over here ……

I always heard that Ava Gardner was his love of his life.

Yeah. And the way Nancy Sinatra responded makes me believe that its been a family secret. That Frank suspected as much & he was accepted as part of the family from that time on. My mother said she remembers Mia saying that Frank always came to her rescue over the yrs after they divorced. Like Wendy Williams said & I laughed, Frank & Mia had drive bys throughout the yrs. I’d want Frank to be my dad instead of Woody too. He and Woody haven’t been speaking since Woody started having sex w/his sister, married her and had kids. Yucky. :/

Happy Birthday SparkleMuffy! Happy Hump Day Powell! MIIIIIKKKKKKEEYYYYYY what day is it!!!

SPARKLEMUFFY my apologies.
      Have a wonnnnnnnnderful day. 💝💝🎉🎊🎁🎉🎊🎁🎉🎊🎁🎉🎉🎁🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

It’s hump dayyyyyyyyy. LOL. I’m sorry I love that commercial. :-). Last Wednesday Kelly Ripa said she couldn’t wait til Wed to say that line to Michael Strahan. 🙂 Today is Kelly’s BD. OMG Michael Strahan gave her some Fantabulously Gorgeous shoes. They are black lace with a gold stiletto heel. OMG!!! Just beautiful.

18. Mene Seela says:

I can see Bethenny having JZ on her show .. with other fired RHs. Life after reality tv. I don’t think JZ would do the show in that light.

Bethenny would have her mother or Jason Hoppy on if she were desperate enough.

👍👍

I agree. I believe Bethenny would do anything to improve her ratings.

• 2Stupid says:

Bethenny only has her self to blame. If she would of announced the divorce and not said anything else, people wouldn’t be judging her. But no she had to say it was a mistake, talk about how brutal it is, blah blah blah. Do I think Jason is a saint, NO. Do I think they are both to blame, yes. Does Bethenny get on my last nerve now- Yes! I mean how did a small town boy from Penn learn how to leak stuff to the paps? He learned from the master Bethenny. She overestimated how much crap her “fans” would take from her. I think even Dandy is over her at this point. I think she is as devious and munipulative as her castmates accused her, by her actions on this divorce.

Martha asked her “did you want the divorce” …..
          Haha it was funny seeing B try to be diplomatic and “so open!!!” about it.

And seeing her say she’s like NEVER entertained dating again anytime soon and is NOwhere dating is beyond hysterical

Bethenny can have chiclet George as a sidekick on her show, since we’re no longer using him.

Ewwwwwww

Haha
        Especially since NY seems to never be coming back.

A tear….

A tear . . . that’s a Kathy Griffin reference from Seinfeld, right chismosa?

You got me Husker !!!

Wasnt she hysterrrrrical in that — with her old face …. She played Sally Weaver. Lol

The doll that resembled mrs costanza and then she had the 1 woman show about Jerry being the Devil
            Rotfl

Hmmm. I don’t think so Mene. But if she does you can tell me I told you so. 🙂

19. chismosa says:

I know the source is bad but they are taking it from Penny, right ?

Love that she gets her own blip on this. Lol!

Johnny Karagiorgis’ wife Penny Drossos reportedly revealed Al Manzo’s affair at an event with all the RHONJ cast but the cheating accusations were edited out of the scene that aired on the show.

This was the same event that culminated in a bloody brawl between Jacqueline and Chris Laurita, Joe Gorga and Johnny.

Caroline was “distraught and terrified that the rumors would become a story-line that would destroy her supposedly rock-solid marriage.”

Sorry but how bloody could that fight have been if we didnt see blood on Joey ? Did we see blood on Chris? Or Jacq? Just wondering

• shamrockblonde says:

wasw there any black goop on anyone and did Mel go out of her way to keep her husband’s hed covered? heeeheee

That’s what I mean —- they all came out so clean out of there

Only Kim D’s inventory and I guess Yanni got roughed up.
        Lol

That’s just awful. Penny doesn’t know Caro & Al right? It’s none of her biz even if It’s true or a rumor its none of her biz to spread the rumor around to the HWs.

• VV says:

Chianina read the Famewhorgas blog about Caroline an Al. It explains that Producers wanted Penny to out Al’s mistress but she declined. Once the brawl broke up … well the that’s another story.

