Real Housewives of Atlanta – Season 6 Episode 2

Real Housewives of Atlanta by NMD

The ladies hit a home run with the Season 6 premiere – capturing 3.1 million viewers even while up against a strong Sunday night lineup – much higher than the Real Housewives of New Jersey average ratings from last season.  Let’s just hope that the producers of this show don’t blow it by over editing and manipulation.

The thing about being on national TV is you get to tell your side of the story – no matter what is in the tabloids.  We start the show with Miss Kenya Moore doing a little victory dance as she “wins” her court case against her landlord.  Apparently she was paying her rent, so she shouldn’t have been kicked out.

Then there is Porsha.  I understand that she was humiliated, but she takes another opportunity to trash Kordell.  This time Porsha and her mom discuss her finances. Apparently Kordell kept her on a tight leash financially, and despite giving her a nice car and letting her live in a beautiful home, she didn’t have much spending money and the NY shopping sprees that were promised to Porsha and her family never materialized.  Boo hoo.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-05Kenya is back and this time she’s having a sit down with NeNe to work through their issues.  Last time we saw the two of them, Kenya was tugging on NeNe’s ear and demanding an apology for NeNe inviting Walter to her wedding.  This time, NeNe is in charge and explains that she was free to invite anyone she liked to her wedding, and not only that – but Kenya was WAY out of line for carrying on a flirtation with Apollo.  Kenya denies there was anything inappropriate about their text exchange – but NeNe will have none of that.  She READS Kenya and tells us that you will go NOWHERE in the ATL if you are texting a married man.  I enjoyed this scene.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-07Holy crap Peter is a shit.  Cynthia is really upset because her stomach is huge because of fibroids – but Peter tells her to stop eating cupcakes.  I want to kick his ass.  It’s gotten so bad she’s worried about getting modeling jobs, and she’s in constant pain.  I believe she had surgery later in the season and everything went well.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-11She heads over to Kandi’s for a good meal and girl talk.  Unfortunately, Kandi’s friend Carmen told her that feeding the ladies a full meal would be ghetto – so they have to settle for crackers and cheese.  Cynthia is not amused, because apparently she has to starve herself in front of Peter, and go to a friend’s house for a full meal. Porsha and Phaedra show up, with Porsha wearing a wig of short hair.  Phaedra takes an uncalled for dig about Porsha’s small head (small head – small brain – I don’t think so), but then they all bond gossiping about Kenya and her willingness to go Monica Lewinski on Apollo.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-13Phaedra’s house is a total mess – and I’m proud of her for letting them film and show it.  Phaedra is a little punchy with lack of sleep, but she does make cute babies.  I’m not sure what is going on between Phaedra and Apollo, but neither seem to appreciate each other anymore.  Apollo complains that Phaedra gets a lot of help and isn’t that busy – Phaedra complains that Apollo has no taste and needs constant reassurance that he’s doing a good job with the remodel.  There  is a whole lot of eye rolling and smack talking.  Not good.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-17To continue on with Cynthia’s story – we see Peter driving her to the doctor’s office.  He mentions again that she’s fat (this time he mentions her back fat) and tells her she eats too much.  I am wondering where her sister Mallory is because she needs someone to support her and not tear her down.  Cynthia is worried that she won’t qualify for surgery to remove her fibroids, and will need a full hysterectomy, while Peter doesn’t see what the big deal is.  Again – where is her sister?  Thankfully she qualifies for a less aggressive surgery.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-18 real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-21 real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-22Next up is a meeting with all the ladies to hash out what went down between Phaedra and Kenya at the reunion.  Phaedra is wearing full-on funeral attire – pearls and a black hat.  Porsha tries to say something and Kenya dismisses her – whispering to NeNe that Phaedra probably put her up to saying something foolish.  It’s rude and unnecessary and Porsha lets her have it.  The funniest part of that scene is Phaedra reminding Porsha to use her “inside” voice.  If I were Porsha I’d have stormed out.

Then they address the reunion comments, which Kenya says were taken out of context.  She says she never meant to imply that Apollo was doing something fishy – and they all roll their eyes.  Then Phaedra says that the worst part was when she accused Apollo and Phaedra of having AIDS.  Kenya sort of denies it and NeNe says she didn’t even remember that – but then Bravo shows a clip of Kenya saying it.  Kenya explains that she can’t be held accountable for the things that came out of her mouth.  Yes you can and what you said was disgusting.

