Shahs of Sunset – Bad Things Happen when I Eat Salami

Shahs of Sunset – Bad Things Happen when I Eat Salami by NMD

This is the episode where Reza turns on Lilly.  He literally tells us that Lilly thinks she’s up here – and they are down there.  Original.  They are still at GG’s dinner party for her sister Leila’s birthday.  MJ tells Lilly that no  one likes her – and crickets from the rest of the table.  So Lilly walks out, and the rest of them go out to party.

They all head out to a bar.  GG notices Shaun – her boyfriend of the day – looking at some girl’s ass and calls him on it.  Only thing is she was making out with some other guy at Lilly’s wedding.  MJ decides to tell Shaun about the other guy – Shayan.  GG gets mad, so MJ drags Reza out of there.

Lilly really doesn’t know her audience.  She’s out to lunch with a friend and orders a ton of food.  He comments that he’s jealous that she can eat like that.  She says she wants to put on a little weight to gain some curves.   She interviews that she’s trying to gain weight -she was 97 lbs and is up to 103 but would like to be at 105.  How much of that are her breast implants.  She continues on to complain about the rest of the group.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-gallery-episode-303-12MJ and Reza are at her apartment. Reza interviews that he’s 100% on MJs team this year.  MJ interviews that he strayed last year – intoxicated by the shiny and buffed Lilly.  No mention of Asa.  They have a huge spread of food.   I’m trying to figure out if MJ is wearing a dress or a dressing gown – her bubbies are on half display.  GG calls and asks to come and talk it out – so MJ asks Reza to stay.  Reza interviews that GG will look you in the eye and stab you in the gut.  Better that than Reza’s MO of stabbing you in the back.

GG tries to explain the girl code to MJ – but MJ seems too preoccupied with her hair and housecoat to understand what she’s saying.  MJ and Reza  are judge and jury of GG’s behavior and demand that they be able to rat her out any time they’d like.  GG leaves in disgust.

Mike and his white teeth and family are planning a party for his younger brother’s graduation from dental school.  Mom is in charge, and there is a lot of discussion about stews and whether or not to hookah.  Mike is the family failure (sort of joke) having dropped out of law school (how did he get into law school?) and is hoping to make it big in real estate and no longer disappoint his parents.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-gallery-episode-303-15Asa the diamond water princess shows up at the factory to cleanse the energy by burning sage.  She interviews that she’s burning sage because the energy in California used to be Native American.  She’s actually in the warehouse and not the bottling part of the facility – probably because burning sage wouldn’t be cool around food production.  Is bottling water food?  I would think they have strict standards for air quality and don’t want burnt sage water.  The people actually working are giving her the side eye but letting her put on her show.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-gallery-episode-303-19GG and Leila are hanging out at her home.  Leila has three days to find an apartment.  GG calls MJ and yells at her because the house isn’t listed and Leila doesn’t have a new place to live.  When MJ says they have a bad connection, GG hangs up and blames it on eating salami. “Bad things happen when I eat salami.” Leila tries to make peace.  When MJ explains she’s working her butt off but Leila’s lawyers keep changing thing up every day, Leila agrees her situation is complicated (because of the divorce and whether she can sell or just least the house.)  It’s clear that the MJ – GG drama is overshadowing Leila’s quest to get out of her house and into a new place.

Mike’s family is getting ready for the party.  The boys are teasing Jessica that she’ll have to make a good impression, and Mike’s mom looks worried and hurries them all along.  They get to the venue and the food looks fantastic.  This is a real party – not a Bravo party.  Slowly the place starts to fill.  Reza and boyfriend, Asa, GG and sister all show up.  They smack talk Lilly a little and joke that MJ put her and Coconut in a box and shipped her back to Texas.  (Same joke someone made on WWHL whe MJ was on.) MJ shows up and acts like a Diva – doing that false laugh thing and completely ignoring GG – who starts to stew.  GG interviews that she’s working on herself and trying to respect Jonathon (Mike’s brother) and his family.  She’s about to blow.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-gallery-episode-303-24What follows is the most awkward dinner ever.  They have piles of delicious food.  MJ sits down and GG gives her the death stare.  GG asks MJ if she’s enjoying her food in a very hard voice.  MJ says yes – and asks GG if she’s lonely (there are empty seats on either side of her.)  GG says no – she’s never lonely, and asks MJ if she’s lonely.  MJ says she always is and starts throwing rose pedals at GG.  GG throws some back.  Finally it’s over and they all get up to dance.  But it’s not finished.  GG goes out to smoke and when MJ and Reza go outside as well, GG confronts her.  Then they go inside and MJ is helping Leila with some paperwork while GG sulks and tries to get her attention.  They go outside again and get into a huge fight with GG dropping the f-bomb and everyone looking at them.

shahs-of-sunset-season-3-gallery-episode-303-29Leila steps in when she sees Mike’s dad approaching them.  She basically threatens GG into behaving, and drags her out of there without causing a scene.  MJ is embarrassed, but stays.  And the scene ends with GG walking away smoking furiously and saying that now that MJ has Reza back, she doesn’t need her anymore.  Cut to MJ and Reza dancing.

Next week Lilly will confront Asa about not having her back when MJ said no one was Lilly’s friend.

_____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Shahs of Sunset. Bookmark the permalink.

236 Responses to Shahs of Sunset – Bad Things Happen when I Eat Salami

Good morning, everyone! 😀
    NMD – thank you for the Shah’s recap.

Good morning everyone & Mike. It’s hump dayyyyyy!!! 🙂 Can you tell I’m kinda happy about that? Looks like its going to be a nice day outside today. As always don’t work to hard & have a great day.

Love me some HUUUUMP DAAAAAAY!!! It’s the last day of warm weather around here for a while. Rain, sleet and then snow by Friday morning. Can’t complain – it’s been a beautiful autumn.

Played me some more trivia at Applebees last night and once again came home with $30 of Apple Bucks (came in second by four points!). That brings my total so far to $60. Will be eating a nice big meal sometime after the New Year!

I don’t watch Shahs, so can’t comment. Top Chef tonight. Happy day to all!

