Simon van Kempen gets on Andy Cohen’s Last Nerve by NMD

Simon van Kempen “came out” as the writer behind Bravoratings.com a few weeks ago.  It wasn’t much of a secret – we all talked openly about it since this blog started over a year ago – but for whatever reason until a few weeks ago – Simon kept his two lives somewhat separate.  Not any longer.  Now that he’s out, he’s free to tweet about bravoratings.com.

This opened the door for Simon to tweet Andy Cohen about the lackluster ratings of his late night talk show – Watch What Happens Live.  Watch What Happens Live is a campy talk show full of silly games and embarrassing questions.  Ever since it went to a five night a week format it has floundered.  The strange thing about WWHL is that even with A-list stars like Oprah or Orlando Bloom, ratings are dismal.  It appears as though the ratings of the show are directly correlated to the lead-in show, and not the particular guests – with the exception of high-profile housewife guests such as Teresa Giudice or Jill Zarin.  For this reason, Simon suggested that Andy spend more time on the programming end of Bravo – to ensure that the network as a whole is producing solid shows – than his hobby talk show  (my words – not Simon’s).

Boston sent this to me with the note:  "I'm Bored."  Jill never ceases to amuse us.

Boston sent this to me with the note: “I’m Bored.” Jill never ceases to amuse us.

Simon went so far as to suggest that Andy hand the talk show over to Bethenny Frankel when the inevitable happens and her network talk show is cancelled.  I think that’s a good idea.  Bethenny is inappropriate enough to pull it off. Well Andy was not amused.  Here is the twitter exchange:

As @BravoWWHL ratings flag, perhaps it’s time for a @Bethenny Reboot & @Andy can be @BravoTV‘s programming guru again http://bravoratings.com/2013/10/05/watch-happens-live-ratings-season-10/ …

@SimonvanKempen I still run development Simon- You haven’t pitched us in a long time!

.@Andy Yes I know, not since Sep 2011 but I’m loving my role as a TV ratings analyst too much & about to start covering @Oxygen & @ESQTV too

@SimonvanKempen congrats that is hilarious

That was my reaction when I realized @oxygen was beating @BravoTopChef Wednesdays at 10pm

@SimonvanKempen that is funny I am glad you have not lost your sense of humor! Good luck with it all!

In my opinion, Simon has a good point.  Andy is spending too much time on that silly talk show, and not enough thinking about quality programming for the network.  He’s losing us ….

For more gossip, apparently Wendy Williams slammed Simon and Alex the next day on her show – possibly in retaliation (as Andy is her friend).  And Andy threw shade at Simon on his show.  I missed both of these – so if anyone can fill in the blanks – I’d appreciate it.

__________________________

RHoM Blogs Blogged – Episode 12

By Hydrangea Hussy

True to the winding-down-of-season form, there are only four blogs posted this week.

Adriana de Moura

“Apologizing to Lea”

For many months I had been been really sad and beating myself up over the downfall of my friendship with Lea.”  I hadn’t really seen that.  I saw Adriana lashing out at anyone with the audacity to talk to Lea, bashing Lea every chance she got, and taking zero responsibility for her own actions.  “However it was interesting last week when I watched her sister say, ‘As long as we did what she said, we all got along great.’  That statement really resonated with me, since this is exactly how I feel.”  While that statement may apply to Lea, it certainly applies to Adriana as well.

I understood that the problem is not with me but with her, since she likes to control people or else she will release her wrath on them.”  Again, Adriana fails to take any responsibility for their rift.  Adriana didn’t want Lisa to be in Joanna’s wedding because everyone should pick a side, but Adriana clearly didn’t take Lea’s side against Ana last year.  Always a double standard.

I apologized to her, since I felt really bad for not being transparent about my marriage.”  WAIT!  Is that an admission – finally – that Adriana has been married all this time?!?  Of course she conditions that admission by saying that she never meant to hurt anyone.  “It was great to see all the girls act like adults and move on from the petty issues…”  I’m not sure which episode she watched, but it was nice to see her & Lea sit down like adults & work out their differences.

Lea Black

“A Fun Party, Minus the Distractions

Lea starts off with the first of her two events, the handbag launch.  “I hope you enjoyed the handbags, even if there were some major ‘distractions’.”  There certainly were some distractions – between Lisa’s meddling & Joanna’s outburst.  She points out that her party wasn’t really the time/place to corner her about Adriana.  I love Lisa, but she’s far too involved in everyone else’s business this season.

I’m starting to feel like the Adriana issue is being shoved down my throat every single time I am around some of the girls.”  Lea does seem to be over it, but the women (Lisa & Alexia especially) just can’t seem to let it go.   She then gives us a description of the facial that she used on Alexia during the between-commercial short.   I’m tired of housewives hocking their products.

Lea took offense to Alexia’s comment, “thanks again Alexia, I’ve been to many of your magazine parties that I didn’t call ‘infomercials.’’ I don’t think Alexia meant any harm.  The whole party did come off as an infomercial, complete with sales pitches & demonstrations.  Didn’t they even show a clip of Lea selling her product in an infomercial?

