Giudices – Crisis Management gone Awry

Giudices – Crisis Management gone Awry by NMD

I am beginning to wonder if Teresa and Joe Giudice comprehend the seriousness of their situation.  They have been in legal trouble for years now – first with the fraudulent bankruptcy case, and then Joe’s use of falsified documents case – so perhaps being charged on 39 41 federal counts doesn’t seem as daunting to them as it would the average person. Their behavior is just – unusual.

To backup – they are charged with multiple counts of providing fraudulent information to obtain bank loans.  In specific, they filled out paperwork saying Teresa was employed and bringing in a salary when applying for a variety of real estate loans.  She was a stay at home mom at the time.  I’m unclear whether the loans were for their personal home or other ventures such as the rental units or pizza place, or if one loan was taken out to pay off another  -but when the real estate bubble burst in 2006 they – like many others – presumably found themselves holding real estate that was worth less than they owed the bank.  They attempted to discharge their debt through a bankruptcy filing.  That didn’t work out so well for them – and seems to have been the catalyst that led to a deeper investigation.  Joe also ran into trouble with a business partner – who likely had access to a whole lot of information that helped with the investigation.  And somehow amidst all of this, Joe managed to get a DUI, lose his driver’s license, get charged with using his brother’s ID to obtain a fraudulent license and continued to film a reality show.

When the federal charges emerged this summer, I thought they’d keep a lower profile.  Filming for Season Five had wrapped  – with the exception of the reunion.  It was the perfect time to “batten down the hatches” and concentrate on their legal problems.  They didn’t.  Instead they’ve done a number of questionable things, such as:

1) Agreeing to an interview on Andy Cohen’s talk show WWHL.  For those of you that watched the interview, it was frustrating. A)  Joe claimed that he was a citizen, before correcting himself and saying he held a green card.  B) Teresa claimed to have little to no understanding of the charges.  I fully understand her claiming innocence – but how what possible advantage is there in not admitting to understanding the charges?

2) The Crisis Manager, Wendy Feldman.  This week Wendy has been very busy on twitter and talking to magazines about her client Teresa.  I don’t understand it at all.  I very much understand that Teresa would benefit from a crisis team – and Wendy Feldman having experience with the legal system and counseling people that are facing incarceration also makes sense.  What doesn’t make sense to me is why this woman is talking to magazines about Teresa, or tweeting her love for Jill Zarin.  “I love my girl @Jillzarin loyal and kind times a million” was tweeted a few days ago.   Call me cynical, but it appears as though Wendy is using Teresa to promote her business – and quite frankly, I think Teresa made a huge mistake putting her trust in this woman.  This – after all – was probably the crisis manager that Teresa hired last summer – and was guiding Teresa when she wrote the blog calling out Caroline Manzo – which led to Caroline branding Teresa a liar on national TV.  This was also the crisis manager that allowed Teresa to appear on WWHL.  This is not an opportunity to brand Teresa.  She really needs help from professionals.  Wendy going public has also given the strong impression that Teresa is preparing herself for time behind bars – as this is one of the services Wendy advertises on her website.

3) The Reality Show.  All last season we had to hear Teresa’s ghost writer Heather MacLean whine about how Teresa was under contract with Bravo and forced to be on the show.  Yet we also knew that Teresa signed up for Season 3 AFTER learning that Bravo had signed Melissa and Joey.  Now it appears as though Teresa has cameras following her around as she heads to court.  Having cameras on this couple can not be a good idea.  What if they get drunk and say something incriminating?  Can they trust the producers not to edit in something that didn’t happen?

It’s hard to imagine a happy ending for Teresa and Joe.  It is easy to imagine Bravo, former reality stars looking for a little attention and Crisis Managers taking advantage of this couple.  I hope that doesn’t happen, but I’m doubtful.

watch-what-happens-live-season-10-teresa-joe-giudice-01

_________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

154 Responses to Giudices – Crisis Management gone Awry

Good morning everyone. Happy Sunday. I hope you’ve had a great weekend. I hope everyone that has not been feeling well is doing much better.
    Lainey I hope you had a great BD weekend w/your babes.

• Lulu says:

Good Morning Powell!! Hitting the stores for pre-black friday sales??? 🙂

Hi Powellypooh! Cold and rainy here. Bday stuff was so great, thanks! ….moving on …getting ready for t-giving.