You are kidding …. I thought the producers + Andy are and forever will be so in love with the Don.

Interesting

Ok I’ll try …..

• VV says:

No, I am not kidding. I’ve said it before many times and I say it again. FW is a well written and researched site. Carolina must have piss*d a producer 😜

Hey everyone. Oh no!!!! Tom Clancy passed away!!! Just seeing this on HLN.
    I’m on YouTube looking about beauty videos as I do and I saw the latest WWHL which I subscribe to. This one is Ask Andy where Andy answers viewer & celeb questions. Ok. Andy’s least fav guest that he won’t be asking back is Julian Michaels. He said after they taped WWHL she was very mean & rude to the
    staff yelling at them like she does the Biggest Loser contestants. They have watched the show tape several times & they cannot figure out what she was so mad about. I’ve seen something in a mag or heard on a tv show that Julian isn’t so nice. IDK. Who has changed the most. Andy thinks the ladies are today who they were in the beginning. He thinks NeNe has grown the most & probably has learned a lot about herself. She’s the same funny person she’s always been. What does he think of the Tre & Joe epi. He really doesn’t have anything more than what was said on the show. He just wishes their family comes out of it ok. Curtis Stone asked how does he keep so fit. He said chasing Curtis around trying to turn him. Joke. He said he boxes & lifts weights. Gail Simmons asked if she & Curtis can have a raise. Andy said they
    can discuss raises off line. With that response I say Andy does wheel a bit of power at Bravo.

Thanks for all that Powell

I STILL think Andy has a boyfriend. Who buys a wedding band to wear and flaunt so much. Hmmm

How are you Powell??? Work-wise ? I hope you’re doing ok. Prayers

Chismosa I’m doing ok. Nothing I can do or any of us Fed employees right? I just hope those Jackholes downtown get it together fast. If I could go down there and slap every last one of them I would. I’d also like to do a Donald Trump and say “you’re fired”. Barbara Walters said on The View that there are 900 some politicians in the House & Senate and 500 some are women. We need ALL women. We all know that there are some women on the Hill that are Jackholes but I believe women know how to compromise & negotitate. The men are trying to show whose got bigger balls.

21. designernailsdiana says:

Last night I told my DVR to no longer record ANYTHING on Bravo. It actually flipped out on me and shut itself off. I think it’s as happy as I am to be done with that channel.
    Lulu you seemed to like my “Adventures in Dating after 40”. “I kid you not” I met a guy who was missing most of his teeth. I asked him where they were he said they were in Idaho with his ex cause when she threw him out, he forgot to grab his dentures. O.M.G. So I had to revise my dating list of what I wanted in a guy I’d date. A job, a car, all his teeth in the same state as him……

• Mene Seela says:

“all his teeth in the same state as him……” LOL! Seems like a reasonable expectation.

Right. And either get your wife to send you your teeth or call up that dentist to make you up a new set of choppers. 🙂

Hahahahahahahaha. Diana. Woman you need to write a book & write it w/your sense of humor. Too funny. 🙂

• lulu says:

Omg!!!!! Rotfl!!!!!!! Was he greek????? 😉

• designernailsdiana says:

I didn’t ask. Just knowing #1 he got kicked out by a wife and #2 his memory is shot was enough to make me say I’ve met someone I’m dating now good luck in your future. I dropped him faster than Bravo dropped JZ. I’m a smart blonde 😬

• lulu says:

Dnd I’m crying!!!!!! The wife hid his teeth!!!!

• designernailsdiana says:

I’m fairly certain he cheated and unlike Jersey, she booted his a$$. Like I said that list changed and grew after each blind date.

• lulu says:

On second thought though id love to hear your stories!! A how to spot a liar online is a wonderful blog idea!!

• Mene Seela says:

Vanity Fair:
      “Farrow discusses her relationship with Frank Sinatra, telling Orth that Sinatra was the great love of her life, and says, “We never really split up.” When asked point-blank if her biological son with Woody Allen, Ronan Farrow, may actually be the son of Frank Sinatra, Farrow answers, “Possibly.” No DNA tests have been done. When Orth asks Nancy Sinatra Jr. about Ronan’s being treated as if he were a member of her family, Sinatra answers in an e-mail, “He is a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives.”

so sorry to hear of Tom Clancy’s passing – he was one of my all time favorie authors – I’ve read just about all of his books multiple times – a lot of his books were required reading for Naval officers –

and designernailsdiana – I met my husband on a blind date – love of my life –

23. KTinCT says:

Happy Birthday, SparkleMuffy 🙂

Alex said no to Bethenny b/c she wanted MONEY -what they offered was not enough for Alex

• Mene Seela says:

Dumb move by Alex. Doesn’t a small website pay her for columns? She should be marketing them.