She takes a moment to thank her decorates for the house renovations.  “The before and afters of the rooms they’re remodeling exceeded all expectations. It was truly a “WOW” moment.”  I have to agree, the house looks amazing!  There’s the typical Lea name-dropping.  By now, we all know that she has lots of famous friends.

I was gracious as usual to Adriana. I admit much of it was for the girls, and much of it for my son RJ in hopes of her allowing Alex to come over. I will admit there is a little ‘phonieness’ in my niceness.”  I think there was a little more phonieness that Lea admits.  Lea says that she wants to move on for the sake of the group & the children.  “Accepting an apology doesn’t mean you pretend things never happened or condone bad behavior. To me it means, I get that you regret what you did (or regret getting caught for what you did) and we can go from there.”   Hopefully Lea really has chosen to move on, though she doesn’t seem very genuine from these comments.

Joanna Krupa

“Real Friends Don’t Hold Grudges”

While I like the title of Joanna’s blog, I was waiting to see if she actually took some responsibility for the fight at Lea’s party.  “The difference between real friends and acquaintances is when you say something wrong you admit to it, apologize, and move on.”  So far, so good.  She says that is the type of relationship that she has with Lisa.  “When we are acting like kids we own up to it and then we are over it and back to laughing matters and what matters in life.”  While I saw the two make up in the episode, Joanna doesn’t really own up to anything in her blog.

She ends with a little shout-out to Romain, who “will always be there for me through the good and the bad and will always be my rock.” For someone who completely lost it in this episode, this was kind of a short blog.  I guess that at least we didn’t get a ton of excuses for her bad behavior.

Alexia Echevarria

“Alexia’s Not Sweating the Small Stuff”

I’ve tried not to get involved and respect all the ladies feelings and opinions in regards to their personal situations and friendships.”  I have to disagree with that.  It seems to me that Alexia has ‘appeared’ to stay out of it, but has been pulling strings the whole time.  “I know Lisa has tried to help and bring Adriana and Lea together, but it’s not until now that they were ready and I respect that. … I also understand Lea getting annoyed by Lisa always trying to butt in and force things to happen.”  Alexia did her share of butting in, as well.   “Joanna may have overreacted a bit with Lisa, but I also understand her and her feelings.”  MAY HAVE?!?

Then Alexia makes excuses for Joanna’s bad behavior.  “I feel Joanna wants to move forward with Adriana, but every time she’s reminded about the things Adriana has said in the past she explodes and that stops her.”

I’m very excited for Lea being that she doesn’t like fashion, but her handbags are very fashionable. I really liked a lot of her pieces.”  I also find it interesting that someone who proclaimed not to like fashion started a handbag line.  I like some of the bags on the show, but haven’t found them on Lea’s website.  “I feel terrible that all that drama had to happen during her debut. Lea handled it well, and like I said about my Venue cover party drama, it’s just another reason for people to talk about it! Ha!”  Seems that Alexia subscribes to the mantra of ‘any publicity is good publicity.’  As for Lea’s other party,  “The evening turned out to be everything I hoped for… resolution and no drama! I’m glad Lea was able to enjoy her own party being that there’s always drama and confrontation circling her.”

_________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Miami, RHOM Cast Blogs. Bookmark the permalink.

300 Responses to Simon van Kempen gets on Andy Cohen’s Last Nerve plus Real Housewives of Miami Cast Blogs blogged

Like…WOW…JAM! You ARE first! Hee hee! Happy Saturday, JAM And everyone else! I’m off to get my nails did. I have both my index fingers painted like candy corn…but Halloween is over so time for a nice subdued fall color…COVERED IN BIG FAT GLITTER! Yay!

1. justanothermary says:

I know it’s not a popular opinion around here, but Simon gets on my last nerve too. I think he should mind his own business. Never liked him, never will. He is absolute horrible to me on twitter whenever he sees me there.

• ramonacoaster says:

I love glitter nails. Always makes me feel extra fab.

Oh, I’m sorry JAM. Why would he be horrible to you? What happened?

I have to say I like that he and Alex are a thorn in Andy’s side. It’s not even that I don’t like Andy, but I find it humorous is all. I wonder if Alex and Simon regret their association with Bravo. They were a nice sweet family…and then Bravo came along and tried to portray them as these loser wannabes. They gave them a horrible edit,…I never understood why Bravo was so unkind to them. I like seeing that Simon and Alex are not going away, they were given a sucky edit, but they can accept that and move on. Bravo cannot just discard people after THEY are done with them. Not resourceful, intelligent people like Silex. There’s a part of me that still cheers for Silex and the chums.

• justanothermary says:

I was around when the crap fest went down between Simon and Lynn. I have called Simon out a couple of times when he tried to rewrite history and he does not like to be contradicted or held accountable. I do think Simon is a wannabe and a famewhore. I’ve always thought that Alex is way too good for him. YMMV of course.

I couldn’t agree more Mary.

