Teresa’s Blog – “I Did Not Lie – Caroline was Miserable”

Teresa’s Blog – “I Did Not Lie – Caroline was Miserable” by NMD

Once again, Teresa Giudice has taken to her personal blog to set the record straight.  First of all, she clarifies that she did not lie about Caroline and Al fighting in Arizona.  Teresa writes:

“Truth be told, I really don’t care that she called me “superficial” — not anymore anyway — but the day I saw it on the episode it bothered me because she is a faker. Fine. So I wrote in my blog that she puts on a front and her and Albert were really miserable the whole time. The funny thing is it wasn’t even on my Bravo blog, but on my personal website blog. I didn’t think she read my website, and I certainly didn’t expect her to bring it up at the Reunion and get so dramatic about it. It wasn’t a lie and she knows it. She is miserable every single trip we take and yes, we’ve all seen her fighting with Albert. She did it in Italy, in Napa, everywhere. It’s not like I said (or ever would say!) someone was cheating or anything. I was just pointing out that she’s not as honest as she pretends to be about her feelings, so she shouldn’t judge others.”

Other interesting things Teresa clarifies.

Is this a slip that Jacqueline will be gone next season?  Teresa writes: “We’re almost at 100 episodes for RHONJ. Hey Andy, when do we get our special? Looks like I’m the OG from NJ. Who would’ve thought? I was so quiet during Season 1. Well, until that whole table flip thing… ”  Is OG original girl?

And how about her favorite blog – that Felicitations blog.

“And I just counted, this is my 97th blog! 97 blogs. Insanity. It’s funny to go back and read old ones. It’s like reading my diary or something. They’re not always fun or easy to write, but they are honest about how I was feeling at the time. My favorite is still the Felicitations blog. I cannot believe they let me get away with that, but a girl’s gotta have her fun. Haters gonna hate, but I just love love love!”

What did she get away with – spelling out F U C K H A T E R S in her blog.  I blogged that blog over a year ago.  Read it here.

And finally, she clarifies that she did not open old wounds at the end of the reunion -that was edited out of sequence.

“My “final words” last night were NOT final words about the season and not at the end of the Reunion after we’d all made up, but final words about what we all talked about with Dr. V. Right after Dr. V. left, there was still some confusion about the argument between me and Caroline and I wanted to make sure it was set right.”

There you have it.  Teresa has spoken.

_______________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Teresa’s Blog – “I Did Not Lie – Caroline was Miserable”

Ooh. Another blog tonight.

Well I guess the OG is the last one standing. Eat that Caro & Jac.

3. Pinky says:

I believe Teresa and will always see Caro as the Fake Liar that she has been her entire career on Bravo.

• cusi77 says:

Me too! In all honesty, Caroline always seems annoyed in every trip for the last three Seasons… Better she is leaving… She does not get along with anyone and her adult children are not fun at all. However I wish them all the best in the future endeavors!

I always despised the Don 👊👊

4. cusi77 says:

Milania overturns tables! Haa!

5. cusi77 says:

Take it with a grain of salt:

I read on the Miami Herald’ COMMENTS that Frederic is housesitting the house where they live in that island.

I am watching Adriana’s wedding because I need to see how in Heavens those guests are going to change clothes between the wedding and the party… it is going to be a hot mess!!!!

Cusi I can’t wait to see her dress. I HATE sequins and glitz and all that but her dress seems sublime

6. justanothermary says:

Didn’t Tre say at the reunion that she knew Caro would see what Tre said about her in her blog? Now she’s saying she didn’t think Caro reads her websight. Which is it Tre, you really need to keep your lies straight.

7. Cartwheels says:

Another patent example of the contradiction that is Teresa guidice
    I don’t understand the charges vs of course I do understand then
    I am not in denial vs I don’t know why this is happening to us.
    I am sorry I lied about it because you called me superficial vs I never lied and you were indeed fighting.
    The amount of Teresa’s contradictions from her own words to her blogs is just too long to enumerate.