Commercial break – and we see Kandi holding the new baby as she tells us that she’s ready for a baby, but Todd thinks they should wait.

Porsha scene.  She says the line of the night – “Lauren is my sister.  We have the same dad but different moms.  We’re so close, we’re like siamese cats.”    She’s decided to move back home with her mom, and she somehow talks her way into getting the master suite, and then learns that Kordell is going to pack up her stuff and drop it off – instead of letting her come to the house.  He’s done.  Her mom tells her to ignore him and not go all crazy on his ass.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-28 real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-gallery-episode-602-29Another mother – daughter scene with Kandi and mama Joyce.  Mama Joyce is not at all happy with Kandi’s relationship with Todd.  She’s mad because his pictures are on Kandi’s wall, and he’s living in Kandi’s house and not giving her a dime.  Kandi fights back and says he is providing.  The main problem seems to be that Todd doesn’t have as much money as Kandi.  Kandi points out that when she’s dated people with money they’ve treated her like crap.  Mama Joyce is worried that Todd will kick her out of Kandi’s old house, and that he will shred the prenup.  I wonder if Kordell’s mama warned him about Porsha – because it’s clear she’s looking to get as much money from him that she can.

Now Mama Joyce brings up that Riley doesn’t like Todd either.  That’s a rough situation for Kandi to deal with.  Her mama dissess the ring that Kandi picked out and says that he should have bought her a real ring.  That makes Kandi cry.  Mama Joyce tells Kandi that Todd is not the person she is, and it’s clear that no one would be good enough for her baby.  I hope her mama backs down – this isn’t fair on Kandi.

And with that – we’re done with episode two.

___________________________________________

The Walking Dead by Real Housewife of Aiken

___________________________________________

A Day to Honor and Remember our Veterans

On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, an armistice, or temporary cessation of hostilities, was declared between the Allied nations and Germany in the First World War, then known as “the Great War.” Commemorated as Armistice Day beginning the following year, November 11th became a legal federal holiday in the United States in 1938. In the aftermath of World War II and the Korean War, Armistice Day became Veterans Day, a holiday dedicated to American veterans of all wars.

Britain, France, Australia and Canada also commemorate the veterans of World Wars I and II on or near November 11th: Canada has Remembrance Day, while Britain has Remembrance Sunday (the second Sunday of November). In Europe, Britain and the Commonwealth countries it is common to observe two minutes of silence at 11 a.m. every November 11.

____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

102 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – Season 6 Episode 2

Oh great…george….

• Lulu says:

LOL All yours Azgirl!!!!!!! and a Good morning to you!!!

How’s Pepper feeling??

AZ I’m sorry I meant to ask about Pepper myself. I hope she’s doing ok.
      Thinking of you guys

• AZGirl says:

Thank you Lulu and Chimosa for asking. Pepper is doing much better. She is back to her old “butthead” self and I am so happy. Taking her for her first walk in 10 days. Still on pain meds, antibiotics, anti-inflamatory meds along with the Fluconazole. I am looking forward to being done with 4 pills am and pm and just give her the Fluconazole.

• Lulu says:

That is a job right there! I’m happy she is back to her “butthead” self!!! 🙂 Awww!

• I don’t know if you’re having trouble giving her pills or not but what I do, is take a piece of bread, and squish it around the pill(s) and he swallows it just like he’s getting a treat. Glad Pepper is doing better.

When ever I hear your dogs name it makes me smile, my Granny (RIP) use to have a wee dog called Pepper.

2. Lulu says:

Good Morning all! Another sleepless night 😦 My poor little Aiden and his teeth. This momma’s head is in a fog!

Nancy sorry was a bit occupied….. 😉 Aside from finding MOS episode sad it was disappointing….. Remember last night I wrote I couldn’t wrap my head around what was wrong. It was Lizzy Caplan and her terrible acting. I get it she’s uncomfortable with her “sex” scenes and it shows. But the real person she is portraying had no problem with nudity and sex. She killed the scene you could tell by Michael Sheen’s behavior. She was frigid in the scenes when he was trying to move her she was stiff as a board.