2. lulu says:

I don’t think Bravo concerns itself with “ratings” They have their sponsors and a formula that they refuse to deviat from. Development is non existent. Simon has a point both Oxygen and Esquire are looking for the new thing vrs bravo’s rinse and repeat network. None of their “new” shows are original its find rich people who are willing to whore themselves for screentime. I dare this network to find “average!” Not honeyboo boo types but like the majority of us average Americans! Think of this board Cusi (allegedly) moaning 3-4 a night!?!? Cityside’s beautiful daughters wedding. Azgirl’s scary encounter with a rattlesnake!! This stuff you can’t just write or script.

lulu…I responded to your question on the old blog.

• lulu says:

I don’t know how to post clips. Showtime has a clip about Dr Masters from Michael Sheen’s point of view. He said the Dr was socially awkward etc. I wonder why both sources are polar opposites?

I don’t know but I’m going to believe that he was socially awkward. Maybe his really
          close friends saw a different side of him that others didn’t get to see.

• Lulu, Answering you here.. I got 2 episodes in and just couldn’t connect with the show. That doesn’t mean I won’t watch but it won’t be must see for me..

Nancy, I don’t think a separate page is needed. The discussions don’t bother me, just like everyone else, I’m free to scroll on by 😉

Thanks Mel.

• lulu says:

Jeff I agree with Nancy this show is content rich. We have (sorry!) Railroaded discussions. Would it be too much to open another discussion board?

• I’d rather you just stay on the daily blog. Pages are a pain the behind, and then we tend to forget they are there after a day or so.

• lulu says:

No problem NMD!

We’ll just have to be careful. Did you read that article link I posted on the last blog?
              Very interesting. I did see a video that clearly shows Dr Masters knocking on Virginia’s door first. Hmmmmm.

• lulu says:

Interesting so they both had intimacy issues??? Never would know they were married according to Dr Ruth.

Intresting….

• I said a few days or a week ago, there is something here for everybody. Short of one topic, I’ve never seen one forbade, by our hostess… Usually by the time youse are discussing other shows, ‘regular’ topics have died down anyway 😉

That is so true. And separate pages are really a waste of time for NMD because they die down quickly. It’s just more work to have more pages if you manage a blog anyway. If I had Showtime, I for sure would watch Masters of Sex, but I am not watching programing online because my desktop is my work computer….and I have a DVR full of stuff that I sometimes never get to. I don’t mind anyone talking about shows I don’t watch, or anything I don’t want to discuss, we have variety here. However, sometimes I wish there was a scroll key for when in person and someone is going blah blah in your face and darnit, you can not scroll past them! 😉

Thanks you two. I’m sure as the season goes on we won’t be so excited (excuse the pun) to be chatting so much on it. For me this was the time that my mother was in her 20’s so it’s interesting to see what was going on during that time. Plus seeing the clothes, the cars etc is also fun to see.

I agree. There is Zero creativity at Bravo TV. It’s all the same recycled shows. HW shows are all the same manufactured, catfights drama. Top Chef needs to stop move from city to city and stay in NY. I love Jeff Lewis. Aside from that nothing new has come out in a long time. Even Andy’s show is the same recycled formula with the shot ski, plead the fifth, the vault and the stupid games.
    We might be witnessing the sunset of a network.

Bring back Gallery Girls!!! I liked that show. I love following that age group.

• justanothermary says:

I totally agree. I used to just plant the tv on Bravo and have it going on all day while I did my stuff. I don’t even turn it on anymore unless I hear of something that might be interesting. I do miss Project Runway being on Bravo though.

• My television hasn’t been on in 3 days. Last thing I watched on TV was Survivor and SAMCRO..

Last thing I watched was a DVR’d Scandal. Oh, I did watch a few minutes of Shark Tank last night. It actually made me cry.

I’m glad the Paul Mitchell guy made the farmer an offer. I think his product is genius and was pis*ed that Kevin and Mark Cuban were a little condescending towards the farmer.

Me too, VV. They were upset because the farmer guy wasn’t taking a bigger profit and not trying to take advantage of other farmers.

• I knew Paul was gonna give him money, you could tell when he told the guy before that he couldn’t give him money because it wasn’t something he believed in and then the Farmer came in all humble and kind and pure, it made my heart swell!! He was so confused by the sharks concept of raising the price because he knew that Farmers are living on the edge and can’t afford it. You could see that Paul was getting fed up with the sharks!! I loved it!!!

• Boobah says:

I used to watch shark tank, but like so many other show I watched – I just don’t have the time to watch ’em all.

As a farmers daughter, this struck me and I am sad I missed this epi. Thanks so much for the summary!

Of course the farmer was not going to take advantage of another farmer. Nor raise/reduce prices of their produce to cut out the completion. That’s NEVER how its done in farming, EVER. In fact my father calls his farmer ‘cohorts’ all over the the east coast as the crops are harvested (Florida is always called first because they harvest first on the East Coast and basically they set a fair market value for the rest of us all the way up Maine). We all follow because we are in it together. Raising prices is rarely a problem – if a farmer dropped his price, all the brokers would go to him – this would also force all of us to drop our prices. That’s never good. We are a 3rd generation farm and I don’t ever recall a time that a farmer ever eff-ed over the rest of us. Farming truly is a very different kind of life.

