Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Part 2 by NMD

I’d rather be watching a re-run of the zombies in Walking Dead.  What does that tell you about this crapfest.

From yesterday’s blog:  “Last week on the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Part 1, we watched the most subdued reunion to date.  All the ladies – for the most part – were able to control their anger.  It was there – particularly for Teresa Giudice, Caroline Manzo, and Melissa Gorga – simmering just under the surface.  It was almost as if they made a pact to behave – and were struggling to keep it.  Jacqueline Laurita seemed to be in a “happy place.”  I’m not saying she was on xanax – maybe she was just naturally happy and goofy.  Kathy Wakile didn’t have enough screen time to determine what sort of mood she was in.  Rosie Pierrie was queen of the castle.  With no one else willing to talk or say anything of interest, it all seemed to rest on Rosie’s shoulders to make the reunion interesting.”

The reunion opens up right where we left off – with Rosie and the Joes on the couch along with the housewives.  Andy asks them if there is anything they’d take back – given the chance.  Rosie said she’d take back saying “take it up the ass Teresa.”  Teresa laughs.  Then they all say what they’d take back – Joe Giudice has quite a list – and he and Joey joke about getting into another fight.  Joe quips that he doesn’t want to get black stuff on him.  They play a clip and the cast laughs through it.

Teresa is asked what a sociopath is.  She says she didn’t know there would be a test – tries – and stumbles, then asks Jaq for help.

Caroline is asked about the “fat girls give blow jobs” comment her kids make.  She doesn’t apologize.  Rosie jumps in and says “this fat girl never gave a blow job.”  Andy High Five’s her.  Then they talk about “horseyface.”  Joe laughs.  Tree points out that Richie said it too, and Kathy defends him by saying he repeats what other people say.  Some defense.

Tree asks Mel about calling Joe a cheater.  She asks if Mel has proof.  Mel admits she doesn’t and apologizes. Joe is asked about calling Tree a c u next tuesday last season.  He says he never calls her that.  Andy corrects him, and reminds him it was on camera.  He says that was the first time, and Caroline has an incredulous look on her face.

They talk about Arizona.  Caroline points out that for Rosie it was life changing.  Rosie explains that she stopped smoking, and began a new life.  Joe chimes in and tells her she looks good.  They worked out together for months after that.  Kathy kisses her a ton and tells her she loves her.  That’s when Joe gets up and hugs and kisses her.  So does Tree.  Again, Rosie is stealing the show.

real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-5-reunion-preview-03

Joey is asked why it’s easier for him to get past things with Joe than Tree.  Joey says because he thinks Tree is behind all the stuff.  Joe jumps in and says for Joey to think that – it’s ridiculous – and in his opinion both Joey and Mel look like a couple of jackasses.  I have to agree.

Joe says the whole thing came up with Johnny the Greek and Penelope Cruz (whoa – interesting slip).  Teresa corrects him and says Penny.  Now Joey Gorga goes on a rampage about the gossip.  He says he needs to address it and let his sister know that she did something wrong so that she can correct her behavior.  He says he’s a street smart guy – he went to a school with metal detectors.  They all blame Teresa for filming with Penny.  Teresa says – then why are we on the show together.  She brings up the fight at the christening – four hours into filming for Season Three.  She feels that they came on the show to make her seem like the villain.  Kathy says that they keep saying that isn’t true.  (yet you don’t believe Tree when she denies things.)

Joe explains that after two years of Tree having issues with him, they get on the show.  He learns the evening of the christening that she finally signed her contract.  Four hours into filming she comes up and is all like “oh hi” as if nothing was wrong and it set him off.  She points out that she’d have rather dealt with their issues privately than on national TV.  He goes into a tirade about not needing fame.  Then he says – “maybe I got on the show to get close to my sister.”  HUH – that sure didn’t work out for them.  Then they talk about their parents – who refuse to film with Joey and Melissa unless Tree is there.

Rosie jumps in and takes on Melissa for her sniping – telling her to say what she has to say and get done with it.

Andy turns it to Caroline, and asks if she was surprised by his admission of abuse.  She talks about how severe Al was with the kids (Actually – I’m not sure if she’s talking about Al or his dad).  She says he has a big temper, but lots of love.  It sounds like abuse to me.  Now a question about Al’s dad’s death.  Caroline says she gets offended when people say they are part of that world.  She says the death was suspect, but they don’t want to know.  Andy points out that Caroline is forthright, but two issues that they talked about today -spousal cheating and Al’s dad’s death – and she avoids them.

real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-5-reunion-part-one-01

She deflects the cheating question, and then starts talking about the night they learned about Al’s dad’s death.  She had to wake up her then-fiancee (pre marital sex confirmed).  She saw his face.  She doesn’t want to go back there and anyone who doesn’t understand that can go F themselves.  Andy is taken aback, and says in a small voice that he understands now.  (For those that don’t remember, Al’s dad dies in a gruesome murder that appeared to be mafia related.)

Now on to Joe Giudice’s legal issues.  Caroline is crying.  She says some nice things.  Joe is staring into space.  Joey G is asked if he regrets saying Joe deserves to go to jail. Joey says he does.   Joe Giudice asks – “you said that bitch?  I thought Melissa said it.”  She admits that she was the one who said it and regrets it.

Tree is asked if her current legal problems are karma.  She says she doesn’t believe in karma because she’s catholic.  Everyone looks confused – but apparently it was a word that was around in Arizona and she just said it.  Color me confused.

Caro is asked about her past comment (ages ago) that Joe would be happy living in a cardboard box and Teresa’s spending put them over the edge.  Caroline deflects, but says that Tree does like nice things.  Tree doesn’t deny that – who doesn’t?  she says.  Caro points out that Joe is trying to make her happy – and Tree points out that she works.  Caro tells her not to make an argument out of it – and I’m wondering whey she’s still talking about them.

real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-5-reunion-preview-05

Joey is asked about how he feels.  He gets emotional and says it is hard to swallow.  Tree says she told them that it was coming out.  Jaq said that she told her way back when they were in Az.  Tree clarifies that she didn’t know the day -but knew something was happening.  Good for all of them for keeping this under wraps.  Joey talks about the kids – and how Gabriella clung to him after the news came out.  They all seem genuinely sad.  Joey says he tried to call Joe, but couldn’t figure out what to say so he kept hanging up.  He did call Tree.  Tree tries to explain how they were feeling – and how it’s hard for them to show emotion.  Joey is crying – so is Melissa.  Tree opens up a little and explains how she feels.  She explains that if she falls apart, the rest of her family will fall apart so she puts a smile on her face.

Andy asks Joe how he feels.  Joe explains that he tries not to go there.  He’s trying to stay strong for his family.  (I’ve noticed that they are all assuming Tree will get off.)

Caroline is talking again giving unwanted advice.  Goodness she should just shut up.  But Tree and Joe say they appreciate the support.  They are much more patient than I am.

Cut little scene between commercials, where Andy pretends that he’s going to bring out Danielle, then Kim G, then Dina.  By Dina they are all laughing.

Final thought – what one thing would you have done differently?

Jaq – more quiet last reunion.

Caro – I’d have been sick all Season 4

Mel – I’m stumped

Kathy – I’d have tried to reach out to Tree more before we started, to make her understand I wasn’t trying to hurt her.

Tree – I’d have reached out earlier to Jaq

Mel – I’d have filmed more with Tree and the kids.

Final words.

Teresa talks about feeling attacked – and that Jaq proved to her today that she does want to move forward.  That Caro hurt her by telling her she was superficial.

And suddenly it gets interesting.  Caroline loses it – she starts screaming.  She says – I say one little thing (umm no you made her admit she lied) and blah blah blah and I become garbage (Tree says she didn’t call her garbage).  She said more than that – it was quite a rampage.   Just like that Caroline went into that dark place.  Wowza what is wrong with her.?   They (all but Jaq) start twisting Tree’s words.  Mel says the only way to show we’re your friend is to not say anything.  Caro goes on again – about how she has no animosity but she’s moving on and she’s stepping out.  It was like blood rushed to her ears and she didn’t hear what Tree was saying.  Sucky way to end the reunion.