I think stand in’s would have worked better for them. I think the Provst is in love with the male prostitute. Too sad that at that time he could have lost his job, home everything! Why didn’t he Margaret?? The woman wanted to know why he doesn’t find her attractive. I’m sure after the initial shock she would have gotten over it.

Hottest sexy scene was with Dr Master and Libby! They do have great chemistry and it shows. I wonder if they will date again?? or maybe are?? Their chemistry reflects well on screen.

• Lulu says:

BTW I agree the Real Dr Masters is a POS!!! Why do that to your wife!!!

Ok Lulu— I thought SHE moved him when they were doing it — and he was a little “stiff” – no pun.
      SHE seemed to be surprised by her, um – endgame ? or that it happened together ?
      I think he was in love with her first. She is now starting to have feelings for him.
      I mean the years it will take for the real two of them to get married this show will have to skip over many many years over the seasons.

I want to see them KISS
      And I wish the 1st time was done slower …. For us to see ….

Ok let me think of my other thoughts on it …..

I just can’t BUY beau bridges as gay/ closeted. For some reason. It’s either his acting or he is too masculine ?
      But Dennis Quaid in far from heaven convinced me. Now with the black gardener they are really taking a page from Far From Heaven ! (You know, the movie I’ve mentioned many times of that time period)

And Lizzy still SUCKS I agree

I wonder if they had a “chemistry screening” —- which I know they did as a contingency for the Christian Grey movie.
      MS is a producer- not exec- I wonder if he had any say in LC being cast.
      ————
      When he screamed out Orgasm! I laughed. I didn’t know if he was yelling at her and giving her directions or stating his own. He’s verrrrrrrry controlled !
      I’m surprised he was able to do it at all with her – and then with Libby! (Which he no doubt rushed to do to get back to Virginia)

• Lulu says:

ROFLMAO!!!! I know the screaming Orgasm!!! I think and this is just IMO that when men in general Orgasm it’s funny. Their sex scenes could not have been more boring and awkward. It’s like they were forced to do it. Technically yes but still. 🙂

The men of that time period had to be “machismo” not like today. My ex boss was gay but you would never know. He is a guys guy into sports but hides his sexuality. To each their own I guess. I’m not surprised that Mr Scully would be gay or that he behaves like a typical male.

Now onto something a bit steamy!! I wonder what will happen with the bored unfulfilled Libby Masters and the hot gardener!! hmmm…..

I wonder if Virginia was surprised that she was able to ((o)) with a man she has no interest in?? She has her issue with connecting to a man emotionally. But wouldn’t she have to be attracted to a man to feel fulfilled? I think that is what surprised or may embarrassed her. Her boss gave her a big ((o)) that is creepy!! 🙂

Maybe her having the O (do we need to make a code word for this?) – surprised her and is CREATING new feelings for him, something she’s never felt for a man? So- she’s experiencing something new for herself. Not sexually new.
          I mean, this woman stayed with him for YEARS and HE left her !!!?!?!??❗️‼️❗️‼️⁉️
          There’s got to be something doing.
          I imagine any couples watching this show having sex and saying “plateau” …. And reciting the stages. LOL!!!!
          How funny you say that about your boss Lulu because my old boss was my BFF, married- to a woman- with kids and was the most effeminate man you’d ever see. That is why I was bffs with him because we’d gossip (chisme) all the time. I never ever ever found him straight so there was never that tension there. Alas, married with kids. I don’t know, to this day what his true issue was.
          You must must rent Far From Heaven

I mean just look at this poster ! I need to order one of these. Dennis Haysebert as the gardner

New feelings for HER but for him— ugh you get my meaning ……

• lulu says:

Now I’m interested!! I’ll see if far from heaven in on netflix.

I understand his behavior changed. He had a bounce in his step and the humming that annoyed Virginia.

• lulu says:

Maybe they did a chemistry test and wanted them to progressively develop feelings??

I’ll have to ‘conduct some research’ on this.

I’ll let you know my findings.

Plateau……

Lol!

Well I meant SHE is developing feelings. But I think he is too- just his are too deeply pushed down.

For her they seem to be coming to the surface and I think she’s more honest with herself about her feelings.
                I couldn’t word it correctly

• lulu says:

I don’t think she is. I thinks she’s lost the staring at the empty table of love. I like the look of shame she gave Dr Haas though. She knows its wrong but she does it anyway. Can’t believe she ordered to Dr to have sex with his wife or no more nooky with her!

DVR Alert RHOA’s Porsha on Wendy Williams today. ❗ (A good chance to expand your vocabulary!)

NMD – Thanks for Atlanta and thank you for the Veteran’s Day mention.

4. Lulu says:

Happy Veteran’s day to all our service men and women!! including (DH)!!

Good morning everyone. Happy Veterans Day. I hope you all have a great day.

6. Ladebra says:

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. Hey Powell, you got your slumber-day! Hope you are enjoying you Veterans Day. Thank you for your blog NMD. I am enjoying Atlanta, I think someone sat Porsha down and said bring it or you’re fired (Donald Dump voice). Haha

7. Kat From Ohio says:

this situation with todd is aj all over again. except in that situation, i thought maybe joyce had learned from her mistake (you know, especially since the man DIED). i truly don’t see anything wrong with todd. who cares if she makes more money? she seems to be the rare breed of housewife who has a ton of money AND lives modestly. a guy hooking up with her for cash would be a fool because she’s not a kroy type, willing to throw money around.

the fact is, i think mama joyce hates all men. maybe i would too if i had been through what she had… both she and kandi had babies with men who abandoned them and their daughters. i think she is holding onto a lot of pain about that. and because kandi picked the wrong man once (the father of riley), she thinks she can’t pick them at all! but todd seems respectable, has a job, and seems to want a relationship with riley. mama joyce is coming off as a bitter hag. talking crap about that ring showed a really nasty side of her.

• I feel like I should be respectful to Mama Joyce because Kandi would want me to be, but the comment about the ring was just so mean and hurtful. Mama Joyce is going to suck all the happiness out of Kandi’s relationship with Todd, and they’ll all end up miserable.

You are being very kind.
        I mean I think conversations definitely happen between mothers and daughters like that it’s just we rarely see that for an edited show. That was very raw

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Very raw and full of HATE! MamaJoyce’s venom was oozing out of her pores. She looked like she belonged on AMHS;TheCoven instead of RHOA. What a mean old ____ she is. See that? I like Kandi too that’s why I didn’t call her Mom a *&*(# or a @#$&*.!

Saw your shout out about Lisa. FINALLY some saw what I saw from moment 1. A vapid, mouthy PIA of silicone proportions. #ENUFFSayNoToSilicone

Yes. With you on Lisa. Tonight’s reunion !
            (Probably last for Miami …. A tear — 😪😥)

Lol at AHS Coven, about to watch the premiere episode on demand. Nancy and Lulu roped me into Masters of Sex so I’ve delayed AHS.

• AZGirl says:

NMD: I saw on the All About the Housewives blog the tweet that Brandi sent you. She thought you were very unbias on your blog. I thought that was really nice of her. I am not on twitter so I am out of the loop.

8. chismosa™ says:

Thanks for the blog, happy Vets Day-

I always thought Apollo and Efedra had issues – I think she got pregnant and they rushed into this marriage. I never saw Apollo shower Ef with tons of love and affection unless initiated by her and the pushed up boobies or Miley Cyrus tongue.
    Peter has always been a jerk.
    Porsha needs to stop the “preach” voice 🙌 that’s the voice that has got to go !
    ——————
    —DJ I have done some snooping and am going to post something for you tonight about the coffee place Reza and Mike drank at last season near Keller Williams

I like Cynthia’s baby’s daddy. He seems great !
      Forgot to add…

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Cynthia’s baby daddy was in the movie “Cool Runnings” which may be one of my fave movies of all times!!

How adorable ….. One of those movies I’ve always meant to watch
          He seemed so sweet every time he was on. What a far cry from peter. But I know, we don’t see inside the “relationship”

• djprincessc says:

Hahahahahhahah!! Ok! I’ll be around! 🙂

9. chismosa™ says:

VV— I’m so happy I’m motivating her !!!
    Retch™🚽🚽🚽🚽

Bethenny Frankel Debuts New Product, Says of Show Flak: ‘Haters Are Our Motivators’

10. Amber...Real Wife says:

Happy Veteran’s Day to all!

Great blog as always NMD. Good gracious I love me some RHOA, vernacular included, because these ladies know how to bring the DRAMA!! NeNe is really trying to reel KootchieKrackKenya in this season. She’s smacked KraKraKenya’s hand and told her to not meddle in NeNe’s guest lists and NEVER text a married man. Porsha’s Mom really loves her daughter to give up her master suite, as this screams permanent occupation or until next marriage at least. Porsha is spoiled but i find her pretty and amusing.

Kandi’s mother, on the other hand, loves her daughter in an unhealthy possessive way. Her hatred of Todd looks like it’s seeded in money. Kandi’s money. It seems MamaJoyce has never liked anyone that Kandi dated but her venom is unleashed when Kandi decides to get engaged. She hated AJ because he had six kids and four baby mommas and Kandi was going to be financially responsible for those kids. Todd has only one child but is still being portrayed as an opportunist. MamaJoyce doesn’t want ANYONE to share in Kandi’s finances or be included in her will. She’d rather Kandi be sad and lonely than happily sharing a new life with a husband and her daughter. She is and old witch who seems to be trying to poison Riley against Todd as well. Kandi shouldn’t allow her to live with them as she’ll only try to destroy their relationship. Does anyone remember when MamaJoyce was posing on top of cars for her online profile pics? It’s funny that MamaJoyce’s old ass was looking for love but she doesn’t want Kandi to find it.

That MamaJoyce snarked about her ring was the most hateful dagger she threw at Kandi’s heart. She needs to stop counting Kandi’s money and be a loving mother and grandmother. I think MamaJoyce and others are threatened by ToddTucker because he’s a smart, professional guy. AJ was a street entrepreneur and considered a low level player but Todd is in a position to “WORK” solo, with Kandi or for Kandi. They’ve formed a production company, started projects together and Kandi’s hangers-ons are feeling left out. Kandi is notorious for being ‘CHEAP’ aka financially responsible, so her new home purchase and grand studio have tongues wagging that it’ll be Todd that wins it in the end.

I wish Kandi was cheap with Queen Cheap (tacky)- Kim Z’s song!

• Amber...Real Wife says:

You and me both Chismosa. That lesson has made Kandi a shrewder business woman as it was proven to Ms.Lawrence. While TalentlessWhoreKim reaped the benefits of Kandi&Co for free, poor Ms.Lawrence, a phenomenal singer, didn’t see a dime from the ClosetFreak song. All profits were owed to production costs and they were recouped from song sales. That’s why Ms.Lawrence was always bitter towards Kandi.

Really – about ms Laurence — interesting. So he got NO additional profits over what was recouped ? That’s sad. I guess it did not sell that much. Or of course, he wasn’t booked for “events” to sing at about being someone’s down low man! And a shame because HE unlike Kim wouldn’t need such a forceful backup track to song to!

Back in my younger days, I managed a few ‘punk’ bands and also knew quite a few musicians, It was pretty common that most folks knew that they wouldn’t make any money from the label but instead from selling merchandise (tee-shirts ect) and from ticket sales from live shows.

My guess it that Kim probably made just as much, if not more money from performing Tardy than from the I-tune sales.

I kind of agree with MamaJoyce when it came to AJ, Kandi would have been responsible for all those kids of his, but she’s way off when it comes to Todd. I also think she is trying to turn Riley against him and when she said that about Riley not liking Todd my first thought was Riley was probably afraid to disagree with her grandmother and tell her she does like him. I think if she really didn’t Kandi would have picked up on it by now. I thought it was funny when she was telling Kandi she needed somebody on her level finally like a policeman or fireman. All I could think was wow either Kandi doesn’t make much money or they really pay public servants high wages in Atlanta! Kandi’s a big girl and a smart girl and she can marry anyone she wants to and if she’s ok with him then I am too. I think Kandi and Lisa are among the smartest housewives. What I don’t get though is if Kenya is such a smart business woman why is she making such a fool out of herself on this show, doesn’t she think this might effect future business opportunities for her company. Porsha is funny and I enjoy her but she is kind of immature and most definitely is getting her digs in at that jerk she was married too. Peter’s another jerk and probably always will be and for the life of me I don’t understand what she sees in him. Who’d of thought Nene would still be standing after all this time and the voice of reason. I do think something is either off with Paedra and Apollo or it’s all for the show and where was he going last night with that backpack on?

good point, about how this show could hurt Kenya’s business prospects. Well not the show, per se, but how she behaves and how she’s portrayed…either way!!! They go in doing it to have a platform as so many have said, but once editing gets done with you, many of them have to find that it was not such a great idea.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Agreed MrsP and LL. But quiet as it’s kept…. KookmeisterKenya didn’t have any prospects or irons in the fire prior to the RHOA gig. She did the ole’ ‘fake it til you make it’ and ‘RENTED’ the home she claimed was hers and had a ‘faux’ romance w/ LeTowTruckDude for her romantic story line. Her production company was practically defunct and her last acting gig was probably at the DMV.

11. Kandi’s mother should be ashamed for going on national TV and saying those hurtful things to her daughter. It looks as if she wants Kandi’s money for herself. Did somebody promise the mother her own show if she brought the drama? Does the mother work or is she living off her daughter? Questions, questions…

Cynthia is an old fool and it is painful to watch her get run over by this slickster. Also, does it seem like she is drugged this season and towards the end of last season? She seems out of it part of the time.

I predict Phaedra and Apollo won’t make it, but she will be just fine. Apollo, while good looking, just isn’t smart enough to stay in Phaedra’s orbit. Without this TV show, we wouldn’t give a good hoot about him.

Porsha should become a wig entrepreneur given her constant change up. She would certainly do a lot better than Zolciak. Porsha’s fake hair could be show in itself.

Kenya? good lord what is wrong with that woman. Everybody get a good look. This is what middle aged desperation looks like when you don’t have talent or ambition.

Yolanda’s daughter. I’m sure this will be be for a fleeting moment, he’s only 16!

Anyone else following Carlton on Twitter? If you are, I will stop! I think all she does half the day is respond to tweets. It’s all good, nothing bad, it’s just a lot. I’m SURE she would answer a tweet, especially a question.

thank you to all of our military, past, present, and future – because of you , we live in freedom – you are all heroes and ever shall be – to all here on this blog who serve, or have loved ones who serve or have served, thank you – all of you remain in my prayers and may God bless you and keep you always –

Apollo is as dumb as a box of rocks – I agree that he and Ms. Phadrea got busy and got pregnant way too fast, and unfortunately only being good in the sack does not a marriage make – it makes great fun, but not a marriage and that seems to be all he brings to the table – I don’t like his voice at all – Peter is a complete asshat and he is very fortunate that he addressed his comments to Cynthia and not to me – he would have found my four inch heel imbedded in his forehead in short order – more than once –

Porsha gets a pass as she is very young and going through a divorce is such a raw thing – as for Kandi’s Mom – I get being protective – but she needs to speak her piece and then let it be – Kandi is a grown woman – more importantly, she is a SMART grown woman – let her choose her path – be close always, but let her walk it – and the ring comment was meant to hurt – it was not necessary to the discussion, it was meant solely to inflict pain – and it did –

Oh Shammy…what a great post. Yes, Kandi’s mom was cruel. She has to really regret what she said on camera. Was she trying to be clever? Was she inebriated? a) who treats their own daughter like that on TV especially b) who “bites the hand” in such a cruel way and c) that lady is scared for her own security and rather then show her vulnerability she goes for the jugular. REALLLLLLLLL Healthy there, Mama Joyce.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

As a brilliant business woman, because SHE is, Kandi surely has taken care of her mother. The mother must want the home quit claimed to her asap because that comment showed the house was still in Kandi’s name. What a bully. These requests could’ve been made privately vs. publicly humiliating her only daughter. Kandi probably ‘gave’ her mother the home but was keeping it in her portfolio. It’s won’t be the first time a property that should be left to one family member is ‘given’ or sold from underneath the intended beneficiary.

An ex-friend of mine was deeded a mortgage free home by his mother to live in for his life. Upon his death his sister was to get the property. The mother left the home to him in his name but was clear she wanted the sister who was financially stable to get it in the end. Well this nut turns around and quit claims the home to his daughter who then goes on to get over $190,000 on 1st, 2nd mtges and equity loans. She defaults and only then he tells his sister what he did. The house was lost and the sister didn’t speak to him for years over losing her inheritance. .

Maybe this is why Kandi didn’t automatically deed the home to MamaJoyce. She was probably thinking she could will it to another family member instead of it coming back to Kandi or Riley.

LL – agree – I had the same questions – no good at all will come from that behavior – even if it is manufactured to bring the drama, the words that a Mother speaks to her daughter live within her – they find a home in a corner of her heart and grow there – better the words are ones of courage, of joy, of love than doubt, cruelty and fear – shame on her no matter the hidden – or not – reason for them –

18. rabblerouser2010R says:

HI all, thanks for the blog….

I remember mentioning this last season, but Phaedra’s boobs really bother me. Even my husband (who claims not to watch) asked me what the hell was up with her rack. I wish she would take one of Porsha’s wigs and stuff it into her bra, it might help.

My husband also couldn’t believe the way Peter spoke to Cynthia.

Mama Joyce was just awful. it was clear that she was playing psychological battleship first by questioning the validity of Todd’s and Kandi’s relationship, then saying how Riley doesn’t like him, then about the ring…and then about the house.

I hope things have improved since then given that they are married now and are likely to have a child together.

That is so weird, looking at Phaedra’s pushed up tennis balls! The only saving grace is Cynthia is also showing off her boobs. 😉

20. rabblerouser2010R says:

22. cusi77 says:

Why? Oh, Why Kandi is using that hair do? It is very difficult to find clothes and accessories for that hair color! I hope next episode she comes to her good senses and uses another more natural color… She tried that same color when she had short hair and looked like Woody woodpecker!!! Lol!

23. Orson says:

I spent the weekend moving 555 miles so I didn’t watch much tv. Besides there’s no sat/cable at the new place. But I can get Hulu online, so I might be able to keep up, just a day late. If I want to watch the HWs, that is. I’m certainly going to skip VPR unless there’s an episode where someone gives Stassi that punch she so seriously deserves.

Not that I advocate violence against women.

I’ll let ya’ know if that happens 😉

Hope you recover from moving and settle in. What state has taken you in..I mean what state did you move to?! 😉

Did you make it to Texas? There’s a Lyle Lovett song that says: “we know you’re not from Texas, but Texas wants you anyway!” Ain’t that friendly? Ain’t it?

As for a “Welcome to Texas” song, I like London Homesick Blues. I was a fan of Jerry Jeff’s when he was a folkie, before he became a Texan. But I had a bad experience in TX that stayed with me for a long time. It happened at Ft Bliss. Someone had a really sick sense of humor when they named it that.

What is wrong with Cynthia that she would put up with this moron Peter. What? Does did he not go to highschool and learn about reproduction and women’s uterus’. Seriously, he is a total asshat.

25. LaineyLainey says:

Wendy Has Porsha on her show. (Watching my dvr). She is calling her out for being spoiled. Thank you. From day one she has given off the spoiled vibe. And I, personally, don’t think it’s cute. But to each his own. I mean if she was 16 or 17 it would be a different story (for me, just speaking for myself). But she is not completely unlike able. She is trying to say that her mom is and can be very REAL. She said “while SHE is cooking breakfast, she is laying down the wisdom, Wendy”. She doesn’t even notice that her mom is cooking breakfast for her (and probably putting the plate in front of her). Haha! Wendy mentioned how beautiful she looks and Porsha says something like “yeah, I came out looking like a rose!” Ok, that’s cute. ☺

She said something else funny…what was it?? Ummmm, ummm….oh wait it wasn’t funny it was weird, she said “the break up had nothing to do with whether he is gay or on the downlow…the breakup was about my treatment as a wife.” But didnt he breakup with HER? I think they would still be married if Kordell hadn’t filed for divorce. My opinion! Or better yet, MY MEMORY! I’m not sure why these bravo peeps do this, they say things that are completely opposite of what we saw on the show, right?