Teresa’s only saving grace is that she is surrounded by such a despicable bunch of morons with Caroline leading the pack that in return Teresa seems like the less of all evils. In that regard I keep insisting that Teresa should forever be grateful that her cast mates were so vile towards hers that they made the impossible happen and turn Teresa into a somehow (for some) like able character.

• justanothermary says:

There’s always the, I lie when I said you were fighting, I HEARD it. Now she’s saying they were fighting. Tre is a very confused woman.

Cartwheels – couldn’t have put it better myself. Teresa is the constant contradiction and that’s why I will never believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Her on the witness stand is going to be her downfall unless she’s coached very well. She won’t be able to keep her story straight and she can’t have someone do it for her.

Did Caroline read Teresa’s personal blog herself? Isn’t it possible that someone else read it and told Caroline what was said about her? Much like her cookbook where Lauren read to her that Teresa wrote that she was 16 percent Italian? I really don’t think Caroline wastes her time reading anything Teresa puts out there and probably hears it by word of mouth.

As for Caroline being miserable on the trips. I recall twice that she had migraines while on trips and yes, that would make me miserable as well. Could I travel with this group of people with all of their drama and have a good time? Absolutely not – I would be near suicidal. Teresa and Joe in the vineyard, Teresa and Melissa trying to out-do each other in the fashion department, the guys and their potty mouths, everyone shouting over each other, etc. Does that sound like fun to you?

I have much more in common with Caroline (age, marriage, children). There is just no way I could be friends with Teresa. She is cute and funny. But I cannot tolerate anyone who talks out of both sides of their mouth. My husband didn’t call me that name to my face so it’s O.K.? Really? Not in my house. Keep working it though Teresa and it just might keep you out of jail.

8. chismosa says:

I’ve been analyzing and analyzing to figure this out. Tre’s face looked very different to me and I couldn’t figure it out.
    I think she’s got a minor nose job. The end is less bulbous than before. And some minor excellent fillers in the naso labial lines. I don’t know if some lipo at the jawline.

But I think I figured it out. Still researching photos.

Just an observation. Just like Jacq’s nose is totally different. 👃👃

• justanothermary says:

I was trying to figure it out too. Lisa H on Miami has had something more done too. She’s not as pretty as she used to be.

Lisa needs to calm down ! She was SO pretty in her old pictures.
        Sad

Part of her role in life is to be a walking billboard for Lenny’s practice. She still looks to me like she could be Marysol’s daughter or younger sister. Is it just me?

9. Laineylainey says:

AZGirl, how is your son?

10. Amalfi says:

I could watch an entire hour of these Jersey people interacting only within their own families or with people they like. Even Mel and Joey aren’t disgusting when they are helping their kids with homework. Except Caroline…and that’s the one you choose to give an hour to, Bravo? Oops also, Kathie’s gross husband and spawn. And Jac.

So basically, I guess I would watch an hour of Teresa and Melissa not fighting with each other and interacting with their kids and people whom they get along with.

11. Orson says:

I have to confess; I enjoy watching Juicy and Rosie together. I guess because they seem to enjoy being together.

12. Rebecca says:

Best tweet ever.

13. Orson says:

I just saw the RHNJ outtakes show. Imagine that? A fight that didn’t involve a Manzo, Gorga, or Guidice. What is this world coming to?

• poor Jennifer (the one fighting with KimD) in her “stripper outfit” lol

she thought she had to cause a big fight at her party & then she’d be sure to become a housewife – didn’t work out, thank you baby Jesus

stumpy dancing with Mego was so gawd awful it was funny! Nope, he hates being the center of attention. Riiight.

Rosie & Juicy together is good stuff

But the best is MILANIA!!! Did you see her flip that “table?” And the arms crossed, defiant stance? Just give Milania a show already.

14. Amber says:

“Once again, Teresa Giudice has taken to her personal blog to set the record straight.”
    Teresa setting the record staight? Hahahaha … too funny!