Real Housewives of Beverly Hills by NMD

Yolanda’s Lyme Disease makes her relationship with David Foster relatable.  Good thing -because watching her is like nails on a chalkboard for me.  David interviews that he’s messed up on his past relationships, and being there for Yolanda is a chance to do something right and show that he can be a good husband.  Yolanda interviews that men in Beverly Hills are known for looking for young, pretty wives, and this adds a complication to her marriage that scares her.  I think that it’s probably a difficult thing to deal with for any couple that has only been together a few years – especially when they live in a superficial fishbowl like Beverly Hills.  If their relationship is based on her doing things for him, and she’s basically been ill for the last year, that would really change their relationship dynamic.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-402-05The bacteria introduced by a tick bite has traveled to Yolanda’s brain and has made her “fuzzy”.  She’s reached the next step in her treatment and it’s time to get her port removed.  (The port is used to administer drugs so that she doesn’t have to have daily injections.)  Her operation goes well.  Her daughter Gigi calls when she’s waking up.  Gigi is riding her horse.  She explains that she’s feeling weak and ate half an almond. Yolanda advises her to eat two almonds and chew them slowly.  Wow.  Just wow.  Unless I missed something, I’m worried for young GiGi.  Two almonds?  Again – wow.

Question – why is Yo allowed to wear black nail polish and have surgery?  I thought they needed to see your nails to make sure you were getting enough oxygen.  The other thing I noticed was that she was awake during surgery – but when GiGi called she said she just woke up.  Was this a reenactment?

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-402-02We get to see a little more of the new housewife Carlton.  We see her home, which is nice enough by housewife standards, but full of a stuff – like a castle or something annoying.  We see Carlton and her husband David make their kids work out in the yard, then a scene where her kids are in the kitchen pretending to help with dinner prep.  Rookie housewives always allow their kids to be filmed.  Kids appear much less often in subsequent years. Carlton’s thing is her Pagan religion.  Carlton has a potty mouth – but expects her kids not to cuss.  Good luck with that.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-402-07Brandi is sitting on the floor of her empty home, going through boxes with her mom.  She’s paid so much for rent she no longer can afford to dye her hair regularly, and her black roots are showing.  It turns out she’s sending checks to her parents – even thought they don’t need the money.  She lets us know that dad is mad at her over the Oscar dress fiasco (where her bubbies were hanging out in the ill-fitting dress she designed herself.).  She lets us know that he’s changed.  He used to run around naked, but now he’s more conservative.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-402-09Lisa heads off to Dancing with the Stars. She explains that it’s a legit way of making out with another man  without cheating.  Then she realizes Giggy heard her and has to apologize to the little guy.   Taylor and her new boyfriend, Kim, Brandi, Kyle and Mo, along with Ken are there to support her.  This was probably filmed before Taylor learned she was off the show, so Kyle voices over that Taylor spends most of her time in Colorado now (skiing with her beau) and they try to get together when she’s in town.  Everyone teases Lisa and Ken about Lisa getting cozy with Gleb, her dance partner.  Ken jokes back that he has Brandi – and picks her up and gets a little close with her.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-402-19Kyle has the two new ladies over to her home for lunch – Carlton and Joyce, along with another friend, Sharon.  Carlton is in the middle of a boring story and Kyle makes an excuse and goes to look for something.  Carlton is not amused.  Then Joyce tells a long story about meeting her husband and Carlton’s face is all screwed up because the attention is not on her.  Remember Cindy Lou Who?  I think she’s back.  Then Sharon kills a bee because Kyle and Joyce are allergic, and you would have thought they killed a puppy from Carlton’s reaction.  Would she rather Kyle head to the emergency room?  Then the last straw is when Sharon tells a story about Kyle out in public and her boobs are leaking.  Kyle, Joyce and Sharon are cracking up, with Joyce snorting she’s laughing so hard.  Carlton’s face registers repulsion – you’d have thought Sharon killed another bee. Oh boy.  She’s going to be a downer.

On the other side of town (and probably at a totally different time) Lisa is having Yo and Brandi over for a lunch.  Yo talks about her illness.  Brandi flirts with Ken.  Then they gossip about Kyle.  Lisa also makes a dig at Brandi (saying she needs to do puzzles to work on her brain strength).  There is an awkward silence and then they laugh.  This is what Lisa does.  I’m sure later in the season Brandi will throw it in her face.  Then Lisa asks Yo about her relationship with Kyle.  She jokes that Yo just needs to put her house on the market and they’ll become best buddies instantly.  Ouch.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-402-22Goodness, Kim’s storyline is that her dog needs training.  He’s a pitbull, and completely out of control.  He gets a little aggressive with the trainer and the trainer goes nuts. I think he kicked the dog.  I’d have fired him on the spot.   Apparently the dog is too attached to Kim, and she’s let him get away with too much.  That would be bad enough with other breeds, but with a pitbull it could be dangerous (the trainer explains).  The trainer seems terrified of dogs.  Kim voices over that she needed that dog to get through her transition from addiction to sobriety, but this is not a good situation for either of them.

Next up is the infomercial at SUR where Lisa and Ken are planning a new gay bar that she wants to name Pump.  Another spin off?  The site is a construction zone on a prime corner of West Hollywood.  They were sued in August over this deal.  Apparently someone else had an agreement with the property owner to open a bar on the spot, and was suing all of them for breach of contract.  Ken says urinals with a very strange accent, and he says the word about five times.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-402-26 real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-gallery-episode-402-30And finally we have the Richards sisters in Kyle’s media room watching the episode of DWTS where Lisa faints.  They both crack up because they think she fake fainted.  Kim reenacts it.  Kyle explains that Lisa was exhausted and wanted to get out of the show.  If I remember correctly, they filmed the Bravo upfronts the week before in NY, so the ladies (Kyle at least) spent some time with Lisa.  Maybe she did fake faint.  Maybe she didn’t.  It was a pretty funny scene with Kim reenacting the faint.  Lisa really sucked on that show, and I wouldn’t blame her at all if she fake fainted.  But she claims it was a real faint.

Timeline:

Yolanda has her port removed on April 19, 2013

Taylor and Co watch Lisa on DWTS – April 2, 2013

Lisa faints on DWTS – April 8th, 2013

Brandi’s Oscar Dress – February 24, 2013

April 12, 2013 – Perez Hilton runs a story about Brandi needing to move because crazy fans come knocking on her door.  At that time she doesn’t have a new place.

________________________________

Some Photos by Boston

Boston - kim dog

boston - kim crickets boston - kyle 1981 Boston - kim dog boston - kyle kim pants boston kim dorito orange boston - book peace_love_pitbulls_decal__98356_

____________________________________

Lisa claims her faint was absolutely real.  What do you think?

____________________________________

Miami Reunion and Beverly Hills Crossover

During a heated Real Housewife of Miami reunion, Adriana de Moura told a national audience that Brandi Glanville had confided (confided means keep it confidential dumbass) to her that Joanna Krupa was persona non grata in NY during the upfronts, because she had slept with Mohamed at the time that his marriage with Yolanda was rocky.  Joanna denied that she was a slut / whore.  Brandi – wearing half a dress and making both Andy and Mark Consuelas very uncomfortable on WWHL last night – confirmed that indeed she had said that to Adriana.

Mohamed tweeted:

Jo and I have been only best friend for 10 years.Two years after out separation

After Andy read the tweets aloud on WWHL, Brandi said that it wasn’t what Mohamed told her.  After she said that – Mohamed tweeted:

@Andy. That so not true. Its pure lie

So Brandi is the liar – not Joanna. Why does that not surprise me.

_____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

399 Responses to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Some People Just aren’t cut out for Fake Faints

It’s a balmy 11 degrees here in sunny Huskerland. I finally had to wear slacks to work, but they come off tomorrow and back to my shorts; it’s supposed to be in the 50s! Happy pre-Hump day!

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great weekend. BUT are we there yet? Where you say? TGIF I say. 🙂 A girl can wish right. Have a fantastic day.

Fake faints. Lisa’s faint didn’t look fake to me. Kim said she was holding her partner’s hand but she wasn’t. He was holding her hand. If she wanted to quit.

• Rebecca says:

I used to faint a bit- anemia, low blood sugar, migraines. That was no fake faint. She was unconscious before she hit the ground, and her reaction was genuine. You want to cry as soon as you come to.

The Richards sister are hateful bitches.

Rebecca I’ve fainted 4 times from my anemia. Twice on the way home from getting my treatment. And I was driving. Scarrrry. I can’t drive down the street
        where I passed out the 1st time. Lisa looked like I imagine I looked when I fainted at home.