Zombie time.

________________________________________

It’s been wonderful guys. I’ve decided to leave #RHONJ this season was my last. Love and kisses to you all. xoxoxo

Here we are, at the end of the Housewives Road – read more about my decision here…

Thanks hanging with us for the past 5 seasons, we out.

It’s been an amazing ride we’ll never forget. Thanks for being a part of our family the last 5 years. Gonna miss you guys! #RHONJ

_______________

And because he wasn’t on the reunion ….

The #Oscars & #Academy awards should watch tonight’s #RHONJ the acting is unbelievable! I’m sure you’ll all agree! Let me know what u think?

Im not! I declined! RT @yanno510: @richardwakile you better be making an appearance on this reunion! That’s the only reason I’m watching!

(I don’t believe him)

This is when the BS really starts to get thick! Did someone brake out with a raw #onion ?

_________________________________________

Real Housewife of Aiken (Empress) Blogs

Revenge

Walking Dead

_________________________________________

Happy Birthday Shiny and TheDesignDiva

_________________________________________

This entry was posted in Amazing Race 21 plus, Real Housewives of New Jersey and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

325 Responses to Caroline Manzo Announces she is Finished with Housewives – plus Real Housewives of New Jersey – Reunion Part 2

1. T-Rex says:

I would suspect with DonCaro’s statement on Twitter that this entire cast is done. JMO. We know WackJack and BoringKathy were going to be out, TheJuicy’s are facing the trial and potential jail time for both, they are out until that’s concluded. The Manzoids are out, that leaves MEGO and no one is watching that train wreck. Wonder if they will retire the franchise altogether or start fresh in a different area of New Jersey

2. VV says:

Happy Birthday, Shiny and 🎼 VIVAAAAS LAAAAS DIVAS! 🎵🎶 🎊🎉🎂🎁🎈

3. VV says:

We are not done yet with Jersey. We still have lost footage…

4. VV says:

NMD, you are kinder than me. I honestly thought Mel crying about Tre’s kids were crocodile tears.
    Did Rosie really quit smoking? I DOUBT IT. I bet she’s back smoking. I hope not for her sake.
    Penny’s name is Penelope. I didn’t read much into the Penelope Cruz reference Juicy made as at this time PC is the most famous person with the name Penelope.
    Carolina ended the show being her old bitter self. No surprises there.

Thanks for the recap NMD!

5. Pinky says:

Good Lord get a clue Bravo! This show is over. Majority of viewers are done, even the Tre fans-burn out plus nobody will tune in to watch Lookers and babyhubby fake nice to Tre! I caught a tad of rerun last night and Lookers is way too fake in her “concern” for Tre and Juicy. Enough already. Andy has run this show straight in the toilet and even Dina can’t save it. I don’t want to contribute to Lookers/Stumpy getting another paycheck or opportunity from Bravo. She and her dumb husband are just too dirty and shady – they are rat snitches and I can’t stand them or the rest if this cast. Tre needs to focus on her brand and family. Done.

.”I couldn’t talk to Joe. I didn’t know what to say. I picked up the phone to call him then put it down.” – Joey. I don’t believe for a second he had or has any concern for Joe. None at all.

Pink I like how you describe Mel & Joe. I feel the same way. And your right about Tre. She doesn’t need HWs. She has her books, products, endorsements. She just needs to continue to grow that. She should do some type of product w/Gia next. They can build a girl/teen brand. That would really make Mels
      blood boil. Mel will try to drag Antonia to do something. Copycat. Sheeesh. You like how
      Joey says Tre competes w/Mel. He’s delusional.

Powell, it was very telling to read that TheJuicys want to remain on the show. I don’t think they make the kind of money that Bethenny made, or some of the other folks on the franchise from those endorsements. They make a nice chunk of change, but mainly I think it’s the old here’s a product we want to slap your name on, kind of stuff. Once she is out of the mainstream(which I think she should be to deal with all the other crap in her life, because I think her girls are going to unfortunately suffer greatly from all of this), she will be out of sight, out of mind.

That’s true T-Rex. Once Teresa doesn’t have the show and the trial is long gone and over, there will no longer be Brand Teresa. She’s just slapping her name on things (other than her cookbooks, which are her family recipes) that other people make. If she’s far gone from the spotlight, those products will find other people to hype them.

I believe Teresa’s days are numbered when it comes to positive exposure. If she and Joe (or just Joe) gets sentenced, I hope she disappears and puts ALL of her attention on the girls and keeps herself and them out of the spotlight.

If she has invested the money she has earned the past few years well, she should be able to live off of it. That would mean a much smaller house, maybe Wal-Mart/Target clothes, no beach house or lavish vacations. But she could do it and not struggle at all. We’ll see!

Unfortunately, they will probably re-file their bankruptcy once the legal issues are behind them, for almost four years of legal issues, both civil and Criminal, on top of the Federal indictments, they will be probably close to a million dollars in debt for legal fees. The Federal courts will impose fines, probably double that, that cannot be discharged in a bankruptcy. I think they are doing anything and everything to make money, but I will point out again they haven’t paid any of their creditors listed in the bankruptcy back, the only reason not to pay this back is that you are going to re-file. They will never learn to live within their means, they spend money as fast as it is coming in, if they would have learned some austerity measures during this mess, I could see them coming out of this okay, but they didn’t

• Rebecca says:

Bethenny didn’t make that kind of money until she sold the brand to Jim Beam.

Rebecca exactly and just taking a paycheck here and there to slap your endorsement on a product, doesn’t really make you a whole lot of dough. Some company says hey we have a hair shampoo, we want your name to endorse it, then you get a fraction of the sales, in some cases, for certain products you get a dollar amount up front only. It’s why they have to hawk those cookbooks and go to all those appearances, right now, outside of Bravo money, it’s their only income.

6. chismosa says:

NMD – loved that – premarital sex, confirmed. Ha.

Oh most importantly: where did COMMA/ Karma come from? Who said this? Where, when?? Thanks

Just a couple of thoughts before I head out. Blah blah I know lonely island, ⛺️🌍party of 1:

I’m confused over what Tre was upset with Caro at the end over – “superficial”
    -meaning that Joe works hard and that Tre liked expensive things ? From earlier in the part 2 reunion? Is that what she was upset over ? I’m confused.
    Because it seemed like Tre was saying she was upset for something in the past and making an excuse for something in “her” blog, ie pre- reunion infraction. That just confused me.

And I’m sorry — even if I DESPISE or am so apathetic about Melissa – she and Jacqueline did seen genuinely moved about Tre and the 39. I didn’t see much splice and dice or change in audio. I really looked I swear!!! And I looked to see if anyone used fake drops like on other reality shows. I’m sorry – but hate her or hate her, Mel seemed upset. Over the 39. Don’t kill me please. 😬😬🔫🔪 ducking now.

The one NOT moved because she was done with them all was Pink Hair. Could she have talked any more last night ? Maybe Andy directed tons of questions to her ( yummy the one about Albert’s dad) because he knew this was her last reunion ? She talked wayyyyyy too much.
    Bye bye Pink Hair!

I kind of feel badly that Tre and Joey were raised so sternly or whatever. “Not being told you were loved ? “. That makes me kind of very sad. I guess one only knows how they were raised…. I guess I should count my lucky stars for my Latin mom that overindulged me with affection (though not to her husband lol) 👪👪💜😳
    I do personally think Tre is more “friends” with her daughters than stern parent. We certainly see how she is with a too-young Gia. I kind of hope she can find a friendship with Jacq at some point. Something …..

Ok I don’t want to hear spoilers about Andy on Barfennys show so I’ll catch you all later. Happy Munday ….

• Melissa tweeted Coma, Coma, Coma, Coma Chameleon a week or so ago as she was listening to the song, and when corrected she tweeted Boy George and asked him if it Coma, Comma or Karma. I’m not making this up.