She said that b/c Bethennys show is prerecord that any promotion she gave herself on the show would be edited out and let on the cutting room floor-she also accuses Betheny of giving the story to ROL as Jill has a relationship with a different gossip site.

If true she should have taken that deal. She does not know where that could lead. Ellen is the producer. When Ellen likes something she goes all out to support & nurture it. I’m sorry. Nit smart Alex if true. She does write for a blog. I follow her on Twitter.

• cusi77 says:

She should be marketing her onion slice tool for the kitchen! Someone saw that? I thought “Gawsh, is that soooo different than the Egyptian cotton sheets they wanted to sell…”

Really
      Interesting …

Sorry, I don’t blame Alex or Jill (if she also got an offer). By the way, I watched part of Bethenny’s show for the first time today. If she’s calmed down some from the beginning, then I would have hated to see her then! Lol. I enjoyed the mom panel (with Jenni Poulos). I didn’t watch the Kathy Wakile part because I knew that would be a “let’s dis Teresa session.” I noticed Bethenny adjusts herself a lot (her hair, clothes). She needs to calm down and relax even more. She’s definitely not comfortable. I’m not a talk show watcher, but I didn’t see anything that special about it.

• cusi77 says:

True, BB! I watched a bit when she had MelGo and Joey and Bethenny was a bit too much hyper to me. She was listening and made one right question to Melissa “What about if the wife is more successful than the husband?”… Melissa, of course, did not answer because or she doesn’t get it or she is too intelligent to not answer… She went to talk more idiotic tricks to blame women for their husbands cheating.

I think it’s kind of crappy-if Alex had a book out that she wanted to promote I’m sure she would be more than happy to go on the show and get the standard fee the show probably gives.

Hey Jill – can’t find anything on that link.
          I did a search for Alex McCord on that and only her recaps came up.
          Oh well- no biggie ! Thanks though

• lulu says:

Smart move think about why would bs want Alex on her show??? To rehash things they can’t talk about due to the contract they signed years ago???? Or what to bash her?? Not enough money in the world for that one. Good for Alex I would have given bs the finger.

Something about a HW reunion-I don’t think Bethenny would bash Alex-you don’t really see talk show host bashing their guest.

• lulu says:

Its sad bs is that desperate for show ideas hw reunion??? Besides Alex makes more with one tweet and that is telling.

I agree normally you don’t see talk show hosts bashing guests….. but this is bs we are talking about.

I dunno. Steve Colbert gave Willie Nelson a really hard time about Willie’s ice cream. 😉

• cusi77 says:

Yeap! From Amazon

alex mcCord onion chopper
              by Alex McCord
              Be the first to review this item

——————————————————————————–

Price: $30.00
              Sale: $19.00 Eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime.

You Save: $11.00 (37%)

I didn’t see desperation-she just asked if they wanted to come on. I think if they did do a little reunion people would for sure watch-and that’s the point after all-getting people to tune in.

25. cusi77 says:

Good Wednesday afternoon everyone!

Wow! Great Blog of Miami women! Much better than the Episode itself! Kudos to that!

I read the link our VeasChick shared with us… a sad reality… Greed, ignorance or whatever it went down there, what Teresa and Joe did was wrong and they never thought in the consequences and how this will hurt their daughters future. The sole thought of Audriana, Milania, Gabriella and Gia, breaks my heart… Their parents as well. I am not a lawyer but I have read the 39 counts of the indictment and there are a bunch of them that can be easily proven by the Feds.

I hope Bravo cancel NJHW. I went to Bravo Blogs and I read Melissa’s comments (I don’t care to read the explanation of what she wrote and why it was misread… She is a moron to me!) but the comments are juicy! Someone said that Melissa is having a Bravo spin off!!!!!! Gawssssssip! or true! I don’t know…

• Mene Seela says:

The most damning allegations are the lying on the loan docs and other forms.