• Yup, the Dick Sisters and mean to the bone and have sooo much empathy for Lisa. And sorry Kim, that wide eyed face full of concern couldn’t have been more fake than your cringe worthy faint – so how’s that come back working out for you?.

• pamela says:

I haven’t posted in a long time, but I have fainted several times and I totally felt like Lisa looked when she fainted. I have always been convinced it was real. It is so sad that Kyle and Kim want to hang their hat on bringing Lisa down. They are pretty transparent, though.

• amy says:

That’s what I said, too when I saw it. He was holding HER hand. I didn’t even think about it being fake until Kyle and Kim mentioned it, but I still think that he’s holding her hand. What annoyed me more is that Kyle had been going on about how she was reaching out to Lisa to end any feud between them, and this is how she treated her “friend” who just fainted. They’re so childish

It didn’t look faint to me. She had a grueling week leading up to her fainting. She flew to NY on Wednesday ( Glen flew too so they could practice), she did Bravo and interviews. She practice again on Thursday and more Bravo and interviews. She’s back in La Friday and is complaining of lack of sleep.
    You can see he “spins” her right before she faints and she is taken to the Doctor who tells her she is running a fever.

You can see the video below on this article.

Right. If she wanted to quit she could have during that grueling week. Kim wants people to believe in her sobriety but then doesn’t believe in Lisa.

What I meant to type was **** it didn’t look FAKE to me. **** Her face afterwards looks distraught. (Autocorrect change it to read: it didn’t look faint to me)

The Dick Sisters continue to honor their last name. I have zero sympathy for Kim ZERO!

• I kinda got the impression that maybe the faint was faked because it happened in practice and didn’t get taped so it had to be re-inacted?

5. Lisa went on the radio yesterday to talk about Brandi and the end of their friendship.

“I didn’t know she plays chess, I thought she’d be more like Chutes and Ladders … That’s right at the end, so I’m not going to give you the final pages to the book, but yeah it got pretty intense there,” Vanderpump told Seacrest.

“I was kind of like a bit surprised where it came from. I thought we were great friends and I’ve really been supportive and loved her and as far as I’m concerned really loyal to her and really kind of stuck my neck out,” she added.

“[So I was] shocked and disappointed to be honest.”

Brandi also said last night on WWHL that they are not on speaking terms.

• plainviewsue says:

VV, what is really crazy is that if Brandi hadn’t tweeted all this crap before the season began, nobody would know there was even a falling out!!! Why doesn’t Bravo or Andy tell her to shut it down?

What’s a ur-eye-nal?

7. cusi77 says:

So Brandi is a liar… First she said it was Yolanda who told her, when Mohammed -gentlemanly – denied sleeping with Johanna, she changes her story saying HE told her. I believe Mohammed.

I don’t doubt something happened between Mohammed and Jo… just I don’t think that Brandi is besties with Mohammed… Brandi is making more enemies than friends… Everyone knows Mohammed in Beverly Hills, to be lying about him is a big NO NO. On National TV … bye, bye Brandi!

Thank you for the Blog NMD! And another thank you for the Mohammed tweets!

What is Brandi’s Tag line this season again?

• I play chess – uh I mean chutes and ladders –

I have ZERO sympathy for her.

@BrandiGlanville: My morning is ruined , im crying and going back to sleep bye

Original Message:

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

HER morning is ruined? I wonder how Mohammad and Yolanda’s kids are feeling this morning!!!

• plainviewsue says:

EXACTLY!!!!!! I wonder if she will now lose Yolanda’s support as well. The fact that I am starting to feel Adrienne Maloof was the one in the right is infuriating me!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re right Sue – every time Brandi opens that canon of a mouth of hers, she’s making Adrienne look better and better; Taylor as well and while we’re at it, throw Camille in that mess. Like I have with Bethenny, I’m doing a 180 on Brandi as well. This is not acceptable behavior and I can’t defend her.

• Rebecca says:

Yolanda must have let her have it.

8. Bobbi says:

The Brandi/Joanna issue continued into the first part of the #WWHL aftershow last night too. http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-10/videos/after-show-joanna-strikes-back-live

HO likes to talk over EVERYONE so let’s see if anyone else gets a word in edgewise. 😮😮😮😮

• If anyone wants to recap the juicy bits and send it to me I’d be grateful. I have to run to work, because I don’t live in Miami where people don’t work. (jk from the reunion – don’t hate on me).

Bwahahaha. Good one NMD.

I will try to take notes but then I’m off for a few hours also- sorry ….. 😦

But I can post my notes later — ? Summary that is …..

• plainviewsue says:

Dear lord. I watched the first part, and Brandi is so beyond disgusting I cannot believe I ever supported her. She said that Muhammed told her that Joanna has a smelly p*ssy and Lisa was right there when he said it.

Does this girl have no bounds?????? She said this cos Joanna had tweeted no wonder Eddie left her. You know what. I think we’re all beginning to see why he did. Now she’s home crying and tweeting she said what she said out of loyalty to Yolanda???? If I was Yolanda, I’d cut her out of my life for good.

If that’s loyalty to a friend, I hope I never have a friend like her. There are children involved here Brandi and you talked smack about their father whose ex-wife and other of those kids is a friend of yours. If I was Yolanda, I would run so far away from this piece of nastiness and find a higher class of friends . . . maybe Lisa, or did Brandi ruin that as well?

*mother

• Forget about the kids…Why do people always bring up the kids. How about if she just shows a little tact and discretion just for the sake of doing so?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Tact and discretion…Brandi does not know these words!!

I believe people bring up the kids because perhaps they feel some empathy. Sometimes the empathy is short-lived, but it’s a knee jerk reaction for some folks who are parents.

I bring up kids because I am a mother and I would hate for my children to hear such things (be they true or false) about me or their father. Call me Mama Bear, but I’m always in protect mode be it my kids or those of others. They are innocent. Best case scenario, maybe parents should stay off of reality TV if they have things to keep quiet and out of the public realm.

• Have you WATCHED these shows? When did the kids ever matter?

Yes, I have. Your question was why do we mention the kids. Perhaps you think the castmembers don’t care about their kids, but what we’re saying,,,is that WE CARE about their kids. Like I said, sometimes it’s short-lived, but it’s a knee jerk reaction for some of us.

• I am just going to say this and be done with the kids discussion. I think, if people were so concerned about the kids, they would turn these shows off all together and kill the genre. Put these people out of work. I am not going to sit here and judge whether or not these people care about their own kids, That would be foolish,

• plainviewsue says:

What really makes my head spin is that in Brandi’s first blog she condemned Lisa for joking in front of Portia. But she then is on live tv unedited talking about her very close friend’s marriage and telling the viewers and Yolanda’s children what a d*ck Mohammad was. I am sorry. That is so below the belt. Whether he cheated or didn’t cheat, it is not for Brandi to discuss. Done done done with her.

• It isn’t the first time Brandi has gone there about someone else’s business, is it?

• embee says:

She’s usually more careful about those she considers to be friends though. I wonder if she considered for a second the impact her remarks would have on Yolanda’s children. Very doubtful. She wants to be the one with the salacious gossip, just for the shock factor.
                      I used to like her, now not so much.

Nope, not the first time.

9. chismosa™ says:

I see no outward denial that Ho slept with Mohammed. Just denial that it was the cause of the breakup.
    A Ho is a Ho is a Ho and Jo is a Ho.

I’d LOVE to see Brandi vs Ho.
    Cusi said the aftershow was amazing and Lea-Black-like fainting all around so I have to tune in to that.

10. chismosa™ says:

LADeb- I responded earlier this morning at the end of the last blog about how low budget the Miami reunion seemed to be. Minus the fabulous Alexander McQueen dress on Alexia ! Yummy

Ho is such a bitc* I just can’t even ……💩👺👹
    That’s why id like go sic Brandi on her.

11. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

If anyone has time check out the disgusting thing Brandi says on the WWHL after show…she is gross and she has no shame!!!

12. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Maybe Lisa really did faint -but they didn’t capture it in film so they made her “faint” again for the camera? It looked fake-she was still holding his hand when she went down and she rested her head so gently on the ground…

Bravo is known for recreating scenes in the name if “reality”. The scene when she falls is cut and then a closer shot of her still on the floor looking shook up. I think she looked real frightened on that second shot.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She didn’t look frightened to me-she looked like she was auditioning for Dynasty-sorry but I think it was fake-why wouldn’t the camera person run to help her? I’m sure there were many other people around but no yelled or ran over? It looks staged.
        DWTS sets up shots all the time-it’s pretty much established nowadays that there is no such thing as real reality!

This is ABC footage. Not Bravo. They are competitors. You have a good questions but editing can take care of that. Why would ABC be interesting in showing a fake faint?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

VV-do you watch Dancing with the stars? the Voice? American Idol? They all do stuff like that. Maybe Lisa fainted in rehearsal when the cameras weren’t there and ABC thought it would make a good story-Lisa fainting and going to the doctor and blah blah so the had her re-faint. It’s not a big deal. I have fainted about 5 times in my life and I always end up with a bump on my head-I watched my sister faint a few months ago and trying to keep her from going down took all I had in me-she was dead weight. Holding her hand so daintily would not have kept her from smacking her head on the ground. I feel like it looked staged-that particular scene-but I do believe that Lisa was indeed weak and sick.

• I have to agree, Jill… I had a surgery to remove a cyst from my back when I was in college. this was something they had to leave open so it could heal from the inside. That meant having dressings that had to be changed several times per day and the location meant, someone else had to do it. When my mother first saw it, her legs just came out from under her and she just slumped down in the corner of the exam room, out cold, hit the floor like a bag of wet sand.

If Lisa fainted, what you saw on the show was probably a reenactment,.

@YolandaHFoster: ❤️Only @MohamedAHadid @joannakrupa &God know d truth of this 12 yr old accusation, l choose 2focus on d now &spare my babies this negativity

Original Message:

@MohamedAHadid: @BrandiGlanville @BelleLizbeth its a pure lie.I have never ever spoken to Brandi about Joeanna.I would never speak of private prts.never sow

Original Message:

@MohamedAHadid: @YolandaHFoster. I love you mother of my children and my best friend.U know I don’t have a foul mouth and I would never use words to brandi

Original Message:

@LisaVanderpump: @Gleb_Savchenko ooh don’t worry…lets use that term “friends” loosely shall we…

Original Message:

I think we have the truth right there, I seriously doubt a dancer on that show is going to cover up a fake faint. I thought it was real and still do. It’s just the Dick sisters in full attack mode, remember the party the first season of Brandi when they went after her.

I do too. The Dick Sisters are in full mode trying to throw done shade at Lisa. The doctor on the scene told her she was running a fever. People forget Lisa is over 50 and she was juggling a lot at the time.

• mariareads says:

Totally agree it was real. Her partner had a hold of her hand which made the fall less of a thud. The woman was exhausted. Very easy to faint. I don’t think she was in it hoping to win. I think she was just excited to be invited on DWTS and didn’t think how much hell they go through just to be on that show let alone do all the other things she’s involved with.

17. plainviewsue says:

The tweets are better than the show!!!!!!

• cusi77 says:

That is the reason Soap Operas are disappearing … Here we watch staged scenes, fake storylines , bad actors, but when the Season airs… their reactions are REAL!

18. I would like to address the pitbull issue. I have a boxer which is in the “bully” family. These are very dominant dogs that need to know their place and have strong owners that are willing to dominate their dog. By no means does this mean “abuse your dog”, but I did go through training with my dog in order to learn how to become the alpha in our home. Kim is a “weaker” personality and allows others to kinda walk all over her. With a “bully” dog, you need to be the boss and show the pup his place in the pack. Yes, I had to learn to “bump” my dog into place when he got up in everyone’s business. Our trainer did show me this and I thought at first it was harsh, but after learning that he needed to learn his place before we could have anyone in our home, it was the best thing we did! Hoping Kim is successful in training this dog and keeping him from injuring others. (Hearing he has bit Brandi shows me that someone needs to help the dog and Kim! or maybe he just knows Brandi is a shit stirring bitch and he was just getting even for all the crap she has said about his owner!) Just my two cents…

• Rebecca says:

I had Dobies in the past and you make it very clear who the master is, right from the get go. Did you notice that he put his paw on top of her foot? He was claiming ownership of her. BIG no-no. This should have been corrected on the spot. I don’t even let my labs do this.

I totally fear that this dog will end up attacking someone. She is simply too stupid for a pitbull. For her to start training at a year old proves this. My dobies began training at 8 weeks old and only showed aggression when it was called for.

LABS will do that!?!?!?!?!????

I’m fainting on the floor like mark consuelos (not like Lisa)! Really ???,

• Rebecca says:

All dogs will do this. Get them to stop, or they will attack other dogs or kids who approach you.

I don’t want to watch the clip of the pitbull with that whacko (also someone on Shahs had a pitbull puppy last season, they were trying to not spoil the dog)– because I’m a wuss and will call ASPCA too

But paw on your foot is dominance. Interesting.
            Good to know !

• windycitywondering2 says:

All dogs deserve to be trained because when they know their place they will be happy and eager to please. Large dog breeds usually being training before a year old because what was cute as a puppy (jumping up or chewing on furniture or other items, jumping up on visitors, etc) is NOT cute when done by an adult dog.
      I don’t understand how Kim can say that she need Kingsley and that he is helping her with her transition to sobriety. It makes me so mad to watch Kim with Kingsley – she is the type of person who gives pits a bad name – she has no control over him, he doesn’t obey the simplest commands (sit/stay) and he thinks that Kim is his property! His reaction to being outdoors tells me that he hasn’t gotten a proper introduction to it nor likely has been walked/exercised regularly either.
      Bravo has little to work with when it comes to an interesting storyline for Kim – but the one with Kingsley makes me sad for him and angry at Bravo and Kim for using him.

• I also think because Kim’s voice is not commanding, this dog is not gonna listen to her. I also was surprised that the trainer did not address the fact that her dog was hyper focusing on his dog outside. Our trainer would poke our dog in the head to get his attention in his head when he would over focus on other dogs. I have a feeling this pitbull was a rescue dog and Kim thought she was “saving” the dog.

• I brought it up last night, that Kingsley did not take his eyes off of the trainer’s dog.

• Kim said he was from Craigslist and one of her kids – not a rescue.
          Peeps on her blog are going after the trainer for defending himself from Kingsley (which Kim didn’t have in an appropriate collar and on leash when he came to the door as requested for their initial meeting) and he read the dynamics between Kim and Kingsley very well. Seems the trainer knows the breed since his beautiful lady was so well trained and it looked like Kingsley was seeing lunch walk by (now we know why her son was in on the lesson session because Kim has no control over her dog at all)!
          As for Kim’s voice, I can give a command with my hand, I can nod my head and I can whisper….because my dogs are trained!! But what really scares me the most is that Portia is having sleepovers at Aunty Kim’s house now……………so not cool.
          I will have to pass on future scenes with the ditz and the dog!

• trudie says:

“I don’t understand how Kim can say that she need Kingsley and that he is helping her with her transition to sobriety.”

I can’t speak for sobriety but, when my daughter had to drop out of college because of depression, her therapist told us to get her a dog so she would have to get out of bed every day and have to take care of something. We got her a rescue dog. She likes to say they saved each other.

• Maybe he buried her stash in the back yard…

• I would totally understand how caring for an animal would be therapuetic and helpful for recovery, but taking in a dog like Kingsley with a disposition for dominance requires extensive training. These breeds were not meant for everyone! As we saw in the video, bully breeds are VERY protective of their pack and their place in the pack and anything that comes in and disrupts will be addressed by these dogs. This is NOT to say that these dogs don’t make good housedogs; it means these dogs require VERY good owners who will train them responsibly knowing their temperment. I love my boxer and a very good friend of mine has a rescue pitbull who is a big pile of mush and who I will sit on the floor with and play face to face with not one once of fear. I hate that this breed gets a bad rap because of bad owners!

19. rabblerouser2010R says:

As to the fainting issue, I found this compilation of people fainting as a comparison and my conclusion is Lisa FAKED IT. When people faint, they tend to drop like a ton of bricks, where as Lisa seem to glide to the ground.

I think that she knew she wasn’t doing well on DWTS and rather than just except defeat, she needed an sympathetic excuse as a way out.

It did not look fake to me. I have had several fainting episodes, and one always knows right before the faint that there is something wrong. I think Gleb holding onton her hand (not Lisa holding his) was what caused her to lower to the floor. And I don’t believe for a second that she quit and faked the faint.

As a trained dancer that have had to deal with many people falling, he knew instinctively to hold her hand and help her fall gently. I go back to the video I posted above and you can see her face a few seconds before he spins her and she falls.

Oh, I don’t doubt that people probably feel something coming on, I just feel like she coasted down instead of dropping. I found a video of Lisa’s fainting…around the 2 min mark.

These folks on the show fake so much, wealth, friendships, feuds., tears, laughter…so I wouldn’t put ‘fainting’ past any one of them.

Since Brandi said a few time Lisa was there. Lisa tweeted.

@LisaVanderpump: @MohamedAHadid @YolandaHFoster
    You have always acted like a gentleman and I don’t think that will ever change,no matter who says what.

Original Message:

I don’t know why Mo and Yo are dealing this on twitter or why Lisa is chiming in. The whole situation is ugly enough without more tweets to the wreckage.

Honestly, could you imagine buying a multi, multi million dollar home off someone who engages in idiotic twitter feuds about the past marriage in regards to accusations by people who aren’t even directly involved. I would have thought he would have used more discretion than that.

Why shouldn’t he defend himself on twitter if he’s being maligned by a twitter user. He’s not using vile language or calling people names. (I don’t think he has, as of yet). Twitter is the place to defend yourself if someone is coming after you on twitter. It seems logical to me. Maybe I’m way off here, but Lisa chimed in because Brandi has said on twitter that Lisa was present when Mohammed allegedly made these revelations to Brandi. So of course, she uses twitter to respond to that. I don’t see why it’s a bad thing for Lisa to respond to something she’s been brought into on twitter, nor do I see anything wrong with Mohammed using twitter to defend himself against the twitter rants of Brandi Glanville. How else should he do it? Morse code? Telegram?

It doesn’t seem like an idiotic twitter feud to me,…but maybe I’m desensitized to idiocy when It’s right in front of me. I believe he is justified in speaking out on twitter to defend himself. I also think Lisa should speak up since she’s been implicated by Brandi as being a witness to Mohammed’s alleged comments about Joanna.

I don’t think defending yourself on twitter is in anyway meaningful. The people whose opinions and feelings really matter on the issue, he knows how to reach and contact in real life.

Mo and Yo already know where they stood on the issue and moved passed it a long time ago, it was only again dragged to the forefront by outsider’s looking to take jabs at one another.

Lisa wasn’t even mentioned in the tweet but by Brandi..so involving herself via twitter only lends credibility to Brandi’s remarks

In Northern Ireland, we had this saying in the event that you are stopped and detained by the police or British Ireland, “whatever you say…say nothing”. Getting involved in arguments draws more attention and speculation to yourself.

Mo should have just said “Yo & I still enjoy a wonderful friendship where can happily co-parent our wonderful children together.despite any ugly rumors that outsiders want to bring up to serve their own agenda’s and vendettas. End Of”.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I agree RR-carrying on on twitter just makes everyone look stupid. I think Yolanda Mohammad and Lisa should get off twitter now and just let Brandi keep going-she will eventually go off the rails and then finally STFU!!!!

Lisa only Tweeted because on the after show (WWHL), Brandi mentioned that Lisa was with her when Mohamed said it. Brandi mentioned Lisa’s name several times not just one time. So, Brandi just wanted to throw her name in there…

I understand that Brandi is the one who brought Lisa’s name up, But I just find it so ridiculous that anyone of them dignify the comment about a ‘smelly v-jay’ with a response.

I think Lisa sensed Brandi dragging her name into it did what she thought needed to be said to end it and to support MH.

Oh course Brandi was going to try and drag Lisa into it…in a sad attempt to give her remarks more credibility…then add that Lisa and her weren’t speaking anymore as a cover in the event Lisa didn’t back her up. I just feel that Brandi’s comment was so gross and crass that it shouldn’t be worthy of a reply. I hardly think Yo gives a hoot about the scent of Jo’t ho-ho; and his insistence that he never said such a thing wouldn’t come as any comfort to her…so why address it?

I think it’s meaningful. How else am I gonna know what’s going on? haha. I still don’t think he did anything wrong by replying on twitter. Lisa was implicated by Brandi – she didn’t involve herself, Brandi brought her into it, so I think it’s cool what she did. She basically only sent words of encouragement…basically, “you’re a gentleman, etc.” Nothing lambasting Brandi or anyone else. I think their twitter input (Lisa and Mohamed) has been restrained and polite, at least in comparison with Brandi’s. But that’s just my opinion.

Adriana…it’s funny how no one talks about Adriana here…she’s the one who blasted it out on the t.v. to millions. So this is me,…mentioning Adriana (again). Lea should never talk to her again. Good riddance.

I do love your suggested response for Mohammed, by the way.

LOL- I too do love the snark.

I don’t think he did anything wrong per say, I just don’t think he is handling this in a way I would expect from some with his measure of success.

I’m not talking about Adriana since I don’t watch Miami…I have no idea who any of those fools are.

• RR, you are a reasonable, rational, REAL person and of course you and I would never take to Twitter like these people!!! This is the world they live in and have chosen!! It’s a Mad, Mad World!!

It sure it.

I’m nice on twitter. really!!!

• I’m not, so I don’t do it! I learned that it brings out the mean girl in me and to use my favorite Camille quote, “And that’s not cool.”

Yes, I remember you saying that you were too mean for twitter. I love that. Good Camille quote…here’s another (completely unrelated) “This is gonna sound crazy, don’t judge me — no, I have four nannies, and they rotate.” i loved that. so honest.

• I just watched that episode the other day, she was so ridiculously fake, but the thing I noticed is that Kyle was slamming her from day one!! And that f*ing Kelsy with his, “It’s time for Camille to get some attention” or w/eves he said, great actor/creepy person!!!

She’s chiming in because Brandi said Lisa was with her when MH said it. She only Tweeted ONCE. She is close to Mohamed and like any good friend would do. She is clearing out the statement than Brandi made and backing up her friend Mohamed. I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Mmmmmm….. Still doesn’t mean he never said that in front of both of them. He is close to LvP right?

B was pretty fast to point out LvP was with her. If you’re lying you need a minute to make up something like that.
      Jmho

Down with the Ho 🔫🔫💣💣

• You mean she didn’t hear him say that Joanna’s p*ssy smelled?

21. Alright – here’s a link to the WWHL, the after show, when Brandi does her worst blabbeti-blab to date. http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-10/videos/after-show-joanna-strikes-back-live
    2 min. in, Andy reports on a tweet from Joanna Krupa, and Brandi’s response is vile. She claims Mohamed spilled the beans himself, with an added crude comment about Ms. Krupa, and that Lisa VdP was present and could witness to the veracity of this. Mark Consuelos did not do himself any favors with his responses, either.
    WWHL has reached a new level of tackiness.

22. mariareads says:

Wow! Bombshells all over the place! Brandy is such a loose cannon. Some things you just shut up about. What a mess!

23. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Brandi is doing her victim thing…”Andy asked me…I didn’t bring it up..Joanna attacked me and I fought back”…BALH BLAH VICTIM!!! She really steped in it his time didn’t she???

• Rebecca says:

I absolutely abhor the fact that Brandi plays “damsel in distress” to get her way and then “attack dog” when people are not amused. Is there not an authentic bone in her body?

There was no attack – just Brandi flapping her big mouth. Be it truth or not, she only hurt people with what she said and made herself look very, very vindictive and bad.

It’s not her fault Jill, Eddie left her for LeAnne Rimes…and bangs grey tooth and pear shaped waitresses…also her dog got lost….and she is having a hiccup in her friendship with Lisa…and she was mentioned onced vaguely in a C&D letter.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I know RR I know…poor poor Brandi-it’s not her fault…nothing is her fault!!

Don’t forget her dad’s mad at her and she can no longer prance around nekkid because of the huge windows in her new rented house. And it was also stressful trying to find just the right place for her stripper pole. The pressure of it all just must have gotten to her. lol

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

And now she has a formal dining room so she has the pressure of feeling like a grown up now!! (Hi BB!!)

Oh that’s right….and some guy she dated for half a minute dumped her and now she has to re-write her book.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I wonder if the guy who dumped her knew she was still having sex with her realtor? Or was the realtor the one who dumped her? Her love life is so mysterious…it’s really not!!

I assumed the guy in the book was someone other than the realtor since she was seen dating other guys before her stupid tweet.

Lisa’s Blog is up and talks about her fainting.

Yikes w/the port removal for Yo. My hematologist’s office asked me if I wanted a port for easier iron infusions cuz at first I had them weekly for quite a while. N O. I have good veins. And I saw the nail polish. I’m amazed on HWs when they have surgery they have full makeup & nail polish. I don’t get it.

It really must be BH’s thing, because anytime I was under a general anesthetic I was told not to wear any make up or nail polish.

• Jules says:

She was not under. It can be taken out in the doctors office. The area around is numbed and then the skin and any scar tissue is cut from around the port. Port then pulled out and stitch up skin. This was NOT surgery. If you listen she is awake and is asked if she felt it when she said it hurt. It is called a procedure. Know because my dad had his port that he had for 3 years removed earlier this year. That is a lot more scar tissue 3years vs 1.

• They also put a clip on the fingertip that measures the oxygen content.

• designernailsdiana says:

As the resident Nail expert (20+ yrs) you can wear nail polish for surgery they simply PREFER no polish so they can watch the nail beds for signs of oxygen loss. The finger clip works well. I was in ER and they didn’t need to remove my polish to get oxygen readings. Never heard anything about not wearing make up. They say no contacts usually. When I had my foot surgery I only took the polish off the toes of the foot being operated on. As soon as I could I polished them again. I hate naked toenails!!

Kim Dicks blog is up. She takes shots at Lisa and in her judgement and I believe the judgement of others that don’t like Lisa, she says the faint was fake.
    Jelly much Dicks?

• Rebecca says:

Let’s revisit her blog in 24 hours. She’s gonna get creamed for her bitchiness.

Rebecca I’m sad you weren’t “talking to yourself” on the chat blog last night.
        Sad 😭😪😫😪😭😫

Lol! I hope you do it again sometime !

Did ya’ll know if you look up the definition of Debbie Downer in Webster’s Carlton picture is there? I think she’s Cindy Who’s long lost twin.

I loved the gollum reference yesterday. I agree. She needs something on her face. Or to change her expressions …..😱😱😱

• mariareads says:

So true! What is with that sour puss of hers? By the way, I hate her house decor. Awful. Heavy, dark and cold. No wonder she’s in a pissy mood all of the time!

I’d like to thank NoMoreDrama for blogging RHOBH this week for me. Something came up and I wasn’t able to do it last night. Haven’t been able to watch the entire episode yet, but looks like what happened on WWHL and what is happening on twitter has taken precedent over what took place during the episode. Wow! I am anxious to see how the remaining Brandi supporters (if she still has any) defend her latest antics.

29. chismosa™ says:

Ok I watched the brandy BBB thing WWH-
    I think an issue no one is talking about here is that on this particular blog– you all— about 99.9% of you watch Beverly Hills (I’m the .1 that doesn’t)
    And about 2% of the blog here watches Miami.
    So more people here are privy and invested in the now downfall/ downhill trajectory 〽️〽️of Brandi.
    Not many –NOT– have witnessed what a piece of trash and foul $hit HO Anna is on Miami.
    That is jmho.
    I’m loving brandy going after HO. Sorry, just me ! 👉👈👏👏👏👏👏

• Whether Joanna is a HO or not (until I watched the first 5 minutes of the reunion before turning it off, I had no idea who she was, or the others for that matter besides that screech owl, Lea) is irrelevant. Whether Mohammad screwed her or not is also irrelevant. He doesn’t deny taking a poke at those whiskers, he denies telling Brandi about it.

Well I’m not going to get into a whole thing, god this is my Chismosa crossover event because I don’t watch BH–
        But whenever this originated from- and this was months ago— I forget where – there was always talk of the Ho and Joe Francis, Mohammed, and I’m sure countless more.

Brings credibility issues up regarding these HWs who claim to be “open and honest”. Brandy in all her disgustingness is actually, shamefully, honest ??? Or is she not? I don’t know?!?!?

it’s interesting because it involves YOYo, who I believe is on the downward trajectory as well with some fans. 📉📉📉📉📉
        Mo denying this all rings false to me. His tweets ring insincere, deflecting, and if he lied about actually sleeping with Ho, he may have also lied about telling BBB (and Lisa) about it. Jmho!
        Ducking 🏃🏃

Brandi saying something or other – I don’t give a $hit because I don’t care (that much) about BH. I am enjoying the downfall of shady history Ho.

• Well, the lemondrop was never Up with me and I honestly don’t care about her, her current marriage, her disease, her kids, her closet, her refrigerator, or her fu*king lemon trees. All I am saying, is he doesn’t deny an encounter with Joanna, only telling Brandi about it. Not that I have seen anyway,

Chismosa I have said I didn’t like Joanna before she was on Miami. I never have. I have never liked her attitude like she’s above other models. As far as I know she’s a print model. Not that there’s anything wrong w/that & there are many successful print models but I don’t think she’s a top model & sure isn’t a super model.

• djprincessc says:

I know its like 2 days late but I agree with you!!! 🙂

30. mariareads says:

Well, I can agree with you about Joanna. She is really disgusting and she doesn’t have to be drunk to go to that low place she goes to. She’s a mean piece of work. I wasn’t surprised that the Miami Reunion turned into a hate fest. I think that’s what that crew does best. As for Joanna and hooking up with Mohamed-I can see it happening. I don’t know that it broke up their marriage, but it wouldn’t surprise me at all. I think Joanna has quite a past.

Maria — are you TALKIN’ to ME????

Lol…..
      I agree !

The circuits in Andy’s little gross brain are just now figuring out how to bring Ho into the Beverly Hills fold if Miami is officially cancelled.
      Ughhh

• mariareads says:

I tried to talk to you but this REPLY button posts my stuff all over the place! Yes, Robert Deniro, I was TALKIN’ to You LOL!! What a schmuck Romain is to marry that trashy thing.

I thought so lol!

Yup, there’s more to this. Dating 6+ years? She lived in LA mostly. She only went to Miami to tape this show.
          Something verrrrrrry askew in their romance.

Adriana can be a big fat liar all she wants but her man wanted to marry her 3 days after they met !

BRANDI…STFU! This vendetta against Lisa because she is friends with Sheana (whatever her name is). Eddie is the slimeball cheater. Who the HOLY HELL says stuff like Brandi did on WWHL regarding Mo and Jo.
    Once again I am reminded of how mean the Richard sisters are. Mean Girls 1 and 2.

Her name is Shenanigans… I mean Schaenna. 😜

• AZGirl says:

Oops…I left out a “c” and an “n”. Is this Gaelic? Too many letters. 🙂

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

We need to come up with a universal spelling of her name-we all spell it different and I’m not sure what the spelling really is!! I do like that Amalfi spells it differently in every time-even in the same post!!!

32. Amalfi says:

Why is Kyle on Days of Our Lives? She doesn’t suck too bad though…

• Rebecca says:

Her taking breaths in awkward places is ok with you? She’s horrible!

• Amalfi says:

It is a soap opera so she fits right in. Hahah… you must have watched more than 2 min, so I am just going to agree you know what you’re talking about. I guess my standard is seeing that ciip of OC Alexis as an anchorperson on some other soap. Awww… poor sweet dumb pretty Alexis. Kyle was better than that. Wasn’t she?

33. Amalfi says:

Also regarding Beverly Hills last night — who else thinks Pandora reminds them of Fergie (the ex-princess, not the singer)

34. Amalfi says:

I cant stand Brandi and Schanaenae equally. I also find Kyle and Lisa equally dumb.

For some reason, I am enjoying BH more this year… because I don’t care who wins whatever they are trying to win.

Are Kyle and Kim Dicks implying that DWTS lies? Are the Dicks sisters implying that ABC lied to their viewers? I think YES!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Shocker-a network lies to the viewers!! I know someone who was on The Voice-nothing is as it seems on TV!!

My point is the Dick sisters are ruining their chances of being invited to other networks. They are throwing shade to the shows and networks. “Pantene” doesn’t like that. 😜

• Rebecca says:

Because they were only invited to a shitty competition that no one watched. Kyle was the one who wanted to do “dancing.”

They are jealous. They are coming across jealous and they are not smart enough to see it.

• Did anyone actually see that show when she was on it? The little of it I watched a couple seasons ago was more about who was in the audience than the competition. People who should have been gone the first day (Chaz Bono) were kept around until someone interesting (Cher- to some, not me) showed up, then gone the next week.

36. Rebecca says:

I’m just going to say that anyone who thinks that faint was faked is really insensitive. When Lisa came to, she was flushed and sweating, which is completely realistic and something you cannot fake.

Flame away.

• Makeup and a water spray bottle 😉 No flames from me, I just believe that what we saw was a reenactment. If that makes me insensitive, well, this isn’t the first time I’ve been accused of that around here 🙂

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Then I’m insensitive-I’m not really but if thinking Lisa’s faint was the a real faint makes me insensitive then I guess I’am? I’m sensitive to the fact that it may have happened at an earlier time and the camera wasn’t there so they had her re-faint.

• Jules says:

With you on this. Real is my vote.

I am also flushed and sweating after I sex,,,,or working out. or chasing my kids around the park.

I find it kind of curious that you accuse anyone who thinks the whole thing is suspect (especially given all the lies and BS we have seen on these shows) as ‘insensitive’…then say ‘flame away’. .

I have no idea if you are trying to throw down a gauntlet or not.. This seems like petty thing for anyone of us to come to odds over…Lisa may or may not have fainted 9 months ago. Really…what does it matter.

• Amalfi says:

Rebecca I agree it looked real to me.

Lisa faints at 2:08

• Amalfi says:

If you’ve ever had low blood sugar, been underweight or even low blood pressure, you know this is a real thing.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I have had low blood sugar and I have fainted…never like Lisa did on this show-I wasn’t as dainty-I hit the deck-literally!!

• Amalfi says:

I’ve never hit the floor always a chair but everything goes yellow and you cant move, even though you can hear everything. I am not sure how else she would land if she was turning though. That’s where her feet were.

Analysing this like CSI is also more interesting to me than the season thus far. Cue The Who music!

37. chismosa™ says:

Soooooo O/T but on the WWH clip: I found it disturbing that Andy hadn’t given his elderly parents anything to nibble on since 3 pm and it was midnight !?!???
    Was he crazy ? That was awful !

38. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Great blogs always. OMGeeeeee. Brandaphoney really stepped in it last night! She was on such an emotional high she felt invincible. WRONG-O. The light of day has shown her the folly of her vicious tongue. She’s stirred a hornet’s nest and now wants to stay in bed and hid. Yolanda is now learning what Lisa learned. Brandi as a puppet is uncontrollable and you can’t get her back in the box. Her family business is splattered all over twitter, blogs, media and has probably put a strain on her relationship w/ her ex. Especially if she remains friends w/ Brandi.

I was a Brandi supporter, siding w/ her vs. TheWitchardSisters and actually felt that Lisa WAS manipulating her as an ally. However, I see that the manipulation was quid pro quo for the both of them. Lisa got an attack dog while Brandi got acceptance from the GrandeDame and entry into the hierarchy of BevHills. Temporary and entry-level unless accompanied of course, but she worked it.

Brandi jumped on the YolandaLemonBrigade for the cost of shoes. She gauged Yo’s popularity and felt together, plus the Witchards, they could make a run against Lisa. Yolanda was not a newbie to the HW game. She’s been on some series of Dutch Housewives in America for years. Her “I never saw the show before” was utter bullshit! She wanted to be on the real HWs franchise and quickly established herself. She aligned herself w. Lisa and Brandi, sympathized w/ DimKim and made a nemesis of VileKyle. In order to be the HBIC Yo needed to take down Lisa by alienating her from the other castmates. and convince Brandi that she’ll be top dog. Let’s see if she’s successful.

• Standing ovation 😀

I agree Amber. Brandi let her alligator mouth overload her hummingbird ass. If she really thinks she can play “chess” at the adult table, she needs to learn to not bite the hand that knows everyone in the very small town of Beverly Hills. I’m just sayin’… (what a mixed bag of metaphors)

HWs has turned into nothing but a soap opera, the only difference is, on the soaps all the over the top crapola was fiction. On these HW shows, they get personal. It reminds me of an old joke (this is going to be so obscure I am sure I am not going to say it right… ) but it goes something like “They are using lawyers instead of laboratory rats now because there are some things that lab rats just won’t do.” I think we are watching a new iteration of the soap opera only using real people instead of actors cause there are some things actors/soaps just won’t do.

39. Amalfi says:

Hi peeps!

Today I am spelling her name as Shanana. Rhymes with banana.

Unless it’s Shiobanananae (this is the Gaelic spelling we were all curious about).

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

This is the 456th spelling of the name!! Congrats-you win a banana!!

• Amalfi says:

I would like to thank the cast of RHOBH for inspiring me to win this banana. I would never have earned it without you. Thank you, HWs and Jill NNTJ. And the Academy. Also monkeys.

haha!! What??!! there were prizes? dang. work. i hate you (work). No, I love you. nevermind. There’s a banana on my desk coincidentally.

40. rabblerouser2010R says:

I read on another blog that Yo stopped following Brandi on twitter last night.

This is going to be one heck of a reunion and the season has barely even started.

• plainviewsue says:

Just checked now. Still following. As do Lisa and Pandora, which surprised me. Lisa follows Yolanda as well.

• cusi77 says:

That was my thinking last night… If Yolanda stops following B… will mean she is not happy… she is very protective of her kids -and friend with their father for their sake- her composed families are her pride.

I have a feeling there was blow back given Brandi’s tweet this morning. Brandi is getting creamed on twitter.

41. rabblerouser2010R says:

Does anyone else find if concerning that Portia is now having over night visits with Auntie Kim, when she has 100lb pit bull she CAN’T CONTROL?

42. OK, just for fun…. I am going to reinterpret Mohamed’s Tweets……This is what I was thinking as I read them……remember, Said in BFBM Ken’s voice “We don’t care” about any of them!!!

mohamed ‏@MohamedAHadid17m

@joannakrupa @gtru_star77 @adrianathereal @YolandaHFoster. Sadly I take responsibility 4 braking up our marriage. YO never even Knew Of JO ****** So Yo didn’t find out about him screwing Jo until after the divorce, ok, cool….
    =====================
    Jo and I have been only best friend for 10 years.Two years after out separation ****** Best friends for 10 years, 2 years after the separation but F*ck Buddies for how long????
    ====================
    After Andy read the tweets aloud on WWHL, Brandi said that it wasn’t what Mohamed told her. After she said that – Mohamed tweeted:

Joeanna,Had nothing to do with our split.Stop this rumors. Friends for 10 years.U got to stop.yolanda never ever found us sleeping together *****Ok So Yo never found you sleeping together but that doesn’t mean you weren’t sleeping together, only that she never FOUND you sleeping together…
    =====================
    That such a lie @BrandiGlanville. I don’t talk like that.. Never spoke of joanna to you.. Disgusting .pure lies ****** You don’t talk like that, ok, well as a New York Times Bestselling Author, Brandi put it into her own words….simplified it, so she could understand it……
    ========================
    @Andy. That so not true. Its pure lie ******* sounds like Mohammad moved to The Valley with his Valley Speak, That is Sooooo not true, OMG, As If!!
    =========================================
    Andy. @andy.That a lie. I never spoken to Brandy@BrandiGlanville in any way about joanna.Brandy is She is such a scum and a foul mouth. ********** you could have been talking to someone else and Brandi overheard it……just because you say it doesn’t make it true.
    ==============================================
    @Andy I am so saddened by brands lies.Never had a minute alone with her to speak of a woman. Any woman. Never had a reason to speak of Jo *****Doesn’t mean you didn’t say it and it was overheard, but I kinda believe that you wouldn’t speak of Jo like that in mixed company…….who does that?

So there is my interpretation of the Tweets #truthorlies you decide!! As for me, “We don’t care.”

43. I have a question… IF Kyle, ‘Just met’ Joyce, how would she know that Joyce is allergic to bee stings? I don’t think I believe either one of them are. I do think Carlton has a giant broomstick up her butt but, simply shooing the bee away would have sufficed to end the eminent danger of him landing on one of these people who bathe in perfume and then sit outside in the spring..

And why does Kyle always have to have a friend there? Is this who she is trying to get on the show this year since the MCFR can’t be on any more? Isn’t her sister enough for her and why wasn’t she at the dinner/lunch/whatever it was?

I kinda go crazy around bees. I’m not even allergic. And then later, I’m embarrassed for going nutsy kookoo. A BEE A BEE A BEE!!! (screaming) I do wear perfume, though. bad, bad!!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

My sister is so scared of bees it’s embarrassing! She will scream and flail about-she has never been stung but she has convinced herself she will die as soon as it happens. I’am her bee keeper-which means I will swat any bee in a 10mile radius of her-sometimes they die…don’t tell Carlton okay?

Carlton checked her crystal ball and knows all about it. It’s too late…I would look for hex bags under your bed.

i wont tell her. I like having a bee keeper by my side. Your sis is lucky.

• mm in oc says:

Are you sure you aren’t talking about me?? I’ve never been stung as well and if I see a bee I run 20 feet in the other direction. Don’t event want to chance getting stung because I have really bad reactions to bug bites.

Kyle still sitting there in her chair makes me wonder how truly scared she was of the bee – particularly since she’s deathly allergic. But I never give Kyle the benefit of the doubt – can’t stand her since the 1st season and Camillegate.

• Good catch! Plus, Everybody knows, it’s not the bee you can see or hear that gets you, lol!! (unless it’s a group effort)

• shamrockblonde says:

oh my gosh! – I am horrid about bees, flys, basically anything that flies and have been known to suddenly take off running for dear life at the sight of one – and I am not allergic – just a giant chicken! – when the girls were little we were in church when I suddenly excused myself from the pew and did a fast fast walk out of the church – I had to sneeze and did NOT want that noise in a mostly silent echoy church – when I got back the girls had been taking bets as to whether I left for a sneeze or a bee……little smarties those two…

• My daughter HATES bugs and I have no problem killing anything (I have a few snakes (rattlers) under my belt, a shovel is a handy tool to have, along with Uggs) anyway, I am always being called to kill spiders for her. I have learned not to taunt her with them, that was not easy, lol, but it is a REAL fear. I just use my finger or hand and then clean it up because time is of the essence!!!

• cusi77 says:

Lol! I got a bee on the top of my head, I didn’t know what was there, so I took it with my open hand and it bit me…It hurt! I am one of those who wears perfume daily… But runs like hell when I see bees around!

I don’t watch Andy – at all – cannot stomach the man even in small doses so I missed the entire encounter – I did catch some of the tweets though – Brandi and Jo are in some odd way a bit alike – crass, uneducated and hanging on to their 15 minutes of fame any way they can without any regard for anyone else – I get wanting to defend yourself, but sometimes silence speaks volumes – plus letting this whole vile thing die a quiet uninterested death would drive Brandi absolutely insane – not sure about Jo but probably – and rabble – that Irish saying brought back some really great memories – one of which involved my Dad being pulled over by a police officer while my Grandmother was in the car – as the officer approached the car, my Grandmother laid her hand on his arm and said ” whatever you say – say nothing” – all turned out well, but reading that one line brought back a lot of really happy times – thank you for that – especially today –

*hugs Lainey really hard*

The only reason we started liking Brandi was because Kyle, Taylor and $25000 were mean to her in her first episode on RHOBH. The Dick Sister once again were mean to her at game night. Then every TH Kyle could show shade on Brando she did. Kim did the same. Once B was a full time HW, Adrienne, Paul and Mauricio all attacked her. Kyle and Kim did too and via THs again.

I liked her because she was the underdog. I liked her because I hated all above mentioned attacked her BUT success got to her head. She felt she had arrived and could step on anyone’s toes. She is unfiltered, ungrateful and uneducated.

I totally get how people got pulled in by the mean girl antics on game night. I think almost all of us felt that same way at the time. In the beginning, it seemed like Brandi also said the things we wished the other housewives would say which gave her an “Oh snap” factor. But then it just snow balled and snow balled…and it all got to be too much.

• You and me both, VV 😀

• They were horrid, I really felt bad for Brandi, it was so Jr. High!!! (High School was fun for me but there is not enough $$ in the world to send me back to Jr. High!!!)

• Amalfi says:

This is right on.

I would have had sympathy for Brandi she not gone nuclear. It was a dopey game night and she felt left out and the drunk lady didn’t want her on her team. So laugh at Kim and ignore them or get in the caddy and leave. She was 38 yo woman, not a 12 yo at a slumber party. But, Brandi went batshit and was so over the top and completely out of proportion in response, even getting physical. I really wanted to side with Brandi but couldnt in the end.

46. Lulu says:

Nancy and Chismosa. I wonder if by the end of the last episode that Virginia was starting to feel used?? By this point she probably knows she wasn’t hired for her brains. Isn’t that insulting to be hired only for one purpose!! That is gross! But she was a willing participant that broke up a marriage. For that point alone I don’t care what she has done in her career she is a homewrecker slut! Simple as that!

Hi Lulu…I agree with you about Virgina at the end of the episode but…they are both
      doing the “song & dance” with each other trying to figure out who’s actually in control.
      The first time they had sex it was very clinical so their we no winners. The second time
      it was Masters that not only hummed but asked to to dinner before Libby called and derailed it so I would give Virginia that round. Once Libby called it went back to Masters
      as he went to his wife but…did you notice what Masters wanted to do when she was leaving? He went to zip up her dress which is a very intimate thing to do and SHE was
      the one that wouldn’t let him. (Score another one for Virginia) After the third time
      she wanted to go to dinner with him and he couldn’t have been colder to her so that win
      goes to Master. Again it’s a song and dance.

I do not believe Masters only hired her for sex. Yes he knew she would be great in
      dealing with the “subjects” as he knew he wasn’t going to be so he hired her for that
      reason. Once he found out how much she knows about sex and knowing how little he
      knew about it the proposition was made. Virginia needed this job so yes she felt she
      needed to do what he wanted but…they did end up getting and staying married for years
      so their had to be something there between them. Personally I don’t think either of them
      had the capacity for intimacy with anyone.

• lulu says:

Song and dance ;). How much did she really know about sex other then how it feels for her? Sex is very personal and every woman is different. She is giving her point of view alone. While Dr M is working on positions and their impact. She provides nothing that he hasn’t said already she just dummies it down to understand it. Really don’t like her!

As for intimacy that is a two way street. If its not being reciprocated then one will leave. Dr M devoted his life to his research he had no interest in a personal life. When she tried to get him to retire he refused. I think he had no interest in Virginia Masters only Virginia Johnson.

I have no doubt that Virginia was way ahead of most women during that time.
          Remember what Dr Haas said about her to Masters? IMHO Masters clocked that into
          into his head. (excuse the pun)
          Re: intimancy. There are phycological diagnoses that prevent intimacy like
          borderline personality disorder.

47. Oh and as far as Faintgate™, watch Lisa’s face about 30 seconds before when he spins her, she looks like she is going to drop/barf right then. He held on to her hand and helped her down. The thing is, did she completely pass out, I don’t know, but I think she got dizzy and light headed, I would have just from all that spinning. I think that all is obviously fair in love and HWWars….so anything that any of them can “dig” is fodder for the “fest”

DIGFEST™®© 2013 ~~~~~ BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!!!!

48. Lulu says:

Last night I feel asleep shortly after RHOBH the first episode this season was over. Only to wake up to screaming B#tches!! Romain is Gay!!! He has a limp d^ck!!!! I finally watched the beginning of it. WTH is wrong with ANDY!!! He was delighted by the “sex” talk! For a man who says he is gay he was salivating over Joanna Kupa’s boobs and Brandi (I don’t know how to dress) Kinda strange.

Lisa and Joanna were never really friends. I don’t know about you but if one of my friends was as “needy” as Lisa is I wouldn’t talk to her. People have their own lives but I guess when ones day begins and ends with curling your hair, doing your makeup or shopping it’s irrelevant. She needs a hobby. Not pro neither.

One tiny point. For all the Hoanna talks. She’s not……… Think about it she turns Romaine off constantly. She’s just a typical European look at my body I don’t know how to use it though.

Oh, my. Looks who’s going to be on Couple’s Therapy. http://blog.vh1.com/utag/series/couples-therapy/38114/

50. Orson says:

IMO, Kyle’s jealousy of Lisa has reached the point that it doesn’t matter what L does/says/doesn’t do/doesn’t say, Kyle will find fault with her. And L’s playing it right; she knows there’s nothing she can do or say to convince Kyle otherwise, so she doesn’t even bother. And that ticks off Kyle even more because instead of getting any kind of attention from L, L is just dismissive of her. As for Kim, she’s just Kyle’s barely trained parrot. And I figure once Kim starts getting some negative tweets or blog comments she’ll just go into full lock-down mode because she can’t handle any criticism. And an untrained/undisciplined Pit Bull? With Kim, that’s just a recipe for disaster. It’s just a matter of time. I hope she’s got liability insurance for that pooch.

51. I love dogs and have dogs and have had a bad dog, lol…. I just want to say that that “trainer” made me laugh so hard last night, I watched it twice, probably cuz Andy showed it….didn’t think he should have made fun of what could become a really bad situation, HOWEVER……..watching that guy flail and scream like a little girl was hilarious to me…. the first time I watched it I was shocked and surprise the dog didn’t take his throat out, the second time I thought it was pretty funny…..sue me, I have my $10,000 lawyer on retainer…..

Hey Jeff, I saw where you were going to try watching Blacklist. I am getting ready to watch the show from last night. I really do like James Spader, but I also like some of the twists and turns in this one. Was wondering if you had tried it yet?

• I am all caught up and have been watching since the beginning.. When I say ‘try’ I mean fit it in with everything else I want to watch.. I am thinking that the guy agent lady knew as her father, switched places with Reddington at one point, and He is her true father.

I agree, and if she knew it would stop her working with him — which is why I think he did what he did, to stop the guy from telling her. And to give him some peace.

I really go back/forth on the husband of Lizzie. I truly believe he is a bad guy. But he is slick as all get out and in for the long game if all the things Reddington has tried haven’t tripped him up yet. I just don’t trust the husband, at all.

Really am liking this program though!

Jeff…This dog reminds me of Mel. Looks like the dog is in heaven now w/ his new human.

In case anybody cares …

@RezaFarahan: @lisahochstein I was totally yelling at the tv last night! I wanted to be there to defend you as well! Hope all is well with u, u looked hot

Original Message:

55. I bet that Kingsley is her son’s dog….and did you see how hot they all were, the trainer had pit stains and the son was sweating, bringing them all water, I wonder how long they were at it??? Plus, I wonder if she still has him…the son, not the dog….. I kid…jusst joooking darrrrling!!

56. So obviously I have had a lot of coffee and I am not going to get much accomplished today except put things here on the blog….another thought….. Here’s the thing about Lisa’s “Dig” at Brandi about doing the puzzles…..I have said, that Twitter brings out my mean girl and so does other mean girls…..so that is why I don’t like being around them because 1. I am really sensitive, but more importantly 2. I have a scorched earth policy and go for the jugular and I would have said to Mrs. V, if she had said that to me, in a real perky voice, “Great we can do them together, that way you can stave off the Alzheimer’s, cuz ya know, you’re getting up there in age!”

• AZGirl says:

I agree with you on the “digs”. Why can’t Brandi just fight fire with fire and not play the victim card. Same with the Wicked Sisters. Instead, they put down Lisa while watching DWTS when filming.

• I know! I have a hard time when some one makes digs, and if it is directed at someone else I will say something to defend them, and I grew up in a household where we ate dinner at the table every night and it was a place to practice sharpening your wit…and it was brutal, lol!!!
        I remember when I was working people would take a few steps out of my office and come back and say, “Was that a cut?” “Only if you think it is, darrrhhling.”

• mm in oc says:

Lisa would have laughed at that. Lisa has a self depricating sense of humor and has no problem poking fun at herself.

• Yes she does. IPPHO™®© it has been found to be a tiring way to live, and I don’t like to hurt people that I am around, I would rather encourage them, life is hard enough without someone always getting their digs in,IPPHO™®©.

57. cusi77 says:

I just read Yolanda’s Blog… What an amazing woman, with the most positive attitude in front of what she is dealing with… Very inspiring.

I don’t tweet and I would like to recommend to her to see into this ” Zhi Neng Qi Gong” I have met a person who went to China to a clinic where the only thing they do is to practice this discipline’s exercises.

Could someone tweet this link to Yolanda? It is video about the principles and theory… Please? http://youtu.be/oElNdblDfqg

Watching Kyle’s Chamber of Commerce party scene. Maury is totally checking out “Little Ms. Puerto Rico” when they arrive and being introduced. Next scene you see Maury again right next to her checking her out. After that Kyle is on his arm while at the party. Heavens if I had to constantly keep an eye on my husband during a party in my own home I would be pissed.

• What a dog! woof! Last party I went to with my husband, we started talking to some people in the kitchen. This one woman had on a low cut shirt and kept leaning over on the counter. My husband, I’m sure he noticed, but acted oblivious and just kept talking. I giggled and walked away. He can talk your ear off and I thought it was hilarious if she thought he was going to be distracted by her cleavage. Later when we were at home I said, “Boy that woman in the kitchen sure was showing off her boobies.” And he said, “Yeah, I know, did you see how leathery they were.” HAHAHA!!!

I don’t remember who said it, but it’s sorta true …. in this town, there’s a pretty young thing on every corner who is looking for a sugar daddy. And you know men, they are so easily duped. … except for the guys on this blog, of course!

Husker I left work & it was 40 degrees. I needed electric underwear on. It’s COLD. I would not make it living in Huskerville. 🙂

AZGirl 91 today huh? I welcome 91. 🙂
    How’s Dr. Pepper doing?

61. cusi77 says:

I have a question: The rest of the Miami Reunion will air tonight?

62. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Nebraska blew in and fouled up my day. Hope everyone is having fun tossing Brandi around lime a rag doll…just speculating. 😛 Look forward to reading here during The Voice.

Lainey, not sure if you are around, but that was hilarious when you tried to add levity to the debate last night..with the plastic prop.

Nebraska DID BLOW IN!! Yesterday was gorgeous and then today,…brrrrr brrrrr. I’m making a veggie soup now and throwing in a cut up leftover rare ribeye from last night. I’ll throw the steak in last along with a handful of cilantro.

Oh, gosh i am glad you got a kick out of my joke. IF ONLY ONE Lynnfam
      Sister or brother gets me, that’s ok!!! I love laughing with you guys!

• Isn’t that sweet. Caged hunters and natural born killers.

Exactly. I’m not buying what they are selling as it’s all selfish.
        There are more Lions in cages right now than are running free.
        It’s a disgrace.

• lulu says:

Awwww!!! I just want to pick him up and snuggle him!!!!

They are adorable but they don’t belong in a house. It’s a really selfish thing to do
        but I would have loved to have spent the afternoon with her. 🙂

• lulu says:

Did you notice the chemistry between Dr Masters and Libby?? I wonder if they are dating?? Not the VH1 lady.

I’m glad you brought that up as I wanted to comment on that. I agree with chismosa
        as that passion you saw in him was for Virginia not Libby. You could tell by the look on
        her face. She knew something was up. I answered you upthread. Hopefully you
        saved the episode so you can go back and watch it again.

• lulu says:

Mmmmmm so Virginia has borderline personality disorder??? Makes total sense lack of empathy towards children, libby, and Dr Haas. She completely checked out of that fling once it no longer interested her. Let’s face it I would never in a million years do what she did. Call it high morals or whatever.

As far as Dr Masters and his passionate Libby kiss. That to me was guilt the I am only having “research” sex with Virginia not cheating on you. That I am a perfect husband.

I have to disagree with you. He was thinking about Virginia and how much he can’t
            wait until their next “research” night. He never shows Libby any romantic connection to him. She’s an after thought but Virginia is anything but.

I’m not sure Virginia has BPD but it would make sense. She uses men until she’s had
            whatever she wants from them and moves on. She is afraid of intimacy. Sad.

• lulu says:

Here’s a question would you say Dr Masters is objective? Can he separate emotions from sex?

I’d say it’s 50/50. He wants to but he’s just really messed up in the head.
                Once he feels like he’s vulnerable he does something to screw it up on purpose.
                He doesn’t do that consciously though. BPD’s do that all the time.

Take out the “On purpose.” He doesn’t know he’s screwing it up.

• lulu says:

We know that the Dr left Libby for Virginia. But we don’t know why? Did Virginia threaten to stop sleeping with him? Aside from physical and work related no other connection.

I thought Virginia had BPD (allegedly!)

I thought that kiss was his rush to get back to sleeping with Virginia — I didn’t think he would have it in him !!!!

64. Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Lisa doing what she does often and best….trying to add humor to diffuse a shitty situation.

65. California35 says:

What a mess about Brandi and Mohammad and Joanna.
    I understand that she wants the truth out, but WHY other people’s truths!?? Oh well. Truth or not is not even the concern, it is that she is blabbing about other peoples lives. She should stay quiet for a while and not visit twitter for a while.

About Lisa and Kyle – I’m bored with that lol. Things will never be the same between them, they should just be cordial and move on. The digs behind Lisa’s back are annoying. Lisa’s digs to her or anyone – are her. I dont excuse it but it isn’t the same way as Kyle. Then she expect Lisa to take her side on things – hallooo!! You two are no longer friends!! Why are you expecting anything? As i said it is boring. Kim is just being close sister to Kyle, so i dont link what to say about her. She is focus on Kyle and to be on her good side. Kyle has no one else at the moment so it is working out for the two. Kim and her dog, ay :-/ i was worry for the dog. No matter how he is, it isn’t his fault. So i feel for him. On Carlton, yeah she was bored and easily annoyed at that lunch, but wouldn’t we also? 😛 lol and the way Kyle cut her off at the beginning when she wa telling a story, well that was the beginning of not feeling comfortable there.

I watch Black list. Watching it tonight.

Pandora does give a bit of hint of Fergie 😉 her mouth or something.

chismosa…are you around?