It’s cold & windy here. I’m glad you had a great BD.

Five degrees this morning – yes, I said five! Lounging in my Husker flannels and enjoying the day inside.

Thought provoking blog for sure. Joe and Teresa have absolutely no idea on what to do between now and the trial as to public opinion. They are not very smart and have put even un-smarter people (sorry for that word!) around them. Can’t understand why their lawyers won’t tell them to batten down the hatches and stay out of public view instead of pretending that nothing is wrong. I realize Teresa has said that she is not going to stop living her life. Live your life T, but not for the cameras and Twitter.

Also, why does her charity, Nephcure, keep her front and center? Yes, she did give this charity publicity and brought it out to the public. But who would donate to a charity who puts a person out their as their representative that has 41 counts of federal fraud pending again her? I certainly wouldn’t donate to it. Image is everything!

It’s Thanksgiving week. I only will be working Monday and Tuesday (my husband as well and my son will be home from college beginning Wednesday). One daughter will be here on Thursday. I will be making a full Thanksgiving dinner for the first time in years because one of us is usually working. So looking forward to it.

5 degrees? Better you than me. 🙂
            Tre can’t help herself being upfront. At least she’s not like Brandi on Twitter.
            Good for you & the family having a great thanksgiving.

Hooray for the Hunnies! It will be a good thanksgiving at your house! Good point about nephcure…I too wonder why she does not step down. However, her die hard fans might still support her and therefore, nephcure, too? Idk

• Lady Chatterley says:

A very Happy Birthday to you dear Lainey! 🙂

2. Lulu says:

Good Morning!!!!!!!! What a difference a week makes! Last week storm from hell this week 10 degrees…. I can’t wait to put up the Christmas Tree this friday!! I hope the Governor doesn’t A: knock it down, B: throw all the (within reach) ornaments down the stairs!?! For those interested DH is on a low carb diet so no stuffing, mashed potatoes etc. I’m preparing a tasty side for him. I posted the recipes including a deconstructed pumpkin pie in the recipes sections. 😉

Last night DH and I re-watched the last episode of MoS. The first few episodes Dr Master’s was a man of science with a possible Aspergers? He’s completely changed to being more social. They maybe writing his “change” to show that Virginia is having an effect on him? Tonight’s episode will be interesting….

MTH Thank you for sharing your Thanksgiving story. I don’t know why your mother did that for many years. My family including DH they on their own barely tolerated each other. I never for the life of me understood why people of hate each other gathered for holidays?? All I have to say is I’m much happier with just DH and the boys!!!

• Lulu says:

Of = that —->things happen when trying to type with mischievous baby on your lap 🙂

• It wasn’t all completely terrible, Lulu 😉

I think she enjoyed her holidays a lot more after she took the come and eat if you want sort of attitude. Late? No more food (never happened)? Oh Damn Well 😉

Mr. Lulu is brave w/no carbs during the holiday. Good for him. The Gov & The Prez will have a great Christmas. The Gov will have to show The Prez how its done. 🙂
      I think Virginia did change Masters. She was more open than Libby. I think Virginia was the type he wanted all along.

3. T-Rex says:

NMD, also in that WWHL interview with the Juicy’s, Teresa was practically BEGGING Mz Andy to remain on the show, so not sure how that plays into the “being forced” into remaining on the show. The Juicy’s need that Bravo exposure and money to keep those appearance fees coming and promote those products that she is being paid to hawk. Teresa is only being paid appearance fees, she doesn’t own any of the products she is hawking and not making any substantial money on the sales of these products. I personally don’t buy for a second that Teresa did not know what she was signing, she probably just thought, well everyone else is doing it, why shouldn’t they. I would also like to point out that they have not paid back ANY of the creditors listed on the original bankruptcy, other than their mortgage payments. From reading information on this so-called Crisis manager, sounds like the Juicy’s may be making an appearance on TheLunatics, sister’s show doesn’t it?? It seems that the Juicy’s want to portray not only a united front, but show they aren’t the crooks the Feds are alleging them to be.

• Rebecca is sick of the FatKyle victim storyline says:

I think Heather said Tre was begging to get off the show after the Season of Toxicity (3) was in full swing. If Teresa signed a multi-year contract, this makes sense. Now, seeing as viewers are so turned off by the Gorgas and Wakiles and Lauritas and Manzos, and all the positive response to her daughters, she would be crazy for wanting off the show. I’m sure her lawyers are telling them they’ll be victorious. Otherwise, you fire them and get more confident lawyers.

