You Hit Me, I’ll Hit Back, Did Ramona Spill Jill’s Secret – and Jill Spill Hers? by NMD

The credit for piecing this one together comes from a friend on facebook with a love of Star Trek.  It intrigues me enough to bring to the blog and the public realm.  The history is from memory – the current is from guesswork.  We know these ladies and they are both capable of this – it just about stringing the hints together.

It all started when Jill  and Ramona  went to the same wedding in the Hamptons a few weeks ago.  Actually, it all started many years ago, and we watched it build on the Real Housewives of New York.  Team Jill and Team Ramona – fighting over a silly tennis match.  As Bethenny Frankel explained in the reunion of Season One of the show – the two ladies ran in the same circles – their relationship was different.  Season Two opened with Bethenny and Jill sitting at Jill’s table, with Bethenny telling Jill she needed to apologize for an article she “leaked” to the newpaper saying that Simon Van Kempen was falling down drunk at a party.  Jill explained that Simon had hurt her for saying she was a typical Long Island girl so she hit back with the “drunk” article.  Foreshadowing?

On Season Four of the show, the relationship between Jill and Ramona had sunk to an all-time low.  This was the year that Jill was under fire as the most “hated” housewife of the franchise.  I’m sure WE all remember that time well.  Simon was taken to task on screen for mean tweets (only Kelly Bensimmon could think that Simon’s tweets were mean – but this is the woman that freaked out over Bethenny giving her a gift bag) and being friends with a “hate” blogger and “stalker” by Bobby (thank you Bobby for mentioning Lynn’s blog (I Hate Jill  Zarin) on national TV.)  The person accused of stalking was WSL, a frequent poster on Lynn’s blog (and an occasional poster here).  At that time, she had gone to a birthday party for Simon’s children, and written about it on Lynn’s blog.  She lived near Jill in NY, and had gone for a walk and taken some photos of the outside of what she thought was Jill’s building (based on some shots she saw on the show.)  Turns out she was mistaken – that the show shots were taken of another building, but it was enough for Jill to call her a “stalker” on national TV.  During this heated time, Ramona took to her Bravo blog and defended Lynn’s blog, calling it funny.

Season Four deteriorated into a vitriolic hate fest, culminating in an all out attempt to label Ramona as a drunk (Ramona didn’t help herself by shamelessly plugging her Pinot Grigio line every chance she got) and her husband Mario as a cheater.  It was rumored that Jill pulled out all the stops, setting up fake blogs, paying people to seed blog comments, and trying to conduct an all out social media war against Ramona.  Ramona struck back by insinuating that Jill was a recovering alcoholic.  Jill never really denied that – just took Ramona to task for breaking the alcoholics anonymous “code.”  After two horrific hours of reunion footage where the ladies yelled and screamed and demeaned each other, viewers had enough, and panned the final reunion segment.  This, along with the suicide of Russell Armstrong (husband of a Beverly Hills housewife) send shockwaves through Bravo management.  After hemming and hawing all summer, they decided to retool the franchise, cutting Zarin, Bensimmon and Alex McChord (Simon’s wife).

This move will undoubtedly go down as the worst move ever made by Bravo executive management – represented by Andy Cohen.  Ratings of the show plummeted as three new ladies were brought on board.  Even though Ramona Singer managed to get into fights with most of them – the raw and heated emotions of the original cast couldn’t be duplicated.  Do not get me wrong.  I was very happy to see Zarin and Bensimmon get tossed from the show.  But from a purely rating standpoint – when you have the “most hated housewife” in history on your show, you should keep her.  Villains bring in the ratings.  They should have just tossed Bensimmon.

That should have been the end of Zarin, but it wasn’t.  After Season Five closed with disappointing ratings, she was invited on Cohen’s late night talk show – Watch What Happens Live – to discuss being fired.  It brought in HUGE ratings.  Enough so that Cohen had to go on record stating unequivocally that he stood behind the new cast and Zarin would not be invited back on the show.  Actions speak louder than words, and the whole cast was put on ice – not learning for around six months if there would even be a Season Six.  In contrast – Real Housewives of New Jersey finished about the same time last year – a new season was filmed and has already aired.  That must have been rubbing salt in the wound to Zarin – she proved she could bring in ratings, the show needed the ratings, but Andy wouldn’t have anything further to do with her.

