Jill Zarin Continues to make a FOOL of Herself #RHONY

Jill Zarin Continues to make a FOOL of Herself by NMD

Andy Cohen – why oh why did you listen to us and remove Jill Zarin from Real Housewives.  She is the gift that keeps on giving.

First an aside.  I don’t usually tell you much about myself, but I live in a small town.  Last night after work, my husband picked me up and we dropped by the grocery store to pick up a few things.  Hubs had the cart, and I was browsing the liquor aisle looking at Skinny Girl products and noticing that they no longer had “end of the aisle” product placement.  I looked up and saw the Mayor of our town walking toward me – someone I know well on a professional basis.  Not wanting to look like a lush or a housewife fan, I scooted up the aisle hoping he didn’t see me.   Then as we checked out, I noticed the InTouch magazine, and impulsively threw it onto the conveyor belt.  Hubs was chagrined.   I muttered something about research, and crossed my fingers that the Mayor wasn’t standing behind me in line.  I’ve never raced out of a store faster in my life.  The things I do for THIS BLOG.

So ….  about that article.  Here are Jill Zarin’s quotes:

“When we were taping the show, Mario hit on me.  It made me uncomfortable to the point where I had to tell [my husband] Bobby to tell Mario to leave me alone.”

Jill Zarin took exception to Mario placing his arm around her shoulders for this photo.  Photo credit - InTouch magazine.

Jill Zarin took exception to Mario placing his arm around her shoulders for this photo. Photo credit – InTouch magazine.

Jill goes on to talk about Mario’s wandering eye.  “He was always looking around.  People would talk about it, but nobody would ever say anything because they didn’t want to hurt Ramona.  They felt bad for her.”

The story included this photo illustrating Mario’s wandering eye.

This photo is supposedly showing Mario leering at Jill's breasts.  It sure looks like he's looking at her face, as is Countess Luann.  I suppose he should have ignored her like Ramona is doing.  Photo credit - InTouch magazine.

This photo is supposedly showing Mario leering at Jill’s breasts. It sure looks like he’s looking at her face, as is Countess Luann. I suppose he should have ignored her like Ramona is doing. Photo credit – InTouch magazine.

mario leer

The magazine article included a few photos of Mario – with a line drawn from his eyes to Jill’s bosom.  The ironic thing is the article contained a close up of Jill’s bosom as a quarter page spread.

Jill's bosom is on full display in the magazine - yet she seems to take offense that Mario may have snuck a look.  Photo credit InTouch magazine.

Jill’s bosom is on full display in the magazine – yet she seems to take offense that Mario may have snuck a look. Photo credit InTouch magazine.

Jill goes on to say, “Ramona and I lived through an incredible experience together, so of course I will support her in any way I can.  Mario flirted with me as I saw him flirt with many girls.  The best thing for her to do is stand tall and move on.”

I’m sure Ramona appreciates the advice on her marriage from Jill.  NOT.

So in a nutshell – Jill claims Mario appreciates women, is a flirt and has a roving eye.  I sure hope she didn’t get paid for that bombshell.  And he made her uncomfortable.  That I believe.  This is the woman that freaked out when Simon van Kempen asked to be able to sit down with her and talk.  But that doesn’t mean he did anything inappropriate.

In fact – take a look where Jill’s hand is in this cast photo.  If we want to talk about inappropriate LOL.

Jill's hand is on Alex's butt.  I've never heard Alex complain about Jill's roving hand - perhaps she should.

Jill’s hand is on Alex’s butt. I’ve never heard Alex complain about Jill’s roving hand – perhaps she should.

I mentioned that Jill was the gift that kept on giving.  In addition to the InTouch article, Jill had continued to make a FOOL of herself on twitter.

FIRST she tweeted a co-host of the GossipTable – knowing that they discussed her InTouch article on the show (since NaughybutNice tweeted to her that they would.

@garveyshuffle someone told me you shared a story @NaughtyNiceRob on gossip show . What was is? Who was there ? I’m not crazy!!

They tweeted her back.

@garveyshuffle @Jillzarin @NaughtyNiceRob we talked about your in touch story on #gossiptable

And of course she couldn’t stop herself, including Wendy Williams in her reply to them.

What did you think? @WendyWilliams RT

Rob Schuter answered her with a simple

It’s true.

Jill responded:

I know. Very very sad. But it’s been going on for years. I said it on show. Truth always comes out.

As for Wendy Williams …

Rather than replying to Jill directly, she told the world what she thought.  Boy did she – talking about the InTouch article for a few minutes on the Hot Topics portion of her show.  You can watch it on the video below starting around the 4 minute mark – but I’ve transcribed it below.

Wendy Williams:  “Now I don’t believe a word of this story.  You can believe what you want.  I don’t believe a word, and I’ll tell you why.  Jill and I are cut from the same cloth.  My mother has a big mouth.  Her mother has a big mouth.  My mother is pushy, her mother is pushy.  They raised daughters with big mouths who are a little pushy also.  (With a finger wave).  We don’t have to run to our husbands to defend us against no man.  We do just fine by ourselves.”  She sits back to audience applause.  “I also know that Jill herself can be a little flirty.”  To Jill.  “I don’t believe you need your husband Bobby to defend you against Mario.  I do believe you miss being on TV and in the spotlight, and you will call magazines and put yourself in there, and there is nothing wrong with that Jill, it’s just that I think I see through you as far as these stories you tell the magazines.  I do believe that Mario and Ramona are going through a little something, but I don’t believe the part about Jill.  And by the way Jill, I know you have my telephone number and you’re probably going to call before hot topics is over because you want to be on ….  but no, don’t call me, Jill.”  She smiles and the audience bursts into applause, and then Wendy wraps up the segment.  “Jill claims that Mario’s flirting was an open secret but nobody wanted to tell Ramona because they didn’t want to hurt her feelings.  Well.  I don’t know what to believe, but I don’t believe that.”

I don’t know if Jill called Wendy or not – but she did make it clear that she was willing to go on her show –

@WendyEnthusiast #HowYouDoin, @JillZarin? Love your #honesty, Ok, girl?? Would you appear on @WendyWilliams 2 clarify EVERYTHING from your end?Xx

Jill’s response to the fan.

Of course but not looking to get press off Mario cheating rumors.

Oh – that is classic Jill.  She’s not looking to get press off of the Mario cheating rumors, as she runs to the press with her silly story.

That you Jill Zarin for being the gift that keeps on giving.  You are one of a kind.

_______________________________________________

335 Responses to Jill Zarin Continues to make a FOOL of Herself #RHONY

Good afternoon everyone. Oh god!! She’s still at it? What’s happening? Is a new Squeeze line coming out? I don’t understand why now.

• NotSkinnylaineylainey says:

Hi Powellypooh! A good day at our house so far, Aggies are winning 28-10. Not celebrating, yet, though. It’s not over til it’s over.

