It looks like Kandi Burruss got Married this Week by NMD

Congratulations Kandi and Todd!

Rumors are abound that Kandi Burruss got married this week to fiancee Todd Tucker. Todd tweeted a photo of a beach wedding, with the tagline: “Here’s to new beginnings!!! Life is good!!!”

Here's to new beginnings!!! Life is good!!!   Photo credit Todd Tucker

Here’s to new beginnings!!! Life is good!!! Photo credit Todd Tucker

Kandi is looking relaxed and happy.

Kandi Burruss posing in front of her wedding benches at the beach - Photo Credit Kandi

Kandi Burruss posing in front of her wedding benches at the beach – Photo Credit Kandi

Kandi in the wedding pavilion - Photo credit Kandi

Kandi in the wedding pavilion – Photo credit Kandi

But don’t think this was a private affair without Bravo in tow.  Kandi’s castmates were all there:

Porsha Stewart and Cynthia Bailey on the beach - Photo credit Porsha

Porsha Stewart and Cynthia Bailey on the beach – Photo credit Porsha

Kandi and Porsha - Photo credit Kandi.

Kandi and Porsha – Photo credit Kandi.

Kandi, Nene, and Porsha - Photo credit Porsha

Kandi, Nene, and Porsha – Photo credit Porsha

Phaedra and Porsha - Photo credit Porsha

Phaedra and Porsha – Photo credit Porsha

But then it was back to business – with Kandi flying to Shreveport a few days later, and then presumably back in Atlanta to celebrate birthdays with friends last night. Phaedra tweeting this photo:

“Birthday fun with my girls porshadstewart @Kandi kandi @shameamorton

"Birthday fun with my girls porshadstewart @Kandi kandi @shameamorton" Photo credit Phaedra Parks

“Birthday fun with my girls porshadstewart @Kandi kandi @shameamorton” Photo credit Phaedra Parks

____________________________

I DON’T Dream of NeNe but I wish her the Best by NMD

It looks like even NeNe wants to get this wedding over with – last week she tweeted:

My Wedding is next Tuesday n a 2 hour special! I’am so excited all of u will get 2 see me & @greggleakes become Mr & Mrs again💍💋👍

She didn’t even bother to correct herself, but after Tuesday’s episode aired and it  STILL wasn’t over – she began tweeting that the finale was on Sunday.  That’s today folks if you’re interested, 8 pm Bravo time.

I lost interest a few weeks ago, and was disappointed to see that I’ll either have to blog her wedding tonight or come up with some sort of excuse.  Don’t get me wrong.  I like NeNe.  A LOT.  I just haven’t like her show after the first week or so.

NeNe doesn’t seem like she’s having any fun planning her wedding.  She’s spending between a half million and a million dollars on this thing, and stressed out.  She didn’t get along with her first wedding planner, and her second one doesn’t have the time to do things the way she wants them.  (Plus I don’t know about you, but I’m worried about all those people going to the wrong venue – because they had to have changed venues after they sent out the invitations, unless Bravo is messing with the timeline.  And they wouldn’t do that?  Would they?)

NeNe is also determined to make Gregg grovel and take all the blame for their failed first marriage.  Of course most of us know that the divorce was both a storyline and a way for Gregg to clear his financial mess while NeNe could hold on to her Bravo paycheck.  But they can’t say that.  We’re supposed to forget that Gregg spoke to a radio show explaining that NeNe’s need for lavish things had driven him to financial ruin.  We’re also supposed to forget that it was rumored that NeNe was stepping out on Gregg, and was shown on the show accepting shoes with red bottoms from an admirer.

Gregg’s financial mess has led to the prenup discussion.  I honestly don’t care one way or another if this couple has a prenup – so that part of the series both saddened and bored me. Gregg’s family was another theme – but they seem to have wised up early on and stopped filming.  Good for them.

NeNe was in a battle with her own sisters during filming – no sign of them.  Now that would have been interesting.

The bridesmaids.  It’s like NeNe was scared she couldn’t carry the show on her own, so she enlisted the help of the terrible bridesmaids.  All their bickering gave me a headache, and was the main reason I stopped watching the show.  They made her miserable, and they made me miserable.  It was a huge mistake to make them such a central part of the show – or to make them bridesmaids in the first place.

NeNe’s ratings have been good – especially considering she has no lead in.  They’re about the same as Kim’s spinoff – 1.2 to 1.5 million viewers.  Far better than Real Housewives of Miami where they’ve been under 900,000 or weeks now. Perhaps I’m alone in not enjoying this show.

NeNe is fun to watch when she’s happy, but her wedding seems to be making her miserable.  It’s too bad.  Hopefully she’ll come up with a better storyline if her spin off gets renewed for a second season.

___________________________________________

Joe Giudice Trial Date will be Set Soon by NMD

Joe Giudice will be back in court this week unless he takes a plea bargain on his driver’s license forgery charge.  Rather than the trial actually starting, it appears as though the court date is to set the date for the trial to start.  Wowza – it sure is a slow process.  I believe the hope is that he’ll get this one done before the federal trial addressing the 39 count federal indictment begins early next year.  It’s hard to keep up with his legal woes.  Here’s the story from the Montville Patch.

___________________________________________

AZ Girls has some photos of her hike in Sedona to share:

cedona1 sedona3 cedona2

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta, Real Housewives of New Jersey and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

155 Responses to Kandi Burruss got Married? and I DON’T Dream of NeNe but I wish her the Best plus Giudice Trial Date

Those pics of Sedona are amazing! Thanks for sharing AZGirl! I found this about Kandi. I wonder if they are backtracking because it was part of the upcoming season and Bravo may be upset they spilled the beans. http://hiphollywood.com/2013/10/exclusive-kand-burruss-get-married/ Anyway, it sure looks like a wedding took place to me.

2. Thank you NMD for posting the pictures!. I forgot to post that we did run into a huge rattle snake on the trial. It was pretty funny because the wife of our friend freak out and turned around and plowed into me landing AZGirl on her behind with a snake rattling about 3 feet away. We had to bushwack around it.

Congratulations to Kandi. I like her.

3. skinnyAmalfi™ says:

“We’re also supposed to forget that it was rumored that NeNe was stepping out on Gregg, and was shown on the show accepting shoes with red bottoms from an admirer.”

I would accept shoes with red shanks or soles from (almost) anyone and my husband would just have to like it.

I love that crazy giant Nene too, but I cannot watch her wedding. But I love those of you that do and tell me about it so I feel better for not wasting my time. Love you peeps for taking the bullet.

Amalfi I watched more of her show than I was planning but I most definitely won’t be watching the finale. On the promo commercial does it look like JZ & Bobby are guests? Hmmm. Maybe that’s why she’s been throwing shade at Mario for the past week. I’m sure she’ll be tweeting up a storm tonight to get people to look at her puss on tv.

• skinnyAmalfi™ says:

Eww… Bawby and the Child’s Play doll? I thought Nene had better taste than that… not sure why. lol

4. T-Rex says:

Congrats to Kandi and Todd!!

5. Did Phaedra have some work done on her face? I almost did not recognize her.

6. @Nancy: That game last night was great. What an ending!

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you’re having a relaxing Sunday. If anyone wants to catch up on I Dream of NeNe there’s a marathon on. ;-D I couldn’t help but say that.

8. T-Rex says:

Going to be interesting to see if Juicy winds up pleading guilty to lesser charges, the prosecutors are certainly not dropping the charges.

• Cartwheels says:

I wonder if this driver license issue can be combined with his other legal problems, kind of like all in one?
      If not, then I can see how the federal charges will take forever to get solved, this driver license issue has taken about three years to get resolved and it is not even done , the other problem might take just as long which means about three more years.
      If Juicy gets convicted in the driver license issue and has to serve time in jail (which I doubt) is any of that time in jail applied towards his new sentence , does it counts as time served?
      So many questions.
      I do believe that if Juicy has one shred of love for his children, he should try to take the full fault for everything and clear Teresa as much as she can so she doesn’t have to go to jail, maybe house arrest will do. I have read the indictment and it seems like Teresa has her own set of problems that might not be solved by Juicy taking the fault, but at least that would help her to save face with her fans and allow her to continue with her products, maybe a book about how to take care of your finances when your husband messes up, something will come her way. I am sure Teresa will be fine.

The courts are completely different, and so are any jail terms, if convicted or pleading guilty in the state’s case will have nothing to do with the prison term in the Federal case, for example if given jail in the forgery say 2 years, and then charged in the Federal case and give 5 years, he would potentially have to do 7 years, in two different jails. This is where plea deals would probably come into play. The criminal courts take a whole lot longer to come to a trial, federal courts do not drag out like the case for the Forgery charges, and his attorneys are out of “stalling” tactics in the forgery case. The Feds will be able to use the conviction(if there is one), or if he pleads guilty, against his credibility in the Federal Trial. Unfortunately for Teresa, her lawyers have already suggested some sort of “deal” to get out of any jail time, and that has been declined. They apparently have enough evidence against her to stick, or they would have made a deal.

• Cartwheels says:

Thanks for the explanation, I guess in my mind I had both instances combined and thought maybe one term would help the other, but instead it could potentially be used against him due to character patterns. I didn’t know that one first plea for Teresa that avoids jail time has already been rejected, I wonder if that includes house arrest?

I believe that they want her indicted along with her husband. The Feds know Teresa is not going to testify against Juicy, so she goes down with the ship, so to speak.

• Cartwheels says:

I am sure that the more the case gets close to an end and the more Teresa realizes that nothing is going to save Juicy she will have to think about her daughters and do what is best for them, it is shame that they both don’t realize that at this point is better to come clean, make a deal and throw themselves at the mercy of the judge, it sure will save them a huge chunk of money in legal fees that they are going to need for repayments, legal fees and what not.

I think they are waiting on what happens in the criminal case. I don’t think it was coincidence that the indictments came down right at the same time all of Juicy’s stalling tactics are exhausted in the criminal case. So if he’s convicted or pleads out they can use that against them as well, to show the pattern of deception, at least on Juicy’s part. In addition, also think that the Juicy’s lawyers are also awaiting the outcome of the criminal case to see what their options are in offering plea deals with the Feds. One thing about all of this, is that the Juicy’s have known for almost 3 years they were being investigated, and now they seem all “shocked” by all of this.

Good point that last sentence. I wonder if bravo knew and that’s why they kept signing Teresa on over and over …… (In addition to her bringing the drama normally)

Bravo knew, the Feds subpoenaed footage from Producers from the Show, in addition to their contracts, in addition to all payments made from Bravo to them, etc.

9. If you look closely at the last picture, it is me in the white shirt. Now look to the right and the big rock. You will see a pile of rocks stacked on top. These are “totems” that are left on trails by hikers for other hiker to know where to go when the trail gets vague.

Oooh. BEAU TI FUL AZGirl!

11. Renee says:

Maybe the photo is not clear; but what is going on with Nene’s legs? It looks like she has not shaved/waxed her legs in months. YUCK.

The Cowboys lost!!!!!!!! Doing the happy dance.
    BTW…I love TT and Lainey. lol

13. LavaLady says:

The pictures are gorgeous. What a lovely place to hike. So relieved I don’t have to watch any more NJ. I feel obligated to watch because I live near them, but I am so sick of them.

Had a wonderful brunch today with one high school friend, one grade school friend, and a friend I met in kindergarten. We have kept in touch over the years, and we always have so much to talk about. It is real friendship as opposed to what Bravo thinks real friendship is.

Also, has anyone every heard of or seen magnetic pins to hold eyeglasses. You wear it on your shirt or blouse or sweater. My friend had one. She got it on HSN. Greatest invention ever. I’m going to order some for Holidays gifts.

14. djprincessc says:

Ok everyone I have another random question and would like advice.

I am going to be buying another car soon, probably dec/jan. I have a 2003 Beetle, I bought it new when I was 17 so its about 10 years old now. Its in good condition, BUT a few months ago I scraped the side of it on a pillar, it looks bad AND then about a month after that someone rear ended me in a parking lot so I have marks on the back too (this one doesn’t look as bad as the other issue)

My question is, since I am going to be buying another car and need to sell this one, should I fix those 2 issues and sell it privately OR should I take it to Carmax?? And if I took it to Carmax would it be worth me fixing it?? I’ve gotten 4 estimates the highest one being $1400 and the lowest being $850. I don’t want to waste money on something I am not going to be keeping but I also want to get the most value for my car.

HELP! And thank you!! xoxo!

I would just go for the $1400. But what doi know. Another thing you have in common with my daughter, she scraped her car (2009 toy corolla) on a pillar, too. It looks horrible. Parking is such a pain in L.A.

Hi dj…If your Beetle is in good shape (inside and out) George says it’s better to get
      it fixed before hand. What kind of car do you want to get? Is this because you are
      going to be working in BH now? You make me smile. 🙂

• djprincessc says:

Oh no Nancy not at all, I’ve been wanting to get rid of it for a couple years. Its been nothing but problems since day one, I always had to take it to the dealer. And I need something bigger. Having a 2 door little car working in Real Estate is HARD, besides that person rear ending me I have a ton of scratches from loading and unloading my open house signs. This car is not REALTOR friendly and I’m soooooo over it! lol. I really don’t know what I am going to get, I just want something with 4 doors and more room! 🙂

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

If you did fix it that would lower the amount due to previous damage as in the amount you will spend to fix or if by insurance rate will go up. Sell it don’t trade it in.

• I would’t fix anything unless you intend to keep it or it needs to be made driveable.

Same opinion as MTH.

• lillybee says:

I agree.

• djprincessc says:

Thanks Mel. Im just trying to think if selling it in present condition will make either Carmax or whoever I sell it to privately try to rip me off as well.

• Unless it’s very minor repairs, you will never see any benefit to fixing it to sell it. My sister just sold her 10yo Ford Escape, privately. It needs a clutch, a catalytic converter, the rest of the exhaust system, it has a misfire problem, needs a battery, door handle, tires, fender hood, headlight bezel, and it has had a check engine light for years that no one has been able to diagnose. She got a thousand dollars for it from a back yard mechanic, who thinks he can fix everything.. It IS drivable. To fix all that would have cost her far more than she could ever get for it.

See what a dealer will give you in trade and set your price based on that.

• I just reread your original post DJ.. I wouldn’t fix a thing. I do not know what carmax is but I would sell it privately anyway, as is. Disclose what you know to be wrong with it, be happy for the 10 years you got out of it, let it go, and be done with it. That’s what I and my platinum star suggest 😉

• djprincessc says:

Haha Platinum Star!! lol. Carmax is a place where you can buy used cars or they will buy yours. My bffs sister sold hers to them and got a good price. I’m definitely going to sell it privately just gonna use Carmax as a estimate on its worth. Thanks again!! 🙂

• djprincessc says:

Oh wow! Thats crazy. Ya everything is basically fine, I need to just fix one of my signals (minor) and replace the air conditioning filter (minor) I do have problems with the drivers side window but I know that would be expensive to fix. Other than that the main thing are those scratches. Thanks for the info Mel! I’m gonna take it to Carmax and see how much its worth and go from there, I know its too old for a dealer to want to buy it, I checked about a year ago.

• djprincessc says:

And thank you to everyone else too!! You all are always so helpful! ❤

DJ good luck- just got on here. I had a 10 year old Jetta we recently got rid of. It was very sad as that was my “dream” car – not my 1st car. Sooooo many problems at the end so we just had to donate it. No money as it was completely undrivable.

Ps I still love VW forever and ever

Good luck!

• djprincessc says:

WOW!! I’m sorry!! VW have sooooo many problems! You’re not the first person that tells me they too had a car that was a mess, I know a guy who just got rid of his Jetta bc of all the issues. I did buy mine new and it didn’t matter. Since day one, I had problems with the window, a clicking noise in the engine, problems with all the sensors and lights. VWs are fun cars but just way too many problems. You know they’re not made in Mexico, I think think the only one thats made in Germany is the Passat and I don’t remember the other one. I would NEVER get another VW but I would def get another European car. I LOVE European cars!! 🙂

Hi DJ – that’s so funny you say that because my parents have a very old German brand car – almost at 250,000 miles that is the one I wind up driving every day since they scaled down and i discuss this with my father all the time, how come no huge issues with this one ?

The VW I had was brand new- NOT made in Germany, the other car we still have to this day was made in Germany. I’ve come to the conclusion that I want the German car made in the factories in Germany. But we have a fascination with German things in my home so we only trust them in a lot of things lol

Oh I should mention my VW was clocking in a round trip drive to NYC over a bridge 2x a day 6 days a week for many many years. But for a good car that shouldn’t matter !!!

Did you mean to say your car was made or not made in Mexico? I knows since a lot of the German car co.’s merged with American companies the manufacturing moved here. That is where I think problems began.
              Your car sounds like it was just a lemon perhaps

Good luck !

• djprincessc says:

It was made in Mexico Chismosa. I wouldn’t exactly call it a lemon, bc I think it could have been much worse aka not starting or maybe the engine giving up randomly. lol. The things that were wrong with it were annoying little things. The biggest to me was the window. I think thats sooooo funny that your german car works wonderfully!! lol. Not a coincidence.

• Limespider says:

German auto companies that have plants in the US usually only manufacture select models in their US plants. For example, BMW and Mercedes Benz both focus on building sport utility vehicles in the US. BMW, does, however, make the X3 Roadster and Coupe in the US. Between 1994-1996, BMW did manufacture some 318’s and 328’s in the US, and between 2003-2008, the 1st generation Z4 was also made in the US, but the 2nd generation was moved back to Germany.

Regarding the mergers of the auto companies in the 90s to the 2000’s, most are dead now:
                1. Daimler sold Chrysler to an investment group and is now controlled by Fiat.
                2. BMW bought MINI, Land Rover, and Rolls-Royce. It held on to MINI and Rolls-Royce but sold Land Rover to Ford.
                3. Ford bought Aston Martin, Volvo, Jaguar, and Land Rover. Aston Martin was sold to a private company, Jaguar and Land Rover were sold to Tata Group of India, and Volvo was sold to China.
                4. Chevrolet sold off Saab and Hummer to China.

Just thought I would share what I know about the European/American car biz. 🙂

Thanks for all the great blogs!

JZ….UGH! She’s a big liar. Poor Ramona. I’d like to hit on Jill. Over and over again. With a pan. (haha)

AZ….Beautiful pictures!

• Cusi77 says:

Lol! Bostoncito!

Thanks for your intake on Dreaming on Nene’s wedding… I watched like 5 minutes when Nene was with Gregg’s kid.. Enough… saturated with weddings and dramas! Gimme Pizza you old troll! Give me the Giudice girls any day instead of weddings with ex husbands, husbands for 5 years… and third or four weddings Brides! Kandi’s.. Yeah! I would watch that!

Beautiful Photos AZGirl!

• Thank you Boston! You are too funny.

You misspelled “skillet” there. 😉

World Series game #4 starts soon. Good luck to both teams. 🙂

Thanks for the blog NMD, totally get how you can like Nene but not this special series. Congrats to Kandi and Todd…..the rest of you HW take note — low key is OK! And thanks for sharing the beautiful pics with us AZGirl!

Me too I love Nene but with all the good tv on these days I have not watched her show.
      I wonder if Ryan Murphy was at her wedding. Hmm

I thinl Patty Stanger is also a guest. Amalfi you thought NenNe had better taste. I guess not. 🙂
    Im watching Once Upon a Time & one of my fav Bette Davis movies Mrs. Skeffington is on. I tried to dvr it but guess what? My dvr in my bedroom & basement are taping too many shows at the same time. Oh well. 😉

Nancy. Isn’t your husband an opera fan? If so, he should watch 60 minutes (last segment).

20. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Kim Burrel has such a beautiful voice

21. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Nene’s dress is over the top her veil is tacky.

22. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Rich and richer clasic nene

23. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

The choir is over the top!

24. lillybee says:

It looks like not too many of us care about NeNe’s wedding.

25. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Ok I really didn’t think I was going to watch NeNe get married but I must admit I’m LOVING her wedding ceremony-it’s so NeNe and Gregg-they are being sincere and funny-“for rich or for richer” was typical NeNeand Gregg played it off perfectly by giving her a high 5…so far this is the best ceremony I have seen a HW have!

Now you make me want to watch it ASHY

I’ll catch it on a rerun.

You knew who’s on WWH tonight ?

Paging Kelly Bensimmon— AL SHARPTON!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

PUT YOUR HAIR UP…I never understood why she said “put your hair up” she is a true wackadoodle!!!

The wedding was FAB-I can not believe how much I enjoyed it since I didn’t like any part of the show leading put to he wedding!!

Omg Jill! Totally agree. I was doing great at not watching Bravo, and then the Nene marathon sucked me back in. The wedding was beautiful, Nene and Greg were so loving together, the kids were so touched, I enjoyed it so much. Who knew.

26. Is anybody watching Thugolina’s reweddingneededbecausetheydivorcedforbankruptsypurposes?

27. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Bet jill is pissed as nene walked down the aisle. She stopped to hug Vivica Fox and Kim Bierman. Jills fate is sealed with bravo.

28. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Its nice to see nene and kim getting along again.

29. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Nene’s wedding looks like fun. Yes I said that but can’t fault me after the horrendous week I had:)

30. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Love the music fantasia has such a beautiful voice.

Boston just tied it up in top of the 5th. 1-1.

32. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Oh for petes sake spoke to soon ms I’m desperate for airtime does a painful speech to steal as much airtime as she can. Pretty sad and pathtetic. Fyi jill was looking down nenes dress practically salivatating!!

33. chismosa™ says:

NMD- thanks for the blog. So it’s so fishy 🐟🐠 Kandi gets married- clearly a destination wedding then all rush back to Atl ? Weird. I’m not so into Todd so I hope she DID sign a prenup. She’d be stupid to not and he’d be dumb to expect her to not have one. She’s so money and she doesn’t even know it. Lol
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    AZ- beautiful pictures. I didn’t know trees with leaves grew in AZ- you have the rain for that ? So beautiful.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    VV- are you SERIOUS about the liquid diet ? I hope you are NOT. if you are in that much pain you need to get to someone ASAP. I’m praying for you beeyotch. 🙏
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
    Can someone clarify something for me- has to do with Yoyo’s ex Mohammed and Ho-Anna from Miami – is this true- read it on radar online:
    Joanna broke up Yolanda Foster’s marriage by sleeping with Mohammed
    Really ????? Did we discuss this before here ?
    Thanks all—-
    👍

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I read about Joanna and Mohammed-it was a blind item on the crazydaysandnights( IDK if that what the web site is really named) and I believe it said that Yolanda had a video or something of them together…let me see if I can find the link

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

This is the blind
        This new Real Housewife has video of another Real Housewife having sex with the new Housewife’s former husband which is why he is now a former. It is also why the new Housewife got such a great deal in their divorce.

New Real Housewife: Yolanda Foster
        Former husband: Mohamed Hadid
        Other Housewife: Joanna Krupa

Wow

And I love this —WareCat2:31 PM
          Ho’anna is a skank & a mean drunk.
          her “husband” Romain, is nothing more than a gay bff. all the “women” he cheats on JK w/ are tranny escorts that his club Mint is notorious for.

I never thought of it. But maybe Romain is gay. Major mommy issues. Hmmmmmm
          Why he’s not on Jo like all day every day i still will never get.

Thanks for the link Ash. I sent for it and you came for me!

34. Sasha says:

I enjoyed Nene’s Wedding. She has quite a few celebrity friends and they seem to actually like her. it was a beautiful ceremony and a little over the top but it’s their choice. It was touching to see that Kim and Nene do really care about each other. It was interesting to see the Bravo people that she must actually like that were invited. I’ think I spotted marysol in the crowd.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Yes I saw Marysol too-I don’t think I can see NeNe and Gretchen being friends!

35. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Blah Blah Brandi…always tweeting about her men..what man wouldn’t date this KLASSY prize???

Congratulations boston. 4-2 🙂 The series is tied at 2 games each.

37. Orson says:

This is appropriate, I think. I wonder if this will work as a link, though.

Shopping for Christmas already? 😉 Who ever came up with the paparazzi background is brilliant, lol!

Lainey I have 2 collectible Barbies but haven’t bought more in yrs but want to get, a few more but Herve’ will not be one of them. 🙂