When all seemingly seemed to have settled down, but New York is a small place, and it appears as though Jill and Ramona ran into each other at a wedding in the Hamptons on September 7th.  Jill tweeted:

“Another weekend another wedding! Beautiful day!” and  “Beautiful ceremony. Yes this is their house in background. Beautiful !” and tweeted a photo of her dress, standing in front of the back of the house. (Picture Credit (Jill Zarin))

jill photo

Ramona also tweeted that day: “Pulling up to a wedding in southampton ride before the bride” (Picture credit (Ramona Singer))

ramonawedding

Same bridesmaids dresses – same wedding.

A few weeks later, Star News published a story saying that Jill got drunk at a wedding and fell into the pool, then got out and went into the kitchen asking for left over lamb chops to take home to Ginger.  The story was pulled the next day.  When asked why the story was pulled, Jill responded on September 18th:

“Because just because you say it “doesn’t make it true!” a jealous mean girl told that lie and it wasn’t true. RT @RealityLuLu1 Hey @Jillzarin Is this true? Why did @Star_News pull their story?”

Interestingly, Ramona responded to that tweet on the 22nd – with a simple tag @jillzarin.

Then on the 24th – Zuzy tweeted Jill asking her if the story about her falling into the pool was true.  She responded:  “Ramona pushed me in i heard! RT @ZuzMiami @Jillzarin Is it true you fell in a pool at a wedding?”

Fast forward to this week – when Page 6 published a story about Mario Singer having an affair and getting a young woman pregnant.  Anyone could have given that story to Page 6, but this small note on NaughtbutNiceRob’s writeup makes inquiring minds suspicious (what’s that about protesting too much?).

“UPDATED: The only way this story could get past NYPOST legal team is if came from someone with first hand knowledge. This would never have run if it were leaked by another housewife.”  see story here.

For those of us that have watched these two ladies since they came onto our TV screen, it is entirely conceivable that they are still bent on tearing each other down.  Ramona is known to speak first and think later.  Even on last year’s reunion, there was a segment when she started to say something about LuAnn de Lesseps – and LuAnn shot her a warning look and said “do you really want to go there” and Ramona snapped her mouth shut.  It is conceivable that she thought it humorous to tell a story about Jill falling into the pool.  But of course, that story would not be funny at all to Jill – especially the part about being drunk.  Jill’s MO would be to hit back – hard.  Someone hit Ramona hard.  It’s doesn’t take much of a stretch of imagination to think it might have something to do with her former cast mate – and rehash the rumors of Mario’s infidelity.

As I said earlier – this is all memory and guess work – except the part about them both being at the Hampton’s wedding – that my fb friend figured out by watching their twitter timelines.

The NY ladies will always be my favorites, but this reminds me about why the IHJZ blog was so popular during the day.  It makes me very tired and sad to think how their lives will be affected by these latest rumors.  Is the price of being on TV worth is?

_________________________________________

Update:  In the Article about Jill falling into the pool – it also says Bobby was trolling for dates.  Almost a direct link now.  Thanks again to my Star Trek loving friend. (photo credit – Andy Cohen’s fan page photo timeline facebook.)

1239463_512127725538350_1603327032_n

_________________________________________

141 Responses to You Hit Me, I’ll Hit Back, Did Ramona Spill Jill’s Secret – and Jill Spill Hers?

Good afternoon everyone. It’s 2pm! I can’t believe it. I’ve been looking at #TheWalkingDeadMarathon. I’m sorry but one of my fav scenes was Michonne sticking her sword in The Governor’s zombie daughter’s head and then stabbing the Governor in the eye w/the piece of glass. I hope the premier is good tonight.
    Now let me read what crazy Zarin is up to and what Romana is doing to her. 🙂

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, that IS an awesome scene. Pure catharsis. Gee what does that say about me? What about the scene where the dad, the kid and michonne pass that hitch hiker…and then they pass up his carcass on the way back , but they stop to barely open the car door and reach down to retrieve his backpack. At that point, the new reality has totally set in. You take care of yourself and yours…you can’t save everyone…by then the Sherrif aint even pretending to try to save the world anymore.

• That scene was so disturbing and poignant at the same time.