*phew* Thanks for letting me get that out of my system! 😀

Boob…ahhhhh! Hey thanks for sharing that!! Very interesting! I didn’t realize you are a farmer family. Very cool.

• Boobah says:

*giggles* Still gettin’ me with my name!

Thanks for saying that – I rarely share personal info, but I guess I do now! I also like to read about youse guys here. Btw, I am thrilled about your daughter and son’s work success!!! I’ve kept up but I tend to be a few days behind on the blogs so I don’t get a chance to post much. I finally did a marathon blog reading and I’m finally up to date.

I was dying when you commented, “I’ll have what she’s having” from one of our fav movies in reply to Cusi’s ‘moaning’!!!!! So funny!!! The whole thread was funny!

LOL! I love knowing more about ya. Oh and thanks about my kiddos. She had a call back yesterday for the SyFy channel. Fingers crossed!! LaineyBoy is enjoying being an official employee (no more freelancing!). YEE haw!!

Ooooh, you are good PrincessP, I didn’t see it coming that JP would give him the money! But I felt for the guy he was way out of his league business-wise but had something that could be very marketable. Honestly JP came from the heart because he is going to have his hands full, or someone who works for him to get that going on a national scale.

• This was the first time I saw him on Shark Tank and I just wanted to give him a big hug. That farmer was just such a good person, I wish him a ton of success!! I wanted to give him a hug too, and I’m not a hugger!! 🙂

• Boobah says:

So rude of me – Hi PrincessPindy!!!!!!

• plainviewsue says:

I love Shark Tank!!! And me too BB!!! That last guy made us all shed a tear. Even Mr. Wonderful looked affected, and he has a heart of steel!!

• Boobah says:

What was his idea? I had a little rant upthread and I don’t even know what he proposed to the sharks!

He’s from Florida. PITCH: Tree T Pee

About the Company:
                Treetpee is agricultural water conservation and frost protection for citrus.

LEARN MORE: Visit http://www.treetpee.com

• Boobah says:

Thank you, BB. I just read through the website. Interesting. I don’t know all that much about farming trees, but this sounds pretty good if the plastic thingy is truly durable. Sustainable agriculture is a huge issue right now. We have bio-diesel to run some of our tractors.

Hi Boobah, it was a plastic dome, like a TP that went at the base of a tree (apparently for tree farms) so when the mister gave it water none escaped. He claimed one could use 25k gallons of water opposed to 800 gallons with the Tree-T-Pee.

Only thing I didn’t get is how that effects the trunk of a baby tree and what keeps it from getting root rot if the surface stays wet under the dome. Obviously it’s a non issue of farmers were buying it. He would do better to sell is invention and get royalty than being involved in the business because he’s going to have to get a higher margin for it to be big business.

• Boobah says:

I think some plants do well when kept moist. Not saturated, but evenly moist. But I really don’t know all that much about trees. Seeds, like from a sunflower should avoid those levels of moisture or they develop mold.
                  This guys idea seems decent. I agree that he should sell the invention. But if thats not what he wanted to do, why didn’t he go to the Dept of Agriculture!! They would LOVE this idea and likely give him a HUGE grant. There is big grant money out there for the sustainable agriculture movement.
                  Prevention of frost is awesome – if it truly works. We have a frost warning for tomorrow and we JUST sewed our cover crop! Not good.

Thank you TT and BB for telling me about this epi!! Sorry I missed it! Sounded like a really good one!

4. cusi77 says:

Thanks for the Blogs Blogged HH! Thanks NMD! Good Saturday to Everyone!

I loved Boston’s Photo… Jill in Saks trying on another dress she will wear and return!

5. I think Andy’s show would have been cancelled if it was anyone else but him. It’s like the Emperor wears no cloths. No one dares tell him to maybe – just maybe – try something else in that 10 pm time slot –

6. LaineyLainey says:

Hey Boobah, I’m switching to a new thread. Cause there is such a thing as being too skinny. (The skinny thread). Hahahaha! Hey I have a question….what was the word/phrase we were trying to coin? You know, when we were trying to make it happen? Like “fetch”. It won’t work if I can’t even remember it?

• Boobah says:

Hi Lainey, The phrase was “beyond jellybeans”. And I believe you gave an example, like, “I am so tired that I am beyond jellybeans right now” and “Jill Z is beyond jellybeans!”

I want this to happen!

The fact that you remembered the phrase is a step in the right direction. 👟👟👞👞👣👣

• Boobah says:

We’re taking this ALL THE WAY…how do you use those TM and C and R marks?? We need to throw a few of those on “Beyond Jellybeans” before a HW steals it and write a book with that as the title.

That’s a job for Jnntjill or Chismosa, methinks. Yes, we must protect the phrase. Tre or Bethenny might steal it. Actually, Tre might has prob already trademarked it. At least that’s the word on the streets.

• Boobah says:

LoL! I knew it! They are a fast bunch, those slippery little HW’s!! Just to be safe, we need to get Chismo and Jill on it. STAT!

lol

• Boobah says:

I just got a chance to scootch upthread….

That’s great news about your daughter and son!!!! I hope she gets hired by the SYFY show! How exciting! And your son – he must be thrilled, plus he’s close to home now, iirc. Good new for TheLaineyLainey’s!!!!