G’mornin, Powelellypooh – i said hi to you above!!!

Hi everyone!!! ok, now I really mean it….HI HOOOOOOOOO!!! back to work. So much to do, not enough hours in the day.

Lainey that YAMMY —– was that a YAM you found ? I’m trying to understand it ……

Oh my god. I can’t look at an old potato that has those circle things —– I have a circle phobia. (Long story ✏️✏️📒)

A circle phobia chismosa? Oh you have got to fill us in on that. 🙂

Little round things I can’t look at. Like chicken pox. Like raised round things. I eat pomegranates like every day but I can’t open the thing and look at it —- the round things IN the pomegranate.

It’s very weird. I finally met someone like 10 years ago who had the same thing !!!!
            Lol
            It’s lame

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Oh this is not lame at all…tell me more?? You can’t look at seeds? You must tell me how this started!! Everyone has a phobia-I can’t stand to see a Q-tip…makes me gag!!! Cleaning my ears and my kids ears is my worst thing in the world-I could serious VOMIT just from looking at a Q-tip!! That’s lame !!!

Is this the confessional section of the blog today? That is a bit weird, but we all have phobias. Somehow I sense yours hasn’t been named yet. What shall we call it? Hmm. It speaks volumes you used one of our most hated words to express how it makes you feel.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Tartsy I used that word on purpose so chismosa would know how deep my Q-tip phobia went!!!

I see, well don’t you know she’s scouring through emojis, desperately trying to find a q-tip?!

👂👂👂👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈👈☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

Ashy you don’t like “gag” either !?!?!?
                    Oh gag me ! What words CAN we use.
                    Do you ever watch the Fashion Queens- they have a GAG award and it’s hysterical the way the woman says it. Sooooo funny

I don’t know where or what this is or came from — lol

It’s not a normal fear like of snakes 🐍or bugs 🐞🐜🐛🐌

It’s so WEIRD!
                Maybe something happened when I was younger – who the heck knows.

Qtips — even a clean one ??? With nothing on it ?

Yes, its a sweet potato. Yammy had no circle thingies. Yammy has long tendrils.

3. Stay safe from the storms everyone. JustAnotherMary please check in when you get out of the basement – and T-Rex I’m glad you’re home from the hospital.

Yes JAM! I read the comments I hope you’re ok!!! Not on the yellow brick road or anything …..
      Hope all is safe

TRex feel good !

Thanks for the recaps NMD

Oh I missed that. I hope everyone is safe JAM.

T-Rex I’m glad you’re home. Get lots of rest. A BIG hug to you both ladies.

• justanothermary says:

I checked in below. Except for calling my little Tucker “Toto” all day, things are back to normal around here. Well, our version of normal anyway.

4. chismosa™ says:

Programming alert for BH:

FatKyle™ is going to be on The Doctors. Anyone interested

Not really interested but let’s not call her fat.

What in the world could she have to share with “The Doctors”? I’m serious, if anyone watched, tell us.

I watched Kyle on her very teeeny tiny guest appearance on Days of Our Lives recently. She played the role of a hot shot modeling agent that came to town (from Chicago) to sign up an young woman on the show. She did fine, there really wasn’t anything to what she did – but what do I know about acting – her voice was the same, clothing/hair/makeup the same. She might have played a pushier version of herself.

5. Good morning everyone! JAM storm door flew off last night. Wow that was some wind. Hopefully all is well at the farm. Sending good vibes to all that are sick (T-Rex, SoutheastVA, Boston.) Hopefully all of you will get well soon.

6. chismosa™ says:

Thanks for the recap NMD- my fave show on bravo (except Jeff Lewis)-

I’m torn because I don’t at ALL like how close Reza is back with MJ but I think in real time- NOW– she is more close with GG and Mike so that makes me happy. Reza seems to only hang with Asa.
    Reza BROUGHT Lilly into the group last year – hoping for a sales commission like Morris on BevHills- so maybe he’s dropped Lilly because she’s not buying anymore ? And he’s doing damage control and is being nice to MJ because he saw how bad he came off last year. Still dislike him. Shaaaaaady guy.
    MJ’s my gal –though of course I don’t agree with every single thing she does.

I burned sage following all the rules in the start of the year. IMO it has not done anything. I had a LOT of trouble keeping it lit.
    Asssssa is still annoying. I wonder what is up with her nose. I loved her blue dress last night though. She looks good in long things. Where is jermaine !!!!?!?!?!?

What MJ was wearing she wore a lot in season 1- a housecoat. She mentioned it when her mom came over to criticize her. I would love to walk around in something elegant like that – except not so much boobie. 👀👀

I loved the dancing – it was just like a greek party ! We dance the same way. Mike’s father was like my dad except my dad dances better ! Lol. We hold napkins too. Love it. But it was buffet ? I would think that hall had sit down. Maybe it was the option they chose. I had no idea some Iranian food had curry in it. Blechhhh 👅

I need to go eat something – I need to get my weight up to 98! That’s my goal! I’m too low at 91 right now….

• cusi77 says:

Mujercita! How tall are you? 91 Pounds? I hope you are feeling well, dear Chismo.

Good Morning Everyone! Thank you for the Blog, NMD!

Heading to Itaka!

Cusita I’m making fun of Lilly because she told the camera she needs to get above 97 lbs !!! Heehee

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Yes my goal in life is too get my weight up to 98…said no over the age of 13 ever! Kidding kidding-I know so,e people are naturally skinny(lucky)!!
      The party looked FAB-if you have a party like that I’m crashing-just so I can dance with you father!!
      I love MJs housecoat!!!

LOL! I know. I mean I get that she is a naturally super skinny girl but ordering 15 fatty dishes on camera (and she probably has a bite of each?) – and telling the camera how she aims for 100 – this is not endearing to audiences I don’t think.
        She may think we will “get her” but I don’t think so.
        Unless GG becomes her new BFF she really is on the outs with this crowd. The others all know eachother so much more. Reza lost his money search with her. 🙄

Fundamentally I don’t dislike Lilly I just think she is SOOOOOO superficial and insecure in her own way to overdress her body like that.