One of my favorite moments is when Carol is talking to Darryl in a cell – and tells him he’s better than his brother. “Look how far you’ve come.” And then they both crack up at how ridiculous – but true – the statement is.

• Laineylainey says:

That’s what makes WD so great. The big scenes, Those huge cinematographic moments and special effects dazzle and draw one in, but those little moments, those quiet scenes like the one you described are why I/we keep coming back.

And I think it will probably get darker than that – if you could get much darker.

• melthehound says:

That Governor has GOT to go.. He’s sucking all the fun out of that show.

3. VV says:

If I’m understanding the story.correctly, Are you saying Jill leaked the Mario affair/abortion story?
    I don’t know. That is some serious accusations. I’m having a hard time believing it. You stated above the Rob Shutter indicated that the person that leaked must have had first hand knowledge and it wasn’t s HW.
    If Mario knocked up a Twenty something, I am sure she has plenty of friends that age looking for $$$ and their 15 minutes.

The truth will surface in time.

• Yes – Rob did indicate that it wasn’t only based on a housewife – why would he say that unless a housewife is thought to be the leak? It’s a pattern we’re observing VV – no more than that.

• VV says:

Actually, When I first read it. I thought Rob meant just that “not a HW” because the logical thing would be for us to think is that IT WAS a housewife. The fact they ran it through Legal as he states was clear enough for me as they don’t want a big fat lawsuit.
        I see your point, it can go either way. I guess.

• We know how Jill operates. If she thought Ramona was behind the Star story – she’d hit back one way or another.

• melthehound says:

Who left her cage unlocked? Hmmm?

• VV says:

If not true, isn’t this slander? Wouldn’t Mario sue?
            I mean I’m not trying to defend anybody here. I’m just looking at it from the magazine POV and why the ran with the story without thinking of the consequences.

• melthehound says:

without thinking of the consequences.
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              When do they ever? Say something enough times in enough places, it becomes truth.

I believe Rob and Jill are on friendly terms and try to help each other. Didn’t he take Jill with him to some of the RHONY premiere parties last season where the ladies (Lulu and Aviva) were kind of surprised she showed up? Hasn’t he been writing some particularly mean things about Bethenny lately?

• VV says:

That might be true and perhaps Rob is trying to protect Jill. However, if there is a law suit the friendship factor won’t matter to a judge. It is on print now that Rob claims it was not a housewife.

I don’t think there will be a lawsuit.

• VV says:

Do you think is true? Do you think the affair/abortion happened?

• melthehound says:

Since there was an ‘abortion’ and therefore no ‘evidence’ do you think it really matters if it’s true or not?

• VV says:

I am more interested in knowing if it’s true or not than who the source of this story is. P6 claims they have multiple sources and including the roommate of the girl. I don’t know how the leap is made to accuse JZ. I don’t get it.

• Rebecca says:

Jill isn’t a housewife- anymore.

4. melthehound says:

That has to be one of the stupidest women on the planet.

More on the Nene/producers pr

6. VV says:

@Bethenny: I am beyond grateful and excited to have my mentor and amazing friend @TheEllenShow on my show Wednesday! #cantwait

Original Message:

7. Here are a few of JZ’s potential fake twitter accounts:

It’s a game. Look for anyone that has tweeted something like this recently:

“@ChrissieEvert I bought tickets for my neices to visit the week of tennis becuase they are big @JIllZarin fans. Why isn’t she listed??”

8. VV says:

Why didn’t I know Robin Thicke was Alan Thicke’s son?! They even look alike. How did I miss that!

9. Boobah says:

Really interesting blog today! Thanks for the good read.

We all know how petty and vindictive jz can be. It is really ridiculous that she’s still at it after all this time. Let.It.Go.

• Laineylainey says:

Boob…ahhhh! I agree…a great read. This made me laugh, NMD: “(only Kelly Bensimmon could think that Simon’s tweets were mean – but this is the woman that freaked out over Bethenny giving her a gift bag) “. I realize the woman was unraveling before our eyes…very “Black Swan” of her, don’t you think?…but I remember how fascinating it was to watch, it seemed so genuine. I don’t know about you, but I kept rewinding. To borrow the trainwreck cliche’ … i also kept rewinding The movie “The Fugitive” when the train wrecks. A bit non sequitur ….but…ummm…it’s what I do. LOL!

oh, I can watch those Scary Island episodes over and over and over.