Oh – loved your Halloween costume. Hall & Oats. Totally rad.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Stop trying to make “beyond jellybeans” happen…it’s not gonna happen…

Sorry I can’t resist a movie quote!!!
        How are you Boo? Lainey?

Jnntjill! Great comment. It’s beyond jellybeans how that phrase gets you to come out of lurk mode!!! Hahahaha!

• Boobah says:

ROTFLMAO!!!! 😀 😀 I’m good! How are you The One & Only Jill?? You had some bad weather yesterday, huh!? We were robbed – few sprinkles and some big gust – but nothing major.
          Did you have a good Halloween?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Boo-the weather was CRAZY- it was windy as hell and pouring rain for about an hour. Then the sun came out and it was a beautiful afternoon!
            Halloween was fun-he kids had a ball!! Maggie went to spend the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa and I noticed that the little witch brought all her candy with her!!!

• Boobah says:

I read about that. That is CRAZY.

So happy to hear about your Halloween! LOLLOLOLOL – she brought her candy with her! Smart little girl you got there!

PS – Beyond jellybeans WILL HAPPEN. 😉

Lol!

Yes, HE IS so happy to be home. He got an apt downtown and rides his bike or skateboards to work. How hipster of him, huh? 🚲

• Boobah says:

That’s awesome! While Brooklyn is great, there is no place like home. I remember a year ago when Sandy hit and he was up here on LI. Hard to believe that was a year already! Now he’s close to home! You must be happy too!

Yes, very happy. You warm the cockles of my heart, Boobah.

Hi Boobah- and Lainey- where did “cockles” of my heart come from ??
            Cockles©®™

Ok BEYOND JELLYBEANS™

I will explain it downthread 🔽🔽

From McGraw hill online:
              warm the cockles of someone’s heart
              Fig. to make someone feel warm and happy. It warms the cockles of my heart to hear you say that. Hearing that old song again warmed the cockles of her heart.
              See also: heart, warm
              warm the cockles of your heart (old-fashioned)
              if something you see or hear warms the cockles of your heart, it makes you feel happy because it shows that people can be good and kind It’s an old-fashioned romance that will warm the cockles of your heart.
              See also: heart, warm

Thanks Lainey. I will have to look up what a cockle is. Sounds like the drink Marisol always has. Haha

I get what you mean, it’s an expression.

• Boobah says:

Lainey & chismo – Truthfully, I didn’t know. I just got the giggles from it and knowing Lainey and the context of her usage, I figured it was good. Thanks for explanation lainey! You both warm my heart cockles.

Maybe ‘warming heart cockles’ can be viewed as the opposite of Beyond JellyBeans™? Kinda like feeling soothed versus feeling crazy?

7. LaineyLainey says:

Watching bridesmaids with Kristin Wiig and Melissa McCarthy. So funny! But good life lesson, too. I know this is corny, but I like when MM’s character tells KW’s character. “You are your own problem, but you’re also your own solution”. Paraphrasing as usual

Good evening everyone. I hope you’ve had a fab Saturday. The weather was fantastic. 73 degrees. 🙂 I am pooped. My mom & I spent the day helping my aunt upholster her dining room chairs. We took her to get the fabric & then took her home & covered her chairs. OMG it took longer than it should have because my aunt didn’t know where her staple gun was so we used one of my moms 1000 yr old staplers. 🙂 I call it that cuz its one of those heavy office staplers. Thk goodness for that stapler. It’s done & it looks fab if I can say so myself. I asked my aunt how much do
    upholsterers get paid an hr. Whew. I didn’t get anything done in my house today but I’m glad we helped my aunt. I’m also glad I got home just in time for it to start a down pour.

Awwwww! You’re a good kid,Powellypooh!

• lulu says:

That is soo sweet!!!

• Boobah says:

That’s awesome, Powell. Helping family always makes me feel good too! I had a similar day. Was at my parents all afternoon helping re-do the home ‘offfice’, which was my old bedroom! Guess there’s no going back now! LoL!

• Recently I recovered my dining room chairs too. I found some 3M Scotchgard stuff in a can, as I have boys. So I applied 3 coats, letting each coat dry in between applications. And so far so good – any spills have wiped off with a wet cloth – no stains no watermarks!

How many boys do you have? How old?

• I spent today cutting my foam and I got all six seats of my dining room chairs covered with the foam and batting….tomorrow the fabric. I am exhausted!! Scotchgard is the best stuff ever!! I use it on my throw pillows too!

• I answered WCW cuz I read from the bottom up! I have an electric staple gun and it is still hard, I still want to buy an air compressor and nail gun and add a staple gun to that!! The foam I had never done before, I bought an electric knife to cut it. I use to always bring my own tools to do stuff at my mom’s cuz she would whip out “the first screwdriver known to man” and expect me to fix stuff with it, 🙂

Bravo First Looks Tonight: RHOA at 10:15 EST; Shahs at 10:26 EST; RHOBH at 10:38 EST; and Vanderpump Rules at 10:49.