The superficial comment was made by Caroline in Arizona when talking about how neither Teresa or Melissa took the horse hoof exercise seriously. For some reason that really got under Teresa’s skin (remember the episode aired the week of the reunion so it was fresh) and she hit back at Caroline in her blog. This was all revisited in the final few moment of the reunion.

• VV says:

If I may add something here, she was singing this song as a dig to Tre. The reason is her make up artist made a reference to Comma or Karma on a tweet that day. It was the night of last episode of RHONJ.
        Here’s Mel’s Tweet:

Here’s Mel make up guy. He apparently used Sherwin Williams to do Kathy’s and Mel’s faces at reunion.

George Miguel (@GeorgeMiguelC) tweeted at 7:16pm – 29 Sep 13:

Karma is a bitch someone deserved every pounding to the floor hahahhahahaha #RHONJ #bigloser #weenieman #begone #troll (https://twitter.com/GeorgeMiguelC/status/384471658536656896)

Hahaha. NOT! He’ll be laughing out the side of his face when he loses his job w/Mel when there are no more lights shinning on her and Tre is still doing her thing& her makeup artist still has her job w/Tre.

Thank you NMD – I completely forgot about the boy George thing !

Got it.

So Tre was not upset about the superficial thing of saying Joe had to work and make money because she likes nice things – which happened at the reunion itself. It was an old thing. Ok
        I never realized Caro said “superficial” about the horse event.

Thank you !!

• VV says:

Chianina, Tre was upset because apparently they all made up and forgave each other and where a united front. I’m sure Caro was aware about the horse lifting the leg she Tre was able to complete the exercise. Fast forward to the blog after AZ trip and Carolina said Tre was not being real, not taking the exercise seriously ( remember they were all united and Carolina goes BAM Teresa is not real or whatever she said)
          At the end of reunion Andy asked each for final words and Teresa said she was hurt by Carolina calling her superficial KEEP IN MIND Teresa is expressing how she feels and The Don goes ballistic on her.

• Rebecca says:

“Caroline says she gets offended when people say they are part of that world. ”

Then why did the bitch say to Juicy, “my husband will destroy you” like a pretentious mob wife out for blood? She’s either perpetuating the stereotype to make her look the a mafia grand dame, or the Manzos are still mobbed up.

If there is a lost episode, I will go through that tv and throttle someone at Bravo.

• Rebecca says:

Somebody refresh my memory on Jacqueline’s old intro line about liking nice things? Caroline, your brother defrauded his own company out of $55 MILLION to give his wife “nice things.”

She is truly insufferable. It’s the only word I have to sum her up.

Chismosa I’m sorry I don’t believe Mel’s tears. To me it was Andy getting into the court case “so now let me not act like a bit*h and show concern for Tre & Joe”. All of them. And now Mel is sooooo concerned about Tre & Joe’s girls. All she wanted was to move her kids away from their cousins who had absolutely nothing to do w/the adult fights. She wouldn’t let her kids have play dates w/their cousins, Joey doesn’t see his god daughter and now they are concerned. I’m not buying it. If they were really concerned when the court case was coming why didn’t they say ok let’s put the past behind us & now move on & support Tre & Joe. They didn’t cuz Mel wants her autotune career & is constantly striving to out shine Tre is business. If she had a brain she would see that Tre has something she doesn’t.

ITA

Powell it’s ok I hope we can still be friends 🙂

And I think she had wanted to move back to FL regardless and just used moving away from Tre as a “dig”

And what if Joey wants to see his nieces but Tre doesn’t allow him? We don’t know.

But I’m on my island …..
        Message in a bottle ….lol!

Happy rainy Monday y’all!

So glad this edition of NJ is over and hoping for a totally new recasting. How can you build a show around what’s going to be left? I’m betting they are putting all of their chips on the impending trial and that it will bring in the ratings. Exploitation at its best, but isn’t that what all of these HWs are doing? Exploiting themselves and their families?

Happy birthday to the birthday girls. Huskers get another win on Saturday, but still not rated at 5-1. Keep winning and that will change.

8. Rebecca says:

Oct 14, 1947: 10:24am California time: Gen Yeager became the first person to fly supersonic. His 1st words were: Jack (Ridley), there’s something wrong with this (mach)meter, it’s gone all screwy.

Good morning everyone. Happy Monday. The weather is better in my neck of the woods. I hope you get a taste of it too.
    Caroline doesn’t know how glad I am that she’s done. I have never tweeted her before but I did last.night thanking her for her departure. I hope its true that Jac will also be gone. Now if we can get rid of the Gorga’s that will be a bonus.
    Have a great day everyone.

10. I know this doesn’t make me popular…BUT, I don’t want the show to go away! Besides the fact that I hate change, this is one of my secret shames (not so secret since I post freely about my love of all things housewives…) and what would I do at night if I didn’t have my fave housewives? My hubby would prob try to lure me into bed…and I digress.
    So, my closing comments on the crew? Well, Kath was a snooze-fest this year. I wouldn’t mind seeing Rosie become a full-time housewife or even get her own show (don’t shoot me!). I love her and I love watching her actually be truthful! She is who she is. No denying it. Mel and Joe… Mel is a “wanna be” (I am reading Queen Bees and Wannabees and placing each one in her place). I really really really believe they came on the show to expose that Tre wasn’t really “all about fam” and maybe that was true, but real family that loves you just doesn’t do that. Mel saw the publicity that was out there for Tre’s cookbooks and she decided she wanted a little of that for herself. they want Tre to “egmit” things all the time so Mel should admit that she is riding Tre’s coattails. It is ok! Just “egmit” it! And then there is Tre he knew the dress last year was just too too much. She scaled back a bit. Did not argue about sparkly shadow. She was a little humbled by her last few weeks. I still miss the Tre from season one who took those little ladies shopping every week. Of course no we realize she was shopping with other people’s Benjamins. Not a good thing. Joe is definitely scared. Scared shitless. He knows what is coming down and he has to be terrified. Enough said. Jac made a conscious decision to keep her trap shut. Speak when spoken to and not have diarrhea of the mouth. Good for her! Now, Jac, go home and enjoy your boys! Celebrate their accomplishments and fight for what your little man Nick needs. Be an advocate. Tell others that life goes on and this diagnosis, while devastating at first, has many blessings and that our kids are miracles and are capable of SO much! Take some time off TV. Put your priorities in order then come out blazing. Just my two cents…and finally Caro…do I care if she slept with Al before marriage? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone…um, you won’t hear a peep from me! LOL! I think defending her son’s disgusting comments about “fat girls” is pretty sad given her own daughter has dealt with weight issues. I can now see why Lauren felt the lapband was her only option. Will I watch Manzo-ed with Children? Hell Yes! I watch all that Bravo has to offer so I can be current and trendy with all my friends.

• I don’t know why the pre-marital sex caught my attention – maybe because the family is so judgy with the whole “whore” thing.

Story I would have some respect for Mel if she would just eggmit that she used the “Take Tre down” as a way to get on the show because she really wanted the notoriety, fame, & money that Tre had been receiving. That yes she has copied Tre’s style because Tre seems to garner attention for it. Eggmit it
      Mel. Just eggmit it.

Story you crack me up. “HELL YES!” Here’s to being current & trendy. 🙂

Enjoyed your post Story! Even though I want NJ to disappear and will NEVER watch Manzo anything….it’s just so sad to realize that now I will no longer be current and trendy 😉

HA TexasTart. You’ll have to partake in Story’s views of the Manzoids as MTH calls them to stay current and trendy. 🙂

11. T-Rex says:

So the DonClownCaro eggmits to have pre-martial relations, her husband cheats, his family was possibly mobbed up(allegedly) at some point, and he has an angry management issues. Whoa! And she gets gifted a new spin-off. Guess we should call her The Official NJOstrich since she seems to spend most of her time with her head in the sand! Oh, and I did a bit of research on this restaurant the boys own, well, NOT OWN. This is a franchise of the restaurant located in Manhattan, they are in a limited partnership with the owner, and they do not have as much stake in this restaurant, from what I could gather. Since it’s an LLC all I could get out of NJ was the company information, this would explain why the boys aren’t making any money. Usually in LLC restaurant co-ownership, the minority partners(the Manzoids), don’t get a cut of the proceeds until the business makes a certain amount of dollars and/or profit percentage. They are probably drawing salaries as staff, but not making the big bucks. Also, explains to me, why DonClownCaro was living in an apartment close to the business, why because DonClownCaro made a number of appearances there during filming of RHNJ and during the filming of the spin-off, plus she wanted to give Al the “cold shoulder” for his latest cheating scandal. I believe the Spin-off has already filmed, and that is strictly opinion, no facts on that one.