• Sasha says:

I don’t think she was begging to be off the show at all. I think she sees herself as the heroine of the show like many of her fans do. She also needs the money. Each family has their lovers and haters and I really don’t think that all the folks that tune in just want to see Teresa. I don’t think it’s an all out positive response to her daughters. Some of their antics make me wonder.

I believe Tre knew what she was signing. I think Joe explained in his own way, told her to sign & she signed.

Goooood Morning Glories! I love this time of year. It’s crisp here in NoHo, I’m wrapped in my quilt, visions of home for the holidays are filling me up. I red eye to Orlando Wednesday and am with Mom and my sister and brother until Sunday. I really love being with them. It’s just so warm and comfy and delightful! We sing old songs, and we tell old jokes, and we laugh!

OhNMD, I read something on Rob’s site that said Jill was the one who sent Teresa the crisis manager. She was taking credit for reaching out to try to help the Giudices. That might explain some of the actions…. Just sayin.

Ladebra that’s great your w/your family. Funny. You’re in Orlando & my cuz & her husband are driving up from Miami as we speak to be w/our family.
      If JZ helped Tre & Joe get a crisis mgr I hope its not the one she used cuz I think JZ is still in a crisis.

I’m so happy for you! You must be excited about your trip.

• Lady Chatterley says:

Wait….Teresa’s taking PR advice from Jill Zarin????

5. I have to wonder about the timing.

She said during the reunion she had just hired a crisis manager. Is this the same one? Why the change if not?

• Boobah says:

NMD – Ya know, despite my best efforts to find out about the supposed sale of that house to the Zarin’s – I never could find it. It was very clear that she never bought that house and I forgot to post the info. I dropped the ball. That house had one sale – and it was to the current owner back in 2006, iirc. Between 2006 and this year, the house underwent reconstruction and redesign. It was a bit odd because the square footage nearly double yet the house did not have any architectural additions. This suggested that the owners consider the basement part of the square footage, which is atypical.
      The whole thing was a shame. She completely lied. It was a summer rental no doubt. As soon as she officially vacated the premises, the house went back on the market. Not at all uncommon for my neck of the woods. If it doesn’t sell by next spring, I bet the owner will rent it again. Afterall, it’s pretty decent income.

That is gorgeous.

6. cusi77 says:

Good Morning! Happy Sunday to Everyone!!!

Thank you NMD for your Today Blog on the Juici’s! Everyone is milking in this couple… I feel so bad for them and more for their Girls!

They should sue as well to the lenders for not checking the information provided with valid paperwork like taxes for the income! At that time everyone with pulse received a loan. Not to say that what they did was not wrong…. Just lets say that they made it easy for them and for more than half of the Country to do the same!

The difference is the Giudices are in the public eye and they will make an example of justice for the rest to learn.

• I don’t know Cusi – I agree that lenders were to blame for the majority of the loans that defaulted – but in this case there seems to be willful misinformation securing the loans (allegedly). I don’t think we can put the Giudices in the same category as all the other folks that found themselves underwater (or holding a loan that was worth more than their home.)

I have to agree, there were a lot of folks “duped” into homes and mortgages they could never possible afford. I worked with a few folks that had this happen, they weren’t very well educated, bought homes with an ARM, not realizing that these were “adjustable” loans, then were sold a second mortgage because the home value had gone up and they could borrow against the original home. It was disgusting, I warned them, but they were assured by their realtor and mortgage broker it was legit, now they have no home, living back in apartments and mobile homes after their homes were foreclosed and their credit ruined. The Juicy’s weren’t Duped, they knew the system and USED it to their advantage as did some other folks that are sitting in jails and paying numerous fines.

Right NMD. I don’t think so. JP Morgan just settled for billions w/those crazy mortgages. The mortgage crisis was for undocumented/financials, no financials, the banks making up income so that the customers D/I ratios would pass the underwriters & lenders giving interest only/balloons & prime rate/balloons. The Juicy’s forgered W2s, made up income themselves that the banks didn’t verify. That was the banks culpability.