10. Boobah says:

It took me forever to catch up to youse guys! I had to power read to get current here.

I swear, some of the funniest comments happened in the last week. And I was so confused by KG trailing TT on her birthday, replying to every single post with, “Happy Birthday, TT”. I actually thought there was a blog glitch until I got to post that explained it!!! I was howling laughing! Happy Belated Birthday TT! And to all those I missed.

And of course Cuzi’s incredible nights (4-5 times – yowza!) and Lainey responding w/ I’ll have what she’s having”……THAT was hysterical.

You are so cute. The Lynnfam blog recap. LOL! Thanks for the honorable mention!!! Before we know it, “Beyond Jellybeans” will be sweeping the nation! ⚫⚪🔴🔵 ⏪those are supposed to be jellybeans.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Cusi and the moaning scandal is the funniest thing…I loved how she asked at the end of her post yesterday-“and what is moaning??” She is too cute!!! Lainey I cracked up at your comment-that movie has so many recognizable quotes that can be used for all occasions!! Like baby fish mouth for example-you can just shout that out anywhere and somebody will know what you are talking about!!

Was Kansas Girl trailing me on my birthday beyond jellybeans?! I need to understand the proper use of the phrase! That did have me rolling on laughter. Thank you for the birthday wishes Boobah. I’m glad you are still out there and enjoyed hearing from you today. Very cool that you either are in a farming family or were raised in one. Salt of the earth people they are! 🙂

Read it again and you are a 3rd generation farm. Fantastic! I believe I could handle the farm life. The first and second generations of part of my family in Texas were farmers. The third, my grandparents were raised working the farm, but all moved into the city as adults.

I moved out of the city of Austin to a nearby rural area that has wonderful farm land soil but I’m not here for that reason…or ranching, there’s a lot of that here too. Do have a personal garden though. Wonder what happened to COCFarm, I was very interested in her bee raising. Would like to try that.

• Boobah says:

Yes, I think you got the phrase exactly right! And I was close to being beyond jellybeans as I was reading through it!

I guess I am technically 4th generation, but I don’t do much of the actual farming – it too much but I will jump on a tractor here or there. Although 2 weeks ago, one tractor ride hurt my back and bruised my butt! So, I’d rather leave it to the men. That was a very nice compliment – thank you. I’m proud of it now, when I was a teen, I was so embarrassed. With age comes perspective, I guess.

That’s so cool that you come from a farming background! Seems like it was passed on since you do gardening…I bet you have a great garden too! I have no doubt that you could handle farm life! There is something kinda cool about it – Mother Nature and all.

I’ve wondered about COCfarm also! Her bee-keeping was really interesting and I loved how much she seemed to love it! I knew someone who tried it but it wasn’t an easy thing to do and she gave it up. I give COCfarm a lot of credit!

oxox

I loved hearing about the bees too Texas. I hope she’s well

Clocks go back an hour tonight.

12. chismosa™ says:

NMD great blog. I’m so happy that Simon is getting under Andy’s skin. That’s all I can ask for I don’t care that it has to bring Simon back to the limelight. I just love he’s pointing that out.

What I want to know is what the hell happened to Thursday programming ??
    Why is that BAD??? Why no HWs on Thursday. Advertisers LOVE Thursdays ?? So why not put Bev Hills or Atlanta that night ?? I don’t get it !!!🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

I personally don’t think Wendy is doing any favors for Andy in “slamming” Simon. I forget what she did exactly but she had been talking about Jill and the Ramona debacle so maybe Simon had been on her radar ? I don’t know.

NANCY- I was just at some store and they had cnn on and it was mother effin BLACKFISH. I have done an exhaustive search for black fish on my guide and never found it. I’m beyond pissed. It better repeat later again.
    So pissed

Ok reading upwards 🔼🔼🔼🔼

• It’s on right now chimosa… Watch an encore of ‘Blackfish’ on CNN, Saturday, Nov. 2 at 9 p.m. ET

Yes that’s what I’m mad at IM NOT HOME.

I’m emailing cnn
        Thanks though!

I’m seething.

Oh forgot to mention: Andy was so lame on Jay Leno and got the audience to boo when Andy in a way mentioned there’s only 2 months left of jay’s show. Hahahaha!!!!
        I can’t stand how he comes out with one hand in a pocket. So so lame.

Bravo First Looks are about to start… thanks for the reminder BB!

“People think they have me figured out, but I’m always the wild card.” – Kenya Moore

No kidding!

I hope we get to see Yofo other kids too.

I just saw this Mohammed on shahs again this week.
      Does Mohammed live in that house that was built at that time ?

Gaudy.com

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Ha Gaudy.com is funny….I love Mohammad-I don’t know why-he is so gaudy and very pervy but something about him just amuses me!

I’m not sure. I know he sold the house we saw on severas occassions on RHOBH and was building another Megamansion. Not sure if he builds livesa few year on them and then moves.
        Remember he could only afford one horse for Bella so, business must be slow.

16. cusi77 says:

Brandi did her nose!

…and her real estate agent 😜

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She was extra trampy in that “first look”..and her top lip in her TH? WTF is that all about? She said it was burned some years ago bit I don’t remember it being so strange last season!!