Al Sharpton, Al Sharpton!!!!

• Laineylainey says:

Way to jump in, you two! Those were the days…!

• cusi77 says:

Oh! Who can forget when she realized that Bethenny left at her bedroom front door the Skinny girl bag with Kiki’s embroided initials… and she went to the bed to cry… “this present is soooo impersonal”… Yeap , Nancy… Al Sharpton!!!

• Boobah says:

Cusi – that was one of the strangest moments! (I also remember wishing her nightgown was just a wee bit longer). That scene really showed me that she was not in a ‘good place’. She was beyond jellybeans at that point!

• Laineylainey says:

I believe you have just coined a phrase…”beyond jellybeans”…e.g. I have had such a hectic day, I am …(wait for it)…BEYOND JELLYBEANS!

• Boobah says:

I seriously just laughed out loud over that! One of those unexpected laughs that come out all loud and snorty. One might say that I appeared to be beyond jellybeans. And that One would be Mr. Boobah, who was startled when I laughed.

• Boobah says:

*giggles* The name STILL gets me!!

That line made me laugh too! YES – very ‘Black Swan’. My jaw was on the ground! I also watched it several times and was never able to wrap my head around it.

OMG…The Fugitive scene. Incredible scene – still get goose bumps. From your move references, I bet our DVD collection looks similar. “Baby Fish Mouth”! Speaking of Billy Crystal, I am gonna get his book…heard it was hysterical!

• Laineylainey says:

Glad I can make you giggle! You returned the favor with the “when Harry met Sally” reference. Such a cute scene. Have you purchased the book, yet? I will get it, too! What a talent he is…he MADE Those “Analyze” movies,too, don’t you think?

• Boobah says:

Yes, LL, I completely agree. He totally made those movies. I just love Billy C. I haven’t gotten his book yet but I intend on getting it this week. I thought I read somewhere that he was going to have a TV show this fall, but I can’t find anything about it. I would be thrilled to see him on a weekly sitcom! Speaking of sitcoms, have you caught The Crazy Ones? It stars Robin Williams – I really enjoy it.

10. VV says:

Ramona is not the most pleasant person to be around ***Sorry Chianina*** Could it be she had other enemies? If this girl had an affair and an abortion, I am tempted to think her friends are behind this. Ramona is a public figure. That’s my opinion.
    Jill and Ramona are not that close anymore. How would Jill know about this? If she’s repeating gossip Rob already claimed it was run by legal. Something does not add to me.
    Please don’t get me wrong. I’m sure somewhere JZ is delighting in all of this.

• They travel in the same circles. Rumors are always swirling – the question is who would have the motive or desire to get this in the papers.

JUNE 7 – 2013

Q “So what’s this about Ramona Singer’s husband, Mario, having an “obsession” with you?”

JZ: “I have to say, I run in to Ramona quite a bit, and we’re good. Her husband seems to have an obsession, an unhealthy obsession with me. A friend of mine happened to have been at a bar Saturday night, and called me Sunday morning. He said, “Jill you’re not going to believe what happened. I defended you.” He said that [Ramona’s husband] Mario was there, without Ramona, and he wouldn’t stop talking about me. He was just saying not nice things about me. He [my friend] defended me. And he told Mario to stop talking about me. Then he said Mario turned purple from embarrassment, because he realized how he sounded.

So I asked Bobby, “do you ever talk about or think about the other Housewives, like Ramona, and talk about her to any of your friends?” He said no. Well I said Mario seems to have this unhealthy obsession. I haven’t filmed in two years and he’s at a bar talking about me. And Bobby said, “well you know he must be attracted to you.” I said “you’re probably right.” He has an unhealthy obsession with me. He’s got the hots for me.

Ramona would be very upset if she knew about it. I think they have their own problems. I don’t think she would be very happy it. He needs to get therapy for that.”

• VV says:

JZ and Ramona both of them admit to running in the same circles. They also both admit to having a friendship where they fight and make up a lot. They take swipes at each other on Twitter. This story to me crosses a line that none of them has crossed before. Getting drunk at a party pales in comparison to having an affair and an abortion.