• It’s not a spin off yet – they are filming a pilot. There is a long way to go before they are given a green light for a spin off.

Gotcha! I think with all the crap that has come out recently about DonClownCaro, and her frosty relationship with her husband, I suspect that she doesn’t want any more attention to her own dirty laundry. IMO. She can go back to being the wet-nurse to her two baby boys, oh yeah and occasional help out her daughter, when she isn’t slamming her.

I feel bad for Lauren. It’s because of her mom’s treatment that she was overweight. I know there’s that saying “blame the mother”. And its not fair that mothers get blamed for a lot but I truly believe this is on Caro. Al just jumped on
          cuz he’s not home long enough to really see how things are. He did sympathize w/Lauren’s plight.

Oh, I agree, I think both parents were equally heinous to Lauren regarding her weight, all the while Big Al was extremely overweight himself, before resorting to weight-loss surgery. I remember cringing at the one and only season I watched as the boys and parents made absolute fun of her on camera, which goes to show what kind of stuff they did off camera.

Yeah and I don’t even think Lauren has a very father//daughter special relationship with her dad

He’s probably never home
              He had a bad upbringing so he wouldn’t know.

• The fact that Chris and Albie said fat girls give blow jobs would be reason enough for Lauren to want Lapband. Surprised she made it into her 20s before doing it!

Powell didn’t the Don also get some weight loss surgery herself ?

Not the tummy tuck she says she had —

Or am I confusing things

Yes I believe she did. With that said she should have been even more conscious of her daughter’s feelings about herself. You can’t say like yourself for who you are & then say stop eating. You need to lose weight. Huh? WTF is that?

The Don doesn’t know how to deal with women. She loves MEN. Juicy Joe, Joe Go, her hubby, her sons.
            She must have been a neglected daughter in the daughters her parents had

Well hopefully the light stays blood shot red.

• TRex, the restaurant is in Hoboken, just across the river from Manhattan….beautiful views of the NYC skyline from there. 🙂

Oh I imagine it’s gorgeous. But it’s owned, in majority, by the same person that owns the original restaurant in Manhattan.

• wonder how much went into this relationship because the Manzoids promised tv time, and a spin-off with even more free advertising?

I would be surprised if that’s how it happened.

That’s why I believe DonClownCaro actually had an apartment there, so she could make “appearances” at the new restaurant. If you look at twitter feeds while the show was filming, she made quite a few appearances there, the boys would tweet that she was “in the house”. Not saying they filmed any of it, but I bet there is some production footage that has been shot but didn’t make the show of her at the restaurant.

• VV says:

Who can forget Carolina saying that Al was as successful as Billy Joel?!!! So, laughable. She’s really out of touch with reality when she talks about her family.
      Should we call Al “Billy Al”?

Watching Wendy Williams. The judge ruled in Kim Zolciak’s favor over Tardy for the Party cause there was no paperwork stating Kandi was entitled to royalties. Phaedra was Kandi’s lawyer. Why oh why do the ATL ladies keep hiring Phaedra? I bet Kandi won’t ever forget to get the contract signed.

WW report card:
    Jac -C
    Kathy-D
    Rosie – A+
    Melissa – B+
    Teresa – A

• plainviewsue says:

A lot of people on twitter found the reunion to be boring. I found it to be quite the opposite. I feel Teresa really has learned a lot by her 5th reunion. Stay calm, cos when u go nuts, the others can really pounce on you.

I thought Teresa expressed herself very well. I loved that she called out Joey on the christening, in a calm and collected manner. Would of liked it even more if Bravo showed clips of season two when we can see the Gorgas and Waikeles at Audriana’s christening, as well as Teresa in the hospital after Audriana was born talking to her brother. There was also lost footage at the christening where Teresa spoke of her brother and how much she loved him. It’s not her fault Bravo chose not to air.

Caroline disgusted me beyond words. Has no issue with what her perfect sons had to say about fat girls & BJ’s and has the AUDACITY to call the viewer question stupid. Proves without a doubt IMO that Caroline’s view on women is they are next to nothing. Men can do no wrong.

Caroline came off the absolute worst. After all she has said and done to Teresa, she goes nuts on her for saying that she and Al fought in Arizona???? So happy that she is leaving this show.

Jacq had to of been medicated. Kathy overdoes her kissing and loving of Rosie to show all of us that she loves her sister, always has and always will. Not buying that at all. She knows she needs Rosie if she has any hope of returning. Hopefully, Rosie will get her own show. Maybe their invisible brothers can come on????

Glad the season is done. I felt they spent way too much time on Teresa’s legal issues & not enough on the season. Juicy cracked me up. The man may not be the brightest bulb, but he is says what he means and he means what he says.

• you nailed it Sue 🙂

Caroline is a maniac! Wow, no wonder Dina stays away. Toxic, toxic toxic

• windycitywondering2 says:

LOL The reunion matched the season – a poorly spliced together mess that couldn’t find it’s drama. Wondering if Mel, Joey and Kathy were acutely aware of all the HW blogs (and their armies) watching and were trying to “be nice” – they failed. Jac’s fear that her future legal circus is just around the corner wasn’t completely masked by her happy meds. Watching Joe Guidice’s detachment/boredom indicated to me that some question/convos were likely very lengthy but weren’t giving Andy the “answers” he was looking for. Caroline always loses her mind at the reunions (watching her various facial expressions was kind of fun) and she wasn’t deflecting as well as she was bullying. Andy was surprised at how difficult she was being. I am so done with her too.
        We saw Teresa finally “get it” and start to call them all out on their behavior towards her! Too bad Bravo didn’t have the stones to let viewers see her call each and every one of them out.

14. Lulu says:

Good Morning!!!!! What a weekend!! We went to a pumpkin patch picked out a few pumpkins, then had a meltdown in a corn maze (me!) ugh! Remind me to NEVER do a corn maze again in my life!!

I tried to watch Walking dead but can’t get into it. It’s a complete departure from what it was in the beginning. It just lost me within the first 10 minutes. But really interesting series to watch is Master’s of sex. Anyone who watched it was it really this way in the 50s??? The wife’s whole purpose is to keep the house clean, have babies and wine/dinner ready for the hubby when he gets home? The strange relationship between husband and wife where they are more like acquaintances then husband/wife?

Who else is disappointed that it’s already the season finale for “Last Tango in Hailfax?”

Lulu- Watch the movie Mona Lisa Smile, it showed an Ivy League girls school, wherein the girls took classes on how to be the perfect wife to their husband. They learned how to be society mavens, and keep the house and children for their executive husbands. Wellesley girls college tried to disavow the film back when it was released, but someone pulled the curriculum from the 1950’s to show that’s what they were teaching. Shoot on old re-runs from TV from that time the wives all had dinner on the table when the father returned from work, kids homework was done, house was clean, and the wife did this in perfectly coiffed hair, a nice set of pearls, and dressed perfectly.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

Me, Me, Me. Although I know they are filming Season 2 so I have something to look forward to. 🙂

Hey Lulu. You had the meltdown huh? Oh my. Were you having Children of the Corn flashbacks? 😉 I hope you all had fun w/the little guys.
      I didn’t watch WD yet. I’ll watch sometime this week or the weekend. Master’s & Johnson. I meant to ask if anyone was watching. I knew it was coming on cuz the Stars were doing the talk show circuit last week or the week before but I thought it was a movie not a series. I stumbled upon the last 15 minutes Saturday and set my DVR so I’ll also catch up this weekend. It looks interesting.

• Lulu says:

LOL!!! Powell you nailed it!!! I had “Children of the Corn” flashbacks! 🙂

Masters of Sex—I find that most times Showtime has the better dramas. I liked the Big C and Ray Donovan. So far 3 episodes in its good.

15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINY AND DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. designernailsdiana says:

I was reading the Famewhorgas page yesterday and I was more than a little bit upset that posters were slamming Lynn Hudson for the whole Dina crapfest. Now that Lynn is gone and can not defend herself I get very upset when people say crap about her.
    I just needed to vent this.
    Thanks 🙂

17. okay watching Miz Andy on B’s show. Hmmmm day after RHONJ??? they better talk about RHONJ

@Bethenny calls out @Andy? So he points out, she IS @Bethenny! Two fame whores whooping it up. Nauseating! IMO, Andy loves famous people & found a way to fame himself. B has always wanted the spotlight on her, we know that. Now they both have talk shows, but B can’t get any A-listers! lol. Andy gets lots of A-listers….B must be soooo jealous!

I’ve watched Queen Latifah’s show & LOVE it. B is annoying & hyper!!!

Bethenny has Ellen coming on Wednesday-that will be interesting…

• OMG….Andy brought B’s audition tape for RHONY & they showed it!! She looked awful in the tape, no make-up, no glam hair & clothes. No wonder Andy didn’t want her on the show, which he eggmitted before they aired the tape.

Remember the old days, when B would stop by Andy’s teency tiny office & they would tawk? I loved those clips. They must have posted them on the Bravo website back in the day. Since I now detest the Bravo website, who knows if you can still see them 😉

• plainviewsue says:

I enjoyed the interview. Except of course when Bethenny, as always, had to give Teresa a dig. They were playing a game showing HW pics saying the first thing you think of. Andy said Faballini. Bethenny said she’s very polarizing, and Andy agreed.

Some would say that B is quite polarizing as well.

Between Bethenny and Brandi, I’m starting to hate the B’s!!

Sue-Teresa is polarizing-she maybe the most polarizing HW ever. Extreme love or extreme hate is what people feel for her.

• VV says:

Of course B digs at Tre because B come from a place if YES 🙄 And in the place of yes, if you cannot find anything positive to say YOU DIG.
          In my book she has become BetheNO.

She didn’t dig she said polarizing-that is not a dig-it’s a fact. She held up her picture and said one word-she didn’t trash bad mouth or anything-I was waiting for it and actually said “Oh crap” when she held up Teresa’s picture-but like I said she only said one word.

• VV says:

There are many adjectives she coul’ve chosen to describe Tre. She chose one that was not very nice. Again , a choice of words from a person that comes from a place of NO, I mean yes. Pot meet Kettle.
              Still in my book BetheNO.

And I’m sure Bethenny hadn’t planned on saying that word – it just happened to be the first thing that came to her mind – yeah right. It takes one to know one.

Andy does get A listers and I’ve seen many of those epis but to see 2 Shakespearean, Oscar, Tony, high calibre British actors that totally surprised me.

I love Queen Latifah’s show too.

18. VV says:

Bringing this back from last blog.
    Brandi continues to hang herself:

@BrandiGlanville: @mystilettolife @Lisa_Cona @thebravoholic @BravoWWHL @KyleRichards18 ummmm u don’t know her yet she plays more games than my children

Original Message:

Wonder what brought that on…probably some other comment…forgettaboutit! Wonder what BBB is thinking while she’s slamming the “favorite” of RHOBH. Oh yeah, NOT thinking!

If I were in charge-next season in jersey would look like this:

Keep Teresa. Obviously. She has a lot of fans and haters-and both groups watch. Plus, we need to see how her journey ends. Jail? No jail? Joe in jail? It’s a must see.

With Caroline gone, send Jac packing.

Keep Kathy. Yes she’s boring, but I’m really interested in seeing her go down in flames. I’d like to see more of Rosie and Joe! Plus Melissa’s head would explode.

Dump the gorgas. I don’t think anyone could take 4 seasons of the same argument.

I like the idea if Dina returning-yes I know a lot of people here don’t like her, but I always did! At least give Teresa a friend.

Add 2 women we’ve never seen before and 2-3 friends of the housewives. That way, if Teresa goes to jail they can rebuild the show around the newbies. Then ax out Kathy. See where it goes with Dina, I don’t see her lasting more then a season or 2.

• love it, but let the famewhorgas be “friends” status so we can see them too & what they are up to. Hah!

no way this show will be cancelled….Juicy & maybe T going to jail is making Andy slobber with joy, anticipating the ratings

• plainviewsue says:

No way will Melissa and Joey not return. If Kathy comes on, I saw bring on Richie’s sisters as a surprise. Supposedly, they don’t get along at all.

Exit I’d watch that. 🙂 As long as the 2 knew were none of the ladies that have been scheming for 5 seasons to be a HW. Oh & dump Kim & her Posch annual fashion show from hell. I wouldn’t want my biz associated w/fights at my fashion show every yr.

20. Rebecca says:

Icky Dickie wasn’t asked to come to the reunion. I think his disgusting tweet about Andy RIGHT BEFORE THE REUNION WAS FILMED was the death-breath for the Wakiles on the show.

(I told you it needed to be saved for posterity)

Ohhhh Blah blah Brandi is talking about the QUEEN!!!

22. melthehound says:

I have to hand it to the two Joes. First Joe, telling Cheetohdick and his wife that they look like a pair of jackasses always coming after Teresa. That was the best line of the entire reunion and spoke the most truth. Second, Cheetohdick, with his comment that they didn’t come on the show for fame. That was the biggest lie of the reunion. He has more TH interviews than his wife. As for Momz and her defense of Chrissy’s fat girl blow job comment… She ought to be forced to be looking at her daughter when she does that, and remember the fat girl her daughter use to be and will soon be again, Just sayin’.

I don’t particularly care if this franchise comes back or not. If it does, I think it should be completely recast and moved to another city far away from anything named Manzo, Lurkita, Gorga, and Whakilie (and Guidice). No more Kim D’s, Pennys, Grannytels, or the rest of the curbside trash they insist on forcing on viewers.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

^ 5 There are much better areas of NJ they could film.

MTH that was the best line from Joe. That’s why people are torn by him. He’s a straight talker & is tired of the bullish*t shots at his wife but he’s done some crappy biz things that people don’t like.

23. Shiny says:

Happy Your Day, Design Diva – the best diva around!

Thanks for all the b’day wishes, you guys. I’m enjoying a quiet, lazy day in honor of being alive and well and fortunate – counting all my blessings today.

24. Andy did so much better this go round with the questions. He didn’t let anyone off easy, like in the past. And Caroline lost her “good” edit. Showing what she’s really like when she blew up at T was great….take that Caroline! Maybe that’s not a good thing for the prospects of the Manzoid’s spin-off.

He did go a little too long on “how do you feel about the Giudices’ legal problems” for me. I don’t really care how the rest of the gang feels, Especially Caroline.

Maybe the drama we saw between T & Caroline is the fight over who really is “Queen Bee.” Thank you baby Jesus, the don is Gone!

T has shown a lot of progress in owning her bad behavior. She’s much better at staying calm, & even pointing out when Caroline had her rant, T said “I never called you garbage.” She tried to keep it on point, letting Caroline know how she felt. Good job, T. You are growing. Is she in therapy? Sure seems like it.

One of my friends went thru lots of therapy while deciding to divorce her husband. Let’s just say he was a little too much like JoGo. Verbally abusive, his way or no way etc. Insane about the house being clean. So they went to therapy together in the beginning. He felt he didn’t need it. She continued to go, and I saw her change before my very eyes. She is a much nicer person, better adjusted & happier. Especially now that she’s out of her marriage. She really got the part “the only person I can change is me” and “how I react to situations & people is my choice.” So she changed herself & has a much happier life now.

25. VV says:

She’s still trying to make her point and has gone back and forth with several people on Twitter. She’s to stupid to realize that people took a liking to her because of Lisa and also because the way the Richards sister treated her. Last year some viewers stood on her side because of the same how vile Mauricio and Paul were. It was never because we liked her foul mouth, uneducated comments and trashy behavior.

@BrandiGlanville: @plainviewsue @weloveandycohen @thebravoholic @BravoWWHL @LisaVanderpump let’s wait before making assumptions! Fair?

Original Message:

Meanwhile-Blah Blah is the one tweeting about the show like there’s no tomorrow!! If she doesn’t want us to make assumptions then maybe she should…ya know….SHUT THE FU*K UP!!!!

I tell you our Sue just gets tweeted back from this crew all the time. Good for you sue. I hope you’re feeling better.

• plainviewsue says:

Yes I am Powell. Still some discomfort, but I believe I’m on the road!

Brandi is digging her own grave.

Jumping on the “Brandi is digging her own grave” bandwagon. She’s not even using a shovel, she’s going about it the long and hard way with her finger nails!

Totally agree with what VV said about why we liked BBB and what we don’t care about for her – is presumably all she’s got now. I wish she could hear Jill’s STFU message. Guess you need to tweet her that, ha.

Sue, glad you are on recovery road, feel better. 🙂

Granted we don’t know what’s going on but why would you even start something w/someone that was helping you get mag/modeling jobs? Do the Richards sisters have the connections Lisa has to help Brandi get jobs? Lisa may not have been born in BH like the Richards sisters but Lisa has cultivated some impressive relationships that respect her as a woman & biz owner.

• Rebecca says:

Brandi needs to STFU before I create an “I Hate Brandi Glanville” blog.

She’s sunk to oomplete trash at this point. If you go through more tweets she gets pissed off at people responding to her Lisa bashing tweets, telling them to eff off.

Real Hypocrites of Beverly Hills.

26. VV says:

Last tweet from Brandi. I had to edit the F word so it wouldn’t go into moderation.

@BrandiGlanville: Let’s wait until Nov 4 before we start the hate bashing tweets about a show u haven’t even seen yet. Haters can f*ck off.

Original Message:

Of course the haters should F Off …that’s all she says…and then she has some wine and tweets more about the show!!!

• plainviewsue says:

Jill, I think you are going to have a lot more supporters this time around!!! I still hate Kyle though 🙂

Brandi has a lot of nerve complaining about hate bashing. I tweeted her back saying she’s the one who’s putting out all of the negative tweets about Lisa!!

VV, thanks for showing the tweet.

I don’t expect anyone to ever change their minds about Kyle…but I knew Brandi would show her true colors soon enough!!

• melthehound says:

Brandi keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper. Someone should take that shovel known as twitter, away from her. While I feel the same way about my haters as she does hers, there is no reason to continually spell it out. We get it. For the record, I have never liked Kyle… She’s always been far too shady for my liking so there is nothing to change my mind about.

• VV says:

I get the feeling that this wait until you see the show is gonna fall flat on Brandi’s face the same way the Tre Hayers were saying edit unto you see the finale and then NOTHING! If Brandi is banking on the show, she’s doomed!

VV, I think STFUBrandi needs to wait and see the show before she goes off, because that crap can be edited for her or against her, and from the Promos looking more and more like STFUBrandi may get that Bitch Edit. So telling us to wait and see, giving us more than enough ammo to do just that and call her ass out on it!

• VV says:

True T-Rex. We are all Bravo edit veterans here and can put two and two together. Even if she gets the bitch edit, it was well deserved.

Brandi gets tweets all this sh!t then talks about ‘haters’. Too funny.

I sense an epic twitter and public melt down coming….

STFUBrandi, uhm your diarrhea of the tweets already giving us more than we need to know. Everyone has tried to take down the Queen, and LOST, you will be the same. You have taken most of those that really liked you, and made us jump off that bus, I know I did and many others here. You are a drunken idiot, that should spend more time with your children, that is SOBER with your children and less time constantly twittering! Oh, and from people with drinking problems you hear the obligatory, I drink when my kids are, asleep, at their dads, with a babysitter, etc. Well guess what, the kids really probably enjoy those hangover moments they have with you after you have been drinking all night, yep and you smell really good to them, all alcohol-ed up from the night before. Sorry, from all of her nonsense on twitter lately, I know I am going in with a different mindset. I have disliked VileKyle and Murray from day one, and nothing going to change that for me, all those fake phobias VileKyle had season one which miraculously cleared up season 2. Don’t care to watch the DryDrunkKim watch paint dry either. Going to be angry at YOLO if she turns on her friend of many years as well.

• melthehound says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        Once a HW has lost The Hound, that’s it. No coming back from that..

😆 😆 😆

That’s how I feel for the most part, don’t think I have ever gone back to liking a HW that I initially dislike, or that made me dislike them. I think I gave a pass to Brandi because LisaV gave her a pass, and since they were in a friendship, I thought well, LisaV is seeing something the rest of us don’t, guess she was wrong too. Isn’t it interesting that the CedricScumbag was also friends with STFUBrandi, well then they said they were fake friends, then they said they only met a few times, and they have now both thrown her under a bus, hmmmm. STFUBrandi where is that CedricScumbag today, uhm no where!

• melthehound says:

Cedric was never a HW, though, I’m sure he wanted to be.

Yeah, he did have some good screen time season one, just pointing out that the CedricScumbag and STFUBrandi initially claimed in an article(STFUBrandi on twitter) they knew each other for 16 years when they were both modeling in Europe, which was why she was employing as a Manny for a few days a week. Then when his TRUE colors came shining through, she claims to have said that because Bravo producers asked her too, that the two became friends a year before she went on the show, Bravo has denied they told her to change her story. Then when she becomes friends with Lisa, again states that the whole thing with CedricScumbag was just a setup, and she didn’t know him at all. Hmmm which is it, again going back to crap she has said in the past and looking at it with new eyes, and a different perspective.

• melthehound says:

I remember what Lisa’s original problem with Brandi was. Thought it ridiculous at the time but now, I’m not so sure. I am not suggesting an outside conspiracy here but can see how the two may be cut from the same cloth. She really isn’t doing herself any favors, regardless of which HW she likes or doesn’t, with all of her phuck off and STFU stuff and public drunkenness. People are beyond, many are anyway, feeling sorry for her re the LR and divorce stuff. If she really wants to be besties with the Richards sisters then people are going to be over them wagging their fat fingers in her face as well. Now that she is out there on her own, we’ll see how she fares.. I predict, not well.

STFUBrandi was part of the original hit-squad for the takedown of LisaV, remember she was even invited to the “takedown” soiree at the HoofMaloof’s before the reunion, but thought better of that as LisaV had actually taken STFUBrandi’s word that she didn’t have anything to do with CedricScumbag. The problem with STFUBrandi is that she has a selective memory it seems when it comes to the truth. BuckleupButterCup, STFUBrandi going to be a bumpy ride, especially on the blogs!

Excellent summary and prediction. I also predict that there will probably be some Brandi fans show up here on the blog when it starts airing and they will be surprised how strong the tide has turned on her ass!

BBB is such a big freakin hypocrite!!!!

Well I just tweeted her, “My my my. Aren’t you an Angry Spice. Twitterholics Anonymous is calling.’ Angry Spice is an homage to Kyle calling Brandi.that at the reunion.

27. VV says:

Yofo replies to Brandi with “❤️6 more days 😍”. This coming from a woman who was quoted as saying: there is nothing more ugly than a drunk woman.

@YolandaHFoster: “@BrandiGlanville: @YolandaHFoster hurry home pretty, I’m missing my adoptive family.”❤️6 more days 😍

Original Message:

28. vilzvet says:

Going to watch the reunion in full now. There was too much going on with football and my attempt to watch “The Walking Dead” to see it last night, lol.

I just booked lasik surgery in two weeks! Finally taking the plunge, I am so tired of being blind for so many years and being a slave to glasses and contacts. Fingers crossed the doctor has a steady hand!