NMD awesome blog. I LOVE that you included Wendy’s take on things. She was so funny!! But real…as she usually is. She said, she has my number “Jill don’t call me…” Hahahaha ha!

We have costume party tonight. Last year we went as Mitt Romney and a binder full of women. This year, we are going as Hall & Oates. I’m Oates. I have my fake mustache and sideburns ready. My hubby is tall and fair. And I am dark and I will style my hair really curly. I have gold hair paint for him.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Good afternoon friends!! Lainey-have fun at your party! I’m having my sisters and my BFF over in a little while foursome girl talk and some 🍺🍺🍺 of course…oh and some food too-have a great weekend…it’s chilly in NY-Fall has arrived 🍃🍂🍃🍂

Manziel is just unreal. His team’s scores keep looking like a basketball game. Insane!

Yes Kit9, as the kids say he is a BEAST. he is unusual. Truly athletically gifted. I say that,…but he did have 5 turnovers today. But even so, you’re right those scores are unreal. HE is changing the game of college football, have you noticed how many quarterbacks are now running like cray and throwing BIG, BIG, BIG…what we used to call Hail Mary passes?? He has brought lots of excitement to the SEC and to we crusty yet devoted Aggie fans who thought we would always have to live in the shadow of the Universityof Texas.

Lainey wasn’t that hysterical when she was like Jill, please don’t call.
        Bwahahahahahahahhaaaaaa

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Sounds like fun!!!! Imahotmamalaineylainey plan on singing “wooh here she comes”. 😉

Lulu!!! We were just practicing!! “Wooooah here she comes…watch out boy she’ll chew you up, woaaah here she comes, she’s a man eater.” That’s it, it’s all we know. LOL

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Everytime I hear that song I think about runaway bride!! Now I want to watch it 🙂

I do, I do , I do understand why 🙂 🙂

In Jill’s delusional mind she thinks that now that Dina is back on RHNJ, that opens the door for other cast mates to come back and Jill there number one on the list.
      Jill probably assumes that being the drop in numbers for RHNY, Andy and Bravo might take a chance to bring her back if there is controversy and this is the perfect kind. Jill and Ramona will definitely get into it with no holds in place, probably a ratings bonanza for Bravo.

Will Bravo take the bait? uhmmm , that is hard to tell, Bravo would do just about anything for ratings and Jill knows this, but in Jill’s case I am not sure.
      After her little fiasco with Andy I would venture to say that Jill will never be back on Bravo, for as long as Andy works there, but then again with Bravo you can never say never.

• I say let her back in… Why not? She isn’t any worse than the NJ trash we have been subjected to in the last 3 seasons.

• Cartwheels says:

Absolutely, there is nothing more fun that to watch Jill try to redeem herself and fail every single time, it is just hilarious , lol

• Anne says:

Jill Zarin = Hyacinth Bucket.

Anne thanks for the chuckle!! When she calls someone: “It’s Bouquet, dear! B-u-c-k-e-t”
              Or when the phone rings “the bouquet residence, the lady of the house speaking!”

• Anne says:

Yep, LaineyLainey. One of favorite British sitcoms.

Consider the way that both characters call their husbands…..

Bawwby = Richaarrd.

Sometimes, Luann reminds me of Hyacinth too, but I think that Jill is a closer match. Its much more fun to watch RHONY when you pretend that the characters are saying everything with a British accent and all the women are Hyacinth.

Then again, sometimes I pretend that Sonja and Ramona are Patsy and Edina from Absolutely Fabulous.

Anne, you’re killing me. I love your imagination. Yes, I can see the Luann-hyacinth connection too. Totally. I loved Hyacinths neighor’s brother…he would say I can’t go outside, she’ll SING AT ME!!

• 2Stupid says:

My friends used to make fun of me and my candle light dinners! However, I am more like Daisy probably. I love her side of the family! Also, the fact that they always reference her son that is a total deadbeat at school. That and Are You Being Served used to make up my Saturday nights. Ab Fab is a totally different story! I would take being Edina any day!

Never going to happen…I think Andy would rather eat glass than give into Jill. I would give anything to get Andy’s true uncensored story of Jill’s antics while on the show.

• Rebecca says:

I hate Jill Zarin.

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Hey Powell!! No she just hasn’t felt humiliated enough!

2. NotSkinnylaineylainey says:

NMD FOR MAYOR!!!

Jill Zarin must sell. That’s all I have to say about this Mario/Jill controversy.

• Rebecca says:

I hate Jill Zarin.

• Cartwheels says:

She probably sells a lot for thus magazines, after all Jill is that character who everybody loves to hate, unfortunately for Jill that does not translate in sales for her, she still has Bobby’s mother basement full of books, bedspreads, undergarments, jewelry, you name it, Jill has it.

Are you sure those things are in her mom’s basement and not in MTH’s basement? LOL!! The I don’t give an F basement. Rich wakile lives there.

This is a long clip ( a little over 5 min.) It’s Kyle and a little after the 1 minute mark she talks about Brandi. How Brandi is a loose cannon and that Brandi hits below the belt. I didn’t watch the entire clip. Quite frankly Kyle bores me. This is a recent interview.

Kyle Richards Admits She’s Scared Of Brandi Glanville http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA9RXDdB6rc&sns=tw via @youtube

She’s afraid of the third RICHARDS sister? Or is she the fourth?

• Cartwheels says:

I don’t blame Kyle for being scared of Brandi, I don’t blame anybody for being scared of Brandi.

Brandi has no filter but worse than that she has no morals or values so she doesn’t understand the obvious difference between inane gossip and gossip that can potentially cause terrible pain to innocent people like revealing the birth origin of innocent kids on national TV or making up a whole lawsuit just to appear as the poor victim.

I often wondered why Lisa or Yolanda would ever befriend such a person but obviously in the bubble of Bravo’s HW, friendships do not make any sense because they are not real.

My only hope is that Kyle and any other cast mate go by “keep your friends close and your enemies closer” and not for one second does she believe that Brandi could ever be a friend to her or anybody

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I would really like to know why Lisa kept the whole lawsuit thing going-she smart and savvy so why would she keep saying that Adrienne was suing Brandi when she knew it was a lie? Did she want to help Brandi look like a victim so Brandi would help her by having lunch with Shaynaynay? I don’t get it and I hated that whole lawsuit crap-in the end it was a lie that lasted a whole season!!!

• Cartwheels says:

Well, IMO opinion in Lisa’s case it accomplished two things, it not only made her look like the caring friend who was protecting and helping the poor, broke, lonely, single mother from the evil, rich woman, but it also help Lisa get rid of Adrienne.