Cusita the ONLY way I see Mel getting a spinoff of ANY kind – is if for some legal reason Teresa really cannot film for Bravo.

That way, bravo can get around that and hope to catch a glimpse of Tre’s life. Cause as we see nothing will stop, ( not even 39 counts – ) Teresa from filming.

Not Guilty in the Michael Jackson promotor trial. 😦

promoter

• Mene Seela says:

I agree with that outcome. MJ & Conrad were fooling around wih propofol for years prior to AEG.

NYDN:
      “Panish asked the jury to find AEG liable for most of the $1.2 billion that his side believed Michael could have earned had he lived. He also asked for $85 million in personal damages for each of Michael’s kids and his mom.

But AEG produced medical records that tied Michael to Dr. Murray as far back as 2006, and the company argued that Michael kept his thirst for propofol a fiercely guarded secret.

Putnam said in his closing argument that Dr. Murray shipped propofol to Los Angeles for Michael in April 2009, before AEG even knew he existed. He said had AEG known what Murray and Michael were doing behind closed doors, his client would have acted immediately.

“Simply stated, AEG never would have agreed to finance this tour if it knew Mr. Jackson played Russian roulette every night in his bedroom. It wasn’t going to happen,” Putnam said. “If AEG knew, it would have ruined everything.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/michael-jackson-wrongful-death-trial-jury-reaches-verdict-article-1.1474418#ixzz2gc514BaE

Everyone is/was guilty including Michael. AEG knew Michael was not healthy enough
        to do this tour and they only thing that mattered was money. It’s despicable.

• Mene Seela says:

As a nurse, have you ever heard propofol used outside of the hospital?

Absolutely not but that doesn’t change anything. Michael was emaciated during
            rehearsals and had to wear layers of clothes to stay warm. AEG had a moral
            obligation to shut this tour down. Everyone was using Michael except his children.

There were many e-mails going around within AEG that clearly stated that
              Michael was too sick to do this tour but no one wanted to pull the plug due
              to all the money that was to be made.

• Mene Seela says:

I understand what you are getting at and don’t disagree that AEG is super sleazy. However, MJ signed for the $ too so they are evenly using each other. MJ and the doctor alone knew about the propofol.

I mean who anywhere who have thought they were using that drug for sleep!

He was on so many other narcotics during the day though that they HAD to know about.
                  I put moral obligation in the court room as well which is practically impossible to
                  prove so I understand how that verdict was reached but I still think it was wrong.

True Michael signed on the bottom line but he was in no state of mind to sign
                  anything and IMHO AEG knew that which makes them responsible to a point.

31. Aranda says:

MESSAGE TO MELISSA GORGA
    “A marriage based upon the exchange of goods and services will always fail when those goods and services are no longer required.”—Merle Shain

RIP Daddy.

34. djprincessc says:

Hi ladies!! I’m here!! I’m sorry I haven’t really gotten into X Factor this time around, but I just put it on now!!! Miss you both!! xo!

p.s. Nancy I agree with you about the Michael Jackson thing. AEG did have a moral obligation to him and so did the doctor, he was in no condition mentally or physically to be making any type of those decisions.

35. lillybee says:

Anyone watching Top Chef, tonight.

36. djprincessc says:

I am laughing SO SO SO hard at Josh Altman’s yell and screaming face when he says he HATES Josh Flagg. I seriously can’t stop laughing!! hahhahahahahh…

I’m so behind on LA!

I hope Flagg did something to really annoy Burt !

Hope you’re well DJ

• djprincessc says:

Hiiiiii Chismosa!! It was hilarious. You have to see, I don’t wanna spoil it for you. I have to admit, I have missed a couple episodes. I think they need to bring in a new agent or something.

Everything is good, just been busy with work and a boy, why is dating never easy?!? lol. Anyway…hope all is well with you!! Miss you!

xoxoxo.

• Noelle says:

despise Josh Altman!
      He’s THE ‘New’ face for a total tool and a douche!!
      jmho!
      cARRY ON!
      i GIVE IN!!!!!!!!!!!
      (NEW COMPUTER…TOMORROW!!)

• Noelle says:

dj, No giving Up on the X`Factor!
      tsk,tsk 😀