• cusi77 says:

Botox did it! That was not her fresh skin!

VV_ She did both, isn’t she?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I’m not buying the burn crap-her lips is weird and newly weird…

Jill, NOBODY IS! 😆

Only Brandi could come up with a lame excuse like that and THINK people are going to believe her.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one but I have seen people say that she looks the same but there is just no way-her lip doesn’t move at all!

“In Beverly Hills the higher you climb, the farther you fall.” – Brandi Glanville

No kidding…soshe knows she’s going to fall?!

Or maybe she’s saying, that’s why I don’t climb too high? That’s a weird tag line. Not very positive.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Maybe she is dumb…just a thought

Fair enough, since she did give a tour of her renatl in her skivvies. and that tagline…Well it’s not really clever, funny, or inspiring. Nor does it really describe her or her circumstances.

However None of them strike me as remotely intellectual. Lisa, maybe – she has a good vocabulary and seems adept at wordplay. Yofo is smart too, English is her second language and she manages to say more than just f/ck when she’s upset.

Hilarious, that I’m discussing anyone’s smartness while misspelling rental. Renatl?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Funny I called Brandi dumb and didn’t notice that you don’t know how to spell!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Wait-sorry-that didn’t come out right…let me try again
                I can’t believe I called Brandi dumb and didn’t realize you spelled rental wrong….that sounds better!!!!

No worries, Both comments had me ROTFL. Why, why, why did she do the tour of her renatal in her skivvies? I want to like her. Why Brandi, why? Just because SHE CAN? Her living space, ok, her retinal is pretty. Even if she doesn’t own it. And then when she was side stepping, to display some kind of mock modesty? ” I can’t turn and show my Azz…. Nevermind that I’m wearing a thong to show my rectal space. “. Oops I meant renatl space.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Hahaha rectal space!!! IDK why she needed to be in a bra thong and garter to show her house-she looked dumb. She is 40 years old and while I will not be so idiotic to say that she does not look amazing-it really doesn’t matter. She is grown and needs to start acting grown-she doesn’t really get the concept of “growing up” and covering her damn ass!!! She does crap like this and then cries b/c her kids can’t be on the show-really Brandi? Your kids need to see that?

Truer words were never spoken by her and she will experience that first hand.

I think Brandi is renting. They were duplicitous on the scene when talking about Brandi’s new house. They didn’t say she was either renting or buying.
    She’s probably renting….

Another band-aid in BBB…I’d hate to be her bones.

20. chismosa™ says:

Empress- my guide does NOT have it on later. All Anthony Bourdain.

I’m so annoyed. God doesn’t want me to watch this
    😵😵

Like I am enjoying the like preview of Vpump Rules. Like what is wrong with like me 😳

22. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

The VanderPump rules actors have not been going to heir acting lessons while on hiatus and it shows-they are the worst!!! That one poor girl did something bad to hair and now she looks a mess!

I ran it back several times and still can not understand a word in Kylee’s tagline. I think her lips malfunctioned. Sounds like ” I’m from the _____, I know what’s real and what’s fake.”

Anybody know Kylespeak? what was that word. It sounded like south but I know she is not from the south!

What was Kyle’s intro? Is she once again reminding us she has the monopoly on Beverly Hills?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Yes and she knows who (or what-can’t remember) is real and who (or what) is fake…

Yes, because in case we don’t know…She is from Beverly Hills.

I wonder if she knows SHE IS fake!

“Don’t tell me you’re my friend – act like one.” Yolanda Foster.

“Everyone loves a comeback story – especially starring me.” Kim Richards
    🙄

“In my world, money doesn’t talk – it swears.” Carlton (she’s the one Brandi called a badass….figures.)

28. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I’m formed this town, I know what’s real and what’s fake-Kyle

“You can never be too young, too thin or too honest.” – Joyce (former beauty queen…figures.)

“Life is a sexy little dance and I like to take the lead.” – Lisa Vanderpump

I think Brandi is having a reaction to her lip from Botox.

I’m WONDERING VV™ if since Andy is friends with Perez now, (though he laid into Perez a while back for making fun of his BFF SJP 🐎)—

That if this makes perez be all lovey towards Barf?
      The other pics I saw of her in this were terrible.
      I would think Perez would make major fun of Beth.

And I didn’t get her katy Perry costume on her show.

SNL just did the most hilarious parady of a hip hop video with…whats her name..the “Scandal” star.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Kerry Washington….I forgot she was hosting! Did she look pregnant? Did she say anything about being pregnant? I love her!

She is announced ….. She got married at exactly that time so maybe a honeymoon baby. Not sure if any moaning was involved.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
        Ok: Boobah and Lainey— Jill go “fetch” this isn’t for you:

For the ™ all I know is on an iphone or I suppose the iPad also- I’m not sure on a PC:

You have to go to settings and find language, maybe under keyboard ? And in languages you add a language called “emoji”
        In there there are many pages – the dots on the bottom- and you have to keep swiping to go through them.
        The LAST page of emojis – in one of those pages has the ™®©buttons to protect any and all content you want from any lawsuits. Lol!

As for PCs you’d have to ask probably MTH for help.
        Good luck! 👍

BeyondJellybeans™

IDK. I’m trippin over your bud telling you to fetch though.

And not that anyone is watching this, but is there is blizzard in NYC…I didn’t think so..Eminem performed on SNL with he and his DJ wearing parka styled coats. Everyone in his band in very warm coats sweaters.How the hell do you perform with all that garb on – on a stage with hot lights….I am not cool enough to get it, lol.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

WTF!!! I’m trippin’ over it too-she couldn’t say Jill-go get bent? Or something like that-WIG told me to go fetch…damn She ain’t my boo!!
          Tartsy-did you catch Porshas tagline? I missed it-I don’t think she is still using pitcher perfect but she does look good!

Wait Ash- I changed my tag line ???? Wait who’s Porscha me or you? 👉👈??

What was her old tag line ?
            I know they’re playing the reunions again im going to try and catch the FAN and “don’t come for me unless I send for you” …..

-wig™

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

You are Porsha cause you call me Ashy…I’m gone with the wind fabulous!!!

Ok got it. I know I got some better weaves and stuff this year. I’m single and since I’m not a beard 👨 anymore, I’m ready to mingle.

Fetch™
                #fart®

LOL !
            I missed ATL taglines walking the dogs thinking the DVR got it, but it didn’t. Porsha looks good, can’t wait for new Porsha-isms!

Tarts Ashy and I have a bond that won’t be broken
          👉👈🔪🔨

It’s very fetch™ (non verb usage/ adjective usage here)

Texas I saw the parkas that was hysterical. No we don’t need to wear parkas yet here in NY. I guess it was part of eminem’s “look”

Hmmm interesting tweet Today from the Human Stain.

@AdrienneMaloof: “Never interfere with an
    enemy while he’s in the process of destroying himself” Napoleon Bonaparte

Original Message:

@TheRealCamilleG: @LiveTodayMedia Thank you John Johnson for your kind words!

Original Message:

She also sent TGT some thanks – and to rob particularly. She’s going to call in one day soon. They’ve been so kind to her

This is the guy that was going to have Dimitri on. I dont know what Dimitri was going to talk about though…I wish somebody would leak….

Innnnnnnnteresting. This woman needs to be in therapy. How did she not see any of this anger stuff in him for all the time she was with him ? They dated a while !

He’s not some 16 year old possibly-closeted billionaire the Human Stain is toying with these days. Poor camille

35. chismosa™ says:

VV how goes the jaw 💀

I’m resigned that this will be a slow healing process. Same as when I had Frozen Shoulder that took forever to heal… 😞😢

Oh VV please keep me posted. I’ll let you know as soon as I see my tmj specialist as well. Please eat some solids !

Frozen shoulder ouchie. 😷😘

36. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Porsha-“I’am still standing and I’m making my own rules”….a little boring but it’s comportioned to her personality.

Get ready for what is coming Brandi. It will be so fast that you don’t know what hit you.

@BrandiGlanville: @JessicaRabbit_O ugggggggggg ulcer happening now 😉

Original Message:

As she said…”The higher you climb in BH, the faster you fall.” Brandi

Get a parachute STAT!

On second thought…she did not climb high in BH itself, but on Bravo. Cancel the parachute and get this girl a life vest,as she may join the cesspool of people we (some of us) despise on Bravo. Too bad she is taking it too far, I liked her unabashed take on things, that she was fearless before…

but she just seems like a liar and trashier than ever. No thank you. Oh right, I am supposed to wait and see before judging. Right. 😛

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Surprisingly Brandi has a lot of fan support going into this season-even with all the stories going around that she is trying to take Lisa down. The tweet above suggests to me that this fan is quite pleased with Brandi’s antics…

I’m sure she does! Thank about how fab it would be, and for you especially, Jill, that all the promos were to appear Lisa is going down, but it will really be the fall of Brandi. For the majority of original HW viewers. I gotta get going and turn his device off! Later!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I don’t need to see her fall-truly. I just want her to be shown as she really is-not as a victim but as a willing participant in the game. She played last season as her season- did you know she was being SUED by big bad Adrienne?? She may have mentioned it a few times…

I noticed she does too BUT remember not everybody reads blogs. I think once the show starts, the true backlash will began.

Don’t forget. She was accepted by many because of Lisa’s support and acceptance. Once she starts her crap on the show. It will be backlash similar to what Adrianne received and Faye Resnick… IMO.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

It’s funny to me that on twitter she has so much support but not many of her twitter fans seem like HW watchers-it’s more of a LR hater club and they love Brandi as a result of their LR hate.

38. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Oh Porsha!! I’m watching ATL from last season and Porsha said her sound when singing is like Mary J Blige Beyoncé and Rhianna “congloberatiom”…..she is a gift!!!

My mouth is watering 👄👅 for how much my vocabulary is about to grow exponeMTIOMLY.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I hope that she wasn’t advised to not use words she can not say correctly. If she doesn’t give me a few new gems I’m quitting ATL!!! She is the reason to watch-she’s so comportioned and pitcher perfect…and not ASHY!!!