I am sure that Lisa is not the one who told Brandi the secret about the surrogacy as many speculated and I am not even sure that Lisa knew since the very beginning that there was no such lawsuit, for all we know Lisa might have believed the tale herself; but once Camille came forward and confronted Brandi about it and plain told her that there was no such lawsuit, that was the moment when Lisa probably stated questioning it and Lisa is not dumb, she has had to know that there was nothing as far as lawsuits going on, yet she helped Brandi to perpetuate the lie because at the time it was convenient to her plans, like I say :Lisa made the mistake of thinking that rabid dog Brandi would not turn on her and would be her partner in crime forever, but as everybody knows and snake can’t help herself and now it is Lisa’s turn. I still like Lisa but she should have seen this coming like a big red truck.

I agree with you both-she wanted to look like the caring friend and bash Adrienne but also stick it to Kyle. Lisa knew that Brandi had become very popular and she had her own ongoing tiff with Kyle. Basically, Lisa was killing about 4 different birds with one phony lawsuit stone.

Awesome post, Kit9. Dang, she’s an evil genius, if all of this is true. Impressive. I’m not convinced that she’s this evil (my word, I know). Haha!! But what you guys describe sounds rather dr. Evil to me. But that’s just me.

Lol! Oh, I don’t know that she’s evil quite yet but I think she saw all the upside to being firmly in Brandi’s corner even as she had to know it was a lie at some point. Also, I guess I never truly bought the Lisa/Brandi BFF fest. I know many thought she was attracted to a similar sense of humor but Brandi is about 10 degrees too raunchy for Lisa, imo. I’ve seen her groan as often as laugh at Brandi’s antics. Only thing that’s really creeped me out about Lisa so far is when she tried to dictate the exact words Kyle use to apologize to her. That was cray cray. Boy, I can’t wait for this season to start!

Lisa read the “threatening” letter?? I was not aware of that.

• Cartwheels says:

She couldn’t have read a letter that did not exist, when she asked to see it is probably when she found out it was all a scam, yet she pretended not to know and keep talking about a lawsuit that she knew was a big fat lie

I am asking if she saw a letter that did or does still exist not one that doesn’t exist. I can’t say with certainty to whom it was addressed, but a letter exists (existed).

• Cartwheels says:

A letter from Adrienne’s lawyers to Brandi does not exists, so there is no way that Lisa could have ever seen that letter.
                A letter from Adrienne’s lawyers to Geneva (Adrienne’s ex partner asking Geneva to stop talking about things she learned while they were friends and partners to people like Brandi) probably, but then Lisa is smart to know that Brandi was lying, lying about the lawsuit, lying about receiving a c&d letter, lying about paying lawyer fees, lying about an alleged meeting requested by Adrienne’s lawyers. At that point Lisa knew Brandi was lying through her teeth and kept quiet about it helping Brandi to perpetuate the lie.

THAT’S the letter I was talking about…the one to Geneva that you describe. Thank you, I never said it was addressed to Brandi. I maintain I was referring to a letter that exists. Or it existed at some point. I was never talking about a nonexistent letter. Thank you for outlining the details of the existent letter above.

Jill, I think the reason why Lisa was silent is because she wanted Paul and Adrienne to look like the ‘bad guys’ . She wanted Aidrenne to suffer and be decimated for having the ‘audacity’ to suggest that she (Lisa) sold stories about the others to the tabloids despite that being already mention by other castmates such as Russell Armstrong.

I fully believe that Lisa knew full stop that Brandi was going to drop the surrogacy bomb and that they discussed it before hand just like they both planned to bring up the rumors about Maurio. Lisa wanted to smack Kyle’s hand for not ‘having her back’ last season.

I can’t stand Brandi..but I also think that Lisa needs to be checked a bit, now that she knows she is the BBIC and has the adoration of most of the viewers she going to turn into a tyrant.

• Cartwheels says:

Uhmmm never thought of that in that way, I always thought that Lisa didn’t know until it was done and maybe got duped into believing the lawsuit at the beginning because Brandi can be a convincing liar. It will sadden me to find out that this is true. I still like Lisa because she is so smart at playing this game but I never though if her as being particularly malicious like Brandi Adrienne was fair game but her 5 year old kids should have been out of limits.

Hi Cartwheels, I think Lisa is very clever and certain a three steps ahead sort of personality..which is why Kyle uses the Bobby Fisher analogy to describe her.

I also think the reason why Brandi is now selling Lisa down the river is because when it leaked out while they were filming about trying to expose Mauricio’s alleged cheating that most of the comments off the blogs did not support that move. Both Brandi and Lisa tried to clean up the mess on twitter and else where…but because of Brandi’s reputation she bore most of the blame. I also think Lisa then tried to distance herself from Brandi because of the ‘guilt by association’ factor. That’s why Brandi is mad. She keeps saying it’s because of Sheena but we all know she walked into that situation with her eyes wide open. She can’t tell us what it’s really about…how her and Lisa really plotted on the sidelines how they were going to take down the rest of the cast.

Hi RR, I am buttin’ in since you were addressing CWheels,…but I thought Brandi did reveal that she and Lisa plotted together,….was that in a preview or a tweet, I don’t remember. You said Brandi can’t say it, but I thought or have been led to believe from a preview i saw..that Brandi DID say it…that Lisa put her up to it, publicly addressing Mauricio’s alleged infidelity. Unless I dreamed it.

So you think Lisa wants to take down the rest of the cast? Everyone one of them? To what end? That’s interesting, I don’t see that in Lisa from what I’ve seen on the show. Maybe the new season will show me what you’re talking about.

I am looking forward to it!!!

• cartwheels says:

I don’t think she wants to take anybody down but she sure has a way to punish those who she feels have malign her. Adrienne paid dearly for suggesting that she sold stories to the press, Taylor was on her way to paying but Russels’s suicide stopped that, Kyle paid dearly for her Bobby Fisher comment., that is one of my pet peeves with Lisa. I like to believe she is strong because she can dish it with a ladle but for as much as she gives she sure can’t take it.

I am beginning to understand your viewpoint better now. I had 3 Jell-O shots tonight. I’m feeling quite agreeable. Hee hee!

HI LL
                  Of course you can chime in anytime you want 😀

Yes Brandi did make some sort of remark about it being Lisa to tell her to bring the magazines about Mauricio to PR. But I meant more about Surro-gate- and big time behind the 4th wall plotting that also production is privy too.

As Cart mentioned below, I think Lisa will try to take down anyone who crosses her or annoys her. Lisa is definitely the epitome of “I don’t get mad, I get even…and then some”

Oh,…ok. So She’s a cool cat. She doesn’t REACT generally, which adds to my admiration of her. But she’s simmering, is what you are suggesting, she doesn’t boil over, she simmers and works the system and whatever pawn she can recruit to do her bidding. Ok, i can see the possibility of that. I do know she’s super smart, super clever, classy, funny…I like her. She’s not a bull in the china shop like I tend to be.

• Rebecca says:

I hate Jill Zarin.

5. plainviewsue says:

NMD, you truly bite the bullet for us every single day!!! We salute you.

Jill has embarrassed herself so many times over the years. Just when I think that she cannot top herself, sure enough, she does it again.

That interview was so low, but then again, she used to and still does give so many interviews on Bethenny. She is a desperate horrific excuse of a human being. How Bawby and Allie put up with her I will never know.

• Cartwheels says:

Poor Bobby, no wonder his children have taken over the company and Bobby is nothing but the face of it.
      Jill is so used to get her way that she thinks that she still matters, but just like I say before, it is not the things that happened during filming that made me dislike Jill so intensely, are things like this , things like this reveal who she really is as a human being and it is not pretty, it is rotten and stinky all the way around.

• Rebecca says:

I hate Jill Zarin.

6. skinnyAmalfi™ says:

I think this is less about calling out Mario and making Ramona look like a put-upon wife. It is about Redheaded stepchild wanting to emphasize that she has bosoms worth looking at.

What a buffoon! Hahaha…. thanks again for the laugh, moron.

• Cartwheels says:

The funny part is that in the event that these rumors are even true and Ramona and Mario divorce , Ramona is still a self made woman and she will just carry on with her life and her ventures, Ramona is not a gold digger, she married a wealthy guy but she herself was wealthy and she works hard for her money, Ramona will be okay.
      Jill on the other hand, she better kisses Bobby’s feet every day of her life because she lives where she lives only because she is the wife of Bobby Zarin, she married him even though he is not a looker and he is probably 20 years older than her, maybe she find him attractive, I don’t.
      I just hope that Bobby (or his kids) has his finances in order and a prenup well put in place and a will to provide for his kids and not only Jill. Jill has wasted so much of his money in failed business ventures that probably have cost Bobby so much more than he will never be able to recover, book, jewelry, underwear, bedspreads, etc, etc, all of it a big flop.
      Jill instead of giving thanks every day of her life that she found a guy like Bobby who puts up with her very ugly personality and lavishes her with a wonderful life, still is not happy, she still needs the world to know that she is alive and kicking and ready to go back to our screens because how in the world we simple mortals would not want her to grace our screens with her magical personality? :S

• Rebecca says:

I hate Jill Zarin.

7. MelTheHound says:

You do go above and beyond for us NMD and we do appreciate it 😀

• I am going to place a bet before looking at the article that her offense was putting that tramp Farrah Abraham on the show. If that’s the best she can do, no wonder her ratings are slipping.

• Rebecca says:

I hate Jill Zarin.

• “Bethenny Frankel’s standoffish demeanor has offended some of her daytime show’s staffers and even the studio audience. Insiders say that audience members have complained about her icy disposition.”

• Jill is on speed dial to In Touch now telling them how Icy Bethenny was to HER when they were filming Real Housewives.

LOL, you know it!
          Interviews are being recorded as we speak, pictures too.
          Funny because I am sure that Bethenny has never given me the impression of being warm anyway, assertive, yes, loud mouth, absolutely, witty, no doubt, warm , eh not so much . Not sure why they were expecting that

If you’re not warm, why you hostin’ a daytime tv show girl??? (Sarcastically 😉 )

• cartwheels says:

Wendy doesn’t strike me particularly warm either but she sure does have her following.

I can see that, I’ve met her and watched more than I’ve watched Beth so I guess I vouch in a way, moreso for her. She had loving affectionate parents – not wolves, cough cough- and is a mother longer so I vouch for her being warmer. lol. I don’t know. Jmho
                #fart

Add me to the Wendy fan list. I don’t always agree with her and sometimes I think she can be mean…but overall, she strikes me as honest and real. I’d rather deal with honest but a bit unkind than fakey nice and not honest. At least with Wendy you know where she stand unless…she changes her mind which she has been known to do. Haha!

I read something on RO about this.

We’ll have our Jill going soon so we’ll find out. I’m sure she’ll be super sweet to the audience now regardless. 🙄 infinity

8. Rebecca says:

I hate Jill Zarin.

I love Lainey…Here’s the long program that the Americans will be skating to at the Olympics. 🙂

I love Nancy! Gorgeous!!! Seamless! Loved that ending pose, too.

They will be battling it out with the Canadians that won gold in Vancouver.
        The Americans (above) brought home the silver.

Nancy how do you feel that US citizens are called “Americans”? Because when I go abroad people call themselves South Americans or norte (north) Americans. No one assumes the US unless you state so.

The Americas are a huge huge place !

Right Chismosa. North Americans, South America, Central America. What else….

Yeah my point is its tons of countries and many different cultures that fall under the dome (ha) of “Americans”

Pole to pole ^><£|

• skinnyAmalfi™ says:

I think people from the United States are universally known as Americans (except by those who are offended because of technicality) because there is no other word — United Statesian? The other North American countries (and south and central) all have names that make sense as an identity, Ecuadoran, Canadian, Argentinian.

I am a naturalized US citizen and have never felt that referring to oneself as “American” displayed any ego… just practicality.

United Statesian. LOL!!! Good point. I save time and just say “Texan”….hahaha. Kinda kidding.

• skinnyAmalfi™ says:

I think Texan would be a good identifier but Idahoan or Nevadan might get you a black stare. lol. No other countries are forced to identify themselves as from a province or state. 🙂 I don;t care, I would be happy to say I am from the US instead of I am American if I had to especially if someone were offended, but I find it kind of a petty argument in real life.

I’ve never thought of that. How would you like to be called?

• Dwight Schrute says:

I sorta expected to see Jill Zarin come out in the middle to interrupt and fall on her ass like on RHNY!

10. LaineyLainey says:

Watching the Dracula premiere now. Laundry?or Dracula? Those were my choices. Oh heck, it’s on dvr I can pause and do both, darn it!

11. Avery Singer ‏@averysinger 15h
    So good to cuddle with the whole fam in bed! Even my girl coco came to visit me ☺☺

12. I know people say Bethenny’s ratings are bad – but they are better than Real Housewives of Miami – just as a frame of reference.

Nancy I’m willing to do blood marrow lists and donate blood infinitely because I’m universal donor (up until a certain age only – which I think they’re only starting to do now in the US- other countries cut you off from donating at a certain age) – but I hesitate becoming an organ donor. I just feel it’s very quick at hospitals to jump on me if I’m in an accident or something. Maybe different in other areas but I don’t trust the places around here.

13. Mene Seela says:

I’m starting to wonder if Jill is attracted to women.
    She is so obssesed with the women on the show … in turn cozing uo to or humiliating / destroying them.
    Her whole thing with Bethenny came off as unrequieted love!

Interesting.

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

I was just wondering the same….. I always thought bethenny and jill had a little more then a friendship thing. Could be a reason why bethenny fails at all her male relationships including jason.

• skinnyAmalfi™ says:

She may be a closeted lesbian, but I think she is actually just an average looking woman who is jealous of other women. Usually the simple answer is true. If I had to do Bobby though, I might start preferring women.

