Chef Bernie’s Facebook Rant Against Lisa Vanderpump

Chef Bernie’s Facebook Rant captured by VV

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

______________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

93 Responses to Chef Bernie’s Facebook Rant Against Lisa Vanderpump

1. rabblerouser2010R says:

Holy…what a nut case

He’s a “little” scary IMHO. I hope Lisa knows how he has it out for her.

Tomorrow sounds great. Anytime.

Glad I caught it before he deleted it. This is vicious bordering insane. Baffle that Adrianne continues to employ him.

• cusi77 says:

Thanks VV!!! I hope Lisa can see this here! This is slander, isn’t it? Mostly, She needs protection from this person that is clearly out of his mind and hating her!

Sra. Cusi,
        He has been non stop since S1 ended with his vicious attacks towards Lisa.
        I don’t know how much of this is fueled by Adrienne. Oddly, they are very close.

3. karrylyn says:

Holy Moly! really scary.

4. lulu says:

Wow did anyone bother to ask him why? Who is adrienne to her?

5. lulu says:

Nancy looking at Lizzy Caplans biography her movie list is not impressive. I wonder if she was hired because of budget issues?

6. chismosa™ says:

Jill so happy you had a great day!

I don’t understand if the camera adds 10-15 lbs how she doesn’t look skeletal. I don’t get it.

I LOVE June Diane Raphael and Casey Wilson. Happy endings was one of the only comedies I watched. So sad it ended. They are longtime bffs. I’m shocked they went on Beth’s show to be honest. They must watch a lot of bravo plus JDR has a mocking comedy of the Bachelorette coming out on E soon. Very funny stuff

She tapes late ! Hmmm
    Well I’m happy you had fun that’s all that matters.

My hives are gone, you’re back 👍✅

This makes me think whitney cummings will go on soon.
    From Andy ➡️Bethenny’s show

7. Rebecca says:

He’s basically deleted his whole account right now. He has most likely been told he crossed the line.

8. cusi77 says:

I hope someone help that poor man… please commit him to an asylum, he needs a lot of therapy…

Lisa behind Russell’s suicide…? I think that he thinks that Lisa is the one to blame for the Real Estate market fall … What else? The planet warming too?

He lost touch with reality… If I were in Lisa’s shoes I will look for bodyguards for all her family… He is delirious and dangerous.

• Rebecca says:

Why did he refer to himself in the third person? Is there the slightest possibility his account was hijacked? He was agreeing with Lisa last season and said Kyle was only friends with Adrienne so her husband could list her house.

• cusi77 says:

Lisa moved from across the street from Adrienne for a reason… I don’t doubt Bernardo was one of the reasons for moving. He was very closed to Cedric (that was his name?) I forgot.

9. chismosa™ says:

Nancy medical question —

Are there a lot of bad side effects to extended usage of PPIs? My father is going to his gastro tomorrow and I have a list I’m making.
    I want him to get an upper endoscopy and he’s due for a colonoscopy. But I’m worried about extended use of the PPIs — I feel I read they cause some stones – gall or kidney…

10. Pinky says:

Wow – He. Is. Creepy.

11. plainviewsue says:

Scary scary guy.

12. chismosa™ says:

This poor girl. I can’t fathom having a nasty mom. I think she realizes she’s getting older. Has no siblings. This is all she has.
    Pobre MJ

13. chismosa™ says:

Is Mohammed married to a Shiva now? Maybe that’s whose house Lilly lace front is having her party? Is he remarried ?

14. Another irrelevant pig who needs an apple stuffed in his mouth and a rotisserie stake shoved up his ass.

Casting call!!

@DrPaulNassif: Major cable network searching for people with bad plastic surgery. Please send us an email to plasticsurgeryshowcasting@gmail.com

Original Message:

16. “Lisa VandercuMt…. ”

If you have something to say to the woman, why don’t you say it to Her? What’s the matter Bernie? No balls? Are you a chickenshit? Ah, that’s it, you’re a pussy.

Is Yofo making excuses already?

@YolandaHFoster: “@mikeyj12: you’re the only real housewive, don’t create stupid drama. Love you❤️Unfortunatly editing is not in my hands

Original Message:

18. chismosa™ says:

NANCY – beautiful report on Nightline about sharks

19. Amalfi says:

Hahaha what a moron. Does he deserve this much space and his own blog post?

20. lillybee says:

Watching Sons of Anarchy so I have a question. Does Gemma have Nero’s balls in her purse?

21. Pinky says:

I sure hope Lisa is aware of this. She was so upset at that one reunion of the damage Adrianne was/did/could do to her reputation accusing her of selling stories to a magazine – well, social media reaches far more readers and this is vile. I would hope she would hold him accountable with some sort of lawsuit or restraining order, etc..
    Until he pays a price for his continued slander, he obviously won’t stop / or Adriane won’t stop. This is beyond disgusting.

22. T-Rex says:

Posting here in case NMD has to remove this, here is the link to CheftoNoStarsBernie’s facebook page!

23. Dwight Schrute says:

Look at that picture. . . Lisa has a scared look on her face as if she’s a white couch and Adrienne’s approaching to smear her!