Top Chef New Orleans

Top Chef New Orleans or N’Awlins (S11E2) by BB

To start off, I didn’t watch Top Chef from Seattle last season, so I’ve been out of the Top Chef loop for a while.  This season takes place in New Orleans.  Since we’re in N’Awlins, how about we learn some native words/phrases each week while we’re there, you know Sesame Street style?  This comes from Slanguage.com.  This week’s phrase is MARDIGRAS BEAD WHORE, which is “What you gotta be to get the beads, chere.” OK, on to the actual show.

This is not a bad looking group of cheftestants.  I mean, I know this isn’t Top Chef Masters where all the contestants are the most experienced, seasoned, award-winning chefs, but I sure hope Bravo didn’t pick these people on looks alone and there are some really good cooks amongst them.  That’s right, I said cooks, just like Kelly Beensomeone (take that Bethenny Frankel!)  By the way, have you guys noticed that Kelly has been taking potshots at Bethenny in the media lately?  What’s up with that?

Sorry, I got off-track there for a moment.  Anyway, regardless of the chefs’ experience, or lack thereof, I guess the proof will be in the proverbial pudding as they say.  Will the winner be one of the executive chefs, a sous chef, the chef/owner of an eating establishment, a recent culinary school graduate, or the self-taught guy?  Stay tuned.

Again this season the Last Chance Kitchen is in play.  I’m glad they are keeping this option open to the eliminated chefs.  Anyone can have a bad day and the best chefs will rise to the top, even if they’ve been eliminated for one bad dish.  OK, let’s get cooking.  I’m coming into this a little late, but I don’t care what’s happened up until this point. If you’ve been watching, you already know.  If you haven’t, you don’t really care either and are probably not even reading this recap. The only thing I know is the first eliminated chef sent to the Last Chance Kitchen was Ramon.

TC Episode 1 No 2Right after the first elimination at 10 p.m., Padma tells the 18 remaining chefs they have to immediately compete in the Quickfire challenge in which they will be making Gumbo inspired by their personal heritage.  The chefs will start their dishes that night at the house then will have 15 minutes to finish the next day in the top chef kitchen.  Noted chef Leah Chase will judge this Quickfire challenge.  (I have to note here that Ms. Chase says she was 83 when Katrina happened, so this lady looks great for her age.)  Of course some chefs are very familiar with making Gumbo and some have never made it before.  Back at the house, it’s very chaotic with 18 chefs trying to get their Gumbo’s started.  I’m seeing everything from Asian to Polish to traditional Gumbo.  Long story short, the bottom contestants of the Quickfire challenge are Jason (with the beets), Michael (the local guy who trashed his first effort and started over), and Patty (who had a good idea, but didn’t execute).  Aaron, Carrie and Shirley are the top three.  The winner of the Gumbo Quickfire is Carrie, the small town girl from Iowa.  She gets immunity in the next elimination challenge.

Susan Spicer will be judging the elimination challenge.  She is a popular chef in New Orleans.  The chefs will be working as teams who will create menus for food trucks.  The food trucks will be feeding volunteers of Habitat for Humanity who are still rebuilding the city from Hurricane Katrina.  There will be four teams.

The Yellow team consists of Aaron, Carlos, Travis, Carrie and Brian.  Their concept is a taco truck.  On the Blue team are Jason, Patty, Nicholas and Bret.  Their concept is the surf truck, with refreshing seafood.  The Green team is Louis, Sara, Shirley and Stephanie.  Louis likes a kitchen full of women because they have a different way of approaching things, whatever that means.  They are going to depend on Louis’ charm to get them through.  On the Red team are Justin, Bene, Janine, Michael and Nina.  Bene seems to be the odd man out on this team as all his suggestions are pretty much being ignored.

Let’s skip the trip to Whole Foods, shall we, and get to the food truck part.  The judges come to the Yellow team food truck first.  Travis and Brian made Dorado and Shrimp Ceviche with Tomato.  Carrie and Aaron made Beef and Pork curry Empanadas with Watercress and Mango.  Carlos and Aaron made Tilapia Tacos with Chipotle Aioli and Cabbage.

Next up is the Blue team. Jason made the Salmon Hand Rolls with Quinoa, Honey Mustard Miso and Cucumber.  He mentioned his rolls were getting too soggy.  Nicholas made grilled Shrimp with Melon-Sungold Salad and crushed Wasabi Peas.  Bret made Coconut Ceviche with Red Snapper and Bay Scallops.  Patty made Tuna Sliders with Crispy Pancetta, Avocado and Tomato.

On to the Red team.  Janine made Green Gazpacho with Pickled Shrimp.  Justin made Lobster and Crab Fritters with Corn Puree and Bacon Jam.  Nina and Bene made Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Mango and Crispy Plantains.  Michael made Ricotta and Burnt Honey, Stone Fruit and Toasted Coconut.

For the Green Team, Stephanie made Crispy Chickpeas with Watercress and Radish Salad.  Sara made Tuna Burgers with Sprouts, Avocado and Watermelon Rind Pickles. Shirley made Spicy Grilled Lamb Salad with Cucumber and Asian Pears.  Luis helped with everything and also created something I couldn’t make out.  Maybe it was the watermelon popsicles I saw people eating.

TC Episode 1 No 3All four teams gather in the stew room and watch while the judges deliberate.  The judges think the two top teams are the Yellow and Green teams.  The Blue and Red teams each had questionable dishes according to the judges.

Padma comes to the stew room and announces the Yellow team as the winners. Carrie They go before the judges for the announcement of the overall winner, who is Carrie for her Empanadas.  She didn’t even need the win since she had immunity.

JasonThe Blue team has to go before judges for having the least favorite dishes.  The judges didn’t like any of their dishes, but Jason’s soggy rolls and what was inside of them end up sending him home.  He should have made them to order instead of making them ahead of time.  He sacrificed his dish to act as host for the food truck.  Patty was really close to going home because of her so-so attitude about her sandwiches.

So it will be Jason and Ramon against each other in the Last Chance Kitchen.  I kind of got a cocky attitude vibe from Jason in just this one episode so I wasn’t sorry to see him go.  I’m thinking Patty had better pick up the pace if she expects to stay much longer.  Until next time.

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Top Chef. Bookmark the permalink.

152 Responses to Top Chef New Orleans

Good morning everyone. It’s a rainy soggy TGIF. Boy oh boy did I have a terrible night trying to sleep with the pounding rain. I hope you have a bright sunny day.

• Lulu says:

Good Morning Powell!!! Sorry about the interrupted sleep!! I love this time of year for the weather! It’s cozy up with a cup of coffee and a blanket while watching an old B&W movie or chick flick. Anyhoo if you can take a nap.

• Laineylainey says:

Good morning, we would love rain round these parts. I have tendinitis, I think. Can’t raise my arm . Ouchy. Wish me luck today. It hurt to drivie last night.

• Lulu says:

Ohh nooo!! Laineyx2!!! I hope you feel better and soon!!

Ooh Lainey that sounds like it hurts. Did you pull a muscle?

• Laineylainey says:

Well, from talking to some of my friends, I should hope for a pulled muscle…because I hear that if its a rotator cuff shoulder thingy it will take forever to heal. So hopefully, it’s just a muscle thing.

Or it could be a frozen shoulder (there is a technical term for it but I can’t remember). Google it. I had it. It’s not fun. It lasts forever even with therapy and shots. People with type 2 diabetes tend to get it.

• Laineylainey says:

I will look it up

• Laineylainey says:

Going to the doc on mon cause my neck has been hurting too…I tried some of the frozen shoulder exercises…egads!! HummuhnuhHummuhnuhHummuhnuh. Eeeeeeeek!

If you can, go straight to an ortho guy. Your GP will probably send you there anyway. The therapy helped me a lot. I had it in my left shoulder first. Now I have it in my right shoulder but not as bad as my left was. The worst part is sleeping. I have not had a pain free night of sleep in over a year. Maybe yours is not a frozen shoulder. Don’t mean to sound so pessimistic about it. If worse comes to worse, your orthopeadic guy can put you under and manipulate it. I didn’t have to resort to that, but I still don’t sleep well with it.