• Cusi77 says:

“If I had to do Bobby though, I might start preferring women” ~ Amalfi

This is too Lololol! Haa!

I think that Jill never grew up emotionally, so she is still in the girly girl times pre teen! IMO!

• skinnyAmalfi™ says:

Heeehee.

On a serious note, it is hard to watch because Jill is sadly trying to be someone (desirable, worldly, wanted) that she never was.

• cartwheels says:

I always thought that Jill lacked a lot of self esteem that she covered with her bragging. She was okay with Bethany as long as Bethenny understood that Jill was the matriarch, she was okay with Bethenny as long as she understood that she owed her being on the show and was willing to be her sidekick. It must have driven her crazy to learn that Bethenny got the spin off when Jill probably fathom that she would be the break out star of the franchise and the one who would get all the accolades. Jill was popular the first two seasons so she got to enjoy the positive comments and the recognition, she was ill prepared to deal with the backlash. Jill will harbor and nurture that resentment for as long as she lives.

• Cusi77 says:

I totally agree with you Cartwheels! Ramona was not so wrong when she told Bethenny that Shill liked the “Underdog”… As soon a B started getting more attention than her and successful book, TV appearances… Hell broke loose for Shill! and she tried to destroy B by calling her “Important friends” to not do business with her. Bad move, Jill! She could have proposed B being partners and get a part on that business venture..

One of those companies was the company that finally bought “Skinny Girl Margarita”… They rejected B first time she approached them… a super good source told me, Shill called them to NOT do business with B and I believe her!

• Cartwheels says:

But therein lies the problem, the others didn’t want Jill , they wanted just Bethenny, Jill had been trying to pitch in a spin off with her and Bethenny, sort of Ethel and Lucy type but Bravo was not interested, the Today Show was interested in Bethenny because her book had been steady on the NYP list for months, yet Jill thought that Bethenny could cornered these networks and demand that Jill be there, a duo or nothing was her way of thinking and she blames Bethenny for not pushing the duo idea some more. Now think about this for a minute, if instead of Bethenny it was Jill who got all the attention, do you think that she would had rejected them if the offers didn’t include Bethenny, of course not. If Jill is any kind if business woman then she must know that when opportunities like this come along, you just can’t be pushy or picky, you get on with the program and that is all there is to it.
          Jill stupid idea of sabotaging Bethenny by requesting the others not to film with her only sheds light on the level of delusion that Jill has, she thought that she was all that. I do understand Bethenny trying to make up with her at the beginning, she probably didn’t know what was happening behind doors, I am fairly sure that during filming either Ramona or Alex told Bethenny about this plot and that is why Bethenny completely rejected any idea of being friends again. One thing is to be a big gossip and to be on everybody’s business but it is completely different when you deliberately want to ruin another person on purpose. When Bethany told Jill about it at the reunion, when she told her that Jill always has Bobby to pick up the slack but she didn’t have a wealthy husband to provide for her if she got fired is when I understood the deepness of Bethenny’s pain and why she will never be friends with Jill again.

• Cusi77 says:

ITA! Shill still thinks that B should have rejected anything that did not include JZ… I don’t think that B was ungrateful to the Zarins… JZ wanted her eternal devotion. (Jill is lazy, she would never had worked one tenth what B was working) (Same admiration to Teresa: Hard worker!)

If Bethenny talks too fast for a TS, that doesn’t make her less deserving for me to like her… If her marriage failed… Same thing. I still admire her hard work. Same if she was acting for the cameras in her wedding (I saw a woman totally in loved) When one is divorcing one might think that there was never real love… It is normal.

She’s too much in love with woman named Jill Zarin to care for anyone else.

• Cusi77 says:

What does “woo” mean, dear Chismo?

“Woo” = “courted”, so to speak. “Hit on” could work too.

Yes Cusita- what Orson said.

A beautiful man is wooing me—- coming after me – in a respectful way – roses, chocolate, vodka, poems, pills, etc.

Bobby Zarin woo’d a divorced Jill when she was sorting the socks in the men’s department at Macy’s and now they are a match made in heaven.

From my app:

woo
        — verb (used with object)

to seek the favor, affection, or love of, especially with a view to marriage. Synonyms: court, pursue, chase.
        to seek to win: to woo fame. Synonyms: cultivate.
        to invite (consequences, whether good or bad) by one’s own action; court: to woo one’s own destruction.
        to seek to persuade (a person, group, etc.), as to do something; solicit; importune. Synonyms: petition, sue, address, entreat; butter up.
        — verb (used without object)

to seek the affection or love of someone, usually a woman; court: He was reminded of his youth when he went wooing.
        to solicit favor or approval; entreat: Further attempts to woo proved useless.

I’m seeing my Doctor next week due to TMJ. I’m still hurting. I did some stretching exercises I found on the internet and they helped..BUT I do need professional help as it hurts when I chew.

(((VV))) I hope this doesn’t turn into a chronic problem. Glad to see you are going to
        your doctor.

VV I was put on Trileptal™ (?) for my face pain that I have months back by the neurologist – I take it every day instead of 20 aspirin or the 4 aleve I was told to take.
        It sort of has been helping. My issue has led me to ➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️ an ENT and now finally ➡️ A dentist who will specialize in tmj. I think I’ll need like jaw surgery My issue is finding a doc right now

I have no sounds, no real pain when chewing. Just gnawing pain going into my sinuses. All ruled due to my jaw. Massaging my jaw helps. So I’m finding a maxillary (?) surgeon or oral surgeon

Good luck to you. This sucks major major time
        😷😠😞🏪

OMG Chianina!!! I hope you get the right help. I hope my issue doesn’t turn into something worst. It is hurting more Today than yesterday but I haven’t taken any Motrin Today at all…

Yeah but painful chewing and SOUNDS like DJ says she has sounds like you guys have it bad !

Thanks and take something !
            Feel better

Wow- Chismosa, that is what my Ryanne is on to treat her epilepsy.

Have you had any ill effects from it?

Yes I looked it up to see that it’s used for epilepsy ????

Hope your daughter is ok on it.

No difference, maybe a bit of drowsiness I suppose. But it’s bad allergy season around here also so I get confused. They thought it was triasmal neuralgia (?) so that’s why they initially put me on it. —– I’m staying on it for now

HI C, yes Ryanne seems to be doing well on it. I hear some of the meds such as Topamax can really really dope the user up.

It is also suppose to be an used to treat mood disorders.

So sorry Chismosa, that sounds miserable. And now you, VV. get well soon, the
          Bof of youse.

• justanothermary says:

Chismosa, So sorry to hear you’re going through this. I had the TMJ surgery several years ago and it’s amazing. I remember waking up in the recovery room and realizing I was pain-free for the first time in years. I’ve never had any problems since. Good Luck!

Hi JAM!! I hope you are well! Your tmj surgery results should be encouraging for Chismosa and VV. How wonderful for you to be pain free.

Hi Mary– wow so you had actual surgery for it. I’m doing early research just to see. I just don’t see any other way to manage this except with pain meds and I guess at first a bite guard will have to be made for me to sleep with.
            I’ve never known nor ever been told by my dentist that I grind my teeth !

Ok I hope to catch you again to ask you some more questions if I have any, so happy to hear you are well. Hope all else is well too.

hopefully VV read your response too

xxoo

• djprincessc says:

Ok wow! Thats horrible, I’d die if I had to have surgery. Do you have any idea why you have it?? I know I have it bc I had braces for 5 years and all my wisdom teeth out. My ortho said braces can do that. There was a time when it would pop really really loud like I said my mom would hear the cracking across the room, I couldn’t even eat rice it would hurt so bad. And then suddenly it got better and it hardly happens. This was a little over a year ago too. Do muscle relaxers help with your tmj??

I hope it gets better!! <3<3<3

Hey DJJjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj 🎧🎧🎶

——
            I hate to jump on poor VV’s bandwagon here — she’s the one in excruciating pain, I’m in “manageable” mode right now. What I tell most doctors is it feels like menstrual cramps in my face.
            I never had braces, I had/have an amazing dentist growing up (he’s actually Judge Judy’s brother lol) – and he saved me from braces by just pulling teeth and maneuvering around a bit I guess. I DO NOT come from good teeth and I know that’s genetic. I never had wisdom teeth out either.
            So we’ll see what happens. Keep you posted – I don’t pop and lock like you – hope you are not in pain anymore that much
            (Ps I replied late to your questions about Scorpio on the previous blog.). Catch you later #fart

14. Cusi77 says:

Oh, NoMoreDrama, you just not give me the giggles… but a huge large Laugh! Haha! The things you do for this Blog!!!!! Hiding from the Mayor for the sake of our obsession! YOU are the BEST!!!!

I will go finish reading!!! Love you NMD!!!

• cartwheels says:

NMD thanks for all you do, this is also my secret pleasure, but I do fully understand your husband dirty looks as I have them in spades, that is why sometimes I wait for the reruns so I can watch in peace

15. Cusi77 says:

Jill is one of a kind… but not the best kind… Now she is hanging herself in Ramona’s fame, while being herself infamous… I agree with Mario having a wondering eye… but not -Not even for one second- wondering on Shill!!! Mario loved to make her angry (Season 2), but THAT is not hitting on her!

Shill is DELUSIONAL! Needs attention! Gloria focused too much in Lisa! Haha!

Lainey,
    Brandi is a lier. Last season she said Adrienne and Paul wanted her to tweet bad things about Lisa. Paul and Adrienne denied.
    Before she was a housewife, she commented that she knew Mauricio liked to hang out at the Bar at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.
    This is a mentally unstable creature we are dealing with and I am terribly sorry I bought her book because I felt sorry for her kids.
    I think this quick success got to her head and she doesn’t care. What she fails to understand is because Lisa took her under her wing – we accepted her – There is nothing to like about an uneducated, tall, 40sometging that drops the F word every two words.

I hear ya, VV. thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. The only thing that hurts my feelings is the word tall. Both my kids are tall. So if you take “tall” off the Brandi hate List, then I love your take on this. I’m not really hurt by the way, the tall, actually made me laugh. I’m short anyway!! I do agree that Lisa is 10x 1000x classier than B. I still don’t hate b and maybe never will. But I mean in the context that sheis a castmember on a t.v. Show that I enjoy she’s ok. For now. I don’t think she would want to hang out with me and that would be ok with me. I.e. she’s not my cup of tea for my real life but for watching her on one of my favorite shows she’s ok. I do wish her well and healing. She’s not entirely emotionally healthy,IMO. I believe that’s why she behaves the way she does. I think her psyche has been fragile even before EC cheated on her.

World Series game #3. Good luck Red Sox’s and the STL Cardinals. So far it’s 1-1.

When Teresa became the breakout star of RHONJ, she was accused of selling stories to magazine. Never mind that magazines were after her because she was the breakout star. Lisa becomes the breakout star of RHONJ, on S2 she is accused of selling stories to magazine. Never mind that magazines wanted HER above her cast mates. See a pattern here… Production companies play a part by injecting fuel this.

19. California35 says:

I have no idea if this will post or how it will show. The website look different to me. Whenever it looked like this, i would go down to the very bottom and click on “view full site”. This time around and allll day, it has not worked :-/

Testing to see if this shows up. Also, trying hoping someone knows what the problem is.

Comment about Brandi and why Lisa was supporting her on the “lie” about Adrianne’s letter. I have wondered – what if the letter really was what Brandi had said all along, but then she had to pretend it wasn’t for whatever reason. Adrienne was not sharing camera with them because of brandi or because of the letter. Then when she finally did, they “showed” the letter and it was not what brandi had been saying?? Hhmm

• Cusi77 says:

Not because Brandi misbehave that I have an opinion… I believe Adrianne! I believe that Brandi was never sued by Maloof Hoof!

I wonder about that too. There must have been some type of settlement or agreement on what to say and not say. Choppy editing for sure. We were still not up to speed at how much manipulation was with Bravo. I’m sure if we watched the entire season again, we would notice.

It seems like they reached an agreement. Perhaps, one day will know what happened. In the meantime, it’s all speculation…

• Cartwheels says:

Brandi never showed any letter, she brought print out emails of Bernie and also emails between her and her friend from Radar where they discuss the allegations that Bernie was making. Not once has Brandi come forward and shown the “letter” to anybody because the first thing they would had noticed was that it was not directed to Brandi to begin with. Camille was the first one who brought up this issue and explicitly called Brandi on her lies about the lawsuit and the letter not being directed to her, what did Brandi do? She called Camille a liar, even Jennifer her BFF said she had seen the letter, it was the perfect opportunity for Brandi to do a little clarification about the letter not being directed to her but Brandi chose to keep the lie going until the very end, she had months to clear this before the season aired but and never did, if it wasn’t for the reunion were in less that a minute Andy asked her about this, there would be plenty of people claiming that Brandi was indeed sued and that she had or spent thousands in legal fees. How could you spend a dime in legal fees when you have never been officially served with anything? Brandi purposely misled the viewers by saying “my lawyer was sent a c&d letter” but omitting to clear that her lawyer (Geneva) had received such letter herself as a natural person and not as Brandi’ s lawyer. Brandi knew exactly what she was doing and I believe Lisa and Yolanda knew as we’ll but didn’t care as long as it served the purpose of getting rid of Adrienne.

20. Cusi77 says:

Nancy: Is genetically possible that a child from a couple that are Blood type O- is blood type A+?

The rest of the kids of this family are O-

Thank you!