Powell, here is the issue with the Juicy’s you sign as a self-employed person that under perjury you are telling the truth about your finances. I know, I signed one when we bought our house years ago when I was self-employed. So all the bank has to say is hey they produced the proper documents and they signed this was complete and true. They could have even provided false Income Tax statements, i.e. filled out the forms, lied all over them, yet never officially filed them with the IRS. This is why as a self-employed person you have to sign other documents.

• Amber says:

I don’t intend to look it up, but it’s my understanding that JP Morgan settling for billions was not for bad lending, but for lying about loans they packaged up to sell as investment instruments.

Interesting fact. Kathy Hilton is not following her Brother-in-Law Mauricio Umansky on Twitter and Mauricio is not following her either….
    Interesting, interesting…

This will translate in her head getting big and more twitter insults a F words.

@BrandiGlanville: OMG just confirmed a huge SUPERSTAR for my @PodcastOne gig for January !!!!! This is crazy! Tell u who when they let me 🙂

Original Message:

Interesting exchange on Twitter due to this tweet. Both LR and DS have replied.

@shellipep: @JazzinOC @Kadque @leannrimes @Deansheremet I just don’t see this tweet as really being about dean…nothing to say http://t.co/pMtWOMjfrt

Original Message:

NMD, this entire situation with Tre and family is too sad. I cannot bring myself to comment about it. 😔

11. T-Rex says:

OMG here I am sitting here, reading my new washer/dryer manual and watching the 1980 mini-series Scruples, wow the decor, the clothes, can’t believe we wore some of those gawd awful outfits. I forgot how pretty good this mini-series was showing the movers and shakers in Bhills

12. lulu says:

Explain this:

How were the Guidices approved for a loan (if) they supposidly falsified documents? Doesn’t a lender check documents? ??

Are the Feds going after the lenders??? Its their fault too. They lent money fully aware of false documents. Shouldn’t they face prison time?

Let’s say allegedly they (Joe) knew he falsified documents then why file bankruptcy!?!? That point alone has me questioning the 41 counts.

I don’t think we actually know all he facts. Innocent til proven guilty.

The Juicy’s produced fraudulent W-9’s and other documentation that a lender would see as legit. When you produce government paperwork it’s implied it’s legitimate, they provided false tax information as well, according to the indictments. From the information published, the lenders were not at fault, and unfortunately in Federal courts, it’s basically Guilty, you need to mitigate the charges. Sorry, but when the Feds indict, they have 99.99999% proof, Feds don’t mess around and don’t indict unless they have proof. It’s WAY different then criminal courts.

• lulu says:

Wouldn’t the lender verify employment?

Goes right back to their accountant. I don’t think Joe is smart enough to “falsify” government documents.

The lender should have verified employment.

They were self=employed Juicy was his OWN employer, I think everyone thinks there is some boss somewhere, this is the reason he falsified employment information, one of the indictments

Lulu, totally understand the confusion, first off there is NO personal accountant. Juicy purported he had an accountant, none has been listed in any documents and none has come forward, this is a total lie. I owned my own business for years, I had an accountant to which I brought in all of my quarterly information, receipts, income, expenses, etc. so they could pay my quarterly taxes and yearly income taxes, payroll taxes, etc.. I could make up any information, in fact, I had to “project” my earnings for the quarterly tax information. Juicy didn’t pay income taxes for more than 8 years, no WAY an accountant getting involved with someone who is actively not paying their taxes, they would have also been listed in the indictments, not a single person or group is listed as an accountant. So, Juicy is self-employed, he is the owner he could make up ANY information, and since you sign on documents that you purport this as true and legitimate information under perjury of the law, the lenders take this as true. In addition, they were using their other real estate properties as collateral and while the market was UP there was collateral in those buildings.

Hi T-Rex…If they both “go away” what will happen to their home? Will the Fed’s
            sell it? What about any other income that comes in?

Are you feeling ok?

Not sure on their home, but if they are imposed fines these cannot be charged off in a Bankruptcy and they will pro-rate all of their income to payoff the debts owed to government. My guess is they will file bankruptcy after the case is tried and completed, they would not be able to ay the fines and also pay what they owe their attorneys and creditors. They will have to sell their “souls” to the public in appearances, go on any and all reality shows that will have them, they will be shilling themselves for every penny they can get, which is horrible for them, they will be under the public microscope until the public tires of them. I actually do feel a bit sorry for them, I don’t think they really had any clue this would happen to them. Feeling so-so today, over-did yesterday, but so far no percocet today, only the Librax, and just one pill so far in the past 12 hours.

Thanks. I feel for them too but they need to own what they did. Hopefully Joe
                will be able to stay in the States.

Try to take it easy today.

Hi there! Well, maybe if you rest a lot today, hopefully tomorrow you will feel like a new woman.

Rest, well the new washer and dryer showed up today, so tried out a few loads, Mr T-rex had to do the moving from washer to dryer that tub is HUGE, holds a full size comforter. Then had to make some Vegetarian Swedish Meatballs with homemade gravy. Did rest a lot but it’s driving me bonkers sitting around! Pain less this afternoon though.

NMD…This is Mao’s long program that she’s taking to Sochi. I’m not sure it will beat
    YuNa- Kim’s though. I hope it does as Mao is such a lovely young lady. She lost her mother
    last year.

Lulu did you sat Lillia dePaul was not a real person? She got on my nerves but I’m sad she has cancer.

Hi Powel…Lulu said she’s not a “real” person. At least we know why she’s always
      in such a bad mood though. I think she adds a lot to the show. Here Virginia comes
      along without any schooling and gets anything she wants where she has a MD after
      her name but gets nowhere. Sex sales needless to say. Tonight should be good.

• lulu says:

I’m curious was she written in the story to show how poorly women MD’s were treated? I love that she called out Virginia.

Yes I do and it was smart of them as it’s an important part of history IMHO.
        Medicine is still a big boys club but it is getting better for female docs.

• lulu says:

That’s a shame. I like that they pointed out the ob’s in that time period were majority men. Now depending on your location some area have more women then men. IMHO I have a tendacy to for some strange reason to clash with female ob’s so I stick with the men.

Lulu…I just read that Virginia Johnson had her heart broken by an officer in the Army so
    that’s when she closed off her feelings.

• lulu says:

I agree with the possible borderline personality disorder. I think like you said she has issues connecting with people. I’m curious as to what kind of mother she was like to her children? Was she emotionally vacant from them as well?

The thing with the guidices is that we are so used to seeing then in TV-in the context if a show-that were looking at this through that lens as opposed to what it really is-their ACTUAL reality.

They are doing exactly what they should be doing. They have been convicted of exactly nothing at this point. So you go about your business. You act like you are completely innocent. That you don’t get what’s happening. To be any other way and to act as if you’ve done something wrong (even if you did) does you no favors. The courts will sort it out.

As for the Feds-these people are not fans of the show (maybe? Lol). All the guidices are to them is another case they’re prosecuting. And while they may be watching- they aren’t sitting there saying “oh Teresa posted a picture of joe coaching the soccer team-let’s add another count”. These federal lawyers have dealt with people way more sinister then the guidices. They are well used to the arrogance of the accused. Nothing they do will boggle their minds-they’ve heard and seen it all.

At the end if the day no matter what our opinions are, what our theories are or what fans or haters want. It means zero. This case will be decided in actual court-not blog court. Whatever happens to them, whatever the sentence is no matter what-it will be what the Feds decide they will accept. What what the judge chooses to do and that’s it. It’s not a storyline, bravo isn’t involved (except for what’s asked for). Andy Cohen, the producers, their cast mates and the fans have zero away here. Which is easy to forget when we’ve become so accustomed to a reality tv world (me included!)

@KyleRichards18: Perfect Sunday morning run in Pebble Beach http://t.co/yYuRekJuuX

Original Message:

#gonnashowupskinnyatreunion

18. Jennifer says:

I don’t care for the Giudice’s [G’s] at all. WIth that said, I can’t help but think and remember when this happened with the G’s this is when the Market was booming; at least we thought it was, because so much fraud was taking place. I can’t see Joe master-mining this all on his own.
    I don’t know if the lenders or Loan Officer can be held responsible for their part. Something is not right here.
    That Wendy person. I noticed it was leaked to Radar on Line. Also, I saw that Wendy is crediting the people who did her hair. If Wendy thinks that the Federal Government is not watching Teresa, she is mistaking.
    On one page on her site it talks about how she prepares people for jail. On another at least her timeline she says she helps the families. Who knows. This lady should not be handling her PR.

19. chismosa™ says:

NMD thank you for this very interesting blog !
    Such crazy situation. Bravo should really, for everyone’s sake, let them out of their contract. It would just be safest for all involved
    Imho

• justanothermary says:

I think that putting those kids through seeing this all play out for the public is criminal. Tre keeps saying that Gia is the only one who knows anything and that is pure BS. Anytime those kids are at school or with their friends they are going to hear about this. How on Earth could a mother do this to her children?

• Sasha says:

Chismosa, I really don’t think she wants to be let out of her contract. She’s not gaining any new fans with their situation. So there are only so many people out there who are going to buy her books and products. This Bravo paycheck is probably much needed. Besides she has to play her role of the doting mother who must be kept out of prison to tend to the kiddies.

What difference does it make ? That train has already left the station. The trial is going to be in the papers, magazines, news, the internet whether she’s in the show or not. The children are living this either way. Not seeing them or their parents on TV while it’s going on isn’t going to change anything for them. Just the viewers.

There has not even been a trial yet-no one knows what’s going to happen or what the outcome is going to be. The show at this point, is the only real source of income they have. Income they will need to repay whatever they have to repay. It makes no sense to walk away. And do what? It’s not going to change anything for them or their kids. Someone has to support them and the show is it, for the moment.

20. justanothermary says:

Good afternoon all! It’s a cold and windy day on the farmette and all my boys are dressed in blaze orange, heading into the woods to kill Bambi. It is wrong that I secretly hope they don’t shoot anything? I love watching the deer jumping around in the pasture.

An American just won the World Cup in woman’s Slalom. Poor Lindsey Vonn had to watch
    it from her couch. How much more can her knee take?

22. chismosa™ says:

I’m sorry can someone clarify – the GORGEOUS house Jill has above, NMD you provided the link 8 mil for sale – Jill RENTS it?

Did she rent the house she had Bethenny stay in also ? The one where the wedding was held her last season where she called Alex names ?

I.e. Did Jill ever own in the hamptons ?

Thanks —

No to your last question. She’s a total fraud.

Thanks NANCY

Nancy I’m watching the 2nd half of Blackfish. It was recorded in 2 parts because it was listed as Anthony Bourdain’s show on cnn

I’m glad I’m not too emotional. ….. I’m ok.

It will leave you with rage!

Is Tillikum still alive ?
            I hope he kills more people. I know that many of those trainers aren’t at fault it’s management, – but still I’m always on the animals’ side – as crazy as that is. I know I’m loco

Ok scratch that/////
              I see what’s up.

I don’t get how any logical human would attend sea world now and I’m very pissed off at Spain for still having that park open in the Canary Islands. I’ll have to ask my relatives in Spain about that. Unbelievable.
              Well….. I got through it. Next up is the elephants docu. That I won’t be able to take.

William and Virginia have a good storyline tonight !!!!

Too bad they can’t drop the CEO of Sea World in the tank with Tillikum.
              I’d pay to see that.

TheLunatic “claimed” season one that they had just sold their Hamptons Home and they were having to rent a home, which turned out to be a lie as she could produce no information on that home and folks researched the crap out of it Season2, and no where could they find that they had ever owned a home in The Hamptons.

I’m tempted to e-mail to ask her how one sells a house that they don’t own?

I double dog dare you! HA! I remember during the “tennis” wars of Season 1 she went on and on about having to rent that year since they had sold their home, which turned out to be a big, ole, fat LIE. I believe that DrunkRamona let that “out of the bag” so to speak

I find her pathetic. She tried to convince me that she works in 2 different
            soup kitchens in NY. Ya right Jill.

So the home she “owned” – where that wedding was season 3? —- that one she allegedly “sold” — SHE NEVER OWNED????

I can’t take her.

I hate Jill Zarin

• Boobah says:

chismosa –

Yes, she *DID* own a house in Sag Harbor from 2003-2007. This is actually in public record. the Zarin’s actually did good – bought for 1.8m and sold for 2.85m. Not bad.

There absolutely no record of her owning ANY house since then. Her most recent summer house was owned by a “company” (like Kelly Benisome’s) that bought the house in 2006. No record of a sale when she claimed to have bought it. That was a LIE! That house is currently on the market – right now. Very likely she RENTED, then when the Zarin’s left for the season, the house was put on the market.

Ok Boobah – thank you so very much. Is this sag harbor house the one that she was in with Bethenny and with her lovely mom in from Florida – ? Is that the sag harbor house ?
        I feel like that was 2 summer seasons of HWs she had that house?

Or was that another house she rented during filming ?

• Boobah says:

Your welcome! Yes, I that’s the house they filmed in because when you look at the property, the driveway, pool, tennis court, and front entrance are exactly the same. It’s a very nice house with some interesting features.

So wait how did she have that house season 2 of HWs? Wasn’t that filmed later than when she sold it ?
            That’s what I’m confused about.

• Boobah says:

Chis – It is confusing, luckily my hubby is a realtor out here and took the time to expplain it all to me.

Here’s the exact facts – Exchange od Deed (when Zarin’s bought it and the records were officially filed) date: 6/10/2003 – Exchange of deed from Zarin to new owner date: 9/24/2007.

What we think is, after she sold it – she rented it from the people she sold it to for 2 more seasons. This way, she could continue to film there. Of course she would LIE and say it was still theirs, but it wasn’t.

This arrangement would also benefit the owner as it: A. could increase the value of the house for when they would sell it (any kind of famous person can possible increase the value) and B. the owner could have gotten a cut of the monies as possible compensation for the filming – for example, film productions generally pay in some fashion for filming locations. <—– This part is speculation – there is no way of finding out what occurred between the actual owner and Bravo after the Zarin's sold it in 2007.

But I assure you, the Zarin's sold it in 2007. (I noticed Wikipedia even has the date wrong!) But legal documents are legal documents. It was a completely normal and legal transaction noted in public records. Those records are not usually wrong – and if they were – they would be corrected because no one would allow themselves to be on the hook for taxes owed for a property they don't own.

There is another possibility – but it such a looonnnggg shot that I won't even bother you with it. LoL!!

• Could they own the company that bought it?? But then there is one million dollars difference in price..but it would be their own money….

• Boobah says:

Hi PP!!!

That was the exactly the other possibility I was alluding to – but I think, like you said, the difference in money,the timeframe over-lap, and that the owners who bought it, still own it (iirc – i could check again) which would make her just stupid to rent a place when she actually has one!

But here’s the thing for me – her stupidly knows no bounds – so, I wouldn’t be surprised at anything at this point.

• There may be tax benefits to having a company own it as opposed to a couple or individual. Also they could have charged Bravo for the rent, who knows what they did…but that was my first thought is that they basically transferred it into a company to get more out of the ownership…..

• Boobah says:

You are right about that. There are definitely benefits to transferring property to a company/corporation. That’s what Kelly B’s ex did. (In fact, it happens a lot out here and I bet in other places as well). For tax purposes, anonymity, etc. So, I checked again, and Zarin’s house was sold to and is now owned by a private person. However, the house they just rented is owned by a corporation – but in checking on that corporation, isn’t the Zarin’s.

• You are a good spy!! (((Boobah)))

• Boobah says:

I had my spy cap and monocle! And made my hubby call me Watson!

Now, I’m thinking Kyle is bipolar either that or this is an strategic answer due backlash …

@KyleRichards18: @Megan__Cochrane @KyleandLisaBH me too

Original Message:

• Jill...no not THAT Jill™ says:

Or maybe she just misses it too

Well VileKyle, BED. MADE. LIE. You chose to go after LisaV last season and then made another conscious effort this season, LisaV is not one to forget someone who has betrayed her. You brought an uninvited evil person to her “personal” home, after being told specifically NOT to. You blamed LisaV for planting stories in the ragmags(which she didn’t) about your clearly cheater of a husband who got caught swapping his digits with two young ladies in a bar. You can miss it all you want, because you don’t run in the same circles, and other than interacting on the show, that’s about as much of LisaV’s life you are going to be a part of. This victim crap she is pulling is only making more folks dislike her, the Bravo Blogs have really turned against her, in BIG way.

Crisis management gone awry is well written with vaild points that we will probably never understand…
    Thank you NMD.

25. Amber says:

I think the reason is as simple as Teresa and Joe feeling trapped. It just under four weeks ago that Nancy Grace predicted the Giudices going down, charges founded, that Teresa was a co-cosirature, both will be found guilty, serve time and, like Martha Stewart, will be made an example of …

Thing is, Martha Stewart’s indictment reads as minor infractions compared to charges Teresa and Joe are facing. If I were them, I’d feel trapped, too.