*Jill has been saying that Mario has an obsession with her since season 1.

11. VV says:

This move will undoubtedly go down as the worst move ever made by Bravo executive management – represented by Andy Cohen. Ratings of the show plummeted as three new ladies were brought on board.

^^^^^^^^^^*
    Very true statement and I don’t think I have read any other blogger admit to it.

12. VV says:

Ramona Singer: The Truth Behind Her Husband’s Alleged Affair Revealed http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/10/ramona-singer-husband-affair-mario-singer-love-child-abortion-truth/ via @HollywoodLife

Have you guys noticed that the original article about Mario’s alleged affair, Page Six, never mentions that his 20-something girlfriend is a blonde. However several other outlets have done so – Reality Tea, Hollywoodlife, etc. Reality Tea even alleges that the affair is still going on. That makes me think there are alot of people out there who knew about this so-called affair but were afraid to print it or didn’t have enough proof to put it out there until Page Six did. Now they can quote the Page Six article and add what they allegedly know to it. I’m sure page six must have had more proof than some housewife whispering in their ear. That doesn’t mean that a housewife didn’t point them in the right direction or to the right sources. Say this girlfriend’s roommate was going around showing pics and telling stories at Hamptons parties. One of the housewives or former housewives could have gotten wind of it, contacted Page Six, told them who to talk to and the rest is history. Just pure speculation on my part.

• VV says:

BB I thought about that too. If we are going to speculate that a HW did it. I think Aviva has more reasons than JZ to do it. Didn’t her elderly father get scorted out Ramona’s party last year?
      I still think this was leaked an immature twenty something and/or her friends looking to humiliate the man that did this to her.

• Rebecca says:

If the story is making the rounds on the gossip rags, it fits that it’s Jill with the story. She is nothing short of a rabid raccoon when she wants to slay someone.

And she’s not a “housewife” right now. NBN Rob isn’t as clever as he thinks he is.

• Mene Seela says:

I’m not sold on this coming from JZ. Maybe someone who runs in a crowd with the alleged girlfriend was trying to head off a gossip mention of themselves in Page Six and traded this info.

I wouldn’t be surprised if were true about Mario and I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t true. I don’t know the guy.

If it is true, this probably isn’t the first time he stepped out. Soon the “bimbo eruptions” will surface. Possibly a long time affair with a woman close to the Singers. Once there is a leak, the tire flattens out quickly.

• VV says:

I don’t think so either. I cannot even think where to tie the JZ connection on this one. The P6 story was as straight forward as they could be without naming their multiple sources. It’s a tight social circle where JZ and Ramona run in NY and the Hamptons.
        I put my money on the girl and her friends. Whey wanted the story out and they were gonna find an outlet to print it one way or the other.

IDK what this is about, but was yesterday coinciding with same time Nene was angry about something (Marlo?)

• Laineylainey says:

Adorable

• VV says:

Joe looked tired and stress. Court date for DUI is in a few days.

Actually it’s the Court date for Fraudulently trying to obtain a Driver’s License, using false information, he pled guilty to the DUI and had his license taken away as part of that plea deal. The criminal act was trying to use his brother’s information at the DMV to obtain a license.

25. Update to the blog – more connections

27. Mene Seela says:

Wow, very damning article about Captain Phillips who was portrayed by Tom Hanks in the current film.
    Crew Members: Captain Phillips” is one Big Lie.

I have a friend who is a merchant seaman. He knows lots of guys who sail for Maersk and they talk. Phillips ignored every anti-piracy procedure Maersk had set up for the safety of their crews and ships. If the press hadn’t made him into such a hero, he’d have been fired.

29. VV says:

I still don’t see a connection. We’ll have to disagree on this one. Are we to assume Ramona was the source if the drunk story then assume JZ got upset and outed the affair/abortion to P6? That’s a lot of assumptions. Rob already denies in print that HW was not source and Legal okd the story. There are multiple sources for this story meaning P6 talked to more than one person.
    The only person that is really humiliated, upset and potentially psychologically damage here is Mario’s allegedly girlfriend. If she is young and immature, she’ll want to make him pay.

Would Mario be that stupid to parade around town with this “blonde babe” at his side when
    Ramona was out of town? I find that hard to believe but I wouldn’t be shocked if it was true.

