Camille Grammer alleges Abuse – by NMD

Yesterday Camille Grammer took to twitter to allege that she was abused just two days after coming home from the hospital after a hysterectomy for early stage cancer.   The story is likely to break today, but in the meantime, here are her tweets:

Info will come out today that is jaw dropping. And women can’t be silenced after being physically abused!”

Getting my strength back now that I am at home and wasn’t able to deal with talking about it after my cancer surgery or what had happen.

Yes, it was horrible what had happened to me two days out of the hospital.

I was in fear for my life.

Obviously I wish Camille well and hope that this gets resolved quickly.  I don’t think Beverly Hills is a very safe place for women.  Too many people that think they are invincible because of their money.

RadarOnline is reporting that “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Camille Grammar intends on filing a police report against her longtime boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos, during which she will allege that he “struck” her in a Houston hotel room”

_______________________________________

Is Jill Zarin Backtracking? by NMD

Is Jill Zarin backtracking about her allegations that Mario Singer hit on her . Sort of but not really.  Jill is claiming that she just had a conversation with a friend, and somehow it ended up in In Touch, and that she never intended on hurting Ramona Singer by adding fuel to the fire on Mario’s cheating allegations.  Her new story is here.  Then Jill goes on to say all of it was true except having to run to Mario – you know – the bit of the story Wendy Williams said there was no way she believed.  Jill then goes on to say that because she’s a has been she didn’t expect the story (that she sold to In Touch) to be picked up by the tabloid.  She is so transparent she makes me laugh.  More press anyone?

mario leer

______________________________________

The Real Housewives of Miami – Why is it Falling Flat? by NMD

The Real Housewives of Miami has all the ingredienceses of a successful housewives franchise, beautiful women, beautiful homes, excess wealth, strong personal relationships, and strong personalities.  But after two and a half years, it’s time to admit it’s fallen flat with viewers.  Bravo is once again moving it to Sunday nights, after the ratings powerhouse Real Housewives of Atlanta.  That should give it a boost, but the hard reality is that this is the only housewives franchise that isn’t holding its own with viewers.

It could be that because it is the newest of the franchises, and didn’t build a strong viewer base when the franchise was fresh and interesting.  The housewives have been on a downward slide for several years, and this franchise may be the first casualty (aside from DC – which had similar ratings but wasn’t renewed).

One thing going for the franchise is the real friendships between some of the ladies.  In theory, the fallout between Marysol and Lea, and now Adriana and Lea, should have been emotionally compelling.  It wasn’t.  All the ladies are too smart to play their cards on camera – so instead we’re treated to gossip about what the other ones are doing.  It makes them all look petty, but we don’t know enough about any of them to really care.

Then there is the old and tired story lines.  Adriana de Moura was determined to have an on camera wedding. So determined that the world finding out she was already married didn’t deter her.  Yawn.  Her wedding seemed like a typical party – and failed to make an emotional impact.

Joanna Krupa is perhaps the worst actress of all the housewives on any franchise.  I picture her up late at night talking Romain into agreeing to their scenes.  Last night’s opening with Joanna pretending to call people and get mad because she had so much to do for her wedding and wasn’t getting any help was laughable.  I do believe she acts like a child and gets furious and petty at the drop of a pin – but if I wanted to see someone throw a tantrum, I’d offer to babysit my nephews and nieces.  It’s just not that interesting.  When someone’s acting is so bad it reminds you they are acting – you’ve got a problem.  I suspect the producers have been at this so long they can no longer step back and be objective about the cast.

I’m curious what other people think.  It’s probably time to give Bravo some constructive feedback.  For those of you that watch -what is working, and what isn’t.  For those of you that watch other cities but not Miami – why?  We can be Bravo’s focus group.

___________________________________________

254 Responses to Camille Grammer alleges Abuse / Real Housewives of Miami – Why is it falling flat?

Good rainy morning to all!

And a nice, balmy, tropical Texas day to you!!! My hair!!!

I have naturally curly and wavy hair. I usually keep it really short, but have grown it out in the past year. It’s definitely weird to feel it on my neck again and to see those curls even without humidity.

Oh my gosh, me too, I styled my hair and walked outside and got a whole ‘nother do. I don’t know why I bothered! Wishing the a dry north wind will come back soon!

(I’m bringing this back from last blog)

VV™ says:
    October 29, 2013 at 6:37 am
    Chismo,
    This person was going to be a guest on the radio show that Mauricio’s mom has.
    Camille tweeted Moe’s mom yesterday the below tweet ( I linked it ) but Camille later deleted.

“@TheRealCamilleG: @DrEstella and @john thank you for not having a physically abusive and dangerous man on your show!”

I didn’t have the time to go through Moe’s mom list of guests for her radio show. I’m sure any mention if this person is gone by now…

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I can’t find anyone who camille could be talking about-the radio show doesn’t have guests like Kelsey Grammer-more like JZ…I don’t know why Demitri would be one but I haven’t seen his name linked to Estella anywhere…

Yes, she DM Dr. Stella or the other way around at around the time the news broke. I tried looking for clues real fast and noticed she contacted her when Dr Estella was in France ( not long ago). She then tweeted what I posted above but deleted it. Not sure why Camelle deleted the tweet. Not sure why the tweet about the DM is deleted either.
        I said yesterday, it was probably somebody on the medical field RO is reporting is Dimitri (which doesn’t make sense unless he was a guest on Dr Stella on how to be a boy toy )
        We’ll find out more today.

3. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Good morning
    I think the biggest problem with Miami is that there is no one to feel passionate about. I don’t love or love to hate any of them. There is no one to root for and there is really no one I want to see exposed for who they really are. I don’t care who they really are because they are just not that interesting. Miami is a beautiful fun city but we really don’t see enought of it. Lea is the wealthiest but her house is like a museum and i can’t breathe when they film there. Alexia and her son Frankie are wonderful to see-I love seeing Frankie progress but then they show that other son and I switch channels. Adrianna wears me out with the drama that is her life but it’s fake drama. Joanna is just a phony bitch-she is like a two year old and doesn’t know what see is doing. She should have insisted they show her as an animal advocate and we would have seen a different side of her. Poor Marysol is just dull-the only thing interesting about her is her mom and thats debatable at this point. And then there’s Lisa-poor Lisa. I got nothing.
    Every other franchise has a semi hero and a strong villain-this franchise has nothing to offer.

Hi Jill, those are all good points. I had not thought of the “no one to root for” factor, but that is so true. Like NMD said, one of the things I like about the ladies on this show is some of them have REAL LIFE friendships and not contrived for the sake of making a reality show…which is my number one complaint about RH format – forced friendships.

Many of you know, I have been a fan of Miami all along, I love the latin flavor, the scenery and the level of interest for the characters has had highs and lows and this whole season is low! I actually had to turn it 30 minutes in last night – they were at a product reveal party that Lea threw – and it doesn’t matter what or who’s party but it was a whole bunch of YELLING AND SCREAMING ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! And Hoanna makes me 👿

So I have stayed with this show, tried and true until now and honestly I can not tolerate Hoanna and Bravo constantly moving this show! Here’s what we have left

Hhere’s what we have coming up:

Sunday Nov 3 is “Blame it on Alcohol” Hoanna’s bachelorette party – I’LL PASS!
        Monday Nov 4, Hoanna’s wedding, the most regretful day of Romain’s life (Season finale)
        Monday Nov 11 Reunion

I’m interested in the reunion for sure, I never missed a beat with Miami until last night and something snapped ..it’s not like I haven’t heard housewives scream before but I have no tolerance for the one the only HOanna. I had other thoughts, but back to work. Thanks for all the scoop in the blog and asking opinions, I was wanting to write one anyway! 😉

Sorry so many posts, but I listed those dates for anyone who cares to finish it out, because it’s going to get moved around because BH and ATL premier the same nights as MIAMI wraps up. WHY overlap this stuff Bravo, it’s too much for me to watch all at once, I have a live you know…well, that is debatable when the TV is on, lol. That’s ALL. Really. 😛

My two cents about Miami – never watched it consistently, while at the same time, never miss an episode of any other HW franchise.

I never made a connection with any of the Miami ladies except Ana. Loved her smarts, her family, her sadness over her divorce, her demeanor. She never tried to be anything but what she was (until the reunion, but who wouldn’t talk up over all of that craziness?). She seemed like someone I would be friends with.

As for the other Miami ladies, there’s nothing I can find common ground with. I think they try too hard to bring the drama instead of letting it come naturally. Does that make sense?

On other HW shows, there only is one or maybe two who try to make it all about themselves. Miami HWs are all trying to be the center of attention and that makes it too much of a headache to watch.

Bring back D.C. – I liked all of them (except the White House crasher). The supporting cast was interesting as well. Now that they are all divorced, it might be fun watching them date in our nation’s capital.

On Monday’s I sometimes watch but on Sunday there is too much good tv for me to watch. I’ll watch on the weekend along w/Atl.

very true. I, too, wish they would show more of Miami AND I would like to see more of their fabulous lifestyle. Without a hero or anti-hero; the setting and their lifestyles could be entertaining.

Mmm hmm JNNTJ. You are right. There is no one to really rooting for or a villain to hate. I was rooting for Lisa wanting to have a baby but they’ve had miscarriages & have been trying for, yrs but doesn’t seem to understand Kenny saying they’ve got to try alternatives. She just keeps crying about really only wanting to carry her own baby. We can understand that but its been yrs, they have money to pay for the best treatments & its not working so next. Move on w/next steps.

4. jezzibel says:

wait wasn’t Camille claiming that her boyfriend the best thing since sliced bread, shortly after she hooked up with him and ignoring the fact that he ditched his child and baby mama to be attached at the hip with the former Mrs. Grammer. I seem to remember angry phone calls and intimidation via lawyers when they started dating. No mistake if he was willing to ditch his kid to be with you, then he wasn’t a prince with straight priorities. Found it!! I’m sure there was more to this and more to Camilles allegations

• Can’t help but think that Camille is a piece of work. Not saying whoever she’s talking about didn’t hit her – who knows? Just saying, this woman strikes me as one who maintains a carefully constructed facade.

I agree LC. Something just doesn’t ring true. And we all know Camille can be deceptive.

• missusmc says:

For me, the fact that she herself is describing her alleged abuse as “jaw dropping” is a giant red flag that something is amiss. That’s a sensationalistic phrase usually found in tabloids, not a phrase used by a victim of abuse. I’m not saying an abused woman can’t be empowered and publicly stand up to her abuser; I just think her way of approaching it seems to be more of a cry for attention than anything else. Like. “Keep up with my twitter feed if you want all the details!” Why hasn’t she gone to People magazine or another reputable news outlet with this info?

5. Rebecca says:

Another blogger posted a story with Andy Cohen claiming he’s in on all the casting and that he asks other women if storylines work. I was >this< close to believing this. THEN I saw a commercial for the upcoming season of MM. Why is this horrid bitch still on the air? If he really asked women what they thought of this stuff, why in the hell is Richie Wakile on another show polluting the air?

Yes, Andy Cohen asks women what they want and then does the opposite because he hates women. Richie Wakile couldn't be more of a turn-off for women (with a brain).

Good morning everyone. It’s bright and sunny. It was 39 degrees this morning. I sure hope it’s warmer when I leave work.
    So Camille is saying abuse? Hmmm. Can’t wait to read. Why did Miami fall flat? It’s Adriana’s fault. 🙂 Everyone have a great day.

• Rebecca says:

Correction – its Teresa’s fault.

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

IMO its Hoanna’s fault. Can’t stand that bitch. Someone should drag her to an AA meeting. Girl has a real problem with alcohol.

I also worry about Marysol when Elsa passes. She is extremely codependent and it will not be pretty.

After the selfishness of Adrianna’s lateness to the wedding/reception I can not stand her one iota.

As a matter of fact I really can’t stand any of them.

Not for nothing but why didn’t Camille call the police when the incident happened instead of waiting? Having had that surgery myself I know I physically was exhausted for a long time but I think I could have called the police.

And Joanna has the nerve to say at the reunion that Lisa can’t have a baby cause she parties & drinks too much. She doesn’t need to comment about Lisa’s fertility in.a negative way & she sure doesn’t need to comment about anyone’ s drinking.

Powell did you catch on last night’s episode that Ho said to Lisa “what are you ON HORMONES???!”

Aha

ha!

7. Hey LynnFam!

Hope everyone is well.

I love NMD’s question about Miami. In their first season, I found them all likable, but not all that interesting. After they were cancelled and resurrected for a second chance, it was clear the Lea and Andrea planned to “bring the drama,” to ensure that they stayed on the air. I think the result is that it looks fake. And we’re all well-versed enough in the Housewife script, that we know fake when we see it and are bored by it.

I think that, at the end of the day, Bravo has just about squeezed all that they can from this Housewife juggernaut. And it’s been a considerable cash cow, hasn’t it? Maybe it’s time to retire some of these and think about some new programming.

Good to see all of you! I’m here most days – reading, but not a lot of time to chat. But, still thinking of you guys.

LadyC

I said not long ago, I don’t understand what isn’t clicking with Miami. I really love the City of Miami, and I like some of the women. But it just isn’t working for me. Maybe if they made Miami one of the characters – cause that city has a lot going for it. But they don’t. Really, it could be shot in a beach town anywhere there are women willing to yell and scream/throw a tantrum on tv.

This is old news about Kim/ROBH, but I never saw it so maybe you will find it interesting. http://www.realitytea.com/2013/09/10/kim-richards-childs-mental-health-issues-become-a-focal-point-on-this-seasons-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

I got up this morning with no internet (ATT Uverse says the whole country is having trouble. No wonder it took me 3 hours to get through to tech support lol.)

• Hi Ladebra!

Interesting that ATT told you that internet disruption is widespread – I heard that they are having internet problems in our corporate office today.

UGH! So the new irrelevant HW Modus Operandi is to highlight your children’s disorders?? SpaceCadetKim has zero storyline so let’s rope in her mentally ill daughter for some sympathy attention. Grrrrr, they are wanting so much to make me not watch one of the only two franchises I actually watch.

9. vilzvet says:

Well I certainly hope Camille is no longer with Dimitri if that is the case.

P.S. I can see, I can see! Got the lasik surgery yesterday and so far, so good! Will be dependent on the reading glasses but that is to be expected. To wake up and see clearly is incredible as I was sooo blind. Have to take two different types of eye drops four times a day which will clear me up faster as things are not 100% sharp yet, but I can drive. Mom came over yesterday and made us a delicious meatloaf, no way I could have cooked as I had a hard time opening the eyes for a few hours. But recovery seems to be fast.

• lillybee says:

That is good news.

Congrats Vilzvet!!!
      This is one surgery that I’m debating to have because of the reading glasses and I nearsighted so, I don’t need them at all and don’t want to start now… Decisions, decisions…

Glad to hear you had it done and feeling good. 🙂

• toodybird says:

Lasik was the best decision. No more sweaty nose/slipping dirty glasses. The following day was a new world. Now I’m old and my eyes are dry, somewhat affecting my acuity, but for many years every waking moment was absolutely fabulous (yeah, love that BBC series). And you will appreciate being able to see like you have never seen before. Well done! Well done, Vilzvet. Keep us posted re: Your visual discoveries.

Andy has said no more franchises but isn’t there a rumor about Texas, as a new HWs?

11. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

TMZ is saying Camille has gotten a restraining order…

She sure knows how to pick ’em.

OMG! That is horrible if true.
      I know she’s scare. Still don’t get the “jaw dropping” comment on Twitter and why was Dimitri to be a guest in Dr. Estella’s show…

People did tweet her aasking her if it was Dimitri yesterday, she never replied…

If he did all that, then he deserves to be punished, but again why didn’t she file a police report at the time?????? Seriously, these kind of glaring omissions lead me to not want to believe this all to be true. I was hit once in my life and I marched my happy ass down to the police department and filed charges immediately(this was before cell phones), I of course like an idiot dropped them but he never touched me again, and we broke up that day. If I had just had surgery(I have had the big H), and someone is battering you, you would need to get medical attention, in case of any damages incurred while you are still healing from surgery. CamilliaTwoFaceBiotch wears Hair extensions, so is that her real hair? Where are the pictures of her battered and bruised, she certainly made sure to take a picture of her phone. Something smells a bit fishy here to me, her boyfriend is sleeping with another woman, this other woman calls the boyfriends cell phone, a fight ensues between CamilliaTwoFaceBiotch and the Greekgodofunfaithfulness. I want to hear both sides of this story.

It’s been reported (with a pic) that she was at a Halloween party this past weekend. Supposedly she had her surgery on 10 October and the abuse was after that. When I had a partial hysterectomy way back in the day (NO INCISION by the way), it took me a good three or four weeks before I felt like going anywhere. Not saying nothing happened, but that’s not something I would be tweeting about and I probably wouldn’t be attending parties and such so soon if that had happened and I was frightened. Doesn’t quite add up to me.

BB, I had the Full monty when I had mine, so had an nice incision, I couldn’t stand upright for a week, and was swollen pretty good for 3 weeks. The “alleged” incident happened on October 16th, from her version of the accounts, a mere 6 days after surgery. She should have been calling 911 to be rushed to the ER if she endured 40 minutes of the kind of trauma she supposedly endured. Again, not buying this whole thing. I think CamilliaTwoFaceBiotch and the Greekgodofunfaithfulness had a fight when she found out he was cheating on her, did he shove her maybe, did she shove him? No excuse if he ripped her fake hair, however what were the circumstances, was he trying to keep her off of him? The real clincher is that with all the bullshit she threw at ShannaTaylorNotFordLyingCheatinHusbandStealingGrifterLypsMcgee about her situation and inquiring as to why she didn’t speak up, call the cops etc. , why the Hell did CamilliaTwoFaceBiotch not report this to the authorities.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

There does seem to be a police report…I put the link below

Does it say who called the police? Was it Camille? Was it her boyfriend? Was it someone who heard what was going on nearby? I know, I know. I have a very suspicious nature when it comes to some of these women. Can’t help it.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She said she went to the lobby and they hotel employees called for help-medical I guess? I’m not too sure about the details

sometimes it’s the medical help who alert the po-po. They are legally obligated to do so in some circumstances I think? Nancy? I could be wrong.

Lainey, the police report was made six days later, and don’t believe she alerted the authorities until then. If she were SO traumatized where are the 911 calls from hotel staff and security. Hotel staff are on high alert, regarding assault and battery issues, no one wants the press of having a guest come to the desk looking for help, and then autorities not called, and that guest winds up dead.

She made the police report the same day she filed the restraining order, 6 days after the incident allegedly occurred.

Agree, there’s something odd about all this. Why did she say she was ‘working with attorneys and police’? Working with? You go to the police and file a police report. And why did she delete that tweet? And, why tweet about it at all? And, why the tease…..’something is coming out later’? It makes it sound like a PR move. Wth?

It makes me wonder if he won’t be coming out with his own story of DA and restraining order or something and she wanted to get the jump.

Yes Kit it sounds like when Jill’s friend Brandi was getting into an ambulance and was tweeting about it. Lol

• Just Wondering In Jersey says:

I had a total hysterectomy with a very long incision and was told no driving for 6 weeks. I had all I could do to stay awake most of the time but when it came time to see the doc after 4 weeks my “ride” didn’t show up so I had to drive myself. Fortunately it wasn’t far and I had no bad consequences from it. I did have trouble standing upright and moving quickly for some time though.

12. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Brandi begins her new job today-her podcast! But don’t ask her how to find it b/c the genius doesn’t know…she is asking her friends on twitter to help her tell her “fans” what the link is…she is so much FUN!!!!

haha…well please provide the link when you get it…we’ll all be glued…

Just what my coworkers want to hear. Better yet, my bosses.

She probably isn’t sober either, you know she will say she just needed “something” to calm her nerves, what a train-wreck

I just never got into that Miami franchise – there is really no one on that one that impressed me, or gave me a reason – any reason to care to watch- all of these franchises are a very much like watching high school girl drama – even from the guys – and I have enough of that at home, but somehow this franchise seemed only to offer that – at least we can get a laugh out of Tre butchering the english language, or Lisa being funny with Ken or with her daughter Pandora, or watching Luann embarrass herself – on Miami I just never really even saw that –

You are so right, there is no standout cast member, not of humor, nor compassion, heck they don’t even have a villian! Not that I need a villian…I guess this also ties into the no one to root for comment.

14. Dwight Schrute says:

Ah, JIll, trying for relevance, are we? It must be difficult trying to deny the story and play the victim to a friend leaking your comments and Mario’s leering at the same time.

She was very vocal about Simon being creepy yet we’re expected out of the goodness of her heart and consideration for her good friend Ramona she said nothing? Of course the magazine adds nothing to her credibility by drawing a line from Mario to Jill which is supposed to represent him leering at her. Problem is, the line goes from his mouth to her chest. Shift that line up to his eyes and keep it parallel to the existing line and it’s no longer on her chest.

Good morning all. This little girl is only 9 yrs old.

16. IMHO, part of RHoM problem is that some HW bloggers wanted it boycotted. The first season wasn’t the familiar HW formula because it was a different show entirely (Miami Social?) but Bravo quickly slapped the HW name to it (because of the DC casino or the sale to Comcast). The debut season was very boring – how many frigging lunches can a viewer sit through! And I just didn’t like the ladies – their behavior was so juvenile (except Lea), they clearly disliked other cast members (Christy, Larissa, etc) and I just can’t get into women who scream at each other so much.
    Then the first reunion was a big old hot mess – it shouldn’t have been done live and the women never got out of the gutter with their insults and accusations. The only redeeming value of this pseudo HW franchise debut was the gorgeous Miami backdrop.
    So maybe too many HW viewers never gave it a second chance. Or maybe too many viewers found the women repugnant. This season should be the last for this franchise, but it won’t be because Andy beats Bravo’s worst offerings (Patty Stanger anyone?) to death.

• Or maybe too many viewers found the women repugnant. This season should be the last for this franchise, but it won’t be because Andy beats Bravo’s worst offerings (Patty Stanger anyone?) to death.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      What she said…

17. Good afternoon everybody, Hope this finds you all well. Vilzvet, happy to read your surgery went well.. Lady Chatterly, nice to see you here too. Missing you in the SOA discussions 😉 A few thoughts about today’s blog..

First, if Jill really expects us to believe she didn’t intend for her allegations to make the tabloid press and that she expects us to believe she believes she’s a has been…. No words really except this.. This discussion has been going on for a week now… This is a woman who complains on twitter that the local ice cream vendor won’t make deliveries after they’ve closed, threatening them with the wrath of her thousands of bought and paid for twitter followers. Countless other similar scenarios. I do believe she set out to hurt her ex friend with these stories that she had a conversation with ‘a friend’ about and they magically wound up in the tabloids. Please, Jillz, cut the shit. We aren’t stupid. One of the posters on FB said it best… “Jill is a flame bait troll™” .. ’nuff said?

Second, there was a time when like for many of you, HWs was must watch TV for me.. The city or state didn’t matter to me. I did have my favorites but I was willing to watch them. Then, we were treated to one from our nation’s capitol featuring the gate crashers and their shenanigans. Talls vs Smalls in ATL… Blondes vs Brunettes in NY…. Dead by suicide husband in BH…. Who is going to be besties with the oldest living HW in OC.. Three seasons, actually four, some would say five, of scripted BS in NJ… Advertisements for whatever spinoffs they’ve been promised on all the franchises as well as whatever wares they are pushing (I realize that has always been part of it), Househusbands that no one cares about… HWs franchise has become a tiresome canned formula.. Now the theme dejour is weddings and wedding spinoff shows. Groan.. I think it’s time for one of them to put on a leather jacket, strap on a pair of water skis, stick their thumbs up in the air, say “Ayyyyyyyyyy”, and let Ron Howard tow them over a ramp as they actually jump the shark. Maybe one will make it exciting, fall in, and get eaten by the shark (Poor shark)…

As far as Miami goes, someone said above, there isn’t really anyone to root for. Personally, I cannot stand the sight or sound of, Lea Black as she runs around expecting everyone to kiss her wrinkled ass. I did not watch their triumphant return in S2 because of her. Whether we like to admit it or not, we do like to argue about these people on these shows. Usually it’s friendly and hopefully, no one’s feelings get hurt.

Third, nothing to do with HWs or the blog, if you’ll permit me some self promotion, click my name for some fall pictures taken in the last couple weeks.

Have a good rest of the day everyone 😀

18. Luluthegovernor'smom says:

Hello everyone hope everyone is having a fabulous day!! NMD you outdo yourself each day with very interesting pieces! So to answer your question about RHOM:

Aside from RHOBH with the scary facelifts and ducklips. For me personally its hard to relate to someone who’s face does not show expression. It’s as if they are insincere about everything all the time. Whatever happened to aging gracefully? Not this frozen face look.

What I like about Adriana is she has a talent for playing the piano and art. She chose to center her story around this wedding nonsense. If she would have came out and said it’s a vow renewal then that’s fine.

Lea Black the tough talkin Texan. In the last week’s episode her family said she has this wall up. As a viewer I see it. She is superficial peddling hand bags as her pride and joy but flaunting grocery bag sized birkins. Then its look at my house, who’s at it, who’s decorating it, what I’m wearing, but nothing about me.

Lisa oh Lisa! I always thought she was the more (I say this loosely) level headed one. Instead she’s just a troublemaker! Sticking her nose in each of the ladies business. That has become her storyline. Not much about the “new” house and a snap shot of baby issues.

Joanna Kupa (google that for a giggle!) Here is this woman who immigrated here with her family from Poland. Without any help became successful and is also an animal advocate. However she is very guarded she is well aware of how she is portrayed. Rather then be herself has chosen to act like another person.

The only one in this brand I truly like was Mama Elsa. Like her or hate her she always is herself. It’s unfortunate and sad that she is struggling with major health issues. All the women need to take notes from her if they want to continue down this “reality” path.

Lastly Miami!!!! I’m sure there are many things to see there but we only see houses, a few nightclubs and that’s it. More scenery Bravo!!!

19. T-Rex says:

Never got into Miami either, tried to watch the first season since it was filmed in my state, but alas, could not get into watching these folks. Not a single one makes me want to watch the franchise, of course I am down to just watching two of the franchises at this point, and not sure I am going to faithfully watch those two either, might just tune in now and again, and mostly just read the blogs.

As I said that night…These Miami Housewives are insane. The end.
    I wouldn’t want to be friends with any of them or wouldn’t want to buy what they’re selling.

21. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Mel can you repost the first episode of master of sex?????

Ladies and our favorite gentleman!!! ;). Nancy has a point ALL of youse have to watch this series!! It would be so much fun to talk about. Its well written and interesting! Who’s with us! Powell!!!!

Pearls of Wisdom from Brandi:

@BrandiGlanville: If ur a f*cking negative as$hole stay off of my time line and get a life 🙂 Happy Tuesday.

Original Message:

This article says she received minor injuries and that they both destroyed each other’s
        cell phones but the first link made it sound much worse. I wish the photos were better
        as you can’t really see anything. I feel sorry for her.

In addition, if you have what I call the Full Montybig”H”, since your ovaries are gone, you can have some supreme mood swings after surgery. So again, need to hear both sides of the story. She didn’t go to the police until the day she filed the restraining order, six days after the alleged incident occurred. BOTH cell phones were destroyed, I think you will find out that she destroyed GreekGodofUnfaithfullness phone first, since he was talking with his mistress on it.

Why was she having surgery in Houston?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Idk? Maybe that’s where her doctor is located?

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. is a top
          Hospital in the nation. Unless, she went to University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center which is also a top hospital…
          I’m sure will find out in time.

Dimitri is from Dallas so, it couldn’t be because he would take care of her.

My guess is she went to MD Anderson in Houston. It’s an enormous facility for cancer surgeries and treatments – one of the highest regarded in the country, people come there from all over just to be treated there. It’s almost a little city there, such that the hospital supports numerous hotels and restaurants nearby, are full 24-7 with people viisiting or recently released from the hospital.

What is up with those photos? Were they taken in 1912? You can’t see anything from them. They obviously aren’t police photos. Did she release them herself to the tabs or submit them with her statement to the cops I wonder.

Meeting the Masters of Sex.

Premiere episode Masters of Sex.

I didn’t watch Miami because my time was already invested in several other housewife shows and I just didn’t want to watch another one. I mean, when you really think about it, they are all pretty much the same – parties, trips, fights, vow renewals, weddings, charity events, gang-ups, lame business ventures, etc. I am now down to 2 – BH and NY. That’s all the time I’m going to give Bravo (other than one or two non-housewife shows here and there that I might enjoy). Bravo takes a concept and beats it into the ground. Look at the other cable networks that have started offering quality shows and are getting rewarded with millions more viewers because they put in the effort. Bravo is stuck in the muck of mediocrity and will continue to stay there unless they make the effort to improve the quality of their programming. If they don’t do something, they will keep the same one to two million viewers who enjoy what they are offering (me included for some of their shows), but I don’t believe they will increase their ratings and the numbers will probably decrease. If they are satisfied with that, then so be it. Most television networks are looking for ways to improve. Bravo has been way too slow to move in that direction. Case in point – Millionaire Matchmaker. Need I say more? Most great television shows know when to call it a day.

Hi BB…I could agree more. I’ll go to my grave trying to figure out why MM is still on.
      The BBC puts out such lovely shows.

Thanks again for the 60 mins heads up. Hopefully soon Opera will be popular again.

Bravo takes a concept and beats it into the ground.

^^^^^

👏👏👏

Same thing stood out for me: “Bravo takes a concept and beats it into the ground.” And you know, it’s literally Teresa’s fault. So they have the ladies in the franchises review the infamous dialog and table flipping of RHONJ and say “that’s what we need to reel in viewers”. So that’s what we are getting. Except those bitches last night were arguing about nothing!

I am watching Miami now. Lea and Adri are making up!!! That’s coolio.

@dinamanzo: Well I guess the (hairless) cats out of the bag. Yes I’m back, Unlike the past this time it felt “right”~ See you on Bravo my friends xo

Original Message:

What is the sites for deleted tweets? I remember somebody posting it here once not long ago.

Oh Nancy I keep forgetting to look- is this still airing on cnn?
      It’s a movie that was in theaters. I guess CNN got the rights to air it.
      I meant to CATCH IT I swear …..

chismosa…I’m glad you didn’t see it as it was rather disturbing. I had to look away
        more than once and had to close my ears. 😦

Nancy I will force myself to watch this. I remember when it was coming out in theaters.
          I’ll search for it tonight

Poor poor things 😦

As Nancy said, it’s difficult to watch but I think it should be seen. I had to take breaks, both to cry and yell but got through it. The film footage of attacks on trainers is unreal. Little something Sea World didn’t want you to see. The whitewashing of the number and nature of attacks by SW was shocking. I remember the 2010 case-the death of the woman trainer-all the reports just said she was drowned. Yes, well, that and a whole lot more…she was scalped, had her spinal cord severed and her arm bitten off among other major injuries.

The autopsy report was shocking.

So shocking! And, that one trainer that was repeatedly drug to the bottom of the pool? Amazing how calm he managed to stay even as he was so exhausted. This film was disturbing on so many levels. I’m still thinking about it days later and telling everyone I can get to listen about it….everyone must know about SW and the cruelty these animals endure.

My husband said the exact same thing about that trainer. The whole thing is
                  so tragic. I completely lost it when that mother was crying for her baby. I have a
                  feeling that will stay with me for life.

I’m going to watch it at some point Kit — and I’m sorry I don’t CARE what happened to the people working at death world. They deserved it as far as I’m concerned. Sorry if that’s evil.

28. chismosa™ says:

VV who is dr Estella?

Was Dimitri going to talk about the incident on the show? I’m still puzzled by this deleted tweet from Camille, this was tweeted yesterday after she tweeted about the news?

Interesting, well I won’t pick on anyone, but to say several of you complain you don’t get to see enough of Miami. And maybe we don’t but the show is about the ladies and I’m satisfied with the fact I think we see more of Miami than we see of of other franchises locations. They have a lot of aerial shots over the coast line in several places, downtown and numerous beach views that are shown between segments. Very often their parties or even when 2 of them meet are by the water, boats, even that polo match was outdoors. VERY often they are outdoors and we have seen a lot of fancy cars on highways, I don’t know folks, I feel like I see Miami when I watch this show. … maybe not at all the most famous venues in Miami. But we are not stuck with 4 walls which is the way I feel 90% of NJ and NY is – unless they travel of course. I would rate this Miami best for scenery shown and BH second best.

Chismo, please Google: John Johnson and Camille Grammer (together)
    See if you get any hits. My phone it’s taking for ever to upload the page.

I’m trying to see if this John Johnson (radio personality) is/was a friend of both Camille and Dimitri. If Camille tweeted, thanking John Johnson for not having an abusive man on his show. Something tells me that he has/had a friendship with Dimitri.

Just FYI in greek you could be a name like John and John in the last name. Ex: yanni (John) yannopoulos

Dimitri (jimmy) Dimitrakis / Dimitropoulos.
          Etc…..

And it was just the nameday for dimitris this Saturday. (Bigger than birthdays for Greeks) What an a$$hole.

Thanks Chismo PrincessPindy below found a picture of John Johnson, Camille and Dimitri together. I wanted to see if there was a connection between Dimitri and JJ ( I’m using JJ for short).

Nothing that seems to link them together ???

Unless is he a real estate person ?
      Seems nothing together …..🚷⬅️➡️

He’s a radio personality (see above link of Sr. Estella). They have a radio show together. She also tweeted that this John was calling Camille.

@DrEstella: @TheRealCamilleG @john Calling you

Original Message:

This is the reply to Camille’s tweet about thanking for not having an abusive man on the show.

I have a screen shot of that tweet from Camille.

Well, Thank you Detective PrincessPindy! Somebody commented on the FB picture about when JJ was going back to Dallas. Dimitri, I believe is from Dallas BUT aside from that I wonder if Dimitri is a friend of JJ and had asked to go on his show. Camille got wind of it and asked Estella and JJ not to have him on…
        Camille deleted that tweet for a reason.

• My pleasure, I have done a lot of googling today and it would appear that Twitter has blocked access to a lot of the sites that help you find deleted tweets…won’t let them use their data base, 😦

32. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Who’s watching the Shah’s? I think we all have to since a very proud momma ((Laineylainey)) daughter might be in an episode!!

33. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Seems like Brandi’s friend Jennifer is an alarmist who tweets also…

I got this over on the facebook page. Ellen joins the RHOBH at one of their first famous dinners.

35. After watching the WWHL clip of Nancy Grace, I want Nancy Grace to run all the reunions from now on!!!

Question:

Are BOTH Joey and Teresa Giudice charged with 39 counts OR Joey is charged with all 39 and Teresa with less.
    I keep reading conflicting information on this.
    I know Fame has a breakdown but that page won’t open on my phone for some reason.

37. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

In her statement Camille said the police interviewed the evening of the attack

Like Mother, like daughter. These two are clueless about the power of public opinion.

@KathyWakile: @VictoriaWakile lol that line has always made me crack up laughing kiddo

Original Message:

Missing from the picture are sisters Kathy Hilton and Brandi Richards.

@KimRichards11: Sat by the fire🔥with My SiS @kylerichards18 today! Perfect day to bundle up!& catch up with someone… http://t.co/X4GCc08m4Z

Original Message:

These two are trying to present a united front this season.

Those eyes! That smile!

I’m going to tape this. If anyone can bring put the true O, it’s Bethenny lol

This is how bad my memory is lol. I just copied this link, then I saw read another tweet, and I have no idea what it was I copied. Oh yea! It’s Ramona. Good for her for staying positive !