29. VV says:

@Teresa_Giudice: Tune in tonight for lost footage at 9 pm on Bravo going to see great Milania moments. Love her

Original Message:

Thank you NMD for the recap. Missed Part 2. First Born had a relapse of his condition and 2 trips to ER. Slowly getting back. Been a long four days.
    Happy Birthday to Diva and Shiny!!!! Hope you have a great day.
    Teresa has really matured over the past 5 seasons. I really love Joe this season. He and Rosie are reality gold. So is Milania.
    Good for Caro. Good by and don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Disgusting comments from her son’s about fat girls can go with her. I feel sorry for Lauren. Her mother is a bitch and her brothers are disgusting pigs.

(((AZGirl)))

• Rebecca says:

I still don’t feel sorry for Lauren. She’s still a bitch herself.

The apple does not fall far from the tree. Look at Wakile Jr. No, don’t!

She is a bit*h herself. But I see where it comes from. I’m going to arm chair psycho analyze this. Lauren has no self confidence because of her mom. And didn’t learn coping skills to hold herself up. You can’t constantly tell your daughter she’s fat in a negative way, tell her find something to be good at and stick w/it in one breath & then tell her but you can do anything you set
        your mind to in another breath. That’s sending mixed messages. And when you are constantly wiping your sons butts & patting them on the head to start a stripper car wash at the same time ignoring your daughter & her needs you can’t have a confident adult. So I do feel sorry for Lauren. All her mom wants is for Vito to take her daughter off of her hands. She supports Lauren by throwing money at her. All Caro & Albert really do is throw money at their kids. S1 & 2 we were fooled into thinking those kids are dedicated & they’re not. 1st sign at a bit of failure they cut and run from a real challenge. What happened w/Albie finishing law school & taking the sheriff’s deputy exam? He bailed on it using his dyslexia as a crutch, an excuse. He didn’t do what it takes to overcome his learning disability. Does anyone know how Lauren’s caca face or whatever the hell the name of her store is doing? If she was working hard she should be getting a 2nd location in a few yrs. If she still has it she’s probably just waiting for Vito to take care of her.

• AZGirl says:

I guess the reason I feel sorry for Lauren is that I don’t think she knows what a mother should really be. Supportive and loving for who you are. Lauren thinks that her mom and brothers care but they are just self-absorbed assholes. I can’t imagine how horrible this pilot is going to be.

Powell I’ve always felt that way. Caro doesn’t know how to deal well with women. I think she was not a favored daughter in her family, certainly not a Dina, shining like a diamond.

And I would also add I don’t think Albert is so lovey with his only daughter either. I feel bad for Lauren but also find her so annoying. It’s kind of not her fault.

• (((((AZGirl))))) I am soooo sorry!!!!!!

Aww AZGirl. I hope AZSon1 recovers as quick as possible. Poor guy. I hope you and the family are doing well.

• Boobah says:

((((AZGirl))) I’m really sorry to hear that.

• Lulu says:

AZgirl I hope first born is feeling better and soon!

• ((( AZGirl & #1Son ))) sending prayers & lots of hugs your way, hope he gets better soon

AZGirl hope your son is ok. Just catching up on all this now ….

31. VV says:

@dinamanzo: @Teresa_Giudice isn’t this funny!

Original Message:

32. My Gravatar is for Jilll…..not that Jill… I imagine this is how you are feeling about Beverly Hills….lol!

Ugh, Internet explorer crashed while I was trying to post, I don’t even know why I’m going to bother, but here goes TAKE 2!!!

NMD, thank you for taking the time to document the NJ details from last night. I half heartedly looked and kept going back to the zombies…but when Andy started with asking the others about how they felt about the Giudices predicament I tuned out and did not come back.

I am DONE WITH ANDY AND DONE WITH NJ!!!! I’m still not clear on why Caro had a meltdown in the end, but good riddance!!!! Actually, I never want to see a Manzo, Gorga, Wakile or Laurita EVER AGAIN! I would however watch anything a Giudice showed up on and I hope that’s not just on the news 😦

Matter of fact, it wasn’t just the on air talent of RHONJ that ruined NJ. SIRENS (production) staged, cut and pasted it until it was a piece of crap.

Come’on Bravo, you can do better than this. No more Sirens, no more NJ. Give another state a chance, I’m sure there are some interesting people with skeleton in their closet, jk about skeletons, but give someone new a chance, please.
    Pullllleeze!

Brandi’s tweet about Lisa playing games is quite interesting. I think Lisa is the biggest playa we have ever seen on any HW show. Lisa just plays a better game than the rest-but that doesn’t mean she isn’t playing. Lisa throws shade with a British accent and it sounds so whimsical we forget it’s shade. Lisa jokes and her jokes are so funny and filled with her British wit that we forget she is being insulting or throwing out digs. She is a playa of the highest power. Bobby Fisher got nothing on Lisa VanderPump…#checkmate

The jury is out on the biggest playa of all times. I think you give her too much credit. I don’t think Lisa spends any of her valuable time plotting.

I think she more a “chips fall where they may” and is good enough not to be standing in the way when chips fall. If anything since Kyle managed to hurt her, whether on purpose or not, and since Brandi appears to have turned on her, I would think the Lisa we see this season will be different than past seasons.

I think Lisa will show herself as a vulnerable woman this season and she knows that will go over well with the viewers-I think Lisa knows just how to play this one.
          I’m not sure she would call it plotting-but she got game for sure.

I think that LisaV has been around a lot of “players”, when you run in the world of restaurants and night clubs, you better have “game” or you aren’t going to last. I don’t think LisaV sits down and plots, like the rest of them, she takes you at face value, until you do something to make her not want to be friends. She has a quick wit and a quick mind and doesn’t miss a trick and remembers everything, again if you want to be in the Hospitality business, you know your customer’s name and favorite drink, his wife’s name, his favorite mistress, etc. VileKyle and STFUBrandi don’t have those kind of skills, so they have to plan and plot.

This crossed my mind, T-Rex….to parlay her business knowledge into how to handle people outside the business…I guess RHOBH is business too…it’s a social game. I like your take on it.

• Laineylainey says:

Well said. If one thinks about all the BH ladies…which one wd you want your daughters to be like? Kim? Kyle? YoFo? Brandi? Lisa? I vote Lisa.

• Laineylainey says:

I think it will make her more relatable.

Oh no I definitely don’t think Lisa has the time or energy for that nonsense. The rest claim to be busy all the time but they plotted & planned to take Lisa down at a meeting & tried to lure brandii. Is Brandi forgetting that?

• VV says:

I don’t think the accent has anything to do on how I personally view Lisa. Take for instance Cat from DC. I disliked her from the beginning accent and all.

Lisa is just witty. She knows how to handle people. She just doesn’t open her mouth and then regrets it. This is one savy business woman that has a lot of business experience and knows how to handle people. This isn’t complicated. Facts are facts. The other ones are too slow.

VV I am with you, my mom’s British her whole family is, so the accent doesn’t impress me, it’s her quick mind and the fact she doesn’t miss a trick. Again, when you are super successful in the Hospitality business you have to remember everything about your best customers, it’s how you get best customers, and so your mind just gears into remembering details. STFUBrandi is drunk so much anymore, she can’t follow her own stories, and she isn’t that bright either, she is witless in that battle of wits, which is why she hid behind LisaV’s coattails last year, making folks think she was LisaV’s mouthpiece. LisaV has never needed one, STFUBrandi did all of that crap on her own.

• Laineylainey says:

the others: “Doi…what? What just happened. Who was that?”

• I concur…. “Darhliinnng, I was jusst jooooking.”

• Laineylainey says:

I don’t forget that she’s being insulting or throwing digs; but i do appreciate that she cushions it in wit, humor and a lovely accent. But the well delivered and well deserved barbs, digs, or as you say insults are fine with me. I don’t feel fooled by her, her humor or accent. I could be wrong, but she seems to have a gift at making the viewer feel that we are in on the joke. It’s like we’re best friends. Or at least friendly and amused acquaintances. Like she’s winking at us.

Do I sound insane, yet? It’s a slippery slope people.

No and who would I be to say that?! 😛

Oh yes, she is totally winking at me!

Lisa isn’t too be busy to sign up for this silly show so why would she be too busy to plot? Lisa VanderPump is a real housewife-just like TammySue Teresa Brandi Gretchen…etc. she maybe be super successful and that’s great-but she signed up for this show so that makes her a fame seeker like the rest. That means plotting and scheming are expected and the Queen knows this. She knows she has a job to do on the show and she delivers-just like Kyle.

• melthehound says:

B.I.N.G.O!

• VV says:

Again, she’s a smart business woman. She has very little time but like all successful people SHE MAKES TIME because she knows the exposure she and her business gets from the show are invaluable. She knows the show opens opportunities for other ventures. She works her restaurants and she works hard. She is always busy. I follow her on Twitter. It isn’t so much that she tweets about it because she hardly does. It is people tweeting her about it thanking her for her hospitality at her restaurants at all hours of the day.

35. VV says:

…and the drama continues….

@Jillzarin: @TEB2350 Thank you for mentioning my name so many times that I moved up in rankings again. I make more $$ the more you write @jillzarin.

Original Message:

36. Just Wondering In Jersey says:

Happy Birthday Shiny and Diva. Hope it’s a great one.

37. Jules says:

What was the scar on the back of joey’s head that was visiable during the reunion. Perhaps he was in an accident and has mild brain damage. That could explain he behavior ans stupid thought processing. Not being funny. Really does he have brain damage.

Noticed that scar too. Don’t really think he has brain damage though because eventhough I don’t like what he thinks, it seems his thought process works fine.

Did anyone notice that Teresa’s right eye seems to have a dark spot outside of the pupil – or an elongated shaped pupil. Anyone notice this???

Also I saw in the last blog where it was noticed Andy has an ear mic – yes he has had one, very well disclosed flesh colored in his ear for reunions and on WWHL. I have assumed it was for production or camera people to communicate show breaks or other issues.

I didn’t notice Tre’s eye. I don’t look that closely until you all say something,then I look more closely the next time its on. I’ll look when I watch this weekend. I didn’t see the 1st hr.

Tarts now I’m going to look for that.

I have a small mark in the white of my eye, similar to what Kim kardashian has in her left eye I believe? It’s like a dark black mark in the white of the eye. It’s just cosmetic.
        I’ve asked my eye doctor how to get it removed lol

• Laineylainey says:

Your guess is as good as mine.

• Laineylainey says:

It’s still funny, even if you’re not trying to be.

Lainey, I was LOLing after reading last night comments on WD and sex, along with MTH comments, too funny!

You still doing better? Did you still see Dr and if so, what did he/she think about your shoulder?

• Laineylainey says:

Yes, I was rotfl, myself. Sometimes the realness here is REAL!

Yes, a little better than yesterday…went to doc..she referred me to chiropractor and said both my neck and shoulder could use some regular treatment and/or phys therapy so that my shoulder doesn’t freeze up (I knew what she meant thanks to you and BB) and so that my neck will be less prone to further injury. I got some muscle relaxant for better slumber. Yay!

Glad you kept the appt and will follow up with other professionals. So glad you may not be affected to the degree BB and I were! 🙂 If you have left over pills, I can help you with that pesky problem 😉

Lainey that sounds like progress w/the doc’s advice. I hope it works so you’ll be out of pain. I’m glad you have the meds. I hurt my neck once. I thought I had broke it cuz it cracked. My mom took me to thr emergency room & the doc laughed at me when I said I thought I broke it. Thk goodness I didn’t but I didn’t find anything funny about the pain. I was on muscle relaxers and boy oh boy did that help. I hope you get relief. Feel better.

• Laineylainey says:

Thank you…i hope to get relief, too. but that must have been scary, Powellypooh! I had a little setback when I did my hair today. I thought I’d gotten back the range of motion, and yes, I did, but not while holding a hairbrush!!! Its like my body was saying “Surprise!! You’re old!!”

Do what the pro’s suggest, but for me, after over a decade of this messed up shoulder; when I wake up I sit up and do shoulder rolls daily…same thin after any long lastng position…too long on computer or anything confining. Even stressful situations…and throw inneck stretches. Helps to keep ya loose! This Tart knows 😉

TT and Lainey…have either of you given Acupunture a thought? It really helped
          me with my skating injuries.

Thanks, somehow I ended up replying down further….

• Laineylainey says:

I have never tried it, if chiropractor doesn’t help me…I would be willing to try acupuncture. Lil bit squeamish about needles, but for the goal of alleviating pain, I would suck it up. (My squeamishness)

• Laineylainey says:

Thanks great tips!! Shoulder rolls…roll my head around? Or roll my shoulders aRound? I will have to google to see how to do it if you don’t mean rolling my head around.

For shoulders, arms down at your side and lift them up, then “roll” back, down and back up. It feels like a circle.
            Heads will roll!!! LOL The only neck “roll” would be a Jac…now, the movement is somewhat circular, like a marble spinning in a bowl. But what is best for youto slowly turn head left to right and up to down..the left to right stretch is is good for the connective tissue from neck to shoulder.

Purple is my favorite color, but Lainey you are blue – not! haha Maybe you have a new device. I need a gravatar pic, I never liked an aqua colored quilt that much.

Lainey did change didn’t she?

Yep…and it has chismosa spinning. Well, I hope figuratively speakin, I hope! box box box

• Laineylainey says:

Hilarious!!!!!!!! Aqua quilts are gooooood! Sea foam? Even better. I love us, we CAN go off on tangents, huh!

Texas …… Don’t go changin’ to try to please me.

I love you just the way you are ……

I am just so USED to the colors !!!

Truthfully, my red is easy for me to spot on my phone since I can’t do control S or whatever it is to search my name for any responses to me.

I love your color!

Watching TMZ. Lynne Curtaine & her husband divorced. She recently filed papers saying her
    assets total $100.00. TMZ staff are speculating its to get more spousal support. What do ya’ll think?

Assets of $100. Is that the correct number of zeros?! If so, one would think she would have more than $100 on her body at any given time. Not in bills, in value held items – assets.

41. djprincessc says:

Not a fan of Caroline or the Manzos at all, can’t stand them. But I think I am the only one here who wasn’t offended at the blow job comment. I’ve heard quite a few guys say that before or fat girls are better at sex bc they try harder. lol. But then again I’m around the same age as Carolines kids. Yikes don’t kill me everyone! 🙂

DJ I’ve heard the “try hard” comments too …. In other shows also. It’s just so off-color for her family to talk like that even if it’s what they truly think.

42. VV says:

She’s just like her mother.

@averysinger: Being in Chicago is like a sick joke. A wanna be NYC -making me miss it too much right now

Original Message:

• Laineylainey says:

Oh man, not very nice. Chicago is great! She probably didn’t mean for it to sound like that. Right?

• VV says:

This is Ramona’s daughter we’re talking about. I think she meant what she said.

I don’t think so. She is going to collee in Fl and I guess for some reason she had to go to Chicago and figures if she had to go North – it should be NY.

• ummm…..don’t kill me, but NYC is a lot better than Chicago. Last time I was on a plane going to land at O’Hare, the pilot did a nice fly-by of Chicago, but all I could think was….”NYC skyline is so much better!” Sorry…..I’m a former midwesterner too, but I can see why Avery is not impressed with Chicago.

I don’t question her feelings or love of this over that…but she’s kind of a public figure and even though she’s free to tweet whatever the heck she wants like everyone else,; she is a public figure she might get some flack for it. that’s all, some weirdo beardos might get mad and call her out. She prob doesn’t care. I hope she doesn’t care about crap like that. I understand the sentiment (Avery’s) especially since NYC is the child’s home (can you imagine?) I would never want to leave it, either.

43. VV says:

Still looking for the Mario Jill Zarin connection. NOTHING.

Still puzzled as yo why Jill drunk story got pulled and the Mario story still out there.

VV this was never pulled by Star — I had the issue in my hand —- star doesn’t do a website, I thought they were radar online ?

So I don’t see how her story could have gotten pulled ? They had gone to press already …