I’m with VV. While it’s entirely possible Jill was involved-I’d peg people close to the girl.

I’m with NMD that Jill should have stayed. In fact, they should have kept Jill, Luann and Alex. But still added heather, Carole and aviva. I feel like there would have been a way more interesting mix of personalities and a different vibe. The chemistry would have been better. Ramona throws everything off-she’s too….ramotional!

I know I’m in the minority of not liking Ramona! Never have-for the same reasons I don’t like Jac and Brandi. I’m also in the minority of hating the over the top drama. Everyone says they hate it, but when it’s absent-the shows are “boring”. Reality tea breaks down the ratings and every week, when there’s fights on jersey, the rating shoot up. No fights? They trend down. If the New York cast I mentioned above happened-there would have been petty silliness, that’s the nature if the show-but less butt pirating! I know I’m explaining it wrong as usual, I hope someone gets what I’m trying to say!

32. Cartwheels says:

Jill is like a scorned lover so I think she is capable of anything. She had no reason to befriend Aviva but she did it anyway, Jill is the Glen Close of the RHNY , she feels like that baby was hers and was stolen from her bosom so there is nothing she will not do to get even.

I have no doubt that this article has Jill’s paw prints all over it, the same as the article about Jill, it smells like Ramona from a mile away, those are tit for tat except that Jill plays dirtier. Jill has been circulating the rumors about Mario’s infidelity since I can remember and that is the kind of rumor that is the most damaging because no matter what some will believe it happen even if it never did , just like the rumors about Mauricio, once they are there, they are to stay.

Jill has proven time and time again that she is capable of doing underhanded and dirty things that cross the line, she plotted to take Bethenny down by using her husband’s cancer scare, she asked her castmates not to film with Bethenny, just so she will get fired from the show, she got Simon fired from his job by revealing that some pictures where taken in the lobby of the hotel he worked for, she threaten an Amazon’s reviewer just because he didn’t like her book, she asked reporters to post positive reviews to her book even if they didn’t want to, she spilled the news about Bethenny’s baby when it was none of her business, she asked her followers to get the lady from the Jewish Federation fired by writing to the board when such lady sent the apology letter to her followers, she secretly recorded her interview with Andy Cohen in his own set, she buys fake twitter accounts, she uses her fake accounts to not only lift herself up but also to tear others down (Bethenny and Ramona), all in all I wouldn’t put anything past Jill, she feels she was wronged and she is in vengeance mood.

Don’t forget the expensive clothes she returns AFTER she’s worn them.

• Cartwheels says:

LMAO, I mean I have to give it to Ramona, she can be as nasty as Jill when she wants to be, but that tidbit of information had me in stiches LOL.
        I bet Jill threw a fit when she heard Ramona say that, LOL

33. California35 says:

NMD you are among me think of the good old days 🙂

all this time that had passed, and this woman keeps giving us things to talk about. She is not even on he show. Basically giving us entertainment for free 🙂

Thank NMD For bringing this up today…on a day i read an comment 🙂

I hope Mario is not cheating, i hope Ramona is happy. We all know Jill isn’t happy.

• California35 says:

ladebra says:
      October 13, 2013 at 11:47 am
      “To paraphrase a former HW, that page 6 article had JZ’s sticky fingerprints all over it.”
      LOL!!!

34. How come with WD sometimes the zombies are really dangerous – and other times they are simple to outsmart/defeat?

• Laineylainey says:

Well if you’re outnumbered, they could get ya! If you’re unarmed, they could get ya! If your foot gets caught they can get ya! If you’ve got armless, toothless decoys, they will not get ya!

35. Cartwheels says:

BTW Jill didn’t get fired for being the villain, after all each franchise needs a villain and someone who everybody loves to hate. Jill stayed during season 4 , if she was let go for public’s pressure it would had been at the end of season 3 when she was hated the most.
    According to tidbits from Andy’s book Jill was let go because she became a nightmare, she had gotten in her mind that she was the breakout star of the show and with Bethenny gone the public would be interested in her renewed version, Jill was delusional to believe that the viewers loved her family so on purpose she will give production the days for filming that she was available and had the cameras all day long following her around doing inane things with her family that were so boring that they all ended on the cutting floor.
    She became compulsive about keeping tabs (after all she has a bad memory, lol) so she will write down everything, down to the number of minutes that Andy had shown Gigi on screen as opposed as airing time of Ginger, she would call Andy and made an issue out of anything and everything. Production were sick of her and her crazy demands, she would try to make the plot lines go her way in her quest for redemption. Jill was let go not because she was not the perfect villain, she was let go because production just couldn’t keep up with her diva antics anymore, Jill played a power bluff on Bravo and they showed her who was boss. Jill has nobody else but herself to blame for her exit of the network.
    Now she has changed strategies and does her underhanded work under the table using “inside sources” and of course the reporters adore her because they know that she has loose lips and can give them the info they need to create an outrageous headline.

• Laineylainey says:

Great comment, cartwheels.

• Andy fired her despite being good for ratings – it was a bad business move on his part – and that of production. Suck it up buttercups. It’s a business.

• Cartwheels says:

I agree, I would had love to see Jill trying to suck it up to Carole, trying to be cool just like her and failing miserably.

I would had love to see Jill going up against Heather and her line of successful undergarment. It would had been a hoot to see Jill trying to outshine Heather and throwing a fit and writing number of minutes given to Heather’s product vs. hers.

I think the network made a huge mistake by letting all four go at the same time, the first time it should had been Kelly and Cindy, they were irrelevant anyway, maybe just bring a new one, then the next season ax two more and bring two more.

If Jill wouldn’t have acted so childish with Andy, who knows? maybe she would had been offered to come back like Danielle or Dina. Not for one second do I think that she would had said NO, she would had been back with bells and whistles.

• Mene Seela says:

Agree that there was so much more off screen that annoyed Bravo and cost them money. And weren’t there some potential legal hassles JZ threatened Bravo with? That would be the last straw … just ask Adrienne.

• California35 says:

That is what i remember ! She was a pain to work with and pain to have as an employee – she was delusional and thought she deserved so much more than any one. About being the villain, she wanted to be liked so she wasn’t even good at being the villain… Because in her eyes, she was the one that was loved and the one who was the favorite so she would try to portray herself as good. She didnt see any of what she did bad or boring. Oh!!! And playing the victim is what i hated the most…like look what B did to me even though i was so good to her… Or look a that Ramona did or say to me, not remembering what SHE HERSEL did or say to them first. She would flip and do and say things that made her look bad then she would pretend it never happened. Well, we all saw it 😛

Yes, Cartwheels. I don’t see anything there I disagree with.

36. Cartwheels says:

Regarding Rob Shuter, what else can I say? do I think that he was losing sleep over the quarterly SEC filings just to check how much money was made from the SGC deal? Of course not? Somebody else did that and just handed him the numbers, he was stupid not to verify and ended up looking like a major fool.
    Once he published that the deal was only worth 8M I knew somebody else was behind that whooper, it had to be someone who was very heavily invested in the deal.(ahem- Jill)
    Rob had to go through the embarrassment of having the Huff post a public apology about his misinformation on the same article, something that I am sure cost him an stern reprimand. Then when he posted that Bethenny had put her apartment on her ex-assistant’s name just to cheat Jason out of the deal and later on was revealed that this was just a fabrication as it was Jason himself who set up the documents in the form of an LLC, I am sure that broke the camel’s back and he was let go off the HuffPo.

I am sure that Rob and Jill are heavily invested in their revenge against Bethenny. Alex was dumb enough to fall for Jill false promises that they will make it back into the show if the ratings were not good, but Ramona has been like a torn on Jill’s side not only by trying to minimize her presence on the show but also by creating drama and keep things going for the franchise. They all know that Jill is a very powerful enemy, she likes to gossip and she uses information as leverage to get what she wants so I am sure that wherever she goes she is trying to get and spread some information about her former cast mates.

• Rebecca says:

You’re on fire Cartwheels Everdeen!

• Cartwheels says:

LMAO. I do have to say that I would had loved for Jill to be on this season of RHNY and have a camera crew filming when she went down that pool. LOL

Can you imagine the face of the person in charge of the food when Jill was asking for lamb chops for her “doggie”, I would had pay to see that. LOL

37. All right – almost NJ time (although I’m watching WD past episodes.)