You Branded me with a Lie – I’ll Brand you a Liar #RHONJ style!

You Branded me with a Lie – I’ll Brand you a Liar #RHONJ style! by NMD

Last week on the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Part 1, we watched the most subdued reunion to date.  All the ladies – for the most part – were able to control their anger.  It was there – particularly for Teresa Giudice, Caroline Manzo, and Melissa Gorga – simmering just under the surface.  It was almost as if they made a pact to behave – and were struggling to keep it.  Jacqueline Laurita seemed to be in a “happy place.”  I’m not saying she was on xanax – maybe she was just naturally happy and goofy.  Kathy Wakile didn’t have enough screen time to determine what sort of mood she was in.  Rosie Pierrie was queen of the castle.  With no one else willing to talk or say anything of interest, it all seemed to rest on Rosie’s shoulders to make the reunion interesting.

real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-5-reunion-part-one-03

Perhaps the strangest dynamic was the body language of Joe Giudice.  He stared off into space for most of the time he was on screen.  Teresa sat beside him, but was turned away slightly, facing Andy.  It felt as though Joe was DRAGGED onto the set and placed onto that couch, but was determined not to look at either Melissa or Joey Gorga.  Of course – it could have just been that he was concentrating on his upset bowels.

real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-5-reunion-part-one-10

The one moment where Caroline Manzo let the facade slip a little was when they were talking about Teresa Giudice’s latest blog.  Teresa had just published a blog on her website.  At that time I blogged about that blog – because it was so out of character for Teresa to go negative.  She was clearly furious.  You can read my blog here but to recap the part about Caroline:

Teresa retaliated by telling us that: “For Caroline to say I’m just like Melissa, and that I’m superficial, says a lot about her character. She saw that I did open myself up to the experience, so for her to lie like that makes no sense to me. I thought we were there for healing, and I certainly didn’t belittle her for her fears. She was miserable the entire trip, fighting with Albert the whole time. And she has the nerve to say I didn’t embrace it? Disappointing.”

Apparently Teresa can put up with a lot of things, but being compared to Melissa when Melissa got the superficial, self-involved edit was the last straw.  I don’t have a problem with Teresa setting the record straight or defending herself, but it was unnecessary to expose Al and Caroline’s marital troubles? Don’t get me wrong, I love hearing the gossip about Al and Caroline, but it makes Teresa look petty and vindictive for bringing it up.”

Apparently Caroline agreed with me – and more.  During the reunion she badgered Teresa into admitting that she had never seen Caroline and Al fight first hand.  Caroline yelled, “You Branded me with a Lie.”  Teresa explained that she had heard that Caroline and Al were fighting.  Caroline didn’t relent, she went on and on until millions of viewers were left with the impression that Teresa had lied.  Others chimed in – saying that’s what Teresa does.  She gets mad and she hits back – hard – with a lie.  Ouch.  That is probably the worst thing they could have done to Teresa – they branded her a LIAR just as she’s about to defend herself against major charges.  All because she lost her cool in a blog.

One note on that blog.  I noted at the time that it was very much out of character for Teresa to take digs at her castmates. At the reunion she explained that she had recently hired a new PR firm to help her through this troubling time.  If they had ANYTHING to do with that blog – they blew it big time for her.  The branding of being a LIAR will stick.  They should also knock off all the negative retweets.  Her other PR firm and blog writer were working well for her – why the change?

Teresa took to her most recent blog to defend herself, but it’s too little, too late.

“Of course, I’m not perfect, some things did get to me. When Caroline said I didn’t take the therapy in Arizona seriously and called me superficial, it hurt me. Who is she to call me superficial? She was there and saw that I was taking it seriously, that I was bonding with my brother, and that it was important to me. I went to Arizona with an open heart. I was serious about working out our issues, and got a lot out of it. We all experienced something different out there. I don’t pretend to know her intentions, but she pretends to know mine.

When I was writing my blog that week, it occurred to me that that’s what Caroline was doing all season: pretending. She was trying to put out that she was this happy, changed person, but didn’t embrace it as much as she pretended to, she didn’t even go up on the high wire. So I pointed that out. It wasn’t the nicest thing to do, but I was upset. I knew she would read it and not be happy because she’s Caroline Manzo! It’s this crazy, unwritten rule: no one is supposed to ever point out anything about her or her life. She can only talk about ours. It wasn’t a big deal, it was just a little shade in return for her lying about me. Not very mature I know, and I’m sorry for it. And I apologized for it immediately to her face, but of course, she didn’t apologize to me. To be expected. I didn’t expect it to be such a big deal at the Reunion, but I guess that’s a good sign that the Reunion was pretty calm, cool, and collected since that was our “big fight.””

In that blog – Teresa completely skirts around the fighting issue – leaving viewers unclear as to whether or not that was a lie.  I don’t blame her.  The last thing she wants is another hit from Caroline.

This week we’ll see the second half of the reunion, and then we’ll be done.  I was done about halfway through the season, and am glad to hear that Caroline will be moving on.  But before she moves on, she wrote this in her blog.

“The back and forth between the Gorga-Guidice clan was predictable, and to be honest, at this point in the game I’m throwing the towel in. Both believe they are right and innocent, and frankly, you can’t berate someone for speaking what they believe to be their truth. “

Unfortunately, I think we will see her berate someone tonight for telling their truth.  The edit makes it seem like it will be Teresa – but who knows. Bravo edits have a way of being deceiving.

Let’s Chat – for hopefully the last time about these people!

_____________________________________________

And some Photos by Boston

boston - caroline al shut up

boston - jaq necks boston - jaq surgery Boston - jaq tattoo boston - melissa book jill boston -melissa glasses

boston melissa singing_____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey, RHONJ Cast Blogs and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

455 Responses to You Branded me with a Lie – I’ll Brand you a Liar #RHONJ style!

1. cusi77 says:

Keeping fingers crossed this franchise would be cancelled!

Hey everyone. Are you ready for NJ part2? :0)

3. Cartwheels says:

I know it sounds very superficial but I do have to say that compare to her outfit from last year Teresa made the most improvement, she looks subdued, her make up is on point, same with her hair. Kathy is the one who totally missed the mark with her raccoon make up , Jackie was much better and Melissa, uhmm (sorry can’t manage to say anything nice about her), Caroline looked nice on the make up area but the dress was horrible given her big boobs.

• Tre’s dress is way better than the Christmas tree gown. Jac seems to like the red and it does look nice against her dark hair. Kathy’s dress is “too much”…the flowy skirt is just odd. Not sure why Mel went with a peach…I like Mel when wears the bun in her hair. Poor Caro dried to do the young designer girl a favor and instead it bit her big time. In the pics of them standing, Caro’s dress looks way too big on her…I think she is really small through the hips and legs, but large on top and that dress just doesn’t flatter her. And whatever she is wearing for “support” is just not working!

4. melthehound says:

The only good part about last week’s show was when Joe told that clown, Andy, in so many words, to get over some 5 season old ‘gay slur’.

5. melthehound says:

We will see tonight how Joey and her husband Melissa spin the crap to hold their spot for crapfest 2014. Sorry people but, I don’t believe this franchise is over by a long shot.

6. VV says:

So, Mario “allegedly” has an affair, gets the girl pregnant, the girl has an abortion and is all Jill’s fault? If Mario did this, don’t forget he claims to be very religious and sells religious items as well, he is scum and a hipocrite. Why are all these people hating on JZ for Mario’s doing? This is displaced anger…
    Somebody took picture “allegedly” How is this Jill’s fault? ..,

Okay, on to Crapfest Reunion.

• If Mario had an affair it’s his fault. How in the world would that be Jill’s fault?

That’s got nothing to do with who may or may not have tipped the tabloids off to the story.

• Cartwheels says:

If Mario had an affair and got a girl pregnant I doubt there would be any possible way to keep it a secret, this girl surely has plenty of friends who would love to spill the beans and come forward for interviews and show such pictures for publication. It is funny how they talk about a picture of Mario with this girl, a picture of his private parts, yet those pictures are nowhere to be seen.
        The way I see it until somebody can provide evidence (alleged photos) or somebody comes forward (mistress or one of her friends), this is all a game of rumors and gossips and in that case it perfectly fits JZ profile of underhanded work and press mongering.

• VV says:

P6 claims they had multiple sources including the girl’s roommate. Rob Shutter says no HW involved. That clears JZ. IMO. P6 ran with the story, their legal dept okayed it. P6 is responsible for making it public. We don’t have proof %100 JZ tipped them. She cannot be the only person on the planet it have done this. We only have assumptions. That is not good enough for me because this is some very serious allegations and they have a history together.

Jill has a history of doing stuff like this so that’s why she’s being brought up right now.

• VV says:

Yes, she does but that is no proof. I haven’t found a single article claiming she was the source. I’ve been Googling and they all lead me back to this blog. NMD is the that has an article about JZ being the one that outed Mario affair/abortion.

• Rob always covers for Jill – that’s part of what makes it suspicious.

• VV says:

Why would he put this disclaimer?

“UPDATED: The only way this story could get past NYPOST legal team is if came from someone with first hand knowledge. This would never have run if it were leaked by another housewife.”

All this to cover JZ? If this is all a lie, Why don’t the Singers sue fir slander?

• lillybee says:

Jill is no longer a HW.

• Cartwheels says:

Exactly. Rob thinks he is so smart but his own disclaimer throws shade at Jill, why in the world would he need to emphasize that the information didn’t come from a HW? Jill is an exHW SOS he is not technically lying.
              Now correct me if I am wrong but haven’t we read one numerous magazines quote “inside sources” as in more than one? But they never say or are required to say who gave them the goods?
              If in fact this is true and not just a gossip rumor, I am confident that somebody will come forward , I.e. Lamar Odom alleged mistress, and then we will know that Mario indeed cheated, in the meantime , at least in my book this is a rumor started and promoted by the evil partnership of JZ and Rob S.

Page 6 may very well have the proof, seen the pics and ran the story. They just aren’t putting that out there, for a variety if reasons. The trail is definitely valid too-but in this instance (assuming its true) I’m pointing fingers at the mistress and/or her friends.

VV is Mario religious? I know his business focuses on that but is he catholic ?
          His last name is Singer but I guess since he speaks Italian. Maybe his mom was from Italy, thus catholic ?

I didn’t know they were religious apart from work

7. Photos – by Boston – added to the blog!!

8. Boobah says:

“Let’s Chat – for hopefully the last time about these people!” – NMD

LOL!

9. VV says:

RHONJ Night!
    This is kind of irritating me…”
    ~Milania

🙂 gotta love Milania, that girl was the highlight of the season. Still have the giggles for her going down the staircase rail with the stuffed bra. Saying her husband will cook for her, lol. Add you’re favorites here…

10. Pinky says:

Wishing they would cancel – but Andy is way too greedy for that

• Cartwheels says:

There is just no way, Andy is foaming at the mouth at the perspective of the show being able to capture some of the Guidices legal procedures. It would be ratings bonanza.

Zombies are annoying…have been watching this WD marathon for a long time. Good characters and storyline except, well I have issue with zombies apparently, haha.

What was the original event that changed their world?

• Some sort of viral outbreak. They weren’t too specific, but it seemed like the first round of people got infected – then later you could only get it by being bitten – and now they are all infected and if they die get reborn as a zombie. The inconsistencies sort of drive me nuts. I like all the bits but the zombies as well.

Maybe some sort of warfare. Thanks. They sure do waste a lot of ammo and arrows..call me practical..hehe.

AZGirl…are you watching the game? OMG I hope he’s ok. I saw him moving his hands
    but not his legs.

13. California35 says:

LOL about the one with Melissa and her book 😛

14. melthehound says:

She was miserable the entire trip, fighting with Albert the whole time.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I don’t think I have ever seen a trip on this show where Momz wasn’t miserable.

• Your right! Maybe she is a “Dorothy” and believes there is “No Place Like Home”. Although, I have gone away on trips with other that have made me pretty pissy! Have you ever gone on a couples trip where one couple gets in a huge fight and everyone ends up breaking up the fight, but then the next day the ones who were fighting don’t acknowledge their bad behavior? Just saying, with this group, I would be pretty miserable too! (Course, since she had to bring Lauren along I can imagine how annoyed she was!)

• melthehound says:

My mother was always miserable when she traveled, it actually made her sick. I’m just noting that I’ve never seen Momz on a trip when she wasn’t miserable (and it was someone else’s fault).

• This is so true! She gets a migraine & looks like crap. Must be awful for her, having a migraine & forced to film. Why is she on the show again? Oh yeah, to help her kids who don’t have real jobs, careers or apparently any ability to make a living on their own.

I’m not looking forward to be seeing Melissa’s fake tears when the topic of jail comes up.
    As Abby always says…”Keep your tears for your pillows!”

I wonder what Caroline means by “after all I have done for your family”?

Dr V needs to stop pointing!!!! Very rude!!

• boston02127 says:

I can’t stand her. I couldn’t stand her when she was at the lodge and used the f word. If a doctor said that in front of me, I would find another doctor. I’m no angel and say it now and then but I do want professionalism when I talk to a doctor.

I wonder why Andy puts Caroline at the end of the couch during every reunion?

Here goes Caroline justifying ANYTHING.

How transparent Caroline and Al were.

21. melthehound says:

Such a load of bull.

22. VV says:

Who freaking cares about Rosie?! NEXT!!!!

23. VV says:

STFU Joey!

Good for Joe.

25. VV says:

Dang it Bravo! Why did you cut off Joe Giudice when he was getting ready to spill the beans about your crappy manipulation Bravo?!

26. melthehound says:

Gorgas are behind the rumors about themselves. Mark my words.

I just almost chocked to death on a Brach’s caramel. I thought it would go down but it just stayed in my throat. I had to run and get water.

boston…you need to learn how to do the hymlic maneuver on yourself.

• boston02127 says:

Nancy, it happened a second time! They are big. Maybe I’m being a hog?
        I bought them to melt for apples, maybe they make the ones for melting a little bigger.

I saw a thing on Pintrest. You cut an apple in half (green apples) and clean out the centers. Melt the caramels, then pour the melted caramel in the apple halves. When it gets hard you slice up the apple.

Obviously, I went right for the bag of caramels and my apples are still on the counter.

Boston that is from a sex and the city episode where Miranda almost chokes …..
      I get so scared being alone.

Must learn heimlich.

28. melthehound says:

Joe has it right. Jackasses

29. VV says:

This idiot (Joey) is so brainwashed by his wife that he still accusing his sister.

30. VV says:

You are filming together because Bravo wants you to film together.

31. melthehound says:

Told you this would never end.

• boston02127 says:

Blah, blah, blah, my sister stole my Glow Worm when I was 4. Blah, blah, blah.

• What a cry baby Joey is. “mommie & daddie won’t film with me unless Teresa is there” wah wah wah give him a pacifier already. Then he says “cuz somebunny told mommie & daddie that I did sumthang evil.” Yeah you did azzhole, you acted like a maniac at your own son’s christening. And you started a brawl, because you were drunk & mad at your sister who you just claimed tonight didn’t speak to you for years, but when the cameras were on, tried to be all nicey nicey. Awww too bad you can’t tell the real truth, which is you came on the show to throw dirt on your sister & cause drama. Your promise to Bravo fulfilled?

She should have refused to film with you. Then where would you be?!

32. VV says:

No no no not “supposedly” you looked like a jackass.

33. VV says:

Key is so full of crap. He is loving his newly found fame.

34. melthehound says:

I just choked…

35. Cartwheels says:

“Maybe I got on this show to be close to my sister” – barf

How does Melissa sleep at nights?

• cusi77 says:

Apparently thinking what kind of a creepy guy her husband will be that night before he takes her… according to her advice -soon to be moldy- book.

37. melthehound says:

STFU Rosie

38. VV says:

STFU Rosie! Who the hell do you think you are.

39. lillybee says:

I am so not buying Joey’s reason for going on this show.

40. VV says:

More softballs for Caroline.

41. melthehound says:

Bull

She’s soooo full of it.

43. VV says:

What? You don’t want to know because YOU CANT HANDKE THE TRUTH!

Joey got on the show to be close to his sister…yeah sure and calling her garbage on the first day of filming was a sure way to get close to her right? The Gorgas promised drama and they brought it-now they need to eggmit that they did what Bravo wanted them to do…they sold their souls for a little cash and a little fame…dirt bags!!

45. VV says:

Was Carolina living with her fiancé?

46. melthehound says:

Stuffed naked in the trunk of his car. 2 days to get him out.

• Laineylainey says:

Reminds me, I shd prob skip dinner tonight, I don’t wan’t it to take two days to pull out of my trunk.

Ah, I figure Tiny Manzo died of natural causes. Look, if someone pumps 4 bullets into you, wraps you in plastic, and stuffs you in the trunk of your car for a few days, I think it’d be freaking UNNATURAL if you didn’t die.

• Caroline, why did you bring up that it was your birthday? Weird. Who cares, wasn’t it far more shocking that your future fil was a mobster & the way he died was hideous? Who the h*ll cares that Al found out on Your birthday? No wonder Al can’t stand you.

She mentioned this before …… Something about showing how Albert was so upset that this thing happened on her birthday

All to show Al is wonderful 🙄

47. VV says:

STFU Fly!

STFU Andy!!

49. VV says:

Drinking Game for NMD’s blog. Every time Andy says “Teresa” take a drink.

Caroline sure has issues with women but not men.

Caroline “never kick a person when their down”

She can only do that when she calls her daughter a bit*h and fat on TV.

52. Cartwheels says:

Joe Guidice has plenty of reasons to be nervous, Teresa should be nervous too.
    Caroline this is not as easy as admitting a mistake. He needs to admit to his criminal misdoings.

• No wonder Juicy just stares off into space. He’s very worried.

Why wasn’t he worried when he did all this crap? You have a wife & four kids, why would you do this to them? Can’t believe he actually thought he would get away with it. He still does Not think he did anything criminal (as per his convo with T in the hot tub in Arizona) & he doesn’t think he should go to jail. Totally delusional. Also very mob like behavior IMHO.

I’m starting to think of the possibility that since corruption is rampant in Italy a lot that maybe he thought he could run these scams here ….?
        Not sure just a thought I’m having

• Exactly! It’s likely they learned from their own fathers.

It’s very common that immigrants (from all over the world, not just Italy) come to the US and are very happy to figure out ways to NOT pay their taxes. Especially with cash businesses, like small cafes, pizza parlors, car washes, Landscaping & Construction.

OK, I live in NJ. You know how many times I’ve been asked to “pay cash, you get a better deal” – all.the.time. From plumbers to the lawn guy. It’s rampant.

During the season I’ve only noticed Joe driving during day light hours. I think he may be on a restricted license.

I think it’s more a technical thing. It’d be really challenging to light the interior of a car for night taping and NOT get any reflections/mirror effect for the driver trying to watch the road.

54. VV says:

It’s not Karma. It’s “Comma”!

55. Cartwheels says:

Teresa- ” I don’t know why this happened to us”
    Maybe because you didn’t file taxes for four years and used fake w-2 to apply for loans that then you wanted to discharge in bankruptcy.

• Sasha says:

She can’t seem to grasp that concept Cartwheels.

• Cartwheels says:

I often wonder if that is part of their strategy, “we are too dumb to know any better”

After some deposition when the BK went south, in an interview, T griped that she got in more trouble for telling the truth than if she had lied at the deposition. The phrase “Situational Ethics” comes to my mind.

And dumber than a rock too.

56. VV says:

So, what Carolina is saying in short is that “it’s Teresa’s fault”

Not that I miss him but why isn’t Richie out there?

58. lillybee says:

Nasty dig there, Caro why she said Teresa likes nice things.

59. Cartwheels says:

It irks me to no end that Teresa and joe guidice are in such denial, but it irks me 10 times worst that Joey and Melissa are using this and making it about them. This is not about you morons.

They aren’t in denial. They know exactly what’s happening and why. They are playing this stupid game, because any tiny thing they say acknowledging any guilt on TV will bite them in the ass. If they Feds never watched housewives, they are now-to use as evidence. It drives me nuts when people say they are in denial (but I was kinda nuts already) and I’m not trying to create an argument with cartwheels, because they aren’t the first to say this.

I only say it drives me nuts because the situation they are in is serious. TV show or not-they have to maintain innocence (even if they aren’t) to save their skins. Like it or not, famous or not-if you’ve done wrong and know it-you’re still going to try and save yourself as much as possible. Anyone would do it-and if you say you’d confess and do the max time-you’re not being honest. 🙂

• Cartwheels says:

IMO there is a difference between saying “I can’t talk about an ongoing legal procedure” than to say ” I don’t know why this is happening to us as if they were product of a witch hunt or somebody just pulled their names from a hat.

From day 1, even when I was alone on the island-I saw through Melissa and Joe. Everyone was defending their right to take whatever opportunities offered them-which I’m on board with, but what they chose to do to get those opportunities never sat

• Laineylainey says:

You were not alone! Hellloooooo!

• VV says:

Oh no not me! Me and Lynn (RIP) had a few exchanges about it. I saw right through them the first time they were on. Their fakeness was palpable to me.

I did too with Lynn! She started to come around a bit after a while-I wonder how she’d feel now!

• windycitywondering2 says:

Never alone!

• Cartwheels says:

I always saw through them those two never fooled me, matter of fact I saw Teresa in a different light just because I felt sorry that she had to deal with these two POS relatives of her.

Cartwheels-I just replied to you above! To clarify, I love your comments. I want to make sure you don’t get upset-I was replying in general to posts all over the blogs. I just made the reply to you. 🙂

• Cartwheels says:

I would never get upset over comments on the board. I know that as much as I have opinions , everybody has opinions as well and even if I disagree I would never take it personally, especially over these dimwits who are being paid to act like fools on TV. 🙂

• melthehound says:

That has to be the most crowded island in the world.

I was on that island…I remember asking Lynn if we watched the same show b/c we had such different opinions on Melissa!

Maybe I wasn’t as alone as I thought!

• melthehound says:

Nope, I think the lonely island are the people who believe(d) in the Gorgas.

• Sasha says:

I don’t know about believing in the Gorgas………

I personally have no issues with them. Every single person on that show has done their dirt or wreaked a little havoc. Their all equal in my eyes.

• melthehound says:

I think their main focus on that show has been to create drama. I think it’s what they promised to do, and they delivered. I’ve never seen them as good people, is basically my point. You’re right though, none of them are innocent.

I was on the lonely island season 1 about Caroline.

Aww, Joe & Mel really are saints.

62. VV says:

Melissa was putting up a show with the waterworks just to keep her man thinking she cares.

63. Bravo didn’t do a very good job of splicing this reunion together – the audio is off and IMHO all those shots of them looking indifferent to what is being said (by someone not on camera) is happening way too much.

• VV says:

They taped for 11 or 14 hours ( I can’t remember ). We only see two hours minus commercial time. They have plenty to manipulate.

64. Sasha says:

Yes, Teresa we all like nice things. The problem is how you and Joe went about getting those nice things.

65. VV says:

Those two party too much and have Melissa’s sisters taking care of their kids. There is no way in hell those four little girls go to Meho and Joey.

66. cusi77 says:

Melissa seems so mad… Teresa is talking about her fears of the future..

Shut up Melissa.

68. lillybee says:

Crocodile tears, Mel. Not attractive at all.

Is this over at 9?

70. VV says:

.. and the Razzi goes to Melissa for her acting tonight!

Ok, enough about T. How’s Jac’s finances going? How much is BK water pulling in?

72. windycitywondering2 says:

Yeah Wacky Jacky – get all weepy when you probably helped sink the Guidices. Shades of Dina all over again……

73. cusi77 says:

This must have been filmed before the WWH interview, because they are not sticking with “we are not guilty, we don’t worry of going to prison”.

74. Not sure how Joe and Tre can sit there… I would not want to be in a situation to have others throw their opinions into this. Whether they are guilty or not remains to be seen, I am sad for the girls because no child deserves or asks for this. These beautiful girls deserve the world and I hope their parents learn from this.

75. VV says:

Boston, thanks for your hilarious pic/captions tonight.

OMG Caroline shut up. She’s asked a question and falls to this advice crap. She’s got advice for men that go to prison now.

Did they have a choice Andy?

78. VV says:

See, now that one. That’s the real Caroline. The screaming know it all clown.

Bravo should have hidden cameras in each of their cars on the way home from this fiasco.

80. cusi77 says:

Caroline has a chapter in her book with advice when guys have to go to prison -Thank you Boston!

Holiday tomorrow…..happy bum dance!

(_I_) (_/_) (_I_) (_\_) (_I_)

Doesn’t that say it all Melissa!! STFU Kathy.

83. VV says:

The Don doesn’t like that Jac and Tre are friends.

84. windycitywondering2 says:

STFU Caroline!

85. VV says:

Yes, Carolina. I happen to agree with Teresa.

Someone needs to simmer down! lol

87. windycitywondering2 says:

Love, love, love Teresa rocking it steady cause she got their game finally! Make them howl.

88. VV says:

Yes, it is Andy because when it happens to another HW you ask them to keep quiet and let them talk.

89. VV says:

Carolina is now proving Teresa’s point!

Goodbye Caroline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

91. Cartwheels says:

Why was Rosie there the whole hour?
    If I was Ritchie I would be fuming, he wasn’t there even for one minute
    Lol

• windycitywondering2 says:

Maybe they thought they could get Rosie to lose her cool and go nuts again… And Richie would not have been able to keep it together when they asked about his disrespect for all women.

• Cartwheels says:

I doubt Ritchie would had been called on anything. Joe Guidice has said pretty stupid things but never to the level of Ritchie. If anybody deserved to be called out tonight it certainly was Ritchie. He is a disgusting and misogynist pig.

• Rebecca says:

Maybe because he tweeted that Andy Cohen was a f****t. I hope Andy sees Richie for the true pig he really is.

Well that reunion helped me have a better understanding about NJ. NOT!

93. melthehound says:

Walking Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

94. Donna says:

Not sorry, I liked the Christmas tree dress.

95. Laineylainey says:

Watching my taped Amazing Race now.

96. Cartwheels says:

Should I consider myself fortunate that my husband has never called me the C word or the B word? I had no idea that it was acceptable and a normal occurrence. Maybe I had been so lucky and never even realized.

97. Sasha says:

I am sad. One of my Amazing Race teams is gone.

98. Sasha says:

I thought it was a decent reunion. Not a lot of screaming and yelling to me. In my opinion all the other cast mates feel bad about Joe and Teresa’s plight. I look forward to another season whether they be new, old or reintroduced.

The “Queen’s” blog is up. Blah, blah, blah.

100. VV says:

JZ conspiracy theory Timeline
    Not much is available on the net so here:

Affair Started July
    Abortion August
    Soros wedding Sept (JZ pool incident)
    Story hits the news October

Why did Star Magazine pull the drunk story about Jill?
    Why hasn’t Page Six done the same with Mario story? Ramona gave an interview denying it happened?

101. dickens says:

If you don’t want to have a fight with Caroline, make sure you don’t “besmudge” Al’s name. lol

102. lillybee says:

At least I have the queer guy reunion to look forward to.

103. VV says:

This is at least a couple of years old but making the rounds again in Twitter.

Lisa Vanderpump Slams Brandi Glanville http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4bvsDapw4I&sns=tw via @youtube

DET-2
    BOS-0 😦

Jacq’s pass/agg blog is up. It’s only 2 pages thank God.

106. Andrew Lincoln (Rick’s) accent – yummy.

• Laineylainey says:

Yep.

Yuck I think he does an awful American accent !

I’ve finally found the one BRIT/Aussie to do a great American accent. He’s on Homeland.
      Not enough American actors. So sad. Everything outsourced to the Brits and Aussies

So did you hear why Joey did what he did at the Christining? I heard a bunch of bull & gibberish.

Why does Andy keep bringing Al’s father’s death season, after season? It has nothing to do w/the show.

109. Laineylainey says:

Watching WD now…what’s with all this romance? Jk, I think everyone should get laid. Oops! Too far? Well heavens to Betsy!

Caro & Jac have some nerve “feeling bad” about the possibilty of Joe going to jail cuz they both said they hoped he would or watch he goes to jail. Fake caring.

111. VV says:

The Filthy Fly was tweeting tonight.

Richard Wakile (@richardwakile) tweeted at 7:01pm – 13 Oct 13:

The #Oscars & #Academy awards should watch tonight’s #RHONJ the acting is unbelievable! I’m sure you’ll all agree! Let me know what u think? (https://twitter.com/richardwakile/status/389541319041101824)

All these people are liars and fakes. They don’t hardly care about Tre & Joe.

This from the mother/aunt that was taking her kids away from their cousins. Melissa crying is bullish*t. I’m not buying it. I don’t like these people.

Can Andy move the hell on?

Oh weeping Wendy. Boooohooo. Oh Teresa. She’s the strongest woman I know. Puleeze.

Do you see who’s going to be on WWHL? I wonder if they watch any of this crap?

Mel you ass. You wouldn’t have come on the show at all!!!! But noooooo. You wanted an autotune career.

118. VV says:

🎼 HALLELUJAH 🎶 HALLELUJAH 🎶HALLELUJAH 🎶🎶🎶

@CarolineManzo: It’s been wonderful guys. I’ve decided to leave #RHONJ this season was my last. Love and kisses to you all. xoxoxo

Original Message:

119. Orson says:

Some observations:

Andy is wearing a earpiece in his right ear.

Diss her all you want, but remember that Caroline did predict that Joe Guidice would have to “go away” for a while.

There are 2 red stains or blotches just below Joe Guidice’s right shoulder on the front of his suit jacket.

From the commercials for RHOM, I do have to say the bridesmaid dresses for Adrianas wedding are good looking. But I’m still tired of the one bare shoulder look.

• VV says:

Were the red stain pre hugging and kissing Rosie or after?

Orson that’s why I said its just so fake w/her & Jac saying they’re sad or crying cuz she said it would happen & she didn’t say it as if she felt the Feds would catch up to him, she said it as if he deserves to go to jail no matter
      if he did something wrong or not.

At the time Caroline said that I believe the only thing we really knew about was the DMV/Identity Theft thing.

Well I hope I never see your freakin face again Caroline.

Co-sign!!!

• lillybee says:

I don’t think that the Manzo Family show is going to be a big hit.

I hope we monitor those ratings big time.

…..Simon? …..

Not that I want them to have bad luck but I hope it is a big flop cuz I don’t want to see them on tv again. I.don’t want to see Caroline look at her sons like they hung the sun & the moon and then call Lauren a bit*h & fat & keep trying to marry her off to Vito. And I don’t want to see/hear Caro dole out familial advice to others when she has the same or worse family issues.

And Boston Bobby does not have any more room at Zarin Fabrics for Meld books. He’s already tired of dusting JZs books.

122. chismosa says:

Texas – if you’re around – what is the WWH question? Something about not “passing” ??

123. VV says:

Brandi and the Richards sister are still trying to convince us their friendship is real. Long gone are the days when Kim told Brandi she was disgusting and trash. Long gone are the days when Brandi told Kim she was using crystal meth.

@KimRichards11: @BrandiGlanville @ItJust4Fun I love the friendship we have today.. Just seems to get better!😊 Love My B💗

Original Message:

#fakefrienshipsuperfake

Whatever. This is just to dig at Lisa to “take her down’. They keep it up. Esp Brandi. BH is her paycheck. Lisa & Kyle have no money worries. Kyle & Kathy will always make sure Kim has no money worries. Brandi has no one to catch her when she falls.

124. VV says:

Who told Chris Manzo he is funny? Seriously.

125. VV says:

At least one of the RHOBH HW likes Lisa.

@CarltonGebbia13: @KittyKaren71 GD Morning @TheAbbeyWeHo always fun! We did hav dinner @VillaBlancaBH yummi, then off 2 @SurRestaurant, adore @LisaVanderpump

Original Message:

126. chismosa says:

Andy needs to understand his stupid talk show is nothing with no HWs or Bravo people.

So stupid.

127. VV says:

She didn’t have to answer this question but she did. Not sure it means anything.

@ramonasinger: @sgayles186. Yes ur right, Mario made the turkey bacon its not something I normally like

Original Message:

128. djprincessc says:

“I don’t have a problem with Teresa setting the record straight or defending herself, but it was unnecessary to expose Al and Caroline’s marital troubles? Don’t get me wrong, I love hearing the gossip about Al and Caroline, but it makes Teresa look petty and vindictive for bringing it up.”

My question is what is the difference between Caroline going on National TV and saying “you heard it hear first.” about Joe cheating on Teresa and whatever else she said I can’t remember exactly word for word. All Teresa said in her blog was Caroline and Al were arguing on a trip right?? What am I missing??

• VV says:

Teresa said she heard they were arguing all the time during the AZ trip. She then said she was wrong for bringing it up. She never said she made that up or that she lied. My guess is Tre’s source was Jac and Tre being loyal didn’t tell Carolina who it was.

Carolina said that Joe would go to jail and Tre would right a book and leave him. (In short).

• Laineylainey says:

I hear ya, honey bunny!

129. VV says:

This was tweeted during reunion. Not sure if it was about the reunion or not but it’s coming from a Wakile so the worst is always expected.

@JosephWakile: @JoshC4711 @AlbieManzo they are un cultured and ignant.

Original Message:

130. djprincessc says:

Jaqs face when Caroline said the dad worked making a good honest living was priceless, she was like Bitch you’re lying.

131. djprincessc says:

How many times is Andy going to ask about Teresa and Joe going to Jail or mention the jail word?? We get it Andy, you’re excited they might go.

CONGRATULATIONS BOSTON!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!! Grand slam bottom of the 8th. WOW!!

• Cartwheels says:

Nancy, my poor hubby went nuts tonight, he has no voice left, he was so upset about the sure lost and the Boston’s turn that game around. I know he is going to regret this tomorrow when he can’t talk, lol

133. chismosa says:

Lainey I’m a little unsteady not seeing you in your regular 💠💠🔵🔷🔹blue shade.
    I don’t quite….feel……myself ….

• djprincessc says:

Right?!?!? I’m like what is this purple stuff?!?

• Laineylainey says:

Please find comfort in the fact that purple and lilac are my favorite colors. Love, love, love…doll! ( channeling Tre)

Hahahaha…..

DJ – lol

Lainey lilac / lavender are also one of my fave colors!
        🌸🌷🌺💐

• djprincessc says:

Pink is my favorite!! 🙂

p.s. thanks for favoriting my pic yesterday. I was kinda sad bc the boy I was talking too basically dumped me. You made me feel a little better! Haha. I’m better today 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Well eff him!!! Love that dress and the beautiful young woman in it!

DJ what/when / where was this ? (In my best Karen voice from will & grace)
          On Facebook ???

I’m sorry to hear about this guy ….
          Was this the middle child with lots of sisters ? I’m sorry ….. 😦

• djprincessc says:

Yes Chismosa,

Its too much to type, but I was helping him get a house and escrow closed 2 weeks ago, so basically he was saying how he doesn’t want a relationship right now and now that he’s older he doesn’t want to just date for fun (which is fine bc I’m trying to figure things out with work right now) but I told him yesterday that if he didn’t see any potential with us in the future there really is no point in us talking and explained how I felt and I got cold hard silence from him. NOTHING. There is a lot more but like I said its too long. Soooooooo ya, wasn’t really expecting that considering everything I just did for him but thats how it goes.

(((dj)))

DJ sorry was just watching …..
              I’m so very sorry. You just got to move on ….. You want someone who WANTS you and will not be shady about it. And who’ll shout it from the mountain tops.
              Men will be very obvious if they’re into you. I firmly believe in the “He’s just not that into you” book.

So sorry. Big hugs xxoo

• djprincessc says:

Oh no worries Chismosa!

Trust me I know! Men are pursuers and they make it VERY clear when they want you, everything had been good until the past 2-3 weeks and we just want different things. I just hate that men say shit and lead women on without a thought. I mean this guy was the one that brought up marriage SEVERAL times and kids and our future. Soooooo ya. But in the end without action they are JUST WORDS.

I will be A ok until the next hot guy comes along! ahhahhahaha!! xoxoo!!

I should have realized DJ that you are that smart – like duh…..

So it’s tough and makes it that much worse since you ARE smart about it.

Onwards and upwards 🔼🔼⬆️⬆️⬆️^^^^^

134. VV says:

What High School did Joey attend? Is it true about Metal detectors?

• djprincessc says:

Did metal detectors even exist when he was in high school?? I’m sure they have them in schools in Compton or somewhere like that. lol.

If they ARE from Paterson, then I TOTALLY believe metal detectors.

Remember Danielle with Tre at the Brownstone and Tre saying “I’m from PATERSON!”
      It’s like Kanye saying on jimmy kimmel last week “I’m from Chicago”

I believe it

• melthehound says:

…. and unless he has the balls to back his mouth up (same with Danielle), it doesn’t mean anything.

It’s a bad area is all I’m saying. It’s in our local news all the time. All I meant.
          And I doubt those parents shelled out money for catholic school

135. chismosa says:

Did you all know there are TWO HWs “tell all” episodes ???

Mamma Mia!………🔫🔫🔫🔫

• melthehound says:

I saw part 1 on the preview title and groaned. They are NEVER going to let this crapfest die it’s deserving death.

136. VV says:

Brandi continues to hang herself.

@BrandiGlanville: @mystilettolife @Lisa_Cona @thebravoholic @BravoWWHL @KyleRichards18 ummmm u don’t know her yet she plays more games than my children

Original Message: