LeAnn Rimes in the News/ Survivor Blood vs Water 27.7

I hit publish by mistake a couple hours early so, ready or not, here it is – MTH

LeAnn Rimes in the News by NMD

LeAnn Rimes isn’t a housewife, but she’s been locked in an epic battle of empty wits with Brandi Glanville ever since she stole Brandi’s disgusting cheating husband Eddie Cibrian, so she’s blog worthy.

First of all, the suit she filed against teacher Kimberly Smiley and her daughter has been dismissed.  It had something to do with Smiley recording a phone call and replaying it – trivial stuff – unless you’re LeAnn Rimes and vindictive.  Smiley’s lawyer says they reached an agreement.  You can read about it here.

Also in the news are new reports that Eddie is about to leave LeAnn – saying she’s psycho.  His rep is denying it -as usual.  It seems like it’s just a matter of time – – –

________________________________________

Survivor – Blood vs Water – 27.7 by MelTheHound

S27_Preview_LogoWelcome back, castaways.. Last week, Kat opened her big mouth and decided to try and make a power play to send Monica to RI, going against the girls alliance on the Galang tribe. Monica got wind of it and turned it around on that silly silly girl, Kat. She was voted out. This week’s show picks up with her staggering into camp at redemption island. Her concern is that her Heyden is going to be mad at her. We all know or strongly believe, that these two are together for the show only. Stick with me here. The next day we see Kat sitting alone on the beach, crying about how her boyfriend is going to react to the news that she has been voted out. Crying.. We see a closeup of her face as she is putting on this act. Not one single tear, not even bloodshot eyes, misty eyes, nothing. I could understand that if they were in the Sahara where water evaporates with air contact but this is a tropical type island, likely somewhere in the Philippines, and there is humidity in the air.

Redemption Island (RI)

Probst ushers in the new Galang tribe, minus Kat. No one looks surprised she isn’t there and will be part of the day’s activities. Not even Heyden. Probst calls in the three players and right away, Kat wants a hug from her boo… Drycry again. Probst reminds them that at anytime, they can switch places. Heyden feels pretty good about his position in the game, she wants to switch because she sucks at puzzles. He basically says No, I’m good. He asked her about long term plans. Who has a better chance of winning. She said he does. Case closed. This had to be the biggest load of horseshit I have ever seen on this show.

sur12Let’s get to the game.. Yes, I’m using an old picture. It is the puzzle that matters here and it’s the one that Cochran solved to win the final immunity challenge last season. In order to get the pieces for the puzzle, the players have to untie a machete. chop through a thick rope which will release the bag holding the puzzle pieces, at which point they can begin building the puzzle. Not rocket science and not too demanding. On go, John takes an early lead and stays there. Laura is actually last to get her bag down from the rope but Kat, doesn’t know how to open a bag so, she gets stuck before she can begin building her puzzle. As John runs away with it, Laura is looking at his puzzle so she can do hers. In other words, she’s copying him. Kat calls her a cheater but Probst says it’s okay to look. I guess Kat didn’t hear that part because she doesn’t want to cheat. Silly Silly Girl.. It isn’t cheating if Probst says it’s okay. It should not be too shocking that John finished first, Laura second, and while Kat began to pick up momentum at the end, she still lost. Laura is the terminator here. She just keeps going steady and doesn’t panic.

So, Kat gets to say her goodbyes to her boo as Probst tells her to bounce. Even John is laughing his ass off as I think he too believes this is a game romance. He knows it’s BS too. He gets to give away another clue to the idol, he gives it to Monica, she burns it again. I think this is the longest I have ever seen this game go without an idol being found.

Pre Challenge Chatter

At Tadhang.. Heyden is disappointed his girl is gone (but not really) he does come to the revelation that he can now play his own game and be as big of an ass as he wants. He doesn’t have to worry about someone else now. He has joined the crowd of those who have no loved ones on the other side to worry about. The only one still in that boat, is Aras and no one wants him reunited with his brother after the merge.  In fact, Tyson is talking up everyone (except for Aras) on that very idea. Cierra, is just fascinated by it all and the fact that she is still there and is being considered part of a final 5 alliance.

At Galang, the 4 remaining women are all thinking the same thing. Get rid of Vytas now that the traitor, Kat, is gone. The women decide once again to stay girl strong. There is a crack forming though. Vytas has been doing a pretty good job of playing on the emotions of the women and it’s working for him. They all like him. He knows he’s the odd man out but hopes that his talking with the women about his past and all that, is helping him in the game. In the end, they agree not to lose so they don’t have to vote the nice guy out.

Immunity Challenge

sur2The object of this game is that 4 from each tribe will be tied together at the ankles. The ones on each end of the line will be tied to this spiral that they must free themselves from so the entire team can move out into the playing field. They have to collect bags along the way, and allsur6 8 players will be attempting this at once. They can also prevent their opponents from moving.. The object of being under this thing is for each team member to collect a bag of parts. Within those bags are the parts to make up 6 bolos that the sur35th member must toss at the target, landing 3 of them. First team to do that, wins immunity and reward. The reward is a fried chicken picnic. Deep fried chicken, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, ice tea, lemonade. Southern Feast, as Monica called it. They all look pretty excited about the prospect. I’ll tell sur4ya, these rewards are no place for vegetarians or vegans. Since Tadhana has one extra player, they have to sit one out. They decide to have Cierra take a spot on the bench. When they start, Vytas and Monica are working the spirals for Galang, Gervace and Heyden for Tadhana. The collecting of the puzzle piece bags is basically a cluster of malay (no fighting) under those racks as each team tries to prevent the other from progressing. Both teams get to their puzzle tables at about the same time. Tyson for Tadhang, Tina for Galang. It’s a close race on landing the 3 bolos but in the end, Tyson pulls off the win for Tadhang. They will be enjoying the chicken, Galang is going to council where we assume, Vytas will be voted out by the 4 girl strong alliance. Hold that thought.

Pre Tribal Chatter

sur7First, We get to see Tadhang indulging in their reward.. TH Tyson says he really doesn’t need it as he has been eating all the food at the camp since he got there. He notes that he’s been there 3 times before and is a bit of a pro at getting his way so the others tend to listen to him. TH Heyden notes that before, his tribe couldn’t win. Now they can’t lose, since the mix up. We will leave them to their picnic for now.

Over at Galang, there really isn’t much worth talking about except for one thing. In what has to be one of the most stunningly stupid things I have ever seen on this game, not quite THE most stupid but, damn close to it. Laura B, in front of everyone else, tells Vytas that he is the target that night at council. They have all agreed that he is the one to go. I don’t know who was more stunned by her telling him this. Him, or the other 3 women. Aside from noting that the women wish she had discussed it with them before making this executive decision to spill the beans to Vytas, there really isn’t much else worth talking about here.

Tribal Council

Once again, Galang is ushered in and the Probsting begins. I am convinced that Probst has an ear to production because he always knows just what questions to ask. He goes right for LauraB and gets her to tell what her thinking was during the pre tribal chatter. He didn’t say it quite like that but he may as well have. She sealed her fate with Katie and Monica when she did what she did, her only hope at this point is Tina. While Tina likes Vytas too (she even said she wouldn’t mind if her daughter became close with him, she’s ready for grand kids from a marriage, though he is going to have to club her oversur5 the head and drag her into his cave, as she put it) she doesn’t seem to be able to square the idea that yet another woman in this ‘alliance’ cannot be trusted. I don’t think there is really any need to continue this, it’s going to be the second easiest vote for these people.. Not surprisingly, Laura B is voted out. She’s on her way to the island of redemption. Probst notes that most of all in this game what you say, may end up getting you voted out. Her exit interview, if she’s still there after the merge, those beeshes better watch out.

That is going to come next week kiddies. there are 3 at RI, which One will return to the game. It’s Merge time and what everyone didn’t want, Vytas and Aras will be in the game together. See you next week.

___________________________________________________________

For my fellow SAMCRO watchers

___________________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

272 Responses to LeAnn Rimes in the News/ Survivor Blood vs Water 27.7

LOL MTH. 🙂
    Good morning everyone. Happy Halloween & happy Friday eve. Congrats to our Boston & her Red Sox winning the World Series. I hope everyone has a fab day.

• Luluthegovernor'smom says:

Good Morning Powell!!! Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got some much needed rain. It rained all night! Have a great day and Happy Hallween!

Happy Halloween to all! I hope all of your trick or treat bags are filled with everything good. Rain has moved out and it looks like it’s going to be a great day.

We shall see what happens w/LeAnn & Eddie.
    From time to time the mags get it right that couples are having problems, separating or divorcing. I heard on Tuesday that Will Smith & Jada P Smith are separated. Rumors have swirled around since last Spring/Summer that there were problems & they denied them. I always hope couples I like can work it out. Same goes for Michael Douglas & Catherine Z Jones and Orlando Bloom & Amanda Kerr. We don’t know them of course but its kinda sad, especially when they have kids.

3. skinnyAmalfi™ says:

Love your early blog Mel!!

(BTW– you know you can resave as draft even after you publish in wordpress right? Your mistake, our gain! 🙂

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope everyone has a BOOtiful day!

Good Morning! Lainey, it appears the years long drought is over! Unfortunately via historic flooding, but that’s Texas for ya’.

If anyone knows the Stevie Ray Vaughn song “Texas Flood” imagine the irony that there is a statue of him, a long way up from the Colorado River and that thing was/is surrounded but water up to his waist. That might only mean something to Lainey or if you’ve visited there…and wow just wow. (They showed it on KVUE news).

WoW,, INDEED!! Hard to wrap my brain around this image. I love the connection you made to SRV’s TEXAS FLOOD. Hey and how about those poor folks at Onion Creek…unbelievable.

I got an email from a 2nd cousin showing pictures of another cousin’s little kids on top of their roof near Onion Creek. The water was up to the base roof of the house, 5 hours before water rescue plucked them out. Must have been really scary with that water rushing and nowhere to go….at least they are out safe.

If this has been posted, sorry for th repeat.

Great blog Jeff! I watched last night, was glad to see those leaving and voted off gone. Maybe because I have skipped a few seasons, but it am really enjoying Survivor this season. They are playing smart. The eliminations are smart. Or maybe they are playing like I would so I just think they are smart rofl!

Hope you are ok LL and Tex. the pictures of the flooding are scary.

Here’s Alex on Nene’s wedding and Miami. You have great reality radar NMD. Alex brings up lots of the issues you have observed. Anyway, I enjoy Alex’s POV so thought I would post.

Hi LA!
      I haven’t ventured out yet, but our own land looks ok. Thanks for thinking of us. Maybe I shd turn on the news!

Thanks for the link! And for thinking of your Texas partners. The only problem for me was I could only sleep for 2 hours of the night for the noise of it all. Fortunately, it’s not flooded where I live, but I will probably have standing water for weeks! I finally got a hold of my folks and they got 10.5″ of rain in few couple hours, it almost came in their home, but it has receeded and the rain is moving out of Central Texas today. This rain was ultimately from the former pacific Hurricane Raymond.

• KC Carter says:

Hi everyone! This is my first post, but I go way back to the IHJZ days. Reading Lynn’s blog was my morning ritual I, too, was shocked and saddened by her death. I so miss her love of life and love of the Bravo HWs. NMD, I hope you do realize how many of us readers, aka lurkers, also appreciate your keeping Lynn’s blog running. Thank you so very much.

All of you here have brought me a lot of laughter and even a few tears. MTH, just recently you wrote about Mel having difficulty walking on non carpeted floors and recounted the day you made that promise to care for him to the very end. Very touching.

I have lived in NE Texas all my life…many, many years. We, too, were suppose to receive 5-7″ of much needed rain last night. Got 1.25″. I’m happy at least Texas Tart & Lainey got my share. Did Lake Travis rise any? Surely hope so.

Happy Halloween to all. Thanks again for making my days more interesting.

• Welcome KC.. Happy to see you posting here..

• KC Carter says:

Thank you MTH. You have actually helped disprove the adage of ‘You can’t teach an old dog new tricks’ for this technology challenged old lady. All of your links & instructions have helped me navigate online sites for free shows. My son, the IT pro, gave up on me a long time ago 🙂

Welcome to the family KC Carter. 🙂

• kccarter302 says:

Nancy, I truly enjoy your posted links. Music is one of my greatest passions. It soothes my soul and almost makes me enjoyable to be around 🙂

• trudie says:

Welcome!

Welcome fellow Texan! 😀 I’m sure Lake Travis will rise some from all the rain this month, but it will probably take years of rain to return Travis to it’s former glory. I spent a lot of time on that lake in the 60’s and 70’s. Gosh, that makes me feel old to reference the decades of my childhood! Glad to hear from another old time reader, post again sometime we’d love to hear your take on things!

• KC Carter says:

Yea, we used to go to Travis back in the dark ages of the 60’s, too. It’s really scary & sad how low it is now. Isn’t it down like 50′ or so? Such a beautiful area. We live on a small lake that is about 2 1/2′ down. That’s why we were so hoping for the rain.

Nice that we got to experience that lake before it got so crowded! Yes, over 50′ down. The foot of rain that was just downstream, so little if any benefit this time.

Hi KcCarter! How sweet to see that you were thinking of Texas Tart and me! This is a place filled with lovely people andIm excited to add you to this community. Not that I AM the one who adds people…I just mean WELCOME! But if I were the one to add peeps, I would give you a goody bag filled with all sorts of treats. Fabellini, milania hair care, lea’s skin stuff, stale cannoli’s, a horrible little book by Mel Gorgs! And an insufferable little advice book written by the Red Don of NJ. Oh and don’t forget to use your beautay lipgloss and lillylashes. Enjoy!! And by the way we were spared flooding. But folks south of us got a lot of damage and the scare of their lives as the water washed away their belongings as well as their (so sad) beloved pets. It’s hard to believe. I don’t know if Lake Travis benefitted,…but I can’t imagine how it wouldn’t have.

• kccarter302 says:

Ok Lainey, I was gonna write something “cute” in response to your welcome wagon gifts. Maybe later? But, how awful about the flooding south of you. So sad for the loss of belongings for sure. But my heart goes out to those who lost their pets. That is so horrible for them.

ps: go ahead & send the Fabellini. I actually drank Mad Dog 20 20 once or twice before.

LOL and I’ll take any gift bag left overs Lainey. Oh, not the books 😉

• If you can stomach MD 2020, then nothing can harm you..

LOL The invincible KC. I distinctly remember having Everclear once gulped straight out of the bottle and for a minute there, thought I had literally burned my esophagus down to my stomach, lol.

• KCCarter says:

Many years ago, one of our friends, decided he was gonna make some moonshine in his house. He had an old chest style freezer ifull of some stinky mash stuff in his garage. You litterally could smell it for blocks. He was a welder and fabricated stainless coils atop a pot on his stove. Neighbors started to complain about the smell, even calling the Sheriff’s Dept. They couldn’t tell where it was coming from. So…his wife threatened to call the Feds if he didn’t stop. He already had 3 mason jars full, so he dismantled his still. He wouldn’t let any of us friends taste it until he “knew” it to be safe. So he took it to his work, a nuclear power plant under construction (I know, right?), and gave some to sseveral day laborers. Well, they didn’t die, so he gave us a jar. OMG! Talk about burning from your teeth to your toes. We still have that jar in our fridge. 30+ years later. Made Everclear taste like Koolaid. 😀

• kccarter302 says:

Everclear….I had forgotten about that. Teeth to the toes burning for sure. Those were the days. We have a little winery a mile or so from here. They sell only Texas wines. We have been to a couple of their tastings. Some good ones…others not so good!

Anyway, it’s been great finally getting to talk with ya’ll. I look forward to discussing the BH housewives with all of you.

That’s a funny story about your friend. BH right round the corner – looking forward to it! 🙂

• It seems, ladebra, that the ones I like least are being eliminated, almost in order of importance. The Bigot, Brad, and now Kat. Next week is the final redemtion island challenge and I am pulling for Laura M to come back to the game.

7. NMH says:

Good morning, I’m up earlier than usual as I’ve got a dentist appt on my mind. I certainly don’t wish any ill will I’m anyone but I’m not surprised with the Leanne-Eddie news, just been wondering when. That guy is bad news, and Leanne seems a bit nuts. Happy Halloween ya’all.

8. Lulu says:

Good morning! Happy HALLOWEEN!!!! This morning it’s only Halloween and yet an ad for Christmas was on the radio?!?!?! Call me old fashioned but I don’t think about Christmas til the day after Thanksgiving. That is when I put up the Christmas tree and make homemade crafts with the Governor.

Last night we took the governor and Aiden trick or treating. It was downpouring but that didn’t stop anyone. I hope today it doesn’t rain while the trick or treaters are out.

Nancy interesting question must ask Dr hubby. Sparklemuffy posted “why the blue hoohah glass tube??” What are they looking for exactly?

Hi Lulu- why trick or treating a day early may I ask? Is this a new thing kids do?

• Lulu says:

Sorry it was business trick or treating only. It really depends on where you live. Some subdivisions only allow trick or treating the weekend prior. luckily where I live we can trick or treat today.

Cool ok hope you had fun

• Lulu says:

Chismosa unfortunately it’s raining…..again! The forecast says for the remainder of the day. I’ll have DH take the governor who btw was a HUGE hit yesterday! He’s a pirate this year and got lots of awwww!! The baby due to the weather I had to keep him covered so no one saw his mouse costume 😦

Send your pic of your mouse and pirate to MTH or NMD so that they can post!! Oh yeah. Please. 🌞

• sparklemuffy says:

Lulu and Nancy ( and everyone else) what are they looking for exactly?

9. chismosa™ says:

Happy Halloween !
    🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻

Hey all I read on some blog yesterday that Bethenny was not airing in some affiliates already ? Where she had been before.
    That can’t be correct right ?

10. ?

Cindy Barshop ‏@CindyBarshop 7m
    Family court is degrading experience but worth the fight for full custody of JZ!!

I don’t care about how she’s dressing these days, though I don’t like it for sure !
      I’m happy to see a non- size 00 on TV and she has more integrity in her pinky toenail than the entire body of that disgusting gay BFF of hers.

Love MJ!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Does anyone know how the recorded phone call made it’s way to the public? In this article it says it was “somehow” leaked….leaked by whom? And also what mother of 6 has time to be on a phone call for 55 minutes? I only have 2 kids and havent talked on the phone longer than 15 minutes at a time for last 13 years…not judging just curious!!

Jnntj, not only was it 55 minutes it was in a public restaurant, and on speakerphone(from what the article said). So everyone paying good money to eat at a nice restaurant had their dinner spoiled by the brat wackjobCrayCrayRimes. ManCandyEddie isn’t going to dump her until he has another meal-ticket lined up, but maybe he does, we all know that roving hound can’t help but share his ManCandy with the ladies!

After reading the article, one thing I noted was that the Smiley’s no longer need donations for legal fees. Okay to me that could mean one thing that the WackjobCrayCrayRimes also has to pay their legal fees, woot woot. Good for the Smiley’s, that wackjob CrayCrayRimes needs to have her ass handed to her, just because she has money, doesn’t get to excuse your behaviour. Also the courts to do not take it kindly when one party refuses to be deposed by the other parties legal team in a civil case.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I get that just because you have money it doesn’t excuse her behavior-and by the same token just because you DONT have money doesn’t mean your behavior is excused either. Both parties here acted foolish but LR gets the heat b/c she is rich-that’s funny to me. Rich people sue and so do poor people.
        The other thing I don’t get is that people keep saying this lady is a teacher-what the hell does that have to do with anything? She recorded a phone call and “somehow” it was released-why did she record it? How did it get leaked? I don’t think the Smileys are so innocent in this little game either. Leann was a fool to go ahead with the lawsuit but it still doesn’t excuse the behavior of the Smiley family. JMHO.

Well, here is the problem, wackjobCrayCrayRimes had the conversation in a public place, with the speakerphone engaged. Again, you shouldn’t be recorded without your knowledge, although when one is a celebrity and cyberstalking some random person on twitter, you would assume that if you called the person all crazylike they would record you, especially because you are a celebrity. We don’t know how it was leaked, but I would assume the daughter did so(allegedly), and mama Smiley took the heat, IMO. I would believe by the timing of this, this was the incident that led her to rehab, not sure on the timing, but would make some sense. The other problem with wackjobCrayCrayRimes case is in not giving the opposing counsel a deposition, this will get your case thrown out of the Civil Courts, if you are the one who is bringing suit.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I don’t believe this case was “thrown out” I believe a agreement was reached by both parties-no one is talking so there must be a ND clause or something. Not only should you not be recorded without your knowledge-it is illegal in that state. I think the Smileys took their 15 minutes of fame and it bit them in the ass-they are not the first or the last.

Okay I read the documents on the incident, the Smiley’s never “leaked” the actual conversation they recorded, they threatened to do so on a number of occasions, but didn’t actually produce the recording, although the did record the conversation. HOWEVER what they did do, was post excerpts from that conversation on Twitter, so there is a grey area here, because posting written excerpts but not the actual conversation, isn’t the same thing. Then WackjobCrayCrayRimes edited their twitter feed to make it look like the Smiley’s were harassing her, which they weren’t, they were just posting on their own twitter page, and had WackjobCrayCrayRimes, blocked, but WackjobCrayCrayRimes, acquired another account to get to their twitter pages. Once WackjobCrayCrayRimes got busted for both of those incidents, she immediately headed to rehab, checked the timelines. Unfortunately, even in the courts, when you are a celebrity you give up some of your “civil” rights, i.e. having conversations recorded. There are numerous recordings of celebrities, done without their knowledge, that are even public today.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Yes there are plenty of recordings of celebs-but if something is illegal it shouldn’t matter if it is a celeb or not. The tape was leaked-there was a recording going around so someone did leak the actual recording.
                LR needs to get off twitter as it doesn’t do her well but believe me -she didn’t have to stalk the TL of the Smiley family to see what they were saying-her fans report back to her with all and any info that is posted about her-same as Brandi’s fans do for her. It is a very strange subculture on twitter involving LR and Brandi and their fans…VERY strange!!!

I thought Smiley originally posted the audio on her anti Leann blog. That’s what I read when this case was first filed. And, after the legal action began, took it down.

I don’t know how “they reached an agreement” works with “dismissed with predjudice”. Unless it goes after the judge ruled “dismissed with prejudice” and the Smileys started talking about a countersuit for harassment, slander, libel, etc., LR offered to knock off her crap and pay the Smileys’ legal fees. I guess LR’s lawyer, manager, and PR person tied her to a chair to get her to sit still long enough for them to give her a reality check.

I totally agree Jill. Both parties acted inappropriately here.

11. Anne says:

Totally unrelated to today’s blog, others have mentioned watching Call the Midwife on PBS. If you like the show, use an ereader and are interested in the books on which the series is based, books 2 and 3 (it is a 3 book series) are 1.99 on Kindle. This may be the last day of the sale, which I think must be part of the Kindle monthly deal. Not sure how I missed it earlier — because I enjoy the series but also like reading the books on which good series are based. The first of the series is more expensive, although I think discounted from publisher’s recommended price. Love the ease of reading on my ipad — but it certainly makes it easier to book hoard because there is less clutter!

I saw that in my Kindle too. Thanks for posting, Anne.

Hi Anne! So…dumb question here…can one read kindle books with the iPad?

• Anne says:

Hi Lainey — No dumb questions in my world. Yep, you can read kindle books on ipad. There is a free kindle app that you can download. Also, free nook, kobo (another ereader site) and there are also books on itunes. I loaded up on the free ones (lots of classics) and watch the sales.

I’m told that there are things that you can’t do with the kindle app on ipad, that you can do with a kindle, but so far (2 years and counting) I haven’t missed them. I resisted e-readers for a long time, because I thought I would miss holding a book. I still read paperbacks/hardbacks, but I find that the ipad is much handier for traveling and I like the fact that I can make the print larger and the screen is backlit when reading on airplanes, trains and at night.

I also like I can carry around more than one book when traveling! I used to have a long commute and listened to audiobooks on the drive. I really like the audiobooks on the iPad (both through iTunes and from audible)

Yes LL. There is a kindle book app for the iPad and I phone. Your kindle library is available on the iPad.

• Rebecca™ says:

Download Calibre and you can reformat the mobi ebooks to epubs.

This creepy picture by LeAnn told me all I needed to know about her.

I hope everyone got to see some of the morning shows. They were so much fun w/Halloween. GMA, Kelly & Michael, Wendy Williams. I didn’t turn to the Today Show but heard they had fun too.

Happy Halloween!!! Just finished carving the pumpkin and Pepper watched me the whole time. Beautiful morning here in AZ. Cool but Sunny. Pepper is having trouble adjusting to the cold. Had to lure her with yummies to get out and walk. Once out she was loving it.
    Please posts pictures of the kiddies in their costumes if you can.

15. Just Wondering In Jersey says:

Happy Halloween everyone.

Bev Hills in on peeps. 🙂

Powell also keep an eye out on Oxygen which I just got in HD for the first time, which is showcasing a lot of bravo these days.

I am going to try to catch Nenes wedding again in there

Last season when Yofo came on the show. The only thing Yofo has brought to the show is her fabulous home and Refrigerator.
        Right now, they are showing France when Kim ruined the trip with her antics.
        I have no clue why Bravo is bringing Kim back. Her only storyline for the past seasons had been Not showing up for events. Every single time, no fail.

• Once through that with the lemondrop, Kim’s shitty pillow, the queen’s demands for an apology, the Fayker, the non existing lawsuit against Brandi, was enough for me. I’ll pass.

Last season was the worst. It was also Yofo and Brandi’s first season as full time HWs.

• This is another franchise I am just not feeling attracted to anymore. I’m sick of the start a fight and push your wares formula.

I know you’re done with it
                Jeff. Bravo has managed yet again to wreck another HW franchise.
                I just enjoy the opulence an lifestyle. Also, Is no secret I love the Queen.
                I think this will be her (Lisa) last season.

• Oh, I will probably watch the new season just to have something to participate here with.. That is really the only thing that keeps me watching at all. What else am I going to do? Watch Atlanta? YeeeeAh. Right.. What I don’t want to do is review last season..

Hmmmm, SpaceCadeKim, has a daughter to exploit who apparently has Mental issues, it will play out this season from what we have seen regarding the issue @@(eyeroll). Especially since said daughter, was involuntarily admitted to a hospital after an unfortunate incident in July. Not sure if this made the shooting schedule or not.

MTH – Thanks for the Survivior recap! Seems this season has come with more logical decisions on who’s voted out. That was Rupert’s wife that was so stupid to announce how they were going to vote? Do you think this person was really that dumb or secretly just wanted out and that was the quickest way to get out without quitting?

• I know who she was, TexasT.. You may be on to something, she wanted out and didn’t want to quit. Seeing the preview of the next RI challenge, I don’t think she will be the one coming back.The decisions are logical since Brad is no longer leading the choices.

I mentioned this last year and I will mention again.
    Kim tends to like the wealthy Housewife. She liked Adrienne and Yofo when she first met them. She never really liked Lisa because in my opinion, she was jealous of Kyle’s and Lisa’s friendship.

I thnk Kim has so much social anxiety that it has nothing to do with money or popularity – it’s just who is kind and forgiving with her. Which I’m sure changes as often as her pillowcase.

She snotty and former child actor. She was married to a Billionaire at one point. I get that vibe from her.

• emily says:

lol, so true! she liked/respected Camille too,even first season when Camille was mean!!

Finally watched the clip Omarosa/BethenNO.

For a second, I thought B show was turning into the Jerry Springer show.

What what’s that about the 10K?

Omarosa, really Bethenny?

I read on Twitter they were acquaintances and had a fall out after B became rich. This would be the second person claiming the same. I had said the sane thing too. Big money changed B and changed her for the worst.

Apparently the segment went longer. The link posted here yesterday won’t play on my phone.

Who remembers Bethenny preaching to Ramona about “branding”? I do what’s yup with B that feels like she needs to preach about branding to others?

• I don’t think we saw the whole thing in that clip. The 10k, I read, was some kind of a bet about something one or the other (denied) saying years ago. I had to give B major points for that ‘interview’ and it pissed me off … So now, I hate Omerossa even more than ever before..

I don’t like neither. I understand B had to keep cool. She is he “host”. Didn’t like she told “no” to O when talking about moving forward. Her show is supposedly about coming from the place if YES…..
        I know many would disagree with me BUT this is precisely why I don’t buy into her crap. Show me how to do some veggie plates and I might watch.
        B teaching me about LIFE=a joke to me.

• I agree, VV.. As I said yesterday the dislike vs hate, are all relative to me. It is going to be a pretty cold day in hell before I actually Like Bethenny and will watch her show but, that clip alone, I did enjoy it. I am a Springer-fan kind of guy though 😉

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

It was so far from turning into Jerry Springer-Omarosa is a big giant bitch-and she let her bitch flag fly-but it backfired-she looked like a fool. She oozed jealousy to the point where it was almost visible. They didn’t fall out because Bethenny became rich they fell out because Omarosa can’t figure out how to get rich herself. Bethennys business success makes Omarosa crazy-she can’t get it and she wants it desperately-too bad for her-she will never get it b/c even though people hate Bethenny more people hate Omarosa!

Jill, I know you are a BIG fan of Bethenny. I am stating my opinion. I don’t want to get into a back and forth exchange here.😘

The Jerry Springer reference was because the audience was clapping and booing during the exchange like they do on JS show.

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Both of them looked stupid. Bs lost control and allowed Omarosa to railroad all over her. Bs had her @ss handed to her she denied a comment that Omarosa had proof. The entire interview was awkward.

I remember Marisa saying in her blog something to the effect that her asking Mauricio to co-list her MILs house was just for the show becausr in the end she sold thr house on her own to Bart Simpson’s client. BH producers made her set up an assanin scene. I don’t get why they did that.

• BH producers made her set up an assanin scene.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is exactly what I mean by pushing their wares. The only reason for that scene, as I saw it, was to further push Morris’s business. We never heard about that house again on the show.

thanks so much for the recap Jeff!! – Laura B either stepped in it big time – did she not see what happened when Kat spoke without engaging her brain? – or she indeed wanted out – I have a soft spot for Rupert, but I won’t mind seeing her leave – and yes, the brothers will be together – should get interesting after the merge – who are you rooting for Jeff?

NMD – thanks for the update on LeeAnn the Crazy and her tool of a husband – now what if they split up and Brandi takes him back? – a possibility? I know, incredibly stupid on both their parts, but then – that alone gives it some sort of weird logic – as for the lawsuit, at first I thought it involved the OC Smiley!!!! and that was just enough of a fright for Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween to all!! – the twins are going as Thing one and Thing two – Mr. Shamrock is not happy about this as he cannot tell them apart when they dress identically!! – it’s hysterical to watch, especially when the four year old Shamrock Prince has to tell him who is who!!

• I don’t really have a reason why but I am kind of liking Laura M. I am amazed that Cierra is still in the game.

• trudie says:

I have 28 year old nephews who are identical twins. I have never been able to tell them apart. My kids can. When I ask how they know which one is which, I am told: “M has a scar on his ear.” So, I guess you have to get close enough to stare at their ears to figure it out.

22. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

This scene with Lisa and Brandi talking about the Maloofs is so stupidly scripted…Bravo needs to stop using REAL in all and any titles!!

Producers are responsible for creating the story line and making sure cast follow the scripts. That’s what HWs get paid to do. The more I watch ANY franchise early season and re-runs the more apparent this is to me. Shows are scripted. All of them RHOC, RHONY, RHOA, RHONJ,RHOBH. No exception.
      The only thing Producers can’t control is how cast will react to what is being asked of them to do.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Yes we all know this-I was commenting on the shitty acting by Lisa and Brandi and how obvious it all is.

Yes, I know. I was commenting on HWs in general from BetheNO to Tamra to Adrianna to Nene to Caroline. HWs in general. All if them.

RadarOnlinet Lie-a-tor in Chief is Alexis Tereszcuk.

She still trying to figure out how to post the link….

@BrandiGlanville: @alecshankman hi agent, can you help me tweet the link for podcast???? You know how I am with computer stuff 🙂

Original Message:

It’s not Botox.

@BrandiGlanville: The reason my upper lip doesn’t lift up properly is because I had a 3rd degree burn from laser hair removal 8 yrs ago 2 date.#vanitykills

Original Message:

@Teresa_Giudice: My Milania in a Bottle…. http://t.co/usQTsMhht2

Original Message:

27. skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Spill it ladies what are you for halloween??????

This momma is in a sultry witch costume!!! 😉

I’m going as Virgina Johnson.

We did our costume on Saturday. We went as Hall & Oates. I was Oates.

This T-Rex is a NINJA, yep got black comfy pants, black shirt and sweater with leopard slippers. In full NINJA mode, or comfy couch mode, but I am sticking with NINJA

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Nice!!! 🙂

Lulu…coming up on Sun. I bet a lot of women were going through this.

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Kinda wonder did she suspect her husband is gay? Their sex life was probably flat and nonexistent hence the never experienced an orgasm.

Good question. I’m still trying to figure out why Dr Masters and his wife not sleep
              in the same bed? I think many women thought it was their duty to have sex but
              really didn’t enjoy it.

Congratulations for over coming your infertility problem. 🙂 My husband and I
              went through it but we didn’t have a good outcome but we are ok with it.

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

I kinda resigned myself to never being able to have children. But then it happened we never sought treatment. A couple of my friends went through ivf. That is very painful and one never became pregnant. Even with medical advancement its still a problem.

That’s what gets me too. She enjoys it and wants to experiment but he turns her down???

Caution 🚳🚫🔞I haven’t watched this show yet but ::

Have you seen the absolutely sublime gorgeous heartbreaking movie Far From Heaven ? Julianne Moore. Dennis Quaid.
              Set in that beautiful time period. Suspects her husband is gay (he is). Falls in love with a black man (!!!)
              Suuuuuuuch a beautiful film

You better catch up chismosa!!!!!!!!! Ok we will give you until Monday. Right Lulu?

Nancy first I really want to creep the hell out of myself with about 4 episodes of American Horror Story,- this BETTER freak me out; then I don’t know if I should continue with the Blacklist. I’ve heard some people say it’s gotten lame.
                  There’s toooooo muchhhhhh

I’ll watch the 1st. I promise. 🙂

You snooze you lose chismosa!! You have until Monday!

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

No no no no no!!!! Can’t watch American Horror story. Something really really bad happens to one of the women. Its disgusting that it was written in the series!!!

• skinnyluluthegovernor'smom™ says:

Sorry chismosa!!! I haven’t seen that movie I’ll check netflix! You have to catch up and fast!!!!

Nancy I thought the late 50’s women were more liberated????

• Noelle says:

Sam Winchester’s Wife! **SWOON**
      I am totally ‘married’ to a “Dean,” type 🙂 , but would be more than Happy with a ‘Sam” type! 😉

Kids and me being so sick, I have totally caught up on “SuperNatural!” YAY!!

28. T-Rex says:

Okay we are watching It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, we love this!! Okay who else is guilty of watching this?

• Noelle says:

My girls and me. earlier. And that was only today!!

Shhh….don’t tell anyone and it will be our little secret! 😉
      Pinkey Promise!!!

ADORABLE!
    @Kimzolciak: My boys!!!! Dr. KJ Biermann and my little lion Kash!!! KJ wanted to be a doctor soooo bad so he could… http://t.co/uYTqPzcz2r

Original Message:

I’m sorry I can’t stand when people don’t twit the pic IN THE TWEET. Too much work for me. Link to insta. Like eating lobster. Too much.
      Especially on iPhones you can filter things yourself now.

I wonder if she’s closing up shop down there. If it’s all boys again I think no

I was just about to post tha…too cute! Milania’s is great too!

Sorry Chismo. I’ll copy from IG next time.

Original Message:

From the cute to the repugnant Wakiles.

@JosephWakile: Dear Trick-or-Treaters:

(Putting this on the Bowl outside) http://t.co/Eap7B9JtUB

Original Message:

• Noelle says:

OY VEY!!

No, not DESPERATE at all for attention!

Alrighty then Kyle….go stand with Paris!
      Moving on….

@Teresa_Giudice: Just got home from school parades love to see my girls faces Happy for Halloween…

Original Message:

Sue gets around

@CarltonGebbia13: “@plainviewsue: @CarltonGebbia13 She is too adorable for words!! Can’t wait to meet you and your family this Monday!! Good luck!” THK U!XO

Original Message:

• kccarter302 says:

Wow! Kyle has teeth. Who knew? 🙂 She looks so different back then. I have always thought she’s gorgeous.

I also think she’s pretty (on the outside). Not too sure on the inside.
        I think that is Farrah’s dad with the glasses standing behind them.

• kccarter302 says:

Hi VV, I think that’s Farrah’s father, too. I remember seeing him at the graduation party that Kyle had for her. He & Kyle seem to have a respectful relationship, I admire that. Makes for more well rounded, happy kids when the exes & step parents can get along. Look at Brandi & Eddie, Camille & Kelsey. Polar opposites for sure.

I think Kyle is textbook mean girl. Definitely not as pretty on the inside!

I have no words …. Desperate and delusional, a deadly duo.

Oooo she is going to be in some random scene at some party in the hamptons, woop de freakin do, probably an unpaid appearance. Oh and abused, seriously, honey if you were abused you would have shouted it from the mountain tops while you were on the show and being paid for being there. You denied scary island, which DID happen, you don’t have an original thought, all you know how to do is copy other people’s actions and make up some fantasy world to live in. I feel sorry for her girls, they are going to have a harsh reality once they get older and have to live in the real world and find out how delusional, and at this point, I saw mentally ill(allegedly) their mother truly is.

• California35 says: