Shahs of Sunset – My how they have Changed plus Let’s Chat Atlanta

Shahs of Sunset – My How Things have Changed by NMD

We are two episodes into Season Three of Shahs of Sunset, and as I bring us up to date on the adventures of this motley crew, it’s hard not to reflect on how much things have changed since we first met our Persian friends.

Let’s start with MJ or  Mercedes Javid.  MJ had a falling out with BFF Reza in Season Two.  He outed her as a drug addict, revealed her true age, and let viewers know that she had been incarcerated in the past for bank robbery.  Apparently he thought that would be good for her.

MJ has undergone some sort of transformation this season.  Her face is barely recognizable.

mj and her mom

mj and gg shahs

MJ Before

MJ Before

So far this season we’ve seen MJ try to salvage a relationship with her over critical mother, establish a tentative truce with Reza, and have some fun with Mike.  She seems good with Asa.  MJ and GG are back to being friends at this moment in filming (and by the photo above posted on her instagram recently they continue to be friends.)  The wrinkle in that friendship is 1) GG’s friendship with Lily and 2) some lingering resentment over MJ choosing Reza and Asa over GG last season – pretty much alienating GG during filming.

So far MJ’s story line is that she didn’t RSVP to Lily’s birthday party, so Lily put her on the “do not admit under any circumstances” list.  Reza tipped MJ off to the potential embarrassing situation, so MJ sent Lily a last minute text asking if she could come to the dinner.  Lily said no – and MJ is resentful.  Apparently Lily made sure everyone else understood they needed to RSVP, but that wasn’t made clear to MJ.  Of course this is all set up by production, copying the opening season of Atlanta when Sheree left NeNe off of her party list.

MJ is also helping GG’s sister sell her home and find a new place to live.

Behind the scenes, MJ is having a blast taking spoof photos of herself in iconic poses. It started with a selfie mimicking Kim K’s white bathing suit tweet – but she’s branched out. Here’s a few:

mj kim

mj baywatch mj spoof

MJ seems to have a lot of fun, and I’m glad she stayed on the show.  She’s also proud of the girls and showed them off in last week’s episode and on WWHL.  You go girl!

mj mike wwhl

Mike Shouhed

Mike continues his quest to have a very bright smile.  Last season Reza dumped MJ as his partner in residential real estate and offered the spot to Mike.  Mike has now come to regret the move, because Reza is a self-centered ass who seems to find it funny that Mike is struggling with the business.  Instead of mentoring Mike, Reza lets him swing in the wind.  It would be really funny if Mike ditched Reza and partnered with MJ – but I doubt that will happen.

Mike is still dating Jessica, who is converting to Judaism.  I am assuming they’ll eventually get engaged, but as of his appearance on WWHL her conversion was not yet complete. Mike speaks highly of Jessica, and seems pretty respectful to women on the whole.  He also seems to get along with everyone on the cast.  All in all he seems like a nice guy – but perhaps not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Asa Soltan Rahmati.

Asa had two story lines last season – her quest to become a Persian Pop Princess, and her quest to bring Diamond Water to the masses.  This season so far has focused on the diamond water venture.  Somehow she’s managed to get investors.  She’s picked out a bottle – complete with diamond shaped cap.  Unfortunately the bottle is top heavy and falls down in the “filling” machine.  Oops.  There’s a $50,000 piece of machinery needed to fix that.  But it’ll take another $400,000 piece of machinery to screw on the custom cap.  Apparently it’ll be available December 4th from her website.  The cost “Only $35.82 plus shipping for a box of 18 small bottles or 12 large bottles http://www.RealDiamondWater.com ”  You’ve got to be kidding me.

diamond water

I used to like Asa.  She owned her look.  Now she’s just another one who’s gone under the knife to take away her individuality.

asa 1 asa-soltan-rahmati-lilly-ghalichi-reza-farahan-shahs-of-sunset-dinner-party

Reza Farahan

For some reason Reza thinks he’s the star of this show.  He’s a mean spirited person who takes pleasure in the hurting others.  His target this year seems to be Lilly with a side of Mike, but who knows.

Golnesa (GG)

GG has somehow been accepted back into the group after being alienated last year for her violent behavior.  That’s one plus for the Shahs – they nipped that in the bud right away.  This year GG has made up with her sister – Liela – who is going through a nasty divorce.  Liela has been getting a lot of screen time as well.  We are reminded that Mike and Liela used to be an item when they were teenagers.  That reminds me of season one where GG was clearly trying to get Mike to notice her in a more than friends way.

GG also has a new boyfriend.  In addition to her sister’s storyline, GG appears caught in the middle of the MJ – Lilly spat.  Surprisingly, GG is on Lilly’s side about the invite to Lilly’s party.  But that’s not to say that GG thinks Lilly is all that.  She sees through the little twit – but accepts her anyway.  One of the best scenes of the first episode was during Lilly’s silly party (more on that in a minute) when Lilly walks in when GG and Liela are laughing about one of her dresses.

Lilly Ghalichi

Lilly had her plastic surgery prior to joining the cast.  She has mutilated her body by sticking two oversized balloons up front and perhaps her nose job is responsible for ruining her voice.  There is something very wrong with her.  Her brother knows it – and tells her as much.  She’s gotten a lot of screen time in the first two episodes.  She gave herself a 30th birthday party at Mohamed’s home.  It was ridiculous.  Four dress changes – including one that looked like a wedding dress.  It looked like all the guests were miserable.  Apparently she missed Prom (perhaps that’s why there has been so much plastic surgery) so she crowned herself Prom Queen.  Apparently the party ran out of booze and the guests that appeared after the filmed dinner stood around bored and then left early.  Ugh.

159963760

________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat, Shahs of Sunset. Bookmark the permalink.

186 Responses to Shahs of Sunset – My how they have Changed plus Let’s Chat Atlanta

First 🙂

(with my can of George repellent)

Hey everyone. Hope you had a great Sunday. I’ve been playing catchup again. Watched Masters. Oh boy Mrs. Provost. She can’t get enough of the big O. I wonder if she found her
    G-Spot too? 🙂 And also did Masters start the “Sperm Bank”? LOL. You know what I mean.
    Watched the last 3 epis of WD. Shocked at what Carol did. Even more shocked that Rick told her to go. Daryl may not take it too well. I’m also catching up on The Paradise. I have 2 more epis to watch.
    Now MJ & her selfie & trying to look like Pam Anderson’s Baywatch shot? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I’m sorry but she shouldn’t do those types of photos & post them anymore. And Lilly’s boob looks like it hurts in that pic.

I’m watching Atl. Obviously Phaedra didn’t take my tweets seriously when I tweeted her to STOP wearing tight ass clothes. When you’re a nursing mom how in the heck can you take tight ass dresses up on your boobs?

You guys enjoy watching Bravo tonight. I’ll be watching Walking Dead if I can say up that late!

We have Black Water ◾️💧 and now Diamond Water 💎 💧??!! 🙄

I’ll take the Diamond Water please. Maybe I’ll become a High Priestess Pop Princess.

Um she was developing Diamond water LAST YEAR.

She’s still an ASSa no matter what.

She’s the only one hanging with Reza (and near my town) vomit
      What is telling (blech) more than anything is any tweets you read by mike – it seems Reza has severed things with MJ and Mike. Reza is a jerk and will never redeem himself to me no matter what
      I think Seacrest loves Reza too much and will give him his own spinoff. Anyone is being nice to him just to save face for screen time.

He and HO should hang out. Dark souls the both of them.

I’m team MJ forever. 💛💙💜💚❤️💗her forever

7. LaineyLainey says:

Hi everyone! Thanks for the blog NMD. Like you, I think MJ is fun. Even with her mom treating her so badly, MJ can still put a smile on her face and move forward. Reza was awful to MJ and now I just can’t enjoy him on the show at all because of it. I found his treatment of his boyfriend rather belittling and maybe even borderline abusive. Was he trying to be funny? I didn’t find that scene humorous and apparently neither did his boyfriend/roomie. I have a soft spot for Lilly because she was very nice to my kid. Friendly, pleasant and just….DECENT. There are a lot of snooty people in LA. She used to hostess at a restaurant (when she first got to LA) and had to seat a couple of Vanderpump Rules girls…lets just say they were clearly not friendly or pleasant toward her. Which was kind of disappointing because just months prior to that she and I sat here and watched their show and laughed at all their antics. She loved that show…in a kind of “comical” kind of way. On the other hand Lilly was sweet and encouraging to her from the get-go!

She’s (Lilly) not getting a positive edit this season, is she?

I also like Lilly and MJ. 🙂

I like MJ & Lilly too. They both did some wrong stuff to each other. MJ really didn’t have any legit reason not to like Lilly. She just didn’t want to share Reza. I don’t get people like that. You can have more than one bff.

Lainey- was your daughter being taped at ALL her times interacting with Lilly?
      I just say this because – these reality stars, actors, anyone- can act a certain way when they know they’re being filmed (Bethenny cough cough)- but when cameras are not involved ???

I could see Lilly essentially being a nice kind person but her physical superficiality is too much for me.

There were cameras when they met, I think. It was a casting call, actually. Not sure how much of that was filmed. But the rest of the time she dealt with LG there were no cameras. Most of Their interaction was off camera when They tweeted, emailed and texted each other and Thats when she was the most pleasant, kind and personable. She came to the makeup and dressing rooms and there were no cameras at those times. She took a picture with my daughter after the show…she knew that my kid is a fan and rather than being put off by her, she was very cool about it. They aren’t best buds or anything, haha!! Not hanging out or anything,..but she was sooooo nice to my baby! 💛💛💛👶💜💜💜

Nancy, if you can, watch 60 minutes. You’ll like the second half.

Bring on the peaches! 😀
    Got to get somethin in the oven, BBL!

NMD Lilly’s bro’s voice is soooo much more irritating than Lilly’s. How in the heck do his patients take it? Remember that character on SNL Pat? We didn’t know if Pat was a man or woman? And she had a nasaley voice? That’s Lilly’s bro.

Not to assume anything but is he gay I wonder ?

I need a new cardiologist. Maybe I should look him up? lol

I don’t know but he surely seemed to enjoy belittling his sister and cousins! He may have had a Kermit voice, but wow, what a mean streak. He ruined Lilly’s evening.

I bet he’s not thrilled about his sister not doing anything with her law degree.

You mean because she is not practicing law? Yes, perhaps he is disappointed by that but I know you’ll agree that it doesn’t give him the right to call her and the other ladies….what was it?….a failure? That’s her brother! Be nice, brother!!! 😫😨

I know many people that have a law degree that don’t practice law. She’s a
              successful business woman so he shouldn’t say anything to her. Maybe he’s
              worried that she’s too picky when it comes to men so she will end up being single.
              I thought he was a jerk.

Lainey I think there’s a cultural element to this men talking down to the women
          A) Reza talking down to his “ho’s” and “bitc*es”
          2)Mike talks down to the girls (and about the girls) a lot
          III) the guy who was friends with Lilly’s boyfriend last year – who came to the office to talk down to her over how ashamed her BF was of what she was doing

I think it’s cultural

I read somewhere that plastic surgery on the nose that has gone too far will make your voice sound like theirs, higher pitched and nasally. I think that may be the Kardashian sisters’ problem also. I cannot stand hearing Kim and Kourtney talk.

All the nose jobbers I know,..their voices were the same after. Not that I know that many. (3). 👃

Im shocked Adele got one…. I always thought singers take the Barbra Streisand stance of don’t touch the nose !
        👃👃👃👃👃👃👃🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

11. chismosa™ says:

There’s just WAY too many opinions I’m going to have into my favorite bravo show – thank you for RECAPPING !
    But I have to read ……

Yalla ya habibi!!!!

12. chismosa™ says:

Satchels of GOLD

I use to like Asa too until she said that she went to Beverly Hills High for 4 yrs. She’s pretty much Americanized. She needs to stop praying to a tank of water and get a real job and stop making up names for herself like the Persian pop priestess and get a real job. Just get a job.

Also, did you see the part where the cap wouldn’t fit thru the conveyor belt at the water plant? The piece that would make it fit would cost up to a half a million. I’m not a business person but I think that I would have looked in to every part of her stupid water idea. There’s not much to it. It’s water. Having the bottle and cap fit would be on top of the list.

She told the water plant people that she’d have to talk to her investors about the problem. Wasn’t she the one who had all kinds of money buried in her yard?

That’s what we call doing things bass ackwards. A big part of The gimmick was the bottle…so why no due diligence on filling and capping the bottle??.? As Jerry would say “that’s a shame”

I liked Asa 1st season too.

That bottle cap should have been figured out last year.
      Lame

Brandi’s tweet~~~
    Dear @radar_online no falling down lots of flashes and tipsy for sure because it was my f**king BIRTHDAY

I added the *’s.

I like Kandi’s mom. Maybe she’s being protective of Kandi because of what happen with Kim. Kandi wasn’t a great business person during that time.

She’s was really nasty to her daughter last week.

I think that Kandi was a bit loosey goosey with Kim because she never imagined that the song would take off and be as successful as it was.

I think she loves Kandi, no doubt, but she has taken the evil route in advice giving. Not only is it unsolicited, which is bad enough, but the advice comes with some really below the belt comments that can’t be taken back. I will take heed. You know, since I like to give my kids advice…but I will have to remember not to sucker punch them.

• boston02127 says:

Her mom was harsh but I think she’s right.

You don’t trust Todd?

Not giving her a pass over here, she is wrong to think that a man has to support a woman in a relationship. Mama Joyce is just worried Todd will take away oart of the cash cow she’s living on, lol.

I don’t watch, but that’s what I’m thinking – Mama Joyce is worried about the money which by the way Kandi earned to do with what she wants.

• cusi77 says:

I don’t trust Todd. It rubbed me the wrong way when she asked him about having a prenup, and he said NO, last Season . She needs to protect her daughter as well as she has to protect herself… Whatever she has, she has worked hard. Look at Cindy… Peter takes advantage of her… again, a single mother, who worked for whatever she had and he is losing always what she earns.

About Joyce being afraid of not being supported by her daughter… Not sure, but her concerns may be legit. JMHO.

16. Amalfi says:

LULUUUUUUUUU ….

Everytime Phaedra calls her baby The President, I feel like she stole that Governor thing from yu and your baby.

If Mama Joyce is talkin to Riley like that – that’s it’s messed up!!!

Cynthia, voted best looking without make-up AND post surgery!

Cynthia is lucky she can stand up straight. After I had my surgery I was bent over for about 2 days. I’m glad she had the surgery.

Chismo,
    This is a pic of Michael Broussard, Brandi’s agent. The pic is from his appearance on RHOBH.

Hot and Bravoed – speaking of hot messes http://hotandbravoed.com/35/post/2012/12/speaking-of-hot-messes.html

What does she see in him?

22. rabblerouser2010R says:

Sorry guys…I just can’t get into Shah’s.
    Ever since I saw MJ puking her guts out in Vegas, I was grossed out by her. Granted I feel bad she has mommy issues but I don’t do sloppy, sloppy drunk chicks past a certain age. I mean, we aren’t talking about some barfing the next morning, it’s someone so drunk they are puking that night. Gross.

Reza bugs me with his calling every girl a “HO”. I also think his ‘jokes’ are lame and sophomoric. He really is the epitome of the kid in highschool that got their braces taken off and a pair of contact lenses and suddenly thought they were hot shit.

I liked Asa the first season…but got second season syndrome in a bad way. I also think she is a liar. Honestly don’t cry about having only 500 bucks in the bank then try to tell me you have 15k worth of gold coins buried in your concrete patio , It’s just so fn stupid.

Mike…meh…I think he is okay until he gets around Reza then they make jokes about ‘white people’.

GiGi needs to be in a womens prison on lock down.

Rabble I disagree on MJ but everyone else – TOTALLY agree.
      And Reza has to say “bitc*” to everyone too. I HAAAAATE him. He is so critical of everyone else and has anyone noticed he seems to have gained major weight this year? Salmon jackets don’t help.

Assssa me too —- pretentious.com

Mike I think is disparaging to women sometimes.

LOL- I know MJ is your girl.
        As mentioned, I didn’t really watch too much after all of that…so there might have been some moments of redemption I missed in that regard. The twitter pictures have me a bit perplexed, I don’t know enough about her to say if it’s attention whoring (which is what it looks like) or just her sense of humor.

Tonight’s eppy is pretty boring.

That was adorable.

So Porsha is upset about the idea of NOT being married – ot upset because she is no longer with Kordell. … Is that what you get from what she said?!

HILARIOUS that Cordel sent some Kandi’s toys boxes w/o the contents to Porsha. Lol

“Why would she leave her wedding stuff here”
    the bigger question “why would you put it on”
    hahaha

Oh yeah, Kenya is “the good kind of crazy”!

This chick needs a shrink!

I don’t see that marriage lasting. 😦

31. kit9 says:

Omg! I’m cracking up over Porsha’s ‘woman to woman’ comment!

32. chismosa™ says:

Shahs: I don’t find Mike that respectful of women – he was saying something like “these BROADS” about the ring for Jessica and some ways he is very dismissive with the women I’ve found not so nice. Maybe a cultural machismo, being eldest of boys thing – I don’t know. But I loved loved loved how sweet he was with MJ on WWH. They seem to have a true friendship. Down with Reza.

Reza is only on team MJ this year because he’s hip to the fact that fans will see what he’s done to Mike this year + what he did to MJ last year. He knows fans like MJ and find her endearing. I don’t trust him at ALL.

ASSa— I wonder if she still dates the Jackson guy.
    She changed from S1 to 2 and got materialistic last year. 💎💍😏😏
    I don’t like her or her friendship with Reza and how they attacked MJ. Or how she was with GG last year.

I love LEILA. I am so her.

33. Kat From Ohio says:

i like MJ because she could have easily been a bethenny type… always complaining about her relationship with her mom. I still like B, but I have far more respect for Mj’s approach to the situation: she’s trying to make things better in her relationship with her mom, and seems to be very sensitive and unconditionally love her mother. I do think she is a damaged person, which is why I’m willing to overlook her drunken displays; I think she seems fun.

Watching the first half of ATL and you got to be kidding me?!! Kandi’s manager doesn’t trust Todd because he’s worried about his place and money from Kandi. WTH. Can anyone trust or be happy for Kandi?! Geez.

Yeah I saw the 1st look that was odd.

Maybe Kandi in the past has had issues with her boyfriends and then people who work for her ???
      It’s odd ……

• Cartwheels says:

Not when it comes to business.

Kandi is blind with love so she can’t think past her cloud nine, the others are thinking about their jobs and how a nasty divorce can take that job away.
      Before Kandi continues talking about any wedding plans or even choosing the date, she needs to get that prenup in place to ease her inner circle and then she can go and have her happy moment.

35. chismosa™ says:

Sorry, splitting to 2 — and NMD thanks so much for recapping SHAHS!
    Sorry it’s my fave show —

The SHAHS looks:

As for the looks — I don’t think MJ did anything to her face – do you think so ? I saw the bangs but she still has the lines between her eyes so there’s no Botox and I don’t know- she rest of her face looked the same ???

Lilly- I feel like in some talking heads – we can see a bump in her nose. I wonder if it’s a makeup mistake or she had a mistake in surgery? She still looks like she has a lacefront wig to me. Her hairline is so weird. Too perfectly straight.

Do you think ASSa had surgery ? Really? How did I miss this?

Kenya is a riot! I see where the title comes.from “All in a days twerk” lol

@ladygaga: @Andy I’m catching up on my Bravo 1. The backtalking to Mrs. Vanderpump is SHOCKING 2. RHOM reunion should have been called the ‘unreunion’

Original Message:

@ladygaga: @andy 3.On what planet does one work at a restaurant, sass their boss & not get fired. 4.Lisa throwing up on the side of the rode #realbitch

Original Message:

This is so annoying that Andy is going to have a freakin heart attack of glee over these tweets.
      Retch 🚽™

@Andy: @ladygaga the backtalking has just begun, Gaga! And Miami was a cacophony of madness w/ lots of “evidence”!

Original Message:

Vomit.
          I miss Ana and folders 📁📂📁📂📁📂

Ana needs to put out or shut up. I know she has many fans but what gives?

I think – and hope Simon could confirm one day on twitter – that she’s awaiting the “contract ” being over ????

I never understand these contracts.

Anything that made stupid lea stand up so much and “faint” so much last year had to have been good. 👀

She does? (Have many fans?)

Just 1 — me

Yes, she does, I base that on twitter activity and her ability to land events/show appearances/guest hosting..

Will need to remember to look for her new website launch today. Supposed to be a blog and about RHOM….but I don’t think she will spill that right out the gate. Besides that, also says she is still under Bravo’s thumb, err, Contract.

Just went to checkout her twitter feed. I hope I used that term correctly. Yes, I see she has nearly 100k followers. That is significant. I read some of her tweets. She is pretty clever, I have to say. In fact I found one particularly interesting that I am going to try to copy and paste to the next blogaroonie.

That is correct to call it twitter feed. I have followed Ana since her first appearance on HW. I need to get to the next blogaronie – LOL!

Kyle Dicks is so petty that when a fan tweets a compliment to Bravotv, Andy, Lisa and Kyle, she replies to the tweet BUT “deletes” Lisa’s name from her reply.

@KyleRichards18: @MsBravoAddict @Bravotv @Andy XXOO

Original Message:

hmm. it looks like the rank and file are trying to ‘freeze out’ Lisa.

Good luck with that. All the prior HWs that tried to bring Lisa down are no longer on the show (Camille Taylor and Adrianne).

• Cartwheels says:

Finally Kyle has gotten her backbone back.
      The friendship is done and season filming is over, it is obvious that they will be in different couches at the reunion so there is no reason to pretend at all.
      I am glad that for once at that begging to still be Lisa’s friend has stopped, it was getting to be really pathetic.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

When they were on the View last a few weeks ago they seemed to be getting along just fine-I don’t know what to think of all of this crap…maybe Kyle is just being…Kyle?

chismosa…it’s a good one tonight but it’s another sad one.

Yeah but you guys have told me when one is sad and I don’t see them as necessarily sad.
      I mean I guess one could say every episode of Mad Men is sad. Lol

I can’t wait — still have Walking Dead, Homeland.
      I’m on Sopranos right now.

Camille must be shopping for a new home. This was last night.

@KyleRichards18: With @theRealCamilleG in malibu ….looking caliente!!! http://t.co/0UtsWRLVbb

Original Message:

@LisaVanderpump: Thanks @ladygaga I could do with some help over here…#pumprules
    Also footnote #SNL was bloody amazing.

Original Message:

@ladygaga: @LisaVanderpump I waitressed since I was 15 in NY. They should be thanking their lucky stripes they have jobs in this economy & a nice boss!

Original Message:

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I must say I have zero love for Gaga-zero!! But she is right-Lisa’s wait staff are the most disrespectful people!!!

She went to a high end high school that’s nice to know she worked that young.

Love Gaga

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

She went to a high end high school.. She likes to play like she lived in the gutter-she annoys me so anything she says or does is NOT for me!!

No she never said she was in the gutter. She DOES admit she was supporting herself post high school in her east village apt.

Growing up she was always open about growing up upper / middle class NYC

I never heard the gutter thing, I always heard she grew up secure and comfortable. She’s very close to her parents and grandparents. The few interviews I have seen/read she seems to always talk about being close to her family. I like that!

Gaga was Never in the gutter.

Thanks VV for.bringing over the Gaga and VPump tweets! I was zzzzzzzz. Fell better soon VV.

Oh Jill didn’t say she was in the gutter – but that she plays like she was. I will give you that!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Thanks Tartsy for getting that point. I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind about the girl-she just annoys me-no big whoop!!

I never noticed gaga playing like she was in the gutter either. I’m not sure i even know what that means. But, I’m not trying to change anyone’s mind either. Just sharing my own opinion. It’s interesting to me when we discuss our differing opinions. As long as we’re not talking about my family members, it s not personal to me. But it IS interesting to me. I even like Miley Cyrus so….go figure! People at work gasp about that one.

I don’t really care either, I like some of Gaga’s music though…when it dawned on me what Jill meant – and I am in no way speaking for JIll, but I think the sentiment of the gutter was to say that Gaga often acts and comes across as if she is right off the streets. Comes across being more street smart than I think she is. She was raised by a loving family and had professional training, I would say middle-to-upper middle class before she broke into the big time. She relates to the underdog and the missunderstood, I gotta go, sorry, hope that made sense.

Great reply from LVPump

But does she employ the people on that show to litra-lee work at the restaurant ? Aren’t they really just reality stars now?
        I mean do they have shifts that they work !?!?

Stassi is just professionally from one reality show to another.

We need someone in LA to check this out …..

I suspect her real working staff are not featured on the show. These kids are “acting” on a show…not sure why but that doesn’t bother me one iota. Perhaps they are waiters, bartenders,.when not filming? The details don’t really concern me too much. I love the sillinessof VPRules.

LadyGaga was SNL host yesterday. I missed it.

@ladygaga: Go to http://t.co/BZ0CuT7fJx Check out me hosting SNL last night! Here’s a peak at my monologue http://t.co/Lp7Kh8VBbF

Original Message:

You can say what you want about Gaga but the girl is talented and she has a great voice.

Yeah my thing is that she writes, plays an instrument (well), has pipes, and for me the cherry is she has great rhythm
            ✔️✔️✔️☑️☑️☑️

42. Lisa is very witty with twitter When she and Joanna Krupa were tweeting last week – Joanna’s responses just sounded lame compared to hers.

She is weird but she can sure sing.

I love her and her music….edge of glory! One of my faves! My daughters roomie used to live with one of Gaga’s backup dancers. She speaks highly of her (as an employer/artist).

She was fantastic last night ….. I have the 2nd half to watch

Love that video, Nancy!!!!! She is a true musician, artist, independent thinker…I sense that she has a big heart.

Hi Lainey,
        Tony recored many duets with famous singers and he said the one he liked
        the best was the one with Lady Gaga.

Did she reply because a fan asked her to? Another infantile HW.

@BrandiGlanville: @beesbudoir @LisaVanderpump thank u

Original Message:

Lulu…I missed you tonight. I hope your day was a wonderful one. 🙂

Just for the record, I am not a Lady Gaga fan. I tried, but no.

Thinking of T-Rex and Southeast VA. Wishing you both are getting answers or are stable enough to be released from the hospital. Update when you can.