• Shit! I was down to 89 and then had a pickle. Now at 89.4

Thank you NMD for the blog. I’m watching Shahs before going into work. Shahs with breakfast is not a good combo. 🚽

I don’t like MJ. I don’t like her smirk. I don’t like her boobs. I don’t like her relationship with her mother. I don’t like the way she speaks to Lilly. I don’t like her drunk antics. Oh, did I mention I don’t like her smirk? I don’t like MJ. 😀

I liked her before…I have to say, I don’t like what she’s doing this season. I still want tolike her, but Her attitude is so mean…kind of how everyone was treating her last season. So,I guess it’s her turn to be the new mean girl. I never thought she would do that.

8. T-Rex says:

ADVENTURES OF A HOSPITAL STAY.
    My family thought this was too funny not to share, disclaimer, the author one T-Rex was on a myriad of drugs and her perception may have been altered, the names of the participants has been changed to hide their true identities.

1st Suite Mate- an 88 year old woman who would not stop talking, ever, bitch took an Ambien the first night and talked for three straight hours in her sleep, we call her 88 because she pronounced her age at least 88888 times in a day and half, to everyone, each and every time she saw them, even each time I passed her bed to use the facilities, she let me know just in case I forgot. She should be proud because 88 is a great feat, oh and she had her real teeth too . Poor nurses, tried to dash out quickly around her, so much so, they took to having themselves paged after three minutes in the room, they told me this after she left. She was sweet, but said the same things over, over and over again, same stories, same issues, same questions and kept saying EKG when She was getting a colonoscopy. Her daughter couldn’t stand being there, each stay was less than 15 minutes, so her granddaughter was there for her most of the time, and she was sweet to her, her mother said she would be getting a gift for taking care of 88. Well I got the joy of spending my second night there not sleeping because 88 had to do a colonoscopy on the third day and well, she was up all night doing what you have to do before a colonoscopy and bitching and crying the entire time. Seriously, it’s not that bad to drink goop then poop, couldn’t figure out why she was griping so much, you would have thought she was having triple bypass surgery, she literally moaned and cried for hours. I felt sorry for her so listened to her ALL night until she finally passed out and I got some sleep. After she got her tests back she was told she had to leave, tests went very well. She didn’t want to leave that night and spent three hours complaining she didn’t want to go, then her family showed up and spent another 2 hours complaining she didn’t want to go all the while her daughter packed up all her belongings and basically dragged her out of there. Aaah thought I would get some sleep

2nd Suite Mate- Well 4 hours after 88 left, Cracky the Crackhead arrives. I did sleep those 4 hours though, but once Cracky got there, that peace was short lived. Cracky has potentially pancreatitis which is painful, but this woman has taken the pain and made it Defcon5 levels of pain. So you can’t help but hear as the doctors ask her what meds she is currently taking and since I sat through this laundry list with 3 doctors and countless nurses over two days, I remembered some of them, and here we go this is her daily intake:
    Vicodin, Xanax, Migraine Med, 3 other meds for her Bi-polar and PTSD disorder, all in all she listed 15 different prescriptions she takes daily at home, and what times she took them, by the way this information changed depending on what pain med she wanted at the time from the nurse. She is a former crack addict but she smoked pot and did cocaine a month ago(translates to last weekend), and she needs to make sure that everyone knows that she needs more meds since she takes so many prescriptions on a regular basis, she was immune to some of the meds. Oh and they just got custody of her grandkids after she, her daughter and her current husband finally stayed cleaned long enough to get them back after 3 years. Now several times she noted that she has been clean for 10 years, but uhm just got the kids back 3 months ago. Oh and you take one look at her in those People of walmart pictures and think Cracky the Crack head. Okay the nurses HATED coming to our room because of her, which could have been why the nurse missed my medication schedule on Monday. Every TWO, yep TWO hours she was laying on the nurse call button and yelling out she needed her meds she was in PAIN, her Pain was always an 8, and she was constantly screaming this through the intercom, in her best drug induced voice. Bitch had 2 grams of Dialaudid and an Oxycodone and was still in pain, are you kidding me, I would have been in a coma, and kept saying that she needed the Dialaudid because Oxycodone was too addicting, uhm Dialuadid is the most addicting, it’s like morphine. So when the nurses finally did arrive for her medication(uhm one time she rang the call button 10 times in 3 minutes, yep I wanted to change rooms), she would interrogate the nurse as to what she was getting and what she is supposed to be getting, cause she stayed at a Holiday Inn Express and was an expert, just ask her, of course you could barely understand her half the time. Actually she noted she took an MA course once, for two days, seriously she said this. Finally the nurse wrote on the board what she had been given and her schedule that morning of what she was given and what she would receive that day, and the time. Of course Cracky then decided that the hospital sucked since they kept her in so much pain, and she wouldn’t be coming back, she called the nurse again to get a real doctor in there because they obviously did not know how to do their job. Doc looked at the nifty new schedule on her board and agreed with the nurses information. Well Cracky thinks everyone has it out for her, they just don’t understand pain. Mr Cracky then showed up and Cracky and Mr. Cracky were comparing ALL the other hospitals they have been to lately and have also experienced this evil behaviour, and that they would be finding a new one to take her Medicaid money going forward. Oh yeah Cracky and Mr Cracky aren’t working, I know I was as shocked as all of you by this statement.

3rd Suitemate- Cracky couldn’t really get a “togo” drug doggiebag(she wanted another shot and some pills, but nurse said it wasn’t time and they were checking them out),so they just got some scripts to fill downstairs and left without a trace, seriously one second they were there, the next gone. So, I had a nice five hours of peacefulness and sleep as I waited to be discharged. They had just cleaned the bed next to me, when two extremely loud voices speaking a mix of English and spanish rolled up in. They were followed closely by the checkout nurse who kept wondering why there were in my room, telling them they were scheduled for checkout this wasn’t their room, etc. the two waived her off, and she went to find a doctor. Apparently they didn’t like their last room(the sick lady in that room asked them to please be quieter, as she was trying to sleep after just having surgery, I know such nerve). Turns out the younger one, who looked sick, was was having bleeding issues and apparently thinks she has cancer, wasn’t for sure as the Doctor later noted they were “checking” her for cancer, we will refer to her as CancerGirl. Her doc was one of my docs, so what we learned was that they had followed my doc to my room earlier, saw the empty bed and decided they were going to take it once it was clean. So now is where the real drama begins. See Tia(auntie) is on the phone with the Police department, because Cancergirls(she is 26) brother has been allegedly molesting her daughters, apparently he has been molesting other girls for years, but her 13 year old is pregnant and insisting she was molested(which if true is absolutely evil) by the brother. This is not a funny story, however, I had to share. Now, we are unsure as to whether this true, but they pointed out that he was living in the same house, as were 10 other people(they told the cops there were 10 living there). They had been doing drugs all night and the daughter(13 yr old) claims that while she was doing drugs the uncle allegedly molested her. So I am still just sitting there quietly in my little space, and noting that A)the minor children are doing drugs, and apparently there is someone also selling drugs out of the home, and B) you are telling the cops this as well. Now, molestation is horrible, horrific and if he did this he needs to spend the rest of his life in prison. Of course they kept telling whomever at the house not to tell Maria about this, this is the mother of CancerGirl and the allegedMolestor, because she may tip him off and he may run. Maria is the mom of the young cancer girl, and sister to the Tia. Okay so Young Cancer girl is also yelling as Tia is on the phone with the cops. to make sure that the cops get the full story. Now CancerGirl and Tia are both yelling into one cell phone to make sure the Cops were getting all the information. In addition they were talking to each other at the same time, it was confusing, but I was keeping a flowchart, was hoping the cops were as well, because you really needed one to follow the conversation. So you have two people in a HOSPITAL screaming into a phone about the issue, and as I listened was so shocked the other sick lady in their last room had asked them to be quiet. In addition, this young girl with 3 children, one that was molested and 13, was on the bed the whole time with a coloring book and markers, and coloring while yelling out the info to the cops, she stopped yelling to show Tia how well she was staying in the lines. From the conversation, CancerGirl was not developmentally disabled, as she was well versed in the various laws that allegedMolestor had broken, his past crimes and what he was on probation for and what his outstanding warrants were for. They knew they had been harboring a fugitive, but now t was time to turn him in. My doctors came in during this and were both just trying to stare at me to stay focused with what they were trying to tell me while this circus is going on, to explain the new tests and trying to get me released. Cops were set to arrive shortly after I was told my chariot awaited to take me out of the hospital, as I was leaving they were a couple of security folks headed down the hallway, even thought of turning around to watch the circus, but then the docs would have just found another reason to keep me for more testing.

There’s a movie script in there somewhere. Quite a story. Fortunately during my long hospital stay several years ago, I had a private room. With insurance costs today, I’m sure that wouldn’t happen. Please get well soon T-Rex and get out of that place!

I am home, and seriously, this was my hospital stay. My room was really nice actually, big room flat screen TV’s for each bed, had even a window, I was in the inside bed which I really enjoyed. The room was bigger because this has cardiac heart monitor hookups and needed more room for that equipment when needed. I could not have made this story up, it was unbelievable. Cracky was so weird, I don’t think she realized she was slurring her words from the minute she got there, and when she talked and she kept thinking she was making sense. She wasn’t

TRex I agree, this is a MOVIE !

I just hope you are getting better. …….
      All the best to you. What drama mama!

• Shiny says:

I was worried about your health – but after reading all that I now know I should have been worried about your safety! (…and sanity with such sleep-deprivation and surrounded by such craziness.) Sounded like the inmates escaped into your room.

I know, why couldn’t I have had a nice comatose patient next to me, but at least it wasn’t boring.

• cusi77 says:

T-Rex, write a Novel! You are great! I am so glad you are out of the craziness! Please, now take care! Muach! Besos!

I would love too, but not sure I wouldn’t get sued by the folks I wrote about, I was almost afraid to post here, because if any one of them read this, they would know it was them.

• cusi77 says:

😀

I think that you could find yourself talking about almost any Hospital in the world… I have some scary experiences not that different on what you describe! Lol! If they read that from 50 different Hospitals, all of them will come after you!Lol! Nothing to worry about… the tale is fantastic!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

T-Rex! Holy crap!! That is some write up!! I’m glad you got the hell outta there!! Hope you are feeling better!

Oh and note if you are ever stuck in a room with someone who has to get a colonoscopy the next day, have the CNA place fresh coffee grounds in filters and place around your hospital room! Grandma 88 had to use the porta-potty in the room, yep, thought would be too TMI to mention this, but she was not in a closed area, except for the curtains. The coffee grounds WORKED. In addition, when Cracky Crackhead got there, she of course was not with a full set of teeth, I know shocking, and she and Mr. Cracky kinda smelled, no fear we kept those grounds available until they left.

This is a script for HORROR MOVIE! 😱😱😱
      Glad you’re back to the normalcy and calmness of your home.

• I am so glad you are home safe! What a nightmare. I would have walked out.

Poor T-Rex – as if it’s not enough to be sick and in a hospitial and to have to endure these other people and all their freakin baggage. Ugh. Shared rooms are NOT conducive to healing. This story makes me feel extra fortunate that the hospital we use here is one bed per room…it’s was built that way, it’s not special.

I hope you are as comfortable as you can be meanwhile, at home. Keep us updated.

• Lulu says:

T-Rex happy you are out of there!! Hope you are feeling better!!!

What a bad afterschool special!! Yikes

9. chismosa™ says:

Nancy in case I don’t catch you until much later- I have not, as of yet watched MOS yet. I had to finish sopranos and also catch American horror story before the on demands expired. I am planning on tonight !
    Sorry! I’m dying to see it; this week has been crazy …..

😉

10. chismosa™ says:

I just caught 5 minutes of Bethenny and some guy in the audience was implying he’d date Bethenny because (jokingly) he’d like himself a sugar mama and she says “oh no BEEN THERE DONE THAT not going back!!”

Bitc* shut UP about your divorce ! Stop talking badly about it …. How can this win you points with your audience ??
    Ughhhhh 🚽🚽🚽🔨🔨🔨™™™

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Wins points with me…Jason wants MONEY!!!!

Ok with the general public, not the true blue bravo/Beth fans

Wait. Didn’t she sign that multi-million dollar deal AFTER they were married?

That would a yes BB.

Yes she was POOR no money to her name before – remember ??

No no I realize when she met Jason – she had her best selling book/s(?)- was on reality tv- so she had more money. More than when Jill had to “support” her.

IMO She really should make NO little remarks about how her marriage was. Can’t help the legal situation.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I like the remarks-gives people something to talk about! She will be in every media outlet tomorrow saying that she called Jason a gold digger!!!

• Cartwheels says:

Yes, she did , but signing that deal didn’t happen from one month to the others, that negotiation took a pretty long time, almost two years trying to find the right buyer and the money Bethenny and David thought was worth. Way before Bethenny even met Jason.
          Jason has nothing to do with the deal (except a visit to the bottling place in Canada) but other than that nothing, this is why he had to sign that prenup to relinquish any money present or future from that sale.

IMO what makes Jason a gold digger is that fact that he signed a prenup that he is now fighting, he probably never realized that the cocktail could make that much money and he is hurt that he signed all that off.

BTW when Jason met Bethenny she already had filmed two seasons of RHNY, had two best selling books and a cocktail on the market. Jason never met poor , broke Bethenny, Jason met Bethenny on her way up not dowmn at the bottom.

Making Bryn proud.

• Cartwheels says:

IMO Jason will make her prouder, when she finds out that the judge had to order her father to stop hacking her mother’s emails, phone conversation, tapping the staff, who knows maybe there was a bug on Bryn’s bedroom too.
        Bryn just might decide to become a McGiver of sorts.

@KyleRichards18: @Gmapegi we won’t let them 😊

Original Message:

Well VileKyle is being ripped apart on the blogs, don’t need to worry about her castmates, the public is speaking loud and clear about her storyline, they hate it and dislike her this season. Noticed that vileKyle is not tweeting she is with STFUBrandi like she was before the season started airing.

If she is she has nobody but herself to blame. This victim act is getting old. Mauricio’s rumors has been going in since the show first aired thanks to Camille Grammer s1 and Brandi S2&3. Nothing new here.
        #fakewaterworks #fakecryingheads #trainedactress #canactupsetoncue #criesoncue

@KyleRichards18: @kevwilliamson I mean…. No words

Original Message:

13. kit9 says:

Brandi podcast#2. First guest is current Brandi plaything ex NFL player Drew Carter. He’s on for half the show and there is seriously very little to say about it. They flirt a little but the talk is just banal. The only thing of note said is he says he hates hair weaves and kissing a girl and feeling tracks. Brandi says that since he’s black he should be used to tracks. Then quickly says they should take that out. Other than that, nothing of interest was said by Brandi’s BF. She could have asked him about his playing days but he was had a pretty unsuccessful stint in the league. Mercifully, onto guest #2, GG from Shahs of Sunset. Oh, boy! GG+Brandi=CrayCray, right?! Believe it or not they start off talking about hair extensions. They both love them. GG says she’s boy crazy and seeing someone currently. Brandi whines she can’t find someone. GG says she likes Lilly. Brandi and GG both say they prefer having hot friends to ugly friends. Brandi says ‘you’re only as hot as you roll'(dear god). She claims that if you see one really pretty girl who only has ugly friends, she’s insecure.

Talk turns to GG and knives and Brandi asks is she sees herself killing someone one day. A: no. Brandi says that GG is the Persian Brandi. GG claims that the Persian community hated the show but are now obsessed with watching it. Brandi, like in the the first podcast, talks about the role of alcohol in reality tv. Brandi thinks alcohol fuels reality tv. Brandi says production tries to take alcohol away from her and it makes her angry. Brandi then claims MJ was horrible to some guy in production when she didn’t know he worked on the show. GG claims we’ll see a softer side to her this season and claims that a cast member who is portrayed as calm on the show went nuts and another one filmed it as proof of their ‘true colors’ in case it doesn’t make it to air. She won’t say who it is. Hmmm, I’m guessing, Asa?! Brandi then says the ‘truth always comes out’ and then says this season for her is really tough and that she’ll look worse than previous seasons and that she was a little depressed at the time but she’s in a better place now. GG reveals she likes watching a season because it fills in gaps when she’s in blackout. Oy. Then talk turns to Lilly and GG says she’s very reserved and always in control and Brandi claims there is a castmember on her show that always tries to stay in control who is ‘like writing notes for the next day'(Lisa?) Then Brandi says that GG should ‘roofie’ Lilly to loosen her up. Nothing like a good date rape drug joke to end a show.

STFUBrandi admits that “this season is rough”, cause in just a few episodes she is realizing that Bravo doesn’t even need to bitch edit her, because they had so much to choose from she made herself look bad. I have a feeling the season goes downhill for STFUBrandi and she is now trying to “justify” this with depression. Give me a break. First it was watch and see, we are and STFUBrandi you look like an ass, so now the new “truth” is now she was depressed, ugh the excuses continue

Wow that is crazy. Thank you for the write ups! I enjoy them because they also have to do with Shahs ….
      Down with Asssssa I think.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
      Oh and 🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼
      ” She claims that if you see one really pretty girl who only has ugly friends, she’s insecure.”

I’ll have you all know all my friends are much uglier than I and I’m perfectly secure. They all weigh >100 lbs.

JK!!! Lollll 😋😋😋

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Kit you are awesome!!! I can’t believe you are actually doing this for us!!! Thank you!!
        Brandi is a moron
        Chismosa-I try to have only pretty friends but I can’t find any as pretty or as hot as I am so I’m stuck hanging out with ugly fat people who weight 111…so gross!!!

lol! The friend thing is just jaw dropping, no? I really think Brandi has the emotional maturity of a 5 year old. She really is so infantile at times.

Lol….
          Who said the friendship thing – Brandi? Or GG?

Did Brandi marry Eddie when she was like right out of high school? Maybe she had no time to find herself and be alone and date and BINGE DRINK like we know she’s doing now 🍷🍹🍸??
          You know, delayed partying because she never got a chance to?

Oh Brandy—
          The sailor can’t say “Brandy, you’re a fine girl” (you’re a fine girl)
          “What a good wife you would be” (such a fine girl)
          Girl clean yourself up!

…..such a good song

Well, well, let’s start with talking about extensions, alrighty….lol….these two obnoxious alcohol fueled chicks on the same show….I mean Poopcast. Thanks for the recap Kit.

@KyleRichards18: “@kristinnicole11: @KyleRichards18 ❤️this quote “Friends either inspire us or drain us. choose wisely.”Keep UR chin up, U are so loved!” XO

Original Message:

*******Unless, they have a home to sell…then and only then all is forgiven for the Umansky home.

I like Lilly but she went to far at the dinner. MJ was wrong for not sending her RSVP. What’s up w/not responding. She & Kenya think you don’t have to respond. I digress. Lilly said in her TH last week why didn’t someone put a stop to her argument w/MJ. Huh? She’s said in the past about the others that they shouldn’t act like that but then she does. It just went on & on. There was no need for her & MJ to go there & MJ wasn’t even making any sense.
    Now as far as Lilly’s weight. Um she weighs 83 lbs and those melons on her chest weigh 20 lbs. She needs them out like Tamra did.

Powell what is with bravo and RSVP’s!!! Soooo funny.

Lilly needs those out I agree. Too many cc’s…..it’s so off with her shape

Huh? ASA is burning Sage cuz Calif used to be Native American? Um does that sound a bit racist? If I’m wrong I apologize.

Asa is so full of #$%^$% her eyes are brown. I really think she believes if she says the stuff she makes up out-loud, it makes it true, and we will buy it.

Lol — I mean I guess in a way she’s right – but then the land belonged to Mexico? Really Spain? Oh I always forget American history. …..

Sage burning is a popular thing to do in a new house or for a new year (I said above I did it for 2013 and it sucked!)- but of course she gets all pretentious in her reasons for it.

Andy tasted the 💎💎💎💎water on WWH.

She’s ridiculous. I wonder if she’s still with jermaine

I wrote a whole comment here about saging. Ughhhhh it’s not posting 😡

Whatevs.
      Asa is so pretentious. Season 1 she revelled in being that “outsider” with no designer clothes and curly hair. Big change to S2 when her nastiness came out.

• justanothermary says:

Actually, I’m not usually sensitive to racist comments regarding my Native American heritage, but I did a double take at that one and was offended.

• justanothermary says:

I’m originally from the LA area too. That may have something to do with my taking offense but the bottom line is I was offended.

Mike’s family is partying. Did they do the electric slide or the wobble? 🙂

thanks NMD for the recap! – Tuesday nights are spent with Gibbs and Co and then Hettie and Co so I missed Shahs – I started out liking MJ and Mike- did not really care for any of the others – Reza remains a shady guy, Asa just orbits the planet, she never lands – really out there, GG is just dangerous and highly immature – Lilly – oh, where to start – I cannot stand her voice or her attitude about herself, and you are very right – she does not know her audience – she is a spoiled little girl in a fake woman’s body who beleives that telling everyone how marvelous she is and how thin she is will make everyone swoon – not me – I throw up a little in my mouth – but MJ – something about her made me want to like her, but she is making it very difficult to continue liking her – she needs to stop with Reza – while she is not helping herself, hanging out with Reza will only make it worse –

and Kit – there must be a special place in heaven for you for suffering through those podcasts – what a twit Brandi is – can you imagine if GG and Brandi went out to a club? I would not even want to be in the same State with that let alone the same club – a roofie? really? – shame on you Brandi –

lol! I’ll do the 3rd podcast later today. Hmmm, what new great revelations will Brandi drop next? She won’t let her boys play with ugly kids? She wants surgery for her wrinkly elbows? I’m on pins and needles!

19. MISHIGA95 says:

Reza is a DANGEROUS friend! He makes for an entertaining character to watch, but as a friend I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him! He basically lures his friends into a feeling of super-security and encourages them to act appallingly – goading them on with his approval and laughter. And then, when the people that his friend’s have insulted or injured turn on the friend, Reza is OUT of there! And blames his friend completely for acting poorly, when it’s REZA who’s egging them on! He is so quick to switch teams! I mean, last season he TOTALLY turned on MJ – outing her a thief, a junkie, and an unprofessional person. Then this season, they crack a bottle of champagne, he throws some flowers at her, and they’re all good? NO WAY!

I am 10000000000000000000% behind you on this.

I think MJ has stuck with him so long because well, she’s stuck with her mom and we see how disgusting she is ……

I am more upset about the Reza friendship back than I am about her fight with GG
      But in REAL TIME now, I see no evidence of MJ hanging that much with Reza. Only with Mike and with GG.
      I hope she comes to her senses. I SO agree with you.

chismosa…OMG are things going to change. It looks like he’s falling in love first.

I didn’t watch yet but I contend he fell in love with her when he first met her. He just didn’t know.

I’m not watching this clip—-sorry! I don’t like to know anything ! But thanks so much

He looks so adorable there — he rarely smiles on the show !

Don’t let him fool you he’s a jerk! lol

His intelligence turns me on ! Lolll

Nancy before I forget there’s a movie new on demand – I don’t believe it will be released in theaters and it’s about the hospital where JFK was taken to in Dallas after being shot. Called “Parkland”. It’s all the nurses and doctors. I thought you may be interested.

T-Rex…you poor thing. I’m afraid to ask but are you feeling any better? Try to stay out of
    hospitals as much as you can as they can kill you. lol
    xo

Lulu…where are you?

• Lulu says:

HI Nancy!! Hope your day is great!! Have you read “House of God?” I’m thinking about reading it. Kinda interesting…….

Sorry I didn’t answer you yesterday I saw the clip for next week. Someone is falling in love!!!! Are we seeing a softer gentler side of Dr Masters???

DH thinks Lizzy Caplan looks like Casey Anthony!!! Yikes would suck to be related!!!

Hi Lulu…I was in BA South America and I went into this bookstore and all they had in
        english was The House of God. Little did I know that years later it would become
        my bible. Everyone that works in a teaching hospital is “required” to read it as if
        you don’t know the language you will never make it. Rule #1…Gomer. It stands for
        Get out of my Emergency Room. Rule #2-Gomers go to ground. It’s hysterical.
        Do yourself a favor and read it.

Did you see the video I posted upthread? I can’t believe that Virginia does a switch
        and Dr Masters isn’t too happy about it. I bet Libby is catching on by now. And
        poor little Candy Striper. 😦

Lulu…Go to Amazon.com and you can read the introduction of the book.
        Maybe it’s time and I read it again as it’s been years.

• lulu says:

I worked in a couple of kitchens/ bakeries and I thought that was a nasty beast. But oh man!!! The hospital is a whole other level!! Yikes!! I suppose to deal with sadness and loss on that level one turns to sex to “feel” normal? While in the kitchen lots of kneading, rolling and spreading action. Not to mention being up to the elbows in chocolate, batter etc.

Wonder if Dr haas is punched for sleeping with Virginia? Or Dr Masters finds out that he has been inseminating Libby? I hope Libby doesn’t miscarry again that would be too sad!

I didn’t even think of that. I bet he hits Dr Haas for sleeping with Virginia but I
            could be wrong. I think he throws the fire extinguisher through the glass as that’s
            probably the room that they are having sex in. I’m worried about Lilly’s pregnancy
            too. That would be so cruel if it happened again. Do we know if real life if they
            had a baby together?

• lulu says:

Yes they had two children. The series would be too dark if she kees miscarrying. I know it happens in real life but still its too sad.

I wonder if he was a part of their life after he left her to marry Virginia?
                I hope she keeps this pregnancy too. It will be interesting to see how she
                handles the affair/breakup.

• lulu says:

I think I read somewhere(?) He supported her. I don’t think she remarried but not sure.

The other interesting storyline the secretary. Seems like she is starting to regret? Or have reservations about being filmed.

@KyleRichards18: @juliogaggia I’ve never had a lie or rumor to deal with before . Lies can hurt more sometimes

Original Message:

#pinochio

Pants on fire!

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Ok now she is even getting on my nerves!!!

• That’s because she is usually the one spreading the rumors. I’ll never forget that shit eating grin on her face at the S2 reunion. Live with it, Bitch.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Just curious-what rumors did she spread?

You are correct Jeff. This is the reunion when they supposedly had a meeting to take Lisa down. Kyle’s comment about Bobby Fisher comment, the accusations by Adrienne that Lisa sold stories, and Taylor upset that Giggy was tweeting.
          Kyle did not have Lisa’s back then and the fact she didn’t defend her made it clear she was agreeing with the no longer HWs Adriene, Taylor, Camille.
          I have to watch again to give you specifics but in her silence she told a lot. This is the time where Kyle lost me as a fan.

The whole meeting to take Lisa down is a load of bs, imo. It came from Brandi who then backtracked over and over. At first she said all the ladies participated. Then, she said Camille hadn’t attended this so called pow wow(remember, this is when Camille was her closest friend on the show). Then Kyle hit back, saying not only had she not attended any such meeting but was never asked to attend. This forced Brandi to admit she didn’t know if Kyle was there. That leaves just Adrienne and Taylor and Taylor never went after Lisa at the reunion. I’d call the giggy thing a pretty tame complaint.

23. Orson says:

Okay, I guess it’s another Meta Post from Orson.

Don’t GG and her sister SELL hair extensions? Well, her sister does the work and GG arranged ONE party to promote them. And I can’t really see GG having a female friend who is as attractive or more attractive than she is. Like Lilly. Actually, does she have any female friends at all?

Asa is a New Ager type, so she goes for all that nonsense; “diamond infused water”, burning sage, auras, etc. You’d think she and Carlton would get along well, but it’s a even bet they’d spend their time calling each other on their New Age/Witchcraft bullluanne.

So, FatVyle is taking to Twitter this season to take Lisa down? I guess Faye couldn’t do it for her last season. And she’s a victim, too. Was Lisa systematically bullying her? That must have been edited out. Those producers must be Team Lisa, right? Oh, and Carlton has crosses in her house? Vyle has turtles in hers. Is Vyle a Chelonist?

24. Hi all! I haven’t had a chance to read the comments yet but wanted to let those I was speaking to last night know that all is well on the farmette. We had a terrible wind blow up out of nowhere last night. I lost a storm door and a tree (out in the pasture) and electricity to the barn by all is repaired, everyone is home and we are all safe and sound.

I’m off to read what I missed!

25. If anyone needs a breast reduction surgery it is MJ. Man those breast must hurt, Her clothes just do not fit right.

I’m surprised she doesn’t have any back pain.

WTH was she doing wearing a bustier that kind of laid them out like a platter…honestly I don’t know HOW to describe what I saw but it was beyond absurd…and that’s being polite! She wore it on WWHL and apparently she has worn it on the show.

She said she’s doing that “look” this season.
        Her shoulders and neck look good though —-
        Her boobs really are ginormous. God bless her 👀

• mm in oc says:

I think she looked much thiner in the bustier. When you have big boobs, the worst thing you can do it wear a mumu. You just look like a blimp.

• justanothermary says:

I am built a lot like MJ and had the breasts like that. (Now that I think about it my initials are MJ tooo, hmmmm.) I had a breast reduction done and lost 17 lbs. It was amazing how good I felt and I have never regretted it. Also, because of the reduction cancer was found, but early enough so that I got off fairly easy, if cancer can be easy.

Trust me, if she doesn’t have those babies chiseled down by the time she is 50, she will be in the hurt bag.

Nancy. Today is the anniversary of Sergei Grinkov’s death of a heart attack in 1995. Here is their gold medal performance at the 1994 Olympics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY7HFPSmx8M

It’s interesting what Katia has done since his death. I had not kept up with her. This is from Wikipedia: Gordeeva and Grinkov had a state wedding on April 20, 1991, and a church wedding on April 28. Their daughter, Daria Sergeyevna Gordeeva-Grinkova,[27] was born on September 11, 1992 in Morristown, New Jersey. On November 20, 1995 Sergei Grinkov died of a heart attack during the rink practice in Lake Placid.

On June 15, 2001, Gordeeva gave birth to her second daughter, Elizaveta Ilinichna Kulik (also called Liza, a diminutive of the name Elizaveta, pronounced LEE-za), whose father is 1998 Olympic men’s singles champion Ilia Kulik.[2][28] Gordeeva and Kulik married in a private ceremony in San Francisco on June 10, 2002.[29]

Gordeeva and her family resided in California for several years before moving to Avon, Connecticut in 2003.[30] They returned to the Los Angeles area in 2007 and currently reside in Newport Beach, California.[27] Gordeeva, Kulik, Daria and Elizaveta made their first televised appearance as a family for Kristi Yamaguchi’s Friends and Family in 2005, and they also appeared in the 2006 and 2007 versions of the show.[18] Gordeeva and her family speak Russian at home, and travel to Russia frequently.[25][31]

In 2012, Kulik and Gordeeva opened Kulik’s Skating, an ice rink and figure skating training environment in Lake Forest, California

You have to see Daria as she looks exactly like Sergei. When people ask her about
        Sergei she says that she no longer has to open that door but everyone knows that
        he was her soul mate.

Thanks BB. I remembered. This was the day that she fell in love with Sergei.

BB…This is how Katarina met Kulik and the rest was history. Both of her daughters skate.

“Mike and his white teeth and his family are planning…..”
    LOL! Bow appropriate his blindingly bright teeth are listed as a separate entity! 😆

Question for Kyle Richards (if you’re lurking)

A big deal was made of a retweet by Lisa in which somebody calls you fat Kyle.

If I gather the name calling of all the tweets that you have chosen to reply to and all retweets. We would have one ugly list of name calling that will pale in comparison to that retweet from Lisa. How is Lisa’s “one” retweet any different to the one you have chosen to answer where your fans calls your cast mates very, very ugly names?

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

VV-in all fairness I think I made a bigger deal about Lisa’s retweet than Kyle did-she only had one tweet about to Lisa (that I have seen). I will tell you why I thought it was a big deal (you won’t agree but I’m going to tell you anyway) Lisa first announced that she doesn’t retweet and then says I’m going to start and the first thing she retweets has the FatKyle thing in it. Lisa didn’t respond to the tweet-she just retweeted it-but knowing how Lisa is it seemed to me like a very spiteful retweet. If she wants to answer her “fans” and they are saying mean things about Kyle or Brandi I don’t think that is a big deal-but the fat tweet was different. She chose that particular tweet for a reason.

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

You don’t “know how Lisa is” or what she thinks or what motivates her. You need to stop saying things like this. You don’t know why she retweeted that.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Please refrain from telling me what I need to stop saying Rebecca-I’m not really worried about saying things like “I know how Lisa is” when I’m talking about HWs on a stupid reality show-it’s not that serious-to me. You don’t know why she retweeted it either but yesterday you told me she was backing up Kyle-I still have no idea what you were talking about but maybe you “know” Lisa better than I do.

Jill,
        I was addressing this to Kyle. Lisa did with one tweet the same thing Kyle has been doing except Kyle has been doing it for weeks. For Kyle to continue to reply about it is hypocritical. She’s doing the same thing.

As far as fat Kyle, isn’t it interesting she was on a TV show today promoting health. That retweet came in handy as it created a big buzz…………….just sayin’

@KyleRichards18: @Megan__Cochrane sweet. Thank you ❤️

Original Message:

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

VV-I know you were addressing it to Kyle-I just felt like giving an answer as to why I thought it was a big deal. It is ironic that she was promoting health today…makes you think the whole thing is just some manufactured ratings drama.

I don’t think she made a big deal about it, more like called her on it. And, imo, it was such a low rent low blow comment. It wasn’t a criticism of some thing someone did or said. Just a nasty juvenile shot at someone’s weight.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

The fat thing did seem so low rent-she could have retweeted one that called Kyle a drama Queen or a fake cryer or a bad actress even-but she went for the fat thing-easy picking if you ask me-especially for someone like Lisa who is considered to be so witty and all. Going for an appearance slam is for the amatures on twitter-not a pro like Queen VanderPump

Pinky is human she makes mistakes and you’re abosilutely right. She’s still the Queen!!!

Do I need to separate you two? lol

This is not personal with Jill. I think Jill knows that. Thanks Nancy. I hope is not coming across as “fighting” because we are not. At least not on my part. We are exchanging our POV. Sometimes it’s hard to read the tone on a comment and I usually skip comments and try not to engage in fights.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

And she is still making the rules-I hope one of her rules is that Brandi is not allowed to bathe on camera anymore!!

Asa says no new nose .

31. mm in oc says:

What a crappy work day. I’m going home. (I just had to share that with someone).

32. lulu says:

OT “rental from hell!!!!!” A few weeks ago I discovered a mouse in the kitchen. My landlord hired a pest control company. They baited the entire house weeks ago. Yesterday i discovered mouse droppings ALL over the house!!! WTH!?!? Shouldn’t they be gone?? Just complaining!! I can’t wait till we move!!

I don’t know what she is referring to, can not assume it is about RHOBH.

I saw a commercial last night using television celebrities to promote the Winter Olympics – most notably it was Lisa Vanderpump who was the first to appear and speak.
    Good for her. More fuel for any jealous castmates.

37. chismosa™ says:

Before I disappear- Lumann on Barfennys show – and the man she despised- Johnny Weir.

So the snake and the a$$hole — good guests Beth! Nice job! 👌👍

She’s trying to get the ratings with the controversial people like Kate Gosslin, Omarosa, Farrah Abraham, Courtney Stodden and Johnney Weir. Guests people like to hate and talk about. I’ll bet not too many people even know who Luann is. Only the ones who ever watch RHONY.

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

I can not wait to see Luann-I hope she doesn’t disappoint!! I hope she brings her snobby attitude and her hub cap necklace!!!

38. Quick post to tide you over until MTH finishes Survivor and Amazing Race

39. Pow says:

California didn’t originally belong to native Americans, it was once Mexico.