Oh and frozen shoulder can affect your neck all the way down to the “angel wing” of your back.

Lainey, sorry about the pain. Glad you have Dr. Appt. And all that BB said is good and if anyway to go to ortho doc first is best…but since you have appt already go with what gets you in fastest. Expect they will give you anti-inflamatory meds and maybe something for pain.

Several options for what pains you. Could be a pinched nerve..which would be most simple. I have had dislocated shoulder and a decade later what i thought was frozen shoulder…but wasn’t officially diagnosed as such. Could NOT lift my arm, then graduated to could barely do anything w/o pain. It was intense pain. I was crippled to a degree for a full week before it got better, weeks to get that arm working. I bope this is not what you have, it took months to recover.

Sorry not good outlook but I have years of shoulder pain and doing good now. Make sure not to sleep on it, if it’s not painful enough to wake you.

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks for the info TT…I was trying to get something (cooking wine) from a really high shelf with some barbecue tongs…the bottle slipped out, I caught it with the other hand but the right arm …i was squeezing the tongs with sort of pinched or slpped at that moment it was a weird sensation, that I even Felt down to my lower back. I was a little sore, yesterday ..sore…but today, I cannot lift my arm. I know a lot of you live with pain every day. I know you suffer. Some of you are in my daily prayers and compared to you guys,I know I am being a baby. So thanks for your advice and patience, I will try not to run this topic into the ground. BUT THANKYOU! WAh! Wah! Wah!

You are not being a baby! Based on what happened, a good sign it could be a shorter term issue..not a use of force as much as it could be a nerve pinched ..something is tangled up in there and inflamation has made it difficult to fix itself. Keep trying to move even if it hurts you will need to do some stretches like whatever you found online and take OTC for pain and inflamation.

Not that you can stretch you arm about, but you know what I mean maybe. Don’t imobilize it unless you can not tolerate the pain. Oh and I am not a Dr. 😉

BTW my shoulder troubles were one side only and overuse/injury related. Not sure if you had that or woke up this way…but if not an injury, maybe a better outlook. Wonder if BB was not injury since it was botb sides. Sorry BB too 😦

• Laineylainey says:

TT Yeah, I am one sided here. I meanly one side hurts. Thankfully. Sorry about your pain… I am so glad you’re good now. BB, I am so sorry you are still hurting. How do you do so much??? With the baby, you’re ma. Lady, you have my admiration!

2. Lulu says:

BB out of da park! I thought I was the “only” one who noticed the group is not that rough looking. It’s sooo stupid! Too be honest its aggravating imagine those who got passed over just because of their looks. Shame on you Bravo!!!! Go unlick yourself!

A few years back after Katrina I helped out in a few of the kitchens in New Orleans. It was pretty interesting! Though I’d never live there kinda dumpy even in the French Quarter. But I enjoyed working with the different cooks and the food!! It’s just sad that even today parts of New Orleans are still not rebuilt.

• sparklemuffy says:

— Thanks everyone for my sparkle birthday wishes over a week ago– I was actually in NOLA — my first time there and the food was good– but it was nasty– nasty nasty– it’s probably beautiful out of the city — anyhow thanks NMD for all you do– I read just don’t watch the HW anymore, but I am digging Survivor– thanks J–

I always hear how great New Orleans is. I’ve never been there but my youngest daughter has and she wasn’t impressed. I guess it depends on your purpose for going there.

• Lulu says:

Sparkle did you find the French Quarter to be kinda dumpy? The opening promo is on Bourbon street?? Not sure I know I walked past it. It looks so polished and cleaned up the reality it looks run down. Did you stay in the French quarter or venture out to River’s edge? Irish channel?

We were in Nawlins many years ago, way before Katrina and found the place to be quite dingy and in need of refurbishment. Many of the streets were under various forms of construction and we were told not to venture out of the French Quarter(that’s where we stayed), after dark, due to some murders that had occurred a few weeks before we arrived. We had folks wanting to “shine” our shoes, mind you we had on sandles and gym shoes and they would not stop! Most of that rabble is long gone since Katrina from what we here. As we walked through the quarter, in broad daylight, Mr. T-rex and the other husband of the couple we were with, were offered free entry to several strip clubs, and also offered prostitutes. Oh, for the record the reason that most of the strip clubs down there are “topless”, my friend that lived and worked there many years explained, is because about 65% are/were actually “dudes”. Mr. T-rex was offered drugs at some point, but Mr. Naive didn’t realize what they were offering, really he had no clue. The guys did slip into one of the clubs for a couple of hours, just to see for themselves which were girls or potentially guys, you know “research”, and us two girls headed off for some drinks. We noted the hooker at the end of the bar trying to work on several businessmen in the nice place we chose, but apparently they only had eyes for us, and bought us a round of drinks. Then my girlfriend went to the bathroom, the hooker was right behind her and told us this was her “territory” and we better leave or “else”, and opened her purse to show her nifty knife. We did have a good time though, and it made for an adventure we still talk about today! We had fun doing some really neat tourist things too.
          We did take a great tour on the big Paddleboat, and the bus tour was pretty good, of course the areas we toured are the owns most hit. Got to see where Anne Rice lived, which was cool. One thing we will say the Music and Food, were to DIE for, it was so freakin amazing. We even found a place that would deliver breakfast to our hotel daily and again it was so truly amazing. We enjoyed our hotel it was great and our balcony opened to a side street and not the actual main drag of the French Quarter and if we sat out there we could here the band play from the bar on the corner.

• Lulu says:

Trex same old same old. In in effort to “clean” up New Orleans. The French quarter is under police surveillance 24-7. You can’t walk a few blocks before either spotting one on the street or on a horse. The only bad thing is their crime is still horrible. What makes is bad is it’s random. My first night there I can’t forget this. A teenager pulled a gun on a man who was in his BMW asked for his wallet. The driver obliged but before he could hand over the wallet. The teenager shot him luckily for him it wasn’t life threatening, the guy drove himself to the hospital. I did love the music!!! I absolutely love Jazz!!! Maybe when the boys are much older we will take them. It’s an experience that’s for sure.

Trex of course I have to ask. What were you and your friend wearing at that bar!!! 🙂 “off my territory!!” LOL!!!

Lulu, it was so funny we were in some cute floral skirts that we had bought for the trip, they weren’t mini skirts, came about mid thigh, and cute tanks tops to match, and some nice wedge heels that were kind of like gym shoes, so we could walk all day in them. Seriously, nothing that screamed hooker, but it was day time in the bar, and the guys were kind of flirty, and we were pissed that the husbands ditched us for their “research”, so we kinda flirted back. We both had our wedding rings on, and just thought it was mindless banter. The Hooker was skanky as all get out, and I think the guys would rather pay to chat up a couple of decent looking ladies than pay to have sex with that girl, they were completely ignoring her and she was obnoxiously trying to flirt with them. I will say this, it was our younger days and between my boobs and my girlfriends set of legs, we didn’t look too shabby, HA

• sparklemuffy says:

Yes– it has not changed at all– I know everyone thinks of Vegas as Sin City, but I vote for NOLA. The SMELL– ( people actually tinkle on the sidewalk and then it dries… and the vomit….. not to mention the sewage smell) There were a lot of people being arrested for public drunkeness… because they just lay down on the sidewalk… Bourbon ( after 5) almost seemed like a “red-light” district? with the prostitutes and strippers out trying to hustle you in. We saw a lot of flashing—- which was interesting–I’ve never been to a place where women feel like it’s ok to just pull their dress up to their neck for no reason( yes, they were neekkid and it was full beaver moon) We went to clubs on Frenchman’s Street and really liked it. Ate a lot of great food. We stayed at a hotel on Canal St. and I felt safe walking down Royal alone during the day and hanging out @ Jackson Square. Did all the tourist stuff too. Apparently, they film American Horror Story there and had all the witches out in the yard flying around one day.— They had a lot of cool art and shopping. I have no desire to go back. It’s by far the dirtiest city I’ve ever been to.

Thank you to all of you for your good wishes on my news of becoming a first-time grandmother. It’s kind of a mixed blessing in that my daughter lives five hours away, which is probably a good thing because that would be one spoiled grand baby for sure!

Project Runway last night was so good. Alexandria really surprised me with her designs. They were certainly lacking in color, but the cut and little details were amazing. I can’t wear that stuff, but I sure like looking at it. Helen really crashed and burned; some of the worst designs I’ve ever seen. Next week should really be a great runway show. And then Project Runway All-Stars! Can’t get enough of PR!

• A little off topic but was anyone else shocked that Tim Gunn took the subway. Poor guy. That head wound looked nasty.

• cusi77 says:

I was wondering what has happened in his head… Did he fell?

I like Alexandria … but Alexandria over Kate when she got eliminated? That elimination was weird… Elena had a good Season -I wonder if Kate was helping out Elena who was always at the end of her rope in every challenge and somehow She pulled to even win most of the challenges… Very disappointing with her designs.

I am cheering for the bow guy! (forgot his name!!!!)

I loved the designs of the guy who Tim Gun saved! He will put a great show there!

Now I am worried that I don’t recall the name of the Project Runway contestants ! Because there are not reruns… or my two visitors.. Alz and Haimmers!

That’s why we love Tim Gunn – he’s one of us! Nasty gash on his head and lip. Taxis from now on Mr. Gunn!

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, I noticed and I hated seeing him injured like that. He seemed a little more emotional than usual, I hope he doesn’t have brain damage. Did I go too far with that?

NMD I was shocked !
        He should have town cars (or at the very least taxis) waiting at his beck and call ….
        I felt so bad for him. He seemed rattled.
        Love Tim G.

Oh congrats grandma Husker to be. That’s so wonderful.

Congratulations HuskerHuny!!!!! You better start knitting! lol

I am a knitter but more of a crocheter. But my daughter is as well. I will be putting out an afghan and I found a pattern for bibs today. I have until April so I better get started today. Thanks for the good wishes everyone! I will make all of you honorary uncles and aunts.

• cusi77 says:

Congratulations Grandma to be Husker! I am a knitter spider! I did a knitted blanket for each one of my two granddaughters (the second one got luckier… I learned from my first what NOT to do.Lolol!)

I love to knit and crochet too. I’ve made my grandkids blankets too. I’m trying my hand at hats for the rescue mission now. I might even get one done this year the rate I’m going.

By the way. We used to have food trucks on the Naval base where I worked, but there was never a Ceviche to be found! lol. That was some fancy food truck food.

• Rebecca says:

Fantasic recap BB!

We have a food truck stop by our office once a month and haven’t found one I like yet. We have one food truck inteh city that I like so far, Short Leash Hot Dogs, and they named one of their “dogs of the month” after my late chocolate lab. Love them.

I hadn’t realized there was so much ceviche on the show so maybe I’ll catch a rerun of top model top chef. Ceviche comes from my mom’s country so I’m wayyyyy into it. (Despite hating cilantro)

5. T-Rex says:

I got to watch the re-run of this episode this morning on Demand and I am loving this season already. I know folks have been mentioning the “attractiveness” of this group, but after listening and reading their Bio’s, they didn’t get to the show on looks alone. Twice now, the judges have mentioned how really good the food has been this season. We will see. My take on them keeping that wimp Patty and sending his most holyPomp-ass Jason home, was to keep a pawn on the table should someone really good, gets something really wrong. My opinion is that they seem to do this every season. I was thrilled to see his HolyPomp-assJason get sent to Last Chance Kitchen, look the guy was in the bottom twice, so he isn’t the “great” chef he thinks he is, and I think the judges saw that as well. Put up or shut up, and even if he wasn’t going to be “front of truck”, he still would have probably made those rolls ahead of time and still lost.

thanks for the recap BB!! – I missed it last night – and tonight is Master Chef Juniors – you should check this show out – it is too cute, and those kids can cook!!! – it is also interesting to see them all supporting each other, and saying “good job” to each other – when the girl got eliminated last week, they were crying and hugging her, not smiling smugly glad to see someone go – big difference in attitude between these young children and the adult competitors –

Shamrock I love love love those kids on Jr. They are cooking the hineys off. The judges have said some of the dishes are the best they’ve ever tasted.

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks for mentioning that Shamrock. The kids on these shows are smart, polite, and they have so many other wonderful qualities, that give me hope for the future.

This is the greatest show EVER. I freaking love it! Those kids are amazing. I like it better than with the adults.

• Laineylainey says:

Did u watch tonight? BEEF WELLINGTON!!!? Wowwwwwww. The whipping cream competition, I loved hearing them all laugh and watching them having good kid fun!! It was so good!

I watched it for the first time tonight (I never watch any cooking shows) I watched with my little grandkids (5 & 8) and they loved it. They wanted the ones who lost not to be eliminated. Those kids are amazing. I can’t cook like that and I’m in my 60’s. I couldn’t believe that youngest was only 9.

Did anyone watch Once Upon a Time in Wonderland? Alice is not a tea party kinda girl. She kicks butt & asks questions later. I hope the season stays this good.

8. VV says:

@RealityRow: Update on Johnny The Greek & Marigo Mihalos – RealityRow! http://t.co/lK4j0pLcGg

Original Message:

• Rebecca says:

Really amazing how Koma Katfish and Drunken Rosie flipped out at being connected to JTG & Penny, which is ALL Reality Row ever said.

Methinks you doth protest too much.

• melthehound says:

Koma Katfish and Drunken Rosie
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        Heheheeee 😆

Methinks you doth protest too much.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        I agree.

9. VV says:

BB thanks for TC recap. I started watching and got side tracked and didn’t see the second half. Still too early to pick a favorite chef.
    I hated Last Chance Kitchen until Kristen last year made it back to the competition and eventually won.

• Lulu says:

Last year’s was rigged. I knew it when the top chef winner with the goat restaurant said it early on. This year is the popularity contest.

10. Amalfi says:

I am kind of loving this Tia and Tamera marathon on Bravo.

“Ironically, the God particle still can’t explain why the Catholic Church has mass.” Tweet of God is so funny.

Well JZ has out done herself..she released personal info about someone on twitter. She knew is was personal as it was the first name of someone who has never used her real name on twitter-JZ outed the info last night in a snarky bitch way. Releasing personal info on twitter has always been viewed as shady and and makes the person who does look like a stalker moron-so perfect for JZ.
    BTW-the person she outed was a poster on Lynn’s blog back in the day-some of you may remember TEB.

WHOA! That is NOT cool! Doesn’t surprise me though that TheLunaticJZ did that. Why did she do this?

I think she did b/c TEB was included in a convo about JZ and one of her many fake twitter accounts-TEB didn’t start the convo and I don’t think she participated in it-someone @ in the tweet. JZ lot her mind because her fake account got called out. There is a long history between TEB and JZ on twitter-long and interesting. But no matter what TEB did or didn’t do-personally info is not to be put out-dumb dumb JZ knows this but doesn’t care

• VV says:

These twitter fights get on my nerves. I can go back three years and the same group of people are still fighting/ridiculing/mocking JZ about the same thing. I feel bad for TEB but is it ever gonna end?

The twitter fights are what they are…blasting someone’s personal info an twitter is disgusting. The JZ will always go on b/c JZ engages and says dumb things-she likes the attention-but this time she has gone too far.

Jill can I still look this up if I google Jz’s twitter ?

I hope you never put me on BLAST 💣💣💥💥🚀🚀

There is the rare occasion when I wonder if I’m missing something by not having a twitter account. Then I read stuff like this and am reassured I’m not missing anything I really want to be part of. Though I’m embarrassed to admit sometimes I enjoy schadenfreude and looking at trainwrecks.

• Amalfi says:

Jill Zarin doxed TEB. Slimey.

13. VV says:

After months of people tweeting pics of the store closed and very little inventory, they have to dress it up for the cameras. Once filming stops, things will go back to normal.

@CarolineManzo: Looking pretty @cafface! @laurenmanzo http://t.co/vnp6qtHouQ

Original Message:

• melthehound says:

Nice window dressing. Let’s see the inside 😉

• VV says:

I can imagine the show being an hour long informational for Blk, Caccaface and Brownstone. When you add to that the moronic jokes of Christopher, Lauren whining and Caroline being her santinonius self, this show will tank. Only Andy would think this will work and only Carolina thinks her family is interesting enough to grace out TVs. NOT!

Good luck tonight Cityside. 🙂

• cusi77 says:

I found the video less painful to watch than the tense person she has become… She looks much more relaxed back then… Of course she was not in the middle of a messy divorce and still living with her ex… I am happy I am not her! Thank you BABY Jesus!!!

Me too Cusi. She used to be a lot of fun. What a shame.

Are you having fun with your family? I hope so. 🙂

15. California35 says:

TGIF!!!! I really mean it!!

My day improved at 5:00 🙂

Go LA Dodgers!!!!!

17. chismosa says:

Wow is this dangerous ?
    Camille Grammar endometrial cancer

Sorry if link may not work

• Laineylainey says:

Wow…gorgeous!

Yes. She has a good line on photographer(s) probably from being a model…but none the less they are good looking subjects. Yo seems depressed by her tweets while in treatment in Switzerland….this tweet is okay… I’m sure it’s hard to be away from loved ones.

Wow I know platforms are out but I want her shoes ! Gorgeous

We need to keep our eyes on Kathy and whats his name tweets.
      I’m sure they’ll come back with something nasty before the night is through.

This reminds me of the Seinfeld where Courtney cox called Jerry her adoring husband and he said that was not really a compliment to him.

Good one HMac!

BB -sounds like we share a history of shoulder pain … let’s share something fun next time 😉 Great to have you blogging again. That first paragraph cracked me up. Thanks!

22. VV says:

The Richards sisters and Brandi are trying so hard to show they are best buddies that it comes off as what it truly is FAKE! FAKE! FAKE!

@KimRichards11: My Birthday 🎈dinner with My BFF brandiglanville 💕 & our handsome date Alec! SOOO much FUN!! As… http://t.co/oygMTdfVmA

Original Message:

Gia seems larger than the other girls, but she is top middle.

I’m not seeing these stories…and am not seeking the out. But apparently she is still under attack.

26. VV says:

News flash to Brandi Glanville.
    Apparently, you’re too stupid to realize what happened to the last cast member that tried to take Lisa down. The backlash that Adrienne got on Bravo blogs was monumental and she’s no longer a HW.
    Next at bat was Faye Resnik. Need to remind you what happened to her?
    This time around it’s you and the fans are going to be so hard on you that you’re not going to know what hit you.
    You’re busy doing pre-season PR for you. I see the Richards sisters and Yofo are trying to help you. The truth is BS is BS and even if the show drama was Producers induced or fabricated. We the viewers will be able to tell. Bravo has made us all “reality TV” experts. So, be ready. We know Lisa is leveled headed. We know Lisa is the breakout star and most favorite HW.We know Lisa is a target for this. Actions always speak louder than words. We’ve seen plenty of you ignorant,foul mouth, trashy, jealous, fake idiot!

Don’t ask me, I do not know what she is talking about half the time! There was a tweet before this that indicates she filed a police report.

28. VV says:

Brandi lies.
    During S2 reunion when asked about her friendship with Lisa said Brandi said they have fun but is not the type of friendship where they talk about the other cast members or the show. Fast forward a few days ago on Bethenny’s show, Brandi tells Bethenny that whe sho goes out with her cast mates said that all they want to talk about is the show. However, when she goes out with Yofo; they talk about other stuff like boy blah blah blah.
    She talks so much that and here is so much material out there that she’s gonna be dissected and called on her lies by the viewers each and every time. Your 15 minutes are up Brandi.

Another publication I don’t read, but an interview I found on RHOBH new cast member Joyce.

• California35 says:

A Latina in BH 🙂 her favorite part of her house is the kitchen, and that is where she hangs out when she bring friends home….she involves everything around food…hhm maybe she will make these BH ladies eat something 😛