Brandi Richards talking about her sister Kim.

@BrandiGlanville: @katemorrison99 @KimRichards11 we are strong women that can be nutty but get over things

Original Message:

The Red Sox’s just tied the game at 2-2. It’s the bottom of the 6th right now.

23. I Need A Life! says:

Hi, Ladies. I swore off all Housewives, especially New York. I was doing SO well. And just when I thought I was out, Jill Z pulls me back in. Brilliant. I don’t believe she started the rumor on her own. Bravo is behind it. NY is about to start, and there are too many of us who stopped caring. I suspect she’s working with someone. Really. You don’t go on Bethany’s show because you don’t want to give HER publicity, but you go out and bring publicity to the show that fired you? I don’t believe it.

And if Teresa didn’t quadruple her income for doing Jersey next season, then she needs a new manager. The only reason I’m watching is to see if Orange is REALLY the new Black.

I hope Kim has some help tonight.

@KimRichards11: Portia helping her Aunt Kim in the Garden!!🍃🌺🐢
    LOVING this Special time!! Portia’s FIRST OVERNIGHT!!… http://t.co/E0jFCDvEbO

Original Message:

@Teresa_Giudice: My Beautiful Princess Audriana… http://t.co/eJpqkdHK6c

Original Message:

Wow, Awesome rendition of God Bless America at the World Series. Goose bumps!

STL-4
    BOS-2

28. Good evening peeps! THANK YOU NMD FOR SMUGGLING THAT MAG OUT OF THE GROCERY STORE! Jill Zarin is a shameless nobody who would do anything for attention.

Just got back from a hike in Sedona, then lunch and a trip to the wineries. First Born had the house spotless and Pepper got a bath while we were gone.

Took some pictures on the hike of the leaves turning. Hope they turned out. If there is a good one I will email to NMD to post.

Rebecca….you are cracking me up with your posts.

Zill Jarin being back on RHONY would be ratings gold for Bravo/Andy. Not sure they could put up with the headache of having her back onboard though. I can imagine it would be a pain in the patootie dealing with her.

Boston tied it up again. Great game.

I have two dogs in my chair sleeping. I think one of them has a gas problem tonight. Phew! Silent but deadly.

9th inning. Tied 4-4. Good game.

33. Dwight Schrute says:

The InTouch article looked interesting for the way things seemed manipulated. In two of the pictures where he is looking at Jill others are looking at her, too. Could it be because she’s yapping away?

Also, in the picture with the dotted line trying to make it look like he’s looking at her chest the line doesn’t go from his eyes to her chest, but from his mouth to her chest. If you shift that entire line up to where his eyes are then his gaze is going to her mouth.

I think even In Touch is probably laughing at Jill about this and knows it’s a stretch by anyone’s imagination. But it sells magazines.

34. Tearing up watching Lord of the Rings when the Elves arrive to help the men for the large battle. I’m such a nerd.

Embrace your inner nerdiness, NMD. I watched Legally Blonde for the umpteenth time today. What does that make me?

(((NMD))) 😦

Just got back from our costume party. It was fun! Watching Rocky Horroe Picture sow for the hundredth time. ” we’ll you got caught with a flat. Well, how bout that!”

STL Cardinals win!!!!!! Congratulations Cityside.

36. Orson says:

Just for the record, Ohio State beat Pederast State 63 to 14!!

Weird end to a game, but obstruction was the right call.

Night, night all.

39. California35 says:

Ok, problem solved — still testing…but it is working now 🙂

Have a good night.

Every time a HW says; wait until you see the show. We know is damage control. Brandi has the same credibility as Richie Wakile – who happens to be her favorite person RHONJ ( her words not mine ).

Brandi Glanville Responds to Backlash From Feud with Lisa Vanderpump http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/articles/2013-10-07-brandi-glanville-backlash-feud-lisa?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=vrl

Classy

@JenniferGimenez: I had the BEST time last night w/ my beautiful BFF’s @BrandiGlanville and @JenniferGimenez LOVE these ladies! #RHOB http://t.co/GdfqtWwTrB

Original Message:

42. djprincessc says:

This is for Lainey!! Bringing our convo about Heather and skinnyness over here! lol.

You’re too sweet!! I could lose 10 pounds and be a little happier but oh well. lol. I’ve dieted my whole life basically. I remember being a kid/teen and was considered “FAT” and since I’m 5’6 and for some reason look a lot taller always stood out more. Now when I hit about 17 and 18 I wasn’t fat, I was considered “CURVY” the new “IN THING” especially since I’m bottom heavy. WHATEVER! lol.

Anyways I love voluptuous women but I love skinny women too! But more than anything healthy women! And like i said, to me Heather doesn’t look HEALTHY, especially if you look at her old pics from when she first got on the show. You know she probably saw herself on TV and thought “OMG I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT” and thats why she looks a lot different now. I agree she has to diet and work out A LOT.

Your daughter is gorgeous and I know if I stand out at 5’6 she must REALLY TRULY stand out since she’s a lot taller! I know that high end couture models need to be SUPER skinny, SCARY dangerous skinny. Its not worth it. But your daughter looks like she could be a VS Angel, she looks healthy and most of them look healthy although I’ve seen a couple that don’t look good skinny at all. I can’t remember their names. My favorite VS Angel ever is Marisa Miller. I LOVE HER. 🙂

I will have to see old pics of Heather. But she probably did see herself and made changes. A lot of them do that, don’t they?

I think you look great. My husband likes the curves. I think most men do.

I am going to try to get my daughter to submit herself to Ford modeling agency in NYC. Im glad you said that about her shape and Victoria Secret. but VS will not even consider you unless you’re with Ford or…there’s another one. Can’t remember the other one right now. It’s a long shot, but she recently had a shoot that she thinks is going to provide her with some awesome pics. Fingers crossed.

• djprincessc says:

Thanks Lainey! I know if I saw myself on TV I’d forsure wanna make changes too, its just these women go too far with it I think. Is it wilhelmina models?? I hope it works out for her! I had a childhood gf who started modeling at like 8 and was a main girl for Roxy and Quicksilver all the way up into her early 20s. She loved it. I’m sure your daughter will get some big things going!!

I don’t know if anything will happen, but it certainly will not if she doesn’t try. So we’ll see! Maybe it is Wilhelmina.

DJ do you know your blood type ??? (Diet related question)

The model that is so “in” these days for being very “curvy” and quite voluptuous – is Kate upton. I find her very straight from the waist down. Her boobs do it all. And I think hers are natural (and spectacular)
      I feel like modeling co.’s are looking for extra stuff. Lainey YOU NEVER KNOW

• djprincessc says:

No I don’t how can I find out what my blood type is?? would I just ask my doctor?

I agree about Kate Upton. I really don’t consider her curvy as shes very straight up and down, to me she has a boy shaped body but with big boobs. She’s ok to me, nothing special. She has a pretty face.

43. djprincessc says:

For Chismosa….

Scorpios and I JUST DON’T MIX. UGH. Idk how you do it girl, next time I meet one I’ll send him your way! haha! I get along THE BEST ever with Libra men, its just so easy and flawless. BUT I am ALWAYS attracted to Virgos and I have no clue why. We get along great but the same thing ALWAYS ends up happening we have issues with communication. I need to communicate and they are so aloof and unemotional that it never works. SUCKS. lol. I also find myself attracted to Capricorns but I’ve never really dated one. I’m supposed to go with Aquarius, they’re ok. We get along personality wise but they are so fickle for me I just can’t deal and get over them.

What’s your sign, dj?

DJ im surprised you don’t get along with both Aquarius and Libra as that is your “ideal” as a Gemini. Very Kim and Kanye. 🙄
      That’s their signs I’m not joking.
      But alas there are things like the moon sign, the mars and Venus signs dynamic for men and women to be attracted to eachother. And the rising sign which is what you “appear” to the world.
      “Technically ” speaking as an air sign you should gravitate to other Air (heads) – haha just kidding – and Fire signs (Aries, sag – though that’s your opposite sign, and Leo)
      But again, there is so much more involved.
      Virgos and Caps (earth) are very serious. As a Gemini you are fun and outgoing and flirtatious and like to TALK. Lol.
      But other things FIGURE into it !
      I just like a doomed emotionally tortured soul like a Scorpio. (Not wicked though). I don’t know why. I’m into mr Darcy and Heathcliff from the English classics. Lol!
      There’s this awesome book I’ll tell you about it later and post a link.
      —-
      Also I’m super into birth order as you know
      ————
      Lainey your daughter is with her perfect match. Haha 😍👍

• djprincessc says:

Noooooooo I do get along with Libras!! They are ALWAYS my first choice! We get along great and the communication is amazing! Like I said its just so easy! I’ve only dated one Libra though, loved it. I’d love to be with another one.

As far as Aquarius I like them and we get along, but they are just too fickle for me or flakey.

Unfortunately I am attracted to Virgo and Capricorn men. Mainly Virgos. I’ve dated a few Virgos. No Capricorns though (yet).

As Gemini I do talk a lot. Haha. And am pretty outgoing and can easily adapt to any situation. Its weird bc most of my bffs or close friends (who are all girls) are Taurus and Cancer. SO weird!! lol.

giggles “The things I do for THIS BLOG.” – NMD

Thank you for going the extra aisle, I mean mile! 🙂

45. I Need A Life! says:

To Skinny AZ Girl…..Just read your post from last night. I’m in Sedona this week as well! Hyatt Pinon Point. Shortly leaving for a hike. I’m celebrating my mom’s 80th birthday. She had heart bypass this summer and I was helping her mend. By hike I mean climb rocks for a few minutes and then head for coffee.

• It is so beautiful up there right now. Hyatt is a nice place to stay. Had lunch right by your hotel yesterday. Have fun!. Congratulations to your Mom on her 80th.

What is the beef of Cuban lawyer Monica Chacin with the Giuduces?

(Old tweet)

Is Kim G paying Monica to do this? The Nouveau Riche or like Adriana from RHOM would say in Portuguese Novo Rico has the time, money and desire to do it. It seems like Chacon went above and beyond and lawyers don’t work for free.

47. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Good morning happy Sunday!! All seems calm here. The past two days its insane how much the governor has slept! Last night he slept 16 hours!! I take that as a positive sign. Dh thankfully is feeling better too. I pray that this doesn’t relapse!! Please be over with!! The dog has it I will spare the details of how he infected himself. So now its keeping him away from Aiden not allowing him to lick our hands and face.

SURGERY?!!! 😱😱😱NOOOOOO!!! 🆘🆘
    No way Jose! 🚫 My little TMJ issue has to fixed with therapy or something! 💊 💉 In fact, I’m going on an all liquid diet 🍵 until I see my Doctor 😷 not to aggravate it. 🚑

Hey everyone. I hope you’ve had a great weekend. Sorry I didn’t hang out w/you yesterday. I am just laughing so hard at JZ. She’s pathetic. I’m sorry I missed Wendy W telling JZ she didn’t believe her. I bet JZ did call Wendy. Again she’s pathetic. I’m w/you all. I HATE JILL ZARIN……..

In keeping with the tradition of last year, my guess is that Kyle’s party catered by SUR will be the last scene of the premiered of RHOBH and then it will transition to the premiere of Vpump Rules.

****Disclaimer****. This is only a guess. I expect this because Bravo has become very predictable.

It was Lisa who started using the word “game”. Here’s Lisa intro line. I think it was revealed on a reunion by Andy Cohen that HWs work with producers on this Intro lines and Production has the final word.

Season 2: “Life in Beverly Hills is a game, and I make the rules.”

I never understood the name of Lisa’s spinoff “Vanderpump Rules”. Perhaps, producers had that mind when they suggested this intro.

• skinnyAmalfi™ says:

I love Lisa, but this year I have decided to be on “Lisa you’re gonna have to prove your worth to me” mode. They are all so manipulative. I can’t really like anyone and enjoy it more when I am not on anyone’s side. (I would normally without question be a Lisa fan.)

Lisa is too busy. She works. She has two restaurants and their staff to deal with. She has a third restaurant in the works. She also has other side businesses and writes a column for Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine. She tapes two Reality shows a year. I for once, don’t think she’s playing any games. She has no time for that. Kyle would like us to think that she plays games out of jealousy for LV. Kyle has been jealous of her for taking over what she considered HER show. If you ask who to trust Kyle Richards, Brandi Richards, Yolanda Foster ( remember the encounter between Kim and Yofo during reunion last year), Kim Richards, and/or Adrienne Maloof, believe, I will trust Lisa Vanderpump out of that bunch. She has not time for games. She is all about business. Same with Teresa and the nonesen in RHONJ. Teresa has no time for that crap and works all the time.
        I watched S1 and LV was always a straight shooter and made clear where she stood.

Tip my hat to you for pointing out how very hard Lisa V and Tre work, I mean it never makes sense to me for anyone to point and say they play games – they have far more important things to do!!!

Great post. I really like her. Not saying she is perfect, but I do like her. I hope the new season is not too cruel with their tendency to give someone the bitch edit.

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Bravo is desperate for the 18-30 demographic. Rather then keeping us the 30+ their bread an butter happy. They foolishly spend money on these awful shows.

The dress is funny. The pose is odd!

Taken a few days ago – 14th wedding anniversary.

I like that Tre can laugh at herself. I’m not posting them here, but she has retweeted fans who either dressed as her or T & J for Halloween. The women had put black on their forehead to extend the hairline, lol and the guy wore prison stripes. She’s got a sense of humor alright.

NOT ME! I am however thrilled NeNe’s REMarried party will be over!